时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | {\pos(190,150)}the **** | {\pos(190,150)}故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事 |
[00:04] | {\pos(260,230)}june*** | {\pos(260,230)}1980年6月17日 |
[00:08] | * I don’t mind you coming here * | |
[00:12] | * Wasting all my time * | |
[00:16] | * ‘Cause when you’re standing.* | |
[00:18] | Oh,come on,Barry. | 拜托 Barry |
[00:19] | I want to hear the movie. | 我听不见电影的声音了 |
[00:20] | I don’t see anybody else watching. | 这里有谁是为看电影来的 |
[00:22] | It’s James Dean. | 这是James Dean主演的啊 |
[00:24] | * It’s not the perfume that you wear * | |
[00:28] | * It’s not the ribbons in your hair.* | |
[00:31] | Peach schnapps? | 蜜桃甜酒? |
[00:33] | That’s your big move,Barry? | 你就这点量 Barry? |
[00:34] | I thought you liked peach schnapps. | 我以为你会喜欢的 |
[00:36] | Oh,who told you that?Shane Bannif? | 谁告诉你的?Shane Bannif? |
[00:37] | No. | 不是 |
[00:39] | Next time you see Shane,ask him what happened at Devil’s Pool. | 下次见到Shane时问他在魔鬼泳池的事 |
[00:42] | He took you there? | 他带你去过那? |
[00:43] | Pumped me full of peach schnapps,said he wanted to jump the ledge. | 他把甜酒弄了我一身 还要做高台跳水 |
[00:46] | – No way. – way | – 不可能 – 可能 |
[00:48] | I jump,but Shane has some last-minute shrinkage. | 我跳了 可Shane最后一刻临阵退缩 |
[00:52] | End of our big date. | 我们就不欢而散了 |
[00:54] | * I don’t mind you hanging out.* | |
[00:56] | I’ll take one of these. | 我就来这个吧 |
[00:58] | * And talking in your sleep * | |
[01:01] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[01:02] | * Doesn’t matter where you’ve been * | |
[01:05] | * As long as it was deep,yeah * | |
[01:09] | * You always knew to wear it well * | |
[01:12] | * And you look so fancy I can tell.* | |
[01:17] | Feels like we’re being watched. | 我老觉得有人盯着我们 |
[01:21] | You want to go in the back? | 想去后座吗? |
[01:22] | * And talking in your sleep * | |
[01:25] | * I guess you’re just what I needed.* | |
[01:27] | * Can you put the top up?* | 能把顶棚升起来吗? |
[01:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:30] | Just don’t move. | 你别动 |
[01:32] | * I guess you’re just what I needed * | |
[01:34] | * Just what I needed * | |
[01:36] | * I needed someone to bleed.* | |
[01:38] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[01:39] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[01:40] | Well,unstick it. | 那就把它弄好 |
[01:49] | You look. | 你看起来 |
[01:50] | beautiful. | 真美 |
[01:56] | Help! | 救命! |
[01:57] | Somebody help him! | 谁来救救他! |
[02:00] | help! | 救命! |
[02:12] | Well,you look great,Diane. | 你看起来不错 Diane |
[02:13] | Ah,capoeira,crunches,six rounds at the heavy bag. | 多亏了卡泼卫勒舞(巴西舞蹈) 仰卧起坐 还有每天负重跑六圈 |
[02:16] | I never give an inch. | 我一磅肉也没长 |
[02:20] | Boss. | 头儿 Lil 来见见我的朋友Diane Yates |
[02:20] | Lil,I’d like you to meet a friend of mine – Diane Yates. | 头儿 Lil 来见见我的朋友Diane Yates |
[02:22] | Agent Yates,FBI. | Yates探员 FBI的 |
[02:24] | This the one you told me about,John? | 这就是你说过的那位 John? |
[02:28] | something I can help you with? | 有什么能帮你的吗? |
[02:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:31] | Diane got her start in the PPD. | Diane的职业生涯开始于费城警局 |
[02:33] | 18th District. | 18区的 |
[02:35] | Wild West back then. | 以前是西部荒原 |
[02:36] | She blazed a trail for women. | 她可是女性的先驱 |
[02:37] | Oh,that’s a bunch of bull,Johnn I got tired of being groped by the boys club and then being passed up for promotion. | 这都是胡扯 我受不了在俱乐部被人非礼 每次升职也没我的份 |
[02:42] | Ah,it’s more complicated than that. | 事情没这么简单的 |
[02:44] | What,you want to compare detective test scores? | 怎么 你想比比警探资格考成绩吗? |
[02:46] | No. | 不了 |
[02:47] | The spot you ten points for having a Y chromosome. | Y染色体刚好让你输了十分 |
[02:49] | Well,it’s not too long ago. | 这事不久前还有呢 |
[02:51] | At least the Bureau was a little bit more enlightened. | 至少那时联邦调查局还稍微开明点 |
[02:53] | You back for memories or. | 你是来叙旧的还是来– |
[02:55] | coffee? | 喝咖啡的? |
[02:57] | A case you worked on a while ago. | 为一个你办过的案子 |
[02:59] | The fresh job. | 有了新情况 |
[03:00] | Mel Shaver. | |
[03:02] | Shot dead walking his dog. | 在遛狗时被射杀 |
[03:03] | Elmwood Park. | 在Elmwood公园 |
[03:05] | Uh,suspected robbery,went cold with no witnesses. | 怀疑是抢劫 但没有目击者无法结案 |
[03:08] | Yeah,well,we’ll see about that. | 嗯 这点还有待商榷 |
[03:09] | What’s the FBI’s interest in the job? | FBI为什么对这个感兴趣? |
[03:10] | Classified. | 机密 |
[03:11] | Listen,I had a rough one last night,I need a fistful of Ibuprofen or something stronger. | 我昨晚睡得很糟 我得去吃把布洛芬什么的 |
[03:20] | Classified. | 机密 |
[03:21] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[03:22] | Well,just download her on the case,Lil. | 就让她办这个案子吧 Lil |
[03:24] | Maybe she can help us solve it. | 也许她能帮我们结案 |
[03:28] | Got some Ibuprofen in my desk. | 我抽屉里有止疼片 |
[03:32] | Anything stronger? | 还有更劲爆的吗? |
[03:33] | Mel Shaver,43-year-old tax lawyer,shot on November 6,in,uh,Elmwood Park. | Mel Shaver 43岁 税务律师 11月6日被射杀 在–Elmwood公园 |
[03:39] | Recover any ballistics evidence? | 有弹片残留吗? |
[03:40] | Through and through. | 一枪射穿 |
[03:42] | Gold Rolex,a wallet missing. | 劳力士金表和钱包遗失 |
[03:44] | Got a string of holdups in the area. | 那附近常发生抢劫 |
[03:46] | What else? | 还有别的么? |
[03:47] | Wife says he didn’t have any enemies. | 他妻子说他没有仇人 |
[03:49] | Solid citizen. | 是个良民 |
[03:50] | What about habits? | 他有什么爱好? |
[03:51] | Crack or stripping his bark in the woods? | 吸毒还是在树林里斗殴? |
[03:53] | Nothing turned up. | 没查到什么 |
[03:54] | Nothing turned up,or you didn’t ask? | 没查到还是你没去查? |
[03:57] | I worked the case. | 我做了该做的 |
[03:58] | There was nothing to go on. | 没有线索了 |
[04:01] | It’s a Percocet,left over from an accident. | 这是镇痛药 我剩下的 |
[04:04] | Shame not to finish a prescription. | 开的药怎么能不吃完 |
[04:06] | I didn’t need them. | 我不需要了 |
[04:09] | Major Maurice Kitchener got the end he deserved. | Maurice Kitchener少校是罪有应得 |
[04:15] | Run my name through the Fed database? | 在资料库里查过我了? |
[04:17] | Wouldn’t exactly describe you as a solid citizen,Detective. | 我不能肯定地说你是个良民 警探 |
[04:20] | Though you lean that way. | 即使你行在正道上 |
[04:22] | I do my best. | 我尽力把握 |
[04:23] | Of course you do. | 那是当然 |
[04:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:26] | It’s a wooded area,adjacent to the kill spot. | 一片树林 紧挨着案发地 |
[04:28] | No,no,no. | 不不不 |
[04:29] | Here. | 看这儿 |
[04:32] | I need these blown up. | 我需要放大这些照片 |
[04:34] | Get a high-res scan. | 高解析度扫描 |
[04:35] | This is Philadelphia. | 这儿是费城 |
[04:36] | We got one lab tech,one copy machine and a two-week wait. | 我们只有1个实验室 1台复印机 要等2周 |
[04:39] | That’s for a hot case. | 这还是重要案子的待遇 |
[04:41] | I’ll do it,then. | 那我来 |
[04:43] | So,is this the extent of your investigation? | 这就是你所有的调查资料? |
[04:45] | Unless the FBI has some new information. | 除非FBI有新的线索 |
[04:47] | No. | 不 |
[04:48] | We’re counting on you having missed something. | 我们希望你漏掉了什么 |
[04:50] | Mmm,doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[04:52] | Case is cold. | 已经是悬案了 |
[04:53] | Start by re-interviewing the wife. | 从重新询问他妻子开始 |
[04:55] | And do you need approval from Daddy,or can we just work this case? | 你还要问问老爹的意见还是跟着我干? |
[05:00] | How exactly do you know Stillman? | 你到底跟Stillman有多熟? |
[05:02] | Johnny always gave me a fair shake coming up. | Johnny总是对我很公平 |
[05:06] | All things considered. | 考虑到所有因素的情况下 |
[05:07] | Considering what? | 考虑到什么因素? |
[05:09] | I broke up his marriage. | 我让他离婚了 |
[05:40] | Season X Episode X | |
[06:00] | You want a piece of me? | 你想来问什么? |
[06:01] | Nah. | 不是 |
[06:02] | Just came to see how you were doing. | 只是来看看你过得怎么样 |
[06:05] | Well,five hours a day I get to talk about my feelings. | 我一天有5个小时告诉别人我的感受 |
[06:10] | Can’t sleep ’cause my roommate’s up every five minutes washing the germs off his hands, | 我睡不着觉 室友每隔5分钟就要起来 洗掉手上的细菌 |
[06:15] | and lecturing me about palm oils in my diet. | 还教育我棕榈油对减肥有帮助 |
[06:18] | Highlight of the day is,uh,taking on my fellow detectives in ping-pong, | 唯一的亮点就是能和朋友打打乒乓球 |
[06:22] | but other than that things are looking up. | 不过除了这些我挺好的 |
[06:24] | How’s the Jell-O? | 果冻好吃吗? |
[06:25] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[06:27] | Mac and cheese sucks. | 不过通心粉难吃死了 |
[06:32] | Portable DVD player. | 便携式DVD |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | The Honeymooners. | 蜜月期 |
[06:39] | The Godfather One. | 教父一 |
[06:40] | Two. | 二 |
[06:42] | Midnight Run. | 午夜狂奔 |
[06:45] | The Cutting Edge? | 冰上奇缘? |
[06:47] | It’s a guilty pleasure. | 个人喜好 |
[06:49] | Mine,too. | 我也喜欢 别告诉别人 |
[06:50] | Between us. | 我也喜欢 别告诉别人 |
[06:55] | D.A.,uh,reopened the Billingsley case. | 地方检察官重新办理Billingsley的案子了 |
[07:01] | Fat lot of good that does Joe Don. | 亏欠了Joe Don很多啊 |
[07:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Has there been a break in the case? | 案子有进展了? |
[07:11] | It’s a routine reinvestigation. | 这只是常规的回访 |
[07:13] | Why is the FBI interested? | 为什么FBI会来? |
[07:15] | Quite a collection. | 收藏很丰富啊 |
[07:18] | My husband bought those for me. | 我丈夫给我买的 |
[07:19] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[07:20] | What kind of man was your husband? | 你丈夫是个怎样的人? |
[07:22] | I know what you’re asking. | 我知道你要问什么 |
[07:24] | We had a good marriage. | 我们的婚姻很幸福 |
[07:25] | What,because he bought you these? | 是吗 因为他给你买了这个? |
[07:27] | And he was very thoughtful. | 他很细心 |
[07:29] | Sounds like. | 听起来是 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:34] | I don’t see what this has to do with his murder. | 我不知道说这些对案子有什么帮助 |
[07:36] | If you could just tell us what happened that night. | 告诉我们那晚发生了什么就好 |
[07:40] | Mel took our dog for a walk and was killed by a stranger. | Mel出去遛狗 然后被陌生人枪杀了 |
[07:45] | One minute you’re planning a trip to the Galápagos and the next you’re shopping funerary urns. | 上一分钟你还计划去加拉帕格斯岛旅行 下一分钟你就在挑选骨灰坛了 |
[07:50] | Did he ever live or work in Upper Darby? | 他曾在西郊的上达比市工作或生活过吗? |
[07:54] | not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 特拉华县呢? |
[07:55] | Anywhere in Delaware Country? | 据我所知没有 特拉华县呢? |
[07:58] | He was a homebody. | 他是个居家男人 |
[07:59] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[08:00] | You’d just sit around sipping Sleepytime Tea and watching 60 Minutes? | 你们只是坐在一起喝茶 看<60分钟时事杂志>节目? |
[08:05] | Mel worked. | Mel有工作 |
[08:07] | He watched the Phillies. | 他看费城人队的比赛 |
[08:09] | He took walks. | 出去散散步 |
[08:10] | Our big excitement was dinner and a movie. | 我们最大的快乐就是吃晚饭 看电影 |
[08:13] | Did he ever mention the Darby View Drive-In? | 他提过Darby View汽车影院吗? |
[08:16] | Drive-In? | 汽车影院? |
[08:19] | This is going to help solve my husband’s murder? | 这能查出我丈夫是谁杀的? |
[08:21] | Oh,just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[08:22] | I think I want you to leave. | 我想请你离开 |
[08:25] | Interesting interrogation technique. | 你询问的技巧真有意思 |
[08:27] | You’re a hand-holder. | 你爱安慰人 |
[08:28] | It works sometimes. | 这有时候管用 |
[08:30] | That woman lost her husband. | 那女人刚失去了丈夫 |
[08:31] | I got that. | 我知道 |
[08:32] | As well as he liked the Phillies and walks in the park. | 我还知道他喜欢费城人队和散步 |
[08:34] | It’s a tragic loss,to be sure. | 这真是个悲剧 |
[08:36] | Well,she might’ve given us something. | 她也许能给我们提供线索呢 |
[08:37] | I’m looking for connections,not Facebook friends. | 我是在找案件的联系 不是在Facebook(著名社交网站)上交朋友 |
[08:39] | She didn’t know who killed her husband,and I needed to know that. | 她不知道是谁杀了她丈夫 但我得知道 |
[08:46] | Boss said these belong to you. | 头儿说这是你的 |
[08:48] | Diane Yates. | |
[08:49] | Scotty Valens. | |
[08:51] | You two partners? | 你们是搭档? |
[08:55] | What type of name is that– Valens? | 这是哪国的名字– Valens? |
[08:57] | Italian? | 意大利? |
[08:57] | Mexican? | 墨西哥? |
[08:58] | Cuban,Puerto Rican. | 古巴的 波多黎各 |
[09:00] | As in Valenzuela. | 古巴语是Valenzuela |
[09:02] | It’s a shame to shorten that. | 简化真是难听 |
[09:04] | I dated a Latino once. | 我跟一个拉丁人约会过 |
[09:06] | All talk,no follow through. | 只会说话 别的都不干 |
[09:09] | You’re dating the wrong Latinos. | 你约错了拉丁人 |
[09:11] | Well,I guess so. | 也许吧 |
[09:12] | How about you put those pretty brown eyes of yours to good use? | 你干嘛不用你漂亮的棕色眼睛干点正事? |
[09:16] | And don’t worry,I don’t bite. | 别担心 我不会咬人 |
[09:17] | Anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[09:24] | I got grass,trees,rocks,park bench. | 我看到草 树 石头 还有公园的长椅 |
[09:28] | Mmm,there’s something here. | 这里有东西 |
[09:32] | Could be a homeless squat. | 可能是个蹲着的流浪汉 |
[09:34] | I don’t recall an interview in the file. | 我不记得档案里有过问话 |
[09:35] | They must’ve split when they saw the cops. | 一定是看见警察他们就溜了 |
[09:37] | Yeah,but it’d be nice to know if he saw something. | 如果知道他看见了什么就好了 |
[09:40] | I’ll call patrol. | 我打给巡逻警 |
[09:42] | Talk to the beat cop. | 和执行任务的警察谈谈 |
[09:50] | I miss a spot shaving? | 我脸没刮干净吗? |
[09:53] | Just looking. | 我只是看看你 |
[09:55] | Thinking you’d fit right in at the Bureau. | 琢磨着你来局里会很适应 |
[09:57] | You fill out a suit nicely,and I’m sure you’re good at sucking up. | 你穿正装很合身 我相信你学东西也很快 |
[10:01] | Minority doesn’t hurt. | 少数族裔没什么妨碍的 |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:03] | I’ll get right on that. | 我会考虑的 |
[10:05] | So,what’s the Bureau want with this case,anyway? | 到底为啥局里会想插手这件案子? |
[10:08] | What’s it like working with the bleach queen? | 和御姐一起工作啥感觉? |
[10:12] | Well,Lil and I make a good team. | Lil和我配合的很好 |
[10:14] | Oh,I bet. | 哦 我猜也是 |
[10:16] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[10:17] | You’re not her type? | 你不是她的菜? |
[10:20] | RUSH: Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Guy we’re looking for is Carl Guidry. | 我们要找的人叫Carl Guidry |
[10:23] | The bum in the park. | 公园里的流浪乞丐 |
[10:24] | Patrol picked him up last week for a visit to the psych ward. | 巡警上周把他送去了精神病院 |
[10:27] | At St.Paul’s. | 就在圣保罗医院 |
[10:30] | You remember this place,Carl? | 你记得这片地方吗 Carl? |
[10:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:37] | You stay there sometimes? | 你有时候会在那过夜? |
[10:38] | Under my tree. | 在属于我的大树下 |
[10:40] | Well,a man was shot and killed there last November. | 去年11月有个男人被枪杀了 |
[10:43] | And,uh,we think you might’ve seen it happen. | 我们认为你或许看见发生了什么 |
[10:45] | No,I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[10:47] | It was right here by the path. | 就在小路的旁边 |
[10:49] | He was walking a dog. | 当时他溜着狗 |
[10:51] | No,ma’am.Final answer. | 没有看见 女士 最终答案 |
[10:52] | Carl? | |
[10:55] | We know everything,Carl. | 我们什么都知道 Carl |
[10:58] | Everything inside that head of yours. | 任何在你脑海里的东西 |
[11:00] | Even that girl. | 甚至包括那个女孩 |
[11:03] | You have a problem with people reading your thoughts? | 你不喜欢别人读懂你的思想? |
[11:06] | I want it to stop. | 我不要那样 |
[11:08] | I can help you with that. | 我能帮你办到 |
[11:11] | First,you have to help us. | 首先 你必须帮我们的忙 |
[11:14] | Take that. | 吃了它 |
[11:17] | It’ll keep the intruders out. | 它能帮你挡住不请自来的人 |
[11:25] | Is that better? | 好点了吗? |
[11:27] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[11:28] | It must be working. | 一定有效的 |
[11:30] | Can I-I have another? | 我能-再来一粒吗? |
[11:31] | After you tell us about the shooting. | 你告诉我们枪击事件之后才行 |
[11:34] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | I was right-right there. | 我当时就在那里 |
[12:00] | You leave when you saw the police? | 你看见警察就离开了? |
[12:02] | I-I didn’t want no trouble. | 我-我不想惹上麻烦 |
[12:04] | The man in the green jacket,Carl– what was he doing to the body? | 那个穿绿夹克的男人 Carl– 他对尸体在干嘛? |
[12:07] | Taking that gold watch. | 取下那块金表 |
[12:10] | I suppose. | 我想应该是 |
[12:12] | w’d you know about that watch,Carl? | 你怎么知道那块金表的 Carl? |
[12:19] | Did you take t watch,Carl? | 是你拿走金表的吗 Carl? |
[12:23] | I took a few things. | 我拿了几样东西 |
[12:27] | There goes robbery as a motive. | 这就构成了抢劫的动机 |
[12:29] | But the shooter checked the body. | 但是凶手检查了尸体 |
[12:30] | YATES: Making sure there was no bullet left behind. | 确保没有遗留下子弹 |
[12:35] | Get something off the homeless guy? | 从流浪汉那里有啥收获? |
[12:35] | Saw the shooter. | 看见过凶手 |
[12:37] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[12:39] | So,uh,Yates and Stillman had a thing. | 呃 Yates和Stillman有过一段情 |
[12:43] | A thing,thing? | 有过一腿? |
[12:45] | It was what she said.Yeah,broke up his marriage. | 是她说的 她毁了他的婚姻 |
[12:50] | The bigger issue is,Cougar Town won’t let me in on what the Fed” interest in this case is. | 麻烦的是 <熟女镇>来客不告诉我 为啥调查局对这案子感兴趣 |
[12:54] | Might have a connect to Darby in Delaware County. | 也许和特拉华县的达比市有关 |
[12:57] | Yeah,I’ll dig around,see what I can find. | 我去查查 看看有何收获 |
[13:01] | Diane,I want you to meet another member of my team,Kat Miller. | Diane 我介绍你另一位手下 Kat Miller |
[13:03] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[13:06] | Nice to meet you,too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[13:08] | – You promised to keep me in the loop. – i will | – 你答应过让我知情 – 我会的 |
[13:10] | But first I need Rush to walk me through the crime scene. | 但首先要让Rush带我到犯罪现场走一趟 |
[13:17] | Shaver enters the park approximately 9:30. | Shaver大约是9点半进公园的 |
[13:20] | I figure he keeps to the lighted path. | 我想他是沿着有灯的小路走 |
[13:25] | The killer waited in the bushes till he rounds the corner. | 凶手在灌木丛中等候 直到他来到拐弯处 |
[13:28] | Confronts Shaver,and maybe something happens with the dog,or Shaver resists. | 等到Shaver后 或许狗意识到有状况 又或是Shaver反抗了 |
[13:36] | Shot came from over there. | 那一枪是从那里射出来的 |
[13:41] | With a handgun? | 用手枪? |
[13:43] | It’s got to be 100 yards. | 这里有100码远呢 |
[13:44] | He used a rifle. | 他用的是来福枪 |
[13:46] | Not a lot of thugs using long guns. | 用长枪的歹徒可不多 |
[13:49] | Shaver enters the shooting lane illuminated by the street lamp. | Shaver进入的射击路线 是被路灯照亮的小路 |
[13:54] | It’s a perfect shot. | 真是完美的一击 |
[13:56] | It puts the trajectory. | 弹道延伸到… |
[14:02] | here. | 这里 |
[14:06] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你还打算告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[14:09] | We got to get this back to ballistics. | 我们要把这个带回弹道分析室 |
[14:11] | Look,I don’t give a crap how far back you and Stillman go. | 听着 我不在乎你过去和Stillman有什么 |
[14:14] | Want to keep shining me on,go ahead. | 你想继续这么拽下去 随你便 |
[14:16] | I’ll call my own friend in the Bureau. | 我会联系我在局里的朋友 |
[14:18] | I’m your friend in the Bureau. | 我就是你的朋友 |
[14:22] | We have a serial killer,a sniper. | 我们面对的是个连环杀手 一个狙击手 |
[14:25] | Are there other cases to back this up?’Cause I don’t recall other unsolveds with a rifle. | 还有其他案件和这有相似吗? 我想不起别的用来福枪的悬案 |
[14:29] | Last one was 27 years ago,and it looks like he came out of retirement. | 上一起在27年前 看起来凶手复出了 |
[14:42] | Where’s Yates? | Yates在哪? |
[14:44] | Down at ballistics. | 去了弹道分析室 |
[14:45] | Found this. | 找到了这个 |
[14:47] | Darby View Drive-In,1980. | 位于Darby View的汽车影院 1980年 |
[14:49] | Shooting never solved. | 未侦破的枪杀案 |
[14:50] | Only evidence was a rifle bullet recovered from the victim– 25.06. | 唯一的证据是受害者体内的来福枪弹头- 点25-06口径雷明顿子弹 |
[14:54] | Well,Yates thinks the Shaver murder is the work of a serial sniper. | Yates认为Shaver一案是连环狙击手 犯下的其中一起 |
[14:58] | Uh,might have heard if a sniper was picking off folks in our backyard. | 如果一个狙击手在附近连续杀人 |
[15:02] | And they sent one agent? | 他们就派一个联邦探员来? |
[15:04] | Feds come two to a box. | 联邦调查局会一次来两个人 |
[15:05] | Well,I figure,boss vouches for her,she must be good. | 我猜是头担保了她 她一定很牛 |
[15:09] | What if the task force blows in and starts barking orders? | 那如果来攻关的家伙过来就会发指令怎么办? |
[15:19] | Kicked me early. | 早点开了我吧 |
[15:22] | Got those files from the Billingsley case for you. | 拿了一点Billingsley 案子的资料给你 |
[15:25] | Just coffee,Fay. | 咖啡就好 Fay |
[15:28] | Trying to help the family out,you know? | 尽力去挽救家庭 你懂吗? |
[15:30] | You talk to the warden? | 你和看守谈过? |
[15:32] | They investigated Joe Don’s shanking. | 他们调查了Joe Don的致命伤 |
[15:34] | It turns out,he cut the chow line,the gang took offense. | 他排队吃饭时插队 帮派成员们就暴怒了 |
[15:39] | Well,that’s on me. | 哦 那都怪我 |
[15:42] | No,you can’t keep beating yourself up about this,Nick. | 不 你不能总是把这怪罪于自己 Nick |
[15:44] | No,I can’t look the other way,either. | 应该的 我找不到其他解释 |
[15:46] | Well,do the work,get your head right. | 好好干活 好好想想 |
[15:49] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:51] | Well,it means,it’s gonna be a while before you’re cleared back to active duty. | 意思是 你要过段时间才能回来了 |
[15:55] | I’m good to go. | 我很好 |
[16:00] | Worked with a guy in Vice. | 在风纪组时有个同事 |
[16:02] | He had a meltdown,his wife left him.Substance abuse. | 他有次因滥用药物垮了 老婆离开了他 |
[16:05] | Brass had him take a powder. | 上头让他赶紧走人 |
[16:08] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:09] | Well,he was chomping at the bit to get back on the line. | 当时他咬牙切齿发誓要回来 |
[16:12] | He got cleared,comes back all smiles. | 戒毒成功后 他带着笑回来 |
[16:16] | Two weeks later,I found him dead in his squad car. | 2周后 我发现他死在了巡逻车里 |
[16:22] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那种人 |
[16:27] | Take as much time as you need,Nick. | 好好休息 Nick |
[16:30] | We’ll be here for you when you’re ready. | 我们会等你充分恢复好的 |
[16:38] | You got to fluff half the boys in the lab to get a report back around here. | 你得让实验室一半人都去搞这份报告 |
[16:41] | Come back a 25.06? | 点25-06雷明顿子弹有结果了? |
[16:45] | Same bullet that killed Barry Jensen at the Darby View Drive-In. | 和杀死露天影院的Barry Jensen 用的子弹是一样的 |
[16:49] | Nice. | 很好 |
[16:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | Preliminary ballistics makes it a match. | 初步的弹道分析表明是吻合的 |
[16:57] | Well,the same shooter then? | 那就是同一个凶手了? |
[16:58] | You think? | 你这么想? |
[17:00] | You know,if you want my help,you need to tell me what’s going on. | 如果你需要帮助 你得告诉我 到底怎么一回事 |
[17:04] | How about we get a drink? | 一起喝一杯怎么样? |
[17:07] | If you’re 12-stepping,you can sip diet soda and silently judge me. | 如果你还在戒酒疗程中 可以点无糖汽水 冷静地对我评头论足 |
[17:13] | I can attribute five shootings to our guy. | 我能把5起案子联系到这家伙身上 |
[17:16] | – Victims linked? – If only. | – 受害者有联系吗? – 是就好了 |
[17:19] | Kid on his way to college,bus driver,secretary,roofer,and now the tax attorney. | 上大学的孩子 巴士司机 秘书 屋顶工 现在来了个税务律师 |
[17:26] | And the first one at the drive-in. | 最初露天影院那个之后 |
[17:27] | Three more after that,and then,nothing for 27 years. | 后面接着3起 然后 直到27年之后 |
[17:31] | I thought he was dead or in prison. | 我以为他死了 或是进了监狱 |
[17:33] | Then the Shaver shooting pops. | 之后就发生了Shaver被枪杀 |
[17:35] | Same MO– a single shot to the chest. | 同样的作案手法– 一枪毙命 |
[17:38] | No bullet left behind. | 现场没有弹头遗留 |
[17:40] | You’ve been hunting this guy for 30 years? | 你追查了这个家伙30年? |
[17:42] | Oh,I must have chased down a dozen cases I thought fit the pattern. | 我一定是查了有一打符合这模式的案件 |
[17:46] | Calling in the task force? | 通知任务小组了吗? |
[17:47] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:49] | First homicide was right around the corner here. | 第一起凶杀案就在街角附近 |
[17:52] | Frank’s Coffee Shop. | Frank咖啡店 |
[17:54] | Double murder– waitress,manager. | 双重谋杀–女侍者 经理 |
[17:59] | First on the scene? | 第一个到现场的? |
[18:00] | Took initial statements,and right away I liked the busboy for it. | 录了原始口供 当时我认为是餐馆工干的 |
[18:03] | And then the detectives show up. | 然后警探们出现了 |
[18:06] | Yeah,didn’t see it the same way. | 意见不一致 |
[18:07] | No.I try telling ’em,but they liked the ex-con grill cook. | 是啊 我试着告诉他们 但他们倾向前科犯干的 |
[18:12] | The lead laughed in my face.Told me to shut my trap and secure his crime scene. | 那个头嘲笑了我 告诉我闭嘴 别碰他的犯罪现场 |
[18:17] | Oh,I remember a few of those myself. | 我记起了一些我的遭遇 |
[18:19] | Well,last thing we need is some Fed profiler telling us | 我们最不需要调查局里专为连续杀手 做性格测绘的家伙 (讽刺<犯罪心理> ^o^) |
[18:22] | what kind of underwear our shooter favors,or that he had mommy issues. | 来告诉我们杀手都喜欢什么内衣 或者是他有恋母情节 |
[18:28] | Another round. | 再来一轮 |
[18:30] | One for him. | 给他也来一杯 |
[18:35] | Amstel Light at the end of the bar is kind of cute. | 吧台尽头处那个还蛮可爱的 |
[18:41] | You seeing anyone? | 你现在有约会谁吗? |
[18:43] | Was. | 曾经 |
[18:44] | Another cop? | 也是个警察? |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:49] | You’re looking for the real thing. | 你追寻的是现实中的幸福 |
[18:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:53] | Only took me 30 years,but I stopped believing in that nonsense when I figured out what men want. | 花了我30年时间 等我知道男人要什么后 我再不相信那些胡话了 |
[18:58] | What’s that? | 要什么? |
[18:59] | A girlfriend,not a wife. | 一个女朋友 而不是个老婆 |
[19:13] | All right,Philly P.D.will work jointly with Agent Yates and the FBI. | 费城警方会和Yates探员及FBI合作 |
[19:17] | Got five shootings. | 一共是5起枪击事件 |
[19:19] | The first in 1980,the last five months ago. | 第一件是在1980年 最后一起5个月前 |
[19:22] | Agent Yates will run the rest for you. | Yates特工会告诉你们其余的 |
[19:24] | With the exception of the first shooting,the killer chose isolated targets,minimizing his exposure. | 除第一起外 凶手选择不相干的目标 最大程度减少暴露机会 |
[19:30] | This guy is patient,smart and careful. | 这个家伙既耐心 又聪明 仔细 |
[19:32] | Safe to assume military service. | 基本可以确定服过服兵役了 |
[19:34] | Four victims either lived,worked or had ties to Delaware County. | 4个死者都曾在特拉华县生活 工作 或和那里有过关系 |
[19:38] | First victim,Barry Jensen,shot at a drive-in,1980. | 第一个受害者 Barry Jensen 在露天影院被杀 1980年 |
[19:41] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗? |
[19:42] | No.I’ve already done the legwork on that.There’s nothing there. | 没有 我早就搜集过线索 没有任何东西 |
[19:44] | Felicity Andrews,secretary.Shot in her car in New Jersey in 1981. | Felicity Andrews 秘书 1981年被开枪杀死在她的车里 |
[19:49] | Assigned theorized a carjacking gone wrong. | 被认定为劫车导致的恶性后果 |
[19:52] | Preston Schmall,part-time roofer,shot in the Poconos while camping,1982. | Preston Schmall 屋顶临时工 1982年野营时被杀死在Poconos山 |
[19:56] | Next was Fred Norris,a bus driver,shot in ’83 near the bus grounds. | 接着是Fred Norris 巴士司机 83年被杀死在车场附近 |
[20:01] | And now Shaver,the tax attorney,shot just five months ago. | 现在是Shaver 税务律师 5个月前被杀 |
[20:04] | Any casing recovered? | 有新证据吗? |
[20:05] | No,but we have the bullet that killed Shaver. | 没有 但我们得到了杀死Shaver的子弹 |
[20:07] | Matches the first victim,1980. | 吻合1980年第一起的案子 |
[20:09] | All right,re-interview family,friends,any folks at those scenes.See if something was missing. | 好吧 重新找家庭成员 朋友 现场所有人问话 看有什么遗漏没 |
[20:15] | Interview the bus driver. | 去询问巴士司机 |
[20:19] | You want me to interview the bus driver? | 你想要我去询问司机? |
[20:20] | Well,you can relate culturally. | 你在文化上比较亲近他们 |
[20:22] | Just right on the surface,huh? | 很明显是吧 哈? |
[20:24] | You got a problem with that,report me to Reverend Al after we find this guy. | 你对此有意见 找到这个家伙后 可以上告我 |
[20:29] | Why are y’all coming around now on Fred? | 为什么你们现在都来打听Fred? |
[20:31] | Reopening his murder. | 重新审理他的谋杀案 |
[20:32] | Well,it’s about time. | 真是时候 |
[20:34] | You two friends? | 你们两个是朋友? |
[20:36] | Played tonk every Friday night. | 每周五晚都玩通关 |
[20:39] | Didn’t have any family.Just-Just the regulars on his route. | 他没有家庭 只有他线路上的那些常客 |
[20:43] | What happened that night,Calvin? | 那晚发生了什么 Calvin? |
[20:45] | Well,I was getting ready for my next shift. | 我在等着下一班出车 |
[20:48] | Catching some z’s on the bus,and. | 在车上小睡了一把 |
[20:51] | and that’s when I.that’s when I heard it. | 就是那时 我听见了 |
[21:18] | Freddie? | |
[21:21] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么? 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[21:22] | Get help!He’s been shot! | 快找人来! 他中枪了! |
[21:26] | I thought it was one of Freddie’s jokes. | 我以为那是Freddie的一个玩笑 |
[21:28] | We were always pranking each other. | 以前总是互相恶搞 |
[21:31] | This other guy.black?w? | 另一个人是黑人? 还是白人? |
[21:33] | White. | 白人 |
[21:34] | When I came back from making the phone call,he was gone. | 我打完电话返回来时 他就不见了 |
[21:37] | Anything you remember about him? | 关于他 还记得什么吗? |
[21:39] | Green Army jacket. | 绿色军装夹克 |
[21:42] | WOMAN: Just never made any sense to me. | 我一点都无法理解 |
[21:45] | Felicity was going to get her radiology degree. | Felicity就要拿到放射学学位了 |
[21:47] | And you worked together before she took the job at the high school? | 她在高中工作之前 你们一起共事? |
[21:50] | At Philly Savings and Loan. | 在费城储蓄贷款银行 |
[21:51] | Secretaries? | 做秘书? |
[21:52] | Executive assistants. | 行政助理 |
[21:55] | Just a nicer way of saying the same thing. | 这么说好听点 |
[21:57] | We covered for the loan officers making promises they couldn’t keep. | 信贷员空口承诺 我们要为他们收拾烂摊子 |
[22:00] | Were there a lot of angry folks back then? | 是不是有很多生气的人找上门? |
[22:03] | Oh,you bet. | 那是肯定的 |
[22:04] | Spent most of the time answering phones,getting yelled at. | 多数时间就是接电话 听顾客大吼大叫 |
[22:07] | Felicity get in the middle of something? | Felicity卷入麻烦中了? |
[22:09] | I remember this one guy who kept calling,but that was years before she was murdered. | 我记得有个人不停打电话 但那发生在她被害几年前 |
[22:14] | You got a name? | 有名字吗? |
[22:15] | Just a nickname. | 只有一个化名 |
[22:16] | Mr.6.83. | 6.83先生 |
[22:19] | A rate the manager promised him but couldn’t deliver. | 是经理承诺给他但实现不了的利率 |
[22:28] | Wanna get lunch? | 一起吃饭嘛? |
[22:29] | They have a new salad bar at Maxwell’s. | 在马克思威尔开了一家新的沙拉店 |
[22:34] | Felicity,aren’t you going to answer it? | Felicity 你不打算接吗? |
[22:36] | I can’t.It’s him,I just know it. | 不行 是他 我就知道 |
[22:39] | Mr.6.83? | 6.83先生? |
[22:40] | He called three times this morning,and I think he followed me into the parking lot the other day. | 他今早上打过三次了 我想他有天跟踪我到了停车场 |
[22:47] | Philly Savings and Loan. | 费城储蓄贷款银行 |
[22:48] | MAN: I want answers. | 我要答案 |
[22:50] | You promised me that rate. | 你们承诺过我是那个利率的 |
[22:51] | And I want a new Cadillac and a boyfriend that looks like Robert Redford. | 那我还想要一辆新卡迪拉克 一位长得像罗伯特雷德福的男友呢 |
[22:55] | Nance! | |
[22:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[22:57] | The blonde that keeps lying to me,saying that my loan’s gonna go through? | 那个一直对我撒谎 说我的贷款 会办下来的金发美女呢? |
[23:00] | Would you like to speak to a manager? | 你想和经理谈谈吗? |
[23:02] | You’re all liars. | 你们都是骗子! |
[23:04] | Drop dead,creep! | 去死吧 神经病! |
[23:14] | It got so bad,she finally quit. | 实在是太糟了 她最终辞职了 |
[23:16] | Good thing,’cause the bank went belly up a year later. | 好事情 因为一年后银行就倒闭了 |
[23:19] | Did she know this guy’s name? | 她知道那家伙的名字吗? |
[23:21] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[23:23] | Like I said,there were a lot of angry people with the recession and all. | 我说过 因为经济衰退 大家都很愤怒 |
[23:29] | So,you were there when Preston was shot? | 在Preston中枪时你在场? |
[23:33] | Not exactly. | 确切地说不是 |
[23:35] | You told police that you were on the trail with him. | 你告诉警察案发时你和他在山道上 |
[23:39] | I wasn’t with him at the time. | 案发时我没和他在一起 |
[23:43] | – Did you see the shooter? – no | – 你看见射击者没? – 没有 |
[23:44] | The police said it was a stray bullet from a poacher. | 警察说是一颗来自偷猎者的流弹 |
[23:47] | So,you went hiking but just not together? | 你们去远足但没有一起? |
[23:51] | We weren’t exactly getting along. | 我们相处地不好 |
[23:54] | We went camping hoping to reconnect. | 去野营是为了修复关系 |
[23:57] | A little late. | 可迟了些 |
[23:59] | You filed for separation a week before he was killed. | 在他被杀前一周你申请分居 |
[24:03] | Did you tell him? | 告诉他没? |
[24:07] | We argued,he ran into the woods. | 我们吵架了 他跑进了森林 |
[24:10] | That’s the last time I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[24:11] | Why lie about being there when he was shot? | 那为什么要撒谎说他中枪时你在场? |
[24:16] | It was like that police officer knew. | 因为好像警察知道 |
[24:18] | Knew what? | 知道什么? |
[24:19] | That it was my fault somehow. | 某种原因上说是我的责任 |
[24:21] | It felt like I’d been set free. | 感觉好像是我解脱了 |
[24:24] | I know that sounds terrible,but it’s the truth. | 我知道听起来很糟 但那是事实 |
[24:27] | A happy accident. | 一个幸福的意外 |
[24:28] | It’s funny,I hadn’t thought about Preston in years. | 很有趣 我都几年没想过Preston了 |
[24:31] | And then,last month,I ran into a sister and she told me that. | 然后 上个月 我去了一个闺蜜家 |
[24:34] | One of his gambling buddies had been shut upstate New York. | 她告诉我他的一个赌友在纽约北部被枪击了 |
[24:38] | Shot and killed? | 死了? |
[24:39] | No,he survived. | 没有 他活下来了 |
[24:42] | You don’t think there’s a connection,do you? | 你们不认为有联系 是吗? |
[24:44] | Can you give us a name? | 能给个名字吗? |
[24:46] | Tim Hudson. | |
[24:48] | He’d hire Preston to help him repo cars. | 他雇Preston帮他收车 |
[24:52] | Bus driver saw the killer at the scene. | 巴士司机在现场看到了凶手 |
[24:54] | Checking for a bullet? | 在查找子弹? |
[24:56] | Trying to,until he was interrupted. | 正在努力来着 直到被人打断 |
[24:58] | What about the secretary? | 那个秘书呢? |
[24:59] | A disgruntled bank customer might’ve been stalking her. | 一个心怀不满的银行顾客或许在跟踪她 |
[25:01] | Pull the loan records from that period,Scottie,match them against military servers,people in the system. | 找出那段时期的贷款记录 Scottie 与当过兵的或前科犯做比对 |
[25:05] | Well,we got something. | 有发现了 |
[25:07] | RUSH: Found a survivor,Tim Hudson. | 发现一位幸存者 Tim Hudson |
[25:09] | Worked as a repo man with victim number three. | 一个讨债人 和三号受害者一起工作 |
[25:12] | Preston Schmall. | |
[25:14] | Wounded in a drug-related shooting. | 在一起和毒品有关的枪击中受伤 |
[25:18] | Remember how I said I’d keep you in the loop? | 记得我怎么说会让你知晓内情的? |
[25:22] | You know,I’m cutting you a lot of slack,Diane,on account of our history. | 基于我们的过去 Diane 我一直在容忍你 |
[25:25] | This guy’s out there,John,I know it. | 那家伙还逍遥法外呢 John 我知道的 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna protect my people if it turns into a turf war. | 如果变成抢地盘的争斗 我会保护我的人 |
[25:30] | It’s not going to. | 不会的 |
[25:31] | Besides,Rush doesn’t need any protecting. | 再说 Rush可不需要什么保护 |
[25:34] | I just want that out there. | 我只是想适可而止 |
[25:35] | Let’s put away the badges,huh? | 我们别谈工作了哈? |
[25:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:41] | Always did take you three drinks to loosen up. | 总要灌完三杯你才会放松 |
[25:47] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈怎么样了? |
[25:50] | She can’t remember my name. | 她都不记得我名字 |
[25:53] | She spends her days listening to the radio and humming to herself. | 整天听收音机 要不就是自言自语 |
[25:58] | Well,it happens. | 很常见 |
[25:59] | When that day comes,shoot me dead. | 如果我有那么一天的话 就杀了我吧 |
[26:02] | Here’s to knowing when to fold. | 到时候就知道了 |
[26:09] | It’s been a long time,John. | 很久了 John |
[26:12] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[26:16] | No hard feelings. | 我不难受 |
[26:18] | I wasn’t a boy. | 我又不是孩子 |
[26:19] | We both knew the game. | 我们都清楚这游戏怎么玩的 |
[26:21] | I wasn’t the one married. | 那个已婚人士可不是我 |
[26:26] | Ah,it would’ve ended,anyway. | 无论怎样都会结束的 |
[26:32] | Another one? | 再来一杯? |
[26:34] | I better not. | 不了 |
[26:36] | I don’t wanna regret anything in the morning. | 我可不想早上起来再后悔 |
[26:40] | I won’t if you won’t. | 如果你不 我就不 |
[26:46] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[26:50] | I’m toast. | 我完事了 |
[26:51] | Why don’t you give me a ride home? | 为什么你不送我回家呢? |
[26:53] | I’ll,uh,I’ll call you a cab. | 我 呃 我还是给你叫计程车吧 |
[26:59] | Grab your keys and take me home. | 拿钥匙送我回家 |
[27:02] | Or I’ll get one of these other young bucks to do it. | 要不然我就找个小白脸送我 |
[27:08] | * So long * | |
[27:11] | * I’m going * | |
[27:16] | * Going home.* | |
[27:30] | Remember Preston? | 记得Preston吗? |
[27:34] | Hard guy to forget. | 很难忘掉 |
[27:37] | What’d he do? | 他怎么了? |
[27:38] | He was shot and killed in ’82. | 在82年被人枪杀 |
[27:40] | Hmm,must’ve rubbed the wrong person the wrong way. | 嗯 一定是抢错了人 |
[27:43] | Preston wasn’t half as charming as he thought he was. | Preston太把自己当根葱了 |
[27:46] | A little odd that Preston gets shot and killed and then a year later,you get shot? | 奇怪的是Preston中枪而死 而一年后 你也中枪了? |
[27:52] | Police said it was probably a stickup. | 警察说那很可能是一起持枪抢劫 |
[27:54] | Probably? | 可能? |
[27:55] | Ah,I had to take their word for it. | 我是照他们的说 |
[27:58] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[27:59] | Fifth of Old Crow,half a dozen beeners,a little herb to even it all out. | 一大瓶廉价威士忌 半打啤酒 外加一点大麻 |
[28:04] | One minute I’m sailing,the next minute I’m waking up in the hospital | 前一分钟我还在腾云驾雾 下一分钟就在医院里醒来 |
[28:07] | and they’re telling me I’ll never walk again. | 他们告诉我 我再也不能走路了 |
[28:09] | You don’t remember anything? | 你不记得发生什么事情了? |
[28:11] | I got whole years missing,lady. | 我失去了几年的记忆 姑娘 |
[28:14] | Cops said I was in a bad hood trying to score. | 警察说我戴着个破帽想买毒品 |
[28:17] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来很配我的形象 |
[28:19] | It’s like the hand of God just came down and gave me a crack. | 就像上帝之手从天而降 给了我一下 |
[28:23] | Just changed your ways,huh? | 改变了你的人生哈? |
[28:24] | Been clean and sober ever since. | 从那以后我就戒了毒瘾和酒瘾 |
[28:27] | Of course I,uh,can’t walk. | 当然了 我都不能走了 |
[28:29] | But that is a small price to pay for getting me off the road I was on. | 但回归正道总得付出一点代价 |
[28:34] | You and Preston work for a repo company? | 你和Preston为讨债公司工作? |
[28:37] | Hmm,just me. | 只有我 |
[28:39] | Recession was good for business. | 经济萧条期生意就比较好 |
[28:41] | I had so much work,I’d toss Preston a couple of bucks now | 我有很多活 我会给Preston点钱 |
[28:43] | and then to give me a hand,especially if I was in a bad neighborhood. | 让他帮忙 尤其是去比较难办的地方 |
[28:46] | Why is that? | 那怎么说? |
[28:47] | People don’t exactly invite you in for milk and cookies when you’re taking their car or their color TV. | 当你想带走他们的车或彩电时 人家才不会邀你进去喝牛奶呢 |
[28:52] | You guys ever get into it with a customer? | 你们有没有和顾客动过手? |
[28:55] | Oh,from time to time.Mostly words. | 偶尔吧 多数都是语言冲突 |
[28:58] | Well,maybe a vet or,you know,a guy in the military. | 或许有个老兵 就是当过兵的 |
[29:02] | One guy I remember. | 我记得一个人 |
[29:03] | Intense son of a bitch. | 纯粹的狗娘养家伙 |
[29:07] | * Well,it was nearly summer,we sat on your roof * | |
[29:14] | – * Yeah,we smoked cigarettes * – Watch my back. | – 掩护我 |
[29:16] | * And we stared at the moon * | |
[29:22] | Come on,man. | 快点 老兄 |
[29:23] | * Then I’d show you stars you never could see * | |
[29:28] | * Babe,it couldn’t have been that easy to forget about me * | |
[29:33] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 玛丽隔壁地你们在干嘛? |
[29:35] | You’re behind six months on your payments. | 你都半年没还钱了 |
[29:37] | Just doing our jobs,man. | 只是在做我们的工作 老兄 |
[29:38] | Oh,what,take things that don’t belong to you? | 哦 是吗 拿走不属于你们的东西? |
[29:40] | The car belongs to the bank now. | 车子现在属于银行了 |
[29:41] | Come on,man,I need that car to get to my job. | 算了 老兄 我需要那辆车去上班 |
[29:44] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[29:45] | Get a bus pass. | 坐公交过去 |
[29:48] | I was gonna pay. | 我会还钱的 |
[29:49] | Come on,I can’t afford to lose this job,guys. | 我说 我不能丢掉工作呀 伙计 |
[29:51] | Unless you can pay the delinquent amount in full right now. | 除非你还清欠款 全额 就现在 |
[29:58] | – Times are tough,boudreaux. – Knock it off,Preston. | – 现在日子不好过 小朋友 – 别说了 Preston |
[30:02] | – Hey,you serve? – Yeah,what about it? | – 嘿 你当过兵? – 没错 怎么? |
[30:05] | First Division,Bravo Company. | 海军陆战队第一师B连 (陆战队中战力最强 战功最显赫的师) |
[30:07] | So,we’re supposed to give you the Semper Fi break? | 那我们就该让”永远忠诚”者喘口气? (美海军陆战队的座右铭) |
[30:10] | Can’t do that. | 不能那么做 |
[30:11] | Look,I come back empty-handed,guess what? | 听着 我空手回去的话 猜猜怎么着? |
[30:13] | I lose my job. | 丢掉我的饭碗 |
[30:14] | – Come on,I’m trying real hard here,man. – Try harder. | – 求你们 我真的是竭尽全力 – 那就再努力点 |
[30:17] | you know what? | 你知道什么? |
[30:18] | – Back off! – Stop it! | – 后退! – 住手! |
[30:20] | Hey,hey,stop! | 嘿 嘿 住手! |
[30:25] | Someday somebody’s gonna take something from you,pal. | 总有一天有人会夺走你的东西 老兄 |
[30:27] | Something real important.And you’re gonna remember me when that happens. | 真正重要的东西 而那时你们就会想起我 |
[30:31] | Go back inside. | 回屋去吧 |
[30:33] | You wait. | 你等着 |
[30:34] | You’re gonna get yours,boudreaux. | 会得到报应的 小朋友 |
[30:43] | Marines don’t make idle threats.They take action. | 陆战队员不会做无聊威胁 他们直接采取行动 |
[30:45] | He was pretty steamed,but,uh,this was years before I got shot. | 他都气得冒烟了 但那发生在 我被射伤的几年前 |
[30:50] | You remember a name? | 记得名字吗? |
[30:51] | Just the car. | 只记得汽车 |
[30:52] | Ford Torino. | 福特特瑞诺 |
[30:54] | Must’ve been ’76 or so. | 大约是1976年左右出产的 |
[30:58] | Boss,pulled repo company records. | 头儿 拿到讨债公司记录了 |
[31:02] | A dozen cars match Hudson’s description. | 有一打车符合Hudson的描述 |
[31:04] | We cross-referenced the names with Philly Savings and Loans records,got a hit. | 和费城储蓄贷款银行的记录做了交叉检索 |
[31:07] | Bill Shepard,ex-Marine,served in Vietnam. | Bill Shepard 前海军陆战队员 在越南服役过 |
[31:10] | Well,he knows his way around a gun. | 他知道怎样用枪 |
[31:12] | Owned the Darby View Drive-In. | 拥有一家叫Darby View的露天影院 |
[31:14] | Tried to get a loan. | 在努力申请贷款 |
[31:15] | Connected to every victim except the bus driver and Mel Shaver. | 除了巴士司机和Mel Shaver外 和每个受害者都有关联 |
[31:18] | Shepard went off the grid in the ’80’s. | Shepard在80年代消失了 |
[31:19] | No credit card statements,zero bank activity. | 没有信用卡记录 没有银行记录 |
[31:22] | Yates ran the name through the FBI database and got a hit. | Yates在FBI的数据库里查了这个名字 得到一条线索 |
[31:25] | Lifetime subscriber to The Long Rifle Review. | 长来福枪的终身订购户 |
[31:28] | That a crime? | 那也是犯罪吗? |
[31:29] | Post-Oklahoma City,gets you on a watch list. | 在后俄克拉荷马市会让你上监控名单 (指1995年麦克维炸毁该城政府大楼一案) |
[31:32] | Searching tax records trying to track down an address. | 查了缴税记录 想找到一个地址 |
[31:34] | Rush located his son,Paul Shepard. | Rush找到了他儿子 Paul Shepard |
[31:39] | A month overdue. | 逾期一个月 |
[31:40] | And it’s my fault I gotta charge late fees. | 我要交滞纳金还是我的错了 |
[31:43] | Agent Yates.This is Detective Rush. | Yates探员 这是Rush警探 |
[31:45] | Looking for your father,Bill Shepard. | 我们在找你父亲 Bill Shepard |
[31:47] | Well,that makes two of us. | 我也在找他 |
[31:49] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你应该比我们清楚些吧 |
[31:51] | What’s this about? | 你们有什么事吗? |
[31:52] | Your father’s a suspect in a series of unsolved shootings. | 你父亲是一系列悬而未决枪击案的疑犯 |
[31:56] | What? | 什么? |
[31:57] | He in contact with you? | 他跟你有联系吗? |
[31:58] | He ran off and left me when I was 14. | 我十四岁时 他就丢下我跑路了 |
[32:01] | Had to go live with my aunt and uncle in New Jersey. | 我不得不搬到新泽西和我叔婶住 |
[32:03] | Just took off? | 就这样走了? |
[32:05] | Lost everything. | 失去了一切 |
[32:06] | A drive-in? | 一家露天影院? |
[32:07] | Yeah,pretty good business back in the ’70’s. | 是啊 70年代时生意还不错 |
[32:10] | Then they started opening multiplexes. | 后来流行搞多荧幕影院了 |
[32:12] | He try to hold on? | 而他想维持原样? |
[32:14] | For a while.He loved that place. | 有一阵子 他喜欢那地方 |
[32:16] | He used to love watching people watch movies. | 他以前常喜欢看观众看电影 |
[32:19] | It looks like you caught the bug. | 看起来你抓住要点 |
[32:21] | Well,it was hard not to. | 是啊 很难不抓住 |
[32:23] | You know,my father was his own worst enemy. | 知道吗 我父亲是他自己最大的敌人 |
[32:26] | He should’ve sold the place. | 他应该卖掉那地方 |
[32:28] | Instead,the bank took it. | 但银行抢先一步 |
[32:29] | So,what did he do after he lost the drive-in? | 那他失去露天影院后怎么样了? |
[32:31] | He started drinking. | 开始酗酒 |
[32:33] | I still remember the day the dad I knew was gone. | 我还记得那天 我所认识的爸爸 已经离开了 |
[32:51] | How you folks doing today? | 你们今天去哪里? |
[32:53] | Going to the park. | 去公园 – 今天是个逛公园的好天气 – 是啊 |
[32:53] | – Nice day for it. – yeah | 去公园 – 今天是个逛公园的好天气 – 是啊 |
[32:59] | You need a little more. | 还差点 |
[33:05] | Come on,you know me. | 帮帮忙 你认识我啊 |
[33:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:08] | Full fare required for rides.Those are the rules. | 乘车要付全票 这可是规矩 |
[33:10] | * I can tell you do.* | |
[33:17] | can anyone spot me 50 cents? | 有没人帮我投50分? |
[33:21] | Come on,man. | 伙计 帮帮忙 |
[33:22] | Don’t embarrass me in front of my boy. | 别在我孩子面前让我尴尬 |
[33:24] | It’s okay.We can walk. | 没关系 我们可以走着去 |
[33:25] | No,it’s not okay,son. | 不 不行 儿子 |
[33:27] | I’ve got my other passengers to take care of. | 我车上还有其他乘客 |
[33:29] | I’m sorry,sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[33:31] | There’s nothing I can do for you. | 我无能为力 |
[33:33] | You’re going to throw me off the buss? | 你要把我从车上丢下去? |
[33:35] | I need you to step out. | 请出去 |
[33:39] | Look,you can get a free bus pass at the shelter. | 瞧 你可以去避难所乘坐免费公车 |
[33:55] | A month later he said he was going up north to look for a job at a mill. | 一个月后 他说他要北上 去工厂找份工作 |
[33:59] | That the last you saw of him? | 那是你最后一次看到他? |
[34:01] | He-He was never mean or anything like that.just… | 是啊 他也不是小气 只是… |
[34:05] | broken. | 破产了 |
[34:07] | – That the number six bus? – i think so | – 是6路车? – 我想是的 |
[34:10] | He used to take it all the time. | 他以前常搭那车 |
[34:13] | Well,that driver was shot a couple years later. | 嗯 那司机几年后被枪杀了 |
[34:17] | So,back then,you think that my father. | 所以 你觉得是我父亲干的 |
[34:19] | We think he’s still out there. | 我们觉得他还活着 |
[34:21] | We’ll put a tap on your phones,in case he tries to reach you. | 我们会在你电话上装个窃听器 以防他和你联系 |
[34:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[34:26] | You know,I-I haven’t seen or heard from him in 30 years. | 知道吗 我有30年没见到他 也没他的消息 |
[34:29] | Anyplace he might’ve gone to? | 他可能会到哪? |
[34:32] | I-I spent half my life trying to forget what happened. | 我花了半生来忘记这事 |
[34:37] | Traced his V.A.checks to a P.O.box in Mount Pocono. | 他的退伍军人支票是发到波克诺山的 一个邮政信箱 |
[34:40] | The clerk there’s pulling up a home address. | 那边邮递员给了一个家庭地址 |
[34:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:45] | The guy we’re looking for is Walt. | 我们找的那个人叫Walt |
[34:47] | Postal clerk for 40 years. | 当了40年的邮递员 |
[34:49] | Bill Shephard still rents a box? | Bill Shephard还租了一个邮箱? |
[34:51] | Yeah,all rentals have physical addresses on file. | 所有出租的邮箱都有个实地地址 |
[34:55] | Clerk said he just needed to locate the records. | 那个邮递员说他只需要查看下记录 |
[34:58] | A good place to hide out from the world and plot your revenge. | 很好的藏身之处 还能策划报仇大业 |
[35:07] | Walt? | |
[35:08] | FBI.We spoke on the phone. | FBI 我们通过电话 |
[35:11] | Pretty lady. | 漂亮女士 |
[35:12] | Get him.I got you covered. | 照顾他 我掩护你 |
[35:19] | Let’s get him out of there. | 把他拉进去 |
[35:24] | – You got him? – Yeah. | – 你拉他过来了? – 是的 |
[35:27] | We need backup now! | 我们需要支援! |
[35:30] | Hold on. | 坚持 |
[35:31] | Hold on! | 坚持住! |
[35:39] | We got an eyewitness saw a black Chevy van speeding away after the shooting. | 有目击证人看到枪击后 一辆黑色雪佛莱货车飞驰过去 |
[35:43] | What about the postal clerk? | 那位邮递员怎样? |
[35:44] | Critical. | 还在危险中 |
[35:47] | Ugh,here come the FBI stormtroopers. | FBI的冲锋队员来了 |
[35:57] | Hey,John,I’ll keep you out of this. | 嗨 John你还是不要插手这个案子了 |
[35:59] | Keep me out of what? | 不插手什么? |
[36:00] | I wasn’t exactly cleared to work this case. | 我没有被授权负责这起案子 |
[36:02] | What? | 什么? |
[36:05] | Hey,Ryan. | 嗨 Ryan |
[36:07] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈还好吧? |
[36:08] | Forgot how charming you could be,Ryan. | 忘记了你魅力有多大 Ryan |
[36:10] | And I forgot how reckless you could be,Special Agent Yates. | 我也忘记了你行事有多轻率 特别探员Yates |
[36:14] | Told her section boss she was on her way to Philly to look after her sick mother. | 她告诉她的分区老大 去费城探望她生病的妈妈 |
[36:17] | I know,I stepped in it. | 我知道 是我擅自插手 |
[36:19] | Now,is that an apology? | 这个是不是道歉? |
[36:21] | I’m sorry for being right about this guy. | 我很遗憾 对这个家伙的判断没错 |
[36:22] | I can see that. | 我看得出 |
[36:24] | Now,I’m sure the family of the postal clerk will understand. | 我相信邮递员的家人会理解的 |
[36:27] | John Stillman,Philly PD. | John Stillman费城警局 |
[36:29] | Ryan Cavanaugh.Special Agent in charge. | Ryan Cavanaugh 主管探员 |
[36:32] | Detective Lily Rush. | 警探Lily Rush |
[36:35] | Agent Yates had no authority to investigate this case. | 探员Yates无权调查这件案子 |
[36:38] | You had full knowledge of my interest in this case. | 你知道我对这个案子很感兴趣 |
[36:41] | Over here,Yates. | 到此为止 Yates |
[36:45] | You breached protocol,misled a major metropolitan police department. | 你违反规定 误导了大都市的警察部门 |
[36:49] | Do you rehearse this,Ryan? | 你先前排练过吗 Ryan? |
[36:50] | A man is in critical condition who was in the presence of an FBI agent and a police detective. | 某个平民当着联邦探员和警探的面 被重伤 性命垂危 |
[36:55] | That’s a page one screw up,Yates. | 这可是能上头版的丑闻 Yates |
[36:57] | You want to hang me out to dry?do it | 你想把我一边晾着?行 |
[36:58] | But you’re going to need them if you want to catch this guy. | 但如果你想抓到人 就得靠他们 |
[37:01] | We’ve already coordinated with the state police. | 我们已经和州警合作了 |
[37:03] | Yeah,SWAT teams are on their way. | 特警队也在路上了 |
[37:04] | Philly PD can assist,provided everything goes through our command. | 费城警局可以协助我们 按我们命令行事 |
[37:08] | I need to debrief you. | 我要你想我汇报情况 |
[37:10] | Now. | 现在 |
[37:12] | Could’ve told me the truth,Diane. | 你没对我说实情哦 Diane |
[37:19] | I’ll liaison with the Feds– make sure we don’t get pushed aside. | 我会和联邦调查局联系―― 确保我们不会被排除在外 |
[37:22] | We’ll head to the hospital,wait for the clerk. | 我们去医院 等邮递员醒 |
[37:24] | Still in surgery,last I heard. | 据我所知 他还在手术中 |
[37:25] | Well,guy must have known something our killer didn’t want anybody else to find. | 那人肯定知道些凶手不想公开的事 |
[37:28] | Well,if he pulls through,we’ll question him. | 如果他度过危机 我们就能找他录口供 |
[37:31] | Get him to I.D.Bill Shephard.What he looks like now. | 带他去确认下Bill Shephard 看他现在变成怎么样 |
[37:38] | YATES: Yeah,at least I’m out in the field. | 是啊 至少我还在外勤中 |
[37:40] | At what point did you decide you could just run your own investigation,Yates? | 你怎会觉得你可以单独调查 Yates? |
[37:43] | YATES: That day in your office,Ryan. | 那天在你办公室 Ryan |
[37:44] | When you were too busy to hear my evidence. | 你太忙 没时间听我的证据 |
[37:47] | What is it with you and this case? | 你和这个案子有什么关系? |
[37:50] | Detective. | 警探 |
[37:51] | Agent. | 探员 |
[37:54] | Might want to use the sink. | 也许你该去洗洗 |
[37:56] | Got blood on your hands. | 你手上有血 |
[37:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | – Lieutenant Stillman. – yeah | – Stillman队长 – 是 |
[38:13] | We got a location on the suspect’s van. | 我们找到了疑犯的货车 |
[38:15] | You’re welcome to ride along.Let’s go. | 欢迎你去凑热闹 走吧 |
[38:17] | Honey,you can flash all the badges you want at me. | 甜心 就算你把所有的徽章放 我面前闪闪 |
[38:19] | CIA,NSA,FBI.The answer’s no. | 中情局 国安局 联邦调查局 答案都是不 |
[38:22] | Important to speak to him the minute he gets out of surgery. | 他手术完成后 我们急需跟他谈谈 |
[38:24] | Man lost a lot of blood.He’s flatlined once already. | 他失血太多 心脏已停跳过一次 |
[38:27] | Have a seat,you read a Redbook and you wait your turn. | 坐下 读读红皮书 轮到你再说 |
[38:51] | Still got that blood on your hand,Detective. | 你手上还有血 警探 |
[38:53] | Uh,I was on my way when I realized I have Agent Yates’ cell phone. | 我本来要去了 但我发现Yates探员 的手机还在我手上 |
[38:57] | Must’ve grabbed it in the commotion. | 肯定是骚乱时随手抓到的 |
[38:59] | Detective. | 警探 |
[39:00] | do you mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[39:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:04] | Sure. | 没事 |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | you *** | 你到厕所去一下 |
[39:11] | I want to get back to the part where you decide to misrepresent the Bureau’s interest in this case. | 我想谈谈你冒称局里对这案子有兴趣的事 |
[39:15] | Lieutenant Stillman and I are friends. | Stillman队长和我是朋友 |
[39:17] | I bet you are. | 我肯定他是的 |
[39:20] | Problem,Yates? | 有问题吗 Yates? |
[39:21] | I got to hit the head. | 我想去下洗手间 |
[39:23] | Men’s room is down that way. | 男士洗手间往前走 |
[39:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[39:30] | Found this in the clerk’s truck. | 在邮递员的卡车里找到这个 |
[39:36] | I’m driving. | 我开车 |
[39:55] | Are you family? | 你是家属吗? |
[39:57] | Niece. | 侄女 |
[39:59] | Is he going to make it? | 他熬得过来吗? |
[40:00] | Best to say good-bye now.He’s conscious,but. | 最好现在跟他告别 他还有意识 但 |
[40:03] | – Walt?Is this him? – What the hell? | – Walt? 这个是他吗? – 怎么回事? |
[40:04] | Bill Shephard.Is this the manwith the P.O.bo? | Bill Shephard 这个是租邮箱的人吗? |
[40:09] | Crash cart! | 马上急救! |
[40:15] | Come out of the vehicle,with your hands up. | 把手放在头上 从车里出来 |
[40:17] | We have you surrounded. | 你已经被包围了 |
[40:20] | Give this guy a wakeup call. | 给这家伙敲个警钟 |
[40:25] | I got no movement.Stand by. | 没动静 准备 |
[40:27] | Go! | 行动! |
[40:33] | Clear! | 安全! |
[40:37] | Clear. | 安全! |
[40:39] | Got no movement. | 没动静 |
[40:41] | Negative contact. | 没找到 |
[40:50] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[40:52] | Can’t believe we missed it. | 真不相信我们就这么错过了 |
[40:53] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[40:55] | I meant the FBI. | 我是说联邦调查局 |
[41:06] | Clear right. | 右边安全 |
[41:08] | Clear left. | 左边安全 |
[41:11] | Looks like he’s been here. | 他好象曾经在这待过 |
[41:23] | Here. | 在这 |
[41:26] | 25.06. | 点25-06口径(雷明顿)子弹 |
[41:27] | Got to call this in. | 打电话让他们来 |
[41:28] | No.In a minute. | 不 等等 |
[41:43] | It’s been a long time since anyone’s been down here. | 已经很久没人下来了 |
[41:46] | – You okay? – yeah | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[41:57] | Another victim. | 还有个受害者 |
[42:02] | Exit wound. | 外伤 |
[42:04] | It looks self-inflicted. | 好象是自己造成的 |
[42:07] | Hand me that light. | 把手电给我 |
[42:15] | Anything? | 有什么发现? |
[42:18] | William Shephard. | |
[42:22] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[42:39] | Something the matter? | 有什么问题吗? |
[42:41] | I need to borrow your truck. | 我要借你的卡车 |
[42:43] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[42:45] | Uh,is there something I can help you with? | 嗯 有什么可以帮你的吗? |
[42:50] | to be** | 未完待续 |
[42:58] | Season X Episode X |