Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] the*** 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何真人真事
[00:04] July* 1982年7月20日
[00:05] Lines got to be strong,you see? 线条要显得有力 知道吗?
[00:08] No time to think. Just let it happen. 不要多想 随意去画
[00:12] Paint’s like your blood,telling the whole world 画出你的激情 告诉全世界
[00:14] you’ve been up here. 你曾经到过这儿
[00:21] You all right,little man? 你还好吧 小子?
[00:24] Leon!
[00:26] Come on,man. 过来
[00:27] I can’t move,Carlos. 我动不了 Carlos
[00:29] Just got to stop looking down. Look up. 别向下看 向前看
[00:32] Look,you can do it. Come on. 看 你可以的 过来
[00:34] I got you. 我拉着你呢
[00:37] ***** 来吧
[00:40] When it’s darkest,men see stars. 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星
[00:44] Ain’t no stars,Leon. 这可没什么星星 Leon
[00:45] Not in my universe anyway. 至少我的宇宙里没有
[00:48] No stars? What do you mean? 没有星星? 什么意思?
[00:50] Ma kicked me out. I tell you that? 我妈把我踢出门了 我没告诉你吗?
[00:54] Like I don’t even exist. 好像我不是她生的
[01:04] Ain’t nobody bombing like Blaze. 没人像我Blaze这么失败
[01:08] Take a picture. 照张相
[01:20] By the time I’m done, 当我出名的时候
[01:22] the whole city’s gonna know my name. 全城都会知道我的名字
[01:58] OCT.’82*** 1982年10月
[02:08] What,are you taking a trip? 怎么 你要去旅游?
[02:11] No. A friend bought a condo in Boca. 不是 朋友在Boca买了栋公寓
[02:13] Thinking of investing myself. 我也想投资
[02:16] Looks quiet. It’s probably a good place to write. 看起来很安静 是个写作的好地方
[02:19] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这话什么意思?
[02:22] Didn’t Hemingway live in Florida? 海明威不也住在佛罗里达吗?
[02:26] I need to talk to someone about my son’s murder. 提供我儿子被杀的线索要找谁
[02:28] Well,I’m Detective Lilly Rush. 我是Lilly Rush警探
[02:30] My partner,Scotty Valens. 这是我的搭档 Scotty Valens
[02:32] What was your son’s name? 你儿子叫什么?
[02:34] Carlos Espinosa.
[02:35] Killed October 11,1982. 1982年10月11日被杀
[02:38] Someone sprayed paint in his mouth till he suffocated. 有人向他嘴里喷涂料使他窒息
[02:42] I,uh,put his things in storage. 我–呃–把他的东西放到了仓库里
[02:46] Last week,motel where I work in cut my hours. 上周 我工作的旅馆减了我的工作时间
[02:49] Can’t afford the storage anymore? 租不起仓库了?
[02:53] Like most,can’t afford much of anything. 基本上什么也负担不起了
[02:57] When I was cleaning it out,I found this in his backpack. 我清理时 在他的背包里找到这个
[03:04] philly*** 费城 1982年 我在缉毒组时见过这个
[03:05] Yeah,seen these back in Narc. 费城 1982年 我在缉毒组时见过这个
[03:06] It’s a graffiti writer’s black book. 这是涂鸦客的黑皮书啊
[03:08] It’s why I need to talk to you. 所以我得找你们
[03:10] I told the police back then my son was nothing but a huffer. 我那时告诉警察我的儿子就是个小混混
[03:14] He was sniffing paint? 他是个涂鸦客?
[03:15] Well,I’d catch him huddled up with a paper bag and paint cans, 我抓到他偷我包里的钱
[03:18] stealing money out of my purse… 买了一大纸袋的涂料…
[03:20] He never talked about graffiti? 他从没说过涂鸦?
[03:21] We hardly saw each other. 我们几乎不见面
[03:23] I had to work three jobs just to keep a roof over our heads. 我得打三份工才能让我们有房子住
[03:26] You thought he was an addict. 你以为他是瞎胡闹
[03:28] So I kicked him out. 所以我把他赶出家门了
[03:30] But he was an artist,wasn’t he? 但他是个艺术家 不是吗?
[03:34] You ever see Carlos after he left the house? Carlos离开家之后你见过他吗?
[03:37] He’d sneak in after I left for work,raid the fridge. 我上班后他偷着回来吃冰箱里的东西
[03:40] Left his backpack once. 那一次落下了他的背包
[03:43] Next day,they told me he was dead. 第二天 有人告诉我他死了
[03:46] Look at this one. 看这个
[03:48] It was October 11,1982. 是1982年10月11日画的
[03:51] That’s the day Carlos died,right? 这是Carlos被杀那天 对吗?
[03:56] It looks like part of a bigger piece,but there’s no other pictures. 看起来是某张图的一部分 但没有其他照片了
[04:00] You know where this photo was taken? 你知道这张是在哪照的吗?
[04:01] I wish. Like to see it myself. 我真希望我知道 我想亲眼看看
[04:04] You know who Carlos was hanging out with– 你知道Carlos经常和谁在一起吗–
[04:06] other taggers,uh,friends? 其他的涂鸦客 朋友?
[04:08] No idea. 不知道
[04:11] Mistake I made,kicking him out of the house. 我真不该把他踢出家门
[04:13] Lil.
[04:18] Something here. 这里有什么东西
[04:20] Carlos bombed over someone else’s work. Carlos好像盖住了别人的作品
[04:22] “NRKE.
[04:26] ” Anarchy? 无政府主义?
[04:28] Some kind of insult? 这是一种侮辱吗?
[04:30] That’s a declaration of war. 这可像份战争宣言
[04:32] Hard-core punks in that world? 那些小混混?
[04:34] No way they’re letting him get away with it. 不会让他全身而退的
[04:36] Well,maybe NRKE got even,dropped a bomb on Carlos. 也许NRKE以牙还牙 也覆盖了Carlos的
[05:09] cold case s07e13
[05:20] Carlos Espinosa. 16 years old. Carlos Espinosa 16岁
[05:22] Body was found in an alley in Kensington on October 11,1982. 1982年10月11日 尸体在Kensington的一条小巷被发现
[05:27] Autopsy report indicates a skull fracture. 尸检发现头骨破裂
[05:30] M. E. found chips of paint in the gash on Carlos’s head. 验尸官在他头部伤口发现了涂料碎片
[05:33] Cause of death was asphyxiation. 死因是窒息
[05:35] Someone bashed his head against the wall 在他被强迫灌涂料之前
[05:37] before that paint was forced down his throat. 有人把他的头撞在墙上
[05:39] Assigned figured another huffer jumped Carlos, 当时推测是某个吸毒者打倒了Carlos
[05:41] used his own can of paint against him. 用他自己的涂料喷他
[05:44] Murder weapon found under some debris– 凶器在垃圾堆里被发现–
[05:46] couldn’t lift a print. 没有指纹
[05:47] Well,see if you can trace the can,locate the retailer. 看能不能根据涂料罐找到零售商
[05:50] Victim had three healed broken ribs at the time of his death. 死者肋骨有三处旧伤
[05:54] Well,mom kicked him out,and Carlos was living on the streets. 他妈妈把他逐出家门 Carlos得在外面过活
[05:57] Lot of ways for a kid to get hurt out there. 那种环境随时可能让孩子受伤
[05:59] Any idea where he racked his supplies? 知道他在哪买的涂料吗?
[06:01] Well,mom said she found receipts in his jean pockets– 他妈说在他的牛仔裤里找到了收银条
[06:04] uh,small stuff like gum. 都是些小东西 像口香糖什么的
[06:06] That’s an old trick. Pay for something cheap so no one’s suspicious, 这是老花招了 买些小东西不让人怀疑
[06:09] then shoplift the paint. 然后偷一些涂料
[06:10] Well,the receipts were from a… 收银条是…
[06:12] Harold’s Hardware. Harold’s五金店的
[06:14] I’ll show them a photo,see if maybe someone remembers Carlos. 我给他们看看照片 看有没有人记得Carlos
[06:17] Had a steady hand. Clean lines. 小偷的双手能画出这么干净的线条
[06:20] Looked into NRKE. 查过NRKE了
[06:22] The crew was notorious in the ’80s for violent street justice. 这帮人因在街头使用暴力 80年代臭名昭著
[06:25] So,Carlos was killed in their hood? Carlos是在他们的地盘被杀的?
[06:26] – Yeah,two blocks from their clubhouse. – Well,we’re going to need names. – 离他们的老巢只有2个街区 – 我们得要份名单
[06:29] I’m meeting with the head of the Graffiti Removal Commission, 我去和涂鸦清除协会的会长谈谈
[06:33] uh,Don Bardwill. Been on the scene three decades. Don Bardwill 他在这领域30年了
[06:35] Says he knew NRKE up close and personal. 他说他对NRKE很熟 有私交
[06:43] Curtis,hey. Uh,I was wondering… Curtis 我在想…
[06:46] Yeah? 什么事?
[06:48] … how you and your ex agreed on custody. …你和你前妻怎么处理监护权的?
[06:51] That’s what you were wondering? 什么意思?
[06:53] Well,I wouldn’t say that me and the soul crusher agreed on anything. 我不能说我和她在任何事上都达成了一致
[06:56] So,you petioned for visitation? 你取得探望权了?
[06:59] Wait. What’s going on,Kat? 等下 怎么了 Kat?
[07:02] Jarrod sent me a letter. Jarrod给我写了封信
[07:04] He got married,moved back to Philly. 他结婚了 搬回了费城
[07:06] He wants Veronica to stay with him two weekends a month. 他想让Veronica每月有2个周末和他一起
[07:09] What are my options? 我该怎么办?
[07:10] Well,you could play hardball,force him to file a custody complaint. 你可以强硬一点 逼他提出监护申诉
[07:14] Would Veronica have to testify? 那Veronica要出庭作证吗?
[07:15] Strong possibility. 很有可能
[07:18] – What else? – I don’t know. Sit down with the guy. – 有别的办法吗? – 和他坐下来谈谈
[07:20] There’s probably a way to work it out. 也许有办法解决
[07:21] How do you work it out with an ex-banger who wants custody of your kid? 对一个想监护你孩子的前帮派分子 有什么可谈的?
[07:25] I could come. Uh,not as a lawyer. 我可以一起去 不是以律师的身份
[07:28] You know,just as your boyfriend. 只是你的男朋友
[07:30] – Yeah,okay. – Yeah. – 好吧 – 嗯
[07:32] But… 不过…
[07:34] never said you were my boyfriend. 别说你是我的男朋友
[07:38] I’ll see you… later. 那我们–待会儿见
[07:42] Lil.
[07:43] Oh,hey,lover boy. 嘿 恋爱中的男孩
[07:44] – We need to talk. – So talk. – 我们得谈谈 – 说吧
[07:47] In private. 私下里
[07:49] Got something to show you. 有些东西想给你看
[07:51] So… uh… 嗯…
[07:54] here,give me a hand,will you? We-we’re looking for a,um… 能帮我个忙吗? 我们在解决一个…
[07:57] private criminal complaint. 私人的违法投诉
[08:01] – Filed by Moe Kitchener. – That’s it. Against one Lillian Rush. – 是Moe Kitchener提出的 – 对 起诉一个叫Lillian Rush的
[08:07] Let’s see. 看这里
[08:09] You put a boot on his car. 你踢了他的车
[08:10] Harassed his loan officer. 骚扰他的贷款负责人
[08:12] Gave him a night in the drunk tank with… 把他在醉汉拘留所关押一夜…
[08:14] – Tico? – Yeah. – 和Tico关在一起? – 对
[08:15] – He forget anything? – It’s not the first complaint he’s ever filed. – 他忘了什么吗? – 这不是他第一次起诉了
[08:18] Yeah,but this one’s from the DA’s Office,Lil,not IAB. 但这次他直接投诉到地检办公室 Lil 不是内务部
[08:22] These guys can prosecute you for a crime. 那些人可以对你提出犯罪指控
[08:24] Thanks. Got it. 谢谢 知道了
[08:29] I don’t know what’s going on with you,but… 我不知道你是怎么了 不过…
[08:30] this could cost you your career. 这会断送你的前程
[08:32] You done talking yet? 你说完了吗?
[08:36] Hey,you’re on your own. 你会孤立无援的
[08:38] Always have been. 不总是这样吗
[08:42] – Called me the Graffiti Gestapo back in the day. – Colorful name. – 那些年他们都叫我涂鸦盖世太保 – 名字挺拉风的
[08:46] Cruised around in my Mercury Monarch with a gallon of paint,removers. 把我的水星车喷得一塌糊涂
[08:51] People say these kids are vandals,crooks. 人们说这些孩子是破坏狂 无赖
[08:54] Wonder why. 真不知他们怎么想的
[08:56] Just neglected kids trying to show the world they exist. 只是一些被忽视的孩子 想向世界证明他们的存在
[08:59] Painting murals gives them an outlet. 在墙上涂鸦是他们发泄的突破口
[09:01] Beautifies the city in the process. 也让这城市添了一些美丽
[09:03] Yeah,you got that list we asked for? 是的 你有那个我们要的名单吗?
[09:04] NRKE,right? It’s here somewhere. NRKE 对吧? 好像是在这儿
[09:11] Turbo 102. This look like the same tag? Turbo102 好像和这个是一样的?
[09:15] Judging by the way the T’s slanted,I’d say it’s him all right. 看T倾斜的方向 应该是他没错
[09:17] – Who is he? – Good question. – 他是谁? – 问得好
[09:19] Guasy’es been bombing the city almost three decades. 他已经在这城市涂鸦差不多30年了
[09:22] Are you saying he still hits places today? 你是说他直到今日还在四处涂鸦?
[09:24] Most bombers leave churches and cemeteries alone. 大多涂鸦客都会避开教堂和墓地
[09:26] Turbo’s got no respect for anything or anyone. Turbo却不放过任何人 任何地方
[09:30] Do you know where this photo was taken? 你知道这张照片是在哪里吗?
[09:32] Too small to make out any landmarks. Where’d you get it? 太小了认不出来 从哪儿得来的?
[09:35] Kid we’re looking into,Carlos Espinosa. 我们正在调查的孩子 Carlos Espinosa
[09:39] This was his black book. Went by Blaze. 这是他的黑皮书 自称是Blaze
[09:42] Oh,I know that tag. 我知道那个代号
[09:43] You didn’t mention Blaze on the phone. 你们在电话里没提到Blaze
[09:47] Is that why you asked about NRKE? 这就是你们问NRKE的原因?
[09:48] Why,is there a connect? 怎么 有什么关联?
[09:50] Blaze was new on the scene. Blaze在道上是新人
[09:54] NRKE taught him a serious lesson. NRKE狠狠给过他一次教训
[10:09] What the hell you doing,hermano? 你他妈的在干嘛 老弟?
[10:13] Just trying to get my name on the map. 只想在图上喷上我的名字
[10:15] You got to dis to get noticed. 这样才能引起注意
[10:17] Nobody bombs here without going through me. 没人敢不经我同意就在这儿涂鸦
[10:20] This is NRKE’s wall. 这是NRKE的墙
[10:22] Fool,I am NRKE. 蠢货 我就是NRKE
[10:25] This is pretty. 漂亮
[10:27] It’s better than what was up there. Yeah. 这比那边的要好 没错
[10:29] Who is this kid? 这孩子是谁?
[10:31] You think you got style? 你以为你自成风格了?
[10:33] This is my block. I’m the king. 这是我的街区 我是国王
[10:35] You’d better get somebody else to do your writing,man. 你最好让别人来喷你的画 哥们
[10:37] You’re cocky for somebody who’s about to get his ass beat. 我们都要揍你屁股 你还狂个屁!
[10:51] Turn him over. 把他翻过来
[10:55] I catch you capping my spot again,I’m gonna feed you this can. 再让我抓住在我的地盘乱画 我就把这罐涂料灌你喉咙里
[11:04] Hey,get out of here,narc,or you’re next. 嘿 滚开 缉毒的 否则就揍你了
[11:12] It’s what happens when you leave a bunch of kids on their own. 你把一群孩子单独放在那儿 就会发生这种事
[11:15] You call the cops? 你叫了警察?
[11:16] Drove straight to a pay phone. 直接开车去找公用电话
[11:18] By the time they got there everyone was gone– 他们到那时 人都走光了
[11:20] including Blaze. Blaze也是
[11:22] Explains the broken ribs. 这就解释了那些断掉的肋骨
[11:23] What about the thug? Head of NRKE? 说说那个流氓? NRKE的头儿?
[11:26] Called himself Tut. 代号是Tut
[11:29] One thing I know: 我知道一件事:
[11:31] Nobody disrespected the King. 没人敢不尊敬国王
[11:54] Philly’s finest looking for a new paint job? 费城警察想找份涂鸦的活干?
[11:56] Shop’s a step up from tagging with NRKE. 你的店离NRKE的涂鸦区只一步之遥
[12:01] NRKE. Haven’t heard that name in a while. NRKE 有一段时间没听过那个名字了
[12:04] Understand you were the King. 我们了解到你就是国王
[12:06] Took it pretty serious. 而且很当真
[12:07] Thought I was bombing the system,leaving my mark. 我只是涂涂鸦 留下我的记号
[12:10] Just a bunch of hoodlums running on the streets. 只是一群在街头混的小阿飞
[12:13] Investigating the murder of Carlos Espinosa. 我们在查Carlos Espinosa的谋杀案
[12:16] Went by the tag of BLAZE back in ’82. 82年时用的是BLAZE这个绰号
[12:21] Not a bad throw up. 还凑合吧
[12:22] Prolly would’ve messed him up real good if I would’ve caught him. 如果抓住他 多半会狠狠揍他一顿
[12:24] Got a witness says you were doing exactly that. 有个证人说你就是那么做的
[12:27] “Gonna feed you this can. ” Sound familiar? “把这罐涂料灌你喉咙里” 耳熟吧?
[12:30] Look,uh,back in the day,thought the only thing you had in this world 听着 那时我认为这世上自己仅有的…
[12:34] was your name,your reputation. 就是名字 名誉
[12:37] Well,toy like Carlos disses you, Carlos对你无礼
[12:38] you gotta show him you mean business,right? 你得给他点颜色看看 对吧?
[12:40] Mm-hmm. But the boy came around a few weeks later, 嗯嗯 但那家伙几个星期后过来
[12:43] tail between his legs,and the King granted him a pardon. 夹着尾巴 国王就原谅了他
[12:49] Believe this? 你信不信?
[12:50] Fool’s stupider than I thought. 蠢货比我想的还蠢
[12:53] I want to g-go. 我想走
[12:54] Come on,Leon. You got my back,right? 快点 Leon 你得挺我 对吧?
[12:58] ***** 没错
[13:04] Bring us a punching bag,hombre? 给我们带了个受气包 小子?
[13:06] It’s cool,Leon. I got this. 没事的 Leon 我来
[13:09] Drank too much,disrespected you and your whole crew. 上次喝多了 对你和你的兄弟们无礼了
[13:15] Hell, everybody knows the King’s tearing it up all over. 该死 每个人都知道国王不会斤斤计较
[13:19] I got a peace offering. 我来和好的
[13:28] Next time,bring better beer. 下次 带更好点的啤酒
[13:32] Come here. 过来
[13:34] I saw your tag up on the Alleghany water tower. 我看你在Alleghany水塔上的留名了
[13:37] Going higher next time. 下次画得再高点
[13:39] You got a lot of sack,climbing up there. 你是不是带多了东西 才爬到那里
[13:41] Fall off a roof,go to heaven. 要从屋顶摔下来 就只好去天堂了
[13:44] Highest spot of all. 登上最高点
[13:46] Say,man,toy like you needs a crew. 看 老兄 像你这样的需要一伙兄弟
[13:50] A place to crash. 一个可以放肆发泄的地方
[13:51] Throw slo-mo here some scraps. 教训一下动作慢的家伙
[13:53] You all planning any pieces? Burners? 你们都在计划什么作品? Burners?
[13:55] Come on,man,this is NRKE. 我说 老兄 这可是NRKE啊
[13:57] All-out destruction,man. 不遗余力地破坏 老兄
[13:59] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我在说什么吗?
[14:01] You want pretty pieces, 想要漂亮的作品
[14:03] you going to yourself a graffiti coloring book. 就要给自己搞本涂鸦彩样书
[14:07] All right. Let me think about it. 好吧 让我想想
[14:09] What’s there to think about? 有什么好想的?
[14:11] NRKE reigns supreme,nobody comes close. NRKE高高在上 没人能威胁到
[14:14] Can we g-go now? 我们能走了吗?
[14:16] Yeah,man. Just-just give me a minute. 好的 只-只是再给我一分钟
[14:24] Be careful,man. That chick’s dangerous. 小心点 老兄 这妞很危险
[14:32] Hey. I’m Carlos. 嘿 我叫Carlos
[14:37] Not anymore. 不再是啦
[14:42] Now… 现在…
[14:46] you’re mine. 你是 我的
[14:48] “Talon”?
[14:55] Thought he was gonna join the crew,make me look good. 还以为他会加入我们 让我倍儿有面子
[14:59] And he turned you down? 但他拒绝你了?
[15:01] Can you believe it? Thought I was giving him the keys to the castle. 你信不信? 我以为我给了他打开城堡的钥匙
[15:04] Now,who was the kid with Carlos? 和Carlos在一起的孩子是谁?
[15:07] – Never knew his name. – What about the girl? – 从不知道他的名字 – 那个姑娘呢?
[15:10] Uh… Gina something. 呃…Gina什么的
[15:12] Always writing with that nasty orange. 总是用恶心的橙色画画
[15:14] – She part of your crew? – She wanted to be. – 她是你们一伙的? – 她想来着
[15:16] Told her she had a sloppy hand with no style. 我跟她说她画得太随意 没有个人风格
[15:19] You know how she got her tag,Talon? 你知道她的绰号怎么来的 Talon?
[15:23] Heard she,uh,clawed out esome guy’s eyes. 听说她 呃 挖出了某人的眼睛
[15:25] Tried to warn Carlos,but once she got it in you, 我试过警告Carlos 但一旦她盯上你
[15:28] she ain’t never letting go. 就不可能放手
[15:35] Yeah? 怎么?
[15:37] Carlos’s last piece. Carlos最后的作品
[15:39] ID put it under a complex magnifier. 鉴证科用合成放大镜检查了它
[15:42] – Get anything? – The wall has oval-shaped bricks. – 有发现? – 这堵墙用的是椭圆形砖块
[15:45] There’s one place in town with those bricks: the sewer system. 本市只有一个地方用这种砖:下水道系统
[15:49] Tagger’s MO is to get his name up where everyone can see it. Why go underground? 涂鸦者一贯将名字写在众目睽睽之下 为什么要去地下?
[15:53] The last piece he ever drew. 他画的最后一幅
[15:54] Chance it could shed some light. 可能为破案提供一些线索
[15:56] Lot of sewers,boss. 老大 有很多下水道
[15:57] Distribute a flyer with Carlos’s photo and a Polaroid of his last piece. 把Carlos的照片和他最后作品的宝丽来快照 散发下去
[16:01] PWD workers,homeless shelters. 社工人员 无家可归的流浪汉
[16:03] Maybe we get lucky. 或许我们能走运
[16:04] I tracked down the owner of Harold’s. 我查过Harold’s的老板
[16:07] Said Carlos was seeing one of his employees. 说是Carlos在和他的一名员工约会
[16:10] Gina Lopresi.
[16:11] Yeah,fired her once he realized she was stealing all the spray paint. 对 他们发现她偷了所有的喷画涂料 就解雇了她
[16:14] You show her photo to “King Tut”? 你把她的照片给”国王Tut”看过?
[16:16] ID’d her as Talon. Will’s tracking her down now. 认出她就是Talon, Will现在找她
[16:18] Talon,huh? Talon哈?
[16:20] Well,it’s time we stick our claws in her. 是时候讯问她了
[16:30] So,you,um… 那 你们 嗯…
[16:33] moved from Detroit? 从底特律搬来?
[16:34] Last month. Yeah,finally got settled. Unpacked the last box. 上个月 对 总算安定下来了 打开了最后一个箱子
[16:38] And got the girls enrolled in school. 还为姑娘们在学校注册了
[16:39] I have two daughters,Connie and Cassie. 我有两个女儿 Connie和Cassie
[16:41] We got a place with a bedroom for Veronica,too. 我们也为Veronica准备了卧室
[16:43] – Painted it her favorite color. – Purple. – 刷成她最喜欢的颜色 – 紫色
[16:46] – Lavender,baby. – Right,lavender. – 淡紫色 – 对 淡紫
[16:49] ‘Cause apparently there’s a difference. 很明显那是不一样的
[16:56] Sorry. I gotta go. 对不起 我得走了
[17:10] – Dame. – Ah,gracias. – 给我 – 啊 非常感谢
[17:14] Your mother,she gets more beautiful every day. 你妈妈 每天都变得越来越漂亮
[17:18] He does that to get out of doing the dishes. 他那么说就可以不用洗碗了
[17:21] Think I don’t know your tricks,viejo? 以为我不知道你的诡计 老头?
[17:27] How’s your knee,Ma? 你的膝盖怎么样了 妈?
[17:29] Mm,Doctor said it’s fine. 医生说没事
[17:31] So,you going to grace us with your presence on Sunday? 那你星期天会来吧?
[17:36] I’m makingarroz con gandules. 我会做南瓜米饭
[17:39] – Valens. – Hey. Pierson. – 嘿 Pierson
[17:41] Got another purse snatching outside the Dayley’s Market. 收到另一起Dayley超市外的钱包抢劫案
[17:44] Same MO. Older Hispanic lady. 同样的手法 专门针对老年西裔妇女
[17:46] Taking her statement now. 现在录她的口供
[17:48] Uh… hold her till I get there. 呃…在我过去前别放了她
[17:51] – *** – Yeah. – 知道了 – 好
[17:55] I’m sorry,Ma,I gotta… take this. It’s work. 对不起 老妈 我得…接 是工作
[18:00] It’s always work with you,Scotty. 总是工作 Scotty
[18:02] When you gonna slow down? 什么时候消停消停?
[18:05] Sunday. Arroz con gandules. 星期天 南瓜米饭
[18:17] Gina Lopresi?
[18:19] Sorry,we’re closed. 对不起 打烊了
[18:21] **** 费城警官
[18:25] What can I do for you? 能为你们做什么?
[18:28] Nice stuff for a girl from the streets. 对街头流浪女来说 都是好东西啊
[18:30] Graffiti vandal turned boutique owner. 涂鸦破坏者变身为精品店业主
[18:33] Graffiti taught me skills. 涂鸦教给我技巧
[18:36] How to market my name,resilience,respect. What’s this about? 如何推销我的名字 适应力 声望 怎么了?
[18:40] Know where this was taken? 知道这是在哪儿照的吗?
[18:45] Never seen it before. 从没见过
[18:47] – Ever go to the sewer to tag? – Why would I do that? – 没去下水道涂过鸦? – 我为什么要那么做?
[18:50] To hang with your boyfriend,Carlos Espinosa. 为了和你男友在一起 Carlos Espinosa
[18:54] Carlos wasn’t my boyfriend. Carlos不是我男友
[18:57] You stealing all that paint from Harold’s Hardware just for yourself? 你偷了Harold’s店里所有涂料 就为自己一个人用?
[19:00] I did a lot of crazy things when I was a teenager. 我十几岁时做过很多疯狂的事
[19:03] Racking paint for a boy I liked was just one of ’em. 为我喜欢的男孩偷涂料只是其中一件
[19:05] Crazy is a good way to put it. 疯狂是个好借口
[19:07] Arrested three times for vandalism. 3次因破坏公物罪被捕
[19:09] One for agg. assault. 1次因暴力袭击被捕
[19:10] The assault was self-defense. 那次袭击是出于自卫
[19:12] Not the way the judge saw it. 法官可不是那么看的
[19:13] My stepfather used to beat me. 我继父常常打我
[19:15] One day he got the idea to toss me out a third-floor window. 一天他想把我从3楼窗户扔出去
[19:18] Clawed his eyes out to stop him. 我就挖出他的眼睛来制止他
[19:22] Fluorescent orange is still your signature color. 荧光橙仍是你的标志色
[19:25] I like orange. Is that a crime? 我喜欢橙色 有罪吗?
[19:29] No. 没有
[19:30] But this is… 但这是…
[19:36] Heard he was killed. 我听说他被杀了
[19:39] I didn’t know it was like this. 不知道是这样的方式
[19:44] Carlos thought no one could touch him. Carlos以为没人能伤害到他
[19:47] He was wrong. 他错了
[19:50] Come here,I want to show something. 过来 我有东西给你看
[19:55] Blaze and Talon. Blaze和Talon
[19:58] It looks alive. 看起来栩栩如生
[20:01] I’ve never seen anything like it. 从没看到过这样的东西
[20:03] Your name should be up high. 你的名字应该高高在上
[20:09] I see you. 我在呢
[20:11] Toe to toe Yeah,who told you to look? 谁让你看了?
[20:13] Why don’t you just write your last name up there,too,Leon? 你干嘛不把自己的姓也写上去呢 Leon?
[20:16] Use the name I gave you. Turbo. 用我给你的那个 Turbo
[20:20] The fastest tagger in town. 城里最拉风的涂鸦者名字
[20:27] So,what’s with you and speed bump? 你和那个拖油瓶怎么一回事?
[20:29] Don’t say things like that,all right? 别那样说话 好吗?
[20:32] He might start believing it. 他可能会听进去的
[20:34] Sorry. 对不起
[20:36] He’s got a raw deal,that’s all. 他遭遇很惨 仅此而已
[20:39] Pretty decent of you,letting him tag along. 也就像你这样的好人 让他做跟班
[20:42] Everybody needs someone,right? 我们彼此需要 对吧?
[20:44] – Get down! Get down! – What’s wrong? – 趴下! 趴下! – 怎么了?
[20:46] ***** Got some cop after me. 不清楚 有警察跟来了
[20:47] He always knows where I’m at. I don’t know how. 他总是知道我在哪 搞不懂
[20:53] He chased me down an alley with a flashlight, 有次他带着手电筒追踪我进了小巷
[20:55] said he was gonna bash my head in. 说要把我的脑袋敲烂
[20:56] – What for? – I don’t know. Guy’s obsessed. – 为什么? – 不知道 那家伙着魔了
[20:58] He’s always buffing out my tags. 他总是把我的涂鸦擦了
[21:01] I catch you,you’re dead,Blaze! 我逮到你了 你完了 Blaze!
[21:02] That-that’s him! Run! 就是他! 快跑!
[21:09] Carlos was different. Carlos和别人不一样
[21:12] Always taking care of other people. 总是照顾他人
[21:14] This the guy who was chasing Carlos? 是这个人在追踪Carlos?
[21:17] – Could be. – Carlos’s friend,Leon– – 可能是他 – Carlos的朋友 Leon
[21:21] you’re saying he was Turbo? 你说他叫Turbo?
[21:23] That’s what Carlos called him. Carlos是这么称呼他的
[21:24] Said he found him in an alley,eating out of the trash. 说是小巷里发现他的 当时他正在垃圾堆里找吃的
[21:27] Where can we find him? 在哪里能找到他?
[21:28] Six feet under. He fell off a roof a week before Carlos died. 早入土安葬了 Carlos死前1周他失足摔下了屋顶
[21:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:39] We’ll be in touch. 再联系
[21:41] So,if Turbo’s dead,who’s using the tag TURBO 102? 如果Turbo死了 谁在用TURBO 102这名字?
[21:47] I bet Don Bardwill knows. 我打赌Don Bardwill知道
[21:57] Hi. Detective Valens. 嗨 Valens警探
[21:59] Uh,thanks for waiting,Belen. 多谢等待 Belen
[22:03] Your case is similar to another case I’m working. 你的案子和我手头上的一件很相似
[22:06] Yeah,I-I already told that other young man everything. 我已把所有事都告诉那个年轻人了
[22:09] Sorry to put you through this again. 抱歉让你再回忆一遍
[22:11] Can you tell me what happened,por favor? 能再告诉我一遍发生什么事了吗 务必?
[22:14] Hoodlum came out of nowhere,pushed me down. 一个流氓不知从哪冲了出来 把我按倒
[22:18] Ran off with my pocketbook. 抢了我的皮夹
[22:20] You get hurt? 有受伤吗?
[22:21] Scratched my knee. 擦破了膝盖
[22:24] I’m fine. 我没事
[22:26] Did you get a look at the guy? 你看到了那个家伙的长相了吗?
[22:28] My eyes aren’t so good anymore. 我的眼睛不像过去那么好使了
[22:30] What was he,white,black,Latino? 他是白人 黑人 拉丁籍?
[22:34] All my groceries are in the trunk. 我买的食物都在车厢里
[22:38] My ice cream’s melting. 冰激凌要化了
[22:39] Help me get this guy off the street. 帮我抓住这个家伙
[22:42] Stop him from doing this again. 阻止他再做同样的事
[22:44] – I have to go. – Belen… – 我得走了
[22:47] there are other women he’s done this to. 他还对其他的女人做过同样的事
[22:50] Women like you. 像你一样的女人
[22:54] You’ve spoken to them? 你和她们都谈过吗?
[22:57] I… 我…
[23:03] I know… what he did to you. 我知道… 他对你所做的事
[23:16] I wasn’t strong enough to stop him. 我不够强壮去阻止他
[23:25] I tried to scream,but he put his hand over my mouth. 我试着呼叫 但他用手按住我的嘴
[23:32] He… put his hand over your mouth? 他… 用手按住你的嘴?
[23:37] My husband is the only man I’ve ever been with. 我唯一相处过的男人就是我丈夫
[23:46] He told me to stop looking at him. 他对我说不要看着他
[23:50] That was the only thing he said to me. 那是他唯一对我说过的话
[24:08] You… 你…
[24:13] you saw him? 你看见他了?
[24:15] Oh,yes. 是的
[24:25] Things we gotta do… 我们要做的是…
[24:28] Get a nurse to see you… 找一位护士看一下你…
[24:30] Uh,uh,I don’t know,no. 呃 呃 我不明白 不要了
[24:32] Look,anyone that cares for you… 任何一个关心你的人…
[24:35] they’re gonna understand… 他们会理解的…
[24:38] it wasn’t your fault. 不是你的错
[24:39] I shouldn’t have been there. 我不该去那里
[24:40] It wasn’t your fault. 那不是你的错
[24:43] You hear me,Belen,hmm? 听见了吗 Belen?
[24:52] I have to go. 我得走了
[24:57] My ice cream’s melting. 冰激凌要化了
[25:13] “Graffiti Gestapo.” “涂鸦盖世太保”
[25:16] You get that nickname for getting physical 你通过揍Carlos那样的人…
[25:18] with bombers like Carlos? 得到了这个昵称?
[25:19] ‘Course not. I was trying to clean up the streets,not take on gangs. 当然不是 我试着还街道以干净 不是用帮派的手法
[25:24] Clean up the streets. 清理街道
[25:26] That include chasing kids with your flashlight? 包括用手电筒追着孩子跑?
[25:28] Threatening to beat them? 恐吓说要殴打他们?
[25:29] Might have tried to scare some punks. 或许吓过一些小混混
[25:31] You ask me,degenerates had it coming. 要我说 世界在堕落
[25:34] Someone’s got to step up and do something about it. Right? 总得有人站出来有所作为 对吧?
[25:37] I was taking back our city. What,by stalking Carlos? Hunting him down? – 我做的事是让城市复原 – 通过跟踪Carlos? 逮捕他?
[25:43] Hey now,I never stalked anyone. 我从没有跟踪任何人
[25:45] So how’d you always know where he was at? 那你如何能一直知道他的去向?
[25:48] I got calls when kids were bombing. 当孩子在涂鸦时会有电话给我
[25:51] Told me where to go. 告诉我要去哪里
[25:53] Always the same voice. 总是同一个声音
[25:54] You saying someone was ratting out bombers? 你是说有人是涂鸦者里的叛徒?
[25:58] Don’t know who it was. Didn’t care. 不知道是谁 也不在乎
[26:00] Made my job easier. 让我的工作更轻松了
[26:02] What about Leon? Chasing these kids around town. 关于Leon呢? 追着这些孩子满城跑
[26:05] You finally catch one? 总算逮到一个?
[26:07] Don’t know any Leon. 不清楚有叫Leon的
[26:08] Oh,Carlos’s little friend. Carlos身旁的小朋友
[26:10] Took a nosedive 13 stories off a roof 从13楼的屋顶上俯身而下
[26:12] a week before Carlos was murdered. 就在Carlos被杀前1周
[26:14] Sorry to hear that,but like I said, 抱歉听到这个 但就像我说的那样
[26:17] don’t know anyone named Leon. 我不认识任何一个叫Leon的
[26:19] Want to tell me why your name’s on his accident report,then? 那为什么你的名字会在 他的事故鉴定书上吗?
[26:22] Says here that you were a witness to his death. 写着你目击了他的死亡
[26:24] The date’s October 2. 日期是10月2号
[26:26] Ten-two. One-oh-two. Sound familiar? 10-2 1-0-2 听起来熟悉吗?
[26:31] Give you a clue. Leon’s nickname was Turbo. 给个提示 Leon的绰号是Turbo
[26:34] One-oh-two– the day he died. 1-0-2- 是他死亡日期
[26:37] Now,you got photos of his tags all over your office. 你办公室里都是他的涂鸦照片
[26:39] You know every single place that he hit. 你知道每一个他涂鸦的地方
[26:41] So tell us. Who’s Turbo,Don? 告诉我们 谁是Turbo, Don?
[26:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:50] I just wanted them to stop. 我只是想阻止他们
[26:53] I didn’t think it would go that far. 我不知道会变成那样
[26:58] When it’s darkest,men see stars. 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星
[27:02] Don’t be scared,Turbo. 别怕 Turbo
[27:04] This spot’s gonna make the angels weep. 这里会成为让天使也流泪的地方
[27:08] I w-want to see s-stars,Carlos. 我想看见星星 Carlos
[27:12] – You want stars? – Yeah. – 你想要星星? – 对
[27:14] You got stars. Let me see that first. 你会有星星的 让我先看看
[27:17] When*** 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 爱默生? 是谁?
[27:18] Emerson? Now who’s that? 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星 爱默生? 是谁?
[27:22] You said there weren’t any stars. That’s what you said. Remember? 你说过不会有星星 是你说的 记得吗?
[27:25] Did say that,but I was wrong. All right. 是说过 但我错了 好嘛
[27:29] Check this out. 看这个
[27:31] – Freeze,you maggots! – Oh,somebody narced us out! – 别动 你们这些蛀虫! – 有人出卖我们了!
[27:34] Come on! Come on! Come on! Let’s go! 快! 快! 快走! 我们走!
[27:36] Come on,killer. Come on,let’s go! 快走!
[27:38] ***** 快
[27:45] Come on,Turbo! 来啊 Turbo!
[27:48] You can do it! 你能行的!
[27:49] Get you,you little bastard! 抓到你了 小杂种!
[27:56] – Help! Carlos! – I got you,man. – 救命! Carlos! – 有我在
[27:59] – Carlos! Help! – I got you,man. I got you. – Carlos! 救命! – 有我在 有我在
[28:08] Get out of here! 离开这里!
[28:09] I’ll tell them it was just me. 我会和他们说只有我一人在
[28:10] Go before the cops come! 趁警察没来快走!
[28:13] Go! 走!
[28:22] Night… 那个晚上…
[28:25] changed my life. 改变了我的一生
[28:29] Can’t fix what happened. 不能弥补发生的事
[28:33] But I’ve tried to do some good. 但我努力做一些好事
[28:38] If Carlos was alive today,I’m sure… 如果Carlos今天还活着 我肯定…
[28:42] he’d be doing exactly what I’m doing– 他会做和我一样的事–
[28:45] giving these kids some hope. 给那些孩子一些希望
[28:52] What the hell was that,Kat? 怎么一回事 Kat?
[28:54] I’m trying to help you out here. 我想帮你脱离困境
[28:55] I’m-I’m sorry. 我-我很抱歉
[28:57] I… I couldn’t take it. 我…我受不了了
[28:59] Well,that much I got. 我能应付
[29:01] Look,if Jarrod wants to see Veronica, 听着 如果Jarrod想见Veronica
[29:05] he’s gonna have to go to court. 他得走法庭这条路了
[29:06] Okay,I’m-I’m gonna have to warn you. 好吧 我得警告你
[29:08] His-his lawyer’s gonna present a guy 他的律师会向人们展示…
[29:10] who’s been clean for five years. 一个洗心革面有5年的男人
[29:12] I leave you alone at the table, and now you’re defending him? 我把你一人留在餐桌上 现在你就开始为他辩护了?
[29:15] I’m just saying how it’s gonna look in court. 我只是告诉你以后法庭上会是什么场面
[29:18] Look,judges try to give parents contact with their children. 法官会让父母和他们的孩子有联系
[29:25] No,this is different,Curtis. 不 情况不一样 Curtis
[29:27] He’s an ex-banger. You’re not. 他以前是个暴徒 你不是
[29:32] He’s still her father. 他仍然是她的父亲
[29:33] Not everyone deserves a second chance. 不是每个人都有第二次机会的
[29:40] I’m sorry you feel that way. 我很抱歉你这么认为
[29:43] In my book,guy should be able to see his own kid. 在我看来 男人应该可以探视自己的孩子
[30:33] Ma’am? 女士?
[30:36] – There a problem,lady? – No. – 有问题吗 女士? – 没有
[30:38] Got to move the car. 你得移一下车
[30:57] Tracked the orange paint can that Carlos was killed with. 追查了Carlos被杀时身边的橙色漆
[31:01] Manufacturer sold it to Harold’s Hardware. 制造商出售给了Harold’s五金店
[31:04] Store where Gina worked. Gina工作的那个店
[31:05] Excuse me. 对不起
[31:07] I’m Eddie Clark. 我是Eddie Clark
[31:08] Work at the Fairhill soup kitchen. 在Fairhill靓汤厨房做
[31:10] Saw one of your posters. I know this boy. 看到张你贴的海报 我认识这男孩
[31:12] Was there when he painted this piece. 他画的时候我正在那
[31:15] Don’t hardly do it justice,though. 虽然 有点暴殄天物
[31:30] Beautiful,ain’t it? Just like I told you. 但很美 不是吗? 跟我说的一样
[31:37] Spent a lot of time down here back then. 可是花了不少工夫
[31:47] Man,where… 伙计 你…
[31:48] Where did you learn how to do that? 你从哪学来的?
[31:53] The streets. 从街上
[31:55] Must be some damn angels on the street you come from, 你肯定从街上那些该死的天使那学的
[31:58] ’cause I ain’t never seen nothing like that. 因为我从未看过这样的作品
[32:01] Got us an artist in the sewer. 赐给我们一位下水道里的艺术家
[32:05] Ain’t an artist. 算不上是艺术家
[32:08] You tell that to them. 你跟他们说去
[32:11] What you…? What you call it? 那你…? 那你叫它什么名字?
[32:16] When it’s darkest,men see stars. 在最黑的夜里 人们看到星星
[32:22] That’s what my friend always wanted. 我朋友也喜欢这样的意境
[32:24] You got a gift,brother. 你很有才 兄弟
[32:27] A real gift. 真得很有才
[32:30] You could do something with that. 你可以利用你的天赋
[32:37] What are they doing? 他们在做什么?
[32:39] Maybe they want to see stars,too. 也许他们也想看看星星
[32:51] Still come down from time to time to look at those stars. 我有时会下来看看这些星星
[32:55] Remind myself how far I’vee come. 提醒自己一路走来多不容易
[33:02] You recognize those stars from Gina’s clothing line? 你认为这些星星很像Gina精品店里的图案?
[33:05] Yeah. Our famous designer said she’d never seen this mural. 没错 伟大的设计师说她从未 见过这幅涂鸦
[33:11] “Dead on site. Talon. “死于此地” Talon
[33:14] ” What kind of girlfriend leaves a message like that? 哪个女友会这样留言?
[33:22] Recognize this,Gina? 认识这个吗 Gina?
[33:23] So I capped his burner. Doesn’t mean I hurt him. 我在他的作品上喷上了我的 并不意味着我伤了他
[33:26] You want to read that for us? 你读读看?
[33:31] “Dead on site. ” It was just an empty threat. “死于此地” 只是虚张声势
[33:34] You two have an argument? 你们吵架了?
[33:35] Almost 30 years ago? 30多年前?
[33:37] You can’t expect me to rember ancient history. 别指望我记得那么遥远的事
[33:39] You’ve been pawning Carlos’ stars off as your own for nearly that long. 你拿Carlos的星星冒充自己的作品 差不多也有那么长时间了
[33:42] He wasn’t the type to care if somebody was biting his work. 他不是那种在乎别人用他作品的人
[33:45] Orange paint can that killed Carlos was sold at Harold’s Hardware. 杀死Carlos的橙色漆Harold’s五金店有售
[33:49] It’s not like you think. 不是你想的那样
[33:52] I was all alone. 我总是孤零零一个人
[33:54] I need his help… 我需要他的帮助…
[33:56] but he wouldn’t do it. 但他不肯
[34:00] Carlos,there you are. Carlos你在这啊
[34:04] Gina.
[34:06] I’ve been looking for you. 我找你好久
[34:08] A junkie jumped me in the park. 有个瘾君子在公园里吓了我一跳
[34:10] I need someone to watch my back. I couldn’t find you. 我要个人帮我放哨 我找不到你
[34:22] Leon died. Leon死了
[34:25] He fell. 他摔下去了
[34:28] It’s my fault he was up there in the first place. 他去那里首先要怪我
[34:34] The streets aren’t safe. 街上不安全
[34:36] That’s why we need a crew. 所以我们需要一个团队
[34:39] Look. 瞧
[34:43] It’s the most I ever racked from Harold. 这是我从Harold那拿得最多的一次
[34:44] Now we’ve got something to offer NRKE. 现在我们有东西进贡给NRKE了
[34:46] What do you want with those thugs? 你跟那些混混在一起想干吗?
[34:48] They’ve got a clubhouse,a place to stay at night. 他们有个俱乐部 有地方可以过夜
[34:54] Think they’ll let you in their crew? 他们会让你加入?
[34:56] They will if you take me. 如果你跟我一起他们就会
[34:58] Tut said you can join them. Tut说你可以加入他们
[35:00] You don’t get it. They’re bombing ’cause they’re punks. 你不明白 他们四处涂鸦 因为他们是混混
[35:06] I’m done with that. 我不会跟他们一伙
[35:08] All right,I don’t care about getting my name up. 我不在乎别人是否喷盖住了我的名字
[35:13] I want to do something. 我想做点实事
[35:17] Help people. 来帮人
[35:19] In the sewer? 在下水道里?
[35:21] Nobody’s going to see your work down here. 没人会下来看你作品
[35:22] They already have. 他们已经看过了
[35:26] Look,I want to do something with this,Gina. 瞧 我想做这样的事 Gina
[35:30] – You could,too,if you’d just… – Bombers are getting clipped left and right. – 你也可以的 如果你… – 那些涂鸦人东躲西藏
[35:33] NRKE is the only crew whose tags don’t get taken down. 只有NRKE签名没被盖住过
[35:42] Right. You’re right. 没错 你说得对
[35:44] Their tags never get buffed. 他们的作品从没被人涂抹过
[35:48] Ever. 从来没有
[35:53] – I got to go do something. – No,no… – 我要去做点事 – 不 不…
[35:55] – Just wait right here. – Please don’t leave me. – 就在这等我 – 别离开我
[35:57] I’ll be back,I promise. 我会回来的 我发誓
[36:03] He never came back. 他再也没回来
[36:06] I was so mad,I slashed his mural. 我气疯了 在涂鸦上诅他
[36:11] I heard the next day on the streets,he’d been killed. 我第二天上街 听说他被杀了
[36:16] You said he took your paint? 你说他拿了你的涂料?
[36:20] Five cannons of my signature orange. 5桶最代表我风格的橙色
[36:23] Know where he went? 知道他去哪了吗?
[36:25] No. He was right,though. 不 尽管他是对的
[36:29] There’s more to life than just bombing. 人生除了涂鸦还有很多事可做
[36:32] Question is: Where did he go with that paint? 问题是 他带着涂料去哪了?
[36:34] Yeah,only the one can found at the crime scene. 是啊 在犯罪现场只找到一点点
[36:37] Wasn’t any graffiti in that alley. 那条巷子里没任何涂鸦
[36:39] Look. The wall behind Carlos’s body is completely bare. 瞧Carlos身后的那堵墙一片空白
[36:45] It seem odd to you– a whitewashed wall in NRKE territory? 你觉得很奇怪吧- NRKE领土下的一块空白墙?
[36:49] Would have been hit a hundred times. 肯定被涂鸦过几百遍了
[36:51] That wall’s got a story to tell. 这墙肯定有什么故事
[36:52] Let’s peel back the layers. 让我们剥去最外面一层看看
[37:12] Your liquor store,your gym,your El stop, 你的酒吧 健身馆 EL小站
[37:17] your dear mother’s church. 你亲爱妈妈的教堂
[37:19] Playing a game– This Is Your Life? Cops must be bored. 玩游戏– 这就是你们的生活? 当警察真无聊
[37:22] Sit up. 做正了
[37:24] Listen to the lady. 听这位女士说话
[37:26] Above your liquor store,Turbo 102. 在你酒吧上方有Turbo 102
[37:29] On your gym marquee,Turbo 102. 你健身馆的华盖上也有Turbo 102
[37:31] On the church door,Turbo 102. 教堂的门上还是Turbo 102
[37:35] – That your tag? – Tut is my scribe. – 是你的签名? – Tut是我的签名
[37:37] Yeah,in the ’80s. Then the mayor cracked down,you need a new tag, 是的 在80年代是 被市长严令取缔 你需要个新签名
[37:40] one nobody could connect to you. 一个让人没法联系到你的签名
[37:42] That… that all you got,huh? 这 这就是你所知道的啊?
[37:44] Random coincidence in my hood? 我引擎盖上的随机巧合?
[37:47] Matched the paint samples from Turbo 102 和Turbo 102的涂料样本匹配
[37:49] with auto paint in your body shop. 和你修车厂的汽车涂料一样
[37:51] It’s expensive,but… you get it wholesale,right? 这个很贵 但… 你是批发的对吧?
[37:55] You got me,I’m,I’m Turbo 102. 你抓到我了 是 我是Turbo 102
[38:01] You stink like a rat. 你臭得像只耗子
[38:03] Who you calling a rat,man? I’m the King. 你说谁耗子呢 伙计? 我是国王
[38:05] Yeah,King Snitch. 是的 告密之王
[38:06] Made anonymous calls about Carlos and his friend Leon. 匿名举报Carlos和他的朋友Leon
[38:09] I ain’t no rat,man. Lowest life-form there is,except for pigs. 我才不是老鼠 那是除了猪以外的最低级生物
[38:18] Got something else you want to say,hmm? 你还有什么想说的吗?
[38:20] Come on in,Don. 别这样 Don
[38:23] A snitch used to call him every day. 告密者以前每天给他打电话
[38:26] Always the same voice. 总是同样的声音
[38:27] Now he loves to talk. Go ahead,say something. 现在他想要说 说吧 说些什么
[38:30] – Say something! – Son of a bitch,you’re a dead man,man! – 说点什么! – 婊子养的 你是个死人!
[38:33] That’s him. 就是他
[38:37] – Sit your ass down. – That’s police brutality,man! – 你给我坐下 – 警察施暴啊 伙计!
[38:40] No,brutality is what they do to snitches in the badlands. 不 他们会在荒岛上对告密者施暴
[38:42] Other bombers found out,you’d have been a walking corpse. 其他涂鸦者如果发现这事 你肯定是具行尸走肉
[38:44] Carlos was about to share your dirty secret Carlos准备告诉整个社区…
[38:46] with the whole neighborhood. 你的肮脏小秘密
[38:48] You had to shut him up. 你不得不让他闭嘴
[38:49] – Look,I tried to give that fool an out. – But he wouldn’t take it. – 我已试着给那蠢货一条出路了 – 但他不肯
[38:52] Little punk thought he was better than me! 小流氓觉得他比我强!
[38:53] Yeah,thought he could ruin your rep. 你觉得他可能会毁了你名声
[38:55] Spent years getting up,building my name. 我花了好多年积累 打造名声
[38:56] Yeah,you said a name was the only thing you had in this world. 没错 你说名字是世上你唯一 拥有的东西
[38:58] Reason I took his. 这就是我用他名字的原因
[39:00] Bitch thought he could get me killed,thought he could be King. 那婊子觉得他可以干掉我 觉得他能称王
[39:06] There’s only one King. 只有一个国王
[39:12] What the hell you doing? 你TMD在干什么?
[39:15] Been waiting for you to get here. 等你过来呢
[39:17] Yeah,my boys been telling me you been putting up lies. 我的人告诉我你到处散播谣言
[39:20] I’m here to take ’em down. 我过来清理
[39:21] Your boys combing the streets so you can rat us taggers out? 你的人在街上到处盯梢 这样你可以告发我们?
[39:25] “Turbo 102. ” That’s your new name? Turbo 102 你的新名?
[39:29] I kind of like it. 我有点喜欢
[39:30] That’s my boy you got killed with your snitching. 是那个因你告密而死的男孩
[39:33] Turbo 102.
[39:35] It’s my tag now,bitch. 现在是我的签名了 婊子
[39:38] Don’t even touch it. Leave it alone,man. 想都不要想 别碰它
[39:42] Said I’m gonna take it down. That’s what I’m gonna do. 说了我要把它擦掉 我就要擦
[39:45] I’ll take it down myself if you lay off other bombers. 如果你不再告发其他涂鸦者 我会自己擦
[39:48] You giving me orders? 你命令我?
[39:50] I’m the King! 我才是国王!
[39:52] It ain’t about staying up. 不是地位的问题
[39:55] We can do more,change things around here– 我们可以努力 改变周围的事–
[39:58] everyone dying on the streets. 这街上的任何人都离死亡不远
[40:01] You high or something? 你是自命清高还是怎么的?
[40:04] I said take it down. 我说了擦掉
[40:08] What’s the life expectancy for a snitch? 告密者能活多久?
[40:13] Take it down. 擦掉
[40:14] You might as well not even exist. 你可能从来都不存在
[40:16] Take… it… down! 把它擦掉!
[40:20] Guess that’s the only way you’re going to stay King 这是你保住王位的唯一方法
[40:21] ’cause it sure as hell ain’t your skills doing the trick. 因为事实很清楚 不是你的技巧才让你成功
[40:58] ( “Since You’re Gone” by The Cars)
[41:15] ERNEST*** 欧内斯特?海明威 <丧钟为谁而鸣>
[42:20] CLOSED*** 结案
[43:34] cold case s07e13
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme