Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] the following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event 故事纯属虚构 并无影射任何真人真事
[00:04] ******** 匹兹堡郊区 1963年11月1日
[00:18] Aw,come on. Of all the shots you leave me with; cross side. 拜托 怎么偏偏你给我留了个边球
[00:21] I’m screwed. 我完蛋了
[00:23] You know,so-called experts stroll in here, 那些在这闲逛的所谓专家说什么
[00:26] “Hey,angle this,angle that.” Blah,blah,blah. “从这个角打 从那个角打”什么什么的
[00:29] You know what pool is most of the time? 知道大部分时间打台球靠什么吗?
[00:32] Luck. 运气
[00:34] And I definitely don’t have it! 显然我没有!
[00:36] Thanks a lot,cue ball. I don’t need to win. 多谢了 主球 我别想赢了
[00:38] Why don’t you lay smack next to the eight there? 你干嘛不打旁边的8号球一下呢?
[00:42] Right where you want him,Duke. 正在你想要的位置 公爵
[00:51] Would you look at that?Boy,oh,boy. 你看见了吗? 伙计
[00:53] Bartender,couple shots of Jack for me and the hustler over here. 酒保 给我和那边的赌客来几杯杰克丹尼
[00:57] Come on. Let’s roll again. 来吧 再来一局
[00:59] What do you say,$75? 75美金 怎么样?
[01:05] $150 for the rack? 150块一局?
[01:06] $150? Oh,I don’t know. 150? 我不知道
[01:09] All right,forget it. 那好吧 算了
[01:11] You know what? Why not? 你猜怎么着? 为什么不呢?
[01:12] I’m feeling lucky,like you said. 像你说的 我觉得正走运
[01:15] Oh,by the way, 对了
[01:17] let me introduce myself. I’m the Duke. 自我介绍一下 我是”公爵”
[01:25] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[01:30] So many to choose from. 有这么多选择
[01:32] Corner. 角球
[01:36] Side. 边球
[01:39] What the hell,cross bank? 管它呢 灌球?
[01:44] I am just so damn lucky. 我真他妈走运
[01:46] By the way,Duke, 对了 “公爵”
[01:48] my name’s Patrick Lennox. 我叫Patrick Lennox
[01:50] And you can tell all the other yuks in Mayberry that they gotta come see the Rifle. 你可以告诉梅伯里其他的球手 让他们来见见”来复枪”
[01:54] Shoots fast,never misses. 出手迅速 弹无虚发
[01:59] Think you’re top dog at the table,do you? 你觉得你是球桌上的头号王牌 是吗?
[02:01] Yes,ma’am,I do. 是的 女士
[02:02] The great Baltimore Red’s got nothing on me. 最棒的”巴尔的摩红人”也拿我没辙
[02:05] I’d get going,I was you. 我要是你 就马上走
[02:10] My friends,I bid you adieu. 后会有期 我的朋友
[02:24] As we told you a moment ago, 我们刚才报道过
[02:26] President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas,Texas today. 今天肯尼迪总统在德克萨斯州达拉斯遇刺
[02:31] He was shot in Dallas at 12:25 12点25分 他在达拉斯被枪击
[02:35] as his car proceed through the crowded streets of Dallas. 当时他的车队正缓缓通过 达拉斯拥挤的街道
[02:40] From John John to his father: a last salute. 小约翰向他的父亲致以最后的敬礼
[02:55] Gamblers with sticks, 拿着球棍的赌徒
[02:56] it’s a dangerous combination. 真是危险的组合
[02:59] New owner’s got evidence on a Patrick Lennox, 新老板有Patrick Lennox案的线索
[03:01] a pool hustler,killed the same day as Kennedy. 是个台球赌徒 跟肯尼迪死于同一天
[03:04] Lennox was known as “The Rifle.”Cut down before getting his picture on Whitey’s wall of fame. Lennox被人叫做”来复枪” 在上Whitey的名人墙前就被杀了
[03:09] Gonna see your mug up here,Boss? 会在这看到你的照片吗 头儿?
[03:11] Don’t I wish.Fats,Wimpy Lassiter…Back in the day, 不是我不想 “胖子” “醉汉Lassiter”… 那个年代
[03:14] Whitey’s was famous for pool,gambling,and police raids. Whitey因台球 赌博和警察搜查而闻名
[03:18] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[03:20] It’s Baltimore Red. 他是”巴尔的摩红人”
[03:21] Any of ’em have real names? 他们都没有真名吗?
[03:23] Legend was he’d run 15 racks in Hoboken,then do it in Skokie a day later. 传说他在霍博肯连赢15场 第二天又去斯科基连赢15场
[03:28] Nobody knew where he was from,who he was. Real mystery man. 没人知道他从哪来 他是谁 很神秘的男人
[03:31] They say Lennox was supposed to play him right here at Whitey’s night before he died, 据说Lennox死前那晚 应该在这里Whitey和他比一场的
[03:35] but neither of ’em showed. 但他们两个都没有出现
[03:37] Scotty,Lil,Tom Puckett. Scotty, Lil 他是Tom Puckett
[03:38] He’s bringing Whitey’s back to life. 他让Whitey重见天日
[03:40] Open next week.That’s,of course,if my liquor license comes through… 下周开业 当然 如果我的酒类经营证批下来的话…
[03:43] Let’s see what you got first,buddy. 先让我们看看你有什么料 伙计
[03:45] Found it shoved way back in a cue holder 我发现这个塞在一个球棍箱里
[03:47] When I saw the date on the newspaper it was wrapped in,I figured… 我看到报纸上的日期 我想…
[03:51] .32 snub nose. 大口径的短管转轮手枪 点32口径
[03:53] Excuse me for a second. 抱歉离开一下
[03:54] ME report says this “Rifle” was killed with a.32.One shot. 尸检报告说”来复枪”是被一把点32杀死的 开了一枪
[03:58] Got a spent casing. 弹夹少了子弹
[04:00] Fired once. 开过一次
[04:02] “Kennedy Shot In Dallas,November 22,1963.” “肯尼迪在达拉斯遇刺 1963年11月22日”
[04:06] Papers ran five or six extra editions the day of the assassination. 遇刺那天报纸都出了五六个特别版
[04:09] This one went out at 3:00 p.m. 这个是下午3点出的
[04:11] It matches up.ME listed time of death approximately 2:00 P.M. 与案件相符 尸检说死亡时间大约是下午2点
[04:15] He was killed in Chestnut Hill. 他在栗山被杀
[04:17] What’s a pool hustler doing over in la-di-da land? 这个台球赌客在高档社区做什么?
[04:20] There’s nothing in the file. 档案里没说
[04:21] Why’s no one say squat about it for 40 years? 为什么40年来都没人提供线索?
[04:24] Hustlers and cops,Scotty.Not exactly bosom buddies. 赌客和警察 Scotty 不怎么亲近
[04:27] Maybe the Rifle hustled the wrong shark? 也许”来复枪”选错了恶棍赌博?
[04:29] And it earned him a bullet.
[05:00] COLD CASE Season 6 Episode 21 铁证悬案
[05:04] Patrick Lennox. Early 30s. No next of kin. Patrick Lennox 30出头 没有亲人
[05:07] Gunshot wound to the back. 枪伤在背部
[05:09] It was a.32 caliber round recovered. 是把点32转轮手枪
[05:11] Ballistics says body bullet matches the revolver from Whitey’s. 弹道组说死者身上的子弹 和在Whitey找到的手枪一致
[05:14] Got our murder weapon. 这就是凶器了
[05:15] And surprise,surprise– no registered owner on the gun. 真是惊讶–这枪没有注册过
[05:18] I’ll contact the manufacturer. Maybe they know who the dealer was. 我联系下厂家 也许他们知道零售商是谁
[05:21] A motel key in Lennox’s pocket led assigned to the Broad Street Motel. 从Lennox的口袋里找到的钥匙 是百老汇大街汽车旅馆的
[05:25] Manager ID’d him from the registries. 经理查了登记簿上的身份证明
[05:27] No address listed. 没有住址
[05:30] Bunch of train ticket stubs on him: 在他身上还发现了几张火车票根
[05:32] Detroit… Pittsburgh… Trenton. 底特律… 匹兹堡… 特伦顿
[05:36] All about a month apart. 互相相隔大概一个月
[05:37] Arrives in Philly November 1. 11月1日抵达费城
[05:39] Gets a match with this Baltimore Red on the 21st. 在21号和巴尔的摩红人相约比赛
[05:42] Supposed to happen at Whitey’s,but neither of ’em shows. 本应在Whitey比赛 但两人都未出现
[05:44] Body found 14 hours later in Chestnut Hill. 14小时后 尸体在栗山被发现
[05:47] Police canvassed the neighborhood.There were no witnesses. 警察访问了那附近的住客 没有目击者
[05:50] It was broad daylight. No one sees nothing? 光天化日之下 居然没人看见?
[05:52] Half hour after Kennedy’s shot? 在肯尼迪被枪击后半小时?
[05:53] Everybody was glued to their TVs. 每个人都在关注电视播报
[05:56] In three gunshots,the ’60s begun. 60年代就始于那三声枪响
[05:58] I was playing touch football at recess. 那时是课间 我在打触身式橄榄球
[06:02] Recess? 课间?
[06:04] Thought you were,like,45 when that happened. 我还以为那时你已经45岁了呢
[06:07] You’re thinking of when Lincoln was shot. 那是林肯被刺的时候
[06:10] Keep it up.See what happens. 继续编吧 看还能编出什么来
[06:13] Boss was right. 头儿是对的
[06:14] Whitey’s was the raid capital of Philly back in the day. Whitey那时真是费城警方抽查的重点
[06:17] Lennox was busted there for bookmaking November 3,1963. Lennox在1963年11月3日因为收受赌注 在那里被逮捕
[06:21] Couple weeks before he was murdered. 就在他遇害前几个星期
[06:22] Could be related. 也许和案子有关系
[06:24] Check this out. 看看这个
[06:25] Clerk listed a local guy,John Norwood,bailing him out. 警员记录说是个本地人 John Norwood保他出去的
[06:28] Puckett says this Norwood guy was a fixture at Whitey’s in the day; he coached younger players. Puckett说这个Norwood在那时 是Whitey的常客 他指导新球手
[06:32] We get a line on him? 我们有他的消息吗?
[06:34] Living it up at Green Acres Retirement. 在绿田养老院了此残生
[06:36] Vera and Minnesota Skinny are on their way to see him now. Vera和”明尼苏达瘦子”去找他了
[06:44] John Norwood?
[06:46] Sure am. Who’s asking? 是我 你是?
[06:48] Philly Homicide. 费城凶杀组
[06:50] You hung out at Whitey’s in ’63? 你63年在Whitey玩吗?
[06:52] In ’64, 还有64年
[06:53] ’65,’66. Place was a goldmine. 65 66年 那地方是个金矿
[06:56] How about Patrick Lennox? 那Patrick Lennox怎么样?
[06:58] Lennox?
[06:59] Never heard of him. 从没听过这个人
[07:00] You got a habit of bailing guys out of jail you never heard of? 你有保释你陌生人的习惯?
[07:04] Oh,that guy. 哦 他啊
[07:06] I bailed him out,sure. 我保他出来 是啊
[07:08] Kid had the mortal nuts. 那孩子对台球非常狂热
[07:10] A great stick with no fear. 打得一手好球 又无所畏惧
[07:12] But his game was flawed.Shame he got killed. 不过他的比赛技巧仍有瑕疵 他被杀了真是可惜
[07:15] What can you tell us about that? 关于这个你能提供什么线索吗?
[07:17] Nothing,really. It was a long time ago. 真的没什么 那是很久以前的事了
[07:19] Well,maybe you can remember where you were when JFK got shot? 也许你还记得肯尼迪遇刺时你在哪?
[07:22] Am I a suspect in that,too? 我也是那件案子的疑犯吗?
[07:25] Ain’t decided yet. 说不定呢
[07:26] Look,I was at Whitey’s watching Cronkite all day. 听着 那整天我都在Whitey 看Cronkite(新闻主播)的报道呢
[07:30] Give you names,you don’t believe me. 你要是不相信 我有证人的
[07:31] After you bailed Lennox out,you straighten his game out,too? 你保Lennox出狱之后 还指导了他的球技?
[07:34] No,that kid was more trouble than he was worth. 没有 那孩子惹的麻烦比他赚的钱多
[07:47] You see Red,you tell him the Rifle’s in town. 你要是遇见了”红人” 就跟他说”来复枪”在城里
[07:52] ******** 1963年11月5日
[07:53] See how you got your nickname. 看出你的绰号是怎么来的了
[07:55] But you bring that crap to Baltimore Red, 不过你打得这么烂 去找”巴尔的摩红人”
[07:58] he’ll knock you all over the felt. 他会把你打得得落花流水
[08:00] You talking to me…Doctor? 你是在跟我说话吗…”博士”?
[08:03] I’s looking at you,ain’t I? 我不是正看着你吗?
[08:05] You know Red? 你认识”红人”?
[08:06] That ain’t the point. 这不重要
[08:08] He strolls in,you better be ready. 他要是来了 你最好做足准备
[08:09] He’s the one who better be ready. 该做好准备的是他
[08:11] You don’t have the game to back the hustle. 你还没有和赌客比赛的实力
[08:13] You’re gonna get your ass kicked,and I don’t mean in the abstract. 你会被打得屁股开花 我不是打比方
[08:16] You’re the guy who’s been watching me shoot. 你一直在看我打球
[08:19] Your name Norwood? 你叫Norwood?
[08:20] I like “Doctor” better. 我更喜欢”博士”这个名字
[08:22] You bailed me out. 你保释我出狱的
[08:25] Look at the table. 看这球桌
[08:26] What’s your third shot? 你的第三杆是什么?
[08:29] Can’t even answer that,huh? You gotta think bigger. 连这个都说不出来 嗯? 你得多思考
[08:33] You know what happens when you see your third shot? 知道当你能预见到第三击时 会怎样吗?
[08:35] I don’t care,you bag of wind. 我不在乎 你光会嘴上功夫
[08:37] I’ll get there when I get there. 我打到那就知道怎么打了
[08:42] You stubborn bastard.Stop drinking like a boiled owl and clean out your ears. 你这死脑筋的蠢货 别再喝得烂醉了 清醒一下吧
[09:01] The only thing that kid left me with was a nickname: 那孩子留给我的唯一东西就是个绰号
[09:04] “Doctor.” “博士”
[09:05] Who’s the guy that turned Lennox into a ghost? 那个让Lennox闻风而逃的人是谁?
[09:07] “Monkey” Mack. “猴子” Mack
[09:08] Why was Lennox running from him? Lennox为什么要躲着他?
[09:10] They were partners years before in Philly. 他们几年前在费城是搭档
[09:13] Story was they hustled the wrong stakehorse for a chunk of change. 据说他们赌马输了一大笔钱
[09:18] And after that,Lennox left town? 在那以后 Lennox离开了?
[09:20] Left the stakehorse with two arms to break instead of four. 让他一人承担了所有的债
[09:24] Where’s Miller with the gun? Miller拿着枪去哪了?
[09:25] Manufacturer sold it to a traveling gun show. 生产商把枪卖给一个流动枪展商
[09:28] Still in business.She’s checking to see who bought it. 那个枪展现在还有 她去调查看是谁买了那把枪
[09:31] – ***** – Thanks,Lenny. – 这是你的 – 谢了 Lenny
[09:33] Can’t be a harder find than this “Baltimore Red.” 总比找到”巴尔的摩红人”容易
[09:36] You check Baltimore? 你要查巴尔的摩?
[09:38] Yeah,good idea. 对啊 真是好主意
[09:41] Nobody uses that alias in Baltimore or anywhere else. 无论在巴尔的摩还是其他地方 都没人会用这种化名了
[09:44] How ’bout a little hoagie with that Tabasco sauce? 豆腐三明治加上塔巴斯科辣椒味道咋样?
[09:48] Better than that bologna situation you got going on. 总比你的大红肠好
[09:50] Least mine’s got taste. 至少我这个味道不错
[09:52] Not that you would know. Inhale the whole damn thing anyway. 你怎么知道 你都是整个一口吞下的
[09:54] All right,all right. 好的 好的
[09:56] That Monkey Max,a real tool: 那个叫Mac猴子的 是个不折不扣的混球
[09:58] burglary,assault,you name it. 入室行窃 打架 恶习累累
[10:00] Sounds like a regular dumpster fire. 听上去不好惹啊
[10:02] Gets better.Genius was busted with a.32 three times. 现在好多了 他被抓了三次 用的都是点32手枪
[10:06] – Where’s he now? – Same place he spent half his natural life. – 他现在哪儿? – 当然是他待了大半辈子的地方
[10:18] A name like “Monkey,” life behind bars, 给自己取名”猴子” 关在栅栏后面
[10:21] kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy,ain’t it? 你给自己取化名还真有预见性啊?
[10:23] Heard ’em all before. 你说的我早听过了
[10:25] Not from Philly Homicide. 至少没从费城凶杀组的口里听过
[10:27] Understand you had a score to settle with Patrick Lennox,November ’63. 1963年11月 你去找Patrick Lennox算账了吧
[10:31] Been settling scores my whole life. 我这辈子都在找人算账
[10:33] One with Lennox ended with a.32,your weapon of choice. 和Lennox的帐最后以点32手枪收场了吧 这可是你的惯用武器
[10:37] Patrick ditched Philly after some dame broke his heart. 有人射穿了Patrick的心脏 他横尸费城
[10:40] The punks that he screwed over– they took it out on me. 他的债主 后来还找上了我
[10:44] Got any names? 知道姓名吗?
[10:45] Yeah,Jagoff One and Jagoff Two. 当然 一号混球和二号混球
[10:49] Hoping they’re both dead by now. 衷心希望他们已经上了西天
[10:51] Remember where you were when Kennedy got shot? Kennedy总统遇刺时 还记得你在哪里吗?
[10:53] Praying to a porcelain god, 向万能的主祈祷
[10:55] hung over like a sheet on a clothesline. 就像挂在晾衣绳上的床单一样
[10:57] Not much of an alibi. 这个不在场证明有点弱嘛
[10:59] You heard Lennox was back in town.What happened when you found him? 听说Lennox回来了 当年你找到他时发生了什么?
[11:02] Offered me a few shots of Beam,spotted me five on a rack. 他请我喝酒 打一局赢了我5分
[11:05] It’s water under the bridge. 我们重归于好
[11:06] Besides,I wasn’t the only one looking for him. 再说了 找他的不只我一个人
[11:10] ******** 1963年 11月7日
[11:12] Cheers. 干杯
[11:14] To the jerk who swore he’d never be back. 敬你这个发誓永不回来的混蛋
[11:16] I heard Red was here last week. 我听说红人上星期来这里了
[11:18] Baltimore Red?Yeah,right. 巴尔的摩红人? 真的啊
[11:21] Think he’s ever going to play you? 你以为他会和你比赛?
[11:23] I’m tracking him down.Prove I ain’t like these other pool bums. 我会赢他的 证明我和别的废物不一样
[11:26] Always got to be the best. 你总是要当第一
[11:28] Thought this was a “bad luck” town. 我还以为这里是”噩运之城”呢
[11:29] Yeah. When I beat him, 没错 当我打赢了他
[11:31] I ain’t going to have to sweat a measly 20 thou anymore. 我再也不用为那区区2万块发愁了
[11:34] Still dodging that debt? 还想着那笔债呢?
[11:37] Rumor is Red only runs two grand a game. 据说和红人比赛 每局赌注是2千美元
[11:40] You know what? I’ll make that up in no time. 知道吗? 我很快就能赚到
[11:42] Ain’t you heard? I’m the Rifle. 你没有听说吗? 我可是”来复枪”
[11:47] No,no.Sorry,little miss. No kids allowed. 不 不 对不起 小姑娘 这里不许小孩进来
[11:50] Kid? I look older than you,buddy. 小孩? 我看上去可比你年纪大 伙计
[11:53] Out. 出去
[11:54] But I’m here to see my dad. 我来这里找我爸爸
[11:55] Oh,yeah? Which one of these princes is your dad? 是吗? 这些王子里哪个是你爸爸?
[12:00] Him. 他
[12:02] What? Sorry. Me? 什么? 不好意思 我吗?
[12:05] So,what,you have a… You got a screw loose,kid? 你是不是…是不是神经错乱了 孩子?
[12:08] You’re Patrick Lennox,ain’t you? 你是Patrick Lennox 不是吗?
[12:11] I’m Hill.Hillary Rhodes. 我叫Hill, Hillary Rhodes
[12:14] Rhodes?
[12:17] That’s Sandra. 是Sandra
[12:19] Here are the letters you wrote her. 这些是你写给她的信
[12:26] Knocked her up right before you guys took a drive to splitsville. 在你去当兵之前她怀孕了
[12:29] Found them few months before she died. 她去世前几个月我才找到这些
[12:32] – She’s dead? – Six months ago. – 她死了? – 6个月前
[12:35] She never told you about me? 她从来没和你提起过我?
[12:38] This really is a bad luck town. 果然是个噩运之城啊
[12:44] Sandra. The gift that kept on giving. Sandra 真是惊喜不断啊
[12:48] Lennox take her in? Lennox收留了她?
[12:50] Saw him shooting a week later. 一周后我看他在打球
[12:51] Kid was still hanging on his sleeve. 那孩子还是跟在他屁股后面
[12:54] Well,sit tight,Monkey. Might be back. 好好呆着 猴子 我们也许还会来找你
[12:57] Well,Lennox comes back to find Baltimore Red,but Hillary finds him first. Lennox回来找巴尔的摩红人 但是Hillary先找到了他
[13:01] Two weeks later,he’s dead. 两周之后 他就死了
[13:03] Maybe his bad luck had nothing to do with pool. 也许他的噩运和桌球无关
[13:12] Not many people know Patrick was my dad. 不是很多人知道Patrick是我父亲
[13:16] He teach you to play? 他教会你打球的?
[13:18] Laid a foundation,I guess. 只是教了点基本功
[13:20] Dads are tricky.What they leave us with. 父亲们总是狡诈多端 这就是他们留给我们的印象
[13:23] Take what you can get,right? 知足者常乐 不是吗?
[13:25] Still…Best two weeks of my life. 不过…那是我一生中最开心的两周
[13:28] You were with him the day he died? 他死那天你和他在一起吗?
[13:29] The night before,until he left the motel.I waited for him to come back. 我和他呆到他死前那晚 然后他离开旅馆 我在那里等他回来
[13:33] But he never did. 但他再也没有回来
[13:34] So I went looking for him. 于是我出去找他
[13:39] He was shot as he took part in a motorcade. 当时他的车队正载他去达拉斯
[13:43] which was driving him to the Dallas… 他中枪了…
[13:45] The word we have is that he is dead. 现在我们所知的是 他死了
[13:49] He was shot by an assassin 在Elm和Houston大街的交叉路口
[13:51] at the intersection of Elm and Houston Street. 他被刺杀了
[13:56] Sounds dumb. 听上去很傻
[13:59] I thought they were all crying for my dad. 我当时以为他们都是为我爸爸而哭的
[14:02] You know where he was headed? 你知道他要去哪里吗?
[14:03] Heard a couple days later he had a match with Baltimore Red. 我听他说过 几天后他和巴尔的摩红人有场比赛
[14:06] The match go down? 比赛打了吗?
[14:07] Don’t know.Split soon as the cops started sniffing around our room. 不知道 警察开始搜查房间时我就跑路了
[14:10] Anyone else you can think of might have been angry at your dad? 你能想到还有谁对你爸爸不满的吗?
[14:13] Guys he owed money to,maybe? 或者是借他钱的男人们?
[14:15] Not guys. 应该不是男人
[14:16] Was the opposite sex who wanted his head on a platter. 是女人想要他的人头
[14:20] ***** 1963年 11月11日
[14:21] I like this hotel.Can we stay here? 我喜欢这个旅馆 我们能住这里吗?
[14:23] Motel.Don’t get used to it. 这里是汽车旅馆 别习惯住这里
[14:24] Too late. 太迟了
[14:26] You’re only here till I get a run at Red. 你只能呆到我和红人比赛为止
[14:28] And then I’m gone.And you’re on your own. 然后我就要走了 你就得靠你自己了
[14:31] You’ve been saying that every five minutes since I got here. 这话你自从我来 就每5分钟说一遍
[14:33] Admit it: you like me. 你承认吧 你喜欢我
[14:36] What I like is that a hustler sees you and thinks I’m some sap ham-and-egger, 我只是喜欢我的对手看到你 以为我是个菜鸟
[14:41] lets his guard down. 对我无所防备
[14:42] So where’s my cut? 我的分成呢?
[14:43] Cut? 分成?
[14:46] All you did was yell at me,”You stink,Dad!” 你不过是冲我喊”你真臭 爸爸!”
[14:49] And besides,I still need 400 bucks before I can play Red. 再说了 我要和红人比赛 还差400美金
[14:55] Going to need me to get it. 你要赚钱还是得用到我
[15:04] Five bucks? 5块钱?
[15:06] I would do cartwheels if someone gave me five bucks at your age. 像你这么大时 谁给我5块钱 我就乐得都翻跟斗了
[15:13] You sticky-finger this at the five-and-dime? 你在廉价商店顺手牵羊了?
[15:15] So? 那又怎么样?
[15:17] Well… stealing is bad. 嗯…偷窃是不好的
[15:24] Pittsburgh’s a drag. 匹兹堡真无聊
[15:26] Next time we got to land a mark ain’t such a chatterbox like The Duke… 下次可别再找像公爵那样的话唠下手…
[15:31] Who’s the brat? 这小鬼是谁啊?
[15:32] His daughter. Who’s the tramp? 是他的女儿 这婊子是谁啊?
[15:34] Daughter? 女儿?
[15:36] You buy that for her,Patrick? 你还给她买东西了 Patrick?
[15:39] No,she stole it. 不是 是她偷的
[15:42] Don’t lie,Daddy.You got it at Wanamaker’s after you won today. 别骗人了 爸爸 这是今天你赢了以后 在沃纳梅克给我买的呀
[15:46] – Give me that. – Don’t pick on the kid. – 把它给我 – 别和孩子抢
[15:48] – Give it back. – It’s mine. – 还给她 – 这是我的
[15:49] I sat on a Greyhound for six hours. 我为了你坐了6小时长途车过来
[15:51] Thought you had a lead on Red. 以为你找到红人的下落了
[15:52] This isn’t Pittsburgh,Blondie. 这里不是匹兹堡 Blondie
[15:54] Your good looks are not going to distract a shooter like Red. 你的美貌吸引不了红人这种球手
[15:57] And neither will a scamp kid. 一个小屁孩也不行
[16:05] She was mean. 她很刻薄
[16:07] Ready to take me out over a two-dollar trinket. 为了不值钱的小饰品 就要把我吃了
[16:10] Catch a name? 知道名字吗?
[16:12] Sharon something.He called her “Blondie,” mostly. Sharon啥的 我爸爸一般叫她”Blondie”
[16:16] She was a poor man’s Marilyn Monroe,fake mole and everything. 她是穷鬼的玛丽莲梦露 痣是假的 别的也是假的
[16:19] – He ever see her again? – Don’t know. – 他有再见过她吗? – 不知道
[16:21] But if she did that to me, 但是她对我都那样了
[16:22] I can only imagine what she would’ve done to my dad for cutting her out. 我能想象如果我爸爸踢她出局她会怎么做
[16:33] Not bad. 好棋嘛
[16:37] We got this case. 我们在办一件案子
[16:40] A guy was killed practically the same time as Kennedy. 有个人和肯尼迪总统同时被杀
[16:43] I was 19. 那时我才19岁
[16:45] Remember it like it was yesterday. 想起来还像是昨天的事情
[16:48] Where were you? 那时你在哪里?
[16:49] On a construction site. 在建筑工地
[16:51] Then there was Ruby and the funeral. 然后就是抓住了Ruby还有葬礼 (杀死肯尼迪的凶手)
[16:54] Thought the world was ending. 以为世界末日到了
[16:59] Hello? 喂?
[17:03] Uh,yeah. 对
[17:05] Hour or so. 可能一个多小时吧
[17:07] Okay.Bye-bye. 好的 拜拜
[17:12] Sorry. 不好意思
[17:16] They don’t know about me? 他们不知道我的事?
[17:18] My family? 你说我家里人?
[17:19] They do. Just not,uh… 他们知道 只是不是很…
[17:23] It’s complicated. 很复杂的
[17:25] Complicated?Right. 很复杂? 没错
[17:28] Lilly,listen. Lilly 听我说
[17:30] I got to go. 我得走了
[17:32] Lilly!
[17:35] Lilly!
[17:40] Baltimore Red. Wimpy Lassiter. The Rifle. 巴尔的摩红人 醉汉Lassiter 来复枪
[17:43] Ridiculous. 真可笑
[17:44] Every banger I tracked had some kind of nickname,too. 我追查的家伙也都有绰号
[17:47] This one,Snoopy. 这个叫Snoopy
[17:49] Searched every doghouse,outhouse…Guess where I found him? 查遍了每个狗窝小楼 你猜猜我在哪里找到他的?
[17:52] On-line dating? 在线约会?
[17:54] Dude was pumping gas next to me,big old Snoopy medallion around his neck. 在我旁边加油的家伙 戴了个旧Snoopy项圈
[17:58] I’m beginning to wonder if this Baltimore Red really exists. 我都怀疑是否真有叫巴尔的摩红人的家伙
[18:01] Like hunting down Godot. 就像是在追查戈多 (<等待戈多> 现代派戏剧 戈多永远不会出现)
[18:03] Who? 谁?
[18:04] Guess that one passed you by.It’s a play. 可能是刚走过你身边的那个 我是说戏剧
[18:06] Since when did you start reading plays? 你什么时候开始看戏剧了?
[18:09] Since Ms. Kipplebottom told me I’d never amount to anything if I didn’t ace my final exam. 自从Kipplebottom女士告诉我如不能 在期末考试中得满分 我将一事无成
[18:13] Served you well.Since the police test is chock-full of theater questions. 对你有好处 警察考试中全是戏剧考题
[18:18] Miller,got something for you. Miller 有东西给你看
[18:20] A traveling gun dealer faxed you a name. 一个流动枪贩传真来一个名字
[18:23] Larry Sidorski.
[18:24] Bought his.32 at a show in Maryland in ’61. 在61年马里兰展会上买了那把点32的枪
[18:27] Couldn’t be our doer,though.Talked with his ex. 不可能是嫌犯 我和他前妻谈过了
[18:29] He was on a ship for the Merchant Marines when Kennedy was shot. Kennedy被杀时 他正在一艘商船上
[18:32] So it was stolen or he gave it to someone. 那么说枪被偷了或他把它给了某人
[18:34] Well,I’ll hit up ATF and Staties in Maryland,help track him down. 我会联系美国烟酒火器管理局及马里兰政府 请他们帮忙追查
[18:37] You guys talk to any Sharons while you were out? 你们出外勤时和叫Sharon的谈过话吗?
[18:40] Rush is looking for the poor man’s Marilyn,mole and all. Rush在找那个可怜男人的梦露 痣是假的 身上都是假的
[18:51] Sharon Lertola.
[18:52] Picked up in a raid ten days before the murder. 谋杀发生10天前的一次搜捕中被抓获
[18:59] Do you rember November 22,1963? 还记得1963年11月22日吗?
[19:02] I can barely rember my orders from this morning. 我几乎连今早的事都不记得了
[19:05] Day Kennedy was shot. Kennedy被射杀那天
[19:09] I went to a picture. 我想起来了
[19:11] It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. 当时真是个超级疯狂的世界
[19:13] And the usher came in halfway through and made the announcement. 引座员中途进来宣告了声明
[19:17] You hustle your way into that theater? 你居然一路骗进了戏院?
[19:19] No. 不
[19:20] I’d given that up by then. 当时我已洗手不干了
[19:22] So why’d you show up at Patrick’s motel room two weeks earlier? 2周前你为何出现在Patrick的旅馆房间?
[19:25] Well,we were still road agents at the time. 我们那时还是骗局搭档
[19:29] I would get the men to ante up, 我让男人们乖乖拿出钱
[19:30] and Patrick would take them down.And then we’d meet up in another town Patrick会收拾他们 然后我们在下一座城里碰面
[19:33] if Patrick found action. 如果Patrick顺利的话
[19:36] Good honest living. 活的真够坦荡的
[19:37] We saw the world the same way. 我们对世界的看法一致
[19:39] One big joke on all of life’s pigeons. 一个放了所有人鸽子的大笑话
[19:43] It made us great partners while it lasted. 它让我们成为很棒的搭档
[19:46] – Two of you romantic? – Oh,no. Strictly business. – 你们俩有一腿吗? – 不 绝对是合作伙伴关系
[19:49] Patrick was top dog at the table. Patrick是球桌上的头号王牌
[19:52] I wanted to cash in as long I could. 我只想尽可能捞一笔
[19:54] So why’d you trade it in? 那么你为什么不干了呢?
[19:55] Eh,lifestyle gets old.So I quit. 生活方式落伍了 所以我退了
[19:58] Way we heard it,Lennox was the one cutting you out. 我们听到的说法 是Lennox踢你出局
[20:02] Who told you that,his kid? 谁告诉你的 他的孩子?
[20:04] I know I’d be pissed,I got bumped like that. 我知道我遇到那种事 我会很生气
[20:07] Best thing that ever happened to me,splitting from that two-bit. 发生在我身上最好的事 就是离开那个烂人
[20:10] – How so?- Patrick always said that Philly was a bad-luck town. – 怎么回事? – Patrick总说费城是噩运之城
[20:15] Truth is,it was Patrick who was bad luck. 事实是 Patrick才是噩运缠身
[20:18] ******** 1963年 11月 14日
[20:36] Could have ran it if you cornered me few shots back. 如果你再逼我几杆或许还能打下去
[20:41] That’s my whole bank. 那是我所有的票子
[20:43] Now it’s my bank. 现在是我的了
[20:45] I like your style,Mr. Rifle. 我喜欢你的腔调 来复枪先生
[21:00] Check his heel. 查一下他鞋后跟
[21:07] Three bucks?That’s all you got? 3美元? 你就只有这么点?
[21:13] Life of the hustle catches up with everyone sooner or later. 赌徒生活总会带来噩运 迟早的事
[21:18] – Who was the thug? – Ben… Scavo. – 那个暴徒是谁?
[21:21] But I don’t know who his flunky was. 但我不知道谁是他的走狗
[21:23] He the guy Patrick owed 20 grand to? Patrick就是欠了他2万?
[21:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:27] But I do know Patrick wasn’t the first one he’d wiped the floor with. 但我知道Patrick不是第一个 被他暴扁的人
[21:32] Found Ben Scavo,the thug who took down Lennox. 找到Ben Scavo了 那个收拾Lennox的暴徒
[21:35] Boxer over at Mason’s Gym. 在Mason健身房做拳师
[21:36] Stroked out five years ago,but look at this. 五年前失了业 但是看这里
[21:39] Scavo’s ring name was “Lightning.” Scavo在桌球圈的绰号是”闪电”
[21:41] And that right there is Monkey Mack. 右边这个就是猴子Mac
[21:43] Scavo’s cut man.Well,he’d sure as hell know where Lennox kept his stash. Scavo的拳赛助手 他无疑知道Lennox钱藏在哪里
[21:47] Sends “Lightning” after Lennox,retribution for the broken arms. 给Lennox送去”闪电” 让他赔偿骨折的手臂
[21:50] Problem is three bucks ain’t going to get a Monkey off your back. 3美元不会让猴子从你的背上下来
[21:55] Can’t stand prosperity,can you,Monkey? 再也嚣张不起来了 是吗 猴子?
[21:57] About to make parole… 关于假释的事…
[21:58] And you lie to us. 你对我们撒谎了
[22:00] What’re you talking about? I never lie. 你们在说什么? 我从不撒谎
[22:03] Said the last time you saw Lennox,things were all good. 你说最后一次见Lennox 他还好好的
[22:05] Left out the part how you set him up to be pummeled by your boy Scavo. 漏了你设局让手下Scavo暴打他的部分
[22:08] You didn’t ask about that. 你们没有问关于这些
[22:10] Don’t hustle us,Monkey. 别耍我们 猴子
[22:12] My life’s a hustle,Detective. 我活着就为了骗人 警探
[22:15] Cry me a river. 你就哭吧
[22:16] You send Scavo back in for the knockout when he only gets you three bucks? 你请Scavo出马却只带回来3美元?
[22:19] I didn’t need to. 我不需要那么做
[22:21] I got paid in the end. 最后我还是拿到了钱
[22:24] ********* 1963年 11月20日
[22:26] It’s not enough for you getting busted up,but it’s gonna have to do. 这还不够让你破产 不过也快了
[22:29] I never want to see your face again. 我再也不想看到你
[22:42] Why do you play pool? 你为什么打桌球?
[22:46] Well… there’s nothing more important than pool. 呃… 没有什么事比桌球更重要了
[22:51] What about swimming pools? 那游泳池怎么样?
[22:54] I’ll tell you what,Hill. 我这样告诉你 Hill
[22:55] When I beat Red,I’ll take you swimming in the biggest pool there is. 当我打败了红人 我就带你去 最大的池子游泳
[22:58] See,I told you you liked me. 瞧 我说过你喜欢我
[23:03] Are you scared when you play? 你打球时害怕吗?
[23:04] Why you ask silly stuff like that? 你为什么问这种傻问题?
[23:06] I know you got beat up,Dad. 我知道你被揍了 爸爸
[23:09] That’s no way to live. 生活不应该这样
[23:12] All’s you care about is beating this Baltimore Red guy? 你就只关心打败那个巴尔的摩红人?
[23:18] You’re solids. 你真单纯
[23:20] What’s your third shot? 你第三杆准备打哪?
[23:24] Know what happens when you find your third shot? 知道当你清楚第三杆打哪后 会发生什么吗?
[23:26] You see your fourth,your fifth,your sixth,your seventh,and your eighth. 你会预见到你的第四 第五 第六 第七 和第八杆
[23:34] Four ball. 4号球
[23:38] That’d be my third shot. 那会是我的第三杆
[23:44] You know,I really loved your ma. 你知道 我真的很爱你妈妈
[23:46] I know. 我知道
[23:49] Last thing she said to me,letting you go was the worst mistake of her life. 她最后和我说的就是 让你离开 是她一生中最大的错误
[24:04] Why do you look over your shoulder like that? 你干嘛要这样东张西望?
[24:07] And what is with this face–this…? 还有脸是怎么回事–这种…?
[24:12] That’s what you do. 你就是这个样子
[24:14] Even when you win,you look like you’re mad as hell. 就算赢了 你看起来仍然怒气冲冲
[24:24] Why’d your ma name you Hill? 你妈妈为什么叫你Hill?
[24:26] She won money off of Hill Gail in the Kentucky Derby couple weeks before she had me. 她怀上我几周前 在肯塔基赛马会 赌一匹叫Hill Gail的马赢了钱
[24:31] Said I was lucky.Lucky Hill. 说我就是幸运儿 幸运的Hill
[24:35] That horse was a boy. 那匹马是公的
[24:36] She wanted a boy,okay? 她就是想要男孩 好吗?
[24:40] You sure it was the Derby? 你确定那是赛马会?
[24:43] Why? 怎么了?
[24:47] Never mind. 没什么
[24:49] Take your shot. 出杆吧
[24:53] Seemed like a cool kid. 看上去是个冷静的孩子
[24:55] Even Whitey didn’t care if she hung around. 就连Whitey那种地方也不在乎 她是否跟在周围
[24:57] This technique he was teaching: third shot,looking ahead–that his thing? 他教的技术 第三杆 多多思考 –是他自己的想法吗?
[25:02] He must have learned that somewhere. 他一定从别处学的
[25:05] Really picked up his game the last few weeks. 在最后几周确实拯救了他的比赛
[25:07] He working with anyone you knew about? 你认识和他一起行骗的人吗?
[25:09] No. 不
[25:10] Only saw him with the kid. 只看见他和那个孩子在一起
[25:12] Acted like he didn’t give a rat’s ass, 装出一副他根本不在乎的样子
[25:15] but she really got to him. 但她已经打动他了
[25:18] Hello,Doctor. 你好 博士
[25:19] I was wondering if you could teach me one of those trick shots you mentioned. 你是否能教我几招你提到过的技巧
[25:23] It would be great to impress the crew. 那会让别人都大吃一惊
[25:25] I got one for you. 我教你一招
[25:30] This will make ’em flip. 这会让他们疯狂的
[25:33] Hit the cue right here,hard. 打母球这里 用力
[25:35] You’ll clear the table.Bend your knees. 你就能清台 欢呼胜利了
[25:40] Well,it takes practice. 需要练习啊
[25:43] What is it,three shots ahead? 这是什么意思 多想三杆?
[25:45] Then you see your fourth,fifth,and sixth? 那样你就能预见第四第五第六杆如何打?
[25:48] Figured this wasn’t just about pool. 我就知道你来不单为请教台球
[25:52] You coach Lennox. He beats Red. You get a cut. 你指导Lennox 他赢了红人你就有提成
[25:55] How did you convince him to take you on? 你怎么说服他拉你入伙的?
[25:57] Didn’t.He came to me after losing to some house player. 我没有 他输给某个业余选手后 自己找来的
[26:02] His whole outlook was different. 对他来说是醍醐灌顶
[26:04] And you set the match up with Red? 你安排了他和红人的比赛?
[26:06] No.Somebody contacted Patrick, 没有 有人来联系Patrick
[26:09] said,”Be at Whitey’s. Red wants a match. 说”留在Whitey 红人想和你比试一下”
[26:12] Two-grand stake.” “赌注为2万美元”
[26:13] Who fronted the money? 谁垫的钱?
[26:15] Don’t know.Don’t think Patrick did either. 不知道 我觉得Patrick也不知道
[26:17] Whole thing was a mystery. 整件事都很神秘
[26:19] Why did you lie about working with him? 你之前为什么撒谎?
[26:23] My only job was to coach him. 我要做的只是指导他
[26:26] And I crossed the line. 我却越界了
[26:28] ******* 没剩几个球了 轻击主球让它离开围栏 停在那两个球后面 1963年 11月 21日
[26:28] Table’s slop.Tap the cue off the rail,jaw it behind the two. 没剩几个球了 轻击主球让它离开围栏 停在那两个球后面 1963年 11月 21日
[26:32] You don’t safety it,he’ll run you. 不把它变成安全球 他就会打败你
[26:42] Try it again. It ain’t easy. 再试一次 这有点难
[26:50] Everything good,Paddy? 一切都还好吧 Paddy?
[26:52] Yeah.I was thinking about Red. 我只是在想红人的事
[26:56] Master the safeties,he won’t know what hit him. 掌握了安全球 他就不知如何下手了
[27:04] Match is at midnight,Paddy. Told you,no distractions. 午夜比赛 Paddy 别分心
[27:06] Hey,I thought we were gonna get some burgers. 我们该去吃点东西了吧
[27:08] Get lost,kid. 闪一边去 孩子
[27:09] Get lost,kid. You get lost. 闪一边去 孩子 你才要闪一边
[27:11] I mean it.Get out of here. 我认真的 离开这儿
[27:14] – But,Dad… – I’m done playing dad. – 但是 爸爸… – 我不想再假扮父亲了
[27:16] Leave me alone. 别烦我
[27:29] The look in that kid’s eyes. 那孩子的眼神
[27:32] It was me who told him– either the kid or the game. 是我告诉他 孩子和比赛不可兼得
[27:36] This was the afternoon of the match? 那是比赛当天的下午?
[27:38] November 21st. 11月21日
[27:41] The last time I saw him. 我最后一次见到他
[27:44] Not a day goes by I wouldn’t give my right arm to have someone around who loves me as much as that kid loved him. 如果有人像那孩子爱他那样爱我 我一天都不会让他走
[27:57] Want to shoot a quick one? 想来一局吗?
[27:59] Maybe another time,Doctor. 改天吧 博士
[28:07] – Finished it already? – Halfway. – 已经看完了? – 看了一半
[28:09] Liked it that much,huh? 那么喜欢啊?
[28:11] If I was by a bush waiting for you or Nick,I’d just leave. 如果我在树丛边等你或Nick 我宁愿走掉
[28:16] You do know they’re waiting for God,right? 你知道他们是在等上帝 对吧?
[28:17] Is that what Ms. Kipplebottom told you? Kipplebottom女士告诉你的?
[28:19] Figured out why Lennox might have ditched the kid,and it had nothing to do with Norwood’s advice. 我知道Lennox干嘛要赶走那孩子 和Norwood的建议一点关系都没
[28:25] Kentucky Derby? 肯德基赛马?
[28:26] Race Hill Gail won two weeks before Hillary was born. 赛马Hill Gail的胜利日就在 Hillary出生前2周
[28:29] Check the date. 看看这个日子
[28:31] May 3,1952. 1952年5月3日
[28:33] But Patrick left Philly for the Coast Guard in June of ’51. 但Patrick离开费城参加海岸警卫队 是在51年6月
[28:37] That’s an 11-month difference. 两者间隔11个月
[28:40] Kid wasn’t really his daughter. 那不是他的女儿
[28:41] No,Hillary Rhodes was more of a hustler than the Rifle himself. 不是 比起来复枪 Hillary Rhodes更像个骗子
[28:47] Got your birth certificate from Vital Records. 从人口记录上查到了你的出生证明
[28:51] Want to read that date to us? 要不给我们念念上面的日期?
[28:53] May 18… 5月18日…
[28:57] 1952. 1952年
[28:58] 11 months after Patrick Lennox entered the Coast Guard. 是在Patrick Lennox加入海岸警卫队 11个月之后
[29:03] Reason a lot of people don’t know he’s your father,Hillary: he isn’t. 大家都不知道他是你父亲的原因: 因为他确实不是
[29:07] – You working your own scam on him? – What? No. – 是你一手策划了谎言骗他? – 什么? 不是
[29:09] 11-year-old kid,someone put you up to it?Distract him before the big match? 11岁的孩子 是有人强迫你吗? 让他在大赛前分心?
[29:12] I would never have done that. 我不会那么做
[29:14] You’d just lie about him being your dad. 你撒谎说他是你父亲
[29:15] – What aren’t you telling us,Hillary? – Nothing. I swear. – 你还有什么没告诉我们 Hillary? – 没了 我发誓
[29:20] I just wanted a father. 我只是想要一个父亲
[29:23] But he didn’t want me. 但他不想要我
[29:26] Lied to us once. 你已经对我们撒过一次谎了
[29:27] Please,what do you want from me? 拜托 你们到底要我怎么样?
[29:30] – The truth. – I was gonna tell him. I was. – 真相 – 我一直打算告诉他的 真的
[29:34] When,huh? 什么时候?
[29:35] Ten years from now? 未来10年?
[29:37] That crap you fed me about your ma– she never said one word about it,did she? 那些你妈妈说的屁话 她从来都没说过 对吧?
[29:42] Did she?! 是不是?!
[29:45] No. 是的
[29:58] Yeah?Sure.I’m on my way. 嗯? 当然 我马上到
[30:05] It was the only way you’d stay with me. 只有这样你才会和我在一起
[30:08] Please don’t leave… 求你别走…
[30:10] You don’t be here when I get back. 我回来不想再看见你
[30:13] Please. 求你了
[30:15] I got nowhere else to go. 我无处可去
[30:36] He drove away. 他开车走了
[30:39] I never saw him again. 再也没见过他
[30:42] – Who was that on the phone? – I don’t know. – 谁打的电话? – 不知道
[30:47] Dads are tricky. 父亲们总是狡诈多端
[30:49] What they leave us with. 这就是他们留给我们的印象
[30:52] Right,Detective Rush? 对吧 Rush警探?
[30:55] Least I know why he did it. 至少我清楚他为什么那样做
[31:01] I drove him away. 是我把他赶走的
[31:10] You all right? 你还好吗?
[31:11] I don’t need this. 我不需要这个
[31:12] Give it to someone else. 给别人去吧
[31:14] Lilly…
[31:17] I’ve never been one for the spiritual mumbo-jumbo.Save it for one of your kids. 我从来不相信这些精神偶像 留给你别的孩子去吧
[31:21] Wait a minute. 等一下
[31:23] I’m going to tell them,Lil.I’m not trying to hide anything. 我会告诉他们的 Lil 我没想要隐瞒任何事
[31:25] You think I care? 你以为我在乎吗?
[31:26] I’m not asking you to throw some kind of reunion picnic. 我可没祈求你施舍什么重聚野餐
[31:29] Things don’t happen overnight. It takes time. 事情不可能一步到位 要花时间
[31:31] For what? 为了什么?
[31:33] I’m not a mistake you have to hide. 我不是你必须遮掩的错误
[31:34] It’s not that simple. 这事没那么简单
[31:37] Forget it.You’re a good guy,and I wish you the best. 算了吧 你是个好人 我祝福你
[31:42] Don’t you just walk away now. 别一走了之
[31:43] – No,that’s your act,remember,Dad? – Oh,here we go. – 不 那是你的风格 记得吗 爸爸? – 你又来了
[31:46] You left me with her! 你把我留给她了!
[31:48] You know what that was like? 你知道那是什么感觉吗?
[31:50] You bet I do. 我知道
[31:51] Then why didn’t you take me with you? 那你为什么不带我走?
[31:53] I did what I thought was best for everyone. 我是为大家好
[31:55] You did what was best for you. 你是为你自己好
[31:57] You give me some stupid medal. 给我些见鬼的纪念章
[31:58] Play a couple of games of chess. 玩几盘象棋
[32:01] – Give me a break. – Look,you came to me. – 省省吧 – 听着 是你来找我的
[32:04] You want to have a relationship?At some point we got to put this behind us. 你想建立一种固定关系? 那就得不计前嫌
[32:07] If this is how you want to do it–your head in the sand,no,thanks. 如果这就是你想要的 你是在逃避现实 算了吧 谢谢
[32:10] You’re talking about 30 years ago. 你在计较30年前的事
[32:13] You want me to dredge it all up? 你想让我把旧账都翻出来?
[32:15] That what you’re asking here? 那你为什么要来这里?
[32:16] Well,I’m not going to do it. 我不会如你所愿的
[32:18] There are things,some things,that are not your damn business. 有些事 某些事 跟你没关系
[32:22] I’m not giving explanations. 我不会给你解释的
[32:24] Worked a long time to get where I am,and I’m not going to dredge it all up,you hear? 我花了很长时间才拥有现在的一切 我不愿再重提旧事 你听见没有?
[32:28] Your mother– damn it,if that’s what you’re looking for! 你母亲 去他的! 如果这是你想听的!
[32:30] Just say it! 接着说!
[32:32] You were wrong. 你错了
[32:35] You want me to change the past? 你想让我改变过去?
[32:38] What happened happened. 已经发生的事就让它过去吧
[32:41] Well,it happened to me. 是啊 发生在我身上
[32:56] Looked up Rolls-Royce registrations in ’63.Two hits. 查了63年劳斯莱斯的注册记录 找到两个匹配的
[33:00] One in a car museum and one owned by an Al Soddenheim.Guess where he lives. 一辆在汽车博物馆 而另一辆属于 Al Soddenheim 你猜他住哪
[33:04] Chestnut Hill. 栗山
[33:05] Let’s take a ride. 我们去看看
[33:15] Al Soddenheim? 是Al Soddenheim吗?
[33:16] May I help you? 有什么事?
[33:18] I’ll be damned. 该死!
[33:19] Baltimore Red lives in Chestnut Hill. 巴尔的摩红人住在栗山
[33:23] Drink? 来一杯?
[33:24] On the job. 正上班呢
[33:26] I never let that stop me. 我从来没这个困扰
[33:28] You know why we’re here,Red? 知道我们为什么来吗 红人?
[33:29] Well,let’s see. 瞧瞧
[33:31] Two homicide cops, 两位谋杀案警察
[33:32] an unsolved murder from 40 years ago. 一件40年前未结的谋杀案
[33:35] I was a betting man I’d say it has to do with Patrick Lennox. 我打赌肯定是关于Patrick Lennox
[33:39] We know you picked him up at the Broad Street Motel in your Rolls-Royce. 你用你的劳斯莱斯到布罗德街 汽车旅馆去接他
[33:42] That was my driver. 是我司机去的
[33:44] – Lennox was coming here to play. – Why didn’t you play at Whitey’s? – Lennox过来比赛 – 为什么你不去Whitey比赛?
[33:47] Well,once the word of the match got out,Whitey could’ve hung up a sign saying “Raids Wanted.” 一旦比赛的消息泄露 Whitey就等于挂牌说”快来搜捕”
[33:51] So,what happened? 发生了什么事?
[33:53] Lennox give the great Baltimore Red more than he could handle? 伟大的巴尔的摩红人招架不住Lennox?
[33:57] I can tell you one thing about Patrick Lennox. 我可以告诉你点Patrick Lennox的事
[34:00] He had some tricks up his sleeve. 他袖子里面暗藏玄机
[34:05] – Thirsty? – Nah.Let’s just shoot. – 渴吗? – 不 我们开局吧
[34:09] One game. 一局
[34:11] 2,000. 2000块
[34:13] Standard eight-ball. 标准八球
[34:34] That’s a nice shot. 这一杆打得不错
[35:05] Double or nothing? 赌注加倍还是就此结束?
[35:31] You know,I must say,never seen a man up 40,000 look so damn mad. 我得说 从没见过一个赢了4万块 却还这么生气的人
[35:48] Kid’s right. 那孩子说得对
[35:50] Excuse me? 什么?
[35:52] This ain’t no way to live. 生活不该是这样的
[35:55] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[35:57] I’m done. 我不打了
[35:59] I didn’t call this match. 比赛还没结束
[36:01] I won,Red. 我赢了 红人
[36:02] I won. 我赢了
[36:07] I walk now, 我现在走
[36:09] I take 20,000 over the 40 you owe me.And nobody hears about this. 我拿走那2万块 你还欠我40块 没人会知道
[36:18] Where do you have to be that’s more important than this? 你有什么比这重要的地方要去?
[36:22] Told somebody I’d take them swimming. 告诉某人 我会带他们去游泳
[36:30] You forgot your cue! 你忘了你的球杆!
[36:32] Only cue that ever beat me. 唯一打败我的球杆
[36:34] – You set up the match yourself? – No,no. – 你自己安排的比赛? – 不 不
[36:37] I received a sealed envelope from Whitey with an anonymous note.Stake was inside. 我收到了一封从Whitey寄来的匿名信 赌金在里面
[36:43] What’d it say? 信上怎么说的?
[36:44] Oh,something about,uh, 哦 是关于
[36:46] top dog making me look silly. 胜者让我看起来很傻
[36:49] Bold,but prophetic. 很鲁莽 但有预言性
[36:52] I had my own road partner once.We took off on his bike,didn’t look back. 我也曾有过路友 我们下了他的车 再没回过头
[36:58] Slept where we stopped. 停在哪就睡在哪
[37:00] Made whatever coin we could. 到处赚钱
[37:02] The world was our oyster. 这个世界是我们的地盘
[37:04] It wasn’t like that with me and Patrick; we were… 这跟我和Patrick不一样 我们是…
[37:06] Strictly business. Sure,that’s what you said. 纯粹合作关系 当然 你就是这样说的
[37:10] But it went deeper than that,didn’t it? 但事情远远不止这些 是吧?
[37:12] A bond you develop with someone on the road. 你和路友间逐渐发展的某种纽带
[37:14] At least till that kid came skipping along. 直到那个孩子横插进来
[37:17] Crazy thing is, 可笑的是…
[37:18] Hillary Rhodes wasn’t even his. Hillary Rhodes甚至都不是他的孩子
[37:21] What? 什么?
[37:22] You didn’t know? 你不知道吗?
[37:24] Yeah,she was just looking for a daddy. 她只是在找爸爸
[37:27] Guess the old Rifle was looking for a kid,too. 猜老来复枪也在找一个孩子
[37:29] The question is,where’d that leave you,Sharon? 问题是 你又处在什么位置呢 Sharon?
[37:35] I was done with him anyway. 不管怎么样我跟他都完了
[37:37] Say,how’d you describe Patrick again? 你怎么描述Patrick?
[37:39] “Top bird at the table?” “球桌上的头号选手?”
[37:42] Dog. 王牌
[37:44] Top dog.I feel like I heard that before. 头号王牌 我以前好像听说过
[37:46] Oh,in the note staking Patrick’s match with Baltimore Red,wasn’t it? Patrick和巴尔的摩红人比赛的赌金信里 就是这么说的 对吗?
[37:51] Thought you didn’t have that kind of cash,Sharon. 想你也没那么多现金 Sharon
[37:53] I didn’t. I… 我没 我…
[37:54] I mean… I didn’t write any note. 是是我… 我没写过什么信
[37:57] A lot of money,two grand. 很多钱 2万块
[37:59] Don’t know how you got it.But it couldn’t have been easy. 不知道你怎么拿到的 但肯定也不容易
[38:04] My money? 我的钱?
[38:05] You thought if you scored that match for him,let him see he was top dog for himself, 你以为如果你为他安排那场比赛 让他看到自己是头号王牌
[38:10] you could win him back. 你就可以赢回他
[38:16] You believed in him.I loved him. – 你信任他 – 我爱他
[38:20] Remember a guy named Larry Sidorski,Sharon? 记得一个叫Larry Sidorski的吗 Sharon?
[38:25] Told us you hustled him out of his.32 revolver. 告诉我们你骗走了他的点32转轮枪
[38:28] It’s the same gun that killed Patrick,Sharon. 和枪杀Patrick的是同一把 Sharon
[38:30] No. 不
[38:32] Name’s in the theft report.Got it right here. 名字在失窃报告中 就在这里
[38:40] I never wanted to hurt him. 我从没想过要伤害他
[38:42] But he wanted out. 但他想要脱离这一行
[38:44] He was done with the life. 他不想再过这种生活了
[38:46] Wanted to be some sap ham-and-egger. 想做那种庸庸碌碌的傻瓜
[38:50] But you couldn’t leave the hustle. 但你离不开赌骗这行
[38:56] There was nothing else for me to do. 我别无选择
[39:00] Patrick!
[39:02] Patrick!
[39:06] Blondie?
[39:08] What are you,uh… what are you doing here? 你 嗯 …你在这做什么?
[39:10] I’ve been waiting all night. 我整晚上都在等你
[39:11] Saw you get picked up,hopped in a cab. 看到你被接走了 上了辆轿车
[39:15] Did you beat him? 你打败了他吗?
[39:16] Where’s your cue?He won your cue? 你的球杆呢?他把你的球杆赢走了?
[39:19] I beat him for 40,000. 我赢了他4万块
[39:22] I knew you were top dog! 我就知道你是头号王牌!
[39:23] I only took 20. 我只拿了2万
[39:25] Gonna pay my debts,start clean. 来偿还我的债务 从新开始
[39:29] Start clean?Where you going? 从新开始? 你去哪?
[39:33] Back to the motel. 回到汽车旅馆
[39:34] What’s at the motel? 旅馆里还有什么?
[39:36] – Hill. – The kid? – 那孩子?
[39:38] This ain’t no life for her. 这样不是她的生活
[39:40] What about me? 那我呢?
[39:41] I’m tired of checking ticket stubs to rember where I slept. 我厌倦了查票根来记住我在哪过夜
[39:44] But you make fun of all those dull clock-punchers with nothing to live for. 可你一直嘲笑那些朝九晚五 却没有生活目标的家伙
[39:48] – The joke’s on them. – The joke’s on us. – 他们是笑话 – 可笑的是我们
[39:51] We’re the ones who got nothing. 我们才是一无所有的人
[39:54] Okay. 好了
[39:55] The kid’s part of the package. 我可以接受那孩子
[39:58] I can do that. We’ll hit the road. 我能做到的 我们可以一起上路
[40:00] Come on,Blondie.You don’t got a maternal bone in your body. 算了吧 Blondie 你根本没有母爱
[40:05] Look,I’m taking her away,finding something better. 我会把她带走 找点事做
[40:08] But you’re the Rifle. 但你是”来复枪”
[40:10] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[40:14] Who the hell you think set up that match?! 你以为是谁安排的比赛?!
[40:17] You put up the money? 你出的钱?
[40:21] How? 你哪来的钱?
[40:23] I did what I had to. 我做了我不得不做的
[40:32] Here… 给…
[40:34] take five thousand. 给你5千块
[40:40] You’re not walking away from this. 你不能这样甩手走人
[40:43] Go back and finish the game! 回去 打完比赛!
[40:48] The game’s over,Sharon. 比赛结束了 Sharon
[41:23] As we told you a moment ago,President Kennedy was assassinated… 我们刚才报道过 肯尼迪总统遇刺…
[41:26] Somebody shot him! 有人朝他开枪了!
[41:28] I can’t believe they shot him! 我真不敢相信他们朝他开枪了!
[41:30] …As his car proceeded through the crowded streets of Dallas. …当时他的车队正缓缓通过 达拉斯拥挤的街道
[41:36] He died 35 minutes later in the Dallas…
[43:16] * The very thought of you *
[43:20] * Makes my heart sing *
[43:24] * Like an April breeze *
[43:27] * On the wings of spring *
[43:32] * And you appear In all your splendor *
[43:40] * My one and only love. *
[43:47] *********
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme