时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. | 本故事情节纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合 |
[00:06] | Four Hours Ago | 四小时之前 |
[00:12] | We are waiting for you baby Where are you at? | 我们等着你呢 你在哪儿啊 亲爱的 |
[00:17] | Where exactly ye gonna be home? | 你什么时候才能到家啊? |
[00:19] | Hi I’ve still got loads to high up baby I am way back to the city now | 我还有点儿事没解决 我马上就启程赶回去 |
[00:23] | don’t understand what you’ve been doing all this time | 真不知道你最近在忙些什么 |
[00:26] | started to worry you know I hate to worry babe | 我都有点儿开始担心了 你知道我最讨厌操心了 |
[00:28] | hell no sweetie I have nothing to worry about | 不 亲爱的 真的不用担心我 |
[00:31] | I just finished up a aontacts down here | 我刚才一直在找联系人呢 |
[00:34] | Contacts like what you found? | 联系人? 你有眉目了吗? |
[00:36] | No I just lined up the XXX scrips | 还没 我是想着能找个医生开点儿处方 |
[00:38] | as long as we kick back and keep it all in cash | 只要咱们去拿药都付现 再给他点儿回扣不就妥了? |
[00:43] | So you’re on your way driving back now? | 也就是说你正在往回赶咯? |
[00:45] | Yeah, I’ll be back before sunup. | 对 天亮前才能到 |
[00:47] | Well, that’s good, babe, | 太棒了 宝贝儿 |
[00:48] | cause I can’t wait to see your lying ass! | 因为我等不及见你这个撒谎精了 |
[00:52] | No-no-no! | 天呐 别… |
[00:55] | Get your ass over here! | 给他妈我滚这来 |
[00:57] | Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? | 你上坟烧报纸 糊弄鬼呀! |
[01:01] | Get in here! | 滚进去! |
[01:05] | Stop it! | 饶了我吧 |
[01:09] | * heartbreaker * | |
[01:11] | * a pain maker * | |
[01:14] | * stole the love right out… * | |
[01:21] | Christina? | |
[01:31] | Christina? | |
[02:51] | ROTHMAN DRUGS | Rothman药房 羟可酮(致幻剂 用于抗忧郁药品) 病人姓名: Alexis Childress |
[03:05] | -Someone here to see you, will. -Yeah? | – Will 有人找人 – 谁呀 |
[03:08] | Althea Johnson. | 叫Althea Johnson. |
[03:11] | Daughter Wanda shot and dumped | 她女儿Wanda在1993年被枪杀 |
[03:13] | In the badlands back in ’93. | 凶手弃尸荒野 |
[03:15] | Banana bread, Hmm? | 烤的香蕉蛋糕? |
[03:17] | 17 years this November. | 到今年十一月就17年了 |
[03:19] | Calls me every year asking if there’s been a break. | 每年都会问我案子有没进展 |
[03:22] | Been hanging these faithfully. | 我一直都到处张贴传单 |
[03:25] | Wish I could tell you | 我们也想告诉你 |
[03:26] | We have a break in the case, Mrs. Johnson, but… | 案子有了新眉目 Johnson夫人 可是… |
[03:28] | I got a call on my flyer,Detective. | 探长 有人打了我传单上的电话 |
[03:32] | Man says he saw Wanda in a car that night. | 电话里的男的说他那晚看见Wanda在一辆车里 |
[03:35] | Alive. | 当时还没死 |
[03:36] | -Night she was killed? -Yes. | – 她死的那天晚上看见的? – 是的 |
[03:38] | Green car, just like the one the other witness said. | 是辆绿色车 跟那个目击者说的一样 |
[03:42] | -Where? -Corner of Kip and Cambria. | – 在哪? – Kip路和Cambria路的拐角处(均为费城街道) |
[03:45] | -That’s a bad drug corner. -I know. | – 那可是毒品交易的据点儿 – 我知道 |
[03:47] | But my Wanda didn’t mess with drugs, Detective. | 但是探长 我女儿决不会碰毒品的 |
[03:50] | She was a good girl. | 她是个乖女孩 |
[03:53] | You should have done that homework last night. | 你应该昨晚把作业写完 |
[03:55] | Mama, please. | 妈你别唠叨了 |
[03:56] | It’s done. | 写完了 |
[03:57] | And you didn’t eat your breakfast. | 你早饭也没吃 |
[03:59] | I got a pop-tart. | 我吃了点果酱饼干 |
[04:06] | -Wanda, honey? -What? | – 等等 Wanda – 怎么了? |
[04:07] | You going to run barefoot? | 难道你打算光脚跑步吗 |
[04:09] | -You forgot your track shoes. -Bye. | – 你忘拿运动鞋了 – 拜拜 |
[04:11] | Are you forgetting something else? | 还有一件事你也忘了 |
[04:13] | -Mom? -You’re still | 妈妈 |
[04:14] | My little girl. | 我眼里你永远只是孩子 |
[04:28] | Ten minutes late to pick her up | 我只是晚了十分钟去 |
[04:30] | From practice and she was gone. | 接她结束训练 她就不见了 |
[04:33] | This man- he just happened to see her? | 这个男的只是碰巧看见她的吗 |
[04:36] | I grilled him good. | 我已经刨根问底问过了 |
[04:38] | I believe he’s telling the truth. | 应该没说谎 |
[04:40] | We’ll bring him in. | 我们会把他找来 |
[04:40] | Check his story. | 确认他的话 |
[04:41] | Calls himself brother Olajuwon now. | 他自称教友Olajuwon |
[04:46] | Says he turned his life around. | 说他在改过自新 |
[04:48] | Oh, one of those. | 原来也是贩毒的 |
[04:50] | I’d prefer if you keep an open mind, | 希望你们不要用有色眼镜看人 |
[04:53] | Detective. | 拜托你了探长 |
[04:56] | Hey, Valens. Did you hear about Mota? | 嗨 Valens 听说Mota的事了吗 |
[04:58] | -What’s that? -Just got | – 怎么了 – 在一栋大宅里边的浴室 |
[05:00] | Swiss-cheesed in the shower up in the big house. | 被枪杀了 |
[05:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:05] | You didn’t know about that? | 你还不知道呐 |
[05:08] | Just now hearing it. | 这不是听你说了么 |
[05:10] | Hmm, just asking ’cause, uh, | 哦 我只是随便问问 |
[05:12] | I saw the visitation logs | 因为我看了访客记录 |
[05:13] | And you were up there now two days ago | 发现你两天前去过那里 |
[05:15] | Paying Hector Cruz a visit. | 拜访Hector Cruz |
[05:17] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s some other case I’m working. | 没错 我是去查另一宗案子的 |
[05:21] | Something I need to worry about? | 有什么要和我商量的吗 |
[05:24] | Hmm, or anybody else for that matter? | 或者有什么知情人吗? |
[05:26] | I don’t see why. | 为什么这么问呢? |
[05:29] | Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. | 恶有恶报得太及时了 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:35] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[05:38] | From: Rush(Cell) Grand Motel ASAP | 发信人: Rush 我在Grand酒店 快点过来 |
[05:40] | SPECIAL DAILY&WEEKLY RATE | 汽车旅店 提供日租房和周租房 |
[05:41] | Hey, buddy. Anybody asking | 嗨 伙计 昨晚有人过来找 |
[05:43] | For a Christina rush last night, room 48? | 48号房间的Christina Rush吗 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. That information | 抱歉 没有行政官或 |
[05:47] | Will require a warrant from a judge or a Magistrate. | 法官的搜查令 我是不会说的 |
[05:50] | What? | 搞什么呀? |
[05:51] | Under the fourth amendment based on probable cause. | 根据第四修正案里的条例啊 |
[05:54] | You’re going to require orthodontia | 你要是不想残废的话 |
[05:56] | You don’t start answering the right way. | 就赶快告诉我 |
[05:57] | Christina rush, 48. | 48号房间的Christina Rush. |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. There’s no one that’s checked in or out | 不好意思 这一周都没人用这个名 |
[06:02] | This week by that name. | 入住或退房 |
[06:04] | You open up or I’m going to put | 你赶快给我开门 |
[06:05] | That fire extinguisher through this window. | 要不我拿灭火器把你这扇窗户砸烂 |
[06:07] | Well, that wouldn’t seem prudent. | 这可不合规矩啊 |
[06:13] | Do I need to call the police? | 用不用我叫警察来 |
[06:16] | Better yet, how about I call vice? | 赶快叫吧 要不我替你叫 |
[06:18] | Shut down this fleabag for narcotics and prostitution. | 顺便把你这个贩毒加卖淫的旅馆封了. |
[06:30] | Who paid the bill? | 谁结的帐 |
[06:32] | They haven’t checked out yet. | 还没退房呢 |
[06:37] | -Bernie, Que Paso? -What? | – Bernie 出事啦? – 啥 |
[06:42] | ???? | 不会吧? |
[06:45] | “Alexis Childress”? | 叫Alexis Childress? |
[06:47] | I was just informed | 刚清洁员告诉我 |
[06:48] | By housekeeping that the room is trashed. | 屋里乱七八糟 |
[06:50] | -The woman in 48, what did she look like? -Sandy blonde, | – 住48房间的女的长啥样 – 沙金色头发 |
[06:53] | In her 30s. | 30岁左右 |
[06:55] | Looks a little like you. | 跟你有点像 |
[06:56] | -You take a credit card for the deposit? -I waived it | – 她用信用卡付押金了吗? – 看到她那么漂亮 |
[06:58] | On account of her general hotness. | 我就没强求 |
[07:01] | That, and she paid cash. | 所以就让她交现金了 |
[07:03] | Anyone else coming or going from this room? | 有人进出她房间吗 |
[07:04] | Just you, and now the room is trashed. | 就你一个 现在房子都乱成一锅粥了 |
[07:09] | Hey, who’s going to pay for this?! | 喂 我损失谁赔啊?! |
[07:12] | JOHN SON.W. H93-289 | Johnson 证人 1993年11月 编号:93- 289 |
[07:15] | Don’t see that witness statement about the car back in ’93. | 没找见那个目击证人描述车的记录 |
[07:18] | Could have swore it was here. | 我发誓绝对在这 |
[07:20] | Inez Kellog, little old lady | 一个小老太太叫Inez Kellog |
[07:22] | Got a partial on a green SUV leaving the dump site. | 她看到一辆从抛尸地点 开走的绿色越野车的部分车牌 |
[07:24] | Anybody else been in the box? | 还有别人碰过这箱子吗 |
[07:27] | Not according to the log. | 记录上没写有别人 |
[07:29] | But you remember it? | 但你有印象? |
[07:29] | Yeah. Never went anywhere | 对 我一点儿没忘 |
[07:31] | ’cause she couldn’t I.D. The model or year. | 因为她认不出车型或出厂年份 |
[07:35] | Oh… New info puts Wanda | 可是新的线索是说 看到Wanda在同样的车里 |
[07:36] | In a similar car three blocks from there. | 不过离事发地点可是有三个街区 |
[07:39] | This guy better not be sowing false hope. | 希望这家伙不是来捣乱让人空欢喜的 |
[07:43] | Hey, you all right? | 嗨 你没事吧 |
[07:44] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[07:46] | But Christina’s gone. | 但是Christina不见了 |
[07:47] | Along with my service weapon. | 我警枪也没了 |
[07:50] | Lil, you’ve got to call this in. | Lil 这事儿你得上报 |
[07:51] | -I need your help getting them both back. -But you don’t report it stolen, | – 我想让你帮我把两样都找回来 – 你不去报告枪支被盗 |
[07:54] | It gets used in a crime, that’s it, Lil. You’re done. | 就相当于协助犯罪 Lil 这可不行啊 |
[07:55] | Look, I know what this means, Scotty. | 我知道这有多严重 |
[07:58] | I’m asking for your help. | 帮我一把就对了 |
[08:01] | What do we got? | 现在都查到些什么 |
[08:03] | Well, the guy tossed the room. | 那个人把屋子翻个底朝天. |
[08:04] | He was looking for something. | 肯定在找什么东西 |
[08:08] | Oxys. Who’s “Alexis Childress”? | 是羟可酮 Alexis Childress是谁 |
[08:10] | The same name the room’s under. | 是登记入住的人 |
[08:12] | -It’s all we got to go on. -But you want | – 就知道这些而已 – 你都没个枪 |
[08:14] | To go after these guys without a gun? | 还想去追查这些人? |
[08:17] | Don’t worry. | 没事 |
[08:18] | I got a gun. | 我还有枪 |
[08:25] | Robert Miggs? | 你就是Robert Miggs? |
[08:27] | As-salaam alaikum, Detective. | 愿真主保佑你 探长 |
[08:30] | And it’s brother Olajuwon now. | 我现在叫教友Olajuwon |
[08:32] | Yeah. Only reason we’re meeting like this | 我来见你 |
[08:33] | Is ’cause of Althea Johnson. | 就是因为Althea Johnson. |
[08:35] | She said I could trust you. | 她说你可以信任 |
[08:37] | You find the prophet while doing | 你在Camp Hill监狱做大牢的时候 |
[08:38] | That dime up at camp hill, | 一下子就良心发现灵魂升华了吗? |
[08:40] | -Brother? -Allah had a plan for me. | – 教友? – 真主已经为我安排好了命运 |
[08:43] | That plan include sprouting a conscience? | 所以说你是命中注定 要改过自新的咯? |
[08:46] | The first thing I saw when I finished my incarceration | 我刚从监狱放出来 |
[08:49] | Was that woman out there in a blizzard hanging flyers. | 第一眼就看到那女人 在那里一直贴传单 |
[08:52] | She wanted to find out what happened to her daughter. | 她那是想知道她女儿到底出了什么事 |
[08:54] | Yeah. Well, I saw that girl’s face, | 我知道 我看见那女孩的脸 |
[08:58] | -And I remembered… -Name’s Wanda. | 我记得名字叫…Wanda |
[09:00] | Where’d you see her? | 你在哪看见她的 |
[09:01] | Like brother Malcolm, I, too, was in the game. | 我和教友Malcolm一样 当时在交易 |
[09:04] | Dealing. | 毒品交易? |
[09:05] | The corner was “poppin'” | 那个据点用毒贩子的行话说 |
[09:07] | As they say in the pusher parlance. | 是很多年轻人聚集的地方 |
[09:11] | Wanda trying to cop? | Wanda也想来点儿? |
[09:13] | I don’t know what she was doing in that car. | 我不知道她坐在车里来这儿干嘛 |
[09:15] | Just knew something wasn’t right. | 只是知道不对劲 |
[09:38] | Yo, check off, young. | 躲开点儿 小子 |
[09:41] | I don’t like that one. | 他们不好惹 |
[09:45] | Something ain’t right with that. | 感觉不对劲 |
[09:52] | Can’t get that girl’s face out of my thoughts. | 我绝不会忘记那女孩子的脸 |
[09:55] | You get a good look at the car? | 你看清那辆车了吗 |
[09:57] | Green Ford explorer. | 绿色的福特探索者 |
[09:59] | Got a head for cars? | 你还挺会认车的嘛? |
[10:00] | Skill set you get on the corner. | 在街头混饭吃的 |
[10:02] | Only way to read your customer. | 要从细节读懂别人想要什么 |
[10:04] | What’d that car say to you? | 你从那辆车看出什么端倪了? |
[10:05] | Caucasian car- that’s how come I remembered. | 我记得是个老爷车 |
[10:09] | Wondered what a beautiful, young sister | 当时在想这么年轻漂亮的小妞 |
[10:11] | Was doing in a ride like that. | 在这老爷车里干嘛呢 |
[10:13] | You see anybody in there with her? | 看见谁和她一起了吗? |
[10:15] | No. Just heard voices. | 没看见 只听见了 |
[10:18] | Some kind of dispute, then the gun went off. | 有争执 然后有人开枪了 |
[10:25] | Different model years | 福特探索者每年的 |
[10:26] | Of Ford explorers. | 车型都不尽相同 |
[10:29] | Tell me which one you recognize. | 你看到的是哪一款 |
[10:33] | -Like that. -’92 | – 像是这个 – 92年的 |
[10:36] | Ford explorer. Sure? | 福特探索者 你确定? |
[10:39] | Had one of them dare stickers on it. | 上边贴着很痞的贴纸 |
[10:50] | Where’d you get that? | 哪搞的枪 |
[10:53] | It was a gift. | 别人送的 |
[10:55] | You prepared to use that thing? | 你不会真的要用吧 |
[10:57] | They got my sister. | 他们抓了我妹妹 |
[10:58] | Assaulted me and took my gun. | 袭击我 还拿走我的枪 |
[11:01] | Just evening the odds. | 我只是要讨回公道 |
[11:04] | Start with this | 那就从这瓶 |
[11:05] | Rothman drugs doling out | Rothman药店开始查吧 |
[11:06] | A lifetime supply of painkillers, huh? | 一生平安 疼痛不再 是吧? |
[11:10] | 100 count, 160 milligrams. | 100粒*160毫克 |
[11:13] | That’s a lot of blues. Worse than I thought. | 看来毒瘾比我想象得要重很多啊 |
[11:17] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:20] | Come on, Lil. You saw her. | Lil 你也见到她了 |
[11:22] | ????? | 骗药的瘾君子不都这么做嘛 |
[11:24] | Use fake names to get scrips. | 用假名字来开药 |
[11:27] | Why you so sure that they’re Christina’s? | 那你怎么知道这是Christina的呢? |
[11:29] | Checked into that fleabag under the same alias. | 从她用假名入住就知道了 |
[11:32] | He’s gotta use a fake name ’cause she can’t get a scrip | 像她这样有前科的人 要是不用假名 |
[11:34] | For a controlled substance with a record. | 是没有人会卖给她禁药的 |
[11:36] | You know, my sister’s a lot of things, | 我妹妹是不老实 |
[11:37] | But a drug addict? | 但是你说她是瘾君子? |
[11:41] | You know something I don’t, Scotty? | Scotty 你是不是有事瞒着我啊 |
[11:42] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[11:43] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[11:46] | -When was that? -She called me… | – 快说 – 是她给我打的电话 |
[11:50] | A couple days ago… | 几天之前 |
[11:52] | Just tell her I’ll be back soon, okay, baby? | 亲爱的 告诉她我马上回去 好吧 |
[11:57] | All right, take care. | 好的 小心点儿 |
[12:05] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[12:09] | Listen, I know I left a mess last time | 我知道我上次回来的时候 |
[12:13] | I was in town. | 搞得乌烟瘴气一团乱 |
[12:17] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我真心地道歉 |
[12:18] | * all I want is for you to make love to me * | |
[12:22] | What do you need, Christina? | 你想要什么Christina |
[12:26] | So it’s like that, huh? | 这么直接啊 |
[12:28] | Yeah, it’s like that. | 用不着拐弯抹角 |
[12:30] | Just get to it. | 直入正题吧 |
[12:32] | * I’ve walked for miles, my feet are hurtin’ * | |
[12:36] | You’re the only one who really knows my sister; | 你是唯一真正了解我姐姐的人 |
[12:40] | What she’s like, what she’s thinking. | 她到底是什么样的人 她脑子在想些什么 |
[12:41] | I don’t know about that. | 我怎么会知道 |
[12:43] | I wanna know if she still hates me. | 我想问她还恨我吗 |
[12:45] | * am I hard enough? * | |
[12:47] | You’re talking to me. | 你跑来找我… |
[12:49] | You haven’t even spoken to her yet, have you? | 你是不是还没跟她谈过呢啊? |
[12:51] | * am I rich enough? I’m not too blind to see * | |
[12:57] | Do you think there’s a chance | 你觉得Lilly有可能 |
[12:58] | That Lilly could ever get past it? | 对我既往不咎吗 |
[13:00] | What difference does it make? | 既往不咎又能怎样 |
[13:02] | -You’re just gonna skip town. -No, no. | – 既往不咎你就安心跑路了? – 不是 |
[13:04] | That’s just it. I want to move back. | 正相反 我想搬回来 |
[13:09] | This is my home. | 这才是我的家 |
[13:10] | This is where my family is. | 我的家人都在这 |
[13:13] | I don’t know, Christina. | 我不知道 Christina. |
[13:17] | You’re gonna have to call Lilly yourself. | 你还是自己打电话找Lilly说吧 |
[13:19] | * am I rough enough? * | |
[13:21] | But you might wanna get cleaned up first. | 但之前你最好先戒毒 |
[13:24] | * I’m not too blind to see. * | |
[13:27] | I’m trying, Scotty. | 我已经很努力了 Scotty |
[13:31] | I’m really trying. | 我真的在戒 |
[13:32] | I know that look from narcotics. | 我见过瘾君子的那副表情 |
[13:35] | It wasn’t pinned… | 那根本不是想戒不能戒的痛苦 |
[13:37] | But she was jonesing. | 而是对毒品深深的依赖和渴求 |
[13:41] | My sister… | 我妹妹 |
[13:43] | Hooked on hillbilly heroin, and you didn’t tell me? | 染上了海洛因 你都不跟我说 |
[13:46] | What the hell was I supposed to say, Lil? | 上次发生那件事之后 |
[13:47] | After what happened last time? | 你让我怎么开口 Lil? |
[13:50] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. | 喂 等等 别走啊 |
[13:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[13:53] | What are you doing? | 喂 站住 |
[13:55] | You lied to my face! | 我当面跟我撒谎 |
[13:56] | What? See? I knew you would react this way. | 我就知道你这个反应 |
[13:58] | Why you think she came to me first, Lil? | 想想她干嘛先来找我 Lil? |
[14:00] | Of course, why wouldn’t she? | 可不嘛 她肯定会先找你的 |
[14:02] | It says a lot about your relationship, don’t it? | 可见你们关系有多紧张 不是吗 |
[14:04] | You think I wanna get put in the middle of this all over again? | 你以为我还想再夹在 你们中间左右为难吗? |
[14:06] | It didn’t stop you before. | 以前你也插手过呀 |
[14:07] | Just another piece to you right, Scotty? | 你就好管闲事 不是吗Scotty |
[14:11] | You know, why don’t ya take your ass back up | 那你干嘛不卷铺盖卷儿走人 |
[14:12] | To the feds and take that big job? | 去FBI做你的高官 |
[14:14] | You can forget about us | 把我们都忘得一干二净啊? |
[14:15] | Just like you forgot about your sister. | 就像当年对你妹妹一样 |
[14:17] | What?! | 什么? |
[14:21] | I figured you were her next stop anyway. | 我想反正之后她都会去找你的 |
[14:24] | Was I right? | 我没说错吧? |
[14:28] | Why wouldn’t you just tell me? | 那你为什么瞒着我? |
[14:31] | I don’t know, Lil. | 我也不知道 Lil. |
[14:34] | Maybe I got my own family to deal with. | 也许我家也有本难念的经 |
[14:37] | Did you ever think of that? | 你想过这没有 |
[14:46] | We just gonna stand here arguing all damn day… | 你想站这吵一天的架 |
[14:49] | Or are we gonna go get your gun and Christina back? | 还是赶紧把你的妹妹和枪找回来? |
[15:01] | Anybody seen rush today? | 今天有谁看见Rush了吗 |
[15:03] | Some family thing with her sister. | 她妹妹那里好像出事了 |
[15:04] | Think Scotty went to help her out. | Scotty估计也去帮忙了 |
[15:05] | I don’t even want to know. | 随他们去吧 |
[15:07] | That missing witness statement turn up? | 找到那个目击证人的记录了吗 |
[15:09] | Gone. Any luck | 丢了 |
[15:11] | With the partial plates ran back in the day? | 让你查的车牌有何进展 |
[15:13] | I got 40’92 green Ford explorers, | 我找到了40辆92年的福特探索者 |
[15:16] | But none of ’em checked out. | 结果全都没有问题 |
[15:17] | “wreck, alibi, in for repair, out of search radius. “ | “撞毁 有不在场证明 维修 离搜查范围太远” |
[15:21] | What about this one? | 这辆呢 |
[15:22] | Every other one has a reason why it was deleted. | 别的都有原因 这辆的怎么给删了 |
[15:25] | Did you farm out | 今天有人替你 |
[15:26] | Any legwork back in the day? | 去做外勤吗 |
[15:27] | I was busy chasing down witnesses, | 我忙着寻找证人 |
[15:29] | So I used Joe Mueller | 我就找了Joe Mueller |
[15:30] | In patrol. | 那个巡警 |
[15:34] | This is fault of patient. | 这是病人的错 |
[15:36] | People change numbers, fax in forge scrips. | 他们把医保号一改 然后传真过来一份假药方 |
[15:39] | Addicts stop at nothing to get pills. | 瘾君子为了买药不择手段 |
[15:40] | Ten refills and you don’t even double-check with the doc? | 再来拿10颗的时候 都不用跟医生核实吗? |
[15:43] | -She didn’t look like an addict. -Was she alone | – 她看着不像是吸毒的啊 – 她一个人来的 |
[15:45] | Or was she working with someone? | 还是跟别人一起? |
[15:46] | -What do you mean? -It’s a lax pharmacy | – 我没懂 – 这间药房不很正规 |
[15:48] | That doles out pills like candy. Word spreads fast. | 拿药当糖卖 你要不要我公之于众啊 |
[15:51] | Lies! | 胡扯! |
[15:51] | You pulled the records.She was paying cash, right? | 你们应该有记录的 她是付现的 对吧 |
[15:54] | You dealing painkillers or drug addicts? | 你到底是卖药还是贩毒? |
[15:56] | I call the DEA, | 我要是通知DEA(毒品管制所) |
[15:57] | That’s fed time, Nazir. | 你就等着FBI抓你吧 Nazir. |
[15:59] | Look, we’re not interested | 我们来这儿不是 |
[16:01] | In busting you. | 为了砸你生意的 |
[16:03] | We’re looking for this woman | 我们想找这个女人 |
[16:05] | And anyone else she was working with. | 还有和她在一起的人 |
[16:11] | She came alone. | 她一个人来的 |
[16:13] | But she had the same address on her I.D. | 地址写的和身份证上一样 |
[16:14] | As the two other guys from New York. | 两个纽约来的男的也是这样 |
[16:16] | Same address? | 都是一样的地址? |
[16:17] | What other guys? | 另两个男的是谁? |
[16:18] | New York I.D. They paid with cash. | 纽约来的 也是现金付款 |
[16:24] | How often these guys come in? | 他们一般多久来一次? |
[16:26] | First guy’s been in here before. | 第一个人之前来过 |
[16:27] | Knows not to come more than once a week. | 大概不到一周一次 |
[16:29] | Well, what about this other guy? | 另外一个人呢? |
[16:31] | Don’t recognize him, | 不认得 |
[16:34] | But this is not the only place that takes cash. | 全城又不是只有我们一家收现金 |
[16:36] | All using fake New York I.D.S. | 用的都是假冒纽约身份证 |
[16:38] | And you don’t report it. | 而且你没有上报啊 |
[16:40] | I’m cooperating with you now. | 我现在不是跟你们合作了嘛 |
[16:42] | Pharmacies that play ball with drug addicts. | 药房与毒贩合作 |
[16:44] | just one stop on the circus? | 估计这只是途中一站吧? |
[16:46] | Like clockwor | 安排得非常有规律 |
[16:48] | And I can tell you the place they’re going to hit up next. | 我还可以告诉你们 他们接下来 会到哪个地儿去 |
[16:54] | Got a minute, Joe? | 有时间吗? Joe |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:56] | Signed Ryan Howard bat- | Ryan Howard签名的球棒 (费城人队员) |
[16:58] | Wife beat her husband to death with it last night. | 妻子昨晚用它殴打丈夫致死 |
[17:00] | Well, maybe the Phillies will sign her. | 说不定费城人队 还能把她签下来呢 |
[17:02] | Yeah, maybe. | 说不定哦 |
[17:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[17:05] | Been going over the Wanda Johnson case. | 刚查过Wanda Johnson的案子 |
[17:09] | Drawing a blank. | 想不起来了 |
[17:10] | 15-year-old girl killed in the badlands back in ’93. | 93年时一名15岁少女在荒野被杀 |
[17:13] | Had you run some partial plates | 是否记起证人证词里 |
[17:15] | From an eyewitness statement. | 有关于部分车牌的证词? |
[17:16] | You say so. | 你说吧 |
[17:17] | We got a better description of the car. | 我们得到一些关于那辆车 更清晰的描述 |
[17:19] | Turns out we were looking for a ’92 Ford explorer. | 我们要找的是一辆92年产的 福特探险者 |
[17:22] | Came up zilch. | 不是没找到嘛 |
[17:23] | Yeah, we see that. | 我们知道 |
[17:25] | Why’d you cross this one out? | 为什么把这个记录删了? |
[17:27] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[17:30] | If I had to guess, I’d say it was a wrong plate or something. | 我猜是车牌号错了吧 |
[17:32] | Well, you listed a reason for all the others. | 这些一般都要列明理由的啊 |
[17:34] | That one… Nothing. | 这个可没写 |
[17:36] | I’ll have to, uh, | 这我可得 |
[17:38] | Consult my field notes, jog my memory. | 看看我的记录 帮助记忆 |
[17:40] | Like to see those notes, you don’t mind. | 我也想看看那些记录 你不介意吧 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 不介意 |
[17:44] | I’ll get right on that. | 我马上拿来 |
[17:51] | Covering up for sloppy work? | 掩饰违规操作? |
[17:54] | Let’s hope that’s all it is. | 但愿仅此而已 |
[18:03] | Before you even any odds with that street gun… | 为了避免你用那把破枪讨回公道 |
[18:08] | This thing’s still packing a charge. | 你还是用这玩意儿比较好 |
[18:18] | I can’t believe she’s hooked on painkillers. | 真不敢相信她竟然对止痛药上瘾了 |
[18:22] | Probably after some injury. | 也许是受伤后上的瘾 |
[18:25] | That’s how it starts. | 通常这样开始的 |
[18:26] | I mean, all the crap we went through with my mom. | 可是经历了妈妈离开所带来的痛苦 |
[18:29] | Growing up. | 我们都已经长大坚强了啊 |
[18:31] | You know, people think they can just kick it. | 人们常常认为自己可以戒掉 |
[18:34] | It ain’t that easy. | 其实没那么容易 |
[18:37] | These pills, | 这些药丸 |
[18:38] | Going straight from that pharmacy to the street. | 直接从药房流通到街上 |
[18:41] | They grind up the time-release oxys | 他们将缓释药剂辗碎 |
[18:44] | To smoke, snort, shoot, whatever. | 当烟抽 用鼻子吸 注射入体内 |
[18:47] | Docs give ’em to anybody. | 医生给谁都开 |
[18:49] | Pharmacists are… | 药房都… |
[19:05] | I found this in the room. | 我在房间里发现这个 |
[19:09] | She tried to show it to me. | 她本来想给我看的 |
[19:10] | Said she remembered | 说她记得 |
[19:12] | That swimsuit. | 那件泳衣 |
[19:13] | But she was only like… Five. | 但她才5岁 |
[19:17] | I got photos of me that age. | 我也有这年纪的照片 |
[19:20] | Makes you think you remember being there. | 令人似曾相识 |
[19:34] | That him? | 那是他? |
[19:53] | * do it, do it, do it,do it, do it * | |
[20:00] | * do it, do it, do it,do it, do it * | |
[20:07] | * do it, do it, do it, do it * | |
[20:13] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[20:17] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[20:20] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[20:26] | * do it, baby * | |
[20:27] | * yeah, baby * | |
[21:11] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[21:14] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[21:18] | * don’t wanna be your slave * | |
[21:36] | * don’t wanna be your slave. * | |
[21:45] | hey, I’m, uh, just knocking off | 我刚下班 |
[21:46] | To grab those files for you. | 正准备给你拿文件去呢 |
[21:48] | Don’t bother! | 不用麻烦了 |
[21:50] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我! |
[21:51] | I’m giving you one chance to explain | 给你个机会解释 |
[21:52] | How come you buried this. | 你怎么把这个藏起来 |
[21:55] | It was a fluke. | 那是一场意外 |
[21:56] | Doherty had nothing to do with that girl getting killed. | Doherty跟那个女孩子没关系 |
[21:58] | Then why did you delete the file? | 那你为何要藏起这份文件? |
[21:59] | He was my lieutenant. | 他是我头儿 |
[22:01] | That puts him off-limits? | 那他就可以无法无天了吗? |
[22:03] | Look, I gave him a heads-up. | 我给他提了个醒 |
[22:05] | We had a good laugh about it, and that was it. | 然后大家相视一笑 就当没发生过 |
[22:07] | He ask you to bury the report? No. | – 是他让你删掉这份报告的? – 不是 |
[22:09] | I figured the last thing my lieutenant needed | 我想头儿最不希望见到 |
[22:11] | Was his name popping up in a hot investigation. | 自己的名字出现在一宗 炙手可热的调查中 |
[22:13] | Well, it popped. | 可还是出现了 |
[22:15] | Look, I got respect for chain of command. | 听着 我很尊重这些指挥层的人 |
[22:17] | So do I, Joe. | 我也是 Joe |
[22:18] | Except when it comes to covering up a crime. | 但掩饰犯罪不可饶恕 |
[22:21] | There wasn’t no cover-up. | 这不是掩饰 |
[22:24] | Breathe a word of this to anybody, | 敢跟别人透露半句 |
[22:27] | I’ll have you pushing a sector car around the 12th. | 你就到12区巡逻去吧 |
[22:29] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 咱走着瞧 |
[22:37] | Where is she, numbnuts? | 她在哪 蠢货 |
[22:39] | You scream when I take that sock out, | 我把那袜子拿下来 你敢尖叫的话 |
[22:41] | I’ll make you eat this whole bottle. | 就让你吃下这一整瓶 |
[22:45] | The hell? | 咋回事嘛 |
[22:46] | What’d I do? | 我干啥了? |
[22:47] | Where is Christina? | Christina在哪里? |
[22:50] | How the hell should I know? | 我咋知道 |
[22:51] | That’s cliff’s old lady. | 那是Cliff的马子 |
[22:53] | Who the hell’s cliff, and where is he? | 谁是Cliff 他人在哪 |
[22:54] | Back in Jersey. I don’t know. | 回泽西州去了吧 鬼知道 |
[22:56] | I hooked him up once to move some blues- | 我就跟他接头过一次 想从 |
[22:58] | Easy stuff from pain clinics in Florida. | 佛罗里达的药店运些抗抑郁药 |
[23:00] | Run them up I-95 to Newark. | 从95号洲际公路贩到纽瓦克去 |
[23:02] | So, why is cliff coming down here? | 那Cliff为何来这里? |
[23:03] | ’cause he sent his woman down here | 他让那女人过来 |
[23:05] | To buy some pills, and she kept lying to him, | 来买些药 结果她一直骗他 |
[23:07] | Saying she couldn’t get a hold of me. | 说她联系不上我 |
[23:09] | Why would she lie to him? She said she was working on another hookup. | – 她为何骗他? – 她说她还有另一宗交易 |
[23:11] | One week turned to two, cliff started losing it. | 一两周之后 Cliff就找不着她了 |
[23:14] | He said he was going to have her ass. And you knew where she was staying? | – 他说要她好看 – 你知道她在哪吗 |
[23:17] | I saw her outside a rehab clinic, | 我看到她在一个戒毒所外 |
[23:19] | And I followed her to the grand. | 跟踪她到了汽车旅店 |
[23:20] | And you told him where she was. | 所以你就跟他说了她的行踪 |
[23:21] | Cliff- he’s got a possessive mean streak. | Cliff他有很强的占有欲 |
[23:24] | Unhinged-like. | 简直是个神经病 |
[23:26] | He gave her the pimp hand and hauled her ass out of there. | 是他抓住她不放 然后把她带走的 |
[23:29] | And you went there with him. No. | – 你跟他一起去的 – 不是 |
[23:30] | He just told me to go back and find the stash. | 他只是让我回来拿东西 |
[23:33] | I found you instead. | 结果就碰上你们了 |
[23:34] | You took my gun. | 你拿走了我的枪 |
[23:36] | Where’s my sister? | 我的妹妹呢? |
[23:37] | Your sister? | 你妹妹? |
[23:38] | What? | 什么? |
[23:39] | No, man, that was cliff. He took the gun, too. | 不 是Cliff拿走的枪 |
[23:41] | You said he was in Jersey. | 你说他在泽西州 |
[23:43] | Where? I don’t know. | – 泽西州哪里? – 我不知道 |
[23:45] | Jersey city- I never been up there. | 泽西城吧 我又没去过 |
[23:47] | I don’t even know the dude’s last name. | 我都不知道他姓啥 |
[23:49] | Come on, man. All I got’s a cell number. | 我只有个手机号码 |
[23:51] | Check my phone. | 你可以查我电话 |
[23:52] | It’s a Jersey area code. | 是泽西州的区号 |
[23:54] | We’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[23:55] | Better be right. | 给我乖乖呆着 |
[23:57] | Try to make it last. | 自己撑着吧 |
[24:01] | What? No dip? | 什么? 水都没一口? |
[24:04] | That deleted plate match came back belonging to Doherty. | 那个被删的车牌号是Doherty的 |
[24:07] | Could be one of those grassy knoll coincidences. | 也许纯属巧合 |
[24:10] | Be inclined to go there with you, Nick, | 我本来也同意你的说法 Nick |
[24:11] | Except I also got a missing witness statement. | 结果我还找到了那份失踪的证词 |
[24:13] | Nobody’s been in that box except you. | 除了你没人碰过证词箱 |
[24:15] | Well, that’s where nightstick Joe comes into the picture. | 所以就牵扯进来值夜勤的Joe了 |
[24:18] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[24:19] | He deleted the license plate that came back to Doherty. | 他把Doherty的车牌号删了 然后去找他邀功 |
[24:22] | Yeah. See where I’m going with this? | 明白了吧? |
[24:23] | He’s trying to get in with the bosses, | 他想混个升职 |
[24:25] | So he buries the report. | 所以他藏起这份报告 |
[24:27] | Worse- he shows it to Doherty. | 更糟 他给Doherty看 |
[24:29] | And Doherty says he’ll take care of it. | Doherty说他会搞定 |
[24:32] | I owe it to Wanda Johnson to follow this thing to the end. | 这是我欠Wanda Johnson的 我要将此案彻查 |
[24:36] | Yeah, you’re going to follow it right into forced retirement. | 是啊 你再追查下去 就得提前退休啦 |
[24:38] | So mote it be. | 那就随它吧 |
[24:41] | You got anything else | 还有没别的证据 |
[24:42] | Linking Doherty to this | 显示Doherty与此有关 |
[24:43] | Except his car and a missing witness statement? | 除了他的车和一份失踪的证词? |
[24:46] | How about a gun? | 一把枪怎么样? |
[24:48] | Wanda was shot with a.38. | Wanda是被一把38毫米枪射中的 |
[24:50] | Doherty never turned in his department-issue.38 | 我们拿到新的格洛克枪时 |
[24:53] | When we got the new glocks. | Doherty可没交上他的38毫米 |
[24:55] | Looks just like this old wheel gun of mine. | 长得跟我这把老簧轮枪一模一样 |
[24:58] | You think a police lieutenant | 你认为一个警方高层 |
[25:00] | Killed a 15-year-old girl? | 杀了一个15岁的孩子? |
[25:02] | There’s one way to find out. | 有个方法可以查出来 |
[25:05] | Suppose you know where Doherty keeps his gun. | 就算知道Doherty的枪在哪又如何 |
[25:07] | Desk, top right drawer, next to the bottle of old Spice. | 桌子右边第一格抽屉就在香水旁边 |
[25:10] | Just walk in there | 就那么走进去 |
[25:11] | And get that gun? | 拿走那把枪? |
[25:12] | Doherty’s got his local clergy meeting tonight. | Doherty今晚要给当地神职人员开会 |
[25:16] | But after that… | 但在那之后 |
[25:23] | There’s a priest, a rabbi, and a minister | 电梯里有个牧师 一个犹太教拉比 |
[25:25] | All in an elevator… | 和一个神父 |
[25:36] | The sink’s clogged in the ladies’ room, Sal. | Sal 女厕厕所塞了 |
[25:38] | I’ll get to it after I finish | 我先搞定头儿的办公室 |
[25:39] | Touching up the big boss’s office. | 再过去看 |
[25:41] | You been hitting the gym? | 你有去健身房吗? |
[25:43] | Just pushing this mop and bucket. | 还不是拖拖地 提提水桶 |
[25:46] | Oh. You’re looking toned. | 你最近健壮了不少嘛 |
[25:48] | What did you say | 你说啥来着 厕所怎么啦? |
[25:48] | Was wrong with the sink? | 你说啥来着 厕所怎么啦? |
[25:49] | * long enough to bust your brains out * | |
[25:52] | * the opposition’s tongue is cut in two * | |
[25:56] | * keep off the street ’cause you’re in danger… * | |
[26:01] | Accusing the deputy commissioner | 控诉警局副局长 |
[26:02] | Of murder, will, I mean, that’s career suicide. | 涉嫌谋杀 那可是自毁前程啊 |
[26:04] | 16 years I’ve been chewing on this case. | 我查这案16年了 |
[26:08] | Dreading the baked goods she sends every year | 每次都愧对她送来的点心 |
[26:10] | Letting me know | 都会让我想起 |
[26:11] | Her daughter’s killer is still out there. | 杀害她女儿的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[26:14] | * keep it all out of sight * | |
[26:15] | * undercover * | |
[26:18] | * keep it all out of sight * | |
[26:19] | * undercover of the night * | |
[26:31] | * the sex police are out there on the streets… * | |
[26:34] | You better get your ducks lined up, will, | Will 你要起诉高层 |
[26:35] | Before you go slinging accusations at the brass. | 就得有理有据有底气 |
[26:38] | In the process of doing just that. | 我现在就在收集证据呢 |
[26:40] | What are you up to, will? | 怎样了 Will |
[26:41] | Suppose Doherty’s gun were to turn up. | 假如我们能找到Doherty的枪 |
[26:44] | Could you get preliminary ballistics on it from fiu? | 你能不能拿到当初的弹道分析报告? |
[26:46] | We better be talking hypothetical here | 这我不敢担保 |
[26:48] | Because I am all out of favors upstairs. | 因为我可不受头儿们待见 |
[26:51] | * undercover of the night… * | |
[26:53] | One deputy commissioner’s gun. | 副局长的枪 |
[27:02] | * undercover of the night. * | |
[27:07] | Subscriber info on the cell comes back | 号码持有者信息出来了 |
[27:10] | To Clifton Harper in Jersey city heights. | 是泽西城高地的Clifton Harper |
[27:14] | She’s got this deranged boyfriend after her. | 她怎么净喜欢交疯子男友 |
[27:17] | She really knows how to pick them. | 有疯子男友雷达嘛 |
[27:19] | Easy. I don’t know why | – 别激动嘛 – 我不知道为何 |
[27:21] | I should care anymore. Still blood. | – 我还要关心她 – 血浓于水 |
[27:23] | Still… Hurts. | 同甘共苦嘛 |
[27:27] | Look, I’m sorry I dragged you into this mess. | – 抱歉拉你淌了这趟浑水 – 没事 |
[27:35] | I should have told you before. | 我事先应该跟你说的 |
[27:42] | I mean, I-I feel | 我是说 我觉得 |
[27:43] | Like I’m still responsible for her. | 我还得对她负责 |
[27:46] | I- I don’t know how to… | 不知道该如何 |
[27:48] | Keep doing this. | 去面对这些事 |
[27:52] | She went through what you did, too. | 她也曾有你现在的经历 |
[27:56] | Well, you would think it would have brought us closer, | 你大概会以为这样我们会更亲密吧 |
[27:58] | But I barely remember a time when we got along. | 但我都不记得我们 曾经在一起的时候了 |
[28:01] | When we were just… | 我们还是… |
[28:04] | Sisters. | 好姐妹的那会儿 |
[28:14] | Don’t worry. We’ll build it again. | 别担心 我们会重新建起来的 |
[28:19] | One weekend, | 有个周末 |
[28:20] | My dad came back. | 我爸爸回来了 |
[28:21] | He, uh, took us to the beach. | 他把我们带到沙滩 |
[28:26] | Christina was so happy. | Christina很开心 |
[28:29] | But I knew. | 但我知道 |
[28:31] | You knew what? | 你知道什么? |
[28:32] | He was just gonna leave again. | 他又要离开了 |
[28:36] | And he did. | 他也真的离开了 |
[28:40] | Look, whatever happens, Scotty… | 不管怎样 Scotty |
[28:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[28:53] | You pulled me out of a mayoral fund-raiser, John. | 你可把我从市长的筹款宴 给拉出来了 John |
[28:55] | This better be good. | 最好是有要紧事 |
[28:56] | Got a few questions, pat. | 有些问题 Pat |
[28:57] | You got questions, you come up to the fifth floor | 有问题就到5楼去 |
[28:59] | And ask ’em in the morning. | 早上问他们啊 |
[29:00] | I don’t think you want that. | 你不愿意这样吧 |
[29:02] | Careful, Detective. | 说话要小心啊 探员 |
[29:04] | Wanda Johnson. | |
[29:08] | That supposed to mean something? | 她怎么了? |
[29:10] | Well, we got a break in the case. | 我们在这个案子有大突破 |
[29:11] | Great. Work it. | 好 那就干活去 |
[29:15] | Is this some kind of stunt? | 这是耍花招嘛? |
[29:17] | Wanda Johnson was shot and killed | Wanda Johnson于93年 |
[29:19] | In the badlands back in ’93. | 被枪杀后弃尸荒野 |
[29:21] | Witness came forward, | 证人前来 |
[29:22] | Puts Wanda in your car. | 证实Wanda当时是在你的车上 |
[29:24] | Green ’92 | 92年出产 |
[29:25] | Ford explorer. | 福特探险者 |
[29:27] | Sounds like | 似乎 你们的证人不大可靠啊 |
[29:27] | You have an unreliable witness. | 似乎 你们的证人不大可靠啊 |
[29:28] | Oh, your car popped back in the day off a partial plate. | 你的车符合部分车牌 |
[29:32] | Got deleted from the file. | 从档案中被删除 |
[29:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:35] | I see where this is going. | 我总算明白了 |
[29:37] | And I’ll warn you right now. | 我现在就警告你们 |
[29:39] | I’ll have both your badges and your pensions. | 你们俩别想混下去了 |
[29:41] | Take your best shot. | 你尽管放马过来啊 |
[29:43] | We’ll see whose badge goes first. | 看谁先丢了官职 |
[29:44] | What the hell does that mean? | 这什么意思? |
[29:46] | Witness statement putting your car at the crime scene | 声称你的车在犯罪现场的证供 |
[29:48] | Turned up missing from the box. | 从证据盒里消失 |
[29:50] | You don’t want the feds in this, pat. | 你不想联邦调查局的人来查吧 Pat |
[29:52] | We’re doing you a favor. | 我们这可是在帮你 |
[29:59] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么好谈了 |
[30:01] | Not until you tell us | 除非你肯告诉我们 |
[30:02] | How a bullet from your gun ended up killing Wanda Johnson. | 你枪里的子弹是如何跑出来 杀害Wanda Johnson的 |
[30:18] | You’re bluffing. | 你吓唬我呢 |
[30:20] | Came back a definitive match, pat. | 完全吻合 Pat |
[30:28] | I’d like my fop lawyer now. | 我要见我的律师 |
[30:30] | I’m still waiting for the truth. | 我还等着真相呢 |
[30:32] | And I’d still like my lawyer. | 我还等着我的律师呢 |
[30:33] | Night Wanda was shot | Wanda被杀当晚 |
[30:35] | You were at Timmy Murphy’s wake. | 你在Timmy Murphy的葬礼上 |
[30:36] | The whole department was there. | 整个部门的人都在那 |
[30:37] | Yeah. So what? | 是啊 那又如何 |
[30:38] | I know what you’re doing here, pat. | 我知道你想怎样 Pat |
[30:40] | Stay out of this, John. | 别管这事 John |
[30:42] | You left your gun at home. | 你把枪留在家里了 |
[30:43] | No. Car was in the badlands. | – 不 – 车在荒野 |
[30:45] | I know all about your boy Matt’s struggle with drugs. | 我知道你儿子Matt有毒瘾 |
[30:48] | This had nothing to do with my son, | 跟我儿子一点关系也没 |
[30:49] | And I’ll stand for the gun. | 枪的确是我的 |
[30:50] | That girl’s | 那女孩的妈妈 过去16年里一直受痛苦折磨 |
[30:51] | Mother has been twisting in the wind for 16 years. | 那女孩的妈妈 过去16年里一直受痛苦折磨 |
[30:54] | I said Matty didn’t do this. | 我说了 Matty没做过 |
[30:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:00] | Because I asked him. | 因为是我问的他 |
[31:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[31:08] | I was gonna tell you about that. | 我本来想跟你说的 |
[31:11] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[31:11] | Me and Ronnie… You went out drinking? | – 我和Ronnie… – 你们去喝酒了? |
[31:14] | No! Don’t lie to me. | – 没有! – 别想骗我 |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:19] | Just a little. | 只喝了一点点 |
[31:22] | How’d this happen? | 那这件事是怎么发生的 |
[31:23] | Ronnie got sick, and it was an accident. | Ronnie不舒服 就发生了点儿小意外 |
[31:25] | But we cleaned it up, though. | 不过我们已经清理干净了 |
[31:30] | Anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么要告诉我的吗? |
[31:42] | I wanted to believe him. | 我也想相信他 |
[31:44] | How’d he get your gun? | 他怎么拿到你的枪的? |
[31:46] | I don’t know. But you knew | – 我不知道 – 但你肯定对那宗枪杀案 |
[31:47] | Enough when you heard about the shooting | 了解得够清楚 |
[31:49] | To make that plate match | 才会换掉 |
[31:50] | Go away. | 你的车牌吧 |
[31:51] | You knew Matty was involved. No. | – 你知道Matty涉案 – 不 |
[31:53] | Buried that witness report. | 于是藏起那份证人报告 |
[31:55] | What kind of cop does that? | 哪门子警察会这么做啊 |
[32:00] | He was my son. | 他可是我儿子 |
[32:02] | I was trying to protect him. | 我想保护他 |
[32:05] | It was that damn Ronnie Tavares. | 都是那该死的Ronnie Tavares |
[32:07] | I told Matt to stay away from him. | 我跟Matt说了别跟他那么近 |
[32:09] | We’ll talk to him. | 我们会找他谈谈 |
[32:14] | Matt’s turned his life around. | Matt的生活已经重新开始了 |
[32:20] | He’s got a family and a son of his own now. | 他现在成家立室 还有个儿子 |
[32:23] | Then maybe he’ll understand the hell | 那他会更明白 |
[32:25] | He’s put Althea Johnson through. | 自己给Althea Johnson 带来多大伤害 |
[32:43] | Good to see you’ve pulled yourself together, Matt. | 很高兴看到你已收心养性 Matt |
[32:45] | I understand | 我明白 |
[32:46] | You’re a father now. | 你已经是个父亲了 |
[32:49] | Lieutenant… | 长官 |
[32:50] | You know what this is about? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[32:53] | Remember Wanda? | 记得Wanda吗 |
[32:57] | We got your old running buddy | 你那老友 |
[32:58] | Ronnie Tavares in the other room. | Ronnie Tavares在隔壁房间 |
[33:01] | Really made something themself | 过去做过不少事啊 |
[33:02] | Meth addict, petty theft, distribution. | 吸毒成瘾 小偷小摸 再转手卖出去 |
[33:06] | He’s ready to cooperate. | 他准备跟我们合作了 |
[33:08] | My father know about this? | 我父亲知道吗 |
[33:10] | He’s prepared to take the fall for you. | 他准备好替你顶罪了 |
[33:12] | You gonna let that happen, Matt? | 你想这样吗 Matt |
[33:17] | No. It’s time | – 不 – 是时候 |
[33:18] | To man up here, son. | 当个男子汉了 孩子 |
[33:23] | How’d you know Wanda? | 你怎么认识Wanda的 |
[33:26] | We met at a party the week before. | 我们前一周在一个派对上认识 |
[33:28] | She was still in High School. | 她还是高中生呢 |
[33:31] | She didn’t look it. | 她看起来不像啊 |
[33:33] | How’d you meet her that night? | 那天晚上是怎么遇到她的? |
[33:35] | We cruised by the school, picked her up. | 我们在校园里闲逛 接了她 |
[33:41] | I didn’t even remember her name. | 我那时连她名字都不记得了 |
[33:43] | * mm-hmm, yeah * | |
[33:47] | Yo, Wanda. | 嘿 Wanda |
[33:49] | Yo, Wanda, it’s me- Ronnie. | Wanda 是我啊 Ronnie |
[33:50] | Yeah, so? Yo, yo, yo, | 是啊 那又怎样? |
[33:52] | Let’s just go do this, man. | 我们还是走吧 伙计 |
[33:53] | Yo, in a minute, fool, relax. | 等等嘛 笨蛋 放松点 |
[33:55] | Yo, you’re looking good, baby. | 你真漂亮啊 宝贝 |
[33:56] | Let me holla at you for a second. | 聊几句嘛 |
[33:58] | Holla. | 嗨 |
[33:59] | So… | 那么 |
[34:00] | Me and my boy Matt right here- | 我跟我朋友Matt |
[34:01] | We’re trying to get in a little adventure. | 想去寻点刺激 |
[34:03] | That so? Yes. | – 是嘛 – 是啊 |
[34:05] | Oh. What you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:07] | Waiting on my mom. Looks like she forgot you. | – 等我妈呢 – 她好像把你给忘了啊 |
[34:10] | Yo, you know | 你知道吗 |
[34:11] | We can give you a ride, right? | 我们也可以载你嘛 对不? |
[34:12] | Come on. | 上来嘛 |
[34:13] | * like I don’t know how * | |
[34:16] | * baby, I go… * | |
[34:17] | Madam. | 女士 |
[34:19] | * crazy… * | |
[34:20] | All right? * you got to roll me * | 好了吗? |
[34:23] | * and call me the tumbling dice. * | |
[34:27] | Listen up, Ronnie. | 听着 Ronnie |
[34:28] | We got Matt Doherty next door. | Matt Doherty在隔壁 |
[34:30] | Yeah, good for you. | 那你们可得小心点儿 |
[34:31] | Wrong, bad for you, Ronnie. | 不 是你得小心点儿 Ronnie |
[34:33] | Matt’s got his life together. | Matt已经改过自新了 |
[34:34] | Plus his dad’s a cop, big time. | 他爸还是警察高层 |
[34:36] | Means he knows the art of the deal. | 怎么跟我们合作 他可是一清二楚 |
[34:39] | I know how to deal. | 我知道你们这些花招 |
[34:41] | What’d Matt say? | Matt怎么说 |
[34:43] | Says you lured Wanda into that car. | 说是你把Wanda勾引上车的 |
[34:46] | He said that? | 他这么说? |
[34:47] | Said you were gonna give her a ride home. Right. | – 说你们本来想送她回家 – 是啊 |
[34:50] | But you end up in the badlands? | 但结果你们在荒地停下了? |
[34:52] | Detour. For what? | – 绕个路 – 为什么? |
[34:54] | Show that dealer what’s what. | 给那毒贩子点颜色看看 |
[34:56] | He ripped us off the week before. | 谁叫他上周敲诈了我们一笔 |
[34:57] | Huh, so… | 那么 … |
[35:02] | That what the gun was for? | 那这把枪是干嘛用的? |
[35:04] | That’s not my gun, and it wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的枪 也不是我出的主意 |
[35:07] | Matt’s painting a picture putting it all on you. | Matt说可都是你干的啊 |
[35:12] | He was tripping about that dealer getting over on us. | 那个毒贩子坑了他 他咽不下这口气 |
[35:26] | That’s him. | 就是他了 |
[35:27] | All right, so how you want to do this? | 你打算怎么做? |
[35:28] | Do what? I said I wanted to go home. | 你们这是干嘛? 都说了我要回家 |
[35:30] | Yo, chill, baby, relax, | 宝贝儿 别紧张 |
[35:32] | We just got some business to attend to. | 我们有些事要处理 |
[35:33] | Now you’re all boyz n the hood? | 你俩打算上演《邻家少年杀人事件》? |
[35:36] | Just tell him you want something. I’m not | 你只管开口问他就行了 |
[35:37] | Telling him nothing. | 我才不干呢 |
[35:40] | Check this. | 看看这是啥 |
[35:41] | Come on. Are you serious? What the hell? | – 不是吧你 动真格呢? – 你们这是哪一出啊? |
[35:42] | We’re just gonna go straight at ’em, man. | 哥们儿 咱们只管冲上去 |
[35:44] | You can’t go point that thing at a dealer, fool. | 你可不能对毒贩动枪 |
[35:45] | These guys shoot back, man. | 那帮家伙可是亡命之徒 |
[35:47] | Just gonna put a little scare into him, okay? | 咱们就灭灭他的气势 行么? |
[35:49] | You get my back with his boys. | 你帮我对付他的同党 |
[35:50] | You guys are crazy. | 你们俩疯了吧 |
[35:52] | I’m out. Give me | 我得走了 |
[35:53] | That thing, man. This is no time to… | 哥们儿 把枪给我 没时间了… |
[35:54] | Get off of it! Stop! | 别碰我 放手! |
[36:00] | Ronnie should have never grabbed that gun. | Ronnie真不该去碰那枪 |
[36:03] | It was an accident. | 这是纯属意外 |
[36:05] | It also an accident you don’t take Wanda to the hospital? | 你没及时将Wanda送去急救 也是出于意外? |
[36:12] | Lot of things I should have done different. | 我做错了很多事情 |
[36:15] | Worried about what your father would say? | 害怕受到父亲的指责么? |
[36:20] | It was all I could think about. | 我脑海里就只有这个念头 |
[36:23] | What the hell did you just do, man? | 你丫到底干了啥? |
[36:24] | Me?! You grabbed the gun! | 你还问我? 是你和我抢的! |
[36:27] | We got to get her to a hospital, man. | 咱们得赶紧送她去医院 |
[36:28] | It was an accident. That’s what we’re gonna tell ’em, right? | 这只是事出意外 咱们就这么和他们说 |
[36:29] | Wanda. It was an accident. Yo. | Wanda 我们并非有意 |
[36:32] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[36:33] | Wanda. Oh, no. | Wanda 哦 不 |
[36:35] | Oh, man, what are we gonna do, man? | 老天 咱们该怎么办啊? |
[36:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:37] | Go, man, we got to get her out of this car! | 哥们儿 开啊! 咱们得把她弄走 |
[36:40] | Ronnie said we had to get rid of the body, | Ronnie说咱们必须抛尸 |
[36:42] | So that’s what we did. | 于是我们就这么做了 |
[36:44] | Just dump her like that. | 将她弃之不顾 |
[36:49] | I cleaned out the car, put the gun back. | 我把车给洗了 把枪放了回去 |
[36:53] | Then lied to your father. | 然后对你父亲撒了谎 |
[36:55] | But he knew, didn’t he? | 可他心知肚明 对么? |
[36:57] | Yeah, I could see it in his eyes. | 是啊 我能读懂他的眼神 |
[37:01] | All these years sober. | 我这些年清醒自知 |
[37:05] | It’s like I’ve been waiting for this day to come. | 就好比我一直在等待这天的来临 |
[37:10] | So has Althea Johnson. | Althea Johnson亦是如此 |
[37:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:19] | Unit number for cliff Harper is on the left. | Cliff Harper家的单元在道左边 |
[37:24] | No lights on. Nobody’s home. | 没开灯 家里没人 |
[37:26] | Record for assault, domestic violence. | 打架斗殴 家庭暴力 |
[37:29] | Guy’s a real charmer. | 这家伙真是无恶不作 |
[37:31] | Let’s pull around back. | 咱们绕到屋后去 |
[37:32] | See if we can find a way in. | 看看能不能溜进去 |
[38:09] | Christina. | |
[38:12] | Lil? | |
[38:14] | He did this to you? | 是不是他干的? |
[38:18] | He won’t leave us alone. | 他不愿意放过我们 |
[38:21] | Cliff- where is he, Chris? | Chris Cliff人在哪? |
[38:25] | No matter what I do, he always | 不管我怎样努力 |
[38:26] | Finds us. | 他总能找到我们 |
[38:29] | I’m so sorry, Lil. | Lil 非常抱歉 |
[38:30] | What do you mean “us”? | 你说的”我们”是指? |
[38:33] | You have to get out of here. No, we’re not leaving without you. | – 你们得赶紧离开 – 不 我们不会丢下你 |
[38:37] | It hurts to breathe. | 我连呼吸都会痛 |
[38:40] | Can you walk? | 你能走路么? |
[38:41] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[38:44] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[38:47] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[38:49] | Need to get her out of here. | 咱们得带她离开 |
[38:50] | I thought | 我现在回想 |
[38:52] | If I just left her with a friend | 我把她托付给一个朋友 |
[38:55] | And came home, I could get it together. | 等到我再回去 就能团聚了 |
[38:59] | Left, left who? | 托付? 把谁托付给朋友? |
[39:01] | Then I could come and get her | 然后我就能再来找她 |
[39:03] | And then we could be like that again. | 我们又可以和好如初 |
[39:07] | What are you talking about? | 你这是在说什么呢? |
[39:09] | Christina, we have to go. | Christina 咱们得离开 |
[39:10] | Like at the beach… | 就像爸爸给我的照片里 |
[39:13] | In the photo that dad gave me. | 在那片海滩上… |
[39:18] | You remember that day, Lil? | Lil 你还记得当时的情景么? |
[39:20] | Yeah. When he came back? | – 记得 – 就是他回来那天? |
[39:22] | Yeah, yeah, sweetie, I remember. | 嗯 亲爱的 我当然记得 |
[39:35] | Can you help us rebuild it, dad? | 爸爸 你能帮我们重新堆起来吗? |
[39:38] | I thought we were going to be like that again. | 我原以为咱们能重拾往日 |
[39:41] | Sisters. | 亲如姐妹 |
[39:44] | Sure, Chris, why not? | 当然可以 Chris 怎么会不行呢? |
[39:48] | I want it to be like that for her. | 我想要给她那一切 |
[39:51] | Let’s get her out. Let’s go. | 咱们带她离开 走吧 |
[39:53] | I got to go, Lil, | Lil 我得走了 |
[39:55] | ’cause I got to switch out | 我得去拿衣服 |
[39:56] | The laundry. It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[39:57] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[40:36] | Christina, time to get up. | Christina 该起床了 |
[40:43] | The hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[40:51] | How could you do that to my sister?! | 你居然敢这么对我妹妹? |
[40:56] | Don’t. | 别开枪 |
[40:58] | You don’t want to do that, Lil. | Lil 这并非你想要的结局 |
[41:02] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[41:08] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[41:47] | * oh, oh * | |
[41:49] | * well * | |
[41:51] | * my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my * | |
[41:58] | * and it’s sure been a cold, cold * | |
[42:02] | * winter * | |
[42:05] | * and the wind ain’t been blowin’ * | |
[42:08] | * from the South * | |
[42:12] | * it’s sure been * | |
[42:13] | * a cold, cold winter * | |
[42:18] | * and the light of love * | |
[42:21] | * is all burned out * | |
[42:24] | * it’s sure been a hard, hard * | |
[42:28] | * winter * | |
[42:31] | * my feet been draggin’ * | |
[42:33] | * ‘cross the ground * | |
[42:37] | * and I hope it’s gonna be * | |
[42:40] | * a long, hot summer * | |
[42:44] | * and the light of love * | |
[42:46] | * will be burnin’ bright * | |
[42:49] | * and I wish I’d * | |
[42:52] | * been out in California * | |
[42:56] | * when the lights on all the Christmas trees * | |
[43:00] | * went out * | |
[43:02] | * but I been burnin’ * | |
[43:04] | * my bell, book, and candle * | |
[43:08] | * and the restoration plays * | |
[43:11] | * have all gone ’round * | |
[43:16] | * it’s sure been * | |
[43:19] | * a cold, cold winter, lord * | |
[43:23] | * my feet been draggin’ ‘cross the ground * | |
[43:28] | * and the Fields has all been brown and fallow * | |
[43:34] | * and the springtime * | |
[43:37] | * take a long way around * | |
[43:40] | * but I been burnin’ * | |
[43:42] | * my bell, book, and candle * | |
[43:47] | * and the restoration plays * | |
[43:50] | * have all gone ’round * | |
[43:53] | * oh, lord * | |
[43:56] | * well, well, well * | |
[44:05] | * sometimes I think about you, baby, well * | |
[44:13] | * oh, sometimes I cry about you, lord * | |
[44:17] | * well, well, well, well, well, well, well * | |
[44:23] | * yeah, and I’ll wrap my coat around you, woman. * |