时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s valentine’s week. | 本周有甜蜜的情人节 |
[00:03] | When the greendale “human being” is the cupid being, | 格林德尔的吉祥物”人” 化身为丘比特”人” |
[00:08] | delivering your gift to that special someone. | 为心爱的人送出礼物吧 |
[00:11] | But remember, cupid’s face is magic marker on nylon, | 不过请注意 爱神的脸是用记号笔画在丝袜上的杰作 |
[00:15] | so love is not only blind, | 所以爱情不仅是盲目的 |
[00:16] | but also dizzy and a little belligerent. | 也会令人头晕眼花兼无故好斗[丝袜透气性差导致] |
[00:19] | I’m chaperoning tomorrow’s dance. | 明天的舞会我是教师督导 |
[00:22] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[00:23] | Maybe your study buds’ll go. | 说不定你的学习组成员会去 |
[00:25] | What’s the blonde’s name, bitter, butter, “Beetlejuice”? | 那个金发的叫什么 布苦 布甜 布鬼[1988年电影] |
[00:27] | Oh, Britta. She says Valentine’s Day ritualizes a connection | 是叫布雷塔 她觉得情人节只是形式化的 |
[00:30] | between affection and candy, | 将热情与糖果联系在一起 |
[00:32] | so girls can learn the ropes of prostitution. | 女生只会为此卖弄风骚 |
[00:34] | Translation, no date. | 说白了 没人约 |
[00:36] | I’m gonna join you at that dance. | 我陪你去舞会 |
[00:37] | But as a novice boyfriend, | 但我没什么为人男友的经验 |
[00:39] | can I get a map of the minefield | 可否提供张扫雷图 地图名为 |
[00:41] | known as women’s valentine expectations? | 女人在情人节的期望是什么 |
[00:43] | Every day of the year, | 我希望每一天 |
[00:44] | I want you to do what makes you happy. | 什么令你开心 你就做什么 |
[00:47] | Tomorrow I’m gonna be happy spending the night | 明天我将开心的与统计成痴的 |
[00:49] | with an insatiable statistics professor. | 统计学教授共度良宵 |
[00:56] | Jeff, it’s the registrar’s office. | 杰夫 我是从注册办公室打来 |
[00:58] | Seems you were wrong about paying tuition with airline miles. | 似乎你将飞行里数当学费付 |
[01:01] | – We gonna need a check… – Message deleted. | -我们需要的是支票 -信息删除 |
[01:04] | Jeff Winger. | 杰夫·翁格 |
[01:05] | I am calling you. | 是我 |
[01:11] | You’re probably… Whatever. | 你可能正在 不管了 |
[01:14] | So wassup? | 你好 呀 |
[01:17] | Oh, it’s the cupid being. | 是丘比特”人” |
[01:20] | Oh, now it has arrows. That’s safe. | 箭都背上了 真是安全起”箭” |
[01:23] | Oh, it’s from the cook with the long beard in the cafeteria. | 餐厅里大胡子厨师送的 |
[01:26] | I guess when he said, I’m gonna git you, | 可能他说我帮你拿[另意泡到你]时就… |
[01:29] | Uh, he meant chocolates. | 他是说拿巧克力 |
[01:31] | Oh! A flower from Vaughn. | 沃恩送来的玫瑰花 |
[01:33] | He’s away on a vision quest. | 他去静思人生方向了 |
[01:36] | You got something, Abed? | 居然有人送你礼物 阿布蒂 |
[01:38] | Another muffin basket from another actress, | 又一位女演员送的又一篮松饼 |
[01:40] | who wants to be in my next film. | 她想参演我的下一部影片 饼规则一下 |
[01:42] | – Does that work? – Yep. | -饼规则有用吗 -有用 |
[01:43] | Meryl Streep has two Oscars because of her baking. | 梅丽尔·斯特里普拿了两次奥斯卡 就因为饼烘得好 |
[01:45] | Oh, that’s sarcasm, but I forgot to inflect. | 这是指桑骂槐 但我还没想出来槐指什么 |
[01:47] | This sounds way more like sarcasm. | 现在感觉更像指桑骂槐了 |
[01:49] | Inflection is so interesting. | 含沙射影真有意思 |
[01:51] | That big bag, uh, at the bottom, | 那个大袋子 下面的 |
[01:52] | is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[01:54] | Anything in there for Troy? | 有没有什么是给特洛伊的 |
[01:56] | Troy Barnes? | 特洛伊·巴恩斯 |
[01:57] | Barnes comma Troy? | 巴恩斯 逗号 特洛伊 |
[02:01] | Who cares about getting things? | 谁会在乎有没有礼物收 |
[02:03] | Destroy the true meaning of Valentine’s Day. | 糟蹋了情人节的真谛 |
[02:05] | The birth of Saint Valentines. | 用来纪念圣瓦伦丁生日的 |
[02:07] | Oh, good. Now it has arrows. That’s safe. | 箭都背上了 真是安全起”箭” |
[02:10] | – Sorry I’m late. – That’s okay. | -抱歉我来晚了 -没关系 |
[02:12] | Actually, you look very early. | 事实上你给人带来早上的感觉 |
[02:14] | Oh, god, I’m really late. | 天啊 我迟到的一塌糊涂 |
[02:15] | – Yes, you are. – Yeah, see you later. | -的确是 -回见 |
[02:20] | Can I get you something? | 需要什么 |
[02:21] | Water, smelling salts? | 水 嗅盐 |
[02:23] | An alibi for Cobain’s suicide? | 科特·柯本自杀的不在场证据 |
[02:25] | No, but you can help yourself to a shorter forehead, | 不用 你到是可以整整你的马脸 |
[02:28] | a non-keebler nose, and shutting up. | 削尖奇宝[饼干广告人物]式的圆鼻头 然后闭嘴 |
[02:31] | Mm, that stings. | 我认输了 |
[02:33] | I mean, not the words. | 不是因为风凉话说不过你 |
[02:34] | The clouds of bourbon vapor forming them. | 是您呼出的气儿变成波旁酒云飘来了 |
[02:38] | A girlfriend from my anarchist days was in town, | 我当愤青那阵儿一姐们儿来了 |
[02:40] | and we drank. | 我们喝高了 |
[02:41] | Everything. | 不用说那么白吧 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[02:43] | And then you said, “I should call Jeff.” | 于是你说 我该给杰夫打个电话 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 才怪 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause the first thing I do when I’m having fun | 我乐翻天的时候怎么会第一时间 |
[02:49] | is think about– | 就是想起… |
[02:51] | Jeff Winger. | 杰夫·翁格 |
[02:52] | I am calling you. You’re probably– | 是我 你可能正在 |
[02:56] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[02:58] | So wassup? | 你好 呀 |
[03:00] | A drunk dial. | 醉酒电话 |
[03:01] | So much subtext, so much intrigue. | 潜台词丰富 引人入胜 |
[03:04] | So much of what the kids are calling B.C.I. | 入胜到时下小青年简称这个叫BCI |
[03:08] | That’s, uh, booty call implication. | 意思是 招床伴之暗语 |
[03:19] | What happened to Britta? | 布雷塔怎么了 |
[03:21] | Justice. | 世界还是有公理的 |
[03:22] | Having spent the year denying her attraction to me | 费了一年的劲儿否认对我有感觉 只因不想 |
[03:25] | just to be alternative. Britta called me’ | 花落一家 但终于给我打电话了 |
[03:27] | at 3:00 a.m, just to ask, | 在凌晨三点 只为了问一句 |
[03:30] | “What’s up?” | 你好 呀 |
[03:32] | A drunk dial? Was there B.C.I..? | 醉酒电话 是BCI吗 |
[03:34] | Booty call with a capital “b”. | 姓布的小妞要找床伴 |
[03:36] | – This can’t be good. – It’s no biggie. | -这可不妙了 -没什么大不了的 |
[03:38] | We–we give each other crap all the time. | 我们经常打口水战 |
[03:40] | Well, that’s the point. | 说到重点了 |
[03:41] | What crap can she give you now that you hold all the cards? | 如今你占尽上风 她拿什么跟你斗 |
[03:43] | You’ve shifted the balance. Like in a sitcom, | 你打破了平衡 就象情景喜剧 |
[03:45] | when one character sees another one naked. | 一个角色看到了另外一个的裸体 |
[03:46] | Is that really a sitcom staple? | 情景喜剧里真有这么演过 |
[03:48] | No, I have no idea what I’m talking about. | 我在信口雌黄 胡言乱语 |
[03:50] | I’m Abed, I never watch TV. | 我是阿布蒂 我从来不看电视 |
[04:00] | Now we all know that in English, | 我们都知道在英语里 |
[04:02] | the rooster says… | 雄鸡的叫声是 |
[04:06] | In Espanol, the gallo says… | 在西班牙语里 雄鸡是这样叫 |
[04:15] | What? I’m teaching. | 不像话 我正上课呢 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:23] | Aha! I knew you were holding back. | 我就知道你没给我 |
[04:26] | Aw! It’s from the girl I’m dating. | 我约会的女生送的 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I met her in biology. | 生物课上认识的 |
[04:30] | She was looking for geology and misread the sign. | 她本来去地理课教室 认错了门牌 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I said, “we do not study countries in here.” | 然后我说 这里可不是学习疆域的 |
[04:36] | Yeah, she’s– She’s dumb, but– | 她傻傻的 不过 |
[04:38] | But sweet. | 很可爱 |
[04:40] | Yeah, mine’s from Danielle. She’s a… | 我的是丹妮尔送的 她是 |
[04:43] | a lovely lady in my marketing class. | 我营销课班上的可爱女士 |
[04:45] | We’re sleeping together. | 我们上床了 |
[04:47] | They sound like very lucky ladies. | 她们有二位相伴可真幸运 |
[04:50] | Yeah, they’re not made up. | 她们可不是虚构人物 |
[04:51] | Beep, beep. Oh, my god. What’s going on? | 我的天 这是怎么呢 |
[04:54] | My bullcrap meter’s going crazy. | 我的废话测量仪表现异常 |
[05:01] | It’s these presents you’ve obviously sent to yourselves | 这礼物明显就是你们自己送自己的 |
[05:03] | to make it look like you have girlfriends. | 让别人以为你们有女朋友了 |
[05:05] | That’s ridiculous. | 瞎说 |
[05:07] | This is obviously your handwriting, Mr. tremor. | 这个明显就是你的笔迹 颤大爷 |
[05:11] | And yours is signed, “Love, Troy”? | 而你的居然写成”爱你的特洛伊敬上” |
[05:13] | I tell you, this is the most pathetic thing | 这是迄今为止 我在课堂上见过的 |
[05:15] | I’ve ever seen in the classroom. | 最悲剧的事 |
[05:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[05:20] | Look at him over there. | 看他坐在那边 |
[05:22] | Cutting the gristle off his steak | 从牛排上切下软骨 |
[05:24] | as ruthlessly as he cut off Troy and Pierce’s dignity. | 和切下特洛伊与皮尔斯的尊严时一样粗鲁 |
[05:27] | Ew! Now he’s eating the gristle. | 他居然吃软骨 |
[05:29] | I’m so sick of Chang. | 昌真是令我觉得恶心 |
[05:32] | Always tearing people down, | 人家哪里痛他就踩哪里 |
[05:33] | making them feel horrible about themselves. | 弄得大家都自我感觉奇差 |
[05:35] | Somebody needs to humiliate him the way he humiliate always. | 得有人像他羞辱别人一样去羞辱他 |
[05:38] | Hey. Moustache, get me a juice box. | 长胡子的 给我盒果汁 |
[05:40] | – Now! – And that’s somebody is us. | -现在就要 -羞辱他的人就是我们 |
[05:46] | Hey, you can vomit onto this food, | 你可以朝着这些食物大吐特吐 |
[05:48] | because it already smells like it. | 它们本身闻起来就是那样 |
[05:50] | Yeah, totally. | 是的 非常臭 |
[05:55] | My law firm went on a retreat to Disney World once, | 我任职的律师事务所 曾组织去迪士尼 |
[05:57] | and I got so drunk that I got into a fight | 我醉得一塌糊涂 和电动版的 |
[06:00] | with animatronic Ben Franklin. | 本·富兰克林打了起来[《独立宣言》起草人] |
[06:02] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[06:04] | Well, the point is, is that when I’m sober, | 可问题是 当我清醒时 |
[06:07] | I don’t secretly hate Ben Franklin | 我并没有暗地里讨厌本·富兰克林 |
[06:08] | or even think about him. | 想都没想过他 |
[06:09] | So you drunk dialing me, | 你只是喝醉了打电话给我 |
[06:11] | I mean, it’s not like a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:13] | You’re pitying me now. | 你在可怜我 |
[06:15] | Well, you’re acting really weird. | 你的表现太反常了 |
[06:17] | I’ll talk to you in class, okay? | 回教室后再说 |
[06:18] | Just… leave me alone until then. | 在那之前别烦我了 |
[06:25] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:31] | My doody meter’s going crazy. | 我的废话测量仪表现异常 |
[06:32] | Okay, cut, cut, cut. | 行了 停 |
[06:34] | Okay, Leo, I’m not feeling it. | 利奥 完全没感觉 |
[06:35] | I really need to believe that you’re holding an imaginary doody meter. | 你得让我真的相信 你手中握了个想像中的废话测量仪 |
[06:38] | The problem is not me. | 问题不在我这里 |
[06:39] | It’s you and your stupid script. | 是你还有你的破剧本 |
[06:41] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[06:42] | That’s the anger. Use it. | 就是这股怒气 好好体会 |
[06:46] | One Papa John’s commercial, | 拍了一个棒约翰的广告[披萨连锁店] |
[06:47] | and he thinks he’s Christian Bale. | 他以为自己是克里斯蒂安·贝尔[蝙蝠侠扮演者] |
[06:48] | Look, uh, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[06:50] | Britta is totally weird around me. | 布雷塔现在看到我都怪怪的 |
[06:52] | – It does feel like I saw her naked. – It’s a resident premise. | -感觉真得很像我看到她裸体了 -这是有前车之鉴的 |
[06:54] | Tony even saw Angela naked on the opening credits | 在《谁是老板》中 托尼在片头播字幕时就看到了 |
[06:56] | of “Who’s the boss”? | 安吉拉的裸体 |
[06:57] | And did Tony do something to fix that? | 那托尼做了什么补救呢 |
[06:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:00] | I could never get past the opening credits. | 看完片头字幕就没看了 |
[07:01] | But when Chandler saw Rachel naked on “Friends”, | 但是《老友记》中的昌德看到瑞秋的裸体后 |
[07:03] | to even the score, Rachel needed to see Chandler’s penis. | 为了扳成平手 瑞秋就要看昌德的小兄弟 |
[07:05] | All right. | 没错 |
[07:07] | I’ll show Britta my penis. | 那我就露点给布雷塔看看 |
[07:08] | Jeff, please don’t waste my time. | 杰夫 请不要耽误我的时间 |
[07:10] | I lose my Chang to cub scouts in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后 主演就要回童子军了 |
[07:11] | So, so what? | 这么说 |
[07:13] | To even the score, I have to drunk dial her? | 为了扳成平局 我必须要给她一个醉酒电话 |
[07:15] | Isn’t that absurdly simplistic? | 这真是荒谬至极的单纯幼稚 |
[07:17] | – Would it even work? – Maybe. | -这会管用吗 -有可能行 |
[07:19] | Huh, no room for error. | 不能有任何闪失 |
[07:21] | She’d have to believe it was real. | 她一定要相信你真得醉了 |
[07:23] | Have you ever acted drunk before? | 你曾经表演过醉酒吗 |
[07:24] | I can totally do it. | 我能行 |
[07:26] | I’m fine. | 我没醉 |
[07:27] | I can drive. | 我能开车 |
[07:28] | I can totally drive right now. | 我现在绝对能开车 |
[07:30] | Give me my keys. | 车钥匙给我 |
[07:31] | That’s enough– | 可以了 |
[07:32] | – No, hold on a second. – All right. | -等等 -好的 |
[07:35] | Guys, seriously, give me my keys. | 兄弟 说真得 钥匙拿来 |
[07:37] | Okay, that’s a wrap, people. | 拍摄完毕 |
[07:41] | We should be at my place at 4:00, | 4点钟到我的宿舍 |
[07:43] | so we can work on this. | 我们可以努力一把 |
[07:44] | Well, I– No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能这么做 |
[07:46] | Here’s why. | 原因就是 |
[07:47] | Dumbest idea ever. | 这是史上最烂计策 |
[07:48] | Jeff, you know Britta’s defining weakness. | 杰夫 你知道布雷塔就是软弱的代言词 |
[07:50] | She cuts and runs. | 她会放弃我们 然后逃避 |
[07:51] | If you do this half-assed and fail, she may leave. | 如果你没有倾尽全力 失败了 她会离开 |
[07:53] | Then we all lose her. | 那样我们就会失去她 |
[07:54] | That’s not gonna happen, not on my watch. | 在我的监控下 不允许这种事发生 |
[07:56] | That’s a deal breaker. Saddle up. | 没得商量 准备吧 |
[07:58] | Sorry I lost my cool. I just quit smoking. | 抱歉我发飙了 刚戒烟 |
[08:00] | Kid’s gonna be a star. | 这孩子会成为巨星 |
[08:02] | He’s a young “the asian guy” from “Lost”. | 他是《迷失》中亚洲人的少年版 |
[08:06] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[08:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:09] | You’re a big guy. | 你能行的 |
[08:12] | Action. | 开始 |
[08:17] | Hey, Britta. | 喂 布雷塔 |
[08:19] | Your call got my thinkin’ and thinkin’ got me drinkin’. | 你的电话让我思考 思考让我醉倒 |
[08:22] | Stop. That was terrible. | 停 太差劲了 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么 |
[08:25] | You know, I can get drunk alone | 我可以一个人喝醉 |
[08:27] | if that’s what helps people act. | 如果真得对演戏有帮助的话 |
[08:28] | Well, that’s your problem, Jeff. | 这就是你的问题所在 杰夫 |
[08:29] | You’ve been acting your whole life, okay? | 你一直在人生中扮演”自己”这个角色 |
[08:31] | It’s time to pass that act up | 是时候把扮演的行为停止 |
[08:32] | and find the actor that’s playing you. | 让”自己”来演绎你 |
[08:34] | Oh, they’re gonna love you in California. | 你去加州[好莱坞]一定会混得开 |
[08:39] | Do you like Britta? | 你喜欢布雷塔吗 |
[08:40] | Sure. Who doesn’t? | 当然 谁会不喜欢 |
[08:42] | Over half the people that meet her. | 见过她的人当中超过一半不喜欢 |
[08:45] | They could be put off by her vacuous mannequin face, | 他们可能因她那空洞的面容而止步 |
[08:47] | and her Jodie Foster severity. | 或为她朱迪·福斯特[奥斯卡影后]般的严苛而生畏 |
[08:49] | But you’re different. | 但你不同 |
[08:50] | Oh, you know, she’s no barrel of monkeys. | 她的确不是个很有趣的人 |
[08:53] | She–she wants everyone to be honest, | 她希望人与人之间坦诚 |
[08:55] | but she lies to herself. | 但她却自欺欺人 |
[08:56] | She’s seen the world, but doesn’t get it. | 她见过世面 却不了解所见 |
[08:58] | She has more fights about stuff that doesn’t matter | 她对无关紧要的事情总是力争到底 |
[09:00] | than a youtube comment section. | 烦过”Youtube”上的回复帖 |
[09:02] | She’s passionate, which I find stupid, | 她总是热情洋溢 有点傻傻的 |
[09:06] | but entertaining. | 不过也有点儿意思 |
[09:07] | Attractive. | 吸引你了 |
[09:08] | There was only attraction at first | 只是一开始 |
[09:10] | because she bothered to play hard to get. | 她表现得很难追到手就有点烦人了 |
[09:13] | I’m happy with Michelle. | 我和蜜雪儿在一起很开心 |
[09:14] | Yeah, Slater is low maintenance. | 斯莱特的确比较好伺候 |
[09:15] | Mm. The lowest. | 非常容易哄 |
[09:17] | Britta’s irritating, impossible, unpredictable. | 布雷塔有易怒性 不定性 不测性 |
[09:19] | And she didn’t like you so it felt useless to like her. | 她不喜欢你 你喜欢她也没用 |
[09:21] | Slater likes you how you are, expects nothing from you, | 斯莱特爱的就是现在的你 没有寄望你什么 |
[09:23] | you’re safe from change, | 你无需改变 |
[09:25] | and passion. | 但也体会不到热情 |
[09:27] | – Watch it. – Watch what? | -你给我看好 -看什么 |
[09:29] | A phony drunk dial soaked in phony pity | 透着虚情假意的虚假醉酒电话 |
[09:30] | that insults Britta even more? | 只是对布雷塔更大的侮辱 |
[09:31] | Or… a believable performance informed by feeling? | 真实的感觉才能有可信的表演 |
[09:38] | You know… | 你知道 |
[09:39] | I am sure you’re a good director, | 我一直不怀疑你是个好导演 |
[09:41] | but you’re a horrible drinking buddy. | 但你是个非常差劲的醉酒伙伴 |
[09:43] | I mean, I can’t feel things | 当你像研究变色龙式螳螂 |
[09:45] | with you studying me like a beige praying mantis. | 一样研究我时 我完全没感觉 |
[09:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:56] | I thought you never drank. | 我以为你不喝酒 |
[09:57] | Scorsese drank with De Niro. | 马丁·斯科塞斯也会陪罗伯特·德尼罗喝的 |
[10:03] | It’s not for me. For the audience. | 不是为了我 是为了观众 |
[10:57] | All right, class. Turn to page–Whoa. | 同学们 翻开书第 哇 |
[10:59] | Looks like the law firm of Seacrest and Slumdog’s | 看来今天美偶主持和贫民窟的百万富翁[08年电影] |
[11:02] | taking the day off. | 合伙的事务所歇菜了啊 |
[11:08] | Another special delivery from Troy and Pierce’s | 又是来自特洛伊和皮尔斯虚幻情人 |
[11:10] | imaginary lovers? | 的爱心专递 |
[11:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:18] | That one’s for me. | 这是给我的 |
[11:21] | All righty. | 太好了 |
[11:27] | Wow, it’s from Princeton. | 是普林斯顿大学寄来的 |
[11:29] | They want to make me associate professor | 他们想聘请我去做西语系的 |
[11:32] | of the Spanish Department? | 副教授 |
[11:34] | They’re telling me I can name my price? | 还说工资可以漫天要价 |
[11:37] | Oh, my god. | 偶的神呐 |
[11:38] | At Princeton? Come on! | 普林斯顿 省省吧 |
[11:40] | You two idiots really thought I’d fall for this, huh? | 你们两个白痴真以为我会信啊 |
[11:44] | This is your pathetic attempt to punish me | 这种被我羞辱之后的报复方式 |
[11:48] | for humiliating you. | 实在够悲剧的 |
[11:49] | But we didn’t do it. | 不是我们做的 |
[11:50] | Save it! | 甭狡辩了 |
[11:55] | As punishment, | 作为惩罚 |
[11:56] | because you two obviously don’t have any girlfriends, | 鉴于你们明显没有女朋友的事实 |
[11:59] | you will escort me to the valentine’s dance | 你们要穿着优雅女套装 |
[12:01] | wearing elegant ladies pantsuits. | 到情人节舞会上陪伴我 |
[12:03] | Yeah, right. | 想得美 |
[12:05] | You’ll do it or you’ll fail my class. | 乖乖照做 不然就等着挂科 |
[12:08] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[12:09] | Have you met me? | 你不认识我是咋滴 |
[12:11] | I mean it. | 我说一不二 |
[12:12] | Tonight, you are my bitches. | 今晚 你们就是我的砧上肉 |
[12:20] | Holy crap. | 老天 |
[12:23] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[12:26] | Abed. | 阿布蒂 |
[12:39] | It’s 3:00. | 都下午三点了 |
[12:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:43] | The last thing I remember is… | 我就记得你 |
[12:46] | you were dancing like that girl | 你就像那个电影里的女生 |
[12:47] | in that movie… | 一样跳舞 |
[12:50] | “The Kids In Detention”? | 是叫《留校顽童》吗[他将剧情记成片名了] |
[12:52] | “Breakfast Club”. | 是《早餐俱乐部》[85年青春片] |
[12:53] | Dear god. What have you done to me? | 我的天 你都对我做了什么 |
[12:56] | Wait. Did I call Britta? | 等等 我给布雷塔打电话了吗 |
[13:00] | Where’s my phone? | 我手机呢 |
[13:01] | Got it. | 这儿呢 |
[13:03] | You made two outgoing calls. | 你有两通已拨电话 |
[13:05] | One to Britta, one to your girlfriend. | 一个打给布雷塔 一个打给你女朋友 |
[13:08] | I don’t remember either of them. | 我一个都不记得了 |
[13:10] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[13:12] | And I don’t remember the name of the girl | 我也不记得《早餐俱乐部》里 |
[13:14] | in the “Breakfast Club”. | 那个女生的名字了 |
[13:16] | Mary. | 马莉 |
[13:18] | Margaret. | 玛格利特 |
[13:20] | Molly Ringworm. | 莫莉·林沃姆[演员 角色名为克莱尔] |
[13:23] | You broke me. | 你把我给毁了 |
[13:29] | I still can’t believe I’m a size 14. | 还是不敢相信我要穿14号的 |
[13:32] | I know that 12’s a little tight, | 我知道12号是有一点紧 |
[13:34] | But I could have pulled it off. | 但是还是塞得下的 |
[13:37] | Are you guys really going through with this? | 你们真就这样任人摆布吗 |
[13:39] | We have to. He’ll fail us. | 情非得已 不然就挂科了 |
[13:41] | Yeah, but we’re gonna find out who wrote that letter. | 不过我们一定会查出那封信是谁写的 |
[13:43] | We have leads. | 我们有线索 |
[13:44] | It was written on fake Princeton letterhead. | 信头的普林斯顿标记是假的 |
[13:46] | So whoever wrote it worked at Princeton, | 所以写信人肯定在普林斯顿大学工作 |
[13:48] | ran out of stationary, | 信纸用完了 |
[13:49] | and didn’t have time to go to the store. | 还没来得及去商店买[傻得真可爱] |
[13:51] | Um, you guys | 你们知道不 |
[13:54] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | Women’s sizes run slimmer. | 女装尺寸普遍偏小 |
[13:59] | I’m sure you’re a 12 everywhere that it counts. | 普通12号的衣服你绝对能穿 |
[14:01] | Well, I’ll take every little victory I can get right now. | 现在只要是恭维话 我来者不拒[打击太大了] |
[14:06] | Hmm. You look about ready to marry Courtney Love. | 你看起来真像科特妮·洛芙的老公 |
[14:11] | That’s the reverse of my zinger from before. | 你还真是以牙还牙 有仇必报啊 |
[14:13] | Okay, please stop shouting. All right. | 麻烦小声点 行不 |
[14:15] | I feel like that person in the TV show. | 我感觉像那个电视节目里的人[完全没灵感了] |
[14:17] | Do you remember calling me last night? | 你还记得昨晚打电话给我了吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Why? | 记得啊 怎么啦 |
[14:22] | Are we cool? | 我们没事了吧 |
[14:24] | Oh, yeah. | 那确实 |
[14:25] | Have a seat, drunky brewster. Let’s study. | 坐着吧 醉汉 开始学习吧 |
[14:30] | Balance restored, I guess. | 看来平衡关系恢复了 |
[14:31] | Movie reference. | 参见某电影[天才完全被酒精毁了] |
[14:50] | Hey, there. | 晚上好啊 |
[14:52] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[14:54] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直打电话给你 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:56] | I figured I’d just let it go to voice mail | 我觉得还是转语音信箱的好 |
[14:58] | in case you had the wrong number again. | 省得你又打错电话到我手机上 |
[15:01] | Elaborate? | 说详细点 |
[15:02] | Oh, you don’t remember calling me at 4:00 in the morning | 你记不记得曾在凌晨四点打电话给我 |
[15:04] | and hanging up when you realized I wasn’t Britta? | 结果发现我不是布雷塔就挂掉了 |
[15:07] | I guess not. | 我猜你是不记得了 |
[15:10] | Michelle. | 蜜雪儿 |
[15:12] | Michelle, um… | 蜜雪儿 |
[15:14] | I was trying to call Britain to order you toffees. | 我本来是打去英国帮你订太妃糖的 |
[15:18] | Now that may sound dumb, | 这听起来很傻 |
[15:20] | But I needed to open with it | 但是我还是要傻话实说 |
[15:21] | to make the truth less ridiculous. | 这样接下来的真相才不至于更荒唐 |
[15:28] | Two nights ago, Britta drunk dialed me | 前天晚上 布雷塔喝醉了打电话给我 |
[15:30] | and it embarrassed her and made her sad. | 事情有点尴尬 她情绪很低落 |
[15:33] | And the only way for her to get her power back | 唯一让她开心起来的办法 |
[15:35] | was for me to get believably drunk | 就是让我喝的够醉 |
[15:38] | and leave her an equally embarrassing message. | 然后给她一条同样尴尬的留言 |
[15:40] | It sure seems like you and Britta are friends | 听起来你跟布雷塔的朋友关系 |
[15:43] | the way my mom’s pool cleaner was my uncle. | 就像我妈跟泳池清洁工的关系一样”纯洁” |
[15:45] | – Have you had sex with her? – Not even a little. | -你跟她上过床了吗 -小手都没牵过 |
[15:47] | What doesn’t make sense is that you did | 最离谱的就是你做的这一切 |
[15:49] | all this work to put a smile on her face, | 只是为了博她一笑 |
[15:52] | But you can’t pick up ice cream for “Law & Order” night | 但看《法律与秩序》时你连冰淇淋都不愿买 |
[15:54] | because it feels too marriage-y. | 因为那样太像两口子了 |
[15:56] | First of all, chubby hubby? | 先不说别的 “胖胖小老公”[香草冰淇淋上覆盖花生酱] |
[15:57] | I mean, could you pick a scarier flavor? | 这口味也太恐怖了 |
[16:00] | Let’s talk about this later. | 这个我们待会儿再说 |
[16:01] | I need to chaperone… something. | 我要去做舞场监督了 |
[16:27] | There he is. | 他在那儿呢 |
[16:30] | I thought I’d be embarrassed, now I’m just scared. | 我原来觉得会很尴尬 现在完全被吓到了 |
[16:33] | I’m seriously reconsidering how much I want this language credit. | 我在考虑 我到底有多想要这个语言学分 |
[16:37] | Remember what we said. | 别忘了我们说的 |
[16:39] | Never let him see us cry. | 眼泪流下来也要往肚里咽 |
[16:41] | Right. Okay. | 没错 来吧 |
[16:44] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[16:45] | – Wait! – Keep your coats on. | -等等 -别脱外套 |
[16:47] | We’re the ones that sent the letter to Chang. | 信是我们寄给昌老师的 |
[16:49] | What? | 什么 |
[16:51] | You work– you work at Princeton? | 你们在普林斯顿大学工作 |
[16:53] | We were mad at him for humiliating you. | 我们是为他羞辱你们的事打抱不平 |
[16:55] | Well, nice fix, | 干的还真不错 |
[16:56] | Tweedle dum and even tweedler dum. | 特傻和特特傻[出自英国童谣] |
[16:59] | Look. we’re gonna tell Chang the truth. | 我们会告诉昌老师实情的 |
[17:03] | And we’ll pay the price. | 后果我们来承担 |
[17:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:07] | We– we can’t make you do that. | 不能让你们就这么去 |
[17:09] | No, he’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[17:10] | First we gotta get out of these pantsuits | 我们得先把衣服脱了 |
[17:11] | and you can put them on. | 你们穿上再去 |
[17:12] | Look, Pierce, this whole thing started | 皮尔斯 事情的起因是 |
[17:15] | because you and I were ashamed that | 我们俩觉得没有女人关心我们 |
[17:17] | we didn’t have ladies that cared about us. | 面子上过不去 |
[17:18] | And the good news is, we obviously do. | 不过好在 有人关心我们呢 |
[17:21] | The bad news is… | 不好的就是 |
[17:23] | that it makes it our manly duty | 作为男人 今晚我们有责任 |
[17:25] | to protect them tonight. | 保护她们 |
[17:26] | Oh, that’s nice. | 我感动的眼泪哗哗的 |
[17:28] | But we really can’t let you do that. It’s– | 但是我们不能让你们这么做 |
[17:30] | No, he’s right. He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[17:33] | Step aside. | 退后 |
[17:36] | – Let’s handle this like men. – Yes. | -咱爷们儿一点 把这事解决了 -好 |
[17:44] | Oh, ladies… | 女士们 |
[17:46] | They’re gonna be okay, right? | 他们会没事的吧 |
[17:47] | Get in my Mercedes. | 让我带你们好好”奔驰”一把 |
[17:49] | Just look away, baby. | 亲爱的 别看 |
[17:54] | Just look away. | 别看了 |
[18:15] | Looking for someone? | 在等人吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. Slater. | 等斯莱特呢 |
[18:22] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[18:24] | You know, when you called me last night | 知道吗 你昨晚打电话给我 |
[18:26] | and invited me to the dance, I was shocked. | 邀请我去舞会的时候 我简直大吃一惊 |
[18:29] | and…thrilled. | 还很激动 |
[18:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:38] | No, no. Look, | 不 有事 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry, uh, I don’t– | 对不起 不过 |
[18:43] | I don’t remember asking you to the dance. | 我不记得有邀请你参加舞会了 |
[18:46] | I don’t remember anything. | 什么都不记得了 |
[18:47] | And now Slater knows about all the drunk dialing stuff | 现在斯莱特知道醉酒电话的事了 |
[18:49] | and I’m in the dog house. | 我都被打进冷宫了 |
[18:50] | And if she finds out about this, it’s over. | 如果她知道我邀请你了 我和她就完了 |
[18:53] | So again, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[18:56] | And you are messing with me right now, aren’t you? | 你现在是跟我闹着玩儿吧 |
[18:58] | I knew you didn’t remember anything | 我就知道昨晚打电话的事 |
[19:00] | from that phone call last night. | 你完全不记得了 |
[19:02] | You got dressed up just to see me sweat? | 你精心打扮 就是为了看我出糗吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, believe me, you’re worth it. | 相信我 绝对值了 |
[19:08] | Sorry, just chaperoning. Enjoy the dance. | 我正监督舞会呢 你们慢慢跳 |
[19:11] | Wait, Michelle. | 等等 蜜雪儿 |
[19:12] | Jeff, what’s left to say? | 杰夫 还有什么好解释的 |
[19:15] | Uh, I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:19] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:22] | He said it last night. | 他昨晚跟我说的 |
[19:27] | So look, | 是这样的 |
[19:28] | I am really into Michelle, | 我真的很喜欢蜜雪儿 |
[19:31] | and I don’t wanna screw it up. | 不想把这段感情搞砸了 |
[19:33] | She’s a perfect girlfriend. | 她是个完美女友 |
[19:36] | And I want you to be as happy as me | 我希望你也能如我一样快乐 |
[19:38] | because you’re, like, my favorite friend, so– | 因为 我们是死党嘛 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry. Abed just made a turtle face. | 不好意思 阿布蒂刚刚做了个”龟脸”[抬眉张大眼] |
[19:46] | In his defense, | 我要为他说话 |
[19:47] | Abed’s turtle face is really funny. | 阿布蒂做”龟脸”真的很搞笑 |
[19:49] | Thanks, Britta. | 谢了 布雷塔 |
[19:50] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | That was the first 20 seconds of a 40-minute message. | 这只是40分钟语音短信的前20秒 |
[20:00] | Very informative. | 内容非常充实 |
[20:05] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[20:07] | Perfect boyfriend. | 完美男友 |
[20:09] | Yeah. That’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[20:28] | Man, I cannot wait to get out of these ridiculous outfits. | 老兄 我真恨不得马上把这套烂衣服给脱了 |
[20:31] | Woof, I know. Yeah. | 的确是 |
[20:34] | What are you doing? I’m parked over here. | 你要干嘛 我车停在这边 |
[20:36] | Oh, uh, well, um– | 那啥 |
[20:39] | Come on. | 上车 |
[20:42] | Um, what the hell is this? | 这是搞什么鬼 |
[20:44] | We’re going to get frozen yogurt. | 我们要去吃冰镇酸奶 |
[20:45] | I’m not gay, man. | 我不是同志 |
[20:46] | They close in seven minutes. | 只是还有7分钟店就打烊了 |
[20:48] | I could have driven you. | 我可以载你去啊 |
[20:49] | You said he hated fro -yo. | 你说他讨厌冰酸奶的 |
[20:52] | Just drive. | 赶紧开路 |
[20:56] | Slut! | 你个淫娃 |