Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] {\pos(190,160)}The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. {\pos(190,160)}故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:04] * Hello,hello,hello * {\pos(140,240)}2006年11月18日
[00:04] {\pos(140,240)}november 18,2006 {\pos(140,240)}2006年11月18日
[00:06] * Is there anybody in there? *
[00:10] * Just nod if you can hear me *
[00:12] dad dad help 爸爸 爸爸 救我
[00:15] * Is there anyone at home? *
[00:19] * Come on,come on down *
[00:22] * I hear you’re feeling down *
[00:26] * Well,I can ease your pain *
[00:29] * Get you on your feet again *
[00:34] * Relax,relax,relax *
[00:36] {\pos(280,250)}march 2010 {\pos(280,250)} 2010年3月
[00:36] * I need some information first *
[00:41] * Just the basic facts *
[00:45] * Can you show me where it hurts? *
[00:49] * There is no pain,you are receding *
[00:56] * A distant ship’s smoke on the horizon *
[01:04] * You are only coming through in waves *
[01:11] * Your lips move… *
[01:14] How did a father not go back inside and get his own boys out? 一个父亲怎会把儿子留在火场 自己逃跑 ?
[01:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:18] – A man would die to save his own. – * When I was a child * – 一个男人为救孩子能豁出命去
[01:21] * I had a fever *
[01:26] * My hands felt just like two balloons *
[01:34] * Now I’ve got that feeling once again… *
[01:38] Lil,it’s Nick. Lil 我是Nick
[01:40] Yeah. 是啊
[01:42] I broke down on. I’m,uh… 我车坏了 我在…
[01:44] I’m on Conshohocken near Belmont. 我在Belmont附近的Conshohocken
[01:48] I’m pretty messed up. 这一团糟
[01:51] Lil,I think I might have killed somebody. Lil 我可能害死了人
[01:53] * I have become comfortably numb *
[01:56] bilungsley.t billingsley.l
[02:04] oh come on 天啊
[02:10] Department vehicle signed out by Detective Vera.Gone before I got here. 这是Vera警探开的公车 我到的时候他就不在了
[02:12] Stop writing,will you? 别写了 行吗?
[02:14] Sorry,Detective. Got to fill out an accident report on all… 对不起警探 我得填事故报告给…
[02:15] I said,stop… writing. 我说 不要–写了
[02:22] Look,uh… 听我说…
[02:23] Look,do me a favor. Can you,uh, 帮我个忙 你能…
[02:25] just make it a car stop? 就写成车辆抛锚?
[02:27] No accident? 没有事故吗?
[02:31] Right.Sure. 哦 好吧
[02:33] Okay,go ahead.I got it from here. 好的 你先走吧 剩下的我来
[02:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:41] Scotty… it’s me. Scotty… 是我
[02:45] We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[02:51] cold case Season seven Episode seventeen
[03:21] Damn,Nick. 妈的 Nick
[03:24] Is there any blood? 有血迹吗?
[03:26] A little on the airbag. 只是安全气囊上有一点
[03:27] Yeah,it looks like he just hit the sign. 是啊 看上去他只是撞到了路标
[03:29] No animals down on the road. 这条路上也没有动物出没
[03:31] You hear anything on the radio? 你听到广播里说什么了吗?
[03:32] Not yet. 暂时没有
[03:33] What about that uniform? 巡警怎么说的?
[03:35] Nick was gone when he arrived on the scene,and I told him it’s on me. Nick在他来之前就走了 我跟他说我来处理
[03:40] But why ditch the car? 他为什么不要车了?
[03:41] Trying to duck a DUI? 怕查出酒后驾驶?
[03:44] Message he left was a whole lot worse than that. 他的留言说的可比这严重得多
[03:47] You think he was serious? 你觉得他是认真的?
[03:49] I called him back five times,and he won’t answer his cell. 我给他打了五个电话 他都不接
[03:54] I’ll get it towed to my guy,have him… clean it up. 我叫人来把车拖走 帮他… 处理干净
[03:59] What the boss don’t know can’t hurt him,you know? 头儿不知道最好 明白吗?
[04:02] He’s got enough problems. 他的麻烦够多了
[04:03] Well,at least till we figure out what the hell’s going on. 至少等我们理清头绪再说也不迟
[04:07] Will or Kat know? No. – Will和Kat知道吗? – 不知道
[04:09] Figured it’s bad enough I got you on the hook for this now,too. 我觉得把你拉进来已经够糟的了
[04:13] It’s Nick,Lil. 这是Nick的事 Lil
[04:14] I mean,they’d want to know. 他们会想知道的
[04:17] I’ll have them swing by his place,see if he turns up. 我让他们到他家去一下 看他是不是在家
[04:26] The guy’s a mess. 他真是完蛋了
[04:29] Yeah,he’s been for a while now. 是啊 有一阵了
[04:31] Schmitty’s is up the road. Schmitty酒吧就在这条路上
[04:33] He’s probably headed home from the bar. 他也许是从酒吧要回家
[04:35] Big guy with a voice.right? 要回家的胖子 对吗?
[04:38] He in some kind of trouble? 他有麻烦了?
[04:40] What kind of condition was he in? Whoa. 他当时醉到什么程度?
[04:41] Just so you know,I didn’t serve him more than three. 我声明 我没给他多过三杯
[04:43] Guy tops it off in the parking lot,that’s on him. 就算他在停车场全喝光了也是他的事
[04:46] Not trying to jam you up.Just tell us when he left. 我们不想套你的话 他什么时候走的
[04:48] About an hour ago,wits about him. 一小时之前 他很清醒
[04:50] I’ll cut off anybody,cop or no cop. 不管是不是警察 醉了我都会拦住的
[04:52] Yeah. Yeah,we got that. 好的 我们知道
[04:53] Sounds like he’s become a regular. 听起来他是常客
[04:55] Every night this week,knocking back the Manhattans. 这周每晚都来 每次都点曼哈顿鸡尾酒
[04:57] He get into it with anyone at the bar? 他在酒吧见什么人了么?
[04:59] Not tonight. Keeps to himself,regulars know he’s a cop. 今晚没有 一个人喝 常客都知道他是警察
[05:02] Wait. What do you mean,not tonight? 等一下 你说今晚没有是什么意思?
[05:03] Last week,some idiot came in here shooting his mouth off. 上周 有个白痴对他大放厥词
[05:06] Me and Big Mac tossed him before it got out of hand. 我和Big Mac在事情闹大前把他架了出去
[05:08] This idiot got a name?What’d he look like? 那个白痴叫什么? 长什么样?
[05:10] I don’t know. Just some guy. 我不知道 没啥特别的
[05:12] White,medium build,maybe thirties. 白人 中等个头 三十多岁
[05:14] What was it about? 他们吵什么?
[05:15] Not sure, 没听明白
[05:16] but the guy was sure busted up about something. 但他肯定为什么事发怒
[05:19] You happy with yourself,Detective? {\pos(280,250)} 一周前 你对自己很满意 警探?
[05:20] {\pos(280,250)}1 week ago {\pos(280,250)} 一周前 你对自己很满意 警探?
[05:21] Thought you should know. 还以为你该知道的
[05:22] Yeah,yeah,yeah,I got it,buddy,okay? 是是是 我明白 好不好 伙计?
[05:23] I tried to tell you,but you wouldn’t listen! My brother’s gone, 我一直想告诉你 可你不听! 我哥哥死了
[05:27] – and that’s on you now. – Know what,jackass? – 这是你的责任 – 知道不 混蛋?
[05:29] I told you to hit the bricks. 我告诉你去游行抗议
[05:30] You’re nothing but a drunk bum. 你就是个醉鬼
[05:31] – Mac,get him out of here. – How you can live with yourself? – Mac 把他弄走 – 你怎能活得心安理得?
[05:33] – What does that mean? – You need to calm down. – 你说什么? – 你得冷静点
[05:34] Come on! Just relax,man. 嘿! 放松 哥们
[05:36] Just calm down. Just relax. 冷静 放松点
[05:38] I’m all right. 我没事
[05:45] I don’t know what the guy’s beef was.Something about his brother. 我不知道那人在抱怨什么 好像是他哥哥的事儿
[05:47] He blamed Vera,felt he wronged him somehow? 他责怪Vera 觉得他冤枉了他哥哥?
[05:50] Cop never bothered nobody,so I gave the guy the boot. 警察肯定会得罪人 所以我把他轰走了
[05:53] Nick ever here with anybody? Nah. – Nick以前在这跟人喝过酒吗? – 没有
[05:55] Mostly just drinks alone. 他一般都是自己喝
[05:57] Last couple nights in here looking over some old file photos. 前几个晚上在这看了一些旧档案的照片
[06:00] Photos? What,like,crime scene photos? 照片? 什么样的 犯罪现场的吗?
[06:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[06:03] They were dark,hard to make out. 很暗 看不出是什么
[06:05] Like something burnt up. 好像是什么烧过的照片
[06:07] Honestly,his line of work… 说实话 他工作的事…
[06:09] I didn’t want to ask. 我不想过问
[06:12] Key still works. 钥匙还能用
[06:15] Clearly the maid don’t. 女佣可没什么用
[06:17] God,just when you think you know a guy. 天 你以为你了解这个人
[06:19] Oscar needs a Felix. Oscar需要个Felix (电影 中人物)
[06:23] Told me he passed his physical. 他告诉我他体检合格的
[06:28] Dude’s a time bomb. 他随时都会挂掉
[06:32] Uh-oh. It’s worse than I thought. 比我想的还要糟
[06:33] What was her name again? 她叫什么来着?
[06:34] Julie.
[06:35] Split up years ago. 好多年前就分开了
[06:37] **** 酒和安眠药都没让他忘了他前妻
[06:44] – What do you got? – It’s a crime scene photo. – 那是什么? – 犯罪现场的照片
[06:47] Something I saw nick looking at a few weeks back. 几周前我看见Nick在看的
[06:55] Hmm? What the hell? 嗯? 怎么了?
[06:59] can’t you see I’m taking a table nap? 你没看见我趴在桌上睡觉吗?
[07:00] Been a lot of those lately.What do you got? 你不是老在睡吗 什么案子?
[07:04] Some other case. 别的案子
[07:08] Arson photo. 纵火案照片
[07:10] Didn’t recognize it at the time. 我那时没看出来
[07:13] J.D. Billingsley,11/06. J.D. Billingsley 06年11月
[07:15] But why bring home a four-year-old arson case? 他干嘛把四年前的纵火案资料带回家?
[07:18] Might have something to do with the guy at the bar. 也许和酒吧的男人有关
[07:20] – You remember this case? – No. – 你记得这个案子吗? – 没印象
[07:23] But the fire marshal would. 不过消防队长肯定记得
[07:24] Billingsley. Oh,yeah,I remember. Billingsley 是啊 我记得
[07:29] Double homicide,arson,couple years back. 两人被害 纵火案 好几年前了
[07:31] You worked that with nick,right? 你是和Nick负责这个案子 对吗?
[07:33] Yeah,that’s right. What’s going on? 是啊 怎么了?
[07:34] He contact you? 他联系过你吗?
[07:35] Any reason the case might come up? 有重新查这案子的理由了?
[07:37] No. Any reason it should? 没有 该有什么理由?
[07:39] Tell us about the arson case,ray. 跟我们说说这案子吧 Ray
[07:41] Row house over in kensington. Kensington的连体排屋
[07:44] Incendiary,pretty open and shut. 纵火 挺一目了然的
[07:46] J.D. Billingey?
[07:47] Joe don billingsley. 是Joe Don Billingsley
[07:49] Lit up his own place,middle of the night. 半夜把自己的房子点着了
[07:51] It was a double homicide? 两个人被害?
[07:52] His own two boys. 他的两个儿子
[07:55] Drunk bastard had custody for the weekend. 这醉鬼周末有探视权
[08:00] {\pos(280,250)}november 19,2006 {\pos(280,250)}2006年11月19日
[08:01] Looks like a bomb went off. 好像爆炸现场
[08:04] Flashover. 是因为闪燃抢火
[08:05] Simultaneous ignition of all combustible material. 易燃物多处同时燃烧
[08:09] Flashover. 闪燃抢火 (火场温度超过摄氏500度时 现场所有可燃物在瞬间突然全部起火)
[08:10] Smoke and gas layer Got trapped at the ceiling. 烟和可燃气体 积攒在天花板里
[08:15] At 1,100 degrees,the whole room burst into flames. 到1100度 整个房间都变成火海
[08:20] Father said he was asleep on the couch. 孩子父亲说他在沙发上睡觉
[08:22] Yeah,he also said He couldn’t get to the kids’ room down the hall. 他还说他没法到走廊那边孩子的房间去
[08:25] Yeah,ran into a wall of flame. 没错 穿过一道火墙
[08:26] With no burns on his bare feet? 他脚上一点伤都没有
[08:30] Thought he ran out the front door. 他是从前门逃走的吧
[08:31] Yeah,just let in more oxygen,fed the beast. 没错 放进更多的氧气 火上浇油
[08:34] Did you see the crazed glass back there? 你看到那边窗上的玻璃多可怕了吗?
[08:36] Puddle configurations? 像融化过?
[08:38] Multiple points of origin. 多处起火点
[08:39] Burn marks on the baseboards and walls. 踢脚线和墙上都是烧过的痕迹
[08:41] Yeah,all the way down the hall. 一直延伸到那边
[08:44] Seen hundreds of these. 这样的事我见得多了
[08:46] Most of them do it for the insurance. 大多都是为了保险
[08:47] – No. This place was a rental. – Whatever. – 不是 这地方是他租的 – 那又怎么样
[08:51] Fire this hot don’t occur without the use Of an accelerant. 如果没有助燃剂 火不会到达这个温度
[08:55] What,lighter fluid? 是什么 打火机油?
[08:56] Butane,propane,maybe gasoline.Same result. 丁烷 丙烷 也许是汽油 都有可能
[09:01] Got your pour patterns on the floor right there. 那边地板上有液体流过的痕迹
[09:07] Under the beds. 床下
[09:10] Son of a bitch burned his own kids up. 那个狗杂种烧死了自己的孩子
[09:13] Then ran out of the house. 还逃出了房子
[09:17] Three and five,those boys. 孩子一个三岁 一个五岁
[09:20] That one just about tore everybody up. 这让所有人都无法接受
[09:22] Including nick? 包括Nick?
[09:23] Nick was going through a divorce at the time.Rubbed him pretty raw. Nick那时正在离婚 这着实戳到了他的痛处
[09:26] Sick bastard killed his kids just to spite his ex. 这个卑鄙的混蛋杀了孩子只为报复前妻
[09:30] Nick put him away? Nick把他抓起来了?
[09:31] Billingsley got life. Billingsley被判终身监禁
[09:33] He’s lucky he didn’t get the needle. 没判死刑真是老天不长眼
[09:35] He didn’t have the decency to take his own life. 他连自杀的勇气都没有
[09:37] Any reason nick would be looking into that case again? Nick为什么会重启这个案子?
[09:40] Never said nothing to me. 他没告诉过我
[09:42] You remember if this Joe don had a brother? Maybe at the trial? 这个Joe Don有没有弟弟? 在审判的时候见过吗?
[09:45] I’m sorry,I don’t.Is everything okay? 对不起 没见过 没出什么事吧?
[09:48] Well,you hear from him,ray,Let us know. 如果你知道他的消息 Ray 告诉我们一声
[09:56] Joe don billingsley,convicted in ’08.Arson,double homicide. Joe Don Billingsley 08年被判入狱 纵火罪 谋杀两人
[10:01] Doing life up in rockford. 在Rockford监狱服终身监禁
[10:02] Was. Till he caught a shiv last week in the yard. 曾经是 上周他在放风时被剃刀捅死
[10:05] Bled out. Old joe don’s gone. 失血过多 Joe Don已经死了
[10:07] Could be the guy nick meant,got killed? 这就是Nick的意思 害死了人?
[10:08] A loudmouth at the bar blamed nick For his brother’s death. 在酒吧有个大嗓门怪Nick害死了他的哥哥
[10:12] Younger brother,travis. 他的小弟弟 Travis
[10:13] Popped twice for dui,resisting arrest. 两次酒后驾车 还拒捕
[10:16] Well,now he’s stalking nick. 现在他盯上Nick了
[10:18] He was fired from his last job at costco. 他刚丢了在Costco的工作
[10:20] We’re trying to track down a new work address. 我们正在查他新的工作地址
[10:22] Travis.
[10:24] Looks dumb enough To go after a cop. 看着像那种会缠着警察的白痴
[10:38] Morning,lieutenant. 早安 队长
[10:40] Something wrong with the air upstairs,pat? 楼上的空气不好 Pat?
[10:41] You know where detective vera is,john? 你知道Vera警探在哪吗 John?
[10:46] I guess I’m about to find out. 我猜我马上就会知道了
[10:47] Don’t jerk me around. 别跟我耍滑头
[10:49] I know all about the abandoned department vehicle Out on conshohocken road. 我知道Conshohocken路上公车被弃的事
[10:53] Okay. I also know That one of your detectives Had it towed to a private garage. – 好的 – 我还知道你手下把车拖进了私人车库
[10:57] One of my detectives? 我的手下?
[10:58] Can’t say I blame them. 我不想责怪他们
[11:00] Damaged vehicle,reeking of kentucky sour mash. 坏车散发着一股肯塔基酸酒的味道
[11:02] Get to it,pat. 说明白点 Pat
[11:03] That’s a $35,000 vehicle That belongs to the department. 那是一辆35000美元的车 属于局里
[11:06] And I would like to get it back Before the commissioner gets wind of this. 在上头知道之前 我想应该还回来
[11:10] Good as new. 像新的一样
[11:14] I’ll get right on it. 我马上去做
[11:15] As for detective vera,I would suggest you find out where he is 至于Vera警探 我建议你先找到他在哪里
[11:18] And just what the hell is going on Before the end of the working day. 今天下班前 查出发生了什么狗屁
[11:21] Oh,I’ll get to the bottom of it. 哦 我会彻底调查此事的
[11:29] Put your house in order,john… 管好你的手下 John
[11:31] Or I’ll do it for you. 要不然我替你管
[11:39] Travis billingsley.
[11:41] Detective valens,rush. Valens和Rush警探
[11:44] That supposed to impress me? 这就该把我唬住吗?
[11:45] Supposed to jog your memory.Last time you saw detective nick vera. 这该唤起你的记忆 上次你去见了Nick Vera警探
[11:48] Why? Something happened to him? 怎么? 他出事了?
[11:50] Asked you a question,pal.How you know detective vera? 问你个问题 你是怎么认识Vera警探的?
[11:53] Oh,so now I’m supposed to help the police? 哦 那现在我该帮助警察了?
[11:57] How’s that for an impression,jackass? 这样给你留个印象怎么样 混球?
[11:59] In case you need my badge number. 以防万一你想要我的徽章号
[12:00] This ain’t a courtesy call,travis. 这可不是礼节性访问 Travis
[12:02] You got into a bar fight with detective vera last week. 上星期你和Vera警探在酒吧争执
[12:05] That wasn’t a fight. 那不是争执
[12:07] Just tracked him down to let him know what he did. 只是追踪他 想让他知道他干了什么
[12:09] Yeah,what’d he do? 是吗 他做了什么?
[12:10] He put my brother away,got him killed. 他把我哥哥关进监狱 让他丧命了
[12:12] Yeah,real sorry they don’t look kindly On scumbags who burn up their own kids in prison. 是的 对于烧死自己孩子的人渣 狱里的人可不会友好 真是抱歉啊
[12:15] My brother wasn’t a monster. 我哥哥不是魔鬼
[12:17] Joe don didn’t do it. 不是Joe Don做的
[12:18] Right,buddy. Nobody in jail did,right? 没错 老兄 狱里的人都清白 是吧?
[12:20] I had proof. 我有证据
[12:22] I tried for months to get detective vera To take another look at the case, 几个月来我一直尝试 想让Vera警探再看看案子
[12:25] But he wouldn’t listen. 但他就是不听
[12:28] Detective,detective vera,can I talk to you? {\pos(280,250)}三个月前 警官 Vera警探 能和你谈谈吗?
[12:28] {\pos(280,250)}3 months ago {\pos(280,250)}三个月前 警官 Vera警探 能和你谈谈吗?
[12:32] It’s about my brother. 是关于我哥哥的
[12:33] What’s your name,buddy? 你叫什么名字 老兄?
[12:33] Travis billingsley.
[12:36] Billingsley?
[12:37] Called five times about my brother,joe don. 关于我哥哥Joe Don的事 打过五次电话了
[12:40] He’s doing life up in rockford for arson. 他因为纵火罪在Rockford服终生监禁
[12:43] Yeah,’course.I remember. 当然 我记得
[12:44] I just need you To hear me out ’cause the d. A. Won’t, 我只是想你听我说完 因为地方检察官不肯
[12:46] And that court-appointed lawyer my brother had was a joke… 法庭指派给我哥的律师是个糊涂蛋…
[12:48] Well,it’s a little late,pal. 迟了 老兄
[12:50] He confessed. 他认罪了
[12:51] – That’s not true. – Yeah. – 那不是真的 – 是啊
[12:52] Check the trial transcripts. 查查审判记录吧
[12:54] He admitted he did it When he was in lockup awaiting trial. 在拘留所等待审判时他认罪了
[12:57] – Game over. – That’s just it,he didn’t. – 结束了 – 可事实就是 他没有做
[12:59] Check out the record on that cellblock snitch. 查查那个牢房告密者的记录
[13:01] Inmate the d.A. Put on the stand was a liar. 地方检察官让作证的狱友是个骗子
[13:04] My brother would never admit to setting that fire ’cause he didn’t do it. 我哥从没承认是他放的火 因为他没有做
[13:08] Everybody’s innocent in the can. 牢里的每个人都说自己是无辜的
[13:10] But he never confessed to you,did he,detective? 但他从未向你认罪 是吗 警探?
[13:15] Just asking you to take a look. 就求你再看一眼
[13:18] Yeah,sure. 好吧 可以
[13:19] I’ll take a look. 我会再看的
[13:25] He didn’t give a rat’s ass. 他就是置之不理
[13:28] That cellblock Snitch has given false testimony before. 那个牢房告密者之前给的是假证词
[13:31] Cody blanchard lied when he said my brother confessed. Cody Blanchard在说我哥认罪时撒了谎
[13:33] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[13:34] ’cause he done it three times before. 因为之前他就干过三次这样的事
[13:36] That’s how come they kept letting him out. 那就是他得到释放的原因
[13:37] So,he’s a serial snitch. 他是习惯性告密
[13:39] That don’t mean he lied. 但并不表示他撒了谎
[13:40] Another guy he did it to got freed After he recanted his testimony. 他对另一个人也做过同样的事 在他放弃作证后 那个人就自由了
[13:44] That the only reason you tracked nick down? 那就是你追踪Nick的唯一原因?
[13:46] Let him know that? 让他知道那件事?
[13:47] Wouldn’t you? 你不会吗?
[13:50] Lying sob snitch sealed my brother’s fate, 骗子告密者让我哥哥丧命
[13:53] And got rewarded for it. 却为此得到了奖赏
[13:56] And now it’s too late. 而现在才是太迟了
[14:01] Called frackville. 给Frackville打过了
[14:03] Found out nick went to visit Billingsley’s old cellblock snitch a few days ago. Nick在几天前去看过Billingsley案的告密者
[14:07] Already landed back in the can? 已经又被抓回去了?
[14:08] Thieving drug fiend. 偷窃毒品成瘾了
[14:10] Old habits die hard. 狗改不了吃屎
[14:12] Anybody here seen nick? 有人见过Nick没?
[14:16] Not yet,boss. 现在还没 老大
[14:18] Don’t know. He’s got plenty of time.Maybe he took a sick day. 不知道 他有大把时间 或许请了病假
[14:21] So that’s how we’re gonna play this,huh? 那我们是打算玩这个哈?
[14:24] – What’s that,boss? – Oh,cut the bs. – 玩什么? – 哦 别扯淡了
[14:25] I know that nick is missing,along with his car. 我知道Nick失踪了 连着他的车
[14:27] This whole mess has already blown upstairs. 这乱子已经被捅到上面了
[14:30] As much you want to protect nick, 你们太想保护Nick了
[14:31] All of you might want to start thinking about your own badges. 或许应多想想自己的饭碗了
[14:35] Look,we got no idea where nick went,But we’re on it. 听着 我们完全不知道Nick去了哪里 但我们正在找
[14:38] All right,look. 好吧 听我说
[14:40] Think it’s got something to do with a guy Nick put away on an arson case Four years ago. 这事和一个家伙有关系 Nick在四年前因纵火罪送他进了监狱
[14:45] Got killed in prison last week. 上周在牢里被杀
[14:47] Billingsley.
[14:48] What does this got to do with nick cracking up his car? 这和Nick撞坏他的车有什么关系?
[14:50] Don’t know,but it’s the last case he was working on. 不知道 但这是他事前调查的最后一个案子
[14:52] That’s it? 就是那样?
[14:55] Is there anything else I need to get in front of here? 还有别的是我现在就需要知道的?
[15:02] Nick’s in bad shape,boss. Nick情况很糟 老大
[15:03] Something I don’t know,kat. 我要我不知道的事 Kat
[15:05] It’s not physical,john. 不是身体上的 John
[15:07] His head’s not right. We’re worried about him. 他的脑袋不对劲 我们都担心他
[15:12] All right,talk to ada bell. 好吧 我会和助理检察官Bell谈谈
[15:14] See what he knows about the billingsley case. 看看他对于Billingsley的案子了解多少
[15:15] Rush and valens Went to pay billingsley’s old cellmate a visit. Rush和Valens去看Billingsley的前狱友
[15:18] They’re trying to track down his ex,see if he talked to her. 还打算找到他的前妻 看看他和她谈过没
[15:21] I’ll reach out to boyle over in feds,See if we can get a location on his cell phone. 我会和FBI的Boyle接触下 看看能不能给他的手机定位
[15:25] We’ll find him,boss. 会找到他的 老大 最好能找到
[15:25] We’d better– 会找到他的 老大 最好能找到
[15:27] Before he does any more harm… 在他干出傻事之前…
[15:29] Especially to himself. 尤其是对他自己
[15:34] Hey,julie. 嘿 Julie
[15:35] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[15:37] Is this about nick? 和Nick有关?
[15:38] Have you seen him? 你见过他吗?
[15:40] He stopped by this morning. 他今天早上来过
[15:42] He didn’t look so good. Is he okay? 看起来不好 他没事吧?
[15:43] Just showed up at your door? 只是来你家打个招呼?
[15:45] Really kind of threw me. 真的让我吃惊了
[15:46] I-I hadn’t seen him since the divorce,And we never really talked after that. 离婚后我就没见过他 自从那以后也没说过话
[15:50] What’d he want? I don’t know. – 他想干嘛? – 我不知道
[15:52] But it looked like he had something on his mind. 但看起来他确实有心事
[15:54] I was trying to get my kids ready. 我当时正在照顾孩子
[16:00] – Hey,jules. – nick – 嘿 Jules
[16:06] Thanks. If only I had time to read it. 谢谢 希望我有时间读
[16:08] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[16:11] I don’t know. Uh… 我不知道 呃…
[16:15] Just felt like I needed to see you. 就是想来看看你
[16:18] How’ve you been doing? 你最近怎么样?
[16:19] You really should have called. I… 你真该先打电话 我…
[16:22] * she won’t let you fly… *
[16:23] – Is something wrong? – No. Uh,sorry. – 出事了? – 不 对不起
[16:26] You’re right. 你还好吧
[16:27] I was just getting my son ready for school. 我正在帮儿子准备上学
[16:32] Your son? 儿子?
[16:34] I know you got remarried. I… 我知道你再婚了 我…
[16:37] Clint. He just started preschool. Clint 刚开始上学前班
[16:39] Clint. Wow.I like that. Clint 哇 我喜欢那个名字
[16:42] I also have a two-year-old daughter. 我还有一个两岁的女儿
[16:44] That would be what you hear yelling upstairs. 你听到楼上有谁大喊大叫 就是她了
[16:46] Mommy,I can’t find another shoelace. 妈咪 我找不到另一根鞋带了
[16:48] Can you hold on one second? I’ll be right back,And we can talk for a minute. 能不能等一下? 我马上回来 我们再谈
[16:56] Okay. Now you go find the other one, 好吧 现在找到了
[16:58] And I’ll find your jacket And tell your sister I’ll be right there. 我会找到你的夹克 告诉你妹我马上过去
[17:00] okay mam 好的 妈妈
[17:08] Never really had a chance to talk. 从来没有真正有机会谈谈
[17:10] Figured it must be important,but… 我觉得那一定是很重要的事 但…
[17:12] Didn’t say where he was headed? 有没有提他要去哪儿?
[17:14] Never got that far. 离谈到那话题还早着呢
[17:16] It looked like he’d been up all night,Like he was working a case. 看起来他熬了一整夜 像是在忙案子
[17:22] Is he okay? 他还好吗?
[17:23] We don’t know,but if you hear from him again,Make sure to give us a call. 不知道 如果又得到他的消息 一定要给我们打电话
[17:31] What up,squirrel? 怎么了 松鼠?
[17:33] Figure you got to watch your back in here With a nickname like that. 在这里有这么个绰号可要小心为上
[17:36] Yeah,yeah. Everybody’s got to watch their back in here. 对 对 这儿的每个人都得小心
[17:39] St better at it than most. 怎么小心都不为过
[17:41] Well,it helps to have friends in the d.A.’s office. 在地检办公室有朋友可会帮上忙的
[17:43] Got the parole board To cut you loose early three different times. 能让你三次被假释委员会放出去
[17:47] Yeah. I’m just keeping my eyes and my ears open. 没错 我一向消息灵通
[17:48] Waiting for a nut to fall from a tree. 就等着天上掉馅饼
[17:50] Unfortunately,that nasty meth habit Keeps landing you back in here. 可惜啊 臭毛病还是让你不停地回来
[17:54] Yeah,well,that’s a… 是的 那是个…
[17:55] That’s just a temporary situation. 那只是个暂时的情况
[17:58] Now what can I do you for? 现在能为你们做什么?
[18:00] Why did detective vera recently come to see you? 警探Vera最近为什么要来看你?
[18:04] Philly homicide,ain’t you? 费城凶案组 不是吗?
[18:07] You guys don’t talk? 你们之间不说话?
[18:09] Was it about the billingsley case? 是关于Billingsley的案子吗?
[18:10] Billingsley.
[18:12] Man,that’s ancient history. 天 那是作古的事了
[18:13] Yeah. So was joe don. 没错 Joe don也作古了
[18:15] Caught a shiv up in rockford last week. 上周在Rockford被整死了
[18:17] Yeah,I heard about that from your partner. 是的 我从你们搭档那里听说了
[18:18] Hard row to hoe for a baby killer inside these walls. 牢房里一个儿童杀手日子很难过的
[18:21] So,what did detective vera want to know about joe don? Vera警探想知道关于Joe Don的什么事情?
[18:24] Oh,man,I mean,what is it with this case? 老天 我意思是 这案子有什么问题?
[18:26] I already testified to the d.A. 我对地方检察官都作过证了
[18:27] Ain’t the question we asked you. 你还没有回答问题!
[18:33] Te-tell me again what’s in it for me. 再告-告诉我我能得到什么
[18:35] We don’t tell the last homicidal Maniac you flipped on it was you who gave him up. 我们不会告诉上次那个嗜杀狂 是你出卖了他的
[18:40] What kind of cops are you? 你们是什么警察啊?
[18:41] The kind that don’t care about you. 是对你不屑一顾的那种
[18:43] Detective vera–Why’d he come talk to you? Vera警探 他为什么要和你谈话?
[18:44] No disrespect,detective. 没有冒犯之意 警探
[18:46] It don’t have to be like this,okay? 没必要这样的 好吧?
[18:47] I tried to play ball with your guy,But he just took it the wrong way. 我试着和你们互相帮助 但他却理解错了
[18:52] {\pos(280,250)}3 days ago {\pos(280,250)}三天前
[18:53] You testified that joe don told you he did it. 你作证说Joe Don告诉你是他干的
[18:54] – Burned his house down. – That’s right. – 烧掉了他的房子 – 没错啊
[18:56] That what I told the d.A. Detective on the record. 我也是这么告诉地方检察官的 有记录
[18:59] – While he was awaiting trial in county lockup. – Damn right. – 他当时在牢房里等待审判 – 太对了
[19:01] He said that if he couldn’t have custody of them kids, 他说如果他得不到孩子的监护权
[19:04] Then that bitch couldn’t,either. 那个贱人也不能
[19:05] And that’s why he set that house on fire. 那就是他把房子烧着的原因
[19:08] Joe don said this to you even though He never confessed to me or anybody else? 尽管他从未向我或别人认罪 但Joe don对你说了这些
[19:11] We were on the same cellblock,detective. 我们当时在一个牢区里 警探
[19:13] Yeah,but he didn’t have a cellmate. 是啊 但他没有同室狱友
[19:15] When exactly did he tell you he did it? 确切点是什么时候告诉你的?
[19:18] When I was walking by his cell. 我从他囚房旁走过的时候
[19:20] What,through the food slot? 什么 通过送饭口?
[19:21] Yeah,that’s right. 对 没错
[19:23] He said he lit that bitch up with gasoline. 他说他用汽油烧的
[19:29] He said because he wanted custody of those kids,right? 说是因为想要孩子们的监护权 对吧?
[19:31] – That’s what he said. – Both of them? The boy and the girl? – 他就是那么说的 – 两个孩子? 儿子和女儿?
[19:34] Yeah,that’s right,both of them.A little girl,too. 没错 两个 包括小女儿
[19:41] Joe don didn’t have a little girl. Joe don没有女儿
[19:43] He just had two boys. 他只有两个儿子
[19:45] Look,man! 听着 老兄!
[19:46] I just told that d.A. Detective what he wanted to hear,Just like I’m telling you. 我告诉那警探的事跟我告诉你的一样 都是他想要听的
[19:51] What’s that? 是什么?
[19:52] What do you want me to say – he did it? 你想让我说什么- 就是他做的?
[19:54] Then he did it. 那就是他做的
[19:56] Whatever you want me to say. 不管你想让我说什么
[19:57] You just give me the right information before I take the stand, 我上庭作证前 你告诉我准确信息就行
[20:01] And I’ll say it right. Don’t you worry. 然后我就会照做 不用你担心
[20:02] A man is dead because of your lying ass. 就因为你说谎 一个无辜者死了
[20:07] Because of me? 因为我?
[20:09] I thought it was you who put him in here. 我觉得是你置他于死地
[20:10] Hey! Hey! 嘿! 嘿!
[20:13] I don’t get it. I played the game. 我不明白了 我照规矩来
[20:15] I fed you and the d.A. What you need and-and-and This,this is the thanks I get? 我满足了你和那个地方检察官 你们就这样回报我?
[20:19] Yeah,the thanks. 是啊 那谢谢你了
[20:20] Well,that cop had a screw loose,no? 那警察精神有问题是不?
[20:21] The truth is,joe don didn’t sayAny of that b.S. To you about offing his kids,right? 事实是 Joe Don从没向你提过 他杀死了自己的孩子是不?
[20:27] Difference does it make? 有什么差别?
[20:29] I mean,if he didn’t do that,Then he did something else. Right? 我的意思是 如果他没做这事 他也肯定做了别的事 对吗?
[20:32] I mean,we all did it in here. 我是说 我们都是犯了事才到这的
[20:34] The difference is,He’s dead,squirrel. 差别是 他死了 松鼠
[20:37] Yeah,well,I wasn’t glad to hear That joe don got stuck,but,uh,huh,that man was twisted. 我听到Joe Don被杀并不怎么高兴 那个男人很苦恼
[20:43] Oh,yeah.And he was in denial,too. 哦 当然 他也会否认
[20:45] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[20:46] Oh,he would cry himself to sleep every night. 他每晚睡觉都会哭醒
[20:49] Just crying about them kids. 为了孩子们而哭泣
[20:52] Yeah,then he would write Letters to some crackpot scientist. 然后他就会给一些科学狂人写信
[20:56] What scientist? How do you know? 什么科学狂人? 你怎么知道?
[20:58] A little c.O. Bird told me. 法院的小鸟告诉我的
[21:00] He’s working on his appeal. 他在申请上诉
[21:01] You know,thout he could get him out. 我以为他会把他弄出去
[21:04] What’s a name worth to you? 给你们名字有啥好处?
[21:06] Worth keeping your acorns out of a vice,squirrel. 给你留点橡子 松鼠
[21:12] This is joe don billingsley’s old house. 这里是Joe Don Billingsley的老房子
[21:14] Fbi tracks nick’s phone to this location. Yeah. FBI追踪Nick的电话到这个地址
[21:17] Why would he come back here? 他为什么要回这来?
[21:21] Who you calling? 你打给谁?
[21:22] Nick.
[21:40] It’s his. 是他的
[21:43] last call home will jeffries 215-555-0652 上个电话是打到Will Jeffries家
[21:46] Last call an hour ago to me.Home phone. 一个小时前给我打了个电话 家里的电话
[21:49] – Why wouldn’t he just call your cell? – I don’t know. – 他为什么不打你手机? – 不知道
[21:54] Electronic voice: You have one current message. 你有一条短信
[21:56] – left a voicemail. – Hey,man,uh,it’s nick. – 留了条语音信息 – 嘿 哥们 我是Nick
[21:59] I just wanted to tell you,uh,it’s been Great working with you. 我只是想告诉你 能跟你共事真是太好了
[22:04] You’ve always been a-a… A good friend to me. 你一直是我的好朋友
[22:09] I think I still owe you 50 bucks. 我想我还欠你50块
[22:10] Anyways,um… That’s about it. 反正 嗯 就这事
[22:14] Sorry about the whole mess. 对不起 给你添麻烦了
[22:21] Hey,boss. 嗨 老大
[22:24] Next time you two Get the instinct to protect me,don’t. 下次你俩想出什么点子保我 大可不必
[22:29] Where are we on nick? Nick怎么样了?
[22:30] Running down a list of calls,messages– 查出了些电话 短信–
[22:32] Anyone talked to nick in the past 24. 过去24小时里跟Nick谈话的人
[22:34] There was a recent call on his cell To jeanette peterson,billingsley’s ex-wife. 有通电话是打给Jeanette Peterson Billingsley的前妻
[22:39] Miller and jeffries are headed over To talk to her now. Miller和Jeffries找她谈去了
[22:41] Also,calls to a goran petrovic,A professor over at temple. 还有电话是打给一个叫Goran Petrovic 坦普尔大学的教授
[22:45] One yesterday and one last week. 一个是昨天打的 一个是上周
[22:47] Correspondence records at rockford Show billingsley wrote multiple letters To the same dr. Petrovic. Rockford的通信记录上显示Billingsley 写了好几封信给这个Petrovic博士
[22:52] What kind of professor? 什么教授?
[22:53] Chemical engineering. 化工专业的
[22:55] Also worked for multiple Companies that served private military suppliers. 同时还为几家提供军用装备的公司工作
[22:59] Hit the campus. Pay the doc a visit. 去学校去 拜访下博士
[23:01] You talk to criminal intelligence? 你们跟刑事情报科谈过没?
[23:02] Oh,yeah,we got teams Of plainclothes cops trying to track him down. 是我们有组便衣想追查他的下落
[23:05] All right,tell them no paper trail. 好了 告诉他们不用记录在案
[23:07] I just said find him,Bring him in,no questions asked. 我只是说 找到他后 直接带回来 不要询问
[23:10] Yeah,don’t take “no” for an answer from nick. 好了 别让Nick说不
[23:11] And,scotty,get that damn car back. 还有Scotty 把那破车搞回来
[23:20] Used to design all sorts of nasty Explosives with military applications. 以前是设计各种军事用途的炸弹
[23:24] Lucrative,yes. 有利可图 是的
[23:26] But also insane. 但是也很愚蠢
[23:28] I prefer teaching. 我更喜欢教书
[23:29] Detective vera Asked you to review the jd billingsley case? Vera警探要你查看J.D. Billingsley的案子?
[23:33] Given that he was The original investigator And seemed quite desperate,yes,I took a look. 鉴于他是原案的调查员 看起来又很急切 我就看了看
[23:38] Well,the fire marshal determined that it was arson. 消防队认为是纵火
[23:40] Which frankly,I found stunning… 但老实说 我发现…
[23:43] – Though I shouldn’t anymore. – Why’s that? – 尽管我不应该这么说 – 为什么?
[23:45] Most fire marshals Only have high school degree,and certified After one 40-hour course in fire investigation. 大多数消防员都只有高中学历 经过40小时的火灾调查课程就合格了
[23:51] Ray crawford’s been on the job 30 years; he’s done hundreds of arson cases. Ray Crawford已经干了30年 他处理过上百起纵火案
[23:55] Instincts and experience is no substitute For scientific method. 直觉和经验并不能代替科学方法
[24:00] And this finding completely ignores it. 这份调查结果完全忽略了它
[24:02] What did you tell detective vera? 你告诉Vera警探了吗?
[24:04] I told him the truth. 我告诉了他事实
[24:07] From the photos,it appears that the fire Rebched upwards of 1,800 degrees. 从照片上来看 火焰温度高达1800度
[24:11] Flashover from the accelerant. Not necessarily. 助燃剂引发的闪燃 完全没必要
[24:13] The temperature is affected mostly by ventilation. 温度主要受通风状况的影响
[24:16] But what about the burn patterns And the… The puddle configurations under the bed? 但是燃烧模式和…床下凹坑的分布?
[24:20] The effects of flashover can look like evidence of arson,But these burn patterns aren’t indicative Of an accelerant. 闪燃的影响可以看成纵火的证据 但燃烧模式并没指出有助燃剂
[24:28] So how did the fire start? 那到底是怎么起火的呢?
[24:30] That’s hard to tell. 很难说
[24:31] From these pictures,It appears that the point of origin Was most likely the kitchen. 从这些照片看 好象是从厨房起的火
[24:38] But you can’t say for sure what caused it? 但你不能肯定起因?
[24:40] Not for certain. 不能肯定
[24:41] Which why I’m baffled by the fire marshal’s finding. 所以我为消防员的发现感到迷惑
[24:44] Oh,crawford’s been at it a long time.He learned from the old timers. Crawford干这行很久了 他的知识都学自同行前辈们
[24:47] Might explain why it’s based on,uh,Junk science and old wives’ tales. 这也许能解释为何这报告都是 基于那些伪科学和乡野传说
[24:50] Yeah,but joe don,he escaped with no burns on his feet. 但Joe Don 他逃了出来 而且脚上毫无烧伤痕迹
[24:53] How’s that possible? 怎么可能?
[24:54] Because fire burns upward. 因为火是向上烧的
[24:56] And one that reaches flashover Is the next hottest thing to hell. 接触到闪燃的那东西肯定是热翻天了
[25:00] And unless you’re Confronted with that type of heat, 除非你能直面那种高热
[25:02] You just can’t understand it,detective. 你不会懂的 警探
[25:05] You’re right. I don’t. 你说对了 我不懂
[25:07] He left his kids inside. 他把孩子丢房里了
[25:09] As soon as he went outside To find another way in,he just let in more oxygen. 一旦他出去找另一条路进去 就只会放入更多氧气
[25:14] Fed the beast. 火上浇油
[25:16] Even a fireman Wouldn’t go back into this blast furnace. 就算是消防员也没法回这种高温炉去
[25:22] So what you’re saying is,It’s possible joe don was telling me the truth? 你的意思是 Joe Don说的是事实?
[25:26] I see no evidence of arson. 我没发现纵火证据
[25:31] That’s good. Right? 这消息不错 对吧?
[25:34] If he wasn’t already dead. 如果他没死的话
[25:39] Seemed to take the news pretty hard. 看起来听到这个消息很难受
[25:41] – You think the fire startolder… – house like that, – 你觉得火是从厨房… – 这样的房子
[25:45] Nine times out of ten it’s faulty wiring. 十之八九是因为电线短路
[25:48] Yeah,but there’s no way to tell for sure. 当然 没办法确定
[25:50] Usually,there’d be some prior issues With overloaded circuits,browning outlets. 通常是有些先兆的 比如电路负荷过大 接口发黄
[25:56] But you’d have to ask somebody who lived in the home. 但你要问住那屋里的人
[25:58] Joe don getting killed,All these detectives coming round here again… Joe Don被杀后所有这些警探又过来…
[26:03] It’s like the nightmare never ends. 像永无止尽的噩梦
[26:05] Detective vera came by here? Vera警探来过了?
[26:07] Yesterday. 昨天
[26:08] Asking me all those questions About things I’d rather not relive. 尽问些我不想再重温的问题
[26:11] Going over your statement. 重新回顾下你的证词
[26:13] I didn’t care to,but I trust detective vera. 我并不在乎 但是我相信Vera警探
[26:17] Joe don was pretty upset when I moved out. 我搬出去的时候Joe Don非常生气
[26:21] He lost his job. 他失业了
[26:22] Drinking too much. 又酗酒
[26:24] He just… He wasn’t the same man I married. 他已经 不再是我嫁的那个人
[26:27] I filed for separation And… Then he… He found out I was dating. 我填了分居申请表 然后他 他发现我在约会
[26:32] He threaten you or the kids? 他威胁你和孩子了?
[26:34] He said some pretty… Terrible things. 他说了些…非常可怕的话
[26:40] But,um… 但 呃…
[26:44] I couldn’t deny the boys their father. 我并不想诋毁孩子他爹
[26:47] You know,when they told me that He set the house on fire,I couldn’t believe it. 知道吗 当他们告诉我 是他把房子点燃的 我简直不敢相信
[26:53] You know… 要知道…
[26:56] Nobody should experience a loss like that. 没人经受得起这样的打击
[27:01] Jeanette,did detective vera Ask you anything else about the house? Jeanette Vera警探 有没问你关于房子的事?
[27:06] He kept asking about when I live in the house. 他不停地问我以前住的房子
[27:10] About the kitchen. 厨房的事
[27:13] {\pos(280,250)}yesterday {\pos(280,250)}昨天 他说过他绝对不会让别人给他养儿子
[27:13] He said he’d never let another man raise his boys. {\pos(280,250)}昨天 他说过他绝对不会让别人给他养儿子
[27:16] I lost everything. 我什么都没了
[27:19] Jeanette,I need to ask you about the time before you left Jeanette我想问下在你离开前
[27:21] When you still lived in the house. 当你还住在那房子里时
[27:22] Do you remember any electrical problems With the lights or the outlets? 你记得灯和电源插座有问题没?
[27:26] What problems didn’t the house have? 什么房子会没问题呢?
[27:28] Lights were always flickering on and off. 灯总是闪啊闪的
[27:30] Did you tell your landlord? 你有没跟房东讲过?
[27:31] Cheap bastard never fixed anything. 那混球从没修过
[27:34] Do you remember any problems With the wiring in the kitchen? 你记得厨房的电线有没什么问题?
[27:36] The switches or the outlets? 开关或者是电源插座?
[27:37] Why are you asking me this? 你问我这个干什么?
[27:40] He’s dead,my kids are gone. 他死了 我的孩子也去了
[27:42] – It’s important. – why? – 这个问题很重要 – 为什么?
[27:48] I don’t know how to say this,But it’s possible joe don didn’t set that fire. 我不知该怎么说 但有可能火不是Joe点的
[27:57] You must be joking. 你在开玩笑吧
[27:59] You’re the one who told me he did it. 是你告诉我 他纵火
[28:01] The police,the fire department,The lawyers– it has to be true! 警察 消防队 律师 准没错!
[28:06] I’m not so sure anymore. 我再也不能确定了
[28:07] Well,I don’t have any doubt,detective. 我没什么疑问 警探
[28:09] You tell me how a man Doesn’t run back in there to save his own sons. 你告诉我 那他为什么不回去救两个儿子
[28:14] The neighbors,they saw him on the street While my babies burned up. 邻居告诉我 我的宝贝被烧死时他在街上
[28:19] How could he not go back in there? 他怎么能够不回去救他们?
[28:21] Tell me that! 告诉我!
[28:24] Those were your kids,would you stand outside While they burned alive? 那可是你的孩子 你会站在外面袖手旁观 看他们被活活烧死?
[28:29] Jeanette,what was wrong with the wiring in the house? Jeanette房里的布线有什么问题?
[28:33] You know,every time you’d plug in the toaster,The fridge would go out. 每次把烤面包机插上插头 冰箱就会跳电
[28:37] In the kitchen? 厨房里?
[28:38] One time the outlet melted down. 有次插座溶掉了
[28:40] I lost a bunch of breast milk. 我失去了些母乳
[28:42] Joe don finally called An electrician,and the landlord got all upset about it. Joe Don最后叫了个电工来 房东为此很生气
[28:46] The landlord? 房东?
[28:47] Bela.
[28:49] He only wanted to use his handyman To fix everything on the cheap. 他只想用些杂工来修理 这样便宜
[28:52] Look,I-I don’t understand Why you keep asking me about the house. 瞧 我不懂 你为什么总问我房子的事
[28:56] Should talk to insurance company. 应该跟保险公司谈
[28:57] I’m still trying to get them to pay up. 我还想让他们赔偿呢
[28:59] Oh,that’s got to be rough on you,bela. 那对你来说还真难 Bela
[29:01] Yeah,I should not have rented to that family. 是的 我不应该租给那样的人家
[29:05] Now,that man was alcoholic. 那人是个酒鬼
[29:06] It’s always bad when man of house cannot hold on to job. 一家之主保不住工作时 总不是好事
[29:10] Understand that house had a lot of electrical issues. 我们知道那房子电线有不少问题
[29:13] Issues? No issues. 问题? 没问题啊
[29:15] You cannot put blame on me for what happened. 你们可不能怪到我头上
[29:17] Oh,we didn’t say that,bela. 我们可没这么说 Bela
[29:19] Maybe we should talk to your handyman. 也许我们该和你的杂工谈谈
[29:21] Why you detectives keep harsing me? 你们为什么要这么咄咄逼人?
[29:24] So what happenedWhen joe don hired his own electrician? 那Joe Don自己请电工时又发生了什么事?
[29:27] Oh,that stupid waste of money. 那纯粹是浪费钱
[29:30] You know how much electrician charges per hour? 你知道电工每小时收费多高吗?
[29:31] Yeah,sounded like you needed one. 是啊 但听起来你有必要请个
[29:34] Joe don was problem tenant. Joe don是个麻烦房客
[29:37] Always overloading circuits,clogging up pipes, 老是电路超负荷 堵塞管道
[29:40] Asking for more time before paying rent.Always! 还老是要延迟交房租!
[29:42] No,the way we heard it,your handyman couldn’t fix anything. 据我们所知 你的杂工什么也不会修
[29:45] There’s old wiring,lights flickering,Browning outlets,and you send over A guy who can’t screw in a lightbulb. 那些都是老线路 灯闪啊闪 插板还烧黄了 你却派个连电灯泡都不会换的人来
[29:50] That’s ridiculous. 真是胡搞!
[29:52] Jorge is very good handyman. Jorge是一个好杂工
[29:54] I know him personally. 我非常了解他的
[29:55] Joe don’s ex told us a kitchen outlet melted. Joe Don的前妻跟我们说 有个厨房插口烧融了
[29:58] He told them just”plug it into the bottom. ” that your idea? 他对他们说 使劲插到底 那是你的主意?
[30:07] I am not negligent. 我可不是疏忽大意
[30:10] I have lawyers who can prove this. 我有律师可以做证
[30:11] Sure you do. 你当然有
[30:13] Look,I manage three apartment buildings. 听着 我管理三栋公寓楼
[30:16] People always want something for nothing. 人都喜欢不劳而获
[30:18] Never mind if it’s a fire hazard. 火灾也无所谓
[30:21] I did not start that fire. 又不是我放的火
[30:26] This is not my fault. 我没错
[30:28] Oh,yeah,it’s… 是啊…
[30:30] It’s nobody’s fault. 大家都没错
[30:33] Hey,call just came in. 刚才有报警
[30:35] Got a jumper at 12th and ridge. 第12街和Ridge路口有人跳楼
[30:37] It’s two blocks up From nick’s place. 离Nick那儿只有两个街区
[30:54] White male,40s,heavyset. 白人男子 四十多岁 体格魁梧
[30:56] No id? Nada. – 有身份证吗? – 没有
[30:58] Face is messed up from the swan dive. 头着地 毁容了
[31:00] Six stories up. 六层楼跳下的
[31:02] Lil.
[31:13] That ain’t him. 不是他
[31:18] It’s good you got that department vehicle back in serviceable condition. 还好你把局里的车完璧归赵了
[31:22] Any such luck with your detective? 你的警探运气也这么好吗?
[31:23] No. 没有
[31:26] Hey,that’s too bad. 真不幸
[31:29] Do what you’ve got to do. 你秉公办理吧
[31:36] You know,John,I know you think I hate you. John 我知道你认为我恨你
[31:39] That I’m after you because of what you did to my son 15 years ago. 认为15年前你对我儿子所做的一切 使我耿耿于怀
[31:42] – Pat… – No,let me finish. – 让我说完
[31:47] I know Matt was a screw up. 我知道Matt是个混蛋
[31:49] Wife and I,we tried everything: rehab, 我和妻子想尽一切办法
[31:51] kicked him out of the house,more rehab– none of it worked. 康复中心 赶他出家门 再去康复中心 都没用
[31:55] Now,this is none of my business. 现在 这与我无关
[31:56] No,it was everybody’s business – that was the problem. 不 这与每个人都有关系 这就是问题所在
[31:58] Everybody in this whole damn department knew that he was my son. 整个部门都知道他是我儿子
[32:01] So every time he got arrested,he got a pass– skated by,and Matt knew it. 所以他每次被捕都能平安脱身 Matt对此一清二楚
[32:05] He counted on it. 他就指望这个了
[32:07] – Till you finally locked him up. – I don’t need to hear this. – 直到最后你把他关起来 – 我用不着听这些
[32:10] – No,you do. – I had to,Pat! – 你必须听 – 我必须那么做 Pat!
[32:11] It was his fourth time! 他已经犯了四次了!
[32:15] It took my kid a long time to get straightened out,John. 我儿子用了很长时间才重回正轨
[32:18] Getting a job is tough with a record. 背着犯罪记录找工作很难
[32:21] But,finally,he did it.He even got married. 但他还是做到了 甚至结了婚
[32:27] Last month… 上个月…
[32:30] He actually gave me a grandson. 他还给我添了个孙子
[32:34] I heard.Congratulations. 听说了 恭喜
[32:37] Which is right about when I finally admitted to myself 那时我终于明白
[32:41] that getting locked up was the best thing that ever happened to my son. 坐牢是给他最好的教育
[32:47] Which,I guess,is my roundabout way of saying you were right. ��嗦这么多只是想说 你是对的
[32:53] So,I’m going to return the favor. 所以现在该我回报了
[32:54] Pat,it was a long time ago. Pat 已经都过去了
[32:55] When or if you get your detective back, I expect you to do the same. 如果你能把手下找回来 我希望你也能这么做
[33:04] – Nick… – Take him off line. – 停他的职
[33:06] Send him to psych services. 送他去做心理咨询
[33:07] If that doesn’t work,take away his badge. 如果不凑效 解职
[33:11] Take care of it,John. 小心行事 John
[33:12] I realize now it’s the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[33:19] Yeah,okay,thanks. 好的 谢谢
[33:21] That was the fire station. Said Nick was just there 15 minutes ago. 消防队打来电话说一刻钟前Nick去过
[33:23] Got into it with Crawford. 和Crawford起了争执
[33:24] Fight? Said it got pretty heated until some firemen jumped in and Nick took off. – 打架了? – 据说很激烈 后来旁人劝架 Nick就走了
[33:28] All right,call Lil and Scotty. 好吧 打电话给Lil和Scotty
[33:29] See if they can catch up to him. 看他们能否追上他
[33:30] The balls on that guy coming in here,going at me how I do my job! 那家伙真有种 敢跑来质疑我的工作!
[33:35] Who the hell’s he think he is? 他算老几啊?
[33:36] – Calm down,Ray. – Don’t tell me to calm down! – 冷静点 Ray – 别跟我说什么冷静不冷静!
[33:39] How would you like it some fireman marches into the PPD,saying you messed up a case? 要是有消防员跑到费城警局 指责你们搞砸了案子 你会如何?
[33:44] He came at you about Billingsley? 他来是为了Billingsley
[33:45] Whatever! Son of a bitch! 随便! 狗娘养的!
[33:48] This about half hour ago? He on foot? 半小时前的事? 他走着来的?
[33:50] Hell if I know. Couple of the guys tossed him out on his ear. 我怎么知道 几个伙计把他扔出去了
[33:53] He’s lucky I didn’t break his jaw! 我没打碎他的下巴算他走运!
[33:55] Yeah,all right,all right. Just tell us what happened. 行了行了 告诉我们到底怎么回事
[33:57] I’ve been a fire marshal before he was a beat cop. 他还在大街上巡逻的时候 我就是消防队长了
[34:00] Don’t tell me what’s arson and what ain’t. 是不是纵火轮不着他来告诉我
[34:03] * Ticking away… *
[34:04] Take a look at the file,Ray. 看看这文件吧 Ray
[34:06] There were electrical problems in the house. 是房间的线路问题
[34:08] No residue of a petroleum-based accelerant. 并没有石油催化剂的残余
[34:09] You’re out of your freaking mind. 你疯了吧
[34:12] Just take a look at the file,please. 就看一下 求你了
[34:13] Heard about enough.Get the hell out of here. 我听够了 快滚
[34:16] I don’t think he did it,Ray. 我认为他没纵火 Ray
[34:17] I don’t really care what you think. 我才懒得管你怎么认为
[34:19] I know it’s arson,just like you know a murder when you see it. 我知道那就是纵火案 就像你一眼就能看出谋杀
[34:23] He never gave it up! That never bothered you? 他从未认过罪! 你就没有一点良心不安?
[34:24] What are you talking about? 你在胡扯什么?
[34:26] 48 hours in the box,I never got him to give it up. 在审讯室里48小时 他都没有认过罪
[34:28] I always maintained his innocence. 他一直说自己是清白的
[34:30] – That don’t bother you? – No,that’s between him and God. – 你一点都不在乎? – 不在乎 这是他和上帝的事儿
[34:34] I went on what you told me,Ray.That it had to be arson. 我是按照你的结论办案的 Ray 你说这绝对是纵火案
[34:36] Wh-What are you saying,that I’m wrong,Nick? 你什么意思 难道我错了 Nick?
[34:38] – That this is all on me? – No,no,I’m not saying that. – 这都算在我头上? – 我不是那意思
[34:40] Don’t forget,you took the witness statements. 别忘了 拿走证人证词的是你
[34:43] You testified on the stand to his state of mind. 站在证人席上 对他的精神状态作证的也是你
[34:46] – Ain’t denying that. – The guy was a drunk! – 我从来没否认过 – 那家伙是个酒鬼!
[34:49] He’s a terrible husband! 是个烂到家的丈夫!
[34:50] Pissed off at his wife,at the world. 对他的妻子 对整个世界怒气冲冲
[34:52] Been there. All those things,myself. 我明白 这些我都感同身受
[34:54] It doesn’t mean that he killed his kids. 但那不代表他杀了自己的骨肉
[34:56] Oh,cry me a river. 爱咋咋地
[34:58] Joe Don Billingsley didn’t deserve what happened! Joe Don Billingsley本不该落得如此下场!
[35:00] He didn’t deserve to die! 他本不该死的!
[35:01] Boo-hoo! Live with it. 哭去吧! 习惯就好了
[35:04] We gotta make this right somehow. 我们得想办法补救
[35:06] There is nothing to fix.Guy’s dead and gone. 没什么可补救的 死都死了
[35:10] His ex-wife still thinks that he killed her kids. 他前妻认为是他杀了孩子们
[35:13] His own parents think that he killed their grandkids! 他父母认为是他杀了孙子们!
[35:15] Guess what?So do I. 你猜怎么着? 我也这么认为
[35:18] And that’s the way it’s gonna stay. 而且都已盖棺定论
[35:21] You do what you got to do! 你得履行职责!
[35:22] I know what I got to do! 我清楚自己的职责!
[35:24] I know what I got to do! 我清楚自己的职责!
[35:26] Nobody comes in here and talks to me like that. 还没人敢跑来这样跟我说话
[35:29] He said something about Joe Don’s parents. 他有谈起过Joe Don的父母
[35:31] Making it right? 要去补救什么?
[35:32] I don’t know what he’s going to do,and frankly,I don’t care. 我不知道他要去干嘛 坦白说我也不关心
[35:37] So why wouldn’t you look at the evidence again,Ray? 那你为什么不再看看那份证据呢?
[35:41] You seriously entertaining reopening this case? 你真想复查这个案子?
[35:45] Get the hell out of my house. 滚出我的地盘
[36:06] Nick! Get in. Nick! 进来
[36:22] Joe Don’s parent” house,huh? Joe Don父母的房子?
[36:25] Been out here what? 你在这儿呆了多久了?
[36:27] An hour? 一个小时?
[36:31] Just trying to figure out what to say. 只是想想清楚说什么
[36:35] You had a busy 48 hours. 这48小时你可真够忙的
[36:39] You had us all worried. 我们都快担心死了
[36:41] Have I been fired yet? 我被解雇了吗?
[36:43] Maybe the boss can pull some strings. 也许老大能找找关系
[36:46] – For both of us. – you? – 帮帮我们 – 你?
[36:48] Considering I covered up a DUI. 我掩盖了一起酒后驾车事故
[36:54] Sorry about that. 对不起
[36:57] You’re a good cop,Nick… 你是个好警察 Nick…
[37:01] but you need help. 但你需要帮助
[37:04] I saw my my ex-wife Julie. 我见到前妻Julie了
[37:08] She’s got two kids. 她有了两个孩子
[37:11] I always thought that that’d be me. 我一直以为自己也能如此
[37:13] No,it’s never too late. 还不晚啊
[37:17] I’m happy for her. 真为她高兴
[37:21] Back when they caught this case,it’s all I wanted was a kid,a family. 当年他们接手这个案子时 我满脑子都是孩子 家庭
[37:27] And then when I saw that burnt-out bedroom… 当我看到烧毁的卧室…
[37:30] And the kids… 还有孩子…
[37:32] yeah. 没错
[37:33] Yeah,I sat down on the box across from this man, 我坐在审讯室里 面对这个男人
[37:36] this father that had… had burned his kids alive, 这个把亲骨肉活活烧死的父亲
[37:41] and I couldn’t believe someone could do that. 我不相信有人做得出这种事
[37:46] Did he? 他做了吗?
[37:47] I went at him day and night,Lil. 我没日没夜地审问他 Lil
[37:50] I knew something wasn’t right in my gut. 直觉告诉我有蹊跷
[37:53] I kept looking for that one thing in his story,that one slip that just lets you… 我竭力从他的故事里找到一点东西 哪怕一点疏漏能让你…
[37:59] …lets you know he’s a liar.Just needed one slip. …让你确认他是个骗子 只要一点点疏漏
[38:04] But he never did. 但他没有
[38:05] I didn’t need a statement to get a conviction.I had everything. 没有供词我也能定他的罪 我其他证据都全了
[38:08] I was just so sure he’d done it. 我确信就是他干的
[38:09] And you weren’t the only one,Nick. 并非只有你是这样的 Nick
[38:19] Firemen call it the “beast.” 消防员都叫它”野兽”
[38:23] Flashover. 闪燃
[38:25] It only got hotter when he went outside,trying to find another way back to get his kids. 他跑出去另找办法救他的孩子时 火温就窜得更高
[38:30] But he couldn’t. 他进不去
[38:32] I just couldn’t get my head around that. 我就是想不明白
[38:34] What that was like? 到底怎么回事?
[38:35] I thought for sure he’d set that fire, 我就那么确信是他放的火
[38:37] And he tried to tell me,and I couldn’t hear it. 他向我解释 我根本不想听
[38:41] He tried to tell you what? 他向你解释什么?
[38:43] That he wasn’t a killer. 他不是凶手
[38:45] He was just afraid. 他只是害怕
[38:46] Afraid for his own life. 为他自己的性命害怕
[38:48] And for that,I couldn’t forgive him. 就为这个 我没法原谅他
[38:53] It was you,Joe Don. 是你 Joe Don
[38:54] You started that fire,you burned up those kids. 你放的火 你烧死了孩子们
[38:57] No,I could never do that. 没有 我永远不会那么做
[39:00] I would never hurt them.I loved my boys. 我永远不会伤害他们 我爱我的儿子
[39:02] Really?Then how could you just leave them in there to die? 真的? 那你怎么把他们留在火场等死?
[39:04] I just… The fire,it was everywhere. 我只是… 到处都是火
[39:09] It was so hot. You have no idea. 你根本不知道有多热
[39:12] You’re right,I don’t. 没错 我不知道
[39:13] You had plenty of time to go in there and get them out. 你有足够的时间进去救他们
[39:15] No,I thought I could,but it happened so fast and… 我也以为我能 可是发生得太快了…
[39:21] The fire,it was,it was everywhere. 火 到处都是火
[39:29] And the heat,my God.. 那温度 上帝啊…
[39:32] Help me believe you. 让我相信你
[39:33] How does a father not go back inside and get his own boys out?! 一个父亲怎么会不去救自己的孩子?!
[39:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:38] You see,a man,a man would do anything to save his own. 男人 一个男人会不惜一切救自己的骨肉
[39:42] I tried. 我试了
[39:49] I really tried… 我真的试了…
[39:53] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[39:55] You’re a liar.You’re a damn liar. 你是个骗子 见鬼的骗子
[39:57] How could you just stand by and let that happen?! 你怎么就能袖手旁观?!
[39:59] Help me understand that,okay? 你来给我解释解释 行不?
[40:03] – How?! – I don’t know,all right? – 怎么回事?! – 我不知道好不好?
[40:07] I just… 我只是…
[40:10] couldn’t. 做不到
[40:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:21] I mistook cowardice for guilt. 我把懦弱误当成有罪
[40:24] It’s an honest mistake,Nick. 你只是好心办了错事 Nick
[40:27] One that can’t be made right. 是个无可挽回的错误
[40:34] Well,look,we’ll talk to the DA. 听着 我们和检查官谈谈
[40:37] We’ll try to clear his name. 尽力为他正名
[40:40] Okay? 好不好?
[40:46] First,I gotta do this. 但我得先把这事办了
[41:07] Mr. and Mrs. Billingsley,I’m Detective Vera. Billingsley先生 夫人 我是Vera警探
[41:09] I know who you are. 我认识你
[41:12] I’m sorry for your loss. 对你们的损失我深表遗憾
[41:13] What do you want? 你想干嘛?
[41:18] There’s been some new evidence in the case,and I know it will never bring your son back, 这件案子有了新证据 我知道怎样也救不回你们的儿子
[41:22] but I want you to know I’m going to do everything I can to clear his name. 但我想让你们知道 我会竭尽所能为他正名
[41:44] * So,so,you think you can tell Heaven from Hell *
[41:54] * Blue skies from pain *
[41:58] * Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? *
[42:02] * A smile from a veil? *
[42:11] * Do you think you can tell? *
[42:15] * Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? *
[42:23] * Hot ashes for trees? *
[42:27] * Hot air for a cool breeze? *
[42:31] * Cold comfort for change? *
[42:35] * Did you exchange for a walk-on part in the war? *
[42:42] * For a lead role in a cage? *
[43:33] cold case Season seven Episode seventeen
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme