时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | THE FOLLOWING STORY IS FICTIONAL AND DOES NOT DEPICT ANY ACTUAL PERSON OR EVENT. | 以下故事纯属虚构 绝无影射他人他事之意 |
[00:04] | Hey, Pops. | 嘿 Pops |
[00:06] | I got the money. I just left it up in my room.MARCH 15, 2009 | 我搞到钱了 刚放在我房间了 (2009年3月15日) |
[00:08] | I’ll fetch it. FIVE MINUTES AGO. | 我去拿来 (5分钟前) |
[00:09] | Let me grab a tallboy for the journey. | 给我来一罐巨无霸啤酒 |
[00:12] | No deal. | 不行 |
[00:13] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道我的酒量 |
[00:14] | That’s not the point. | 这不是关键 |
[00:16] | You can barely stay upright as it is. | 你可以跟我直说 |
[00:18] | What you care? | 你管这么多干嘛? |
[00:19] | Long as you get paid. | 人家会付你钱不就完了 |
[00:20] | Oh, Landry, come on. | 哦 Landry 别这样 |
[00:22] | What kind of man would I be if I let one of my loyal customers go out | 如果我让我最忠实的顾客在这种寒冬 |
[00:25] | in the dead of winter with a half a load on? | 灌了半肚子酒在路上 我成什么人了? |
[00:27] | I take full responsibility. | 我自己会负责的 |
[00:29] | It’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[00:31] | I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[00:32] | I’ll spot you a cup of coffee for the road. | 我给你冲杯咖啡 你路上喝 |
[00:36] | You can give me the two bits in the AM. | 你早上把那俩东西给我带来 |
[00:44] | You’re welcome. | 谢谢惠顾 |
[00:54] | Landry, I done told you, I’m not serving you tonight. | Landry 最后跟你说一遍 我今天晚上不会卖给你的 |
[01:06] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[01:08] | Oh, come on. | 哦 别这样 |
[01:09] | How about some Talk radio? | 要不听点谈话广播? |
[01:11] | Sports, politics. Anything but this. | 体育节目 政治节目 只要跟这个没关的 |
[01:13] | Now, you’re talking about the Temptations. | 现在 你在说诱惑乐队 |
[01:14] | And it’s freaking depressing. | 这东西真叫人郁闷 |
[01:16] | Somebody always crying about losing their girl or their house. | 那些人总是在那里哭天抢地 说丢了自己的女人或房子 |
[01:19] | I don’t need to hear it. | 我不想听那些 |
[01:21] | I’m living it. | 我受够了 |
[01:22] | You got no culture. | 你真没文化 |
[01:25] | If I admit it, will you turn it off? | 如果我承认了 你能不能就把它关了? |
[01:27] | No. | 不行 |
[01:31] | What now? | 现在是怎么? |
[01:32] | Out of milk. | 牛奶没了 |
[01:34] | We’ll get some in the morning. | 早上再去买吧 |
[01:35] | We just worked a double. | 我们今天是两人行动 |
[01:36] | Well, you should have considered that | 你应该早想到的 |
[01:37] | before you finished off the last half-gallon. | 在你喝光最后半加仑前 |
[01:48] | Anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[01:52] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[02:05] | Will?! | |
[02:09] | WILL? | |
[02:11] | Where the hell are you?! | 你在哪啊?! |
[02:25] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[02:27] | This is Detective Vera. | 我是Vera警探 |
[02:28] | Officer down. Officer down! | 快派人来 快派人过来! |
[02:30] | Grocery store, Fifth and Main. | 主街和第五街的便利店 |
[02:33] | I need rescue! | 我需要支援! |
[02:47] | Rush. | |
[02:48] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | Wake up, angel. | 起来 宝贝 |
[02:51] | Come on, baby. Wake up. Come on. | 快点 宝贝 快点起来 |
[02:54] | We’re going to Grandma’s, okay? | 我们去奶奶家 好吗? |
[02:56] | I got to work tonight. | 我今晚有工作 |
[02:59] | – Close enough to your place? – Sure. | – 离你家很近了吧? – 当然啦 |
[03:01] | Sorry I can’t walk you. | 抱歉不能送你回去了 |
[03:05] | Well, maybe we can do this again. | 也许我们下次还可以… |
[03:12] | BP is 50/33. | 血压是50/33 |
[03:13] | Respiratory distress. Prep for intubation. | 呼吸窘迫 准备插管 |
[03:15] | Anything I need to know about this patient? | 病人的情况? |
[03:17] | Allergies, medical conditions, prescriptions? | 过敏史 身体状况 病历? |
[03:19] | I don’t… I could find out. | 我…我不知道 |
[03:20] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[03:21] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事吧? |
[03:23] | Nick? | |
[03:27] | I drank all the damn milk. | 是我喝光了所有的牛奶 |
[04:10] | I spoke to the paramedics. | 我和医务人员聊过了 |
[04:11] | Two victims. | 两名受害者 |
[04:12] | Store owner, Henry Walters. Goes by Pops. | 便利店老板Henry Walters 又叫Pops |
[04:14] | Yeah, other one’s a cop. What’s their condition? | 是的 还有一个是警察 他们的情况怎样? |
[04:15] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 多处枪伤 |
[04:17] | Taken to Saint Paul’s. One expired on the table. | 送去了圣保罗医院 一个死在手术台上 |
[04:19] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[04:20] | – Um. – The cop or the owner? | 啊 是店老板 还是警察? |
[04:23] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[04:24] | Walters. It was definitely Walters. | Walters Walters 就是他 |
[04:26] | What about Jeffries? | Jeffries呢? |
[04:27] | The cop. | 那个警察 |
[04:31] | ??? | |
[04:32] | Call comes in. I’m first on the scene. | 接到电话 我是第一个到现场的 |
[04:33] | – What did you see? – Not much. | – 你看见什么了? – 也没什么 |
[04:35] | Detective shot on the floor. | 警探被打倒在地 |
[04:37] | – His partner, big guy. – Vera? | – 他的搭档 那个大块头 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Points me out the back. | 是的 用手枪在背后指着我 |
[04:39] | I made chase, but the shooter is in the wind. | 我追出去 但是被凶手逃了 |
[04:41] | Robbery? | 抢劫? |
[04:43] | This area? Robbery, drug deal, gang retribution. | 在这块地区? 抢劫 贩毒 团伙作案 |
[04:46] | Your guy walks in. | 你的同事不小心闯入了禁地 |
[04:47] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的地点 错误的时机 |
[04:48] | – Yeah. – Witnesses? | – 是啊 – 有目击者吗? |
[04:49] | Deaf, dumb, and blind. | 全都是装聋作哑的路人 |
[04:51] | I need details! | 我需要细节! |
[04:53] | You saw something, heard something, | 你看到什么 听到什么 |
[04:55] | know something, | 知道什么 |
[04:56] | step up now. | 上前一步 |
[04:59] | Oh, this is funny to you? | 哦 这个很好笑吗? |
[05:00] | Cop got shot, jag-off. | 警察中枪了 倒地了 |
[05:01] | Toss him in the wagon. | 把他扔进车里 |
[05:03] | You worried about being a snitch? | 你们不想告密是吧? |
[05:06] | That crap ends here. | 绝对不会发生 |
[05:07] | Or we’ll waterboard your ass if we got to. | 必要的话可以把你们绑在木板上海上漂 凶手就害不到你们了 |
[05:10] | We’re going to find out what happened. | 我们要查出事实 |
[05:12] | Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 你 过来 |
[05:13] | Hey, hey, you. Come here. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 你 过来 |
[05:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[05:17] | Landry. I ain’t seen nothing. | Landry 我啥都没瞧见 |
[05:20] | You know the store, right, Landry? | 你知道那家店的 对吧 Landry? |
[05:21] | Pops was real good to me. | Pops对我真的很好 |
[05:24] | He had a special place in HIS heart for screw-ups. | 他心里给失败者留出特别的位置 |
[05:27] | You been drinking tonight, Landry? | 你今天晚上喝酒了吧 Landry? |
[05:28] | I don’t see why tonight | 我不知道为什么 |
[05:29] | would be different than any other. | 今天会与别的日子不同 |
[05:31] | I likes my beer. | 我爱我的啤酒 |
[05:33] | How’s about a case? | 那案子呢? |
[05:35] | I heard a gun go off. | 我听到枪声了 |
[05:37] | One shot. | 一声 |
[05:38] | Then two more. | 然后又有两声 |
[05:40] | How long between the shots? | 之间间隔多久? |
[05:41] | Was it “bang,” then “bang-bang”? | 是不是 “砰” 然后”砰砰”? |
[05:43] | I was crossing the street when I heard the first shot. | 我正在过马路 就听到第一声枪声 |
[05:47] | When the others came, | 另外两声传来的时候 |
[05:48] | I was like a whole ‘nother block away. | 我已经走到另一个街区了 |
[05:53] | You’ll get your cash back at the station. | 你到警局就可以拿回你的钱了 |
[05:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:56] | Him, too. | 把他也带上 |
[06:01] | Detective Jeffries’ family? | Jeffries警探的家人? |
[06:03] | Haven’t been able to reach his sister, so… | 联系不到他妹妹 所以… |
[06:05] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[06:06] | He was shot twice in the back. | 他背后中了两枪 |
[06:08] | One bullet lodged in the ribcage. | 胸腔里一弹 |
[06:09] | – How bad? – Missed his vital organs. | – 有多严重? – 没伤到重要器官 |
[06:11] | We removed it without incident. | 我们成功取出子弹了 |
[06:12] | – The other bullet? – Punctured a lung, which collapsed. | – 另外一枚子弹呢? – 穿过肺部 肺部受伤 |
[06:15] | As soon as he’s stabilized, we’ll get him out of trauma and MOVE HIM INTO SURGERY. | 他情况一旦稳定 我们马上就让他做手术 |
[06:18] | What’s it looking like? | 成功率多少? |
[06:20] | A long night. | 将会是漫长的一夜 |
[06:26] | Put me on the street, boss. | 头儿 把我调去查案子 |
[06:29] | Let me find the scumbag who shot Will. | 让我找出开枪打Will的人 |
[06:31] | You’re in no condition, Nick. | 你的状况不行 Nick |
[06:33] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你… |
[06:35] | all the training, | 所有的训练 |
[06:37] | nothing can prepare you for when it all goes down. | 当事情真的发生 就都不奏效了 |
[06:40] | TWO HOURS AGO, This is Detective Vera. | 我是Vera警探 |
[06:41] | Officer down. Officer down! | 快派人来 快派人过来! |
[06:43] | Grocery store, Fifth and Main. | 主街和第五街的便利店 |
[06:44] | I need rescue! | 我需要增援! |
[06:46] | Hold on, buddy. Hold on. | 坚持住 伙计 坚持住 |
[06:48] | Got to apply pressure to that wound. | 需要压住伤口 |
[06:50] | Police! Who’s there?! | 警察! 谁在那?! |
[06:55] | I’m a cop! | I’m a cop! 我是警察! 我是警察! |
[06:57] | Someone went out the back. | 后门逃走一个 |
[06:58] | Just one? | 就一个? |
[07:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:02] | You hold on, buddy, okay? | 坚持住 伙计 好吗? |
[07:04] | You hold on. I’m here. I’m here. | 坚持住 我在这 我在这 |
[07:05] | I’m going to apply pressure to this wound, okay? | 我要给你压住伤口 好吗? |
[07:07] | HOLD ON. | 坚持住 |
[07:08] | Cop must have been a block away when the call came in. | 接到电话的时候 警察应该在一个街区以外 |
[07:11] | Did you get a look at the shooter? | 你看到凶手的脸了吗? |
[07:13] | What about before you went in the store? | 在你们进入店里之前呢? |
[07:14] | You notice anyone? | 你注意到有人了吗? |
[07:16] | You hear anything? | 听到了什么吗? |
[07:16] | The first gunshot, maybe? | 第一声枪声? |
[07:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[07:20] | So, he was in the store when you pulled up. | 所以 你冲进店里的时候 他还在里面 |
[07:22] | Pops was already shot. | Pops已经中枪了 |
[07:25] | What was he doing in there? | 他在那里干嘛? |
[07:27] | He wasn’t robbing the place. Cash in the till. | 他没有抢劫 钱都在 |
[07:30] | Pops’ watch and wallet were on him when he reached the hospital. | Pops被送进医院的时候 手表和钱包都在 |
[07:33] | Maybe the shooter was looking for something else. | 也许凶手在寻找其他东西 |
[07:36] | Three shell casings. Nine-millimeter. | 三枚弹壳 9毫米口径 |
[07:39] | Will comes in. | Will进来了 |
[07:41] | Goes for the milk. | 找牛奶 |
[07:42] | Shooter jumps up. | 凶手出现 |
[07:44] | Opens fire. | 开枪了 |
[07:57] | Bloody footprints say the doer runs out the back. | 血脚印告诉我们 凶手从后面逃走的 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause Vera’s coming in the front. | 因为Vera是从前门进来的 |
[08:03] | He kicks open the back door, takes off down the alley. | 他踢破后门 从后面的小路走了 |
[08:07] | Got video surveillance up front. | 前面有录像监控 |
[08:09] | It’s back here, too. | 后面也有 |
[08:22] | Tapes haven’t been touched in years. | 录像带几百年没动过了 |
[08:25] | Here’s hoping they still play. | 希望他们还在运作 |
[08:31] | I’ve met this girl. | 我见过这个女孩 |
[08:33] | ONE WEEK AGO | 一周前 |
[08:34] | Valentine’s out there somewhere. | Valentine还在外面 |
[08:36] | Who knows what he’ll do? | 谁知道他会干什么? |
[08:37] | What happened, Carmen? | 出什么事了 Carmen? |
[08:39] | They had some kind of argument. | 他们有点小争吵 |
[08:41] | I’ve never seen Pops so angry. | 我从来没见过Pops那么生气 |
[08:43] | You know the old man. | 你知道这个老人 |
[08:44] | He don’t back down for nothing. | 他从不退让 |
[08:45] | Neither does Valentine. | Valentine也是 |
[08:47] | You should have seen the look in his eyes. | 你该看看他的眼神 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:50] | – Don’t worry about it, sweetheart. – I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 亲爱的 我会处理的 |
[08:52] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[09:00] | We just found Pops’ next of kin. GRANDPA AND CARMEN GRADUATION 2006 | 刚找到了Pops的亲人 (祖父和Carmen 2006年毕业日) |
[09:03] | Carmen comes to Will | Carmen去找Will |
[09:05] | ’cause she’s worried about this Valentine. | 因为她担心Valentine |
[09:08] | Will was here for a whole lot more than milk. | Will可不止是在这里找牛奶啊 |
[09:16] | Wait, what kind of gun? | 等等 是什么枪? |
[09:18] | No, no, look. | 不 不 听着 |
[09:18] | Tell your snitch we’re looking for a nine-millimeter. | 告诉你的线人 我们在找9毫米口径的 |
[09:22] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:24] | Any news? | 有什么消息? |
[09:26] | They moved him up to surgery. | 他们推他去做手术了 |
[09:28] | Need blood? | 需要输血吗? |
[09:29] | – Something like that? – No. They’re good, Scotty. | – 或者别的什么? – 不用了 Scotty |
[09:33] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:37] | Tip line’s overwhelmed. Some schmuck gives my number instead. | 热线超载 不知道哪个笨蛋把我的号码给出去了 |
[09:40] | – What do you got? – Putting the screws to known stick-up men, | – 你找到什么了? – 已经抓了已知的持枪匪徒 |
[09:43] | LOCAL DEARLERS AND BANGERS, | 当地毒贩还有帮派分子回来 |
[09:44] | but it’s looking like Will was in the store for a reason. | 但是 总觉得Will在店里是有某种原因的 |
[09:47] | – He knew Pops? – Might have been some kind of falling out | – 他难道认识Pops? – 可能是因为 |
[09:51] | between Pops and a guy goes by the name Valentine. | Pops和一个叫做Valentine的人有了口角 |
[09:54] | What kind of falling out? | 什么口角? |
[09:56] | I’m hoping Pops’ granddaughter Carmen can fill in the blanks. | 我希望Pops的孙女Carmen能够告诉我们点什么 |
[09:59] | Neighbor said she’s a student over at Temple. | 邻居说她是Temple的学生 |
[10:00] | Miller’s bringing her in. | Miller带她进来了 |
[10:02] | You checking the system for Valentine? | 你去系统里查查Valentine? |
[10:03] | Wait a minute, that name. | 等等 那名字 |
[10:05] | No, Detective Jeffries is not here. | 不 Jeffries警探不是我 (两个月前) |
[10:09] | What time’s the kid getting arraigned? | 那孩子什么时候被指控过? |
[10:11] | Yeah. “Valentine”? Got it. | 是的 “Valentine”? 找到了 |
[10:14] | I’ll make sure he gets it. | 我会转告他的 |
[10:17] | Cop on the other line said Valentine was up on a gun charge. | 其他线上的警察说 Valentine因为持枪被指控过 |
[10:20] | But he was holding off on filing till Jeffries called him back. | 但是他被记录在案 直到Jeffries叫他回来 |
[10:23] | Would this connect to a case? | 这跟案子有关吗? |
[10:25] | Not that I know of. | 我不觉的 |
[10:26] | Maybe he’s got a phone number for Valentine in his things. | 也许他为此有Valentine的号码 |
[10:34] | He win a bet or something? | 他赢了打赌还是什么的? |
[10:35] | Will never carries more than a couple bucks. | Will从来不带很多现金 |
[10:40] | No Valentine in here. | Valentine不在里面 |
[10:41] | We get a description at least? | 我们起码应该去做个拼图吧? |
[10:43] | I mean, that cop, that first responder, | 我是说 那个警察 第一个来支援的 |
[10:44] | he get a look at the doer when he went after him? | 他应该在追凶手的时候看过他一眼 |
[10:46] | McGinley? No. | McGinley? 不 |
[10:48] | Pete McGinley? | |
[10:49] | Yeah. You know him, boss? | 是啊 你认识他 老大? |
[10:50] | He went to PPD to sort out witnesses. | 他去了费城警局 去找目击者 |
[10:55] | Colleague of mine works the felony unit. | 我的同事在重案组工作 |
[10:56] | Said he was preparing a complaint for a James Valentine | 他说他在准备James Valentine的控告 |
[10:58] | on handgun possession a couple months ago. | 是关于他上个月持枪的 |
[11:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[11:02] | He’s on his way to court, gets a call from the arresting officer, ??? | 他正在去法庭路上 接到了逮捕处的一个电话 |
[11:05] | HE MADE A MISTAKE. | 说搞错了 |
[11:07] | Your buddy get the officer’s name? | 你朋友有那警官名字吗? |
[11:08] | Yeah. Kendrick. | 有 Kendrick |
[11:10] | Works the Fifth Distct.. | 在五区工作 |
[11:11] | I need you to find an Officer Kendrick at the Fifth District. | 我要你找五区的Kendrick警官 |
[11:13] | I don’t care where he is. Get him down here. | 不管他在哪里 把他叫到我这里来 |
[11:16] | Does this James Valentine got a record? | James Valentine有前科吗? |
[11:18] | Nothing recent. | 最近没 |
[11:19] | All juvenile. | 都是青少年时期的 |
[11:20] | Records are sealed. | 记录都被密封的 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Not anymore. | 是啊 现在不是了 |
[11:24] | How’d you get these unsealed at 3:00 in the morning? | 你怎么把这些东西在凌晨3点开封的? |
[11:27] | Uh, you, uh… you really want to know? | 啊 你 啊…真想知道? |
[11:31] | Assault, robbery, shoplifting. | 侵犯他人人身 抢劫 入店行窃 |
[11:34] | Valentine was 17 last time he was in front of a judge. | Valentine上一次见法官的时候是17岁 |
[11:38] | He got a choice. | 他当时可以选择 |
[11:39] | Hard prison time or military service. | 痛苦的监狱生活或是去服兵役 |
[11:43] | He chose Uncle Sam. | 他选择了国家 |
[11:44] | Since then he’s stayed out of trouble. | 然后就一直没犯过 |
[11:46] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[11:48] | ??? | 再次动手 |
[11:49] | I stay until we charge someone for shooting a cop. | 我一直等着有人被起诉射杀警察 |
[11:54] | Your dad. | 你爸爸 |
[11:56] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | EXCUSE ME. | 抱歉 |
[12:14] | Scotty… | |
[12:16] | I’m sorry about Jeffries. | 我很抱歉 Jeffries的事 |
[12:19] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事吧? |
[12:21] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在说还为时过早 |
[12:27] | If you want to talk or… | 如果你想聊聊或者… 你从Pops店里的监控录像里找出了点什么吗? |
[12:27] | Did ya get anything off the security video FROM POP’S STORE? | 如果你想聊聊或者… 你从Pops店里的监控录像里找出了点什么吗? |
[12:33] | Tape from the front door is useless. | 前门的带子没用了 |
[12:36] | The one from the back is deteriorated. | 后门那盘老化了 |
[12:38] | Thinking binder breakdown. | 估计带子出了问题 |
[12:40] | Some TLC, I might be able to rescue it. | 用薄层分析法 也许我能复原 |
[12:44] | TLC’s your specialty, ain’t it? | 薄层分析是你的专长 对吧? |
[12:52] | It’s not so funny now, huh? | 现在还好笑么? |
[12:55] | Scotty, what’s up? | Scotty 怎么啦? |
[12:57] | Naw, just, you know, Will. | 你知道的 Will |
[12:59] | He’s still in surgery… | 他还在手术室… |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 你要过去? |
[13:00] | You heading over there? | 是啊 你要过去? |
[13:02] | Maybe later. | 等会也许去 |
[13:04] | I just spoke to the cop who arrested Valentine for gun possession. | 我刚和一个因为Valentine持枪 而逮捕他的警察聊过 |
[13:07] | Couple months back, | 几个月前 |
[13:07] | Valentine gets pulled over for running a light. | Valentine因为闯红灯被叫停过 |
[13:10] | .38 in the glove box. | 车里的杂物柜里有把点38的枪 |
[13:11] | We got an address for him? | 有他的地址吗? |
[13:12] | We broke down the door. No one home. | 我们破门而入 里面没人 |
[13:14] | But left a small army to bring him in if he shows up. | 但是留了一小队 以防他出现 可以马上将他带回 |
[13:17] | How’s Jeffries fige inin? | Jeffries是怎么牵扯进去的? |
[13:18] | Well, he asked Kendrick for a personal favor; | 他向Kendrick提了一个私人请求 |
[13:21] | letting Valentine off the hook. | 放Valentine一马 |
[13:24] | Will’s not the type to bend the rules. | Will不是那种能通融的人 |
[13:26] | Won’t even take a free cup of coffee. | 连一杯免费的咖啡都不会拿的 |
[13:28] | Makes you wonder what Valentine means to him. | 让人不禁要问到底Valentine跟他什么关系 |
[13:32] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:39] | Valens tells me you been a help. | Valens告诉我 你帮过他 |
[13:41] | Doing what I can. | 做我能做的 |
[13:43] | Where do you live, McGinley? | 你住哪里 McGinley? |
[13:45] | Gray’s Ferry. | Gray’s Ferry(费城一街区名) |
[13:46] | That’s a long way from Pops’ store. | 那里离Pops的店很远啊 |
[13:48] | Happy accident you being so close when the shooting went down? | 枪杀发生的时候你刚好就在附近 真是好巧啊 |
[13:51] | My night off. I can’t sleep. I like to drive. | 那晚我正好轮休 睡不着 我又喜欢开车 |
[13:56] | Make a habit of driving an unmarked city vehicle | 在轮休的晚上开着一辆配有警察无线电 |
[13:58] | with a police radio into the ghetto on your night off? | 又没有牌照的城市车辆 到贫民窟是你的习惯? |
[14:02] | I know two things about you, McGinley. | 我知道你两件事 McGinley |
[14:04] | One: when you were in uniform you were Deputy Commissioner | 一个是 当你穿着制服的时候 |
[14:07] | ??? | 你是副局长Doherty的司机 |
[14:09] | And two: when you made detective, | 第二个就是 你教训那个警探的时候 |
[14:12] | he had you transferred to Internal Affairs. | 他把你调到了内务部 |
[14:14] | But what I don’t know is what the hell you were doing | 但是我不明白的是为什么你要跟踪 |
[14:17] | following one of my detectives around. | 我手下的一个警探 |
[14:22] | A couple of months ago, JeJeries fixed a gun charge on a convicted felon. | 几个月前 Jeferies摆平了 一个重刑犯的持枪罪指控 |
[14:26] | If he did, he had his reasons. | 如果他真这么做了 自然有他的道理 |
[14:27] | Yeah, and I know what they were. | 没错 我还知道是什么原因 |
[14:30] | YESTERDAY. | 昨天 |
[14:46] | You got no idea what you saw. | 你不知道你看到的是什么 |
[14:47] | Come on, Lieutenant. | 别傻了 副队长 |
[14:49] | He gets Valentine out of a jam. | 他救了Valentine |
[14:51] | A few weeks later, he’s collecting his bonus. | 几周之后 他就开始收他的”奖金” |
[14:54] | Probably got him shot. | 可能这就是他中枪的原因 |
[14:55] | Get out of here. | 离开这儿 |
[14:56] | Go back to Doherty. | 回到Doherty那儿去 |
[14:58] | I’m a cop first. | 我首先是个警察 |
[14:59] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[15:02] | You’re not welcome here. | 这儿不欢迎你 |
[15:07] | Pops’d bring in the troubled kids. | Pops把问题少年带了进来 |
[15:10] | Ones who put up the biggest front. | 给他当挡箭牌 |
[15:12] | Give ’em a job. Try to school ’em. | 给他们一份工作 然后对他们洗脑 |
[15:15] | You know where Valentine is now, Carmen? | 你知道Valentine现在在哪儿吗 |
[15:18] | There was an argument about week ago, over money, I think. | 大概一周前 有一次争吵 我想是因为钱 |
[15:22] | Pops hit him. Valentine ran off. | Pops打了他 Valentine就跑掉了 |
[15:25] | I told Pops, “Get out of the neighborhood. “ | 我对Pops说”离开这儿” |
[15:27] | He said these kids’d be lost without him. | 他说没有他 那些孩子会迷失自我的 |
[15:31] | Valentine’s not at his apartment. | Valentine不在他的住处 |
[15:34] | You know where else he could be? | 你知道他还可能在其它什么地方吗? |
[15:36] | He works nights. | 他晚上工作 |
[15:37] | A restaurant, I think. | 大概在饭店吧 |
[15:39] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[15:42] | What kind of food? Burgers? | 什么种类的餐饮? 汉堡店? |
[15:44] | Tacos? | 墨西哥饼店? |
[15:45] | What am I going to do now? | 我现在该怎么做呢? |
[15:47] | Pops looked out for me. He was my only family. | Pops在四处找我 他是我唯一的亲人 |
[15:51] | All these cops here, they’re ready to move. | 这里所有的警察 都准备好随时行动 |
[15:55] | Find the guy who shot your grandfather. | 找出那个向你祖父开枪的凶手 |
[15:58] | But we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:01] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗? |
[16:07] | I’ll take you to the hospital, soon as we’re done. | 这边结束之后 我就会带你去医院 |
[16:11] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[16:12] | It’s a chicken place on Susqie. | 是一个在Susqie卖鸡肉的地方 |
[16:14] | SUSQIE, YEAH, LET’S GO. | Susqie 好的 我们走 |
[16:21] | Kid’s been here all night. | 孩子们整晚都在那儿 |
[16:22] | I would never hurt Pops! | 我绝不会伤害Pops的! |
[16:24] | Word on the street is you’re the dangerous type. | 外面普遍的说法是你很危险 |
[16:28] | Got the record to prove it. | 你的前科能证明 |
[16:29] | That was the past, man. I’ve changed. | 那是过去了 伙计 我洗心革面了 |
[16:32] | A gun you were pulled over with a few weeks ago | 几周前你在路上被叫停 在你车上找到的枪 |
[16:34] | SAYS DIFFERENT. | 可不是这么说的 |
[16:35] | Gun wasn’t even for me! | 那枪不是我的! |
[16:40] | That gun was for Pops. | 那是Pops的 |
[16:43] | A kid comes to me. He said he wants $50 a week. | 一个孩子过来找我 说他一周想要50美元 (三个月前) |
[16:46] | Protection, he tells me. | 保护费 他跟我这么说 |
[16:48] | I tell him to just go. | 我叫他走人 |
[16:50] | But he came back, didn’t he? | 但是他回来了 是吧? |
[16:52] | Acting tough, knocking stuff over. | 做得挺狠的 把东西都打翻了 |
[16:54] | Ain’t no act. | 而且不是演戏 |
[16:56] | The Dominicans play for keeps. | 多米尼加帮是来真格的 |
[16:59] | They already took over the drug trade. | 他们已经控制了毒品交易 |
[17:02] | How you going to stand tall? | 你准备怎么处理? |
[17:04] | Kids is kids. | 孩子毕竟是孩子 |
[17:05] | You were just like that not too long ago. | 不久之前 你不也是一样吗 |
[17:08] | Look at you now. | 看看现在的你 |
[17:09] | Put a quarter down there. | 放个硬币在这儿 |
[17:11] | Pops, I was going to pay for it, man. | Pops 我是准备付钱的啊 |
[17:15] | I’m just saying the neighborhood’s changed since my day. | 我的意思是自从我退出之后 整个街区好像都变了 |
[17:18] | Your day? | 退出? |
[17:21] | Your day was three years ago. | 那是三年以前的事了 |
[17:24] | This is another punk who thinks he’s the baddest ass in the neighborhood. | 有个阿飞以为自己是 这附近最有能耐的恶霸了 |
[17:29] | You the boss. | 你才是老大嘛 |
[17:31] | It’s good you remembered that. | 记住这点很好 |
[17:35] | SNITCH | 告密者 |
[17:39] | What the hell? | 这是什么? |
[17:42] | It’s a prank. | 是个恶作剧 |
[17:44] | Nah, this ain’t no prank, Pops. | 不 这不是恶作剧 Pops |
[17:49] | Man, we got to get you some real protection. | 我们要给你一些实际保护 |
[17:52] | What, a gun? | 怎么保护 枪? |
[17:55] | I been running this store for 40 years. | 我开这家店有40年了 |
[17:57] | I stood my ground. | 井水不犯河水 |
[18:00] | And I didn’t need no gun to do it. | 我也不需要枪 |
[18:09] | Name’s Francisco Ariza. | 名字是Francisco Ariza |
[18:13] | He’s the first guy that ever got under Pops’ skin. | 他是第一个激怒Pops的人 |
[18:15] | Your brilliant idea to get a gun. | 搞一把枪 这还不是你的好主意? |
[18:18] | That why you and Pops argued? | 这就是你和Pops吵架的原因? |
[18:21] | Somebody had to stand up to Francisco. | 总得有人和Francisco面对面抗衡 |
[18:24] | And I needed money to do it. | 要这么做我就需要钱 |
[18:25] | – To buy another gun. – Damn straight. | – 再买一把枪 – 就是这样 |
[18:28] | I was going to persuade that Dominican son of a bitch to stay away FROM THE OLD MAN | 我本要劝那个多米尼加的混蛋 离这个老人远一点 |
[18:34] | Your man Jeffries stops me before I get it. | 你的人Jeffries 在我行动之前拦住了我 |
[18:39] | at the roll of cash Jeffries took from you yesterday? | 就是昨天Jeffries 从你那儿拿走一捆钱的时候? |
[18:43] | I stole it from Pops. | 是我从Pops那儿偷的 |
[18:45] | Your man must have been bringing it back to him when he got shot. | 你的手下一定是在他中枪的时候 又把钱还给了他 |
[18:51] | Are we square? | 我们两清了吗? |
[18:53] | No, we ain’t square. | 没 还没完呢 |
[18:54] | You tell us where to find Francisco. | 告诉我们去哪儿才能找到Francisco |
[18:56] | Then do us all a favor: stop being so helpful. | 然后帮我们一个忙: 不要再这么多管闲事了 |
[18:59] | How long’s it take to get a ballistics report?! | 弹道报告要多久才能出来啊?! |
[19:01] | No, I’m done talking to you! | 不 我不想再跟你说话了! |
[19:03] | I want Carla on the phone now! | 我现在要Carla接电话! |
[19:07] | Hung up. | 挂了 |
[19:08] | Everyone’s doing what they can, Nick. | 每个人都在竭尽所能 Nick |
[19:10] | – They pick up Valentine yet? – Alibi’d out. | – 他们抓Valentine了吗 – 他有不在场证据 |
[19:11] | The gun he had was for protecting Pops | 他买的那把枪是为了保护Pops |
[19:13] | from a local banger, Francisco Ariza. | 不受地方混混Francisco Ariza欺负 |
[19:16] | – Let’s go get him. – It’s being handled. | – 我们去找他 – 已经在处理了 |
[19:18] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上一次睡觉是什么时候? |
[19:19] | They been working on Will for hours. | 他们在没日没夜的忙Will的案子 |
[19:21] | I need to do something for him, boss. | 我需要为他做一些事情 头儿 |
[19:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[19:35] | What the hell am I supposed to do here? | 来这儿干嘛? |
[19:59] | Will? | |
[20:02] | No news. | 还没消息 |
[20:04] | I saw you praying, I figured… | 我看你在祈祷 我以为… |
[20:05] | He’s holding on. | 他在坚持 |
[20:08] | I got a record for FrANciscO Ariza. | 我有一份Francisco Ariza的记录 |
[20:14] | Runs with Mara Este. | 前科累累啊 |
[20:15] | Carjacking, gun possession, extortion. | 劫车 非法藏械 敲诈勒索 |
[20:18] | Gang’s hard-core. | 帮派的核心分子 |
[20:19] | Francisco’s been shaking down local businesses for protection money. | Francisco一直以来对当地生意进行勒索 索取保护费 |
[20:22] | But Pops wouldn’t pay. | Pops不肯付钱 |
[20:23] | So Francisco makes him an example for the rest of the neighborhood? | 所以Francisco杀鸡儆猴? |
[20:30] | Do we know where he is? | 我们知道他的下落吗? |
[20:32] | Last known address was his mother’s. | 最后的地址是他妈妈的 |
[20:34] | She died four years ago. When Francisco’s not locked up, | 她四年前就死了 Francisco没有被通缉时 |
[20:37] | he’s with a girlfriend in West Kensington. | 他和女朋友住在肯辛顿西区 |
[20:39] | We got anything we can bring hiin with? | 有证据逮捕他吗? |
[20:41] | Open bench warrant: possession with intent. | 抢劫罪的法院拘票 |
[20:44] | Rush and Valens are on it. | Rush和Valens在办了 |
[20:46] | – If they’re lucky, he tries to run. – Shh! | – 如果他们够走运 他得想着逃命了 – 嘘 |
[20:47] | Hey, buddy, listen, shush me again, | 嘿 伙计 听着 别再嘘了 |
[20:50] | and I’ll take your tongue and I’ll shove it…! | 小心我割掉你的舌头…! |
[20:51] | Nick, | |
[20:53] | let it go. | 算了吧 |
[20:59] | What is it with people? | 现在的人都怎么了? |
[21:00] | It’s a chapel. | 这里是教堂 |
[21:06] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[21:20] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:22] | Coffee’s still on. | 咖啡还煮着 |
[21:23] | Someone was here not too long ago. | 不久之前这儿还有人 |
[21:25] | Landlord said the girlfriend’s out of town. | 房东说他女朋友出城了 |
[21:28] | Maybe Francisco went for smokes? | 或许Francisco出去吸烟了? |
[21:31] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我不认为他会回来 |
[21:44] | I’ll call Bell for a search warrant. | 我会打电话给Bell申请搜查令 |
[21:45] | I’ll wake the judge. | 我会叫醒法官的 |
[21:55] | Heard on the radio about a homicide detective getting shot. | 我听电台说一个凶杀组的警探中枪了 |
[21:59] | He a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗? |
[22:01] | Name’s Will Jeffries. | 名字叫Will Jeffries |
[22:04] | I’ve known him a while now. | 我认识他有一段时间了 |
[22:06] | He going to pull through? | 他度过危险期了吗? |
[22:07] | That’s what they’re saying. | 应该是吧 |
[22:12] | Anyway, I guess I just wanted to see your face. | 不管怎么样 我想 我只是想看看你 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你拿着这个 |
[22:23] | ??? | 世纪圣彼得布洛斯的吊坠 |
[22:27] | If you’re anything like me, | 如果你像我的话 |
[22:28] | you don’t go in for spiritual mumbo-jumbo. | – 你不会跑去求那些迷信的东西 – 不会 |
[22:31] | Still… | 但是… |
[22:32] | it’s given me comfort | 在我最困难的时候 |
[22:33] | during some hard times. | 它给了我一些安慰 |
[22:40] | Uh, thanks. | 呃 谢谢 |
[22:42] | Be careful out there, okay? | 自己在外一切要小心 好吗? |
[22:48] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[22:53] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊? |
[22:56] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[22:59] | Cooper. | |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:04] | Heard about Will, wanted to make sure I’m all right. | 听说Will的事情了 想确定我没事 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[23:09] | Tells me, | 告诉我 |
[23:09] | “Be careful. “ | “一切小心” |
[23:11] | No idea the same thing happened to me. | 不知道我也发生过同样的事情 |
[23:14] | Funny, right? | 很好笑吧? |
[23:17] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[23:19] | Hospital. | 医院 |
[23:20] | FBI tracked Francisco’s cell phone GPS for you. | FBI帮你追踪了Francisco的电话定位系统 |
[23:23] | What is it, 7:00 a. m.? | 真稀奇啊 早上七点? |
[23:25] | Never known Feds to be so quick on the uptake. | 以前都不知道FBI办事那么高效啊 |
[23:27] | Eh, special agent in charge owes me money. | 呃 管事的特工欠我钱 |
[23:29] | Can’t play Hold ’em to save his life. | 不给我办事过不去啊 |
[23:31] | Signal traces to the Marshall housing projects. | 信号跟踪到了Marshall住房建造计划 |
[23:35] | That’s two blocks from Pops’ store. | 离Pops的店就两个街区远 |
[23:37] | Hey, listen, do me a favor. | 嗨 听着 帮我个忙 |
[23:40] | Don’t take it easy on him. | 别对他掉以轻心 |
[23:42] | That’s a promise. | 我答应你 |
[23:52] | Francisco doesn’t live here. | Francisco不住在这儿 |
[23:55] | Kind of hard to believe, seeing as we found your nephew’s cell phone ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. | 可能有点难以相信吧 我们在你厨房桌上发现了你侄子的手机 |
[23:59] | He left it | 他上次来的时候 |
[23:59] | last time he came by. | 忘记在这儿的 |
[24:01] | That was a few days ago. | 那是好几天之前了 |
[24:02] | I been sick all week. | 我一整周都感觉不舒服 |
[24:03] | I got the bronchitis. | 我得了支气管炎 |
[24:05] | He hasn’t been back. | 他还没回来 |
[24:06] | But he made a call yesterday? How’s that happen? | 但是他昨天打了电话啊? 这怎么解释呢? |
[24:08] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[24:09] | Okay, this number belongs to his girlfriend. | 好吧 这个号码是他女朋友的 |
[24:12] | – What about the others? – How should I know? | – 那其他的呢 – 我怎么知道 |
[24:14] | Look, I want you out of my apartment. | 听着 我要你们离开我的公寓 |
[24:17] | I got my rights! | 这是我的权利! |
[24:17] | I’ll give you a right. And a couple lefts, too, | 我会给你权利 还会给你留下很多东西 |
[24:19] | if you don’t start talking straight. | 如果你还不说实话的话 |
[24:21] | Hey, that was my mother’s! | 嗨 那是我妈妈的! |
[24:22] | We don’t give a rat’s ass about the FURNITURE. | 我们不在乎家具 |
[24:25] | We want Francisco. | 我们要找Francisco 你们想要什么 我说的是实话 |
[24:29] | How about you, Gabriel? | 你呢 Gabriel? |
[24:31] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[24:33] | I’d say the same thing to protect my older brother. | 要是我 我也会说同样的话保护我的哥哥 |
[24:36] | But the best way to help is telling me how to find him. | 但是能帮他的最好方法就是告诉我 他的下落 |
[24:45] | A lot of cops out there pissed off ’cause of what he did. | 他的所作所为 惹怒外面很多警察 |
[24:49] | They’re not going to consider his well-being. | 他们可不会考虑他的死活 |
[24:53] | But… I’ll guarantee his safety. | 但是…我能保证他的安全 |
[24:57] | One younger brother to another. | 大家都是做弟弟的 |
[24:58] | I’m not telling you nothing! | 我没说不告诉你啊 |
[25:00] | Old man got what he deserved. | 老家伙罪有应得 |
[25:02] | FIVE DAYS AGO. | 五天前 |
[25:04] | You get the number or what? | 你有电话还是? |
[25:08] | All right, what you want, man? | 好吧 你要什么 伙计? |
[25:09] | You want some chips, some popcorn or what? | 你想要薯条 爆米花还是 |
[25:11] | Can I get both? | 我能两个都要吗? |
[25:13] | Yeah. Take them. | 当然 拿去吧 |
[25:19] | You going to pay for that? | 你准备付钱吧? |
[25:21] | Consider it an advance on the money you owe me. | 把它当做是你事先就欠我的钱吧 |
[25:24] | 50 a week. | 一周50美元 |
[25:26] | You listen, Boricua… | 你给我听着 波多黎各人… |
[25:26] | I ain’t no Boricua, man. | 我不是波多黎各人 |
[25:28] | I’m Dominican. | 我是多米尼加人 |
[25:30] | What you are is a disrespectful little pissant. | 你是一个无礼恼人的兔崽子 |
[25:34] | Didn’t your father teach you respect? | 你父亲没教过你什么叫尊重吗 |
[25:35] | Yo, don’t talk about my father, man. | 别跟我说我爸爸 伙计 |
[25:37] | Well, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[25:38] | Your daddy ran off and he got lost in a crack pipe, killed? | 你爸爸落荒而逃 然后掉进了一个 破了的管子里 被杀死了? |
[25:43] | Ain’t no version of that I haven’t heard. | 都是我听过无数遍的东西 |
[25:45] | It’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[25:47] | You think you’re a big man because you hustle honest folks ??? | 你觉得自己是个大人物 因为你向老实人 敲诈勒索 就为了这一周50美元 |
[25:53] | You’re a fool. | 你是个蠢人 |
[25:55] | Spend your time playing tough, | 把你的生命用在枪林弹雨中 |
[25:58] | dodging bullets. | 血拼 |
[26:00] | For what?! | 为了什么?! |
[26:02] | A fat roll?! | 厚厚的一堆钞票?! |
[26:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没有意义了 |
[26:06] | You’re still going to be dead or in jail by the time you’re 25. | 你还是会要不死掉 要不就是在25岁的时候坐牢 |
[26:14] | Now, me… | 现在 我… |
[26:17] | I pay minimum wage. | 我付你最低的工资 |
[26:19] | And I make you earn it. | 我让你赚这钱 |
[26:21] | But it’s honest. | 但是这对得起良心 |
[26:23] | And it’ll give you something your thugging never did: a future. | 而且还给了你们这些混混 从来没有的东西: 未来 |
[26:29] | You got the stones to work for that? | 你能下得了决心干这个活吗? |
[26:32] | Are you man enough TO SEND example for this young one here? | 你可以为这个小的做个榜样吗? |
[26:39] | Nah. | 不 |
[26:42] | You ain’t nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[26:44] | You put that stuff down, | 把东西放下 |
[26:47] | and you get the hell out of my store. | 然后离开我的商店 |
[26:56] | Old man shouldn’t have said that. | 老家伙不应该说那些话 |
[26:58] | HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW MY BROTHER. | 他甚至都不认识我弟弟 |
[26:59] | Yeah, and Francisco shouldn’t have shot him. | 是啊 Francisco也不该对他开枪 |
[27:00] | – Screw you! – Tell me where he is, | – 去你的 – 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[27:02] | or I put you and auntie here in cuffs, toss youse in a cell. | 否则我会给你和你阿姨戴上手铐 把你们扔进监狱 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | Right. Come on. | 好吧 走 |
[27:16] | Come on. | 走 |
[27:26] | Hear our man’s going to make a full recovery. | 听说我们的人会完全恢复 |
[27:28] | Came here as soon as I could. | 我就马上赶过来了 |
[27:31] | You found time to put on the dress blues. | 你穿着这衣服应该会感到很难受吧 |
[27:34] | I want to convey to Detective Jeffries the thanks of a grateful city. | 我想向Jeffries警探转达 这座城市对他的感激 |
[27:38] | News cameras are downstairs, Pat. | 媒体的照相机在楼下呢 Pat |
[27:40] | You’re too cynical, John. | 你疑心太重了 John |
[27:43] | This from the guy who investigates one of my detectives | 看出这点是因为Grover Boone跟我 有私人恩怨 |
[27:45] | because Grover Boone’s got a personal beef with me. | 你就派人调查我手下的一个警探 |
[27:49] | IAB has a legitimate reason to investigate Detective Jeffries. | 内务部有正当理由调查Jeffries警探 |
[27:52] | Well, not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[27:53] | Tell Boone Jeffries wasn’t on the take. | 告诉Boone Jeffries没有收受贿赂 |
[27:55] | He was retrieving stolen property, and I got proof. | 他只是拿回被偷的财物 我有证据证明 |
[27:59] | For the record, | 为了准确起见 |
[28:01] | it isn’t Councilman Boone who has the beef. | 不是Boone议员和你过不去 |
[28:05] | I don’t like the way you do things. | 我不喜欢你做事的方式 |
[28:08] | Frankly, I don’t like you, John. | 坦白说 我不喜欢你 John |
[28:10] | Never have. | 从来没喜欢过 |
[28:16] | That’s fine, Pat. | 这没关系 Pat |
[28:18] | But you ever mess with someone under my command again… | 你要是再搅合我手底下的人的话… |
[28:21] | What’ll you do, John? | 你会怎么样 John? |
[28:26] | I will beat the ever-loving crap out of you. | 我会狠狠揍你 |
[28:56] | Feel like you got hit by a bus, huh? | 感觉像被公交车撞了吧? |
[29:00] | It’s more like a freight train. | 更像是货运车 |
[29:05] | Pops? | Pops呢? |
[29:12] | He was a friend of yours, huh? | 他是你的一个朋友? |
[29:16] | He was more than that. | 他不只是我的朋友 |
[29:22] | You’re not going to buy nothing today? | 你要买什么呢? |
[29:25] | Just looking. | 只是看看 |
[29:28] | Did that beer just fall in your pocket? | 你刚刚是不是放了一瓶啤酒在口袋里? |
[29:35] | Boy, you been robbing me blind for months. | 小伙子 你偷我东西已经好几个月了 |
[29:36] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[29:39] | I see you hanging out on the streets, | 我看你在街上四处闲逛 |
[29:41] | giving your mother a hard time, | 让你母亲心碎 |
[29:42] | bullying those other kids. | 欺负其他的孩子 |
[29:45] | Call the cops on me. | 找警察抓我啊 |
[29:48] | Son, you owe me $79.27. | 孩子 你欠我79.27美元 |
[29:51] | I ain’t got no money. | 我没钱 |
[29:53] | Then you’re going to work it off. | 那你就替我干活直到付清为止 |
[29:55] | I know your father left, and it’s tough times. | 我知道你父亲离开了 你的日子不好过 |
[29:57] | But I tell you what, I don’t care. | 但是我告诉你 我不管这些 |
[29:59] | You’re a man now. | 你现在是个大人了 |
[30:00] | You got a man’s choice. | 你必须做个男人的选择 |
[30:02] | Take this broom and start earning | 要么选择笤帚扫地赚钱 |
[30:04] | or get ready for the whupping of your young life. | 要么就一辈子小偷小摸 |
[30:12] | I took that broom, worked there every day. | 我选了笤帚 一直在那里工作 |
[30:17] | He was the one got me into football, straightened me out. | 是他把足球带进了我的生活 也是他把它带走的 |
[30:22] | You think he would’ve given you that whupping? | 你觉得他能让你大干一场? |
[30:26] | Without a doubt. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Pops is… | Pops是… |
[30:31] | was… | 曾经是… |
[30:34] | pretty mean when he wanted to be. | 是个很好的人 |
[30:37] | I don’t know what the neighborhood’s going to do without him. | 我不知道那个街区没了他会怎么办 |
[30:42] | You up to talking about the case? | 你想说说案子了吗? |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:50] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗? |
[30:51] | Ah, Francisco Ariza. | 啊 Francisco Ariza |
[30:55] | He the one who shot you? | 他就是对你开枪的人吗? |
[30:57] | I didn’t see who shot me. | 我没看见是不是他 |
[30:59] | But this guy’s been giving Pops trouble for a long time, | 但这个人一直在给Pops找麻烦 |
[31:04] | shaking him down. | 一直敲诈他 |
[31:06] | You knew about that? | 你知道那事儿? |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:10] | This whole thing with Pops and Valentine, | Pops和Valentine的事情 |
[31:13] | we could’ve helped you with that. | 我们其实可以帮助你的 |
[31:16] | Some roads you got to travel alone. | 有些路是要一个人走的 |
[31:21] | Been turning over every rock looking for this kid. | 为了找这个孩子 我们把能找的地方都找遍了 |
[31:25] | Aunt’s house, local hangouts, his girlfriend’s place… | 他阿姨的家 经常出入的地方 他女友的家… |
[31:30] | Girlfriend? | 女友? |
[31:32] | Which one? | 哪个? 收到入室以及枪击的报案 一名受害者 Francisco Ariza |
[31:36] | ??? ARIZA, | |
[31:40] | ??? VALENTINE. | 已逮捕一人 黑人男性 James Valentine |
[31:45] | Now we square. | 现在我们两清了 |
[31:47] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:53] | Valentine dropped his gun. | Valentine扔掉了他的枪 |
[31:56] | Was just sitting here when the cops came in. | 警察进来的时候正坐在这儿 |
[32:06] | What size were the shoes we pulled out of the trash can? | 我们在垃圾箱里找到的鞋是几号的? |
[32:09] | Was average. | 是均码 9或10号吧 |
[32:09] | Nine, ten maybe. | 是均码 9或10号吧 |
[32:11] | Those look average size to you? | 那对你来说是均码? |
[32:16] | Valentine shot the wrong guy. | Valentine打错人了 |
[32:20] | Doer’s still out there. | 凶手还逍遥法外呢 |
[32:33] | Well, Will Jeffries spent a lot of time keeping you out of trouble. | Will Jeffries为了不让麻烦找上你 花了很大力气 |
[32:37] | Fixed it when you got caught with a gun | 当你持枪被抓时他保释了你 |
[32:39] | and stopped you from buying another. | 还阻止你去买另一把 |
[32:41] | So where’d you get this one from? | 那么 这把枪是哪来的? |
[32:43] | Luther’s Chicken. | Luther的女朋友那儿 |
[32:45] | Manager keeps it in his office in case we get robbed. | 经理在办公室里放了一把 以备不时之需 |
[32:50] | You turned your life around, Valentine. | 你改变了你的人生 Valentine |
[32:51] | You made something of yourself. | 你自作自受 |
[32:54] | And you just threw it away. | 而且不知悔改 |
[32:56] | I warned Francisco. | 我警告过Francisco |
[32:58] | Stay away from Pops! | 叫他离Pops远点儿! |
[33:02] | He laughed at me! | 而他居然嘲笑我! |
[33:04] | And y’all ain’t lift a finger to help. | 而你们连帮都没帮过 |
[33:10] | Somebody had to make him pay. | 必须有人站出来 |
[33:12] | You screwed up, though. | 可是你搞砸了 |
[33:15] | ‘Cause you killed the wrong guy. | 因为你杀错了人 |
[33:17] | Get out of here, wrong guy. | 滚吧 什么杀错了人 |
[33:18] | Francisco killed Pops! | Francisco杀了Pops! |
[33:19] | – Cold! – Why are you so sure? | – 他是个冷血动物! – 你为什么这么确定? |
[33:20] | ‘Cause he told me! | 因为是他告诉我的! |
[33:23] | Get in there! | 进去! (两小时前) |
[33:25] | Whoa, wait, hold on, man. | 哦 等等 别开枪 兄弟 |
[33:26] | Put the gun down, yo! | 放下枪! |
[33:28] | – You just couldn’t leave Pops alone! – Que haces?! | – 你就不能别惹Pops吗! – 什么?! |
[33:30] | Why’d you got to go and kill him?! | 你为什么要杀他?! |
[33:31] | I been here all night, all right? | 晚上我一直在这儿 好吗? |
[33:32] | Look, ask her if you don’t believe me. | 听着 如果你不相信就问她 |
[33:34] | He’s been here all night, okay, papa! He’s been here! | 他一直在这儿! 他一直在这儿! |
[33:35] | Why should I believe you, man? | 我干吗要相信你? |
[33:36] | Why should I believe you?! | 我为什么要相信你?! |
[33:38] | Get in there. Come on. Get in there. | 进去 进去 |
[33:39] | Get in there! Get in there! | 进去! 进去! |
[33:41] | Look, man, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 兄弟 我很抱歉 好吗? |
[33:43] | – It was a mistake! – A mistAKE? | – 这是个误会! – 误会? |
[33:44] | Huh? What’s that supposed to mean? | 啊? 你什么意思? |
[33:46] | Just look, you got it all wrong. | 听着 你搞错了 |
[33:48] | All right, man, look, we got to be men about this. | 好了 兄弟 我们谈谈 |
[33:50] | – We got to work this out. – Calm down, papa! | – 我们会解决这事儿的 – 冷静点儿 |
[33:51] | Where were you at midnight? | 你夜里在哪? |
[33:56] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[34:01] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[34:02] | No! No, no, no! | 不! 不 不! |
[34:05] | He got what he deserved. | 他自作自受 |
[34:10] | Got the footprints at the murder scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了这个脚印 |
[34:12] | Shoes and a shirt the killer wore. | 有一双鞋 和一件衬衫 都是凶手穿的 |
[34:13] | None of them match Francisco. | 可不是Francisco的尺寸 |
[34:18] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你听懂我说的话了吗? |
[34:21] | He was as innocent as you. | 他跟你一样是清白的 |
[34:22] | And now he’s as dead as Pops. | 现在 他跟Pops一样 都死了 |
[34:24] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[34:28] | You’re going to have a lot of time to think on that in prison. | 你可以好好在监狱里想想这事儿了 |
[34:31] | Why he ain’t just tell me then? Hmm? | 为什么他没告诉我? 嗯? |
[34:45] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[34:48] | I want to apologize for the way I acted before. | 我为我之前的行为道歉 |
[34:51] | My buddy was in a bad way for a while. | 我朋友之前的情况真的不太好 |
[34:53] | It’s no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[34:55] | But he pulled through. | 但他已经熬过去了 |
[34:58] | I was way out of line. | 之前我很过分 |
[35:00] | You got every right to take a swing at me if you want. | 如果你想打我那就打吧 |
[35:05] | I hope everything’s okay with your loved ones, too. | 我希望你爱的人都能过得好 |
[35:10] | Don’t want to talk about it, that’s cool. | 你不想谈这个 这很好 |
[35:17] | Nick? | |
[35:26] | When was the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候? |
[35:28] | I’m really getting the hang of this, uh, prayer thing. | 我真的不太了解 呃 祈祷这种事 |
[35:32] | Just don’t set off the smoke alarm. | 别引起警报就好 |
[35:35] | Did you see Will? | 你看到Will了吗? |
[35:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Hey, why don’t you go home, huh? | 嘿 回家去吧 好吗? |
[35:41] | Catch some Zs. | 去睡一觉 |
[35:42] | I’ll stay here. | 我会在这儿的 |
[35:44] | It’s Will’s place. | 这里是Will的地方 |
[35:46] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[35:48] | Wouldn’t feel right. | 这感觉不对 |
[35:50] | Him being here, me being there. | 他在这儿 我也在这儿 |
[35:55] | Well, anytime something like this happens… | 这种事经常发生… |
[35:57] | It’s part of the job; we all know that. | 这是工作的一部分 我们都知道的 |
[36:01] | But you just never think… | 可是你从没想过… |
[36:04] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:16] | Video was in bad shape. | 录像带坏了 |
[36:18] | Polyurethane from the tape absorbed water. | 带子里的聚亚安酉旨吸收了水分 |
[36:21] | I had to go in and dry it by hand. | 我只能亲自动手 |
[36:23] | Literally baked the tape with a hairdryer.. | 一点点的用吹风机吹干它.. |
[36:25] | and a bunch of other stuff you guys don’t care about. | 你们不会关心这个的 |
[36:27] | Here’s what I got. | 我们得到的就这些 |
[36:28] | This is from a few hours before the shooting. | 这是案件发生前几小时的录像 |
[36:41] | Good job, Frankie. | 干得好 Frankie |
[36:43] | – YEAH. – Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | Francisco and Pops made peace? | Francisco和Pops讲和了? |
[36:50] | He all but took responsibility | 因为他快死了 |
[36:51] | for Pops’ murder with his dying breath. | 就供认说是他杀了Pops |
[36:54] | Protecting someone? | 为了保护谁吗? |
[36:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[37:05] | I know who. | 我知道是谁 |
[37:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:11] | Where’s the kid who was in here? | 那孩子去哪了? |
[37:12] | Gabriel? I told you to watch him. | Gabriel? 我告诉你看着他了 |
[37:13] | Cut him loose. | 放他走了 |
[37:14] | His brother died; no need to keep him. | 他哥哥死了 没必要再关着他了 |
[37:18] | Right? | 对吗? |
[37:25] | Open up! Police! | 开门! 警察! |
[37:34] | Let’s see your hands, Gabriel. | 让我们看你的手 Gabriel |
[37:37] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[37:41] | Scotty? | |
[37:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:47] | You’re making a mistake, Gabriel. | 你这样做是错的 Gabriel |
[37:48] | You killed my brother! | 你杀了我哥哥! |
[37:52] | Put the damn gun down! | 把枪放下! |
[37:53] | We didn’t touch Francisco. | 我们没杀Francisco |
[37:55] | That’s a lie! | 你说谎! |
[37:56] | You going to shoot my partner? Is that the big plan here? | 你要杀了我搭档? 那就是你的计划? |
[38:04] | This isn’t a game! | 这不是游戏 |
[38:06] | And those weren’t warning shots. | 刚才那几枪也不是在警告你 |
[38:07] | I won’t miss again. | 我不会再射偏了 |
[38:13] | Listen to her, Gabriel. | 听她的话 Gabriel |
[38:15] | This isn’t what your brother died for. | 你哥哥死不是为了这个 |
[38:17] | You don’t know about my brother! | 你根本不了解我哥哥! |
[38:18] | I know Francisco was smart. | 我知道Francisco很聪明 |
[38:20] | He made peace with Pops. | 他跟Pops和好了 |
[38:22] | Wanted this feud to end. | 他想要结束这段仇恨 |
[38:24] | NO. He hated that old man. | 他讨厌那个老人 |
[38:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:27] | But he knew Pops was right. | 但他知道Pops是对的 |
[38:30] | He took that job. | 他接受了那份工作 |
[38:31] | No! | 不! |
[38:31] | You figure he’d be proud of you for killing Pops? | 你觉得你杀了Pops会让他为你骄傲? |
[38:34] | Shooting my friend? I mean, think about it. | 杀了他的朋友? 好好想想 |
[38:38] | 9 HOURS AGO | 九小时前 |
[38:42] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[38:44] | What happened?! | 怎么回事?! |
[38:45] | Gabriel, what happened? What’d you do? | Gabriel 怎么回事? 你干了什么? |
[38:48] | What have you done?! | 你刚才干了什么?! |
[38:51] | – No, no! – Why did you do it? Why did you do it? | 不 不! 你为什么要那么做! 为什么! |
[39:04] | Francisco was looking out for you. | Francisco在找你 |
[39:06] | It’s what a man does. | 做一个男人该做的事 |
[39:09] | He took a bullet so you could have a life. | 他替你认了罪 |
[39:10] | Don’t let it end here. | 别让这一切就这么结束 |
[39:13] | Be a man. | 像个男人 |
[39:14] | I don’t need an excuse to take you out. | 我不需要任何借口就能解决你 |
[39:17] | I want to. | 只因为我想要 |
[39:22] | Give me a reason not to. | 给我个不这么做的理由 |
[39:36] | All clear. | 武装解除 |
[39:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:48] | Gonna need an ambulance. | 叫辆救护车来 |
[39:51] | You got to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[39:56] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不想那么做的 |
[40:00] | 10 HOURS AGO | 10小时前 |
[40:00] | I told you, Landry. | 我告诉过你 Landry |
[40:01] | I’m not serving you tonight. | 我晚上没空招待你 |
[40:21] | Anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[40:26] | Hello? | 你好? |
[40:47] | Will?! Will?! | |
[42:10] | POP’S CORNER STORE | Pops的便利店 |