Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Cold Mountain(冷山)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Cold Mountain(冷山)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:冷山
英文名称:Cold Mountain
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] “Dear Mr. Inman, “亲爱的因曼先生
[00:33] “I began by counting the days, 开始的时候我一天天数着日子
[00:36] “then the months. 然后是月复一月
[00:39] “I don’t count on anything anymore 我已经不再数着日子过 心中别无所求
[00:41] “except the hope that you will return, 唯愿你最终能回来
[00:44] “and the silent fear that in the years since we saw each other, 自我们分别这些年来寂静的恐惧
[00:50] “this war, this awful war, 这场战争 这可怕的战争
[00:54] “will have changed us both beyond all reckoning.” 必将彻底改变我们 不再是记忆中的模样”
[01:10] 内战将尽之时 北方军队在南方防线下埋炸药
[01:37] 1864年7月 弗吉尼亚州 彼得斯堡被围 南方军正等待北方军的进攻
[01:49] This poor boy’s from Alabama, 这个可怜的孩子是阿拉巴马来的
[01:52] – He’s a long way from home. – Thank you. -那可离家够远的 -谢谢
[01:59] Why don’t them Yanks just attack? 那些北方佬为什么还不进攻
[02:12] Got any shirts, son? 有衣服吗 小子
[02:21] It’s Mo Oakley’s boy. 那是莫·奥克利的儿子
[02:24] Can’t be old enough to fight, can he? 恐怕还不到参战的年龄吧
[02:33] – Good morning. – Morning, son. -早上好 -早上好 小子
[02:36] Got some boots and jackets. You want one? 这里有些靴子和夹克 想要吗
[02:39] – Here, you want that? – Thanks. -给 这个你要吗 -谢谢
[02:43] I hope these boots can hold up for 400 miles, 希望这些靴子能撑过400英里的路
[02:46] ’cause they’re taking me back to Cold Mountain. 因为我可要穿着它们回冷山呢
[02:54] “I think now on the fleeting moments between us “我经常想起我们在一起时那飞逝的时光
[02:57] “and wish I could repair them. 真希望我能弥补许多遗憾
[03:01] “My awkward nature, the things left unsaid.” 希望我不曾矜持扭捏 不曾留下许多话未说出口”
[03:09] All right, that’s it, 好了 就这样
[03:16] Enough powder here to blow a hole in the sky. 这里的炸药连天都能炸出个窟窿
[03:19] Yeah, a real Yankee good mornin’. 是啊 这才是北方佬的清晨问候
[03:36] That old book of yours is in shreds. 你那本旧书都快散架了
[03:41] Same as us, seen too much war. 就像我们 经历了太多战火的侵袭
[03:46] Oakley, 奥克利
[03:47] Don’t worry, son. 别担心 孩子
[03:49] Them Yankee boys keep store hours, 那些北方佬跟商店一样
[03:52] they ain’t open yet. 不到点不开门营业
[04:03] Close it up. 关上吧
[04:17] Hey, where’d you come from? 嘿 你是从哪冒出来的
[04:20] That’s fresh breakfast. 那可是新鲜早餐
[04:21] He’s mine, Butcher. 它是我的 布彻
[04:23] Get away! 让开
[04:24] – I saw him first. – Come on! -是我先看见的 -快追
[04:26] – I saw it first! – That’s my rabbit! That’s my rabbit! -我先看见的 -那是我的兔子 我的兔子
[04:33] Get your paws off my rabbit! Get your paws off my rabbit! 放开我的兔子 放开我的兔子
[05:21] “When I came with my father to the town of Cold Mountain, “当我随父亲来到那个叫冷山的小镇时
[05:24] “I was so shy of how I looked, 我对于自己的打扮感到十分羞怯
[05:26] “So out of place. 真是格格不入
[05:29] “But did you know how happy I was to escape from Charleston, 但你知道我多么开心能逃离查尔斯顿
[05:33] “from a world of slaves and corsets and cotton?” 逃离那个充满奴隶 束身衣和棉花的世界吗
[05:37] What do you fools think you’ll be fightin’ for? 你们这些白痴是以为自己是在为什么而战
[05:40] – The South? – I call this nail Northern Aggression. -南方吗 -我管这颗钉子叫「北方侵略」
[05:44] – Damn right. – I call this nail the Yankee Skulls. -一点没错 -我管这颗钉子叫「北方佬的脑袋」
[05:47] Last time I checked, the South was a direction, 要是我没记错 南方好像只是个方向吧
[05:50] Never figured you for a Lincoln lover, JT. 没想到你居然支持林肯 JT
[05:52] I tell you, as soon as I finish this chapel, 我告诉你 等我修好这个教堂
[05:54] I’m gonna go off and kill me some Yankees. 我就要去战场 杀几个北方佬
[05:56] Piss and vinegar. 真是充满激情和力量
[05:58] Fightin’ for a rich man’s slave, that’s what. 其实不过是为有钱人的奴隶打仗
[06:00] Whoa, here comes the minister, 牧师来了
[06:02] Ben, thank you, will you assist my daughter? 本 谢谢 能扶我女儿下车吗
[06:05] Lord have mercy, look at that bonnet. 我的天 瞧瞧那顶帽子
[06:07] Look what’s in it. 再瞧瞧戴帽子的人
[06:09] Oakley, hand me the hammer, boy. 奥克利 把锤头递给我 小子
[06:11] That’s a true Southern belle. 真是一位南方美人
[06:13] – Mr. Swanger! Good morning to you. – Morning, Reverend. -斯万格先生 早安 -早安 牧师
[06:18] Esco, you remember my daughter, Ada. 埃斯科 还记得我女儿艾达吗
[06:21] – Miss Monroe. – Good morning, -门罗小姐 -早安
[06:23] – Morning. – Morning, -早安 -早安
[06:24] – Excellent progress. – Morning, -进展不错 -早安
[06:27] Mrs. Swanger, Mrs. Castlereagh. 这二位是斯万格夫人 卡斯特勒雷夫人
[06:29] Morning, Reverend. 早安 牧师
[06:30] Now, if y’all will excuse me, 请允许我先失陪一下
[06:31] in Charleston, my congregation 要是在查尔斯顿 我的教众
[06:34] would still be disputing the size of the windows. 肯定要在为窗户的尺寸争论不休了
[06:36] It’s a chapel. 只是小教堂而已
[06:37] Miss Monroe, I was just thinkin’ about you. 门罗小姐 我刚才还在想着你
[06:40] Cold Mountain must feel like the end of the world. 冷山对你来说肯定像世界末日吧
[06:44] Not at all. 并非如此
[06:47] – It’s very beautiful. – Well, you put us all to shame. -这里很美 -你真让我们自惭形秽
[06:52] Men up here had a bearing on what they thought a woman was, 那上面的男人刚对女人有了点概念
[06:55] and then you showed up. 结果就来了个你这样的美人
[06:58] – No, I doubt that. – Oh, believe me, -不 我可不信 -相信我
[07:00] if you was to say a word to one of these fools, 如果你能和其中一个笨蛋说上句话
[07:03] I could get my top field cleared. 我山上那块地就有人帮我犁了
[07:07] – Any one? – No, um… -谁都行吗 -不是
[07:10] Him in particular, 必须是他
[07:13] up in the rafters, 椽子上那个
[07:15] won’t normally say boo to a goose. 平时可是一句话不说的
[07:20] He’s been pressin’ me since the day you arrived here. 自从你来了这里之后 他就整日缠着我引荐
[07:29] – Your top field cleared? – That’s right. -帮你犁地是吗 -没错
[07:36] Good morning, I’m Ada Monroe. 早上好 我是艾达·门罗
[07:41] Inman. 我是因曼
[07:43] Inman. 因曼
[07:44] WP Inman. W.P.因曼
[07:47] WP Inman. W.P.因曼
[07:49] Repeatin’ a thing doesn’t improve it. 重复可没有什么用
[07:53] People call me Inman. 别人叫我因曼
[07:58] How ’bout that? Inman speaks. 瞧瞧 因曼说话了
[08:00] If you were to take a glass of cider, 要是你下来喝一杯苹果酒
[08:02] your friends might stop staring. 你的朋友可能就不会总盯着你了
[08:07] Inman. 因曼
[08:10] You’re just jealous. 你就是嫉妒
[08:11] I’m gonna take her for a walk at Bishop’s Creek. 我要带她去主教溪散步
[08:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:26] And what do you do? 你是做什么的
[08:28] I work wood, 做木工
[08:31] hunt, 打猎
[08:34] mostly work wood. 主要是木工
[08:39] Clear fields? 犁地呢
[08:45] I can clear a field. 我可以犁地
[08:48] Was there something in particular you wished to say to me? 你有什么话想对我说吗
[08:57] Not that comes to me. 我想不起来有什么
[09:06] I’ll say thank you… for the cider. 我应该说谢谢 谢谢你的苹果酒
[09:16] ♪You’ll walk unscathed…♪ ♪你安然无恙♪
[09:23] ♪No ploughman’s blade will cut thee down♪ ♪长刀都不能让你倒下♪
[09:31] ♪No cutlass wound will mark thy face♪ ♪短剑也无法在你脸上留下伤口♪
[09:37] ♪I’ve gone to find my ain true love♪ ♪我已踏上寻找真爱的旅途♪
[09:44] ♪I’ve gone to find my ain true love♪ ♪我已踏上寻找真爱的旅途♪
[10:40] Fire! 开火
[10:58] Move back! Go back! Move back! 撤退 回去 退回去
[11:01] Go back! Go back! 撤退 撤退
[11:04] They’re trapped in the wrong damn crater. 他们被困在了错误的弹坑里
[11:07] Whole plan backfired on ’em. 他们的计划坑了自己
[11:09] Send them Yanks straight to hell. 送那些北方佬下地狱
[11:11] – Hold it, hold it. – Let’s go, Turn it around. -等等 等等 -快走 回去
[11:17] Damn fools dug their own grave. 那些白痴是自掘坟墓
[11:20] We’ve got ’em now, boys. 他们落在我们手里了 兄弟们
[11:24] It’s a turkey shoot. 就像射击火鸡一样容易
[11:27] What? 什么
[11:28] It’s a turkey shoot. They’ve run themselves into a hole. 就像射击火鸡一样容易 他们把自己困在坑里了
[11:31] Hell’s busted. 他们倒霉了
[12:35] Oakley! 奥克利
[12:49] Oakley! 奥克利
[12:58] Oakley! 奥克利
[13:26] – Inman! Inman! – Oakley! -因曼 因曼 -奥克利
[13:33] Oakley! 奥克利
[14:03] – Inman! – Come on. -因曼 -来
[14:06] Inman. 因曼
[14:10] I’ve got you. 我来救你了
[14:40] I got a few. 我杀了好几个
[14:43] – You saw? – I saw. -你看到了吗 -我看到了
[14:50] Am I gonna die? 我会死吗
[14:55] Your folks can be real proud of you. 你父母会为你非常骄傲的
[15:11] Son, this fellow says he’ll play whatever you want. 孩子 这家伙说你想听什么他都拉给你听
[15:19] What about “Bonaparte’s Retreat”? That’s one I play. 《波拿巴的撤退》怎么样 这个我会
[15:27] No, Play me somethin’ sweet, 不 我想听甜蜜一点的曲子
[15:31] like a girl’s waiting for me. 像有个女孩在等我回去的那种情歌
[15:35] – You heard him. – I only know a couple of tunes. -按他说的来 -我只会几首曲子
[15:39] Like when you’re at Bishop’s Creek… 就像你身在主教溪
[15:42] and you’re thirsty… 你很口渴
[15:45] and the water’s so cool. 而溪水那么清凉
[15:50] I don’t know what music that is. 我不知道那是什么歌
[16:17] I’m reachin’ Cold Mountain before you. 我要先你一步回冷山了
[16:58] Good morning, Sally. 早上好 莎莉
[17:04] Well, that’s a fine-sounding thing. 那东西好像能发出美妙的声音啊
[17:08] My piano. 是我的钢琴
[17:12] Oh, I’ve been missing it. 我想它很久了
[17:14] Thank you, by the way, Inman’s in my top field clearing his debt. 谢谢 对了 因曼在犁地还债了
[17:19] Oh, dear. 我的天
[17:25] And then he had nothing to say. 可他却没什么话可说
[17:28] He was happy. 他很开心
[17:31] Really? 真的吗
[17:34] Are men so different in Charleston? 查尔斯顿的男人不是这样的吗
[17:39] Men? 男人
[17:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:44] If you’re sayin’ you might like him, 如果你还挺喜欢他
[17:45] why not go over and say good mornin’? 不如过去打个招呼
[17:49] I should be gettin’ along. 我还是走吧
[17:52] Walk on, quickly. 往前走 快
[17:55] Come on, walk on, slowly. 快 往前走 慢点
[17:58] Walk on. 往前走
[18:44] My dear daughter, Ada, 我亲爱的女儿 艾达
[18:47] who’s given up so much for so long to help me in my ministry, 为了帮助我的传教事业 一直以来她放弃了太多
[18:52] and upon whom I rely. 其实是我依赖她
[18:56] Friends, we are both very happy 朋友们 我们都很高兴
[19:00] to have this opportunity tonight… 今晚能有此机会
[19:03] to thank you from our hearts… 发自内心地对你们说声谢谢
[19:07] for your kind welcome and, 谢谢你们热情的欢迎
[19:09] most of all, such a fine chapel. 最重要的是 建了这么好的一座教堂
[19:14] So… 所以
[19:17] …thank you, and God bless you. 非常感谢 愿主保佑你们
[19:23] Our house is always open to any of you at any time. 我们的家门将永远向你们敞开
[19:29] Welcome. 欢迎
[19:31] Esco? 埃斯科
[19:37] That gentleman, he help build the chapel? 那位先生 他参与教堂的搭建了吗
[19:39] Him? No, that’s Teague, 他吗 没有 那是提格
[19:42] at one time the Teague family owned the whole of Cold Mountain. 曾经整个冷山都属于提格家族
[19:46] My farm, your farm, it all belonged to his grandpappy, 我的农场 你的农场 曾经都属于他爷爷
[19:50] Teague wanted this place bad, and you got it. 提格很想要这块地 结果却成了你的
[19:53] And he’s here sniffin’ out an advantage. 他来这里是想找机会捞好处
[19:58] There’s no advantage here, 这里没什么好处可捞
[20:00] except to celebrate a job well done, 只有对教堂落成的庆祝
[20:04] and that is a good thing in these troubled times… 在这种艰难的时期 这是好事
[20:06] – Miss Monroe. – Thank you. -门罗小姐 -谢谢
[20:14] Were you never planning to come inside? 你不打算进屋吗
[20:16] I’m wetter than a fish. 我都湿透了
[20:20] – There’s a good fire going. – I’m all right. -里面生了火可以烤烤 -我不用了
[20:26] You’re always carrying a tray. 你总是捧着托盘
[20:31] I was going to take some root beer over to the Negroes. 我正要给那些黑人送些啤酒过去
[20:43] Somebody said you were enlisting. 有人说你参军了
[20:46] – Are you? – If there is a war, we’ll all fight. -是吗 -如果有战争 我们都会上战场的
[21:03] – Did you get a picture made? – Say again? -你的照片做好了吗 -什么
[21:06] A tintype, 锡版照相
[21:09] with your musket and your courage on display. 能展现你的火枪和勇气
[21:12] You’re laughin’ at me. 你在笑话我
[21:17] I don’t know you. 我并不了解你
[21:23] This doesn’t come out right. 这不是我想要的
[21:26] If it were enough just to stand, without the words… 如果我们能只站一会儿 不说话…
[21:33] It is. 可以的
[21:38] It is. 可以
[21:44] You… Look. 你…你看
[21:46] Look! Look at the sky now. What color is it? 快看现在的天空 是什么颜色的
[21:52] Or the way… a hawk flies? 或者 雄鹰飞翔的方式
[21:57] Or you wake up… 或者当你醒来
[22:00] and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody. 你的心因为思念某个人而隐隐作痛
[22:06] What do you call that? 你把那称作什么
[22:17] I’ll do that, 让我来吧
[22:20] I can’t get much wetter. 我反正已经湿透了
[22:26] “What if you are killed, and I’ll never see you again? “若是你死了 我再也见不到你怎么办
[22:30] “You said after a few years I would barely remember your name. 你曾说 过个几年我连你的名字都无法记起
[22:35] “Oh, Inman. 因曼啊
[22:38] It is more than three years, and I remember your name. “ 已经过去不止三年 我还记得你的名字”
[22:43] Soldiers, don’t get up. 士兵们 不用起立
[22:48] You are mentioned tonight in my report. 今晚我在报告里提到了你们
[22:50] You men from Cold Mountain 你们从冷山来的这些人
[22:51] have once again been heroes for the cause. 又一次成为了为大业而战的英雄
[22:55] There are Yankees in that stand 敌我双方之间的树林里
[22:57] of trees between us, stuck there from the retreat. 还有很多北方佬被困住 无法撤退
[22:59] If they stay there, 如果他们留在那里
[23:01] tomorrow mornin’ they can shoot us down for sport.. 明早他们可以像玩乐一样射杀我们
[23:08] Go around. 散开
[23:13] It’s a Reb! 是南方军
[23:15] How many of them are there? 他们有多少人
[23:16] I think there’s five. 我觉得有五个
[23:17] Under the trees. 在树下
[23:23] – We got ’em. – Let’s go, let’s go. -我们逮到他们了 -快走 快走
[23:25] Butcher’s down. 布彻中枪了
[23:28] Leave him, leave him. He’s gone. Let’s go. 别管他了 他死了 我们快走
[23:34] – Go, go! Go! – Run! -快走 快走 -快跑
[23:38] – Go! Go! Go! – Hold your fire! -快走啊 -别开火
[23:42] What’s over by them trees? 树林那边是什么
[23:44] It’s us! It’s us! 是我们 是我们
[23:49] I said hold your fire! Hold your fire. 我说了停火 别开枪
[23:59] Leave him. Leave him. 别管他了 丢下他
[24:31] Inman’ll get it. 因曼会处理好的
[24:34] Supposed to bring good luck, a bird caught in a room. 一只鸟困在房间里 据说会带来好运
[24:39] I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting. 十分抱歉让诸位久等
[24:42] She’ll just be a few seconds. 她很快就好
[25:48] – Mr. Inman. – Reverend. -因曼先生 -牧师
[25:50] – What can I do for you? – I have some sheet music. -请问有何贵干 -我有些乐谱
[25:53] It belonged to my father. No use to me. 是我父亲的 对我来说没什么用
[25:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:58] – You must come in. – I should probably get along. -你一定要进来坐坐 -我或许该走了
[26:01] Mr. Inman is more comfortable outdoors. 因曼先生在外面更自在
[26:04] Perhaps we might… perhaps we might take a walk. 或许我们 或许我们可以一起散散步
[26:08] A splendid idea. 那太好了
[26:13] Let me just get your hat. 我去拿你的帽子
[26:19] I dragged my poor daughter 我把我可怜的女儿
[26:21] 400 miles from Charleston to Cold Mountain, 从查尔斯顿拽到400多英里外的冷山
[26:24] because my doctors, they’ve been sayin’ my chest is weak, 就因为我的医生们说我的心脏很弱
[26:28] so the air’s supposed to do me good. 所以呼吸新鲜空气对我有好处
[26:32] But it’s the view I think heals. 但我觉得真正有治愈功能是这美景
[26:34] It’s what people say we’re fightin’ for, 这正是大家所说的我们战斗的目标
[26:37] to keep it that way. 保持这一切不变
[26:39] I have no plans to preach war in my church, Mr. Inman. 我无意在我的教堂鼓吹战争 因曼先生
[26:45] I imagine God is weary of 我猜上帝也疲于
[26:46] being called down on both sides of an argument. 被敌对的双方唤来求助
[26:52] I imagine God is. 我猜的确如此
[27:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[27:05] Now, your father played the piano, did he? 你父亲会弹钢琴 是吗
[27:08] That’s right. He was a teacher. 没错 他曾是个老师
[27:10] And is your father living, Mr. Inman? 那你的父亲还健在吗 因曼先生
[27:12] – He is not. – And your mother? -他过世了 -你的母亲呢
[27:15] No, sir. She died when I was born. 不 先生 我出生时她就去世了
[27:46] ♪Farewell, vain world.♪ ♪再会吧 虚荣的世界♪
[27:48] ♪I’m going home.♪ ♪我要回家了♪
[27:51] ♪My savior smiles and bids me come.♪ ♪我的救世主微笑着让我去♪
[27:55] ♪And I don’t care to stay here long.♪ ♪我不愿在此久留♪
[27:59] ♪Sweet angels beckon me away.♪ ♪甜美的天使带我离开♪
[28:03] ♪To sing God’s praise in endless day.♪ ♪在无尽的日夜 唱响上帝的颂歌♪
[28:07] ♪And I don’t care to stay here long.♪ ♪我不愿在此久留♪
[28:11] ♪Right up yonder, Christians.♪ ♪就去那边 基督教徒们♪
[28:15] – Secession. – North Carolina left the Union. -退出了 -北卡罗来纳州退出联邦了
[28:18] ♪O, yes, my Lord, for I don’t care to stay here long.♪ ♪是 我的主 我不愿在此久留♪
[28:26] We got our war! 我们要打仗了
[28:28] ♪… that I am born to die.♪ ♪我向死而生♪
[28:31] ♪ From grief and woe my soul shall fly.♪ ♪从悲伤与苦痛之中我的灵魂当翱翔♪
[28:36] ♪ And I don’t care to stay here long.♪ ♪而我不愿在此久留♪
[28:39] ♪ Bright angels shall convey me home.♪ ♪光明的天使会带我回家♪
[28:44] ♪ Away to New Jerusalem.♪ ♪前往新耶路撒冷♪
[28:48] ♪ And I don’t care to stay here long.♪ ♪而我不愿在此久留♪
[28:55] We got our war! We got it! We got it! It’s about time. 我们要打仗了 要打仗了 也是时候了
[29:04] – All right! – Inman! Inman! -太好了 -因曼 因曼
[29:07] Ready to fight, son, ready to fight. 准备好打仗 孩子 准备好了
[29:10] We got our war, man. 我们要打仗了 兄弟
[29:13] Well, you have your war. 你终于要去打仗了
[29:16] Ada. 艾达
[29:19] Ada. 艾达
[29:22] It’s a great day for North Carolina. 这是北卡罗来纳州的大好日子
[29:25] Those who follow Lincoln or preach abolition… 那些追随林肯或是鼓吹废奴的人
[29:30] you best keep one eye open when you’re sleepin’. 你们睡觉的时候最好小心点
[29:32] Ol’ boogeyman might get you. 恶魔可能会找上门
[29:35] Are you the law all of a sudden, Mr. Teague? 你突然就代表法律了吗 提格先生
[29:39] That’s right, son. 没错 孩子
[29:41] Home Guard for Haywood County. 我是海伍德县的乡团兵
[29:43] And I’m the law from today. 从今天起我就代表法律了
[29:45] Y’all go fight now. 你们都得上战场
[29:47] We’ll watch over your sweethearts. 我们会照看好你们的女人
[29:50] Teague, why ain’t you fightin’? 提格 你怎么不上战场
[29:52] ‘Cause he’s too old. 因为他太老了
[30:00] You might be safer back in Charleston. 你在查尔斯顿可能还更安全一点
[30:07] But then who’ll be waiting for you? 但那样谁来等你回家呢
[30:10] Three cheers for North Carolina! 为北卡罗来纳州欢呼三声
[30:11] – All right. – Three cheers for the South! -好咧 -为南方军欢呼三声
[30:13] Hip hip hurrah! 万岁
[30:15] Hip hip hurrah! 万岁
[30:17] Hip hip hurrah! 万岁
[30:31] Inman. It belongs to Inman. 因曼 这是因曼的
[30:34] I got it. He’s here. 给我吧 他就在这里
[30:41] They found that book you been worryin’ about, soldier. 他们找到了你一直操心的那本书 士兵
[31:26] Wait. 等下
[31:37] I found you this book to take with you. 我给你找来这本书 你可以带着上战场
[31:41] William Bartram. 威廉·巴特拉姆的
[31:45] They tell me it’s good. 他们告诉我这是好书
[31:48] I think he writes about these parts, the author, so… 我觉得这位作家写到了关于那些地方的风土人情
[31:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:57] And this. 还有这个
[32:07] I’m not smiling in it. 照片上我没有笑
[32:12] I don’t know how to do that, hold a smile. 我不知道该怎么 保持笑容
[32:41] – Ada. – What? -艾达 -怎么了
[33:07] He’ll be back in a month. 他一个月后就能回来了
[33:11] Kiss her for me. 帮我亲亲她
[33:20] Come on, let’s go. 快点 该走了
[33:28] I’ll be waiting for you. 我会等着你的
[34:06] Lookin’ good, Butcher. 看着不错啊 布彻
[34:08] Bring home some Yankee scalps, Swimmer. 带点北方佬的头皮回来 斯威默
[34:17] Look out the window, ladies. 请往窗外看 姑娘们
[34:18] See what these poor fools are dyin’ for. 看看这些可怜的蠢货为什么而死
[34:22] How many would still lose a leg for the rich man’s slave? 有多少人要为富人家的奴隶失去一条腿
[34:27] Most of these soldiers’ll be dead by morning, 这些士兵大部分到明天早上就死了
[34:29] or if they’re stubborn, by nightfall. 如果他们求生欲强 能撑到傍晚
[34:32] I’ve other men outside in the courtyard waitin’ for beds, 外面的院子里还有人在等着床位
[34:37] so any kind word will be a blessin’. 随便说些好话 对他们都是莫大的安慰
[34:44] It’s the heat, I’m sorry. They rot. 太热了 很遗憾 肉都快腐烂了
[34:47] Pigeon River… 鸽子河
[34:48] How are you, son? 你怎么样了 孩子
[34:52] Cold… Mountain… 冷 山
[34:57] I-I’m sorry. 不好意思
[34:59] – You want water? – Cold… Mountain. -你是要喝水吗 -冷山
[35:05] Cold Mountain? 冷山
[35:08] Cold Mountain. 冷山
[35:14] Do you worry when there’s no word from him? From Mr. Inman? 没有因曼先生的消息 你会担心吗
[35:21] Yes. 是的
[35:26] But then I’ve tried countin’ the number of words 然后我就试着去数
[35:28] which have passed between Mr. Inman and me, 因曼先生和我说过多少话
[35:32] not very many. 发现并不是很多
[35:33] But I think about him, Daddy, all the time. 但是我很想他 爸爸 时刻都很想
[35:38] I lost your mother after 22 months of marriage. 婚后22个月 我就失去了你的母亲
[35:44] It was enough to fill a life. 那份爱足以填满我的一生了
[35:52] That was the last of the ham. 那是最后的火腿了
[35:55] – It was delicious. – I have to learn how to cook. -很好吃 -我得学着做饭
[35:58] I was thinking of saying something in chapel. 我考虑在教堂说点什么
[36:01] Perhaps some of the womenfolk will volunteer. 或许一些妇女会乐意来帮忙
[36:03] I can’t have people coming here and cooking for me. 我不能让人来这里为我做饭
[36:08] I so… 我真的…
[36:09] I so regret… 我真后悔
[36:11] I should have raised you less like a companion 我本该把你培养得不那么像个同伴
[36:14] and more like a young woman, 更像个普通的年轻女子
[36:17] I’m sorry, Ada. And for dragging you here. 对不起 艾达 我还把你拖来这里
[36:22] I’m not sorry. 我不觉得后悔
[36:27] I would have followed you anywhere. 你去哪里我都会跟着
[36:32] – To Mongolia. – Mongolia. -哪怕是去蒙古 -蒙古
[36:36] But with no one left to work this place, 但这地方现在没人干活了
[36:39] nothing to buy, nothing left to buy it with… 没东西买 也没有钱去买
[36:43] I just don’t know how we’re gonna get through another winter. 我不知道我们要怎么熬过下个冬天
[36:49] Will you play me somethin’? 你愿意给我弹点什么吗
[36:52] Somethin’ peaceful while I look over my sermon. 在我准备布道词的时候弹一些安静的曲子
[36:55] It’s too damp out here. You should come inside. 外面太潮湿了 你该进屋去
[36:58] No. 不
[36:59] I like it. 我喜欢外面
[37:16] Daddy, bring the tablecloth in. 爸爸 把桌布拿进来
[37:22] Come inside before you drown. 快进屋 免得被淹死
[38:12] You have a letter. 你有一封信
[38:15] North Carolina. 北卡罗来纳州寄来的
[38:18] It’s come a long way. 真是跨越了万水千山而来
[38:23] It’s not too recent. 不是最近寄出的信
[38:26] It’s written this past winter. 是去年冬天写的信
[38:31] I’m afraid I can’t read who it’s from. 恐怕我看不出是谁写的信
[38:38] “Dear Mr. Inman…” “亲爱的因曼先生
[38:41] “Since you’ve left, 自你离开之后
[38:42] “time has been measured out in bitter chapters. 我度日如年 生活凄苦不堪
[38:47] “Last fall, my poor father died. 去年秋天 我可怜的父亲过世了
[38:51] “Our farm at Black Cove is abandoned. 我们在黑山坳的农场荒废了
[38:57] “Every house in these mountains touched by tragedy. 山里的每一户家庭都被惨剧折磨着
[39:04] “Each day the dread… of learning who has fallen… 每一天 大家都在担心又有谁牺牲了
[39:10] “who will not return from this terrible war. 又有谁无法从这可怕的战争中归来
[39:15] “And no word from you. 而你杳无音讯
[39:18] “Are you alive? 你还活着吗
[39:20] “I pray to God you are. 我向上帝乞求你平安
[39:24] “This war is lost on the battlefield 这场战争在战场上输了
[39:26] and is being lost twice over by those who stayed behind.” 而对于留在后方的人 更是输得惨烈”
[39:31] He ain’t comin’ back, you know that. 他不会回来了 你是知道的
[39:39] You must know that in your heart. 你内心深处一定清楚得很
[39:44] Look at me. 看着我
[39:48] Look at me. 看着我
[39:55] I’m not nothin’. 我也不是一无是处
[40:00] “I’m still waiting, as I promised I would. “我还在痴痴等待着 就像我承诺的那样
[40:07] “But I find myself alone and at the end of my wits… 但是我孤身一人 我已经没有任何办法了
[40:12] “too embarrassed to keep 实在没有脸面一直接受
[40:13] “taking from those who can least afford to give.” 那些尚可以接济的好心人的施舍”
[40:18] Ada! It’s Sally! 艾达 我是莎莉
[40:21] Ada! 艾达
[40:22] Look at the state of this place, 瞧瞧这地方破败成了什么样
[40:25] Well, set it on the porch. 放在门廊吧
[40:30] She let them slaves go free, and now… 她把奴隶们都释放了 现在…
[40:33] Poor soul, she’s got nobody and nothin’, 可怜的人 她无人依靠 什么也没有
[40:36] and waitin’ on a ghost. 痴等着一个亡魂
[40:49] Go away. 走开
[40:56] Devil! 魔鬼
[41:01] “My last thread of courage now is to put my faith in you… “现在我最后的一丝勇气 就是始终相信你”
[41:05] Come on. 快点
[41:08] “And to believe I will see you again. “相信我还会再次见到你
[41:12] “So now I say to you, plain as I can… 所以我现在要无比直白地对你说
[41:18] “If you are fighting, stop fighting. 如果你在战斗 请停止战斗吧
[41:22] “If you are marching, stop marching. 如果你在行军 请停止行军吧
[41:28] “Come back to me. 回到我身边
[41:34] Come back to me is my request.” 我请求你回到我身边”
[41:44] “Come back to me. “回到我身边
[41:48] Come back to me is my request.” 我请求你回到我身边”
[41:54] Wounded men, don’t stray from the hospital grounds. 伤员们 别离开医院太远
[42:03] If they send us back to fight… 如果他们派我们回去打仗…
[42:04] Hey, get your peanuts now, from the blind man. 快来买花生 买盲人的花生
[42:10] Hey, your hot goobers here. 嘿 这里有好吃的花生
[42:12] It’s a sad day. 真是伤感的一天
[42:17] Gettin’ better, soldier? 好点了吗 士兵
[42:20] Seems that way. 似乎好点了
[42:23] I wouldn’t hurry. 如果是我就不着急
[42:25] The war’s almost done. Don’t need your help to lose it. 战争就快结束了 不管有没有你都会输
[42:30] You got ten minutes now, boys. 给你们十分钟 小伙子们
[42:32] Ten minutes to get your haircuts and shaves. 十分钟时间剪头发 刮胡子
[42:35] I’ve been meanin’ to ask you. 我一直想问你
[42:37] Where’d you take your wound? 你的伤是怎么来的
[42:38] Oh, before I was born. 我生下来就有了
[42:41] Never set eyes on a thing in this world. 从来没看见过这世上的任何东西
[42:43] Not a tree, a gun or a woman. 树 枪 女人 都没见过
[42:47] Put my hand on all three, though. 不过这三样我都摸过
[42:51] – What would you give for that? – Huh? -你愿意付出什么呢 -什么
[42:53] – To have your eyeballs for ten minutes. – Ten minutes? -如果可以拥有十分钟的视力 -十分钟
[42:58] I wouldn’t give an Indian head cent. 我一分钱也不会出
[43:01] Might turn me hateful. 那可能会让我心怀怨恨
[43:02] That’s sure what seein’s done to me. 看着这个世界 确实让我怨恨
[43:04] No, that’s not the way I meant it. 不 我不是这个意思
[43:07] You said ten minutes. 你说了只有十分钟
[43:10] It’s havin’ a thing and then the loss of it I’m talking about. 我说的是拥有后再失去的感觉
[43:15] Then we don’t agree. 在这点上我不赞同你
[43:18] There’s not much 有一个地方
[43:18] I wouldn’t give for ten minutes of someplace. 如果能在那待十分钟 我几乎愿意付出一切
[43:20] Yeah, someplace… or someone. 好吧 某个地方 还是某个人
[43:27] You watch yourself, now. 你自己小心点
[43:30] They’re shootin’ men who take themselves a walk. 他们会打死那些逃跑的人
[44:12] By order of Zebulon Vance, 奉泽布伦·万斯
[44:15] governor of this great state of North Carolina, 伟大的北卡罗来纳州州长之命
[44:19] any soldier turned deserter is guilty of treason, 任何逃跑的士兵都将犯下叛国罪
[44:25] and should be hunted down like a dog. 应该像丧家之犬一样被追捕
[44:29] Any man who takes in a deserter is likewise guilty of treason. 所有收留逃兵的人也同样犯有叛国罪
[44:34] The Home Guard is powered to enter any place it sees fit 乡团有权进入任何可疑的地方
[44:38] without notice or constraint. 可以不经通知 不受限制
[44:41] Captain Teague needs more volunteers. 提格队长需要更多志愿者
[44:44] Any man whose age or infirmity 所有由于年龄或疾病
[44:46] prevents him from fightin’ shall join us 而无法参加战斗的男性都应当加入我们
[44:49] to protect this county from Yankee raiders and traitors to the cause. 保护本县免遭北方侵略者和叛徒的荼毒
[44:53] – Is there a letter for me? – Nothin’. -有我的信吗 -没有
[44:55] We’ve been gettin’ no post through at all. 最近我们一封信也没收到
[44:58] The sooner we lose this war the better. 我们越快输掉这场战争越好
[45:00] They say not one boy in ten is comin’ home to these mountains. 他们说这个山里出去的青年只有不到一成能回来
[45:04] Teague and his rabble throwin’ their weight around. 提格和他的暴民到处欺压群众
[45:06] They’re worse than the Yankees. 他们比北方佬还恶劣
[45:09] Might I speak with you, please? 我能跟你说句话吗
[45:13] This was the Reverend Monroe’s. 这是门罗牧师的
[45:18] I don’t know who would want a watch. 我不知道还有谁会想要一只表
[45:23] Who can bear to look at the time? 谁还能受得了看时间呢
[45:29] I’ve got a little salt pork you can have. 我有点咸猪肉可以给你
[45:33] Keep your daddy’s watch. 把你父亲的表收好
[45:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[45:42] I was talkin’ to some of the other womenfolk 我和其他妇女们聊过
[45:44] about maybe lookin’ in on you at Black Cove. 说也许可以去黑山坳看看你
[45:46] It’s hard right now, but… 现在时局艰难 但是…
[45:47] Oh, no, I manage very well, whatever the talk is. 不 我过得挺好的 不管别人怎么说
[45:53] I’m very grateful for the pork, 我非常感激你给的猪肉
[45:58] which I intend to pay for, of course. 当然我是打算以后付你钱的
[46:10] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[46:29] Ada. 艾达
[46:31] Ada. 艾达
[46:34] Why, Ada, you are skinny as a whippet, girl. 艾达 你怎么弄得和惠比特狗一样瘦
[46:38] You are comin’ indoors with me. 你要跟我回家
[46:40] No, I can’t. I don’t… 不 不行 我不…
[46:45] I can’t keep countin’ on your kindness. 我不能一直指望你的好心
[46:47] Now, come on, I’m makin’ a stew. 快来吧 我在做炖菜
[46:49] We’d be proud to have you. 如果你能来 我们会很高兴的
[46:53] Esco’s gonna be wantin’ his dinner. 埃斯科在等着吃晚饭呢
[46:55] I just wanna stop, I tell you. 告诉你们 我只希望战争结束
[46:59] Sit on the porch with Sal, 和莎莉一起坐在门廊
[47:01] watch my boys in the fields, 看着儿子们在田里劳动
[47:04] holler “Good job” every hour or so. 每个小时喊一声”干得好”
[47:08] That’ll be a good day, when our boys get home. 等儿子们回来 那将会是美好的一天
[47:11] What about your people in Charleston? 你在查尔斯顿的亲人怎么样
[47:17] There are no people. 我没有亲人
[47:20] And there’s no money. 也没有钱
[47:23] My father had some bonds and investments. 我父亲有一些债券和投资
[47:27] They’re worthless now, of course. 当然它们现在已经一文不值了
[47:30] The war… 战争…
[47:32] They’re not worth anything. 那些东西一点价值也没有了
[47:35] I don’t have anywhere else to go. 我无处可去
[47:43] I don’t wanna go. 我也不想走
[47:47] You’re waiting on a feller. 你在等一个人
[47:53] – Look down our well… – Esco… -去朝我家的井里看… -埃斯科
[47:55] She should. 她应该这么做
[47:58] If you look down our well with a mirror, 如果你用一面镜子朝我家的井里看
[48:01] you’ll see the future, it’s what they say. 你能看见未来 传说是这样的
[48:05] You do it. 你试过
[48:07] She does it. 她试过
[48:10] What kind of mirror? 什么样的镜子
[48:13] We’ll hold on to you, Esco, you hold on. 我们扶着你 埃斯科 你扶好了
[48:15] I got her. 我扶稳了
[48:17] We got you. 有我们扶着你
[48:21] See anything? 看见什么了吗
[48:29] – I don’t know. – I tried many a time. -我不知道 -我试过好多次
[48:32] Lookin’ for a sign my boys were comin’ home. 想找我儿子会回家的迹象
[48:35] I never saw a dickey bird. 我什么玩意儿也没看见
[48:53] Are you all right? Ada? 你没事吧 艾达
[48:56] What? What happened? 怎么了 发生了什么
[49:00] What’d you see? What’d you see? 你看见了什么 你看见了什么
[49:04] “Yesterday, I saw you walkin’ back to me… “昨天 我看到你朝我走来
[49:08] “Or thought I did. 或者我以为我看到了
[49:12] “I found myself crouching over Sally Swanger’s well… 我趴在莎莉·斯万格家的井边
[49:22] “Like a mad woman staring into its secrets. 像一个疯女人 凝视着它的秘密
[49:27] “Was it you I saw walking home to me, 我看到向我走来的那个身影是你吗
[49:30] “or was it your ghost? 还是你的鬼魂
[49:33] “After so long, I know I must learn to survive on my own 过了这么久 我知道我必须学会自力更生
[49:37] “and accept you will not return. 接受你不会回来的事实
[49:40] And yet I cannot. I cannot.” 然而我不能 我做不到”
[49:49] Them cows wants milkin’. 那些奶牛需要挤奶了
[49:51] If that letter ain’t urgent, 如果那封信不是那么紧急
[49:53] them cows is is what I’m sayin’. 那就该先给奶牛挤奶
[49:55] I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[49:57] Old lady Swanger says you need help. 斯万格家的说你需要帮助
[50:00] Here I am. 我就来了
[50:03] I… I need help, but… I need… 我是需要帮助 但我需要的是…
[50:05] I do need help, but I need a laborer. 我确实需要帮助 但我要的是一个劳工
[50:08] There’s… There’s plowing and rough work. 要犁地 和干粗活
[50:11] I think there’s been a misunderstanding. 我想这其中是有什么误会
[50:13] What’s that rake for? 那个耙子是做什么用的
[50:16] The rake? 耙子
[50:17] Well, it ain’t for gardenin’, that’s for sure. 肯定不是种花用的
[50:19] Number one, you got a horse? 第一 你有马吗
[50:21] I can plow all day. I’m a worker. 我可以犁一整天的地 我能干活
[50:23] Number two, ain’t no man better’n me, 第二 没有男人比得上我
[50:25] ’cause there ain’t no man around 因为这里的男人
[50:26] who ain’t old or full of mischief. 要么年纪大 要么就是祸害
[50:31] I know your plight. 我知道你的困境
[50:33] My plight? 我的困境
[50:34] Am I hard to hear? 我的话有那么难听懂吗
[50:36] ‘Cause you keep repeatin’ everything. 因为你一直在重复我的每一句话
[50:38] I ain’t lookin’ for money. 我不是为了钱
[50:39] I never cared for it and now it ain’t worth nothin’. 我从来不在乎钱 再说现在钱也一文不值了
[50:42] I expect to board and eat, at the same table. 我只想要个住宿和吃饭的地方 要在同一张桌上吃
[50:45] I ain’t a servant, if you get my meanin’. 我不是仆人 你懂我的意思吧
[50:47] You’re not a servant. 你不是仆人
[50:49] People’s gonna have to empty their own night jars is my point. 我的意思是 你必须要自己倒夜壶
[50:53] And I don’t expect to work 而且我也不希望我工作时
[50:54] whilst you sit around and watch, neither. 你在旁边只是坐着看
[50:56] Right. 好吧
[50:57] Right. Is that a yes or a no? “好吧” 你这是同意还是不同意
[51:03] There’s a rooster. 那里有只公鸡
[51:04] He’s the devil, I’m sure of it. 我很确定它就是个魔鬼
[51:06] I go near him and he is at me with his spurs. 我一靠近它 它就用爪子刺我
[51:08] He’s Lucifer himself. 它就是恶魔路西法
[51:11] I despise a floggin’ rooster. 我厌恶会攻击人的公鸡
[51:15] Oh, no, I wouldn’t… 不 我建议你不要…
[51:17] My name’s Ruby Thewes. I know your name. 我叫露比·修斯 我知道你叫什么
[51:29] Let’s put him in a pot. 我们把它煮了吧
[52:35] You’re my angel, my butterfly. 你是我的天使 我的蝴蝶
[52:41] Come fly away. 飞走吧
[52:46] My love… 我的爱…
[52:49] God forgive me for doin’ this. 上帝请原谅我这么做
[52:52] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[52:55] I’m sendin’ you to a better place. 我要送你去一个更好的地方
[52:59] You go fly away. 你飞走吧
[53:05] Don’t do that. 别那么做
[53:06] Don’t pull that trigger. I’m a man of God. 别扣扳机 我是信奉上帝的人
[53:10] I killed several of them. 我杀过好几个这样的人
[53:11] I mean I’m God’s minister. 我是说我是个牧师
[53:14] What part of God’s business is throwin’ a woman down a gorge? 把女人扔进峡谷 难道也是上帝的旨意吗
[53:18] A slave woman. 是女奴隶
[53:21] Can you see that in this light? 你在这种光线下能看见出来吗
[53:22] Black as a bucket of tar. 她和焦油一样黑
[53:25] – Is she dead? – No, I drugged her. -她死了吗 -没有 我给她下了药
[53:27] Like you would a butterfly. 就像你会对蝴蝶做的那样
[53:30] And I care for her. That’s the heartbreak of it. 我喜欢她 这正是让人心碎之处
[53:33] She’s got my bastard in her belly. 她肚子里怀了我的种
[53:37] Come on. 快点
[53:38] Back up. 后退
[53:41] – I’m beggin’ you. – Git. -我求你了 -混蛋
[53:44] It’s better you blow out my brains than return me to this place. 我宁愿你一枪爆了我的头 也不要回到这里
[53:50] You’re gonna put her back where she sleeps. 你要把她放回她睡觉的地方
[53:55] I do that, the members will lynch me 如果我那么做 教徒们会用私刑处死我
[53:58] for sirin’ a bastard while servin’ as their preacher. 因为我在担任他们的牧师时 搞出了私生子
[54:01] We’re a strict congregation. 我们是一个严格的教会
[54:02] We’ve churched men for pickin’ up a fiddle on the Sabbath. 曾有人因为在安息日拉小提琴都被惩罚过
[54:06] So you reckon to kill her? 所以你就想杀了她吗
[54:08] What, because she’s a slave? 怎么 就因为她是奴隶吗
[54:12] I… 我…
[54:13] There’s a back door. Have pity. 你从后门离开吧 可怜可怜我
[54:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[54:21] I was gonna do a grievous wrong. 我本来要犯下一个大错
[54:26] I think I should go back up to my wife. 我觉得我应该回到我妻子身边
[54:30] She wakes at the slightest noise. 微小的声音都能吵醒她
[54:35] Where’s some paper and a pencil? 哪里有纸和铅笔
[54:48] Hey, Ada! 嘿 艾达
[54:50] You up? 你起了吗
[54:53] Yes. 起了
[54:54] Wha…? It’s still dark. 怎么了 天还没亮
[54:57] Tell that to the cows. It’s late. 跟奶牛说这话去吧 已经很晚了
[55:06] You all set? 你都准备好了吗
[55:09] Oh, I-I just have to eat somethin’. 我只是得吃点东西
[55:11] Well, then, you got to get up earlier. 那你应该起得更早
[55:13] What’s that? 那是什么
[55:16] A novel. 小说
[55:18] You wanna carry a book, carry one you can write in. 你想带书的话 就带一本你可以写的书
[55:23] We got our own story. 我们有自己的故事
[55:25] It’s called Black Cove Farm: Catastrophe. 叫作《黑山坳农场:如灾难一般》
[55:30] I can spell it, too. 我也能拼得出来”灾难”这词
[55:32] Learned it the same place you did, in the schoolhouse. 和你一样在学校里学的
[55:35] One of the first words they taught me. 那是他们最先教会我的几个词之一
[55:38] “Ruby Thewes, you are a c-a-t-a-s-t-r-o-p-h-e,” “露比·修斯 你就是个灾难”
[55:43] Three years I was in school, before my daddy… 我上了三年学 然后我爸…
[55:46] Sayin’ God rest his soul 说「愿他的灵魂安息」
[55:47] is like wishin’ him what he had in life. 相当于说「愿他如活着时一般安逸」
[55:49] He lived to rest, He was born tired, 他生来就为休息 出生时就累到了
[55:52] He decided… better use for me 他决定 更好地利用我
[55:55] than havin’ me sat all day in front of a chalkboard. 而不是让我整天坐在黑板前
[56:06] Number one, lay out a winter garden for cool-season crops. 第一 开垦一块菜园 种冬季蔬菜
[56:11] Turnips right there, onions, cabbage. 要种萝卜 洋葱 白菜
[56:17] Collards. 卷心菜
[56:19] Number two, patch the shingles on the barn roof. 第二 把屋顶修好
[56:22] Have we got a maul and frow? 我们有槌子和长斧吗
[56:25] – Maul? – Maul, M-a-u-l. -槌子 -槌子 木槌的槌
[56:29] Number three, clear and turn this field. 第三 把这块地翻了
[56:39] No harm done lettin’ it go, now we’ll do well. 没理由荒废了 现在我们会好好耕种
[56:43] Number 15… 第十五
[56:45] – 18, number 16… – Number 16… -第十六… -第十六
[56:47] Put up some gourds for a martin colony. Keep away these crows. 用葫芦瓢给燕子做窝 它们能赶走乌鸦
[56:51] One thing in abundance on this farm, and that’s crows. 这农场乌鸦太多了
[56:54] Shut the gate. 关上栅栏门
[57:40] I’d pay a dollar for an egg. 我愿用一美元换一个鸡蛋
[57:44] I’ve got no quarrel with you. 我跟你们没有过节
[57:48] Am I near the Cape Fear River? 我快到开普菲尔河了吗
[58:23] Home Guard! Get back there! 是乡团 快后退
[58:26] Runaways! 有逃兵
[58:34] Come on, boys! 快点 兄弟们
[58:37] Let’s get ’em! 快抓住他们
[58:39] They’re spreadin’ out in the field! 他们逃进玉米地里了
[58:46] – Come back here! – They’re in the field. -快回来 -他们在玉米地里
[58:48] They’re in the field! 他们在玉米地里
[59:00] I can get you outta here. 我能带你离开这里
[59:08] I daresay that’s Home Guard followin’ you. 我敢说追你的一定是乡团兵
[59:12] They’re out on the road, huntin’ down deserters. 他们沿路追杀逃兵
[59:15] And I don’t recommend that way. 我不建议你走那条路
[59:18] You’ll meet half the town 你会遇到半个镇上的人
[59:19] comin’ after me with a noose, 他们都在追杀我 想把我绞死
[59:21] thanks to you, 都是拜你所赐
[59:22] I should have shot you when I had the chance. 我真该在有机会时就毙了你
[59:24] I know where there’s a ferry crossin’. 我知道哪里有船可以渡河
[59:27] Or you can stubborn yourself to death. 或者你可以继续固执 害死自己
[59:30] – If this is a trap… – Please yourself, -如果这是个陷阱… -随你怎么想
[59:33] I’m just bein’ a Christian. 我只是想当个好心的基督徒
[59:36] – You got any money? – $5. -你有钱吗 -5美元
[59:39] For $5 I wouldn’t give a parched man a dipper of this river water. 就5美元 我连河水都不让你喝
[59:42] The sign says “Ferry $5”. 牌子写着”渡河5美元”
[59:45] Nobody crosses these waters unless they’re runnin’ from someplace. 只有逃亡的人 才会选择从这里渡河
[59:50] You wanna wait for your friends? 你想等你的”朋友们”追来吗
[59:53] I can give you $30 Confederate. 我可以给你30美元
[59:55] Well, all right, let’s go. 行 我们走
[59:57] Whatever that’s worth. 鬼知道那些钱现在还值多少
[1:00:05] They cut off my hair. 他们剪掉了我的头发
[1:00:08] That was hard. 真是太叫人难过了
[1:00:11] I was vain about my hair. 我以前很喜欢炫耀我的头发
[1:00:14] I had curls. 我有一头卷发
[1:00:17] But I deserved it. 但是我活该
[1:00:20] I’m the Reverend Veasey, have I seen you in church? 我是瓦西牧师 我们在教堂见过吗
[1:00:25] No, not likely to, neither. 没有 也不太可能
[1:00:28] I’d say these days, the devil rules the roost. 我觉得现在就是魔鬼的天下
[1:00:35] 30 more dollars, we can go over to that cabin 再给30美元 我们就可以去那个小屋
[1:00:37] and I can pull this dress over my head. 然后我把裙子掀起来
[1:00:42] Have we got $30? 我们还有30美元吗
[1:00:46] – Get down! – I got one. -趴下 -我打中一个
[1:00:59] Is there any other way to cross? 还有其他渡河的方法吗
[1:01:00] Barge or boat. The water’s full of gators. 只能用驳船或小船 这河里全是鳄鱼
[1:01:04] What’s this wood? 这是什么木头
[1:01:06] – I don’t know. – In. -我不知道 -塞进去
[1:01:10] – I don’t know. – Pine. -我不知道 -松木
[1:01:11] – Locust? – Pine, where’s North? -槐树吗 -是松木 北边在哪
[1:01:15] North? 北边
[1:01:19] Name me three herbs that grow wild on this farm. 告诉我三种这农场里疯狂生长的野草
[1:01:21] I can’t, I can’t, all right? 我不知道 不知道 行了吗
[1:01:25] I can talk about farming in Latin. 我可以用拉丁语谈论农业
[1:01:29] I can… I can read French. 我会 我能看懂法语
[1:01:32] I know how to lace up a corset, God knows. 我知道怎么系束胸衣 老天呐
[1:01:35] I can name the principal rivers in Europe. 我能说出欧洲的主要河流
[1:01:37] Just don’t ask me to name one stream in this county! 但别问我这个县里任何小溪的名字
[1:01:41] I can… I can embroider but I can’t darn! 我会…我会做刺绣 但我不会缝补衣物
[1:01:44] I can arrange cut flowers but I can’t grow them! 我会插花 却不会种花
[1:01:51] If a thing has a function, 如果某样东西有实际功能
[1:01:52] if I might do something with it, 如果我能用它做点什么
[1:01:54] then it wasn’t considered suitable! 那就会被认为是我不该做的
[1:01:59] Why? 为什么
[1:02:04] Ruby, you can ask why about pretty much everything to do with me. 露比 关于我的一切 你几乎都会难以理解
[1:02:11] This fence is about the first thing that I’ve ever done 这个栅栏大概是我这辈子做的第一件
[1:02:16] that might produce an actual result. 可能有点实际作用的事
[1:02:29] So you never wrapped your legs around this Inman? 所以你从没和那个叫因曼的家伙睡过吗
[1:02:39] Come on. 快干活
[1:03:27] Fine piano. 钢琴不错
[1:03:54] If we’re careful, now we’ll get through winter. 如果我们省着点 就能挨过冬天
[1:03:57] I got old man Roy to give me ten of them sheep, 我让罗伊老爷子给我十头羊
[1:04:00] on account of I said they’s so small, 因为我说它们太小
[1:04:02] put together they weren’t no bigger than six proper sheep. 加一起也抵不过六头正常大小的羊
[1:04:06] My father always wanted sheep on this farm. 我父亲生前一直希望在这里养羊
[1:04:12] I cut off my hair once for money. 我曾卖过头发
[1:04:15] My daddy got $2 for it. 我爸拿了两美元
[1:04:17] Made a wig for some rich feller in Raleigh. 给罗利的富人做了假发
[1:04:23] I’m just sayin’ I’m real sorry you had to lose your piano. 我只是想说 我很遗憾你得卖掉钢琴
[1:04:27] Ruby, it was my idea. 露比 是我主动要卖的
[1:04:29] Stobrod liked to call himself a musician. 斯托布罗德总说自己是音乐家
[1:04:32] My daddy, he could play six tunes on a fiddle. 我爸能在小提琴上拉出六个音
[1:04:37] Got hisself shot dead at Petersburg. 结果在彼得斯堡中弹身亡
[1:04:41] I was like his goat. 我就像他的羊
[1:04:44] Or some critter tethered to a post. 或其他拴着的牲畜
[1:04:50] He left me once. Up in them mountains. 他曾抛弃过我 就在那些山上
[1:04:53] I was eight. He was gone over two and a half weeks. 当时我8岁 他离开了两周半多
[1:04:56] He left you? 他抛弃了你
[1:05:00] Uh-huh, I was all right. 嗯 我没事
[1:05:04] My daddy, he’d walk 40 miles for liquor 我爸那个人 宁可走40英里喝杯酒
[1:05:07] and not 40 inches for kindness. 却不愿为了示好走40英寸
[1:05:11] I’m so plugged up. 我严重便秘了
[1:05:14] Used to be as regular as morning prayers. 以前我每天早上的屎意就和晨祷一样准时
[1:05:18] Matter of fact, I could set my watch by my bowels. 实际上 我可以根据肠子反应来调表
[1:05:23] Open my gut now, 现在切开我的肠子
[1:05:25] they’d find turds stacked up like little black twigs. 屎肯定像黑树枝一样又硬又多
[1:05:31] Home Guard! 是乡团
[1:05:49] – Look at this. – Keep your voice down. -快看这个 -小声点
[1:05:54] Look at this! 快看啊
[1:05:57] – It’s a good saw! – And it’s not yours. -是把好锯 -又不是你的
[1:06:01] You’re a Christian. Don’t you know your Commandments? 你是个基督徒 你不知道十诫吗
[1:06:06] You’ll find the good Lord 你会发现好心的上帝
[1:06:07] very flexible on the subject of property. 在财产这方面是很懂得变通的
[1:06:12] We could do a lot with this saw. 我们能用这把锯子做好多事
[1:06:15] Cut down a tree. Play music with it. 砍树 奏乐
[1:06:21] You’re gonna thank me for this saw. 你会为这把锯子感谢我的
[1:06:23] I’ll say thank you when I’ve lost you and I’ve found some food. 等我甩掉你 找到食物后才会感谢你
[1:06:27] You’ll see, you’ll thank me. 等着瞧吧 你会感谢我的
[1:06:47] Good day to you. 你好啊
[1:06:56] My old bull… wandered off… and died in this here creek. 我的老牛 走失了 死在这溪里
[1:07:02] Poisonin’ up our water is how I found him. 把我们喝的水都变臭了 我才发现它
[1:07:08] Thank you, you are a true Christian. 谢谢 你是个真正的基督徒
[1:07:13] That’s a rank odor from that animal. 这牛的腐烂气味也太臭了
[1:07:15] Been dead a good while, I reckon. 估计死了好一阵了
[1:07:18] This is a tricky one. 这可不好办
[1:07:23] You fellers help me out, my woman’ll cook you up a good dinner. 你们帮我 我老婆能给你们做顿美味大餐
[1:07:27] I’m gettin’ an idea. 我有主意了
[1:07:31] My saw’s the remedy. 用这把锯子
[1:07:33] I believe you need two people, one on either end. 我觉得需要两个人 两头各站一个
[1:07:37] Yeah. 是啊
[1:07:38] Give me that saw. 把锯子给我
[1:07:46] Let’s do this in chapters. 分段锯开
[1:07:48] – That’s right. – Yeah. -没错 -好
[1:07:49] Start at the neck. 从脖子开始
[1:07:57] Oh, well… That is unpleasant. 好吧 真恶心
[1:08:02] There’s my place. 那就是我家
[1:08:04] Hope you can stomach a yard chock full of female. 希望你们受得了一屋子的女人
[1:08:08] Oh, God. Oh, my God. 天呐 我的天
[1:08:11] Hallelujah. 哈利路亚
[1:08:12] Hallelujah! Oh, hallelujah! The Israelites! 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 以色列人
[1:08:18] What happened? 怎么了
[1:08:19] He’s got a shit comin’. It’s overdue. 他要拉屎了 便秘好久了
[1:08:22] The tribes of Israel are about to flee from the banks of Egypt! 以色列支族要从埃及河岸逃走了
[1:08:28] Good God. 老天呐
[1:08:31] These boys are stoppin’ for supper! 这两位朋友要来家里吃晚饭
[1:08:39] Brought my woman home, 当初我把我老婆带回家
[1:08:41] she showed up with her three sisters, so-called, and their brats. 结果她带了三个姐妹和她们的孩子
[1:08:45] That’s Mae, Dolly, Shyla, 那是梅 多莉 夏拉
[1:08:48] and the pretty one in blue is my wife, Lila. 穿蓝衣服的漂亮姑娘是我老婆 莱拉
[1:08:53] Those are fine examples of the female. 满屋子的漂亮女人啊
[1:09:12] Oh, I’m about to pass out. 我快醉倒了
[1:09:15] My home brew sneaks up on you, it curdles your durdles. 自家酿的酒上头了啊 让你反应变得迟钝
[1:09:20] Oh, oh, look, he’s gone now. 快看 他醉了
[1:09:23] Look, he’s gone now. 快看 他醉了
[1:09:26] His eyes, they’ve gone. 他的眼神 都迷离了
[1:09:28] – His eyes are gone. – What? -他的眼神都迷离了 -什么
[1:09:31] Gone, gone, gone, gone! 醉了 醉了 醉了 醉了
[1:09:39] I’m leavin’ soon as I’m full, y’all havin’ too much fun for me. 我吃饱了就走 你们太让我开心了
[1:09:43] Really? Goodbye. 真的吗 再见
[1:09:45] Well, yeah, I got a bunch of traps need visitin’, 是 我得去查看设置的一些陷阱
[1:09:48] but I’ll be back before… before dark tomorrow. 但我明天天黑之前会回来
[1:09:52] – Y’all still be here? – That’s my fervent prayer. -你们还会在这吧 -我正希望如此
[1:09:56] I’ll say my goodbyes, I gotta go. 我就此告别了 我得走了
[1:09:59] I got miles and miles and miles 我还有好远好远
[1:10:03] and miles ahead of me before I reach the Blue Ridge. 好远的路要走 才能到达蓝领山脉
[1:10:06] Blue Ridge? What’s the hurry? 蓝领山脉 这么急干什么
[1:10:09] – Maybe I will just lie down a moment. – Yeah. -也许我可以躺一小会 -没错
[1:10:12] – This house is on a bit of a tilt. – Yeah, it is a bit crooked. -这房子有点斜 -没错 是有点歪
[1:10:21] Lie down. 躺下吧
[1:10:23] What about you, Reverend? 你呢 牧师
[1:10:26] I’m headin’ for that smokehouse. 我要去那个烟熏房
[1:10:29] And I’m ready to be washed clean of my dirt. 准备洗洗干净身上的泥
[1:10:32] Yeah, Mae, you go tend to him. 好的 梅 你去照顾他
[1:10:35] All right. 好的
[1:10:36] Y’all get to bed. 你们都去睡觉
[1:10:39] Everybody else got their job. 其他人都有活儿干
[1:10:41] – Come on, get to bed. – Now? -来吧 去睡觉 -现在吗
[1:10:43] Everybody to bed, Lila. you stay with them kids. 大家都去睡觉 莱拉 你负责照看孩子
[1:10:47] Get on up those stairs. 上楼去
[1:10:49] I’ll be seein’ you. 我们回头见
[1:10:54] Look… 听着
[1:10:55] He’s mine, you go rub yourself off on the preacher. 他是我的 你去找那个牧师
[1:10:59] I’m gonna make him hug me till I grunt. 我要让他抱着我 直到我意乱情迷
[1:11:03] He’s purty, ain’t he? 他很英俊 不是吗
[1:11:06] Git. 傻子
[1:11:09] She ain’t even supposed to get a man. 她都不该跟男人鬼混的
[1:11:23] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:11:27] I… 我…
[1:11:30] How about that? 这样如何
[1:11:32] – What does that favor? – I… -喜欢吗 -我…
[1:11:37] -…gotta go. – Get on, -我得走了 -骑上来
[1:11:40] and ride me all the way to China. 操死我吧
[1:11:57] You shy? 不好意思吗
[1:11:59] – Do you need a hand? – No, uh… -要我帮你吗 -不了
[1:12:01] Let’s have a look and see what we can muster. 让我看看 看能不能让你下面硬起来
[1:12:06] Oh, no, look what you made me do. 不要 看你干的好事
[1:12:11] Slut! 荡妇
[1:12:13] Home Guard! 乡团
[1:12:15] Cover yourself up! 把衣服披上
[1:12:17] I told you, you don’t touch the money! 我跟你说了 不能动摇钱树
[1:12:24] I had a special prayer you’d come visit. 我向上帝特别祷告 希望你也能加入进来
[1:12:28] – Get up. – Evenin’, Hank, -起来 -晚上好 汉克
[1:12:31] Evenin’, Hank. 晚上好啊 汉克
[1:12:33] – Took your time. – I said get up! -过了这么久才来啊 -我叫你起来
[1:12:37] Get in line, you fools fall for it every time. 站一排 你们这群蠢货就没有哪次不上当的
[1:12:43] God will judge you, you Judas. 你会受到上帝的审判 叛徒犹大
[1:12:46] – Thanks. – God will judge you! -谢谢 -你会受到上帝的审判
[1:12:50] Move out! 走了
[1:12:51] Our lives are on your rotten soul. 你害了我们的性命 必将下地狱
[1:12:54] – Mister? – Your rotten soul! -先生 -你堕落的灵魂
[1:12:57] Shut your mouth! 闭嘴
[1:13:00] – Pleasure doin’ business with you, boys. – Judas! -合作愉快 小伙子们 -叛徒犹大
[1:13:03] Save your breath, 歇口气吧
[1:13:05] you got a long walk back to the fightin’. 回战场的路还长得很呢
[1:13:13] Ada Monroe and Ruby Thewes, look at you both. 艾达·门罗和露比·修斯 瞧瞧你们两个
[1:13:16] Look at us both what? 我们怎么了
[1:13:18] Like a couple of scarecrows after a thunderstorm. 就像一对雷雨天后的稻草人
[1:13:20] We need a scarecrow. 我们要弄个稻草人
[1:13:22] Birds done ate up half our winter garden. 我们的冬季菜园被鸟啃光了一半
[1:13:25] For all your kindness, coffee… and a pie. 为了感谢您的好意 这是咖啡和派
[1:13:29] And that’s real coffee. 那可是货真价实的咖啡
[1:13:30] It ain’t chicory and dirt. 不是什么菊苣做的替代品
[1:13:32] Found a sack hid in the larder. 在食品柜里找到这么一袋
[1:13:35] Thank you both. 谢谢你们
[1:13:38] Ruby, I look forward to this, we all do. 露比 我们真是太需要这些了
[1:13:42] Esco and me. 我和埃斯科都需要
[1:13:44] – She made it. – I made it. -她做的 -是我做的
[1:13:49] Good God in heaven. 天上的上帝啊
[1:13:51] I’m still livin’. 我还活着呢
[1:13:54] Well, I know Esco’s gonna be real sorry he missed you. 这下埃斯科肯定会后悔没留住你了
[1:14:16] – Strike you as odd? – What? -你不觉得有点蹊跷吗 -什么
[1:14:19] – Stood at her front door. – I know. -她就站在门口不让我们进 -是啊
[1:14:23] Number one, I knowed that woman all my life. 第一 我认识那婆娘一辈子了
[1:14:25] I never stood outside her house. 她无论如何都会招呼我进屋坐
[1:14:27] She’d let a wolf in if it knocked at the door. 就算是野狼敲门 她也会让进的
[1:14:31] Perhaps… 可能…
[1:14:32] I don’t know, perhaps she was busy. 我也不知道 可能是没空吧
[1:14:35] Number two, old man Swanger’s inside that house. 第二 斯万格那个老头肯定在屋里
[1:14:37] I could smell his pipe burnin’. 我都闻到了他抽烟斗的味道
[1:14:41] – Number three, look at them fields. – What about them? -第三 看看他们家的地 -怎么了
[1:14:45] We come by here a week ago 我们一周前经过的时候
[1:14:48] and they was waist-high in hay. 杂草都齐腰深了
[1:14:50] You tellin’ me that’s work for one old man and his dog? 光靠一个老头和一条狗能这么快就清理完吗
[1:15:02] Yankees! Yankees! 是北方佬 北方佬来了
[1:15:04] Cavalry! Federal raiders! 是骑兵 联邦突击队的
[1:15:07] Just over that hill, 就在那边山上
[1:15:09] – Get those sacks of shit up that hill. – Come on! -把这群废物赶上坡 -快点
[1:15:20] Get those horses under cover, if they see us, we’re dead. 把马都藏起来 要是被发现我们就完了
[1:15:25] Make a move, make a noise… 别乱动 别出声
[1:16:02] I’m gettin’ out of this. 我要脱身
[1:16:04] I’m not gettin’ shot again for some cause I don’t believe in. 我才不要为了我不信奉的大业再次中枪
[1:16:08] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 一起走
[1:16:10] Come on, they can’t shoot, come on. 快点 他们不敢开枪 快跑
[1:16:16] Keep goin’! Come on! 别怕 快走
[1:16:18] Bayonets. 用刺刀
[1:16:22] Come on! 快跑
[1:16:54] Grab their boots and rifles! Let’s move on! 拿走他们的靴子和步枪 继续上路
[1:16:58] Let’s go! 快走
[1:17:16] That scarecrow ain’t gonna frighten off no Yankee. 稻草人可吓不跑北方佬
[1:17:20] Or are you tryin’ to make a man for yourself? 还是说你想亲手给自己做个男人
[1:17:23] No. 不是
[1:17:26] I come by… a few days. 我隔几天就会来一次
[1:17:30] I don’t pass by. 不是顺道路过
[1:17:32] – Lookin’ out for you. – I know. -是特意来照看你 -我明白
[1:17:37] I see you. 我看到你了
[1:17:41] – And I don’t like it. – Where’s your little servant girl? -我不喜欢这样 -你那仆人去哪了
[1:17:44] Ruby, she tradin’ off more of your daddy’s silver? 露比 她在偷卖你爸的银器吗
[1:17:48] – Stop it! – Her nose is in the butter. -别说了 -她觊觎你家财产
[1:17:50] Her nose is right in your butter! 她就是觊觎你家的财产
[1:18:03] This farm’s got my name on it! 这座农场本来是属于我的
[1:18:06] You listenin’, woman? 听到了吗 女人
[1:18:07] You’re gonna need more than a scarecrow! 靠一个稻草人是不管用的
[1:19:38] Sal. 莎莉
[1:19:50] Afternoon. 下午好
[1:19:54] Don’t spread out, why are they spreadin’ out? 别散开 为什么围着我站
[1:19:58] I never seen a man work a field with a shotgun before. 我没见过有人犁地还带枪的
[1:20:01] There’s a war on. 现在是战争时期
[1:20:02] Get off my land. 滚出我的土地
[1:20:05] – Your boys come home? – Ain’t seen my boys in four years. -你的儿子们都回家了吗 -四年没见过了
[1:20:09] They’re out fightin’ other boys, not old men and women. 他们在外和同龄人作战 而不是打老弱病残
[1:20:11] So you won’t mind if we look around? 那你不介意我们四处看看吧
[1:20:15] ‘Cause we think they’re here. 我们认为他们就躲在这里
[1:20:17] We think you’ve got ’em hid up somewhere. 我们认为你们把他们藏起来了
[1:20:19] What I gotta give you? Chicken? Lamb? 你要什么我可以给 鸡还是羊
[1:20:25] Sure. 好啊
[1:20:27] The thing is, you’ve only got one barrel. 问题是 你只有一杆枪
[1:20:30] And there’s five of us, that’s not a fair fight. 我们有五个人 你有点寡不敌众
[1:20:38] King of kings! 万王之王
[1:20:44] What was that? 什么声音
[1:20:48] You’re harboring deserters, 你在窝藏逃兵
[1:20:50] I could confiscate this farm and everything on it. 我有权没收这座农场和上面的所有东西
[1:20:52] Every plate, every sheep, every little pellet of chickenshit. 把每块盘子 每头羊 任何小东西都充公
[1:20:56] I could confiscate your old lady’s asshole. 我甚至可以没收你家老太婆的屁眼
[1:20:58] So don’t you offer me no bird. 所以赶紧交人
[1:21:22] Come on, boys! 出来吧 小伙子们
[1:21:25] Mama’s callin’! 妈妈在喊你们呢
[1:21:35] Mama! 妈妈
[1:21:37] No! 别出来
[1:21:39] Mama! Mama! 妈妈 妈妈
[1:21:43] No! 别过来
[1:22:23] Buggery and shit! 操你妈的
[1:22:26] If I’da known you were this heavy, 要知道你这么重
[1:22:28] I’da left you in those chains. 我就懒得救你了
[1:22:51] Sally! 莎莉
[1:22:53] No! 不
[1:22:55] No! 不要
[1:22:59] Oh, God, Sally? 天啊 莎莉
[1:23:01] Ada! 艾达
[1:23:03] All right, all right! 来 一起用力
[1:23:08] Darlin’, what? 亲爱的 你想说什么
[1:23:11] She’s sayin’ “Don’t bother”! Go! 她说别管她 给我抬
[1:23:18] Get her neck! 护住脖子
[1:23:21] – Sally! – Get her neck. -莎莉 -护住她的脖子
[1:23:27] This world won’t stand long. 这种世道不会长久
[1:23:31] God won’t let it… 上帝绝不会纵容
[1:23:34] stand this way long. 让这样的世道长久
[1:23:42] How long have I been sleepin’? 我睡了多久
[1:23:44] Two days, three days, not long enough. 两三天吧 你应该再多睡会儿
[1:23:48] – I can’t stop here. – Sit down before you fall down. -我不能在这里久留 -快坐下 免得摔倒了
[1:23:52] I’m a deserter, 我是逃兵
[1:23:55] if they find me here, things could be bad for you. 他们要是在这里发现我 你也不会有好下场的
[1:23:58] What are they gonna do? Cut short my young life? 他们能拿我怎么办 我一把年纪 本就离死不远了
[1:24:10] I’ve learned a person can pretty much survive off of a goat. 只要有一只山羊 人就能得以存活
[1:24:14] A goat gives you company, 山羊会给予你陪伴
[1:24:16] and milk, 羊奶
[1:24:18] and cheese, 和奶酪
[1:24:21] and, when you need it, 当你真正需要的时候
[1:24:23] good meat. 还能提供羊肉
[1:24:28] That’s my beauty. 真是个小乖乖
[1:24:30] There’s my beauty. 好了 真乖
[1:24:33] So you been fightin’. 这么说你一直在打仗
[1:24:38] I could be at killin’… for days. 我可能会连续杀人 好几天
[1:24:44] My feet against the feet of my enemy. 我和敌人短兵相接
[1:24:48] And I always killed him. 我总能将对方杀害
[1:24:54] He never killed me, 但他们从未把我杀死
[1:24:57] I don’t know why. 我不知为何
[1:25:00] Gave it a try, to look at ya. 至少也曾尝试过杀死你 瞧瞧你这惨样
[1:25:05] Yeah, I guess he did. 是啊 的确如此
[1:25:07] See, I think there’s a plan. 我觉得一切都是天注定
[1:25:09] There’s a design for each and every one of us. 我们每个人从出生起 命运就已注定
[1:25:11] You look at nature. 看看大自然
[1:25:13] Bird flies somewhere, picks up a seed, 鸟儿在某处吞食一粒种子
[1:25:15] shits the seed out, plant grows. 种子被排泄出来后 植物就长出来
[1:25:18] Bird’s got a job, shit’s got a job, seed’s got a job. 鸟有职责 粪便有职责 种子也有职责
[1:25:25] And you’ve got a job. 你也有你的职责
[1:25:28] You done good, goat. 辛苦了 山羊
[1:25:31] You were a real beauty. 你是个小乖乖
[1:25:46] Sometimes I think I’m crazy when I’m just hungry. 有时候太饿了 我就会觉得我像是疯了一样
[1:25:50] Now drink this, It eases the pain, and you’ll sleep. 喝了这杯 能止疼助眠
[1:26:02] Is she waitin’ for ya, this Ada Monroe? 这个叫艾达·门罗的姑娘在等你吗
[1:26:06] She was. 她之前是在等我
[1:26:08] I don’t know, 我也说不准
[1:26:11] or even if she knows me. 不知道她现在还记不记得我
[1:26:14] Lie down. 躺好
[1:26:17] I’m like the boy who goes for wood in winter 我就像是个小伙子冬天去森林伐木
[1:26:19] and comes back in spring with a whistle. 春天吹着口哨归来
[1:26:24] Like every fool sent off to fight with a flag and a lie. 就像每个举着旗帜 被谎言欺骗 血战沙场的傻子
[1:26:31] That’s the laudanum gettin’ to ya. That’s good. 鸦片酊的药劲上来了 很好
[1:26:36] Say somethin’ more. 继续说别停
[1:26:42] She got me a book. 她送了我一本书
[1:26:46] Ada Monroe. 艾达·门罗
[1:26:50] A man by the name of Bartram, 作者名叫巴特拉姆
[1:26:54] he wrote about his travels. 内容是他的游记
[1:26:58] Sometimes… 有时候
[1:27:00] Just readin’ the name of a place… near home… 只要读到家乡附近的 地名
[1:27:11] Sorell Cove. 索罗山坳
[1:27:15] Bishop’s Creek. 主教溪
[1:27:18] Those places belonged to people before us, 这些地方属于我们的前人
[1:27:23] to the Cherokee. 属于切罗基人
[1:27:25] What did he call Cold Mountain? 他将那里取名为冷山
[1:27:31] How could a name… 为什么一个名字
[1:27:34] not even a real name… 一个虚构的名字
[1:27:39] break your heart? 就能让你肝肠寸断
[1:27:45] It’s her. 是她
[1:27:50] She’s the place I’m headin’. 她就是我心之所向
[1:27:55] And I hardly know her, I hardly know her! 但我都不怎么了解她 我都不怎么了解她
[1:28:03] And I just can’t seem to get back to her. 我似乎永远无法回到她身边
[1:28:11] “To have traveled so far, from East to West, “一路长途跋涉 从东向西
[1:28:16] a thousand terrible miles. “ 不远数万里”
[1:28:19] I have to close my eyes. 我要睡觉了
[1:28:20] “My feet treadin’ all God’s surface, “我的双脚踏遍上帝的疆土
[1:28:24] His ocean, his swamps, his slopes and ridges, 祂的海洋 沼泽 斜坡 山脊
[1:28:28] to find myself, at last, a mark in the aching snow. 最终发现自己不过是皑皑白雪里的一个印记
[1:28:34] From whence I beheld through a blue haze 从此处 我的目光穿过一层蓝色的薄雾
[1:28:37] a world of mountains piled upon mountains,” 睥见满世界的重峦叠嶂”
[1:28:42] Ada! 艾达
[1:28:45] Ada! 艾达
[1:28:52] – It’s a man! – What is? -是个男的 -什么东西
[1:28:54] Raidin’ our corncrib! Got him in the trap! 想打劫我们的玉米谷仓 结果踩到了陷阱
[1:28:56] That’s him yelpin’! 疼得直叫唤呢
[1:29:00] – Help! – Here. -救命 -在这
[1:29:03] Help! 救命
[1:29:05] Damn. 该死的
[1:29:06] Listen up! 听好了
[1:29:08] You got… Aim! 你有…瞄准他
[1:29:10] You got a barrel trained on your rear end! 你屁股后面有把枪正指着你
[1:29:13] – Get me outta this dang thing! – You got a weapon? -快救我出去 -你有武器吗
[1:29:16] No, ma’am. I’m… My fists are about to drop off. 没有 夫人 我 我的手要断掉了
[1:29:21] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[1:29:24] – Stobrod Thewes! – Ruby? -斯托布罗德·修斯 -露比
[1:29:33] That’s my daddy. 那是我爸
[1:29:37] Just so’s you know, I can eat while she’s doin’ this. 我只想让你知道 她给我包扎时 我还可以吃饭
[1:29:40] Just so’s you know, you ain’t eatin’ inside. 我也想让你知道 你不能在里面吃
[1:29:43] Number one, they hang people round here for takin’ in. deserters. 第一 他们会绞死收留逃兵的人
[1:29:48] Number two, even if they was givin’ out prizes, 第二 就算他们褒奖收留逃兵的人
[1:29:52] you’d still eat outside. 你还是得在外面吃
[1:29:54] – You’re scarred. – I’m what? -你受伤了 -我什么了
[1:29:57] Your heart, scarred, I did wrong to ya. 你的心 受伤了 我伤害了你
[1:30:00] You’d be scarred. You’d be real 你才受伤了 如果不是我
[1:30:01] scarred if I hadn’t wrapped them trap teeth in sackin’. 把兽夹的铁齿掰开 你就真的受伤了
[1:30:04] – Which was my idea. – Which was her idea. -那是我的主意 -那还是她的主意
[1:30:09] I hurt you. 我伤害了你
[1:30:10] Good God. 上帝啊
[1:30:12] I made up 50 tunes with you in mind. 我在脑海里为你编了五十首歌
[1:30:15] Ruby this, Ruby that, Ruby with the eyes that sparkle. 露比这样 露比那样 露比的眼睛亮晶晶
[1:30:19] Let’s agree. 我们先说好
[1:30:21] You beat me, you abandoned me, you ignored me, 你打我 你抛弃我 你扔下我不管
[1:30:26] then you beat me some more. 然后你又打我
[1:30:27] And all of that is better’n “Ruby with the eyes that sparkle.” 这一切都比”露比的眼睛亮晶晶”强
[1:30:32] I’m changed. People change. 我改变了 人是会变的
[1:30:35] War changes people somethin’ terrible. 战争会大大地改变一个人
[1:30:37] Ruby’s told you, I’ve no doubt, I wasn’t always the best. 就像露比说的 我也承认 我有时候不太好
[1:30:40] You were an asshole! 你就是个混蛋
[1:30:42] I can’t disagree with that, I was. 我承认我是
[1:30:45] – Would you get him outta here? – Music’s changed me. -你能把他赶出去吗 -音乐改变了我
[1:30:49] I’m full of music, Ruby. 我的世界现在全是音乐 露比
[1:30:51] I wish I’d brung my fiddle. 我真希望我带了我的小提琴
[1:30:53] Ruby, I got a new fiddle. 露比 我有个新的小提琴了
[1:30:55] Oh, it’s a beautiful fiddle. It’s full of tunes. 是把美丽的小提琴 可以奏出很多美妙的歌曲
[1:30:57] Ruby, I didn’t know I had it in me. 露比 我不知道我还有音乐天赋
[1:31:01] You’re all set. 你包扎好了
[1:31:03] I… 我…
[1:31:12] Bless you both. 上帝保佑你们
[1:31:17] All right, then. 那好吧
[1:31:24] Ain’t you got a proper coat? 你没有件合适的大衣吗
[1:31:28] Darlin’, I’m fine, you know. 亲爱的 我没事
[1:31:30] And you just say the word, I won’t come back neither. 你就直说吧 我不会回来的
[1:31:32] Don’t wanna put you or your mistress here in any bother. 不想再给你或你的女主人带来麻烦了
[1:31:35] I’m not Ruby’s employer. 我不是露比的主人
[1:31:39] Oh, Beg pardon. 对不起
[1:31:40] Nobody is. 没人是我的主人
[1:31:52] You know who really needs a coat, darlin’? 你知道谁真的需要一件大衣吗 亲爱的
[1:31:54] My partner. Fat boy name of Pangle. 我的搭档 一个叫潘格的胖男孩
[1:31:56] We’re hidin’ up in a cave with a singer from Georgia, 我们和一个来自乔治亚州的歌手躲在山洞里
[1:31:59] and Pangle, he feels the cold like a thin man. 潘格 他就像个瘦子一样怕冷
[1:32:01] but there ain’t no coat’ll fit him. 但找不到他能穿得下的衣服
[1:32:08] I love you, Ruby. 我爱你 露比
[1:32:12] In case the sky falls on our head, 假如天有不测 我希望你知道
[1:32:16] you always were a good girl. 你永远是个好姑娘
[1:32:30] He’s so full of manure, that man. 他这家伙 就是满嘴喷粪
[1:32:34] We could lay him in the dirt and… 我们可以把他埋在泥土里
[1:32:36] grow another one just like him. 就会长出个一模一样的他
[1:32:39] That’s medicine, that’s goat meat. 一个是药 一个是羊肉
[1:32:43] And you’re sick of both. 你对这两样都已经吃厌了
[1:32:45] I have a deal to thank you for. 我必须感谢你
[1:32:49] That’s just for show. 只能做做样子吓唬人
[1:33:45] ♪Ruby with the eyes that sparkle♪ ♪露比的眼睛亮晶晶♪
[1:34:01] Get on back where you came from! 给我从哪里来回哪里去
[1:34:04] – Thank you for my coat! – Thanks for the food! -谢谢你给我的大衣 -谢谢你的食物
[1:34:07] Git! 蠢货
[1:34:07] ♪Ruby with the eyes that sparkle♪ ♪露比的眼睛亮晶晶♪
[1:34:10] I love my coat! 我喜欢我的大衣
[1:34:26] “My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods.” “我对林顿的爱 就像树林里的叶子
[1:34:31] “Time will change it, I’m well aware, 我很清楚 时间会改变这种爱
[1:34:33] as winter changes the trees.” 就像冬天改变树木一样
[1:34:37] “My love for Heathcliff “我对希斯克利夫的爱
[1:34:39] resembles the eternal rocks beneath.” 就像地底永恒的岩石
[1:34:43] “A source of little visible delight, 虽然它给你的欢愉并不多
[1:34:47] but necessary.” 却是必需品
[1:34:50] “He’s always… 他永远
[1:34:53] always in my mind.” 永远在我心中”
[1:34:55] She ain’t gonna marry Linton, is she? 她不会嫁给林顿吧
[1:34:57] You can’t say that about Heathcliff and then marry Linton, 总不能对希斯克利夫说这样的话又嫁给林顿
[1:35:03] We’ll find out, 我们会知道的
[1:35:09] tomorrow. 就在明天
[1:35:11] I’m not waitin’ till tomorrow! 我等不及明天了
[1:35:15] Ruby… 露比
[1:35:17] “A source of… little visible delight, “虽然它给你的欢愉并不多
[1:35:23] but… necessary.” 却是必需品”
[1:35:29] I like that. 我喜欢这句话
[1:35:59] I’m a Confederate soldier… 我是南部联盟的士兵
[1:36:02] on furlough. 目前在休假
[1:36:03] I need shelter… and food. 我需要住处 和食物
[1:36:17] I’ve got a rifle! 我有枪
[1:36:20] Fair enough. 好吧
[1:36:24] I have some beans and corn pone. 我有些豆子和玉米饼
[1:36:26] All I got. 只有这些
[1:36:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:36:36] I’m alone here, as you can see, with my baby. 你也看到了 这里只有我和孩子
[1:36:40] I need to believe you mean no harm. 我需要相信你没有恶意
[1:36:47] No. 不是
[1:36:49] I don’t want it. 我不想要这个
[1:36:51] If I had my way, they’d take metal altogether out of this world. 要按我的想法 就该把世上的金属都销毁
[1:36:55] Every blade, every gun. 每一把剑 每一把枪
[1:37:12] It’s all right. 没事的
[1:37:14] You’re burnin’ up, little man. 你发烧了 小家伙
[1:37:33] Is your baby sick? 你的孩子生病了吗
[1:37:39] My man’s dead. Took his wound at Gettysburg 我丈夫死了 在葛底斯堡受伤身亡
[1:37:41] and never saw his boy. 从未见过他的儿子
[1:37:44] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:37:45] It’s pretty much what you’ll get 在这场战争中 你敲开每一家门
[1:37:46] if you knock on any door of this war. 基本都是这样的情况
[1:37:49] Man dead, woman left. 男人死了 留下了女人
[1:37:57] It’s mean food, but it’s hot. 很难吃 但好歹是热的
[1:37:58] There’s been no huntin’ on the road, just cress and roots. 路上没什么猎物 只有水芹和草根
[1:38:02] I need to try and feed this man. 我要喂这个小家伙了
[1:38:07] You gotta eat somethin’, baby. 你得吃点东西 宝贝
[1:38:23] He won’t feed. 他不肯吃奶
[1:38:25] I’m Inman, by the way. That’s my name. 我叫因曼 顺便说一句 那是我的名字
[1:38:30] I’m Sara. 我叫莎拉
[1:38:35] My baby’s Ethan. 我的孩子叫伊森
[1:38:38] Glad to know you both. 很高兴认识你们两个
[1:38:53] You look about his size. 你的体型看着和他差不多
[1:38:56] He was another man straight up and down. 他也是个瘦高型的男人
[1:38:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:39:28] Everything fit? 都合适吗
[1:39:32] These boots are good boots. 这些靴子都很不错
[1:39:41] Well, I’ll say good night, then. 那就晚安了
[1:39:45] Good night. 晚安
[1:40:02] ♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪ ♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
[1:40:04] ♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪ ♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
[1:40:06] ♪Wake up, gals, let’s go to the river♪ ♪姑娘们醒醒 我们一起去小溪边♪
[1:40:09] ♪Then we’ll join the band♪ ♪然后我们就加入乐队♪
[1:40:11] ♪Christmas time will soon be over♪ ♪圣诞时光就要结束♪
[1:40:13] ♪Christmas time will soon be over♪ ♪圣诞时光就要结束♪
[1:40:16] ♪Christmas time will soon be over, then we’ll join the band♪ ♪圣诞时光就要结束 我们就加入乐队♪
[1:40:20] She don’t speak? 她不说话吗
[1:40:22] Can’t speak! I told you. 不能说话 我跟你说过了
[1:40:23] Well, is she feeble, then? 那她是傻子吗
[1:40:26] No! 不是
[1:40:28] Never mind him. 别介意他说的话
[1:40:29] ♪Get up, gals, don’t be bitter♪ ♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
[1:40:32] ♪Get up, gals, don’t be bitter♪ ♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
[1:40:34] ♪Get up, girls, don’t be bitter♪ ♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
[1:40:36] ♪Then we’ll join the band♪ ♪然后我们就加入乐队♪
[1:40:52] Will you come inside? 你能进来吗
[1:41:17] Would you do somethin’ for me? 你愿意为我做点事吗
[1:41:19] Do you… think you could… 你觉得 你能不能
[1:41:24] lie here next to me and not… need to go further? 躺在我身边 但不要进一步接触
[1:42:40] – I’ll go, I’ll go, shall I? – No. -我走 我走 行吗 -不
[1:42:44] I don’t want you to. 我不想让你走
[1:42:52] Thing is… 是这样的
[1:42:57] I love someone. 我有心爱的人
[1:43:05] I love someone very much. 我非常爱她
[1:43:26] Try and sleep. 试着睡一觉吧
[1:43:47] ♪I know dark clouds will hover o’er me♪ ♪我知道乌云会围绕在我身边♪
[1:43:54] ♪I know my pathway is rough and steep♪ ♪我知道前路艰难♪
[1:44:02] ♪But golden fields lie out before me♪ ♪但金色的田野就在前方♪
[1:44:09] ♪Where weary eyes no more will weep♪ ♪在那里 疲惫的眼睛将不再流泪♪
[1:44:17] ♪I’m goin’ home to see my father♪ ♪我要回家 去见我的父亲♪
[1:44:24] ♪I’m goin’ home no more to roam♪ ♪我将回到故乡 不再流浪♪
[1:44:32] ♪I am just goin’ over Jordan♪ ♪我只要越过约旦河♪
[1:44:40] ♪I am just goin’… over home♪ ♪我只要…回到故乡♪
[1:44:52] – Merry Christmas, Pangle. – Night, ma’am. -圣诞节快乐 潘格 -晚安 夫人
[1:44:56] Merry Christmas, Georgia. Nice to meet you. 圣诞节快乐 乔治亚 很高兴认识你
[1:44:58] – Merry Christmas, Miss Ada. – Merry Christmas. -圣诞节快乐 艾达小姐 -圣诞节快乐
[1:45:03] – Merry Christmas, darlin’. – Don’t sleep here. -圣诞节快乐 亲爱的 -别睡在这里
[1:45:04] – We won’t. – It’s dangerous. Don’t sleep here. -我们不会的 -这里很危险 别睡在这里
[1:45:08] Oh, it’s bitter. They could stop one night. 太苦了 他们可以停留一晚
[1:45:12] They stop one night, they’re gonna wanna stop two. 他们停留一晚 接下来就会停留两晚
[1:45:15] I’ll be all right. This coat’s warm. 我没事 这件大衣很暖和
[1:45:17] What about next Sunday? It’ll be New Year. 那下周日呢 就是新年了
[1:45:20] – Maybe. – Gonna be a better one than 1864. -或许可以 -肯定会比1864年要好
[1:45:24] – This war’s over in a month. – That’s what he said a month ago. -战争一个月后就结束了 -他上个月也这样说
[1:45:27] It started off bein’ over in a month. 战争刚开始时 也说一个月就能打完
[1:45:30] Night, Miss Sally. Merry Christmas. 晚安 莎莉女士 圣诞节快乐
[1:45:33] – Night, Miss Ruby. – Night. -晚安 露比小姐 -晚安
[1:45:37] – Night, ma’am. – Night. -晚安 夫人 -晚安
[1:45:38] You’re stayin’ with us tonight, Sally. 你今晚和我们在一起住 莎莉
[1:45:41] – That’s my Ruby. – She’s an original. -我家露比就是这样的 -她真是与众不同
[1:45:46] What kind of name’s Georgia? 乔治亚是个什么鬼名字
[1:45:48] It’s where he’s from. It’s not his name. 那是他的家乡 不是他的名字
[1:45:52] Well, I know it’s meant 我知道那肯定是
[1:45:53] to be the ugliest state under the heavens. 天底下最丑的州
[1:45:57] Why do you care what his name is? 你为什么在乎他叫什么
[1:46:01] Hey, what do you call that cluster of stars right there? 话说 你管那一串星星叫什么
[1:46:04] Right there. 就是那里
[1:46:07] There? That’s Orion. 那里吗 那是猎户星座
[1:46:09] And that’s Gemini, 而那是双子座
[1:46:11] and that is Orion’s big dog. 那是猎户的猎犬
[1:46:14] Canis Major. 大犬座
[1:46:17] Listen to her, Sal. 听听她的话 莎莉
[1:46:19] She’s turned into a regular highland girl. 她变成一个普通的高地女孩了
[1:46:22] Nah, I could always name the stars, Ruby. 不 我总能说出星星的名字 露比
[1:46:24] That was never my problem. 那对我来说从来不是问题
[1:46:31] I love you, darlin’, 我爱你 亲爱的
[1:46:34] in case that big old sky falls on our heads. 假如天有不测 我希望你知道这点
[1:46:42] And I love you too, Sally, I do. 我也爱你 莎莉 真的
[1:46:48] Get up! 起来
[1:46:51] Get up! Get out of here, quick! The Yankees are coming! 快起床 快离开这里 北方佬来了
[1:46:54] The Yankees, they’re here. 北方佬 他们来了
[1:46:56] If they find you here, things’ll go bad on all of us. 如果他们发现你在这里 我们都要遭殃
[1:47:01] – I can try and fight ’em. – No. My baby. Please, no. Just… -我可以和他们战斗 -不 我的孩子 快…
[1:47:04] Please, just git! 求你 走吧
[1:47:18] We’re Union army! We’re lookin’ for food! 我们是联邦军 我们在找食物
[1:47:22] Come on, open up! We’re hungry! 快 开门 我们饿了
[1:47:25] I got nothin’! I got nothin’! 我一无所有 我一无所有
[1:47:27] We’ll see about that. 我们自己来找找
[1:47:30] There’s a baby inside. Get it. 里面有个婴儿 去抱出来
[1:47:32] Please, he’s sick. Don’t hurt him, please. 求你别伤害他 他病了
[1:47:34] Please, I got nothin’! 求你了 我一无所有
[1:47:38] That’s right, Take the chickens. 好吧 把鸡拿走
[1:47:40] Take the chickens. They’re all I got. 把鸡拿走 我只有这些了
[1:47:46] Says she’s only got chickens. 她说她只有鸡
[1:47:48] You lyin’ Southern trash. 你这个满口谎话的南方垃圾
[1:47:52] We’re hungry. 我们饿了
[1:47:55] We got all day. 我们有时间跟你耗
[1:47:57] See, those birds won’t get you through the winter. 那些鸡是不够你撑过冬天的
[1:48:00] Please cover up my boy. 请给我的孩子盖着点
[1:48:02] Just tell us where the food is, we’ll pick him up. 告诉我们食物在哪 我们就把他抱起来
[1:48:04] Please, my baby’s sick. 求你了 我的孩子病了
[1:48:07] Please, just cover him up. 请帮他盖着点
[1:48:10] Please, I’m beggin’ you! 我求你了
[1:48:13] Please! Have mercy! 求你了 发发慈悲吧
[1:48:18] I got a hog! 我有一头猪
[1:48:21] I got a hog! 我有一头猪
[1:48:22] – He’s hid out behind the house! – Take a look. -就藏在房子后面 -去看看
[1:48:27] Please! 求你了
[1:48:31] Please, sir, Please. 求你了 长官
[1:48:34] He’s just a baby! 他只是个婴儿
[1:48:38] He’s shaking! 他在发抖
[1:48:40] Please, just cover him up. 求你了 给他盖着点
[1:48:43] What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with you? 你们是有什么毛病 你们还算是人吗
[1:48:49] I ain’t got nothin’ else, I swear. 我真的没别的了 我发誓
[1:48:53] – That ain’t necessarily so. – Yes. -我看不见得 -好吧
[1:48:55] Take me inside. We’ll do whatever you want. 带我进去 想让我做什么都可以
[1:48:58] Take my baby inside. Let’s all go inside! Please! 把我的孩子抱进屋 都进屋去 求你了
[1:49:03] Please! Please! 求你了 求你了
[1:49:06] You take that hog! I’m as good as dead! 你们把猪抢走 我也活不成了
[1:49:09] Take that hog ’cause I’m as good as dead! 你们把猪抢走 我也活不成了
[1:49:12] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:49:19] No! 不要
[1:49:28] – You know, he’s gettin’ ready to take a fit. – What do you care? -他好像要发脾气了 -关你什么事
[1:49:49] That’s better. Shh, That’s better. 这样就好些了 好了 别哭了
[1:49:55] Come on. Leave some for the rest of us. 行了 给我们留点
[1:50:09] Move away from the baby! 离那个孩子远点
[1:50:13] Towards me! 面向我
[1:50:15] Don’t shoot, We just wanted food. 别开枪 我们只想要食物
[1:50:19] Take off your boots. 把靴子脱了
[1:50:23] Take off your pants. Take off your shirt. 把裤子脱了 把衬衣脱了
[1:50:33] Don’t shoot me, please. 别开枪 求你了
[1:50:37] We’re starvin’. We haven’t eaten in days 我们饿坏了 我们几天没吃东西了
[1:50:40] Come on. 快点
[1:50:42] We’re starving. We haven’t eaten in days. 我们饿坏了 我们几天没吃东西了
[1:50:45] Come on! 快点
[1:50:50] Thanks. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[1:50:53] – Now you get runnin’. – I will. -赶快给我跑 -我会的
[1:50:55] – And keep runnin’. – Thank you. -一直跑 别停下 -谢谢
[1:51:58] – I love the snow. – I hate the snow. I hate the cold. -我爱下雪 -我讨厌下雪 讨厌寒冷
[1:52:04] – Come on! – Fellas, what’s the rush? -快点 -你们急什么啊
[1:52:07] If Ruby finds out we’ve spent the night, 要是被露比发现我们在这过夜了
[1:52:09] there’ll be hell to pay, 就有我们好受的了
[1:52:48] “My love, where are you? “我的爱人 你身在何方
[1:52:52] “With no hope of reaching you, I write to you, 尽管你了无行踪 我依然坚持给你写信
[1:52:56] “as I always do, 从未间断
[1:53:00] as I have always done. “ 就像一直以来那样”
[1:53:10] ♪I’m alone, but I don’t worry♪ ♪我孤身一人 但我丝毫不惧♪
[1:53:14] ♪’Cause I’m sittin’ on top of the world♪ ♪因为我正坐在世界之巅♪
[1:53:23] You reckon we could eat this? 你们觉得这个能吃吗
[1:53:28] Well, you know, you cook somethin’ long enough, 其实 只要烹饪时间够长
[1:53:31] you can eat anything, 什么都能吃
[1:53:32] It’s froze, How long it been there for? 它都冻硬了 死了多久了
[1:53:35] – You hungry? – Yeah. -你饿吗 -当然
[1:53:39] Not very long. 那就死了没太久
[1:54:17] Good evenin’, 晚上好
[1:54:19] Hope we didn’t disturb you. 希望我们没打扰到你们
[1:54:22] D’you mind if I warm myself by your fire? 介意我借你的火暖下身子吗
[1:54:27] Name’s Teague, 我叫提格
[1:54:29] – Do I know you? – Stobrod Thewes, -我认识你吗 -斯托布罗德·修斯
[1:54:32] – That your wife? – That’s a “He.” -那是你老婆吗 -他是个男的
[1:54:35] Is “He” your wife? 那个男的是你老婆吗
[1:54:37] We’re musicians. 我们是音乐家
[1:54:40] He picks a banjo, I got a fiddle. 他弹班卓琴 我拉小提琴
[1:54:42] Your sweetheart’s got a nice piece of flesh on him. 你这位爱人身上肉不少啊
[1:54:45] – He looks pretty romantic by the fire. – It’s a picture of love. -他在火光下显得非常浪漫 -真是爱意浓浓
[1:54:55] You gonna play that fiddle? 你愿意拉一段小提琴吗
[1:54:57] Sure. 当然
[1:54:59] Sure. 当然
[1:55:01] Hey, wake up. 嘿 醒醒
[1:55:05] Evenin’, missis. 晚上好 小姐
[1:55:07] Where’s Georgia? 乔治亚在哪里
[1:55:09] “Where’s Georgia”? “乔治亚州在哪里”
[1:55:15] – Captain Teague wants us to play now. – Love to. -提格队长要我们现在奏一曲 -好的
[1:55:18] We heard there were some deserters 我们听说这附近
[1:55:19] up in these parts hidden out in a big cave. 有几个逃兵藏在一个大山洞里
[1:55:22] Not come to my ears. 我没听说过
[1:55:23] So you don’t know where this big cave is? 所以你不知道那个大山洞在哪儿吗
[1:55:25] No, sir. 不知道 长官
[1:55:25] You do, Stobs, He means… 你知道的 斯托布 他指的是…
[1:55:27] No, right. No, no. 不 不是的
[1:55:29] There is a cave right up near Bearpen Branch. 在比尔彭山脉附近确实有个山洞
[1:55:31] We played some music up there. 我们在那演奏过
[1:55:32] Never occurred to me they were outliers. 我当时不知道他们是逃兵
[1:55:34] It ain’t nowhere near Bearpen Branch. 根本不是在比尔彭山脉附近
[1:55:37] He’s always gettin’ lost, 他总是搞不清方向
[1:55:39] That cave – we live there, 我们住在那个山洞里
[1:55:42] I used to freeze up in that cave till I got gived this new coat, 那个山洞冻死人 幸亏后来有了这件新大衣
[1:55:47] Ruby made me this coat. I like my coat. 是露比给我做的 我很喜欢
[1:55:50] This part belonged to a reverend 这部分是一个牧师的
[1:55:52] and this part belonged to a horse. 这部分是马皮缝的
[1:55:54] Ruby said – what is it? 露比说 她怎么说的来着
[1:55:56] I should pray or neigh, dependin’. 我应该祈祷或学马叫
[1:55:59] He don’t… he don’t know what he’s sayin’. 他不知道自己在说什么
[1:56:01] He got a mind no bigger than a pickled walnut. 他的脑子还没个腌核桃大
[1:56:05] It’s a good coat. 这件大衣不错
[1:56:11] ♪I wish, I wish my baby was born♪ ♪希望我的孩子平安出生♪
[1:56:19] ♪And sittin’ on its papa’s knee♪ ♪坐在爸爸的膝盖上♪
[1:56:26] ♪And me, poor girl♪ ♪而我 可怜的姑娘♪
[1:56:29] ♪And me, poor girl, were dead and gone♪ ♪而我 可怜的姑娘 早已死去♪
[1:56:35] ♪And the green grass growin’ o’er my feet♪ ♪青草没过我的双脚♪
[1:56:44] ♪I ain’t ahead, nor never will be♪ ♪我裹足不前 再也迈不开脚步♪
[1:56:53] ♪Till the sweet apple grows on a sour apple tree♪ ♪直到酸苹果树上结出甜美的果实♪
[1:57:02] ♪The owl, the owl♪ ♪猫头鹰 猫头鹰啊♪
[1:57:06] ♪Is a lonely bird♪ ♪是只孤单的鸟儿♪
[1:57:11] ♪It chills my heart.♪ ♪它让我不寒而栗♪
[1:57:15] ♪With dread and terror♪ ♪瑟瑟发抖♪
[1:57:19] ♪That someone’s blood♪ ♪某个人的血♪
[1:57:22] ♪Someone’s blood♪ ♪某个人的血♪
[1:57:24] ♪There on his wing♪ ♪沾在它的翅膀上♪
[1:57:28] ♪That someone’s blood♪ ♪某个人的血♪
[1:57:33] ♪There on his… feather♪ ♪沾在它的羽毛上♪
[1:57:44] Broke my young heart. 简直让我年轻的心碎掉
[1:57:51] We gonna be here all night? 我们要在这待一整晚吗
[1:57:56] Stand over there. 站到那边去
[1:58:09] Ruby, she don’t know one end of the war from the other. 露比 她对战争根本一无所知
[1:58:12] You don’t have to worry yourself about her, is what I’m sayin’. 我说 你不必担心她
[1:58:16] Or Ada, neither, You know what I’m sayin’? 艾达也一样 懂我的意思吗
[1:58:20] You too, you stand over there. 你你也站到那边去
[1:58:26] We gonna get our tintype made? 我们要照锡版相了吗
[1:58:34] Don’t smile. 不要笑
[1:58:36] – What? – Quit smilin’. -什么 -不要笑
[1:58:38] He always smiles, He don’t mean nothin’ by it, 他脸上总挂着笑 没什么别的意思
[1:58:40] I told him, there ain’t nothin’ in this world worth a smile! 我跟他说过 这世上没什么值得微笑的
[1:58:43] Put your hat over your face. 拿帽子遮住脸
[1:58:52] Cover your face with your hat. 拿帽子遮住你的脸
[1:59:03] – Ruby! – What? -露比 -怎么了
[1:59:06] – Ruby! – What’s wrong? -露比 -出什么事了
[1:59:07] – Teague… The Home Guard… – What? -提格 乡团 -什么
[1:59:12] They shot your daddy! 他们杀了你爸爸
[1:59:14] They shot your daddy, and Pangle too! 他们杀了你爸爸 还有潘格
[1:59:22] I told Georgia he can stop here. 我跟乔治亚说他可以在这落脚
[1:59:25] I told him he can sleep in the barn. 我叫他睡在谷仓里
[1:59:27] He’s got nothin’ inside him. 他一点食物都没吃
[1:59:28] He’ll walk out of here and die in the snow. 要是让他离开 他会死在雪地里
[1:59:30] He can milk the cows. I was worried about that. 他可以给奶牛挤奶 我之前就操心这事
[1:59:36] It’s five hours’ climb from here. He drew a map. 去那里要爬五个小时的山 他画了张地图
[1:59:40] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[1:59:43] You know them fools stayed the night in the mill? 你知道那几个傻瓜那天晚上是在磨坊过夜的吗
[1:59:47] That’s Stobrod Thewes. 斯托布罗德·修斯就是这样的人
[1:59:48] Can’t do one good thing without addin’ the bad. 一辈子都没干过好事 只会坏事
[1:59:51] Left tracks in the snow 在雪地上留下脚印
[1:59:53] all the way up for the Home Guard to follow, 好让乡团一路追捕过去
[1:59:56] – Sign that says “Shoot me.” – Ruby… -简直是打着招牌让别人杀他 -露比
[2:00:01] Ruby, 露比
[2:00:05] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[2:00:09] Every piece of this is man’s bullshit. 这一切灾难都是男人引发的
[2:00:12] They call this war a cloud over the land, 他们管这场战争叫笼罩大地的一朵乌云
[2:00:15] but they made the weather, 但这破天气是他们制造的
[2:00:16] and then they stand in the rain and say “Shit, it’s rainin’!” 然后他们站在雨中说”该死的 下雨了”
[2:00:25] If I cry one tear for my daddy, 如果我为我爸爸掉一滴眼泪
[2:00:29] I stole it off a crocodile, 都是从鳄鱼那里偷来的
[2:00:34] All right, then, 好了
[2:01:25] All right, then, 好了
[2:01:28] Dear God! 上帝啊
[2:01:35] Oh, dear God! 上帝啊
[2:01:44] He ain’t here, 他不在这里
[2:01:48] Teague’s probably took him, 提格可能把他的尸体运走了
[2:01:50] They did that with the Swanger boys, didn’t they? 他们也是这么对斯万格家的儿子们的 不是吗
[2:01:54] Strung ’em up, as a warnin’, 把他们吊挂起来 作为警示
[2:02:02] They took his coat. 他们拿走了他的大衣
[2:02:05] Why would they take his coat? 他们为什么要拿走他的大衣
[2:02:12] Daddy? Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸
[2:02:15] Daddy! 爸爸
[2:02:23] Daddy? 爸爸
[2:02:25] He’s still breathin’! 他还有呼吸
[2:02:27] It’s Ruby! 我是露比
[2:02:30] Don’t you die on me again! 你不准再死掉
[2:02:38] We gotta get him home. 我们得带他回家
[2:02:40] He won’t make it. He’ll die first. 他撑不了那么远 还没到他就会死的
[2:02:43] He’s got hardly no blood left in him. 他的血几乎都流光了
[2:02:49] There it is, I feel it, 在这里 我摸到了
[2:02:50] – You got it? – Yep. -找到了吗 -嗯
[2:02:52] There’s a place close. Old Cherokee, it used to be. 附近有个地方 以前叫「老切罗基」
[2:02:57] It’s got shelter, water. 那里有房子 有水
[2:03:00] I used to hide up there when he’d get a temper goin’. 以前他发脾气时 我都会躲在那里
[2:03:02] God! 天呐
[2:03:12] I’ll go look for some food. 我去找点食物
[2:03:14] Take the shotgun. 把猎枪带上
[2:03:42] Goddamn. 天呐
[2:03:54] Turn around! 转过去
[2:03:58] Go back where you came from! 从哪来 回哪去
[2:04:02] Go back! 回去
[2:04:08] Ada? 艾达
[2:04:11] Ada Monroe? 艾达·门罗
[2:04:14] Turn around or I’ll shoot! 转过身去 不然我就开枪了
[2:04:45] Inman? 因曼
[2:04:46] Inman? 因曼
[2:05:02] Inman. 因曼
[2:05:36] You better come with me. 你最好跟我走
[2:05:51] Ruby. 露比
[2:05:54] This is Inman, 这是因曼
[2:06:01] Congratulations! 恭喜啊
[2:06:03] Oughta send you out with a shotgun a lot more! 就该多让你带猎枪出去转转的
[2:06:08] Looks if he’s about to topple over. 他看上去快要倒下了
[2:06:12] – I may need to. – You shot or somethin’? -我可能需要躺一会儿 -你中枪了吗
[2:06:16] Not lately. 近期没有
[2:06:29] – He’s asleep. – I ain’t surprised. -他睡着了 -意料之中
[2:06:32] – Your man looked tuckered out. – I saw him, -你的男人看起来累坏了 -我看见过他
[2:06:37] in Sally Swanger’s well. 在莎莉·斯万格的井里
[2:06:38] A man like a black smudge in the snow. 一个男人 就像雪中的小黑点一样
[2:06:41] – Well, there you go. – It wasn’t the same, what I saw, -瞧吧 应验了 -那和我看到的不一样
[2:06:44] In the well it was as if he were falling. 在井里看到的是 他好像要倒下了
[2:06:47] You probably just don’t remember it right. 你很可能只是记错了
[2:06:49] I remember it exactly. 我记得很清楚
[2:06:50] There were crows – black crows. 当时有乌鸦 黑乌鸦
[2:06:53] They were flyin’ towards me. 它们朝我飞来
[2:06:55] Ruby, I thought I was seein’ him fall, 露比 我以为我看到的是他倒下了
[2:07:00] Instead, I was seein’ him come back to me. 然而 我看到的实际上是他在回来找我
[2:07:06] I got big plans for that farm. 我为那个农场做了很多重大计划
[2:07:13] I know. 我知道
[2:07:16] I know you have. 我知道你做了很多计划
[2:07:18] I got a vision in my mind of how Black Cove oughta be. 我在脑海中设想了黑山坳应有的样貌
[2:07:26] I don’t know, Ruby. 我不知道 露比
[2:07:28] All this while I’ve been packin’ ice around my heart. 这段时间我一直把我的心冰封起来
[2:07:35] How do I make it melt? 我如何让冰融化呢
[2:07:44] You about done with my knife? 我的刀你用完了吗
[2:07:47] We got a bird to cook. 我们还得用来宰鸟
[2:07:49] Just about. 马上就好
[2:07:54] You’re makin’ a pig’s ear of that job. 你剃得是什么鬼样子
[2:07:59] Give it to me. 刀给我
[2:08:08] I ain’t gonna cut you. 我不会割伤你的
[2:08:12] Can’t see that it’d make a bit of difference if I did. 反正都这么多伤口了 就算割伤了也没什么区别
[2:08:27] You got the right feelings for her? 你还爱着她吗
[2:08:29] Don’t turn your head! 脑袋别动啊
[2:08:36] I do. 是的
[2:09:03] I’m sorry, I was tryin’ to be quiet. 抱歉 我没想吵醒你的
[2:09:12] Did you get my letters? 你收到我寄的信了吗
[2:09:16] I got three letters. 我收到了三封
[2:09:19] I carried them, I carried them in the book you gave me. 我随身带着 夹在你给我的那本书里
[2:09:24] The Bartram. 巴特拉姆的那本书
[2:09:27] I probably sent 103. 我估计寄了有103封信
[2:09:35] Did you write to me? 你写过信给我吗
[2:09:37] Whenever I could. 一有时间我就写
[2:09:40] If you never got them, 如果你从没收到过
[2:09:41] – I can summarize. – No, No, no. -我可以概括一下告诉你 -不 不用
[2:09:43] “I pray you are well. “我祈祷你一切安好
[2:09:45] “I pray I am in your thoughts. 我祈祷你心中想着我
[2:09:47] You are all that keeps me from slidin’ into some dark place.” 因为你 我才没堕入黑暗”
[2:09:53] How did I keep you? 怎么是我的功劳
[2:09:56] We barely knew each other, It was a few moments. 我们根本不了解对方 不过共度了一些时刻
[2:09:59] A thousand moments. 是上千个时刻
[2:10:03] They’re like a bag… of tiny diamonds. 那些时刻就像一袋小小的钻石
[2:10:08] Don’t matter if they’re real or things I made up. 不管是真实的还是我幻想出来的 都不重要
[2:10:14] The shape of your neck, 你脖颈的形状
[2:10:18] that’s real. 那是真实的
[2:10:21] The way you felt under my hands when I pulled you to me, 我将你拉入怀中时 手上的感觉
[2:10:36] You were plowing a field. 你当时在犁地
[2:10:40] You were carrying a tray. 你当时端着托盘
[2:10:43] – You wouldn’t come in. – No, I wouldn’t go in. -你不愿意进屋 -是啊 我不愿进屋
[2:10:46] So that’s why I had to carry a tray, 所以我才不得不端着托盘
[2:10:49] So I could come out to see you. 那样我才能出去看你
[2:10:52] That kiss, 那个吻
[2:10:56] which I kissed every day of my walking. 归途的每一天 我都在想着那个吻
[2:11:01] Every day I was waiting, 我每天都在等待
[2:11:04] longing, 期盼着
[2:11:05] longing to see your face. 期盼着看到你的脸
[2:11:15] If you could see my inside… 如果你能看到我的内心
[2:11:18] Now, whatever you wanna name it – my spirit? 不管你称之为什么 我的灵魂
[2:11:22] That’s what I fear. 那是我所惧怕的
[2:11:24] I think I’m ruined. 我觉得我整个人已被摧毁
[2:11:26] They kept tryin’ to put me in the ground. 他们不停想杀死我
[2:11:31] – But I wasn’t ready. – Inman… -但我还没准备好 -因曼
[2:11:34] But if I had… if I had goodness, I lost it. 但如果我曾有过良善 现在也已失去了
[2:11:39] If I had anything tender in me, I shot it dead. 如果我内心曾有过柔软 我也一枪打死了它
[2:11:44] How could I write to you 我怎敢写信给你
[2:11:45] after what I done, 毕竟我做过那些可怕的事
[2:11:49] – what I seen? – Number one, -见过那些可怕的场景 -第一
[2:11:52] shut this door, It’s freezin’. 把这门关上 冷死人了
[2:11:54] Number two, shut that door, It’s freezin’. 第二 把那门关上 冷死人了
[2:11:57] Layin’ on my back, my fingers poked in my ears, 我躺在床上 用手指把耳朵堵住
[2:12:00] tryin’ to shut out who’s got a bag of diamonds, 不想听到谁有一袋钻石
[2:12:03] who’s carrying a tray… 谁又端着托盘
[2:12:05] If you wanna get three feet up a bull’s ass, 如果你想听些胡说八道的狗屁
[2:12:07] just listen to what sweethearts whisper to one another. 只需听小情人之间的呢喃情话就行了
[2:12:11] In fact, if y’all gonna wimble-wimble all night, 事实上 如果你们准备彻夜长谈
[2:12:13] I’m gonna sleep in with him. 我就只好跟他一起睡了
[2:12:32] – I’ll say good night. – No. -我要说晚安了 -不
[2:12:38] Please… 求你
[2:12:41] don’t say good night. 别说晚安
[2:13:07] Wars make some things pointless. 战争让一些事失去了意义
[2:13:14] It’s hard to imagine a wedding. 难以想象能有一场婚礼
[2:13:19] I think even my father would recognize that. 我想连我父亲都会承认这一点
[2:13:23] Ada, I wanna marry you. 艾达 我想娶你
[2:13:27] If you’ll have me. 前提是你愿意嫁给我
[2:13:30] Isn’t there some religion 不是有些宗教的规矩是
[2:13:31] where you just have to say “I marry you” three times, 只需说三遍”我娶你”
[2:13:35] and you’re man and wife? 两人就能结为夫妻吗
[2:13:38] I marry you, 我娶你
[2:13:41] I marry you, I marry you. 我娶你 我娶你
[2:13:48] Why is that funny? 你为什么觉得好笑
[2:13:50] I think it’s “I divorce you” three times 好像是说三遍”我和你离婚”
[2:13:52] and you’re not married anymore. 就能结束婚姻才对
[2:13:57] I can wait for you. 我可以等你
[2:13:59] Oh, Inman, I marry you, I marry you, I marry you, 因曼 我嫁你 我嫁你 我嫁你
[2:14:05] I marry you, I marry you. 我嫁你 我嫁你
[2:14:14] I have so… I have so many buttons, Sorry, 我…衣服上有好多纽扣 抱歉
[2:14:22] Will you turn your back? 你能转过去吗
[2:14:36] No. 不
[2:14:39] No, I will not. 不 我不转
[2:16:27] I’ll lead the horse at a pace your daddy can tolerate. 我会控制马的步伐 你父亲不会太难受
[2:16:30] – You two go ahead now. – No, I don’t wanna do that. -你们先走 -不 我不想那么做
[2:16:34] – No, We can all go together. – It’s safer this way. -不 我们全部一起走 -这样更安全些
[2:16:37] – We’re deserters. No one has a quarrel with you. – No. -我们是逃兵 但没人跟你们有仇怨 -不
[2:16:39] He’s right. 他说得对
[2:16:41] I gather I… 我想…
[2:16:42] I need permission from you, Ruby, 我需要先征得你的许可 露比
[2:16:45] if I reckon on livin’ at Black Cove. 才能住在黑山坳
[2:16:58] All right, then. 那好吧
[2:17:03] You stay on that horse. 你乖乖待在那匹马背上
[2:17:05] And don’t lose it. Or sell it. 别把它弄丢了 也别卖了
[2:17:09] Gonna need it back on the farm. 农场还需要它
[2:17:15] All right, Daddy. 好了 爸爸
[2:17:21] I don’t wanna let you go. 我不想跟你分开
[2:17:27] I’ll be with you by nightfall. 天黑时分我就回到你身边了
[2:17:38] All right, then. 那好吧
[2:18:11] Hope that Georgia boy’s been tendin’ to the animals. 但愿那个乔治亚好好照顾农场的动物们了
[2:18:15] – I knew you were thinkin’ on him. – I was not! -我就知道你想他了 -我才没有
[2:18:18] I was thinkin’ on swollen udders. 我只是在想涨奶的牛乳房
[2:18:20] And before you say “same difference”… 在你说”没什么区别”之前…
[2:18:23] I’m sayin’ nothin’! 我什么都不会说的
[2:18:25] Miss Lovey-Dovey! 春心荡漾小姐
[2:18:27] – Miss Lovey-Dovey! – Stop! -春心荡漾小姐 -别嘴贫了
[2:18:31] – That was a long funeral for your daddy. – That was a wake. -你爸的丧礼办了好久啊 -那是守丧
[2:18:36] That was Irish. 爱尔兰人的习俗
[2:18:39] Now, your friend Georgia here… 你们那位朋友乔治亚…
[2:18:41] We went down to visit you 我们专程登门去找你们
[2:18:42] when we heard you were harborin’ deserters, 因为我们听说你们窝藏逃兵
[2:18:45] and he told us – after some persuasion – you were up here. 经过一番好言相劝后 他告诉我们你们在山上
[2:18:49] We were up and down this mountain. 我们找遍了整座山
[2:18:52] Up and down. 来来回回
[2:18:54] There will be a reckoning. 会有一场最终审判的
[2:18:56] When this war is over, there will be a reckoning. 等这场战争结束后 会有一场最终审判的
[2:19:01] Did you make this coat? 这件大衣是你做的吗
[2:19:03] Helpin’ a deserter – that’s treason. 帮助逃兵是叛国罪
[2:19:05] Now, I know it’s half horse and half reverend. 我知道这大衣是用马皮和牧师的衣服缝的
[2:19:11] A reckonin’? 最终审判
[2:19:15] The reckoning’s for your world. 那是你的世界才有的东西
[2:19:18] It’s not mine. 我的世界没有
[2:19:25] I’ll be damned. He’s a hard bastard to kill. 老天呐 这混蛋命真硬
[2:19:31] – No! – Ruby! -不 -露比
[2:19:39] Inman! 因曼
[2:19:56] Captain Teague! 提格队长
[2:20:39] – Come down from there! – No, sir, Here is fine. -下来 -不了 先生 这里就挺好
[2:20:43] I’ll just shoot the horse out from under you. 那我就开枪打死你的马
[2:20:46] – You ridin’ Captain Teague’s animal? – I am. -你骑的是提格队长的马吗 -没错
[2:20:49] – He dead? – I hope so. -他死了吗 -但愿如此
[2:20:52] Look, give me your gun and ride on home. 听着 把枪交给我 我就放你回家
[2:20:54] I’m done fightin’. I’m sick of it! 我不想再打斗了 我厌倦了
[2:20:57] I give you my gun, you’re gonna shoot me dead, 我把枪交给你 你就会一枪打死我
[2:20:59] I will not shoot you, 我不会杀你
[2:21:00] but nor am I goin’ down this mountain 但我也不想下山时
[2:21:02] lookin’ over my shoulder for you. 还得时刻提防着你
[2:21:04] That’s what they call a conundrum. 这就是所谓的进退两难
[2:21:11] I’ll tell you what I got on my side. 我告诉你我有什么优势
[2:21:14] What you got on your side? 你有什么优势
[2:21:22] The confidence of youth. 年轻的自信
[2:21:39] Inman! 因曼
[2:22:33] No! 不
[2:23:10] I… 我…
[2:23:12] came… back. 回来了
[2:23:24] I love you. 我爱你
[2:23:59] Baby. 宝贝
[2:24:27] What we have lost will never be returned to us. 我们所失去的一切 再也不会回来
[2:24:32] The land will not heal. 这片土地不会痊愈
[2:24:36] Too much blood. 因为洒下了太多的血
[2:24:38] The heart, will not heal. 心 也不会痊愈
[2:24:42] All we can do is make peace with the past 我们能做的只有与过去和解
[2:24:46] and try to learn from it. 并试着吸取教训
[2:24:52] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[2:24:54] He died in the night, love, 它昨天夜里死了 亲爱的
[2:24:57] Bring him here. 抱它过来
[2:24:59] – Don’t kill him. – I’m not gonna kill him. -别杀它 -我不会杀它
[2:25:02] We have to try somethin’ or else he’s gonna die too. 我们得做点什么 否则它也会死
[2:25:07] It’s all right. 没事的
[2:25:10] We’re gonna try a little trick. 我们来试个妙招
[2:25:35] There are days now when I manage not to think of you. 现在我偶尔能做到不想起你
[2:25:41] When the needs of the farm call with more urgency than my heart… 当农场更迫切需要我的时候 我无暇顾及我的心
[2:25:47] This time of year there’s so much life everywhere. 每年这个时节到处充满生机
[2:25:53] I find you in all of it. 我从中都能看到你的影子
[2:25:57] As if you were still walking home to me. 仿佛你还在赶路回家 回到我身边
[2:26:03] If you could see us now this Easter day at Black Cove, 如果你能看到我们今天在黑山坳过复活节的场景
[2:26:07] you would know every step of your journey was worthy it. 你会知道 你旅程的每一步都是值得的
[2:26:11] ♪I’m still climbing upwards♪ ♪我仍在向上攀爬♪
[2:26:15] ♪And my journey’s almost ended♪ ♪我的旅程快要结束♪
[2:26:18] ♪So, friend, if you’re thirsty♪ ♪朋友 如果你渴了♪
[2:26:22] ♪climb this mountain with me♪ ♪跟我一起攀爬这高山♪
[2:26:28] Grace Inman, nobody said “eat.” 格蕾丝·因曼 没人说可以吃了
[2:26:44] For good friends, good food, good family, 主啊 感谢你赐予我们朋友
[2:26:50] all our blessings, O Lord, we thank thee, 食物 家人和福祉
[2:26:52] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[2:26:54] – Amen. – Amen. -阿门 -阿门
[2:26:57] Amen! 阿门
[2:26:58] – Sweetheart, there’s no cider. – That’s for you, -亲爱的 没苹果酒 -那是给你的
[2:27:02] Right, I’d best… I’d best fetch it, I got my orders. 对哦 那我去拿 夫人有令
[2:27:09] I looked once more down Sally’s well, 我又朝莎莉的井里看了一次
[2:27:13] and this time there was nothin’ there to haunt me. 这次 里面没有让我感到不安的画面
[2:27:18] Just clouds. 只有云朵
[2:27:20] Clouds, and then… sun. 云朵 和太阳
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Six Days Seven Nights(六天七夜)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Knives Out(利刃出鞘)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme