Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] May 9, 1983 1983年5月9日
[00:27] So, is that a maybe s? 这么说 你是尽量去呢?
[00:29] Or a maybe may? 还是不一定?
[00:30] It’s a… 我说…
[00:32] maybe yes. 也许吧
[00:33] Maybe Fridayight then? 那就周五晚上啦?
[00:35] We’ xxx 你偷换概念
[00:37] We’re still ondifferent types o. 我说的是也许
[00:39] I’ve known you 我知道
[00:40] Maybe I can confuse you, speed things up a litt bit? 也许我能迷住你 也许我们的关系能更进一步呢?
[00:45] Don’t kiss me so close to your father’s store. 这儿离你爸爸的店很近
[00:47] Don’t worry. He’s not the jealoutype. 别担心 他不会嫉妒的
[00:49] I know exa what your ther thinks of me. 我知道你爸爸会怎么看我
[00:52] If my father knew you, he’d lik. 如果我爸了解你 他会比我更喜欢你
[00:56] You’re just trying to change my “maybe yes” into a “y. 你只是想讨好我 让我同意
[00:59] ” Is it working? 我成功了吗?
[01:02] ” I got to go. 我得走了
[01:04] They’re starting without me. 他们已经开始排练了
[01:06] You coming tomorrow nit? 你明天晚上来吗?
[01:07] You’ve been practicing all wk. I’m not going to miss it. 你练了这么久 我不会错过的
[01:09] Okay. 好的
[01:11] Look out. Your cousin’s coming. 别说了 你表弟来了
[01:13] Hey, Jack, I just n $20. 嘿 Jack 我赢了20快
[01:15] They let you in the casino? 他们放你进赌场了?
[01:17] I was outside playing dice. 我是在外面掷骰子
[01:18] You’re suppod to be watching your little sister. 你应该照看你妹妹的
[01:22] Hey, watch where you’re going. 长没长眼啊你
[01:25] Excuse me. 对不起
[01:27] Have a good day. 慢走
[01:33] Thank you. This orange tree will bring us luck. 谢谢 这橘子树会给我们带来好运
[01:41] Why do you bother buying the tree? 干嘛还买树啊?
[01:42] Why don’t you just give tm the cash? 直接给他们钱不就得了?
[01:44] The tree brings us lk. 这树给我们带来好运气
[01:45] It brings us flies You’re already late. – 只能招苍蝇 – 你已经迟到了
[01:48] Haven’t you insulted me enough today? 还要再让我丢脸吗?
[01:50] Come on, I was kidding. 得了 我只是开玩笑
[01:51] Dad. 爸
[01:56] Hope you’re kidding about that girl. 希望你跟那姑娘只是玩玩
[01:58] Dad finds out, he’ll have a stroke. 如果爸爸发现 他非得气死
[02:00] Wha’s he going to do en I marry her? 如果我要跟她结婚呢?
[02:02] Don’t talk about that. 别乱说
[02:03] – rriage… – is serious. – 婚姻… – 是件严肃的事
[02:10] You’re aittlpunk. You need to grow up. 你还是个毛头小子 长大你就知道了
[02:13] Why, ’cause you make it seem like so much fun? 是么 你觉得我在说笑?
[02:34] – S – Don’t tell me. – 还是一样 John – 别说了
[02:37] Nobody saw anything and nobody knows notng. 什么都没看见 什么都不知道
[02:50] AUG ’83/LU, C. H83-99 1983年8月/陆超 H83-99
[02:58] People call in sick all the time. 请病假没什么的
[03:01] You see my other shoe? 你看见我另一只鞋了吗?
[03:03] XXX 我们头儿根本都不管
[03:05] When’s the last time I meanyou called in sick? 你上次请病假是什么时候?
[03:08] Oh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:16] You know what? 知道吗?
[03:17] He’ll buy it. 他会信的
[03:19] Then what, just stay cooped up in here all day? 那又怎么样 我们一整天都宅在这儿?
[03:24] If you want to go out, all you have to do is say the word. 如果你想出去 就说出来
[03:29] Oh, got it. 找到了
[03:30] Yeah, can hear it in your voice. 我听得出来
[03:33] You’re definitely coming down with somethin 你肯定病了
[03:35] Thanks, doc, but I got to go. 谢谢 医生 但我得走了
[03:39] ty calls. Hey, hey, hey. 去工作 等等
[03:44] Let me look at that face again. 让我再看你一眼
[03:53] He boss, 头儿
[03:54] there’s a woman re says her son Chao Lu 有个女人说她儿子陆超
[03:57] was shot and killed in ’83.He’s your case. 在83年被枪击致死 是你的案子
[04:05] – Jack Chao Lu. – Jack? – Jack 陆超
[04:08] A young kid in Chinatown. 唐人街的一个男孩
[04:10] Gang-related. She got somethg new? 帮派事件 她有新线索了?
[04:13] Won’t say till she talks to you. 她说只对你说
[04:18] Mrs. Lu, I’m Lieutenant Stillman. 陆太太 我是Stillman队长
[04:21] Do you remember my son? 你记得我儿子吗?
[04:23] I .I remember you as well. 记得 我也记得你
[04:26] Then apologize for the last time we saw each other. 上一次见面的时候真是对不起
[04:38] Mr. and Mrs. Lu, I know that this is a difficult ti… 陆先生陆太太 我知道现在…
[04:41] Leave us be. 离我们远点
[04:42] We have nothing to tell you. 我们什么也不知道
[04:44] I’s important I get information about your son as soon as possible. 尽快了解您儿子的情况很重要
[04:55] My husba wouldn’t allow us to talk to the police. 我丈夫不许我们跟警察说话
[04:58] I respected his wishes. 我尊重他的决定
[05:00] Recently he passed away. 不久前他去世了
[05:01] And now you want to talk? 现在你想说了?
[05:06] Jack was not in a gang. Jack没有混帮派
[05:08] He was in love with this girl from Vietnam. 他和一个越南来的女孩相爱了
[05:11] It was very shameful for both kinds. 这对于我们两家来说都是丑事
[05:13] Both kds? 两家?
[05:14] My husband a I are from China. 我和我丈夫来自中国
[05:16] Her family are Chinese, but they came from Vietnam.No good. 她家也是中国人 但他们来自越南 不是好事
[05:20] You think dating this girl 你觉得他是因为和这个女孩约会才死的
[05:23] In our culture we take tdition very seriously. 在我们的观念里 传统很重要
[05:26] Mrs. Lu, who else knew that Jack had a girlfriend? 陆太太 还有谁知道Jack有女朋友?
[05:28] I kept it a secret. 我谁也没告诉
[05:30] My husband was very traditional. 我丈夫很保守
[05:33] But for me, they we just kids in love. 但在我看来 他们只是两个相爱的孩子
[05:36] What’s the girl’s name? 那个女孩叫什么?
[05:38] Tam Sung. She wavery beautiful. 宋棠 她曾经很漂亮
[05:41] Was? 曾经?
[05:42] She was shot and killed three months before my sonas murdered. 在我儿子被杀前3个月 她就被枪杀了
[05:45] You ought Jack’ murder was related to another killing 你觉得Jack的死和另一件凶杀案有关
[05:48] and you didn’t say anything about it for 26 years? 你等了26年才说?
[05:51] I know you don’t understand, buI had no choice. 我知道你不理解 但我没的选择
[05:55] Mrs. Lu, this information would have helped the investigation back then. 陆太太 那时候这些线索对我们很有用
[06:00] Am I too late, Lieenant?
[06:31] Cold Case Season 07 Episode 08
[06:39] Jack Chao Lu, 17 years old. Shot by a nine-millimeter. Jack 陆超 17岁 被九毫米子弹射杀
[06:42] Two in the back, one in the head, ose range. 背部两枪 头部一枪 近距离射击
[06:44] I see why you went with gang execution. 明白你为什么觉得是帮派灭口了
[06:46] Chinese gangs were at war back then. 中国黑帮们那时候在抢夺地盘
[06:48] Lot of casualtie 很多人受害
[06:50] This kid was a good student.I couldn’t find the connect. 这孩子是优等生 我找不到两者联系
[06:52] Which gang came out on top? 哪个黑帮比较有势力?
[06:54] Dragon Boy Gun-toting punks prided themselves on having no limits. 龙太子 持枪小阿飞 无恶不作
[06:58] Extortion, kidnapping, murder… 抢劫 绑架 杀人…
[07:00] – Well, ey still running things? – Far as I know. – 他们还在活动吗? – 据我所知还有
[07:02] Not much you can do when no on. 没人愿意提供线索 我们什么都做不了
[07:05] 2,000 years of culture says, “Don’t talk to police. 两千年的文化教育他们”别跟警察说话”
[07:08] ” Hard to fight that. 很难改变啊
[07:09] We started hirincops in the late ’80s that spoke Mandarin, some Ctonese. 80年代后期才开始招 能说普通话和广东话的警察
[07:13] I’ll talk to the Asian Gang Unit, see if we de any progress. 我去找负责亚裔黑帮的小组 看看有什么帮助
[07:17] – This the gir – Tam Sung, 17. – 这就是Jack约会的女孩? – 宋棠 17岁
[07:21] Gang shootout dung a street festival. Caught in the crs-fire. 街头庆典时遭遇帮派火拼 被流弹射死
[07:24] No witnesses, no leads? 没有目击者和线索?
[07:27] Looked like a stray bullet. 看起来就是流弹
[07:29] Assigned didn’t get much further than that. 除了这 分管的警探什么都没查到
[07:31] Three months later, Jack winds up dead. 3个月后 Jack也死了
[07:33] Rotten coincidence. 祸不单行
[07:34] Compounded byTam Sung’s father. 宋棠的父亲嫌疑最大
[07:36] Registered a gun in 1980. 他在1980年注册了一把枪
[07:39] Nine-millimeter. 九毫米口径
[07:41] Tam was my onlgirl. 棠是我唯一的女儿
[07:43] She wanted tobe. 她想做个舞蹈家
[07:45] Was she dating anyone? 她有男朋友吗?
[07:46] No, she was too young. 没有 她还是个孩子
[07:49] But very beautiful. 不过已经很漂亮了
[07:51] I knew when she grew up, I’d be in trouble. 我知道等她长大 我的麻烦就多了
[07:55] Still got that nine-millimeter you ught in 1980, Joe? 你在1980年买的九毫米手枪还留着吗?
[07:59] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[08:02] Do have new lead on who killed my Tam? 你有新线索知道是谁杀了我的棠吗?
[08:04] Answer the questn, Mr. Sung. 回答我 宋先生
[08:06] I have t gun, locked up at home. 我还留着 锁在家里
[08:09] Mind if we te a ride with you to go get it? 我们能跟你回家取一趟吗?
[08:11] Wh’s going on? Why did you bring me here? 怎么回事?你们叫我来想干嘛?
[08:14] xxx? 你记得这个叫Jack陆的男孩吗?
[08:18] Do you think I would kill someone else’s child after losi my Tam? 你觉得在失去棠之后 我还会杀别人的孩子吗?
[08:23] would never hurt this boy, 不管他家里人怎么想
[08:25] no matter what his family think. 我都绝不会伤害他
[08:27] How do you know what they think? 你觉得他们怎么想?
[08:29] I had no problem with Jack, huh, 我对Jack没什么意见
[08:31] but his father looked down on my daughter 但他父亲看不起我的女儿
[08:34] So you knew she was seeing Jack? 那么你知道她和Jack在谈恋爱?
[08:35] I knew he was interested in her. 我知道他喜欢她
[08:37] After she died, did you? 在她死后 你见过他吗?
[08:39] No.After the funeral, my wife and I wento Tianjin to be with family. 没有 葬礼之后 我和老婆就去了天津 和家里人呆一起
[08:43] Gone six month Look for yourself. 去了半年 你们可以查
[08:45] Don’t worry. e will. 别担心 我们会的
[08:46] Good.Then look into the murder of my daughter. 那好 然后查查我女儿的谋杀案
[08:49] We are, but we need your help. 正在查 但需要你的帮助
[08:51] I can’lp. 我帮不上忙
[08:54] I was right there. 我就在那里
[08:56] The shooting started and I couldn’t do anything. 枪战开始了 我却什么都做不了
[09:40] I’m here. You-you’re okay. 我在这儿 你没事的
[09:42] You’re okay. 你没事的
[09:45] No… 不…
[09:47] , no. 不要
[09:50] God, no. 老天 不
[09:53] We got to get out of her 我们得离开这儿
[09:54] Go without me. 别管我
[09:55] The police areoming. 警察要来了
[09:55] saw ’em– 看到他们了
[09:56] three guys with masks, dragon tattoos.One of them had an Uzi. 3个戴面具的人 都有龙的纹身 其中一个还纹了U字
[09:59] We’ve got to ll somebody. 我们要告发他们
[10:01] Ke your mouth shut. 闭上你的嘴
[10:02] – We got to tell somebody. – No, keep your mouth shut. – 我们要告发他们 – 别 闭上你的嘴
[10:04] Get up. 起来
[10:10] I di’t know how much he loved her. 我不知道他有多爱她
[10:13] Those tattoo – itas the Dragon ys did the shooting? 那些纹身 是那些龙太子帮开枪的?
[10:17] I didn’t see, but we a knew. 我没看见 但我们都心知肚明
[10:20] After the shooting, did Jack mention going to the police? 枪击之后 Jack提过要去找警察吗?
[10:23] We never spoke again. 我们再也没说过话
[10:26] saw him at Tam’s funeral, but 在棠的葬礼上看见了他
[10:28] I was toupset to reach out 但我太伤心了 没有搭理他
[10:32] Wish I had 真该向他问清楚
[10:35] All right, to reach out ca me back.Bye. 好吧 弄清楚再打给我 再见
[10:37] Thinking Jack might have reached out to t police about Tam’s murder. 也许Jack就棠的谋杀案和警察接触过
[10:42] Ray Bianchi worked the Chitown narcotics unit back then. Ray Bianchi那时在唐人街缉毒组工作
[10:45] Said he’d never heard of the kid. 他说他从没听说过那孩子
[10:46] I’ll run Jack’s name through NCIC, see anything pops. 我去NCIC查查Jack的名字 看有什么纪录 (NCIC:国家犯罪信息中心系统)
[10:49] Yeah, the Chinese go to the tong with problems, not the department. 好吧 中国人有问题都去找堂会 而不是警察
[10:52] The tong? 堂会?
[10:53] Local Chinese merchants, lot of money, power. 当地的中国商人组织 很有钱 势力庞大
[10:57] Fund the Chinese Trade Alliance. 他们创建了中国贸易联盟
[10:59] The CTA gives out scholarships, 中国贸易联盟提供资助
[11:01] helps immigrants get jobs, loans. 帮助移民们取得工作和贷款
[11:03] Sounds good. What am I missing? 听起来不错 还有什么我不知道的?
[11:06] Well, Kim Sing tong also controls thDragon Boys. 金星堂也控制着龙太子帮
[11:09] Money from the heroin trade. 靠海洛因贸易赚钱
[11:11] GangThe tong gets ch, but r 帮派负责运送毒品 赌博和卖淫活动
[11:14] never gets their hands dirty. 堂会就是这么赚钱 但从不会落下把柄
[11:16] So, a bunch of old businessmen control the gangs? 那么说 一伙商业老手控制着这些帮派?
[11:19] Tong’s like Chinese Mob. 听起来就像中国的黑社会
[11:21] Only harder to crack. 只不过更难打击
[11:23] The tong never deals directly with the gang 堂会从不和帮派直接交易
[11:25] Always tough a go-between Chinese call the dai lo. 总是通过一个被称做”带路”的中间人
[11:29] Department can’t touch the tong ’cause 警察局接近不了堂会
[11:31] we never knew who e dai lo was. 因为我们从没弄清楚谁是”带路”
[11:33] Yeah, we still don’t. 没错 现在也没弄清
[11:34] It took 26 yearsor Jack’s mother to come forward. Jack的母亲26年后才敢站出来
[11:38] Let’s find out what the brother knows. 去查查他哥哥知道些什么
[11:47] Detectives Rush, Valens, Homicide. Rush和Valens警探 凶案组
[11:50] I’ll be right with you, 我马上就来
[11:53] You don’t need to close. We just want to ask you a few questions. 没必要关门 我们只想问你几个问题
[11:56] It’ll be sier to talk without customers coming in and out. 没有客人进出的话 谈话会更方便
[12:00] Please. 请吧
[12:03] You know your brother had a girlfriend? 你知道你弟弟有个女朋友吗?
[12:05] I was with him when Tam got killed. 棠被害时我正和他在一起
[12:08] I had no ideamy motherr until she said she wasoing to the police yesterday. 直到母亲昨天说她去了警察局 我才知道她也认识她
[12:12] You don’t think she should help find your brother’s killer? 你认为她不该帮忙找到杀你弟弟的人?
[12:15] You don’t undetand. 你不明白
[12:16] My father didn’t wa us talking to the police. 我父亲不想我们和警察谈话
[12:18] Well, you’re right. We d’t understand. 是啊 你说的没错 我们不能明白
[12:20] Think you’d want jtice. 原以为你想要公正呢
[12:21] American justice doesn’t work for people in Chinatown. 美国式公正对于唐人街的人来说不管用
[12:23] Well, it definitely won’t ifAll righ tell us 当然管用 只要你告诉我们事情经过 显而易见嘛
[12:28] Say I get robbed and I tell you whoid it. 假设我被人抢劫 告诉你们是谁干的
[12:30] Ri You arrest them; they get out on bail and burn down my store. 你们逮捕罪犯 他们保释出来后 就会烧掉我的商店
[12:34] Who pays to ild? 谁来赔偿损失?
[12:36] Not the police. 当然不是警察
[12:37] Jack feel the same as you about talking to cops? Jack也和你一样这么看警察吗?
[12:39] Jack thought he was American, not Chinese. Jack认为他是美国人而不是中国人
[12:41] I’m getting the impression you two didn’t get along. 我有种印象 你们两个关系不好
[12:44] We were different, but I loved my broth. 我们是两种人 但我爱我的弟弟
[12:48] Wish I’d tried to understand him when I had the chance. 如有可能 我也会试着理解他的想法
[12:51] Did Jack say he knew who killed Tam? Jack提过他知道是谁杀了棠吗?
[12:53] He thought it was the Dragon Boys. 他认为是龙太子帮的人
[12:56] Didn’t know which one so he was angry at them all. 但不知道是谁 所以他恨他们所有人
[13:01] Thank you.This tree will bri us much luck. 谢谢 这棵树会给我们带来好运的
[13:03] See you later, old man. 回见 老家伙
[13:06] We don’t want your orange tree. 我们不想要你的橘树
[13:09] Your pop already paid me. 你老爸都付钱给我了
[13:11] See you next wk. 下星期见
[13:12] I said we don’t want the stupid tree! 我说了我们不要这棵破树!
[13:14] You’re kidding, right? 你搞笑啊?
[13:16] Jack! I apologize for my son. Jack! 我替儿子赔不是
[13:18] We’re not paying for your junk anymore! 我们再也不会给你的垃圾付钱了!
[13:22] What’s going on here? 怎么回事?
[13:26] What’s going on here? 怎么回事?
[13:28] Bo-Lin, we are fortunate you came when you did. 博林 你能来我们真是太幸运了
[13:31] My son thanks you. 我儿子要谢谢你
[13:40] Jack could have got us all killed. Jack会把我们都害死的
[13:43] You know who the thug was? 那个恶棍是谁?
[13:44] Dragon B named Danny Yo. 龙太子帮的人 叫Danny Yo
[13:46] Long dead. 死了很久了
[13:47] Who’s this Bo-Lin? 那博林是谁?
[13:49] Sounds like Danny Yo was terrified of him. 听起来Danny Yo很怕他
[13:51] Terror is dierent than respect. 害怕和尊敬可不一样
[13:53] -Lin Chen is a very respected man around here. 陈博林是这里备受尊敬的一个人
[13:57] CTA.Chinese TradAlliance. CTA 中国贸易同盟
[14:00] That’s right. My father was a businessman. 没错 我父亲是个商人
[14:02] Jack have a problem with Bo-Lin Chen? Jack和陈博林有过节吗?
[14:04] No, I don’t think so. 没 我想没有
[14:06] Bo-Lin was a great iend to our family. 博林是我们家的好朋友
[14:08] Do you have any chrysanthemum tea here? 你这里有菊花茶吗?
[14:11] I look for it everywhere. 我四处在找
[14:12] We ran out. 卖完了
[14:14] Um, just ordered some more. 不过刚订了一些货
[14:15] Trthe jasmine. 试试茉莉茶吧
[14:18] You knew Jack Lu? 你认识Jack 陆?
[14:21] He’s myousin. 他是我堂哥
[14:27] Guess’ll just have to come back then. 那我改天再来吧
[14:41] Danny Yo was shot and killed in 1985. Danny Yo在1985年死于枪击
[14:45] No wnesses. 没有目击证人
[14:47] No leads. 没有线索
[14:48] But he wasailed out three times. 但是他被保释过3次
[14:51] Bail slip ways signed by Mr. Bo-Lin Chen. 3次的保释人都是陈博林
[14:56] Ling didn’t say Mr. Do-gooder was involved with a thug like Danny Yo. Ling没说好心先生和Danny Yo这种恶棍有关系
[15:00] Could be scared of him. 也许是畏惧他
[15:02] Today Chen is the president of the CTA. 现如今陈是CTA的主席
[15:04] But back in ’83, he was on the front lines. 但在83年 他干基层工作
[15:07] Racketeering, heroin trafficking… 诈骗 贩毒
[15:10] Chargeall dropped. 所有指控都被撤销了
[15:11] Witnesses never made it to trial. 目击证人从没有机会出庭
[15:13] Two to the body, one to the head. 身体中了2枪 头上1枪
[15:16] just like jack? 和Jack一样
[15:20] Bo-Lin was the connect between the tong andhe gang. 博林就是堂会和帮派的联系人
[15:24] Looks like we found our dai lo. 看起来我们知道谁是”带路”了
[15:49] Detectives, how can I help you? 警探 有什么需要帮忙的?
[15:51] Jack Chao Lu. You remember him? 陆超 记得他吗?
[15:54] Hmm, yes, of course. 嗯 当然记得
[15:56] Hong Lu’s son. 陆红的儿子
[15:57] Got killed by street gangs, I think.Very tragic. 因为街头帮派之争死了 很不幸
[16:00] We’re looking at the Drag Boys. I’m sure you’re familiar. 我们正在查龙太子帮 我确信你很了解
[16:03] Gangs are horrible for Chinatown. 帮派是唐人街的祸害
[16:04] I’ve always tried to g rid of them. 我一直想除掉他们
[16:06] That why your name is on a dozen of their bail ips? 那你的名字如何会反复出现在 他们的保释单上?
[16:08] Putting banger back on the street your idea ofleaning up Chinatown? 把坏蛋放回来 这就是你整肃唐人街的方法?
[16:13] : No, you misundstand. 没有 你们误会了
[16:15] I run the CTA scholarship fund. 我管理着CTA的资助基金
[16:18] We try to help children o lost their way. 我们要帮助误入歧途的孩子
[16:20] All right, drop the act, Bo-Lin. 好了 别演戏了 博林
[16:22] We know that you were the dai lo back in 1983. 1983年时你就是”带路”
[16:24] If Jack was targeted went from you. 如果Jack成了靶子 必然是你的消息
[16:26] I’m just a local businesan. 我只是个商人
[16:28] I want to help, but I don’t know anything. 尽力行善而已 我什么都不知道
[16:30] Just tell us who h a problem with Jack. 告诉我们谁和Jack有过节
[16:31] We’ll leave you alone. 我们就不烦你了
[16:33] Otherwise we gotta start looking into your affairs. 否则我们就得查查你的底细了
[16:35] It’s your time to waste, Detective. 那你就白费力气了 警探
[16:37] I’ve been a friend to the department f many years. 我和警局是多年的朋友
[16:41] That’s whatou’ll find. 你也就能查出这个了
[16:43] This ain’t going away, friend. 这事儿不会就此罢休的 伙计
[16:45] Have a nice day, Detectives. 过得开心点 警探
[16:57] unknown: 9pm tonight. 未知: 今晚九点
[16:59] Yeah, I’m looking for Emil Parker. 我找Emil Parker
[17:01] Okay, do you have his new numb? 好吧 你知道他的新号码吗?
[17:03] He’s not in any trouble.I just need to talk to him about something he saw 他没惹事 我只想和他聊聊
[17:07] at the 他在停车场看到的事情
[17:09] ‘am?Hello? 夫人? 喂?
[17:12] Uh, who’s printing five trees of paper? 谁在打印”纸上的五棵树”?
[17:14] Wh are you looking for? 你在找什么?
[17:15] “Chapter Two. “第二章”
[17:16] Some elevator repairman “found her “修电梯的人发现了她”
[17:18] rolled up in an old throw rug, fair-skinned and raven-haired.” Is tt yours? “被卷在废旧毯子里 剥了皮拔了发” 这是你的吗?
[17:21] What a man pnts is his own business. 打印什么可是我自己的事
[17:23] Oh, sorry, just trying to do a little police business. 抱歉 我只是做些警探该做的事
[17:26] What’d you find? 有什么发现?
[17:27] Jack talked to a cop after all. Jack后来和一个警察谈过
[17:29] Two months before he died someone logged him in as a ped stop. 他死前2个月 有人记录了他的来访
[17:32] Who? 谁?
[17:34] I’m trying to print that out, but now it’s in all is mess. 我想打印来着 现在你那一团乱麻里了
[17:41] Ray Bianchi, narcotics. Ray Bianchi 缉毒组
[17:44] Did’t Boss say he asked Bianchi out Jack bacin the day? 老大不是说他当年问过Bianchi 关于Jack的事吗?
[17:48] Said he’d never heard of the kid. 他声称自己没见过那孩子
[17:52] I’m sorry, John. 抱歉 John
[17:53] I want to help, but, uh, thatas 26 years ago. 我想帮忙 可都过去26年了
[17:57] All right, lete refresh yo memory. 没事 我来帮你回忆
[17:59] Jack Chao Lu. Jack 陆超
[18:01] You stopped him outside the 10th Street sino. 你在第10街赌场外拦下他
[18:04] June 1 1983. 那是1983年6月1日
[18:10] You ow how many Chinese kids I CBopped outside th casino? 你知道我在赌场外面 拦过多少中国孩子吗?
[18:13] Back then you me both had a seat at Jimmy’s Thursday night game, 那时候我们都参加Jimmy周四的牌局
[18:16] seven-card stud.Remeer that? 七张牌梭哈 记得吗?
[18:18] Of course, till the fe shut it down. 当然记得 后来他老婆不干了
[18:21] One night at the table I asked you. 有天晚上我在牌桌上问你
[18:22] You said you nev heard of him. 你说从未听说过他
[18:27] If that’s what I said, en I guess I had my reasons. 我那么说是有我的理由的
[18:30] I was working a homicide, Ray. 我当时在调查谋杀案 Ray
[18:40] S@A Okay, look. 好吧 听着
[18:42] I s on a joint task force with the Feds.Heroin trafficking 我当时和联邦调查局的人联手 执行特别任务 海洛因交易
[18:46] It was big. 大案子
[18:47] I beat my head against the walln this case. 我在这案子上四处碰壁
[18:49] It was cold before the kid was in the ground. 在那孩子下葬前 这案子已注定成为悬案
[18:51] Believe me, anything I had on h wouldn’t have helped you. 相信我 我掌握的信息帮不上你
[18:54] That was my call to ma, not your Believe me, anything I had on h wou 那得我说了算 不是你
[18:56] I’m sorry, John.d you. 对不起 John
[18:57] I codn’t out myself even after the kid got kild. 即使那孩子被杀 我也不能毁了自己
[19:00] He was an informant? 他是线人?
[19:01] No, he was just a young kid looking for revenge. 不 他只是个想报仇的孩子
[19:29] You, drop the knife. 放下刀子
[19:34] Get . 上车
[19:42] Yoare one dumb kid. 你真是个傻小子
[19:44] They had guns and you arrest me for a knife? 他们有枪 而我拿把刀就被捕了?
[19:46] I am not arrestingou. 我没有逮捕你
[19:48] I’m saving your ass. What the hell were you thinking? 我在救你 你想什么呢?
[19:50] Just want to know which one of them did it. 只是想弄清楚到底谁干的
[19:52] – Did what, kid? – My girl got shot. – 干什么 孩子? – 我女朋友被枪杀了
[19:56] And nobody cares. 却没人管
[19:57] Going after some Dragon Boy won’t make a difference. 去追究哪个龙太子帮的人干的 也于事无补
[20:00] You’re just like the restf them. 你和他们都一样
[20:01] You accept it’s how it is, and you don’t do anything. 你接受现实 什么都不做
[20:03] , the department is going after the guys that run the street gangs. 当局要抓的是帮派幕后操纵者
[20:07] The heroinmugglers. 那些走私毒品的人
[20:08] And you, I want you to stay away from those thugs. 你要离那些暴徒远远的
[20:11] You hear me? 听到了吗?
[20:12] Then tell me what to do. 那告诉我该怎么做
[20:14] I gotta do something. 我必须做点什么
[20:19] Had a flophouse out in Fairhill. 在Fairhill找了家小旅馆
[20:21] Paid the kid a few bucks to come out once a week and translate tapes. 每周一次 给他几美元翻译录音带
[20:24] God knows we needed the help. 上帝为证 我们需要帮手
[20:26] The Feds h translators. You didn’t need to get Jack involved.
[20:29] One guy spoke Cantonese. 只有一个人会说粤话
[20:31] Came down from New York twice a month. 每个月从纽约过来2次
[20:34] at was on those tapes? 录音带上说什么?
[20:36] No. Couple small drug busts, that’s it. 不多 抓了几个小喽�� 仅此而已
[20:39] I want the transcripts. 我要看记录
[20:42] Feds got that stuff, if they even still have it. 在联邦调查局那儿 如果他们还保存着的话
[20:48] Call who you gotta call. 给需要的人打电话
[21:04] We hadll day. 我们有一整天
[21:06] Uh, I’ll call you back. 等会儿打给你
[21:07] Detective Rush Rush警探
[21:09] I brought you that tea that you like. 我带来了你那天想要的茶
[21:11] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[21:12] Here, have a seat. 请坐
[21:14] Is there a pla we could, uh, talk? 有地方让我们谈谈吗?
[21:21] I’m gonna make some of this tea. Want some? 我去泡些茶 你想要吗?
[21:29] I worked at Hong Sheng Long since I was a d. 我从小就在恒盛隆干活
[21:33] Stock shelves, deliveries, whatever they need. 进货 发货 任何需要的活计
[21:36] It sounds like you gave your life that store. 你为那家店付出了一生心血
[21:38] I owe them a 我欠他们的不止那些
[21:41] Why’s that, Warren? 怎么回事 Warren?
[21:46] You know, coming in here took courage. 来这里是需要勇气的
[21:49] No. 不
[21:51] I’m not that kind of person. 我不是那种人
[21:53] You’re here, aren’t you? 但你来了 不是吗?
[21:54] I used to want to like the Dragon Boys. 我曾经希望自己能像龙太子帮的人一样
[21:59] You know, not afraid of anything. 无所畏惧
[22:02] But it was Jack who had the real courage, not me. 但真正有勇气的是Jack 不是我
[22:09] ey took Stacey, Jack. I could’t stop ’em.They had guns. 他们把Stacey带走了 Jack 我阻止不了 他们有枪
[22:12] Calmown. Just tell me what happened. 冷静一点 告诉我怎么回事
[22:13] Supposed to watch my ster so I figured I’d take her to the arcade, 我在照看妹妹 想带她去拱廊那里
[22:16] – just-just for a little while… – Which arcade? – 就去一会儿… – 哪个拱廊?
[22:17] Near the Tenth Street casino. 第10街赌场附近那个
[22:19] – Oh, my God. – I know, I screwed up! – 天哪 – 我知道我搞砸了!
[22:21] Bunch of Dgon Boys– they told me– 一帮龙太子帮的人 他们告诉我…
[22:23] old me to bringoney to this address. 让我带钱去这个地方
[22:26] They’re going to kill Stacey. 他们会杀了Stacey
[22:27] – Just let me think. – What am I going to do? – 让我想想 – 我该怎么办?
[22:29] All they want is the money. They’re gonna give her back. 他们只是想要钱 他们会放了她的
[22:31] Said they want $360 for luck. 他们想要360美元 以表吉利
[22:40] Warren, look at me. Warren 看着我
[22:42] Go home, okay? I’ll try to bring her back to you. 回家去 好吗? 我去把她带回来
[22:46] A van dropped off Stacey few hours later. 几小时后有辆货车把Stacey扔下来
[22:51] at happened to Jack? Jack怎么了?
[22:52] I found out the next day he was dead. 第二天我发现他已经死了
[22:55] You ask Stacey what she saw? 你问过Stacey都看见什么了吗?
[22:56] Shdidn’t talk for a week. 她一周都没说话
[22:59] Made her promise not to tell anyo what happened. 我让她保证不对任何人说这件事
[23:03] She never trusted megain. 她再也不相信我了
[23:05] We’ll need to talk to Stacey. 我们得和Stacey谈谈
[23:07] We don’t talk amore. 我们不来往了
[23:08] e never comes back to visit. 她从不回来
[23:10] If I could just go back, 如果能重活一遍
[23:14] I would have brougcomes the money myself. 我会自己去送钱
[23:29] Hey,orgeous. 嘿 美人
[23:31] What’s that you said, I never take you out? 你是不是说 我从不带你出去?
[23:36] Not like that. 那也不要这样吧
[23:38] What’s the matter? You don’t liketalian? 怎么了? 不喜欢意大利风格?
[23:40] Food or the car? 你指食物还是车?
[23:44] I know this great little place down the Shore.Come on. 海边有个很棒的小地方 走吧
[23:47] The Shore? 海边?
[23:49] How fast is that car? 这车能有多快?
[23:51] I’ll get you home before sunup. 日出前肯定送你到家
[24:01] Haven’t done this in a while. 有一阵子没这么玩过了
[24:05] What, skeeball or the go-carts? 哪一个 弹球机还是卡丁车?
[24:07] – Watch the sun come up. – Oh, yeah. – 看日出 – 哦 是啊
[24:11] It’s good. 很美
[24:13] I’m sorry I got us kicked out back there. 很抱歉刚才我们被踢出局了
[24:17] You ran a ten-year-old kid off the track. 你把一个10岁孩子撞出了车道
[24:19] Hey, him or me. 嘿 否则就是我被撞出去了
[24:20] Yeah, well, punk tried to box me in. 那个小混混想挡住我
[24:22] Should see me on the bumper cars. 应该看看我开碰碰车时的样子
[24:26] So the wine, the food… 那么那酒 和美食…
[24:30] the Maserati? 那辆玛莎拉蒂?
[24:34] Then what, you don’t think I can rock that? 怎么 你觉得我没本事得到这些?
[24:36] I know what you make. 我知道你是什么样的人
[24:38] Gotta play the part sometimes. 有时侯不得不演演戏
[24:40] I thought you might get a kick out of it. 我以为你应该会很开心
[24:43] Oh, no, I did. 是的 我是很开心
[24:45] It was fun. 很好玩
[24:47] Thanks. 谢谢你
[24:48] Figured diamond studs might seem a little too forward, you know. 钻石坠子可能太出格了一点
[24:51] Oh, yeah, this is much more subtle. Hm. 是啊 这个就精巧多了
[24:54] It’s not a rental. 这不是租来的
[24:57] Figured since you’re my girl and all. 既然你是我的女人
[25:04] It’s-it’s beautiful. 它-它很漂亮
[25:07] Um, I can’t wear this around. 我不能随身戴着它
[25:10] Not on my salary. 我的薪水买不起它
[25:11] Hold on to it till the next time we go out. 留着它 下次我们出来玩时再戴
[25:15] Let me guess. No returns or exchanges? 我来猜猜 不能退货和调换?
[25:18] You don’t like it? 你不喜欢它?
[25:21] No, I-I didn’t say that. 不 我没这么说
[25:23] Just don’t throw it in the Schuylkill. 别把它扔到Schuylkill河里就行了
[25:27] Hey. 嘿
[25:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:40] – But… what? – You lied. – 但…怎么了? – 你吹牛了
[25:43] Said you’d get me back before sunup. Come on. 说过要在日出前送我回家的 来吧
[25:56] You don’t mind, I’ll give that back to you when we’re done here. 你不会介意吧 问完话后我会还给你
[25:59] I don’t mean to be rude, but I’ve got a condo showing at 11:00… 我不想显得无礼 但我11点有个楼盘展示…
[26:02] When was the last time you saw your cousin Jack Lu? 你最后一次见到表兄Jack陆 是几时?
[26:05] I’m not sure. He died when I was just a little kid. 记不清了 他死时我还是个小孩
[26:08] You remember being kidnapped? 你记得曾被绑架吗?
[26:11] I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 我不明白你们在说些什么
[26:14] Your brother said Jack went off to pay your ransom. 你哥哥说Jack去付了你的赎金
[26:17] You came home a few hours later, but he never did. 几小时后你回到了家 但他再也没回来
[26:21] Warren said that? Warren那样说的?
[26:23] He wants to help us find out what happened to Jack. 他想帮我们搞清Jack出了什么事
[26:34] Listen, maybe I went missing a few hours, but I don’t remember specifics. 听着 或许我曾失踪过几小时 但我记不清细节了
[26:39] Anything you saw or heard could be helpful. 任何你的所见所闻都可能有帮助
[26:41] I was six years old. 我当时6岁大
[26:44] I’m sorry. May I have my phone back now? I… 抱歉 我现在能拿回手机了? 我…
[26:45] When I was five I was playing outside. 当我5岁时有次我在屋外玩耍
[26:49] Neighbor’s father had a heart attack, right in front of me. 邻居的爸爸突发心脏病 就发生在我面前
[26:53] I remember the sound when his head hit pavement. 我记得他头撞到路面的声音
[26:56] I can still see his mail blowing into the street. 我还记得他的邮件散落街上的画面
[27:00] I remember everything. 我记得所有的细节
[27:03] I was five. 我那时才5岁
[27:04] Jack saved your life. Jack救了你的命
[27:06] Don’t you think you owe him anything for that? 你不认为你欠他个人情吗?
[27:11] There was this… 当时 那里…
[27:14] dripping pipe. 滴水的管子
[27:18] I’ll never forget that pipe. 我永远也忘不了那些管子
[27:30] Cut it out, stupid. 停手 傻子
[27:38] Don’t hurt her. I got the lucky money. $360. 别伤害她 我拿来了钱 360美元
[27:41] Hand it over. 拿过来
[27:43] I’d be honored to give it to Mr. Bo-Lin Chen myself. 能亲手交给陈博林先生我会很荣幸
[27:45] Just give it to me. 给我就可以了
[27:46] Please, I just want to talk to Mr. Bo-Lin Chen. I’ll cause no trouble. 求你了 我只想和陈博林说几句话 我不是来找麻烦的
[27:50] Mr. Bo-Lin Chen, huh? 陈博林 哈?
[27:51] Stand still. 站着别动
[28:01] You’re gonna get your wish. 如你所愿
[28:03] Bo-Lin will be the last person you ever see. 博林会是你见到的最后一个人
[28:06] Let’s go. 走
[28:14] Some guy brought me home. 几个人把我带回了家
[28:16] Spent the rest of my life trying to erase it. 我这辈子都想忘掉它
[28:19] You know where you were? 你知道你当时在哪里吗?
[28:21] Think it was underneath Shah-Lo Restaurant. 应该是在Shah-Lo餐馆地下
[28:24] Saw a bunch of take-out boxes and stuff like that. 看见很多送外卖的盒子之类的
[28:26] But they took him somewhere else. 但是他们把他带到了别处
[28:29] To see Bo-Lin Chen. 去见陈博林
[28:31] I don’t know where. 我不知道是哪里
[28:34] But I never saw Jack again. 但我再也没有见到过Jack
[28:41] – What can I do for you, Detectives? – You can sit down. – 有什么我可以效劳的 警探? – 你可以坐下
[28:44] Sure. 没问题
[28:45] You own the Shah-Lo Restaurant, Mr. Chen? Shah-Lo餐馆归你所有 陈先生?
[28:49] I have many business interests. 我有很多产业
[28:52] Like kidnapping for ransom? 比如绑架后索求赎金?
[28:53] Is this some kind of joke? 这是在开玩笑吧?
[28:54] In 1983 a little girl was held against her will in the basement of your restaurant. 1983年有一个小姑娘被关在了 你餐馆的地下室
[28:59] That never happened. 没有的事
[29:00] Well, she remembers it pretty good. Knows your name. 她记得很清楚 知道你的名字
[29:02] Lots of people know my name. 很多人知道我的名字
[29:04] If she saw me commit such a horrible crime, you should arrest me. 如果她目睹我犯下了这么可怕的罪行 你们应该逮捕我
[29:09] No? 不吗?
[29:12] I didn’t think so. 我认为你们也不会那样做
[29:13] – I’d like to leave now. – Take a seat. – 我想现在可以走了 – 坐下
[29:19] Just need to confirm the last time you saw Jack Chao Lu. 确认一下你最后见Jack 陆超的时间
[29:23] Already told the lieutenant. 早就告诉队长了
[29:25] I want to help your investigation, but I don’t see how I can. 我是想帮忙调查 但我爱莫能助
[29:29] Well, stop jerking us around, for one. 别再拖时间了 再说一次
[29:30] What’d you call yourself last time we talked? Friend to the department? 上次我们谈话时 你怎么形容自己的? 警局之友?
[29:34] That’s a joke. 那就是个笑话
[29:36] I serve as a liaison. 我就像是一个联络员
[29:38] Long as the tourists are safe the police don’t care about the people in Chinatown. 只要游客们安全 警察从不关心唐人街的居民
[29:44] Oh, and you do? 哦 你关心?
[29:45] They come to me when they need help. 他们需要帮助时会来找我
[29:48] No, you threaten them so they won’t talk to us. 不对 你威胁他们 所以他们不和我们交流
[29:50] Exploit them in sweatshops, casinos, brothels. 在地下工厂 赌场 妓院里剥削他们
[29:53] That all ends today. 现在这一切都结束了
[29:54] What are you talking about? 你们在说些什么?
[29:55] We’re shutting it all down. 我们要把它们全都关了
[29:57] Not mine, but what’s the point? You shut ’em down. Other ones pop up. 不是我开的 但有意义吗? 你关了一批 马上又出来另一批
[30:00] Maybe. But between now and then you’ll lose a lot of money. 可能 但那期间你会损失很多钱
[30:08] I tell you what I know, you leave Chinatown alone? 告诉你我所知道的 你们就不来烦唐人街了?
[30:12] August 12, 1983. Jack Chao Lu. 1983年8月12号 Jack 陆超
[30:17] Jack grew up in Chinatown, but didn’t understand how it works. Jack在唐人街长大 但不知道这里的规矩
[30:22] I just tried to put some sense to him. 我只是试图让他脑子清醒点
[30:34] Look, don’t hurt Stacey Lee, please, all right. I’ve got your money. 别伤害Stacey李 求求你 我拿来了钱
[30:39] There’s been some misunderstanding. 这里一定有什么误会
[30:42] But I appreciate this token of your respect. 但我谢谢你看得起我给这份钱
[30:51] What is this about? 这个用来干嘛的?
[30:53] – You cooperate with police? – I know what you are. – 你和警察合作了? – 我知道你是什么人
[30:58] I’m a businessman. And friend of your father’s. 我是个商人 也是你父亲的朋友
[31:02] He’d be so ashamed if he saw how you speak to me, with such disrespect. 他看见你这样和我说话会羞愧的 太无礼了
[31:07] Businessman, my ass. You smile in our face. You stab us in the back. 商人 去你的 你是当面笑 背后捅刀子
[31:10] No, no, no, no, no. You got it wrong, son. 不 不 不 不 不 你理解错了 孩子
[31:14] You want criminal, look at your cop friend. 你想逮住那些罪犯 看看那些警察朋友
[31:17] He’s too busy lining his pockets with my money to arrest anyone. 他忙着把我给的钱往兜里塞 没空抓人
[31:20] That’s not true. 那不是真的
[31:22] You’ve got a lot to learn about the world. 关于这个世道 你要学的还多着呢
[31:37] Jack left angry, but he was alive. Jack怒气冲冲地离开 但他走时还活着
[31:39] Angry with you. 带着对你的愤怒
[31:40] With the police department, of course. 当然是对警局的
[31:42] They let him down. 他们让他失望了
[31:43] You’re the one who buys cops. 你收买了警察
[31:45] It’s not bribery if the cop takes the money. It’s extortion. 如果警察收了钱就不是贿赂 那是勒索
[31:49] I’m the victim here. 我才是受害者
[31:50] Then file a complaint. Give us the cop’s name. 那就写封投诉信 告诉我们名字
[31:53] I can’t do that. I’m being extorted, 我不能那么做 我是被勒索的
[31:55] afraid for my life and so on. 还要担惊受怕
[32:00] You seem to be smart. 你看起来挺聪明
[32:03] You’ll figure it out. 自己想明白吧
[32:11] Anything on Bianchi? 有没有关于Bianchi的线索?
[32:13] Found some financial discrepancies. 财务上有些问题
[32:15] All three of his kids went to private colleges. 他3个孩子都上了私立大学
[32:18] On full scholarships paid for by dummy corporations, foundations. 全额奖学金由傀儡公司支付
[32:22] Traced back to the CTA. 追根溯源查到了CTA
[32:24] Maybe Jack confronted Bianchi. 或许Jack找Bianchi对质
[32:26] Had a lot to lose. 损失大了
[32:28] Pension, for sure, probably jail time. 养老金肯定没了 或许还要坐牢
[32:31] Get him in here. 把他带来
[32:42] CTA scholarships are the tip of the iceberg, Ray. CTA的奖学金不过是冰山一角 Ray
[32:44] We’re going through your tax returns and bank statements now. 我们在查你的纳税申报单和银行对帐单
[32:47] I’m retired, John.
[32:49] You’re going to call the rat squad without even talking to me? 你不和我谈就要去找内务部了?
[32:51] They even think you got a kid’s murder on your hands. Bribery’s the least of your problems. 他们还认为你卷入某起少年谋杀案 收贿是你最轻的罪名
[32:55] You know me 30 years. You got to know I would never hurt that kid. 我们认识30年了 你知道我不会伤害那孩子的
[32:59] You gave his name to Bo-Lin Chen. What do you call that? 你把他的名字告诉了陈博林 怎么解释?
[33:01] No. No way. That kid didn’t need no help to get himself into trouble. 不 不可能 那个孩子是自找麻烦
[33:04] I was in a tough spot. 我进退两难
[33:05] You put yourself in a tough spot when you took money from Bo-Lin. 你收了博林的贿赂 当然进退两难
[33:08] We make deals, John. It’s how Chinatown works. 我们做了交易 John 这就是唐人街的办事规矩
[33:11] We got to take the gifts, or the Tong won’t even talk to us. 必须拿钱 否则没有堂会和我们谈话
[33:14] Don’t say “we.” 别说”我们”
[33:15] Fine. I got Bo-Lin to stop the gang shoot-outs over turf. 好吧 我让博林停止帮派争斗
[33:19] In exchange for what? 用什么作交换?
[33:20] Letting him smuggle drugs, run brothels and casinos? 让他贩毒 组织卖淫 开妓院?
[33:23] What was I supposed to do? 我能怎么办?
[33:24] Let tourists get killed while they’re eating their sweet and sour chicken? 让游客在吃宫保鸡丁时被干掉?
[33:27] Jack Lu reached out to the department for help, Ray. Jack陆 去局里是求助 Ray
[33:30] He went against what everybody told him, 他不相信周围人告诉他的
[33:32] and he trusted a cop. He trusted you. 他选择相信警察 相信你
[33:36] What do you want from me? 你想知道什么?
[33:40] Start with the truth. 说真相
[33:45] I can’t give you Bo-Lin. 我不能说是博林干的
[33:47] Do you have proof that he’s the doer? 你有能证明他是主谋的证据吗?
[33:49] No. There’s not gonna be none. 没 不会有的
[33:51] He never got within a foot of the really dirty work. 他连一个指头都不沾真正的非法勾当
[33:54] Then it’s on you. 那说说你吧
[34:00] I couldn’t protect that kid. 我没法保护那个孩子
[34:03] He had his own set of keys to the flophouse. 他自己有那个破旅馆的钥匙
[34:11] Hey, kid. 嘿 小伙子
[34:12] What you doing here? It ain’t Thursday. 你在这里干嘛? 今儿不是星期四
[34:17] What’s up? 怎么了?
[34:18] I just want to know one thing. 我只想知道一件事情
[34:21] Do you know who killed Tam? Have you known all along? 你知道谁杀了棠? 你是不是一直都知道?
[34:23] Hey. What’s wrong? 嘿 怎么了?
[34:26] Answer my question. 回答我的问题
[34:28] There were rival tongs. One shoots up the other’s festival over turf. 那是帮会斗争 一方在另一方庆典时开火抢夺地盘
[34:33] All right? 好吧?
[34:35] No, you got to let it go. 别这样 别管这事了
[34:37] That’s why you’re going after the heroin smugglers, right? 那就是你追捕毒贩的理由 对吧?
[34:39] Bo-Lin Chen. So you can stop that kind of violence? 陈博林 那样你就能阻止那种暴力事件?
[34:42] Look, I told you we’re gonna get those guys, but first, we got to build a case. 听着 我告诉过你我们会抓住那些人 但前提是能够立案
[34:46] How you gonna do that when Bo-Lin Chen is paying you to make sure he doesn’t get arrested? 你怎么能做到那样? 陈博林都付钱给你确保不被逮到啦
[34:53] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[34:55] No wonder everything’s so messed up around here. 难怪这里所有的事情都那么复杂
[34:58] Good guys are the same as the bad guys. 好人和坏人同流合污
[35:06] Went in the room, and… 进到房间里 然后…
[35:08] whole place was torn apart. 整个地方被翻个底朝天
[35:12] Jack got the other tapes. Jack拿走了另外的带子
[35:14] What other tapes? 什么另外的带子?
[35:20] I held back the ones with Bo-Lin’s voice on them. 我一直藏着的 那上面有博林的声音
[35:23] It was my insurance policy. Jack got ’em all. 那是我用来保命的 Jack全拿走了
[35:27] – And where are they now? – Gone. – 那些带子现在哪里? – 没了
[35:29] Bo-Lin probably destroyed them when he took Jack out. 博林杀掉Jack的时候可能销毁了
[35:31] You could have made a case against Bo-Lin with everything you saw and did, Ray. 你本可以用你的所闻所见立案控告博林
[35:35] It doesn’t matter. 无济于事
[35:37] It’s the tong. 关键是帮会
[35:39] You cu-You cut off one head of the dragon, the other one grows back. 你干…你干掉龙太子帮的一个头目 会有其他老大冒出来
[35:42] Then you go after that one, and you go after the one after that. 那你就去追捕那一个 接着再抓下一个
[35:45] You get the guy that did the crime, Ray. That’s the job. 你就要抓捕犯罪分子 Ray 这是职责所在
[35:56] I’m gonna need that phone now. 我现在要打个电话
[35:59] Call my delegate. 叫我的律师
[36:01] You might want to call your wife first. 你或许想先打给你老婆
[36:13] If Jack went back to Bo-Lin, he’d destroy those tapes. 如果Jack去找博林 他就会毁了那些带子
[36:17] Not to mention Jack. 更别说Jack了
[36:20] Unless the kid got smarter than that. 除非那孩子留了一手
[36:44] I can’t listen anymore. 我听不下去了
[36:45] It’s important you ID the voices. 你是否能识别磁带上的声音很重要
[36:47] Please don’t ask me to do this. 别逼我做这个
[36:54] Mrs. Lu, 卢女士
[36:58] your son Jack was very brave. 你的儿子Jack很勇敢
[37:01] Honorable. 令人尊敬
[37:04] He deserves better. 他应当死得有价值
[37:06] Justice. 得到公正
[37:09] One of them is Bo-Lin Chen. 其中一个是博林 Chen
[37:12] And the other voice? 那另一个呢?
[37:15] Ling, my eldest son, Ling 我的大儿子
[37:18] selling his soul to the devil. 把他的灵魂出卖给了魔鬼
[37:27] Hong Sheng Long Market has two trucks. 恒盛隆超市有两辆货车
[37:30] Can easily move shipments without being stopped. 可以轻易无阻碍地运货
[37:33] What about your father? He’s not the type that can be bought. 那你老爸呢? 他不是那种能被收买的人
[37:37] Don’t worry about him. He trusts what I say. 别担心他那里 他很信任我
[37:41] He’ll never know. 他永远不会知道
[37:50] Anything you need. 满足你所需
[37:54] I’m sorry, Detectives. I don’t recognize either of the voices. 对不起 警探 我认不出任何声音
[37:57] Oh, it’s you and Bo-Lin. 那是你和博林呐
[38:00] No, no, you’re mistaken. 不 不 你搞错了
[38:01] Your brother found this tape. Probably listened to the whole thing. 你弟弟发现了这盒带子 可能他听到了一切
[38:04] If I was him, I’d be pretty disappointed in my older brother. 如果我是他 会对我哥哥相当失望
[38:08] He was a naive little kid. Didn’t know anything about responsibility. 他就是个天真的小孩 根本不知道何为责任
[38:10] He cared about doing the right thing. 他关心如何去做正确的事情
[38:14] Doesn’t count in your book? 在你字典里没这种事吧?
[38:15] Jack just cared about himself. Jack只关心自己
[38:17] In our culture, we honor and protect our family above all else. 在我们的文化里 使家族增辉 保护家庭最重要
[38:21] Think your mother felt the same way. 你妈妈也是这么想的
[38:25] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[38:27] Well, you said that you weren’t on the tape, but she heard it. 你说录音里没有你 但她听出来了
[38:30] Told us herself. 是她告诉我们的
[38:32] Well, I think a mother recognizes her own son. 我想母亲是可以认出自己儿子声音的
[38:37] Is she here? 她在这儿?
[38:41] No, she’s gone home. 没 她回家了
[38:44] But she did want us to give you this. 但是她让我们给你这个
[38:55] What’s it say? 说的什么?
[38:57] “You have brought shame to your father, “你令你的父亲…
[39:01] “and to our family name.” 和家族名声蒙羞”
[39:06] That’s why you had to stop Jack. 那就是你阻止Jack的原因
[39:09] He never understood. 他从不理解
[39:13] He never understood. 他从不理解
[39:14] Jack never understood. Jack从不理解
[39:25] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么?
[39:26] You’re using Dad’s trucks to ship heroin. I know when and where. 你用爸爸的货车运海洛因 我知道时间和地点
[39:30] I’m just making a little extra money for the store. 我只是给店里赚点外快
[39:34] So Dad knows? 老爸知道吗?
[39:35] We already pay hundreds of dollars a week to those punks. 我们每周要给那些流氓几百美元
[39:38] Why shouldn’t we get a piece of the pie? 为什么我们就不能来分杯羹呢?
[39:40] Because they’re lowlife criminals, and we’re not. 因为他们是下贱的罪犯 而我们不是
[39:42] Bo-Lin Chen asked for my help, and is very generous in exchange. 陈博林要我帮忙 回报很丰厚
[39:46] I can’t believe you’d touch money from his pockets. 我真不敢相信你竟然赚他的钱
[39:48] You’re a ridiculous little child. 你真是个白痴啊
[39:50] I’d be a sucker if I didn’t take an opportunity handed to me on a silver platter. 如果不抓住送上门的好机会 那我就是脑子进水了
[39:53] So, Dad’s a sucker? 那老爸脑子也进水了?
[39:57] He’s very traditional, and there’s no point getting him confused with more business affairs. 他太保守 也没必要让他去搞别的生意
[40:02] I’m taking over the store. 我接管了商店
[40:03] Not yet, you’re not. 至少目前还不是 你还没有
[40:04] Just leave this alone. 别管这件事
[40:05] Everybody around here wants to leave it alone. That’s why nothing ever changes. 这里的每个人都不管 所以才没什么改变
[40:09] What do you want to change, Jack? 你想改变什么 Jack?
[40:10] Your buddy Bo-Lin ordered the Dragon Boys to shoot up the summer festival. 你兄弟博林命令龙太子帮的人在端午节开火
[40:14] He didn’t care who got hurt. I’m going to make him care. 他从不关心谁会受伤 我会让他重视起来的
[40:17] You’ve lost your mind, little brother. 你已经疯了 弟弟
[40:19] Not me, Ling. 我没有 Ling
[40:22] They killed my Tam, and I got proof. 他们杀了我的棠 我有证据
[40:26] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[40:28] Wait. 等等
[40:30] Jack, you’re not going to tell Dad about the truck? Jack 你要告诉老爸货车的事?
[40:33] You did this to yourself. 是你自找的
[40:34] He’ll disown me. You know that. 他会和我断绝关系的 你知道的
[40:37] You’re not my brother. 你不再是我哥了
[40:43] Stop! 站住!
[40:45] Jack!
[40:48] Stop! 站住!
[40:51] Jack!
[41:18] * “Every breath you take” by The Police *
[41:23] * Every breath you take *
[41:28] * And every move you make *
[41:31] * Every bond you break, every step you take *
[41:36] * I’ll be watching you *
[41:40] * Every single day *
[41:44] * And every word you say *
[41:48] * Every game you play, every night you stay *
[41:52] * I’ll be watching you *
[41:56] * Oh, can’t you see *
[42:00] * You belong to me? *
[42:04] * Now, my poor heart aches *
[42:08] * With every step you take *
[42:12] * Every move you make *
[42:16] * Every vow you break *
[42:20] * Every smile you fake, every claim you stake *
[42:25] * I’ll be watching you *
[42:31] * Since you’ve gone, I’ve been lost without a trace *
[42:35] * I dream at night, I can only see your face *
[42:39] * I look around, but it’s you I can’t replace *
[42:43] * I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace *
[42:47] * I keep crying, baby, baby, please *
[43:10] * Oh, can’t you see *
[43:14] * You belong to me? *
[43:18] * Now, my poor heart aches… *
[43:22] * Every step you take *
[43:26] * Every move you make *
[43:30] * Every vow you break *
[43:34] * I’ll be watching you *
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme