时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Before we wrap up, I would like to thank you guys | 下课前 我要谢谢大家 |
[00:03] | for filling out these anonymous evaluation cards. | 为我填写了这些匿名评估卡 |
[00:06] | I found your feedback to be | 我发现你们的反馈 |
[00:08] | largely constructive and flattering, | 很有建设性 恭维话也不少 |
[00:11] | – so gracias on that. – De nada. | -谢谢了 -客气啥 |
[00:12] | You don’t have to sign your name anymore. | 你以后不用署名 |
[00:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:14] | But there was one evaluation | 但是有个评价写得 |
[00:16] | that was so harsh and hurtful | 及其不中听 伤人 |
[00:20] | and racist | 种族歧视 |
[00:22] | that I took the time personally | 我亲自花时间将那个字迹 |
[00:25] | to analyze that handwriting against past exams. | 与以往考试的笔迹进行核对 |
[00:29] | And this particular coward | 这位胆小鬼 |
[00:32] | dots her “i”s with tiny, | 写i上面的点时 会画个 |
[00:35] | itty-bitty, little circles. | 小小 小小的圈圈 |
[00:40] | Isn’t that precious and cute? | 这不是难得又有趣吗 |
[00:45] | Who’s “erratic and unstable” now, | 现在是谁”行为不规矩 反复无常” |
[00:47] | Princess Gringa? | 踩过界公主[gringa为拉美西语国家对美英女性的蔑称] |
[00:54] | Nice day out today, isn’t it? | 今天天气挺好的 是吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah. Shoot! | 是呀 糟糕 |
[00:59] | – You forget something? – Yeah. | -忘了东西? -是呀 |
[01:01] | I forgot to stagger the timing of my exit with Shirley’s. | 忘了错开和雪瑞走出教室的时间 |
[01:03] | We both have a class across campus, and I can’t go | 下节课 我们都要去学院另一边上 |
[01:05] | that kind of distance with “ooh, that’s nice.” | 我可顶不住听这么远的 “真好” |
[01:08] | – That’s mean. – No. | -你太过分了 -不 |
[01:09] | That’s not nice. | 真不好 |
[01:10] | I find Shirley very easy to talk to, | 我觉得和雪瑞聊 不容易冷场啊 |
[01:13] | and besides, aren’t you supposed to have, | 还有 你应该是奥林匹克 |
[01:14] | like, an Olympic gold medal in jibber-jabber? | 话痨金牌得主才对啊 |
[01:17] | Yeah, but I’m a sprinter. | 对 但我是短跑型 |
[01:19] | I’m at my best during high-speed bursts of wit. | 快速连爆俏皮话是我的强项 |
[01:21] | On a Shirley walk, | 和雪瑞一起走 |
[01:22] | I’d be winded by that stoner tree. | 经过”瘾君子”树下时我就该大喘气儿了 |
[01:25] | Hey, Britta, hi. What’s up? | 布雷塔 好吗 |
[01:26] | – Hey, Vaughn, how’s it going? – No worries. | -沃恩 最近好吗 -安啦 |
[01:29] | Interesting. ‘Cause I might be worried | 真有趣 如果是我装嫩 |
[01:31] | if I was playing hacky sack a decade too late. | 扮幼稚踢沙包 我会觉得一点也不好 |
[01:33] | My class is that way. | 我要去那边上课 |
[01:35] | All right, but I just wanted to point out | 好的 但是我想指出 |
[01:36] | that we easily walked more than 100 yards | 我们轻松地走过了近百米 |
[01:38] | with no awkward pauses, | 没有尴尬冷场 |
[01:40] | and that is the sign of a true friend. | 这就是建立了真正友谊的象征 |
[01:42] | I’m really glad that you’re not hitting on me anymore. | 你不再想着泡我了 我真的很开心 |
[01:47] | There’s the awkward pause. | 尴尬的冷场 |
[01:54] | Excuse me. Oh, sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 对不起 女士们 |
[01:56] | Professor Duncan! Professor Duncan! | 邓肯教授 邓肯教授 |
[01:58] | Sorry. Annie Edison. | 对不起 我叫安妮·埃迪生 |
[02:01] | – I’m in your 101 lecture. – Hello. | -我听了您的第一课 -你好 |
[02:02] | I’ve heard about your special psych lab. | 对于您的特殊心理研究 我也有所耳闻 |
[02:05] | – Ah. The Duncan principle. – Yes. | -邓肯原理 -是的 |
[02:06] | And I know it’s limited to second-year students, | 我知道只有大二的学生才能参加 |
[02:08] | but I had a 4.0 at Riverside High, | 但我申请大学的平均分是4分[相当于百分制的90分以上] |
[02:11] | and I’m not looking down on this school at all, | 我丝毫没有看不起这所学校的意思 |
[02:12] | but I’m only here because of a brief addiction to pills | 短暂的毒瘾 才让我沦落于此 |
[02:15] | that I was told would help me…focus… | 据说磕药可以让我更专注学业 |
[02:16] | But they actually made me lose my scholarship and virginity. | 事实却是 让我痛失奖学金和贞操 |
[02:19] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[02:20] | If you would let me take your lab early, | 如果您能让我早一年参与研究 |
[02:21] | it would be a real feather in my transcript. | 那将是我成绩单上最浓墨重彩的一笔 |
[02:24] | Okay, I’ve actually been in this situation many times, | 说实话 这种情况我遇到过很多次了 |
[02:26] | so I’m just going to be up front. | 我事先声明 |
[02:27] | I’m not allowed to date students. | 我被禁止和学生约会 |
[02:29] | Even though you’re an eight. | 你是8分靓女也不行 |
[02:31] | Which is a British ten, | 相当于英国的10分 |
[02:33] | I’m angry. | 气死我了 |
[02:35] | But if, in spite of that, you are still interested, | 但是如果 即便这样 你还有兴趣 |
[02:38] | then you may join the lab. | 那你就可以参与研究 |
[02:40] | Okay. You need to bring two human subjects. | 好了 你要带两位实验对象 |
[02:43] | And it would not hurt your chances one bit | 能不能借我五块 这件事丝毫不会影响 |
[02:45] | if you could lend me a fiver. | 你进研究小组 |
[02:48] | I seem to have left my purse in my duffle | 我好像把钱包忘在提包里了 |
[02:49] | and my duffle in the boot of my lorry, so– | 我的提包在车尾箱里 所以 |
[02:51] | I asked politely, and then panda took his pants off. | 我问得很客气 然后熊猫脱下了他的裤子 |
[02:55] | I never even knew that’s what asexual meant. | 原来”无性别”是这个意思 |
[02:58] | I wonder what this express package could be? | 不知道这个快递邮包里装着什么 |
[03:01] | Somebody had to get something to me very fast. | 某人急着让我快点收到 |
[03:03] | You brought your mail to campus? | 你把邮包带来学校 |
[03:06] | Oh, yes. My ear-noculars. | 爽啊 我的”听远器” |
[03:08] | What is that? It looks like your bluetooth thingie. | 是什么 看起来像你的蓝牙设备 |
[03:10] | No, no, no, no, no. This is my cell phone headset. | 不 不是 这是我的手机耳机 |
[03:13] | And this is ear-noculars. | 这是”听远器” |
[03:18] | It’s for spies and whatnot. It gives you sonic hearing. | 间谍或其他牛人用的 让你听见音波的声音 |
[03:21] | – All hearing is sonic. – What’s that? | -所有的声音都是由音波组成 -你说啥 |
[03:22] | So who wants to be in a psych experiment? | 谁想参与心理学实验 |
[03:25] | Hey, guys, guys, guys? | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[03:26] | Annie is talking about some kind of experiment. | 安妮在说什么实验 |
[03:30] | She’s behind you. Not interested. | 她就在你身后 没兴趣 |
[03:33] | Please? You get paid. | 拜托了 给报酬的 |
[03:35] | – Do they do stuff to your butt? – No. | -会对臀部实验两下吗 -不会 |
[03:37] | Do you get paid more if they do stuff to your butt? | 如果对臀部实验两下 是不是报酬更多 |
[03:40] | – No. – That’s fine. | -不会 -那好吧 |
[03:41] | – I’ll do it. I’m in. – Yay! | -我参加 -太好啦 |
[03:43] | How about you, Abed? It’s tomorrow. | 你呢 阿布蒂 明天能来吗 |
[03:45] | Ooh, tomorrow? | 明天 |
[03:46] | They’re showing all four Indiana Joneses at the Vista (theatre). | 美景电影院有《夺宝奇兵》四部专场 |
[03:48] | I’m really looking forward to the first three. | 我很期待前三部 |
[03:50] | I bought a whip. | 鞭子我都买了 |
[03:51] | This is really important to me, Abed. | 这真的对我很重要 阿布蒂 |
[03:53] | Could you please go as my friend? | 作为我的朋友 你能去吗 |
[03:55] | My really good friend? | 我非常好的朋友 |
[03:57] | Wow, I didn’t realize we were really good friends. | 我没发现我们是非常好的朋友 |
[03:59] | I figured we were more like Chandler and Phoebe. | 我觉得我们就像《老友记》中的钱德勒和菲比 |
[04:01] | They never really had stories together. | 他们之间绝不会有故事 |
[04:03] | Sure, I’ll do it, Chandler. | 好的 我去 钱德勒[原来小蒂觉得自己是菲比] |
[04:05] | Oh, thank you, Abed. | 谢谢你 阿布蒂 |
[04:08] | I’m gonna go save Britta from that dude. | 我要去英雄救布雷塔一把 |
[04:10] | Yeah, she looks like she’s in trouble. | 是啊 美人有麻烦了 |
[04:12] | Hope he doesn’t try to “handsome” her to death. | “帅到你窒息”的麻烦 |
[04:15] | And panda has no pants. | 熊猫没有裤子 |
[04:16] | – Hey – Hi, what’s up, man? I’m Vaughn. | -两位 -啥事 哥们儿 我是沃恩 |
[04:18] | – You in line? – Oh, no, no, no. | -你在排队吗 -没有 |
[04:20] | We’re just, uh, we’re just chillin’. | 我们只是在放松一下 |
[04:22] | Hey, you’re not gonna order coffee? | 你不会是想来杯咖啡吧 |
[04:23] | Oh, no, I was just gonna see if Britta– | 不 我只是看看布雷塔是否… |
[04:25] | Hey, no judgment, bro. I used to do coffee. | 我没有恶意的 兄弟 我以前也喝咖啡 |
[04:27] | Then I made the switch to green tea. | 后来我就换喝绿茶了 |
[04:29] | It’s, like–it’s, like, | 绿茶好像 好像 |
[04:30] | filled with these antioxidants and stuff. | 充满了抗氧化剂还有其它好东西 |
[04:33] | – It’s pretty tight. – Tight. Yes. | -太有品了 -有品 是的 |
[04:36] | I’ve heard that about green tea. | 我听说过绿茶的这些特点 |
[04:38] | I like green tea. I should make the change. | 我喜欢绿茶 我也应该换一换 |
[04:40] | Up top, sugar bear. | 来击掌吧 甜甜宝贝熊 |
[04:42] | – Yeah, give me some of that. – There it is. | -是的 我也来一下 -来吧 |
[04:44] | Small coffee, please. | 小杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Britta’s making the change to green tea. | 布雷塔要改喝绿茶了 |
[04:48] | Oh, that’s good. It’s good for your skin. | 那不错 绿茶对皮肤有好处 |
[04:51] | Welcome, research assistants. | 各位研究助理 欢迎欢迎 |
[04:54] | If you turn your attention to the monitor, | 请注意监视器 |
[04:56] | you will see that our subjects | 你们会看到我们的研究对象 |
[04:58] | are waiting for the experiment to begin, but… | 正在等待实验开始 但是 |
[05:00] | It’s actually happening right now. | 实验已经在进行中了 |
[05:07] | You see, the waiting is the experiment. | 让他们等待就是实验 |
[05:09] | The Duncan Principle is simple. | 邓肯原理很简单 |
[05:10] | Namely, that the more control lost by the– | 也就是 自我控制能力的减弱 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I’m gonna write this down too, actually. | 我也要写下来 |
[05:14] | That’s a good point. | 这原理太棒了 |
[05:16] | The more control lost by the ego, | 自我控制能力的减弱 |
[05:18] | the more gained by the id, | 本能冲动性就会增加 |
[05:21] | resulting in a surprisingly predictable | 最终产生一个可预见的惊人的 |
[05:24] | emotional eruption or breaking point. | 情绪爆发 或者爆发点 |
[05:28] | Known to ma and pa as a good old-fashioned tantrum. | 即老爸老妈都知道的 俗语说的发脾气 |
[05:35] | Annie, why don’t you, uh, go and tell our subjects | 安妮 你去告诉我们的实验对象 |
[05:39] | that we’re going to be starting the experiment | 我们的实验即将 |
[05:40] | in five minutes, okay? | 在5分钟内开始 |
[05:44] | And Annie… | 还有 安妮 |
[05:47] | It’s never actually going to start. | 事实上实验不会开始的 |
[05:52] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:55] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[05:57] | Hi, Troy. | 你好 特洛伊 |
[05:59] | Hi, Abed. | 你好 阿布蒂 |
[06:00] | Hi, Senor Chang. | 你好 昌老师 |
[06:02] | What, a community college Spanish teacher | 怎么啦 一个社区学院的西语老师 |
[06:05] | can’t use 80 bucks? | 不能赚这80块钱吗 |
[06:06] | Well, we’re just running a little bit behind, | 实验稍稍有点延迟 |
[06:09] | so we’ll probably start in about five minutes. | 可能会在5分钟后开始 |
[06:12] | No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[06:16] | It’s unacceptable, all right? | 太不像话了 受不了了 |
[06:18] | You lied to me! | 你们骗人 |
[06:19] | When you say something starts at 9:00, | 既然说了是9点开始 |
[06:22] | it starts at nueve! | 就得做到9点开始 |
[06:28] | No! | 不 |
[06:31] | – No! – Houston, we have an idiot. | -不 -休斯顿[太空人用语] 发现白痴 |
[06:44] | Did you know we walk the same way after class? | 你知道我们下课后同路吗 |
[06:48] | I’m sure you didn’t or else we would’ve been walking together, | 我确信你不知道 否则我们就会一起走了 |
[06:50] | unless you’re a jerk. | 除非你是个混蛋 |
[06:51] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:52] | Let’s do it. | 那我们走吧 |
[06:54] | Don’t go too fast for these dogs. Short legs. | 别走太快了 我腿短 |
[07:02] | – How do you like– – So you’ve got a kid, right? | -你觉得… -你有个小孩 是吗 |
[07:04] | – What’s that? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[07:08] | So Pierce isn’t exactly right in the head, is he? | 皮尔斯头脑不太正常啊 |
[07:13] | I know a lot of grown men | 我知道很多成年男人 |
[07:14] | with radar dishes coming out of their ears. | 耳朵里都会冒出个雷达装置来 |
[07:16] | He’s like “Inspector Gadget”. | 他就像《机械神探》[卡通系列 99年推出真人版电影] |
[07:19] | Yeah, go, go, Gadget incontinence. | 是的 “大小便失禁系统开启” |
[07:20] | And how about that guy that’s always around, | 说说那个总在布雷塔身边转悠 |
[07:22] | flirting with Britta? | 和她调情的家伙吧 |
[07:23] | I know! He’s the worst! Vaughn? | 正想说这个 他真是极品啊 沃恩吧 |
[07:25] | I know, and what is it with his hair? | 没错 他的头发到底怎么了 |
[07:27] | It’s perpetually moist. | 总是湿湿的 |
[07:28] | Okay, we’re three hours in, so let’s review what we’ve seen. | 好 我们已经进行了3个小时 现在回顾一下 |
[07:31] | And pay close attention to every subject’s breaking point. | 尤其注意每个实验对象的爆发点 |
[07:33] | We’ve got a shouter. | 这个是声嘶力竭 |
[07:36] | That one’s a stomper. Bye, hippie. | 那个是跺穿地板 再见了 嬉皮士 |
[07:38] | There’s a generic whack job, bouncing up and down | 这个是普通的疯子水平 上窜下跳 |
[07:42] | like a six-foot child. | 犹如多动症的儿童 |
[07:43] | Shaking. Write that down. | 颤抖 写下来 |
[07:45] | Visible shakes. | 明显颤抖 |
[07:46] | Look at the little one chase the big one. | 看那个追大个子的小家伙 |
[07:48] | Look at him go. I’m gonna make him go quicker. | 看他在跑 我来让他跑快点 |
[07:50] | It’s like Benny Hill looks. Whoo, ooh, ooh, get him. | 他就像班尼·希尔[英国喜剧大师] 去抓他吧 |
[07:52] | Come back again. Whoo, ooh, ooh, get him. | 再来一次 去抓他吧 |
[07:54] | All right? There’s a bit of fun. | 真有趣 是吧 |
[07:55] | It lightens the mood. | 心情都好起来了 |
[07:56] | And back to the present. | 然后回到现在 |
[07:59] | And then there were two. | 只剩下两个人 |
[08:04] | Break. | 爆发 |
[08:13] | No, no, no! Annie! | 不 不 不 安妮 |
[08:17] | What is going on in there? | 里面到底在搞什么 |
[08:20] | Why? What is taking so long? | 为什么 为什么要等这么久 |
[08:23] | I’ve wasted all day here for you. | 我在这里浪费了一整天 你害的 |
[08:28] | The Soul Train Awards were tonight. | 今晚有灵魂列车音乐大奖[奖项主要为R&B 说唱 灵乐及爵士] |
[08:32] | You promised butt stuff! | 你对臀部实验保证过了 |
[08:39] | And he’s out. We got him. | 出局了 还是我们厉害 |
[08:43] | Strike three. | 三振出局 |
[08:44] | You’re gone. | 一边儿凉快去吧 |
[08:46] | There’s so much dust in here. | 这地上好多灰尘 |
[08:48] | Do you know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[08:49] | The longer they wait, the harder they break. | 酝酿的时间越长 爆发的越厉害 |
[08:52] | Buckle up, students. | 等着看好戏吧 同学们 |
[08:54] | Do you see how often hacky sack takes his shirt off? | 你注意到沙包男脱衣的频率了吗 |
[08:56] | He’d play “Shirts and Skins” in a game of checkers. | 就算下棋 恐怕他也会上演一出《少点束缚多点激情》 |
[08:58] | I’m so glad to be able to talk to someone about this. | 能一吐为快真是太好了 |
[09:01] | I wanted to say something to Britta about it, | 我很想和布雷塔说这个话题 |
[09:03] | but we’re supposed to be friends now, | 但我们现在是朋友关系 |
[09:05] | and she’d think I was jealous. | 她会觉得我是在嫉妒 |
[09:06] | I don’t see why you and Britta aren’t together. | 不明白为什么你和布雷塔没成 |
[09:08] | Two cute white people, going to school together, | 白皮肤的俊男靓女 一起上学 |
[09:10] | just seems right. | 多般配啊 |
[09:11] | Shirley, we’re not pandas in a zoo. | 雪瑞 我们可不是动物园被逼着配对的大熊猫 |
[09:15] | Oh. Oh, dear. | 我的天啊 |
[09:19] | That is not what I want to see. | 不该看到的偏偏看到了 |
[09:26] | There goes the shirt. | 又在脱了 |
[09:38] | Hey, I’m fine. | 是你啊 我很好 |
[09:40] | Want me to, uh, | 想让我 |
[09:41] | want me to check you for grass stains? | 想让我帮你看看有没有草渍吗 |
[09:43] | I wasn’t sure how or when to bring up | 我不知何时 也不知如何开口 |
[09:45] | that I was hanging out with Vaughn. | 告诉你我和沃恩的事 |
[09:47] | I figured that you’d make fun of him…and me. | 我觉得你会取笑他 还有我 |
[09:50] | Uh, first of all, | 首先 |
[09:52] | friends do not make fun of each other, | 朋友之间不会互相嘲笑 |
[09:54] | even if they’re being tackled in the quad by a hippie. | 就算是被嬉皮撂倒在地 也不能取笑 |
[09:57] | And secondly, Vaughn seems cool. | 其次 沃恩看上去不错 |
[10:01] | Well, you guys should hang out sometime. | 你们应该找时间聚聚 |
[10:06] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:07] | I–uh, that was tacky out there. | 刚才那幕很俗气 |
[10:10] | You won’t ever see that again. | 你不会再看到那一幕了 |
[10:12] | Oh, no worries, Brah. | 安啦 小布 |
[10:21] | Shirley, did you see Senor Chang’s socks today? | 雪瑞 看到昌老师今天穿的袜子了吗 |
[10:25] | Tiny bullfighters. | 斗牛士的行头 |
[10:28] | I can top that. | 我有个更搞的 |
[10:29] | Did you see that hacky sack wears an anklet? | 你看到沙包男的脚链了吗 |
[10:32] | Since when won’t you talk about Vaughn? | 为啥你不取笑沃恩了 |
[10:35] | I’m trying to be a good friend to Britta. | 我正试着和布雷塔成为好朋友 |
[10:37] | She thought I was gonna make fun of him, | 她认为我会取笑他 |
[10:40] | but I want to be unpredictable. | 我想让她另眼相看 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna show her that I am not the jerk she thinks I am | 我要向她证明 我不是她想像中的混蛋 我要对 |
[10:46] | and friend the hell out of that green-tea-drinking drum circler. | 那个喝绿茶 围圈敲手鼓的半裸男 友好到他奶奶家去 |
[10:51] | Okay, but tell me you’ve noticed | 好吧 但你肯定注意到了 |
[10:52] | how small his nipples are. | 他那小小的胸前两点吧 |
[10:53] | – Not engaging. – What? | -对我没吸引力 -什么 |
[10:55] | It’s not gossip when it’s fact. | 阐述事实就算不上是八卦 |
[10:56] | My kids have got hamsters with bigger nips. | 我孩子的宠物仓鼠 乳头都大过他的 |
[10:58] | – No! – Oh, well. | -我不说 -得了 |
[10:59] | – No! – Jeff! | -不 -杰夫 |
[11:04] | Is it on pause? | 监视器暂停了吗 |
[11:08] | No, that’s just him. | 不 他还在 |
[11:15] | Sorry you’ve been waiting 26 hours. | 不好意思 让你等了26个小时 |
[11:19] | It’s just gonna be another five minutes. | 再等5分钟就可以了 |
[11:22] | Okey, dokey. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的妈呀 |
[11:26] | Why won’t he leave? | 为什么他不走 |
[11:27] | – Professor. – What? | -教授 -什么 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry, but this guy’s not moving. | 我很抱歉 但是他一动不动 |
[11:31] | I have classes to go to. | 我有课要上 |
[11:33] | Go! Fine! | 走吧 走好 |
[11:35] | Go kill John Lennon again, you loser. | 再去刺杀约翰·列侬吧 你个窝囊废 |
[11:38] | He’s ruined my study! | 他毁了我的研究 |
[11:41] | He has–he has warped the Duncan principle. | 他毁了邓肯原理 |
[11:44] | Damn you, you outlying piece of datum! | 见鬼 你这错得离谱的数据 |
[11:52] | It’s you! It’s your fault! | 都是你 都是你的错 |
[11:56] | But you told me to bring subjects. | 但是 是你让我带实验对象的 |
[11:58] | Yeah, subjects! Not Rain man! | 是实验对象 不是”雨人” |
[12:00] | I should never have let you into this lab. | 我根本就不该让你参与实验 |
[12:03] | Miss Annie Fanny, panties in a bunch! | 有胸无脑笨安妮 没事找事讨厌女 |
[12:05] | Oh! Oh, that’s so hilarious! | 令人捧腹大笑啊 |
[12:08] | Did you think of that | 这笑话是你上次匆忙 |
[12:09] | the last time you skipped a trip to the dentist? | 去看牙医时想出来的吗[美国人喜欢嘲笑英国人是烂牙] |
[12:11] | Oh, let me answer that question with another question. | 让我用另外一个问题 来回答你的问题 |
[12:15] | It’s not–it’s not fair! It’s not fair! | 不公平 不公平 这太不公平了 |
[12:20] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[12:24] | Put your– Stop writing! | 放下 别写了 |
[12:25] | Put your pen– Give me that! | 放下笔 给我那个 |
[12:27] | Get out! Get out, you dorks! | 滚滚滚 你们这些猪头 |
[12:30] | Get out! | 滚 |
[12:34] | You have destroyed the Duncan principle! | 你毁了邓肯原理 |
[12:44] | Go home! | 回家吧你 |
[12:48] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[12:52] | See ya. | 回见啦 |
[12:54] | So Britta said that you did a lot of community service. | 布雷塔说你做过不少社区服务工作 |
[12:58] | Ultimate frisbee at the senior’s center. | 在老年活动中心 举行终极飞盘活动 |
[12:59] | It is amazing. | 令人叹为观止 |
[13:01] | And what makes frisbee ultimate? | 飞盘怎样玩才算终极 |
[13:03] | Aw, man, if I had a nickel | 天啦 如果每回答这问题一次 |
[13:05] | for every time I wished somebody asked me that. | 就有五分钱拿 我希望人人都来问 |
[13:07] | I’m gonna get dessert. Want anything? | 我去拿甜点 你要什么 |
[13:09] | Carrots. | 胡萝卜 |
[13:10] | Oh, I’m good. | 我就不用了 |
[13:13] | – Hey, you two. – Hey. | -两位好啊 -你好 |
[13:16] | Well, that’s a cool shirt. | 好漂亮的T恤 |
[13:18] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 多谢夸奖 |
[13:20] | Where’s it from? | 哪个牌子的 |
[13:21] | Oh, uh, I don’t even know. | 其实我不知道 |
[13:23] | I guess it’s– Well, uh– | 我猜这是 |
[13:24] | Hey, look at that. “Hanes Classic.” | 看这里 “恒适”[名牌 主营棉类衣物] |
[13:28] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错啊 |
[13:30] | You know, people underestimate the elderly. | 其实大众都低估了老年人 |
[13:32] | You know, but you see these guys out there | 你知道吗 当你看到这些老年人在户外 |
[13:34] | and they’re throwing the bee | 互抛飞盘 |
[13:35] | and they’re just loving life. It’s just inspiring. | 他们真的很热爱生活 你会觉得很受鼓舞 |
[13:38] | You know, I’m gonna really– I’m gonna think about it. | 我会好好 好好地想想 |
[13:41] | All right. I’m gonna go check on Britts. | 好的 我过去看看布布 |
[13:44] | See ya. | 回见 |
[13:45] | See ya. | 回见 |
[13:46] | You are the devil. | 你还真不择手段 |
[13:48] | I know. | 同意 |
[13:55] | Domingo, pl– | 星期天去 |
[13:57] | Oh, okay, I– | 其实 我 |
[13:58] | Where do we go on Saturdays? | 我们周六去哪里 |
[13:59] | – You said Sunday. – I have a question for you. | -你说的周日 -我想问你个问题 |
[14:02] | You like Vaughn, right? | 你觉得沃恩不错 对吧 |
[14:04] | Oh, he–he’s very cute. | 他 他很可爱啊 |
[14:06] | I’m just worried | 我只是有点担心 |
[14:07] | that he’s thinking a little bit more intensely | 他对这段关系的热情投入程度 |
[14:09] | about this thing than I am. | 大于我 |
[14:10] | He says stuff, you know, after… | 在那什么后 他会说些话 |
[14:13] | School? | 放学后 |
[14:15] | – After… – Dinner mints? | -在那什么之后 -吃完餐后薄荷糖? |
[14:18] | After… | 在那… |
[14:19] | Not having sex? | 不会是上床后吧 |
[14:22] | How was that? | 怎么会那样 |
[14:24] | What? Forget that. | 什么 算了 |
[14:26] | The problem right now is that he’s calling me “babe.” | 现在的问题是 他管我叫”宝贝儿” |
[14:29] | He’s trying to hold my hand. | 还要牵手 |
[14:31] | It’s getting a little relationship-y. | 就好像我俩在谈恋爱一样 |
[14:33] | And he gave me something. | 他还给了我点东西 |
[14:35] | Herpes? | 生殖器疱疹吗 |
[14:37] | No. This. | 不是 这个 |
[14:40] | A poem? | 一首诗啊 |
[14:42] | How do I respond to something like that? | 这种东西我该如何回应 |
[14:44] | “Thank you”? | 难道说谢谢吗 |
[14:46] | Well, it’s a very good question. | 这问题问的好 |
[14:48] | And it’s one I will answer. Uh– | 我会回答你 |
[14:50] | Ooh, I’m getting a text. | 我有短信 |
[14:51] | I’m just gonna read it, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我先看这个 |
[14:54] | I am reading it, and it is read. | 我在看短信 现在看完了 |
[14:59] | “Did you ever notice where the ocean meets the sky, did ya? | 海天交融一色处 伊人可曾见 |
[15:04] | It’s the same wizard blue that I see in your eye, Brit-ta.” | 精灵蓝眸催人醉 布布在心间 |
[15:09] | Oh, no, no. “wizard blue”? | 不是吧 还”精灵蓝” |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:12] | Thank you so much. You just brightened my day. | 太感谢了 多亏你我才有这么乐的一天 |
[15:14] | I’m so glad we can rip on that dude again. | 真开心我们又可以一起拿那家伙开涮 |
[15:16] | Look at this, look at this. | 看这个 看这个 |
[15:17] | That is the stain of a teardrop over the word “rad.” | “超帅”这里还有泪痕 |
[15:21] | Oh, he said “rad”? I thought he said “bad.” | 他居然用了”超帅” 我以为他说”超衰” |
[15:22] | Oh, that makes it worse. | 这么说更糟 |
[15:24] | I’m surprised he can read. | 真不敢相信他居然识字 |
[15:27] | – You know? – I know. | -明白我意思吗 -明白 |
[15:29] | Hey, sorry about bailing on the psych experiment. | 抱歉 我没有参加那个心理实验 |
[15:32] | That was the experiment, Troy. | 那本身就是实验 特洛伊 |
[15:35] | We were testing to see how long people would wait in the room. | 我们在测试人们等待的极限 |
[15:38] | Oh, gotcha. | 懂了 |
[15:41] | “Gotcha”? | 懂了 |
[15:42] | – That’s all you have to say? – Yeah. | -你想说的就是这个吗 -对啊 |
[15:43] | You sat in a room for 26 straight hours. | 你在那屋里坐了26个小时 |
[15:47] | Didn’t that bother you? | 难道你都不烦吗 |
[15:49] | – Yeah, I was livid. – Then why didn’t you leave? | -当然烦了 我怒了 -那干嘛不走呢 |
[15:51] | Because you asked me to stay and you said we were friends. | 因为你让我等着 而且你说咱们是朋友 |
[15:58] | Wait. Is this still part of the experiment? | 等等 这也是实验的一部分吗 |
[16:01] | He’s more like a puppy with a fish mouth. | 他更像是长了鱼嘴的小狗 |
[16:03] | Right, right. It’s more like this. | 没错 更像是这样子 |
[16:06] | That’s right. Laugh it up. | 行啊 笑吧 |
[16:09] | You guys want to know what they’re doing? | 你们想知道他们在笑什么吗 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – Sure. | -想 -当然 |
[16:12] | Making fun of all of us. | 他们在嘲笑我们大家 |
[16:16] | I heard you with my own ear… noculars. | 我用”听远器”听到的 |
[16:20] | Pierce, we are not making fun of you. | 皮尔斯 我们不是在嘲笑你 |
[16:22] | Uh-huh. Calling me “hacky sack” | 是啊 管我叫”沙包男” |
[16:24] | and ripping my–my six pack abs and my moist hair. | 嘲笑我的六块腹肌 还有我湿湿的头发 |
[16:28] | And that face you made? | 还有你刚做的那个鬼脸 |
[16:29] | Well, I think it’s pretty obviously Annie. | 我很肯定你在模仿安妮 |
[16:33] | Okay, this is definitely still part of the experiment. | 我知道这肯定还是实验的一部分 |
[16:35] | Pierce, we were not making fun of you. | 皮尔斯 我们不是在嘲笑你 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 才怪 |
[16:38] | We’re making fun Britta’s boyfriend, Vaughn. | 我们在嘲笑布雷塔的男友 沃恩 |
[16:40] | Oh, good. Well, in that case. | 好吧 如果是那样的话 |
[16:43] | But if we’re gonna do something, let’s do it as a team. | 我们应该团结起来一起嘲笑他 |
[16:45] | I’ll get the ball rolling. Maybe he has a tiny penis. | 我先来 可能他下面那根棍又短又细 |
[16:47] | Who is this guy? | 这是在说谁呢 |
[16:49] | You all have got to see him. | 你们可得会会他 |
[16:50] | Everything’s all, “no worries, no worries.” | 总是把”安啦 安啦”挂在嘴边 |
[16:52] | And he always says hello three times in a row. | 而且总是把三个问候的词儿一起说 |
[16:54] | Hello, good evening, how are you? | 你好 晚上好 你好吗 |
[16:55] | And–here, look! He wrote a poem! | 还有 看这个 他还写诗 |
[16:59] | Can I read it? | 我能看吗 |
[17:00] | – We shouldn’t show that. – Oh, no, it’s fine. | -我们不应该传阅的 -没关系的 |
[17:02] | So I’ll be done in, like, an hour. | 我差不多一小时后就可以走了 |
[17:03] | – Yeah. No worries. – He just said it! | -安啦 -他又说了 |
[17:07] | Guys, you’ve met Vaughn, right? | 各位 你们见过沃恩了 对吧 |
[17:08] | Hey. What’s up? Hi. | 你好 好吗 大家好 |
[17:13] | This troop’s got a “Case of the giggles”, huh? | 这组人刚看了儿童搞笑诗集 是不 |
[17:22] | Is that–? | 那是不是 |
[17:24] | Did you give them my poem? | 你把我写的诗给他们了吗 |
[17:25] | – No. – Okay, well, | -没有 -好吧 |
[17:27] | why is the dinosaur rocking a picture of my poem? | 那为什么那老古董拿着我的诗的照片 |
[17:29] | Here, read it. | 给你 读读看 |
[17:33] | Oh, you guys are– Right? | 你们是在 我明白了 |
[17:37] | You guys are laughing at me, aren’t you? | 你们在嘲笑我 是不是 |
[17:38] | – Yeah. – No. | -对啊 -哪有 |
[17:40] | That’s uh, wow. | 你们居然 天哪 |
[17:44] | This is the least tight thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我经历的最没品的事 |
[17:51] | I can’t believe you. | 你太过分了 |
[17:53] | Honestly, Jeff, how dare you? | 没错 杰夫 你怎么能这样呢 |
[17:58] | I could hear him outside. He’s crying. | 我能听到他在门外 他在哭呢 |
[18:03] | Now he’s barking. | 现在开始大嚷大叫了 |
[18:08] | Jeff, wait! I’m sorry I sold you out. | 杰夫 等等 对不起我出卖了你 |
[18:10] | Britta is never gonna forgive me. | 布雷塔永远不会原谅我了 |
[18:11] | I can’t believe I showed you that poem. | 我真后悔给你看了那诗 |
[18:13] | Oh, my god, my life is “Degrassi High”. | 上帝啊 我的人生就是”迪格拉丝中学” |
[18:15] | Oh, Jeff. I have a gossip problem. | 杰夫 我说人闲话已经到了病态的地步了 |
[18:18] | I stir the pot, Jeff. I’m a pot stirrer. | 我喜欢煽风点火 杰夫 我唯恐天下不乱 |
[18:21] | This isn’t even the only study group I’ve had this year. | 这并非我今年参加的唯一的学习小组 |
[18:23] | You see those ladies over there? | 你看到那边的姐们儿了吗 |
[18:26] | I used to be in their group till they kicked me out. | 我以前是那组的 后来被撵出来了 |
[18:29] | They call me “tattle-ina.” It’s a bumblebee nickname. | 她们叫我”瞎掰俏娘子” 其实这是个褒义的绰号 |
[18:32] | It’s–it’s cute, but it stings. | 虽然听起来挺好 但被叫绰号总是不爽 |
[18:35] | Hey, look at the size of that woman’s earrings. | 看那大婶 耳环圈真够大 |
[18:37] | It’s like little dogs should be jumping through them. | 小狗都可以跳过去了 |
[18:41] | – This is never going to work. – Look at them. | -这样不行 -快看啊 |
[18:43] | This has to end. Mm-mm, mm-mm. | 不能再说人闲话了 |
[18:44] | Shirley, don’t do this. Look, we can still hang out. | 雪瑞 别这样 我们还是可以闲聊的 |
[18:48] | It’s just, you know, we won’t bag on people. | 别再对人品头论足就行了 |
[18:52] | Come on, Jeff. What are we gonna talk about? | 拜托 杰夫 那我们该聊点什么啊 |
[18:54] | My kids? Your–your doctor career? | 我孩子吗 还是你的 你的医生事业啊 |
[18:56] | – I was a lawyer. – See? I’m already bored. | -我曾是律师 -看吧 我已经觉得没劲了 |
[19:01] | Well, we’ll always have “tiny nipples.” | 至少 “微点”将是我们永远的珍贵回忆 |
[19:05] | They were tiny. | 他那两点可真小 |
[19:08] | Jeff, wait. Wait. I know I shouldn’t do this, | 杰夫 等等 虽然我不应该告诉你 |
[19:10] | but one last little piece of gossip. | 但还是要最后当次大嘴巴 |
[19:15] | Britta told me she had a sex dream about you. | 布雷塔告诉我 她有次春梦的男主角是你 |
[19:19] | You still have a chance. | 所以你是有机会的 |
[19:22] | – Details! – Mm-mmm! | -再说点细节 -没门 |
[19:24] | Details. | 我要细节 |
[19:25] | Details! | 告诉我细节 |
[19:30] | Abed, here. | 阿布蒂 这个给你 |
[19:32] | I wanted to say sorry for yelling at you. | 很抱歉 我对你大吼大叫 |
[19:39] | Indiana Jones. Cool. | 《夺宝奇兵》 太好了 |
[19:42] | I just got the first three because… | 我只买了前三部 因为 |
[19:43] | The fourth one blows. | 第四部是烂片 |
[19:47] | – We’re cool. – Britta. | -我们没事了 -布雷塔 |
[19:49] | I do not want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[19:50] | No, I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[19:52] | I’m really sorry. I’m really, really sorry. And I will go talk to Vaughn | 我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉 如果你希望 |
[19:56] | – if you want me to. – Vaughn broke up with me. | -我可以去跟沃恩解释 -我们分手了 |
[19:59] | You broke my trust. You suck. | 你辜负了我对你的信任 你太差劲了 |
[20:02] | I know, and I’m sorry, | 我知道 对不起 |
[20:03] | but I was in a tough position. | 但我所处的位置也很尴尬 |
[20:05] | I couldn’t handle just being one of the girls. | 女性朋友的角色我可扮不来 |
[20:10] | What do you want to be? | 那你想怎样啊 |
[20:13] | Is there a spot on the friendship spectrum | 在陌生人与聊聊男友的女性话题间 |
[20:17] | between total stranger | 有没有一个平衡点 |
[20:19] | and having to hear about the guys you date? | 是属于朋友范畴内的 |
[20:21] | And ideally, just a notch underneath | 理想中 最好是一个比送你去机场 |
[20:23] | driving you to the airport and painting your kitchen? | 以及替你刷厨房 稍低的位置 |
[20:26] | How about the friend level where you sometimes have to cat-sit? | 偶尔当猫保姆 这种层次的朋友如何 |
[20:29] | Done. | 没问题 |
[20:30] | And if I’m occasionally naked in your dreams, | 如果我偶尔全裸出境于你梦中 |
[20:33] | I won’t complain. | 我不会介意的 |
[20:34] | – Shirley. – I know. | -雪瑞这家伙 -我知道 |
[20:35] | She’s got a problem. She stirs the pot. | 她有点问题 她就喜欢煽风点火 |
[20:37] | She’s a pot stirrer. | 唯恐天下不乱 |
[20:39] | Sorry, dudes. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[20:41] | No worries, man. | 安啦 哥们儿 |
[20:42] | Yeah, some worries, man. Some worries. | 哥们儿 有些不安 有些不安 |
[20:57] | Shirley would have said something funny about that guy. | 雪瑞肯定会对那人好好调侃一番 |
[21:01] | So I told him… | 然后我就告诉他 |
[21:03] | Oh, hey–hey, Jeff. | 你好啊 杰夫 |
[21:07] | Oh, no. | 不妙 |
[21:08] | Pierce! Pierce, give me your ear-thing. | 皮尔斯 把你的什么器借我下 |
[21:10] | Got rid of it. | 已经扔掉了 |
[21:14] | You see, Jeff, there are certain things | 杰夫 你要知道有些事 |
[21:16] | man was not meant to hear. | 男人还是不听为妙 |
[21:18] | We were designed, by whatever entity you choose, | 我们被设计好了 无论你觉得是被什么设计的 |
[21:22] | to hear what’s in this range, | 总之是听这个范围内的东西 |
[21:26] | And really, this range alone. | 而且也就是这个范围了 |
[21:28] | Because you know who’s talking to us in this range? | 因为在这范围内 你知道是谁在和我们说话 |
[21:31] | The people we love. | 我们爱的人 |
[21:40] | He must have heard us call him Inspector Gadget. | 他一定是听到我们说他是”机械神探”了 |
[21:49] | Oh, I think it’s time for burning man. | 我认为是时候点燃”火人”了[行为艺术的聚会 结束前烧火人] |
[21:52] | Ew, I’m Saddam Hussein. Ew. | 我是萨达姆·侯赛因 |
[21:55] | Nice to meet you, dude. | 很高兴认识你啊 老兄 |
[21:57] | Oh, wow. I love reading and being a Desperate Housewife. | 我喜欢读书 也喜欢做”绝望的主妇” |
[22:00] | Hey, man, coming through. | 注意 我来啦 |
[22:01] | I love de Desperate Housewives. | 我最喜欢”绝望的主妇”了 |
[22:05] | I’m Dr. Doogie Seacrest. | 我是”天才小医生”兼美偶帅哥主持 |
[22:07] | I think I’m better than everyone else because I’m 40. | 我40了 我比谁都厉害 |
[22:10] | I’m not 40. | 我哪有40岁 |
[22:12] | I can hear you through the window, morons. | 透过窗户我能听见你们 笨蛋 |
[22:17] | Just pretend like you’re asleep. | 假装睡着了 |
[22:20] | Just pretend like you were sleeping. | 假装在睡觉 |