时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:18] | How do we turn this off? | 这个怎么关掉 |
[00:20] | Can you help me turn this off? | 过来帮我关一下 |
[00:23] | How do we turn this off? Can you help me with this? | 这个怎么关掉 你帮下我好吗 |
[00:25] | Oh, thank you, thank you so much. I didn’t mean to snap. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 我不是故意弄出噪音的 |
[00:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:29] | Many of you are halfway through | 你们中的大多数 |
[00:32] | your first week here at Greendale. And as your Dean, | 在格林德尔刚上课半周 作为院长 |
[00:36] | I thought I would | 我觉得应该 |
[00:37] | share a few thoughts of wisdom and inspiration. | 和大家分享一些智慧和灵感 |
[00:40] | What is community college? | 什么是社区大学 |
[00:43] | Well, you’ve heard all kinds of things. | 大家肯定听说了很多风言风语 |
[00:45] | You’ve heard it’s loser college | 说我们是废柴大学 专收 |
[00:48] | for remedial teens, 20-something dropouts, | 差生补习班的少年 二十多岁的辍学生 |
[00:52] | middle-age divorcees, | 中年离异者 |
[00:54] | and old people keeping their minds active | 以及那些不活个万万岁不罢休 |
[00:57] | as they circle the drain of eternity. | 怕自己染上老年痴呆的人 |
[00:59] | That’s what you heard. | 听到的是这些 没错吧 |
[01:01] | However, I wish you luck! | 不管怎样 祝大家好运 |
[01:09] | Okay, you know | 好了 现在 |
[01:11] | Okay, there’s more to this speech. | 等等 演讲还没完 |
[01:13] | There’s actually a middle card that is missing. | 我掉了一张提示卡 |
[01:14] | Can we all look around our immediate areas, | 大家看看周围有没有 |
[01:16] | cause I really wanted to… | 因为我很想… |
[01:17] | I’m only half-Arabic, actually. | 其实我是阿拉伯混血 |
[01:18] | My dad is Palestinian. He’s a U.S. citizen. | 我爸是巴勒斯坦人 他是美国公民 |
[01:21] | He’s not a threat to national security or anything. | 他不是个威胁国家安全的危险份子 |
[01:22] | A lot of people want to know that after they meet him, | 很多人见过他后都想知道他是否危险 |
[01:23] | because he has an angry energy. But not, like, angry at America. | 因为他脾气暴躁 但不是针对美国 |
[01:25] | Just angry at my mom for leaving him. | 只是痛恨我妈离开了他 |
[01:26] | Although she did leave because he was angry. | 但我妈也是因为他太凶才离开的 |
[01:28] | And he was angry because she’s American. | 他凶我妈是因为她是美国人 |
[01:29] | My name’s Abed, by the way. | 我叫阿布蒂 顺便说一下 |
[01:31] | Abed, nice to know you and then meet you in that order. | 阿布蒂 很高兴先了解你再认识你 |
[01:35] | Now about that question that I had? | 我刚才问你的是… |
[01:37] | Five after eleven when you asked. | 你问的时候是11点过5分 |
[01:40] | – Abed? – Yeah? | -阿布蒂 -什么事 |
[01:41] | What’s the deal with the hot girl from Spanish class? | 认不认识那个西班牙语课的辣妹 |
[01:44] | I can’t find a road in there. | 我打探不到 |
[01:45] | Well, I only talked to her once | 我只和她说过一次话 |
[01:47] | while she was borrowing a pencil, but… | 因为她跟我借铅笔 |
[01:48] | Her name is Britta, she’s 28, birthday in October. | 她叫布雷塔 28岁 生日在十月 |
[01:51] | She has two older brothers and one of ’em | 有两个哥哥 其中一位 |
[01:52] | works with children who have a disorder, I might want to look up. | 治疗儿童机能紊乱 这病我可能要去查查 |
[01:54] | Oh, and she thinks she’s gonna flunk tomorrow’s test, | 而且她觉得 她明天考试肯定会挂 |
[01:55] | so she really needs to focus | 她要集中精力应付考试 |
[01:56] | so she’s sorry if that makes her seem cold. | 如果因此显得冷淡 她很抱歉 |
[01:59] | Holy crap. | 老天 |
[02:00] | Abed… | 阿布蒂 |
[02:02] | I see your value now. | 我看到了你的价值所在 |
[02:06] | That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是别人对我说过的最贴心的话 |
[02:11] | Absolutely not. | 不许进来 |
[02:14] | If these guys knew you like I did, | 如果校方像我一样了解你 |
[02:15] | they would’ve give you a small office. | 他们就会给你一间小办公室 |
[02:17] | Jeff Winger! | 杰夫·翁格 |
[02:19] | Genius at law. | 法律天才 |
[02:21] | You got to stop saying that. | 快别夸我了 |
[02:22] | I will never do that. Sit down. | 那可不行 请坐 |
[02:24] | I still cannot figure out | 我还是不明白 |
[02:26] | how you got a jury to connect September the 11th with my DUI, | 你怎么让陪审团把911和我醉酒驾驶联系起来 |
[02:29] | let alone why that helped. | 更不懂 为什么这样我就无罪了 |
[02:31] | Well, 2002 was a simpler time. | 2002年的日子比较好混 |
[02:33] | So what is my lawyer doing here? | 律师大人 有何贵干 |
[02:36] | I’m a student. | 我是这里的学生 |
[02:37] | Well, that cannot be an inspiring journey. | 这里可不是静思自我的好地方 |
[02:41] | I am in a bit of a jam. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[02:43] | The state bar has suspended my license. | 律师协会吊销了我的执照 |
[02:46] | They found out my college degree | 他们发现我的大学文凭 |
[02:48] | was less than legitimate. | 不够合法 |
[02:50] | I thought you had a bachelor’s from Columbia. | 我以为你有哥伦比亚[大学]的学士学位 |
[02:52] | Now I have to get one from America. | 现在我必须在美国拿一个学位 |
[02:54] | And it can’t be an email attachment. | 电邮附件那种是不行的 |
[02:56] | Well, you’ve picked a fine school. | 那你就选对学校了 |
[02:58] | Yes, and I’m hoping that our friendship | 是的 我希望我们的友谊 |
[03:01] | will yield certain advantages. | 能为我带来优势 |
[03:03] | – You know, academic guidance. – Yes. | -学术指导 -没错 |
[03:05] | Moral support, | 精神支持 |
[03:06] | every answer to every test | 我选的所有课的 |
[03:08] | for every one of the classes that I’m taking. | 所有考试的全部答案 |
[03:11] | – Here’s my schedule. – No. | -这是我的课表 -不行 |
[03:12] | Now, Jeff, just by asking that, | 杰夫 你提这个 |
[03:14] | you have insulted the integrity of this entire institution. | 就已经侮辱了我们学校的正直与诚信 |
[03:18] | Waster! Not a bathroom! | 废柴 这里不是厕所 |
[03:20] | – Not a bathroom. – Okay. | -不是厕所 -好的 |
[03:22] | Duncan, you did seem less into integrity | 邓肯 在我说服12名陪审员的那天 |
[03:25] | the day that I convinced 12 of yours peers | 你可没这么正直诚信 |
[03:28] | that when you made that u-turn on the freeway | 我说你在高速公路上突然调头 |
[03:31] | and tried to order chalupas from the emergency call box | 试图用紧急电话订墨西哥肉饼 |
[03:34] | that your only real crime was loving America. | 唯一罪行就是热爱美国 你可没反对 |
[03:36] | I do love America. I love it very much. | 我的确爱美国 很爱很爱 |
[03:40] | I love chalupas. | 我也爱墨西哥肉饼 |
[03:42] | But… | 但是 |
[03:43] | – I’ll look into it. – Thank you. | -我会试试 -谢了 |
[03:45] | Duncan, you are a good man. | 邓肯 你是个好人 |
[03:48] | Jeff, are you familiar with the adage, | 杰夫 你知不知道俗话说 |
[03:50] | “Cheaters never prosper”? | 骗子不能飞黄腾达 |
[03:51] | No, and if I wanted to learn something, | 不知道 如果我真想学点什么 |
[03:54] | I wouldn’t have come to community college. | 我是不会来社区大学的 |
[04:30] | Hey! Spanish. | 学西班牙语呢 |
[04:31] | Don’t hit on me, okay? | 别想着泡我 行不 |
[04:32] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我做梦都不敢 |
[04:35] | I just wanted to let you know about my Spanish study group. | 我只是想跟你说 我有个西语学习小组 |
[04:39] | The guy who’s playing bejeweled on his iPhone all class | 整堂课用手机玩宝石迷阵游戏的人 |
[04:43] | has a study group? | 竟然有学习小组 |
[04:44] | Um, can I sign up twice? | 我能报两次名吗 |
[04:46] | I’m taking the class as an easy credit. | 我是冲着这学分好拿才选这课的 |
[04:48] | I’m actually a Spanish tutor. | 其实我是西语家教 |
[04:49] | Board certified. | 有资格证书的 |
[04:51] | Can you say that in Spanish now? | 能用西语把你刚说的再说一遍吗 |
[05:00] | I really need help with Spanish. | 我的西语 非常需要帮助 |
[05:02] | Yeah, I was willing to bet. | 我想也是 |
[05:03] | I’m Jeff…or Jefe. | 我叫杰夫或者老板[继续乱说] |
[05:05] | The group meets at the library at 4:00. | 学习小组4点在图书馆集合 |
[05:07] | Britta. Thanks. | 我叫布雷塔 谢了 |
[05:10] | You’re gonna be there? | 你会来吗 |
[05:14] | Poquito mas | 再多一点 |
[05:15] | That means see you there. | 这是”到时见”的意思 |
[05:18] | Shouldn’t be too hard to fake a study group, right? | 要伪造一个学习小组应该不难吧 |
[05:22] | Oh, Jeez, I’m sorry. | 老天 对不起 |
[05:24] | I was raised on TV. | 我是从小看电视长大的 |
[05:26] | I was conditioned to believe that | 习惯性地认为 |
[05:27] | every black women over 50s are cosmic mentor. | 五十多岁的黑人女性全是”啥都管”顾问 |
[05:31] | Were you conditioned to pay for your damn taco, Sein-field? | 那你有习惯付玉米卷的钱吗 宋灰 |
[05:34] | Yes, I’m so sorry. It’s Seinfeld. | 当然 非常抱歉 宋飞才对[《宋飞传》NBC经典喜剧] |
[05:42] | Bien– Bien– Bienvenido. | 欢 欢迎 |
[05:44] | Bienvenido. | 欢迎[西语] |
[05:46] | Hey, all right, come on in. | 太好了 过来吧 |
[05:48] | Got the whole table. | 整张桌子都是我们的 |
[05:50] | – Yeah, here’s the, uh… – The whole room. | -这是…-整间房都是啊 |
[05:54] | contact sheet. | 花名册 |
[05:56] | Just put your stuff there. | 把你的信息写上吧 |
[05:58] | Man. | 老天 |
[06:00] | Rest of the group is running late. | 其他人都迟到了 |
[06:02] | But you and I can get acquainted. | 但我们俩可以先熟悉一下 |
[06:04] | You may have noticed this morning, | 今早你大概注意到了 |
[06:06] | not so good at the small talk. | 我不擅长闲谈 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I like big talk. What’s your deal? | 我喜欢来点实际的 讲讲你吧 |
[06:09] | That’s not small talk? | 这难道不是闲谈吗 |
[06:10] | What’s your deal and “Is God Dead”? | 说说你的情况吧 还有”上帝死了吗” |
[06:12] | All right, you want to know my deal? | 好吧 你真的想知道我的情况? |
[06:14] | I droped out of high school | 我高中时辍学了 |
[06:16] | because I thought for some reason it | 因为我以为这样就可以 |
[06:17] | would’ve impressed Radiohead. | 让”电台司令”另眼相看[另类摇滚乐队] |
[06:18] | You’d be surprised what gets back to these guys. | 乐队重出江湖后 让你另眼相看了吧 |
[06:21] | I, um– I joined the Peace Corps. | 我参加过和平志愿者队 |
[06:23] | Did a little foot modeling. | 曾做过脚部模特 |
[06:25] | I got tear gassed at a world trade rally. | 在世贸集会上中过催泪弹了 |
[06:28] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[06:29] | I guess, Jeff | 我想 杰夫 |
[06:30] | My deal is above all else, honesty. | 我这个人 最根本的是看重诚实 |
[06:33] | – Honesty? – Yeah. | -诚实 -对 |
[06:35] | You tell me the truth, I will like you. | 你说实话 我就会喜欢你 |
[06:38] | You lie to me, I will never talk to you again. | 你骗我 我就再也不会理你了 |
[06:39] | – That’s my deal. – Ah, that’s a good deal. | -这就是我 -非常好 |
[06:41] | So what’s your deal? | 那你呢 |
[06:42] | Uh, I would have to go | 这个 我要说 |
[06:45] | I would have to say, um, honesty… | 不得不说 也是诚实 |
[06:48] | Because… | 因为 |
[06:49] | I would say anything to get what I want | 为了得到想要的 我什么都肯说 |
[06:52] | and I want you to like me. | 而我想让你喜欢我 |
[06:54] | So, uh– | 所以 那个… |
[06:55] | Wow. That’s a very honest answer. | 这个答案挺诚实的 |
[06:58] | All right, for now I like you fine. | 好吧 目前我喜欢你了 |
[07:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:02] | Wow. You’re easy. | 你可真随和 |
[07:03] | Hell yeah. | 那当然 |
[07:04] | Abed in the house! | 阿布蒂来了 |
[07:09] | Why? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:10] | Britta invited me. Is that cool? | 布雷塔邀请我来的 没问题吧 |
[07:11] | Oh, I can’t think of a single logical reason why not. | 我想不出任何合理的理由来说有问题 |
[07:15] | – Cool. – There you go. | -太好了 -坐吧 |
[07:17] | Oh, hey, here. | 这个给你 |
[07:18] | Put your contact info down right there. | 把你的联系方式写上 |
[07:19] | – That’s right. – Cool, cool, cool. | -没错 -很好 很好 很好 |
[07:22] | Cool, cool, cool. | 太好了 太好了 |
[07:24] | Hey, this is kind of like “Breakfast Club”, huh? | 我们这情况有点像《早餐俱乐部》 |
[07:27] | We are in a library. | 我们在图书馆 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I’m sure we’ve each got an issue balled up inside of us | 我相信每个人都憋了一肚子烦心事 |
[07:29] | that would make us cry if we talked about it. | 只要一谈 大伙儿就会抱头痛哭[电影中情节] |
[07:31] | Do you have something balled up inside of you? | 你心里有憋着什么吗 |
[07:34] | Well, I got a little doozy in the chamber if things get emotional. | 情绪化时 会觉得心腔有些异样 |
[07:39] | Oh. Hey, text message. | 有短信 |
[07:41] | Let’s give this bad boy read. | 我来读读这小家伙 |
[07:43] | Hey. That’s probably just for you. | 这可能是私人短信 |
[07:44] | I’ve never gotten one of these. | 我没收过这人的短信 |
[07:45] | They’re– It’s probably– You just– | 这短信 可能 你只要 |
[07:47] | “Say you have to pee. I need to talk to you.” | 说你要尿尿 我有话跟你说 |
[07:50] | “Say you have to pee.” | 说你要尿尿 |
[07:52] | That is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[07:54] | “Say you have to pee. I need to talk to you.” | 说你要尿尿 我有话跟你说 |
[07:56] | -Do you have to pee? – No. | -你要去尿尿吗 -不用 |
[07:58] | – That’s so weird. – Well, I’m stumped. | -太奇怪了 -难住我了 |
[07:59] | That’s very creepy. | 的确很怪异 |
[08:00] | – That makes two of us. – What’s that? | -我也这么觉得 -你收到的是什么 |
[08:03] | Does it say you have to pee? | 也是说你要去尿尿吗 |
[08:05] | No, it’s just someone | 不是 有人发了一个 |
[08:06] | with a misguided grasp of abbreviation. | 难以理解的缩写 |
[08:09] | I just need five minutes, you guys, | 我出去五分钟 |
[08:10] | so go ahead and study all the verbs… in Spanish. | 你们继续学动词 西语的 |
[08:14] | – Abed? – Yeah? | -阿布蒂 -什么事 |
[08:15] | What’s your read on that guy? | 你看那人怎么样 |
[08:18] | You look like Elisabeth Shue. | 你长得好像伊丽莎白·苏[好莱坞著名女影星] |
[08:23] | Just act natural. Pretend you’re watching the athletic proceedings. | 表现得自然些 假装在看这些运动员们 |
[08:26] | You couldn’t stop me from watching them. | 你想拦着我不让看都不行 |
[08:28] | There’s a guy trying out for the track team | 那位参加田径队选拔的老人家 |
[08:30] | that is older than the game of poker. | 扑克牌的历史都比不上他悠久 |
[08:32] | He is kind of cracking. | 貌似有两下子啊 |
[08:34] | Suppose I was to say to you | 假如 我跟你说 |
[08:36] | it was possible to get those test answers? | 有可能弄到那些考试答案 |
[08:39] | I would say, “go for that,” | 我会说 去弄吧 |
[08:40] | and could have said so in a text. | 而且 这个回短信也能说 |
[08:42] | I’m asking you if you know the difference between right and wrong. | 我是在问你 是否能分辨对错 |
[08:46] | I discovered at a very early age | 我幼时发现 |
[08:48] | that if I talk long enough, | 只要我说的够多 |
[08:49] | I could make anything right or wrong. | 我就可以混淆对错 |
[08:51] | So either I’m God or truth is relative. | 要么我是上帝 要么真理都是相对的 |
[08:54] | And in either case, Booyah. | 不论发生何种情况[律师常用语] 哈哈 |
[08:55] | Oh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:56] | It’s just the average person has a much harder time saying, | 只是正常人 是不会对道德相对论 |
[08:59] | “Booyah,” to moral relativism. | 脱口而出”哈哈”二字 |
[09:01] | Duncan, you don’t have to play shrink | 邓肯 你没有必要扮心理医生 |
[09:02] | to protect your pride. | 来捍卫自尊 |
[09:03] | I accept. You’re chicken. | 我接受事实 你是个胆小鬼 |
[09:06] | Are you trying to use reverse psychology on a psychologist? | 你试图对一个心理学家用逆向心理来激将吗 |
[09:08] | I am just using regular psychology on the spineless, British twit. | 我只是对一个英国的笨蛋窝囊废用普通的心理学 |
[09:12] | I’m a professor. You can’t talk to me that way. | 我是教授 你不能这样对我说话 |
[09:14] | A six-year-old girl could talk to you that way. | 六岁的小姑娘都可以这样对你说话 |
[09:15] | Yes, because that would be adorable! | 没错 那种情形会很可爱 |
[09:17] | No, because you’re a five-year-old girl | 不 那是因为你是五岁的小妹妹 |
[09:19] | and there’s a pecking order. | 人家比你大 吼你是应该的 |
[09:20] | Fine! I’ll do it! | 行了 我会去弄答案的 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Yeah, pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[09:23] | Bye! | 再见 |
[09:25] | Yes! Good! | 很好 非常好 |
[09:27] | Why am I still shouting? | 为什么我还在吼 |
[09:28] | I’m drawing attention to myself. | 太高调了 |
[09:30] | You guys aren’t gonna believe this, | 你们俩不会相信的 |
[09:32] | but the rest of the group… | 其他的组员 |
[09:35] | Is here. | 在这里 |
[09:36] | Are you the board-certified tutor? | 你是有资格证的家教吗 |
[09:38] | That means you do my homework, right, Seacrest? | 就是说你能帮我做作业吗 美偶主持帅哥 |
[09:40] | I need to call my babysitter if we’re gon’ be later than 10:00. | 十点不结束 我就要打电话给临时保姆了 |
[09:43] | What board certifies a tutor? | 什么协会给家教颁资格证啊 |
[09:45] | – Where’s Britta? – Not sure. | -布雷塔在哪里 -不知道 |
[09:46] | But I invited more people from Spanish class. | 但我从西语班多邀请了几位来 |
[09:47] | Is that cool? | 很棒吧 |
[09:48] | It’s the coolest. | 棒得没法儿说啊 |
[09:51] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom | 我要去洗手间 |
[09:54] | and bring my jacket, wallet, and keys with me. | 顺便带走我的外套 钱包还有钥匙 |
[09:58] | In case there’s a fire. | 以防火灾 |
[10:01] | Should we go with him? | 我们该和他一起走吗 |
[10:03] | I’m leaving my homework with Slumdog Millionaire over here. | 我把作业留给”贫民窟的百万富翁” |
[10:05] | That’s borderline racist, I think. | 我认为他有种族歧视的倾向 |
[10:11] | And busted. | 抓到了 |
[10:12] | Uh, listen. | 听我说 |
[10:14] | Now you know. I’m a smoker. | 现在你知道了 我是个烟枪 |
[10:15] | Yeah, but they’re filtered, so that makes them safe. | 但这是过滤嘴的 抽起来很安全 |
[10:19] | You ready to get started? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[10:21] | Looks like the rest of your group showed up. | 貌似你的小组成员都到了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, not mine, actually. | 实际上 那不是我招揽的 |
[10:24] | I think Abed took out a page on Craigslist. | 我猜阿布蒂在分类信息网上打广告了 |
[10:25] | And I was trained never to say this… | 我曾受训于绝不说出此话 |
[10:27] | but I think that group may be untutorable. | 但我认为那个小组可能是朽木不可雕了 |
[10:30] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[10:31] | So why don’t you and I go study over some– | 所以 不如我们两个边学习边… |
[10:34] | – Dinner? – Or drinks. | -吃饭? -或喝一杯 |
[10:35] | I think, actually, we should prioritize here | 我觉得应该分清主次 |
[10:38] | and study first and then go to dinner. | 先学习 再去吃饭 |
[10:41] | And if they really prove to be untutorable, | 如果证实他们真朽木不可雕了 |
[10:45] | we’ll slip out early. | 我们就提前溜走 |
[10:46] | Oh…they will be… | 他们一定会是 |
[10:49] | untutorable! | 不可雕的朽木 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:01] | Look at this crew. | 看看全体组员 |
[11:03] | All ready to study all night. | 都准备好通宵奋战了 |
[11:06] | Well, I can stay at least till 10:00. | 我至少可以待到10点 |
[11:07] | But who studies with strangers, right? | 但谁会和陌生人一起学习呢 |
[11:09] | My name is Jeff. | 我叫杰夫 |
[11:11] | Jeff, it’s a pleasure. | 杰夫 很高兴认识你 |
[11:12] | My name is Pierce Hawthorne and, yes, | 我叫皮尔斯·霍桑 没错 |
[11:14] | that is Hawthorne as in Hawthorne Wipes, | 就是那个霍桑纸巾的霍桑 |
[11:17] | the award-winning moist towellete. | 得过大奖的湿纸巾 |
[11:18] | I was just going to ask. | 我正准备问的 |
[11:19] | I’m also a toast master, so perhaps | 我是个祝酒高手 所以或许 |
[11:21] | – I should do the introductions. – Definitely! | -应该我来做引荐 -非你莫属 |
[11:22] | -All right, you already know Brittles. – Britta. | -你已经认识布雷丝了 -是布雷塔 |
[11:24] | Abed. Abed the Arab. | 阿布蒂 阿拉伯仔 |
[11:26] | – Is that inappropriate? – Sure. | -这样不合适吗 -不合适 |
[11:27] | – Roy. Roy the wonder boy. – Troy. | -罗伊 冒险小子 -是特洛伊 |
[11:30] | – Little princess Elizabeth. – Annie. | -小公主伊丽莎白 -是安妮 |
[11:32] | And finally, this beautiful creature is named Shirley. | 最后 这位美艳不可方物者名叫雪瑞 |
[11:35] | Is that even close? | 接近正确答案吗 |
[11:37] | I’d like to know why I had to find out about this group on accident? | 我想知道为什么 我是因为意外才发现这小组的 |
[11:41] | This is getting way more like Breakfast Club now. | 现在这情形更像是《早餐俱乐部》了 |
[11:42] | There’s breakfast? | 有早餐吗 |
[11:43] | Okay, um, maybe we should get started– | 好了 我们可以开始 |
[11:45] | You know, I’ve been a part of a lot of study groups, | 我曾经参加过很多学习小组 |
[11:46] | that fell apart because of unresolved tension. | 但都因为未解决的矛盾而解散了 |
[11:48] | Shouldn’t we address Annie’s concern. | 先来解决安妮的疑虑吧 |
[11:51] | Did we not invite her? | 我们没邀请她吗 |
[11:53] | Well, Annie, sweetie, it’s not behind your back. | 安妮 甜心 这可不是背着你的 |
[11:54] | Can we stop with the “pumpkins” and the “sweeties”? | 小南瓜和小甜心这些 可以省了吧 |
[11:57] | Being younger does not make me inferior. | 年轻 并不代表低人一等 |
[11:59] | If anything, your age indicates | 以你的年纪来说 |
[12:01] | you’ve made bad life decisions. | 也做过错误的人生决定吧 |
[12:03] | Shirley has a response to that. | 雪瑞要对此做出回应 |
[12:04] | No, no, no. I don’t. | 不不不 我没有 |
[12:05] | – You should. It looks like you do. – Go ahead. | -说吧 看来你就是有话要说 -大胆说吧 |
[12:08] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[12:09] | I’m sure I’ve made some bad life decisions | 我确信自己曾做过错误的人生决定 |
[12:13] | and maybe Annie’s decisions will be better. | 也许安妮的决定会比较正确 |
[12:16] | But I think she needs to decide | 但我想她得决定自己 |
[12:18] | whether she wants to be considered a child | 是要被当作孩子对待 |
[12:19] | or an adult, because children get pity | 还是成年人 因为孩子得到怜惜 |
[12:22] | but not respect. | 但没有尊重 |
[12:23] | Adults, they get respect, | 可成年人 能得到尊重 |
[12:25] | but they also get the back of they head grabbed | 但也会得到被抓住后脑勺 |
[12:26] | and their face pushed through jukeboxes. | 摁在点唱机上的待遇 |
[12:28] | Ok, why don’t we try learning “jukebox” in Spanish? | 不如我们学一下自动点唱机的西班牙语 |
[12:32] | – What are you doing? – Pierce! | -你干什么 -皮尔斯 |
[12:34] | Let’s discuss this creepiness. | 讨论下你这诡异动作 |
[12:36] | – Pardon you? – What are you doing? | -你说什么 -你在干什么 |
[12:37] | I’m certified. | 我是专业认证的 |
[12:39] | Are you unaware that Shirley finds your advances inappropriate? | 难道你没意识到 雪瑞对你的求爱很反感吗 |
[12:43] | What advances? | 什么求爱 |
[12:45] | You have been sexually harassing me | 开学第一天起 |
[12:47] | since the very first day of class. | 你就一直性骚扰我 |
[12:48] | Sexually harassing? What? | 性骚扰 什么呀 |
[12:51] | That makes no sense to me. | 这对我而言说不通啊 |
[12:53] | Why would I harass somebody who turns me on? | 我为何要性骚扰让我有性趣的人 |
[12:55] | Saying she turns you on is the harassment, dude. | 伙计 说她让你有性趣就是性骚扰了 |
[13:01] | I am a prominent business leader | 我可是一位杰出的商界领袖 |
[13:04] | and a highly sought after dinner guest… | 还是一名很吃香的晚宴常客 |
[13:05] | And I will not take courting advice | 我可不会接受十几岁小屁孩 |
[13:07] | from some teenage boy. | 的追女建议 |
[13:09] | Well, this teenage boy | 这个十几岁小屁孩 |
[13:10] | is a quarterback and a prom king. | 可是橄榄球四分卫兼毕业舞会之王 |
[13:12] | You’re not prom king anymore, Troy. | 你可不再是什么毕业舞会之王了 特洛伊 |
[13:14] | This isn’t Riverside High. | 这里可不是河畔高中 |
[13:15] | How’d you know I went there? | 你怎么知道我是那个高中的 |
[13:17] | Because you’re still wearing your stupid letter jacket. | 因为你还穿着傻兮兮的带字母的校服夹克 |
[13:21] | And more importantly, I sat behind you in the algebra! | 而且 代数课我就坐在你后面 |
[13:25] | Well, you’re the girl that got hooked on pills and then dropped out. | 你就是那个磕药磕太多 后来退学的妞儿吧 |
[13:28] | You’re little Annie Adderall. | 你是小药丸安妮 |
[13:30] | Yes, and you are a stupid jock | 你还是个运动傻蛋呢 |
[13:32] | who lost his scholarship by dislocating | 倒立啤酒桶上弄到俩肩膀脱臼 |
[13:35] | both shoulders in a keg stand. | 体育奖学金都泡汤了 |
[13:36] | Keg flip. | 翻转倒立 |
[13:37] | They’re very hard to pull off. | 很难完成的 |
[13:38] | You don’t know– I’m a legend. | 你懂什么 我可是传奇人物 |
[13:46] | You know what I got for christmas? | 你们知道圣诞节我的礼物是什么吗 |
[13:49] | It was a banner year at the Bender family. | 那可是本德家辉煌的一年 |
[13:52] | I got a carton of cigarettes. | 我得到了一条烟 |
[13:54] | The old man grabbed me, he said, | 老家伙抓着我说 |
[13:56] | “hey, smoke up, Johnny!” | 抽吧 强尼 |
[14:00] | “No, dad! What about you?” | 不 老爹 你呢 |
[14:05] | Well, uh…that– | 好的 这个 |
[14:08] | that actually was from the “Breakfast Club”. | 是《早餐俱乐部》的台词 |
[14:10] | “Nobody puts Baby in the corner”. | 没人能把宝贝丢在角落里 |
[14:14] | “Dirty Dancing”. | 《辣身舞》台词[宝贝是电影中女主角的名字] |
[14:16] | – Hello? – It’s professor Duncan. | -你好 -我是邓肯教授 |
[14:18] | Come to the parking lot now. | 现在快来停车场 |
[14:20] | What’s wrong with your voice? | 你的声音怎么了 |
[14:21] | I’m disguising it. | 伪装一下 |
[14:24] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[14:26] | But while I’m gone, you guys need | 但在我离开后 你们必须 |
[14:28] | to hash this stuff out. | 通过讨论解决问题 |
[14:30] | No stone unturned. | 想尽办法去讨论 |
[14:32] | Go! | 开始 |
[14:41] | Get in the car! | 到车里来 |
[14:47] | Act as if we’ve either just finished or yet to begin driving. | 假装刚停车 或准备开车的样子 |
[14:51] | Every answer to every test | 这是你这个学期的所有课程 |
[14:54] | in your curriculum this semester. | 所有考试的全部答案 |
[14:55] | I knew you could do it, buddy. | 我知道你行的 老兄 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | Whoa there, grabby-grabby. | 等等 你个小贪婪鬼 |
[14:59] | What do I get? | 我有什么好处 |
[15:02] | The satisfaction of being even. | 把欠我的人情还清后的满足感 |
[15:03] | Even, fairness, right, wrong. | 扯平 公平 对与错 |
[15:05] | There is no God. Booyah, booyah. | 这里可没有上帝 哈哈 哈哈 |
[15:07] | What do you want from me? | 那你想要什么 |
[15:08] | Your Lexus. | 你的雷克萨斯 |
[15:10] | My car for a semester’s worth of answers? | 一学期答案的价值 能和我的车比吗 |
[15:13] | Will it be just a semester though, Jeff? | 难道只有一个学期吗 杰夫 |
[15:14] | Won’t you be taking the easy way out | 接下来的四年大学 |
[15:16] | for the next four years? | 你不想走捷径吗 |
[15:18] | I want payment in advance. | 我要预付款 |
[15:20] | I want leather seats with built-in ball warmers. | 我想要内置保暖设备的真皮座椅 |
[15:23] | You know, bluffs this weak are how | 不痛不痒的唬人伎俩 正是你们 |
[15:25] | your people lost the colonies. | 英国佬失去美国殖民地的原因 |
[15:27] | Have a nice disbarment hearing. | 取消律师资格听证会愉快 |
[15:30] | What am I supposed to drive? | 那我开什么 |
[15:31] | Why don’t you take this car? It’s good for the earth. | 你为何不开我这辆 可环保呢 |
[15:33] | Yeah, so is wiping your butt with a leaf, | 用树叶擦屁股也环保啊 |
[15:34] | but it’s not how a man gets around! | 但人哪能这么混 |
[15:42] | A golf kart! | 车烂得跟高尔夫车一样 |
[15:50] | It is a disaster in there. | 里面完全是场灾难 |
[15:52] | Yeah, untutorable. | 是的 朽木不可雕 |
[15:54] | You like Thai food? I love Thai food. | 你喜欢泰国料理吗 我非常爱吃 |
[15:56] | Wait, so this is a game to you? | 等等 这是你的计策吗 |
[15:58] | You put human beings into a state | 你煽动得群情激昂 |
[16:00] | of emotional shambles for a shot at getting in my pants? | 乱成一片 就是为了有机会上我吗 |
[16:03] | Why can’t you see that for the compliment that it is? | 你为什么不觉得我这么折腾是对你的恭维呢 |
[16:06] | Okay, okay, okay. I’m sorry. | 好好 我很抱歉 |
[16:08] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[16:09] | I did a little bit of lying to get close to you. | 我撒了点小谎 是为了接近你 |
[16:12] | But how was I supposed to know that you were smart and cool. | 但我怎么知道你既聪明又潇洒 |
[16:15] | I mean, you look like Elisabeth Shue. | 你长得很像伊丽莎白·苏[苏早期角色多为花瓶类型] |
[16:17] | – You’re unbelievable. – What do you want me to do? | -你真是荒谬至极 -你想要我做什么 |
[16:19] | Oh, maybe one decent thing could be | 去做件像样儿的事吧 |
[16:21] | to go in there and clean up your mess. | 进去收拾你的烂摊子 |
[16:22] | Okay, I am the Barack Obama of this room. | 听着 我就是这屋里的巴拉克·奥巴马总统 |
[16:26] | Okay, if I do that, then dinner, right? | 好吧 如果搞定了 就陪我吃晚餐 好吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, fine, whatever. | 好 随你的便 |
[16:34] | As if there’s a dinner on earth that could | 难不成这世上有晚餐 能让我吃了 |
[16:36] | make me forget you are a shallow douchebag. | 就能忘记你是个肤浅的人渣 |
[16:39] | Oh, you’re gonna eat those words when you see my new car. | 当你看见我的新车时 就乖乖把这话收回吧 |
[16:49] | All right, everybody! | 好了 各位 |
[16:52] | I want to say something. | 我有些话要说 |
[16:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:54] | You don’t have to yell. I don’t appreciate your tone. | 你没必要大喊大叫 这语气我可不喜欢 |
[16:59] | You know what makes humans different from other animals? | 你们知道人与动物的区别吗 |
[17:02] | Feet. | 脚丫子 |
[17:03] | No, no, no, come on. Bears have feet. | 不不不 熊也有熊掌 |
[17:05] | We’re the only species on earth | 我们是地球上唯一观看《探索频道》 |
[17:07] | that observes Shark Week. | 《鲨鱼周》的特种 |
[17:09] | Sharks don’t even observe Shark Week, | 鲨鱼都不看《鲨鱼周》 |
[17:12] | but we do. | 可我们看 |
[17:13] | For the same reason I can pick up this pencil, | 同样的道理 我可以拿起这支铅笔 |
[17:15] | tell you it’s name is Steve, and go like this. | 告诉你他叫斯蒂文 然后这样做 |
[17:18] | And part of you dies just a little bit on the inside, | 你们的内心深处 也有部分随它而去 |
[17:22] | because people can connect with anything. | 因为人类与万事万物都有联系 |
[17:25] | We can sympathize with a pencil. | 我们可以怜悯一支铅笔 |
[17:27] | We can forgive a shark. | 我们可以原谅鲨鱼 |
[17:28] | And we can give Ben Affleck | 我们也可以给本·阿弗莱克 |
[17:30] | an Academy Award for screenwriting. | 颁奥斯卡最佳原创剧本奖 |
[17:31] | – Big mistake. – He’s got a point. | -咋颁给他了 -他说的没错 |
[17:33] | People can find the good | 人可以发现万事万物的优点 |
[17:35] | in just about anything but themselves. | 唯独看不到自身的长处 |
[17:37] | Look at me. | 就说我吧 |
[17:38] | It’s clear to all of you that I am awesome, | 对于你们来说 我是明摆着很厉害 |
[17:41] | but I can never admit that, | 但我绝不会承认 |
[17:42] | because that would make me an ass. | 那会显得我太自负狂妄 |
[17:44] | But what I can do is see what makes Annie awesome. | 我能做的 就是发现安妮的过人之处 |
[17:46] | She’s driven. | 她纯洁无暇 |
[17:48] | We need driven people or the lights go out | 这个世界需要纯洁无暇 否则就暗无天日 |
[17:50] | and the ice cream melts. | 冰淇淋也要融化了 |
[17:52] | And Pierce. | 还有皮尔斯 |
[17:52] | We need guys like Pierce. | 我们需要像皮尔斯这样的人 |
[17:54] | This guy has wisdom to offer. | 他能够出谋划策 |
[17:57] | The Dalai Lama and I– | 达赖喇嘛和我 |
[17:58] | We should listen to him sometime. | 有时我们应该听他说说 |
[17:59] | We wouldn’t regret it. | 我们不会后悔的 |
[18:00] | And Shirley. | 还有雪莉 |
[18:01] | Shirley has earned our respect, | 雪莉已经得到了我们的尊重 |
[18:04] | not as a wife, not as a mother, | 不是作为一个妻子 一个母亲 |
[18:05] | but as a woman. | 而是作为一个女人 |
[18:07] | And don’t test her on that, | 请别向她求证这点 |
[18:09] | because that thing about the jukebox | 显然那个点唱机说的很具体很顺口 |
[18:10] | was way too specific to be improvised. | 一点也不像是没经验临场发挥出来的 |
[18:12] | And Troy. | 还有特洛伊 |
[18:13] | Who cares if Troy thinks he’s all that? | 谁在乎特洛伊觉得自己是世界第一 |
[18:16] | Maybe he is. | 也许他是呢 |
[18:17] | You think astronauts go to the moon | 你们以为宇航员跑去月球 |
[18:19] | because he hate the oxygen? | 是因为讨厌氧气吗 |
[18:20] | No, they are trying to impress | 不 他们是想回敬说 |
[18:22] | their high school prom king. | “高中毕业舞会之王 我们也不差吧” |
[18:23] | And Abed. | 还有阿布蒂 |
[18:24] | Abed’s a shaman. | 阿布蒂是个善良巫师 |
[18:26] | You ask him to pass the salt, | 你让他把盐递给你 |
[18:28] | he gives you a bowl of soup, because you know what? | 他会给你一碗汤 知道为什么吗 |
[18:31] | Soup is better. | 汤更可口 |
[18:32] | Abed is better. | 阿布蒂更有情 |
[18:34] | You are all better than you think you are. | 你们都比自己认为的棒多了 |
[18:37] | You are just designed not to believe it | 你们只是在听到自我否定的声音后 |
[18:39] | when you hear it from yourself. | 就故意否定自我的优点 |
[18:40] | Soup? | 汤 |
[18:42] | I want you to look to the person to your left. | 我希望在座每位都看着自己左边的人 |
[18:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:46] | Look at the person sitting next to you. | 看着坐你旁边的人 |
[18:48] | Look at her? Okay. | 看着她 好的 |
[18:50] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个 -对 |
[18:51] | I want you to extend to that person | 我希望各位将对鲨鱼 铅笔 |
[18:53] | the same compassion that you extend | 本·阿弗莱克的怜悯之情 |
[18:56] | the sharks, pencils, and Ben Affleck. | 也施与此人身上 |
[18:58] | I want you to say to that person, | 我希望你对这个人说 |
[18:59] | “I forgive you.” | 我原谅你 |
[19:01] | – I forgive you. – I forgive you. | -我原谅你 -我原谅你 |
[19:04] | – I forgive you. – You little twerp. | -我原谅你 -你个小笨蛋 |
[19:06] | Pierce, I’d like you to say, “I forgive you.” | 皮尔斯 我想听你说 我原谅你 |
[19:08] | He didn’t say it? | 他没说吗 |
[19:10] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[19:12] | You’ve just stopped being a study group. | 你们不再是一个学习小组了 |
[19:14] | You have become something unstoppable. | 你们是一个不可战胜的集体 |
[19:17] | I hereby pronounce you a community. | 在此我宣布 “联盟”诞生 |
[19:21] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[19:23] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[19:29] | This isn’t like “Breakfast Club” anymore. | 这可不再像《早餐俱乐部》了 |
[19:30] | Now it’s like “Stripes” or “Meatballs”. | 现在像《乌龙大头兵》或者《肉丸》 |
[19:31] | Anything with Bill Murray, really. | 或是其他比尔·默里的非常棒的作品 |
[19:32] | I agree with Abed that tonight has been very special. | 我同意阿布蒂 这是个特别的夜晚 |
[19:35] | And now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 我先告辞了 |
[19:38] | I have a dinner engagement with Britta. | 我和布雷塔约好共进晚餐 |
[19:40] | Britta? | 布雷塔 |
[19:41] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[19:43] | Thanks for calming everyone down. | 谢谢你把大家安抚下来 |
[19:45] | But since you’re not a Spanish tutor, | 但因为你不是西语家教 |
[19:47] | just a lying creep who purposely upset everyone | 而只是个为了上到我 就恶意挑拨离间 |
[19:50] | in an attempt to get with me, | 的谎话精 |
[19:52] | I’d appreciate it if you left | 所以 如果你能离开这里 |
[19:53] | and stopped wasting all of our time. | 不再浪费大家的时间 我会非常感激 |
[19:55] | Everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[19:58] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[20:01] | And I’m happy to report | 我很高兴向大家宣布 |
[20:03] | that one of the benefits of being a lying creep | 做谎话精的好处之一就是 |
[20:06] | is having all the answers to tomorrow’s test. | 拥有明天考试的所有答案 |
[20:09] | And I’m happy to share them with anyone | 我很乐意与那些 |
[20:12] | whose time I’ve wasted more than | 被我浪费的时间多于 |
[20:13] | they’ve wasted mine. | 浪费我的时间的人分享 |
[20:14] | Uh, Jeff, if you have all the answers, | 杰夫 如果你有所有的答案 |
[20:17] | why the hell did you start this study group? | 干嘛这么折腾弄个学习小组啊 |
[20:19] | I don’t have a study group, Pierce. | 我没有什么学习小组 皮尔斯 |
[20:20] | I made it up. | 瞎掰的 |
[20:21] | What about the “look left” speech? | 刚才那个”向左看”的演讲呢 |
[20:22] | Made it up. That’s what I do. | 瞎掰的 我就是干这个的 |
[20:23] | I make things up, and I got paid a lot of money | 我顺口瞎掰 还挣到大把钞票 |
[20:26] | to do it before I came to this school-shaped toilet. | 然后 我才沦落到这个貌似学校的大屎坑 |
[20:29] | I was a lawyer. | 我曾经是位律师 |
[20:31] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[20:32] | That explains everything. | 这就说得通了 |
[20:34] | You know, I thought you were like Bill Murray in any of his films, | 我还以为你像比尔·默里的角色那般出彩 |
[20:37] | but you’re more like Michael Douglas in any of his films. | 原来你和迈克尔·道格拉斯的角色一样差劲 |
[20:38] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[20:39] | Well, you have Asperger’s. | 那么 你还有亚斯伯格症呢 |
[20:42] | What’s that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[20:45] | “Ass burger.” | 屁屁汉堡 |
[20:46] | – It’s a serious disorder. – It really is. | -是严重的机能紊乱 -没错 |
[20:48] | If it’s so serious | 如果真的很严重 |
[20:49] | why don’t they call it meningitis? | 干嘛不直接叫脑膜炎 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:52] | – “Ass burger.” – Burger for your ass. | -屁屁汉堡 -献给屁屁的汉堡 |
[21:18] | Jeffrey, before you say anything, | 杰夫瑞 出言不逊之前 |
[21:20] | you may want to think about the gift you’ve been given. | 还是先想想自己得到的恩赐吧 |
[21:22] | An excuse to punch a hippy? | 狠揍一个痞子的恩赐吗 |
[21:23] | No. No, not that. | 不 不是那个 |
[21:25] | An important lesson, my friend. | 我的朋友 是恩赐你的重要一课啊 |
[21:27] | You see, the tools you acquired to survive out there | 你瞧 你在花花世界讨生活的伎俩 |
[21:30] | will not help you here at Greendale. | 在格林德尔是派不上用场的 |
[21:32] | What you have, my friend, | 我的朋友 你拥有的 |
[21:33] | is a second chance at an honest life. | 是诚实做人的第二次机会 |
[21:36] | Why are people trying to teach me things | 明明学校就有快速缴学费通道 |
[21:38] | at a school that has an express tuition aisle? | 为什么是个人就想给我上课呢 |
[21:41] | Give me my keys. | 车钥匙还我 |
[21:43] | No, I have to keep the car for the lesson– the less– | 不 这是给你宝贵一课的学费 |
[21:45] | Don’t hit me. Please, don’t hit me. | 别打我 请别打我 |
[21:46] | Jeffrey? | 杰夫瑞 |
[21:48] | Jeffrey, are we cool? | 杰夫瑞 我们没事儿吧 |
[21:51] | Are we cool? | 还好吧 |
[21:53] | We cool. | 没事了 |
[21:57] | I like you, Jeffrey. | 我喜欢你 杰夫瑞 |
[21:59] | You remind me of myself at your age. | 你让我想起当年的自己 |
[22:02] | I deserve that. | 我应得的”赞美” |
[22:05] | You know, | 告诉你 |
[22:07] | I’ve been divorced seven times. | 我离过七次婚 |
[22:12] | Sometimes I think I’m doing something wrong. | 有时 会觉得是自己做错了什么 |
[22:20] | You keep getting married. | 这么说 你屡败屡战啊 |
[22:22] | I never looked at it that way. | 我笨 居然一直想着屡战屡败 |
[22:27] | Shouldn’t you guys be studying? | 你们不是应该在学习吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, things got kind of boring after you left. | 你走后就有点无聊了 |
[22:32] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你点事儿 |
[22:34] | People been clowning me about this jacket since I got here, but… | 自从我来上学 大家都觉得穿这夹克像小丑 |
[22:37] | if I take it off to make them happy, | 如果我为了他们高兴就不穿 |
[22:40] | that just makes me weak, right? | 这会显得我软弱 对吧 |
[22:42] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[22:44] | You lose the jacket to please them. | 你脱了夹克是取悦他们 |
[22:46] | You keep it to piss them off. | 穿着是让他们厌烦 |
[22:48] | Either way it’s for them. | 两者都是为了别人 |
[22:50] | That’s what’s weak. | 这才是软弱 |
[22:56] | You just wrinkled my brain, man. | 哥们儿 我脑袋被你说浆糊了 |
[22:58] | – He’s good, isn’t he? – He’s real good. | -他可真能掰 -的确能掰 |
[22:59] | Shouldn’t you be rolling around on a bed covered in test answers? | 你应该在铺满答案的床上乐得打滚儿才对啊 |
[23:07] | I don’t have any of the answers. | 我没有什么答案 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna flunk the test. | 我 我考试要挂了 |
[23:12] | You just, like, study for, like, an hour. | 你只要学那么一个小时就行了 |
[23:13] | It’s not that hard. | 又不是非常难 |
[23:14] | You seem pretty smart. You got a sports coat. | 你看上去挺聪明的 你穿的可是西服外套 |
[23:17] | Well, the funny thing about being smart | 做聪明人 最有意思的就是 |
[23:19] | is that you can get through most of life | 你可以游手好闲的 |
[23:21] | without ever having to do any work. So, uh… | 度过人生中的大部分时光 所以 |
[23:24] | I’m not really sure how to do that. | 我还真不知道该怎么去学了 |
[23:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:41] | Can you guys hear me? Am I deaf? | 你们能听到我说话吗 我聋了吗 |
[23:42] | Can you hear me talking right now? | 现在你们能听到我说话吗 |
[23:44] | – Yes. – Yes? | -能 -能吗 |
[23:45] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[23:47] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[23:49] | Jeff, actually, we didn’t get that far without you, | 杰夫 其实你不在我们也没学多少 |
[23:51] | so if you want to come back upstairs– | 所以 如果你想回去… |
[23:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:58] | Well, it is your study group, so. | 这可是你的学习小组 |
[24:01] | Come on, let’s study. | 来吧 我们学习吧 |
[24:02] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[24:04] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry I called you Michael Douglas | 很抱歉我说你像迈克尔·道格拉斯 |
[24:17] | and I see your value now. | 我看到了你的价值所在 |
[24:20] | Well, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是别人对我说过的最贴心的话 |