Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Collateral(借刀杀人)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Collateral(借刀杀人)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:借刀杀人
英文名称:Collateral
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:09] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, mate. -你没事吧 -我没事 朋友
[01:10] Don’t worry about it. 别放在心上
[01:12] You all right? 真没事吗
[01:15] Enjoy L.A. 好好享受洛杉矶
[02:24] – He did it. – It’s all right. -是他干的 -没关系
[03:04] Can you tell me why everything is always about you? 为什么事情总是得围着你转
[03:06] Everything is not always about me. 才没这回事
[03:08] That gearhead with his pocket protector was being sarcastic, 是那个戴着口袋护笔套的电脑狂在讽刺我
[03:11] – and you damn well know it. – “Sarcastic.” You know what? -你心里一清二楚 -“讽刺” 知道吗
[03:12] – I’m sorry, I just didn’t see it that way. – Oh, that’s bullshit. -很抱歉 我没看出来 -扯淡
[03:14] What about the dig about the makeover? That was really nice. 他还嘲笑我的妆呢 那可真够损的
[03:16] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么样
[03:17] I work with the man, for Christ’s sake. And you know what? 他是我的同事 而且你知道吗
[03:19] You’re perfectly capable of taking care of your own shit. 你完全有能力收拾好你自己的烂摊子
[03:22] You know something? 我告诉你
[03:23] The last time I checked, you were sleeping with me. 据我所知 和你一起睡觉的人是我
[03:25] So unless you want to start fucking him, I suggest… 除非你现在开始想和他上床 我建议你…
[04:24] Pal, where can I catch a shuttle to the airport around here? 朋友 这附近哪里可以乘公交车去机场
[04:28] Back there. 在后面
[04:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:42] It was him in that gold Lexus on the cell phone. 在那辆金色凌志上打电话的人就是他
[04:48] Are they still asking for a change of venue? 他们还在要求更换庭审地点吗
[04:51] He’s enhanceable because of priors in the early ’80s. 在八十年代初有过前例 所以他会加刑
[04:57] Where to? 去哪
[04:59] Downtown. 312 North Spring Street. 市区 北泉街312号
[05:01] Downtown. 市区
[05:06] Look, the transcriptions need to be done by 7 A.M, period, okay? 资料转录工作必须要在早上七点之前完成 好吗
[05:11] Hold on. 等等
[05:12] Take Sepulveda to Slauson to La Brea. 走塞普尔韦达到斯劳森路 再到拉布雷亚
[05:14] Take La Brea north to Sixth into downtown. 向拉布雷亚北行到第六大道 进入市区
[05:19] So what? You’ll be up late. 那又如何 反正你会熬到很晚
[05:20] I’m pulling an all-nighter, too, so save the tears. 我也打算通宵 把你的眼泪省省吧
[05:23] I’ll take the 105 east to the 110. That’s faster. 我沿105号公路东行去110号公路 这样更快
[05:25] What? 什么
[05:26] I said, the 105 to the 110, that’ll get you there quicker. 我说走105号公路去110号公路 这样可以快点到
[05:29] The 110 turns into a parking lot around USC. 走110号公路会进入南加大的停车场
[05:32] But once you get to La Brea north of Santa Monica, 但等你一到圣塔莫尼卡北部的拉布雷亚
[05:35] then it’s jammed. 就会开始堵车
[05:36] The 110 north of the 10, 走10号公路北部的110号公路
[05:37] you get people driving to Pasadena, and they drive slow. 会碰上开车去帕萨迪纳的人 他们开得很慢
[05:40] Yeah, they do, but what I do is I get off on Grand, and then I… 没错 但是我打算在格兰德换路 然后…
[05:47] Surface roads is what you want, that’s what we’ll do. 如果你想走你查到的路线 那我们就走
[05:53] Are we taking bets? 要打赌吗
[05:55] Are we? 要吗
[05:56] But what if you’re wrong? 但如果你错了呢
[05:58] I don’t think I’m gonna be wrong, but if I am, 我不认为我会错 但如果我错了
[06:02] the ride’s free. 这趟车免费
[06:06] Okay, you got yourself a deal. 好 就这么定了
[06:33] Go ahead, say it. 说出来吧
[06:35] – Say what? – Go ahead. -说什么 -说吧
[06:37] I got lucky with the lights. 我运气好 碰着的绿灯多
[06:38] You weren’t lucky with the lights. What you were was right. 不是你运气好 你本来就是对的
[06:40] I was wrong. 是我错了
[06:44] Max. 麦克斯
[06:55] You mind turning that up? 介意把声音开大一点吗
[06:57] You like the classics. 你喜欢古典乐
[06:59] I do. I used to play in high school. 没错 我在高中演奏过
[07:01] – Let me guess. Woodwinds. – No. Strings. -我猜猜 木管乐器 -不 弦乐器
[07:04] I never had the lungs for wind instruments. 我吹不动管乐器
[07:06] Could’ve fooled me by the way you were unloading on that cell phone. 刚刚你打电话的架势 差点就把我骗了
[07:09] Different instrument. 这是两回事
[07:13] You know, if you had just listened to me, 如果你听了我的话
[07:14] we’d be all bogged down in traffic right now. 我们现在还在路上堵着呢
[07:16] You would’ve made yourself an extra 5 bucks. 你也可以多挣五块钱
[07:18] Yeah, well, you keep that 5 bucks. Buy you something special. 你留着那五块钱吧 给自己买点特别的东西
[07:21] Go wild. 别客气
[07:23] Really, it’s not that… It’s not a big deal. 真的 这真的不算什么
[07:26] Nothing big here. 小意思而已
[07:27] Well, how many cabbies do you know 你认识多少会为了给乘客省钱
[07:29] get you into an argument to save you money? 而和乘客争论的出租车司机
[07:31] There were two of us. I had to kill the other one. 曾经有两个 我不得不杀了另一个
[07:33] I don’t like competition. 我不喜欢竞争
[07:39] Take pride in being good at what you do? 这么擅长自己的工作 一定让你感到很自豪吧
[07:41] What, this? 开出租车吗
[07:43] Oh, this is… This is… No, this is part-time. 不 这只是兼职
[07:45] This is a fill-in job. Pay the bills. 只是临时的工作 为了多赚点外快
[07:48] But I will be the best at what I do. 不过我会成为自己行业中最优秀的
[07:50] But that’s something else. 但那是另一回事了
[07:55] What else? 哪一回事
[07:57] Just shaping up some things. 还在构思中
[08:00] Like? 比如呢
[08:03] Tell me. 跟我说说
[08:04] Limo company I’m putting together. Island Limos. 我准备开一家豪车公司 小岛豪车
[08:07] It’s gonna be like an island on wheels. 车上的环境就像小岛一样
[08:08] A cool groove, like a club experience. 非常炫酷 就像夜店一样
[08:10] When you get to the airport, 就算你到了机场
[08:11] you’re not gonna wanna get out of my limo. 你都不会想离开我的豪车
[08:14] So I do this part-time to get my Benz off leases, 我做这份兼职 是为了攒钱买奔驰
[08:17] staff up, get the right client list. You know, things like that. 招员工 找找客户 诸如此类的
[08:23] How do you like being a laywer? 你喜欢当律师吗
[08:27] – What are you, psychic? – Little bit. -你会读心吗 -会一点吧
[08:30] There’s the dark pinstripe suit. 你身穿黑色细条纹西装
[08:31] Elegant, not too flashy. That rules out advertising. 优雅而不张扬 可以排除是广告从业者
[08:34] Plus a top-drawer briefcase that you live out of. 加上你随身携带的高档公文包
[08:37] And the purse. A Bottega. 还有宝缇嘉牌手包
[08:41] Anyway, a man gets in my cab with a sword, 总之 如果有人带着刀上了我的车
[08:42] I figure he’s a sushi chef. 我会认为他是寿司师傅
[08:46] You? 你呢
[08:48] Clarence Darrow. 是克莱伦斯·丹诺
[08:50] Well, no, not quite. 不完全是吧
[08:51] He worked defence. I’m a prosecutor. 他是辩护律师 我是检察官
[08:54] – Big case? – Yeah. -大案吗 -是的
[09:39] – Got us here fast. – Of course. -这么快就到了 -当然
[09:41] But you didn’t answer my question. 但你没有回答我的问题
[09:45] Do you like what you do? 你喜欢自己的职业吗
[09:48] Yeah. 是的
[09:53] But not today. 但今天不是
[09:55] No, I do. Like, I can’t wait. 不 我喜欢 我都迫不及待了
[09:59] I love standing in that courtroom. 我喜欢站在法庭上
[10:02] At the same time, I get this 与此同时 在开庭前一晚
[10:05] clenched-up thing the night before the first days. 我都会非常紧张
[10:09] Clenched up? How? 紧张 怎么紧张
[10:24] I think I’m gonna lose. 我觉得我会败诉
[10:26] I think the case sucks, 我觉得这案子一团糟
[10:28] my exhibits aren’t in order, I’m not prepared enough, 我的证据很乱 我的准备不够充分
[10:30] people are gonna find out that I don’t know what I’m doing 人们会发现我手足无措
[10:32] and I’ve been running some charade all these years. 这么多年来我一直在碌碌无为
[10:35] I represent the Department of Justice, 我代表着司法部
[10:37] and my opening statement is gonna fall flat at the most important point, 而我的开庭陈词会在最关键的时候掉链子
[10:40] and the jury’s gonna laugh at me. 陪审团会笑话我
[10:47] And then I cry. 然后我会哭
[10:49] I don’t throw up. 但我不会吐
[10:49] A lot of people throw up. 很多人都会吐
[10:51] I have a strong stomach. 不过我的胃很强壮
[10:53] And then I pull myself together, 接着我会振作起来
[10:55] I rewrite my opening statement, 重写开庭陈词
[10:58] work my exhibits, 继续整理证据
[11:00] and that’s what I do for the rest of the night. 我也正打算这样度过今晚
[11:01] That’s my routine. 这就是我的日常
[11:07] In the morning, it starts, and I’m fine. 早上开庭后 我就没事了
[11:11] You need a vacation. 你需要放个假
[11:13] I just had a vacation on the Harbor Freeway. 我刚刚已经在高速公路上放过假了
[11:15] No, no, not in a cab. 不 不是在出租车上
[11:16] I mean, you need to get your head straight. 你得好好理一理思绪
[11:18] Get your unified self up. Get harmonic. You know… 调节一下自己 保持身心和谐
[11:21] When was the last time you took a break? 你上次休息是什么时候
[11:23] I go on a vacation all the time. 我经常休假
[11:24] – How often? – A dozen times a day. -多久一次 -一天十几次
[11:27] My favourite spot. 我最喜欢的地方
[11:30] Maldives Island. 马尔代夫岛
[11:34] It’s my own private getaway. 这是我独享的休假处
[11:36] Things get heavy for me, I take five minutes out, 压力大的时候 我就会去那里
[11:39] and I just go there. 休息五分钟
[11:42] And I just concentrate on absolutely nothing. 然后完全放空自己的思绪
[11:51] Here. 给
[11:53] – Take it. – Oh, no. I couldn’t do that. -拿着 -不 我不能收
[11:54] Take it. Take it, because you need it a lot more than I do. 收下吧 你比我更需要它
[11:58] And it’ll help you. I guarantee it. 会有用的 我保证
[12:14] Thanks, Max. 谢谢你 麦克斯
[12:17] Go get ’em. 加油吧
[12:56] I don’t know, 我也不确定
[12:58] in case you ever wanna investigate a Fortune 500 company or… 如果你以后想调查某家世界五百强公司 或者…
[13:05] argue cab routes. 一起争论行车路线
[14:18] Oh, whoa, whoa. Hey, yeah. Come on, man, I’m sorry. 等等 上车吧 不好意思
[14:22] I didn’t hear you, man. Come on. 我刚刚没听见你叫我 来吧
[14:24] I’ll take you. 我带你
[14:31] – Where to? – 1039 South Union Street. -去哪 -南联合街1039号
[14:34] Gotcha. 收到
[14:52] – How long you think this’ll take? – Seven minutes. -你觉得会花多久 -七分钟
[14:55] Seven. 七分钟
[14:56] Not eight? Not six? 不是八分钟 也不是六分钟
[14:58] Two minutes to get across the 110 to Normandie. 通过110号公路到达诺曼底街需要两分钟
[15:00] Normandie to Venice, three minutes. 诺曼底街到威尼斯街 三分钟
[15:02] Over to Union is one. 花一分钟到联合街
[15:03] Plus one for “shit happens.” 再加一分钟 以免遇上突发情况
[15:04] – Okay if I time you? – Knock yourself out. -介意我帮你计时吗 -请自便
[15:07] What do I get if you’re wrong? A free ride? 如果你算错了呢 这趟车免费吗
[15:08] You get an apology. I already offered my free ride today. 我会向你道歉 我今天已经送出一趟免费的车了
[15:11] To who? 送给谁了
[15:12] Some girl. 一位女士
[15:14] Did you get a date with her? 你得到跟她约会的机会了吗
[15:18] First time in L.A? 第一次来洛杉矶吗
[15:20] No. 不
[15:21] Tell you the truth, whenever I’m here, I can’t wait to leave. 说实话 无论什么时候来这 我都迫不及待想离开
[15:25] Too sprawled out, disconnected. You know. 这里太分散了 一切都毫无联系
[15:27] That’s me. 我是这么想的
[15:28] You like it? 你喜欢这里吗
[15:30] It’s my home. 这里是我的家
[15:31] Seventeen million people. 一千七百万的人口
[15:32] This was a country, it’d be the fifth biggest economy in the world, 如果这是一个国家 它将会成为世界第五大经济体
[15:34] and nobody knows each other. 可人们之间却是完全陌生的
[15:36] I read about this guy, 我看到过一篇报道
[15:37] gets on the MTA here, dies. 有人登上了洛杉矶的地铁 死在了里面
[15:41] Six hours he’s riding the subway 足足过了六个小时
[15:43] before anybody notices his corpse doing laps around L.A., 才有人注意到坐在车厢里的是一具尸体
[15:46] people on and off sitting next to him. 人们在他的身边起起坐坐
[15:49] Nobody notices. 却没人注意到
[15:56] This is the cleanest cab I’ve ever been in. 这是我坐过的最干净的出租车了
[15:58] Regular ride? 固定晚班吗
[16:00] Yeah, I share it with the day-shift guy. 是啊 还有一个人是白班
[16:02] Because you prefer nights? 因为你喜欢晚上吗
[16:04] Yeah, people are more relaxed. Less stress, less traffic, better tips. 嗯 人们更放松 压力更小 交通更顺 小费更多
[16:07] How are the benefits? 福利怎么样
[16:08] Oh, no. It’s not that kind of job. 不 这不是我的正式工作
[16:11] I’m not in this for the long haul. I’m just filling in, you know. 我不打算长期做这份工作 这只是兼职
[16:14] Just temporary while I’m getting some things shaped up. 只是临时的工作 好让我构思一下计划
[16:17] This is just temporary. 只是临时工作
[16:18] – How long you been driving? – Twelve years. -你开了多久出租了 -十二年
[16:21] Really? 真的吗
[16:23] What other things you putting together? 你在构思什么计划呢
[16:31] You know, I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不是很想谈这个
[16:33] Just a little business plan. 只是一个小生意的计划
[16:35] – No offence. I just… – None taken. -无意冒犯 我只是… -我不介意
[16:39] You’re one of these guys that do instead of talk. 你是那种少说多做的人
[16:42] That’s cool. 这很不错
[16:51] Seven minutes. 七分钟
[16:53] Man, you’re good. 你算得还真准
[16:54] I got lucky with the lights. 我运气好 碰着的绿灯多
[16:55] Yeah, sure. 是啊
[16:56] You probably know the light schedules, too. 你大概连红绿灯的规律也知道
[16:59] Listen, I’m in town on a real-estate deal, close in one night. 听着 我来这里做一笔房产生意 要在今晚内完成
[17:04] I got five stops to make. 要去五个地方
[17:05] Collect signatures, see some friends, 收集签名 见一些朋友
[17:07] and then I got a 6: 00 A.M. out of LAX. 明早六点从洛杉矶国际机场启程离开
[17:10] Why don’t you hang with me? 不如你全程载我吧
[17:11] The car’s not for hire, man. That’s against regs. 你不能包下这辆车 这违反规定
[17:13] – Regulations? – Yeah. -规定吗 -没错
[17:15] These guys don’t pay you sick leave. 这份工作连带薪病假都没有
[17:16] How much you pull down a shift? 你一晚上能赚多少
[17:19] – How much? – 350, 400. -多少 -三百五 四百左右
[17:21] Yeah? Well, let me tell you what. 是吗 这样吧
[17:23] I’ll make it 600. 我付你六百
[17:26] Man, I don’t know. 我不确定
[17:28] Plus an extra hundred you get me to LAX 如果你能送我去机场我再加一百
[17:30] and I don’t have to run for the plane. 这样我就不用着急赶飞机了
[17:31] Oh, no, guy. I don’t know about this. 算了吧 我真的不确定
[17:33] – I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. -我不确定 -你确定的
[17:34] – Man, I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. -我真的没想好 -你想好了
[17:37] Six hundred… 六百…
[17:38] Cool. We got a deal. 好 成交了
[17:40] Now, here’s 300 down. 先预付三百
[17:40] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[17:42] Max. 麦克斯
[17:42] – Max. I’m Vincent. – All right. -麦克斯 我叫文森特 -好的
[17:50] I can’t stay double-parked here, though. 我不能在这里并排停车
[17:52] I’ll meet you in the alley behind the building. 到时候你在大楼后的巷子里等我
[17:53] All right. 好的
[18:11] Definitely not from around here. 肯定不是这附近的人
[18:32] There you go. 好了
[19:13] Oh, no! 完了
[19:15] Shit! Fuck! 天哪 该死
[19:21] What the fuck? 什么情况
[19:22] What the hell? 到底怎么回事
[19:24] Damn it! 该死
[19:26] My man, you all right? 你没事吧
[19:28] Oh, shit. Fuck. 该死 完了
[19:36] He fell on the cab. 他落在了车顶上
[19:39] He fell… He fell from up there on the motherfucking cab. 他从楼上摔了下来 落到了车顶上
[19:43] – Shit. I think he’s dead. – Good guess. -完了 我觉得他死了 -猜对了
[19:53] You killed him? 是你杀了他吗
[19:55] No, I shot him. 不 我只是向他开了枪
[19:56] Bullets and the fall killed him. 是子弹和跌落杀死了他
[20:00] Oh, man. Fuck this, man. 天哪 真该死
[20:02] – Red light, Max. – Hold on. Hold on. -别轻举妄动 麦克斯 -等等 等等
[20:06] Put your hands down. 把手放下
[20:08] – Put your hands down. – Okay. Okay. -把手放下 -好吧 好吧
[20:14] Okay, help me out. Pop the trunk. 好了 帮我一把 把后备厢打开
[20:16] – What? – Pop the trunk. -什么 -打开后备厢
[20:20] Come on, man. 拜托
[20:22] Come on. 拜托
[20:23] Come on. What you… What you doing? 拜托 你到底要干什么
[20:24] I’m gonna roll him off the roof. 我要把他从车顶上拉下来
[20:26] – Huh? – Can’t leave him here. -什么 -不能把他留在这
[20:28] So unless you want him up front with you, but given the hygiene… 除非你愿意让他一直待在车顶上 但考虑到卫生问题
[20:31] Oh, shit. Okay. 该死 好吧
[20:33] It’s only a dead guy. 只是个死人而已
[20:35] Grab his hands. 抓住他的手
[20:38] – I can’t do this. – Grab his wrists. -我做不到 -抓住他的手腕
[20:44] – You got it? – Yeah. He’s twitching and shit. -抓紧了吗 -嗯 他的身体还在抽动
[21:04] Okay. That’s good enough. 好了 应该差不多了
[21:11] Let’s go. 走吧
[21:12] Hey, why don’t you just take the cab? 你直接把车开走吧
[21:14] – Take the cab? – Yeah, you take it. -把车开走 -没错 车归你了
[21:17] I’ll chill. I’ll just chill. 我就留在这好了
[21:19] They don’t even know who’s driving these things half the time anyway, man. 反正他们大部分时间也不知道到底是谁在开车
[21:21] They never check or anything. Okay? 他们也从来不会查 好吗
[21:23] So just take it. 车归你了
[21:24] You, me… 这事你知我知
[21:26] You promise not to tell anybody, right? 你保证不告诉任何人 对吗
[21:27] – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. – Right? -没错 我保证 -是吗
[21:31] Promise. 我保证
[21:32] – Get in the fucking car. – You… You… -给我上车 -你 你
[21:35] Get in the car. 赶紧上车
[22:52] Ramone? 罗蒙
[23:01] Ramone! 罗蒙
[23:17] Ramone! 罗蒙
[23:30] Ramone! 罗蒙
[23:55] Fuck. 该死
[24:06] – Rampart watch commander. – This is Detective Fanning, Narcotics. -兰伯特分局指挥处 -我是缉毒部的范宁警探
[24:09] Send two black-and-whites and a night detective to 1039 South Union. 派两辆警车和一名警探 到南联合街1039号
[24:14] And contact the SID. I got a crime scene. 联系鉴证科 这里有犯罪现场
[24:16] Roger. 1039 South Union. 收到 南联合街1039号
[24:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:32] I got to clean it up. It’s a mess. 我得收拾座位 这里太乱了
[24:33] So? Lady Macbeth, we’re sitting here, and the light’s green. 所以呢 灯都绿了 车还没动 别拖拖拉拉的
[24:37] Leave the seats. 别管座位了
[24:43] Asshole! 混蛋
[24:47] You no longer have the cleanest cab in La-La Land. 你的车不再是洛杉矶最干净的出租车了
[24:49] You gotta live with that. You focus on the job. Drive. 接受现实吧 好好开你的车
[24:55] 7565 Fountain. You know it? 喷泉街7565号 知道这地方吗
[24:58] West Hollywood. 在西好莱坞
[24:59] How long you figure? 你觉得开过去要多久
[25:01] I don’t know, man, 17 minutes. 不知道 大概十七分钟
[25:05] Why? 为什么问这个
[25:07] Oh, no. No, no, no. Hold on, man. 不 不行 等等
[25:09] Now, I told you we had other stops to make tonight. 我告诉过你 我今晚还有别的地方要去
[25:10] No, you said you had to go visit some friends. 不 你说你要去见一些朋友
[25:12] Well, they’re somebody’s friends. 他们是别人的朋友
[25:14] No. 不行
[25:14] You drive a cab, 你开你的出租
[25:16] I make my rounds, 我杀我的人
[25:19] you might make it through the night, come out 700 bucks ahead. 说不定你能挺过今晚 挣到七百块
[25:21] I’m not trying to piss you off, or nothing like that, 我不想惹你发火
[25:23] but I can’t do this. 但我真的办不到
[25:24] I can’t drive you around while you go around killing people, man. 我不能开车载着你到处杀人
[25:26] – It ain’t my job. – Tonight it is. -这不是我的工作 -今晚就是
[25:29] Look, you don’t get it. 你没懂我的意思
[25:32] I mean it. I mean it. 我是说真的
[25:33] I’m… I’m not up for this. 我 我不能这么做
[25:36] – Okay, hey, hey, hey. You’re stressed. – Yes, I am. -好了 你压力很大 -是的
[25:39] You’re stressed. 你压力很大
[25:40] Now, I understand that. 我理解
[25:41] Now, you just keep breathing and stay calm. 你就继续呼吸 保持冷静
[25:45] – Are you breathing? – Shit. -你在呼吸吗 -该死
[25:47] – Are you breathing? – Yes. -你在呼吸吗 -是的
[25:48] Okay, good. 很好
[25:54] Okay, look, here’s the deal. 好了 这样吧
[25:56] Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight 我本来打算让你今晚一直载我
[25:57] and never be the wiser, 而且不让你知情
[25:58] but EI Gordo got in front of a window, 但是这个胖子从窗户跌落
[26:00] did his high dive. 摔在了车顶上
[26:03] We’re into plan B. 只能采用备用计划了
[26:04] You still breathing? 你还在呼吸吗
[26:06] Now, we gotta make the best of it. 我们要利用好当前不利的情况
[26:08] Improvise. Adapt to the environment. 随机应变 适应环境
[26:09] Darwin. Shit happens. I Ching. 达尔文进化论 坏事难免发生 《易经》
[26:11] Whatever, man. We gotta roll with it. 管它呢 我们必须得随机应变
[26:13] I Ching. What are you talking about, man? 《易经》 你到底在说什么
[26:15] You threw a man out of a window. 你把一个人推下了窗户
[26:16] I didn’t throw him. He fell. 我没有推他 是他自己跌落的
[26:19] Well, what did he do to you? 他对你做过什么
[26:22] What? 你说什么
[26:23] What did he do to you? 他对你做过什么
[26:25] Nothing. I only met him tonight. 什么也没做过 我今晚第一次见他
[26:26] You just met him once, and you kill him like that? 你才第一次见他 就把他杀了吗
[26:29] What, I should only kill people after I get to know them? 怎么 我只能杀已经认识的人吗
[26:32] – No, man. – Max, six billion people on the planet, -不 天哪 -麦克斯 地球上有六十亿人口
[26:35] you’re getting bent out of shape because of one fat guy. 只不过死了个胖子 就把你吓得魂飞魄散的
[26:37] Well, who was he? 他到底是谁
[26:39] What do you care? 关你屁事
[26:41] Have you ever heard of Rwanda? 听说过卢旺达吗
[26:42] Yes, I know Rwanda. 我知道卢旺达
[26:43] Tens of thousands killed before sundown. 那里每天都要死数以万计的人
[26:46] Nobody’s killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. 自从广岛和长崎核爆后 杀人的速度从没这么快过
[26:49] – Did you bat an eye, Max? – What? -你在乎吗 麦克斯 -什么
[26:50] Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, 你加入了国际特赦组织吗 还是施乐会
[26:53] Save the Whale, Greenpeace or something? No. 拯救鲸鱼协会 绿色和平组织之类的 没有吧
[26:57] I off one fat Angeleno, and you throw a hissy fit. 我只不过杀了个胖子 你就如此义愤填膺
[26:59] Man, I don’t know any Rwandans. 我又不认识卢旺达人
[27:01] You don’t know the guy in the trunk, either. 你也不认识后备厢里的那个人
[27:04] Man. 天哪
[27:07] Okay, if it makes you feel any better, he was a criminal 好吧 如果这么说能让你好受些的话 他是个罪犯
[27:09] involved in a continuing criminal enterprise. 参与了一场持续性的组织犯罪
[27:12] What are you doing? You just taking out the garbage? 那你在干什么 为民除害吗
[27:14] Yeah. Something like that. 是啊 差不多吧
[27:16] – Pull over to the right. – Shit. -靠右边停车 -该死
[27:21] Get rid of them. 摆脱他们
[27:22] How? 怎么摆脱
[27:23] You’re a cabby. 你是个出租车司机
[27:24] Talk yourself out of a ticket. 说服他们放过你
[27:31] Just, please, man, don’t do anything. 求求你 千万别动手
[27:32] Then don’t let me get cornered. 那就别逼得我走投无路
[27:34] You don’t have the trunk space. 后备厢的空间可不够了
[27:35] – I can’t believe this. – Believe it. -难以置信 -你还是信了吧
[27:37] Don’t. I’ll talk to them. 别动手 我来和他们说
[27:43] He’s probably married. 他大概已经结婚了
[27:46] The other one has kids. 另一个警察连孩子都有了
[27:47] Probably his wife’s pregnant. 说不定老婆还怀着孕
[27:50] Yeah, I’ll take care of it. I got it. 好 我来处理 我能搞定
[27:51] I’ll deal with it. Yeah. Just a second. 我来解决 等一下
[27:55] – How you doing? – Hey. -你好吗 -你好
[27:57] Hey, my partner’s gonna help you out on that side over there. 我的同事会在另一边协助你
[27:59] Licence, registration. 驾照和注册单
[28:01] Yeah. 好的
[28:06] I’m pulling you over because your windshield’s smashed. 你的挡风玻璃碎了 所以才让你停车
[28:11] – All this current? – Yes, Officer. -都在有效期内吧 -是的 警官
[28:15] Hey, man, what’d you do, have a food fight in here? 怎么了 你在车里玩食物大战呢
[28:17] Yeah, I’ll… Pretty messy. Just clean it up. 是挺乱的 我来收拾干净
[28:23] Hey, is this blood up here on your windshield? 你的挡风玻璃上是血迹吗
[28:26] Yeah. 是的
[28:28] Yeah, I hit a deer. 是的 我撞到了一只鹿
[28:32] – You hit a deer? – Yeah, over on… -撞到了一只鹿 -没错 就在
[28:36] I was on Slauson. 在斯劳森路附近
[28:37] A South Central deer? 中南区的鹿吗
[28:41] Yeah, they out there. They… 是啊 那里有鹿
[28:42] It ran right in front of the car and I couldn’t avoid it. 它突然冲到了汽车前 我躲避不及
[28:45] Why you still carrying a passenger? 你为什么还在载客
[28:48] I was on my way to the depot and… 我正打算回出租车站
[28:49] I could just drop him. His drop is on my way. 我可以送他一程 正好顺路
[28:52] Yeah, but your cab’s unsafe to drive, and we have to impound it, 但你的车上路有风险 我们必须扣押
[28:55] so we gotta do a vehicle inventory before the tow truck gets here. 在拖车到达之前 我们得做个车辆检查
[28:57] So pop the trunk and step out the vehicle. 请下车 打开后备厢
[28:59] Sir, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to call another cab. 先生 我很抱歉 但你得再叫一辆车了
[29:02] Is that really necessary, officer? 真的有这个必要吗 警官
[29:03] I’m just a half a mile from here. 我还有半英里路就到了
[29:05] Yes, sir, I’m afraid it is. Please, step out the vehicle. 是的 先生 恐怕有这个必要 请下车
[29:08] You, too. Come on. 你也下车
[29:09] If you open that trunk, they go inside. 如果你打开后备厢 我就杀了他们
[29:10] You know what, man, it’s been a long night. 二位 今晚我真的遇到了很多糟心事
[29:14] Plus, the barn is right up there, you know. 而且马上就到车站了
[29:16] Just give me a break. This is my first fare. 通融一下吧 这是我今晚第一个客人
[29:18] Get out the cab. Open the trunk. Come on. 下车 打开后备厢 快点
[29:24] Step out. You, too, sir. Please. 请下车 先生 你也一样
[29:27] This is Rampart Division dispatch. 这是兰伯特分局调度处
[29:29] Shots fired at 83rd and Hoover. 83号街和胡佛街交汇处发生交火
[29:33] All available Precinct 26 units respond. Over. 26区的所有人员请立刻赶往现场 完毕
[29:35] Hey, partner, we gotta roll. 伙计 我们得走了
[29:37] Roger. En route. 收到 立刻出发
[29:38] Go straight to the garage. 直接回车站
[29:39] Have a nice night, sir. 祝你今晚愉快 先生
[30:03] Stop here. 停车
[30:31] Hands on the wheel, 10 and 2. 把手放在方向盘的两点钟方向和十点钟方向
[30:32] Why? 为什么
[30:33] Because I say so. 因为我让你这么做
[30:46] – Max. Max. – Shit. -麦克斯 麦克斯 -该死
[30:47] You out there, you son of a bitch? 你在旁边吗 混蛋
[30:51] Who is that? 那是谁
[30:53] That’s Lenny. Just dispatch. 莱尼 他是调度员
[30:57] Max, I know you’re out there. Answer the goddamn call. 麦克斯 我知道你在旁边 赶紧回答我
[31:00] What happens if you don’t? 如果你不接呢
[31:01] He just keeps calling me. 他会一直呼叫我
[31:03] Max, answer. 麦克斯 回答
[31:10] Don’t blow it. 别搞砸了
[31:14] Yeah, Lenny, what’s up? It’s me. 莱尼 是我 怎么了
[31:16] Just got off the phone with the cops. 我刚和警察通完电话
[31:17] Desk sergeant called to check you brought the cab in. 警察打电话问车开回车站没有
[31:21] – Yeah, so? – So aside from I hate talking to cops, -开回来了 然后呢 -先不提我多讨厌和警察说话
[31:24] they tell me you crashed the goddamn cab? 他们还和我说你把车撞坏了
[31:26] No. No, I got crashed into. I didn’t… 不 是我被撞了 我没有
[31:30] Do I care what, where or why? 我不在乎这些细节
[31:32] You’re paying. 你得赔偿
[31:40] It was an accident. 这是意外
[31:40] You’re not liable. 你不用负责
[31:42] It was an accident. 这是意外
[31:44] I’m not liable. 我不用负责
[31:45] Bullshit. I’m making you liable. 扯淡 我就是要让你负责
[31:46] It’s coming out of your goddamn pocket. 你必须掏钱赔偿
[31:48] You tell him to stick this cab up his fat ass. 告诉他 让他把车塞进自己屁眼里
[31:50] – I can’t do that. That’s my boss. – So? -我不能这么说 他是我上司 -所以呢
[31:52] – I need my job. – No, you don’t. -我需要这份工作 -不 你不需要
[31:56] You still there? I’m talking to you. Max! Max! 你还在听吗 我和你说话呢 麦克斯 麦克斯
[31:59] He’s not paying you a damn thing. 他一分钱都不会赔的
[32:00] Who the hell is this? 你是谁
[32:07] Albert Riccardo, Assistant U.S. Attorney, 阿尔伯特·里卡多 美国助理检察官
[32:09] a passenger in this cab, and I’m reporting you to the DMV. 我是这辆出租车的乘客 而且我要去车管局举报你
[32:12] – Let’s not get excited. – Not get excited? -你先别激动 -别激动
[32:14] How am I supposed to not get excited, 听着你敲诈一个普通人
[32:15] listening to you try to extort a working man? 我怎么能不激动
[32:17] You know goddamn well your collision policy 汽车碰撞保险和综合责任保险都会弥补损失
[32:19] and general-liability umbrella will cover the damages. 你心里一清二楚
[32:22] Now, what are you trying to pull, you sarcastic prick? 你到底想玩什么花招 无耻的混蛋
[32:24] – I was just trying to… – Tell it to him. -我只是想… -告诉他
[32:26] Here, tell him he’s an asshole. Go ahead. 给 骂他混蛋 说吧
[32:29] You’re an asshole. 你是混蛋
[32:31] Tell him he pulls this shit again, 告诉他 如果他再想找你麻烦
[32:33] you’re gonna stick this yellow cab up his fat ass. 你就会把这辆出租车塞他屁眼里
[32:38] And next time you pull any shit, I’m… 下次你要是再找我麻烦
[32:41] I’m gonna have to stick this yellow cab up your fat ass. 我就把这辆出租车塞你屁眼里
[33:01] Shit! 该死
[33:02] Things like protective orders, 诸如保护性决议之类的法令
[33:04] because you think of domestic stalking 是因为你认为家庭内部跟踪
[33:05] where a husband wants his wife back 比如丈夫希望妻子回到身边
[33:07] or boyfriend-girlfriend kind of thing. 或者男女朋友之间的纠葛
[33:09] We always hear, “Get your protective order.” 我们经常会听到”去申请保护性决议”
[33:11] Well, a protective order’s a tool that we use, 保护性决议只是我们利用的工具之一
[33:13] but other times, it’s just a piece of paper to the stalker. 但在其他时候 它对跟踪者而言不过是一纸空文
[33:17] Yeah. 喂
[33:18] Mr Clarke, there’s a notary here to see you. 克拉克先生 有一位公证人要见你
[33:20] Well, did he identify himself as a notary? 他自称是公证人吗
[33:22] Yes, he did. 是的
[33:24] All right, sure, send him up. 好的 让他上来吧
[33:54] Hey! Hey, I’m in the cab! 有人吗 我被困在出租车里了
[33:59] Shit. Down here in the… in the alley! 该死 我在这 在巷子里
[34:03] Shit! 该死
[34:12] Hold up. 等等
[34:20] Oh, man, yeah. 太好了
[34:21] Hey, yeah, right there. 没错 我在这
[34:23] I’m in the cab, man, I’m stuck. 我被困在出租车里了
[34:24] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你们
[34:27] Hey, man. Hey, look, I gotta get out of here. 你好 听我说 我得赶紧离开这里
[34:31] What’s up, man? What’s going on? 怎么了 出什么事了
[34:32] Look, I’m tied up in here. 我被绑在这了
[34:33] This guy tied me up, but he’s up in this building, 有人把我绑了起来 他在楼里
[34:35] wreaking havoc, doing some wild shit. I need to get out of here. 正在上面为非作歹 我得赶紧离开这
[34:38] – You all tied up in there, huh? – Yeah, I’m trapped, -你被绑住了 对吗 -没错 我被困在车里了
[34:39] so just get me out of here so we can call the cops. 救我出去 我们一起报警
[34:41] Why don’t you give me your fucking wallet? 把你钱包给我交了
[34:43] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[34:44] Do I look like I’m kidding you? 我看着像是在和你开玩笑吗
[34:47] Listen, don’t you see that my hands are tied to the steering wheel? 难道你没看见我的双手被绑在方向盘上了吗
[34:51] I don’t give a damn what they’re tied to. 我才不管你的手被绑在哪儿
[34:54] I’ll fuck you up. 老子干死你
[34:55] – Don’t shoot, man. – Then get your ass up. -别开枪 -那就给我让开
[34:58] – Fuck. – Yeah. -该死 -这就对了
[35:00] What the fuck else you got in here? Jackpot. 后面还有什么 中大奖了
[35:06] That was for real. 我可是玩真的
[35:16] Yo, homey. 老兄
[35:21] That my briefcase? 那是我的公文包吗
[35:22] This your briefcase? Yeah, it is. 这是你的公文包吗 没错
[35:24] Why, you want it back? 怎么 你想要回去吗
[35:25] How about your wallet? 你的钱包呢
[35:29] What else you got for me, huh? 你还有什么东西要给我
[35:36] Fuck! 该死
[35:54] Where’s the button? Under the dash? 按钮在哪 仪表盘下面吗
[36:03] Mind getting it? 介意帮我捡一下吗
[36:16] You attract attention, 如果你吸引他人注意
[36:17] you’re gonna get people killed who didn’t need to be. 就会让更多无关的人丧命
[36:20] You understand? 明白了吗
[36:22] – Yeah. – Yeah? -明白了 -是吗
[36:32] But, hey, new news. 最新消息
[36:35] We’re ahead of schedule. 我们的进度已经超前了
[36:37] Like jazz? 喜欢爵士乐吗
[36:39] Sorry, what? 不好意思 你说什么
[36:40] Jazz. You like jazz? 爵士乐 你喜欢爵士乐吗
[36:43] Not that much. 不是很喜欢
[36:46] Guy told me about this place off Crenshaw. 有人告诉我 在克伦肖有个地方
[36:48] Leimert Park. 里莫特公园
[36:49] All the West Coast greats played there. 西海岸的爵士乐大师都在那里演奏过
[36:51] Dexter Gordon, Charlie Mingus, 德克斯特·戈登 查理·明格斯
[36:53] Chet Baker. Like that. 切特·贝克 等等
[36:57] Come on, finish up. 来吧 赶紧完事
[36:58] Buy you a drink. 我请你喝一杯
[37:11] This informant of yours, what’s his name? Ramone? 你的线人叫什么 罗蒙吗
[37:13] Ramone Ayala. Supposed to meet him in Bellflower last night. 罗蒙·安亚拉 昨晚我本该和他在贝尔弗劳尔见面
[37:17] He doesn’t show up, I roll here, find this. 他没有露面 我就过来了 然后发现了这些
[37:19] Yeah, how long you been working this guy? 你和他合作多久了
[37:22] Four months. He’s a low-level player. 四个月 他只是个底层小角色
[37:24] Part of a distribution network that hooks up to Felix. 是和菲利克斯有关的毒品分销网络中的一份子
[37:27] Felix Reyes-Torrena? 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳吗
[37:29] Feds are all over him. They don’t want us anywhere near it. 联调局正在彻查他 他们不希望我们干涉
[37:32] Since when’s LAPD working for the Feeb? 洛杉矶警局什么时候开始为联调局工作了
[37:34] If they’re into it, they’re just gonna take all our stuff, 如果他们盯上了这案子 就会拿走我们所有的材料
[37:37] build their case, take all the credit. So what is the point? 立案 然后抢走所有功劳 你又何必折腾
[37:39] The point is, is my guy flew out a window. 重点是 我的线人从窗户摔了下来
[37:41] So if my CI flies out a window, 如果我的线人从窗户摔了下来
[37:43] then he’s got Felix’s handprints on his ass. 那菲利克斯肯定脱不了干系
[37:46] That makes it mine. 这么一来就和我有关系了
[37:48] Is there a crime here? 这里发生案件了吗
[37:49] A homicide? 是凶杀吗
[37:51] You got a body? 发现尸体了吗
[37:53] – I just see a bunch of broken glass. – And blood. -我只看到一堆碎玻璃 -还有血迹
[37:55] Down here, in the glass. 在这里 玻璃上也有血
[37:57] Here’s some more, and… 这里还有更多 并且…
[37:59] there’s some spatter patterns over there and over here. 这附近还有一些血液飞溅的痕迹
[38:03] – Richard? – Yeah, it’s me. -理查德 -是我
[38:12] Ramone went through that window, splat. 罗蒙从窗户那摔了下来 落在这里
[38:17] Glass here, then tyres rolled over it. 这里有玻璃 轮胎碾了过去
[38:21] Maybe he jumped. 也许是他跳楼了
[38:22] Sure. He’s depressed, 当然了 他心情不好
[38:23] so he jumps four storeys out of a window onto his head. 于是他从四楼的窗户跳了下来 脑袋着地
[38:26] “Wow, that feels better.” Picks himself up. “感觉好多了” 然后他起身
[38:28] “Now I think I’ll go on with the rest of my day.” “我现在可以继续去过完这一天了”
[38:32] – Come on, man. – Hey, Ray! -拜托 开什么玩笑 -雷
[38:34] Catch. 接着
[38:39] Recent? 这是刚用过的吗
[38:40] You can still smell the cordite. 还可以闻到火药味
[38:43] Old guy across the alley watching late-night TV 小巷对面有个在看夜间节目的老头
[38:46] says he saw a cab parked here earlier tonight 他说自己之前看见一辆出租车停在这里
[38:47] with two guys walking around the hood. 还有两个人在围着车走来走去
[38:50] Description? He see anything? 有具体描述吗 他看到什么了吗
[38:52] Kind of saw. Guy’s got glasses like Coke bottles. 看到了一点点 其中一个人的眼镜片很厚
[38:55] There are 4000 taxi cabs in L.A. County. 洛杉矶县有四千辆出租车
[38:58] – You got anything else? – That’s it. -还有别的线索吗 -就这么多了
[39:00] Okay. 好吧
[39:01] Keep knocking. 继续调查
[39:02] Let’s keep knocking. 大家继续调查
[39:04] Remember that Bay Area deal? Oakland? 记得旧金山湾区奥克兰的那起案子吗
[39:06] Cabby drove around all night, killed three people, 出租车司机一整晚都在四处开车 杀了三个人
[39:09] then put the gun to his head. 然后开枪自尽了
[39:10] Yeah, the guy flipped out. So what? 是啊 那个人疯了 所以呢
[39:11] So that Oakland P. D. detective, 那位奥克兰警局的警探
[39:13] what’s his name, he never bought it. 我忘了他叫什么了 他根本不相信这个说法
[39:14] Cabby had no criminal record, no history of mental illness. 出租车司机没有犯罪记录 也没有精神病史
[39:18] Pops three people, then himself? 就这么突然杀了三个人 然后自杀吗
[39:21] Anyway, that detective always thought there was someone else in that cab. 总之 那位警探一直觉得出租车上还有其他人
[39:57] I never learned to listen to jazz. 我从来没学会过欣赏爵士乐
[40:01] It’s off melody. Behind the notes. 完全是即兴演奏
[40:03] Not what’s expected. 没有预设曲目
[40:05] – Improvising, like tonight. – Like tonight? -随机应变 就像今晚一样 -就像今晚吗
[40:33] Most people, 10 years from now, 大多数人 就算过了十年
[40:35] same job, same place, 还在相同的地点做相同的工作
[40:36] same routine, everything the same. 每日照旧 一成不变
[40:37] Just keeping it safe over and over and over. 为了保险 一直在做相同的事
[40:40] Ten years from now. 都过了十年了
[40:43] Man, you don’t know where you’ll be 10 minutes from now. 你现在连十分钟后会怎么样都不知道
[40:47] Do you? 对吗
[41:04] Who is that on the trumpet? 小号手是谁
[41:05] That’s Daniel, baby. He’s the owner. 他是丹尼尔 是这里的店主
[41:10] He’s terrific. 他演奏得太棒了
[41:11] Would you be so kind as to invite him over after his set? 能不能麻烦你在演奏结束后邀请他来这里坐一坐
[41:14] I gotta buy him a drink. 我得请他喝一杯
[41:16] Sure thing, darling. 没问题 宝贝
[41:24] No, now, see, I was about 19, bussing tables right here. 我当时十九岁左右 就在这里擦桌子
[41:29] The money wasn’t shit, but that wasn’t the point. 薪水少得可怜 不过这不是重点
[41:31] It was about being around the music. And I was. 重要的是沉浸在音乐中 我做到了
[41:34] I mean, take this one night. 就说那天晚上吧
[41:36] July 22nd, 1964. Who you think walks through that door? 1964年7月22号 你猜谁走进了那扇门
[41:39] Bye, baby. 再见 宝贝
[41:41] Miles Davis. That’s right. 迈尔斯·戴维斯 没错
[41:44] – In the flesh? – That’s right. -本尊驾到吗 -没错
[41:45] I’m talking about, through those doors, the coolest man on the planet. 这个世界上最酷的男人 走进了那扇门
[41:48] Jesus. 天哪
[41:50] Anyway, he had been at a 总之 他当时要去
[41:51] recording session up at Columbia, up on Vine. 哥伦比亚唱片公司录音 就在藤街附近
[41:55] So Miles comes through that door. 于是迈尔斯走进了那扇门
[41:56] Before you know it, 还没等你回过神呢
[41:58] he’s up on the bandstand, 他已经站在了台上
[41:59] jamming with the band. 开始和乐队一起演奏
[42:01] – Well, it had to be… – Oh, it was scary. -那场面一定… -挺可怕的
[42:04] I mean, the dude was so focused, man. 他真的非常投入
[42:07] Plus, he was kind of a scary cat anyway, man. 再说 他这人本身就有点可怕
[42:09] I mean, everybody and their mama knew 大家都知道
[42:10] that you don’t just come up and talk to Miles Davis. 不要随意上前和迈尔斯·戴维斯说话
[42:14] I mean, he may have looked like he was chilling, but he was absorbed. 他可能看上去非常放松 但他其实很投入
[42:18] This one young, hip couple, 那天有一对时髦的小情侣
[42:21] one of them tried to shake his hand one day. 其中一人想上前和他握手
[42:22] And the guy says, “Hi, my name is…” 那个人说”你好 我叫…”
[42:25] Miles said, “Get the fuck out of my face, you jive motherfucker.” 迈尔斯说 “给老子滚 混蛋”
[42:28] “Take your silly bitch with you.” “带着你的蠢女人一起滚”
[42:32] You know? That’s… That was Miles, man. 这就是迈尔斯的风格
[42:35] That’s the way he was when he was in his musical headspace. Fierce. 当他沉浸在自己的音乐世界中时 他就是这么凶
[42:39] But did you get to talk to him? 你当时和他说上话了吗
[42:41] – Better than that. – No. -不止如此 -不会吧
[42:43] I played for about 20 minutes. 我和他合奏了二十分钟
[42:45] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[42:46] – How’d you do? – How’d I do? -你表现如何 -我表现如何
[42:48] Well, you really ain’t shit when you’re playing next to Miles Davis. 跟迈尔斯·戴维斯比 我连屁都算不上
[42:52] But he carried my ass. 但他一直在带着我
[42:54] – What’d he say? – He said one word, “Cool.” -他说了什么 -就说了一个字 “酷”
[42:58] – “Cool”? – Yeah. -“酷” -没错
[42:59] -That’s it? – Yeah. -就这样吗 -没错
[43:01] That meant, “Good, but not ready.” 意思是”不错 但还没准备好”
[43:03] It meant, “Look me up when you are.” 也就是说 “等准备好了再找我”
[43:06] – Did you? – No. -你去找他了吗 -没有
[43:09] I got drafted and got into some other things, 我当兵去了 又去做了别的事
[43:12] and by the time I got back to music, 等我回来做音乐时
[43:15] the season had passed. 已经错过时机了
[43:18] But, you know, I was born in 1945, 不过 你知道吗 虽然我生于1945年
[43:21] but that night was the moment of my conception. 但那晚才是我真正诞生的时刻
[43:25] – Right here in this room. – Crowd’s not here now. -就在这间屋子里 -现在都没什么人了
[43:28] Well, jazz ain’t the draw that it used to be. 爵士乐也不如以前了
[43:33] What a great story. 这故事真精彩
[43:36] I gotta tell the people in Culiacán and Cartagena that story. 我一定要把这个故事告诉库利亚坎和卡塔赫纳的人
[43:53] You know the folks in Culiacán and Cartagena? 你认识那边的人吗
[43:56] Afraid so. 恐怕是的
[43:59] Man, just when I thought you were a cool guy. 我刚刚还以为你是个好人
[44:02] I am a cool guy, 我是好人
[44:04] with a job I contracted to do. 只不过有合约在身
[44:06] Come on, Vincent, give the dude a pass. 拜托 文森特 放他一马吧
[44:08] – I’m working here. – No, listen. -我正在工作 -不 听我说
[44:09] You the one sitting here talking about improvisation. 刚刚是你说要随机应变
[44:11] You like the guy, you like how he plays. 你喜欢他 也喜欢他的音乐
[44:13] – Let’s just play a little jazz. Come on. – Improv… -大家来点爵士放松一下 算了吧 -随机应变
[44:16] That’s funny, coming from you. 这话从你嘴里说出来真搞笑
[44:24] How’s this? 这样吧
[44:26] I’ll ask a question. 我问你一个问题
[44:27] What question? 什么问题
[44:29] A jazz question. 爵士乐的问题
[44:30] Now, you get it right, 如果你答对了
[44:32] we roll. 我们就走
[44:34] You disappear tonight. 你今晚就人间蒸发
[44:37] If I walk out of here tonight, 如果我今晚能活着走出这里
[44:39] I will go so far away, it’ll be just like I was dead. 我会躲得远远的 就像我已经死了一样
[44:43] And one more thing. 还有一件事
[44:44] These people and their rep here, Felix, 菲利克斯和他的那些人
[44:48] well, you tell them I’m sorry. 告诉他们我很抱歉
[44:50] You tell them I had to. 我当时别无选择
[44:53] They laid a grant of immunity on me. 他们答应赦免我
[44:55] I was compelled. It was either play ball or go back inside. 我是被迫的 要么合作 要么回监狱
[44:58] And I’m not going back inside. 我不想回监狱
[45:05] Yeah. 好吧
[45:09] Lay it on me. 问吧
[45:12] Where did Miles learn music? 迈尔斯在哪儿学的音乐
[45:14] I know everything there is to know about Miles. 我了解有关迈尔斯的一切
[45:16] Then let’s have it. 那就说答案吧
[45:17] Music school. 音乐学校
[45:19] He got into music school, right? 他去过音乐学校 对吗
[45:21] His father was a dentist, East St Louis. 他父亲是圣路易斯东部的牙医
[45:24] Invested in agriculture, made plenty of money. 投资了农业 挣了一大笔钱
[45:26] He sent Miles to Juilliard School of Music, New York, 1945. 他1945年把迈尔斯送去了纽约的茱利亚音乐学院
[45:31] Man. 天哪
[45:47] Dropped out of Juilliard after less than a year. 一年不到就从茱莉亚音乐学院退学了
[45:49] Tracked down Charlie Parker on 52nd Street, 去52街找到了查理·帕克
[45:51] who mentored him for the next three years. 接下来三年是他在教迈尔斯
[46:20] No. No, I’m done. Find you another cab. 不 我不干了 再找辆出租车吧
[46:22] Max. 麦克斯
[46:23] Leave me alone. 别缠着我
[46:24] I’m collateral anyway. 我只是被连带卷进来的
[46:32] I am not playing. 我可没闹着玩
[46:36] You played him, man. 你耍了他
[46:40] He got the answer right, 就算他答对了问题
[46:42] would you have let him go? 你会放他走吗
[46:47] This is 102. This is 102. Max? 这是102 这是102 麦克斯
[46:50] – What is it with this guy? – Max? -这个人到底怎么回事 -麦克斯
[47:03] – You hassling my driver again? – Who are you? -你又来找我司机的麻烦了吗 -你是谁
[47:06] The same guy you talked to last time. 上次和你说话的人
[47:09] Max’s mother’s driving me crazy. 麦克斯的妈妈快把我逼疯了
[47:11] – Put him on the line, please. – Hang on. -请让他说话 -等等
[47:15] Carefully. 小心点
[47:19] Yeah. 是我
[47:19] Your mother’s calling every 10 minutes. 你妈妈每隔十分钟来一次电话
[47:21] Why didn’t you show? Are you all right? Where are you? 你怎么没去看她 你没事吧 你在哪
[47:23] Show for what? 为什么去看她
[47:27] Tell her I can’t make it tonight. 告诉她我今晚去不了
[47:28] I’m not related to you. You tell her yourself. 关我什么事 你自己和她说
[47:31] Show up for what? 为什么去看她
[47:35] She’s in the hospital. 她在住院
[47:37] You visit every night? 你每晚都去看她吗
[47:38] Yeah. What difference does it make? 是啊 少去一天又怎么样
[47:39] – You don’t show up, it breaks routine. – So? -如果你没去看她 就和平常不同 -所以呢
[47:42] So people start looking for you, this cab. That’s not good. 人们会开始找你 还有这辆车 那就大事不妙了
[47:48] I’m not taking you to see my mother. 我不会带你去见我妈妈
[47:51] Since when was any of this negotiable? 你什么时候可以和我讨价还价了
[48:01] Two paces ahead, one to the left. 走在我前面两步 左边一步
[48:10] Flowers? 要买花吗
[48:12] It’s a waste of money. Won’t mean a thing to her. 这是浪费钱 花对她来说没什么意义
[48:16] She carried you in her womb for nine months. 她怀了你九个月
[48:24] People buy flowers. Buy flowers. 人们都会买花 还是买吧
[48:26] Excuse me. Keep the change. 不好意思 不用找零了
[48:40] Hold that elevator, please. 别关电梯门 谢谢
[48:45] – Floor? – Five. Thanks. -去几楼 -五楼 谢谢
[48:59] Having a good night? 今晚过得愉快吗
[49:00] Mezzo mezzo. You? 还行吧 你呢
[49:12] Excuse me. 借过一下
[49:47] Hey, Ma. 妈
[49:50] I’ve been calling and calling. 我一直在打电话找你
[49:52] Yeah, well, I got caught up at work. 我当时在忙工作
[49:54] Why couldn’t you call me on the telephone? 你为什么不打电话给我
[49:56] I’m lying here wondering if something terrible happened to you. 我躺在这里 还担心你出了什么事
[49:59] I brought you flowers. 我给你买了花
[50:00] – What am I gonna do with flowers? – Cheer up. -我要花有什么用 -能让你高兴点
[50:03] How? 我怎么高兴
[50:04] By worrying that you spend money on stuff that’s just gonna wilt and die? 看着你把钱浪费在会枯死的植物上吗
[50:09] See what I mean? 明白了吧
[50:11] I didn’t buy you the flowers, Mom. He did. 不是我买的花 妈妈 是他买的
[50:13] Who? 谁
[50:19] Why didn’t you tell me we had company? 你怎么没告诉我有人陪你来
[50:24] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[50:26] Sorry my son is rude. 不好意思 我的儿子失礼了
[50:28] No harm done, ma’am. 没关系 夫人
[50:30] You paid for my flowers? 是你为我买的花吗
[50:33] They’re beautiful. 真好看
[50:43] Well, Max? 麦克斯 这位是…
[50:48] Mother, this is Vincent. 妈妈 这是文森特
[50:49] Vincent, this is my mother, Ida. 文森特 这是我妈妈艾达
[50:55] I’m very happy to meet you, Mrs Durocher. 很高兴认识您 杜罗舍夫人
[50:57] Oh, just call me Ida. 叫我艾达就好
[50:59] Ida. I was with Max when he got the call. 艾达 麦克斯接电话的时候刚好和我在一起
[51:03] And you came all the way over here to see me? 然后你就大老远地跑来看望我吗
[51:05] It’s nothing, ma’am. 这不算什么 夫人
[51:08] Tell my son. 这话和我儿子说吧
[51:09] You have to hold a gun to his head to make him do anything. 要想让他做点什么 得用枪抵着他的头才行
[51:13] You must be one of Max’s important clients. 你肯定是麦克斯的重要客户
[51:16] Client? I… 客户吗 我…
[51:18] You know, I like to think of myself as his friend. 我觉得自己更像是他的朋友
[51:21] Max never had many friends. 麦克斯的朋友不多
[51:23] Always talking to himself in the mirror. It’s unhealthy. 他总是对着镜子自言自语 这不健康
[51:26] Mom, how many times I got to ask you? Please don’t do that. 妈妈 我和你说过多少次了 请你不要这么做
[51:28] Do what? 我做什么了
[51:29] Don’t talk about me like I’m not right here in the room here. 不要在谈论我的时候 把我当空气
[51:33] What’s he saying? 他说什么呢
[51:34] He says he’s standing right here, in the room here. 他说他现在正站在这间房里呢
[51:38] Yes, you are. 是啊 没错
[51:40] – He’s sensitive. – I know. -他很敏感 -我知道
[51:43] But I’m sure you’re very proud of him. 不过我想你肯定很为他自豪
[51:44] Of course I’m proud. He started with nothing, you know. 当然了 他白手起家
[51:49] – Look at him today. Here, Vegas… – Mom. Mom. -看看今天的他 在维加斯… -妈妈
[51:52] Mom. Mom, he is not interested in hearing about all that, okay? 妈妈 他对这些事没有兴趣 好吗
[51:55] I came to see you, I saw you. 我是来看望你的 也见到你了
[51:56] You look good, let’s go. 你看上去状态不错 我们走吧
[51:57] No, no, no. No, no, no. I am very interested, Ida. Please. 不不不 我很感兴趣 艾达 请继续说
[52:01] – Limousine companies. – Is that right? -豪车公司 -是吗
[52:04] He drives famous people around. 他四处开车载名人
[52:06] Famous people. Limousine companies. 名人 豪车公司
[52:08] Now that’s quite an achievement. 这是非常了不起的成就
[52:11] What did you say your name was again? 你刚刚说你叫什么名字来着
[52:13] My name’s Vincent, ma’am. 我叫文森特 夫人
[52:16] – Visit again? – No, I’m just in town tonight. -你会再来看我吗 -不 我明早就走了
[52:19] – When you come back. – Sure. -等你回来以后再来看我 -当然
[52:40] Max! 麦克斯
[53:25] Don’t! 不要
[53:55] All of my prep was in there. You are screwing with my work. 我所有的文件都在里面 全被你毁了
[54:04] Let’s see what else you can do. 看看你还有什么本事
[54:11] Well, I’ve had four come in tonight. Maybe one’s your guy. 今晚有四具尸体 说不定有一具就是你要找的人
[54:19] No, not Ramone. Let’s see this one. 不 不是罗蒙 看看这具
[54:28] No, next. 不是 下一具
[54:29] Okay, you know, something’s funny about this, though, you know? 好吧 有件事比较奇怪
[54:32] These three all came in within half an hour of each other, right? 这三具尸体送来的时间差都不到半小时 对吗
[54:36] The kid and that last guy, 这个年轻人 还有最后那个人
[54:39] both done by the same shooter, I think. 我觉得应该是同一个枪手杀的
[54:42] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么想
[54:44] Wound pattern. 枪伤痕迹
[54:46] Two in the sternum, one in the head. 胸口两枪 头部一枪
[54:49] This guy, he’s shooting tight groups too, all right? Check this out. 枪手打出的子弹位置也很接近 对吗 你看
[54:52] Double taps a couple millimetres apart. 这两枪的位置只相差几毫米
[54:56] Let’s see this one. 看看这具尸体
[55:06] See what I mean? 明白我的意思了吗
[55:10] Holy shit. 该死
[55:12] Can I use your phone? 我能借你手机用一下吗
[55:13] Yeah. 当然
[55:20] Come on, come on, wake up. 快点 快点 醒醒
[55:37] Hello. 喂
[55:38] Hey, it’s Fanning. 我是范宁
[55:39] I’m still down here at the morgue at Sisters of Charity. 我还在慈善姐妹医院的停尸房
[55:41] Those John Does didn’t pan out, 那些无名尸体都不是我们要找的人
[55:43] but you’re never gonna guess who I got here in the meat locker. 不过你绝对猜不到我在停尸房里发现了谁
[55:46] Who? 谁
[55:46] Sylvester Clarke, criminal attorney turned lawyer criminal. 希尔维斯特·克拉克 犯了罪的刑事辩护律师
[55:51] Including Ramone, 包括罗蒙
[55:52] who he represented, 也接受过他的辩护
[55:54] who’s still missing. 而罗蒙至今下落不明
[55:55] The both of whom are in the exotic-substances business together. 他们二人都涉嫌贩卖毒品
[55:59] There’s something going on, 肯定有什么蹊跷
[56:01] and I don’t think the feds know about it. 我觉得联调局应该还不知情
[56:03] Tell you what, 这样吧
[56:04] stay on your cell phone. 你在手机旁待命
[56:05] I got the ASAC’s phone. I’ll hook up with you in 30 minutes. 我去联系助理特工主管 半小时后和你碰头
[56:08] Good. 很好
[56:16] You’re gonna go to a place called EI Rodeo. 你得去一个叫艾尔罗德奥的地方
[56:17] It’s on Washington Boulevard in Pico Rivera. 在皮科里韦拉的华盛顿大道上
[56:20] Where at on Washington? 在华盛顿大道的什么地方
[56:21] Look it up. 你自己查
[56:27] Limos, huh? 豪车公司 是吗
[56:30] Don’t start. 别提这个了
[56:31] Hey, I’m not the one lying to my mother. 对自己妈妈说谎的人又不是我
[56:34] She hears what she wants to hear. I don’t disillusion her. 她只需要听她想听的话 我不想让她的希望破灭
[56:37] Yeah, right. Maybe she hears what you tell her. 是啊 说不定她把你的话当真了
[56:39] Whatever I tell her is never good enough anyway. 反正她也从来不满意我对她说的话
[56:41] It’s always been that way. 一直都是这样
[56:44] So what’s at EI Rodeo? 艾尔罗德奥有什么呢
[56:46] Just drive. 开你的车
[56:49] They project onto you their flaws. 他们把自己的过失都归罪于你
[56:51] What they don’t like about themselves, their lives, whatever. 他们把对自己的厌恶 对生活的不满意 诸如此类的
[56:55] They rank on you instead. 统统发泄在你的身上
[56:59] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[57:01] I had a father like that. 我父亲就是这样
[57:03] Mothers are worse. 母亲们更狠
[57:04] Wouldn’t know. My mother died before I remember. 这我不知道 我母亲在我很小的时候就去世了
[57:07] What happened to your father? 你父亲呢
[57:10] Hated everything I did. 他厌恶我所做的一切
[57:13] Got drunk, beat me up, foster homes. 酗酒 殴打我 送我去寄养家庭
[57:15] Went back with him. Like that. 再把我带回去 就是这样
[57:21] Then what? 然后呢
[57:25] I killed him. 我杀了他
[57:28] I was 12. 那年我十二岁
[57:38] I’m kidding. 开玩笑的
[57:42] He died of liver disease. 他死于肝病
[57:47] Well, I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[57:48] No, you’re not. 不 你才没这么想
[58:05] So what is this “driving a cab temporarily”? “暂时开出租车兼职” 到底算怎么一回事
[58:08] It’s just all bullshit, huh? 全是扯淡 对吗
[58:09] It is not bullshit. 不是
[58:11] Twelve years isn’t temporary, Max. 十二年可不算暂时 麦克斯
[58:13] Gotta get the cash together. 我得攒钱
[58:14] Insurance, bonds, maintenance, 要买保险 交保证金 给车保养
[58:17] tyres. Gotta staff up, get the right client list. 还要买轮胎 招员工 找客户
[58:19] It’s not just simply get the car and put asses in the seats. 这不仅是买车然后让客人坐进去这么简单
[58:22] Why not? 为什么
[58:23] Because Island Limos 因为小岛豪车公司
[58:25] is more than just a ride. 提供的不仅仅是送达服务
[58:27] It’s a… Like a club experience. Cool groove. 它的感觉就像是夜店 非常炫酷
[58:31] Don’t want it to end. 让人不想下车
[58:33] It’s gotta be perfect. 要做就必须要做到完美
[58:36] Perfect. 完美
[58:39] It’s up here. Turn right. 到了 右转
[59:01] Give me your wallet. 把钱包给我
[59:03] – Come on. – Give you my wallet. -快点 -把我的钱包给你
[59:05] For what? 为什么
[59:05] I’ll hold it for you 我来替你保管
[59:07] in case the people inside search you. 以防里面的人搜身
[59:09] Who’s searching? 谁会搜身
[59:11] The people inside. 里面的人
[59:12] Go in, ask for Felix. 进去 要求见菲利克斯
[59:13] He’s expecting you. 他在等你
[59:15] – Felix. – Yeah. -菲利克斯 -没错
[59:16] What does he look like? 他长什么样
[59:17] I don’t know, I’ve never met him. 不知道 没见过
[59:19] Who is he? 他是谁
[59:20] He’s connected to the guys who hired me. 他和我的雇主有联系
[59:23] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[59:24] You destroyed my workups. 你毁了我的文件
[59:25] Number four’s due. What’d you think, night’s over? 第四个人还没杀 你以为今晚结束了吗
[59:27] Called on account of rain? 就这么收手了吗
[59:29] You go in there, say you’re me. 你进去之后说你是我
[59:31] Score the backups. 然后把备份文件拿到手
[59:31] They’ll be on flash drive or CD. 文件会储存在闪存盘或者光盘里
[59:34] – Me? How come you don’t go? – I don’t meet people. -为什么要我去 你自己怎么不去 -我不见人
[59:36] Risk management. Anonymity. I protect mine. 这叫风险管控 我要保护我的匿名身份
[59:37] You’re not gonna screw that up. 你可不能搞砸了
[59:39] I got a contract with their bosses. 和我签合约的是他们的上司
[59:40] These guys don’t get to meet me. 这些人没资格见我
[59:42] They don’t know what I look like. 他们不知道我的长相
[59:46] If I don’t pull it off, then… 如果我失败了 那就…
[59:49] They will kill you. 他们就会杀了你
[59:50] Now, you got 10 minutes. 去吧 给你十分钟
[59:52] At 10: 01, I drive to the hospital 十点零一分 我就开车去医院
[59:53] and execute your mother on my way out of town. 在离开洛杉矶的路上顺道杀了你妈妈
[59:55] – And don’t pretend indifference. – I can’t do this. -别装作不在乎 -我办不到
[59:58] I can’t. 真的
[59:59] What are you talking about? Sure you can, man. 你在说什么 你当然可以 打起精神来
[1:00:01] Come on. 快去
[1:00:02] Look, man, if I do this, 如果我这么做了
[1:00:04] I’m just gonna end up getting other people killed. 只会害更多的人丧命
[1:00:06] Out of options, Max. 你别无选择 麦克斯
[1:00:07] Just take comfort in knowing you never had a choice. 放宽心 接受你别无选择的现实吧
[1:00:11] – How long you been doing this? – Why? -你干这行多久了 -为什么问这个
[1:00:14] Just in case they ask me. 以防他们问我
[1:00:16] – Private sector, six years. – Okay. All right, six years. -在私人公司干了六年 -好吧 六年
[1:00:20] You get benefits? 有福利吗
[1:00:22] Or, you know, like, insurance? Pension? 保险或者退休金之类的
[1:00:25] No. No paid sick leave. 不 也没有带薪病假
[1:00:26] Quit stalling. Get out of the cab. 别拖了 下车
[1:00:56] – Yeah? – Hold up. Hold on, man. -有事吗 -等等 等等
[1:01:07] Who is this? 这是谁
[1:01:13] Mark the time. 记录时间
[1:01:20] All right, it’s cool. 好了 没事了
[1:01:26] Quė pasa? What’s up, homes? 怎么了 老兄
[1:01:30] I’m here to see Felix. 我来见菲利克斯
[1:01:32] He has something for me. 他有东西给我
[1:01:34] Don’t know no Felix. 不认识叫菲利克斯的人
[1:01:40] Tell him… 告诉他
[1:01:44] Vince… Say it’s Vincent. 文森… 说是文森特要见他
[1:01:47] I’m Vincent. 我是文森特
[1:02:02] Copy. 收到
[1:02:06] Let him in. Let him in right now. Go ahead. 让他进来 立刻让他进来 走吧
[1:02:39] Detective Richard Weidner, LAPD, Major Narcotics Division. 理查德·怀德纳警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部
[1:02:42] Detective Ray Fanning, LAPD, Major Narcotics… 雷·范宁警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部
[1:02:43] Yeah. Hi, okay, how are you? Agent Frank Pedrosa. 你好吗 我是弗兰克·帕多萨探员
[1:02:46] Good. Thanks for seeing us, Frank. 好的 谢谢你能和我们见面 弗兰克
[1:02:48] Yeah, you’re welcome. How can I help? 不客气 需要我帮什么忙
[1:02:50] What’s up? Why do you wanna know about our case? 怎么回事 为什么你们想了解我们的案子
[1:02:52] – Any unusual activity tonight? – Like what? -今晚有什么异常的动静吗 -比如
[1:02:54] That relates to a murder or a series of murders 有没有和在威尔希尔中部和西好莱坞
[1:02:56] in Wilshire Central or West Hollywood? 发生的一系列谋杀案有关的异常
[1:03:00] All quiet on the western front. 西部一片平静
[1:03:02] Various people are asleep. Various people are not. 很多人已经入睡 很多人依然醒着
[1:03:05] They come and go in cars, pickups, taxis. 汽车 皮卡车 出租车里的人上上下下
[1:03:08] Other than that, we watch air move. 除此之外 没有任何异常
[1:03:12] – Your interest in our case? – Well, our interest… -你们为什么对我们的案子感兴趣 -是这样的
[1:03:14] We got a situation. Two bodies. 我们遇到点状况 有两具尸体
[1:03:16] Could be a coincidence, could not be a coincidence. 有可能是巧合 也可能不是
[1:03:19] It doesn’t look like one. 看着不像巧合
[1:03:20] We got an attorney and his client… 是一个律师和他的委托人…
[1:03:23] Roof’s all beat to shit. 车顶被砸烂了
[1:03:26] Roof’s all beat to shit. 车顶被砸烂了
[1:03:29] Can you zoom in on this, please? 把这里的画面放大 好吗
[1:03:31] – On what? – On that. -哪里 -这里
[1:03:39] – Look at that right there. – What is it? -看看那个 -那是什么
[1:03:45] Yeah. 5-Queen-49974. 车牌号是5Q49974
[1:03:49] 5Q49974. 车牌号5Q49974
[1:04:48] I thought you’d be taller. 我还以为你会更高一些
[1:04:53] So, Vincent. 那么 文森特
[1:04:59] – What are the two names? – Ramone Ayala and Clarke. -他们两个人叫什么名字 -罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克
[1:05:01] Are you telling me Ramone Ayala and Clarke were murdered tonight? 你是说罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克在今晚被谋杀了吗
[1:05:04] – Both killed? – Sylvester Clarke for sure. -他们都被杀了吗 -希尔维斯特·克拉克已确认死亡
[1:05:06] – Ramone, I don’t know. – I got another DOA. -罗蒙还不清楚 -又有一具尸体
[1:05:08] Daniel Baker out of South Central, Leimert Park. 中南区里莫特公园的丹尼尔·贝克
[1:05:11] That’s three. 已经三个人了
[1:05:12] – Three what? – Witnesses. -三个什么人 -证人
[1:05:15] Vincent meet their people in Culiacán or Cartagena. 文森特只见库利亚坎和卡塔赫纳的人
[1:05:22] But he don’t meet you. Okay. 但他不会见你 好吧
[1:05:26] Now you’re here. 现在你来了
[1:05:30] Why? 为什么
[1:05:35] I lost my stuff. 我把文件丢了
[1:05:38] The list. 那份名单
[1:05:42] I want you to listen to me real well. 你给我听好了
[1:05:47] Special groups put together the list of dedos. 这份叛徒名单是特别小组整理出来的
[1:05:50] – Dedos? – Fingers. Informants. -叛徒名单 -告密者 线人
[1:05:54] Signal interceptions with voice-recognition software, surveillance. 对语音识别软件进行信号拦截 还有监视
[1:05:59] A very expensive counterintelligence worked up that list. 整理那份名单需要很高昂的反情报成本
[1:06:04] An important list. 这份名单很重要
[1:06:06] Wouldn’t you say? 你说对吗
[1:06:08] And you lost it? 而你把它丢了
[1:06:13] Yeah. 是的
[1:06:14] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:06:17] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:06:19] Sorry? 抱歉
[1:06:21] Sorry does not put Humpty Dumpty back together again. 抱歉也没法把摔碎了的蛋头先生拼回来
[1:06:27] – Do you believe in Humpty Dumpty? – No. -你相信蛋头先生的故事吗 -不
[1:06:30] Do you believe in Santa Claus? 你相信圣诞老人的故事吗
[1:06:32] No. 不
[1:06:33] Nor do I. 我也不信
[1:06:35] Nor do I, but my children do. They are still small. 我不信 但我的孩子信 他们还小
[1:06:38] But do you know who they like even better than Santa Claus? 但你知道 和圣诞老人相比他们更喜欢谁吗
[1:06:41] His helper. 是他的助手
[1:06:43] Pedro el Negro. 黑佩德罗
[1:06:45] Black Peter. 也就是黑彼得
[1:06:47] Yeah. 没错
[1:06:48] There’s an old Mexican tale 有一个古老的墨西哥童话
[1:06:51] that tells of how Santa Claus got so very busy 童话里说 圣诞老人实在忙于
[1:06:53] looking out for the good children 寻找那些好孩子
[1:06:55] that he had to hire some help to look out for the bad children. 所以他只能雇一个帮手来帮他找坏孩子
[1:06:59] So he hired Pedro. 于是他雇了佩德罗
[1:07:01] And Santa Claus gave him a list 圣诞老人给了他一份名单
[1:07:03] with all the names of all the bad children. 上面记满了所有坏孩子的名字
[1:07:06] And Pedro would come every night to check them out. 佩德罗每晚都会去看他们
[1:07:09] And the people, the little kids that were misbehaving, 那些孩子如果在调皮捣蛋
[1:07:12] that were not saying their prayers, 或者没有好好祈祷
[1:07:15] Pedro would leave a little toy donkey on their windows, 佩德罗就会在他们的窗口上放一只玩具小驴
[1:07:20] a little burro. 一只驴子
[1:07:21] And he would come back. 然后他会再回来看他们
[1:07:24] And if the children were still misbehaving, 如果那些孩子还在调皮捣蛋
[1:07:25] Pedro would take them away, 佩德罗就会把他们带走
[1:07:27] and nobody would ever see them again. 再也没有人能见到他们
[1:07:29] Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, 现在 如果我是圣诞老人 你是佩德罗
[1:07:34] how do you think jolly old Santa Claus would feel 如果有一天佩德罗走进圣诞老人的办公室
[1:07:38] if one day Pedro came into his office 然后告诉他”我把名单丢了”
[1:07:40] and said, “I lost the list”? 圣诞老人会作何感想
[1:07:42] How fucking furious do you think he would get? 你觉得圣诞老人会有多生气
[1:07:46] Tell me, Vincent. 告诉我 文森特
[1:07:48] Tell me what you think. 告诉我你的想法
[1:07:53] What? 你怎么想
[1:07:57] I think… 我觉得…
[1:08:02] I think you should tell the guy 我觉得你应该让我身后的人
[1:08:05] behind me to put that gun down. 放下他的枪
[1:08:10] What did you say? 你说什么
[1:08:12] I said, I think you should tell the guy behind me to put his gun away 我说 你应该让我身后的人把他的枪放下
[1:08:15] before I take it and beat his bitch ass to death with it. 否则我就用他的枪打爆他的脑袋
[1:08:29] I picked up a tail. 我被人跟踪了
[1:08:31] – Federal? – I don’t know, you tell me. -联调局的人吗 -我不知道 你说呢
[1:08:35] That’s why I tossed the list. 所以我才扔掉了名单
[1:08:38] The workups, all of that shit. 所有的文件 我都丢了
[1:08:41] To protect, in part, your 就是为了保护
[1:08:45] Hermės, Façonnable ass. 你这个身穿名牌的时髦混蛋
[1:08:54] What do you think, I like coming in here? 你以为我喜欢来这里吗
[1:08:58] But, hey, shit happens. 但是 坏事难免会发生
[1:09:02] Gotta roll with it. Adapt. 你得学会习惯 适应
[1:09:05] Darwin. I Ching. 达尔文进化论 《易经》
[1:09:10] The fat man, the penthouse guy, 胖子 住顶层公寓的人
[1:09:11] the jazz man. 爵士乐手
[1:09:15] That leaves two. 还剩两个人
[1:09:26] Can you finish? 你能完成任务吗
[1:09:28] In six years, 六年来
[1:09:33] when have I not? 我失过手吗
[1:09:35] Say it’s Vincent. 说是文森特要见他
[1:09:37] I’m Vincent. 我是文森特
[1:09:39] Say it’s Vincent. 说是文森特要见他
[1:09:42] I’m Vincent. 我是文森特
[1:09:44] Say it’s Vincent. 说是文森特要见他
[1:09:47] I’m Vincent. 我是文森特
[1:09:49] – Say it’s Vincent. – Vincent? -说是文森特要见他 -文森特
[1:09:50] That’s what I’m hearing. 我听到的就是这个名字
[1:09:52] I’m Vincent. 我是文森特
[1:10:17] Your last two. 你的最后两个目标
[1:10:22] And by the way, as a token of my appreciation, 这样吧 为了表示感激
[1:10:26] I would like to offer you a discount. 我想给你打个折
[1:10:30] For all my services, 25%. 我所有的服务费都打七五折
[1:10:34] Very generous. 你真大方
[1:10:35] Hell, make it 35. 干脆六五折吧
[1:10:39] And, by the way, 顺便一提
[1:10:43] Daniel said he was sorry. 丹尼尔说他很抱歉
[1:10:50] Interesting. 有意思
[1:11:31] – E-mail me his licence. – All right? -把他的牌照信息发给我 -好吗
[1:11:33] – Right. – To my cell phone. -好的 -发到我手机上
[1:11:36] No, no, I’ll wait. 不 我会等着
[1:11:37] Hey, is there anybody else in that cab? 那辆出租车里还有别人吗
[1:11:57] Vegas odds would’ve been against you walking out of there. 是个人都会赌你不会活着走出来
[1:12:00] Yeah, I’m very impressive. 是啊 我演得可像了
[1:12:05] Sixth Street by Alexandria, 六号街和亚历山大街交汇处
[1:12:06] a club called Fever. You know it? 有个地方叫狂热夜总会 你知道吗
[1:12:19] Locate our witness, Peter Lim. Get him evacuated, get him safe. 确认证人的方位 彼得·林 把他护送到安全地点
[1:12:22] – LA 101 to chase units. – Yeah. -101呼叫追踪组 -是的
[1:12:25] African-American, medium build. 非裔美国人 中等身材
[1:12:26] The assault team, when they’re in place, will do the takedown. 突击组一旦就位 就会开始行动
[1:12:29] – Are you sure? – Do not spook him before. -你确定吗 -先不要惊动他
[1:12:30] I want air support up and to maintain at 1500 feet. 我需要直升机保持在空中五百米处 准备支援
[1:12:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:39] How long? 要花多久
[1:12:40] Twelve minutes. 十二分钟
[1:12:42] According to the cab company’s dispatch unit, 根据出租车公司调度员的说法
[1:12:44] this guy’s been driving that cab for 12 years. 那辆出租车他已经开了十二年了
[1:12:46] So what? 那又如何
[1:12:47] So you’re telling me the guy walks into a phone booth and, shazam, 你的意思是那家伙走进了一个电话亭 突然一下子
[1:12:51] changes into a meat-eater super-assassin? 就变身成了一个凶狠的超级杀手吗
[1:12:53] What’s he do, squeeze them in between fares? 他到底是干什么的 在当司机的空余时间里当杀手吗
[1:12:55] No, the real cab driver is floating down a storm drain. 不 真正的出租车司机 现在正在下水道里漂着呢
[1:12:58] The guy who walked out of there looks like this guy. 从那里走出来的人看着就像他
[1:13:00] ‘Cause he picked a cab driver who looks like him. 因为他挑了一个和他长得像的司机
[1:13:02] Yeah, I don’t know. 我不确定
[1:13:04] I do. Zee? 我确定 姿怡
[1:13:06] We see private-sector security companies hiring out to cartels 我们观察到哥伦比亚 俄罗斯和墨西哥的黑帮
[1:13:09] in Colombia, Russia, Mexico, 都在雇佣私人保安公司的服务
[1:13:11] hiring ex-Special Forces, Stasi, 雇佣人员都是前特种部队士兵 斯塔西特工
[1:13:14] ex-KG B, like that, all the time. 前克格勃特工 诸如此类的 始终如此
[1:13:16] Guys with trigger time, skill sets, 他们有丰富的射击经验 技巧娴熟
[1:13:18] real tradecraft, like, look like a cab driver. 深谙情报技术 比如伪装成出租车司机
[1:13:20] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[1:13:22] Take his ass down. Save our witness. 拿下他 保护我们的证人
[1:13:31] What if these guys are wrong? 如果他们的想法错了呢
[1:13:32] They got the guy admitting his name is Vincent. 他们都找到那个承认自己是文森特的人了
[1:13:35] He’s in there talking to the bad guys. 他当时还在里面和那些坏人说话
[1:13:36] There is something else going on. 事情肯定没有那么简单
[1:13:38] Ray, there’s nothing else going on. 雷 就是这么回事
[1:13:40] I thought there was, there isn’t. 我当时也以为有别的情况 但其实没有
[1:13:41] It’s their ball, it’s their game. There’s nothing in it for us. 这是他们的案子 交给他们吧 没我们的事了
[1:13:44] – There’s nothing in it for you. – That’s right. -没你的事了 -没错
[1:13:46] It’s late. 时间不早了
[1:13:47] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[1:13:48] You know what time it is? 你知道现在几点了吗
[1:14:41] They locate Peter Lim yet? 他们确定彼得·林的方位了吗
[1:14:49] Sheila’s on with the wife. She thinks he’s at Fever. 希拉联系上了他妻子 她觉得他在狂热夜总会
[1:14:51] Sixth and Alexandria. Move it. 去六号街和亚历山大街交汇处 快点
[1:14:53] LA 101 to LA 103, LA 105, LA 108. 101呼叫103 105和108
[1:14:57] Witness is in a club called Fever, Sixth and Alexandria. 证人在六号街和亚历山大街交汇处的狂热夜总会
[1:15:00] That’s where Vincent is going. 文森特的目的地就是那里
[1:15:01] Assault team and remaining unit, you will take Vincent. 突击组和其他小组 拿下文森特
[1:15:03] First unit on the scene will get the witness, Peter Lim. Get him out. 第一个到场的小组找到证人彼得·林 带他出来
[1:15:07] LA 105 to LA 101. 105呼叫101
[1:15:09] Copy that. 收到
[1:15:45] You gonna call her? 你会给她打电话吗
[1:15:47] Who? 给谁
[1:15:47] You know, your lady friend, 你的那位女士朋友
[1:15:48] the one who gave you her business card. 就是给你名片的那位女士
[1:15:51] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:15:53] Maybe, maybe not. 可能会 可能不会
[1:15:55] What? 什么
[1:15:56] Pick up the phone. 拿起电话
[1:15:59] Life’s short. One day, it’s gone. 人生苦短 转瞬即逝
[1:16:07] You and I make it out of this alive, you should call her. 如果我们能活过这一晚 你应该给她打电话
[1:16:11] That’s what I think. 我是这么想的
[1:16:15] Anyway… 总之 就这样吧
[1:18:00] There he is. Hit it. 是他 追上去
[1:18:33] Let’s do it. 行动吧
[1:18:45] Table towards the back is where he hangs. 他就坐在后面的桌子那里
[1:18:59] Wilke, take the right. Brian, hold the door. 威尔基 守住右侧 布莱恩 看好出口
[1:19:03] Clean shots. Watch your backgrounds. Watch your backgrounds. 看好目标 不要误伤 注意身后 注意身后
[1:19:05] LAPD. 洛杉矶警局
[1:20:02] You move 15 feet ahead, 3 feet to the left. 往前走5米 再往左走1米
[1:20:04] Wander, innocent bystanders get the first rounds. Clear? 如果你乱跑 我就向无辜群众开枪 明白吗
[1:21:49] There’s Lim. Second booth from the left. Get him out of here. 找到林了 从左边数第二桌 带他出去
[1:22:02] Middle of the dance floor. There’s Vincent. Freeze, Vincent! 文森特在舞厅中央 不许动 文森特
[1:22:05] FBI! FBI! Get your hands in the air! 联调局 联调局 举起双手
[1:22:07] Get your hands in the air, Vincent! 文森特 举起双手
[1:22:09] – FBI! – Get your hands up! -联调局 -举起双手
[1:22:11] FBI. Where’s Peter Lim? 联调局 彼得·林在哪
[1:22:16] Drop it! 放下武器
[1:22:20] Freeze! Freeze! FBI! 不许动 联调局
[1:22:21] – I’m not Vincent. – FBI! -我不是文森特 -联调局
[1:22:24] Yo, put the gun down! You got the wrong… 放下枪 你找错人了
[1:22:57] Pedrosa’s been shot. Get an RA unit. 佩德罗萨中枪了 叫救护车来
[1:23:18] No, no, no! Wait, wait! 不不不 等等
[1:23:52] Hey, hey! Hold on. Hold on. I’m Detective Fanning. 等等 我是范宁警探
[1:23:54] I’m Max! I’m Max! 我是麦克斯
[1:23:55] I’m a goddamn cab driver, man! I’m a goddamn cab driver. 我只是个出租车司机
[1:23:57] I know. I know. I’m getting you out of here. 我知道 我来带你出去
[1:23:59] I’m LAPD. Come on. 我是洛杉矶警察 来吧
[1:24:39] – How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay. -你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了
[1:24:41] Just move it. Keep moving. 继续走 快点
[1:24:52] You’re okay. 你没事了
[1:24:54] – How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay. -你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了 你没事了
[1:24:57] You’re okay. You’re all right. 你没事了 你安全了
[1:25:09] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:25:13] Let’s go. 快走
[1:25:23] Go! Drive! Drive! 快点 赶紧开车
[1:26:03] Only thing didn’t show up is the Polish cavalry. 这场面 就差波兰骑兵没来了
[1:26:07] You’re alive. 你还活着
[1:26:09] I saved you. 我救了你
[1:26:13] Do I get any thanks? No. 我得到你的感谢了吗 没有
[1:26:15] All you can do is clam up. 你只会一声不吭
[1:26:19] You wanna talk? Do you want me to fuck off? 你想聊聊吗 还是想让我滚一边去
[1:26:22] Fuck off. 滚一边去
[1:26:26] You had to kill Fanning? 你非杀范宁不可吗
[1:26:28] Who the fuck is Fanning? 范宁是谁
[1:26:29] Fanning, the cop. 那个警察 范宁
[1:26:33] Why’d you have to kill him? 你为什么非得杀了他
[1:26:35] He’s probably got a family. 他说不定有家室
[1:26:36] Kids are gonna grow up without him. 孩子以后没有父亲了
[1:26:38] He believed me. 他相信我
[1:26:41] I should’ve saved him because he believed you. 就因为他相信你 我就该留他一命
[1:26:43] – No, no. Not that. – Yeah. That. -不是因为那个 -就是因为那个
[1:26:44] Well, yeah, that. What’s wrong with that? 没错 但那又怎么样
[1:26:46] – It’s what I do for a living. – Some living. -我靠干这行维生 -维生 别扯了
[1:26:48] Head downtown. 去市区
[1:26:50] What’s downtown? 去市区干什么
[1:26:51] How are you at math? 你会数数吗
[1:26:53] I was hired for five hits. I did four. 目标有五个 我才杀了四个
[1:26:57] Why didn’t you just kill me and get another cab driver? 你为什么不直接杀了我 再找个出租车司机
[1:27:01] Because you’re good. 因为你是个出色的司机
[1:27:02] We’re in this together. 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
[1:27:03] Fates intertwined. Cosmic coincidence, you know. 我们的命运交织 这是宇宙的巧合
[1:27:06] – Come on. You full of shit. – All that crap. I’m full of shit? -算了吧 你满嘴废话 -诸如此类的 我满嘴废话
[1:27:08] You’re a monument of it. You even bullshitted yourself. 最会扯淡的人是你吧 你连自己都骗
[1:27:10] “All I am is taking out the garbage, killing bad people.” “我只不过是为民除害 消灭坏人”
[1:27:13] – Well, that’s what you said. – You believed me? -你是这么说的 -你还真信了
[1:27:17] Then what’d they do? 他们做了什么坏事
[1:27:19] How do I know, you know? 我怎么知道
[1:27:20] They all got that 我看他们
[1:27:23] “witness for the prosecution” look to me. 都长了一张”控方证人”的脸
[1:27:26] Probably some major federal indictment of somebody 可能是某个不想被起诉的大人物
[1:27:28] who majorly does not wanna get indicted. 受到了严重的联邦起诉
[1:27:31] So that’s the reason? 就因为这个理由吗
[1:27:34] That’s the why. There’s no reason. 这只是原因 没有任何理由
[1:27:35] There’s no good reason, there’s no bad reason to live or to die. 生死没有所谓的好坏理由
[1:27:39] Then what are you? 那你算什么
[1:27:41] Indifferent. 冷眼看客
[1:27:46] Get with it. 接受现实吧
[1:27:47] Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars 我们只不过是亿万群星之中
[1:27:49] and a speck on one in a blink. 转瞬即逝的两颗罢了
[1:27:53] That’s us. Lost in space. 迷失在漫漫宇宙中
[1:27:55] The cop, you, me, 那个警察 你 还有我
[1:27:58] who notices? 有谁会注意呢
[1:28:08] What’s with you? 你到底怎么回事
[1:28:11] As in? 什么意思
[1:28:13] As in, if somebody had a gun to your head and said, 如果有个人拿枪指着你的头 然后说
[1:28:15] “You gotta tell me what’s going on with this person over here “你得告诉我那个人到底是怎么回事
[1:28:18] or I’m gonna kill you.” 否则我就杀了你”
[1:28:22] “What is driving him? What was he thinking?” “是什么在驱动着他 他在想什么”
[1:28:25] You know, you couldn’t do it, could you? 但你做不到 对吗
[1:28:26] Because they would have to kill your ass, 因为你根本无法知道他人心里在想什么
[1:28:29] because you don’t know what anyone else is thinking. 所以 他们将不得不杀了你
[1:28:36] I think you’re low, my brother. Way low. 我觉得你很下作 老兄 非常下作
[1:28:40] Like, what were you? 你到底算什么
[1:28:40] One of those institutionalised-raised guys? 在冷酷的制度体系下长大的人吗
[1:28:43] Anybody home? 你有良知吗
[1:28:45] And… And the standard parts that are supposed to be there in people, 那些普通人应该具有的人性
[1:28:49] in you, aren’t. 你却没有
[1:28:58] And why haven’t you killed me yet? 你为什么还不杀了我
[1:29:04] Of all the cabbies in L.A., I get Max, 洛杉矶有这么多出租车 我偏偏遇上你
[1:29:05] Sigmund Freud meets Dr. Ruth. 就像弗洛伊德遇见了露丝医生
[1:29:09] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[1:29:13] Look in the mirror. 看看镜子
[1:29:16] Paper towels, clean cab, 纸巾 干净的出租车
[1:29:17] limo company someday. 未来有一天会成立豪车公司
[1:29:18] How much you got saved? 你攒了多少钱
[1:29:20] That ain’t none of your business. 这与你无关
[1:29:22] Someday? “Someday my dream will come”? 总有一天 “总有一天我的梦想会实现”
[1:29:25] One night you’ll wake up, 当你在某个夜晚醒来时
[1:29:26] and you’ll discover it never happened. 会意识到这从未实现过
[1:29:28] It’s all turned around on you. 这一切都与你失之交臂
[1:29:30] It never will. Suddenly you are old. 梦想永远不会实现 突然间 你已经老了
[1:29:35] Didn’t happen. 从未实现
[1:29:36] And it never will, 也永远不会实现
[1:29:36] because you were never gonna do it anyway. 因为你本来就没打算迈出那一步
[1:29:39] You’ll push it into memory, 你只会将这一切存为记忆
[1:29:40] then zone out in your Barcalounger, 然后躺在按摩椅上发呆
[1:29:42] being hypnotised by daytime TV for the rest of your life. 在日间电视节目中浑浑噩噩地度过你的余生
[1:29:47] Don’t you talk to me about murder. 别和我谈什么谋杀
[1:29:49] All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln Town Car. 你只需要预付一辆林肯城市的定金
[1:29:53] Or that girl. You can’t even call that girl. 还有那位女士 你甚至都不敢给她打电话
[1:29:57] What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab? 你他妈还开什么出租车
[1:30:18] Because I never straightened up and looked at it, you know? 因为我从未理清过思绪 然后正视我自己
[1:30:21] Myself. I should have. 我早就应该这么做
[1:30:26] I’ve tried to gamble my way out from under 我曾试过冒险一把 走出低谷
[1:30:28] but that was just a born-to-lose deal. 但这不过是一场注定的失败
[1:30:31] – Slow down. – It’s gotta be perfect. -开慢点 -要做就要做到完美
[1:30:33] It’s got to be perfect to go. 一定要做好万全的准备
[1:30:35] Risk all torqued down. 排除一切风险
[1:30:39] I could’ve done it anytime I wanted to. 我本来随时都能这么做
[1:30:42] Red light. 红灯
[1:30:50] But you know what? New news. 告诉你 最新消息
[1:30:52] It doesn’t matter anyway. 这根本不重要
[1:30:54] What does it matter anyway? 还有什么是重要的呢
[1:30:56] We’re all insignificant out here in this big-ass nowhere. 在这世界上 我们都是微不足道的尘埃罢了
[1:31:00] Twilight Zone shit. 就像《阴阳魔界》一样扯淡
[1:31:07] Says the badass sociopath in my back seat. 我后座的反社会杀人狂如此说道
[1:31:14] But you know what? 但你知道吗
[1:31:16] That’s the one thing I gotta thank you for, bro. 有一件事我得谢谢你 老兄
[1:31:17] Because until now, I never looked at it that way. 因为直到刚才 我都从未这么想过
[1:31:23] What does it matter? It don’t, so fuck it. Fix it. 还有什么是重要的呢 没有 那就去他妈的吧
[1:31:27] What do we got to lose anyway, right? 反正我们已经一无所有了 不是吗
[1:31:30] Slow down. 减速
[1:31:31] Why? You gonna shoot me? 怎么 你要向我开枪吗
[1:31:33] You gonna pull the trigger and kill us? 你要按下扳机 然后让我们丧命吗
[1:31:34] – Go ahead, shoot my ass. – Slow the hell down. -来啊 打死我 -给我减速
[1:31:36] What you gonna do? You gonna shoot me? 你打算怎么办 向我开枪吗
[1:31:37] You gonna shoot me now? You gonna kill us? 你现在就想向我开枪吗 你想让我们丧命吗
[1:31:39] Well, shoot my ass, then. 来啊 打啊
[1:31:41] Shoot me. 打死我
[1:31:42] – Slow down! – You’re right. -减速 -你说得对
[1:31:45] You know what, Vincent? 知道吗 文森特
[1:31:48] Go fuck yourself! 去你妈的
[1:32:22] Well, that was brilliant. 真有你的
[1:32:24] Didn’t have your seat belt on? 你没系安全带吗
[1:33:04] 1-L-20, show me code 6 at Olympic and Figueroa 1L20 奥林匹克大街和菲格罗亚大街交汇处
[1:33:07] on a TC with injuries. 发生交通事故 有人员受伤
[1:33:09] Copy your location. 事故地点已收到
[1:33:09] Sir, are you okay? What happened? 先生 你还好吧 出什么事了
[1:33:14] Sir, you were involved in an accident. 先生 你出了交通事故
[1:33:16] An ambulance is on its way to help you. 救护车正在来的路上
[1:33:19] You understand what I’m saying to you? 明白我说的话吗
[1:33:20] Sit down and relax, okay? 坐下休息 好吗
[1:33:25] Okay. 好的
[1:33:26] Don’t worry about the cab. They’ll get you a new one. 别担心出租车的事 他们会给你换辆新车
[1:33:30] Relax and breathe. 放松 深呼吸
[1:33:46] Put your hands up. 举起双手
[1:33:48] Put your hands up. 举起双手
[1:33:49] Face the cab. 面朝出租车
[1:33:50] Get down on your knees. 跪下
[1:33:51] – Go ahead and arrest me. – Put your hands on top of your head. -逮捕我吧 -双手抱头
[1:33:53] Take me to jail. L.A. County jail’s great. 送我进监狱 洛杉矶县监狱就很不错
[1:33:55] Don’t move! Put your hands behind your head. 不许动 把双手放在头后
[1:34:03] 1-L-20, I need a backup on a 187 suspect. 1L20 我需要支援 这里有杀人嫌犯
[1:34:20] – Put your gun down! – Get back! Put your hands down! -把枪放下 -退后 把手放下
[1:34:22] – Look, I gotta go. – Put down the gun! -我必须得走 -把枪放下
[1:34:24] Stop moving! Stop moving! 不许动 不许动
[1:34:26] When did this become a negotiation? 你什么时候可以和我讨价还价了
[1:34:31] Clap your hands together. Hold your hands together. 把手并拢 把你的双手并拢
[1:34:33] Listen, somebody’s gonna get killed if I don’t go right now. 听着 如果我现在不走 就会有人丧命
[1:34:37] Now, cuff yourself. 把自己铐上
[1:34:39] I’m going to Sixth and Fig. Call the cops. 我要去六号街和菲戈街交汇处 记得叫警察
[1:34:59] Give me that. 把手机给我
[1:35:02] Fuck! 该死
[1:35:30] Come on! 快点
[1:36:01] Come on. 快点
[1:36:03] Go through. 快点接通
[1:36:05] Come on. Come on. Pick up. 快点 快点接电话
[1:36:27] Pick up. 接电话
[1:36:30] Come on, girl. 快点
[1:36:33] Come on, pick up. 快点 快点接电话
[1:36:58] U.S. Attorney’s Office. 美国联邦检察官办公室
[1:36:59] – Annie! – Yes. -安妮 -是我
[1:37:00] It’s Max. Max, the cab driver. 我是麦克斯 那个出租车司机
[1:37:03] Listen to me, all right? 听我说 好吗
[1:37:04] – A guy named Vincent… – Max. -一个叫文森特的人 -麦克斯
[1:37:06] Listen to me, Annie. 听我说 安妮
[1:37:09] It’s kind of a strange time to be calling. 现在这个时间打电话来有点奇怪
[1:37:11] Listen. Listen, Annie. 听我说 安妮
[1:37:12] There’s a man named Vincent. He’s coming to kill you. 有个叫文森特的人要来杀你
[1:37:17] – He’s what? – Kill you! He’s coming to kill you! -他要干什么 -他要来杀你
[1:37:20] He was scoping out the building when I dropped you off… 当你下车的时候 他正好在检查大楼
[1:37:23] Okay, you know what? Max, 好吧 麦克斯
[1:37:24] if this is supposed to be some type of joke, it’s not funny. 如果这是某种玩笑的话 这一点也不好笑
[1:37:27] It’s not a joke. Listen to me. Annie, listen to me, please. 这不是玩笑 听我说 安妮 请听我说
[1:37:29] Felix hired him. Okay? 菲利克斯雇了他 好吗
[1:37:31] Or people that Felix worked for. 也可能是菲利克斯的上司
[1:37:33] Felix Reyes-Torrena. 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳
[1:37:35] How do you know about my case? 你怎么知道我的案子
[1:37:36] I don’t understand what’s going on. 我不明白这是怎么回事
[1:37:38] All I know is that he’s already killed witnesses. 我只知道他已经杀了证人
[1:37:40] He’s coming to kill you. 现在他要来杀你
[1:37:43] When I dropped you off I don’t know how it happened, 当你下车的时候 我也不知道怎么回事
[1:37:44] but he ended up in my cab. 但他最后上了我的车
[1:37:53] 美国联邦检察官办公室 加州中区分部
[1:37:53] 安妮·法瑞尔 大卫·坎宁
[1:38:06] Annie. 安妮
[1:38:08] Annie, listen. All I want you to do… 安妮 听我说 你只需要…
[1:38:19] I don ‘t understand what’s going on. 我不明白这是怎么回事
[1:38:20] Annie, annie, annie, listen. Listen. 安妮 安妮 听我说
[1:38:21] – Max. – Please listen. -麦克斯 -请听我说
[1:38:44] Get out of the building. Annie. 马上离开大楼 安妮
[1:38:52] Okay, I’m leaving the building right now. 好 我现在就走
[1:38:53] No, no, no, wait. 不不不 等等
[1:38:55] – Max. – Wait, wait. -麦克斯 -等等
[1:38:59] Max. 麦克斯
[1:39:00] Listen, where are you right now? 你现在在哪里
[1:39:01] – What floor? – I’m on the sixteenth floor. -在几楼 -我在十六楼
[1:39:03] I’m in the law library and files. 我在法律文献图书馆
[1:39:05] He’s two floors below you, corner office. 他就在你楼下两层 转角的办公室
[1:39:08] In my office? 在我办公室里吗
[1:39:09] Listen, he does not know you’re up there. 听着 他不知道你在楼上
[1:39:10] Just stay right there and call 911. 待在原处 打911报警
[1:39:12] Max, are you sure he’s on the fourteenth floor? 麦克斯 你确定他在十四楼吗
[1:39:14] Listen, just stay there and just call the police. 听我说 待在原处 然后报警
[1:39:15] Just call the police. 赶紧报警
[1:39:18] Max? 麦克斯
[1:39:23] Shit. 该死
[1:39:29] 15楼 文献馆
[1:39:31] Max? 麦克斯
[1:39:39] Shit. 该死
[1:39:46] – Max. – Annie, he knows you’re up there. Just… -麦克斯 -安妮 他知道你在楼上
[1:39:49] Max… I can’t hear you. Hello? 麦克斯 我听不见你说话
[1:39:51] Annie. Annie, listen to me. 安妮 安妮 听我说
[1:39:54] Shit. 该死
[1:39:58] Annie. Annie! 安妮 安妮
[1:40:02] Shit. 该死
[1:41:00] 911. Operator. 911紧急中心 我是接线员
[1:41:01] Yes. Listen, there is a man in my building, and he is… 听着 我所在的大楼里有一个人 他打算…
[1:41:08] Hello? 喂
[1:44:19] Let her go. 放了她
[1:44:21] Max? 麦克斯
[1:44:25] Why? What are you gonna do about it? 为什么 你又能怎么样
[1:44:31] Come on. 快点
[1:44:46] Max! 麦克斯
[1:45:06] – Oh, God. Felix Reyes-Torrena? – Yeah. I met him. -天哪 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳 -是的 我见过他
[1:45:11] What do you mean, you met him? How? 什么叫你见过他 怎么见的
[1:45:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:45:13] Look, when I dropped you off, there was a fare. 当你下车的时候 有一个客人
[1:45:16] – He said his name is Vincent. – Vincent? -他说他叫文森特 -文森特
[1:45:25] – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – This is the street. -等等 -这边是街道
[1:45:30] This way. Come on. 走这边 快
[1:46:00] Stay up. Stay up. Stay up. 挺住 挺住
[1:46:02] What we gonna do? 我们怎么办
[1:46:03] Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait. 等等 等等 等等
[1:46:05] No, no. This way. 不 不 走这边
[1:46:30] Wait, wait. Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[1:46:56] Stay down. 趴下
[1:47:46] Shit. 该死
[1:47:55] There’s a station. 到站了
[1:48:37] Shit. 该死
[1:49:14] Max! 麦克斯
[1:49:17] I do this for a living! 我靠干这行为生
[1:50:30] We’re almost at the next stop. 我们马上就要到下一站了
[1:50:36] Hey, Max. 麦克斯
[1:50:42] A guy gets on the MTA here in L.A. and dies. 有个人登上了洛杉矶的地铁 然后死在了里面
[1:50:51] Think anybody will notice? 你觉得会有人发现吗
2004年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Children of Men(人类之子)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Take the Money and Run(傻瓜入狱记)[1969]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme