时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | the*** | 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:04] | new** | 1968年 纽约 |
[00:12] | This seat taken? | 这有人坐吗? |
[00:26] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪? |
[00:28] | Ithaca.Got a transferin Cortland. | Ithaca 在Cortland转车 |
[00:31] | Yeah.Yeah,me,too. | 对对 我也在那转车 |
[00:35] | It’s about an hour wait. | 要等一个小时呢 |
[00:38] | You,um,going to school there? | 你 呃 去那上学吗? |
[00:40] | Cornell. | 康奈尔大学 |
[00:45] | First year? | 大一? |
[00:51] | Uh,your folks didn’t drop you off? | 你家里怎么不送你过去? |
[00:52] | Dad’s military. | 我爸爸是军人 |
[00:54] | – No kidding. – Colonel. | – 当真? – 他是上校 |
[00:59] | Are you,uh… always this talkative? | 你不爱说话? |
[01:02] | You? | 你呢? |
[01:05] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:14] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[01:25] | Uh,whatcha reading? | 你在看什么书? |
[01:26] | Heller. Catch-22. | Heller的<第二十二条军规> (黑色幽默文学的经典之作) |
[01:28] | – Is it good? – I don’t know yet. | – 好看吗? – 我还不知道呢 |
[01:32] | I like to get to the end before making up my mind. | 我想等看到结尾再下结论 |
[01:36] | Make love,not war,man. | 要做爱 别作战 伙计 (美国60年代著名的反战口号) |
[01:40] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[01:43] | A lot of that going around campus. | 学校里有好多这样的 |
[01:46] | How’s it look? | 这样好看吗? |
[01:49] | Groovy. | 棒极了 |
[01:52] | I’m,uh,David. David Quinn. | 我叫–David David Quinn |
[01:54] | Annabelle Bennet. | |
[02:00] | – Cornell,huh? – Cornell. | – 康奈尔 是吗? – 康奈尔 |
[02:02] | **** | 悲惨的生活哈 |
[02:07] | No,I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 不 你肯定会过得很好 |
[02:09] | I’m an idiot,telling you how scared I am when you’re going… | 我真笨 光说我多害怕 而你要去… |
[02:14] | I-I hear they have great beaches over there. | 我-我听说那边的沙滩很漂亮 |
[02:16] | Besides,I’ll… only be gone for a year. | 另外 我只去一年 |
[02:19] | David. Good luck. | David 祝你好运 |
[02:23] | Yeah. You,too. | 嗯 你也是 |
[02:26] | Listen,if you need someone to write… | 听我说 如果你想写信… |
[02:35] | Come home safe… Tell me how it ends. | 平安回来… 告诉我结局 |
[02:41] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[02:43] | You’ll probably forget me as soon as you get to base. | 也许你一去基地就会忘了我 |
[02:45] | No,no,I’m stubborn like that. | 不不 我没那么健忘 |
[03:00] | august*** | 1969年8月17日 |
[03:07] | WOODSTOCK<.i> | 伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[03:57] | FBI*** | FBI驻纽约办事处 |
[03:59] | Why did you enter the basement without backup,Agent Yates? | 为什么你不要支援就进了地下室 Yates探员? |
[04:01] | A man was down. Shepard had already taken his wife hostage. | 有警员倒下 Shepard已劫持自己老婆当人质 |
[04:05] | Why not wait for a hostage negotiator? | 为什么不等谈判专家来? |
[04:08] | Claire Shepard was in imminent danger. | Claire Shepard处境非常危险 |
[04:11] | There was no time to wait for a negotiator. | 我们没时间等谈判专家 |
[04:13] | The suspect emerged with a facial contusion. | 嫌疑犯被捕时面部有伤痕 |
[04:17] | That part of the negotiation? | 这是谈判的一部分? |
[04:19] | He must have fallen. | 他一定是摔倒了 |
[04:21] | After Shepard was detained, | 在Shepard被扣押之后 |
[04:23] | did you or Detective Rush strike him in any way? | 你和Rush警探有没有殴打他? |
[04:26] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[04:28] | The suspect indicated he was hit. | 疑犯说他被打过 |
[04:30] | Paul Shepard murdered nine people. | Paul Shepard杀了9个人 |
[04:33] | Feel free to add “liar” to his resume. | 请自由地在他简历上添上”骗子”两字 |
[04:44] | 30 years on the job,one thing I’ve learned… | 在这行干了30年 我学到了一件事- |
[04:46] | Every pat on the head brings a knife in the back. | 表面赞扬你的 背后都会捅刀子 |
[04:51] | – Comforting. – Yeah,that’s how the game is played. | – 听到这话 真让我宽慰 – 这就是规则 |
[04:54] | Diane. I think you know what this is. | Diane 你知道这是什么吧 |
[04:56] | You get accolades while I get reprimanded. | 你拿到了嘉奖我却拿到处分 |
[04:58] | SAC wants you to cool your heels in the applicant squad | 探员主管让你去实习组坐冷板凳 |
[05:01] | until the OPR finishes the investigation. | 等内务部调查完你再回来 |
[05:03] | No. I’m gonna take some AL time instead. | 不 我想休年假了 |
[05:05] | Mom’s been admitted to the hospital back in Philly. | 我妈妈在费城住院了 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:11] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… |
[05:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:20] | You watch yourself,huh? | 你自己小心点 |
[05:24] | Detective. I’d like to pick your brain. | 警探 我需要你帮我出主意 |
[05:26] | About what? | 什么事? |
[05:27] | Tell me,what do you know about Woodstock? | 告诉我 你知道伍德斯托克音乐节吗? |
[05:30] | Great music,tie-dyes,brown acid and mud. This some kind of test? | 音乐很棒 扎染T恤 在泥坑里打滚 你这是在考我吗? |
[05:34] | Three people died during Woodstock. | 有3个人在伍德斯托克音乐节上死了 |
[05:36] | One OD’d,another run over by a tractor,third was a homicide. | 一个是吸毒过量 一个被拖拉机轧死了 还有一个是谋杀 |
[05:39] | GI shot to death. I’d like to get your read on it. | 军人 被枪杀 我希望你看看这个案子 |
[05:42] | I jumped through your hoops,let your team debrief me. I got to get back. | 我为你跳火圈 你的手下还来调查我 我得回去了 |
[05:46] | Come on,it’s Friday. I’ll have you back by Monday. | 拜托 这才周五 周一你就能回去 |
[05:48] | We’ll get you a car,the U. S. Marshal will deputize you. | 会给你一辆车 法警会送你的 |
[05:51] | And you get to hang out with me a little more. | 你可以跟我多相处一会儿 |
[05:54] | But I don’t really like you. | 但我不怎么喜欢你 |
[05:56] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[05:58] | Look,I want to see what you got. | 我想知道你的本事 |
[06:02] | Any new information or leads? | 有什么新线索吗? |
[06:03] | No. | 没有 |
[06:05] | There must be some reason you’re looking into this now. | 你现在开始查这个肯定有原因 |
[06:07] | It came down from the director’s office. | 这是从局长办公室直接下来的命令 |
[06:10] | I get results,gives me a yank at HQ. | 如能破案 我就可以升职去总部 |
[06:12] | And this involves me how? | 这关我什么事? |
[06:14] | Could mean a job for you. | 你会得到一份工作 |
[06:16] | – Job? – Federal cold case unit. | – 工作? – 联邦调查局的悬案调查组 |
[06:47] | cold case s07e20 | |
[06:58] | Hold the elevator. | 等我一下 |
[07:01] | – Morning. – Hi. | – 早 – 嗨 |
[07:02] | Anybody want this? Kat? | 有人想喝吗? Kat? |
[07:04] | Asked for an Americano,and I got a triple Macchiato with two pumps of vanilla. I detect some nutmeg. | 1杯美式咖啡 加2份香草 就有了3杯 玛奇朵奶咖 我还找到些肉豆蔻 |
[07:09] | ***** | 我可不想喝玛奇朵咖啡 |
[07:17] | What was that? | 你跟他怎么了? |
[07:18] | We work together. | 我们一起工作 |
[07:20] | Don’t mean I got to discuss beverage choices with him. | 不代表我们要讨论喝什么东西 |
[07:22] | Yeah,but I thought you two had a thing going. | 没错 可你们不是交往过吗? |
[07:24] | Had. Moving on. | 有过 已经过去了 |
[07:26] | Decent guy,good job,chemistry. | 正经人 工作很好 和你也对眼 |
[07:28] | See why you’d want to throw that away. | 真不懂你为什么不要 |
[07:31] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[07:35] | Hey,boss,French four-letter word for “fencing sword.” | 头儿 “击剑”用4个字母的法语怎么说 |
[07:39] | Epee. It’s a three-vowel go-to word. | Epee(重剑) 这是个三个元音的词 |
[07:43] | Think I’ll stick to the Word jumble and Family circus. | 我玩玩填字 看看<家庭马戏团>就够了 |
[07:45] | Restricted duty doesn’t mean you’re anchored to the desk,Nick. | 限制性工作不代表你就死粘在桌旁 Nick |
[07:49] | Chicken soup for the soul,huh? | <心灵鸡汤> 嗬? |
[07:50] | Yeah,Mike in patrol said it changed his life. | 对 巡逻队的Mike说这改变了他的人生 |
[07:59] | Megan. Long time,no see. | Megan 好久不见 |
[08:02] | – Five years,Nicky. – Yeah. | – 5年了 Nicky – 是啊 |
[08:06] | I-I’m so sorry barging in here like this. | 不好意思 我冒冒然就来了 |
[08:09] | Our house got broken into. | 有人闯进了我们的房子 |
[08:10] | The cops came,they didn’t do anything, | 警察来过 可什么都没做 |
[08:12] | and it’s just been a really,really bad week. | 我这周过的真的真的很糟 |
[08:15] | Yeah,uh,have a seat. | 是啊 呃 坐吧 |
[08:20] | So,what happened? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[08:22] | Well,we came home from dinner,the guy’s in the house. | 我们吃完晚饭回来 有人在我们的房子里 |
[08:25] | Roy chased him away. | Roy把他吓跑了 |
[08:26] | Roy– that’s the husband? | Roy–你的丈夫? |
[08:27] | Ten years this July. | 到6月就十年了 |
[08:30] | – What’s missing? – Earrings and a necklace my mother gave me. | – 有什么失窃吗? – 我妈妈留给我的耳环和项链 |
[08:33] | She got married in them. | 她结婚用的 |
[08:35] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看有什么能帮忙吧 |
[08:37] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:39] | I got some downtime between cases,so… | 我查完案子有点时间… |
[08:44] | David Quinn,20 years old. | David Quinn 20岁 |
[08:46] | Volunteered for his first tour of duty in ’68. | 1968第一次志愿去国外服役 |
[08:49] | Was a spotter. Worked with snipers. | 侦察兵 和阻击手配合作战 |
[08:51] | Got called back– orders to report to Fort Dix for a second tour in ’69. | 后来被召回– 命令他在1969年 到迪克斯堡报道 第二次出国服役 |
[08:56] | Shot in the abdomen with a .38. | 被点38子弹射中腹部 |
[08:58] | M.E. say when he died? | 验尸官说他什么时候死的? |
[08:59] | Approximately August 17– | 大概在8月17日– |
[09:01] | last full day of the concert. | 音乐节的最后一天 |
[09:03] | Any idea how he got to the festival? | 知道他是怎么去那的吗? |
[09:06] | Ford Galaxie. | 福特Galaxie轿车 |
[09:09] | – Car was never recovered. – Any leads? | – 车不知去向了 – 有什么线索吗? |
[09:12] | Well,here’s where the bureau comes in. | 局里是从这介入的 |
[09:14] | Reuben Harris,founder of PRS– | Reuben Harris PRS的创建者– |
[09:16] | Progressive Revolutionary Society. | 激进革命团体 |
[09:18] | Some kind of anti-war organization? | 反战组织? |
[09:21] | Credited with bombing a draft board office. | 炸掉了一处征兵办公室 |
[09:23] | Witnesses say that he and David had a confrontation first day of Woodstock. | 目击者称他和David在伍德斯托克的头一天 有过冲突 |
[09:28] | Huh,so what’s our beatnik up to now? | 哈 那现在这位”垮掉的一代”在干什么? (二战后美国潦倒迷茫的年轻人总称) |
[09:31] | Author,professor. Made a career as a guru to the counterculture. | 作家 教授 反文化大师 |
[09:36] | What’s a straitlaced soldier doing with half a million hippies? | 一位严肃的大兵干嘛和50万嬉皮士厮混? |
[09:40] | Let me see that crime scene photo again. | 让我再看看犯罪现场图片 |
[09:43] | Zoom into that necklace. | 放大那串花环 |
[09:47] | She a member of PRS,too? | 她也是PRS的成员? |
[09:51] | One mention of a daisy in the group,no last name. | 成员里提到一个叫Daisy的 但不知道姓 |
[09:55] | Well,I got an idea of who might know. | 我知道谁有可能知道 |
[10:00] | Professor. | 教授 |
[10:02] | G-men get better looking every year. | 联邦探员们一年比一年漂亮了 |
[10:04] | This is Detective Rush. I’m Agent Cavanaugh. | 这位是Rush警探 我是Cavanaugh探员 |
[10:08] | Been doing some reading. | 读过一些你的著作 |
[10:09] | Well,it’s always nice to meet a fan. | 遇见粉丝总是很开心的 |
[10:11] | This guy a fan,too? | 这家伙也是个粉丝? |
[10:13] | Witnesses say you had a conflict at Woodstock. | 目击者称你们在伍德斯托克有过冲突 |
[10:15] | Woodstock wasn’t about conflict. It was about melding hearts and minds. | 伍德斯托克的主旨不是冲突 而是凝聚人心和思想 |
[10:19] | How about melding your mind to the question? | 把你的思想和问题凝聚起来怎么样? |
[10:21] | Well,I tell you the same thing I told the men,back in the day. | 在那时 我能告诉你的和告诉别人的一样 |
[10:25] | I’m a pacifist. | 我是个反战人士 |
[10:27] | Pacifist whose organization bombed a draft station? | 反战人士的组织会炸掉征兵办公室? |
[10:30] | Terrorist task force could snap on some gloves… reinvestigate. | 恐怖主义的突击队是很会伪装的… 案件重新调查了 |
[10:34] | I’m guessing you gotta little more to lose now,Reuben. | 我估计你现如今失去会更多 Reuben |
[10:37] | All right,maybe I had words with that GI. | 好吧 或许我和那个大兵有过言语冲突 |
[10:39] | It doesn’t mean I laid a hand on him. | 那并不意味着我会向他动手 |
[10:42] | This about daisy? She your girlfriend? | 是因为Daisy吗? 她是你女朋友? |
[10:44] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[10:47] | It was free love,man. | 当时是自由性爱 老兄 |
[10:50] | Only GI Joe wasn’t hip to that. | 只有特种部队不赶那个时髦 |
[10:54] | One,two,three,four! | |
[10:56] | We don’t want your stinking war! | 我们不要卑鄙的战争! |
[10:58] | One,two,three,four! We don’t want your stinking war! | 1 2 3 4! 我们不要卑鄙的战争! |
[11:21] | Annabelle? | |
[11:24] | Want to know how it ends? | 想知道是怎么结尾的? |
[11:28] | David. What are you doing here? | David 你在这儿干嘛? |
[11:31] | I went to your dorm. Your roommate said I could find you with this group. | 我去了你宿舍 你室友说 我能在这群人里找到你 |
[11:36] | You came all this way to find me? | 你一路过来就是为了找我? |
[11:39] | I told you,I’m stubborn. | 我告诉过你的 我很固执 |
[11:43] | I got called for a second tour. | 我受招去第二次服役 |
[11:45] | When? | 什么时候? |
[11:47] | Three days. | 三天后 |
[11:50] | Hope to spend ’em with you. | 希望这几天能和你度过 |
[11:51] | You know this square,Daisy? | 你认识这位老古董 Daisy? |
[11:53] | He’s a friend,Reuben. | 他是我朋友 Reuben |
[11:57] | This place is about peace,you dig? | 这里的主题是和平 明白吗? |
[12:00] | Just talking to a girl. | 就是和姑娘谈谈 |
[12:01] | Want to help stop the war,you know where to find us. | 想要帮忙反战 你知道哪里能找到我们 |
[12:10] | Daisy went to hand out pamphlets. | Daisy去派发传单 |
[12:11] | I lost her sometime between Richie Havens and Swami Satchidananda. | 在Richie Havens和Swami Satchidananda表演之间 我就找不着她了(均为反战人士) |
[12:16] | Any idea where she went? | 知道她去了哪儿吗? |
[12:17] | Well,I figured that she split with,uh,soldier boy. | 我想她和那个大兵绝交了 |
[12:20] | David called her Annabelle? | David叫她Annabelle? |
[12:22] | Yeah,well,she was trying to leave her past behind. | 没错 她一直试图忘记过去 |
[12:26] | Annabelle have a last name? | Annabelle有姓吗? |
[12:28] | You guys got a file a mile long on me, | 你们有一打我的资料 |
[12:30] | and you’re telling me that you don’t know who she is? | 你却告诉我 你们不知道她是谁? |
[12:34] | – Humor us. – Annabelle Bennet. | – 迁就我们一下吧 |
[12:38] | The honorable congresswoman from New York. | 纽约受人尊敬的国会女议员 |
[12:41] | – Congresswoman? – I didn’t know. | – 国会女议员? – 我不认识 |
[12:43] | And your director just happens to open the case? | 你们局长只是碰巧要重开这个案子? |
[12:45] | Listen,the director’s motives are over my pay grade. | 听着 探查局长动机不在我的薪酬范围内 |
[12:48] | Feel free to back out any time. | 想退出的话 随时都可以 |
[12:50] | Oh,I don’t cut and run. | 我不会半途而废 |
[12:58] | Uh,Detective Vera,Detective Valens. | Vera警探 Valens警探 |
[13:00] | Wow. Two of you for a break-in. | 你们两个来调查一起入室盗窃 |
[13:02] | Well,it’s a slow day for homicides. | 今天凶案组没什么事可做 |
[13:05] | Roy,honey,nick’s the one I… | Roy 亲爱的 Nick是… |
[13:06] | One of your high school sweethearts? | 你高中时的恋人之一? |
[13:08] | Which one are you? The,uh,hockey player or the A/V guy? | 你是哪一个? 玩冰球的 还是AV男? |
[13:11] | Uh,hockey. A/V guy? | 玩冰球的 AV男? |
[13:13] | I’d love to stroll down memory lane,but… | 我喜欢追忆往事 但… |
[13:17] | Looks like he punched it in. | 看起来像是一拳打过去的 |
[13:20] | Jewelry the only thing missing? | 只丢了珠宝吗? |
[13:21] | As far as I can ascertain. | 据我所知是的 |
[13:23] | Tell us again what you saw. | 再给我们说说你看见的 |
[13:25] | – Well,we came home from dinner. – Wednesday’s our date night. | – 我们吃完饭回家 – 星期三是我们的约会之夜 |
[13:31] | Only if you promise. | 除非你保证 |
[13:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:38] | There’s somebody in the house. | 屋子里有人 |
[13:40] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[13:46] | Guess I scared him away. | 估计是我把他吓跑了 |
[13:49] | – You heard glass breaking after Roy entered? – Yes. | – 在Roy进来后你听到打碎玻璃声? – 是的 |
[13:52] | That sound right,Roy? | 是这样吗 Roy? |
[13:54] | All happened so fast. Probably just a crime of opportunity. | 一切发生得太快 可能只是随机犯罪 |
[13:57] | Easy there. *** | 放轻松 Kojak (70年代美剧中的侦探名) |
[13:58] | We’ll get some,uh,crime scene techs down here to… | 我们会让 呃 鉴证科来这儿… |
[14:01] | dust for prints,take some pictures of the door. | 提取指纹 拍些门的照片 |
[14:07] | You can’t go in there. | 你们不能进去 |
[14:08] | Excuse the intrusion,congresswoman. | 抱歉打扰了 议员女士 |
[14:12] | So the FBI just barges in now? | 这么说FBI如今有权直接闯入了? |
[14:15] | When you keep us waiting an hour. | 你让我们苦等一个小时后就是 |
[14:17] | Uh,should I call security,ma’am? | 呃 我应该叫保安吗 夫人? |
[14:18] | We just need a moment of your time. | 我们只需要一小会儿 |
[14:20] | Agent,do I need to get your assistant director on the line? | 探员 我需要打给你们的助理局长吗? |
[14:22] | Sorry,but it can’t wait… Daisy. | 抱歉 但不能等了…Daisy |
[14:32] | I chair the subcommittee that votes on bureau funding. | 我可是负责局里资金投票的委员会主席 |
[14:35] | You think that you’re the first agents to land on my doorstep? | 你以为你们是第一个登门的探员? |
[14:38] | Congresswoman,I’m a Philly homicide detective, | 议员女士 我是费城凶案组警探 |
[14:41] | and I could care less about your political affiliations. | 我可不在乎你的政治背景 |
[14:44] | I’m here to solve David Quinn’s murder. | 我来这是为解决David Quinn的谋杀案 |
[14:52] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[14:56] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 正是我们来这儿要查明的 |
[14:58] | David cut through 500,000 people to find you. | David穿过50万人找到了你 |
[15:03] | Not too many guys do that. | 不是很多人可以做到的 |
[15:06] | He was stubborn. | 他很固执 |
[15:10] | And I was foolish enough to believe in love at first sight. | 而我也愚蠢地相信一见钟情这回事 |
[15:14] | No matter how much we’d changed. | 不管我们变得有多厉害 |
[15:24] | Found your note… at the info booth. | 发现了你的便条…在信息亭 |
[15:29] | How’d you like it? | 你认为怎么样? |
[15:34] | “Anything worth living for is worth dying for. | 任何值得为之而活的事 也值得为之而死 |
[15:39] | ” “And anything worth dying for… | 任何值得为之而死的事… |
[15:43] | is certainly worth living for. | 肯定也值得为之而活 |
[15:46] | ” I must have read it 50 times. | 我都读了50遍了 |
[15:55] | I got home,needed to get my head straight. | 我回到家 需要清醒清醒脑子 |
[15:59] | A month turned into two. | 一个月变成两个月 |
[16:03] | Can’t imagine what it was like. You hear these stories. | 不能想象那是什么样 只是听过 |
[16:07] | Whatever you’ve heard,it’s worse. | 不管你听到什么 实际情况都要更糟 |
[16:11] | What happened to you? | 你遇到了什么事? |
[16:15] | Well,now that I’ve found you,I… | 既然已经找到你 我… |
[16:17] | I’d rather not waste time talking about it. | 宁愿不再浪费时间谈论这些 |
[16:24] | Oh,man,I think that’s Joan. | 天 我想那是Joan (Joan Baez 著名民谣女歌手) |
[16:28] | You want her,you got her. Come on. | 想看她 没问题 快来 |
[16:38] | Careful. | 小心 |
[16:49] | The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最美的事 |
[16:54] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[17:10] | We’re getting drenched. | 我们成落汤鸡了 |
[17:12] | Come on,let’s get out of here. | 快来 离开这里 |
[17:38] | We ran until we found a barn,and slept there. | 我们一直跑直到找到一个谷仓 就在那里睡着了 |
[17:43] | Never met anyone else like him. | 从未遇见过像他那样的人 |
[17:46] | That’s the last time you saw David? | 那是你最后一次见到David? |
[17:48] | Went to check in with some friends the next day. | 第二天我去会了一些朋友 |
[17:51] | Um,got back,and he was gone. | 回来之后 他就走了 |
[17:55] | Do you remember the name of the farm? | 你记得农场的名字吗? |
[17:57] | It was a dairy farm,I think. | 我想 是个牛奶场 |
[18:00] | Past a fork in the road and a windmill. | 穿过岔路口和一个风车 |
[18:03] | I ran into some kids the next day who told me they tried to shack up there. | 第二天我碰到一些孩子 他们告诉我曾想在那里暂住 |
[18:07] | Farmer chased them off with a gun. | 农场主用枪把他们赶走了 |
[18:14] | – What’s happening? – Jimmy Mota– that piece of garbage who attacked your mother. | – 出什么事了? – Jimmy Mota 那个袭击你妈的混蛋 |
[18:18] | Yeah? What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[18:19] | Took a deal. Three to five,sent him to Graterford. | 达成了交易 3至5年有期徒刑 送到Graterford服刑 |
[18:23] | Oh,you got to be kidding me. | 你和我开玩笑吧 |
[18:24] | Could be out in 18 months on good behavior. Thought you should know. | 18个月后可以因表现良好出狱 我想你应该知道 |
[18:29] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢啦 |
[18:34] | Prints back on that burglary job. | 入室行窃案中提取的指纹 |
[18:36] | Most belong to the homeowners,except for these. | 多是是属于主人的 除了这些 |
[18:39] | – Shelly Hewit. – Teaches AP math over at Jefferson High. | – 在杰弗森高中教数学 |
[18:43] | Got an AFIS hit off her mandatory background check and fingerprints. | 指纹自动识别系统找到了一份 她的背景调查和指纹记录 |
[18:46] | And she’s got a few shoplifting charges on her resume a couple of years back. | 她的简历中提过几年前犯过商店行窃 |
[18:50] | Megan works over at Jefferson. Maybe they’re friends. | Megan也在杰弗森工作 或许她们是朋友 |
[18:52] | Must be special friends ’cause the print concentration was on the bedposts and the headboard. | 那一定是特殊的朋友 指纹都集中在床柱和床头 |
[19:08] | Pop quiz,Shelly. | 快速问答 Shelly |
[19:09] | What didn’t you disclose on your job application? | 你的求职简历上隐瞒了什么? |
[19:13] | Kleptomania was a by-product of my depression. | 抑郁症导致了我的盗窃癖 |
[19:16] | My therapist said it made me feel alive. | 心理医生说它能让我产生存在感 |
[19:19] | It work? | 真的吗? |
[19:21] | Till I got caught. | 在我被抓之前 是的 |
[19:23] | Do you know Megan Easton? Teaches history. | 你认识Megan Easton吗? 教历史的 |
[19:25] | Just “hi” and “bye” in the break room. | 不熟 就是在休息室打个招呼那种 |
[19:27] | – Ever been to her house? – No. | – 没去过她家? – 没有 |
[19:31] | Help us out. | 嘿 别耍我们 |
[19:34] | – Megan’s house was broken into. – Jewelry taken. | – Megan的房子被盗了 – 丢了些首饰 |
[19:37] | What does your therapist say about breaking and entering? | 你的心理医生对私闯民宅怎么看? |
[19:39] | – I didn’t take that jewelry. – But you were in her house,right? | – 我没拿那些首饰 – 但是你的确去过她家 对吧? |
[19:46] | Your prints are all over. | 那里到处都是你的指纹 |
[19:47] | Headboard and bedposts,to be exact. | 准确点儿说 是在床头和床柱上 |
[19:50] | See,what I can’t figure out is why someone would break into someone’s house, | 我想知道 什么样的人会闯进别人家 |
[19:53] | play Patty-cake with the bedposts and then just steal some jewelry. | 跟床柱玩够拍手游戏后 才去偷首饰 |
[19:55] | Okay. I was in the house. But not to steal. | 好吧 我是去过她家 但不是去偷东西 |
[20:04] | – What the hell are you doing here? – I’ve been calling. | – 该死 你在这儿干嘛? – 我打电话你都不接 |
[20:06] | You said you were going to leave her. | 你说过你会离婚的 |
[20:08] | My… my wife is outside. | 我… 我老婆就在门外 |
[20:10] | Shelly,please. She’s probably calling the police right now. | Shelly 别闹了 她可能正在打电话报警 |
[20:13] | I wore something special for you. | 人家还特意为你穿了这个 |
[20:16] | Look,um,we’ll-we’ll say there was a break-in,Okay? | 听着 我们-我们当这是入室行窃吧 |
[20:19] | The-the guy took the jewelry,Okay,and,uh… and,um… | 闯进来的家伙偷走了首饰 然后… |
[20:22] | And I chased him away,Okay? | 然后我进来把他撵走了 就这样好吧? |
[20:24] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我了吗? |
[20:25] | – Of course. Of course I do,baby. – Yes. | – 怎么会 我当然爱你 宝贝 – 真的? |
[20:27] | Of course. Of course,baby. | 我爱你 爱你 宝贝 |
[20:29] | – Look,um,we’ll go away somewhere nice. – Do you mean it? | – 我会找时间带你去更棒的地方 – 你保证? |
[20:32] | – I promise. – Okay. | – 我发誓 – 好吧 |
[20:33] | You pack a bikini,all right? | 记得带上你的比基尼 |
[20:35] | So,let’s get out of here before the cops come,Okay? | 马上 趁警察还没来 你赶快走 |
[20:37] | Out the back. Please,all right? | 快 走后门 快点 |
[20:40] | – I’ll call you. – Okay. | – 等我的电话 – 嗯 |
[20:46] | “Bikini. ” Took me to Cleveland for a mortgage broker conference. | “比基尼” 他带我去了克利夫兰 参加一个按揭经纪人会议 |
[20:51] | Let me guess– Roy still plans on leaving his wife. | 我猜–Roy还在计划离婚是吧 |
[20:54] | We’re in love. | 我们是相爱的 |
[20:55] | You keep drinking that kool-aid,honey. | 那是他哄你的 傻女人 |
[21:00] | So hard to find a good guy,you know. | 我知道 只是找个好男人太难了 |
[21:04] | Do you still have the jewelry? | 首饰还在你那儿? |
[21:06] | Roy wanted me to pawn it,but I… | Roy想让我送去典当行 不过… |
[21:08] | I couldn’t do that to Megan. | 我觉得那样做对不起Megan |
[21:22] | Thought you could use some company. | 还以为你会找个人陪着 |
[21:25] | Well,I’ve got a U.S. News & World Report from ’07 and a Highlights Magazine. | 一本07年的<美国新闻与世界报道> 还有一本儿童画报 足够了 |
[21:32] | – We don’t have to talk. – What else are we going to do? | – 你不用跟我聊天 – 那还能干什么? |
[21:36] | I meant… You… | 我的意思是… 你… |
[21:39] | want to be alone. I get that. | 你想一个人过 我知道的 |
[21:43] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样了? |
[21:46] | Stroke. They’re not sure if they caught it in time. | 中风 医生还不确定能否保住她的性命 |
[21:53] | They let you in to see her? | 他们让你去看她了? |
[21:58] | Didn’t know what to say. | 嗯 我不知道该怎么说 |
[22:00] | I mean,here’s this woman who raised me. | 病床上躺着的那个女人 生我养我 |
[22:03] | All I can see is this person I spent my whole life trying not to be like. | 而我竭尽全力想要做的 就是不变成她那样 |
[22:10] | I resented her for being a housewife. | 我讨厌她心甘情愿做家庭主妇 |
[22:13] | Most of all,I resented how proud she was of her life. | 更讨厌她还以此为荣 |
[22:20] | – So tell me… – Yeah. | – 你说… – 嗯 |
[22:23] | What have I got to be proud of? | 我有什么值得骄傲的呢? |
[22:38] | So this is Woodstock. | 这儿就是伍德斯托克音乐节举办地了 |
[22:42] | There’s the fork in the road. | 这里有个岔路口 |
[22:47] | Annabelle said there was a windmill. | Annabelle说这里曾经有个风车磨坊 |
[22:51] | Let’s check it out. | 我们过去看看吧 |
[22:55] | Can you believe that soldier came all the way out here to find her? | 那个当兵的跑这么远就为找到她? |
[22:58] | I guess he thought she was the one. | 他一定觉得她就是自己的另一半 |
[23:00] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[23:01] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[23:04] | Well,I just figured you had a guy back in Philly. | 我只是想你在费城该有个男友 |
[23:10] | Let me guess– | 让我猜猜– |
[23:12] | a cop. | 他是–警察 |
[23:17] | And your last girlfriend was a 24-year-old paralegal,right? | 你的上个女友一定是24岁律师助理吧 |
[23:23] | Twenty-five. | 25岁 |
[23:26] | Grad student in biology. | 生物专业的研究生 |
[23:30] | And she was my fiancee. | 她曾经是我的未婚妻 |
[23:34] | What happened,she remove you from her profile? | 发生了什么? 她把你甩了? |
[23:41] | Head-on collision… | 一起交通事故… |
[23:43] | two years ago. | 两年前的事了 |
[23:47] | Sorry. | 不提啦 |
[23:49] | I certainly know how to kill a moment. | 我当然知道如何打发时光 |
[23:51] | No,I… | 没 我只是… |
[23:53] | it’s good to know who I’m lost in the fields with. | 知道我在田野里迷路时和谁在一起真好 |
[23:57] | We’re not lost. | 我们没迷路 |
[23:59] | Look,there’s the barn right there. | 看 那里就是我们要找的仓库 |
[23:59] | Come on,we’re getting soaked. | 快跑 要不就湿透了 |
[24:13] | Hold it. | 不许动 |
[24:21] | You always point a gun at everyone that comes on your property? | 不管谁来这里 你都拿枪招待? |
[24:24] | I got a right to bear arms,protect my livestock. | 我有权携带枪支 保护自己的牲畜 |
[24:28] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 你们来我这里干嘛? |
[24:30] | Woodstock. | 伍德斯托克音乐节 |
[24:33] | Milk trucks couldn’t get through for days | 那帮家伙的车把路都堵上了 |
[24:35] | ’cause all the love buses they had blocking the roads. | 那些天连运奶车都过不来 |
[24:38] | A soldier– | 我们在找一个士兵 |
[24:40] | David Quinn– | |
[24:41] | he might have stayed in your barn? | 他曾经到过你的谷仓? |
[24:44] | What happened to this kid? | 这小伙子怎么了? |
[24:45] | He was shot and killed. | 他被枪杀了 |
[24:47] | Ever own a .38? | 你有没有点38的手枪? |
[24:48] | No,ma’am,just what you see there. | 没有 女士 只有你们刚才看到的那支 |
[24:51] | Said his name was David. | 原来他叫David |
[24:53] | He was hooked up with some of them bohemians, | 他跟几个打扮成波希米亚的嬉皮士一起 |
[24:55] | but this kid wasn’t like the others. | 但是他跟那些人不一样 |
[25:00] | I trusted you,Daisy.How could you?! | 我信任过你 Daisy 你怎么能这样! |
[25:02] | – Reuben,you’re upset. – You knew about Xavier. | – Reuben 你心情不好 – 你知道Xavier的事 |
[25:04] | You were the only one I told. | 我只告诉过你 |
[25:06] | It’s time for you to beat feet,pal. | 嘿 你该滚蛋了 |
[25:08] | Baby killer’s a part of it,too. | 原来婴儿杀手也有份儿 啊?! |
[25:10] | Admit it! | 你就承认吧! |
[25:13] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[25:15] | Stop it,David,please! | 住手 David 求求你! |
[25:19] | This is who you want? | 这就是你要的? |
[25:20] | Reuben,wait. | Reuben 等一下 |
[25:23] | Got to talk to him. | 我得找他谈谈 |
[25:27] | Annabelle. | |
[25:28] | Made a mess of my barn. | 瞧瞧是谁把我的仓库弄得一团糟 |
[25:31] | You think those tags are a joke? | 你以为这些铭牌是个笑话? |
[25:34] | Men die for the honor of wearing those. | 多少人戴着它荣耀地战死沙场 |
[25:36] | No,sir. | 先生 你误会了 |
[25:38] | I earned these the hard way. | 这些是我从战场上赢得的 |
[25:40] | First infantry. | 第一步兵师 |
[25:41] | Big red one. | 红一纵队 |
[25:43] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说? |
[25:46] | 101st airborne.Tiger force. | 第101空降师 老虎部队的 |
[25:54] | He helped out around the farm. | 后来他就住下来帮我在农场忙活 |
[25:56] | Bucked hay,mended a fence. | 晾晒干草 修补围墙 |
[25:58] | Sounds like a good army man. | 看起来是个不错的士兵 |
[25:59] | I wouldn’t expect anything less. | 和我预计的差不多 |
[26:01] | I was in ‘Nam myself. | 我自己也曾经参加过越战 |
[26:03] | Picked up a packet of shrapnel and… | 捡过弹片 还… |
[26:07] | Damn war did a number on all of us. | 该死的战争伤害了我们所有人 |
[26:10] | David ever mention this Xavier? | David有没有提到过那个”Xavier”? |
[26:12] | No,he just took off to find his girl. | 没 他只是经常去找他的女孩 |
[26:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:22] | What,did you get a break in the case? | 案子进展如何? |
[26:23] | Sit down before I knock you down. | 坐下 除非想要我揍你 |
[26:38] | All right,look,um,I made some mistakes. | 好吧 我承认我犯了错误 |
[26:41] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[26:42] | And before you try and throw Shelly under the bus… | 别试着把Shelly拉下水 |
[26:45] | I know the whole break-in thing was your idea. | 我知道所谓”私闯民宅”都是你的主意 |
[26:47] | No,i-it wasn’t my idea. | 不 那不是我的主意 |
[26:49] | Look,things just got out of hand. | 只是 事情有点失控 |
[26:51] | What got out of hand was you banging your girlfriend in Megan’s house. | 失控的是你居然跟人在Megan房子里偷情 |
[26:59] | Oh,I get it. | 哦 我知道了 |
[27:01] | What,you still got a thing for Megan,huh? | 你对Megan旧情未了啊 |
[27:06] | Listen to me,scumbag. | 听好了 你这脑残 |
[27:08] | You got one shot to make this right. | 我只给你一次机会纠正错误 |
[27:11] | You take that jewelry and you get it back to Megan and you tell her the truth. | 带着这些首饰 回家向Megan坦白 |
[27:16] | You remember what that is,right? | 听明白了没? |
[27:21] | Now,get out of here before I lose my appetite. | 现在你可以滚了 别倒我的胃口 |
[27:36] | Here. | 我来吧 |
[27:38] | I got it. | 不用 我能打开 |
[27:42] | You,uh,want to run it under hot water… | 你可以把它放热水里泡一下 |
[27:46] | Tap it and twist. | 或者拍瓶底 然后再拧 |
[27:48] | You with the advice. | 用嘴说我也会 |
[27:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:56] | Veronica has been seeing her dad… | Veronica开始去她爸爸那儿了 |
[27:59] | every other weekend. | 每隔一周的周末都去 |
[28:00] | Not my place. | 可惜不是去我那儿 |
[28:01] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[28:02] | she seems,um… | 她看上去 呃… |
[28:05] | Happy. | 很开心 |
[28:07] | That’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[28:10] | Here. | 还是我来吧 |
[28:12] | Come on,give it up. | 行啦 你就放弃吧 |
[28:21] | I might have underestimated you. | 我好像低估你了 |
[28:23] | Well,wouldn’t be the first time. | 反正不是头一回 |
[28:27] | It never sat right– | 过去做过的事… |
[28:30] | the way we left things. | 看起来总是不对 |
[28:31] | Well,you went to New York. | 是你跑去了纽约 |
[28:33] | I didn’t want to be the gal who slept around the department. | 我不想被人说成那种 跟同事随便上床的女人 |
[28:36] | Is that how it was? | 这就是你离开的原因? |
[28:37] | Come on,John. | 别孩子气 John |
[28:39] | We wound up together– | 我们在拍拖 |
[28:40] | any promotion I got would have been suspect. | 我的任何一次升职都会遭到质疑 |
[28:42] | Never thought of it that way. | 我就从没担过这份心 |
[28:43] | Men don’t have to. | 男人用不着 |
[28:46] | I wanted to be taken seriously. | 我希望得到赏识 |
[28:49] | Don’t you find what you were looking for? | 你找到你想要的东西了吗? |
[28:51] | Yeah,I thought I did. | 嗯 我想曾经是的 |
[28:53] | Now they’re going to take that from me. | 不过现在他们要把它夺走了 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause of the Shepard case? | 因为Shepard案? |
[28:57] | I don’t retire,they’re going to just pack me up to Anchorage. | 我不退休 有人就准备把我派去 安克雷奇(阿拉斯加州首府) |
[29:07] | You gonna go back to New York? | 你要回纽约? |
[29:11] | Don’t know what’s going to be left for me here in Philly. | 费城已经没什么可留恋的了 |
[29:22] | What do you got? | 你都查到些什么? |
[29:25] | Lenny “Xavier” Franklin– | |
[29:27] | Reuben’s second in command– | Reuben的副手 |
[29:28] | was arrested two days prior to Woodstock for attempting to bomb a courthouse. | 因企图制造法院爆炸 在音乐节开幕前2天被捕 |
[29:32] | This from the PRS file? | 这是PRS档案里的资料吗? |
[29:33] | Cointelpro. | 是在反间谍档案里找到的 |
[29:35] | Back in the day,we had a rat in every camp. | 过去 我们在每一个阵营都有间谍 |
[29:37] | You’re saying someone clued the FBI in on Lenny’s plan? | 有人在向联邦调查局提供Lenny的计划? |
[29:40] | Bureau safeguards the informant’s identity by assigning them a series of classified numbers. | 局里使用数字代号来保护线人身份 |
[29:45] | So who has access to these numbers? | 都谁有权查阅这些信息? |
[29:47] | Well,the informant’s handler and supervisor… | 线人的上线 以及主管们 |
[29:50] | And now us. | 现在 还有我们 |
[29:52] | Meet RM #157268. | 来见见157268号线人 |
[29:56] | Annabelle wasn’t a hippie chick. | Annabelle并不是个普通的嬉皮女 |
[29:58] | She was working undercover for the bureau. | 而是局里的密探 |
[30:02] | So she was informing on Reuben. | 她在监视Reuben |
[30:04] | Could be David got in the middle. | 也许David的出现影响了她继续潜伏 |
[30:05] | This comes out,our liberal congresswoman’s image will be tarnished for good. | 这如果是真的 我们这位左派 女议员的形象就彻底完了 |
[30:08] | Welcome to the FBI. | FBI欢迎您 |
[30:14] | Narcotics. | 缉毒警 |
[30:16] | What? | 什么? |
[30:17] | Uh,the cop,guy in Philly– | …警察 费城那个 |
[30:19] | he’s… | 他… |
[30:21] | undercover… | 卧底去了… |
[30:23] | somewhere. | 不知道在哪 |
[30:25] | Yeah,just the way it is. | 世事如斯 |
[30:28] | And… | 还有… |
[30:30] | I’m sorry about your fiancee. | 你未婚妻的事我觉得很遗憾 |
[30:33] | You know,in some ways… | 知道吗 你在很多地方… |
[30:37] | you remind me a lot of Yates. | 让我想起Yates |
[30:40] | Well,without the… | 除了… |
[30:41] | Chip on her shoulder? | 浑身是刺? |
[30:42] | And the foot in her mouth. | 还有刀子嘴 |
[30:46] | You’d make a good agent. | 你可以当个很好的探员 |
[30:49] | Two more beers. | 再来两瓶啤酒 |
[30:50] | – All right. | – All right. – 好啊 – 好 |
[30:53] | Then I say… | 我接着说… |
[30:54] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[30:57] | – Lose something? – No,no. | – 掉东西了? – 没有 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:02] | The keys. | 钥匙 |
[31:04] | I’m sure they’re back in the restaurant. | 肯定是落在餐厅了 |
[31:06] | Uh,they’re right there. | 呃 在那儿 |
[31:10] | No. | 不是吧 |
[31:13] | Okay,let’s see,uh,wet roads this time of the evening. | 好吧 天晚路滑 |
[31:17] | Ah,I’d say it’ll take AAA about three hours to get here. | 汽车协会到这来帮忙至少也得3小时 |
[31:22] | You know,I had a blind date once who locked his keys in the car on purpose… | 有次我去相亲 那人故意把钥匙锁车里 |
[31:26] | because he thought he’d spend more time with me. | 他想和我多呆一会儿 |
[31:28] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[31:31] | Did it work? | 有用吗? |
[31:42] | Careful. | 小心 |
[31:51] | Maybe we shouldn’t drive. | 也许我们真不该开车 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:08] | Gambling with your career,you better be damn sure you know what you’re doing. | 你在拿自己的事业下赌注 希望你清楚自己在干什么 |
[32:12] | Feeling lucky,like I have the winning numbers. | 我很幸运 抽到了中奖号码 |
[32:16] | 157268. | |
[32:19] | Sound familiar? | 特熟悉吧? |
[32:19] | Your old informant ID. | 你的线人ID |
[32:21] | Here’s another number for you– | 还有一个号码 |
[32:22] | FD-395– | |
[32:24] | FBI advice of rights form– | FBI知情权表 |
[32:26] | just in case we have to arrest you at the conclusion of this interview. | 以防会谈之后我们必须逮捕你 |
[32:28] | Perhaps I need to speak to my lawyer. | 也许我得和我的律师谈谈 |
[32:30] | Well,that’s your prerogative. | 那是您的特权 |
[32:31] | Of course,the press might have her file by then. | 当然 媒体立马就能得到消息 |
[32:34] | Left wing democrat informing on an anti-war organization? | 左翼民主党在反战组织当线人? |
[32:37] | That’s a front-page scandal. | 真是头条新闻 |
[32:44] | I got busted for pot in my dorm. | 我在宿舍抽大麻被抓了 |
[32:48] | The FBI saw an opening. | FBI给了我一个机会 |
[32:50] | Promised me they could get the charges erased. | 承诺事成之后撤销指控 |
[32:54] | If you informed on Reuben and his organization? | 让你到Reuben的组织搜集情报? |
[32:56] | I didn’t want to disappoint my father again. | 我不能再让父亲失望了 |
[33:00] | What happened after you left Reuben? | 你离开Reuben后都发生了什么? |
[33:01] | Did you see David again? | 又见到David了吗? |
[33:03] | Truth is,I was lost. | 事实上 当时我很迷茫 |
[33:05] | Only thing that made sense was him. | 只有他对我来说是有意义的 |
[33:10] | That guy,Reuben… | 那个Reuben… |
[33:14] | You love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[33:18] | I got people in trouble. | 我害了别人 |
[33:21] | Narced on Reuben,his friends. | 我告密揭发Reuben和他的朋友 |
[33:25] | Betrayed him. | 我背叛了他 |
[33:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:28] | Had no choice. | 别无选择 |
[33:31] | At least that’s what I thought. | 至少当时我那么想的 |
[33:34] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道还能相信什么 |
[33:37] | You know,the other night with you– | 知道吗 和你在一起的那晚 |
[33:41] | that’s the first night I’ve slept in a year. | 是我一年来第一次真正睡着 |
[33:44] | I did things over there… | 我在战场上干的那些事… |
[33:48] | Things I can’t ever undo. | 那些无法挽回的事 |
[33:51] | You had to survive. | 为了生存你不得不那么做 |
[33:53] | I fulfilled my obligation. | 我履行了自己的职责 |
[33:56] | Volunteered the first time. | 第一次是自愿的 |
[33:59] | I don’t want to go back. | 但我再也不想回去了 |
[34:04] | That farmer… | 那个农场主… |
[34:06] | he’s going to buy my old beater. | 他想买我的旧车 |
[34:10] | And the money will be enough to get us to Canada. | 那钱足够我们去加拿大 |
[34:12] | You’re asking me to run away with you? | 你是让我和你私奔? |
[34:15] | We can start all over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[34:17] | Get things back to like they were on the bus. | 就像当年在公共汽车上 |
[34:18] | – It’s not that simple. – Yes. | – 没那么简单 – 有的 |
[34:22] | Yes,it is. | 很简单的 |
[34:28] | Wait for me here. | 在这儿等我 |
[34:30] | I don’t know,David. | 我不知道 David |
[34:32] | It’s Okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:35] | I do. | 交给我 |
[34:43] | I waited around a couple of hours… | 我等了几个小时… |
[34:46] | until I realized how crazy it all was. | 然后觉得自己真是疯了 |
[34:51] | David came back for you. | David回去找你了 |
[34:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:56] | He crawled through the woods and died under that tree. | 他爬过树丛 死在了那棵树下 |
[35:04] | I had a chance. | 我本来有机会的 |
[35:07] | I didn’t take it. | 我却没抓住 |
[35:10] | I never felt that way again. | 从那以后我再没有过那种感觉 |
[35:13] | Director instructed us to keep your involvement out of the press. | 局长指示我们不向媒体公布你的情况 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | – Hey,Jimmy,give us a minute. – Okay. | – 嘿 Jimmy 借用一下 – 好的 |
[35:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[35:32] | You talk to Roy? | 你和Roy谈了吗? |
[35:33] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[35:35] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[35:36] | Is this about the break-in or Roy? | 你是说Roy 还是说入室盗窃? |
[35:38] | He’s cheating on you,Meg. | 他背着你偷情 Meg |
[35:47] | The investigation took a turn,and it… | 调查有了转机… |
[35:50] | turns out he’s having an affair. | 发现是他有外遇 |
[35:52] | Who is it? | 和谁? |
[35:55] | Does it matter? | 那重要吗? |
[35:57] | What does the break-in have to do with my husband cheating? | 盗窃案怎么会和我老公偷情扯上关系? |
[35:59] | She was there that night. | 当晚她就在那儿 |
[36:02] | I’ll spare you the details,but long story short,your… | 将来我会跟你细说 简单说来… |
[36:06] | genius husband staged that robbery to cover it up. | 你的天才老公导演了一场劫案 来掩盖他的外遇 |
[36:10] | Guess I should have seen it coming. | 我早该发现的 |
[36:13] | – I want to know who you were texting. – It was business. | – 你跟谁发短信呢 – 公事 |
[36:15] | Business that couldn’t wait? | 就那么刻不容缓? |
[36:17] | The-the Peterson deal is cratering. | 和Peterson的生意出问题了 |
[36:19] | Can we go inside and talk this out? | 我们进去谈好吗? |
[36:21] | Talk what out? | 谈什么? |
[36:26] | Hey.Hey,hey.Look. | 嘿 听着 |
[36:28] | I don’t want to fight anymore,baby.Please. | 宝贝 我真不想再吵了 求你了 |
[36:32] | How about we go away next weekend? | 下周我们再找个时间出去怎么样? |
[36:33] | I’ll leave my phone at home. | 我保证把电话扔在家里 |
[36:37] | Only if you promise. | 除非你发誓 |
[36:39] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[36:48] | There’s somebody in the house. | 有人在我们家里 |
[36:51] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[36:52] | I just… | 我只是… |
[36:55] | kept thinking he was going to change. | 一直骗自己 相信他会改的 |
[36:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:00] | You can’t blame yourself here. | 你没必要自责 |
[37:05] | Nothing’s turned out like I thought. | 结果事情永远跟我想得不一样 |
[37:08] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我该怎么办? |
[37:11] | For starters,you get rid of that bum. | 首先 跟那个混蛋分手 |
[37:13] | I’m 40 years old. | 可我都已经40岁了 |
[37:16] | Tough just to… | 重新开始是… |
[37:18] | start over. | 一件困难的事 |
[37:20] | Things haven’t gone exactly according to plan for me,either,so… | 其实事情也没按我的预想发展 所以… |
[37:24] | Oh,Nicky. | 哦 Nicky |
[37:26] | Never even asked how you’re doing. | 我居然从来没问过你过得怎样 |
[37:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:35] | Hey,you can’t be in here. | 嘿 我没允许你们进来 |
[37:37] | Got a sneak and peek warrant. | 我们有溜进来偷窥的法院许可 |
[37:39] | We’re taking a quick look around. | 别担心 我们就简单看看 |
[37:41] | I already told you,I had no beef with that soldier. | 已经说过了 我和那个大兵没过节 |
[37:45] | I’ve got nothing but respect for anybody that served. | 我对任何当过兵的人都充满了敬意 |
[37:47] | See,that’s what we don’t get,Al. | 我们不理解的就是这个 Al |
[37:48] | Why is a respectful vet like yourself getting into fights with other GIs? | 为什么一个受人尊重的老兵 会跟其他大兵大打出手? |
[37:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你们在说什么 |
[37:54] | Well,it says here you got into a brawl at an anti-war rally, | 我们查到你曾在一个反战集会上 跟人发生争执 |
[37:57] | brained a veteran against the war with a tire iron. | 用拆胎棒打破了一个反战老兵的脑袋 |
[38:00] | Those men turned against their own. | 那些男人背叛了他们的国家 |
[38:05] | Like David? | 就像David那样? |
[38:06] | Hey.Listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[38:07] | He was going to run off to Canada. | 那小子计划偷渡去加拿大 |
[38:09] | He helped me out,and he left. | 他帮了我点忙 然后就走了 |
[38:15] | Well,then,how do you explain this? | 是吗 那你怎么解释这个? |
[38:19] | It’s a Ford Galaxie. | 福特加拉克塞 |
[38:21] | David Quinn’s car. | David Quinn的车 |
[38:22] | Looked at your army records,Al. | 我们看了你的服役档案 Al |
[38:23] | Wounded in a Shau. | 你在黑晓山谷受了伤 (1969年越战汉堡高地战役发生地) |
[38:25] | Board decided you weren’t fit for duty… | 上级认为你的伤势不适合继续服役 |
[38:28] | dismissed you. | 把你送了回来 |
[38:30] | But you wouldn’t give up. | 但是你不想就此放弃 |
[38:31] | I can drive a tractor sunup to sundown, | 我可以从早到晚开拖拉机不停 |
[38:33] | plow 800 acres of open fields,and I’m not fit? | 耕地800亩 这样也不适合服役? |
[38:37] | David was fit for duty… | David倒是适合服役… |
[38:40] | but he didn’t want to fight anymore. | 可是他不想再上战场 |
[38:43] | Look,you got to understand,I would… | 你要理解我 我只是… |
[38:45] | I would have died to go back. | 我死都想回到战场上去 |
[38:47] | I tried to tell that kid,but he… | 我想告诉那孩子… |
[38:49] | He wouldn’t listen. | 可是他怎么都不听 |
[38:50] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么? |
[38:51] | How much I love my country. | 我有多爱我的祖国 |
[38:53] | I couldn’t understand how another soldier would betray it. | 我无法理解居然会有士兵想要背叛她 |
[39:04] | Going through my stuff? | 干嘛翻我的东西? |
[39:05] | Says you’re due back at Fort Dix at 06:00. | 这上面要求你在6点钟到迪克斯堡集合 |
[39:09] | Didn’t tell me you were going back to ‘Nam. | 你没告诉我 你还要回越南战场去 |
[39:11] | Gonna hitch a ride back to base. | 一会儿我就搭顺风车回去 |
[39:15] | Got the money for my car? | 买车钱准备好了吗? |
[39:17] | Do you one better–I’ll give you a lift. | 早准备好了 我还打算附赠一次送行之旅 |
[39:21] | – No,really,don’t sweat it. – I insist. | – 不用了 真的 太麻烦了 – 我是认真的 |
[39:25] | I’m not looking for a problem here. | 我不想找麻烦 |
[39:30] | You a coward,boy? | 你是个懦夫吗? |
[39:36] | What,are you…you going to force me to go back? | 这算什么 你打算强迫我回去吗? |
[39:38] | – You have a duty. – A duty to what? | – 你有义务在身 – 什么义务? |
[39:40] | War? | 打仗吗? |
[39:41] | You must have seen stuff,too. | 你一定也看到了 |
[39:43] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么? |
[39:44] | Oh,come on,man.Tiger force. | 哦 我忘了 伙计 你是老虎部队的 |
[39:46] | Lurps. | 长距离侦察巡逻 |
[39:48] | You were up close and personal. | 你可以近距离就近观察目标 |
[39:49] | You don’t know what I saw. | 你不知道我都看到了什么 |
[39:50] | Know what I saw? | 知道我看到的是什么吗? |
[39:53] | Children… | 孩子的… |
[39:55] | ripped apart by bullets,women dragged into… | 身体被子弹撕裂 女人被拖进小屋… |
[39:58] | into huts to do god knows what. | 天知道那些禽兽对她们做了什么 |
[40:00] | Things I can’t…I can’t get out of my head. | 这些事情在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[40:03] | A little girl screaming in her…in her dead mother’s arms. | 一个小女孩在她死去母亲的怀里哭泣 |
[40:05] | – Shut up. – Grip so tight,I have to… | – 闭嘴 – 因为那母亲抱得太紧 |
[40:07] | have to break her forearm just to get her free. | 我不得不折断她的手臂才把小女孩弄出来 |
[40:09] | Shut up!Shut up! | 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[40:15] | I don’t want to see that face in my dreams anymore. | 我不想再梦见那个场景了 |
[40:22] | My girl’s waiting. | 我女朋友在等我 |
[40:31] | You got to go. | 你必须回去 |
[40:32] | Honor your commitment! | 履行你的承诺 |
[40:33] | Why?Why?Why do I got to go,huh? | 为什么? 为什么我必须回去? |
[40:35] | Tell me why! | 告诉我为什么! |
[43:36] | cold case s07e20 |