英文名称:College Road Trip
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | JAMES; OKay. Life lesson. | 好吧 這是人生中寶貴的一課 |
[00:41] | A lot of people think | 很多人都覺得 |
[00:45] | Not me. | 我並不同意 |
[00:47] | Think he’s crying because he’s giving away his daughter? | 你覺得他哭是因為他的女兒要嫁人了嗎 |
[00:50] | Uh-uh. | 不是 |
[00:51] | It’s because she’s marrying this guy. | 是因為他女兒要嫁給的 是這個人 |
[00:55] | Truth is, he said goodbye years ago,the day she left home. | 事實上 當她多年前離家的時候 他就和她告別過了 |
[01:00] | The trouble starts here. College application season. | 麻煩從大學入學申請的時候開始 |
[01:04] | With over 4,000 colleges in the US, | 在美國 有超過4000所大學 |
[01:07] | I developed five reasons for choosing the perfect one for my little girl. | 要為我的女兒找到最好的學校 我設立了5個條件 |
[01:12] | Academics, distance from home, | 學術氛圍強 但離家要近 |
[01:15] | campus safety, distance from home, | 校園要安全 但離家要近 |
[01:18] | and last but not least, | 最後最重要的一點 |
[01:21] | distance from home. | 離家要近 |
[01:22] | Which led us to the best choice. Northwestern. | 最後只剩下的 就是西北大學 |
[01:27] | Forty miles from our house. | 離家只有40英里遠 |
[01:29] | Safe, great education. | 校園安全 教育質量好 |
[01:31] | I can get there in 28 minutes, clocked. | 我開車28分鐘就可以到達 就這樣定了 |
[01:36] | Now, you can never start a plan too early. | 現在開始計劃也不算太早吧 |
[01:40] | I’m James Porter, Police Chief, | 我是詹姆斯·波特 是名警察局長 |
[01:43] | husband, dad, and the best part of my plan? | 為人夫 為人父 外婆最完美的計劃就是 |
[01:48] | Northwestern When Melanie finished high school, she’d be going to Northwestern. | 當梅勒妮高中畢業的時候 她就會順理成章地去西北大學 |
[01:59] | You’re in! You in! | 你被錄取了 你被錄取了 |
[02:12] | Counsel for the defense will now make her cIosing statement. | 辯方律師 現在開始總結陳詞 |
[02:18] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. my client. Mr. Wolf. | 各位陪審團 我的委託人老狼先生 |
[02:22] | has been accused of horrible crimes. | 被控告一系列可怕的罪名 |
[02:26] | -Destruction of property… -That’s my baby. | -破壞財物…-那是我寶貝女兒 |
[02:28] | I know that’s right. | 一看就知道了 |
[02:30] | -But he is innocent of both. -Objection! Speculative. | -但是他是清白的 -反對 純屬推測 |
[02:34] | I’ll allow it. Proceed. | 反對無效 繼續 |
[02:37] | The State has not presented a single shred of conclusive evidence. | 有關部門並沒有提供任何有力的證據 |
[02:42] | Yes. there is a house made of sticks. and one of straw. | 沒錯 的確有一間房屋用樹枝建成 還有一間是用麥稈 |
[02:47] | but they were both built to code. | 但是它們都符合建築標準 |
[02:50] | That being said. | 那就是說 |
[02:52] | a huff and a puff is not enough! | 光生氣是沒有用的 |
[02:56] | Let me hear you say it. | 大家一起說 |
[02:57] | ALL: A huff and a puff is not enough! | 光生氣是沒有用的 |
[03:01] | -Objection! -JUDGE: To what? | -反對 -反對什麼 |
[03:04] | Rhyming? | 不太押韻吧 |
[03:07] | Mr. Foreman. have you reached a decision? | 陪審團主席 你們做出決定了嗎 |
[03:10] | We have. Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[03:12] | We find the defendant not guilty. | 陪審團判定 被告無罪 |
[03:25] | -Congratulations! -Thank you. | -恭喜 -謝謝 |
[03:26] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. Katie. | -恭喜啊 -謝謝 凱蒂 |
[03:29] | My turn! | 到我了 |
[03:31] | Daddy’s girl! | 爸爸的乖女兒 |
[03:34] | Baby. | 寶貝 |
[03:40] | Baby girl.you knocked it out of the park. | 寶貝女兒 你表現得太好了 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[03:43] | -But you do know he was guilty. right? -Dad. this is legal theory. | -你也知道他是有罪的吧 -爸爸 法律就是這樣的 |
[03:45] | Everything’s not just black and white. there are shades of gray. | 世界上不只有黑和白 還有灰色地帶的 |
[03:48] | Yeah. well. gray is just guilty with a good excuse. | 灰色地帶是逃脫罪名的最好借口了 |
[03:50] | -No. actually. it’s just… -Okay. okay. okay. okay. | -才不是呢 只是 -好了 好了 |
[03:52] | You both have interesting points. but the trial is over. | 你們都有獨特的見解 但是審判已經結束了 |
[03:55] | Now. Mama’s rule is we go home and celebrate. | 媽媽的提議呢 就是大家一起回家去慶祝一下吧 |
[03:58] | Yes. Okay. wait. I’ve got to get something out of my locker. | 好啊 等等 我要到儲物櫃去拿些東西 |
[04:01] | -Excuse me. -Oh. my goodness! | -抱歉 -啊 天啊 |
[04:03] | Miss Porter. Well done. | 波特小姐 表現不錯啊 |
[04:05] | Wow. Thank you. Your Honor. | 謝謝 法官大人 |
[04:07] | Your teacher mentioned you’re interested in my alma mater. | 你的導師和我提過 你對我的母校好像有些興趣 |
[04:09] | Georgetown? Yes. sir. | -喬治敦大學嗎 是啊 |
[04:11] | Although it doesn’t matter. because I’ve been wait-listed. | 我也不抱什麼希望了 他們把我列到了候補名單 |
[04:13] | You know. an old classmate of mine works in Admissions at Georgetown. | 我有個老同學在喬治敦裡面負責招生 |
[04:16] | No guarantees. but I could give him a call… | 雖然不能保證 但是我可以跟他說說 |
[04:19] | Oh. my goodness! Yes! | 天啊 太好了 |
[04:22] | -Thank you. thank you. thank you! – I’ll take that as a ”yes.” | -謝謝 謝謝 -那我就當作是同意的了 |
[04:25] | You’re obstructing my airway. | 我快沒氣了 |
[04:29] | They’re going to love my special sauce. | 他們一定會喜歡我的特製醬汁的 |
[04:32] | -Smells good. baby. -Thank you. Thank you. | -親愛的 聞起來好香啊 -謝謝啊 |
[04:37] | -Everything all right -Albert just beat me at chess. Again! | -有什麼事嗎 -我和艾爾伯特下棋 它又贏了 |
[04:44] | Stop gloating. Albert! Nobody likes a sore winner. | 別臭美了 艾爾伯特 贏了沒什麼好驕傲的 |
[04:50] | I need 13ccs of orange juice. please. | 我要13cc橙汁 |
[04:54] | -Thirteen ccs coming right up. baby. -Thank you. Mother. | -你的13cc好了 親愛的 -謝了 媽媽 |
[05:01] | He’s playing chess with a pig. | 他和寵物豬在玩象棋 |
[05:05] | He’s just going through a phase. | 這是孩子必經的階段啊 |
[05:07] | A phase is when they want to be a cowboy. | 這階段應該是幻想自己是個牛仔吧 |
[05:09] | -Trey’s got issues. -Now hold up. now. | -泰瑞有點問題 -等等 |
[05:11] | kids with high IQs. they got big imaginations. | 高智商的小孩都有非凡的想像力 |
[05:15] | And something about that pig. | 但是那隻豬有些古怪 |
[05:16] | he keeps eyeballing me. like I’m cooking his cousin. | 它總是盯著我看 好像我煮了它的表哥似的 |
[05:19] | Pig ain’t eyeballing you. | 豬不會盯著你看的 |
[05:22] | See. he’s doing it right now! Baby. look! He’s doing it. | 看啊 它又來了 快看啊 我它又盯著我了 |
[05:26] | What? It’s all in your head. James. | 哪兒有 都是你想出來的 詹姆斯 |
[05:30] | -Little Houdini pig… -Ain’t no Houdini nothing over there. | -那隻小霍迪尼豬 -哪裡有小霍迪尼 |
[05:34] | Do what you gotta do. | 管好你自己吧 |
[05:37] | MICHELLE: Wonderful. Emma! MRS. O’MALLY: Really? | -太棒了 艾瑪 -真的嗎 |
[05:39] | Because I feel like a house. | 我們的大家庭又要壯大啦 |
[05:41] | -There’s our superstar. -Hi. Mr. and Mrs. O’Mally. | -我們的超級巨星來了 -你們好 歐麥裡先生和太太 |
[05:45] | -I’m so sorry I can’t join you tonight. -Celebrating. I hope. | -今晚不能來 實在抱歉 -慶祝晚會還來吧 希望 |
[05:49] | I’m just hanging out with a couple of mock-trial friends at the library. | 我正要和一些參加模擬審判的朋友出去呢 |
[05:52] | Total rager. | 一個小型派對 |
[05:54] | hat’s my baby. That’s my baby. | 我寶貝女兒就是這樣 |
[05:56] | And that’s my cue. | 他們在叫我了 |
[05:59] | -I’ll be back by curfew! Promise! -ALL: Okay. good night! | -我會準時回來的 我保證 -好的 晚安 |
[06:03] | She is a pip. | 真是掃興 |
[06:10] | -All clear? -Not yet. Wait for the first wave. | -準備好了嗎 -還沒 第一次道別 |
[06:17] | ALL: Bye! | 再見 |
[06:22] | Second wave. | 第二次道別 |
[06:28] | ALL: Bye. | 再見 |
[06:37] | Forward party! | 全速前進 |
[06:40] | -Party! | -派對 |
[06:52] | So. any parenting advice for us? | 你們有什麼家長心得和我們分享嗎 |
[06:55] | -What would you like to know? -We want a daughter like Melanie. | -你想知道哪方面的呢 -我們想要一個像梅勒妮那樣的女兒 |
[06:58] | I mean. just tell us. I mean. not… Not that I’m nervous. | 我的意思是 就告訴我們吧 那個 不是 我沒有緊張 |
[07:01] | You know. it’s not that I’m nervous… I’m not nervous. | 不是因為我緊張 我沒有緊張 |
[07:04] | -He’s just… -I’m sorry. | -他只是 -很抱歉 |
[07:07] | Relax. Raising a daughter is easy. | 放輕鬆點 教育女兒是很簡單的 |
[07:10] | Take me and Melanie. We got a solid relationship. | 就拿我和梅勒妮來說吧 我們的關係一直很好 |
[07:13] | There’s nothing we can’t talk about. | 我們之間無話不談 |
[07:16] | Are you kidding? I can’t tell that man anything! | 你開玩笑吧 我怎麼能什麼都告訴他呢 |
[07:18] | I say left. he says right. | 我說東 我說西 |
[07:20] | I say defense attorney. he says pre-paid excuse-maker. | 我說找辯護律師 他說收錢找人做假證 |
[07:24] | That man is so rigid! | 這個男人太死板了 |
[07:26] | Rigid. | 死板. |
[07:28] | I’m flexible. As Melanie’s grown. I’ve grown with her. | 我和她一起成長 隨著梅勒妮慢慢長大,我也在改變自己 |
[07:32] | He still treats me like a kid! | 他總是把我當小孩子那樣對待 |
[07:34] | You clearly need to take your mind off things | 很明顯你需要放鬆一下 |
[07:37] | and come on our college tour this weekend! | 這個星期和我們一起去大學旅行吧 |
[07:40] | Saturday we’re staying at my sister’s sorority at the University of Pittsburgh. | 我姐姐在匹茲堡大學 星期六我們可以住在女生聯誼會的E9E58D52里 |
[07:44] | And we could even hit up Georgetown. It’s not that far. | 我們還可以順便去一下喬治敦大學 那裡也不是很遠 |
[07:46] | Oh. my goodness. you guys. I would love to! | 天啊 你們太好了 我當然很想去 |
[07:48] | But I don’t think my dad will let me. | 但是我爸爸肯定不准的 |
[07:50] | Lame! | 真掃興 |
[07:52] | Hey. girls! | 你們好啊 姐妹們 |
[07:53] | -Hey. Hunter! | -你好 亨特 |
[07:55] | Hunter in the house! | 亨特住在屋子裡 |
[07:57] | -We don’t say that anymore. | -現在不流行這個了 |
[08:00] | -I’m bringing it back! -Okay. | -那我就重掀潮流 -好吧 |
[08:03] | So it might be emotional. and there might be tears. | 所以 這個過程會悲喜摻雜 有時甚至會難過得流淚 |
[08:06] | but that’s why they call it ”tough love.” | 但這就是為什麼我們叫它做”艱難的愛”啊 |
[08:09] | -Now. once they’re potty-trained… -Uh-uh. Baby? | -一旦他們學會一點點 -親愛的 |
[08:11] | I think we’ve had enough parenting talk for tonight. hmm? | 我想今晚關於父母之道的心得就到此為止吧 |
[08:15] | You’re absolutely right. | 你說得對 |
[08:17] | Why tell them. when I could show them? | 光說沒用 我應該給他們看看 |
[08:19] | Uh-uh. No… | 不用了 |
[08:23] | Welcome to the James Porter School of Raising kids. | 歡迎來到詹姆斯·波特的兒童教育學校 |
[08:27] | Our motto is. ”Be there. take video.” | 我們的座右銘是 “記錄成長每一刻” |
[08:32] | Which one? | 哪一個好呢 |
[08:35] | -Wow. -Super. | 真多啊 |
[08:36] | All righty! | 好了 |
[08:38] | MELANlE ON TV; My name is Melanie Porter, and I am six years old. | 我的名字是梅勒妮·波特 我今年6歲 |
[08:44] | That’s my baby! | 那就是我寶貝女兒了 |
[08:49] | Dad, I can’t move my legs! I can’t pedal! | 爸爸 我的腳不能動了 我踩不了 |
[08:56] | In the future.all video will be implanted in our brains. | 未來 這些錄像都會移植到我們腦裡去 |
[09:02] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[09:28] | Why do you keep eyeballing me? | 你怎麼老是盯著我 |
[09:37] | Seeing the O’Mallys tonight | 今天和歐麥裡夫婦在一起 |
[09:39] | reminded me of when I was pregnant with Melanie. | 令我回想起我當初懷梅勒妮的日子 |
[09:41] | Doesn’t seem that long ago. | 好像就是眼前的事 |
[09:44] | I can tell you one thing. I was not as uptight as him. | 那我要告訴你 我當初才沒有他那麼緊張呢 |
[09:48] | You were my rock. | 你以為你是我的定心丸嗎 |
[09:50] | Right until they wheeled me into that delivery room. Then you passed out. | 在我被送進分娩室的時候 你都暈過去了 |
[09:54] | No. I did not pass out. I just didn’t get a nap that day. | 我才沒有暈過去 我只是小睡片刻而已 |
[09:59] | Well. it all worked out. We got great kids. | 不管怎樣 現在一切順利 我們有個了不起的孩子 |
[10:02] | That’s why I can sleep at night. | 所以我每晚都可以安心得睡好覺 |
[10:04] | -Good night. All right. -Good night. babe. | -晚安 -晚安 親愛的 |
[10:20] | Babe! The pig! Hey. baby! Look! Look! | 寶貝 那豬 看啊 看啊 |
[10:24] | There’s nothing there. Go to sleep! | 沒有東西啊 快睡覺吧 |
[10:27] | -That little Houdini… He was just… -Do what you gotta do. | -小霍迪尼 他剛剛 -管好你自己吧 |
[10:42] | MELANIE: Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:46] | -MELANIE: Mom! -Hold on! | -媽媽 -等下 |
[10:47] | Dad! Hurry up. please! | 爸爸 快點啊 |
[10:53] | Mom. Dad! Hurry! | 媽媽 爸爸 快點啊 |
[10:56] | -I can’t believe it! -Mel! | -我真不敢相信 -梅 |
[10:59] | Melanie. what is it? | 梅勒妮 發生什麼事? |
[11:02] | ANSWERIN G MACHINE; Miss Porter, Judge Mahagian calling. | Porter小姐 我是Mahagian法官 |
[11:05] | The Georgetown admissions committee | 喬治敦大學的招生委員 |
[11:06] | is interviewing a select few students from the waitlist. | 說要面試候補名單中的一些學生 |
[11:08] | You’ll need to be in DC this Monday at 4;00. | 星期一下午4點 請你到華盛頓一趟 |
[11:11] | Congratulations,and have a lovely trip. | 恭喜你 祝你旅途愉快 |
[11:25] | Little bro. what are you so excited about? | 小弟 你高興什麼啊 |
[11:27] | I’m going to turn your room into a science lab! | 我準備把你的房間改造成實驗室 |
[11:30] | JAMES; For all of you who don’t know, we live near Chicago. | 我要提醒一下你們所有人 我們可是住在芝加哥區域呢 |
[11:33] | Georgetown is in Washington, DC. | 而喬治敦大學在首都華盛頓 |
[11:35] | That’s 7 00 miles away from home. | 離我們家有700英里 |
[11:38] | ANIMATED FAN 2: Georgetown! | 喬治敦大學 |
[11:39] | -Happy dance! | -快樂之舞 |
[11:46] | -I said. ”Whoa!” -Oh. my goodness! You guys! | -我說了停 -我的天啊 |
[11:48] | No way. He said Monday.That’s in three days. | 他說是星期一 3天之後啊 |
[11:51] | MELANlE: You know what? We should drive there. | 我們可以自己開車去 |
[11:52] | -We should make a trip of it. -Yeah. | -我們應該來個大學之旅 -同意 |
[11:53] | Trip? What trip? | 旅行 什麼旅行 |
[11:55] | -Oh. Monday! -What? | -星期一 -什麼 |
[11:57] | Baby. I got two open houses this weekend. | 寶貝 這個週末我還有個招待會要開呢 |
[12:01] | Okay. no. But that’s okay. That’s okay.You know why? | 太可惜了 但是沒關係 |
[12:03] | Because katie and Nancy are taking their own little trip! | 因為凱蒂和南希也要去大學旅行 |
[12:06] | Oh. my goodness. I could go with them. | 天啊 我們可以一起去 |
[12:07] | They can drop me off.It’s only a couple hours from DC. | 他們可以順便帶我到那裡 反正我在華盛頓也用不了很多時間 |
[12:12] | Perfect. Problem solved.I am so proud of you! | 太完美了 問題解決了 我真是為你感到驕傲 |
[12:15] | Thank you. Mommy. thank you! | 謝謝 媽媽 謝謝 |
[12:20] | I’m going to Georgetown! | 我要去喬治敦了 |
[12:24] | katie and Nancy. | 凱蒂和南希 |
[12:27] | All right. bye! Girls. be safe! | 好的 再見 姑娘們 小心點 |
[12:29] | Georgetown. Georgetown! | 喬治敦 喬治敦 |
[12:32] | -Come on. baby. Come on. -Perfect? | -別這樣 親愛的 -完美嗎 |
[12:35] | Problem solved? What happened to our big plan? | 問題解決了嗎 那我們的計劃怎麼辦 |
[12:38] | We agreed on Northwestern. | 說好要去西北大學的 |
[12:40] | Did you even know she applied to Georgetown? | 她怎麼還申請了喬治敦大學嗎 |
[12:42] | -I helped her fill out the application. -What? Whose side are you on? | -是我教她填的申請表格 -什麼 你到底站在哪邊 |
[12:47] | Both of yours. And put down that bat. | 你們倆個啊 放下那球棍 |
[12:50] | Look. you can’t be on both of our sides. | 你不能同時站在兩邊啊 |
[12:52] | Baby. Georgetown is a great school! | 親愛的 喬治敦是一所好學校 |
[12:55] | We don’t know anyone there. | 我們沒有熟人在那裡 |
[12:57] | How will she begin to take care of herself? | 她怎麼能夠照顧自己呢 |
[12:59] | Because you’re an amazing father.and you showed her right from wrong | 你是她的好爸爸啊 你教她分辨是非黑白 |
[13:03] | and you taught her how to think for herself and be strong. | 你教她為自己著想 學會堅強 |
[13:05] | She’s ready for this because of you! | 是你讓她學會獨立的啊 |
[13:07] | Nice try. Michelle. | 不錯嘛 米歇爾 |
[13:09] | but you and I both know it’s nothing nice out there. | 但是我們都知道外面的世界是多麼的殘酷 |
[13:12] | I know this is hard for you. but she is not a little girl anymore. Okay? | 我知道你很不放心 但是她不再是那個小女孩了 |
[13:16] | You gotta relax. I’ll see you at dinner. | 放輕鬆點 我們晚餐見 |
[13:19] | I’ll show you relaxed. | 讓你看看我是怎麼放輕鬆的 |
[13:24] | Are you sure you can’t go out Saturday night? | 你確定週六晚上你沒空嗎 |
[13:26] | My best friend from college is gonna be in town. | 我大學裡的朋友要來看我了 |
[13:29] | and let me tell you this.the Wizard is the party master. | 我和你說哦 他絕對是派對之王 |
[13:33] | Party master? | 派對之王? |
[13:35] | Man. wasn’t college the best? Total freedom to do whatever you want. | 天啊 大學裡簡直太美妙了 自由自在 做什麼都可以 |
[13:39] | What? | 什麼? |
[13:41] | I had my parents convinced I was an oceanography major | 我父母當真以為我去學海洋學呢 |
[13:44] | for a whole year. just so they’d pay for spring break in Mexico! | 那一年 他們還幫我給了春假去墨西哥旅行的錢 |
[13:48] | Mexico? | 墨西哥? |
[13:51] | Oh. man. when I think back to half the stuff I did in college. | 我一想到我大學裡干的那些事 |
[13:54] | there’s no way I’m letting my kid out of my sight | 我絕對不會讓我的孩子離開我 |
[13:57] | when she goes off to college. Not a chance. | 去太遠的地方讀大學 沒門 |
[14:06] | -Everything okay. Chief? -I got everything under control. | -沒事吧 局長 -所有事情都在我掌控之中 |
[14:15] | JAMES: I’m taking three days off. | 我要請三天假 |
[14:18] | Sure hope he doesn’t do something crazy. | 希望他不會做出瘋狂的事來 |
[14:20] | We’re going on a road trip | 我們在旅行 |
[14:22] | A road trip, a road trip | 旅行 旅行 |
[14:30] | You guys. I think we should start really early tomorrow. | 我覺得我們明天要早點去 |
[14:32] | because I cannot believe we’re actually going. | 我實在不能相信 我們真的能去了 |
[14:33] | I can’t believe your dad’s actually allowing you to go. | 難以置信 你爸居然同意你來 |
[14:35] | I’ve been working with him for 1 7 years. all right? | 我跟他一起17年了 |
[14:38] | And he knows. | 他也知道的 |
[14:39] | you can be Chief at the station.but you have to be Dad at home. | 你雖然是警局局長 但是在家你是父親啊 |
[14:42] | -That’s right. You tell him exactly that.-Thank you very much. | -對啊 你就一字不漏地告訴他吧 -謝謝 |
[14:47] | Surprise! | 驚喜吧 |
[14:50] | Road trip. road trip! Yeah! | 旅行 旅行 太棒了 |
[14:54] | Oh. no. | 不是吧 |
[14:56] | Mom. this is crazy! | 媽媽 他瘋了 |
[14:57] | Have you seen the thing that we’re driving in? | 你看到我們開的那玩意了嗎 |
[14:59] | It’s gonna be like a thousand-mile ride-along. | 好像我們要跋山涉水去萬里長征似的 |
[15:01] | No. no.My life is a thousand-mile ride-along. | 不 不 我的人生就是萬里長征 |
[15:05] | Why is he doing this to me? | 他為什麼要這麼對我 |
[15:07] | Because he loves you and he wants to spend time with you. | 因為他愛你 而且他想跟你一起 |
[15:10] | -This is cruelty. -What would make it less painful? | -這太殘忍了 -有什麼能補償你 |
[15:16] | You said she could stay at the sorority house? | 你說她要住在女生聯合會1E549882里嗎 |
[15:19] | Her friends are gonna be with katie’s sister at Pitt. | 她的朋友們會跟凱蒂的姐姐在匹茲堡大學 |
[15:21] | Baby. that’s right near your mama’s house. | 那就在你媽媽家附近啊 |
[15:23] | where you’re planning on staying tomorrow. anyway. | 就是你本來打算住的地方 |
[15:25] | Look. this is daddy-daughter time.Michelle. | 這是父女時間 米歇爾 |
[15:28] | I got a lot planned for us.I shouldn’t have to share. | 我計劃了好多呢 我本來不想說的 |
[15:32] | Why are you taking this trip anyway. James? | 你為什麼非要跟她一起去大學之旅呢 詹姆斯 |
[15:34] | -I told you. To support Melanie. -Well. good. | -為了支持梅勒妮 我告訴過你的 -很好 |
[15:38] | Because if this is one of your crazy schemes to keep her at home. | 如果這是你讓她待在家裡的圖謀之一 |
[15:41] | that would be real bad. James. | 那就糟透了 詹姆斯 |
[15:44] | I got it all under control. | 一切都在我掌握之中 |
[15:48] | -Are you going to DC?-Yeah. | -你準備去華盛頓嗎 -是的 |
[15:51] | I need you to take a message to the Secretary of Defense. It reads. | 幫我捎個口信給國防部長 這麼說 |
[15:57] | ”Dear Sir.I’ve created a species of superpigs | 親愛的長官 我創造了一隻超級豬 |
[16:01] | ”to defend the country from our enemies.” | 來保衛我們的國家 |
[16:04] | You’re gonna have to get that to him yourself. | 你還是親手交給他吧 |
[16:06] | and you may want to housebreak your pig first. | 你還得先讓你的豬習慣在家裡待著 |
[16:09] | AIready done. | 它已經習慣了 |
[16:25] | MAN ON TV; Welcome to Animal kingdom. | 歡迎來到動物王國 |
[16:27] | Gazelles are among nature’s most social and emotional creatures. | 瞪羚是自然界中最喜歡群居和最富感情的動物 |
[16:33] | They look after each other for any signs of danger. | 一有危險信號 它們就互相照顧對方 |
[16:37] | The gazelle family stays together for as long as they live. | 瞪羚家族一生都住在一起 |
[16:41] | How father loves his little gazelle daughter. | 瞪羚父親多麼疼愛它的寶貝女兒呀 |
[16:45] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 這就是我想說的 |
[16:47] | If only humans could embrace this wildlife lesson. | 人類也應該學習這種野生動物的生存法則 |
[16:59] | There’s a double dutch bus coming down the street | 街口來了雙層巴士 |
[17:03] | Moving pretty fast so kind of shuffle your feet | 車速很快 差點要壓到你的小腳丫 |
[17:07] | Get on the bus and pay your fare | 走上巴士 然後買票 |
[17:10] | And tell the driver that you’re going to the double dutch affair | 告訴司機你要去參加術語大會(double dutch又譯雙關語) |
[17:19] | I love you, Daddy! | 我愛你 爸爸 |
[17:25] | Where does the time go? | 這些時光都去哪兒了 |
[17:28] | Bye, Daddy! Bye! | 再見 爸爸 |
[17:40] | Where’s Trey? | 泰瑞去哪了 |
[17:41] | He left an hour ago for his science club. | 他一小時前去了科學俱樂部 |
[17:44] | It’s an all-day field trip. I’ll pick him up after work. | 今天有一整天的野外旅行 我下班後去接他 |
[17:46] | For Christmas. that boy gets a karate suit. and nothing else. | 聖誕節時 這小子除了一件空手道服 沒有其他禮物 |
[17:50] | Look. you be good now. okay? | 你要好好的 好嗎 |
[17:53] | -I’m gonna miss you. -You. too. baby. Be safe. | -我會想你的 -我也是 注意安全 |
[17:57] | Baby. you call me. now. if you have any problems. | 寶貝 有問題給我打電話 |
[18:00] | I’ll be fine. | 我不會有事的 |
[18:01] | I was talking to Melanie. | 我是跟梅勒妮說 |
[18:03] | Time to go. Mel-bear. | 該走啦 寶貝女兒 |
[18:08] | They are gonna kill each other. | 他們像要殺了對方 |
[18:31] | -Isn’t this exciting? -Yeah. | -激動吧 -是啊 |
[18:33] | I put together a little road-trip kit. | 我帶了小型旅行工具箱 |
[18:36] | I call that ”miles o’ fun.” | 我叫它 “一英里娛樂” |
[18:40] | Now. we got travel bingo. travel Scrabble. | 有旅行賓果遊戲 旅行拼字遊戲 |
[18:44] | travel dominoes. And for your musical enjoyment… | 旅行骰子 還有你喜歡的音樂 |
[18:50] | ”DaddylDaughter groove machine”? | “父女歡樂機”? |
[18:52] | Double Dutch Bus. We used to sing it in the car all the time. | “雙層荷蘭巴士”啊 我們過去常在車裡唱的 |
[18:56] | Play it. play it. play it. | 快放 快放 快放 |
[19:03] | Give me a ”Ho!” | 為我歡呼吧 |
[19:07] | The double dutch bus going down the street | 街口來了雙層荷蘭巴士 |
[19:11] | And we’ve got to realize that you don’t know what to… | 你不知所措不知該如何 |
[19:16] | -I love this song. -I don’t remember. | -我喜歡這首歌 -我不記得了 |
[19:20] | -Come on. This was our song. -Sorry. I just don’t remember. | -得了吧 這是我們的歌啊 -我真不記得 |
[19:25] | -Okay. That’s all right. We can just talk.-Talk? About what? | -那也行 我們聊聊天吧 -聊天? 聊什麼 |
[19:31] | Fatherldaughter talks. We’re going to get deep. too. | -父女之間的對話 我們要談得深入些 |
[19:34] | -Deep?-Real deep. | -深入 -要很深入 |
[19:37] | I mean. like. deeper than deep. | 我的意思是 非常非常深入 |
[19:39] | You know what I mean?Stuff that only we can get deep about. | 你明白嗎 只有我們能深入談談的話題 |
[19:45] | Deep! | 深入 |
[19:47] | Yeah. I just hope 700 miles gives us enough time. | 希望700英里的這段路程夠用吧 |
[19:53] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[19:54] | Oh. my goodness. Look where we are. Northwestern. | 天哪 看我們在哪 西北大學 |
[19:58] | -Dad. what are you doing? -Nothing? What? | -爸 你在幹嘛 -沒什麼 怎麼了 |
[20:01] | This is supposed to be the ”Georgetown Express.” | 這應該是”喬治鎮大學之旅”啊 |
[20:04] | Mel. you have to see more than one college on a college road trip. | 梅 你應該在大學之旅多看幾所學校 |
[20:08] | What’s the harm? | 有什麼壞處嗎 |
[20:09] | The harm is we have a lot of ground to cover. | 壞處就是我們要看的地方太多了 |
[20:12] | And I’ve already seen Northwestern. | 而且我們去過西北大學了啊 |
[20:14] | Not as a potential student. Come on.Flow with me. | 但還沒以錄取學生的身份去過呢 跟我去吧 |
[20:17] | Flow with me. Mel. Flow with me. | 跟我去吧 梅 跟我去吧 |
[20:24] | Look at this place! Oh. look at the trees! | 看看這地方 看看這些樹 |
[20:28] | The field! | 這田野 |
[20:29] | It’s like a four-star resort with some books and learning! | 這就像個四星級度假村 再加上學習的氛圍 |
[20:33] | Dad. just don’t embarrass me. okay? | 爸 別讓我難堪 好嗎 |
[20:35] | Go. Cats! Number one! Oh. yeah! Oh. yeah! | 沖吧 貓咪們 勇奪第一 |
[20:39] | -Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[20:42] | Oh. Mel! Cats. baby! Number one! Mel! | 梅 貓咪寶貝! 第一 梅 |
[20:47] | GUIDE: And that’s how. in 1853. | 在1853年 這所大學 |
[20:50] | the university named the surrounding town ”Evanston.” | 以它創建人約翰·伊萬的名義 |
[20:53] | in honor of its founder. John Evans. | 將附近的鎮子命名為”伊萬鎮” |
[20:56] | He was a doctor and a builder and boring. boring. boring. Questions? | 他是一個醫生兼建設者 兼其他無聊的職位 有什麼問題嗎 |
[21:04] | -GUIDE: Are you sure? -Yes. Please. please. please. | -你確定嗎 -是的 拜託了 |
[21:07] | Go ahead. | 說吧 |
[21:08] | Hi. Doug Greenhut. BPT. Booster Parent in Training. | 我是道格·格林赫 是BPT 就是訓練期的家長後援 |
[21:15] | We’re up here from Orlando on our big ”college road trip.” | 我們來自奧蘭多 正在進行我們的大學之旅 |
[21:19] | -This is Wendy. my daughter. -Hi. I’m Wendy Greenhut. | -這是溫迪 我女兒 -我是溫迪·格林赫 |
[21:22] | CST. College Student in Training. | CST 就是訓練期的大學生 |
[21:26] | You have a question. Tinker Bell? | 你有什麼問題 女兒的守護神 |
[21:27] | I was just wondering. when is parents’ weekend? | 我想知道家長日在什麼時候 |
[21:31] | -It’s early November. -What? | -十一月上旬 -什麼? |
[21:34] | That’s three months after school starts. | 開學三個月以後? |
[21:36] | Any other riveting questions? | 有什麼有意義的問題嗎 |
[21:42] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Mr. School Spirit. with the foam finger. | 戴泡沫手指的吉祥物先生 |
[21:47] | Disregard his sarcastic tone. James. | 別理他刻薄的語氣 詹姆斯 |
[21:50] | How does Northwestern compare to other universities. | 西北大學和其他大學相比怎麼樣 |
[21:53] | like Georgetown. for example? | 比如說和喬治敦大學比 |
[21:55] | Georgetown? We’re better than Georgetown. | 喬治敦 我們比喬治敦好 |
[21:58] | Excuse me. Hypothetically speaking. | 打擾 假設一下 |
[22:00] | if your dad as an overprotective control freak | 如果你爸爸是個控制欲過度的怪物 |
[22:03] | and lived 40 miles away from Northwestern. | 並且住在離西北大學只有40英里的地方 |
[22:05] | then would you go to Georgetown? | 那你會不會去喬治敦 |
[22:08] | ALL: Yeah. | 會 |
[22:10] | -Who said that? Who said it? -I knew this was a bad idea. | -誰說的 誰說的 -我就知道來這裡根本沒用 |
[22:21] | I’m so sorry. | 對不起 |
[22:23] | -Are you okay? -I am now. | -你還好嗎 -現在好了 |
[22:29] | Hi. I’m Nick. I don’t think I’ve seen you around before. | 我是尼克 我以前在這沒見過你吧 |
[22:33] | No. I was just checking out the campus. | 沒有 我剛剛才來逛了一下校園 |
[22:37] | -How about a personal tour? -Personal tour of what? | -來個私人參觀怎麼樣 -什麼私人參觀 |
[22:40] | Dad. this is Nick. Nick. this is my dad. | 爸 這是尼克 尼克 這是我爸爸 |
[22:44] | NICk: I was just about to show Melanie around campus. | 我正想帶梅勒妮看看校園 |
[22:46] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 我沒什麼意見 |
[22:48] | -What? -I trust you. | -不是吧 -我信任你 |
[22:51] | Besides. something about this school feels safe. | 這學校讓人感覺也很安全 |
[22:54] | Meet me back at the student union when you’re done. You kids have fun. | 等你們參觀完了在學生會後邊等我 玩的開心點 |
[22:58] | Can we see the rest of this beautiful school? | 我們一起去看下這美麗學校的其他地方吧 |
[23:00] | -Okeydokey. -Okeydokey! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[23:02] | You go. girl! | 加油 姑娘 |
[23:04] | DOUG: James. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. | 詹姆斯 我想這是我們美好友誼的開始啊 |
[23:09] | Wow. I wish my dad was that cool. | 我爸要有那麼酷該多好 |
[23:13] | -Shall we go? -Lead the way. | -我們可以出發了嗎 -帶路吧 |
[23:20] | -Wow. No. I’m serious. -Yeah. | -我是說真的的 -是啊 |
[23:22] | I can’t believe that was just the science Iibrary. | 真不相信那是科學圖書館 |
[23:24] | -I’m telling you. this campus. it’s like… -I know. It’s amazing. | -我告訴你 這學校就像 -我知道 太棒了 |
[23:28] | I just kind of want to get away from the nest. you know? | 我只想離開那個安樂窩 你明白嗎 |
[23:31] | Look. I hear you. | 我知道你的意思 |
[23:32] | But the way I look at it. you have your whole life to do that. | 但在我看來 以後有的是機會 |
[23:35] | I mean. my parents live less than an hour away. | 我的父母離這只有一小時車程 |
[23:37] | and it’s awesome. | 棒極了 |
[23:39] | I mean. I’ve got a place to cram for exams when I need privacy. | 當我需要些私人空間時 我可以回家安靜準備考試 |
[23:42] | free laundry. home-cooked meals whenever I want. | 還可以免費洗衣服 還有隨時的家常菜 |
[23:46] | Going to college close to home is where it’s at. | 只有離家近的大學才有這些待遇哦 |
[23:49] | -You really sound like my dad. -Well. the Chief’s a pretty smart guy. | -你真像我爸 -警長是個很聰明的人 |
[23:55] | Hey. Nick. can you… | 尼克 你能 |
[23:57] | Can you get me a lemonade? | 能給我拿杯檸檬水嗎 |
[23:59] | -Don’t you go changing.-Don’t you go changing! | -別走開啊 -別走開! |
[24:07] | ”Chief’s a pretty smart guy.” | 警長是個很聰明的人 |
[24:14] | Oh. it’s on. It’s on. | 等著瞧吧 等著瞧 |
[24:20] | So what do you do if you encounter an individual resisting arrest? | 你們碰到拒捕怎麼辦 |
[24:24] | Well. we have Tasers. | 我們有泰瑟槍 |
[24:26] | No. forget a Taser. | 不 泰瑟槍沒用 |
[24:28] | That’s not gonna subdue any real criminal. | 這東西根本對付不了真正的罪犯 |
[24:30] | MELANIE: Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[24:33] | Looks like somebody’s having a good time. | 好像寶貝女兒很開心啊 |
[24:35] | Not a good time. Daddy. A great time! It was awesome! It was off the chain! | 不是很開心 老爸 是非常開心 棒極了 |
[24:38] | See. What have I been trying to tell you? | 看吧 我早跟你說了 |
[24:40] | Dad. I don’t know why I wasn’t listening. | 老爸 真不知道為什麼沒聽你的 |
[24:41] | Let me tell you what happened. right. So we went to the library. but | 你知道怎麼回事嗎 本來我們想去圖書館的 但是 |
[24:44] | -we went to a frat party. -Frat party? | -我們去了兄弟會的舞會 -兄弟會舞會? |
[24:47] | Let me tell you what happened. I was like. ”Nick. I don’t wanna go. | 我說和nick說 我不想去 |
[24:49] | ”No. I have to think about school.” | 我得多多了解了解學校的環境 |
[24:50] | But he’s like. ”Come on. Let’s go.” | 但他說 得了吧 快走吧快走吧 |
[24:51] | I said. ”Okay. for sure.” So we went to the party. | 我只能說 好吧 然後我們就去舞會了 |
[24:52] | Yo. Dad. crazy. man! Crazy! | 老爸 太爽了 太爽了 |
[24:55] | There was a Jell-O pool. and everybody was just diving in it. | 那有個游泳池 大家泡在裡邊 |
[24:58] | I was like. ”I can’t take it!” Amazing. | 我說 我不能這麼做 但是真的太爽了 |
[25:00] | Northwestern.this is where it’s at. right here. | 我要來西北大學 就這麼定了 就這裡了 |
[25:02] | -Where’s Nick? -He was krumping. | -尼克去哪兒了 -他在跳擺臀舞 |
[25:04] | and he broke out his back. You know. like… | 他扭傷他的背了 就像這樣 |
[25:06] | -Like that. It was crazy. -Melanie! | -就像那樣 太瘋狂了 -梅勒妮 |
[25:09] | I got your lemonade! | 我給你拿了檸檬水 |
[25:13] | Sip on that. Sip on that! | 我讓你喝 我讓你喝 |
[25:16] | Pardon me. ma’am.I didn’t see you there. | 美女 剛才沒看到你啊 |
[25:18] | See. I just transferred from Georgetown University. | 我剛從喬治敦大學轉過來的 |
[25:21] | where I was stabbed in the eye! | 我的眼睛被戳瞎了 |
[25:24] | At Georgetown! | 在喬治敦啊 |
[25:30] | -You’ve got to be kidding me.-Stuart. she knows. It’s over. | -少來這一套了 -斯圖特 她知道了 沒戲了 |
[25:36] | Everybody go on about your business.It’s done. | 都該幹什麼幹什麼去吧 都別裝了 |
[25:40] | Disperse. | 全體解散 |
[25:46] | Hey. how do I get this cast off? | 怎麼把這玩意脫下來啊 |
[25:50] | MELANIE: I can’t believe you tried to trick me like that. | 簡直不敢相信 你竟然打算這麼騙我 |
[25:53] | I am a good girl. | 我是個好女孩 |
[25:54] | I listen to you and Mom. I do well in school. | 在家聽父母的話 在學校成績優異 |
[25:56] | What’s the worst thing I’ve done? | 我做的最壞的事情是什麼 |
[25:58] | Dance around with my friends at a party? | 是在舞會上和我朋友跳舞嗎 |
[26:01] | Party? When did you go to a party? | 舞會? 你什麼時候去的舞會 |
[26:04] | Phone. | 有電話 |
[26:05] | If that’s your mother. tell her we’re having a good time. All right? | 要是你媽媽 就告訴她我們過得很開心 行嗎 |
[26:10] | Okay. Hello? | 好吧 喂 |
[26:12] | Oh. my gosh. The cutest guy just drove by us. and katie was like… | 天哪 一個帥哥剛剛開過去了 凱蒂就… |
[26:16] | And he was like. ”Ew.” | 然後他就 |
[26:17] | -And we were like. ”Whatever.” -”Whatever.” | -然後我們裝作”無所謂”的樣子 -“無所謂” |
[26:19] | So. how’s family bonding? | 你的父女組合怎麼樣了 |
[26:21] | Oh. it’s great. Yeah. we just left Northwestern. | 棒極了 我們剛剛離開西北大學 |
[26:23] | and my dad Tasered one of his own deputies. | 我爸剛用泰瑟槍 幹掉了他的同事搭檔 |
[26:28] | -Congratulations! -Congratulations! | -恭喜啦 -恭喜啦 |
[26:30] | -Nancy says congratulations. -Thank you. Nancy. | -南希說恭喜你 -謝謝 南希 |
[26:33] | He says thank you. No. he can’t hear what you said. | 他說謝謝 不 他聽不到你在說什麼 |
[26:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:43] | I know! I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:52] | I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:56] | Oh. girl. my battery’s dying. Hold on. | 我電池沒電了 等一下 |
[26:58] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[27:04] | Hello? Yes. I’m back. Where were we? | 喂 是 充上電了 剛才說到哪兒了 |
[27:07] | I know! | 我知道 |
[27:22] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[27:26] | Construction? | 施工中? |
[27:28] | We’re off-schedule as it is. | 我們趕不上我們的計劃了 |
[27:30] | We’re never gonna be able to make it to Pitt in time. | 我們來不及去匹茲堡大學了 |
[27:32] | -We’re gonna have to use the siren. -Absolutely not. | -我們拉警笛吧 -絕對不行 |
[27:35] | No one touches my siren. | 不許按警笛 |
[27:37] | Dad. desperate times call for desperate measures. | 爸 非常時期非常手段 |
[27:39] | Mel. getting to a slumber party is not an emergency. okay? | 梅 去參加一個無聊的舞會不算非常時期 |
[27:43] | Now reach in my bag and hand me P-GPS. | 從我包裡拿一下我的P-GPS |
[27:46] | What’s P-GPS? | P-GPS是什麼 |
[27:48] | Police Global Positioning System. | 警察全球定位系統 |
[27:51] | Why don’t you just call it ”Police G-P-S”? | 為什麼不直接叫”警用GPS” |
[27:54] | Because its name is P-GPS. | 因為它名字就叫P-GPS |
[27:55] | Okay. Dad. Here you go. | 好吧 老爸 給你 |
[27:58] | There you go. P-GPS. Oh. P-GPS. | 就是你啦 P-GPS P-GPS |
[28:01] | P-GPS. route fastest time to I-23. | P-GPS 告訴我們到I-23國道的最短路線 |
[28:06] | AUTO MA TED VOICE; Calculating distance to I-23. | 正在計算到I-23國道的距離 |
[28:12] | -No. Thank you. -Thank you! | -不 謝謝你 -謝謝你 |
[28:15] | -No. Thank you. -Thank you! | -不 謝謝你 -謝謝你 |
[28:32] | At the next intersection, turn right. | -下個路口 右轉 |
[28:40] | At the next intersection, turn right. | -下個路口 右轉 |
[28:50] | At the next intersection, turn right. Next intersect… The next… | -下個路口 右轉 下個路口 下個 |
[28:53] | Turn right. Turn right. | 右轉 右轉 |
[28:56] | Dad. I think P-GPS is broken. because my map says | 爸 我覺得P-GPS壞了 因為我看地圖上寫 |
[28:59] | that we’re supposed to be going the other way. | 我們應該走另一條路 |
[29:00] | Are you gonna believe a piece of paper or a $40-million satellite? | 你是相信一張紙還是相信4000萬美元的衛星導航 |
[29:04] | Bet Grandma’s right around the corner. | 我打賭你奶奶家就在下個轉角 |
[29:15] | Love what Grandma’s done with the place. | 奶奶住的地方還真是有個性啊 |
[29:18] | AUTO MA TED VOICE; Thank you! | 謝謝你 |
[29:20] | This is nothing. Don’t worry. | 沒什麼 別擔心 |
[29:22] | I’ll have this fixed. and we’ll be back on the tiny dirt path in no time. | 我會修好的 我們很快就會回到那條髒兮兮的小路上 |
[29:33] | -Trey. what are you doing? -Going to DC. | -泰瑞 你怎麼在這裡啊 -我要去華盛頓 |
[29:35] | You told me to take the note to the Secretary myself. | 你說的啊 讓我親自把筆記交給部長 |
[29:38] | Have you been hiding in here the whole time? | 你一路上一直藏在這裡嗎 |
[29:40] | You could have suffocated. | 你可能會被悶死的 |
[29:41] | I built an air ventilation system. I could have survived for weeks. | 我建了個通風系統 我能存活一星期 |
[29:46] | I meant. ”we” couId have survived. | 我是說 我們兩個 |
[29:48] | You’ll be lucky to survive into next week. | 你能活到下個星期才怪呢 |
[29:50] | once your mother and I get through with you. | 幸虧你媽沒跟著來 |
[29:53] | No service. | 沒信號 |
[29:55] | You just bought yourself a stay of execution. boy. | 這回是你自找的小子 |
[30:17] | I have the most important interview of my life. | 這是我一生中最重要的面試 |
[30:18] | and I don’t want Einstein and Porky along for the ride. | 我可不想這個自稱愛因斯坦的傢伙和這隻豬一路都跟著 |
[30:22] | What do you want me to do. Mel? We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 那你想怎麼辦 梅 我們在荒郊野外啊 |
[30:25] | We could leave him in the woods and a nice family of wolves will adopt him. | 我們可以把他丟這 會有好心的家庭收養他的 |
[30:28] | -Dad. Dad! -Oh! | 爸 爸 |
[30:36] | AUTO MA TED VOICE; Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[30:50] | Dad. what are you doing? | 爸 你在幹嘛 |
[30:51] | I’m just gonna rock this thing over. and we’ll be on our way. | 我在把這東西翻過來啊 然後我們就能出發了 |
[30:56] | I just need a little momentum. | 我只需要點動力 |
[30:58] | One! Two! | 一 二 |
[31:06] | Something popped. | 褲子崩開了 |
[31:09] | Something popped. | 褲子崩開了 |
[31:10] | Dad. do you need that man-girdle thing you wear? | 爸 你要不要你那根男士腰帶用一下 |
[31:13] | I thought that was Mom’s. | 我一直以為那是媽媽的 |
[31:18] | -Now. what’s his problem? -I think he hears something. | -他怎麼了 -他一定聽到什麼了 |
[31:21] | What is it. Albert? Do you hear something? | 怎麼回事 艾爾伯特 你聽到什麼了 |
[31:24] | Is it troubIe? | 我們有麻煩了嗎 |
[31:26] | Is it a fire? | 著火了嗎 |
[31:28] | Is Jimmy stuck in the well? | 吉米被困在井裡了嗎 |
[31:31] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[31:33] | He’s been watching a lot of Lassie reruns. | 他少女頻道看多了 |
[31:37] | TREY: Albert says there’s a road up ahead. | 艾爾伯特說上邊有條路 |
[31:40] | I think I see a road over there. | 我看到了 那有條路 |
[31:41] | Aha! Albert was right. | 沒錯 艾爾伯特是對的 |
[32:04] | See. Mel? Told you everything was gonna work out. | 看吧 梅 我說過沒有問題的 |
[32:07] | This place looks nice. | 這地方看起來還不錯 |
[32:11] | MELANIE: Oh. no pets allowed. | 不准帶寵物進去 |
[32:12] | Looks like Albert has a problem. | 看樣子艾爾伯特有麻煩了 |
[32:14] | But. Dad. Albert’s a member of this family. | 但是爸爸 艾爾伯特是家庭的一員 |
[32:17] | Not by blood. | 沒血緣關係的 |
[32:18] | Now. this is the only hotel for 30 miles. We don’t have a car. and I’m tired. | 這是30英里內唯一的旅館 我們沒有車 況且我很累了 |
[32:29] | Okay. Do you have any ideas? | 你有什麼主意嗎 |
[32:33] | I have a thought. | 我有個想法 |
[32:35] | ARCARA: I am dumping a lot of coin on this wedding. | 我正在婚禮上拋一堆硬幣 |
[32:38] | and I was told that they’ll be throwing rice at my little angel. | 他們和我說要往我的小天使們身上拋米 |
[32:41] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[32:45] | -Hi. -Hi. How can I help? | -你好 -有什麼可以幫你的 |
[32:47] | We’d like a couple of rooms for the evening. | 我們今天晚上要訂兩間房間 |
[32:50] | -Okay. How many are in your party? -Just me. my two kids and the baby. | -你們幾個人 -我 還有兩個孩子和一個寶寶 |
[32:56] | -Oh! Somebody’s getting hungry. -I just gave you a bottle. Yes. I did. | -貌似寶寶有點餓了哦 -不是剛給你喝過奶嗎 |
[33:00] | -I know. You did. -Didn’t I just give him a bottle? | -我知道 可不是嘛 -難道我剛才沒給他喝奶嗎 |
[33:03] | That is a hungry baby. | 這寶寶很容易餓的 |
[33:04] | Yes. He’s kind of a pig. | 他有點像小豬豬 |
[33:12] | Michelle Porter. Hey. James. baby. | 我是米歇爾·波特 是詹姆斯啊 寶貝 |
[33:16] | Trey is where? | 泰瑞在哪兒! |
[33:19] | Congratulations on your dream home. I’ll fax you the paperwork. | 繼續參觀你們在夢想之屋 我會把文件傳真給你 |
[33:22] | Put him on the phone! | 讓他接電話 |
[33:25] | -It’s for you. -Could you take a message? | -你接吧 -你能代我聽嗎 |
[33:30] | -Hello? -You are in big trouble. mister. | -喂 -你麻煩大了 小子 |
[33:33] | I hope you know how to build a time machine. | 但願你能發明出個時間機器 |
[33:36] | because you are not coming out of the house until the year 3000. | 否則你在公元3000年之前都別指望出家門了 |
[33:39] | I’ll draw up some plans with Albert. but I can’t promise anything. | 我會和艾爾伯特商量一下 但我無法保證是否能研發出來 |
[33:43] | Trey! | 泰瑞 |
[33:44] | This is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done. | 這是你做過最危險的事 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry. Mommy. | 我很抱歉 媽媽 |
[33:49] | I know you are, baby. Let me talk to your daddy. Love you. | 我知道 寶貝 讓你爸接電話 愛你 |
[33:56] | -Hey. baby. -So are all of you all right? | -親愛的 -你們都好嗎 |
[33:58] | Baby. we just had some trouble with the car. | 我們的車出了點問題 |
[34:01] | No more tricks. James. And feed my kids! | 別耍花招了 詹姆斯 好好照顧好我的孩子 |
[34:07] | You know. Sigmund Freud said the best way to understand women | 精神分析學家西格蒙德·弗洛伊德說 瞭解女人最好的辦法 |
[34:10] | -is by listening to them. -Yeah. but did he say anything | -就是聽她們說話 -是嗎 那他有沒有說 |
[34:14] | about understanding 1 0-year-olds? | 怎麼瞭解一個10歲的孩子 |
[34:16] | Because you and the pig is looping me. I’m confused. | 因為你和豬老是纏著我 我感覺一團糟 |
[34:21] | Albert. go start the bath. | 艾爾伯特 該去洗澡了 |
[34:26] | If you need us. we’ll be playing chess. | 要找我們的話 我們會在那邊玩西洋棋 |
[34:30] | Albert. that’s enough bubbles. | 艾爾伯特 別弄那麼多泡泡 |
[34:34] | knight takes rook. | 馬吃掉車 |
[34:39] | Hmm. Interesting. | 有趣 |
[34:41] | Use your bishop as a decoy. Smart. | 想用象擺圈套嗎 聰明 |
[34:46] | -What are you doing? -Just fixing my hair. about to get ready. | -你在幹什麼 弄一下頭髮 就快好了 |
[34:51] | Look. Mel. I know you must be upset about missing the sleepover. | 梅 我知道錯過舞會你很不開心 |
[34:55] | But for whatever it’s worth. I was totally cool with it. | 如果有什麼能補償你 我都願意做 |
[34:58] | Thanks. Dad. | 謝謝 爸爸 |
[35:01] | -What are you doing? -Making coffee. | -你要幹什麼 -幫我磨咖啡 |
[35:03] | Caffeine is a drug. You don’t take drugs. End of story. | 咖啡因是毒品 你不能吃 全部倒掉 |
[35:11] | Dad. why do you insist on treating me like a child? | 爸爸 你為什麼總像對小孩子一樣對我 |
[35:15] | Because according to the law. you are one. | 因為依照法律 你就是一個孩子 |
[35:19] | How’s it going? | 怎麼樣了 |
[35:33] | Think you got enough stuff. Melanie? | 看來你的東西真是帶的真是足啊 梅勒妮 |
[35:39] | ”Passion.” She better not… | “激情” 希望她別 |
[35:45] | WEA THERMAN ON TV:…with consistent showers | 在接下來的幾天內 |
[35:47] | through the next few days. | 會有持續的陰雨天氣 |
[35:49] | WO MAN ON TV; Thanks, Nick, sounds like we have a rainy week ahead, | 謝謝Nick的報道 看來下個星期要在陰雨中度過了 |
[35:51] | so don’t forget your umbrellas. | 所以 別忘了帶雨傘哦 |
[35:53] | And after the break, how coffee makes you smarter. | 廣告之後 我們將告訴你 咖啡怎樣使你聰明 |
[36:16] | ARCARA; It had to be you | 只有你 |
[36:20] | It had to be you | 只有你 |
[36:24] | $ 1 0,000. | 1萬美金 |
[36:25] | I wandered around | 才是我想要的 |
[36:27] | And finally found the somebody who… | 最終才發現有人 |
[36:33] | TRE Y: Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[36:36] | – What is it? -Dad. it’s an emergency. | -怎麼了 -有緊急情況 |
[36:41] | -Where’s the fire? -There’s something wrong with Albert. | -著火了嗎 -艾爾伯特有點不對勁 |
[36:47] | JAMES: What’s up with him? | 他怎麼了 |
[36:49] | Just guessing. but he might have eaten all the coffee beans you threw away. | 只是猜測 不過他好像把你扔的咖啡豆都吃了 |
[36:53] | Room service. I got cookies for the… | 房間服務 我帶來了餅乾給 |
[36:57] | Oh. no! | 不 |
[37:01] | -Trey. stay put. The pig’s gone crazy. -TREY: Albert. get back here! | -泰瑞 待這別動 這豬瘋了 -艾爾伯特 回來 |
[37:06] | Albert! Get the pig! Get the pig! | 艾爾伯特 抓住那隻豬 抓住那隻豬 |
[37:10] | Where’d he go? Where’d he go? | 他去哪了? 他去哪了? |
[37:14] | Little Houdini pig. | 小霍迪尼豬 |
[37:19] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[37:25] | Looks like we got ourselves a wedding crasher. | 看來婚禮上出現一個不速之客了 |
[37:27] | I’m on it. | 我來解決 |
[37:28] | Settle down. Settle down. Thank you, thank you. | 靜一下 靜一下 謝謝 謝謝 |
[37:33] | At this time I’d like to make a toast | 在這個時刻 我想為我的小天使 |
[37:36] | to my little angel and my new son-in-law, Ted. | 還有我的新女婿泰德祝酒 |
[37:40] | And, Teddy, you had better take care of my little girl. | 泰德 你要好好照顧我女兒 |
[37:44] | Because she is an absolute… | 因為她絕對是 |
[37:46] | Pig! | 豬 |
[37:47] | Pig. | 豬 |
[37:49] | Excuse me? | 你說什麼 |
[37:57] | Pudding! | 我的布丁 |
[37:58] | -Daddy! -ARCARA: Get that pig! | -爸爸 -抓住那隻豬 |
[37:59] | Get it! Get it! Get it! | 抓住它 抓住它 抓住它 |
[38:05] | ARCARA: What’s wrong with you guys? | 怎麼回事 |
[38:07] | No. Albert. Albert! | 別這樣 艾爾伯特 艾爾伯特 |
[38:10] | Ted! Don’t just lay there. get up and get him! | 泰德 別傻站著 起來去抓它 |
[38:13] | Albert. Get back here! | 艾爾伯特 回來 |
[38:27] | My Cinderella wedding is ruined! | 我灰姑娘式的婚禮就這麼毀了 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. But I didn’t want a pig. I told the wife. I said. ”Get a little…” | 對不起 我不想養豬的 我當初和我老婆說 我想養個小小的 |
[38:33] | -So this is your pig? -It’s my little boy’s pig. | -原來這是你的豬啊 -不是 是我兒子的 |
[38:36] | He want… Albert! Get down. Albert! | 他想 艾爾伯特 給我下來 艾爾伯特 |
[38:42] | ARCARA: Get him! | 抓住它 |
[38:50] | Albert! | 艾爾伯特 |
[39:02] | No! | 不 |
[39:08] | LILY: Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[39:13] | JAMES: Rise and shine. | 真是 陽光明媚啊 |
[39:18] | We got to roll. Time to go. | 我們得快點 該出發了哦 |
[39:21] | There’s a gas station 40 miles up the road. | 沿著這條路開40公里後 有一個加油站 |
[39:24] | Got to get some food in you.Who’s up for pigs in a blanket? | 去弄點吃的來 誰想吃毯子裡的小豬啊 |
[39:28] | What? | 什麼 |
[39:30] | No. I’m not… | 不是 我不是 |
[39:34] | Okay. whatever. | 好了 隨便吧 |
[39:37] | What a night. | 多糟糕的一晚啊 |
[39:39] | They’re gonna have one wild wedding video. | 他們的結婚錄像肯定爛透了 |
[39:42] | At least we know when times are rough. the Porters know how to rally together. | 但至少見識了 我們波特一家處理緊急情況時的團結一心 |
[39:46] | -Right? -Yeah. | -對吧 -對 |
[39:48] | That’s right. The Porters will rally. | 沒錯 波特一家這下該是一條心了 |
[39:54] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[39:56] | Shiver me timbers. | 天哪 |
[40:00] | In the words of my favorite ride ever.”It’s a small world after all.” | 用我最喜歡的一句話來說就是 “世界可真小” |
[40:05] | -What are you guys doing here? -Well. me and the little ”cowgirl” | -你們在這兒幹什麼 -我和我的小牛仔妞 |
[40:10] | just picking up a dozen donuts before we hit the ”rodeo.” | 剛買了一打甜甜圈 準備上路呢 |
[40:14] | What about you? | 你們呢 |
[40:15] | We just had a little trouble with the car. | 我們的車出了點狀況 |
[40:25] | Well. new friend. your luck just changed. | 哈哈 新朋友 你們轉運了 |
[40:29] | We wish you a Merry Christmas | 我們祝你聖誕快樂 |
[40:31] | We wish you a Merry Christmas | 我們祝你聖誕快樂 |
[40:33] | We wish you a Merry Christmas | 我們祝你聖誕快樂 |
[40:38] | And a Happy New Year | 新年快樂 |
[40:43] | I just love Christmas carols. Don’t you? | 我超愛聖誕歌 你們呢 |
[40:46] | Just give me a chorus of Joy to the World, | 簡直是全世界最讓人快樂的歌了 |
[40:48] | and I’m as mad as a hatter! | 讓我無比瘋狂 |
[40:52] | – They’re crazy. -I know. | -他們瘋了 -我知道 |
[40:53] | So. JP. looking forward to the big day? | 老兄 你是不是也很期待那個偉大的日子 |
[40:57] | What day is that? | 什麼日子 |
[40:58] | The day our precious little ones ”Shuffle off to Buffalo.” | 像是我們的布法羅之旅 |
[41:02] | I gotta tell you. this road trip | 告訴你 這是溫迪和我無數次旅行中 |
[41:03] | has been the greatest experience for Wendy and I. | 最難以忘懷的一次了 |
[41:05] | I mean. there’s just so much to talk about. | 我們有這麼共同話題 |
[41:07] | Yeah. it’s like we’re getting to know each other all over again. | 是啊 就像我們重新開始認識對方一樣 |
[41:12] | Getting to know you | 開始瞭解你 |
[41:15] | Getting to know all about you | 開始瞭解你的一切一切 |
[41:17] | DOUG: Getting to like you | 開始愛上你 |
[41:20] | Getting to hope you like me | 希望你也會愛上我 |
[41:23] | -I like you. -I like you. too! | -我愛你 -我也愛你 |
[41:25] | It was an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini | 今天第一次見面 |
[41:29] | That she wore for the first time today | 她穿了一件可愛至極的比基尼 |
[41:32] | So. Melanie. what other schools are you looking at? | 對了 梅勒妮 你還參觀了些什麼學校 |
[41:35] | Actually. I have an interview at Georgetown. | 其實 我今天本來是要去喬治敦大學參加一個面試的 |
[41:37] | Wow! Georgetown. great school! So what would you study? | 喬治敦 好學校啊 那你準備學什麼專業 |
[41:42] | Pre-law. I want to get into the Cooper Program. | 法律預科 我希望有機會能做交換生 |
[41:44] | The Cooper Program. no way! I always wanted to go to Japan. | 交換生 天哪 我一直想去日本呢 |
[41:50] | Japan? What about Japan? | 日本? 為什麼是日本 |
[41:52] | Sure. you study abroad at their sister school. | 當然是日本了啊 你是去喬治敦大學的姐妹學校對吧 |
[41:55] | -Tokyo. right? -Tokyo? | -在東京吧 -東京? |
[42:02] | Here you go. | 你們的行李 |
[42:04] | Look. Doug. I really appreciate this. man. | 道格 真的很感激你能帶我們一程 |
[42:07] | Can I help you out with gas money. anything? | 要我幫你分擔點汽油費之類的嗎 |
[42:09] | -Gas money? -Yeah. | -汽油費 -是啊 |
[42:11] | We charge hugs in this family. | 一家人來個擁抱就好了嘛 |
[42:19] | One more for luck! | 再來一個 |
[42:26] | -Thank you. -You mean… | -謝謝 -你是想唱歌吧 |
[42:38] | -See you! | -再見啦 |
[42:45] | Goodbye | 再見 |
[42:47] | Goodbye | 再見 |
[42:51] | Goodbye | 再見啦 |
[42:53] | DOUG: Au revoir! WEND Y: Adios! | -再見 -再見 |
[42:55] | -See you! Jinx! | -再見! |
[43:00] | So… We missed the bus. | 我們趕不上公車了 |
[43:02] | But I did manage to get us a seat on a tour bus. | 但我想辦法在旅行大巴上找了幾個位子 |
[43:07] | At least there won’t be any singing. | 至少不用再聽人唱難聽的歌了 |
[43:25] | Yeah. this is much better. | 是啊 做大巴確實好多了 |
[43:31] | It’s just one semester. | 我只是去一個學期 |
[43:34] | It’s not like I’m getting a Japanese citizenship. | 又不是要去做日本公民 |
[43:36] | You want to go halfway around the world. | 你想要飛越半個地球去生活 |
[43:38] | and I have to learn about it in a stranger’s car? | 而我直到坐上那陌生夫妻的車上才知道這事 |
[43:41] | I’m just disappointed. | 我只是很失望 |
[43:43] | We used to be tight. | 我們以前總是無話不說的 |
[43:45] | I’m sorry. Dad. it’s just that I… | 對不起 爸爸 只是 |
[43:47] | You don’t tell me about Georgetown.You don’t tell me about Japan. | 你沒和我說申請喬治敦大學的事 也沒和我說想去日本 |
[43:51] | You didn’t even remember our special song. | 甚至連我們的歌也不記得了 |
[43:56] | I feel like I don’t know anything about you anymore. | 我對你越來越不瞭解了 |
[44:02] | What are we gonna do about them? | 我們要怎麼幫他們呢 |
[44:13] | That was great. That was great. | 唱得不錯 唱得不錯 |
[44:15] | Let me just borrow the mic. sir. I’m next. | 先生 把麥克風借給我用一下 我唱下一首 |
[44:17] | No, let me just… Give me the mic, sir. Let go of the mic, sir. | 把話筒給我 放開 給我話筒 先生 |
[44:24] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[44:25] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[44:28] | First, thank you so much for letting us on this bus. | 首先感謝大家讓我們搭這輛車 |
[44:31] | My family and I, we’re on a very special trip, | 我跟我的家人 正在進行一次特別的旅行 |
[44:34] | and I’d kind of like to sing a song | 我想給大家唱一首 |
[44:36] | that my father and I used to sing when I was a little girl. | 我小時候經常跟爸爸一起唱的歌 |
[44:45] | Okay. Brother. | 那個 兄弟 |
[44:47] | I’m gonna need you to give me a little bass on this one, all right? | 能不能幫我配一下低音嗎 |
[44:49] | Like this. | 就像這樣 |
[44:58] | Who’s next? | 下一個 |
[45:02] | That’s it | 就這樣 |
[45:03] | Gimme a ”Ho!” if you’ve got your funky bus fare | 如果付了車錢 就請一起歡呼吧 |
[45:08] | There’s a double dutch bus coming down the street | 街口來了雙層荷蘭巴士 |
[45:11] | Moving pretty fast So kind of shuffle your feet | 車速太快 差點壓到小腳丫 |
[45:16] | Get on the bus and pay your fare | 走上巴士 付了車錢 |
[45:19] | And tell the driver that you’re going to a double dutch affair | 告訴司機 你要去參加雙關語會議(double dutch譯為一語雙關) |
[45:23] | Follow me. | 跟我來 |
[45:28] | Well, I’ll be darned, here it comes | 我的天哪 向我開來 |
[45:30] | Well, I’ll be darned, here it comes | 我的天哪 向我開來 |
[45:32] | The double dutch bus is on the street | 街口來了雙層荷蘭巴士 |
[45:34] | The double dutch bus is on the street | 街口來了雙層荷蘭巴士 |
[45:36] | You better get off the curb and move your feet | 快快閃開 別壓倒小腳丫 |
[45:38] | Get off the curb and move your feet | 快快閃開 別壓倒小腳丫 |
[45:40] | Say ”Ho!” | 一起歡呼 |
[45:42] | Say ”Ho!” | 一起歡呼 |
[45:44] | Say “uptown” | 巴士開回家 |
[45:46] | Say ”Downtown!” | 開去市中心 |
[45:49] | On the count of three repeat after me | 我數三下跟我一起來 |
[45:51] | One, two, three | 一 二 三 |
[46:17] | Everybody scream | 大家一起尖叫 |
[46:24] | And you said you didn’t remember. | 你不是說你不記得了嗎 |
[46:26] | Well. of course I remember. Dad. It’s our song. | 我當然記得 爸爸 這可是我們的歌啊 |
[46:32] | -Tell me about this Cooper Program.-Oh. my goodness. It’s so exciting. | -跟我說說去做交換生的計劃吧 -哦 那太有意思了 |
[46:36] | Okay. so I’m just like all about it. | 我對一切都充滿好奇 |
[47:16] | JAMES: You’re just going to make a left down Maples. | 麻煩你前面到楓樹林那兒左拐 |
[47:18] | three blocks and we’re there. Thank you. | 過三個路口我們就到了 謝謝 |
[47:21] | Dad. do you think that Grandma still knows we’re coming? | 爸爸 奶奶知道我們要來嗎 |
[47:23] | Well. I didn’t call her. But it’s not like she’s going anywhere. | 我也不知道 但她應該不會出去的吧 |
[47:27] | Just remember. she’s an old woman now. | 要知道 她現在是個老人了 |
[47:29] | She’s not as light on her feet. | 走路不會再那麼靈活了 |
[47:56] | -It’s my son! -Not the control freak! | -是我兒子 -不是吧 那個控制狂 |
[47:59] | Hide! | 快躲起來 |
[48:00] | MAN: We’ve got to get out of here.WOMAN: No. not there! | -我們得離開這 -不 不是那 |
[48:06] | Come on. What’s on your mind? That won’t work. | 快點 你有病啊 躲在這有什麼用 |
[48:11] | If you’re ever in Okinawa… | 歡迎你們下次來日本沖繩 |
[48:13] | -Goodbye! -Bye! | -再見 -再見 |
[48:14] | Bye! | 再見 |
[48:18] | You know they’re gonna have that song in their head for the rest of their life. | 相信他們今後會永遠記得那首歌 |
[48:21] | Everybody needs a little Double Dutch in their life. | 人的一生中都會有點不尋常的事情 |
[48:23] | That’s right. that’s right. | 對對 沒錯 |
[48:25] | Oh. wow. Here we are. Home sweet home. | 我們到了 我們溫馨的家啊 |
[48:30] | I just hope the surprise isn’t too much of a shock for her fragile heart. | 我只是希望我們的到來不會嚇壞她脆弱的心臟 |
[48:34] | -She’s getting up there in age.-She’s 63. | -她已經老了 -她63歲了吧 |
[48:41] | One second! | 等一下 |
[48:43] | ALL: We’re here! | 我們來了 |
[48:44] | -My goodness! -TREY: Hi. Grandma. | -天哪 -你好 奶奶 |
[48:48] | Not so rough. you’ll break her. Hey. Mama. Good to see you. | 別太用力了 你會弄疼她的 媽媽 見到你太好了 |
[48:53] | WOMAN: Is the coast clear? Hello? | 快到邊了是嗎 有人嗎 |
[49:04] | Now. Mama. I know you like the new security system. | 媽媽 我知道你一定會喜歡新的保安系統的 |
[49:07] | Uh-huh. It’s lovely. | 是啊 還不錯呢 |
[49:14] | Watch this. | 看這個 |
[49:17] | Check this out. | 把這個扔出去 |
[49:24] | -Floodlights. -Oh. my goodness. | -探照燈 -哦 天啊 |
[49:26] | -Pretty impressive. right?-James. it looks like a football field! | -很震撼吧 -詹姆斯 亮得像足球場一樣 |
[49:31] | -GIRLS: Melanie! -Oh. my goodness. I can’t believe it! | -梅勒妮 -哦 天哪 真是不敢相信 |
[49:35] | Oh. my goodness! Hi. | 哦 天哪 |
[49:38] | Oh. my gosh! No! What are you doing here? | 哦 天哪 你們怎麼會在這 |
[49:42] | -Yeah. what are you all doing here? -After you couldn’t make it yesterday. | -是啊 你們怎麼都在這兒 -昨天聽說你們來不及趕過來 |
[49:45] | we just decided to stay an extra night at my sister’s and surprise you. | 我們就決定在姐姐那兒多呆一晚 給你個驚喜哦 |
[49:48] | You can sleep over at my sister’s like we planned. | 你可以按原計劃那樣 借住在我姐姐那兒 |
[49:50] | This is amazing! Amazing! This is the bestest. isn’t it? | 太好了 太好了 這樣最好了 不是嗎 |
[49:54] | Oh. yeah. Yeah. Totally. | 是啊是啊 當然了 |
[49:56] | Thank you. Thank you. guys! Okay. bye. you guys. | 謝謝 謝謝 姐妹們 好了 再見 |
[50:00] | You’re awesome! Come on. you guys. let’s go. | 你們太好了 快點 姐妹們 我們走 |
[50:02] | Don’t forget. we got a 1 0:00 flight to DC in the morning. | 別忘了 我們要趕早上10點去華盛頓的航班呢 |
[50:05] | Dad. don’t worry. I’ll be home by 8:00. | 爸爸 別擔心 我會在8點前會回來的 |
[50:07] | Thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you! | 謝謝啦 謝謝啦 |
[50:15] | Good night. James. | 晚安 詹姆斯 |
[50:17] | You sure you don’t want to wait for me to finish this? | 你真的不想看著我把這個弄好嗎 |
[50:19] | I think I’ll survive the night. | 我想今晚我還能湊合湊合 |
[50:27] | Albert and I are going to sleep. | 艾爾伯特和我要去睡覺了 |
[50:31] | Good night. Son. | 晚安 兒子 |
[50:34] | You still mad at me for coming on the trip? | 你還在因為這次旅行生我的氣嗎 |
[50:37] | Son. no. | 沒有 兒子 |
[50:39] | No. I could never stay mad at you. You’re my little man. | 沒有 我不會生你的氣的 你是我的小男子漢嘛 |
[50:44] | -I love you. Dad. -I love you. too. Son. | -我愛你 爸爸 -我也愛你 兒子 |
[50:49] | -Good night. -Get some rest. | -晚安 -去休息吧 |
[50:58] | MAN ON TV; The gazelle daughter remains at its father’s side, | 羚羊女兒還在它父親的旁邊 |
[51:02] | seeking protection and security, | 尋求保護和安全感 |
[51:03] | for if it veers off, it becomes vulnerable to a myriad of predators. | 一旦她離群 就會很容易受到無數肉食動物的襲擊 |
[51:08] | What are you doing. gazelle? Stay with your daddy. | 你在幹嗎 小羚羊 快回去你爸爸那裡啊 |
[51:11] | Without the parent’s guidance, the offspring are at the mercy | 離開了父母的保護 小傢伙就會身陷 |
[51:14] | of the harsh and unforgiving animal universe. | 殘酷無情的動物世界 |
[51:18] | Let’s watch as the cheetah rips the little gazelle’s head clean off. | 我們看到了小羚羊被非洲獵豹咬斷頭顱 |
[51:23] | Poor little gazelle, you should have stayed with your father. | 可憐的小羚羊 你真應該呆在你父親旁邊的 |
[51:37] | -Hello? -Who’s this? | -喂? -你是誰? |
[51:40] | -It’s Chris. -Chris? What are you doing there? | -我是Chris -Chris 你在做什麼 |
[51:44] | Duh. I live here. | 我住在這裡啊 |
[51:46] | Where’s Melanie? | 梅勒妮呢 |
[51:47] | I don’t know. I think she’s in the shower. | 不知道 可能在洗澡吧 |
[51:48] | Hey. Hey, Bobbi. | 鮑比 |
[51:50] | Can you check and see if Melanie’s in the shower? | 你去看下梅勒妮是不是在洗澡 |
[51:52] | Shower! | 洗澡 |
[52:05] | Mr. Big Stuff | 大佬先生 |
[52:08] | Who do you think you are? | 你以為你是誰 |
[52:10] | Mr. Big Stuff | 大佬先生 |
[52:13] | You’re never gonna get my love | 你永遠得不到我的愛 |
[52:16] | Mr. Big Stuff, tell me | 大佬 告訴我 |
[52:19] | Who do you think you are? | 你以為你是誰 |
[52:21] | Mr. Big Stuff | 大佬先生 |
[52:24] | -Can I help you? -I need to see my daughter. | -有什麼事嗎 – 我要見我女兒 |
[52:27] | -Who’s your daughter? -Melanie Porter. | -你女兒是誰 -梅勒妮·波特 |
[52:30] | She’s not a student here. she’s just spending the night. | 她不是這兒的學生 只是在這借住 |
[52:33] | -It will only take a minute. -Who is she staying with? | -一會就好 -她和誰住在一起 |
[52:35] | -katie’s sister. -katie’s sister. | -凱蒂的姐姐 -凱蒂的姐姐 |
[52:37] | Yeah. | 對 |
[52:38] | I’m gonna need a little more than that. | 那麼其他的呢 |
[52:40] | Ma’am. it’s okay. I’m a police officer. | 女士 別擔心 我是警官 |
[52:43] | Oh. thank goodness. Where’s your badge. officer? | 哦 謝天謝地 你的證件呢 長官 |
[52:48] | It’s back at my mom’s. | 掉在我媽媽那兒了 |
[52:51] | You still live with your mom. That’s nice. | 你還和你媽媽生活在一塊兒 很好 |
[52:54] | Look. I know what this sounds like. | 我知道那也沒什麼用 |
[52:57] | Sounds like you’re not getting in my sorority. | 當然沒用 你不能進入我們女生宿舍 |
[53:00] | -Bye-bye. now. -Melanie! Melanie! | -再見 -梅勒妮 梅勒妮 |
[53:07] | Melanie! | 梅勒妮 |
[53:15] | Fight! Fight! | 打架了 打架了 |
[53:20] | Mel! Don’t touch her! Mel! | 梅 不准碰她 梅 |
[53:34] | I’ve got you! Daddy’s coming. baby! Daddy’s coming. | 我來救你了 爸爸來了 寶貝 爸爸來了 |
[54:24] | Oh. my goodness. you guys. | 哦 天哪 |
[54:44] | -Mel. should I get my hair highlighted? -That could be pretty. | -梅 我把頭髮挑染一下怎麼樣 -肯定很漂亮 |
[54:51] | Do you think I should get color contacts? | 你覺得我戴彩色隱形眼鏡怎麼樣 |
[54:53] | kATIE: That could be pretty. | 肯定也很漂亮 |
[54:56] | -Think I should get sparkly lip gloss? -MELANIE: That could be pretty. | -你覺得我用閃亮的唇油怎麼樣 -肯定很漂亮 |
[55:01] | I am so glad we had this talk. | 很開心我們能那樣談話 |
[55:08] | Wow. you actually talked to your dad? | 你真的和你爸談過了嗎 |
[55:12] | I talked to him about everything.my whole plan. | 我什麼都跟他說了 所有的計劃 |
[55:16] | Major in political science. minor in American history | 今後主修政治學 兼修美國歷史 |
[55:18] | and then to the Cooper Program for Japan. | 還有去日本的交換生計劃 |
[55:22] | He was actually excited to hear about it. | 他聽到後很興奮 |
[55:27] | I think I might’ve misjudged him this whole time. | 我想可能我一直都在錯怪他了 |
[55:30] | It’s the first time I remember us having a real conversation. | 這是我們第一次真正的交流 |
[55:34] | He listened to me. He treated me like an adult. | 他傾聽我的心聲 把我當成年人一樣談心 |
[55:39] | I know he’s done a lot of crazy things in the past. | 我知道他以前做了很多不可理喻的事情 |
[55:43] | but on the bus. it was different. | 但是這次在公車上的經歷 讓我感覺他完全不一樣了 |
[55:46] | He changed. | 他變了 |
[55:50] | I think he actually trusts me to be on my own and make my own decisions. | 他相信我能獨立 能自己做出判斷了 |
[56:07] | -Georgetown! | 喬治敦大學 |
[56:34] | No. no. I’m a father! Listen. calm down! | 別 別 我是學生父親 聽我說 鎮靜 |
[56:39] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[56:42] | No. this… This ain’t what it looks… | 不 不是你看到的那樣的 |
[56:53] | Where is he? Still no answer. We’re gonna miss our flight. | 他去哪兒了 電話也打不通 我們要錯過航班了 |
[56:57] | You gotta line up the colors. | 你給我把魔方轉好 |
[57:00] | Hello? Yes. this is she. | 喂 是的 我就是 |
[57:05] | What? He’s where? | 什麼 他在哪兒 |
[57:08] | I cannot believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[57:14] | For the last time. I have to get my daughter to Georgetown. | 我再說一次 我要和我女兒一起去喬治敦大學 |
[57:18] | Right. Sure. yeah. | 是啊 是啊 當然了 |
[57:27] | Come in. | 進來 |
[57:32] | Hi. my name is Melanie Porter. I got a call about my father. Is he okay? | 你好 我是梅勒妮·波特 我接到一個關於我爸爸的電話 他還好嗎 |
[57:35] | The individual in custody was discovered this morning on campus | 在那關著呢 今天早上他被發現 |
[57:39] | sleeping underneath a girl’s bed at the Omega Psi Lambda house. | 睡在學校女生宿舍的一個女的床底下 |
[57:44] | Mel! My baby girl. | 梅 寶貝女兒 |
[57:47] | You ain’t gonna believe what happened. | 你肯定不會相信發生了什麼 |
[57:49] | I tried calling you. and some guy answered the phone. | 我打電話給你 但一個男的接了電話 |
[57:52] | -And it was kind of… -This man is not my father. | -就是那個 -這個不是我爸爸 |
[57:55] | Melanie Porter. | 梅勒妮·波特 |
[57:56] | Because my father would never cross the line like that. | 因為我爸爸從來不會幹那麼神經的事 |
[57:58] | He would trust me to make smart choices. | 他相信我能做出理智的選擇 |
[58:03] | -Excuse me. but I have a flight to catch. -Mel. | -很抱歉 我還要趕飛機呢 -梅 |
[58:05] | Mel! Don’t walk away from… Mel! | 梅 別走啊 梅 |
[58:20] | Roger Wilco. Over and out. | 收到 通話完畢 |
[58:29] | Free to go. Someone sprung you. | 可以走了 有人保釋你了 |
[58:40] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[58:42] | Mama. what’s going on? And where’s Melanie and Trey? | 媽媽 怎麼了 梅勒妮和泰瑞去哪兒了 |
[58:48] | Trey’s taking Albert for a walk. and Melanie’s trying to catch her plane. | 泰瑞帶艾爾伯特去散步了 梅勒妮去趕飛機了 |
[58:52] | And you let her go without me? | 你讓她自己一個人去了嗎 |
[58:55] | Sit down. James. | 坐下來 詹姆斯 |
[58:59] | Melanie told me what happened at Northwestern. | 梅勒妮都告訴我了 |
[59:02] | I can explain that. | 你聽我解釋 |
[59:03] | You didn’t want her to go to Georgetown. | 你不想讓她去喬治敦大學 |
[59:05] | so you concocted some ridiculous plan. | 所以你設計了很多荒唐的計劃 |
[59:08] | I’m just trying to keep everybody safe. | 我只是想讓每個人都平平安安的 |
[59:10] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[59:12] | You took my home and you turned it into a high-security prison. | 你一來到我家 就把房子改造成高境界級別的監獄 |
[59:16] | You can’t even let her spend the night with some friends | 你不願意她和朋友們玩上一晚 |
[59:18] | without creeping around like a cat burglar. | 還跑去當飛賊 |
[59:20] | What do you expect me to do? | 那你覺得我該怎麼做 |
[59:22] | How am I supposed to know she’s safe if she goes all the way to Washington? | 她自己去華盛頓 我怎麼能知道她是否安全呢 |
[59:26] | James. how do you think I felt when you left to join the army? | 詹姆斯 你知道當初你離家去參軍時我的感受嗎 |
[59:30] | -I don’t know. Mama. -I was terrified! | -不知道 媽媽 -我擔心極了 |
[59:33] | I worried about you all the time. I still do. | 我一直在擔心你 現在也是 |
[59:37] | But you had to follow your own path. and I had to let you leave the nest. | 但是你有你自己的道路要走 我必須讓你學會獨立 |
[59:42] | I wanted you home every day you were gone. | 你不在的時候 我每天都盼望你會回來 |
[59:46] | but I had to trust you. | 但是我相信你 |
[59:48] | I had to trust that you could take care of yourself. | 我相信你能照顧好你自己 |
[59:52] | And I had to believe in you. So why can’t you believe in her? | 我都可以信任你 那麼為什麼你不能信任你女兒呢 |
[1:00:25] | -I’ll see you back at home. -Is Mom gonna kill me? | -回家見 -媽媽會殺了我嗎 |
[1:00:27] | I got your back on this one. Just don’t let it happen again. | 這次我幫你撐腰 下次不許了 |
[1:00:30] | -Good luck. -You’ll need this. | -祝你好運 -拿著這個 會有用的 |
[1:00:32] | -Mama. I love you. -I love you. too. Son. | -媽媽 我愛你 -我也愛你 兒子 |
[1:00:34] | Bye. Dad. | 爸爸 再見 |
[1:00:41] | Excuse me.The flight to DC. has it left yet? | 不好意思 請問去首都的飛機起飛了嗎 |
[1:00:44] | I’m sorry. sir.I’m afraid you’ve missed it. | 很抱歉 先生 你剛錯過 |
[1:00:58] | Mel. | 梅 |
[1:01:05] | You missed the flight. | 飛機已經起飛了 |
[1:01:07] | I wouldn’t have if you hadn’t gotten yourself arrested. | 如果你沒被逮捕 我們就不會錯過了 |
[1:01:09] | -Mel. look. I was… -Dad. listen. | -梅 我 -爸爸 |
[1:01:13] | Georgetown is… It’s over. | 一切都結束了 |
[1:01:16] | You know. you’re getting exactly what you wanted. | 你知道你完全達到了你的目的 |
[1:01:18] | Me. closer to home. | 讓我去一個離家近的大學上學 |
[1:01:20] | Baby. that’s what I came here to tell you. | 寶貝 我來這是為了告訴你 |
[1:01:23] | I don’t want that anymore. | 我已經拋棄這種舊觀念了 |
[1:01:24] | -What are you talking about? -You know… | -你想說什麼 -你也知道 |
[1:01:28] | Dads don’t know everything. | 爸爸不是無所不知的 |
[1:01:30] | We just try to do the best we can. | 我只是在盡自己的所能而已 |
[1:01:33] | Last night. when I came to the sorority house? | 昨晚當我去女生聯誼會宿舍的時候 |
[1:01:35] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想去保護你 |
[1:01:37] | That’s what I do. I protect people. | 這就是我所做的 保護人民 |
[1:01:41] | Now. sometimes I go too far. | 有時候我做得有點過頭了 |
[1:01:44] | -In this case. I went way too far. -Dad… | -尤其在這件事上 我的確做過火了 -爸爸 |
[1:01:47] | No. baby. look. I love you. | 什麼都別說了 寶貝 我愛你 |
[1:01:49] | But I was so into what I wanted for you that I couldn’t see what you wanted. | 我只是一味讓你按我想的去做 但是卻忽視了你的想法 |
[1:01:54] | I want what every girl wants. | 我只是想做個普普通通的女孩 |
[1:01:59] | I want a dad who loves me.who adores me. | 我只想要個愛我 疼我的爸爸 |
[1:02:02] | I want you to know that you raised a really good girl. | 我想讓你知道 你培養了一個非常棒的女孩 |
[1:02:05] | I want you to trust me. | 我希望你能相信我 |
[1:02:13] | Guess I still see you as that little six-year-old girl | 看來我一直把你當六歲小孩看待了 |
[1:02:17] | singing Double Dutch Bus. | 那個唱著雙層荷蘭巴士的小女孩 |
[1:02:20] | I’m not that little girl anymore. Daddy. | 我已經那個小女孩了 爸爸 |
[1:02:24] | I’ve grown up. | 我已經長大了 |
[1:02:26] | Reality is you’ve shown me I can trust you. | 你已經用事實向我證明了 |
[1:02:32] | You have. | 你做到了 |
[1:02:35] | Okay. I’ll make a deal with you. | 好吧 我們來做個約定 |
[1:02:39] | No more my plan. only your plan. | 我不再指手畫腳 一切按你的計劃 |
[1:02:43] | Now let’s get you to Georgetown. | 現在我們去喬治敦大學吧 |
[1:02:45] | Deal. | 成交 |
[1:02:51] | I don’t care if Bob’s here or not.we got to be in DC by 3:30. | 我才不管鮑勃在不在呢 我們一定要在三點半前到華盛頓 |
[1:02:56] | DC. Flow with me. Mel. Flow with me! | 華盛頓 跟我來 梅 |
[1:03:01] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 打擾一下 |
[1:03:06] | -Is the plane going to Washington? -Yeah. but it’s for team members only. | -這班飛機是去華盛頓的嗎 -對 但是只限隊員乘坐 |
[1:03:10] | We got a police emergency.You have to let us on that plane. | 我是警察 現在有緊急狀況 我們要上你的飛機 |
[1:03:13] | -Are you guys divers? -Yeah. | -你們喜歡跳水嗎 -當然 |
[1:03:16] | Big time. Huge divers. | 關鍵時刻 偉大的跳水員 |
[1:03:21] | Since I was a baby. | 我從小就喜歡 |
[1:03:24] | Well. climb on board. | 那上來吧 |
[1:03:39] | You got me runnin’ goin’ out of my mind | 你一定覺得我瘋了 |
[1:03:42] | You got me thinkin’that I’m wastin’ my time | 你一定覺得我在浪費時間 |
[1:03:46] | Don’t bring me down | 不要打擊我 |
[1:03:48] | No, no, no, no, no | 別這樣 別這樣 |
[1:03:54] | I’ll tell you once more before l get off the floor | 在我走之前我再對你說一次 |
[1:03:58] | Don’t bring me down, down, down | 不要打擊我 |
[1:04:01] | -We did it. -Yeah. We did it. | -我們做到了 -對 我們做到了 |
[1:04:07] | Excuse me. | 打擾一下 |
[1:04:09] | I never heard of a diving team having their own plane. | 我從沒聽說有跳水隊會有自己的飛機啊 |
[1:04:13] | Be pretty hard to do our thing without one. | 因為我們是一個團隊 |
[1:04:17] | I thought all you’d need is a swimming pool and a bouncy board. | 我還以為 你們只要一個游泳池和一個跳板就可以了呢 |
[1:04:21] | Wrong kind of diving team. man! | 你弄錯了 兄弟 |
[1:04:24] | Well. what sort of diving team are you? | 那你們是哪一種跳水隊 |
[1:04:36] | Rock and roll! | 大家準備好瘋狂一把吧 |
[1:04:38] | Dad! Dad. a skydiving team! | 爸爸 他們是跳傘隊 |
[1:04:42] | You mean. we’re not landing in DC? | 你的意思是我們不會在華盛頓著陸 |
[1:04:46] | We are. but the plane’s not. | 我們是在 但是飛機不是 |
[1:04:48] | But we got to get to Georgetown now! | 但是我們現在必須要去喬治敦大學 |
[1:04:52] | There’s only one way that’s gonna happen! | 那只有一種方法咯 |
[1:05:01] | USA! | 美利堅 |
[1:05:06] | USA! | 美利堅 |
[1:05:07] | Don’t bring me down | 不要打擊我 |
[1:05:12] | What happened to the girl I used to know? | 我認識的那個女孩到底怎麼了 |
[1:05:16] | You let your mind out somewhere down the road | 你一定在路上 腦子進水了 |
[1:05:19] | Don’t bring me down | 不要打擊我 |
[1:05:24] | -We can do this! Okay! -Okay! | -我們能做到 -好的 |
[1:05:26] | We got to get to Georgetown! | 我們要去喬治敦大學 |
[1:05:28] | Okay. Daddy! | 好的 爸爸 |
[1:05:30] | All right. One! | 好 一 |
[1:05:32] | Two! Three! | 二 三 |
[1:05:43] | Now that’s a great dad! | 真是個好爸爸啊 |
[1:05:50] | Dad! Pull the cord! | 爸爸 快拉開繩索 |
[1:05:52] | -What? -Pull the cord! | -什麼 -快拉開繩索 |
[1:05:55] | Oh. yeah. the cord! | 對了 繩索 |
[1:06:09] | Sorry about the wedding. Lou. | 對於婚禮的事很抱歉 樓 |
[1:06:11] | Nice try. Phil. | 打得不錯 菲爾 |
[1:06:13] | But you’re not going to psych me out. | 但你不會嚇著我的 |
[1:06:15] | After I make this putt.you owe me $20.000. | 要是這球我打進 你就欠我2萬美元了 |
[1:06:23] | Happy days are here again. | 又是美好的一天 |
[1:06:26] | -Look out! | 小心 |
[1:06:36] | That was weird. | 什麼怪事都有啊 |
[1:06:40] | What happened? | 怎麼回事 |
[1:06:47] | -Sorry about that. You okay? -You? | -很抱歉 你沒事吧 -又是你 |
[1:06:50] | -Oh. no. -You! | -別這樣 -你 |
[1:06:51] | I’m real sorry about your wedding. | 對於你的婚禮我真的很抱歉 |
[1:06:53] | -I’m going to kill you and your little pig! -Gotta go. | -我一定要殺了你和那頭豬 -我們該走了 |
[1:06:57] | Let’s go! That way! That way! | 我們走 那邊 那邊 |
[1:07:00] | -That’s my cart! -Move! Move! | -那是我的車 -走 快走 |
[1:07:04] | I can see the campus right over there! | 我看到了 校園在那邊 |
[1:07:07] | Ten minutes to spare.Ain’t no stopping us now. | 我們還有十分鐘 誰都擋不住我們 |
[1:07:10] | -Dad! -Surprise! | -爸 -驚喜吧 |
[1:07:12] | Are you out of your mind? | 你瘋了嗎 |
[1:07:15] | Hand me the four-iron. Mel. | 把四號鐵桿給我 梅 |
[1:07:18] | Take the wheel. | 抓緊方向盤 |
[1:07:26] | -How we looking? -Looking good! | -我們看起來怎麼樣 -帥呆了 |
[1:07:57] | Is this part of the initiation? | 這也是儀式的一部分嗎 |
[1:08:00] | Get out of the way! | 快閃開 |
[1:08:04] | All right. Come on.We got one minute to go! | 好 快點 我們還有一分鐘 |
[1:08:07] | -Go. Mel! Go. Mel! Go. Mel! -I’m going! I’m going! | -快跑 梅 -我在跑 |
[1:08:11] | Daddy. elevator! | 爸 乘電梯 |
[1:08:17] | Wrong door! | 不是這個門 |
[1:08:20] | Go! Go. move! | 快 走 |
[1:08:22] | -Work. work. work. work! -Come on. | -我在走 -快 |
[1:08:29] | Sorry. I’m so very sorry about that one. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[1:08:34] | Daddy. get it off of me! | 爸 幫我把這衣服脫下來 |
[1:08:43] | Hi. My name is Melanie Porter. | 你好 我叫梅勒妮·波特 |
[1:08:45] | I have an interview with the admissions committee. | 我來參加入學面試 |
[1:08:49] | Of course. | 當然 |
[1:08:51] | Porter. Porter. Porter… | 波特 波特 |
[1:08:54] | You made it just in time. Miss Porter. | 你來得真準時 波特小姐 |
[1:08:57] | They’re all waiting for you.right in there. | 他們正在等你呢 |
[1:08:59] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:09:04] | How do I look? | 我看起來如何 |
[1:09:05] | -Like an angel. All right. -Thanks. Dad. | -天使般美麗 -謝謝 爸爸 |
[1:09:11] | That was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:09:17] | -Aren’t you going in? -Next. please. | -你怎麼不進去 -下一個 請進 |
[1:09:25] | Mel. | 梅 |
[1:09:27] | What? | 怎麼了 |
[1:09:33] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[1:09:35] | Well. guess what? I was afraid. too. | 你知道嗎 我也怕啊 |
[1:09:39] | Dad. what are you afraid of? | 爸爸 你怕什麼呢 |
[1:09:42] | I was afraid that if I let you go. | 我怕我讓你一走 |
[1:09:44] | that you’d never need your daddy again. | 你就再也不需要我這個爸爸了 |
[1:09:49] | But I’m always gonna need you. | 但是我一直都需要你啊 |
[1:09:52] | Mel. this is what you gotta do.Go in there with all confidence. | 梅 你要做的就是 充滿信心的走進去 |
[1:09:56] | keep your head up. And do your best. | 抬頭挺胸 全力拚搏 |
[1:10:01] | All you can do is win. | 你要做的就是去贏 |
[1:10:05] | Yeah. I like that. | 好主意 |
[1:10:08] | And if they don’t accept you after that.it’s their loss. | 如果他們不錄取你 是他們的損失 |
[1:10:15] | I’m so glad you’re my dad. | 爸爸你太好了 |
[1:10:22] | Time for you to shine. baby. | 到你大展身手的時候了 寶貝 |
[1:10:28] | I’m gonna let you go now. | 我該放手了 |
[1:10:32] | Time to go. | 該走了 |
[1:10:47] | Let’s go. Trey. | 走了 泰瑞 |
[1:10:50] | -Melanie Porter. -Porter. | -我是梅勒妮·波特 -波特 |
[1:10:52] | Here we go. Room 2 1 7.I just checked in your neighbor. | 找到了 217室 你的領室同學剛到 |
[1:10:57] | You did? Really? Who is it? | 真的嗎 是誰 |
[1:11:01] | I don’t believe it! Can you believe it? | 真是難以置信 你相信嗎 |
[1:11:04] | -I’m in Room 2 1 8! -I don’t believe it. | -我在218室 -真的難以置信 |
[1:11:09] | My gosh! | 上帝啊 |
[1:11:11] | You inspired me to apply here.and now we’re gonna be neighbors! | 是你鼓勵我申請這裡的 現在我們是鄰居了 |
[1:11:15] | I have to go get my dad.He’s gonna be so excited to see you! | 我去叫我爸爸 他一直都想見你 |
[1:11:19] | -Dad? -Surprise! | -爸爸 -驚喜吧 |
[1:11:23] | James! How are you? | 詹姆斯 近來如何啊 |
[1:11:25] | It’s so good to see you.Oh. this is my wife. Sugarplum. | 見到你真好 這是我妻子 小甜甜 |
[1:11:29] | Hi! | 你們好 |
[1:11:33] | This is my sugarplum. Michelle. | 這是我的小甜甜 米歇爾 |
[1:11:35] | Hello. Michelle.It’s so nice to meet you. | 你好 米歇爾 見到你很高興 |
[1:11:40] | So. our daughters are staying in the same dorm? How crazy is that? | 那麼我們的女兒將會互相成為是室友了哦 太棒了 |
[1:11:45] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我怎麼安排的嗎 |
[1:11:47] | -Booster club karaoke party! | -去布斯特俱樂部 唱卡拉Ok吧 |
[1:11:51] | A little more singing! | 大家一起唱唱歌 |
[1:11:53] | Absolutely! | 一定 |
[1:11:55] | -Come on. poopsie. -Okay! | -走吧 小可愛 -好的 |
[1:12:01] | People | 人們 |
[1:12:03] | People who need people | 都需要他人的共同幫助 |
[1:12:06] | Are the… | 是 |
[1:12:10] | I swallowed a bug. | 我吞了個蟲子 |
[1:12:14] | Wait for me! | 等我一下 |
[1:12:16] | I can’t help it. I like that guy. | 我真的很喜歡那個傢伙 |
[1:12:26] | Our baby. | 我們的寶貝 |
[1:12:38] | This is it. | 就這樣了 |
[1:12:41] | Come here. baby. | 過來 寶貝 |
[1:13:00] | I never thought this day would come. | 我從沒想過會有這麼一天 |
[1:13:03] | I did. But I’m proud of you. | 我也是 但我為你感到驕傲 |
[1:13:09] | Thank you. Daddy. | 謝謝你 爸爸 |
[1:13:15] | I Iove you. | 我愛你 |
[1:13:17] | I love you. beautiful. | 我也愛你 小美人 |
[1:13:20] | I’ll see you at Thanksgiving. all right? | 我們感恩節再見 好嗎 |
[1:14:37] | It’ll be okay. | 沒事的 |
[1:14:40] | -Where does the time go? -Yeah. | -那些逝去的美好時光啊 -是啊 |
[1:14:44] | Come on. baby. Let’s head home. | 走吧 親愛的 該回家了 |
[1:14:50] | Trey? Five minutes. dinner. | 泰瑞 還有五分鐘就要吃晚餐了 |
[1:14:52] | Coming. Dad. | 來了 爸爸 |
[1:14:56] | I can’t believe it’s been three months already. | 真不敢相信 已經過了三個月了 |
[1:14:58] | I just hope she hasn’t changed too much. | 我只是希望 她沒太大變化 |
[1:15:01] | Well. how changed could she be?You talk to her every week. | 她能怎麼變呢 你每週都和她聊天啊 |
[1:15:07] | Where did Albert get that hat? | 艾爾伯特從哪兒弄拿的帽子 |
[1:15:09] | Over the river and through the woods to the Porters’ house we go | 越過河流穿過叢林 我們來到了波特的家 |
[1:15:14] | I love this guy! Oh. what a gas! | 我喜歡這個傢伙 太逗了 |
[1:15:16] | Come on. James! | 一起來 詹姆斯 |
[1:15:18] | The karaoke’s all set up.We’re going to sing and dance! | 卡拉Ok已經準備好了 我們一起去唱歌跳舞吧 |
[1:15:20] | No. maybe after we eat. | 不 等我們吃完飯再說 |
[1:15:22] | We don’t want to start singing without the girls. | 孩子們不來 我們不會去的 |
[1:15:24] | -Okay. all right. -That was Melanie and Wendy. | -好吧 -剛才是梅勒妮和溫迪的電話 |
[1:15:26] | They’re two minutes away.I can’t wait to meet Tracy. | 他們還有兩分鐘就到 我非常想見特蕾西 |
[1:15:30] | -Tracy? -Yeah. | -特蕾西 -對 |
[1:15:31] | That’s a friend of hers from school. | 她在學校的一個朋友 |
[1:15:33] | They’re gonna be studying in Japan together next semester. | 他們下學期會一起去日本學習 |
[1:15:36] | Now. James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:15:38] | you promised me you’re not gonna make a big fuss about Japan. | 你答應過我你不會對這件事大題小作的 |
[1:15:40] | No. this is the new James Porter. | 不 我現在是一個全新的詹姆斯·波特 |
[1:15:43] | New and improved.There’s nothing I can’t handle. I’m cool. | 嶄新的面貌 更上一層樓 沒有什麼我解決不了的事 我很好 |
[1:15:47] | -We’re here! | -我們來了 |
[1:15:48] | Mel-bear! | 寶貝女兒 |
[1:15:53] | Look at you.you look fabulous! | 看看你 你看起來棒極了 |
[1:15:55] | You look fabulous. | 你看起來棒極了 |
[1:15:56] | Thank you.Mom. Dad. I’d like you to meet Tracy. | 謝謝 爸爸媽媽 來見見特蕾西 |
[1:16:11] | Nice to meet you. Mr. Porter.Mrs. Porter. | 很高興見到你們 波特先生 波特女士 |
[1:16:16] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[1:16:19] | -You’re a guy. | -你原來是個男的 |
[1:16:21] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m a guy. | 對 我是男的 |
[1:16:23] | Say ”nice to meet you.” | 說見到你很高興 |
[1:16:26] | Nice to meet… | 見到你很 |
[1:16:30] | -Nice to meet you. Tracy. -There you go. | -見到你很高興 特蕾西 -我就說吧 |
[1:16:34] | Thanks. Thank you. sir. | 謝謝 先生 |
[1:16:35] | James. I am so proud of you. It takes a good dad to accept anything. | 詹姆斯 我真為你感到驕傲 只有一個好父親才能冷靜接受一切事情 |
[1:16:40] | I’m so happy you just said that!Scooter! | 很高興聽到你這麼說 斯庫特 |
[1:16:44] | Dad. everyone. this is Scooter! | 爸爸 大家 這是斯庫特 |
[1:16:49] | And Scooter and I are getting married! | 斯科特和我將要結婚了 |
[1:16:52] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:16:54] | Getting to know you | 開始瞭解你 |
[1:16:56] | Getting to know all… | 開始瞭解你的一切 |
[1:17:10] | Oh, and it’s all right and it’s coming on | 沒關係一切都會發生 |
[1:17:13] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |
[1:17:17] | Love is good, love can be strong | 愛很好很強大 |
[1:17:20] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |
[1:17:30] | Do you remember that day | 還記得那天嗎 |
[1:17:32] | That sunny day | 那個陽光燦爛的日子 |
[1:17:34] | When you first came my way | 當你第一次過來時 |
[1:17:37] | I said no one can take your place | 我說 沒有人能替代你 |
[1:17:44] | And if you get hurt | 如果你受傷了 |
[1:17:45] | If you get hurt | 受傷了 |
[1:17:47] | By the little things I say | 我能做的就是 |
[1:17:50] | I can put that smile back on your face | 送你一個微笑 |
[1:17:55] | Oh, it’s all right and it’s coming on | 沒關係 一切都會繼續 |
[1:17:59] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |
[1:18:03] | Love is good, love can be strong | 愛很偉大 很偉大 |
[1:18:05] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |
[1:18:09] | Oh, it’s all right and it’s coming on | 沒關係一切都會發生 |
[1:18:12] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |
[1:18:16] | Love is good, love can be strong | 愛很好很強大 |
[1:18:18] | We got to get right back to where we started from | 我們回到了我們開始的地方 |