Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The following story is fictional and dose not depict any actual person or event. 本故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:04] he flings him into the ropes,and,oh,a devastating clothesline. 他把对手甩了出去 漂亮地击倒对手
[00:09] february 28,1986 1986年2月28日
[00:11] hey,timmy. 嘿 Timmy
[00:13] your dad’s here. 你爸来了
[00:14] do i have to go? 我非得去吗?
[00:17] what’s up,buddy? 怎么了 伙计?
[00:18] ready to hang with your old man? 准备好跟你老豆出去玩了吗?
[00:21] what do you expect,mick? 你期待他什么反应?
[00:22] you blow him off every other weekend. 你都失约好几次了
[00:24] what do you expect when you bad-mouth me the way you do? 你为什么总说我坏话?
[00:26] oh,you think i’m the reason you two have problems? 你觉得是因为我 你们才处不好?
[00:29] “bring your dad toe school day”– he didn’t even bother asking you ’cause he knew you wouldn’t show. “父亲开放日”那次他都不愿意问你 因为你肯定去不了
[00:33] is that true,timmy? 是真的吗 Timmy?
[00:50] you know,i would’ve came to your school if you’d told me about it. 如果你告诉我我会去的
[00:52] it’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[00:54] already had another dockworker there anyway. 反正那天也来了个码头工人
[00:58] you give ma the money you owe her? 你把欠妈妈的钱还给她了吗?
[01:01] what are you gonna do,break my thumbs or something? 没还怎么样 你要打断我的手指?
[01:04] i’ll take care of it. 我会想办法的
[01:06] *she says we gotta hold on to *
[01:11] what we’ve got look at your machine now! 看看你们的”机器”那副熊样!
[01:13] looks like he broke down. 散架了吧
[01:16] you want more? 你们还想看吗?
[01:18] you want blood? 想见红吗?
[01:25] garbage! 废物!
[01:29] look at that. 看看
[01:31] can bend his arm and everything. 我能弄断他的胳膊
[01:32] these are pretty cool dolls,huh? 这些玩偶真酷
[01:34] they’re wrestlers. 那是摔跤手
[01:38] oh,oh,livin’ on a prayer like to see them unload a cargo ship. 真想看看他们卸货船是什么样
[01:41] mom says dockworkers are dirty. 妈妈说码头工人都很脏
[01:43] and wrestlers ain’t? 摔跤手就不脏?
[01:44] wrestlers are the coolest,strongest guys on the planet. 摔跤手是这世上最酷最强的人
[01:51] so you’d like me better if i throw on some tights,go prancing around a ring? 如果我穿上紧身衣 在摔跤场里蹦�Q 你会更喜欢我吗?
[01:56] shut up,dad.they’re cool. 别扯了 他们比你酷多了
[01:58] *we gotta hold on to what we’ve got *
[02:02] *it doesn’t make a difference if we make it or not we got each other *
[02:07] *and that’s a lot for love we’ll give it a shot oh.*
[02:12] machine! 机器!
[02:18] the new wic heavyweight champion. 新的WIC重量级摔跤冠军
[02:22] mick “the machine” malone! Mick “机器” Malone!
[03:02] june 86 malone,m.h86-170 1986年6月 Malone M,H86-170
[03:08] 44 magnum. 点44口径的马格纳左轮枪 (威力最大的左轮枪 能一枪射穿大象身体)
[03:10] traded in during an anonymous guns for groceries program. 是”超市购物券换枪支”项目实施中 收上来的匿名枪支
[03:14] a cannon. 这可真是门大炮
[03:15] a lot of groceries for this thing. 可以换好多购物券了
[03:17] ballistics got a hit. 弹道检测有收获
[03:18] the gun killed a mick malone,june of ’86. 这把枪在86年6月杀死了一个 叫Mick Malone的人
[03:22] a dockworker. 码头工人
[03:23] killed at the pier. 在码头被杀
[03:24] yeah,mick had a reputation for busting kneecaps as low-level muscle for the longshoreman’s union. 对 Mick因为工会做狗腿 在码头工人中有点名气
[03:29] dangerous moonlighting. 这种兼职很危险
[03:31] figured mick’s death was related.but keep reading. 原以为是这份活导致他被杀 但你接着读
[03:33] mick was also a wrestler for the wic,indie circuit. Mick也是WIC的摔跤手 私人开的摔跤场
[03:38] that where humpty dumpty comes in? 那矮胖子就是从那来的?
[03:39] bear jacobs.
[03:41] gun’s registered in his name. 枪是以这人的名字注册的
[03:43] we pulled him from a match. 直接从赛场把他带过来的
[03:44] you mean he doesn’t dress like that all the time? 你是说他不是总穿成那样?
[03:48] waitin’ forever. 想等死我吗
[03:50] 80 buck purse i missed out on tonight. 一晚让我损失了80块
[03:52] well,you got bigger concerns,bear. 有比这更让你担心的 Bear
[03:55] you found my baby! 你们找到我的宝贝了!
[03:57] where was she? 在哪找到的?
[03:59] you’re pretty excited to own a gun with a body on it. 拥有一支杀过人的枪 你好像很兴奋
[04:01] a body? 杀过人?
[04:02] hell you talkin’ about? 你们到底要说什么?
[04:03] mick “machine” malone. Mick “机器” Malone
[04:06] in the wic together. 你们一起在WIC
[04:07] i didn’t kill mick. 我可没杀Mick
[04:08] only wrestled him a couple of times. 只和他摔过几次跤
[04:11] crowd loved him. 观众都爱死他了
[04:12] then how do you explain this whole you owning the gun situation? 那你怎么解释这把枪的事?
[04:17] i ain’t had her since march of ’86. 我从86年3月就没见过她了
[04:21] and i know exactly where she went. 也知道她怎么没的
[04:31] you report the gun stolen,bear? 你报告枪支丢失了吗 Bear?
[04:33] wanted to find the son of a bitch myself. 我想自己找到那个杂种
[04:36] guy was a jobber to the mid-carders. 那人是个临时雇来的中量级选手
[04:39] hired to get beat every night? 就是每晚雇来被打的
[04:40] jumped around the circuits. 在拳击场里跳来跳去
[04:42] only got work ’cause he could do a commie accent. 他能有活干全凭那口苏联腔
[04:45] cold war saved his ass. 冷战让他有点市场
[04:47] who was this guy? 那人是谁?
[04:48] red scare. 红色恐怖
[04:51] don’t know his real name. 我不知道他的真名
[04:52] remember where you were when mick got killed? 还记得Mick被杀时你在哪吗?
[04:54] twenty-some years ago? 二十几年前?
[04:56] ase where were you? 你在哪呢?
[04:57] it’s not my gun that killed a guy. 杀人的可不是我的枪
[05:00] june 16,1986. 1986年6月16日
[05:04] probably at the traffic light. 多半在红绿灯餐厅
[05:05] dated a waitress there. 我和那的一个女招待约会
[05:07] sapphire.
[05:08] well,bear,your new ring is going to be a holding cell till she vouches for you. Bear 在她为你担保前 你只能在牢房里进行下一次比赛了
[05:12] might want to call for some extra clothes. 也许你该让人送点衣服来
[05:15] gets chilly downstairs. 楼下很冷哦
[05:17] hey,when i get out,you gonna give me my gun back? 我出去时 你们能把枪还我吗?
[05:21] yeah,i’ll have it gift wrapped for you. 当然 我会当礼物包装好送给你的
[05:28] Cold case Season seven Episode sixteen
[06:04] mick “the machine” malone. Mick “机器” Malone
[06:06] twenty-eight. 28岁
[06:08] murdered june 16,1986. 1986年6月16日被杀
[06:10] baby-face of the wic. WIC里的”娃娃脸”
[06:12] baby-face? “娃娃脸”?
[06:13] good guy. 正面角色 好汉
[06:14] would’ve headlined against other heels as the fan favorite. 被设计成打败”恶棍” 让粉丝拥戴的角色
[06:17] lil apparently was a hulkamaniac back in the day. Lil显然是个摔跤发烧友
[06:21] valens: you like that nonsense? 你喜欢这种无聊的活动?
[06:22] oh,it distracted me for a few hours every saturday. 它让我每个周六都放松一下
[06:25] assigned talked to some wrestlers back in ’86,and lance kotrola,wic’s promoter. 当时的警员询问了几个摔跤手 还有Lance Kotrola WIC的组织者
[06:31] well,mick’s last match was ten days before he was killed,against “sweet” sil tavern. Mick的最后一场比赛是他被杀前10天 对手是”甜心” Sil Tavern
[06:35] well,mick had a nine-year-old son,tim,with ex-wife,rachel. Mick有个9岁的儿子Tim 和他前妻Rachel一起住
[06:39] night mick was murdered,she was with tim at the hospital. Mick被杀那晚 她在医院照顾Tim
[06:42] did a midnight shift at the local diner. 她在一家小餐厅上夜班
[06:45] i’ll reach out to the son,see what he knows. 我去找他儿子 看他知道些什么
[06:47] let’s pay lance a visit,too. 我们也去拜访一下Lance
[06:48] might know who the red scare was. 也许他知道”红色恐怖”的真名
[06:51] hey,uh,either of you heard from vera? 你们都不知道Vera去哪了?
[06:54] uh,think he’s tracking down bear’s alibi. 他好像去查Bear的不在场证明了
[07:01] supposed to have breakfast with him,but the dude never showed. 本来要和他一起吃早餐的 但他没来
[07:06] left him a couple messages myself. 我也给他留了言
[07:07] he’s probably just hungover somewhere. 也许他就在附近吧
[07:10] you know what’s going on with him? 你知道他怎么了吗?
[07:11] whatever it is,he’s keeping it to himself. 不管怎么样 他都不想让人知道
[07:28] e you were at the hospital the night your dad died? 你父亲死那晚你在医院?
[07:31] broke my arm playing football. 踢球弄断了手臂
[07:33] got a cast,nothing big. 打了石膏 没什么大事
[07:35] your dad ever mention a wrestler named red scare? 你父亲提过有个叫红色恐怖的摔跤手吗?
[07:38] red scare? 红色恐怖?
[07:42] i thought he got killed ’cause of something he did down here. 我以为他是因为工作的事被杀的
[07:45] we’re just looking into a wrestling connection. 我们只是查查跟摔跤有没有联系
[07:48] wrestling brought us closer. 摔跤拉近了我们的距离
[07:50] brought us all closer. 让全家更亲密了
[07:56] look what i got for you,buddy. 看我给你带了什么 伙计
[08:00] bill “the thrill”! “颤栗”Bill!
[08:02] awesome! 太棒了!
[08:03] yeah,don’t look now,but someday that’s gonna be a mick malone doll. 现在还不行 但有天你会看到Mick Malone的玩偶
[08:07] i mean,wrestler. 摔跤手的那种
[08:08] yeah,you wish,dad. 你就骗人吧
[08:10] oh,i wish? 我骗人?
[08:17] where did you learn that move? 这招你从那学的?
[08:19] i’ve been getting in the ring a little bit. 我已经入一点门了
[08:21] going to this wrestling school. 我在上摔跤学校呢
[08:22] timmy: no way! 骗人!
[08:24] that’s the coolest thing i’ve ever heard. 这是我听过的最酷的事儿
[08:26] it’s the coolest thing i’ve ever done. 这是我做过的最酷的事
[08:27] but you’re still unloading cargo? 但你还在上班吧?
[08:29] yeah,i mean,i’m not going to quit my job. 是啊 我不会辞职的
[08:32] you know,maybe someday,right,buddy? 不过 也许有一天 对吧?
[08:34] i can’t tell who’s the adult between the two of you. 我都不知道你们俩谁是大人了
[08:38] look,wrestling’s honest work. 听我说 摔跤手是个让人敬佩的工作
[08:41] it beats debt collecting. 至少比收债强
[08:43] that’s not saying much. 没强多少
[08:45] what happens if you get hurt in the ring? 如果你受伤了怎么办?
[08:46] nah,it’s fine. 不会的 没事
[08:48] it’s all for show. 都只是在作秀
[08:49] nobody really gets hurt. 没有人会受伤的
[08:51] anyways,here. 对了 给
[08:53] it’s,uh. 这是
[08:54] it’s from my first match. 这是我第一次比赛挣的
[08:55] it’s not much. 不是很多
[08:56] i’m just a jobber now,but i’ll get more if i stick with it. 我还只是临时工 但以后会更多的 只要我保住这份工作
[09:01] okay. 那好吧
[09:03] great. 听你的
[09:05] still need a ring name,though. 不过 我需要个比赛的花名
[09:08] i was thinking maybe you could come up with something,timmy. 也许你能帮我想个名字 Timmy
[09:10] yeah,something cool,you know. 对啊 要很酷的
[09:12] like. 比如
[09:14] “the machine. “机器”
[09:15] ” the machine? “机器”?
[09:17] like you’re unstoppable. 就像你是不可阻挡的
[09:18] like you grind people up and drill ’em into the mat. 可以把他们打扁 轧到垫子里去
[09:22] see,now that’s the coolest thing i’ve ever heard. 这才是我听过的最酷的事
[09:24] you ready to hcbansg with your old man? 你想跟你老豆出去玩玩吗?
[09:26] totally.let’s go. 当然 走吧
[09:30] that was probably the happiest time from when i was a kid. 那是我最幸福的时光了
[09:33] my dad coming back in my life like that. 我爸爸这样回到我的生活中
[09:35] you know any of the wrestlers your dad hung out with? 你认识那些和你父亲一起的摔跤手吗?
[09:37] no. 不认识
[09:38] mom never let me go to any of his matches. 妈妈从不让我去看他的比赛
[09:41] but i got every bootleg tape i can find with him on it. 但我搜集了很多他的非法录像带
[09:45] mind if i take a look at those? 介意我们拿去看看吗?
[09:46] be my guest. 拿去吧
[09:48] you know,i’m pretty sure the only reason he got in the ring was. 我明白他参加比赛的原因
[09:53] because of me. 都是因为我
[09:58] quite an operation,lance. 经营得不错啊 Lance
[10:02] that chair you’re in– ten grand. 就你坐的那把椅子 要一万块
[10:05] yeah,you know,the wwe,they had these perfect polished little matches back in the ’80s. 在80年代 WWE会办那种小型明星赛 (世界职业摔跤协会)
[10:11] and i said screw that with two words: garbage wrestling. 我说靠四个字就能击垮它: 垃圾摔跤
[10:14] i guess bloodlust is where it’s at,even if it’s fake. 我猜是因为暴力血腥 即使是做戏
[10:17] well,my matches may be predetermined,but they’re far from fake. 我的比赛虽然预先就订好了结果 但绝不是做戏
[10:21] athletes have to have pretty big brass ones to rep the wic. 能参加WIC比赛的选手都是高手
[10:24] guys like mick malone? 比如Mick Malone?
[10:26] is that what this is all about? 你就是来问这个的?
[10:27] well,mick stopped wrestling ten days before he died,after his match with sil tavern. 在Mick死前10天 他和Sil Tavern比完后 就退出了比赛
[10:32] why was he off the card? 知道为什么吗?
[10:33] kayfabe. 入戏
[10:35] you know,keeping up appearances outside of the ring. 在拳击场外继续扮演场上的角色
[10:37] acting. 作秀
[10:38] more time off to build hype for a feud. 花更多的时间来人为炒作仇恨
[10:42] sil and mick have any real beef behind the scenes? Sil和Mick在幕后确实有过节吗?
[10:44] please.someone in the family does well,we all do well. 求你了 大家好才是真的好
[10:47] red scare part of that family? 红色恐怖也是大家中的一部分?
[10:49] are you kidding? 开什么玩笑?
[10:50] i fired that crackhead over 20 years ago. 我在20多年前就开了那个瘾君子
[10:52] he got a real name? 有真名吗?
[10:53] nate beecher.
[10:55] what was the deal with him and mick? 他和Mick之间怎么回事?
[10:57] well,they were both jobbers,trying to move up the ranks,but mick was a natural at what mattered most. 他们都是临时工 都想着爬上去 但Mick天生就知道什么最重要
[11:04] not only am i the champion, 我不仅仅是冠军
[11:08] but i also have the greatest title of them all: 还有着最了不起的称号
[11:13] the sweet one. 小甜甜
[11:15] men are honored to lose to sil tavern. 输给Sil Tavern是值得夸耀的
[11:19] then they can run to their girlfriends and tell them they were just beaten by the prettiest there ever was. 他们可以跑去女友那里 说自己刚被有史以来最帅的家伙打趴下
[11:27] oh,and ladies,if you notice,this face. 还有女士们 如果你们注意的话 这张脸
[11:33] not a scratch on it. 上面没有一丝伤痕
[11:36] cut. 停
[11:37] superb. 很好
[11:39] okay,who’s next? 谁是下一个?
[11:42] you,red scare,let’s see what you got. 你 红色恐怖 看看你有什么
[11:49] i red scare. 我 红色恐怖
[11:51] – my dropkicks like missiles from gorbachev. – cut – 我的踢腿就像戈尔巴乔夫的导弹 – 停
[11:54] lame. 差劲
[11:56] anybody with some freakin’ personality here,please. 还有没有人能装得有个性一点?
[12:04] well,let me tell you something,lance. 让我告诉你些事情 Lance
[12:07] when the big boss man in the sky created the machine, 当上帝在天上创造这具”机器”时
[12:11] he gave me one job: crushing punks like sissy sil tavern. 他给了我一个任务: 碾碎小混混们 就像碾碎娘们Sil Tavern一样
[12:17] and until you’re in that driller slam,and you hear that one. 直到你被”机器”碾碎 听到裁判数 一
[12:23] two,three,i’ll be putting in overtime. 二 三 我将撑到加时
[12:28] so get ready all you gearheads out there,’cause the machine is going to work! 你们这些机械脑袋都准备好 因为这具”机器”要开动了
[12:36] what do you think,you’re better than me? 想怎么样 你比我强?
[12:47] mick had headliner written all over him. Mick占据了新闻头条
[12:50] red scare– just a jealous loser that i kicked to the curb. 红色恐怖 只是一个妒忌的失败者 被我解雇了
[12:54] know where he is now? 知道他现在在哪儿?
[12:55] last i heard that ‘mo was mastering the fine art of cot wrestling with his cell mate. 我最后一次听到他的消息 是和狱友搞床上摔跤
[13:01] must have sucked being the detroit lions of wrestling. 一定是受够了底特律狮子式摔跤
[13:05] huh,red scare? 红色恐怖哈?
[13:07] i was a good wrestler. 我是个好摔跤手
[13:09] no one did the russian like me. 没人能像我那样扮演俄国人
[13:12] too bad you couldn’t be as good a criminal. 你犯罪没这么棒 真是太糟了
[13:14] rap sheet a mile long. 犯罪记录都有一英里长了
[13:16] always getting pinched. 总是被逮住
[13:17] you steal that? 是你偷了那个?
[13:19] doesn’t look familiar. 不怎么眼熟
[13:21] that’s not what bear says. Bear可不是那么说的
[13:23] i don’t know a bear. 我不认识叫Bear的
[13:24] how about a machine? 那叫”机器”的呢?
[13:27] you know mick malone? 认识Mick Malone?
[13:30] nope. 不
[13:32] then you must have hit your head pretty good when he slammed you to the ground like a rag doll. 他把你当破布娃娃摔倒在地时 一定把你脑袋撞坏了
[13:37] what’s your point with all this? 你们说这些想干什么?
[13:39] we’ll go slow,so try to keep up. 我们会慢慢说 你的思路得尽量跟上
[13:43] this .44 is the gun that killed mick. 这支点44口径的就是杀掉Mick的那把
[13:47] if you don’t talk,slap the gun theft on you,you got another seven years. 如果你不交代 定你个偷窃枪支罪 就得再判7年
[13:52] cbs even more for mick’s murder. 算上Mick的谋杀罪 刑罚就更重了
[13:57] well,hypothetically,if i’d taken bear’s gun,imagine it had some worth, 假设 如果是我拿了Bear的枪 假设它会值几个钱
[14:02] so i wouldn’t have kept it more than a few weeks. 那我绝不会留着它超过几星期
[14:06] hypothetically,what might you have done with it? 假设一下 你会拿它做什么?
[14:09] traded it for some stuff. 用它换点东西
[14:11] what kind of stuff? 什么东西
[14:12] well,steroids,hypothetically. 类固醇之类的 假设一下
[14:14] and i’d have sent it to this guy,sil tavern,known for the good juice. 我会把它寄给这家伙 Sil Tavern 他能搞到上等货
[14:19] valens: sent? 寄?
[14:20] like,in the mail? 就像 放在邮包里?
[14:22] might have been in tampa at the time. 那次可能是在坦帕市
[14:24] all right,you sent a gun through the mail? 好吧 你通过邮包寄了一把枪?
[14:29] hypothetically. 假设一下嘛
[14:32] but i made him sign for it. 但这样我就能让他签收了
[14:35] i ain’t stupid. 我可不笨
[14:37] bottom line– i didn’t have that gun,sil did. 底线就是–我没有那把枪 而Sil有
[15:00] ooh,that’s a good one. 哦 不错
[15:02] thanks. 谢谢
[15:03] i appreciate it,guys. 非常感谢 伙计
[15:08] “sweet” sil tavern. 小甜甜 Sil Tavern
[15:11] i saw you wrestle when i was a kid. 我小时候就看你摔跤了
[15:13] yeah,well,this is just temporary. 没错 这只是暂时的
[15:14] i’ll be back in the ring soon. 我很快就会回到拳击场的
[15:15] all right,pic,two for ten,both of you. 好吧 朋友 2张10元 两个一起
[15:17] maybe later. 或许迟些时候
[15:21] you ever own a .44 magnum? 你曾有一把点44口径马格纳手枪?
[15:23] i used to work security,but i never need a piece like that. 我当过保安 但从不需要那种玩意
[15:26] well,took us forever to find this stupid tracking slip and now you’re going to lie? 花了我们这么久才找到这条屁线索 而现在你打算撒谎?
[15:32] it’s a .44 magnum. 那是一把点44口径的马格纳
[15:33] sent from nate beecher. Nate Beecher那儿寄来的
[15:35] it’s the gun that killed mick malone. 就是那把枪杀了Mick Malone
[15:37] mick malone.
[15:38] we were good friends. 我们是好朋友
[15:39] the more we beat each other up,the closer we got. 我们互相斗得越多 关系就越铁
[15:44] rivalry ever spill outside the ring? 在拳击场外有过争执吗?
[15:47] no way. 不可能
[15:48] we had a great thing going. 我们很有默契
[15:49] you know,lance worked it all out. Lance全搞定了
[15:50] we were the perfect baby-face/heel combination. 我们是完美的”好汉/恶棍”组合
[15:53] so what about the gun? 那枪的事怎么说?
[15:54] i got it from nate,but i sold it right after. 我从Nate那儿搞到的 但随后就卖了它
[15:56] to who? 卖给谁?
[15:59] well,to mick actually. 就卖给Mick了
[16:01] so you just happened to sell it to the dead guy? 那你只是碰巧把它卖给死掉的家伙了?
[16:04] yeah. 没错啊
[16:06] i didn’t need it.i gave him a deal on it. 我不需要 就有条件的给他了
[16:09] mick said something about doing side jobs,extra cash,like that. Mick说过一些关于兼职 外快之类的事
[16:14] debt collecting? 讨债的活?
[16:15] maybe. 或许是吧
[16:16] indies don’t pay much. 制作公司给的并不多
[16:18] mick was just trying to take care of his son. Mick只是想照顾好他儿子
[16:20] did whatever it took for his family. 会为他的家做任何事
[16:25] it’s our first garbage match so we’re gonna need to sell it,okay? 这是我们第一场垃圾比赛 所以我们一定要成功 好吧?
[16:28] sil is going to get a club with barbed wire out from under the ring. Sil会从拳台下拿出一根有刺铁丝的球棒
[16:31] barbed wire? 有刺铁丝?
[16:31] okay,mick,you wince with every shot. Mick 每次击中你都要抽搐一番
[16:33] you’re in pain. 你很疼
[16:34] but the moment you duck,the tides are turned. 但你躲避的瞬间 局势瞬间扭转
[16:36] you hit sil and he drops the club. 你打中了Sil 然后他丢了球棒
[16:38] i don’t see what we need all this garbage stuff for. 我都不清楚要这个垃圾东西干嘛
[16:40] i’m tired of people saying we’re fake. 烦透了人们总说我们在演戏
[16:41] okay,they want real,we’ll give ’em real. 好吧 他们要玩真的 我们就给真的
[16:43] we’ll blow the wwf out of the freakin’ water. 我们不做WWF(美国职业摔跤联盟)的 那套作秀
[16:47] i told my kid i’d bring him to the match tonight. 我告诉我孩子今晚会带他来看比赛
[16:49] watch his old man win the belt. 看着他老爸赢到金腰带
[16:51] so? 所以?
[16:51] so i don’t want my kid seeing me all cut up with barbed wire. 所以我不想孩子看到我被铁刺割得 浑身带伤
[16:55] well,i guess you’ll bring him to a different match,won’t you? 我猜你会带他看别的比赛 是吧?
[16:59] look,don’t tell me what to do with my kid. 听着 别教训我怎么带孩子
[17:03] you want to wrestle or not? 你还想不想摔跤了?
[17:04] hey,hey,guys. 嘿 嘿 伙计
[17:05] we’re cool. 冷静
[17:07] lance,you know,i was talking about the tv deal. Lance 我在说电视合同的问题
[17:11] this feud will get it. 这场复仇之战后会拿到的
[17:13] and,mick,your kid,right? Mick 你孩子 是吧?
[17:16] do some garbage. 做场垃圾比赛
[17:18] this works out,you can quit the docks. 这场表演成功 你可以辞去码头的工作
[17:20] get him whatever he wants. 给他任何他想要的
[17:24] fine. 好
[17:26] all right. 好吧
[17:27] all right. 好吧
[17:29] take that adrenaline into the ring,huh? 把肾上腺素带到拳击场上哈?
[17:35] just. 只是
[17:37] with the club,hit me in the back instead of the face. 用球棒 打我的背 别打脸
[17:40] yeah,yeah,man,no problem. 对 对 哥们 没问题
[17:48] i get what mick was going through,trying to be a good dad. 我知道Mick所经历的 想当个好爸爸
[17:51] i got a son,too. 我也有个儿子
[17:53] i’d do anything for him. 会为他做任何事
[17:55] mick and lance butt heads often? Mick 和Lance经常顶撞?
[17:57] don’t see why they would have. 不明白为什么那样
[17:59] we all got our tv deal right after that,and everybody was happy. 那之后我们拿到了电视合同 大家很高兴
[18:03] do you rember where you were when mick got shot? 你记得在Mick被枪击时 你在哪吗?
[18:07] i was out with the boys.we had a card that night. 我和大伙在外面 那晚我们有一整套上场阵容
[18:09] you got any names? 知道名字吗?
[18:11] i’m sure i could drum ’em up. 我确定能找到他们
[18:12] well,you’re gonna have to come with us till you do. 你得跟我们走一趟 直到你写完
[18:14] look,could it not be here in front of the fans? 听着 可以别在粉丝面前吗?
[18:19] only got a few minutes left. 只有几分钟了
[18:22] sorry,sil. 抱歉 Sil
[18:23] let’s go. 我们走
[18:25] oh,come on. 哦 不要吧
[18:28] talked to sapphire from the traffic light. 和红绿灯酒吧的Sapphire谈过了
[18:30] broke up with bear in ’82. 1982年就和Bear分手了
[18:32] well,the guy was only four years off. 这家伙只说错了4年
[18:34] ain’t the only thing he was off about. 他不止说错了这一件事
[18:36] turns out,he and mick collected debts together for the longshoremen. 我们发现 他和Mick一起为码头工讨债
[18:40] stillman: any info on that traveling gun? 那把枪有什么发现?
[18:42] i found who donated it to guns for groceries off surveillance at the grocery store. 通过杂货店的监视器找到了参加 “购物券换枪支”活动来交枪的家伙
[18:46] jordan pope.
[18:47] lived in alaska through june of ’86. 在86年七月住在阿拉斯加
[18:50] he couldn’t be our doer then. 那他不是我们要找的人
[18:51] said he found the gun in juniata park,fall of ’86,a few months after the murder. 说他在朱莉亚塔公园捡到的 在86年秋天 谋杀案后几个月
[19:08] you okay,belen? 你还好吧 Belen?
[19:11] what’s wrong? 怎么了?
[19:12] i saw him. 我看见他了
[19:16] have a seat. 坐下吧
[19:23] the scum who assaulted you? 强暴你的那个人渣?
[19:24] where? 哪儿?
[19:26] he was mowing a lawn in my neighborhood. 他在为我邻居割草
[21:25] i called the police. 我叫了警察
[21:28] they’re already here. 已经来了
[21:40] morning. 早
[21:46] what happened,scotty? 发生什么事了 Scotty?
[21:51] i had to. 我不得不那样做
[21:53] make acbn sarrest. 抓嫌犯时
[21:54] guy put up a little resistance. 那家伙小小反抗了
[21:57] everything on the up-and-up? 一切都符合程序吗?
[21:59] yeah,no worries. 对 别担心
[22:02] go get checked out,cleaned up and we’ll talk about it later on. 去做个检查 清理一下 我们稍后再谈
[22:05] sure thing. 当然
[22:06] now,scotty. 现在就去 Scotty
[22:21] you okay? 你没事吧?
[22:23] you should see the other guy. 你应该见见另外一个人
[22:25] this have to do with,um. 这和那件事有关
[22:29] – you get him? – yeah – 你抓住他了? – 是的
[22:35] you forgot to mention that you and mick worked together– muscle for the union. 你没有说你和Mick一起工作过 为工会做狗腿
[22:40] makes me look bad. 那让我的处境看起来很糟糕
[22:42] well,not as bad as your alibi going south,bear. 你的不在场证明完蛋了 这个更糟糕
[22:45] sapphire dumped you way before ’86. Sapphire在86年之前就甩了你
[22:48] what difference does it make? 那有什么区别嘛?
[22:50] didn’t you find the red scare? 你没找到红色恐怖?
[22:52] it was your gun. 那是你的枪
[22:54] you and mick collecting debts. 你和Mick在讨债
[22:57] where did it go wrong? 后来哪里出问题了?
[23:00] the night mick was killed. Mick被杀的那晚
[23:05] check spank-me escorts. 查一下”打我屁股”陪同服务公司
[23:08] okay. 好的
[23:10] mick looked out for me. Mick帮我留心找工作的事
[23:12] got me the job wrestling. 让我得到了摔跤的工作
[23:13] but. 但是
[23:14] his troubles went beyond the mat. 他的麻烦远不止在摔跤垫上
[23:19] i told you what happened. 我和你说了事情的经过了
[23:20] what kind of a person does that? 什么样的人才会做那种事?
[23:22] you bastard! 你个混蛋!
[23:23] why,because i want timmy to see his dad good at something? 怎么 就因为我想让Timmy知道 他老爸有样东西很在行?
[23:25] last time you’ll see him at all. 最后一次你见他了
[23:27] no,no. 不 不
[23:28] you’re not taking him away from me. 你不能把他从我身边带走
[23:29] we’ll see about that. 走着瞧
[23:32] timmy.
[23:34] timmy,i’m fine,okay? Timmy 我没事的 知道吗?
[23:35] i’m fine,buddy. 我没事 伙计
[23:36] hey,it’s all pretend. 嘿 那些都是假的
[23:37] i’ll see you soon. 马上我来看你
[23:39] okay? 好吗?
[23:40] i’ll see you soon. 马上就来见你
[23:41] rachel.
[23:50] cbs what was the fight about? 他们为什么争吵?
[23:51] no idea. 不清楚
[23:52] but if mick’s ex thought he’d give up his kid,she had another thing coming. 但如果Mick的前妻以为他会放弃孩子 她就错了
[23:59] jeffries: just spent an exhilarating time down at family court. 在家事法庭那里过的挺愉快
[24:02] yeah,you bond with the city workers? 是吗 你和工作人员处得和好?
[24:04] rachel filed for sole custody four days before mick’s murder. Rachel申请了单独监护权 就在Mick被杀前4天
[24:08] said mick hung around some unsavory folk. 说Mick和一些不正经的人混在一起
[24:11] wrestlers or dockworkers? 摔跤选手还是码头工人?
[24:14] she also claims mick abandoned tim in a warehouse in baltimore the night of his last match. 她还宣称Mick在他最后那场比赛当晚 把Tim丢在巴尔的摩一处仓库里
[24:20] all right,let’s get her in here. 好吧 把她带过来
[24:21] miller’s picking her up now. Miller正把她带过来
[24:22] yeah,tim,too. 还有Tim
[24:23] see what was going on in that family. 看看那个家里发生过什么
[24:32] hey,valens around? 嘿 Valens在吗?
[24:34] um,no. 呃 不在
[24:36] i’m his partner. 我是他搭档
[24:38] you’re from central,right? 你是总局来的 对吧?
[24:39] detective pierson. Pierson警探
[24:41] saw you did the search warrant after scotty made that arrest last night. 那晚在Scotty逮捕了他后 看见你申请了张搜查证
[24:44] yeah,my case initially. 是的 最早这是我的案子
[24:46] guess detective valens had a beat,went to the scumbag’s place,nobody answered. 我猜是Valens警探被揍了 他去了那个人渣的家 没人应门
[24:51] but,you know,the door was already ajar. 但是 你知道的 门可是半开着的
[24:55] he heard some noises,went in to investigate and found the id’s. 他一定是听到了些动静 进去调查 然后发现了那些身份证
[25:00] yeah,yeah,that’s what i figured. 是啊 我也是那么想的
[25:04] what went wrong,rachel? 怎么一回事 Rachel?
[25:07] we had tim young. 我们生Tim时还很年轻
[25:09] drifted apart. 后来逐渐疏远了
[25:10] mick violent with you guys? Mick对你们使用过暴力吗?
[25:11] no. 没有
[25:13] he just had no clue what being a real father was. 他只是对如何做好父亲毫无头绪
[25:16] what do you mean? 什么意思?
[25:17] well,his father was up in graterford. 他的父亲进过管教所
[25:20] i guess he realized that he was heading down the same path with tim,not really being a father. 我猜他意识到他会带着Tim走老路 不会真正尽到父亲的职责
[25:26] tried to turn it around. 他试着去改过
[25:27] that’s not what you thought when you filed for sole custody. 你申请独立抚养权时可没这么说
[25:30] you said that he got tim out of school,took him to baltimore,then left him there. 你那时说他把Tim带出学校去了巴尔的摩 然后把他留在了那里
[25:38] it took me two hours to drive up there and get him. 我当时开了2小时的车去那里找他
[25:42] i found him in a warehouse. 我在一个仓库找到了他
[25:45] all by himself. 就他独自一人
[25:47] mick tell you what happened? Mick告诉你发生什么事了吗?
[25:49] he said he got hurt in the match. 他说他在一场比赛中受了伤
[25:51] but unless you’re dead. 但除非是你死了
[25:55] it’s no excuse,right? 没什么借口可找的 对吗?
[25:58] that’s a lot of time and money to get sole custody. 得到独立抚养权要花上大把时间和金钱
[26:03] enough to make you want to take matters into your own hands? 足够使你想亲手搞定这事了?
[26:05] i was working the night mick was killed. Mick被杀那晚我在上班
[26:07] check it out. 查去吧 我查了
[26:07] i did. 查去吧 我查了
[26:09] you took a two-hour break. 你请了2小时的假
[26:11] right around the time mick was shot. 就在Mick被杀前后
[26:12] i snuck off to see my son. 我溜出来是为了见我的儿子
[26:17] he was in the hospital. 他进了医院
[26:19] for a br cokasene arm. 因为手臂骨折
[26:21] broken arm? 手臂骨折?
[26:22] who told you that? 谁这样告诉你的?
[26:24] he was in a coma for five days. 他昏迷了5天
[26:26] a coma? 昏迷?
[26:28] why? 为什么?
[26:30] look,ma had nothing to do with it,okay? 听着 我妈和这件事没任何关系 懂吗?
[26:32] you see her tell your dad to stay away from you? 你也看到了她让你父亲离你远点?
[26:34] so people argue,you know? 大人们是会争吵的 明白吗?
[26:36] so what? 那又怎样?
[26:37] it’s not exactly the image you painted earlier. 情况不是你早先描述的那样
[26:39] you never said she filed for sole custody. 你从没有说过她申请过独立抚养权
[26:43] sole custody? 独立抚养权?
[26:45] i-i didn’t know that. 我 我不知道那事
[26:46] what happened when he left you alone in that warehouse? 他把你独自留在仓库那晚发生了什么?
[26:52] look,i was just trying to wrap my head around it all,okay? 我当时就忙着理清头绪 懂吗?
[26:55] around what? 关于什么?
[26:56] my dad told me it was all fake. 我爸爸说那都是假的
[27:14] machine! 机器!
[27:31] machine! 机器!
[27:44] he’s going for the belt. 他就要去拿金腰带了
[27:51] here i am rock you like a hurricane here i am. 像飓风那样摧毁你
[28:24] the new wic champion. WIC的新冠军诞生了
[28:26] “sweet” sil tavern! “甜心” Sil Tavern!
[29:02] dad! 爸爸!
[29:10] i thought he was dead. 我以为他死了
[29:13] then i saw him at the docks,and he said he was okay. 后来我在码头看见他 他说他没事
[29:17] it was all just pretend. 一切都是佯装的
[29:21] i-i tried to tell him that. 我试着告诉他
[29:23] sometimes people get hurt. 有时候人们会受伤
[29:28] we got in an argument about it. 我们为此争吵了起来
[29:31] when? 什么时候?
[29:32] after seeing mick at the docks. 在码头见到Mick之后
[29:34] the night tim went to the hospital? 那晚Tim进了医院?
[29:36] yeah. 是的
[29:37] he couldn’t understand why his father would tell him something that wasn’t true. 他不能理解为什么父亲会告诉他 一些不真实的东西
[29:43] f@ and he,um,he went to his room and. 他后来进了他的房间
[29:50] then i heard it. 之后我听到声响
[29:54] footsteps on the roof. 屋顶上有脚步声
[29:57] timmy?
[29:59] tim!
[30:05] i,uh. 我 呃
[30:08] i shouldn’t have fought so hard to keep them apart,you know? 我不该那么执着分开他们 知道吗?
[30:14] i mean,maybe if. 我是说 或许
[30:17] if mick could have talked to him,you know? 如果Mick能够早告诉他 懂吗?
[30:21] he just. 他只是
[30:24] he wanted to be like his dad. 想和他父亲一样
[30:30] found the video from mick’s last match. 找到了Mick最后一场比赛的视频
[30:36] if mick knew that stunt was coming,would he have brought his kid to that match? 如果Mick知道有那个预定情节 他还会带孩子去看比赛吗?
[30:41] he spent 12 hours in the e.r. 他在急诊室呆了12个小时
[30:43] after that fall. 在那次坠落之后
[30:44] “acute axial compression. “急性脊柱轴向压缩伤”
[30:46] ” it’s when the vertebrae mash together,right? 就是颈椎爆裂时发生的 对吗?
[30:49] could have been paralyzed for life. 可能终身瘫痪
[30:51] now check this out. 再来看一下这个
[30:52] right after the match. 比赛之后
[30:56] get that out of my face. 快把那家伙拿开
[31:00] i ain’t gonna tell you again. 我不会再说第二遍
[31:01] oh. 哦
[31:03] it’s a .44 magnum. 就是那把点44口径的大家伙
[31:04] sold it to mick,my ass. 卖给了Mick 胡扯
[31:05] sil had it the whole time. Sil一直保存着那枪
[31:07] let’s get him out from holding. 我们把他楸出来
[31:08] lance,too. 还有那个Lance
[31:10] he forgot to mention his star wrestler nearly broke his neck. 他忘了说他的明星摔跤手差点摔断脖子
[31:16] scotty.
[31:27] pierson found this under the radiator. Pierson在暖气管下面发现了这个
[31:36] he didn’t want it to get mixed up in the-thereports. 他不想让在报告里写到它
[31:41] anything you need on this,scotty,whatever it is. 任何你需要帮忙的 Scotty 不管是什么
[31:45] you got it. 尽管说
[31:48] thanks,lil. 谢谢 Lil
[32:01] – out with the boys – when mick died,hmm? – Mick死的那晚和死党们出去了 哈?
[32:05] the names you gave us. 你给我们的那些名字
[32:07] well,one’s in japan and the rest are all dead. 一个在日本 其余的都死了
[32:09] in our business,if you make it to 50,you’re a survivor. 我们这一行 如果你活到50 你就赢了
[32:12] well,mick didn’t make it to 30. Mick可没活到30岁
[32:14] when did you sell him that .44 again? 你什么时候把点44口径的枪又卖给他了?
[32:15] a couple months before he died. 他死前几个月
[32:20] get that out of my face. 快把那家伙拿开
[32:25] i ain’t gonna tell you again. 我不会再说第二遍
[32:27] match was from ten days before mick was killed. 那场比赛是他死前10天进行的
[32:29] right after you threw him off a scaffold. 就在你把他扔下架子之后
[32:31] i must have sold it to him later than i thought. 我卖给他的时间一定比我记得的晚
[32:33] don’t lie to me,sil. 别撒谎了 Sil
[32:34] if mick’s gone,you stay champion. 如果Mick死了 你就能继续做冠军
[32:37] i didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[32:39] you got no problem throwing him on his head from 20 feet up. 你不在乎把他从20英尺高的地方扔下去
[32:42] your idea to go off script? 不按剧本演出是你的主意?
[32:44] no. 不是
[32:45] lance’s? Lance的?
[32:45] no. 不是 我是说
[32:46] i mean. 不是 我是说 你想说什么?
[32:46] you mean what? 我是说 你想说什么?
[32:47] i didn’t go off script. 我没有脱离预定情节演戏
[32:48] so mick brings his kid to the one match that he’s supposed to lose? 那么说Mick带他的孩子来看一场 他预定要输的比赛?
[32:52] that was an accident. 那是个意外
[32:55] we got lance in the next room. Lance在隔壁房间里受审
[32:59] any bets he’ll throw you under the bus? 打赌他会不会出卖你?
[33:02] what do i care if sil’s in the other room? 我为什么要在乎Sil在隔壁?
[33:04] this has nothing to do with me. 和我没有任何关系
[33:07] god,you’re wasting your time here. 天啊 你在浪费你的时间
[33:09] trust me,there’s a lot i’d rather do than talk to you,ass-clown. 相信我 比起和你谈话 我宁愿做其他事 小丑
[33:13] ass-clown? 小丑?
[33:15] who in this room owns a multimillion-dollar empire? 这个房间里谁掌控着一个百万美元的帝国?
[33:20] raise that hand again you’ll lower a stub. 再举次手 你就损失钱
[33:23] fyi– the wic attorney’s been notified,for sil as well. 和你说吧-已通知了WIC的律师 还有Sil的
[33:27] we’ll let you know when he calls. 他打来电话时我们会通知你
[33:28] why do you need a lawyer? 为什么你要需要个律师?
[33:29] you have something to hide? 你有什么要隐瞒的吗?
[33:30] its my right,detective. 这是我的权利 警探
[33:33] saw a tape of mick flying through that table. 看了Mick掉下来的那盘带子
[33:36] it a cool stunt. 真是个残酷的情节
[33:37] yeah,first of many. 是啊 头一回那么干
[33:39] you get your tv deal after that match? 那场比赛后你得到了电视台合约?
[33:40] i sure did. 当然
[33:41] so really,everything you got is because of sil. 确实 你所有的成就是因为Sil
[33:46] excuse me? 什么?
[33:47] sil was a genius. Sil是个天才
[33:49] it was his idea,right? 那是他的主意 对吗?
[33:50] throwing mick off that scaffold? 把Mick从架子上扔下去?
[33:52] ideas don’t happen unless they come from my brain. 不是从我脑子里出来的不叫主意
[33:55] i am the wic. 我代表着WIC联盟
[33:57] you seem like a leech promoter to me. 对我而言你就像个吸血鬼
[34:00] every move,every grunt,every punch in that ring– that’s me. 每一个招数 每一句台词 每一次出拳 都离不开我
[34:04] i create everything. 是我创造了一切
[34:08] including mick’s fall? 包括Mick的坠落?
[34:14] something funny? 有什么好笑的?
[34:15] i can’t believe i almost fell for that. 真不敢相信我几乎要爱上你们了
[34:17] the good cop,bad cop. 一个唱白脸 一个唱黑脸
[34:19] you two ought to be tag team partners. 你俩可算是最佳拍档了
[34:21] mick must have been real pissed about that fall you created. Mick肯定因为这次摔倒而大发脾气吧
[34:25] case he come talk to you after he could walk again? 因为他一能走就来找你谈了吧?
[34:28] i think i’m just going to wait for my lawyer. 我想我还是在这等我的律师好了
[34:30] is that okay with you? 你没意见吧?
[34:33] lawyer for the wic. WIC的代表律师?
[34:37] you can’t rep lance and sil. 你不能同时代表Lance和Sil
[34:38] pick one. 选一个
[34:40] lance.
[34:42] how do i know you’re a lawyer? 我怎么知道你是不是律师?
[34:43] you could be anybody. 你可能是任何人
[34:47] doing some digging on sil. 查了下Sil
[34:48] anything i could find. 我能查的全部
[34:49] no felonies,but. 没什么大罪 但
[34:51] a fender bender. 有次挡泥板撞击的车祸
[34:52] 20 minutes after mick’s murder. 发生在Mick被杀20分钟后
[34:54] check out the location. 查了下地点
[34:55] wyoming avenue. 怀俄明大道
[34:57] that’s right near juniata park. 就在朱莉亚塔公园附近
[34:58] that’s,what,about ten minutes from the docks? 那是哪里 离码头10分钟的路程?
[35:01] sil had a passenger with him. Sil车里还有个人
[35:03] guess who? 猜猜是谁?
[35:05] they were together the night mick was murdered? Mick被杀那晚他们俩在一起?
[35:09] so who pulled the trigger? 那是谁扣的扳机?
[35:11] lawyers are on their way. 律师们还在路上
[35:13] got about ten minutes to figure it out. 还有10分钟搞清楚
[35:15] you ever been to juniata park,sil? 你到过朱莉亚塔公园 Sil?
[35:19] it’s not a. 这不是
[35:20] not a trick question. 我不是在套你的话
[35:20] it’s just that you were in an accident out there the night that mick was killed. Mick被杀那晚你刚好发生意外
[35:25] why were you with lance? 你为什么和Lance一起呢?
[35:28] mick was your friend. Mick可是你的朋友
[35:29] you’re both single parents doing whatever it took to take care of your kids. 你们都是单亲父亲 尽全力照顾孩子
[35:35] we had a lot in common. 我们有很多共同点
[35:36] yeah,that’s strange,’cause that isn’t what adam said. 是啊 很奇怪 因为Adam不是这么说的
[35:40] your son. 你儿子
[35:42] yeah,i tracked him down. 是的 我找他了
[35:44] you haven’t seen him in a while,huh? 你有阵子没见他了吧?
[35:46] i see him when i can. 我有时间就会去看他
[35:47] every 15 years? 每15年看一次?
[35:49] you must not try very hard. 你肯定没尽力
[35:51] i mean,he’s right here in philly. 我是说 他就在费城
[35:52] i’d do anything for my son. 我为儿子可以做任何事
[35:55] except stick around. 除了留在他身边
[35:57] see,you preach about family,but it’s mick who was the one who was trying to be a good dad. 瞧 你鼓吹家庭的重要性 但Mick才是尽力做个好爸爸的人
[36:09] don’t you think his son deserves to know what happened to him? 你不觉得他儿子应该知道他 发生了什么事吗?
[36:16] i went to see mick that night. 我那晚去见Mick
[36:17] where? 在哪?
[36:19] at the docks? 码头?
[36:20] i heard what happened to his kid. 我听说了他儿子的事
[36:23] i went to the hospital. 我就去了医院
[36:25] with lance? 和Lance?
[36:26] sil: no. 不
[36:29] alone. 一个人
[36:31] i told him that i was sorry for the match. 我跟他说 我真得很抱歉
[36:35] for hurting him. 比赛时摔伤了他
[36:37] but that lance was going to promote the hell out of the rematch. 但是Lance还要为见鬼的重赛造势
[36:41] we’d both get rich,you know? 我们都想致富 知道吗?
[36:43] so,you leave the hospital and mick’s still alive? 所以你离开医院时 Mick还活着?
[36:46] then you hook up with lance. 然后你勾上Lance
[36:49] he’s dead. 他就死了
[36:50] lance gave me my career. Lance给了我工作
[36:52] without lance i’d be nothing. 如果没有Lance 我什么也不是
[36:54] you’re living off of ten dollar autographs. 你现在就靠10块钱的签名过日子
[36:56] he’s going to get me back in the ring soon. 他马上会带我回摔跤场上
[37:00] i’m only one match away from being on top again. 我只差一场比赛 就会重登榜首
[37:04] when are you going to wake up from the spell of that guy,sil? Sil 你何时才能从那家伙给你下的套里 清醒过来?
[37:09] lawyer call yet? 律师打电话来没?
[37:10] not yet. 还没
[37:12] in the meantime,thought you could tell us 在这个时候 你也许能告诉我们
[37:14] what you were doing in sil’s car in juniata park the night mick was killed. Mick被杀那晚 你在Sil车上 到朱丽安塔公园干嘛
[37:17] i’m sure my attorney would love to do it. 我想我的律师会很乐意为你解答
[37:20] why don’t you go fetch him for me,ese. 你为什么不亲自把他请来
[37:24] good cop,get out. 扮白脸的 出去
[37:26] wait,wait,where you going? 等等 你去哪?
[37:29] see if your lawyer called. 去看看你律师打电话来没
[37:31] whoa,wait a minute! 噢 等等!
[37:33] look,i didn’t mean all that. 瞧 我完全不是这个意思
[37:36] brought an associate to represent sil. 找了一位助理来代表Sil
[37:40] got it. 知道了
[37:41] they’re both in the lobby. 他们都在大堂
[37:43] now? 现在?
[37:48] pinstripe suits,red tie. 细条西装 红色领带
[37:51] okay,got it. 好 知道了
[37:54] um,just sit tight,and let me see if i can get somebody to go down and get you. 你坐好了 我看看有没人能下来接你
[38:02] somebody get me out of here!any more comments,tough guy? – 来人啊 带我出去! – 还有什么话说 硬汉子?
[38:09] lawyers in lobby…step on it . 律师在大堂…加把劲
[38:13] you know,i’m gonna get a soda. 我去拿杯苏打
[38:15] want one? 想要吗?
[38:19] hey,lance. 嗨 Lance
[38:23] let’s take a walk. 我们去散散步
[38:24] okay. 好
[38:29] that guy is loco. 那家伙是疯子
[38:31] tell me about it. 跟我讲讲
[38:32] it’s that latin temper. 拉丁人的脾气就那么大
[38:34] lance: yeah,yeah. 是啊 是啊
[38:49] so it looks like he beat you to it. 他好像把你给卖了
[38:51] “sil came and picked me up. Sil来接我
[38:53] he told me he shot mick by the docks. 他说他在码头开枪把Mick给杀了
[38:57] ” that’s lance’s signature,right? 这是Lance的签名 是吧?
[39:02] but that’s a lie. 但那是谎话
[39:03] then what’s the truth,sil? 真相是什么 Sil?
[39:06] okay,sil,get up. 好了 Sil起来
[39:08] no. 不
[39:09] no. 不
[39:10] i talked to the d.a. 我跟地方检察官谈过
[39:11] your car,your gun. 车是你的 枪也是你的
[39:13] take a jury 20 minutes to convict you. 陪审团20分钟内就能定你的罪
[39:15] it was lance. 是Lance
[39:16] lance told me that mick had agreed to do the stunt. Lance告诉我Mick同意表演那个情节
[39:20] but he didn’t. 但他没有
[39:22] mick said if lance wanted him to get back in the ring,he could come tell him himself. Mick说如果Lance想要他回到摔跤场 让他自己去跟他讲
[39:26] you tell lance that? 你跟Lance说了?
[39:27] i told him. 我告诉他了
[39:31] that mick wanted to be with his kid. Mick想要和他儿子在一起
[39:36] his son was in a coma. 他儿子昏迷不醒
[39:39] but lance didn’t care. 但Lance才不管
[39:41] and you went along with whatever lance said. 你什么都照Lance说的做
[39:43] we all did. 我们都这样
[39:45] except for mick. 除了Mick
[39:50] that’s what pissed lance off the most. 这是最惹Lance恼火的地方
[39:54] next time i tell you to do something,you better damn well do it. 下次我让你做什么 你最好见鬼的照做
[39:57] can’t do anything without you telling me. 如果你不说 我就什么也不做
[39:59] you know why? 你知道为什么吗?
[40:00] ’cause that’s how i want it. 因为我就想这样
[40:05] now where’s that gun? 把枪给我?
[40:28] what the hell is your problem? 你出什么毛病了?
[40:34] i finally bring my kid to a match,and you throw me through a table? 我终于把孩子带去看比赛 而你却把我丢下台?
[40:37] last i checked,i make the rules. 就我所知 规矩都由我来定
[40:39] not for me. 我才不管呢
[40:41] i’m done dancing to your tune. 我不会再被你牵着鼻子走了
[40:42] okay,okay,you’re pissed that your kid saw you lose. 好好 你孩子看到你输了 你很恼火
[40:45] fine. 好
[40:46] okay,bring him to the next one. 好 下次把他带来
[40:46] it’ll be the best match he’s ever seen. 让他看场最好的比赛
[40:48] you will be the champion for the next two years. 接下来的两年 你都会是冠军
[40:49] no,thanks. 不 谢了
[40:50] you leave when i ring the bell. 我说停你才能停
[40:51] you got that? 听到没?
[40:54] we just got the tv deal,okay? 我们刚和电视台达成协议 好吧?
[40:56] do you know how much money we are going to make on the next match? 你知道下场比赛我们可以赚多少钱吗?
[40:59] clean the crap out of your ears. 把你耳朵洗干净听清楚了
[41:02] i’m done! 我不干了!
[41:03] just can’t handle it,is that it? 没得商量了 是不?
[41:05] you’d rather be out u@here unloading cargo and busting thumbs? 你宁可在这卸货 浪费你的才华?
[41:08] no more debt collecting. 不再去做讨债的活
[41:10] all aboveboard now. 一切都光明正大
[41:12] oh,well,i’m sure your kid’s real proud to have a punk loser for a dad. 我肯定你儿子会以你这个 一无是处的老爸而自豪
[41:18] see what it feels like every night in the ring. 感受一下每晚在摔跤台上的感觉吧
[43:12] closed june 86 malone,m.h86-170 86年6月Malone M,H86-170 结案
[43:40] cold case Season seven Episode sixteen
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme