时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ******* | 故事纯属虚构 不影射任何人事 |
[00:06] | *** | 2005年3月5日 |
[00:07] | Violence continued overnight in Iraq | 伊拉克的冲突持续了整夜 |
[00:09] | with some of the fiercest fighting to date.. | 直至截稿时交火还时有发生.. |
[00:11] | *I don’t need to be anything other * | |
[00:13] | *Than a prison guard’s son * | |
[00:16] | *I don’t need to be anything other * | |
[00:20] | *Than a specialist’s son * | |
[00:23] | *I don’t have to be anyone other * | |
[00:26] | *Than a birth of two souls in one * | |
[00:29] | *Part of where I’m going… * | |
[00:32] | *Is knowing where I’m coming from * | |
[00:35] | Come on. Push through. | 加油 向上 |
[00:36] | Push through. Don’t give up on me now. Come on. | 向上 加把劲 加油 |
[00:38] | You got it. You got it. Don’t give up on me. | 坚持 坚持 加把劲 |
[00:39] | Come on! Come on! : All right. | 加油! 加油! 好的 |
[00:41] | *All I have to do is think of me… * | |
[00:45] | What’s bugging you,Bobby? | 你怎么心神不宁的 Bobby? |
[00:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:47] | *I’m tired of looking ’round… * | |
[00:50] | *Wondering what I gotta do * | |
[00:52] | *Or who I’m supposed to be * | |
[00:54] | You remembered? | 你还记得? |
[00:56] | You’re 18 today. | 你今天18岁了 |
[00:57] | You haven’t talked about anything else for three whole months. | 这三个月你一直唠叨这事 |
[00:58] | How could I forget? | 谁能忘呢? |
[01:01] | My family did. | 我家里人就忘了 |
[01:03] | I’m your family now. | 我就是你的家人 |
[01:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[01:06] | Go ahead. | 拆开看看 |
[01:11] | It belonged to my buddy,Johnny Hughes. | 这是我朋友 Johnny Hughes的 |
[01:13] | It’s a compass. | 是个指南针 |
[01:13] | Carried it with him on every single jump. | 无论到哪他都带着 |
[01:15] | He gave that to me to help me find my way. | 他送给了我 让我找到前进的方向 |
[01:19] | Now it’s yours. | 现在它是你的了 |
[01:20] | Doesn’t matter where you been. | 你从哪儿来无所谓 |
[01:22] | Only matters where you go. | 重要的是你要去哪 |
[01:25] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[01:28] | I’m not talking to you right now as your recruiter. | 我现在不是你的辅导员 |
[01:30] | Okay,I’m talking to you as a brother, | 我是以一个兄长的身份跟你说这些 |
[01:31] | ’cause that’s how I see you,right? | 我把你看做弟弟 知道吗? |
[01:32] | Yeah,man. | 嗯 |
[01:34] | I am proud of you no matter what you decide to do. | 无论你选择做什么我都支持你 |
[01:40] | I want to sign my contract… | 我想签约了… |
[01:42] | – today. – Yeah? Yeah! | – 今天就签 – 真的? 太棒了! |
[01:47] | Oh,y-you’re not going to regret this,Bobby. You’re not. | 你不会后悔的 Bobby 绝不会 |
[01:50] | The Army put me on the right track,man. | 是当兵让我走上了正道 |
[01:52] | It’s going to do the same for you. | 你也会一样 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:07] | : Ah,it’s so… beautiful. | 真–美丽 |
[02:24] | ***aa | 2005年11月 |
[02:32] | Homicide. | 凶案组 |
[02:34] | Lil,Dad’s on the line. | Lil 你爸的电话 |
[02:35] | Mind taking a message? | 能让他留言吗? |
[02:37] | I’m tied up. | 我脱不开身 |
[02:40] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[02:47] | Bumper,huh? | Bumper 是吗? |
[02:48] | That’s what they call me. | 他们给我起的外号 |
[02:49] | Name’s Bobby,though. | 我叫Bobby |
[02:50] | Well,Bobby,I found Mike Donley’s murder file. | 我找到了Mike Donley的谋杀案卷 |
[02:54] | Says here that he broke into the Prestige Pawnshop over on 6th Street. | 上面说他抢劫了第6街一家典当行 |
[02:58] | Now,the body was found in an alley a few hours later. | 几小时后 他就死在了在一条小巷里 |
[03:00] | November 5,2005. | 2005年11月5日 |
[03:02] | Cops found some of the stolen jewelry near his body. | 警察在他尸体周围发现了一些失窃的珠宝 |
[03:05] | Figured he was jacked for the rest. | 推测他是被抢劫了 |
[03:06] | You got some new information? | 你有什么新线索吗? |
[03:07] | Found the article from the paper online. | 我从网上新闻里找到了这篇报道 |
[03:09] | It says the pawnshop alarm got tripped at 11:00 p.m. | 说典当行的警铃是晚上11点响的 |
[03:12] | So? Staff Sergeant Donley was with me at 11:00. | – 然后呢? – Donley上士11点时和我在一起 |
[03:15] | Putting me on a bus to Fort Bragg. | 他送我上的布拉格要塞的班车 |
[03:19] | Ticket… for the night of the murder. | 这是谋杀那晚的票 |
[03:21] | He didn’t rob that store,ma’am. | 他没有抢那家店 女士 |
[03:23] | It’s been four years,Bobby. | 这已经是4年前的事了 Bobby |
[03:24] | What took you so long to come forward? | 你怎么这么久才来说? |
[03:26] | I’m Special Forces. | 我是特种兵 |
[03:27] | Green Berets. | 绿色贝雷帽部队 |
[03:29] | Went from training at Fort Bragg to two tours in Afghanistan. | 在布拉格要塞训练后 直接去了阿富汗服了两期兵役 |
[03:33] | Just got home. | 刚刚回来 |
[03:34] | Well,bus ticket doesn’t prove he was with you. | 这车票不能证明他和你在一起 |
[03:36] | Ma’am,Army thinks one of its top soldiers is a criminal. | 长官 军方认为他们最棒的士兵是个罪犯 |
[03:40] | Gotta make it right. | 我想查清楚 |
[03:41] | Staff Sergeant Donley changed my life. | Donley上士改变了我的人生 |
[03:46] | The least I can do is honor his. | |
[04:18] | COLD CASE Season 7 Episode 11 | |
[04:24] | Staff Sergeant Michael Donley– now,28 years old. | Michael Donley上士 28岁 |
[04:28] | Served with the 82nd Airborne in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗服役于第82空降师 |
[04:30] | Awarded a Bronze Star with a “V” for valor and a Purple Heart. | 被授予英勇铜质奖章和紫心勋章 |
[04:33] | Moved back to Philly in 2004 | 2004年回到费城 |
[04:35] | when he got assigned as an Army recruiter. | 成为征兵工作人员 |
[04:37] | Long way from bleeding to death in the alley at 6th and Oxford. | 跟他在位于第6街和牛津路之间的 小巷里被杀好像没什么关系 |
[04:40] | Well,he’d just gotten orders to go to Iraq. | 他刚得到命令要调往伊拉克 |
[04:42] | Due to deploy two days after he was killed. | 期限是他死后两日 |
[04:45] | Mike had a few run-ins with the cops before he enlisted. | Mike入伍前好像和警察有过节 |
[04:48] | B & E,petty theft. | 入室盗窃 小偷小摸 |
[04:50] | Old habits die hard. | 积习难改啊 |
[04:52] | Well,witness saw someone running from the site of the pawnshop burglary, | 有目击者看到有人从典当行里跑出来 |
[04:54] | wearing an Army ski cap, | 戴着军队的滑雪帽 |
[04:56] | found at the murder scene half a mile from the pawnshop, | 在距离典当行半英里的凶案现场 |
[04:59] | along with four stolen necklaces. | 找到帽子和四条失窃的项链 |
[05:03] | Mm. The rest of the jewelry was never recovered. | 剩下的珠宝不知所踪 |
[05:05] | Circumstantial. | 由于证据不足 |
[05:06] | The investigation never tied him to the burglary conclusively. | 调查最终未能判定他与抢劫有关 |
[05:09] | So if Mike was with Bobby at the bus station when the alarm went off, | 如果Mike在警铃响时和Bobby在车站 |
[05:13] | how’d he end up in that alley after? | 他最后怎么会死在小巷里? |
[05:15] | Catching detective was Walter Gardner. | 负责的警探是Walter Gardner |
[05:18] | Look at his interview notes. | 他的调查记录 |
[05:19] | Almost nothing here. | 基本上没用 |
[05:20] | Well,Walter was a Marine. | Walter曾服役于海军 |
[05:22] | He wouldn’t have pushed too hard if it was gonna disgrace a war hero. | 如果这会让战争英雄蒙羞 他不会努力查的 |
[05:25] | No. Questioned Mike’s recruits,other recruiters. | Mike的同事和被他招募的新兵也不会 |
[05:27] | Got their phone numbers,some alibis… not much else. | 除了他们的电话 还有不在场证明 没别的东西了 |
[05:30] | Then we re-interview ’em. | 那我们重新查访他们一下吧 |
[05:32] | Where are we on the murder weapon? | 凶器方面有什么线索? |
[05:33] | Pulled a .380 slug from the body,casing from the scene. | 尸体里发现点38子弹 弹壳在现场找到 |
[05:36] | No matches in ’05. | 2005年时在数据库没有搜到匹配记录 |
[05:37] | I’ll run it again, | 我会重搜一下 |
[05:39] | see if it’s surfaced since then. | 看看那之后有没有再用过 |
[05:40] | Test the hat and jewelry for DNA. | 提取帽子和珠宝上的DNA |
[05:43] | Well,Mike’s supervisor, | Mike的上司 |
[05:44] | First Sergeant Gomez,is coming in. | Gomez军士长要过来 |
[05:46] | Well,talk to the widow,too. | 也去找他的孀妻谈谈 |
[05:54] | Oh,Dad. I was… I was gonna call you back. | 爸爸 我–我正要打给你 |
[05:57] | I tried you three times. | 我打给你三次了 |
[05:59] | I’ve… been busy. | 我–挺忙的 |
[06:00] | Not too busy to be seeing Finn. | 见Finn你倒有时间啊 |
[06:01] | Well,I thought that’s what you wanted– | 我以为你愿意 |
[06:03] | for me to meet your family. | 让我见你的家人 |
[06:04] | At our house,not behind my back. | 是去我家 不是背着我 |
[06:06] | Well,I can’t get into this right now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[06:07] | He’s gone. | 他离家出走了 |
[06:10] | I found your card in his things. | 我在他的东西里发现了你的名片 |
[06:11] | We had an argument. | 我们大吵了一架 |
[06:12] | He stormed off. | 他就赌气离开了 |
[06:15] | Well,teenagers do that. | 叛逆期的孩子 很正常 |
[06:17] | Not Finn. Not until recently. | Finn不会 至少之前不会 |
[06:19] | Oh,you’re saying it’s my fault. | 你是在怪我吗 |
[06:20] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:21] | Here’s the files you asked for. | 这是你要的资料 |
[06:25] | He took some cash– | 他拿走了一些钱 |
[06:27] | a thousand dollars– the car,too. | 1000美金 把车也开走了 |
[06:29] | He’s been gone since yesterday morning. | 他从昨天早上就不见人了 |
[06:30] | I was hoping there was something you could do as a cop. | 我希望你利用职务之便做点什么 |
[06:36] | I’ll get into it. | 我会去查的 |
[06:40] | Mike was hard-core. | Mike是个硬汉 |
[06:42] | Up in the Afghan mountains,there was an enemy ambush. | 在阿富汗的时候 山上有伏兵 |
[06:45] | He held them off for two days. | 他拖住他们整整两天 |
[06:47] | Took two rounds. | 中了两枪 |
[06:48] | They medevac’d him out, | 受伤被直升机救了出来 |
[06:49] | and he’s back in rotation less than two weeks later. | 两周后就回到战场 |
[06:52] | Doesn’t answer my question about his state of mind,Sergeant Gomez. | 你没回答我的问题 他是怎么想的 Gomez军士 |
[06:55] | It’s First Sergeant Gomez. | 是军士长 |
[06:57] | He struggled a little bit at first. | 他开始很挣扎 |
[06:58] | It was hard going from combat to recruiting | 从一线退到征兵办让他很难接受 |
[07:00] | till he realized how vital the mission was. | 直到他发现这工作有多么重要 |
[07:03] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:04] | As a volunteer Army, | 招募自愿服役者 |
[07:05] | it falls on the recruiterto send support or troops overseas. | 将他们送往国外服役是征兵人员的责任 |
[07:09] | It wasn’t easy in 2005. | 这在2005年并非易事 |
[07:10] | Not a popular war. | 人们有反战情绪 |
[07:11] | How’d Mike do at it? | Mike怎么做的? |
[07:12] | He was our top recruiter. | 他是我们最好的征兵人员 |
[07:14] | DEPs really took to him. | 延征全靠他了 |
[07:16] | DEPs? | 延征? |
[07:17] | Delayed Entry Program. | 延后征兵计划 |
[07:18] | That’s what we call prospective recruits. | 入伍积极分子 我们这么叫他们 |
[07:20] | Well,6th and Oxford’s a tough block. | 第6街和牛津路那边很乱 |
[07:22] | A lot of drugs,gangs. | 毒品走私 帮派活动 |
[07:24] | What do you think he was doing there? | 你觉得他在那做什么? |
[07:26] | Well,it’s like I told the cops back then, | 我以前告诉过警探 |
[07:28] | most of his DEPs lived in that area. | 大多数他的延征都在那一带 |
[07:30] | Well,dangerous neighborhood to be making house calls. | 在那上门征兵可不怎么安全啊 |
[07:32] | Mike grew up there. | Mike是在那长大的 |
[07:34] | He had a lot in common with those kids. | 他和那些孩子有很多共鸣 |
[07:36] | That’s why he succeeded. | 所以他能成功 |
[07:38] | Shared experience. | 向他们传授经验 |
[07:39] | We’re going to need access to Mike’s recruiting files and phone records. | 我们需要Mike的征兵档案和电话记录 |
[07:43] | You’ll have to speak to my officer in charge. | 你得跟负责的军官说 |
[07:45] | Well,we’ll do that,First Sergeant Gomez. | 我们会的 Gomez军士长 |
[07:48] | Near the end… | 最后那段时间 |
[07:51] | Mike was distant. | Mike和我有些疏远了 |
[07:52] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我不想撒谎 |
[07:54] | I was worried for him. | 我替他担心 |
[07:56] | We’d just gotten back from the Poconos. | 我们那时刚从波克诺回来 |
[07:58] | A belated honeymoon. | 补过蜜月 |
[08:00] | It was supposed to be relaxing, | 本应是很惬意的 |
[08:01] | but he was tense,distant. | 但他很紧张 疏远了我 |
[08:05] | You two have any money problems? | 你们在经济上有问题吗? |
[08:07] | You don’t join the service to get rich. | 当兵并不是为了赚钱 |
[08:09] | How’d Mike feel about getting his orders for Iraq? | Mike接到去伊拉克的调令有什么反应? |
[08:11] | I don’t know. I find out after he died. | 我不知道 我在他死后才知道这事 |
[08:14] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你? |
[08:15] | Like I said,he was distant. | 我说过 他疏远了我 |
[08:16] | Your husband saw combat in Afghanistan. | 你丈夫在阿富汗目睹了战争 |
[08:19] | A lot of soldiers change when they come back from war. | 许多士兵在战后回国都变了 |
[08:24] | Look,those last few weeks,Mike was troubled. | 听我说 最后那几周 Mike有些麻烦 |
[08:26] | I was concerned for him. | 我很担心他 |
[08:29] | I just assumed it was because of these kids. | 我猜是因为那些孩子 |
[08:31] | His recruits? | 他招的新兵? |
[08:32] | They brought a lot of problems with them. | 他们带来了很多麻烦事 |
[08:35] | Bottom line,it wasn’t Iraq I was afraid of. | 至少 我并不怕他去伊拉克 |
[08:39] | Johnny Hughes was small. Lousy at sports. | Johnny Hughes很瘦弱 体育也不好 |
[08:41] | Came from a town with no opportunities. | 从一个小镇来 没有什么机会 |
[08:43] | Ain’t going to lie. | 不是骗人 |
[08:44] | “Ain’t”? | “不是”? |
[08:46] | It’s a turn of phrase. | 我只是换个说法 |
[08:47] | It’s bad grammar. | 你语法错了 |
[08:49] | I’m trying to connect with the kids. | 我是想跟孩子交流 |
[08:50] | Well,you can still connect with proper English. | 你也可以用正确的语法交流啊 |
[08:55] | Oh… okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | Uh,I’m not going to lie: Johnny had a hard life. | 我不想骗人 Johnny生活艰难 |
[09:00] | Well,he didn’t let that keep him down. | 但他没有消沉 |
[09:01] | He enlisted on his 18th birthday,went Airborne, | 他在18岁生日那天入伍 当了空降兵 |
[09:04] | and he made something of himself. | 他为自己找到了机会 |
[09:08] | It’s after midnight,Mike. | 已经半夜了 Mike |
[09:10] | What do you want me to tell her? | 你想让我跟她说什么? |
[09:11] | To go someplace else. | 去别的地方 |
[09:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | Sergeant Mike,he’s going to kill her. | Mike上士 他要杀了她 |
[09:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事? 他们互相砸东西 |
[09:25] | They were throwing things at each other. | 怎么回事? 他们互相砸东西 |
[09:26] | He said he was going to go get a gun. | 他说他要去弄把抢 |
[09:27] | He means it. | 他是认真的 |
[09:28] | We need to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[09:30] | What?!No! Don’t kick me out! | 什么?!不! 别把我推给别人! |
[09:33] | Let me handle this,all right? | 让我来处理 好吗? |
[09:36] | I’m all she’s got. | 她能找的人只有我了 |
[09:38] | You can’t go over there again. | 你不能再去那了 |
[09:39] | The man is going to kill you. | 那男的会杀了你的 |
[09:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[09:43] | Come on,Victoria. | 走吧 Victoria |
[09:50] | Victoria Montero. | |
[09:53] | Our weekly dose of drama. | 我们家每周必演的戏码 |
[09:55] | Her stepdad was a violent alcoholic. | 她继父酗酒打人 |
[09:57] | Mike always intervene? | Mike总去劝架? |
[09:59] | He was like the United Nations. | 他就像联合国和平大使 |
[10:01] | I was sure one day he’d go over to Victoria’s, | 我知道总有一天他去Victoria家 |
[10:03] | and he’d never come back. | 会永远回不来 |
[10:10] | Sergeant Donley saved my life. | Donley上士救了我的命 |
[10:11] | No question about it. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[10:12] | He’s the reason I survived my teens. | 是他让我能活过二十岁 |
[10:14] | Is that why you came back to the same recruiting station? | 这就是你来同一个征兵所的原因? |
[10:16] | As soon as I served my time in Iraq, | 我在伊拉克服役期满之后 |
[10:18] | I requested recruiter duty doing for the kids what Mike did for me. | 主动要求成为征兵员 像Mike帮助我那样帮那些孩子们 |
[10:21] | I understand Mike intervened in some family trouble you were having. | 我知道Mike也会去疏导那些家庭问题 |
[10:25] | If by family trouble, | 你说的家庭问题 |
[10:26] | you mean my mom and stepdad trying to kill each other? Yeah. | 是说我妈和继父想杀了对方? 没错 |
[10:30] | I heard your stepfather was a violent man. | 我听说你继父很暴力 |
[10:33] | How did he take to Mike helping you out? | 他对Mike帮你有什么反应? |
[10:35] | He loved having Sergeant Donley around. | 他很喜欢Donley上士 |
[10:37] | Big hero in the house,macho crap. | 家里来了大英雄 纯爷们等等废话 |
[10:40] | Any idea where he was the night of the murder? | 知道他被杀那晚去了哪里吗? |
[10:42] | No. I was working. | 不知道 我在上班 |
[10:45] | And your mom, | 还有你母亲 |
[10:46] | how did she feel about Mike trying to send you off to war? | 她对Mike要送你上战场是怎么看的? |
[10:48] | She didn’t care as long as she got half of my $20,000 signing bonus. | 只要能拿到2万元入伍金的一半 她什么都不在乎 |
[10:53] | It’s a lot of money. | 很大一笔钱啊 |
[10:53] | No kidding. | 可不是吗 |
[10:55] | I was working part-time in a bodega,stocking shelves. | 我那时在一个酒铺里打零工 整理货架 |
[10:58] | So,Mike was offering you an opportunity of a lifetime. | Mike给了你一个改变人生的机会 |
[11:00] | Yeah. It was a lifeline for a lot of us. | 是啊 对我们很多人来说他都是救命绳 |
[11:03] | But not everyone saw it the same way. | 不过不是每个人都这么看 |
[11:07] | Does the Army teach you how to shoot and jump out of planes? | 军队会教你怎么射击和跳伞吗? |
[11:10] | No doubt. But combat is such a small part of what we do. | 当然 但战争只是我们要学的一小部分 |
[11:13] | Victoria wants to learn about computers,right? | Victoria想学计算机 对吗? |
[11:15] | She can qualify for advanced training | 她有资格上高级培训课程 |
[11:16] | on the best technology in the world. | 学习世界顶尖的技术 |
[11:18] | Plus,they’ll be taking care of my rent,food,and medical. | 另外 他们会提供我住宿 饮食还有医疗 |
[11:21] | Now,you guys,no community college is going to do that. | 伙计们 社区大学可不会给你们这些 |
[11:23] | Is there risk involved? | 这里面有风险吗? |
[11:24] | Of course there is. | 当然有 |
[11:25] | But if it weren’t for the Army, | 但如果不是参军 |
[11:27] | I wouldn’t be standing here today. | 我今天根本不会站在这里 |
[11:28] | And I’m not alone in that. | 我也不是唯一一个 |
[11:30] | And it’s not just about what the Army has to offer you. | 你获得的不仅仅是军队 提供给你的物质条件 |
[11:32] | A chance to die? | 还有死的机会? |
[11:34] | Dad? | 爸? |
[11:34] | This the guy who’s been stalking you? | 这就是那个老缠着你的人? |
[11:36] | Staff Sergeant Donley,sir. | 我是Donley上士 先生 |
[11:37] | You need to stay away from my son. Stop pressuring him. | 你离我儿子远点 别逼他 |
[11:39] | – Nobody’s pressuring me. – Army clothes and stickers. | – 没人逼我 – 穿着军装发什么传单 |
[11:41] | Thinks this is all some damn adventure movie. | 让他把这想象成一场探险电影 |
[11:43] | Now,let’s go. | 马上跟我走 |
[11:44] | No. No. I’m staying with Sergeant Donley. | 不 不 我要和Donley上士在一起 |
[11:45] | Damn it,Kevin. Let me make this clear. | 见鬼 Kevin 我告诉你 |
[11:48] | *You are not enlisting! | 你根本不用服役! |
[11:50] | Do you have a problem with the military,sir? | 你对当兵有什么看法吗 先生? |
[11:52] | I served four years in the Navy. | 我当过四年海军 |
[11:53] | I have no problem with Kevin signing up in college. | 我对Kevin念大学完全没有意见 |
[11:57] | ROTC. But he is too smart to be a part of your quota. | 后备军官训练队也行 但要和你一样 他是大材小用 |
[12:00] | I agree,sir. Kevin is an outstanding kid. | 我同意 先生 Kevin很优秀 |
[12:03] | Maybe if you would just take the time to listen to him, | 也许你该听听他是怎么想的 |
[12:05] | you’ll understand why he’s interested. | 你就会知道他为什么想入伍 |
[12:07] | I don’t care why. | 我不管为什么 |
[12:08] | And this is the last time I’m going to say it. | 我再说最后一次 |
[12:11] | You stay away from him. | 你离他远一点 海报宣传语: 制服无法铸就一个士兵 责任感才是 |
[12:16] | Guy didn’t get it. | 那人不明白 |
[12:18] | The more he fought,the more he pushed his son to enlist. | 他越反对 他儿子越是想入伍 |
[12:21] | That’s how kids are. | 孩子都是这样 |
[12:22] | That what happened? Kevin enlisted? | 后来怎么了? Kevin入伍了? |
[12:24] | He went infantry. He was on patrol, | 他当了步兵 在巡逻的时候 |
[12:27] | maybe a week into deployment in Iraq. | 好像是刚调去伊拉克一周 |
[12:30] | Killed by a sniper. | 被狙击手射杀了 |
[12:42] | Jerry Harkin went off the deep end when his son got killed. | Jerry Harkin得知他儿子被杀精神崩溃了 |
[12:46] | Arrested for D & D,loitering… | 因酗酒后扰乱公共治安 和街头滞留罪被捕过 |
[12:48] | And a DUI on the night of Mike’s murder. | 在Mike被杀那晚 他酒后驾车 |
[12:50] | Guy lives in Chestnut Hill. | 他在Chestnut Hill住 |
[12:51] | So,what’s he doing in North Philly,at 2:00 a.m. | 那他半夜2点在北费城 |
[12:53] | a mile from where Mike was killed? | 离Mike被杀处只有一英里做什么? |
[12:55] | Looks like our grieving father may have made good on his threat. | 看起来悲痛欲绝的父亲实现了他的诺言 |
[13:03] | I keep my guns under lock and key. | 我的枪都是锁起来的 |
[13:05] | They’re all registered. | 是注册过的 |
[13:06] | I don’t see how one could have been used in a crime. | 我不觉得有人用它作案 |
[13:07] | You mind if we take a look? | 介意我们看一下吗? |
[13:09] | Don’t you need a warrant? | 你们不用出示搜查证吗? |
[13:10] | Only if you got something to hide. | 除非你想隐瞒 |
[13:13] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[13:14] | Remember a Sergeant Mike Donley? | 你记不记得Mike Donley上士? |
[13:17] | Died a few years ago,right? | 几年前死的 对吗? |
[13:19] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[13:20] | Are you suggesting I shot him, | 你们认为是我杀的 |
[13:21] | and then brought the gun home? | 还把枪带回了家? |
[13:23] | Wouldn’t be the first. | 这有先例 |
[13:25] | “No,” is the answer you’re looking for. I didn’t kill him. | 你们要的答案是”没有” 我没杀他 |
[13:27] | Well,you blamed him for your son’s death. | 你把儿子的死怪罪在他身上 |
[13:29] | I blamed everyone for Kevin’s death. | 我怪所有人 |
[13:31] | I heard from Mike’s fellow recruiters | Mike招的新兵说 |
[13:33] | that you called the recruiting station a few times a day. | 你每天都要给招兵站打好几个电话 |
[13:36] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 我想不起来了 |
[13:37] | Threatening you were going to “make him pay.” | 威胁说你要”让他好看” |
[13:39] | That ring a bell? | 想起来了吗? |
[13:41] | You know,the school gives out our information. | 你们知不知道 学校会泄露我们的信息 |
[13:44] | Phone numbers. Everything. | 电话号码一类的 |
[13:47] | To the military. | 给军队 |
[13:49] | So they can solicit our children. | 让他们来蛊惑孩子们 |
[13:52] | How can that possibly be right? | 这是他们该做的吗? |
[13:54] | Took out your frustration on Mike. | 所以你向Mike发泄怨恨 |
[13:56] | It’s unnatural to outlive your child. | 白发人送黑发人不是自然规律 |
[13:58] | That’s why you started drinking heavy. | 所以你开始酗酒 |
[14:00] | Caught a DUI blocks from where Mike was shot. | 就在Mike被杀的几个街区外酗酒驾车 |
[14:02] | I was at a bar in the neighborhood. | 我是去了那附近的酒吧 |
[14:04] | Desperate to know why your boy had to die. | 你拼命想知道为什么儿子会死 |
[14:07] | No one would have blamed you for going after him. | 你去找他算账没人会说什么 |
[14:10] | I didn’t have to go after him. | 我没去找他 |
[14:12] | He came to me. | 是他找的我 |
[14:20] | Ma’am. | 太太 |
[14:22] | I just want to tell you how honored I was to know your son. | 我只想告诉您能认识您儿子是我的荣幸 |
[14:25] | Kevin was an inspiration. | Kevin给我们信心 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:35] | He want to make sure the body’s still cold? | 他想来看看遗体是不是冷了? |
[14:36] | Just offering his condolences. | 他只是来哀悼 |
[14:37] | – He has no right. – Don’t make a scene. Jerry! | – 他没权利 – 别去闹了 Jerry! |
[14:45] | – Ethan,right? – Yeah. | Ethan 是吗? |
[14:48] | Your brother talked a lot about you. | 你哥哥常提起你 |
[14:52] | I’m sure that everybody’s telling you | 我相信所有人都告诉你 |
[14:54] | you got to be strong for your pop | 你得为你父亲坚强起来 |
[14:55] | and that you got big shoes to fill. | 替你哥哥承担更多责任 |
[14:58] | None of that answers any of your questions,right? | 但他们都不能回答你的问题 对吗? |
[15:00] | About why this all had to happen? | 为什么会发生这一切? |
[15:03] | I wish I could tell you. I can’t. | 我希望我能告诉你答案 但我不能 |
[15:06] | No one can. | 没有人可以 |
[15:10] | But if you ever get sad about your brother… | 但如果你为你哥哥而难过 |
[15:14] | I want you to remember this. | 我希望你记住我说的 |
[15:18] | Sorry. Uh… | 不好意思 |
[15:23] | Take your time. | 慢慢说 |
[15:26] | He,um… | 他 |
[15:29] | He told my son Ethan that… | 他告诉Ethan |
[15:34] | he shouldn’t feel sad | 他不该为再也见不到Kevin而难过 |
[15:38] | Because every time he saw a soldier on TV, | 因为每当他看到军人 不管是在电视上 |
[15:41] | in the news,on the street… anywhere,that… | 在新闻里 在街上 还是任何地方 |
[15:51] | that he was seeing a piece of Kevin… | 他都会看见Kevin的一部分 |
[15:56] | That Kevin was now a part of something bigger. | Kevin已经成为英雄中的一员 |
[16:04] | You know… | 其实… |
[16:07] | I might not have agreed with Mike that much, | 我并不是那么认同Mike |
[16:12] | but what he said stays with me today. | 但他说的话我到今天还记得清清楚楚 |
[16:18] | It’s how I get by. | 我就是靠这话捱过来的 |
[16:24] | Got ballistics on the guns | 枪的弹道检测结果出来了 |
[16:26] | Rush and Valens took from Jerry Harkin. | 就是Rush和Valens从Jerry Harkin家拿来的枪 |
[16:28] | No match on the murder weapon. | 数据库里没有相符的记录 |
[16:29] | What about DNA from the crime scene? | 犯罪现场的DNA呢? |
[16:31] | Inconclusive. | 没有查到 |
[16:32] | No traces found on the Army ski cap | 滑雪帽上没有残留 |
[16:34] | or on the pieces of jewelry found by Mike’s body. | Mike尸体旁的珠宝上也没有 |
[16:37] | The Army came through on Mike’s recruiting files | 军方查过Mike的征兵记录 |
[16:39] | and cell records from 2005. | 还有2005年他被杀那晚的电话记录 |
[16:41] | The night of his murder, | |
[16:42] | he received several callsfrom a disposable cell phone. | 他接过几个一次性手机打的电话 |
[16:45] | A burner phone like that is sold over the counter. | 就像路边摊卖的那种 |
[16:48] | No way to trace it unless we get the serial number. | 除非我们有序列号 否则查不到的 |
[16:50] | Well,contact the manufacturer. | 联系生产商 |
[16:52] | Find the store that sold it. | 找到卖这东西的店 |
[16:53] | Whatever you need to convince them to help. | 不管你要什么 让他们帮忙就行 |
[16:55] | I’ll get on it. | 我马上去 |
[16:57] | Hey,boss. | 嘿 头儿 |
[16:58] | Mike took meticulous notes on his recruits. | Mike对他的新兵的笔记很详细 |
[17:01] | Who needed money. | 谁需要钱 |
[17:02] | Which ones had trouble in school. | 谁在学校有麻烦 |
[17:03] | Any of these guys look good for the pawnshop break-in? | 有谁像会抢劫典当行的人吗? |
[17:05] | Took the names of recruits, | 找到这些名字 |
[17:07] | cross-checked with criminal records. | 跟他们的犯罪记录做了个比对 |
[17:08] | Trey “Meathead” Newman. | |
[17:10] | One of Mike’s prospects before he got popped for the first of many felony arrests. | 曾经是Mike的招募对象 后来因重罪被逮捕了很多次 |
[17:14] | Burglary. Assault. | 偷窃 袭击 |
[17:15] | Burglary again. | 再一次偷窃 |
[17:16] | You know,Meathead had a thing for smash-and-grabs. | Meathead对砸橱窗抢劫有偏好哈 |
[17:18] | Just like our pawnshop. | 比如典当行 |
[17:19] | Serving eight to 12 up in Frackville. | 8点到12点在Frackville劳教 |
[17:21] | Thought I’d drop by. | 我过去看看 |
[17:23] | Send my regards. | 替我带个好 |
[17:26] | You had optionsas a teenager,Trey. | 你十几岁的时候有过机会 Trey |
[17:28] | Career soldier on one hand. | 或是参军 |
[17:30] | Career criminal on the other. | 或是犯罪 |
[17:32] | How the benefits compare? | 你怎么选的? |
[17:34] | Ain’t no thing. | 我没选 |
[17:35] | You had a chance,though. | 你曾经有机会的 |
[17:36] | With Mike Donley’s help, | 在Mike Donley的帮助下 |
[17:37] | you could have been something. | 你本可以做大事 |
[17:38] | You want something from me? | 你们想知道什么? |
[17:40] | What do you know about the pawnshop break-in on 6th Street? | 第6街的典当行抢劫案你知道什么? |
[17:43] | I know pawnshops is small time. | 我什么都不知道 |
[17:44] | And you just scream “big time,” Meathead. | 你刚才说过你什么都知道 Meathead |
[17:48] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来 |
[17:49] | Murder’s as big as it gets. | 谋杀可是大事 |
[17:53] | Sergeant Mike was a pain in my ass. | Mike上士很让我恶心 |
[17:56] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[17:57] | Maybe he pushed too hard. | 也许他逼你逼得太紧了 |
[17:59] | Made you push back. | 你就反抗了 |
[18:00] | Pushed? No. | 反抗? 不 |
[18:02] | I was being pulled another way. | 我是被拉向了另一边 |
[18:06] | Come on. You can do it,man. Stay on my hip. | 来吧 你行的 跟上 |
[18:08] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[18:09] | Hey. Come on. Look me in the eye,man. | 加油 看着我 |
[18:11] | Do not give up on me because I will not give up on you. | 你不能放弃 因为我还没放弃你 |
[18:12] | You understand? Come on. | 明白么? 加油 |
[18:18] | There you go. There you go. You’re doing it. | 看啊 我说过你行的 |
[18:20] | Oh,look at you. | 瞧你啊 |
[18:21] | Hey,come on,man. | 来吧 伙计 |
[18:28] | You got something belonging to us. | 你拿走了我们的东西 |
[18:29] | Trey ain’t not going to be needing no Army. | Trey不会去参军的 |
[18:32] | He already got one. | 他已经参加了一支队伍 |
[18:34] | 6th Street Mafia. In for life. | 第6街黑手党 一辈子 |
[18:38] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[18:40] | It’s your funeral. | 你死定了 |
[18:46] | Go for it. | 来啊 |
[19:00] | Sergeant Mike,chill! | Mike上士 冷静! |
[19:02] | I’m serious,man. | 我说真的 |
[19:03] | You’re hurting him. Stop! | 你弄伤他了 停下! |
[19:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[19:09] | Bumper? | |
[19:11] | You and me going to be having a reckoning. | 我会找你算账的 |
[19:16] | Come find me. | 来找我啊 |
[19:17] | I ain’t running. | 我可不会逃跑 |
[19:18] | Army will shape you up. | 军队会让你成熟起来 |
[19:21] | That look in Sergeant Mike’s eyes | Mike上士勒住Bumper喉咙时的那个眼神 |
[19:24] | when he was squeezing Bumper’s throat… | |
[19:26] | The guy had some demons. | 太像魔鬼了 |
[19:27] | Bumper? | |
[19:29] | You mean Bobby Kerns? | 你说的是Bobby Kerns? |
[19:30] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是的 |
[19:31] | Sergeant Mike made life hard for me | Mike上士的空手道给我带来很多麻烦 |
[19:33] | with all that karate crap. | |
[19:35] | They would have made me pay for it if I didn’t quit training. | 如果我不退出训练 他们会弄死我的 |
[19:38] | What about Bumper? | Bumper呢? |
[19:39] | I got busted a couple weeks later. | 我几个星期后进去了 |
[19:41] | Lost track of him. | 就和他断了联系 |
[19:42] | He the type to go looking for payback? | 他是那种睚眦必报的人吗? |
[19:44] | Getting punked like that? | 被打得那么惨? |
[19:45] | On 6th Street? | 还是在第6街? |
[19:47] | Would have been a necessity. | 肯定会报复 |
[19:53] | I thought Bobby Kerns had a clean record | 我还以为Bobby Kerns没有案底 |
[19:55] | until we got the DA to open his juvie file. | 地检办公室提供了他的青少年犯罪记录 |
[19:58] | A dozen arrests before his 17th birthday. | 他17岁生日前多次入狱 |
[20:00] | Something he neglected to tell us. | 他没有告诉我们 |
[20:02] | Past isn’t the only thing he lied about. | 他不仅是对过去的事撒了谎 |
[20:04] | Spoke to Army CID. | 我问过军方刑事调查局 |
[20:06] | Bobby’s alibi for Mike and himself fell through. | Bobby和Mike的不在场证明不成立 |
[20:09] | He wasn’t on the 11:00 p.m. bus to Fort Bragg. | 他没坐11点的车回布拉格要塞 |
[20:11] | Took the 5:00 a.m. instead. | 而是坐了第二天早上5点的班车 |
[20:12] | Means he had plenty of time to rob the pawnshop. | 就是说他有大把时间抢劫典当行 |
[20:15] | Kill Mike. | 还有杀了Mike |
[20:16] | Why would Bobby bring us the case if he was involved? | 既然Bobby跟案子有关 他为什么还要求重新调查? |
[20:18] | Sometimes people need to confess. | 有时人们想要忏悔改过 |
[20:20] | They just don’t know how to do it. | 只是他们不知道要怎么做 |
[20:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[20:26] | I’m on my way. | 我就过去 |
[20:27] | Everything okay,Lil? | 有事吗 Lil? |
[20:30] | Yeah. Um… | 没有… |
[20:32] | I just got to take care of something. | 我要去处理点私事 |
[20:43] | Dad! | 爸! |
[20:45] | Atlantic City. | 大西洋城(著名赌城) |
[20:48] | Nothing happened. | 我什么也没做 |
[20:50] | My car got towed. | 我的车被拖走了 |
[20:52] | Well,it’s not my fault | 那不是我的问题 |
[20:53] | that the impound lot doesn’t open until the morning. | 明天早上扣押的车场才开门 |
[20:55] | You’re up at 6:00 a.m. with me to go pick it up. | 你明早6点和我一起去把车开回来 |
[20:58] | And pay for it. | 罚款你自己交 |
[20:59] | Fine. I won,like,500 bucks anyway. | 好吧 反正我赢了500块 |
[21:01] | With money you stole from me. | 本钱是你从我这偷的 |
[21:02] | Maybe this is a conversation you two can have in the morning. | 也许你们该明天早上再吵 |
[21:05] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来轻巧 |
[21:06] | You don’t have to think about his future. | 你不用考虑他的未来 |
[21:08] | Then maybe just not inside my car at 2:00 a.m. | 那也不用凌晨2点在我车里面吧 |
[21:11] | If Cornell admissions finds out about your little adventure, | 如果康奈尔大学发现你的小冒险 |
[21:15] | they’ll rescind your acceptance like this. | 他们就不会录取你了 |
[21:16] | So what? I’m not going there anyway. | 那又怎么样?我是不会去的 |
[21:19] | I want to be a cop. | 我想当警察 |
[21:21] | What? Don’t be ridiculous. | 什么? 别傻了 |
[21:24] | What’s ridiculous about being a cop? | 当警察有什么荒谬的? |
[21:26] | I meant for him. | 我是说他 |
[21:27] | Oh,but it’s okay for me? | 哦 那么说我当警察就没事了? |
[21:29] | Don’t be defensive,Lilly. I’m not attacking you. | 别为自己辩护 Lilly 我又不是说你 |
[21:31] | No,it’s just my job. | 不 这是我的工作 |
[21:32] | Which,by the way,is how we found him. | 顺便说一下 这也是找到他的途径 |
[21:35] | Oh,I should have guessed | 哦 我早该猜出 |
[21:36] | that you’d be the one to narc me out. | 是你告的密 |
[21:38] | We waited two hours outside that casino for you. | 我们在那家赌场外等了你2个小时 |
[21:40] | If it wasn’t for us,you’d be taking the bus home. | 要不是我们 你就得乘公交回家 |
[21:42] | Gee,thanks a lot. | 哎呀 多谢 |
[21:43] | – Watch your tone. – Or what,Dad? | – 注意你的语气 – 不然怎么 老爸? |
[21:45] | You’ll walk out on me,too? | 你也要抛弃我? |
[21:54] | Inside! | 进来! |
[22:02] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[22:04] | You stood me up four times for dinner. | 你有四次放了我鸽子 |
[22:05] | The least you can do is | 至少你可以尝下我做的柠檬鸡 |
[22:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[22:17] | Please,help yourself. | 请 自便 |
[22:25] | There you go. | 给你 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | My pleasure. | 不胜荣幸 |
[22:32] | Well,now… | 嗯 现在… |
[22:35] | don’t we make quite the tableau? | 难道我们不像在演戏吗? |
[22:39] | I’m sorry that it took such a dramatic act of stupidity | 很抱歉让我儿子演了这么愚蠢的… |
[22:42] | on my son’s part to finally get you here. | 的一场戏才能让你来吃饭 |
[22:45] | – Mom! – Napkin? | – 妈! – 餐巾? |
[22:46] | It does gives me an opportunity to clear the air. | 这给我了一次消除误会的机会 |
[22:50] | For the last few months, | 过去几个月里 |
[22:51] | I sat back while you and Paul participated in this excruciating ritual | 当你和Paul参与某种仪式般的 痛苦密会 密谋 痛苦时… |
[22:57] | of secret meetings,intrigue,angst. | 我一直袖手旁观 |
[23:01] | Four perfectly ruined pot roasts later,here we are. | 4块炖得很赞的肉马上就好 现在我们都在场了 |
[23:04] | – Celeste. – No,I’m not done. | – 不 我还没说完 |
[23:06] | I know you’ve had some hard times. | 我知道你过去过得很辛苦 |
[23:09] | Your mother,God rest her soul,your work. | 你妈妈 上帝保佑她的灵魂安息 你的工作 |
[23:12] | But honestly,we all have something,right? | 但老实说 我们都有问题 不是吗? |
[23:15] | It’s really no excuse. | 这真没什么借口 |
[23:17] | I’m thrilled that you’ve been spending time with Finn. | 当我知道你和Finn一起时 我很激动 |
[23:20] | And despite my husband’s unfathomable recent behavior,he is,too. | 尽管我老公最近也有些难以理解的行为 |
[23:26] | But the drama stops tonight, | 但这场戏今晚到此为止 |
[23:32] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[23:34] | Full stop. | 就这样 |
[23:36] | That means birthdays,holidays, | 这就意味着 生日假日 |
[23:38] | hospital visits,God forbid,funerals. | 到医院探病 但愿不要有的 葬礼 |
[23:41] | The whole thing. | 所有的事情 |
[23:42] | Whether you like it or not, | 不管你是不是喜欢 |
[23:43] | Lilly Rush,you are tied to us for good. | Lilly Rush你永远和我们在一起 |
[23:46] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗? |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:02] | Hey,Bumper… nice to see you again. | 嗨 Bumper… 很高兴再次见到你 |
[24:05] | Unfortunately,you left some key information | 不幸的是 你上次和我们谈话时 |
[24:08] | out of your story last time we talked. | 有些关键信息没说 |
[24:10] | Juvie record for one. | 比如说你的犯罪记录 |
[24:12] | Assault,robbery,weapons possession. | 袭击罪 抢劫 非法持有武器 |
[24:14] | What does that have to do with anything? | 和这事有什么关系? |
[24:15] | Where were you when the Prestige Pawnshop was broken into? | 典当行被抢时你在哪? |
[24:18] | The bus station,like I told you. | 像我跟你说的那样 在车站 |
[24:19] | See,now that’s a lie,Bobby. | 瞧 这就是个谎言 Bobby |
[24:21] | You missed the 11:00 p.m. bus. | 你错过了晚上11点的车 |
[24:23] | I’m going to ask again. | 我再问一遍 |
[24:24] | Where were you when the burglary went down? | 当失窃发生时 你在哪? |
[24:27] | At the bus station. | 在车站 |
[24:29] | Yeah,5:00 A.M. | 是的 早上5点 |
[24:30] | That gives you plenty of time out there on the street. | 你还有大把时间到街上去 |
[24:32] | We got witnesses remember you that night looking for Mike. | 我们有证人证明你那晚在找Mike |
[24:35] | Went to the gym,neighborhood diner, | 去了健身房 附近小餐馆 |
[24:39] | but what happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[24:41] | I had a look at Mike’s files. | 我看了下Mike的文件 |
[24:45] | You were his favorite recruit. | 你是他最喜欢的招募士兵 |
[24:47] | Thought of you like family. | 他认为你像一家人 |
[24:48] | So the question is | 所以问题是 |
[24:49] | what went down between you and your brother? | 你和你兄弟间发生了什么事? |
[24:52] | I brought this to you. | 是我给你的信息 |
[24:54] | Why would I do that if I was involved? | 如果我涉案 我为什么要这样做? |
[24:55] | Guilt,Bobby,plain and simple. | 内疚 Bobby 就这么简单 |
[25:00] | I didn’t make the 11:00 p.m. bus | 我没坐晚上11点的车 |
[25:03] | because Mike was supposed to take me, | 因为本应该是Mike带我去的 |
[25:05] | but he never showed. | 但他没出现 |
[25:06] | – Why? – He changed. | – 为什么? – 他变了 |
[25:08] | Started missing appointments, losing his temper. | 开始失约 常发脾气 |
[25:11] | He wasn’t the same guy I knew. | 再也不是我认识的那个人 |
[25:13] | Did you do something about it? | 你有没试着做点什么? |
[25:16] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[25:20] | Staff Sergeant Donley? | Donley上士? |
[25:21] | Bobby! | |
[25:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:25] | Just having a drink. | 刚喝了杯 |
[25:27] | You want one? | 你来一杯吗? |
[25:28] | Missed our morning workout. | 你错过了我们的晨练 |
[25:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:32] | I was,um… | 我 嗯… |
[25:35] | I went to the barber today. | 今天去了理发店 |
[25:37] | Um… Old friend of mine. | 嗯… 我的一个老友 |
[25:41] | He gave me this letter from his son Roberto. | 他给了我他儿子Roberto的一封信 |
[25:44] | I ever tell you about Roberto? | 我有没跟你说过Roberto? |
[25:46] | First recruit I ever signed. | 我签的第一个士兵 |
[25:49] | Roberto is with the Corps of Engineers. | Roberto是工程部队的 |
[25:51] | Doing water purification in Iraq. | 在伊拉克负责净化水源 |
[25:53] | An IED embedded in some scrap metal went off. | 在废旧金属里面 被人埋了颗简易炸弹 |
[25:57] | Roberto was caught in the blast. | Roberto赶上了爆炸 |
[26:00] | Lost his legs. | 失去了他的双腿 |
[26:02] | So Roberto writes this letter… to his dad | 所以Roberto写信给他爸爸 |
[26:07] | telling him to thank me for giving him the opportunity to serve. | 让他感谢我给他机会来服役 |
[26:15] | His dad’s… broke up. | 他爸爸崩溃了 |
[26:22] | And I just don’t got the words. | 而我无话可说 |
[26:24] | Like you say,there’s always casualties in war. | 像你说的 战争中总有伤亡 |
[26:26] | Bobby… | |
[26:31] | I do not want to have to go to your funeral. | 我不想去参加你的葬礼 |
[26:34] | I’ll be fine,Staff Sergeant, | 我不会有事的 上士 |
[26:36] | but you need some coffee. | 但你需要杯咖啡 |
[26:39] | I’ll make a pot. | 我去煮一壶 |
[26:45] | He said he’d sober up and go home, | 他说他清醒一下就回家 |
[26:47] | but I could tell… | 但我敢说… |
[26:48] | He was living there. | 他就住在那里 |
[26:51] | When was this? | 那是什么时候? |
[26:52] | Day before he died. | 他死的前一天 |
[26:54] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你先前为什么不告诉我? |
[26:54] | If I’d told you about it, | 如果我告诉你的话 |
[26:55] | you wouldn’t have looked into the case. | 你就不会去调查了 |
[26:56] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 |
[27:00] | People’d think he was some kind of statistic, | 人们觉得他是某种统计数据 |
[27:03] | collateral damage for the war at home. | 战后回国的”连带损害” |
[27:05] | Staff Sergeant Donley’s a better man than I’ll ever be. | Donley上士比我好太多 |
[27:09] | If he’s some kind of statistic,what’ll I become? | 如果他只是某种统计数据 那我又算什么? |
[27:15] | So Mike’s living out of the recruiting station | 那Mike在他被杀前那周 |
[27:18] | the week before he was killed, | 都住在征兵站外 |
[27:19] | how come his wife Kristen claims they were up in the Poconos on a belated honeymoon? | 他老婆Kristen怎么说他们在波克诺 补过蜜月? |
[27:24] | Bad memory? | 不愉快的回忆? |
[27:25] | More like selective. | 更像是选择性失忆 |
[27:26] | Took a road trip to the cabin where she was staying. | 我去拜访了她待过的小屋 |
[27:29] | Manager remembers her. | 经理记得她 |
[27:30] | She came up alone. | 她一个人去的 |
[27:31] | Fits Bobby’s story. | 和Bobby的故事一致 |
[27:33] | But it didn’t stay that way. | 但事情还不止那样 |
[27:34] | A man joined her the last night. | 最后一晚有个男人来找她 |
[27:36] | Showed the manager a photo of Mike. | 给经理看了看Mike的照片 |
[27:38] | Let me guess. Wasn’t him. | 我猜一下 不是他 |
[27:45] | I admire you,Kristen. | 我真佩服你 Kristen |
[27:48] | Choosing to marry Mike, | 选择嫁给Mike |
[27:49] | being a soldier’s wife. | 成为军人的老婆 |
[27:50] | It wasn’t a choice. I loved him. | 这不是选择 我爱他 |
[27:52] | Even though you knew that with him, | 即使你知道和他在一起 |
[27:55] | the Army always came first. | 军队永远排在第一位 |
[27:58] | He believed in something. | 他有某种信仰 |
[27:59] | I believed in him. | 而我的信仰就是他 |
[28:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:01] | But all those months with Mike gone… | 但是Mike不在的那些岁月… |
[28:04] | you didn’t stray once? | 你就没彷徨过? |
[28:06] | No. | 没 |
[28:08] | How about after he got back? | 他回来以后呢? |
[28:11] | Excuse me. I was loyal to my husband. | 对不起 我忠于我的丈夫 |
[28:14] | Not up in the Poconos. | 在波克诺却不是 |
[28:16] | Spent your honeymoon with another man. | 和别的男人一起度蜜月 |
[28:18] | Look,Mike moves you to a strange city, | 瞧 Mike把你搬到一个陌生的城市 |
[28:21] | no friends,no money, | 没朋友 没钱 |
[28:22] | and he was never around. | 他又不在身边 |
[28:25] | You’re only human. | 你只是个俗人啊 |
[28:27] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[28:28] | Mike must have found out what you were doing. | Mike肯定是发现了你的事 |
[28:31] | You were scared. | 你很害怕 |
[28:31] | Hell,Mike was Airborne,right? | 嘿 Mike是空降兵 对吗? |
[28:33] | A professional killer. | 职业杀手 |
[28:34] | Would have been ugly if he caught you. | 如果他逮到你岂不很可怕 |
[28:35] | Mike wasn’t like that. | Mike可不会这样 |
[28:37] | You said yourself he had changed. | 你自己也说过 他变了 |
[28:39] | He was tense,distant. | 他很紧张 疏远了你 |
[28:41] | Could have been afraid for your life. | 也许是害怕你们一起的生活 |
[28:43] | Maybe your boyfriend decided to do something to him; self-defense. | 也许你的男朋友对他做了什么 出于自卫 |
[28:47] | I never would have hurt Mike. | 我绝对不会伤害Mike |
[28:49] | The only reason he found out is because I told him. | 他发现的唯一原因是因为我告诉他 |
[28:52] | We’d just talk,you know? We’d have lunch. | 我们只是聊天 你懂吗? 我们一起午餐 |
[28:55] | It was nothing physical… until… | 本来不是身体上的接触… 直到… |
[29:02] | I stayed true to you | 在你被两次派到阿富汗时 |
[29:03] | through two deployments to Afghanistan,Mike! | 我都是对你一心一意 Mike! |
[29:05] | Through every other thing the Army’s thrown at us. | 经历了军队丢给我们的各种事 |
[29:08] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[29:11] | I’ve asked for nothing! | 我没其他要求! |
[29:13] | Except for three lousy days up in the Poconos for a honeymoon | 只是希望能花3天在波克诺过个蜜月 |
[29:16] | that we should have had five years ago. | 我们五年前就该过了 |
[29:18] | You couldn’t even give me that. | 你连这个机会都不能给我 |
[29:19] | So this is my fault? | 那这是我的错? |
[29:20] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[29:24] | When you got back from Afghanistan, | 当你从阿富汗回来时 |
[29:26] | I thought that we’d be able to spend time. | 我觉得我们能在一起了 |
[29:31] | It’s like you’re still gone. | 可你好像仍没有回家的样子 |
[29:32] | That’s crap. | 这都是废话 |
[29:33] | That is crap,and you know it. | 这些都是废话 你知道吗 |
[29:35] | You’re in a constant state of mourning,Mike, | 你一直在哀悼 Mike |
[29:37] | for Johnny. | 为Johnny |
[29:38] | You write these speeches about him. | 你为他写演讲稿 |
[29:39] | And you give away his things like they’re relics. | 你把他的东西当遗物送了出去 |
[29:41] | I honor him! | 我尊重他! |
[29:43] | You didn’t even like the guy! | 你从来没喜欢过他! |
[29:44] | He drove you crazy! | 他把你逼疯了! |
[29:47] | But you feel responsible. | 但你觉得你有责任 |
[29:49] | *I am responsible. | 我得负责 |
[29:53] | You are a hero,Mike. | 你是英雄 Mike |
[29:56] | Nobody gives more than you do. | 没人比你付出的更多 |
[29:58] | Every day you’re sending support over there | 你每天都在那发送援助 |
[30:00] | so that Johnny won’t have died for nothing. | 这样Johnny的死才不至于死没意义 |
[30:02] | That’s,that’s what I thought. | 这就是我的想法 |
[30:04] | Yeah,but come on. Be honest. | 但是 算了吧 老实说 |
[30:08] | I used him to meet quotas, | 我利用他来完成征兵配额 |
[30:11] | to put… fresh bodies in the foxholes. | 用…血肉之躯来填散兵坑 |
[30:16] | If that’s how you feel,then quit. | 如果你真那样想 那就辞职 |
[30:22] | Not an option. | 没得选 |
[30:24] | Then don’t. | 那就别想 |
[30:26] | But please,do something because I want my husband back. | 但请做点什么 因为我希望我丈夫回来 |
[30:32] | Come on. You remember when we got married? | 不要这样 你记得我们结婚那阵吗? |
[30:35] | That first deployment, | 第一次出任务 |
[30:36] | it was nine months,remember? | 9个月 记得吗? |
[30:38] | And we agreed if we could survive that, | 我们说如果我们能挺过去 |
[30:40] | we could survive anything, | 那以后我们能挺过任何挫折 |
[30:42] | no matter what. | 无论哪种磨难 |
[30:46] | Do you still believe that? | 你还相信吗? |
[30:49] | Answer one question: | 回答一个问题: |
[30:54] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[31:00] | I told him,and he walked right out the door. | 我告诉他后 他直接走了出去 |
[31:04] | Last time I ever saw him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[31:07] | Night he died? | 他死的那晚? |
[31:10] | My entire life comes down to one stupid decision. | 我一生的衰败都归结于这个蠢决定 |
[31:16] | I’d give anything to take it back. | 我愿意做任何事来弥补 |
[31:19] | Who was it,Kristen? | 是谁 Kristen? |
[31:21] | The man you were seeing? | 你约会的那个人? |
[31:27] | Mike’s boss,Sergeant Gomez. | Mike的上司 Gomez军士长 |
[31:34] | You familiar with the term “Jody,” | 你熟悉这个术语”Jody”吗 |
[31:37] | First Sergeant Gomez? | Gomez军士长? |
[31:38] | It’s what we call a man or woman | 我们用这个来称 |
[31:40] | who’s cheating with a spouse of a soldier who’s overseas. | 和海外士兵的配偶私通的男女 |
[31:42] | It can’t get much lower than that,right? | 没什么比那个更贬低自己 是不? |
[31:45] | But you didn’t even have the decency | 但是你甚至都没那么体面 |
[31:49] | to wait for Mike to deploy before going after his wife. | 等Mike出任务后 再来追他的老婆 |
[31:52] | Where’s the honor in that? | 你的荣誉感哪去了? |
[31:54] | There is none. | 一点都没有 |
[31:56] | I made a mistake. | 在外遇问题上 |
[31:57] | About the affair. | 我犯了个错 |
[31:58] | What about the murder? | 那谋杀呢? |
[31:59] | You and Kristen got your stories straight. | 你和Kristen统一了口径 |
[32:01] | Said the same thing about Mike when he died. | 在Mike死时 说辞一样 |
[32:03] | He was distant,tense,not himself. | 他冷漠 紧张 不像他自己 |
[32:05] | *I didn’t lie about that. Mike… Mike was suffering. | 我没撒谎 Mike… Mike很痛苦 |
[32:11] | And your answer was to get him out of the way | 你的答案是把他撵走 |
[32:14] | so you could have his wife to yourself. | 这样你就可以和他妻子一起 |
[32:16] | You recognize this? | 你可认得这个? |
[32:18] | Orders for deployment to Iraq. | 将Mike Donley调到 |
[32:19] | For Mike Donley. | 伊拉克的命令 |
[32:21] | Who processed them? | 谁处理的? |
[32:22] | It’s right there at the bottom of the page. | 就在这页底端 |
[32:23] | I did. | 是我 |
[32:26] | See,if Mike reported you for the affair, | 瞧 如果Mike报告了这事 |
[32:28] | you would have lost your job at the recruiting station. | 征兵站肯定不会再用你 |
[32:30] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[32:32] | Mike requested Iraq. | 是Mike要求去伊拉克 |
[32:34] | He wanted to go? | 他想去那? |
[32:35] | He was tired of seeing his kids getting hurt and killed. | 他对孩子们受伤被杀已经感到厌倦了 |
[32:37] | Couldn’t take it anymore. | 再也无法承受 |
[32:39] | I didn’t want to lose my best recruiter, | 我不想失去我最好的招聘人员 |
[32:41] | but it was what he needed. | 但他就想这样 |
[32:43] | I was trying to help. | 我就试着帮帮忙 |
[32:44] | I’m sure you’re the last person he wanted help from. | 我肯定他最不想找你帮忙 |
[32:47] | At first,I thought he was going to kill me. | 起初 我以为他要杀了我 |
[32:56] | Do it,Mike! I deserve it! | 动手吧 Mike!我活该! |
[33:06] | I’m sorry,man. I messed up. | 对不起 伙计 我搞砸了 |
[33:08] | I’ll get a transfer. I’ll make it scarce. | 我去申请调走 我躲开 |
[33:11] | You and Kristen can work it out. | 你和Kristen可以解决的 |
[33:12] | How am I supposed to work it out? | 我怎么解决? |
[33:18] | I don’t know,man. I’ve been divorced three times. | 我不知道 伙计 我已经离过三次婚了 |
[33:20] | All I know is soldiering. | 我只知道怎么当兵 |
[33:29] | She expects me to come back home and be okay. | 她希望我相安无事的回家 |
[33:36] | They gave me a medal. | 他们发我枚勋章 |
[33:38] | Called me a hero. | 称我为英雄 |
[33:40] | Still don’t know why. | 我都不知道为什么 |
[33:42] | You held off an enemy ambush for two days. | 你花了2天时间来抵挡了敌军的埋伏 |
[33:45] | Or maybe I walked us into it. | 或者是我带领大家走进了埋伏圈 |
[33:47] | Trying to rewrite history? | 想要改写历史? |
[33:48] | I read the after-action report. | 我看过行动报告 |
[33:51] | You and Johnny were wounded,pinned down. | 你和Johnny都受了伤 被狠狠压制住 |
[33:53] | Johnny didn’t want to move. | Johnny不想动 |
[33:55] | I ordered him. | 我命令他 |
[33:56] | You made a call. | 你打了个电话 |
[33:59] | I dragged him down that mountain inch by inch, | 我慢慢地把他一步步拖下山 |
[34:03] | both of us losing blood. | 我们都失血过多 |
[34:07] | After a while,he got real quiet. | 过了会 他真的安静下来 |
[34:09] | Started staring off at nothing. | 逐渐什么都看不见了 |
[34:13] | You know the last thing he said before he died? | 你知道他死前最后说什么吗? |
[34:16] | “It’s so beautiful.” | “真–美丽啊” |
[34:20] | What do you think he saw? | 你觉得他看到什么了? |
[34:24] | All I saw were those damn mountains. | 我看到的只有那该死的山 |
[34:27] | You didn’t kill him. | 不是你杀了他 |
[34:28] | They shot me twice. I should have died. | 他们朝我开了2次枪 我早该死了 |
[34:30] | But you didn’t. He did. | 但你没 他却死了 |
[34:33] | You’re just one soldier,Mike. | 你只是名士兵 Mike |
[34:34] | You got to learn your place in this thing. | 在这事上 你得认清你的位置 |
[34:35] | My place is over there with those kids I sent. | 我的位置就和那些我送去的孩子一样 |
[34:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:52] | Your orders to Iraq. | 你被指定去伊拉克 |
[34:53] | You deploy in 48 hours. | 在48小时内出发 |
[34:56] | Whatever it is you’re looking for,I hope you find it. | 不管你在寻找什么 希望你能找到 |
[35:05] | Staff Sergeant Donley. | Donley上士 |
[35:10] | Stay there. | 在那别动 |
[35:13] | Gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[35:20] | That was the last I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[35:23] | I never spoke to Kristen again,either, | 我再也没和Kristen说话 |
[35:26] | not even at the funeral. | 连葬礼上都没 |
[35:27] | So why didn’t you report yourself to your officer in charge? | 你怎么不向主管举报你自己? |
[35:30] | Take your punishment? | 接受惩罚? |
[35:31] | Finding more kids to send over there | 找出更多的孩子送过去 |
[35:33] | instead of going over to fight myself, | 而不是在这跟自我做斗争 |
[35:37] | that’s my punishment. | 那就是对我的惩罚 |
[35:40] | Who was on the phone? | 电话是谁打来的? |
[35:43] | Always assumed it was Kristen. | 我总觉得是Kristen |
[35:47] | So Mike wasn’t putting Bobby on the bus | 那Mike被杀那晚 |
[35:49] | to Fort Bragg the night of his murder. | 他并没带Bobby上车 到布拉格要塞 |
[35:50] | The guy was confronting First Sergeant Gomez. | 这家伙跟军士长Gomez对峙 |
[35:53] | When he was supposedly breaking into the pawnshop. | 11点半 该是他闯入当铺的时候 |
[35:55] | 11:30,he gets the call. Leaves the recruiting station. | 他接到电话后 离开了征兵站 |
[35:57] | Never seen alive again. | 再也没看到他活着 |
[35:58] | The phone records say that call came | 根据电话记录 |
[36:00] | from the same disposable phone called Mike’s cell five times that night. | 这次电话跟Mike早上接的电话一样 都是一次性电话 |
[36:03] | Someone desperate to reach him. | 有人急于联系他 |
[36:05] | I tracked the cell’s serial number. | 我追查了电话的序列号 |
[36:06] | It was purchased a few days before Mike’s death | 这个电话是在Mike死前不久 |
[36:08] | at a convenience store on 6th and Girard. | 在Girard大街和第一街家便利店买的 |
[36:11] | That’s close to where Mike was killed. | 离Mike被杀处很近 |
[36:12] | Yeah. Guess who used to work there part-time after school. | 猜猜谁过去常在放学后兼职 |
[36:17] | You had a tough childhood, didn’t you,Victoria? | 你童年过得很艰辛是不是 Victoria? |
[36:19] | Family who didn’t give a crap, | 家里一贫如洗 |
[36:21] | a dead-end job at the bodega, | 酒窖的工作也没指望 |
[36:24] | no hope of a future. | 未来完全没希望 |
[36:26] | Doesn’t matter where you been,only matters where you’re going. | 你从哪来并不重要 关键是你要到哪去 |
[36:29] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[36:31] | Learn it from Mike? | 从Mike那里学来的? |
[36:32] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[36:33] | The Army was your way out. | 参军是你唯一的出路 |
[36:35] | Education,benefits,bonus. | 能受教育 又有福利和奖金 |
[36:37] | How much was it again? | 再问一下 有多少钱? |
[36:38] | $20,000. | 两万美元 |
[36:39] | You just had to wait till your 18th birthday. | 你只要等到18岁生日时 |
[36:43] | Your life was going to change. | 你的人生就要改变了 |
[36:47] | – Recognize this? – No. | – 认识这个吗? – 不 |
[36:50] | You barely looked. | 你看都没看 |
[36:51] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[37:01] | It’s a pretty piece. Tasteful. | 很好看 很有品位 |
[37:04] | Not cheap either. | 也不便宜 |
[37:05] | You could never afford it on minimum wage. | 你那点微薄工资负担不起 |
[37:08] | When this is done, | 等这事完后 |
[37:09] | I could do you a solid. Make it disappear. | 我可以帮你个忙 让它消失 |
[37:11] | Look,what’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[37:12] | Remember the Prestige Pawnshop? | 记得那家典当行吗? |
[37:14] | You’d go in there all the time and try this necklace on. | 你常去那 试戴这条项链 |
[37:17] | The owner recognized your photo. | 店主认出了你的照片 |
[37:19] | If you say so. | 随便你怎么说 |
[37:20] | Minute you got that bonus,you were going to buy it. | 你一拿到奖金 就会去买 |
[37:22] | Only problem, | 问题就是 你没通过入伍考试 |
[37:23] | you didn’t pass that Army entrance exam. | 问题就是 你没通过入伍考试 |
[37:25] | Wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[37:26] | I retook the test. | 我重考了 |
[37:27] | Passed the second time. | 通过了第二次考试 |
[37:28] | After they lowered their requirements. | 在他们降低了要求后 |
[37:30] | Army was hungry for recruits,no matter how unqualified. | 军方急于招人 不管到底多不合格 |
[37:33] | Ma’am,I am an outstanding soldier. | 女士 我是位杰出的军人 |
[37:37] | Now.But four years ago, | 现在是 但4年前 |
[37:37] | you were an angry girl looking to lash out. | 你还是个到处发泄的愤怒女孩 |
[37:40] | You saw this necklace that you could never afford. | 你看到这条买不起的项链 |
[37:42] | You decided to just take it. | 你决定就这样抢了它 |
[37:47] | Neighborhood’s dangerous. | 周围很危险 |
[37:49] | Stores are always getting robbed. | 商店常被抢劫 |
[37:51] | Is that why your boss at the bodega kept a gun behind the counter? | 这是你酒铺的老板要在柜台后面 放把枪的原因? |
[37:57] | Ran it through ballistics. | 通过弹道分析 |
[37:58] | It’s the same gun that killed Mike. | 和杀Mike的枪一样 |
[38:01] | If you respect that uniform at all, | 如果你还尊重这套制服 |
[38:03] | you’re going to tell me what happened. | 你就告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[38:06] | Don’t you see that I’m taking on his work, | 你难道看不出来吗 我在继续他的工作 |
[38:11] | helping kids change their lives? | 帮助孩子们改变他们的生活? |
[38:14] | It’s got to count for something. | 这很有价值 |
[38:15] | Sure,it does. | 当然有价值 |
[38:16] | So be a good soldier,Victoria. | 那就当个好兵 Victoria |
[38:18] | Tell me the truth! | 跟我说实话! |
[38:28] | I got the gun. | 我拿到枪 |
[38:33] | I smashed the window in the store. | 打碎了商店的玻璃 |
[38:37] | I knew right away I messed up. | 我马上知道我搞砸了 |
[38:45] | That’s why I called Mike. | 所以我才给Mike打电话 |
[38:47] | ‘Cause you had no one else to call. | 因为你没其他人好联系 |
[38:51] | ‘Cause I was trying to make it right. | 因为我想改正错误 |
[38:56] | And he was going to turn you in. | 而他准备送你进监狱 |
[38:58] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[39:01] | He was going to abandon me. | 他准备放弃我 |
[39:12] | Victoria! | |
[39:15] | Victoria! Hey,you okay? | Victoria! 嗨 你还好吧? |
[39:19] | I ruined everything,Mike. | 我毁了一切Mike |
[39:20] | They’re going to lock me up. | 他们准备把我抓起来 |
[39:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[39:23] | I broke into the pawnshop. | 我闯进了当铺 |
[39:25] | I wanted this so bad. | 我很想要这条项链 |
[39:26] | I just… What am I going to do? Cops are everywhere. | – 我只是… 我该怎么办? – 到处是警察 |
[39:30] | How am I supposed to get home? | 我该怎么回家呢? |
[39:33] | You’re going to come clean. | 你要去自首 |
[39:34] | We’re going to go to the cops. | 我们去找警察 |
[39:36] | You’re going to give the jewelry back. | 你要把珠宝还回去 |
[39:40] | It’s what soldiers do. | 这是士兵该做的事 |
[39:43] | But I’m not a soldier,Mike. | 但我不是士兵 Mike |
[39:45] | Didn’t they tell you? | 他们没告诉你吗? |
[39:46] | I failed the exam. | 我考试没通过 |
[39:48] | You’re going to pass the next time. | 你下次会通过的 |
[39:49] | Not if I’m a felon. | 如果我是重案犯就不会了 |
[39:51] | I will talk to whoever I have to, | 我会去找人交涉 |
[39:53] | smooth it over. My word of honor,Victoria. | 把事摆平 以我名誉担保 Victoria |
[39:59] | I will clear this up for you. | 我会帮你澄清 |
[40:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:09] | You’re going to study for the test again | 你会再重新复习考试 |
[40:11] | and you’re gonna ace it. | 成为佼佼者 |
[40:13] | I’ll even get some of the guys | 我会在征兵站找些人 |
[40:15] | at the recruiting station to tutor you. | 来给你补习 |
[40:16] | *You can tutor me. | 你可以指导我 |
[40:23] | Got my orders. | 我接到命令了 |
[40:26] | I deploy Iraq in two days. | 我2天后会派到伊拉克去 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么? |
[40:32] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[40:33] | I have to,Victoria. | 我必须走 Victoria |
[40:35] | I got to serve with the kids I sent there. | 我要和被我送去的孩子们一起服役 |
[40:37] | Who’ll be with me? | 那谁会和我在一起? |
[40:39] | Victoria… | |
[40:46] | My mom’s kicking me out if I don’t get that bonus money. | 如果我没拿到入伍奖金 我妈妈会把我赶出去的 |
[40:50] | Where am I going to go?! | 我能到哪去呢?! |
[40:51] | Put the gun down,okay? I will help you. | 把枪放下好吗? 我会帮你的 |
[40:54] | How are you going to help me if you’re not here? | 你不在这怎么帮我? |
[40:57] | You don’t care about what happens! | 你都不关心我的事! |
[40:59] | You’re just trying to get rid of me! | 你只是想摆脱我! |
[41:01] | Stop it. That is not true. | 别说了 不是这样的 |
[41:02] | I thought you believed in me, | 我以为你相信我 |
[41:03] | but you’re a liar like everyone else! | 但你和其他人一样是骗子! |
[41:06] | No,I… | 不 我… |
[41:24] | it’s so beautiful | 真– 美丽啊 |
[41:59] | *Look at Earth from outer space * | |
[42:04] | *Everyone must find a place * | |
[42:09] | *Give me time and give me space * | |
[42:15] | *Give me real,don’t give me fake * | |
[42:20] | *Give me strength,reserve control * | |
[42:26] | *Give me heart and give me soul * | |
[42:32] | *Give me time,give us a kiss * | |
[42:37] | *Tell me of your politik * | |
[42:52] | *And open up your eyes * | |
[42:58] | *Open up your eyes * | |
[43:03] | *Open up your eyes * | |
[43:09] | *Open up your eyes * | |
[43:17] | *Give me one ’cause one is best * | |
[43:29] | COLD CASE Season 7 Episode 11 |