Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on Cold Case:
[00:03] Lil,I’d like you to meet a friend of mine,Diane Yates. Lil 来见见我朋友 Diane Yates
[00:05] Agent Yates. FBI. Yates探员 FBI的
[00:06] Shaver enters the shooting lane… Shaver进入的射击路线…
[00:09] We have a serial killer. 我们面对的是个连环杀手
[00:11] Last one was 27 years ago. 上一起在27年前
[00:12] Your father’s a suspect in a series of unsolved shootings. 你父亲是一系列悬而未决枪击案的疑犯
[00:16] Here come the FBI storm troopers. FBI的冲锋队员来了
[00:21] – Anything? – William Shepard. – 有什么发现?
[00:23] What the hell? 怎么回事?
[00:28] the following*** 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:28] “Snake Song” by Townes Van Zandt 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:35] october*** 1978年10月12日
[00:37] Keep it steady. 绑稳
[00:39] Don’t think. Just… trust your hands. 别多想 只要去–相信自己的双手
[00:44] There you go. 成了
[00:47] That’s it. That’s a decent Adams. 就这样 一只像样的鱼钩
[00:52] See if you catch any fish with it first before you go celebrating too much. 先看看能不能钓到鱼再庆祝吧
[00:57] I mean,that’s the problem in life. 这就是人生永恒的话题
[00:59] Pride. People think they can’t help it. 骄傲 很多人觉得无法抗拒
[01:04] But man has a choice… 但人可以选择…
[01:05] And that’s where he’s different from an animal. 这就是人与动物最大的不同
[01:07] That’s right. 说对了
[01:09] It’s from East of Eden. 这是<伊甸园之东>里的台词
[01:11] Only showed it 20 times. 只放了20遍
[01:13] Yeah. At the drive-in. 是的 在汽车影院
[01:17] Well,I guess you’re right, but it doesn’t make it any less true,take it from me. 你说得对 但它还是不属于我了 这是事实
[01:21] They got a Dirty Harry double bill playing in town. 下周要放两场<警探哈利>
[01:23] Maybe we could go. 也许我们该去看看
[01:26] Sure. We’ll see. 好的 再看吧
[01:31] Why don’t you go grab us some firewood. 不如你去捡点柴火来吧
[01:34] Paul.
[01:36] You’re a good kid. 你是个好孩子
[01:46] ?Well,the future,he don’t ?
[01:49] * Try to find me *
[01:52] * Skin I been through *
[01:54] * Dies behind me… *
[01:57] Dad? 爸?
[02:13] Dad? 爸?
[02:21] Dad? 爸?
[02:40] We have no sign of the shooter from the post office, 我们没找到那个邮局枪手的踪迹
[02:42] but we found his van abandoned at an old campground. 但在一个野营地发现了他遗弃的车
[02:45] Cause of death looks like a single bullet. 死因是一枪致命
[02:48] Exit wound through the top of the skull. 从头骨顶部射出
[02:51] Suicide. 是自杀
[02:52] Bill Shepard. Killed four people,then himself back in 1983. 1983年期间 Bill Shepard 杀了4个人
[02:56] We got a different take,John. 我们有别的想法 John
[02:59] Yates?
[03:02] You got me,G-Man. 你抓到我了 探员先生
[03:04] You’re suspended pending an OPR. 你被停职了 职业行为不当
[03:05] That coming from you or HQ? 这是你的命令还是总部的?
[03:07] Even if I wanted to protect you,I couldn’t once those shots were fired. 擅自开枪 就算我想保护你也不成
[03:10] And you’re about a hundred miles out of your jurisdiction. 这和你的管辖范围差了100英里远
[03:12] And you’d be about 500 miles away from this cabin without her. 你离查到这小木屋有500英里远 没有她帮忙的话
[03:15] No thanks to you playing keep-away. 谢谢你想玩花样把我支走
[03:17] Well,such a crack investigator,figured you’d find it on your own. 像你这么出色的探员 应该早就破案了吧
[03:20] Always this insubordinate,Lieutenant? 你的手下总是这么逆反吗 队长?
[03:22] Not to me. Can we get on with this? 对我可不这样 能带我去看了吗?
[03:24] – Absolutely. – Yates. – 当然
[03:25] Ryan,when you’re done putting ’em on the table, Ryan 你要是想好了罪状
[03:27] come and see what we’ve got. 就来看看我们的成果吧
[03:32] So ME estimates Bill Shepard offed himself about 30 years ago. 验尸官估计Bill Shepard在30年前 就自杀了
[03:35] But all that time someone’s been paying property tax on this cabin 但这些年还有人在交这儿的地产税
[03:39] using a local checking account. 用一个本地的活期账户
[03:40] Even after Shepard died,paid up every year. 即使Shepard死后 还是每年按时交纳
[03:42] So there’s checks from the late ’70s,early ’80s. 这是70年代末和80年代初的支票
[03:46] The signatures are different. 签名字迹发生了改变
[03:47] They changed somewhere around the fall of 1978. 1978秋天前后的事
[03:50] From this… to this. 从这儿…到这儿
[03:53] Bill Shepard dropped off the face of the earth in 1978, Bill Shepard在1978年自我了断
[03:56] but our first body dropped in 1980. 第一个受害人到1980年才被杀
[03:58] So Shepard’s dead before the first murders? 就是说Shepard死在第一起案子之前?
[04:01] Means someone else did the killing. 说明凶手另有其人
[04:02] Yeah. Bill’s son,Paul Shepard. 对 Bill的儿子 Paul Shepard
[04:07] Yeah,the bag from his video store. 他音像店的袋子
[04:08] Half-empty box of 25-aught-six cartridges. 半盒点25-06口径的子弹
[04:11] Same as our sniper’s ammo. 和嫌犯的子弹是一样的
[04:13] Paul claimed that his father ran off,but he’s been coming up here. Paul声称他父亲离家出走了 但他还常来这里
[04:16] Makes him what,16,when the first murder occurred? 就是说 他16岁就犯了第一个案子?
[04:19] Awful young for a serial killer. 做连环杀手还太小了吧
[04:20] Old enough to pull a trigger. 已经成熟到能扣动扳机了
[04:25] Scotty,tell me you found Paul Shepard. Scotty 告诉我你找到Paul Shepard了
[04:28] No,but I sure as hell know where he’s been. 没有 但我知道他到过这儿
[04:43] cold case s07e19
[04:47] Theodore Kutler,26-year-old grad student. Theodore Kutler 26岁 在读研究生
[04:51] Took a bullet coming out of his apartment couple hours ago. 几小时前他走出寓所就遭到枪击
[04:54] – Witnesses? – Well,several people heard the shot, – 有目击者吗? – 好几个人听到了枪声
[04:57] and one witness saw a muzzle flash from that building. 有目击者看到有枪口在那边楼上 一闪而过
[05:01] There was a shell casing found on the roof. 在房顶上找到弹壳
[05:03] Getting sloppy. 他大意了
[05:04] He’s on a spree. 他已经杀红眼了
[05:06] I’ll take that. 交给我吧
[05:08] Last I heard,Ninth and Cherry was still Philadelphia proper. 据我所知 第九大道和樱桃街 还是费城的地盘
[05:11] Well,if you want to get that evidence processed this year, 如果你今年内想拿到证据分析结果
[05:14] we’re gonna have to send it to my lab. 就得把它交到我的实验室去
[05:16] Unless,of course,you don’t trust me. 当然 除非你信不过我
[05:19] the scene,huh? 我们来查案吧?
[05:22] Not looking for a jurisdiction war. 我不想争是谁的管辖范围
[05:24] It’s only a matter of time before the media finds out 媒体迟早会发现有个连续杀人犯不断作案
[05:26] we have an active serial killer on a rampage.
[05:28] Well,what do you propose? 你想说什么?
[05:30] Joint task force. Your guys and mine. 我们联合办案
[05:32] Hey,look,no one’s up to speed like Rush. She runs point on this. 听着 没人比Rush更尽忠职守 她主办这个案子
[05:35] Fair enough. But we prosecute. 很公平 但我们负责起诉
[05:39] Yates,too. It’s her case. 还有Yates 这是她的案子
[05:41] No deal. 不行
[05:42] Yates has already booked a one-way ticket to the Anchorage field office. Yates已经被派遣到安克雷奇市 (阿拉斯加州)警局了
[05:45] Cavanaugh? Change of plans. Cavanaugh? 计划有变
[05:48] Rush and I have field command with your oversight. Rush和我会在你的监督下完成这个案子
[05:50] According to who? 谁说的?
[05:52] Well,you,actually. Just got off the phone with the SAC. 事实上 是你 我刚跟上头主管通完电话
[05:55] Let him know your plans to pursue the case,and he signed off. 告诉他 你想要跟进这个案子 他就同意了
[05:58] Even you don’t have the balls,Yates. 我不信你有这个胆子 Yates
[06:01] Well,call him yourself,Ryan,if you don’t believe me. 不信的话 你自己打给他问吧 Ryan
[06:03] ‘Course you’re gonna have to explain 当然你就得解释
[06:05] how I went off the reservation for a week, 为什么我延后调职一周
[06:07] opened this case solo,while you sat in your corner office clueless. 自己重开了案子 而你窝在办公室没事做
[06:15] Don’t pout,Ryan. It causes frown lines. 别板着个脸 Ryan 会长皱纹的
[06:22] Bad news is she likes you. 她喜欢你 真不走运啊
[06:23] Or maybe she just cares about the job. 也许她只是关心查案
[06:26] You’ve known her,what,three days? 你才认识她几天? 三天对吧
[06:29] Yates talks a good game,but she’s reckless. Yates说得好听 但她行为鲁莽
[06:37] Being told that before our victim was a grad student, 我刚听说被害人在读研之前
[06:40] he was the manager at the Long View Video store. 是Long View音像店的经理
[06:43] That was Paul Shepard’s place. 那是Paul Shepard的店
[06:47] Anything different about Paul lately? 最近Paul有什么不对劲吗?
[06:48] He seem aggravated,depressed? 爱生气 很沮丧?
[06:50] No. No more than usual. 没有 跟平时没什么区别
[06:52] You-You guys need,like,a warrant to be here? ‘Cause I’m in charge. 你–你们得有搜查令吧 我现在当班
[06:55] When was the last time you saw Paul? 你最后一次见到Paul是什么时候?
[06:57] Uh,yesterday? 呃 昨天?
[06:58] No,no. Day before. 错了错了 是前天
[07:00] Uh,no. Thursday. 不对不对 是周四
[07:02] It was… It was Thursday. 是…是周四
[07:04] What are you doing on that thing? 你在用手机干嘛?
[07:07] Oh,totally Tweeting all this. 我在推特(最著名的微博网站 需翻墙上) 上说这事呢
[07:13] – Dude. – Hey,Brian,focus. – 伙计 – 嘿 Brian 用心点
[07:16] Tell us about your relationship with Paul. 告诉我们你跟Paul的关系怎么样
[07:19] All right,uh,Theo was the manager; Paul was the owner. 好吧 Theo是经理 Paul是这儿的老板
[07:22] Little more detail. Like why Theo didn’t work here anymore. 说具体一点 比如为什么Theo不在这工作了
[07:25] He quit? Get fired? 他辞职了? 还是被炒了?
[07:26] Oh,oh,definitely fired. 他绝对是被炒了
[07:36] What the hell happened,Theo? 这他妈怎么回事 Theo?
[07:37] – We were robbed. – Yeah,I can see that. – 我们被抢劫了 – 是啊 我看得出来
[07:41] They wrecked the place. 他们毁了这个地方
[07:45] But the windows aren’t broken. 但窗户没碎
[07:48] The locks are untouched. 锁也是好好的
[07:50] The alarm didn’t go off. 警铃也没响
[07:53] You see where I’m going with this,Theo? 你知道我要说什么吗 Theo?
[07:56] I was kind of out of it last night. 我昨晚–出去了
[07:58] My girlfriend and I were fighting,and… 和女朋友吵了一架…
[08:02] I went over there. 我去和她和好
[08:04] Might have neglected to… 可能忘了锁门…
[08:05] You might have neglected? 可能忘了?
[08:09] Do you understand what this means,Theo? 你知道这意味着什么吗 Theo?
[08:12] The insurance won’t pay if the alarm wasn’t on. 警铃没响 保险公司是不会付钱的
[08:18] Maybe I could chip in. 也许我能赔
[08:20] It’s-It’s not just the money. 这–这不是钱的事
[08:23] I mean,look at this stuff. It’s-It’s irreplaceable. 你看看这些东西 这都没法修复了
[08:26] I mean,do you… do you have any idea how long it took me to fix this place up? 你知道–你知道要多长时间 我才能把这里修好吗?
[08:39] You know what? 知道吗?
[08:41] Just-Just get the hell out of here! 给我滚出去!
[08:55] Yeah,those repairs cost,like,a ton. 修复这些东西 花了不少钱
[08:57] Paul had to close the other stores just to make up the difference. Paul为了平衡收支 不得已关了另外几家店
[09:01] You know,it’s not like the vid biz is a growth industry. 你知道 音像业不是个朝阳产业
[09:03] We’re gonna need access to your safe,any financials you have here. 我们得调查一下保险柜 还有财务报表
[09:06] All right,in the office. 好的 在办公室里
[09:08] Um,I-I got… tardiness issues. 我–我经常迟到
[09:14] You think Paul’s gunning for me,too? Paul会不会也要杀了我?
[09:16] You might want to stop Tweeting about it. 少上点”推特”就不会了
[09:24] Where is your husband right now,Mrs. Shepard? 你的丈夫在哪 Shepard夫人?
[09:27] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:28] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
[09:30] Uh,yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[09:31] Is that normal? 这很正常吗?
[09:33] Disappearing for a day and a half? 他失踪了一天半?
[09:35] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[09:36] We’re just looking to talk to Paul. 我们只想跟Paul谈谈
[09:38] If it was just to talk,then the FBI wouldn’t be here. 如果只是想谈谈 FBI不会来的
[09:42] Well,that’s right,Mrs. Shepard. 是的 Shepard夫人
[09:44] The fact is,we think your husband may have been involved in a shooting. 事实上 我们认为你丈夫可能与 一宗枪击案有关
[09:50] He own a rifle you know of? 你知道他有一支来复枪吗?
[09:51] You think he shot someone? 你们觉得是他杀了人?
[09:53] Claire,I understand how difficult this is for you, Claire 我知道这让你很难接受
[09:55] but Paul’s out there right now,and no matter what he did or didn’t do, 但Paul还在逃 不管他是否做过这些事
[10:00] the best thing for everyone is to bring him back safely. 把他安全带回来对大家都好
[10:05] He’s,uh… 他…
[10:08] He’s been under a lot of pressure lately with the video stores. 他最近因为音像店的事压力很大
[10:12] There a place that he goes to 除了小木屋 他觉得疲劳或压力大时
[10:13] when he’s feeling stressed or under pressure other than the cabin? 还会去什么地方?
[10:17] What cabin? 什么小木屋?
[10:19] The cabin your husband owns in Mount Pocono. 你丈夫在波克诺山上的小木屋
[10:23] Which is where we found this. 我们在那里发现了这个
[10:28] That’s Bill Shepard,Paul’s father. 这是Bill Shepard,Paul的父亲
[10:30] His father? Uh… 他的父亲?
[10:32] He ever talk about him? 他说过他吗?
[10:34] Oh,my God. 哦 天
[10:36] He ever tell you how his father died? 他告诉过你 他父亲怎么死的吗?
[10:38] No. 没有
[10:40] I found out on my own… 我自己发现的…
[10:42] * It’s a bad man’s world *
[11:04] What the hell are you doing? 你在干嘛呢?
[11:06] I’m sorry. I,I was just looking for stamps. 对不起 我在找邮票
[11:12] You told me your father walked out on you. 你说你父亲抛弃了你
[11:16] This is a suicide note. 可这是自杀遗书
[11:17] What’s the difference? 有区别吗?
[11:20] Gone is gone. 死都死了
[11:23] How did it happen? 怎么回事啊?
[11:26] He shot himself. 他吞枪自尽了
[11:28] Nothing I could do. 我什么忙也帮不上
[11:30] You? 你?
[11:33] Paul… You were the one who found him? Paul… 是你发现他的?
[11:37] You should have just asked me for the damn stamps. 想找邮票问我就行了
[11:40] I’m sorry. 对不起
[11:42] That must have been so hard. 那一定很难熬吧
[11:46] It’s something I will never do to you. You understand me? 我永远不会这么对你 知道吗?
[11:49] I will never leave you… 我永远不会离开你…
[11:52] Or the family we’re making. 不会离开我们建立的家庭
[11:56] Well,what if we can’t make a family? 那如果我们没法建立一个家庭呢?
[12:00] We’ve been trying for two years. 我们都努力了两年了
[12:02] Then we keep trying. 那就继续努力
[12:03] It’s so expensive. 那开销太大了
[12:05] Come on. 好了
[12:07] You let me worry about that,okay? 这不用你操心 好吗?
[12:10] * It’s a bad man’s world *
[12:12] * I’m a bad,bad girl *
[12:16] * It’s a bad man’s world. *
[12:19] He never liked to talk about his family. 他从来不喜欢提起他的家人
[12:22] That part of him was… closed off. 对他来说那部分是…不对外人开放
[12:30] You really have no idea who your husband is,do you? 你真地不了解你丈夫 是吗?
[12:35] “I can’t do this anymore. “我受不了了”
[12:36] “I am nothing. “Less than nothing. “我一钱不值 什么都不是”
[12:39] “This world is full of people willing “to kick you when you’re down, “这世上到处都是落井下石的人”
[12:42] like the secretary too blind “to realize she works for thieves; “比如那个为虎作伥的瞎眼秘书”
[12:47] “like the repo men,devoid of common human decency. “比如那个缺乏基本修养的讨债者”
[12:53] “Like the judgmental bus driver who offered nothing but pity. “比如那个指指点点的巴士司机 除了怜悯鄙夷什么也不懂”
[12:59] “And finally,to my son Paul,” “最后 致吾儿Paul
[13:02] I’m sorry,but I’m too weak to take you with me. “很抱歉 我懦弱的不能带着你一起走”
[13:05] “I tried to make something special,but nobody seems to care. “我试图做些特别的事 可没人在乎”
[13:09] Nobody ever will. “永远也不会有人在乎”
[13:10] ” Suicide note written by Bill Shepard in 1978. Bill Shepard写于1978年的自杀遗书
[13:13] We believe his son Paul used this note as a blueprint for revenge. 他儿子Paul以此为蓝本设计了复仇计划
[13:17] Barry Jensen,Felicity Andrews,Preston Schmall,Fred Norris– Preston Schmall和Fred Norris
[13:22] killed between 1980 and ’83. 于1980至83年间被杀害
[13:24] Mel Shaver,Walt Granville,Theo Kutler; cut down within the last five months. Mel Shaver, Walt Granville以及 Theo Kutler于最近5个月被杀害
[13:29] He’s not haphazard. Not in it for the thrill. 他不是随意挑目标 杀人并非为刺激
[13:32] Shepard has an objective. There was a pattern to his first killings. Shepard有目标 首次的系列谋杀有固定模式
[13:35] Figure out the pattern today,maybe we catch him before he kills again. 弄清楚他的作案模式 也许能在他下次动手前抓住他
[13:39] We were able to remotely clone Paul Shepard’s cell phone. 我们远程复制了Paul Shepard的手机
[13:42] Anything he hears or says,we pick it up. 能截获他所听所说的任何东西
[13:44] Got this five minutes ago. 五分钟前发现了这个
[13:46] Hey,it’s Paul. 嗨 我是Paul
[13:47] I was hoping you guys were around. 希望你们就在附近
[13:49] I wanted to drop by. 我想去拜访一下
[13:51] Tonight’s lasagna night,right? 今晚该烤宽面条了 对吧?
[13:53] Anyway,I’ll-I’ll try again later. 反正我晚点再打过来吧
[13:55] Number belongs to Charles and Rita Gleason of Morristown,New Jersey. 这是新泽西州莫里斯镇 Charles和Rita Gleason的电话
[13:58] Shepard’s aunt and uncle. Raised him after his father died. 是Shepard的叔叔阿姨 他父亲死后 他们收养了他
[14:00] Turned off his phone after that,but we were able to pick up a GPS signal. 之后他关机了 不过我们截获了GPS信号
[14:05] Right outside the Gleasons’ house. 就在Gleason夫妇家外面
[14:08] There’s no sign of Paul Shepard. 没有Paul Shepard的踪影
[14:10] Aunt and uncle were at a neighbor’s. 当时他叔叔阿姨在邻居家
[14:12] Came back,their car was missing. 回来发现汽车丢了
[14:14] He took their car? 他偷走了他们的汽车?
[14:15] So how’d he get here? 那他怎么到这儿来的?
[14:27] We’re clear. 没人
[14:42] What do you got? 发现什么了?
[14:44] ID on that dead truck driver– Ned Cotner. 被害卡车司机的身份证–Ned Cotner
[14:47] Reported missing last night. 昨晚报的失踪
[14:48] Up near Paul Shepard’s cabin. 住在Paul Shepard的木屋北边不远
[14:51] Shepard must have carjacked him. 肯定是Shepard劫了他的车
[14:52] Left the truck and the body at his aunt and uncle’s place,took their car. 又把卡车和尸体留在他叔叔那儿 开着他们的车走了
[14:56] May have a line on the next victim. 下个受害人是谁有点眉目了
[14:59] Now,most of Paul Shepard’s original victims 大多数Paul Shepard的最早受害人
[15:02] were mentioned in his father’s suicide note. 都在他父亲的自杀遗嘱里被提到过
[15:05] Bill Shepard killed himself when he was 45. Bill Shepard自杀时45岁
[15:07] Paul Shepard turned 45 in October last year. Paul Shepard去年十月也满45了
[15:10] Well,children of suicides dread reaching the age of their parent’s death. 自杀者的孩子们 接近父母死亡年龄时会恐惧
[15:14] Paul got revenge on the people he blamed for his father’s failure. Paul将其父的失败归咎于这些人 并展开报复
[15:17] Well,now he’s getting revenge on the people he blames for his own. 现在他要报复那些导致自己失败的人了
[15:19] Felicity Andrews,killed in 1981. Felicity Andrews于1981年被害
[15:21] She neglected to file loan paperwork. 她忘了提交贷款文件
[15:24] Bill Shepard blamed her for losing his drive-in when he defaulted. Bill Shepard将自己欠款 失去汽车影院的责任归咎于她
[15:27] Theo Kutler forgot to lock up Paul’s video store,resulting in a break-in. Theo Kutler忘了锁上Paul的音像店 导致商店被洗劫
[15:32] The loss crippled his business. 使他的生意元气大伤
[15:34] Then there’s Preston Schmall,repo man,shot in ’82. 接下来是Preston Schmall 讨债者 1982年被枪杀
[15:37] Took his dad’s car,disabling his ability to go to work. 拿走了他父亲的汽车 让他无法工作
[15:40] According to witnesses,Paul’s father begged Schmall to give him another week. 据目击者说 Paul的父亲请求 Schmall再多给他一周时间
[15:44] Even suggesting they shared a brotherhood– 甚至提到了他们有兄弟情义
[15:46] both former marines. 以前都是海军陆战队员
[15:48] Been looking through Paul’s correspondence. 我仔细检查了Paul的信件
[15:50] Found a dozen letters from his accountant,Kenneth Hoag. 有很多信来自他的会计Kenneth Hoag
[15:54] “Paul,you have to face facts. “The IRS will not go away. “Paul 你得面对现实 国税局不会善罢甘休”
[15:57] I won’t be able to stop them from taking your store. “我没法阻止他们收走你的店”
[16:00] ” You think this accountant is a matchup for the repo man? 你觉得这个会计和那讨债者相似吗?
[16:03] Guy’s not just Paul’s accountant. 这人不仅是Paul的会计
[16:05] They went to college together. Fraternity brothers. 他们是大学校友 联谊会的弟兄
[16:08] Well,let’s pick him up before Paul picks him off. 咱们得在Paul做掉他之前找到他
[16:12] Is Paul in some kind of danger? Paul有危险吗?
[16:14] He may be,Mrs. Gleason. That’s why we need your help. 可能 Gleason夫人 所以我们需要您的帮助
[16:17] Any idea why he came here? 知不知道他为什么来这儿?
[16:19] He’s my nephew. I practically raised him. 他是我的外甥 我把他养大的
[16:22] He doesn’t need a reason. 他来这儿不需要理由
[16:23] When’s the last time you saw him? 你上一次见他是什么时候?
[16:25] Uh,not since Thanksgiving. 感恩节后就没见过面了
[16:27] Did something happen on Thanksgiving? 感恩节发生了什么事吗?
[16:29] What does that have to do with a dead body out there? 那和外面的尸体有关系吗?
[16:32] Just trying to find your nephew. 我们只是想找到你外甥
[16:34] Well,nothing happened at Thanksgiving, 感恩节没发生什么事
[16:36] and obviously,I-I don’t know where Paul is. 我不知道Paul在哪
[16:39] Clearly,you don’t either. 显然你也不知道
[16:41] Has Paul had any trouble recently? Paul最近有什么麻烦吗?
[16:43] Paul doesn’t get in trouble. Paul从不惹麻烦
[16:46] Don’t you find it strange that he took your car, 难道他偷走你的 车留下辆装着尸体的卡车
[16:48] and he left a truck with a corpse in it? 你一点都不觉得奇怪吗?
[16:50] Well,you’re suggesting he had something to do with the dead body. 你是在暗示他和那具尸体有关系?
[16:54] Yup,that’s what I’m suggesting. 是啊 那就是我暗示的意思
[16:56] That’s ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[16:57] You said that you practically raised him. 你说实际上是你养大了他
[16:59] How did he end up living here? 他是怎么离开这里的呢?
[17:02] Oh,my sister Martha died when he was very young. 他很小的时候我姐姐Martha就去世了
[17:06] And then his father left. 然后他父亲走了
[17:08] We were all he had. 他就只有我们了
[17:11] Poor boy. 可怜的孩子
[17:13] You don’t know what he was like when he first came here. 你不知道他刚来的时候什么样
[17:19] Paul? Paul?
[17:24] Darling,are you all right? 亲爱的 你还好吗?
[17:26] It’s East of Eden,Aunt Rita. 这是<伊甸园之东> Rita姨妈
[17:30] James Dean,Raymond Massey. James Dean和Raymond Massey主演 (本片为詹姆斯迪恩的成名作)
[17:32] Directed by Elia Kazan. 伊利亚卡赞执导
[17:34] You’ve seen it before? 你以前看过?
[17:36] Dozens of times. 无数次
[17:38] My dad showed it every year. 我爸每年都放
[17:41] That’s nice,dear,but you’re not eating. You must be hungry. 不错 亲爱的 不过你都不吃东西 你一定饿了吧
[17:46] You don’t have to wait to be served. 不用等我们端给你
[17:49] You’re family. One of us,okay? 咱们是一家人 知道吗?
[17:58] He was so forlorn. 他是那么孤苦无依
[18:01] – A glass half-empty kind of kid for a long time. – But he adapted? – 很长一段时间他都像丢了魂 – 但他调整过来了?
[18:06] He was a good student. Got a job after school,volunteered at the church. 他是个好学生 毕业后找了工作 还在教堂做义工
[18:10] And you weren’t curious where he’d disappear to all those weekends? 那他这几个周末都没来 你一点也没起疑心?
[18:13] Oh,he went camping a lot. 他常常去野营啊
[18:15] No. No,not camping. 不 不是什么野营
[18:17] No. See,while you were here baking pies,Aunt Rita, 听着 你在这儿烤馅饼时 Rita姨妈
[18:20] he was out there dropping bodies. 他正在外头抛尸呢
[18:24] – Yates,Yates… – You think Paul killed someone? – 你认为Paul杀了人?
[18:27] Ma’am,we just want to talk to him. 夫人 我们只是想和他谈谈
[18:29] So if you could tell us… 所以你能否告诉我们…
[18:31] He couldn’t even hurt a fly. 他连苍蝇都舍不得杀
[18:33] Felicity Andrews. Preston Schmall,Fred Norris.
[18:36] Barry Jensen,and that’s just on your watch. 还有Barry Jensen 这都是在你眼皮底下发生的
[18:39] – It’s a lie. – No,it’s not a lie. – 这都不是真的 – 不 这是真的
[18:41] You look at Barry. You see that blood? 你看看Barry 看见血迹了吗?
[18:43] Now,you tell me who’s living the lie,sister. 你倒是说说究竟谁活在谎言里 大姐
[18:45] Yates.
[18:50] Mr. Hoag,I’m Lieutenant Stillman. Hoag先生 我是Stillman队长
[18:52] We need to talk about Paul Shepard. 我们想谈谈Paul Shepard
[18:54] Yeah,I’ll tell you what I told your detective. 我跟你的警探们讲过了 我还是那句话
[18:56] I don’t discuss my clients. 我不会讨论我的客户
[18:58] I understand,but this is urgent. 我理解 可情况紧急
[18:59] I don’t care if it’s a matter of national security. 我才不管这是否涉及国家安全
[19:02] I won’t talk without my lawyer. 我的律师不在我不会讲的
[19:03] And don’t try to scare me with some federal BS. 别想用什么联邦调查局的鬼话来吓我
[19:06] I eat the IRS for breakfast. 我是靠榨国税局的血过日子的
[19:08] Sir,we believe Paul Shepard is a serial killer, 先生 我们确信Paul Shepard是连环杀手
[19:12] and you’re his next target. 而你就是他下一个目标
[19:14] But if you want to take your chances out there,be my guest. 但如果你想出去碰碰运气 请自便
[19:24] Must have been hard,having Paul move in with you. Paul搬进来让你很不好过吧
[19:26] This 14-year-old stranger comes to your house. 一个14岁的陌生人出现在自己家
[19:29] You got your own son to consider. 有自己的儿子得照顾
[19:31] We made do. 我们凑合的还行
[19:32] Smooth sailing from the word go? 一切都很顺利?
[19:34] Well,between you and me,the kid was always half queer. 好吧 私下说 那孩子总一副娘娘腔
[19:38] Rita’s blood,not mine. Rita的遗传血脉 跟我无关
[19:41] Queer how? 怎么娘娘腔了?
[19:42] Well,never into sports. 从不参加体育运动
[19:44] Not a lot of friends. 没什么朋友
[19:46] He’d sit and watch movies on the TV,disappear for days. 就坐着看电影 一失踪好几天
[19:50] Sounds sketchy. 这听着太可疑了
[19:51] Well,he outgrew it,though. 不过他长大后就好了
[19:53] He turned his obsession with movies into a living. 他把对电影的痴迷变成了谋生手段
[19:56] And he always looked out for my son Tom. 而且他一直照料我儿子Tom
[19:59] They were tight for a long time. 他们曾经一直都很亲近
[20:02] They were tight? 曾经很亲近?
[20:03] Always said you don’t do business with family. 所以说永远别和家人做生意
[20:09] I’ve had some setbacks,Tom. 我遇到麻烦了 Tom
[20:11] Cash flow. You know how it is. 现金流转问题 你懂的
[20:13] You said that last month,month before. 你上个月 上上个月 都这么说
[20:15] So I want to know when,Paul. 给我个准日子 Paul
[20:20] I have partners,and they won’t wait anymore. 我有合伙人 他们不愿再等了
[20:23] So,what? 什么意思?
[20:25] You’re gonna kick me out? 你要踢我出局?
[20:27] It’s me,Tom. 是我啊 Tom
[20:28] I used to baby-sit you,take you to the movies. We’re family. 我过去当你的保姆 带你看电影 我们是一家人
[20:31] I got my own family to consider,Paul. 我还有自己家人要考虑 Paul
[20:37] Rosie’s pregnant. Rosie怀孕了
[20:41] Again? 又怀了?
[20:46] It’s good news,right? 这是好消息对吧?
[20:49] Yeah. Of course. I’m sorry. Congratulations. 是 没错 对不起 恭喜了
[20:54] I’ll,um… 我 嗯…
[20:56] I’ll find another way out of this. 我再想想其他办法
[20:59] I’m sorry,Paul. Yeah. I know you will. 对不起Paul 我就知道你有办法
[21:03] You still own that first store of yours. 你还有自己的第一家店
[21:06] Got to be worth something. 肯定还值点钱
[21:15] I don’t know what hurt him worse: 我不知道哪点更伤人
[21:16] losing the stores or finding out Tom was having another kid. 失去店子 还是知道Tom又有了个孩子
[21:22] You know where your son is now? 你知道你儿子现在哪吗?
[21:24] Oh,he was supposed to come by this afternoon,Sunday dinner. 他下午应该会来 周日聚餐
[21:28] Uh,he should be here now. 他现在应该到了
[21:30] Excuse us. Thank you. 打搅了 谢谢
[21:37] Tom Gleason? ! Philadelphia Police. Tom Gleason?! 费城警局
[21:40] We’re coming in,Mr. Gleason. 我们要进来了Gleason先生
[21:59] Tom*** Tom Gleason死了
[22:04] We’re going to have to go. 我们要走了
[22:05] Well,is that about Paul? Did you find him? 是Paul吗? 你们找到他了?
[22:08] We’ll be in touch. 我们会再跟你联系的
[22:14] You’ll look out for him,right? 你们会找到他的 是吧?
[22:16] I don’t want to see him get hurt. 我不想见到他受伤
[22:18] Yeah,we’ll take care of him,just like he took care of Barry, 是啊 我们会关照他的 就想他关照Barry那样
[22:21] just like he took care of your son,too. 就像他照顾你儿子那样
[22:24] Tom?
[22:26] What do you mean? What happened? 你什么意思? 怎么回事?
[22:28] Sweet Paul just put a bullet between his eyes. 亲爱的Paul刚一枪正中他的眉心
[22:33] No. 不
[22:36] What the hell was that about? 你这么说什么意思?
[22:39] You’ll be all right. 你会没事的
[22:42] Come on. Let’s go inside. 走 我们进去
[22:46] Who’s Barry? 谁是Barry?
[22:48] One of our victims. 一个受害人
[22:49] No,he’s more than that. 不 他可不止是个受害人
[22:52] Oh,you’re so freaking smart? 你还真是聪明得过份?
[22:54] You call him Barry; all the others you call by their last names. 你叫他Barry 其他人你都称他们的姓
[22:58] You keep calling him Barry. 你一直叫他Barry
[23:01] – Like you know him. – I don’t need to explain myself. – 就好像你认识他 – 我不要为自己解释
[23:03] Yeah,well,I’m done unless you do. 如果你不解释一下 我就不干了
[23:05] I’m not going down on your sinking ship till you tell me what’s going on. 如果你不告诉我怎么回事 我才不会跟你一块沉船
[23:08] Look,I was there. 好吧 我在那
[23:19] I was 18 years old. 我那时18岁
[23:21] His body just fell into my lap. 他的身体就这么直落到我膝上
[23:27] Oh,my God! 哦 天啊!
[23:30] One day you’re a kid at the movies and… 某天 你还是去看电影的小孩 …
[23:33] And then you’re not. 然后 你就不是了
[23:36] Still keeps me up at night. 到现在这事还会在半夜把我惊醒
[23:40] – I mean,why? – Why Barry? – 我是说 为什么? – 为什么是Barry?
[23:42] Well,why not me? Why not anybody else there that night? 为什么不是我?那晚为什么不是其他人?
[23:48] And now he’s killing again. 现在他又开始杀戮
[23:50] And I am so close. 而我又快要抓住他了
[23:55] I’m going to find out why he murdered Barry… 我要查出他为什么要杀Barry…
[24:00] and then I’m gonna put a bullet in him. 然后我会把他一枪干掉
[24:11] **** t there, Paul就在外面
[24:12] okay,with a high-powered rifle,waiting for us to release you. 带着大火力的来复枪 等着我们放你出去
[24:16] Hoag’s either too stupid to talk or he’s hiding something. Hoag要么是太蠢不能开口 要么就是在隐瞒什么
[24:19] Now,you won’t cooperate,we can’t keep you. 如果你不合作 我们也保不了你
[24:21] He’s a dead man walking,don’t even know it. 他已是行尸走肉 他自己都不知道
[24:24] If I’m so important,you won’t let me out of your sight. 如果我这么重要的话 你是不会让我走出你视线的
[24:28] Why protect him? 为什么要保护他?
[24:30] Huh,some fraternal code,secret handshake crap? 什么兄弟暗号 秘密联谊的鬼话?
[24:34] I’m just going to wait for my attorney if it’s all the same with you. 如果我们目标相同 我还是等我的律师来吧
[24:38] Well,it’s your funeral,pal. 好 那就是你的葬礼 伙计
[24:41] Come on. Let’s go. 走 我们走
[24:42] Sit down,Kenneth. 坐下 Kenneth
[24:44] Ryan Cavanaugh,FBI. Ryan Cavanaugh 联邦探员
[24:46] I understand you’re reluctant to cooperate. 我知道为了保护你的客户
[24:48] Protecting your client. 而不愿意合作
[24:50] I respect that,but I’m not here to talk about Paul Shepard. 我很尊重这点 但我在这不是要谈Paul Shepard
[24:54] I’m here to talk about you. 我是要谈谈你
[24:57] I know everything about you,Kenneth. 我知道你的一切 Kenneth
[24:59] Took me no more than an hour to download your entire life. 不用一个小时 就把你的平生 都下载下来了
[25:03] You don’t scare me. 你可吓不倒我
[25:04] Those Web sites you frequent? 这些是你常浏览的网站?
[25:06] You’re one sick pup,Kenny. 你还真是病得不轻 Kenny
[25:08] And then there’s the hooker in Atlantic City five years ago. 5年前在大西洋城 有个妓女
[25:10] Used your company credit card. 用你公司的信用卡
[25:12] Not to mention the inside trading in the ’90s. 更不用提90年代的内线交易
[25:16] – That’s illegal. – Maybe, – 这是非法的 – 也许
[25:18] but when your wife and your clients find out, 但如果你老婆或客户知道了
[25:21] who’s really going to care? 谁会去管它合不合法呢?
[25:24] Tell us about Paul Shepard and we’ll keep this to ourselves. 告诉我们Paul Shepard的事 我们会为你保密
[25:28] Absolutely. 当然
[25:30] We went to school together,like,a hundred years ago,okay? 我们一起上学 就像是上个世纪的事 好吧?
[25:35] I’ve been trying to dig him out of a hole. 我一直试着帮他解决难题
[25:37] He’d been hemorrhaging cash; he didn’t file his tax returns. 他急需现金了 他没填纳税申报表
[25:40] Problems with the IRS? 跟国税局有麻烦了?
[25:41] I told him declare bankruptcy, 我让他宣告破产
[25:43] but he said he was starting a family and he didn’t want to lose his house. 但他说他刚成家 不想失去他的房子
[25:46] So you tried to help him out. 所以 你想帮他
[25:48] I felt bad for the guy. 我为他感到可惜
[25:50] Hooked him up with an associate of mine, 跟他联系了个合伙人
[25:52] someone interested in buying the store– 那人有兴趣买那家店
[25:55] a guy named Mel Shaver. 一个叫Mel Shaver的家伙
[25:57] “Start a War” by The National
[25:58] You know,when I was a kid, 知道吗 我小的时候
[26:00] movies were everything,more than entertainment. 电影就是我的一切 不仅是种娱乐
[26:04] They were like an escape. 就像是某种大逃亡
[26:06] I wanted to share that vision,and that’s The Long View. 我想和大家分享这一构想 那就是Long View
[26:11] For 15 years we’ve been the premier video store in Philadelphia. 15年来 我们已成为费城首屈一指的音像店
[26:14] I’d like to think that we’re more than just a business. 我想我们不止是做生意
[26:18] We’re a beacon for the community,a refuge. 我们是整个社区的灯塔 避难所
[26:21] I can see it’s working great. 我觉得这个想法很不错
[26:23] Yeah,it’s been a rough year. 是啊 过去一年很艰难
[26:26] But we’ve seen tough times before. 但我们以前也经历过困难时期
[26:28] We’ve always bounced back. 后来生意都重新好起来了
[26:29] People love movies. 人们喜欢看电影
[26:31] There’s nothing you offer I can’t get better and cheaper on the Web. 你提供的影片 我都可以上网 找到更好更便宜的
[26:35] Bottom line: I want the space,and I’ll take the inventory and sell it off. 底线是 我需要这地方 我会买下全部存货 再把店卖掉
[26:40] You know,you’re wrong about my business. 知道吗 你不了解我这行
[26:44] People want face-to-face interaction. 人们喜欢面对面交流
[26:47] They appreciate what we do. 他们欣赏我们所做的
[26:48] Paul,you seem like a nice guy,but let’s be honest: Paul你是个好人 但我们开诚布公地说
[26:51] nobody cares about that crap. 没人会理会这种废话
[26:54] Not anymore. 时代不一样了
[27:03] Now,he said “Nobody cares”? 刚他说”没人理会”?
[27:06] Yeah,I thought it was kind of harsh. 是啊 我觉得这话很刺耳
[27:11] You don’t hit a guy when he’s down. 人不应该落井下石
[27:12] That’s the same words Bill Shepard’s suicide note ended with. 跟Bill Shepard自杀前留的遗言一样
[27:16] Why he shot Mel Shaver. Echoing Paul’s father. 他杀Mel Shaver的原因 重复了Paul父亲的话
[27:20] Paul ever talk to Shaver again? Paul又和Shaver谈过?
[27:21] Why don’t you ask Shaver? 你为什么不问问Shaver?
[27:23] Well,he’s a little dead right now. 他现在已经死了
[27:26] Yeah. 是的
[27:27] Paul needed to sell. Paul需要出售店铺
[27:30] He didn’t have a choice. 他没得选
[27:31] Bled the business dry. He was writing checks 20 grand at a time. 这生意无利可图 他每次一开就是2万的支票
[27:34] Company called Lifespring. 给一家叫”生命源泉”的公司
[27:36] You know what that was? 你知道那是什么公司吗?
[27:38] Fertility clinic. 不孕不育门诊
[27:39] He couldn’t afford the treatments so he used company money. 他付不起医疗费 所以挪用了公司的钱
[27:42] Look,Paul was ducking me when it got bad,okay? 生意不好后 Pual就开始躲我好吧?
[27:45] I had to track him down at this coffee place. 我到处追查他的下落 才查到一家网咖
[27:47] He would sit there all day at this computer. 他终日坐在电脑面前
[27:49] Coffee joint got a name? 网咖叫什么名字?
[27:51] Alfonso’s. It’s just up the block from his video store. Alfonso’s 离他的音像店就一个街区
[27:56] He… 他…
[27:58] Manager says Paul was a fixture at Alfonso’s. 经理说Paul就像Alfonso的常客
[28:01] He was there this morning. 他今早就在那
[28:03] A public computer– 公用电脑–
[28:04] a perfect place to profile his victims. 给受害人做人物侧写的好地方
[28:05] Let’s see what we got. 看看我们找到了什么
[28:07] Looks like he cleared the browser. 他好像清除了浏览器记录
[28:09] Cleared– maybe,erased– no. 也许清除了–但没彻底删除
[28:12] Credit report,background check,and a Facebook page for… 信用报告 背景资料 还有Facebook页面 (著名社交网站 需翻墙上)
[28:17] – Juanita Renaldo. – His next victim? – Juanita Renaldo的Facebook主页 – 下一个受害人?
[28:19] According to Facebook,she works at Lifespring Fertility. 根据Facebook上的资料 她在”生命源泉” 不育中心工作
[28:22] You got a number for her? 你有她号码吗?
[28:24] Yeah. 有
[28:29] Juanita Renaldo?
[28:32] My name’s Detective Rush,Philadelphia Police. 我是Rush警探 费城警局
[28:35] I need to know where she is now. 我想知道她现在在哪
[28:38] Map and train schedule. 地图和火车时间表
[28:40] Today? 今天的?
[28:42] All right,thank you. 好的 谢谢
[28:43] Juanita Renaldo has been out of town– Juanita Renaldo不在市里–
[28:46] yoga retreat– comes back today. 瑜伽疗养院 –今天回来
[28:47] On a train into 30th Street Station. 火车刚进了第30街站
[29:15] There she is. 她在那
[29:18] We’ve got her. Bring the van around. 我们找到她了 把车开过来
[29:23] Juanita Renaldo,you need to come with us now. Juanita Renaldo请跟我们走
[29:26] – What’s going on? – We don’t have time to explain. We got to move. – 怎么回事? – 没空解释 我们必须马上离开
[29:29] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[29:32] You understand now? 现在懂了?
[29:43] He’s heading to the subway. 他往地铁站跑了
[29:44] Got him. 找到他了
[29:47] Cavanaugh.
[29:55] You move a muscle and I’ll blow your frigging head off. 你动一下 我就把你头打爆
[30:05] I don’t get it. Who’d want to kill me? 我不懂 谁要杀我?
[30:08] You recognize the name Claire Shepard? 你知道Claire Shepard吗?
[30:11] She’s been a patient at the clinic for a couple years. 她是诊所的病人 已经有好几年了
[30:14] Her husband Paul. 她丈夫Paul
[30:16] Oh,God,this guy? 哦 天啊 那家伙?
[30:18] Did something happen between you? 你们之间发生了什么不快?
[30:22] I was just trying to help him. 我只是想要帮他
[30:28] I’m sorry. This is declined,too. 我很抱歉 这张卡也不能用
[30:30] Well,it must be some sort of mistake. 肯定是出错了
[30:33] I’m sure it is. 我确定不能用
[30:34] Well,could you maybe try splitting it across a couple of these? 你能不能分开刷到这几张卡上?
[30:38] I-I can’t do that,sir. 我不能这样做 先生
[30:41] Please,y-you have to help me. 求你了 你得帮帮我
[30:43] My wife and I have been coming here for months. 我和我妻子来这几个月了
[30:45] We’ve tried and tried. 我们试了又试
[30:47] Don’t turn us away. 别拒绝我们 别拒绝我们
[30:51] Dr. Shandir sponsors these experimental trials. Shandir博士正发起这些试验性实验
[30:54] It’s an option if you can’t afford the cycle. 如果你支付不了整个疗程 这些也是选择
[30:56] I can afford it. I’ve been affording it. It just hasn’t worked! 我付得起 我一直付钱 就是没有效果!
[30:59] Please don’t raise your voice to me. 拜托你不要对我提高嗓门
[31:02] I’m just trying to help. 我只不过在帮忙
[31:04] Is there a problem,Paul? 出什么事了 Paul?
[31:05] No,no,no,sweetheart. 没 没 没什么 宝贝
[31:08] There’s no problem. Right? 没什么事 对吗?
[31:11] Sir,just take the card and go home. 收好信用卡 回家去吧
[31:23] Come on,sweetie. 走吧 宝贝
[31:28] A lot of people come through that clinic. It was sad. 许多人在那家诊所进进出出 现实是很悲哀
[31:32] Guy really wanted a child. 那个家伙的确想要个孩子
[31:34] What about the experimental trial? 那些试验性实验呢?
[31:35] Supposed to start last month. 应该是从上个月开始的
[31:38] He calls up and cancels just before. 他在临开始之前打电话取消了
[31:41] I told him he couldn’t get back in the program if he changed his mind. 我告诉过他 改变主意后 就再进不了那个项目了
[31:44] Did he threaten you? 他威胁过你吗?
[31:45] No. 没有
[31:48] Just said it didn’t matter. 就说了一句没有关系
[31:50] Nobody cared anyway. 反正也没人在乎
[31:54] So Juanita was supposed to be target #4, 那么说Juanita本应该是4号目标
[31:57] just like Fred Norris,who pitied his father. 就像那个Fred Norris 怜悯他爸爸的人
[32:00] But he failed. Juanita’s in protective custody. 但他没成功 Juanita被警方保护起来了
[32:04] So what’s his next move? 那他下一步会是什么?
[32:06] Take himself out,just like Dad. 干掉自己 就像他爸爸那样
[32:09] What’s Bill say to his son in that note? Bill写给他儿子那封信上怎么说的?
[32:11] “To my son Paul,I’m sorry I’m too weak to take you with me. “致吾儿Paul 很抱歉 我懦弱的不能带着你一起走”
[32:13] ***with me. i tried*** 我太累了
[32:15] ” I keep thinking about what Claire said,that Paul would never leave her behind. 我一直在想Claire说过的话 说是Paul绝不会丢下她一人
[32:20] All he ever wanted was a family. 他一心想要的就是一个家庭
[32:21] He was willing to give up his business if it meant having a child. 如果能有个孩子他愿意放弃生意
[32:24] But he cancels his appointments at the fertility clinic. “Nobody cares. “ 但他取消了生育诊所的预约 说是”没人在乎”
[32:30] Yeah,he’s done. He’s gonna take himself out and take Claire with him. 结束了 他准备了结自己 让Claire陪葬
[32:37] No answer at Claire’s house. Claire家里没人应答
[32:38] Agent’s not responding either. 执勤探员也没有回答
[32:40] Paul’s already there. Paul已经到那里了
[33:01] Officer down. Shots fired. 有探员倒下 枪伤
[33:20] I think you can understand me,though. “我还是相信你能听懂我说的”
[33:22] I think,behind your eyes,you’re… “从你双眼中流露出的…”
[33:24] you’re just as alert as ever… “你还和以前一样清醒…”
[33:27] They’re going to say things that aren’t fair. 他们要说一些胡话了
[33:31] Blow them out of proportion. 完全不合情理的话
[33:35] – Mr. Trask… – But you know me. – “Trask先生…” – 但你了解我的
[33:38] You’ve always known me. 你一直懂我的
[33:41] So,uh,why do you want to work here? 呃 为什么你想在这工作?
[33:41] “Crash into Me” by Dave Matthews Band 呃 为什么你想在这工作?
[33:43] The hours are long. We don’t pay very well. 工作时间又长 待遇又不好
[33:46] The boss is a stickler. 老板是个偏执狂
[33:49] I like movies. 我爱电影
[33:51] Who doesn’t? 谁不爱呢?
[33:53] I get lost in movies. 我会沉迷在电影里
[33:55] It’s like… dreaming while you’re awake. 就像… 醒着的时候做梦
[33:59] I don’t know. I just wanted to be closer to it. 说不清 我只是想更接近那个梦
[34:03] I get that. 我听懂了
[34:06] East of Eden. <伊甸园之东>
[34:08] Oh,yeah. You like it? 哦 你喜欢这部?
[34:10] Yeah. Not bad for a melodrama. 作为一部通俗剧还不错
[34:12] Well,it’s a little more than a melodrama. 可不止是一部通俗剧
[34:15] That’s debatable. 看来有点争议
[34:17] Not really. I mean,it’s Steinbeck. 也不尽然 那可是斯坦贝克的原作
[34:22] Okay,smart man. 好吧 聪明人
[34:24] Convince me. 说服我吧
[34:34] What you said about the movies– about living in a dream– 你说的关于电影的话–那句活在梦里-
[34:39] that’s how you’ve made me feel all these years. 就是这几年你给我的感受
[34:42] Paul,please… Paul 求你了…
[34:46] – Excuse me,Mr. Trask… – This part’s great. – “抱歉 Trask先生…” – 这一段棒级了
[34:48] … for daring to speak to you this way,but… “..原谅我敢用这种方式对你说话 但是…”
[34:50] “It’s awful not to be loved. “不被人爱是多么可怕”
[34:53] “It’s the worst thing in the world. “那是世间最悲惨的事”
[34:56] “It makes you mean and violent and cruel. “你会变得刻薄 暴力 残忍”
[34:59] ” And that’s the way Cal has always felt… “那就是Cal一直以来的感受…”
[35:01] We’re in the middle of something here. 我们现在进退两难
[35:03] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[35:04] You know that’s not going to happen. 你知道那是不可能的
[35:07] How you doing,Claire? 你怎么样了 Claire?
[35:09] You hanging in there? 你坚持的住吗?
[35:10] Yeah. 嗯
[35:12] You hear that,Paul? 你听见了吗 Paul?
[35:13] You’re terrifying your wife. 你吓到你老婆了
[35:16] Why don’t you be a good husband and let her go? 为什么不做个好丈夫放她走呢?
[35:18] It’ll be over soon. 马上就结束了
[35:19] Is that the master plan? 那是个好主意吗?
[35:21] Eat a bullet,just like your father? 吞弹而亡 像你父亲一样?
[35:23] My father built something,and it was ripped from his hands. 我父亲打造的东西 后来又被夺走了
[35:26] I just tried to correct the mistakes of the past. 我只是试着去修补过去的那些错误
[35:29] – Murdering all those people… – Tying up his loose ends,balancing the books. – 通过谋杀那帮人… – 解决遗留问题 清算旧账
[35:33] – But it didn’t matter. – Your father’s not a touchstone,Paul. – 但一切都没关系了 – 父亲的行为不应成为你的行事标准 Paul
[35:36] He was bad in business,and he blamed everyone else. 他生意失败 就怪罪到每个人头上
[35:40] He could have tried again. 他本可再试一次
[35:42] He could have made an effort– for his son. 他本可再努力一把– 为了他的儿子
[35:45] You think I don’t know that? 你以为我不知道这些?
[35:48] The man shot himself 30 yards from me. 那个人离我30码处远自杀了
[35:50] You see his note? 你看了那封遗言吗?
[35:52] It said,”Nobody cares. 上面写着 “没有人在乎”
[35:57] ” But I cared. 但我在乎
[35:59] Why couldn’t he see that? 为什么他就没意识到呢?
[36:02] Like… like I didn’t even matter. 就像…像我从来就无关紧要
[36:07] I mean,every step of the way, 我每走一步
[36:08] I just tried to build something that would last. 不过是在寻求一些长久的东西
[36:10] He had the drive-in,so you got the video stores to prove him wrong. 他拥有过露天影院 你就开了音像店 好证明他是错的
[36:14] – But it ends the same. – Easy,now,Paul… – 但结局是一样的 – 放轻松 Paul…
[36:17] 45 years old,and I’m every inch the failure he was. 活了45年 我和他一样彻底失败
[36:21] You’re wrong. 你错了
[36:23] You’ve got something he never had. 你有他从来没有过的东西
[36:25] You’ve got a real family. 你有一个真正的家庭
[36:27] You’ve got a beautiful wife sitting there right next to you. 一个漂亮的老婆 就坐在你的旁边
[36:30] You’ve got a child. 你还有孩子
[36:37] Juanita from the fertility clinic– 那个生育诊所的Juanita–
[36:39] that’s what she told us. 是她告诉我们的
[36:42] Claire here is pregnant. Claire怀孕了
[36:47] – How? – Experimental treatments. – 怎么成功的? – 那些试验性实验
[36:49] You canceled the appointment… 你取消了预约…
[36:52] Claire went anyway. Claire还是不顾一切的去了
[36:54] Claire?
[36:56] I… I… I just really wanted to make you happy. 我…我…我真的很想让你开心
[37:03] You should have told me. 你应该告诉我的
[37:06] I was waiting until I knew it was for sure. 我想等到确定了再告诉你
[37:25] “Man has a choice,and it’s… “人可以做出选择 而正是那些抉择…
[37:27] the choice is what makes him a man. 体现了人之所以为人”
[37:30] ” That’s right. 没错
[37:38] All right. Sending Claire up! 好了 送Claire上去!
[37:54] – He’s secure. – I don’t care. – 他没危险了 – 我不关心这点
[37:57] What are you doing? 你准备干什么?
[37:59] I want to know why. 我要知道为什么
[38:01] Why did Barry Jensen have to die? 为什么Barry Jensen会死?
[38:03] Why do you care? 为什么你要在乎?
[38:05] I’m the one who was with him. 我就是那时和他一起的人
[38:08] Oh,yeah. 哦 对了
[38:10] I remember you. 我记得你
[38:38] Your phone number,right? 那是你电话号码 对吗?
[38:40] Well,if you didn’t care about that guy before I shot him, why do you care now? 既然我开枪前你不在乎那个家伙 为什么现在关心了?
[38:43] We were kids. 那时我们都是孩子
[38:45] He didn’t deserve it. Now,I want an answer: why? 他不该死 现在 我要的是答案 为什么?
[38:47] Take it from me. 杀了我吧
[38:49] – Answers– they’re overrated. – I want an answer! – 答案 往往被高估了 – 告诉我答案!
[38:52] Diane,don’t do this. He’s not worth it. Diane 别这样 为了他不值得
[38:54] Don’t you get high and mighty with me. 别站在道德高处训斥我
[38:56] Roles reversed,you’d do the same. 换做是你 你一样这么做
[38:58] What do you prove by shooting him? He’s got nothing to lose. 朝他开枪能得到什么? 他已经一无所有了
[39:00] Except my child,right? 但我有个孩子对吗?
[39:02] Nothing to lose except my unborn child. 除了未出生的孩子 我什么都没有
[39:10] Claire isn’t pregnant. Claire没有怀孕
[39:16] It’s a lie. 不过是个谎言
[39:18] Go ahead. Shoot me. 动手吧 开枪啊
[39:19] You pull that trigger,and you’re doing him a favor. 你扣了扳机 就便宜他了
[39:21] – That’s all you’ll accomplish. – Shoot. – 那是你唯一能得到的 – 开啊
[39:22] I’ve waited 30 years to find out why that kid died in my lap. 我花了30年去搞明白 为什么那孩子死在了我身上
[39:25] Now,you’re going to tell me,and in exchange for that, 现在 你告诉我 作为交换
[39:28] I’m going to give you what you want: end your miserable life. 我给你想要的 结束你那可悲的生命
[39:30] – Is that a deal? – Diane,we are not… – 这交易怎么样? – Diane 不行…
[39:32] This is happening,Detective,whether you like it or not. 这么定了 警探 不管你同不同意
[39:34] I had to prove him wrong. 我得证明他错了
[39:35] – Barry? – My father. – 我父亲
[39:37] Said he was nothing when he died. Less than nothing. 死前说他什么都不是 人生毫无价值
[39:40] But to me,he was everything. 但对我而言 他就是我的一切
[39:44] Barry didn’t know your father. Barry不认识你的父亲
[39:46] He wasn’t paying attention to the movie. 他对电影莫不关心
[39:50] Just wanted to get inside your pants. 就想着和你上床
[39:52] Would have been fine any other day. 如果不是那天 他应该没事的
[40:02] But they were playing East of Eden that night. 那天晚上 他们放的是<伊甸园之东>
[40:06] And your boyfriend… 而你的男朋友…
[40:09] just didn’t get it. 丝毫不关心
[40:12] Man,I’m telling you,she’s good to go. 老兄 告诉你 可以搞定她了
[40:14] I got the peach schnapps,couple ludes. 我准备了蜜桃杜松子酒 一些烈酒
[40:17] Tonight’s the night. 就是今晚了
[40:18] Excuse me. 抱歉
[40:20] Just need a small popcorn. 要一份小杯爆米花
[40:21] Easy,little man. 别急 小家伙
[40:24] Anyway,she’s waiting for me. 而且 她等着我呢
[40:25] Come on. Movie’s about to start. 够了 电影要开始了
[40:27] Dude,so what? 哥们 那又怎样?
[40:29] It’s East of Eden. It’s a classic. 放的是<伊甸园之东> 是经典片子
[40:31] Yeah,if you say so. 你说是就是吧
[40:33] They’ve played it every year since this theater opened. 自从这个影院开张后 他们每年都放
[40:36] Kid,look around you. 小屁孩 看看周围
[40:38] No one’s here to see the movie. 这里没有人是来看电影的
[40:52] You need to see a movie,go to the cineplex. 你想看电影 去多厅电影院吧
[40:54] Nobody here cares. 这里没人关心电影
[40:57] Nobody cares. 没人在乎
[41:05] “Keepsake” by State Radio
[41:23] * One gonna heal my body *
[41:25] * Nothing gonna heal my pain *
[41:27] * One gonna settle me down *
[41:29] * And bring me back up again *
[41:32] * One gonna put my family *
[41:35] * Back together again *
[41:41] * One gonna hold my woman *
[41:43] * Another gonna hold my job *
[41:45] * One gonna help me get up *
[41:47] * And one gonna help me stop *
[41:50] * One gonna help me talk right *
[41:52] * One gonna lay me down to sleep *
[42:17] * One gonna hold my guts *
[42:18] * And another gonna hold my bones *
[42:21] * One gonna keep me warm *
[42:23] * And another gonna keep me cold *
[42:25] * One gonna bring religion *
[42:28] * Right from a Coleman stove *
[42:34] * One gonna help me keep her *
[42:36] * And another gonna help me take *
[42:38] * One gonna run me down *
[42:40] * Hell,a bullet’s in my way *
[42:43] * You’re gonna keep my soul *
[42:45] * It was yours to have long ago *
[43:09] * One gonna buckle my belt *
[43:11] * Around the ceiling pipe *
[43:13] * One gonna buckle up my knees *
[43:15] * And one gonna lock them up tight *
[43:18] * One gonna hold the pen while you *
[43:20] * Drag my arm across the page *
[43:26] * One gonna hold my memory *
[43:29] * Another gonna close the door *
[43:31] * One gonna leave me restless… *
[43:39] cold case s07e19
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme