时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | the following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event | 本故事纯属虚构 并无影射任何真人真事 |
[00:15] | *******04.06,1998 | 1998年4月6日 佛罗里达州迈阿密海滩 |
[00:20] | Guarda Costa! | 海岸警卫队! |
[00:21] | This is the United States Coast Guard. | 我们是美国海岸警卫队 |
[00:32] | You’ve enteredS waters.You will be arrested. | 你们已进入美国领海 即将被捕 |
[00:38] | Coast Guard ofcials have confirmed these men are indeed Cuban rafters trying to reach dry land. | 海岸警卫队已经确定 这些人是想要入境的古巴偷渡客 |
[00:44] | They’ve spent days,even weeksdrift,navigating through turbulent shark-instedaters. | 他们漂浮了好几天 甚至长达一周 穿过波涛汹涌 鲨鱼横行的海域 |
[00:49] | According to wet-foot/dry-foot law,anrafter arrested before reaching dry land | 根据干足/湿足法 在踏上美国陆地前被捕的偷渡客 美古两国1995年就古巴偷渡者达成的协议 |
[00:53] | will immediately be sent back to C Cub | 将立即被遣送回古巴 |
[00:56] | Should they reach dry land,they will be granted asylum. | 如果成功登陆 他们将得到避难权 |
[01:24] | Looks like the last one is turning hself in now. | 看起来最后一位还要奋力一搏 |
[01:36] | Dry land just a few feet away. | 陆地就在几英尺之外 |
[01:39] | Gonzalo Luque trying to sal h | Gonzalo Luque尝试上垒 |
[01:51] | He dives!And he’s safe! | 俯冲! 安全上垒! |
[02:12] | ********** | 大家好 |
[02:14] | My name is Jaime Reyes. | 我是Jaime Reyes |
[02:15] | And for ose who know a little about Cuban baseball,this is Gonzalo Luque,the Cuban Mickey Mantle. | 对古巴棒球稍微有点了解的人来说 这是Gonzalo Luque 古巴的Mickey Mantle “邪恶帝国”纽约扬基队球星 曾击出MLB史上最远距离的全垒打 |
[02:23] | And I’m happy to announce that he has just sigd with the Pladelphia Phillies organization, | 我很高兴地向大家宣布 他已经和费城人队签约 |
[02:27] | and he will report to the Reading Phils next week. | 下周就将向费城人队报道 |
[02:33] | Gonzalo would like to say sething. | 请Gonzalo说两句 |
[02:37] | Hello,Ameri. | 你好 美国 |
[02:39] | Thank you.And I wa to play baseball. | 谢谢你们 我想打棒球 |
[03:27] | ICE agent ys this guy’s got information on a coljob,October ’99. | 移民与海关执法署说这小子知道 一个悬案的线索 是99年10月的案子 |
[03:31] | Those are all the poible matches. | 这些都是可能相关的案子 |
[03:33] | A couple of gangotin,,robbery gone bad. | 帮派火拼 恶性抢劫 |
[03:36] | And two stone-cold whodunits. | 还有其他两个未破的案子 |
[03:38] | – This guy fng for a deal? – ****** | – 这人是来做交易的? – 他们不都是这样吗? |
[03:44] | Aren’t they al Agent Scarlli,Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. | 我是移民与海关执法署的Scarlli |
[03:48] | Eddy’s in our country uninvited. | Eddy非法进入我国 |
[03:50] | He got popped for an electronics store smash-and-grab along with canbis possession. | 他由于砸橱窗持枪抢劫电器商店 以及私藏大麻被逮捕 |
[03:53] | The smwas for religious purposes. | 大麻是出于宗教信仰 |
[03:56] | Let me guess: you’re lookingt a boat ride back to rt-au-Prince. | 我猜猜 你会被遣送回太子港(海地) |
[03:59] | Yes,sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:00] | Eddie’d rath spend a month in lockup here than go back to the Haitian clink. | Eddie宁愿被关在这里一个月 也不愿去海地监狱 |
[04:03] | Look,I testify,I get to stay,right? | 我作证 就能留下来 对吧? |
[04:06] | – Depends what you got. – It was October… | – 那得看你知道什么 – 那是10月… |
[04:10] | Pretty good memory with all that praying you be doing,Eddie. | 祈祷了那么多年 你记性还真好 |
[04:12] | It’s the tth. | 是真的 |
[04:14] | I rememb because of the pumpkins. | 我记得是因为万圣节的南瓜 |
[04:16] | Start with locion. | 说地点 |
[04:18] | That sandlot nearancast Avenue. | Lancaster大街附近的球场 |
[04:23] | Wrong answer. | 不对 |
[04:24] | We got no unsolved murders hat area. | 那个区域没有未结的谋杀案 |
[04:27] | I warned ya about wasting our time. | 我警告过你别浪费我们的时间 |
[04:28] | It was that baseball player.He was going to play for the Philes. | 是那个棒球运动员 要加入费城人队的那个 |
[04:32] | Guy’s nameas Gonzalo Luque. | 那人叫Gonzalo Luque |
[04:35] | Only problem,Eddie,is Gonzalo wasilled about five miles from Lancaster Avenue. | 问题是Gonzalo死在 离Lancaster大街5英里的地方 |
[04:41] | Body was found in the Badlands. | 尸体在Badlands被发现 |
[04:43] | That’s not what I sa | 我看到的不是这样的 |
[04:52] | Yo,man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[05:10] | I me out,the bodyone. | 等我回来 尸体已经不在了 |
[05:13] | You couldn’t swipe Jesus,so you settled for the Louisville sluer? | 你不能骗过上帝 就来糊弄我们? |
[05:17] | You see the car? | 你看清那车了吗? |
[05:18] | No. | 没有 |
[05:19] | – What about the b – Perfectly good bat. | – 那根球棒呢 – 非常好的球棒 |
[05:22] | I give it to mphew Patrick. | 我送给了我侄子 Patrick |
[05:24] | He hit real keen with it. | 他用得非常顺手 |
[05:26] | Bring us the bat,we’ll see what we can do about prolonging your jail time in America. | 把球棒给我们 看看能不能延长你在美国的刑期 |
[05:33] | Play ball. | |
[06:02] | COLD CASE Season 6 Episode 20 | 铁证悬案 |
[06:11] | Gonzalo e,23 years o. | Gonzalo Luque 23岁 |
[06:14] | Found de in an alley off Elkhart in the Blands,morning of October 22,1999. | 1999年10月22日被发现死在Elkhart附近 Badlands的小巷里 |
[06:20] | Cause of death blunt-force trauma to thchest resuing in cardi arrest. | 死因 胸部遭受钝器猛烈撞击 导致心脏衰竭 |
[06:25] | Assigned back in theay figured that ‘hood,Gonzalo was looking for drugs,guns,or tail. | 当时的警探认为 Gonzalo是去买毒品 枪支或女人 |
[06:31] | STILLMAN: Played for Double-A Reading. | 他效力于2A球队 |
[06:33] | Guy could rake. | 有两下子 |
[06:34] | Big league club invited him to spring training. | 大联盟俱乐部邀请他参加春训 (MLB常规赛季开始前的训练) |
[06:36] | Yeah,he’d have won a ring st season. | 如果他还活着 上赛季本该赢得一枚戒指 (2008年费城人队是MLB世界大赛WS冠军) |
[06:40] | The bat Eddie the Haitian sa was next to the .. | 这是海地人Eddie说在尸体附近找到的球棒 |
[06:43] | Bat d be a good match for the contusion that killed hi | 和致他死亡的瘀伤吻合 |
[06:47] | Initls: “ST.” | 缩写”ST” |
[06:50] | Thproffer was asked out that. | 问过保存球棒的人 |
[06:51] | He said the letters were theredy. | 他说字母早就在球棒上了 |
[06:53] | Lumberould belong to one of his teammates. | 这球棒也许是他队友的 |
[06:56] | Nobody with thos initials othe team. | 队里没有人的名字缩写是这个 |
[06:57] | So now we got a dead baseball player’s body being moved across town. | 我们知道球员的尸体被人移动过 |
[07:01] | Maybe our doer didn’t want the lot connted to theody. | 也许凶手不想尸体在凶案现场被发现 |
[07:05] | I didn’t even know there was a baball diamond there. | 我压根都不知道那有个棒球场 |
[07:07] | Detective back i’99 spoke to Jaime Reyes,Gonzalo’s agent and a usin,Juan de la Cruz. | 99年时 警探找Gonzalo经纪人Jaime Reyes 还有他表兄Juan de la Cruz谈过 |
[07:13] | Says here Gonzalo’s wife Piedad and son Andres washed nearey West day after his murder. | Gonzalo的妻子Piedad和儿子Andres 在他死后几天来到这里 |
[07:19] | Wanna double-check thastory along with this cousin. | 我再去找他的表兄复核一下这事 |
[07:21] | Find out what Gonzalo s doin on that field. | 看看Gonzalo在棒球场干什么 |
[07:24] | I’ll s what the agent remembers. | 我去看看他的经纪人知道什么 |
[07:26] | Guy makeit all the way from Cuba,ends up ad in an alley. | 这人千辛万苦从古巴偷渡过来 却死在一条小巷里 |
[07:34] | Oh,Cun Pete’s all over this one. | Pete看起来颇有感触哦 |
[07:37] | Yeah,well… I’m lf Puerto Rican. | 是啊 我有一半波多黎各血统 |
[07:41] | Maybe the doer’s Puerto Rican. | 也许凶手是波多黎各人 |
[07:46] | All right,everybody,listen up! | 好的 大家听好了! |
[07:47] | Sign-up sheet for the annual softball game against the fire department. | 跟消防队年度垒球赛的报名表 |
[07:52] | We won’t get hosed like we did last year. | 我们不会像去年那样被全灭了 |
[07:53] | To that end,they got a ringer in Patrol. | 他们请了巡逻队的外援才赢了比赛 |
[07:56] | The guy is unhtable. | 那人很难对付 |
[07:57] | – Been a rule change this year: mandated coed tes,so… – Sounds good. | – 今年规则变了 可以男女同队 所以… – 听起来不错 |
[08:02] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[08:05] | Can you catch? | 你会接球吗? |
[08:06] | Hell,yeah,I can tch. | 那当然 我会 |
[08:07] | You w like a girl? | 你投球像个女生吗? |
[08:09] | Yodance likea white guy? | 你跳舞像个白人吗? |
[08:11] | l right,pencil ya in alternate: bench. | 好吧 让你替补 板凳队员 |
[08:14] | You throw like girl? | 你投球像个娘们吗? |
[08:16] | – ya – catch? | – 是啊 – 能接球吗? |
[08:18] | – Not so m – All righou’re our catcher. | – 不太会 – 好吧 你当捕手(专司接球) |
[08:25] | And you’re riding bitch with me all the way to U City. | 你TM就卡在后座上跟我去U城吧 |
[08:28] | Located the victim’sife,Piedad Luque. | 去见死者的妻子 Piedad Luque |
[08:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Seya later,Mom. | 拜拜 妈妈 |
[08:42] | Me su youake the bus back. | 坐公车回来 |
[08:44] | I don’t wanna hear about you cutting through the park. | 我可不想听说你从公园抄近路 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:47] | Andres,n ac | Andres 亲我一下 |
[08:54] | Please,sit. | 请坐 |
[08:57] | Does Andres know thrcumstances around father’s death? | Andres知道他父亲死时的情况吗? |
[09:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:02] | I ver believed what they said Gonzalo was doing in that partf town. | 我从不信他们说Gonzalo在荒郊野外做的事 |
[09:05] | He was a family man. | 他是个顾家的人 |
[09:07] | Wondering how nzalo could leave you anyour son back in Cuba. | 那他为什么把你和儿子留在古巴 |
[09:10] | had no choice. | 他没别的选择 |
[09:11] | None of this would have haened ifhey dn’t takenaseball away from him. | 要是他们让他打球 这一切就不会发生 |
[09:16] | Who’s “the? | 谁是他们? |
[09:17] | The Cuban gornment. | 古巴政府 |
[09:19] | They said he and some other players had contact with aAmerican sports agent. | 他们说他和其他队员 跟美国体育经纪人有联系 |
[09:24] | That agent Jaime Reyes? | 经纪人Jaime Reyes? |
[09:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:28] | ter the ban,it was a nightmare. | 禁赛之后 像一场噩梦 |
[09:32] | No money,no food,no friends. | 没有钱 没有食物 没有朋友 |
[09:36] | That why Gonzalo left,toake a new start? | 所以Gonzalo离开 重新开始? |
[09:40] | Hardest decision of his life,but once he’d ma it,the was no turning back. | 他一生最难的决定 但一旦下了决心 就不能回头了 |
[09:48] | *******03.20,1998 | 1998年3月20日 古巴哈瓦那 |
[09:59] | *** | 我爱你 儿子 |
[10:04] | ********* | 永远不要忘了 |
[10:29] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[10:31] | The last time I saw him. | 我最后一次看见他 |
[10:33] | You had plans to join him? | 你计划去找他吗? |
[10:35] | When the time was right. | 当时机成熟吧 |
[10:38] | Hell of a raft trip. | 偷渡过程可是地域之旅 |
[10:40] | Would ha done anything to s him again. | 为了能再见他 我什么都愿意做 |
[10:42] | You stay itouch with him when he got to Plly? | 他来费城时 你们有联系吗? |
[10:44] | It wasn’t easy. | 这不容易 |
[10:45] | Our phone calls were monitored; letters opened. | 我们的电话被监听 信被拆阅 |
[10:48] | He mention any pblemto you? | 他跟你说过什么麻烦吗? |
[10:50] | No. | 没有 |
[10:52] | Juan said Gonzalo was very excited we would be joing him in America… | Juan说Gonzalo对我们要来美国 跟他重聚感到很兴奋… |
[10:56] | – Juan,his cousin – Yeah,he was my co. | – Juan 他的表兄 – 是的 他是我的表弟 |
[10:59] | But Gonzalito was more like… like my little brother. | 不过Gonzalito更像…更像我亲弟弟 |
[11:04] | I came to-to America… two months before he was killed. | 我在他死前2个月来的美国 |
[11:09] | RUSH Juan,where were you the nit Gonzalo was killed? | Juan, Gonzalo被杀那晚你在哪? |
[11:12] | You guys are not Internal Revenue,huh? | 你们不是国税局的吧? |
[11:15] | I was,uh,I was removing asbestos,off the bo at Liberty Towers. | 我-我在卸载石棉 从自由塔的一条船上 |
[11:19] | I worked my way up since then. | 从那以后我就在那努力奋斗 |
[11:21] | You ever go to that old sandt near Lancaster Avenue withzalo? | 你以前和Gonzalo一起去过 Lancaster大街附近的球场吗? |
[11:25] | Lancaster Avenue? | Lancaster大街? |
[11:26] | Yeahlot of pickup baseball gam there. | 那里经常举行临时棒球比赛 |
[11:29] | Familiar with it? | 听说过吗? |
[11:30] | Not that one.But Gonzalito– he-he loved baseball. | 没听过 不过Gonzalito–他-他爱棒球 |
[11:33] | He would see a game and… stop to ask if he could He always had s uipment with him. | 他看到有举行比赛…就会停下来 问他能否参加 他随身带着装备 |
[11:39] | Ishis Gonzalo’s t? | 这是Gonzalo的球棒吗? |
[11:45] | No,not Gonzalo’s. | 不 这不是他的 |
[11:46] | It’s too heavy. | 太重了 |
[11:48] | Heas a contact hitter. | 他是个能经常打出安打的球员 |
[11:50] | He could put the ball anywhere. | 能把球打到任意地方 |
[11:52] | You kn anybody with those initials? | 知道谁的名字缩写是这个吗? |
[11:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:57] | You play ball? | 你打球吗? |
[11:59] | A littleCu. | 在古巴时打过一段 |
[12:01] | Pero olv^date– when I got here,it was all work. | 我来这里之后 就整天工作了 |
[12:04] | RUSH: Did u happen to see Gonzalo the day hdied? | 你在Gonzalo死的那天见过他吗? |
[12:07] | I was busy working. | 我忙着工作 |
[12:11] | He wasraining hard. | 他忙着训练 |
[12:12] | tting ready for spring traing in October? | 10月就开始为来年春训做准备了? (MLB的春训是每年3月) |
[12:15] | It what he loved. | 他热爱这份事业 |
[12:18] | Couldn’t believe all thengs this country had given him. | 不敢相信这个国家给了他这么多 |
[12:21] | (“537 Cuba” play) | |
[12:25] | Oye,taff that gbage,huh? | 把这烂衣服脱下来 好吗? |
[12:41] | ** | 这么多吃的 表哥 |
[12:42] | ***** | 要是在哈瓦那看见 他们都不敢相信 |
[12:47] | Mira. | |
[12:48] | Takehat u wa,primo. | 想要哪个就拿去 表弟 |
[12:50] | – Primo… – It’s all yours. | – 表弟 … – 都给你了 |
[12:52] | Oye,can’ve you looking fresh off the boat. | 下了船要改头换面一下啊 |
[12:58] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[13:04] | ** | 你有好多吃的 |
[13:10] | You see this one? | 看到这个了吗? |
[13:12] | This one’s rerved for the day that Cuba’s free of its oppressor. | 留着等到古巴从独裁压迫下解放那天 庆祝用的 |
[13:16] | May it be on… and may it be inful. | 也许很快就来…也许是个痛苦的过程 |
[13:19] | en. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | Juan de la Cruz,weome tohe land the Yankee imperialistas! | 欢迎来到美帝国主义的领土! |
[13:32] | Traid_r…! | |
[13:35] | uting in Spani | |
[13:39] | I still have that champagne. | 我还留着那瓶香槟 |
[13:43] | It won’t be e sa when can finally opeit. | 等我能打开时 应该变质了吧 |
[13:47] | ** | 你是古巴人吗? |
[13:48] | On my father’s side. | 我爸爸是 |
[13:50] | I was born here,though. | 不过我在这出生 |
[13:52] | ** | 明白了 你妈妈呢 |
[13:54] | ****** | 波多黎各人 没有完美的人 |
[13:58] | Heo?ChGringa. | |
[14:03] | No how much money did Gonzalo stake when heot called up,an? | Gonzalo被禁赛前 他能挣多少钱? |
[14:07] | Gonzo made seven dollara month playing baseballn Cuba. | Gonzalo在古巴打球时 每月拿7美元 |
[14:11] | He had no idea about milons. | 他对钱没有概念 |
[14:13] | His,uh,ant managed everything. | 他的经纪人打理一切 |
[14:16] | Jaime Reyes? | |
[14:18] | And his.agent manad hiney,t? | 他的钱也是由经纪人管理? |
[14:20] | After he died,Reyes ied to screw Piedad ouof what money was left. | 他死后 Reyes向Piedad隐瞒了钱的数目 |
[14:38] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[14:39] | Bourbon water? | 来点波本酒加苏打水吗? |
[14:41] | No.,uh,we have so questions about yo former client Gonzalo Luque. | 不用了 我们有些问题问你 关于你之前的客户Gonzalo Luque |
[14:46] | ke to Gonzalo’sidow. | 和Gonzalo的遗孀谈过 |
[14:48] | She said it was your contact with hithat got him banned om baseball in Cuba. | 她说就是和你签的合同 使他在古巴被禁止打球 |
[14:52] | I offed him freedom ana better way of life. | 我给了他自由 还有更好的生活 |
[14:55] | And what’d you offer his widow after he died? | 他死后你给他的遗孀留了什么? |
[14:57] | Evhing Gonzalo had left,which wasn’t muc He did what they all do: | Gonzalo留下的所有东西 不是很多 他们那种人都一样 |
[15:01] | fancy cars,niceloth,jewelry. | 拉风的车子 鲜亮的衣服 珠宝首饰 |
[15:03] | We understand you managed his ney. | 我们知道你负责打理他的钱 |
[15:05] | I run a ll-svice agency.There’s a problem? | 我的经纪公司提供全套服务 有问题吗? |
[15:07] | His widow thought e should’ve been more of that money left over. | 他的遗孀认为他留下的钱不止这么多 |
[15:11] | Piedad never quite grasped the probate proces | Piedad根本不懂遗嘱执行的程序 |
[15:14] | Exactly how much did she grasp? | 她一共拿了多少钱? |
[15:18] | Lay the money out for us,ime. | 请把清单列出来 Jaime |
[15:20] | I’m gonna have to find Gonzalo’s cords.It cou take a day two. | 那得去找Gonzalo的档案 要花上一两天 |
[15:23] | I put everything in off-site storage when we moved to our new offes. | 搬新办公室时 把东西存在了异地仓库 |
[15:27] | Well,you’ve done quite well forourself. | 你干得有声有色啊 |
[15:28] | I started with a desk in my garage. | 我从车库的一张办公桌起家 |
[15:31] | Cun players are good for business. | 古巴球手确实是好买卖 |
[15:33] | Well,now,yeah,but.. | 没错 但是… |
[15:34] | Gonzalo was my first. | Gonzalo是我经手的第一个 |
[15:36] | With his skills in today’s market,forget it,you’re talking about top-of-league money. | 他的技术放在眼下的球员市场 绝对是联盟最顶尖选手的价钱 |
[15:41] | Watch this.Watch this. | 看好了 看好了 |
[15:42] | (“Que Bueno Baila Usted” playing) | |
[15:47] | Savage,Gonlo,savage! | 干得漂亮 Gonlo 干得漂亮! |
[16:07] | It’s hard r a guy like that to see someone who’s beenouched by the basall gods. | 像那种人是容不下别人天赋异禀的 |
[16:10] | – Who s he- Eric Hynes– | – 他是谁? |
[16:13] | he got ded to right field to make room for Gonzalo. | 为了给Gonzalo让出位子 他被挪到了右外野 |
[16:15] | That’s him on theht. | 右边那个就是他 |
[16:19] | STLMAN: This Hes emake it to the bigs? | 这个Hynes打过大联盟吗? |
[16:21] | No. | 没有 |
[16:23] | No,he popped a domestic asslt crge. | 他因为家庭虐待被捕 |
[16:25] | And heas arrested for waving a gun around in a nighlub. | 后来又因在夜店挥枪被抓起来了 |
[16:29] | Ericowtime” Hynes. | 爱现鬼Eric Hynes |
[16:31] | Showtime? | 爱现鬼? |
[16:33] | same inials on the bat. | 和球棒上的缩写是一样的 |
[16:36] | Nothing ke having a signed mder apon. | 没有比签过名的凶器更棒的了 |
[16:44] | Hell,ah,I mber Gonz. | 是啊 我记得Gonz |
[16:47] | Boy had wheels in center field. | 在中外野就像脚底长了轮子 |
[16:49] | Shame he got killed like that. | 就那样挂了真可惜 |
[16:51] | Killed like w? | 就怎样挂了? |
[16:53] | Messing ere he wasng. | 就那样呗 |
[16:54] | MILLER: You mean the Badlands or that sandlot by Lancaster Avenue? | 你是指Lancaster大道旁的球场还是Badland? |
[16:58] | You tryings me up or something? | 你想套我的话还是什么? |
[17:01] | You’re still on obation. | 你还在缓刑期 |
[17:02] | Getting ready to start a hitting clinic. | 准备开一家击球学校 |
[17:05] | Pass on my techniq to disadvantaged youths. | 把我的技术教给贫困的年轻人 |
[17:08] | Oh,domestic assault oug to go er big witbaseball moms. | 家暴犯应该和棒球妈妈们过过招 |
[17:11] | Yeah,why don’t you give us some pointe on… how you take out your competitime. | 不如指点我们一下 你在球场上是如何爱现的吧? |
[17:16] | Where’d you get thattick? | 那球棒从哪来的? |
[17:18] | At the cri scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[17:19] | The giveaway.. | 说得明白点… |
[17:21] | the “ST” right here. | 上面写着”ST” |
[17:23] | Technically,”showtime’s” one word,Einstein. | 其实”Showtime”是一个词 天才 |
[17:25] | May time to change ur name to Jailtime,just to get a jump on things. | 也许该改名叫监狱爱现鬼 晚改不如早改 |
[17:28] | I gave that him. | 它是我送给他的 |
[17:31] | Toim he could grow into it. | 我告诉他 他以后能成大器 |
[17:33] | You and Gonz buried the hatchet. | 你和Gonz和好了? |
[17:35] | That’s rht. | 没错 |
[17:37] | To tell you the truth,I alwayselt a little guilty when.. | 说实话 每当听别人说他是因为… |
[17:40] | heard they thought he was uptown loing for a littleomething something. | 去城郊买毒品遇害的 我就觉得内疚 |
[17:44] | u introduce him to some of yr bahabits? | 你把自己的坏习惯传给了他? |
[17:46] | Na NahGonz was a pret straight arrow. | 不 Gonz是个非常正直的人 |
[17:51] | I just showed him how to roll. | 我只是教他怎么混 |
[17:55] | Hey,Ha. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:57] | Want a nippl for that Cuba Libra nursing there? | 要来一杯那里的自由古巴吗? (古巴产朗姆酒和可乐兑成的鸡尾酒) |
[18:00] | We call it a mentira. | 我们叫它Mentira |
[18:02] | Translation,Havana. | 翻译一下 哈瓦那先生 |
[18:03] | It’s a l. | 一个谎言 |
[18:05] | Cuba’s not lie. | 古巴不自由 |
[18:07] | SHOWTIME: Hey,how abo that? | 嘿 那个怎样? |
[18:09] | That’s Marisol. | 那是Marisol |
[18:11] | Mm,she’s bringing it tonight! | 她今晚很呛口啊! |
[18:13] | You want to take a cut at that,Papa? | 你想尝一口吗 大爷? |
[18:15] | NoI’m okay. | 不用了 我很好 |
[18:16] | Uh,no,you ain’t. | 不 不 你不好 |
[18:17] | What youeed a dip in the Caribbean. | 你需要的是一盅加勒比风情 |
[18:23] | What’s up,E? | 什么事 E? |
[18:25] | Hey,Marisol,Masol! | 嘿 Marisol Marisol! |
[18:27] | I want y to et my man herfrom Havana. | 见见我这位哈瓦那兄弟 |
[18:29] | Gonzalo. | |
[18:30] | Marisol. | |
[18:31] | Yeah,nzalo here is fresh ohe boat; he needs someone to talk to him in his nattong. | Gonzalo是新来的 他找个人谈谈夜话 |
[18:36] | ******* | 别理会 我要跳舞 |
[18:40] | Oh,my man! | 噢 老天! |
[18:51] | Masol an eor the guys who were gonna pull down the corn. | Marisol看男人很有眼光 |
[18:55] | You know he had a and kid back in Cuba? | 你知道他在古巴有老婆孩子? |
[18:57] | He never told me about that. | 他从没说过 |
[18:59] | Gonz was real lonely. | Gonz很孤单 |
[19:03] | Marisol helpelieve him of some of tt loliness on a nightly basis. | Marisol帮他排解了部分孤单 当然 是在床上 |
[19:10] | You see them together before Gonzalo was killed? | Gonzalo被杀前 你看到他们在一起吗? |
[19:14] | I don’t exactly recall. | 我记不清了 |
[19:16] | How abou | 那么你呢? |
[19:18] | How about me wt? | 我怎么? |
[19:19] | Where were you the nighGonz got killed,Octobe21? | Gonz被杀当晚你在哪 10月21日? |
[19:23] | Fall of ‘9.. I was patrling center field for the ipei Gida. | 99年秋天…我在台北太阳队打中外野 |
[19:30] | Had a nice ltle run ov there in Taiwan.. till I snapped a hammy. | 我在台湾打得不错.. 直到我在人群中挥枪砸到了人 |
[19:38] | Son of a bitch! | 真他妈的! |
[19:41] | There he goesgain,diespecting the fuhings. | 他又来了 开始蹂躏家具 |
[19:45] | I st my ringer. | 我的戒指找不到了 |
[19:47] | Turns out thguy’s wife fothose fire-dousing ferries,and she reated to cut him off if he pitches for us. | 他老婆在灭火轮上工作 威胁说如果他给我们投球 就给他颜色看 |
[19:52] | Slow or fast pitch? | 慢球还是快球? |
[19:54] | Slow. | 慢球 |
[19:55] | played a little beer league. | 打过几场业余联盟 |
[19:58] | Called me the Goldenrch. | 他们都叫我金弓 |
[20:01] | Let’s see it,Mickey D | 那就拉出来遛遛 Mickey D |
[20:05] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[20:12] | We’lsee you on the fie. | 场上见 |
[20:17] | Marisol,yr name came up in an investigation. | Marisol 你和一起调查有关 |
[20:20] | GonzalLuqu | |
[20:22] | Like a decade ag I’ve moved on. | 很久前的事了 我已经有新的生活了 |
[20:26] | Heard you had a thing for ballplayers. | 听说你特别钟情棒球手 |
[20:28] | In o line of work,we getadge bunnies. | 在我们这一行 那就是警队兔女郎 |
[20:30] | Not intoops. | 对警察没感觉 |
[20:32] | Too controlling. | 控制欲太强 |
[20:33] | Th’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[20:35] | Gonzalo another notch on youbedpost? | Gonzalo不过是你的风流对象之一? |
[20:37] | Okay,what is this about? | 好吧 你们这是干什么? |
[20:38] | Your boyfriend’s d dead,d you don’t come forward withnformation. | 你的男朋友死了 你却不出来提供信息 |
[20:41] | He wasn’t my boyfriend. | 他不是我的男朋友 |
[20:44] | Well,then,maybe another player in your ster took eeption to the hours you were keeping with Gonzalo. | 那就是你和Gonzalo一起时 还另外有个男人 |
[20:50] | I told you we wen’t together whe was killed. | 我说了 他被杀时我们不在一起 |
[20:53] | It was complated. | 这很复杂 |
[20:55] | Uncomplicate it for usthen | 那就给我们解释清楚 |
[20:59] | Broke my rule… and fell for the guy. | 坏了我的规矩…对他动了感情 |
[21:06] | How come every time I asyou about them,you chge the subject,mm? | 为什么每次我一问 你就换话题? |
[21:09] | You know how things are over there. | 你也知道那里的情况 |
[21:11] | I… wto know ab family. | 我想知道家里的情况 |
[21:14] | Andrito looks just like you. | Andrito很像你 |
[21:16] | ** | 像只小老虎 |
[21:20] | *** | 那Piedad呢? |
[21:22] | I write,I call. | 我信也写了 电话也打了 |
[21:23] | She’s being careful. | 她只是想小心点 |
[21:25] | – Things are not so for her – What? | – 她过得不容易 – 什么? |
[21:29] | She… she with soonelse? | 她有了别人? |
[21:34] | She filed for die. | 她起诉离婚 |
[21:39] | nzalito,what did you expect? | Gonzalito 你还想指望什么呢? |
[21:43] | I’m losing myselhere,primo. | 我已经不认识自己了 表哥 |
[21:46] | – I need to get my son bac – No,no,no,Andrecito just a kid. | – 我必须要回儿子 – 不 Andrecito只是个孩子 |
[21:50] | It-is todangerous. | 太危险了 |
[21:52] | ****** | 不可能 |
[21:53] | Nothing is impossible here Juan. | 在这里没有不可能的事 Juan |
[21:56] | I’m gonna do what have to do to see my son. | 我会想尽办法见到儿子 |
[22:06] | He had this wholother life I didn’t know about. | 他还有其他的生活 我却毫不知情 |
[22:09] | ey split up,but he wanted to get his son back. | 他们分开了 但他想要回儿子 |
[22:12] | He still needed her to bring him ove | 他需要她把儿子带过来 |
[22:15] | Not what I signeup for. | 这不关我的事 |
[22:18] | That’s when I knew it was over. | 我就是那时知道一切都结束了 |
[22:24] | right. | 好 |
[22:28] | AgenScarcelli’s faxing me Piedad’s INS fil | Scarcelli探员正把Piedad的 移民档案传真过来 |
[22:32] | Maybe shede light on what happened in Cuba between Piedad Gonza. | 也许可以弄清Piedad和Gonza 在古巴发生了什么 |
[22:37] | must haveeen a pretty convincinguy,get her chaperone his son across the Flori Straits. | 他们都分手了 他一定很有说服力 能让她带着儿子穿过佛罗里达海峡 |
[22:43] | It still a ticket out Cuba. | 毕竟是离开古巴的一张船票 |
[22:47] | Can’t say I blame her. | 也不能说我责怪她 |
[22:50] | Evereen? | 去过古巴吗? |
[22:53] | Nope. | 没有 |
[22:54] | n’t you want to see it fore there’s a Starbuc on eve corner? | 不想在星巴克占领街头前去看看吗? |
[22:58] | I’ll lea thato the tourists and hipsters sporting Che T-shirts. | 让穿切格瓦拉的游客或嬉皮去闹吧 |
[23:04] | I know t much abouwhatpens there sip mimosas poolside in Havana. | 我知道太多那边的事情 在哈瓦那的泳池边小口喝着鸡尾酒 |
[23:14] | Got something? | 发现什么? |
[23:18] | me see Gonzalo’s immigration file. | 让我看看Gonzalo的移民档案 |
[23:26] | Sunburneand blistered. | 暴晒出来的水泡 |
[23:29] | Look like she spent a week at sea the way Gonzald? | 她像和Gonzald一样在海上呆了一周吗? |
[23:34] | Not on a raft,she didn’t. | 肯定不是在小竹筏上 |
[23:37] | More like vernightpeedat ride,point-to-pnt. | 更像是隔夜快船 点到点 |
[23:41] | Divorce wasn’t the only thing Piedad was lying about. | Piedad撒的谎不止离婚 |
[23:50] | How wait you got to America,Piedad? | 你是怎么来美国的 Piedad? |
[23:53] | I to you already. | 我已经告诉过你 |
[23:55] | You also told us you re married to Gonzalo. | 你还说过你是Gonzalo的妻子 |
[23:57] | Failed to mention that you filed for divoback iCuba. | 忘了提你在古巴就起诉离婚了 |
[23:59] | Neighborho spies were watch. | 邻居们一直在监视我们 |
[24:03] | The divoe made it easier for us to escape. | 离婚让我们更容易逃跑 |
[24:06] | Orbe u were pissed off ’cause he ditched you,ca to Amica,gotic and dipp into who knows what? | 或者也许你被惹恼了 因为他抛弃了你 来到美国 发了财 瞒着你胡搞? |
[24:11] | No. | 不 |
[24:13] | Whenonzalootpended from baseball in Cuba,it destroyed him. | Gonzalo在古巴被禁赛时 万念俱灰 |
[24:17] | He had to e. | 他必须走 |
[24:18] | But you divorced him after efected. | 但你在他走后和他离了婚 |
[24:21] | had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[24:24] | When Gonzalo came to America,thgovernmenthreated take our house. | Gonzalo来美国后 政府威胁要拿走房子 |
[24:29] | I was protecting Andres. | 我是在保护Andres |
[24:31] | Divorce meant survival. | 离婚意味着生存 |
[24:34] | We’re trying to solve your hband’s murder,but you keep lyto u | 我们想破你丈夫的案子 但你不断对我们撒谎 |
[24:38] | You look pretty good for just coming off a raft,Piedad. | 你看着不像是在竹筏上漂了几天 Piedad |
[24:41] | If you tel aga how you brought your two-year-old on a 90-mile raft trip, | 如果你坚持你是带着两岁的儿子 坐了90公里的竹筏来的 |
[24:47] | Andres is gonna comeome to see his mom being hauled awain cuffs | Andres回家时会看到他妈妈被铐走 |
[24:51] | – I s af… – Of what? | – 我很害怕… – 怕什么? 把我们带来的男人 |
[25:04] | ** | 我很好… |
[25:06] | *** | |
[25:08] | **** | 他在这 我想我们在迈阿密 |
[25:12] | ****** | 我知道你们为我受苦了 但我发誓 |
[25:16] | * | 我会补偿你们 我们会有套带院子的房子 |
[25:21] | ***** | Gonzalo 求你 先听我说 |
[25:24] | ** | 怎么了? |
[25:26] | *********** | 你父母 他们没上船 |
[25:30] | *** | 但我付了你们4个人的钱… |
[25:34] | ** | 那些人说有问题… |
[25:37] | – *** | – ***** – 我不知道有什么问题 – 什么问题? |
[25:41] | ** | Gonzalo 如果他们拿不到更多的钱 是不会让我们走的 |
[25:44] | ******** | 别担心 我来处理 |
[25:47] | * | 喂? |
[25:49] | nzalo… Hello?Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[25:54] | Gonzalo we to see this man. | Gonzalo为我们去见了这个人 |
[25:56] | In M? | 在迈阿密? |
[25:57] | No. | 不 |
[25:58] | He was in Philadelphia. | 他在费城 |
[26:00] | He arranged the whole thing? | 全是他安排的? |
[26:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:03] | You thinthis man ki your husband? | 你觉得是这个人杀了你丈夫? |
[26:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:07] | We need name,Piedad. | 我们需要他的名字 Piedad |
[26:11] | All I have is my son. | 我只剩下我儿子了 |
[26:14] | They already took Gonzalo. | 他们已经杀了Gonzalo |
[26:16] | – You want tbe safe? – Yes. | – 你想确保安全? – 是的 |
[26:18] | You makehis ght d tell us who did this to Gonzalo. | 你告诉我们是谁杀了Gonzalo |
[26:26] | The men caed h “Oz That’s all I know… | 别人叫他”Oz” 我就只知道这些… |
[26:36] | intrecycling? | 这些是再循环? |
[26:38] | Nope. | 不 |
[26:39] | But an old CI of mine is.Goes by lifford. | 有个线人告诉我 说他叫Clifford |
[26:42] | – *** – As in bired As in ite boy with dreads. | – 一只大狗? – 他是一个总惹麻烦的白人小孩 |
[26:45] | Guy’s a walking Ghettoages of the iegal import/export biz in Py. | 费城贫民区的那些人长期从事非法 进出口生意 |
[26:49] | He colle can on theide? | 他在这边收罐子? |
[26:50] | Sells to the addts after they get their returnable mey. | 在他们拿到卖废品的钱后卖给瘾君子 |
[26:53] | – Enterprising – Yo,Clifford! | – 有意思 – 你 Clifford! |
[27:13] | They t to do me liodney King! | 警察滥用暴力啦! 罗德尼金:90年代引发洛杉矶骚乱的 滥用警力案 但后来证实媒体擅自删除 录像开头的金暴力拘捕画面 误导观众 |
[27:15] | Shut it,Cliord. | 闭嘴 Clifford |
[27:17] | If I stroke out,the last thing I gon do is shoot your dumb a! | 如果我开枪 我肯定不会把你打成哑巴! |
[27:20] | Yo,blue I ain’holding. | 真衰 我自己来 |
[27:23] | That’s good ’cause we ed a na,Clford. | 很好 我们需要一个名字 Clifford |
[27:26] | Oh,snap! | 快看! |
[27:28] | You looking tight,baby girl. | 你穿得真紧 小LOLI |
[27:30] | – Didn’t know it was you. – Calle “baby gi” again. | – 都没看出来是你 – 你再叫一声LOLI看看 |
[27:34] | I apologize for triculating. | 我道歉还不成嘛 |
[27:37] | Cliffords at your service. | Clifford乐意帮忙 |
[27:39] | Guy’s name is Oz.You heard of him? | 那家伙名字叫Oz你有没听过? |
[27:42] | You trying tsee the Wiza?Why didn’t ya say so? | 你要见Wizard? 干嘛不早说? |
[27:44] | (rio playing “Mil ngojas”) | |
[27:59] | Here to see the Wizard. | 我们来找Wizard |
[28:01] | Grab t rack. | 抓着架子 |
[28:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[28:05] | many Le n. | 生意如何 |
[28:07] | Take a walk. | 出去走走 |
[28:12] | Comen.Sit down. | 来 请坐 |
[28:14] | Cafecito? | 喝咖啡吗? |
[28:16] | We’re here about Gonzalo Luque. | 我们来是为Gonzalo Luque的事 |
[28:18] | You smuggled his family out of Cuba. | 你帮他家人从古巴偷渡过来 |
[28:23] | I don’t evwn a boat. | 我连一条船都没 |
[28:24] | Fence,mport/export contrand,’cause I’m guessing fluff n’ fd ain’t the on thing youe into. | 赃物 进出口 走私商品 因为我猜想 船上夹板有不少是你的私货 |
[28:30] | I’m a legitimate busiman. | 我是名合法商人 |
[28:32] | I’a member of the Chamber of Commerce. | 我是商会成员 |
[28:34] | Reprenti wha the llip Guild? | 代表什么 费城行会? |
[28:36] | I’d hate to disrupt your busineshere,Osmany. | 我不想打断你的生意 Osmany |
[28:38] | Screw up your cash flow,dingr name on the street. | 切断你的现金流 把你名字大肆宣扬 |
[28:41] | You gonna shut me down? | 你要让我跨台? |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:45] | Or you could tell us why you held Gonzalo’s wife and ki in a motel room in Miami till hme up with more cash. | 告诉我们为什么把Gonzalo的老婆孩子 关在迈阿密的旅馆 找他要更多钱 |
[28:54] | It’s important to give back to the community. | 回归社区很重要 |
[28:57] | Reite families. | 让家人团聚 |
[28:59] | Long as they pay the freight charge. | 只要他们付路费 |
[29:01] | Sounds like Gonzal had a proble paying up. | Gonzalo在付钱时好像有点问题 |
[29:05] | Bish to D4. | 移到D4 |
[29:08] | Mate in two. | 进两步 |
[29:17] | Nice. | 很好 |
[29:18] | I’calling ine cavalry. | 我打电话给警局 |
[29:20] | Have ’em toss th place. | 让他们来检查这个地方 |
[29:22] | Gonzalo Lue an had mutual interests. | Gonzalo Luque和我有共同的利益 |
[29:26] | He wanted to get his family back and I wanted to send a message. | 他想要回他的家人 我让他帮我传消息 |
[29:37] | Tranquilo. | 安静点 |
[29:38] | I diwhat I was told paid my money,and now you tell mehere was a proem? | 我已经照你说的付了钱 现在你告诉我还有问题? |
[29:44] | These are thople at your frie arranged for me to pick up. | 你朋友安排我接你家人的 |
[29:50] | Piedad and Ares. | Piedad和Ares |
[29:51] | And… | 还有… |
[29:54] | no,no. | 不不 |
[29:55] | – Whe army pents – You know tho two? | – 我的父母呢 – 你认识这2个吗? |
[29:58] | Teammates back in Cuba. | 我在古巴时的队友 |
[30:00] | Look,this is stake. | 瞧 这是个错误 |
[30:02] | I paid for my family! | 我是为我家人付钱! |
[30:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:05] | 40,000 was the family diount. | 4万是家庭折扣价 |
[30:07] | Ballplayers ara prm. | 棒球手优先考虑 |
[30:09] | Reyes never to me about these plers! | Reyes从来没告诉过我这些棒球手! |
[30:11] | ll,that makes two of us,Gonzalo. | 好 看来我们有共识Gonzalo |
[30:13] | You tell Reyes I need another 40K. | 你去跟Reyes讲我要另加4万 |
[30:16] | I want my family!Desgraciado! | 我要我家人!混蛋! |
[30:17] | ame.I get my money and you get your wife and n ck. | 我拿到钱 你要回你的妻子和孩子 |
[30:22] | The rest i een you and yo agent. | 剩下的就是你和你经理人的问题 |
[30:25] | buenosoches,Gonzalo! | 再见 Gonzalo! |
[30:37] | Gonzalo nted to reunited with his family. | Gonzalo想要和他的家人团聚 |
[30:41] | I respecat. | 我尊重他 |
[30:43] | But Gonzalo thought Res was nna get his enre family over. | 但Gonzalo觉得Reyes会把他全家人都带来 |
[30:47] | We were both being gamed. | 我们都在赌博 |
[30:49] | yes up with the mon? | Reyes带钱来了? |
[30:51] | That same night. | 就那晚上 |
[30:52] | d I kept my wo. | 我遵守承诺 |
[30:54] | I released nzalo’s wife and son. | 我放了Gonzalo的妻子和儿子 |
[30:57] | Who weresese pyers? | 那些棒球手是谁? |
[31:01] | I like to look at the box scores. | 我喜欢看球员统计数据 |
[31:07] | Lots of interestg information. | 很多值得玩味的信息 |
[31:12] | Those are some b nes. | 都是一些大牌球星 |
[31:16] | Gonzalo go to see Reyes? | Gonzalo去见Reyes? |
[31:20] | uldn’tou? | 你不会吗? |
[31:27] | ******* | 我担心的唯一一件事就是 |
[31:31] | I’m in the middle of something here. | 我们正在谈话 |
[31:32] | Yeah,you were. | 是的 |
[31:34] | This guy takes a whole lot more than ten percent. | 这个人拿的绝对超过10% |
[31:36] | Please! | 拜托! |
[31:37] | Butch,give me five minutes,okay? | Butch给我5分钟 好吗? |
[31:40] | Signed for $6 d $8 million apie. | 签一份年薪600到800万的肥约 |
[31:45] | That’s tidmmissi. | 这是小佣金 |
[31:47] | They were worth it. | 他们值得 |
[31:48] | Worth having Gonzalo’s wife and kid held for ransom? | 值得扣留Gonzalo的老婆孩子讨赎金? |
[31:51] | That’s it.I’m llinmy attorney. | 原来这样 我要给我的律师打电话 |
[31:52] | y?Oy thyou need tory about right now is immratitionlatis. | 为什么? 为什么你现在需要个律师 我觉得你现在需要移民专家 |
[31:56] | But we’lleavthat up to the feds,huh? | 但我们会把这难题留给联邦政府是不? |
[31:57] | Unless you killed him. | 除非是你杀了他 |
[32:00] | LookGonzalo wanted his famie. | 瞧 Gonzalo想和他的家人团聚 |
[32:03] | I said to him that I was gonna ke care of it. | 我跟他说 我会处理的 |
[32:05] | I didn’t want higetting mixed up in thatess. | 我并没有从中得利 |
[32:07] | you mixed hiup real good,but ycouldn’tool thgreat and powerful Oz. | 你把他耍得团团转 但没法动那个有权有势的Oz |
[32:11] | I was gonna it… | 我正准备补救… |
[32:13] | By stealg Gonzalo’s moneto smuggle prs out of Cuba | 用Gonzalo的钱把棒球手偷渡出古巴 |
[32:16] | Big leag talent.Can sewhy you waed those players so bad. | 都是能上大联盟的天才 可想而知你多么需要那些棒球手 |
[32:19] | Baseball playersre a prized possession totro. | 对球队来说 棒球手是最昂贵的资产 |
[32:23] | By liberating them,I stick it to that bearded bastard. | 为了解放他们 我才忍受那个混蛋 |
[32:26] | You’reeal eedom fighter. | 你还真是个自由斗士 |
[32:28] | Using Gonzo’s account to stake your littleire. | 用Gonzlo的钱来建立你的小帝国 |
[32:30] | STILLMAN: Only one problem,Reyes. | 只有一个问题 Reyes |
[32:32] | You got caught. | 你被捕了 |
[32:33] | I didn’t kill Gonzalo. | 我没杀Gonzalo |
[32:35] | But he wanted to kl me | 但他想杀我 |
[32:38] | I trusted you,Jaime. | 我信任你Jaime |
[32:39] | Yore lking at this the wrong way. | 你理解错了 |
[32:41] | Hoelse am I pposed ook at it,huh?! | 我应该怎么理解 啊?! |
[32:43] | My wife ansoe being held hostage and parents are still in Cub | 我老婆儿子被当作人质 而我的父母还在古巴 |
[32:46] | Don’t worry about it.We’ll get ‘et. | 别担心 我们会把他们救出来 |
[32:49] | And I’m gonna cut you in on the deal. | 我会帮你搞定的 |
[32:50] | ong.cutting you out. | 你闭嘴 |
[32:53] | You fix this,and then wre done. | 你搞定这事 然后我们就完了 |
[32:55] | Come on,Gonzalo.Gonzalo,don’t.Come on,Gonzalo. | 回来Gonzalo Gonzalo别走 回来Gonzalo |
[32:58] | I got a scout coming.He’s going to try out your cousin. | 我找了个侦探来 他会试着把你堂兄救出来 |
[33:02] | We’re goa make it work | 我们会搞定的 |
[33:06] | I tried to tell Gonzal but he didn’want to hear it. | 我准备告诉Gonzalo但他不想听 |
[33:08] | I put the money back in his account. | 我把钱还到他账户了 |
[33:10] | His cousin Juan– what did he have to do with this? | – 他的堂兄Juan– – 他和这事有什么关系? |
[33:13] | Juan w the first C player ever tried to contact. | Juan是第一个我想跟他签合同的棒球手 |
[33:15] | His fastball used to top off at 95-plus. | 他的快球最快曾经达时速95英里以上 (MLB顶级投手水准) |
[33:19] | His change-up was a de-cleater. | 他的慢球很具有欺骗性 |
[33:21] | – Used to? – Yeah, | – 曾经? – 是的 |
[33:22] | by the time he came over,guy had lost it. | 他来美国后就不行了 |
[33:26] | But Gonzalo ided Juan. | 不过Gonzalo代替了Juan |
[33:30] | k hands. | 快接! |
[33:32] | ce. | 不错 |
[33:34] | Checked out Juan’s story.Got some major holes. | 调查Juan之后有重大突破 |
[33:36] | Starting with his immigration file. | 从他的移民资料看起吧 |
[33:39] | See,Juan was on Gonzalo’s raft. | 事实上Juan是和Gonzalo一起偷渡来的 不过根据湿足/干足政策 他们命运不同 |
[33:44] | Gonzalo reaches dry land– stay Juan gets arrested in the water,sent back to Cuba the same day. | Gonzalo成功踏上美国陆地 可以留下 Juan未上岸就被捕 当天就被遣返古巴 |
[33:49] | Bet you thatas warm homecoming. | 他肯定会受到”热烈欢迎” |
[33:51] | 16 months later,Juan takes anoth raf Lands on Key Largo. | 16个月后Juan上了一条去Key Largo的船 (位于佛罗里达南部的小岛) |
[33:56] | Picked up along with five oer rafters begging fowate at a tbar. | 和另外5名偷渡者在酒吧讨水喝时被捕 |
[33:59] | That and Juan’s alib has got many holes as softbalteam. | Juan的不在场证明可是漏洞百出了 |
[34:06] | Where’d you sa u we working again? | 你说你在哪儿工作来着? |
[34:08] | Thday Gonzals killed? | Gonzals被害那天? |
[34:09] | Liberty Towers.Construction a security. | 在自由之塔做保安 |
[34:12] | I spoke to your boss.Said you were working a jobsite off Lancaster Ave. | 我和你老板谈过 他说你在Lancaster大街的工地工作 |
[34:16] | Next to the lo where Gonzalo was lled. | 毗邻Gonzalo被害现场 |
[34:19] | Esp\rate… you think I kied him? | 等等等等…你们认为我杀了他? |
[34:23] | Gonzalito was li my brother. | Gonzalito是我的兄弟 |
[34:25] | Didn’t py just a “little” ball in Cuba,either,Juan. | 你在古巴也不仅仅是偶尔打球 |
[34:29] | You pl with your cousin inhe Cuban League. | 你和你表弟一起在古巴联赛打球 |
[34:32] | VALENS: Right with the Induss. | 和Induss一起 |
[34:35] | What did they call you? | 他们怎么称呼你来着? |
[34:39] | – *** – The cannon. | – 加农炮 – 加农炮 |
[34:41] | Must have d a hell of a fastball. | 那你的快球一定惊世骇俗了 |
[34:43] | Till you and Gonzalo were banned from playing in Cuba. | 直到你和Gonzalo在古巴被禁赛 |
[34:47] | You were w Gonzalo on that raft. | 你当时和Gonzalo都在船上 |
[34:50] | Gonzalo made i to dry land. | Gonzalo成功登陆了 |
[34:52] | u didn’t. | 你没有 |
[34:54] | Got yourepation order from immigtion. | 从移民局调来了你的遣返令 |
[34:58] | April 6,1998. | 1998年4月6日 |
[35:01] | Gonzalo got stay.They sent yoback. | Gonzalo可以留下来 你却被遣返了 |
[35:14] | You went bk to Cuba a traitor. | 回了古巴你就成了叛国者 |
[35:17] | They tew you in prison,Juan. | 他们把你扔进了监狱 |
[35:29] | This is my grandfather d his older brother. | 这是我祖父和他哥哥 |
[35:32] | Thvolution split ‘eup. | 古巴革命冲散了他们 |
[35:34] | One to Philly,the other to Castro’s jails. | 一个到了费城 另一个进了卡斯特罗的监狱 |
[35:39] | Decades go by. | 几十年过去了 |
[35:41] | My grandfaer ts word om Cuba his brothes dead. | 祖父从古巴得到消息 他哥哥去世了 |
[35:45] | A month later,my abue’s ne. | 一个月以后 我祖父也去世了 |
[35:51] | From what? | 什么病? |
[35:53] | heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[35:54] | My father,workstiff said,”His heartidn’t stop. | 我祖父行走艰难 说”他的心不是不跳了” |
[36:03] | It broke | “是碎了” |
[36:06] | What happens in ba stays with us. | 古巴发生的一切 会永远纠缠你 |
[36:12] | I know what they do to traitors in prison,Juan. | 我知道他们在监狱里怎么对待叛国者 |
[36:15] | Ballplays? | 对待球员? |
[36:18] | Theyripple ’em. | 他们往残里打的 |
[36:20] | Put u back out on the reet,as a warning the others. | 把你带去游街 以儆效尤 |
[36:35] | It isn’t jt a game,is i Jua | 那绝不是比赛而已 对吗? |
[36:42] | If I would have ju made it that day– on the beach… | 如果那天我也能成功登陆… |
[36:46] | You’d be playing baseball right now. | 你现在就在打棒球了 |
[36:49] | Gonzalo would still be alive | Gonzalo也会活着 |
[36:53] | All th time,we couldn’t figure out why his dy was moved from tt sandlot. | 我们一直没弄明白为什么他的尸体 被人从球场拖出来 |
[37:00] | Then wrealized,Epispal’ly a few ocks away. | 现在明白了 几个街区之外就是家医院 |
[37:05] | Yowent to gethe car. | 你去取车了 |
[37:06] | u were trying to get yourousin to a hospital. | 你试图把表弟送到医院去 |
[37:12] | was trying to sa him. | 我一直试图救活他 |
[37:14] | Wenow you didn’t mean totourt your cousin. | 我们知道你不是故意伤害他的 |
[37:18] | You just… lost control. | 你只是…失控了 |
[37:23] | We’re trying to help you here,Juan. | 我们现在想帮你 Juan |
[37:35] | Heidn’t make it. | 他没能活过来 |
[37:52] | Eso,eso!Juan. | 嗨! Juan |
[37:54] | y. | 嗨 |
[37:55] | Ca_n is resurrected! | 加农复活啦! |
[37:57] | I heard thcann from the car,and I had to hit something! | 我在车上就听见你的球了 我得痛快打上一场才行 |
[38:00] | What hapned? | 怎么了? |
[38:01] | ******* | Piedad和Andres在迈阿密呢 |
[38:03] | In Miami? | 在迈阿密? |
[38:05] | – SO – ye,primo,congratulati | – 是啊 – 兄弟 恭喜啊! |
[38:07] | No.Res screweme. | 才不是 Reyes 把我耍了 |
[38:09] | That son of a bitch– he gave my parents’ spots a couple of ballplayers. | 那个狗娘养的 把我父母的位置给了两个棒球手 |
[38:13] | ** | 什么? |
[38:14] | ***** | 我差点杀了他 |
[38:16] | Hehoug I was stupid,but took care of it,gogorid of him. | 他觉得我很蠢 但我的事我负责 我炒了他鱿鱼 |
[38:19] | You did at? | 你做了什么? |
[38:21] | I firehim. | 我把他解雇了 |
[38:24] | Reyes was gonna t me tryt. | Reyes正要给我个机会翻身呢 |
[38:26] | Scouts were gonna…- Hermano,I’ll get youhe tryout and scouts.- | – 球探们就要… – 兄弟 我会给你机会见球探的 |
[38:30] | When they see your fastball… Hey,man,you know what? | 等他们看到你的快球… 嘿 兄弟 你知道吗? |
[38:34] | This iyour firstout righnow. | 现在就是你的第一次表演 |
[38:36] | Now,got to give me th canno Co on. | 给我一发加农炮 来吧 |
[38:52] | ***** | 快 拿出男子汉气概来 来吧 |
[38:54] | I know you got it,man. | 我知道你行的 兄弟 |
[39:03] | *** | 怎么回事? |
[39:07] | Juan? | |
[39:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:12] | You need to warm up more. | 你需要多做点热身 |
[39:14] | row more pches,man. | 投的斜度大点 兄弟 |
[39:15] | It’s just that you don’tw. | 你什么都不知道 |
[39:17] | Don’t know what? | 不知道什么? |
[39:18] | You don’t know whatdid to me over there. | 不知道他们在那边怎么对我的 |
[39:22] | ****** | 你想击球吗? |
[39:24] | I’ll pitch to eh? | 我来投球? |
[39:26] | Hey,uan,man. | 嘿 怎么样 兄弟 |
[39:27] | – I can’t. – Yes,you can! | – 我不行 – 你行的! |
[39:35] | Mira,primo,no importa. | 瞧 兄弟 没什么大不了的 |
[39:37] | Don’t worry about,huh? | 别担心 好吗? |
[39:39] | – I’ll take care of,alrigh – What are young to take care of? | – 我会照顾好你的 – 你能照顾什么? |
[39:43] | Miamilia? | 我家人? |
[39:45] | My parents? | 我父母? |
[39:46] | Primo. | 兄弟 |
[39:48] | If it wasn’t for me,you wouldn’tven be here. | 如果不是因为我 你根本不可能在这儿 |
[39:51] | Juan,what are you lking about? | Juan 你说什么呢? |
[39:52] | ** | 什么? 你忘干净了吗? |
[39:53] | I built that raft! | 我造的那条船! |
[39:55] | I know tt. | 我知道 |
[39:56] | To get us here. | 我带着大家过来的 |
[39:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:59] | To get us he!Us! | 我们一起来的! 我们! |
[40:03] | They sent me back. | 他们把我送回去了 |
[40:05] | – Everhing’s gonna be okay now,Jua – No,it’s not! | – 一切都会好起来的 Juan – 不 不会! |
[40:09] | It’s not. | 绝不会 |
[40:12] | You nt to know what they dido me in th | 你想知道他们在监狱里对我干了什么 |
[40:17] | Every timehey broke my arm,they laugh at me. | 每次他们打断我的胳膊 嘲笑我 |
[40:22] | Se re^an de m^! | |
[40:25] | We g a single,and got a triple! | 来支安打 来支三垒安打! |
[40:28] | And we got a home run! | 来支本垒打! |
[40:32] | – Juan… Juan. – They took arm | – 他们废了我的胳膊 |
[40:37] | They took my arm away! | 他们废了我的胳膊! |
[40:39] | I haveothi. | 我什么都没了 |
[40:41] | I have n!I have nothing. | 什么都没了! 一无所有了! |
[40:46] | No tengo nada! | 一无所有了! |
[40:48] | Primo,no tengo nad… Prim Primo? | 兄弟 我一无所有了…表弟? |
[40:52] | Gonzalito? | |
[40:54] | Gonzalito!Primo. Primo.Primo.Primo.Primo.Primo.Primo. | Gonzalito! 表弟 表弟 表弟…. |
[41:00] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊 救命啊! |
[41:04] | Primo. Primo. Primo. Primo… | 表弟 表弟 表弟… |
[41:14] | (“Vida MasCTe”ng) | |
[41:35] | * Co Un palmar Baion las brisas del mar * | |
[41:45] | vY al amanecer e oye solo tranquilidad Coraz_n * | |
[41:59] | * Tlatido pide volver Oh,mi Dios Desde el cielo escucha mi voz * | |
[42:12] | * Cuantoas tengo que rezar pidieni regro y? * | |
[42:21] | * Vida mas simple la de ayer Vida mas simple la deyer * | |
[42:41] | * Un cafa Era al prec de la amistad Sin tener que hablar e ofrecia una maiel * | |
[43:00] | * La nez Respebain preguntar Y siempre al comer * | |
[43:13] | * La familia unida en el hogar * | |
[43:17] | * Oh,mi Dios Desde el cielo escucha mi voz * | |
[43:29] | * Cuanto mas tengo que rezar pidiendo mi regresy? * | |
[43:35] | * Vida mas simple la de ayer… * | 铁证悬案 |