Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Bust it. 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:00] the following*** 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:03] May 20,1989 1989年5月20日
[00:40] Big smile. 说茄子
[00:48] I can’t wait to be alone with you. 我等不及想跟你单独在一起了
[00:50] You say that to all the girls. 你对谁都这么说
[00:51] Uh-uh,just the hot ones. 不对 我对辣妹才这么说
[00:53] Let’s keep those mitts up where I can see them,Cole. 别让我看见你毛手毛脚的 Cole
[00:56] Yes,siree. 好的 先生
[00:57] Do I smell alcohol? 这里有人喝酒吗?
[00:59] Not on me. 肯定不是我
[01:00] I swear on my mom. I don’t even like the taste of it. 我向我妈保证过 我不喜欢喝酒
[01:03] Maybe we should take a walk. 也许我们该出去走走
[01:04] He’s in good hands,Mr. Burke. Got my eye on him. 他没乱来 Burke先生 我看着他呢
[01:13] And McKinley High’s new prom queen is: Felicia Grant. McKinley中学毕业舞会的王后是:
[01:36] I wish this night would never end. 我希望今夜永不会结束
[02:08] AID#***
[02:17] Ms. Jacobs,Principal Burke,this is Detective Rush. Jacobs女士 Burke校长 这是Rush警探
[02:21] I know you’re busy here,so from one overworked civil servant to another, 知道你很忙 我以同为人民公仆的身份向你致敬
[02:24] I want to thank you for your time. 感谢你能抽出时间来
[02:25] What’s up? 什么事?
[02:27] Uh,Ms. Jacobs is faculty advisor to the prom committee at McKinley this year. Jacobs女士是本届McKinley高中 毕业舞会的负责教师
[02:31] Citywide budget cuts are forcing us to get creative with a theme. 全市范围的预算削减逼我们另辟蹊径
[02:34] I was sorting through some decorations stored in the basement, 我整理了保存在地下室的废旧装饰物
[02:36] hoping to recycle some. 想找些能再利用的
[02:38] Found a disposable camera in a box from the ’89 prom. 在1989年舞会的箱子里找到个一次性相机
[02:41] We had it developed. 我们就拿去冲洗
[02:42] Thought it’d be fun to see what the styles looked like back then. 我们觉得看看以前的风格应该挺有意思
[02:45] Surprised the photos came out. 老底片还能冲出来真挺神的
[02:47] Us,too,and then we noticed that she was in almost every shot. 我们也觉得 然后发现几乎每张照片都有她
[02:51] So who was she? 她是谁?
[02:53] Felicia Grant,killed by a hit-and-run the same night she was crowned prom queen. Felicia Grant 得到舞会王后头衔那晚 死于车祸 司机逃逸
[02:57] Never found who did it. 不知道凶手是谁
[02:58] I pulled the Accident Investigation Division file. 我查了事故调查部的档案
[03:00] The original detective figured she was hit by a drunk driver 当时负责的警探认为 她是被酒后驾车的司机撞死
[03:03] a few miles from the school. 就在离学校几英里的地方
[03:05] Prom queen didn’t have a ride? 没人送舞会王后回家?
[03:06] Well,according to the file,her boyfriend was “too drunk to drive home. 根据档案里说 她男友”醉到没法开车”
[03:10] ” Cole Austen. That,I can attest to. Cole Austen 我能证明
[03:12] So you were there? 你跟他在一起?
[03:13] I was assistant principal back then; chaperoned prom. 我那时还是助理校长 全程监督舞会
[03:16] We were all shocked. 我们都很吃惊
[03:18] Felicia handed Cole off to friends at 11:30. Felicia在11:30把Cole交给了一个朋友
[03:21] Said she’d catch a ride. 说她会自己找车的
[03:23] – An hour later she was dead. – No one saw her leave? – 一个小时后她就死了 – 没人看到她离开?
[03:25] I would have been there,but a student fell off the bandstand. 我本该在场 但有个学生从舞台上摔下
[03:28] Sent most of the night in the ER. 几乎整晚我都在急诊室
[03:29] Is this the last photo? 这是最后一张照片吗?
[03:31] Outside the gym. 在体育馆外
[03:32] Everyone always thought that Felicia ended up walking home from the school. 大家都以为Felicia最后是走回家的
[03:36] But look at the clock. 但看看后面的钟
[03:38] Its says 12:15. 是12:15
[03:39] Motorist spotted her body on the side of the road 有司机在路边发现她的尸体
[03:41] about three miles from the school; 离学校3英里远
[03:43] called it in at 12:30. 在12:30报了警
[03:44] There’s no way she could have walked three miles in 15 minutes. 她绝不可能在15分钟内走3英里
[03:47] Someone had to give her a ride. 有人开车送过她
[03:49] Whoever took this picture was the last to see her alive. 拍这张照片的是最后一个看到她活着的人
[03:53] Or her killer. 或者就是凶手
[04:00] cold case s07e21
[04:02] Felicia Grant,17,hit by a car Felicia Grant 17岁
[04:05] on Old York Road walking home from the prom in ’89. 1989年在毕业舞会后回家的路上 在Old York路被车撞死
[04:09] Yeah,broken neck,hip,and pelvis. 颈椎 髋骨 盆骨骨折
[04:11] Multiple skull fractures and internal bleeding. 头骨多处破裂 内出血
[04:14] Whoever hit her must have been hauling. 一定是被撞她的车拖了很远
[04:15] I’ve seen a car going 30 do some real damage. 我见过开到时速30英里的车祸现场
[04:18] It’s all about where you get hit,not how. 不管怎么撞结果都是一样
[04:19] AID tagged it as a hit-and-run by a drunk driver. AID判定这是一起酒后驾车逃逸事故
[04:22] Kids from the prom alibi’d out. 参加舞会的孩子都有不在场证明
[04:24] Most went to an afterparty together. 他们大多都去参加之后的派对了
[04:26] The last photo suggests someone she knew picked her up. 最后这张照说明载她回家的人跟她很熟
[04:28] – Talk to the parents? – Father passed away. – 跟父母谈过了吗? – 她父亲去世了
[04:30] Mother remarried,moved to Miami. Trying to find her. 母亲再婚 搬去迈阿密了 正试着联系她
[04:33] I don’t remember dressing this badly in high school. 我记得我高中时 衣服可没这么土
[04:35] You mean compared to now? 你是说跟现在比?
[04:38] Well,how’d you guys do it back in the day,Will? 你们的毕业舞会是什么样的 Will?
[04:40] What,did Moses just hold a candle while you guys danced? 怎么 你们跳舞时没有一位摩西 为你们高举烛灯?
[04:44] Had our prom at the Bellevue Hotel. 我们毕业舞会是在Bellevue酒店办的
[04:46] Took a lovely,young betty named Pennie Joe McVicker. 我的舞伴Pennie Joe McVicker可爱又年轻
[04:49] So fine,make a blind man see. 漂亮得能让瞎子都复明
[04:52] You ever wonder what happened to her? 你不想知道她现在怎么样了吗?
[04:53] Married,five kids,twice my size. 结婚了 有5个孩子 体重是我两倍
[04:57] What about you,boss? 你呢 头儿?
[04:58] I quit school before the prom. Went in the Navy. 我在毕业舞会前就退学了 参加了海军
[05:01] – What about you,Lil? – Never went. Not my thing. – 那你呢 Lil? – 没去 我不喜欢
[05:04] Well,I was prom king,but I lost my crown when I,uh… 我是舞会国王 不过我失去了皇冠
[05:07] Well,when I got caught streaking. 因为我裸奔被抓住了
[05:10] You streaked at your prom? 你在毕业舞会上裸奔?
[05:12] Yeah. Mrs. Kaye saw my junk and fainted. Kaye太太看到我的鸡鸡就昏倒了
[05:14] Well,AID found silver paint chips on the dress. AID在裙上找到银色的颜料碎片
[05:17] Assigned checked all the body shops within a 20-mile radius. Nothing ever surfaced. 找了20英里内所有的汽车美容店 没人去补漆
[05:20] Well,whoever did it might have waited a few years 凶手也许等了好几年
[05:23] till the heat cooled and then fixed their ride. 等风声平息了才去修的车
[05:26] Reinterview Felicia’s inner circle. 再去跟Felicia的好朋友谈谈
[05:28] Find out who took that last photo. 看看是谁照了那最后一张照片
[05:32] Updating your Facebook page? 在更新你的Facebook?
[05:34] ,just an old narcotics case. 只是看个以前的贩毒案
[05:37] Gonna talk to Suzie Hill,the prom queen’s best friend. Want to come? 我得去找Suzie Hill 舞会王后最好的朋友 想来吗?
[05:41] Sure. Suzie looks fun. 好吧 Suzie看起来挺有意思的
[05:48] Uh,my oldest,Tess,is at cheerleading practice. 我的大女儿 Tess 在啦啦队训练
[05:52] I’m going to need to grab her soon. 我一会儿得去接她
[05:56] Hey,how many times do I have to tell you,no running in the house? ! 嘿 我得说多少遍 不许在屋里跑!
[05:59] Anything stand out to you about this photo,Suzie? 这张照片你有印象吗 Suzie?
[06:05] Sorry. Seeing Felicia brings back a lot of memories. 对不起 看到Felicia勾起我很多回忆
[06:10] I don’t know why she was still there. 我不明白她怎么还会在那
[06:12] The hool had a strict midnight curfew. 学校的宵禁很严格 在12点
[06:14] Didn’t you wonder where she went after prom? 你知道她在舞会之后去了哪吗?
[06:16] Thought Felicia caught a ride; we’d all hook up later at the party. 我以为有人开车送Felicia 然后我们会在派对上再见
[06:19] Best friends and you don’t even check up on each other? 身为最好的朋友你们都不互相照应?
[06:22] We were both sort of caught up in our dates that night. 我们那晚都被舞伴缠住了
[06:24] If I knew she needed me,I would have been there. 如果我知道她需要我 我会在她身边的
[06:26] When was the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
[06:28] When she won prom queen. 在她得到舞会王后的时候
[06:31] I was so happy for her. 我真为她高兴
[06:32] When we were little girls,we used to dress up, 我们小时候常玩过家家游戏
[06:34] act like we were queens and,now,she was one. 装作我们是王后什么的 现在 她真的是了
[06:36] All sugar,no spice? 全是甜蜜的回忆 没有恶意?
[06:39] She could throw down. 她会战胜它们的
[06:40] Felicia wanted something,she went for it. She always got it. Felicia想要什么就去争取 而她一定会得到
[06:43] Probably made a few enemies,too? 也许也树敌不少 是吗?
[06:45] She was popular. People’s feelings get hurt. 她很受欢迎 总会有人受伤
[06:48] We we all so young and thoughtless back then. 我们那时候还年轻 考虑不周全
[06:57] Hey,girl. 嘿 美女们
[06:59] You know Lee. 你认识Lee
[07:03] Love that dress on you. 礼服很漂亮哦
[07:06] I’m going to go grab a drink. 我去拿点喝的
[07:07] Coolio. I’m good. 去呗 我没意见
[07:12] I can’t believe you brought that weirdo,Lee Mavoides. 我真不敢相信你请了那个怪胎 Lee Mavoides
[07:15] Easy for you to say. 你说的倒轻松
[07:16] You weren’t dumped two minutes before prom, 你可没在舞会前两分钟被甩了
[07:18] – Miss Has-Her-Whole-Life Planned-Out. – Whatever. – “名花有主”小姐 – 随便你说吧
[07:21] I got to know him in art class. He’s not that bad. 我在艺术课上认识他的 人还不坏
[07:23] Has that whole Chriian Slater thing going on. 还有点Christian Slater 的腔调 (美国著名演员)
[07:26] I got your letter. 我收到你的信了
[07:27] What’d you say? 什么?
[07:28] I got your letter,and I like you,too. 我收到你的信了 我也喜欢你
[07:35] He fell for it! 他还真信了!
[07:37] – What a loser. – Why don’t you go home and hump your pillow,nerd! – 真是个倒霉蛋 – 你干嘛不回家拱你的枕头去!
[07:43] You just wanted to screw with me! 你就是想看我出丑!
[07:45] What a loser! 真是个倒霉蛋!
[07:51] I haven’t thought of Corky in years. 我这些年来从没想起过Corky (有软骨头的意思)
[07:53] Everyone always picked on him,but I think that night was it for him. 所有人都找他的麻烦 但那晚应该是他的极限了
[07:56] – How so? – We never saw him again. – 怎么说? – 我们再也没见过他
[07:58] He was so mad at Felicia,thought she made a fool of him. 他恨Felicia 以为是她让他难堪
[08:02] Where were you after the prom? 你舞会之后去了哪?
[08:07] Lee took me up to Fairmount Park before we hit the party,and… 排队之后 Lee带我去Fairmount公园
[08:12] I was right. He was sexy. 我是对的 他很性感
[08:14] My daughter thinks I’m such a prude. If she only knew. 我女儿还以为我年轻时很正经
[08:24] Hi. May I help you? 有什么能帮你的?
[08:26] We’re looking for a Corky Mazer. 我们在找一个叫Corky Mazer的
[08:30] Last guy that called me that had to pick his teeth off the floor. 上一个这么叫我的人被我打得满地找牙
[08:33] I’m not that guy anymore. 我不再是那个人了
[08:35] Easy there,Whitey Chan. 别紧张 Whitey Chan (白成龙)
[08:37] We’re here to talk about Felicia Grant. 我们是来问Felicia Grant的事
[08:38] Felicia Grant?
[08:40] That’s ancient history. Barely knew her. 那是很久以前的事了 我不怎么认识她
[08:42] Heard she made you look like a fool on prom night. 听说她在毕业舞会那晚把你当傻子耍
[08:45] Yeah,that was the worst night of my life. 是啊 那是我这辈子最烂的一晚
[08:47] I’m glad I got far away from that hellhole. 真庆幸我永远离开了那个火坑
[08:50] Sounds more like you were driven away. 听起来你好像是被赶走的
[08:51] I decided I wasn’t going to be a victim anymore. 我决定我不能再任人宰割了
[08:54] So maybe you decided to poured yourself a nice,hot cup of revenge? 那你决定来个绝地反击?
[08:57] No. I joined the Army the next morning. 不 我第二天一早报名入伍了
[09:00] Saw the world. It gave me meaning,purpose. 游历世界 让我有了活着的意义和目标
[09:04] It gave me “Kara-te. 让我学会了空手道
[09:06] ” Or a way to escape a murder charge. 或是逃避谋杀罪的方法
[09:08] “Murder”? “谋杀罪”?
[09:09] Well,I,I thought some drunk hit her. 我–我以为是个醉鬼把她撞了
[09:12] You were the president of the AV department. 你是影像部的负责人
[09:14] Took a lot of photos that night. 那晚照了很多照片
[09:15] I didn’t take that one. 这张不是我照的
[09:17] And whoever did didn’t know what they were doing. 这人铁定不会照相
[09:19] What kind of car did you,uh,drive to the prom,Evan? 你是开什么车去的舞会 Evan?
[09:23] I didn’t drive,okay? 我不会开车 好吗?
[09:25] My mom dropped me off and picked me up. 我妈妈接送的我
[09:28] Wow,you had it hard in high school. 你高中过的很痛苦啊
[09:30] KiKi kicked your ass. 别的孩子作弄你
[09:32] Felicia humiliated you. Felicia羞辱了你
[09:33] I had lots of problems,okay? 我是有很多问题
[09:35] You know,but I realized that night that I wasn’t the only one. 但那晚我发现有问题的不止我一个
[09:42] Ah,come on,baby. 来吧 宝贝
[09:46] Oh,you’re so hot. 你真美
[09:50] This doesn’t feel right. 我感觉不对头
[09:52] Really? 真的吗?
[09:53] ‘Cause the seats are real vinyl. 座位是真仿皮的
[09:55] Maybe you’re just sitting on the belt buckle or something. 也许你坐到安全带扣上了
[09:56] No,no,I mean us,this. 不不 我是说我们
[09:59] Going all the way. 这么久了
[10:01] I want it to be special. 我想要一切都很特别
[10:02] Babe,it is special. 宝贝 这很特别了
[10:03] You’re with me,the Colster. 你跟我在一起 独一无二的Colster
[10:07] I want to go find Corky and apologize. 我想去向Corky道歉
[10:10] “Corky”? “软蛋”?
[10:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[10:14] I waited two years for this. 我为这个等了两年
[10:16] – Look,I even made us a mix tape. – I want to go inside. Right now. – 看 我还特别录了盘磁带 – 我想回去 现在
[10:20] You can’t just leave me like this. 你不能就这么走了
[10:23] Come on. At least check the mic. 拜托 至少来听一下
[10:25] Get off! 放开我!
[10:33] Come on,Felic! 回来 Felic!
[10:41] I mean,there wasn’t a more entitled guy on the planet. 我是说 这世上没人比他更有动机了
[10:44] How come you guys aren’t talking to him? 你们干嘛不去找他?
[10:46] Cole’s alibi checked out back in the day. So did his car. Cole的不在场证明那时已核实过了 他的车也是
[10:48] Which one? His dad owned one of the biggest car dealerships in Philly. 哪一辆? 他爸爸可是费城最大的 汽车经销商之一
[10:52] Cole drove a new car every month. Cole每个月都会开新车来
[10:58] Hey,Dad. 爸
[11:00] I went to the store. I figured you could use a… 我去了商店 觉得你会用到…
[11:07] Hey,sis. 嘿 姐姐
[11:10] You’ve got to be kidding me. 你不是在开玩笑吧
[11:11] – Lilly… – No. No! – 不 不!
[11:13] Lilly! Lilly,wait! Lilly! Lilly 等等!
[11:23] Cole Austen.
[11:25] Cole Austen?
[11:31] One and only. 独一无二
[11:33] Far cry from your dad’s big car dealership,huh? 跟你爸爸的车行还差得远吧?
[11:36] This gig’s just temporary. 这活只是暂时的
[11:37] Waiting on a call from McKinley High for an assistant football coaching position. 我在等McKinley高中来电话 给我橄榄球助理教练的职位
[11:41] Sounds promising. 听起来前途无量啊
[11:42] Kind of a legend there. 那是个传奇
[11:44] Just waiting to get the money right. 我只等资金到位了
[11:46] You were the ’89 prom king at McKinley. 你是McKinley高中1989年的舞会皇帝
[11:48] Damn straight. 你说对了
[11:52] It was the greatest night of my life,man. 那晚是我一生中最棒的一晚
[11:55] Till that,uh… Till the morning. 直到…直到第二天早上
[11:59] – Felicia Grant? – Yeah. That was my girl. – 对 她是我的妞
[12:01] If she was your “girl,” why’d you leave her alone at the end of the night,Cole? 如果她是你的”妞” 你为什么那晚留下她一个人 Cole?
[12:04] I drank a little too much clear 我有点喝高了
[12:06] and I spent the rest of the night praying to the porcelain gods. 我那晚后半段都在膜拜马桶呢
[12:10] Last time you saw Felicia? 你最后见Felicia是什么时候?
[12:12] I don’t remember. Everything after we won prom king and queen is just a blur. 我不记得了 我只记得我们拿到国王和王后
[12:16] That’s pretty convenient. 这倒省事
[12:17] Felicia was hit and killed by a silver car. Felicia是被一辆银色的车撞倒的
[12:19] Kind of like your Mustang. 就像你的”野马”车
[12:22] I’d never hurt Felicia. I loved her. 我绝不会伤害Felicia 我爱她
[12:24] We were going to go to Penn State together. 我们要一起去宾州州立大学
[12:26] We heard you were macking some serious moves on the queen out in the parking lot, 听说你在停车场对王后有些动作
[12:30] but,uh,she just wasn’t feeling the king. 可惜她对你这个国王没感觉
[12:33] Felicia,she was just nervous,man. Felicia 她只是紧张了
[12:35] All she needed was a little reassuring. 她只需要几句安慰
[12:40] Felicia!
[12:42] Are you really looking for Corky? 你真的要去找Corky?
[12:44] What you did was mean. 你做的事是不对的
[12:45] Look,forget him. 听我说 忘了这事吧
[12:48] Look,I think I know what’s really bugging you. 我知道是什么让你烦
[12:51] – You do? – Yeah. – 你知道? – 是的
[12:52] You’re just worried we’re going to get to State, 你只是紧张 要是我们去了州立大学
[12:54] I’m going to be smothered in hotness and end up hitting it with a bunch of hot chicks. 我会被爱情弄得喘不过气 最后和一帮靓妹搞上了
[12:58] – Uh,no,Cole,that’s not… – Not gonna happen. – 呃 不是 Cole 那不是… – 那绝不会发生的
[13:02] I could have played ball anywhere,but I chose to be with you. 我能随便去某个大学打球 但我选择和你呆在一起
[13:08] You ever wonder if you’re… 你有想过你是否是…
[13:11] a good person? 一个好人?
[13:13] What do you mean? 嘛意思?
[13:14] I’ve been thinking about this stuff a lot lately. 最近我常常想这类事
[13:18] After high school… 高中之后…
[13:20] who knows what lies ahead of us? 谁知道未来会怎样?
[13:23] I do. More awesomeness. 我想过 更多”酷毙了”
[13:26] The ’80s ruled,but the ’90s are gonna rock. 80年代统治 90年代马上要抖起来了
[13:31] You and me,we’re going to be king and queen of Happy Valley. 你和我 会是欢乐谷的国王和王后
[13:34] Felicia?
[13:35] Someone said you were crying in the parking lot. Everything okay? 有人说你在停车场大哭 还好吗?
[13:37] Everything’s cool. 一切都好
[13:39] Roll,we’ll get up with you guys in a bit. 走吧 一会儿就去找你们
[13:40] We want to hear it from Felicia. 我们想听Felicia来说
[13:43] You can shut your piehole,you freaky dink. 闭上你的嘴 你个傻瓜
[13:46] Everything’s fine. Just go. 一切都好 走吧
[13:54] – What is it with you and that guy? – I don’t know. He creeps me out. – 你和那家伙怎么回事? – 我不知道 他吓着我了
[13:56] Do you want me to kick his ass? 想让我教训教训他吗?
[13:58] Prom Court,please report to the stage. 舞会演员们 请到舞台报到
[14:00] Come on,babe. 来吧 宝贝
[14:02] It’s showtime. 该我们啦
[14:07] Maybe… 或许…
[14:08] if I hadn’t drank so much that night, 如果那天晚上我没有喝那么多
[14:12] Felicia’d still be alive today. Felicia现在还活着
[14:13] Who was this Lee guy? 那个叫Lee的是谁?
[14:15] Lee Mavoides.
[14:17] He’s some punk-ass freak. 他就是个怪胎
[14:19] He have some kind of history with Felicia? 他和Felicia之间有点故事?
[14:21] In his wet dreaMs. 作他的春梦去吧
[14:23] He was obsessed. 他被迷住了
[14:25] He was always staring at her. 总是盯着她
[14:26] That’s why Felicia was skeeved out by him. 那就是Felicia被他吓坏了的原因
[14:28] What happened to your old Mustang,Cole? 你的旧野马车怎么样了 Cole?
[14:31] I still got her. 还留着
[14:34] Cops checked her out back in the day. 警察那时检查过了
[14:36] Yeah,well,I’d like to get a second opinion. 行 那我想再看一眼
[14:47] Take me back to my cell. 我要回自己的牢房里去
[14:49] I’m not sitting with this chota. 我不要和这个家伙坐一起
[14:50] Sit down and shut the hell up. 坐下来 关上门
[14:51] Why don’t you take your blue Nazi ass back to Philly? 干嘛不带着你的臭屁滚回费城?
[14:54] I ain’t got nothing to say to you. 我对你没什么可说的
[14:57] I got this. Why don’t you go grab some coffee? 我来搞定 你干嘛不去喝咖啡呢?
[15:00] Yeah? You real tough with that tin. 是吧? 戴着警徽你就是硬汉了
[15:03] I don’t need no badge to deal with a little man like you. 我不用警徽帮忙也能对付你小子
[15:12] ***** 别来无恙啊 老兄
[15:17] 熹ue pasa,Hector? 你好吗 赫克托耳?
[15:18] T? sabes. Viviendo como un rey. 很好 像国王一样生活
[15:22] So I hear. 我听说了
[15:23] Yeah,you got big ears. 对啊 你耳朵灵嘛
[15:25] Yeah,so do these guards. 没错 这些警卫也是
[15:28] It’s not their ears I’m worried about. 他们我倒是不担心
[15:30] You know,bad for biz if anyone finds out I grew up in Francesville with a cop. 如果谁发现我和警察在佛朗西斯维拉 一起长大 那对生意可是坏事
[15:35] Yeah,how’s Tati? 对 Tati怎么样?
[15:37] Thanks to you,she’s good. 多亏了你 她不错
[15:39] Just gave us another niece. 给我们又添了个侄女
[15:43] But that ain’thyhyououe here. 但那才不是你来这儿的原因
[15:47] Look,there’s a new fish on your block. 听着 在你们牢里有一个新人
[15:50] He likes to sing. 他喜欢告密
[15:52] You’re his favorite song. 你是他的重点对象
[15:55] And what you care so much about me for? 那你这么关心我是要干嘛?
[15:59] I wouldn’t want to see your nieces growing up without their t甐. 我不想看到你的侄女在 没有叔叔的环境下长大
[16:04] Sounds to me like you want someone to catch a cold. 我听起来像是你想让某人得流感(惹麻烦)?
[16:07] It’s going around. 流感肆虐啊
[16:09] But,I mean,how you handle the jabber… 但 我是说 你怎么对付那个垃圾…
[16:14] – that’s your business. – business,that is what I’m worried about. – 那是你的事 – 我的事 正是我担心的
[16:17] And this coming back on me. 而且早晚会报复到我头上
[16:20] I get that. 我来搞定
[16:27] All right. Suppose… 好吧 假设…
[16:30] Suppose this-this fish,hmm… 假设这个新人 嗯…
[16:33] gets made out to be a snitch in the yard? 被认为是打小报告的人?
[16:37] Then… he’s everybody’s problem. 那…他就是大家的眼中钉
[16:39] Game over. Kiss of the bitch. 那就完蛋了 彻底了结
[16:44] You know what I’m saying,pap? 你知道我在说什么 伙计?
[16:58] Starting to think you weren’t going to show. 我以为你不会来了
[17:02] You want to order something? I’m buying. 点东西吗? 我请客
[17:03] I already ate. 吃过了
[17:08] Check this out. 看看这个
[17:10] Do you remember that suit? 你记得那套泳衣吗?
[17:12] I was always so psyched when you got a new one ’cause that meant I got yours. 你有新泳衣时我总会抓狂 那意味着我就得穿你的
[17:17] That day was so much fun. 那天是多么好玩啊
[17:19] The last time I saw you,there was a warrant out for your arrest. 我最后一次见你 是在一张拘捕你的逮捕令上
[17:23] Am I sitting across from a wanted fugitive? 坐我对面的是一名通缉犯了?
[17:26] I cut a deal with the D. A. in New York. 我在纽约和地方检察官做了交易
[17:28] – Managed to avoid jail time. – It’s still a felony,right? – 成功缓刑了 – 还是一项重罪 对吧?
[17:33] I know that you promised Dad that you were going to hear me out. 我知道你是答应了爸爸才来见我的
[17:38] I want to thank you. 谢谢你
[17:42] I – I don’t have a lot of time,so… 我-我没太多时间 所以…
[17:43] Get to the point,right. 直说重点 没错
[17:49] I’ve been lost a long time,Lil. 我已经迷失了很长时间 Lil
[17:52] Made a lot of mistakes,but I’m ready to make a change. 做了太多错事 但我准备洗心革面
[17:58] – Christina… – I’m staying at the Grand Inn right now. -我目前住Grand Inn(有大酒店之意)
[18:03] Not as fancy as it sounds. 可不是听起来那么好
[18:05] It’s a flophouse. 是个廉价旅馆
[18:06] It’s cheap. 便宜
[18:09] But I’m looking to move. 但我想搬出去
[18:12] Somewhere more permanent. Near family. 搬到更稳定的地方 靠近家里
[18:15] I want to settle down. 我想安顿下来
[18:17] Meet a good guy. 找个好男人
[18:22] What about you,Lil? 你呢 Lil?
[18:24] You know me. 你知道我的
[18:28] – Working. – Yeah,working. – 要工作 – 没错 工作
[18:33] Yeah. 对
[18:38] kind of… 有点…
[18:40] Makes it kind of hard to get a rental lease with a record, 有前科的话 租房有点难
[18:44] so I was hoping you could… 所以我希望你能…
[18:46] co-sign for me. 为我担保
[18:50] Yeah,shouldn’t have guessed that this was a social visit. 没错 我本就不该猜想 这会是一次礼节性拜访
[18:53] You always want something. 你总是不停地索取
[18:55] I know. 我知道
[18:57] You got no reason to believe me. 你没有理由相信我
[19:01] But I need you,Lil. 但我需要你 Lil
[19:05] I don’t… I don’t know what to say. 我不..不知道说什么
[19:08] Honestly,every time you come around,it’s like a hurricane hit town. 说实话 每次你过来 都会弄得满城风雨 不得安宁
[19:12] – Lilly… – No,Christina. – 不 Christina
[19:14] I promised Dad that I would talk to you, 我承诺爸爸会和你谈的
[19:16] but I-I can’t commit to anything else. 但我不能承诺任何别的事情
[19:19] I mean,maybe it’s better that you find someone else to clean up after you. 我是说 或许你找别人帮你擦屁股会更好
[19:28] I don’t have anyone else. 我没有别人了
[19:33] I wish I could I trust you,Christina. 我希望我可以相信你 Christina
[19:37] I really do. 我真的希望
[20:00] What are y’all laughing at? 你们都在笑什么?
[20:01] Look at you,Slick Willy! 看你 忒能装的Willy!
[20:03] How? 怎么?
[20:04] Called your old high school and said I needed pictures for your retirement party. 打电话给你的母校 说我需要照片用在你的退休欢送会上
[20:08] Still,um,this is the girl that brought eyesight to the blind? 可是 呃 这就是你说的美得 让瞎子复明的姑娘?
[20:15] And? 还有呢?
[20:16] And… we located Felicia’s mother. 还有…我们找到Felicia的妈妈了
[20:20] Still had a few of her daughter’s things in storage. 还保留着她女儿的一些东西
[20:21] Look what I found in her sophomore yearbook. 看我在她的高二年鉴上发现了什么
[20:24] “What do you see when you look in the mirror, “当你照镜子时你看到了什么
[20:26] because I’m looking right througyou and it’s not pretty. 因为我看穿了你 你并不漂亮”
[20:29] ” Signed Lee Mavoides. 留名是Lee Mavoides
[20:31] Tracked him down to Morgan’s Restaurant. 查到他在Morgan餐馆
[20:33] He’s the head chef. 是主厨
[20:36] Well,let’s hope his cooking’s better than his poetry. 希望他的厨艺能比他的诗好吧
[20:53] Pig in the pen. 瓮中之鳖
[20:57] Yo,Mota? 你 Mota?
[20:59] What’s happening,bro? 怎么了 老兄?
[21:01] Tag. You’re it,bitch. That’s for my mom. 这是为了我老妈 你个混蛋
[21:06] Thanks. 多谢
[21:09] Buena suerte. 好运!
[21:26] Felicia Grant…
[21:27] killed on prom night. 在舞会那晚被害
[21:29] Right. 没错
[21:30] You know,don’t really remember. 记不清了
[21:32] High school was a long time ago. 高中是很久以前的事了
[21:34] Maybe this will help jog your memory. 或许这个能帮你唤起记忆
[21:37] Back when you were busy looking right through her. 当时你可是忙着看穿人家呐
[21:40] Now that’s embarrassing. 现在可尴尬了
[21:43] What kind of car did you drive to the prom? 你去舞会开的是什么车?
[21:45] – It was my dad’s Chrysler,I think. – What color was it? – 我老爸的克莱斯勒 我想 – 什么颜色的?
[21:47] I don’t know,gray. Look,man,I’m in the middle… 不知道 灰色 听着 老兄 我正忙着…
[21:49] Put the knife down when I’m talking to you,Emeril. 我和你说话时要把刀放下来
[21:53] Look,we used to be friends. 听着 我们过去是朋友
[21:55] High school started; she became a cheerleader; 进高中后 她成了啦啦队员
[21:56] and I became an afterthought. 而我成了土包子
[21:58] Bitter pill to swallow. 忍气吞声的那种
[22:00] Yeah,I wrote some mean things in her yearbook, 对 我是在她的年鉴里写了些刻薄话
[22:02] listened to a lot of Cowboy Junkies and then I got over it. 听了大量Cowboy Junkies的歌后我就释然了 (布鲁斯摇滚乐队)
[22:05] Some strange coincidence you ended up going to the prom with her best friend? 你和她最好的朋友一起去了舞会 是巧合吗?
[22:10] Yeah,maybe I wanted to get a rise out of Felicia. 没错 或许我是想在Felicia面前回击一下
[22:13] But I realized that she really wasn’t worth the drama. 但我意识到她其实不值得我这样
[22:20] Didn’t know you and Suzie were so close. 不知道你和Suzie走这么近
[22:24] You didn’t even know we all go to the same school. 你甚至不知道我们上同一个学校
[22:26] That’s lame. 这话真蹩脚
[22:29] AnywayI I w you on the dance floor. 不管怎样我刚看到你们跳舞了
[22:32] You two make a cute couple. 你们两个很配
[22:36] She’s lucky to find a guy like you. 能找到像你这样的人她很幸运
[22:39] Guys like me don’t really fit into your whole thing,Felicia. 像我这样的人可配不上你那一套
[22:44] And what is my whole thing? 那什么是我的那一套?
[22:47] Don’t be so modest. 别搞得这么谦虚
[22:48] You’re the queen of McKinley High. 你是McKinley高中的王后
[22:51] They even coroneted you. 他们甚至给你加冕了
[22:52] Hey,I’m trying to be nice right now. 嘿 我现在是想对你态度好点
[22:54] You don’t have to be such a jackass. 你没必要表现的像混蛋
[22:56] You came to talk to me. 是你先跟我说话的
[22:57] Yes,because we used to be friends. 对 因为我们以前是朋友
[22:59] We used to make pizza and geek out to old Twilight Zon. . Remember? 我们过去经常做匹萨 还看<阴阳魔界> 发神经…记得吗?
[23:03] I still like to make pizzas and watch old TV. 我还是喜欢做匹萨 看老电视
[23:05] It was you that changed,Felicia. 是你变了 Felicia
[23:07] And now you’ve got the crown. 而且你现在都得到了后冠
[23:11] You’re just so above it all. 你就喜欢居高临下
[23:13] If life’s about being liked,you win,okay? 如果生活就是为了让人喜欢你 你赢了 好吧?
[23:15] Everybody loves you. 大家都爱你
[23:16] No. No,they don’t love me. 不 不 他们不爱我
[23:19] They want to be me,or they want to get with me, 他们想成为我 或是和我在一起
[23:22] but they definitely don’t love me. 但是他们绝对不爱我
[23:24] Love… said the girl who treated high school like a contest. 爱…从一个把高中当战场的女孩嘴里说出
[23:26] Lee,wait. Lee 等等
[23:30] You came to see if I was okay before. 你刚才来看我是不是出了什么事
[23:34] I figure that had to mean you still cared… a little. 我想那意味着你还在乎…哪怕是一点
[23:37] Unlike the rest of your friends, 不像你别的朋友
[23:39] I can tell you’ve been miserable. 我能察觉出你很痛苦
[23:42] So,yes,I was worried. 所以 是的 我担心
[23:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:47] You’re the only one who noticed. 你是唯一一个注意到的人
[23:56] I hate you,Felicia Grant! 我恨你 Felicia Grant!
[23:59] Suzie,wait! Suzie 等一下!
[24:09] Suzie refused to even look at me for the rest of the night. 那晚剩下的时间里 Suzie甚至拒绝看我
[24:12] I think living in Felicia’s shadow kind of ruined her. 我觉得活在Felicia的阴影下有点毁了她
[24:15] Suzie said the two of you went to Fairmount Park after the prom. Suzie说舞会后你俩去了费拉蒙公园
[24:19] No,she went to the afterparty. 没有 她去了之后的派对
[24:22] I smoked a couple bowls… ended up at IHOP… 我抽了点…结果嗨了…
[24:25] alone. 一个人
[24:31] Scotty. What are you doing here? Scotty 你在这儿做什么?
[24:32] Brought you some of those pastelitos de coco y I le so much. 给你带点椰子蛋糕 你很喜欢的
[24:36] In the middle of the afternoon? 正当下午时分?
[24:38] Well,I had an interview nearby. 我在附近做个调查
[24:41] What,a son can’t bring his own mother some pastries? 怎么 儿子不能给老妈带点蛋糕?
[24:44] Of course. Thank you,mijito. 熹uieres caf? 当然可以 谢谢啦 来点咖啡?
[24:47] Nah,I got to get back. 不了 我得回去
[24:51] Oh,honey,you can sit for ten minutes. 哦 宝贝 你可以坐个十分钟的
[24:52] – Come on,sit. – No,Ma,I can’t. I can’t. – 快来 坐下 – 不 妈妈 不能 不能
[25:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[25:05] Yeah. 没事
[25:07] Never better. 再好不过了
[25:17] I think she’s about ready to spill. 我认为她打算开口了
[25:21] Scotty,my sister didn’t contact you,did she? Scotty 我妹妹没有联系你 是吧?
[25:24] Christina? No. Christina? 没有啊
[25:31] She’s back in town. 她回市里了
[25:34] I just,you know,maybe she’d call you, 我只是 你知道的 或许她会打给你
[25:37] you know,booty call. 你知道的 要和你睡觉之类的电话
[25:39] No,Lil. 没有 Lil
[25:44] Well,never mind. Let’s just do this. 算了 干活吧
[25:48] Sorry if we kept you waiting. 对不起让你久等了
[25:49] Just got caught up in the The Odyssey here. 忙着翻阅这本册子了
[25:53] You’re all over this thing. 到处都有你
[25:55] Vice president of the student body, 学生会的副主席
[25:57] co-captain of the cheerleading squad… 啦啦队的副队长
[26:01] Second most popular girl at McKinley High. McKinley高中排名第二的最受欢迎姑娘
[26:03] That must have been hard being number two. 总当千年老二一定很难受
[26:06] Always good,just never good enough. 一直很优秀 但总不是最优秀
[26:09] Ever get sick of it,Suzie? 没有受不了吗?
[26:11] Living in Felicia’s shadow? 活在Felicia的阴影下?
[26:13] She was my best friend. 她是我最好的朋友
[26:15] And your worst enemy. 也是你最大的敌人
[26:17] Same thing,right. 一样的 没错
[26:18] Sure,you eat her dust for four years, 当然 你四年来总是第二名
[26:21] then she pays you back on prom night by taking your boyfriend. 然后她在舞会上抢走你男友来报答你
[26:24] Boyfriend? I hardly knew Lee. 男友? 我几乎都不认识Lee
[26:26] Well,that was the point. 那就是重点了
[26:27] Pick a guy you figure Felicia won’t know… 选了一个你认为Felicia不认识的家伙…
[26:30] And even then you’re runner-up. 尽管那样你还是输家
[26:33] – You told us you were parking with Lee when Felicia died. – That’s right. – 你说Felicia死时你和Lee在公园 – 没错
[26:37] Last time he saw you was at the dance. 他最后一次看到你是在舞会上
[26:41] Said you wanted to have the prom queen’s head. 说你想掐死舞会王后
[26:45] Why’d you lie about your alibi? 你为什么要对我们撒谎呢?
[26:48] Because I was embarrassed. 因为我很羞愧
[26:49] Embarrassed? You ever been locked up? 羞愧? 你曾被捕过?
[26:52] I mean,’cause I acted like a child. 我是说我表现的像个孩子
[26:54] It was high school. 那还是高中
[26:55] Everything was always so dramatic. 任何事都会搞得夸张无比
[26:57] And afterwards you realize how stupid those fights were. 后来你才意识到那种吵嘴有多蠢
[27:00] What happened between you and Felicia that night,Suzie? 那晚你和Felicia发生了什么事Suzie?
[27:06] I saw… 我看到…
[27:08] Felicia with Lee,and I wanted to hurt her so badly. Felicia和Lee 我对她恨之入骨
[27:14] And I got my chance. 我抓住了机会
[27:18] Suzie,please,listen. Suzie 听着
[27:21] It’s not what it looked like. 事情并不是你想象的那样
[27:22] Well,thank God,’cause it sure looked like 是吗 感谢上帝 那看起来铁定像
[27:24] you were trying to stick your tongue down my date’s throat. 你要把舌头伸向我男友的喉咙
[27:27] Hey,we’re not selling tickets here. Get out. 嘿 我们这里不售票 走开
[27:35] I don’t get it,Felicia. 我不明白Felicia
[27:37] Your quarterback boyfriend isn’t good enough for you anymore? 你的四分卫男友不对你的盘了?
[27:40] – That’s not it. – No? – 不是这样的 – 不是?
[27:42] Why? Why my date? 为什么? 为什么是我男友?
[27:47] You remember… 你记得…
[27:50] the guy I told you I lost my virginity to a few years back? 几年前我告诉你 让我失去童贞 的那个男孩吗?
[27:55] Yeah,some college guy down the shore. 嗯 某个住在海边的大学生
[28:00] He lived on my block,Suzie. 他跟我住在同一街区 Suzie
[28:06] Lee?
[28:12] It was a mistake. 这是个错误
[28:14] We were way too young,and it’s way over. 我们那时都太年轻 而且都结束了
[28:18] If you like him,you should go for it. 如果你真喜欢他 你应该竭力争取
[28:20] So I get your sloppy seconds? 所以我就该穿你的旧鞋?
[28:24] That’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[28:27] You’re my best friend. Closest friend in the world. 你是我最好的朋友 世上最亲密的朋友
[28:31] You are the only thing in this ridiculous place that matters to me. 在这个荒谬的地方 你是我唯一关心的人
[28:36] You’re acting like we’re never going to see each other again. 你搞得我们再也见不到了一样
[28:41] I’d never forgive myself if I hurt you. 如果我伤害了你 我将永远不能原谅自己
[28:45] Please. 求求你
[28:48] Say we’re okay. 原谅我好不
[28:55] We’re okay. 我原谅你
[29:06] She reached out to me, 她向我道歉
[29:08] and all I could see was an opportunity to take her down. 而我只看到了能打垮她的好机会
[29:13] I needed her to know what it felt like to lose. 我要她尝尝失败的滋味
[29:16] What did you do,Suzie? 你做了什么Suzie?
[29:21] I told Cole about Felicia and Lee,and then… 我告诉Cole关于Felicia和Lee的事 然后…
[29:26] later at the afterparty, 在之后的派对上
[29:30] I hooked up with him. 我钓上了他
[29:33] I thought Cole was long passed out. 我以为Cole早就喝醉了
[29:37] Oh,sure,he was plastered,but… 哦 当然 他喝得醉醺醺 但…
[29:42] he was awake. 他还有点意识
[29:50] The Colster and I were just going back over the events of prom night. Colster和我返回毕业晚会
[29:54] Right. 没错
[29:55] Did you get to the part where he lied about 你知道他说他醉倒车后座上
[29:56] being passed out in the back of that car? 其实是在说谎吗?
[29:59] I didn’t lie about nothing. 我没什么好撒谎的
[30:01] Been claiming you out cold, 声称你醉昏了
[30:02] but not so drunk you didn’t try to get over on Suzie Hill. 但没有醉到浑然不知 你要爬上名叫Suzie的山
[30:08] I don’t remember that at all. 我完全不记得
[30:10] Don’t flatter yourself. She doesn’t remember much of it either. 别自以为是 她也不怎么记得
[30:13] Boys down in the garage did some analysis of your ’89 Mustang. 车库里的伙计对你的89年产”野马” 做了点分析
[30:17] Turns out the paint on the front bumper has been replaced. 证明你车前保险杠重新喷过漆
[30:20] Doesn’t match the factory original. 跟原厂不匹配
[30:22] I had an accident a few years ago. 几年前经历过场车祸
[30:25] Back-ended some truck. 跟卡车追尾了
[30:28] So what,you forgot to file a report? 所以 你忘了报填事故报告?
[30:30] No,I wanted to leave the insurance companies out of it. 不 我不想让保险公司来处理
[30:33] This isn’t the first lie you’ve told us there,Colster. 这可不是你第一次骗我们 Colster
[30:36] What about all that smoke you were blowing about big-time college ball? 你还大放厥词说你在大学里打球?
[30:39] Okay,so I exaggerate a little. 好吧 我是有点夸张
[30:42] Don’t mean I hurt Felicia. 但那不意味着是我伤了Felicia
[30:44] Like I said,passed out. 像我说的那样 我醉倒了
[30:46] No,you were blacked o. . 不 你是眼前发黑. .
[30:48] Means you just don’t remember what you did. 就是说你不记得你做了些什么
[30:50] Like hooking up with Suzie. 像和Suzie一起
[30:52] Or getting in your car and tracking down Felicia. 爬进你的车 跟踪Felicia
[30:55] If I found out my high school girlfriend was messing around… 如果我发现我高中女友和别人乱搞…
[31:00] especially with a guy like Lee, 特别是像Lee这样的家伙
[31:03] there’s no telling what I’d have done. 还真说不准我会做出什么事
[31:06] That night was supposed to end different. 那晚本该有不同结果
[31:13] You touched my girl,I’m gonna break your face. 你碰我女人 我要打破你的脸
[31:16] Dude,I don’t want any trouble. 伙计 我不想找麻烦
[31:19] Lee,that’s onou! Lee 够了!
[31:21] Just go. 快走吧
[31:26] You okay? You hurt? 你没事吧? 受伤没?
[31:28] I can’t believe you would do him,and not me. 我不敢相信你和他做了 而不是我
[31:33] It was a mistake. 那是个错误
[31:35] One I don’t want to make again. 一个我再不想犯的错
[31:38] I – I kept trying to pretend like 我- 我试着假装
[31:41] tonight was going to be special 今晚会与众不同
[31:42] and that I wanted it too, 我真是这样想的
[31:44] but,Cole,we both know it’s not true. 但Cole 我们都知道这不是真的
[31:51] Let’s call it,Cole. 我们结束吧 Cole
[31:54] Wait a minute. You… 等等 你…
[31:56] You’re breaking up with me? 你刚才与我分手?
[31:58] – At prom? – I know,I know. My timing sucks. – 在毕业舞会上? – 我知道 我选的时间不对
[32:01] Babe,we were meant to be together. 宝贝 我们是天生一对
[32:04] Come on. I love you. 别这样 我爱你
[32:05] You don’t even know me. 你甚至都不了解我
[32:07] No way,babe,this runs deep. 不行 宝贝 我深思熟虑过的
[32:10] You say that now. 你就现在这么说
[32:11] Next year it’s all going to fade. 到明年早就忘记了
[32:14] What? We’re going to Penn State. Coed dorm,right? 什么? 我们要一起去宾州大学 男女合住宿舍 不是吗?
[32:17] I’m not going to State. 我不会宾州大学
[32:21] I’m going to Berkeley. 我要去伯克利
[32:25] What? Berkeley? 什么? 伯克利?
[32:27] Mr. Burke wanted me to apply. Burke先生想让我申请
[32:31] He put in a call to his friend in Admissions, 他给他入学处的朋友打了个电话
[32:32] and I just got off the wait list. 我刚从等待名单中出来
[32:35] – Why didn’t you tell me? – I didn’t tell anyone. – 你为什么不告诉我 – 我没告诉任何人
[32:38] I wasn’t sure before. 我之前并不确定
[32:42] Look,Cole,it’s not about you. I just… 瞧 Cole 不是因为你的原因 我只是…
[32:47] I wanted to go somewhere new where I didn’t know anybody. 我只想去一个全新的地方 我不认识任何人
[32:52] You have no idea what I’m saying,do you? 你都不知道我在说什么 是吗?
[32:54] You’re saying I’m not getting any tonight. 你是说我今晚什么也得不到
[32:59] Sorry. 对不起
[33:01] But if it’s any consolation, 但如果说有什么安慰的话
[33:05] you can tell the team any story you want. 你可以跟你队友随便编个故事
[33:09] Your rep’s safe with me. 我绝对会保全你的声誉
[33:13] Hey,we never got a picture together as king and queen. 嘿 我们从没作为国王和王后一起合过影
[33:21] Come here. 过来
[33:29] High school was the only time that my life was worth a damn. 高中是我人生中唯一的光辉时光
[33:36] And prom? That was supposed to top it all,but it blew. 毕业舞会? 本该是人生顶峰 但却搞砸了
[33:41] Girlfriend left you; you got your ass kicked. 女朋友离开了你 你还被揍了
[33:43] Ended up spending the rest of the night in the ER getting my stomach pumped. 最后在急症室里度过下半夜 吐得翻天覆地
[33:48] Didn’t tell anybody that she broke it off with me. 没告诉别人我被她甩了
[33:50] Wanted to keep up my image. 想要保持我的形象
[33:52] I was always the Colster. 我还是那个Colster
[33:55] No one can ever take that from me. 没人能从我这夺走那称号
[33:58] That picture Felicia took,when was that? 那张Felicia的照片 什么时候拍的?
[34:03] Um,end of prom,I guess,uh,around 11:30. 舞会结束时候 我想是11点半左右
[34:09] Disposable cameras from that night had 24 exposures. 当晚的一次性相机拍了24张
[34:13] Stack of photos from Felicia’s camera? Only 23. Felicia相机里面的相片? 只有23张
[34:16] One photo’s missing. 有一张不见了
[34:17] The one she took of her and Cole at the end of prom. 舞会结束时 她和Cole的合影照
[34:20] Never got developed? 从来没洗出来吗?
[34:21] It got developed,all right. Went back to the CVS. 洗过 好吧 回电脑影像分析组
[34:24] They keep the negatives on computer now. 他们把底片存在电脑里
[34:26] So either Mrs. Jacobs or Principal Burke got rid of it. 所以要么是Jacobs夫人 要么是Burke校长拿走了它
[34:29] Mrs. Jacobs was barely in elementary school when Felicia was killed. Felicia被杀时 Jacob夫人还在小学
[34:32] Look closer. Check out the car. 拉近点 看看那辆车
[34:36] Silver,looks like a Volvo. 银白色 看起来像辆沃尔沃
[34:38] Looked up DMV records for ’89. 找了下89年车辆管理处记录
[34:41] Principal Burke owned the same make and model. Burke校长有同款车
[34:45] Are you sure? 你确定?
[34:46] When did you notice it was missing? 你什么时候发现它不见了?
[34:50] No. No,Dad,it’s not okay. 不 不 爸爸 一点都不OK
[34:54] No,I’ll handle it. Damn it. 不 我来处理 见鬼了
[35:01] What was that? 出什么事了?
[35:03] Christina just disappeared. Christina刚失踪了
[35:05] Along with some jewelry at my dad’s house. 从我爸爸的房子里拿了些珠宝
[35:08] Should have known. 我早该知道
[35:12] Well,you need help,say the word. 如果你需要帮忙 就开声
[35:15] I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[35:18] Just gotta take care of this first. 先处理好这事
[35:24] According to DMV records,Mr. Burke, 根据车辆管理所的记录 Burke先生
[35:26] you drove a silver Volvo back in ’89? 你在89年开的是银白色沃尔沃?
[35:30] That’s right. 没错
[35:31] It’s right here in this photo, 就在这张照片上
[35:33] the one that you neglected to share with us Taken at 11:30, 你忘记和我们分享的那张 在11点半拍的照片
[35:37] right as the prom ended. 就在舞会结束后
[35:38] Bit confusing. 有点迷惑了
[35:39] You said you were in the ER all night with an injured student. 你说你整晚都和一个受伤的学生 在急症室
[35:45] Where are you going with this? 你们什么意思?
[35:47] Felicia Grant was mowed down by a vehicle with the same paint job. Felicia Grant被辆同漆的车撞倒了
[35:50] It must have been a real shock when Ms. Jacobs found that old camera. Jacobs女士发现这台旧相机时 肯定非常震惊
[35:54] All those photos of Felicia. 这些都是Felicia的照片
[35:56] Like a ghost coming back to haunt you. 就像幽灵一样回来困扰着你
[35:58] We spoke to Ms. Jacobs. 我们和Jacobs女士谈过
[36:00] And she said that at first, 她说刚开始
[36:02] you didn’t think those phososererworth bringing to the police. 你觉得没必要把这些照片交给警察
[36:05] Well,she’s mistaken. 嗯 是她理解错误
[36:07] I want justice for Felicia just as much as anyone. 我跟任何人一样都想还Felicia一个公平
[36:10] She was a special student. 她是个特别的学生
[36:12] No doubt about that. 毫无疑问
[36:15] “Felicia has an intelligence and maturity “ “Felicia既聪明又成熟”
[36:17] that far exceeds even the best students. 远远超越了其他优秀学生
[36:20] Her star burns brightly at McKinley. 她是McKinley高中的闪亮之星
[36:22] ” The letter of recommendation you sent to Cal-Berkeley on her behalf. 那封你推荐她上加州大学 伯克利分校的信
[36:27] I’ve written hundreds of recommendations. 我写过上百封推荐信
[36:30] You went the extra mile for Felicia. 你为Felicia多出了不少力
[36:32] Put several phone calls in to make sure she got taken off the wait list. 打了好几个电话确保她不在等待名单上
[36:35] Are you suggesting we had an inappropriate relationship? 你是在说我们有不正当关系吗?
[36:39] She was just a girl! 她还只是个女孩!
[36:41] Felicia was no ordinary student,now,was she? Felicia可不是普通的学生 是不?
[36:47] – What makes you think… ? – ‘Cause you’ve been in this room – 是什么让你觉得… ? – 因为你在这个房间里
[36:49] with two dozen photos of Felicia 面对着几十张Felicia的照片
[36:51] and you’ve barely looked at her once! 而你几乎没看过她一眼!
[36:54] Look now! 现在好好看看!
[36:59] You went to four different auto shops 你去了4家不同的车行
[37:01] for replacement parts for that Volvo. 为那辆沃尔沃换了零件
[37:02] You fixed it yourself. 你自己维修了车子
[37:05] You should have paid cash. 你那时应该用现金付账的
[37:08] She was left there. 她离开了那
[37:09] Her date was too drunk to drive her home. 她的男友醉倒了不能送她回家
[37:12] Then there you were. 然后你出现了
[37:17] Felicia?
[37:19] What are you still doing here? 你还在这干嘛?
[37:20] She needed a ride. Believe that? 她需要有人送她一程 相信吗?
[37:25] The prom queen was left behind. 舞会王后被抛下了
[37:27] Was I supposed to leave her there? 我该把她一个人丢在那吗?
[37:30] You were supposed to drive her home. 你本该送她回家的
[37:34] Mr. Burke,we’re supposed to turn these in to prom committee, Burke先生 我们本应该把照片 送到舞会组委会
[37:37] buthere’s still one picture left. 但还有最后一张照片没拍
[37:39] Here. 给我
[37:40] One last shot of the prom queen. 最后一张照片给舞会王后
[37:42] Tomorrow you turn back into a pumpkin,so… 明天你就会成为了不起的人物…
[37:48] Come on. Let’s get out of here. 走吧 我们离开这
[37:50] But something happened on the way there,right? 但路上发生了什么事 对吗?
[37:57] I always knew where to draw the line: 我总是知道应该在哪划分界限
[38:00] a joke,a pat on the back. 一个笑话 轻轻拍下后背
[38:03] But Felicia was special,wasn’t she? 但Felicia很特别 不是吗?
[38:10] She was different. 她如此与众不同
[38:13] Beautiful. 很漂亮
[38:15] But so much more than that. 但不光是这些
[38:17] She had it all. 她拥有一切
[38:20] I just wanted to be a part of that. 我只是想成为其中一部分
[38:27] So,no afterparty? 这么说 没去舞会后的派对?
[38:30] Just going home. 只想着回家
[38:32] Come on. The prom queen can’t end the night with a whimper. 别这样 舞会王后可不能 哭哭啼啼的离开
[38:35] I just don’t feel much like partying. 我只是不想去派对
[38:44] Felicia.
[38:52] Something happen? 发生了什么事?
[38:55] No. 没
[38:56] No,it’s just a crazy night. 不 疯狂的一夜
[38:59] I think I lost my best friend. 我想我失去了最好的朋友
[39:01] I broke up with Cole. 我和Cole分手了
[39:08] it’s okay. 没事的
[39:10] Cole Austen?
[39:11] I mean,you’ve been out of his league for a long time. 你很久以前就和他不是一路人了
[39:17] It’s more than Cole. 不光是Cole
[39:20] I’m saying good-bye to everything I know. 我和所有我熟悉的事说再见了
[39:25] I’m excited to move on, 我很激动能继续前行
[39:29] but also I’m terrified. 但我还是很害怕
[39:34] Does that make sense? 这有道理吗?
[39:36] Perfect. It’s normal. 很好 很正常
[39:41] I’m proud of you,Felicia. 我为你骄傲 Felicia
[39:44] Thanks,Mr. Burke. 谢谢 Burke先生
[39:45] Oh,please,you’re practically graduated. 拜托 你实际上已经毕业了
[39:47] You can call me Steve. 你可以叫我Steve
[39:50] Okay… 好吧…
[39:51] Steve.
[39:55] You’ve always been so cool. 你总是很冷静
[40:01] I don’t even really think of you like a teacher… 我觉得你一点都不像老师..
[40:05] I don’t think of you as just any student. 我也不光把你当学生
[40:10] Mr. Burke! What the hell? ! Burke先生! 你干嘛? !
[40:14] I’m sorry! I,um,I must have misread… 对不起! 我 我误会了…
[40:17] – I have to go. – Wait! No,wait! – 我要走了 – 不 等等! 不 等等!
[40:19] – Listen to me! Listen to me! Let’s just forget this ever happened,okay? – I feel sick. – 听我说! 听我说!让我们忘记这次不快? – 我觉得恶心
[40:22] – Wait. Listen! – Mr. Burke,you’re hurting me! – 等等 听着! – Burke先生 你弄伤我了!
[40:25] Calm down. I want to keep this between us,okay? 冷静 别让其他人知道 好吗?
[40:27] – Let go! – We just need to talk about this! – 放开! – 我们谈谈这个!
[40:29] Wait! Let’s talk about it! 等等! 我们谈谈!
[40:30] Leave me alone! 别过来!
[40:31] Felicia,wait! Felicia 等等!
[42:57] cold case s07e21
[43:07] To Be Continued… 未完待续…
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme