时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ************** | 本故事纯属虚构 不影射真人真事 |
[00:03] | (Magic Man” by Heart playing) | |
[00:04] | * Cold late nights so long ago * | |
[00:06] | * When I was not so strong you know * | |
[00:09] | * A pretty man can to me * | |
[00:11] | * Never seen eyes so blue * | |
[00:13] | * You know I could not run away,it seemed * | |
[00:16] | * We’d seen each other in a dream * | |
[00:18] | * It seemed like he knew me * | |
[00:20] | * He looked right through me * | |
[00:24] | * Yeah Come on home,girl,he said with a smile * | |
[00:33] | * You don’t have to love me and let’s get high awhile * | |
[00:37] | * But try to understand,try to understand * | |
[00:42] | * Try,try,try to understand * | |
[00:51] | * Try to understand,try to understand * | |
[00:55] | * Try,try,try to understand * | |
[00:59] | * He’s a magic man * | |
[01:30] | Got to say,Scotty,not a bad cook. | 实话说 Scotty 他菜炒得不错 |
[01:32] | Even learning to pick up after himself. | 还学着收拾自己的东西了 |
[01:33] | Forget it. I ain’t taking Vera. | 别指望了 我不会收留Vera |
[01:35] | You want him out of your place,man up and tell him. | 你不想他住你那里 那就像个男人 当面告诉他 |
[01:38] | How about just for a weekend? | 就一个周末行不行? |
[01:39] | Hey,Lil… Have mercy. | 嘿 Lily…帮帮忙吧 |
[01:44] | Colin Blake. | |
[01:46] | Embezzlement,fraud,assault. | 盗窃 诈骗 伤人 |
[01:48] | Fresh out of the can. | 刚从大牢放出来 |
[01:50] | – Here to tell us you’re innocent? – I wish I was. | – 来告诉我们你是无辜的? – 我希望我是 |
[01:52] | I’m not making any excuses. | 我不是要给自己开脱 |
[01:54] | Stealing from dead and disabled servicemen.Pretty cold. | 从死人和伤残退伍军人身上偷东西 真够冷血的 |
[01:57] | And that got you 30 years in Allenwood? | 你因此在Allenwood监狱关了30年? |
[01:59] | Ten to 15. | 是15年 10年后可假释 |
[02:00] | Tried to break out a few months in,and a CO got hurt and the judge doubled me up. | 进去几个月后想逃狱 伤了个狱警 法官把刑期翻了个倍 |
[02:07] | You sound like an angry guy,Colin. | 听起来你是个热血青年 Colin |
[02:09] | You’d’ve been angry,too. | 你也热血过吧 |
[02:11] | The reason I tried to break out– my daughter,Sarah. | 之所以想越狱–是因为我女儿 Sarah |
[02:15] | Found stabbed to death in an abandoned lot two months after I went in. | 我入狱2个月后 她被人捅死 扔在一块废弃空地上 |
[02:20] | 17 years old. | 才17岁 |
[02:25] | Sarah was everything to me. | Sarah就是我的一切 |
[02:27] | Her mom died when she was 13. | 她13岁时 她妈妈去世了 |
[02:29] | Just the two of us. | 我们两人相依为命 |
[02:31] | Stood by me through the trial. | 审判期间她一直很支持我 |
[02:34] | Up to the night before I went in. | 直至我入狱前的一晚 |
[02:38] | You’ll finish out your last fe weeks of school here. | 你在这上完最后几周的课 |
[02:41] | Uh,then I’ve made arrangements for you to stay with your Aunt Laura. | 然后我会安排你去和Laura阿姨住 |
[02:43] | Dad,I’m not leaving. | 爸 我不走 |
[02:45] | We’re gonna fight this. | 我们要抗争到底 |
[02:46] | You’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[02:49] | Sarah… I’m not. | Sarah…我不是 |
[02:58] | I can’t forget that look– her knowing I was a criminal. | 忘不了她知道我有罪时脸上的表情 |
[03:05] | Any suspects in her murder. | 她的谋杀案有嫌犯吗? |
[03:06] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[03:07] | The detective thought she was a runaway. | 警察认为她只是离家出走 |
[03:10] | 30 years– no leads,and then yesterday I get released and I find this. | 整整30年 一直毫无头绪 直至我昨天出狱 发现了这个 |
[03:17] | The Jackals. | 豺狼帮 |
[03:18] | Outlaw motorcycle gang. | 非法赛车团伙 |
[03:20] | Know who the guy in this photo is? | 知道照片上是谁吗? |
[03:22] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我就是指望你们能告诉我 |
[03:25] | – Where’d you get this? – Prison stored my checked belongings. | – 照片哪里来的? – 监狱保存了我的个人物品 |
[03:27] | Somebody must have slipped it in there,knowing I’d find it when I got released. | 肯定是某个人塞进去的 知道我出狱时会发现它 |
[03:31] | Jackals MC’s hardcore– drugs,guns,extortion.Sarah was a good girl. | – 豺狼帮是机车族里的坏水 嗑药持枪勒索 – Sarah是个好女孩 |
[03:37] | An honor roll student.Good athlete. | 优等生 出色的运动员 |
[03:40] | The picture’s from the Fourth of July. | 这照片是7月4日拍的 |
[03:43] | A few months after I went in and a few days before… she was killed. | 我入狱后几个月 也就是她被杀前几天 |
[03:49] | You thinking she was tore up over what you did,started acting out? | 你认为她被你伤了心 从此自暴自弃? |
[03:52] | Sarah believed in me.I let her down. | Sarah很信任我 我让她失望了 |
[03:55] | She must have been desperate. | 她当时一定很绝望 |
[03:57] | Detectives,I have to know– what happened to my little girl? | |
[04:34] | Cold Case S6E16 | 铁证悬案 |
[04:39] | Sarah Blake– 17 years old. | Sarah Blake- 17岁 |
[04:42] | Stabbed over 30 times. | 被人捅了30多刀 |
[04:44] | Dumped in an shallow grave near Hog Island Road. | 弃尸在Hog Island公路旁的一处浅坟中 |
[04:46] | Knife blade broke off in her sternum.That’s a lot of rage. | 刀刃刺断了她的胸骨 凶手怒气冲天 |
[04:50] | Defensive wounds on the arms and hands.The girl put up a fight. | 手臂手掌有多处防卫伤 这女孩拼命反抗过 |
[04:53] | The Philadelphia Jackals are still around today–meth trade,prostitution… | 费城豺狼帮至今仍很活跃– 贩毒 教唆卖淫… |
[04:57] | It’s less about riding than running a criminal enterprise. | 与其说是赛车团伙 不如说是犯罪帝国 |
[04:59] | Who was the leader of that pack in ’76? | 1976年谁是团伙的首领? |
[05:01] | John Clark– aka “Shameless.” And still at it today. | John Clark–又名”无赖” 至今仍是团伙成员 |
[05:04] | Rap sheet about ran the printer out of ink. | 犯罪纪录可谓 罄打印油墨 书罪无穷 |
[05:07] | What’s a 17-year-old honor student running around with these losers? | 一个17岁的优秀生 怎会和这帮垃圾混在一起? |
[05:11] | Betrayed by your dad,nowhere to go… bad boys start looking good. | 被父亲背叛 无家可归 于是坏男生也变顺眼了 |
[05:15] | Said the girl who ran off with a man on a motorcycle. | 听说有个姑娘跟着飙车男私奔过 |
[05:19] | He was different. | 他与众不同嘛 |
[05:20] | Frank,are you able to get anything off the photo? | Frank 在照片里发现线索没? |
[05:22] | Instamatic camera. | 傻瓜照相机 |
[05:24] | About as common as it gets. | 再寻常不过了 |
[05:26] | See the one-percenter patch?That’s an outlaw badge of honor. | 看到那个1%的徽章没? 是犯罪的荣誉勋章 |
[05:29] | The one percent of the bikers who cause 99% of all the trouble. | 1%的车手 引发了99%的麻烦 |
[05:32] | I got a buddy on the state police task force watchdogging the Jackals.I’ll see what he can run down. | 我有个兄弟在州警局负责监视豺狼帮 我去看他有什么线索 |
[05:36] | We need to find out whop put that photo in Colin’s box. | 我们要查出是谁 把照片放进了Colin的盒子 |
[05:38] | Prison trustees with access to the storage area? | 会不会是监狱保管员? 他们有机会打开盒子 |
[05:41] | Dad might have overstated Sarah’s good girl status. | 这位父亲也许高估了他的好女儿 |
[05:44] | School records have her suspended for fighting. | 学校记录显示她曾因打架被停学 |
[05:46] | Took a shot at some girl for mouthing off about her dad. | 因为别人诋毁她爸而动手打人 |
[05:48] | Another girl jumped in and wound up getting expelled. | 另一个女孩加入战团 结果被开除出校 |
[05:51] | Libby Traynor. | |
[05:53] | Partner in crime or a bad influence on a good girl? | 究竟是共谋犯还是好女孩受坏人影响? |
[05:56] | Might know about her walk on the wild side. | 也许她知道她不为人知的一面 |
[05:58] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去找她谈 |
[06:00] | I’ll hit the Jackals’ clubhouse,see what’s what. | 我去豺狼帮的据点 看有什么发现 |
[06:02] | You’re spitting in the wind,Scotty.Bikers don’t talk to cops. | 去也是白费劲 Scotty 车手从不和警察谈 |
[06:05] | Oh,that’s ’cause nobody ever sent me. | 因为没有派我出马 |
[06:08] | Hey,don’t worry.I’ll be polite. | 嘿 别担心 我会很有礼貌 |
[06:10] | Yeah,just the same,take somebody along. | 还是那句话 带个人一块去 |
[06:13] | Watch your back. | 帮你看着点 |
[06:14] | Keep you from putting your foot in it. | 以免你捅出什么漏子来 |
[06:31] | You Shameless? | 你是”无赖”? |
[06:33] | Couple questions about Sarah Blake,girl you might have known back in ’76. | 问你几个关于Sarah Blake的问题 也许在1976年你还认识她 |
[06:38] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过她 |
[06:40] | All right,listen,jackass… | 好了 听着 混蛋… |
[06:47] | You want to talk to me,you talk to the club. | 你想找我谈话 先找俱乐部谈 |
[06:51] | I’d think real hard before you make your next move,Shameless. | 换作是我 在采取行动前 我会好好考虑清楚 无赖 |
[07:04] | So much for polite. | 真是彬彬有礼 |
[07:11] | Libby Traynor? | |
[07:13] | That’s me. | 我是 |
[07:15] | You looking for highlights? | 你要挑染吗? |
[07:16] | Looking for information. | 我来找线索 |
[07:18] | You recognize anyone in this photo? | 你认得照片里的人吗? |
[07:20] | Freedom Run? | 离家出走? |
[07:22] | Can’t say I remember that one. | 我不记得了 |
[07:24] | Well,took a look into your record,Libby. | 我提醒一下你 Libby |
[07:27] | Uh,hung around with the Jackals Motorcycle Club back in the ’70s. | 70年代时你和豺狼摩托车俱乐部混在一起 |
[07:30] | I wound up marrying one of those idiots. | 后来还和其中一个蠢材结婚了 |
[07:32] | Got killed on a bike in ’81. | 1981年死于赛车 |
[07:35] | Best thing that ever happened to me. | 这是我一辈子最走运的事 |
[07:37] | Bygone days. | 都过去了 |
[07:39] | I bought this salon,left all that behind. | 我买下了这家发廊 和过去一刀两断 |
[07:43] | Now I own three of them in Philly. | 现在费城开了三家分店 |
[07:45] | What about Sarah Blake?Remember her? | 那Sarah Blake呢? 还记得她吗? |
[07:48] | Her old man got in trouble,right? | 她老爸惹上麻烦了 对吧? |
[07:50] | About 30 years’ worth of it. | 坐了差不多30年牢 |
[07:52] | Prissy brats at school turned on her,treating her like she was dirt. | 学校几个女生羞辱她 把她惹怒了 |
[07:57] | There was nothing left for Sarah but the outcasts. | 除了旁人的冷眼 Sarah一无所有 |
[08:00] | (“Show Me the Way” by Peter Frampton playing) | |
[08:17] | Ah,dirtbag kegger. | 啤酒桶脏兮兮 |
[08:19] | Warm beer. | 啤酒还是暖的 |
[08:22] | I mean,there has got to be a better party than this somewhere And with ice. | 别处肯定有更棒的派对 起码有冰啤 |
[08:26] | Just… just another minute.I got to find Libby. | 你…你等一下 我要找Libby |
[08:30] | Uh,there she is. | 她在那边 |
[08:32] | Sarah! | |
[08:33] | – Can’t believe you showed up. – Libby,did they expel you? | – 不敢相信 你也来了 – Libby 他们把你开除了? |
[08:37] | Don’t care.Got a place to stay– this is better. | 我才不在乎 有地方呆就成 这儿更好 |
[08:40] | Screw ’em,right? | 让他们见鬼去 |
[08:43] | Who do I phone? | 我要打给谁? |
[08:45] | Hardtail.’65 Panhead. Rigid. | 硬尾车架 65年款Panhead引擎 两轴 |
[08:53] | I built the pipes myself. | 我自己改的排气管 |
[08:55] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[08:57] | Nothing like it in the world. | 无以伦比的 |
[09:02] | That’s the midnight howl,citizens! | 午夜通报 伙计们! |
[09:05] | You are now officially on Jackal time! | 以下是豺狼帮专场! |
[09:07] | So,if you ain’t patched MC or property of the MC,time to get lost is right now. | 如果你身上没有机车俱乐部徽章 或任何财产 马上滚蛋吧 |
[09:21] | Except you,darling. | 除了你 宝贝 |
[09:23] | You can stay. | 你可以留下 |
[09:26] | We’re leaving,Sarah. | 我们要走了 Sarah |
[09:28] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:35] | Hell of a party. | 垃圾派对 |
[09:37] | Don’t think I saw her much after that. | 此后我便很少见到她 |
[09:39] | Not really her crowd. | 我和她不是一路人 |
[09:41] | Guy she was talking to with the bike… he the one in this photo? | 和她说话那男的 是照片上的人吗? |
[09:44] | People came and went. | 人们来来去去的 谁认得 |
[09:46] | But what about this boyfriend,the one who pulled her away? | 那她男友呢 把她拉走的那个? |
[09:50] | Possessive jerk from school. | 占有欲膨胀的混蛋 学校的同学 |
[09:52] | Mark… something. | 叫Mark什么的 |
[09:55] | Guy was a tool.Smacking her around. | 没什么脑子的家伙 成天打她 |
[09:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:58] | Two things I know,sweetheart: hair and guys who like to hit women. | 我很清楚两件事 甜心: 头发 喜欢打女人的男人 |
[10:04] | Only one of ’em I can fix. | 我只能摆平其中一件 |
[10:07] | Nice-looking bunch. | 真是蔚为壮观 |
[10:09] | Like a group photo from the Scumbag Glee Club. | 像某个白痴合唱团的花名册 |
[10:11] | Well,Shameless was sergeant-at-arms of the Jackals. | 无赖原来是豺狼帮的护法 |
[10:14] | Took over the club when the president got killed on a bike. | 前任会长车祸死后接管了帮会 |
[10:17] | New regime got a lot more violent. | 新政权比原来暴力得多 |
[10:18] | No matches for the Philly Jackals crossing with Colin Blake in the pen. | 目前看来豺狼帮和Colin Blake没什么交集 |
[10:21] | Hunt down hang-arounds,ex-affiliates,any insiders with an ax to grind. | 去调查相关人员 前帮派成员 任何和帮会有恩怨的人 |
[10:25] | Club women,maybe. | 还有帮会里的女人 |
[10:27] | Only considered useful for sex and running drugs. | 只有卖身和运毒时才算有用 |
[10:29] | Nice names.Come in as a “Sweetbutt” and work your way up to “Sheep” and graduate to “Old Lady. | 有着好听的名字 入会时叫”甜姐儿” 再是”小绵羊” 最后成为”大姐大” |
[10:34] | ” Sarah went in with a blind eye towards her place in the pecking order.Could have got ugly. | Sarah不知规矩 破坏了她们的等级制度 后果可能很严重 |
[10:39] | What about this kid,Mark,who brought her to the party? | 这个孩子呢 Mark 把Sarah带到派对上的男生? |
[10:41] | Will’s talking to him now. | Will正在和他谈 |
[10:42] | Libby was right about one thing. | Libby有件事说对了 |
[10:44] | Mark Callahan picked up a sheet for assault in college,slapping around an ex-girlfriend. | Mark Callahan在大学有过伤人纪录 虐打一位前女友 |
[10:53] | This going to take long? | 这要很久吗 |
[10:55] | Somewhere you got to be? | 你要去别的地方? |
[10:57] | Deposition in a beep-beep case at 2:00. | 2:00要为一单噼啪噼啪案取证 |
[11:01] | Car accident. | 交通事故 |
[11:03] | Korean guy blows a stop sign,sideswipes my client into a flower stand. | 一个韩国人看到停车标不刹车 把我的当事人撞到了花架上 |
[11:06] | Everybody’s suing everybody.Damn mess. | 这年头 所有人都在告别人 |
[11:10] | Civil litigation.Takes a special breed. | 民事纠纷 挺费神的 |
[11:13] | Balls of steel,my fend.Nothing else will do. | 棘手得很 朋友 没什么比这更麻烦 |
[11:17] | You said this was about Sarah Blake. | 你说这和Sarah Blake有关 |
[11:20] | You two have a thing back in ’76? | 你们在1976年谈过恋爱? |
[11:23] | Hooked up in high school. | 高中时在一起过 |
[11:25] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[11:27] | – What happened,she dump you? – Please. | – 后来呢 她抛弃了你? – 拜托 |
[11:30] | Right.You don’t get dumped. | 没错 你从来不会被人抛弃 |
[11:32] | Girlfriend tried it in college.Campus security d to pull you off of her. | 大学时女友提出分手 结果出动保安才能把你拉开 |
[11:35] | Not the way I remember it. | 我印象中不是这样的 |
[11:37] | ter Sarah’s death. | Sarah死后 警察找你谈话 |
[11:39] | Didn’t bother to mention taking her to parties with the local motorcycle gang. | 你没提到你带她去参加 本地的机车帮派对 |
[11:48] | Sarah was the one who was into those dirtbags. | 对那帮垃圾有兴趣的是Sarah |
[11:52] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[11:58] | – Hardtail ’65 Panhead… – A beauty and a love for bikes. | – 硬尾车架 65年款Panhead… – 美女爱机车啊 |
[12:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[12:09] | I saw the way you were looking at my bike at the party. | 我在派对上看到你 望着我的车时的眼神 |
[12:13] | I know that look. | 我知道这种眼神 |
[12:15] | Oh,you do,huh? | 是吗? |
[12:18] | That’s the look of somebody who wants to take off and tell everyone to go to hell.Leave all this behind… | 这是一种想抽身离去 让所有人都滚开 把一切都抛诸脑后的眼神… |
[12:24] | Thinyou can help me with that? | 你可以帮我吗? |
[12:28] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[12:35] | Bro,that’s beautiful. | 兄弟 太动听了 |
[12:37] | That is truly beautiful,Casanova. | 实在太动听了 大情圣 |
[12:41] | – That is some really top-dollar BS there.- Mark,I told you to leave me alone. | – 好一番口甜舌滑的狗屁话 – Mark 我叫你别管我 |
[12:52] | Oh,looks like you took a wrong turn,bro. | 但是你找错人了 伙计 |
[13:09] | Never touch a guy’s ride,bro. | 永远不要碰别人的车 伙计 |
[13:32] | Had to miss the rest of the lacrosse season. | 不得不错过了剩余的曲棍球季 |
[13:35] | Jaw wired shut,lost two teeth. | 下巴脱臼 还掉了两只牙 |
[13:37] | Sarah turns up dead in ’76. | Sarah在1976年死了 |
[13:40] | You don’t think to mention this guy? | 你就没想过和警察提一下那个人? |
[13:41] | Stayed out of it.She made her choice. | 根本没想过 她是自愿的 |
[13:46] | Remember a name,at least? | 至少记得他名字吧? |
[13:49] | – Yeah.Darren. – Darren what? | – 记得 Darren – 姓什么? |
[13:54] | Darren who kicked my ass. | 我只知道他暴打了我一顿 |
[13:56] | Tell you what,you find that guy,you better bring along some backup. | 告诉你 你要找他 最好带个帮手去 |
[14:01] | No rap sheet on Darren.Whatever he was up to,he never got caught. | 没有Darren的犯罪记录 不管他想做什么 都没有被抓过 |
[14:05] | Libby said people came and went.Guy was just a hangaround? | Libby说人们来来去去的 他会不会只是玩玩? |
[14:08] | Hangaround wouldn’t be wearing colors.Maybe got the name wrong. | 玩玩不会这么大动干戈 可能名字搞错了 |
[14:11] | Name’s right. | 名字没有错 |
[14:12] | Jackals’ clubhouse was part of a repair shop owned by Martin Malloy. | 豺狼帮会址是一家维修店的一部分 由Martin Malloy所拥有 |
[14:15] | Founding president of the Philly Jackals. | 费城豺狼帮的创始人 |
[14:17] | And Malloy was killed in ’74.Left the clubhouse to his son, | Malloy于74年被杀 把帮会留给他儿子 |
[14:20] | who then signed it over in trust to the Jackals Motorcycle Club. | 他将其转交给豺狼机车俱乐部的信托基金 |
[14:25] | – Darren Malloy. – Son of a Jackal. | – 豺狼之子 |
[14:27] | So Sarah wasn’t hopping on the bike behind some hangaround kid. | 所以Sarah并不是跳上了 某个到处闲逛的孩子的车 |
[14:30] | She was… riding straight into the Jackals’ inner circle. | 她直接进入了豺狼帮的核心集团 |
[14:35] | The kid didn’t know what she was getting into. | 那孩子不知道她卷入了什么麻烦 |
[14:45] | Quite an operation,Darren. | 生意兴隆嘛 Darren |
[14:47] | Turn around two custom rides a week,50 grand a pop. | – 每周有两个定制订单 – 每个价值5万元 |
[14:51] | Yuppie choppers. | 雅皮士的改装机车 |
[14:53] | 99 percenters.Everybody wants a piece of the road. | 绝大多数的人都想纵车疾驰 |
[14:55] | QuQuite a step up from the garage your dad owned. | 离你爸爸的车库只有一步之遥 |
[14:58] | Jackals. | 豺狼帮 |
[14:59] | Stole it out from under me,made me sign it over to them. | 从我手上偷的 逼我签字过渡给他们 |
[15:03] | That don’t seem rht,you being blood to one of the original ten. | 不对吧 你是最初十人之一啊 |
[15:09] | That’s me,but I wasn’t one of them. | 那是我 但我跟他们不是一伙 |
[15:11] | Not the way your patch tells it. | 你的徽章可不是这么说的 |
[15:12] | Son of the fnder of the Jackals MC. | 豺狼帮机车俱乐部创始人的儿子 |
[15:15] | That didn’t mean nothing to them. | 那对他们并不意味着什么 |
[15:16] | Dad got killed,just meant I had to work harder to prove myself. | 父亲被杀 只意味着我要更加 努力证明自己 |
[15:20] | I wasn’t allowed to wear the logo patch. | 我不允许穿有标志的徽章 |
[15:22] | My dad’s jacket,they tore it off,said I had to earn my colors. | 我父亲的夹克 他们撕掉了 说我得自己挣 |
[15:26] | Even though you were a legacy? | 即使你得到遗产? |
[15:28] | Still just a prospect.Pretty much meant I was their bitch. | 我仍是个新手 意味着我是他们的走狗 |
[15:31] | Considered me “righteous” ’cause I knew how to fix bikes,like my dad. | 认为我太过”正直” 因为我像父亲那样 知道怎么修车 |
[15:34] | – So,why the break? – I wasn’t cut out for that life. | – 那为什么翻脸? – 我不适合那种生活 |
[15:37] | Way too rough for me. | 对我来说太艰苦了 |
[15:39] | I was never as hardcore as they were and they never let me forget it. | 我从来不是他们那种顽固分子 他们也从没让我忘记 |
[15:42] | That’s not how Mark Callahan tells it. | Mark Callahan 可不是这么说的 |
[15:44] | Remember him?Worked him over with a chain behind Blessed Trinity? | 记得他吗?在教堂后面用车链揍了他一顿? |
[15:50] | Yeah,I went after that kid. | 是的 我狠狠教训了那孩子 |
[15:53] | He was bigger than me.I didn’t want to get my ass kicked in front of Sarah. | 他比我壮 我可不想当着Sarah的面丢脸 |
[15:56] | Well,gotta wonder– what’s a nice girl like Sarah doing with a biker thug like you,Darren? | 像Sarah那种乖女孩跟你这种飞车党 在一起干嘛 Darren? |
[16:01] | My dad got killed on a bike. | 我父亲飞车时被杀 |
[16:02] | Her dad was gone. | 她父亲坐牢了 |
[16:05] | We just kind of found each other. | 我们是同病相怜 |
[16:07] | Man,she loved to ride. | 伙计 她喜欢骑摩托 |
[16:11] | Thought it was about me,but she was… looking for more than a boyfriend. | 我本来以为她是喜欢我 可她… 不光是在找男朋友 |
[16:15] | So you brought her to the Jackals. | 所以你带她去了豺狼帮 |
[16:17] | Jackals came with a dark side and she was wearing blinders to it. | 豺狼帮劣迹斑斑 但她却一无所知 |
[16:45] | I can’t believe you made me ride this garbage wagon,man.What gives? | 难以置信你让我骑这台垃圾车 怎么会这样? |
[16:49] | That’s what gives,junior. | 就这样 小子 |
[16:55] | You had me running that crap without telling me? | 你不跟我打招呼就让我跑这台废物? |
[16:57] | What the hell,man? | 怎么了 伙计? |
[17:02] | Don’t you ever question us in front of some sweetbutt,understand? | 别在甜姐儿面前质疑我们 懂不懂? |
[17:08] | Ever. | 不管什么时候 |
[17:09] | – I got it. – Good. | – 知道了 – 很好 |
[17:14] | You gotta earn your keep,prospect. | 你得自己挣饭吃 新人 |
[17:16] | Want you to run this package up to Pittsburgh,represent the Jackals. | 你代表豺狼帮骑着车到匹兹堡去 |
[17:20] | Got a problem with that? | 有没问题? |
[17:24] | – No. – Get your ass on the road. | – 没 – 你可以上路了 |
[17:32] | I’m going to get you home,get you out of this. | 我会带你回家 离开这 |
[17:33] | Home?What home would that be? | 家? 哪个家? |
[17:36] | I think I’m gonna stay. | 我想我会留下来 |
[17:39] | You don’t get it,Sarah. | 你不明白 Sarah |
[17:40] | These guys are running felony weight. | 这些人都无法无天 |
[17:42] | Everybody’s a criminal. | 人人都有罪 |
[17:44] | At least the Jackals are up-front abo it. | 至少豺狼帮敢作敢当 |
[17:49] | Sarah! | |
[17:50] | Nobody cares what my father did here,Darren. | 这没人在乎我爸爸做了什么 Darren |
[17:53] | At least I know where I stand. | 至少我知道我在干什么 |
[18:02] | You just left her there? | 你就这样把她留那了? |
[18:04] | That whole scene was just too much for me. | 我可受不了那种羞辱 |
[18:07] | I never made that run to Pittsburgh. | 我没有跑去匹兹堡 |
[18:09] | But Sarah wanted to stay? | 但Sarah想留下? |
[18:11] | This guy with the knife…? | 带着刀的那家伙…? |
[18:13] | Monster. | 怪兽 |
[18:15] | Shameless’s chief enforcer.Sadistic son of a bitch. | “无赖”的首席打手 婊子养的虐待狂 |
[18:18] | He loved to get his hands dirty. | 他喜欢作奸犯科 |
[18:22] | I’m tellin’ ya,the guy has a place for everything. | 跟你说 那家伙的家里什么都有 |
[18:26] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[18:28] | Situation’s about to get critical at Casa Jeffries. | 关键在凯撒Jeffries身上了 |
[18:32] | If I could just… think of somewhere else to stay… | 如果我能… 其他能住的地方… |
[18:36] | Dude,been working together what,forever? | 老兄 还想永远在一起工作? |
[18:38] | Just ask,man. | 只是问问 |
[18:41] | So,can I crash at your place for awhile? | 我能去你那里打搅一阵吗? |
[18:44] | – No. | – No. No. – 不 – 不不 |
[18:49] | Scotty,what’s the story on this “Monster”? | Scotty 这个”怪物”有什么来头? |
[18:52] | Chief enforcer of the Jackals,but we got no jacket on him at all– | 豺狼帮首席打手 但找不到任何记录 |
[18:55] | no name,no arrests,no prison,nothin’. | 没名字 没被捕过 没入狱 什么都没 |
[18:58] | Don’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[19:00] | I had my guy at the state police run the name,see if we get a hit. | 我让州警查了下名字 看我们能不能找到线索 |
[19:03] | Got something with Colin. | 找到点Colin的消息 |
[19:05] | Storage room trustee at FCI Allenwood was a former Jackal. | Allenwood监狱的财产管理员 过去曾是豺狼帮成员 |
[19:08] | – Pittsburgh chapter. – You recognize the guy? | – 匹兹堡那件事 – 你认识这人吗? |
[19:11] | Burke… never said anything to me about being a biker. | Burke..从没跟我提过他当过机车族 |
[19:15] | Got popped in ’88 for kidnapping and murdering a drug dealer. | 88年因绑架谋杀一名毒贩而被逮 |
[19:18] | Met him on his first day in. | 他入狱第一天见过 |
[19:20] | Knew the guy 20 years. | 认识这家伙20年了 |
[19:22] | And he knew this was killing me – why didn’t he just tell me? | 他知道这消息对我是致命一击 – 他为什么不告诉我? |
[19:24] | Probably scared. | 也许是害怕 |
[19:26] | ‘s helping u now. | 他现在可以帮你了 |
[19:28] | He could know more.If he knows who killed Sarah… | 他可能知道得更多 如果他知道谁杀了Sarah… |
[19:34] | Well,Burke’s been in Allenwood a long time. | Burke在Allenwood关很久了 |
[19:37] | Bet he’d love having some visitors. | 打赌他喜欢有人去探望他 |
[19:44] | Oh,man… What the hell is this? | 伙计 这是什么鬼东西? |
[19:47] | No doc todayBurke; Just us cops. | 今天没医生 Burke 只有我们警察 |
[19:49] | Here about a photo you dropped on Colin Blake. | 这是你落在Colin Blake那的照片 |
[19:52] | His dead daughter with your motorcycle crew. | 他死去的女儿和你的机车党同伙 |
[19:54] | I don’t know anything about that photo. | 我不知道这照片 |
[19:56] | And I don’t appreciate you ambushing my clinic time. | 也不喜欢你在我的就诊时间来突袭 |
[19:58] | Well,how about I pretend I’m your proctologist,and shove my foot up your ass? | 那就当我是你的肠胃专家 伸腿踹你屁股如何? |
[20:02] | Come on,Burke– Jackals sold you out,let you rot in here. | 得了吧 Burke– 豺狼帮出卖了你 让你烂死在这里 |
[20:05] | Sold you out for killing a drug dealer. | 为杀个毒贩就把你卖了 |
[20:07] | – That’s cold. – Yeah. | – 无情之极 – 是的 |
[20:10] | Some tweaker I kept in my storage shed till he gave up his stash. | 我把瘾君子藏在仓库里 直到他吐露他的藏货处 |
[20:14] | You know,I,I pass out,I forgot about him a couple of days,he winds up dead. | 我喝得大醉 接连几天都忘了他 他就那样死了 |
[20:18] | Heatstroke. | 中暑 |
[20:20] | The bastards sold me out when the feds started sniffing around,protect their precious drug trade. | 联邦调查局调查时 他们出卖我 来保护他们珍贵的毒品交易 |
[20:25] | This is two weeks after the photo you dropped on Colin. | 你把照片塞给Colin 两周后 就发生了这事 |
[20:28] | Want to have a look closer? | 想再仔细看看吗? |
[20:30] | Guy got you out of the hole.Jackals didn’t help you out; Colin did. | 这人帮过你 豺狼帮不帮你 Colin帮过你 |
[20:34] | You know something,give the man some peace. | 你知道什么就直说 让他得到安生 |
[20:41] | I took that shot the Bicentennial Run. | 这是在两百周年纪念游中照的 |
[20:44] | You know,pretty girl on a bike,somethin’ to remember. | 漂亮女孩骑在车上 太值得纪念了 |
[20:47] | You see her after that? | 后来见过她吗? |
[20:49] | Yeah,just one time. | 是的 只有一次 |
[20:51] | I was in Philly as a connection for the Pittsburgh boys. | 我在费城 作为匹兹堡那帮人的联络人 |
[20:54] | – Where? – Clubhouse. | – 哪里? – 俱乐部会所 |
[20:57] | She tried to act tough,but it was obvious the kid didn’t belong there. | 她装得很强悍 但很明显她不属于那 |
[21:01] | (“Stranglehold” by Ted Nugent playing) | |
[21:04] | She’s jailbait,man,look at her. | 她是个祸水 看看她 |
[21:07] | She’s just like all the other sheep,expecting a free ride,offering nothing up. | 她就像其他的女孩 只想坐享其成 什么活也不做 |
[21:11] | What is it you’re doing here,princess? | 你在这干什么 公主? |
[21:14] | What is it you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[21:16] | We’re gettin’ jacked by the fuzz every time we roll colors outside the gate. | 每次我们在外面做买卖都被警察找麻烦 |
[21:21] | Need somebody won’t attract attention. | 需要一个不会引人耳目的人 |
[21:25] | I’ll do it. | 我可以做的 |
[21:29] | Carry the package for you. | 帮你带货 |
[21:32] | Wherever you need it to go. | 不管你要我带到哪 |
[21:37] | Listen to the prom queen. | 听听舞会女王怎么说的 |
[21:39] | But you gotta be straight with me. | 但你不能对我有所隐瞒 |
[21:40] | If I’m carrying,I gotta know what it is,what to expect when I get there. | 如果我帮你带 我要知道是什么货 我送到后会遇到什么情况 |
[21:45] | No surprises. | 不要有什么意外 |
[21:58] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[22:01] | It’s about time you started pullin’ your weight around here. | 也该给大家展示下你的能力了 |
[22:08] | Girl had guts,and Monster didn’t like that. | 那女孩有胆量 怪兽可不喜欢 |
[22:12] | Time she turned up dead,Monster’d lit out. | 她死后 怪兽也消失了 |
[22:17] | Left the club? | 离开了俱乐部? |
[22:18] | Nobody ever heard from him again. | 再也没人听说过他的消息 |
[22:20] | See,MC’s real particular about who you can and can’t kill– believe me,I’d know. | 机车俱乐部对谁能杀 谁不能杀很有讲究 相信我 我就知道 |
[22:25] | She was useful– Shameless wanted that girl alive. | 她有用–“无赖”希望她活着 |
[22:28] | You sayi Monster killed her? | 你说怪兽杀了她? |
[22:30] | Explain why he disappeared. | 解释了他为什么消失 |
[22:32] | Maybe he hauled ass and maybe Shameless killed him as an example. | 也许他逃跑了 也许是无赖杀鸡儆猴 杀了他 |
[22:37] | Either way– good riddance. | 不管怎么样–他摆脱了 |
[22:44] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[22:45] | Looking for Will. | 我找Will |
[22:46] | – Will Jeffries? – He here? | – 他在这? |
[22:53] | – Will? – Who knows? | – Will呢? – 天知道 |
[22:56] | Staties found our Monster. | 州警找到怪兽了 |
[22:59] | They got a sheet under an alias? | 他们找了化名为怪兽的犯罪清单? |
[23:01] | Better.Monster’s real name was James Drew. | 比那强 怪兽真名叫James Drew |
[23:05] | Chief enforcer for the Jackals Motorcycle Club. | 豺狼帮摩托车俱乐部的首席打手 |
[23:08] | Monster… was a cop. | 怪兽…是个警察 |
[23:14] | There he goes. | 他来了 |
[23:24] | James Drew,Philly PD. | James Drew 费城警局 |
[23:27] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[23:29] | You dropped pretty far off the grid… Monster. | 你已经远离这个圈子了… 怪兽 |
[23:40] | I haven’t heard the name Monster in a long time. | 我很久都没听到怪兽这名字了 |
[23:43] | Be about ’76,I guess. | 大概是从76年起 我猜 |
[23:45] | Undercover inside the most violent motorcycle club in Philly,then all of a sudden you drop off the face of the earth? | 曾去费城最暴力的机车俱乐部卧底 然后就突然人间蒸发? |
[23:49] | Blacked out your tats.Not a Jackal,not a cop. | 涂黑了你的纹身 不是豺狼帮 也不是警察 |
[23:52] | So what are you,Monster? | 你到底是谁 怪兽? |
[23:54] | I didn’t want their mark on me anymore. | 我不想在身上保存他们的印记了 |
[23:57] | What happened?What drove you out? | 发生了什么事? 你干嘛要离开? |
[23:58] | Shameless invited me to prospect into the Jackals after we served in ‘Nam. | 我们在越南服役时认识 后来”无赖”邀请我参加豺狼帮 |
[24:04] | Didn’t know I’d hit the academy in the meantime,got my badge. | 他不知我那时已是警察 拿到了警徽 |
[24:07] | First ever investigation of an outlaw club anybody tried. | 首次调查一家从事违法勾当的俱乐部 |
[24:11] | Well,easy to get lost playing both sides. | 两边混总是容易迷失 |
[24:14] | You ever done undercover,Detective? | 你有没做过卧底 警探? |
[24:17] | Um,somebody I know… he’s in right now.It’s tough. | 我认识的一个人… 他被派去卧底 艰苦的日子 |
[24:22] | I were you,I wouldn’t bet my pension on ever seeing h again. | 如果我是你 可不会拿养老金来赌 能否再次见到他 |
[24:26] | Seductive world– power,freedom. | 花花世界–权力 自由 |
[24:29] | Mostly it was the drugs. | 大部分是关于毒品 |
[24:32] | I got hooked and lost myself in it. | 我上瘾了 迷失了自我 |
[24:35] | What about Sarah Blake? | 那Sarah Blake呢? |
[24:37] | Sarah was the reason I left. | Sarah是我离开的原因 |
[24:40] | – She didn’t belong there. – You knew her. | – 她不属于那里 – 你认识她 |
[24:42] | Girl was jacking up my investigation. | 那女孩捣乱了我的调查 |
[24:45] | Most of those MC guys were idiots. | 大多数机车俱乐部成员都是白痴 |
[24:47] | She was smart. | 她很聪明 |
[24:49] | And smart was a liability for me inside. | 聪明人对我来说就成了种负担 |
[24:57] | Hello? | 你好? |
[25:05] | I told you you don’t belong here. | 我告诉你 你不属于这里 |
[25:09] | Think this is a game,little girl? | 你以为这是玩过家家 小姑娘? |
[25:11] | I-I got the money in my car. | 钱在我车里 |
[25:12] | D-Did everything just like you told me.Shameless said I’d be safe. | 我全照你说的做了 “无赖”说我会很安全 |
[25:15] | Shameless? | 无赖? |
[25:18] | Girl,who do you think put us together alone? | 丫头 你觉得是谁让我们单独相处? |
[25:23] | There’s only way you got any value around here. | 你在这里只有一种价值 |
[25:27] | No! I’m not one of your sheep! | 不!我不是你的女人! |
[25:32] | You’re nothing but an animal. | 你就是个禽兽 |
[25:47] | Sarah,get the hell out of here. | Sarah 快离开这里 |
[25:50] | Now. Go! | 马上 走! |
[25:56] | She was right,I was an anil. | 她说的对 我是个禽兽 |
[25:59] | I got my gear,hopped on my bike and blew the hell out of there that night. | 那晚我收拾东西 跳上车 离开了那鬼地方 |
[26:03] | You didn’t know Sarah had been killed? | 你不知道Sarah被杀? |
[26:06] | All I could think about was getting clean and never look back. | 我一心想着撇清关系 从未回头 |
[26:10] | If I had stayed,did my job,she might’ve had a chance. | 如果留下 继续我的工作 也许她还有活着的机会 |
[26:18] | I messed up. | 我把事情搞糟了 |
[26:19] | When she left that night,know where she was headed? | 她离开的那晚 知道她去哪了吗? |
[26:22] | She was riding the sofa of some girl who was angling to be Shameless’s old lady. | 她在”无赖”前女友的沙发上过夜 |
[26:29] | Libby something. | 叫Libby什么的 |
[26:31] | Libby Traynor. | |
[26:33] | Real operator,that one. | 那个人就像台机器 |
[26:36] | Cold as ice. | 冷酷无情 |
[26:39] | Well,how do we know you didn’t do her in yourself,Monster? | 我们怎么知道你没对她下手 怪兽? |
[26:41] | You don’t. | 你们不会知道 |
[26:45] | Guess you’re gonna be taking me in. | 我猜你们打算把我抓进去 |
[26:51] | Looked hard at Libby Traynor’s financials. | 正在审查Libby Traynor的财务情况 |
[26:53] | Hinky all the way down. | 看下来形迹可疑 |
[26:54] | The deposit slips don’t jibe with her account activity,and tax records don’t jibe with her address. | 存款单与她的帐户记录不一致 纳税记录与她的住址也不一致 |
[27:00] | Well,the DEA shakedown on one of her shops six years ago– | 缉毒署6年前整治了她的一家店 |
[27:02] | popped the manager for possession with intent. | 以侵占公司财产为由逮捕了经理 |
[27:05] | Down payment on her salon comes from the same trust that owns the Jackals repair shop. | 她沙龙的首期付款来自那家 拥有豺狼帮修车店的信托基金 |
[27:10] | Starting to sound like a front for the club’s meth trade. | 听上去像是为俱乐部冰毒交易作掩护 |
[27:14] | Burke got shanked in his cell. | Burke死在牢房了 |
[27:16] | CO fou him dead this morning. | 狱警今早发现他死了 |
[27:20] | Jackals are closing ranks. | 豺狼帮团结得够紧密 |
[27:23] | All we got against them now is Libby. | 能用来对付他们的只剩Libby了 |
[27:35] | There she goes. | 她来了 |
[27:38] | Need a reason to pull her over. | 需要个理由让她停在路边 |
[28:02] | Well,now we got one. | 好了 我们现在有了一个 |
[28:08] | She have that bag when she went in? | 她进去时带着那个包吗? |
[28:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[28:12] | Let her get a few blocks,then light her up. | 让她开过几个街区 再让她停车 |
[28:20] | You lied to us,Libby. | 你对我们撒谎了 Libby |
[28:22] | Jackals are still using you,after all these years. | 这么多年后 豺狼帮还在利用你 |
[28:25] | Nobody uses me. | 没有人能利用我 |
[28:27] | A pound of meth in that diaper bag. | 那个布包里有一磅冰毒 |
[28:28] | Only hair you’re gonna be doing is your cellmate’s. | 将来你唯一的理发对象就是你的狱友 |
[28:30] | Bring it.I got my people. | 那又怎样 我有同伴可依靠 |
[28:33] | Well,Jackals already killed Burke to protect their secret. | 豺狼帮为了保护自身已经杀了Burke |
[28:36] | Think they won’t do the same to a used-up sheep like you? | 你觉得他们不会用同样手段 对付你这种已无利用价值的绵羊? |
[28:39] | I’ll take my chances. | 我会碰碰运气 |
[28:41] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
[28:42] | A woman in that club– you’re property,nothing more. | 女人在那种俱乐部-你只是他们的财产 没有其他价值 |
[28:46] | Property that can be bought orold or eliminated. | 那种可被买进卖出 被销毁的东西 |
[28:50] | Just like that. | 仅此而已 |
[28:54] | You got to set me up outside of Philly,away from them. | 你必须安排我离开费城 远离他们 |
[28:58] | – First,tell me what happened to Sarah – I don’t know. | – 首先告诉我关于Sarah的事 – 我不知道 |
[29:02] | Oh,come on,Libby.She was sleeping on your sofa. | 得啦 Libby 她那晚睡在你的沙发上 |
[29:04] | You knew everything going on at that club. | 你知道俱乐部发生的所有事 |
[29:08] | Tried to jump the line. | 她试图跨越界限 |
[29:11] | Figured running drugs for Shameless’d get her in cheap. | 觉得替”无赖”运毒品让她堕落 |
[29:13] | Compared to what? | 她和什么做比较呢? |
[29:15] | The way you and the other sheep had to pay your dues? | 和你们那些小绵羊为入会付出的代价比? |
[29:17] | Stupid girl didn’t get it. | 愚蠢的女孩啥都不懂 |
[29:20] | We were part of something. | 我们是一个整体 |
[29:23] | We were family. | 我们是亲人 |
[29:25] | Only hurts the first time. | 只有第一次会受伤 |
[29:28] | After that… they respect you. | 这次之后…他们就会尊重你了 |
[29:31] | Darren was right. | Darren是对的 |
[29:33] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[29:34] | Destiny Where you gonna go,sweetie? | 你准备去哪里呢 甜心? |
[29:37] | Your daddy’s mansion? | 你老爸的屋子? |
[29:40] | Jackals are all you’ve got left now. | 豺狼帮是你现在唯一拥有的 |
[29:44] | I gotta get out of this,Libby. | 我必须离开这里 Libby |
[29:48] | You still got Shameless’ money. | 你仍然拿着”无赖”的钱 |
[29:51] | Pull yourself together.Take it back. | 别胡思乱想了 把它送回去 |
[29:53] | – He’ll talk sense into you. – Shameless set me up once. | – 他会和你讲道理的 – “无赖”设计害我 |
[29:56] | I’m not going back there. | 我不会回去的 |
[29:57] | I’ll leave the monehere.You take it to him. | 我把钱留在这 你还给他 |
[30:00] | Oh,honey. | 宝贝 |
[30:02] | Not my mess. | 不是我搞砸的 |
[30:05] | You made it you clean it up. | 你的烂摊子你自己收拾 |
[30:15] | When she left– | 她离开时– |
[30:17] | the look on her face… I figured she might do something stupid. | 她脸上的表情..我觉得她会做蠢事 |
[30:21] | Talk to the cops maybe. | 比如去报警 |
[30:22] | – And you called Shameless. – Only thing I could do. | – 你就给”无赖”去了电话 – 我只能这样 |
[30:26] | She was going off the reservation. | 她出尔反尔 |
[30:29] | With his money. | 还带着他的钱 |
[30:31] | You’re gonna do the right thing now,Libby.For Sarah. | 你现在可以做正确的事了 Libby 为了Sarah |
[30:35] | You’re gonna give me the Jackals,understand? | 你可以坦白交代豺狼帮的事 懂吗? |
[30:37] | Or I’m gonna give you to them. | 或者我把你交给他们 |
[30:49] | The ckals hold their chapter meetings at the clubhouse. | 他们在俱乐部举行例会 |
[30:54] | Church,they call it. | 教堂 他们这么称呼的 |
[30:57] | They kept minutes of every move they ever made. | 每次行动他们都做了记录 |
[31:05] | Five minutes to sunup. | 过五分钟就行动 |
[31:10] | Ready to roll on these fools? | 准备好碾平这帮傻子了吗? |
[31:13] | Right behind you. | 我会紧跟在你身后 |
[31:17] | let’s do this | 开始吧 |
[31:21] | Drop your weapons! Get down! | 放下武器! 趴下! |
[31:31] | Drop your weapons! Now! | 放下武器! 立刻! |
[31:34] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[31:37] | Detective! | 警探! |
[31:48] | 30 years of church meetings. | 开了30年的教堂会议 |
[31:50] | Every detail accounted for.Every move the Jackals ever made. | 每一个细节都记录在册 每一次豺狼帮行动都有记录 |
[31:56] | A good read. | 一目了然 |
[31:59] | Know what I liked most? | 知道我最喜欢哪里吗? |
[32:01] | There were surprises. | 这里有意外发现 |
[32:03] | Digging through expecting to nail Shameless down for Sarah’s murder. | 原本期待搞定”无赖”的Sarah谋杀案 |
[32:07] | But what I found was you. | 但我发现有问题的是你 |
[32:11] | I told you,I quit the Jackals. | 我告诉过你 我退出豺狼帮了 |
[32:12] | But not when you said you did. | 但退出时间却不是你说的时候 |
[32:14] | Minutes show you came back from that Pittsburgh run,the very night Sarah was killed. | 记录表明你去匹兹堡路上又返回 Sarah就在那晚被杀 |
[32:19] | Also shows you brought in the take from Sarah’s run to New York. | 还显示你带Sarah去了纽约 |
[32:22] | Now,howd you wind up with her money,Darren? | 你是怎么带着她的钱跑路 Darren? |
[32:26] | You must have the dates wrong. | 你们一定把日子搞错了 |
[32:29] | You said yourself you were a prospect. | 你说过你当时是新人 |
[32:32] | Pretty much their bitch. | 几乎就是他们的走狗 |
[32:34] | They told you something needed to be done,you did it. | 他们让你做任何事 你都会去做 |
[32:36] | No questions asked. | 不带任何疑问 |
[32:40] | No,I could never hurt Sarah. | 不 我绝不会伤害Sarah |
[32:42] | So maybe you tried to help her.Last time anyone saw her, | 或许你试过帮助她 她最后一次出现时 |
[32:44] | she… was talking about you. | 她…谈论的是关于你 |
[32:49] | Darren,you were the last person she trusted in the world. | Darren 你是世上最后一个她信任的人 |
[32:53] | Don’t let her down again. | 不要再一次让她失望 |
[33:02] | She called me and said she was in trouble. | 她打电话给我说她遇上麻烦了 |
[33:13] | I don’t… I don’t know what to do,Darren. | 我不…我不知道怎么办 Darren |
[33:15] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[33:23] | All right,I’m here. | 没关系 我在这里 |
[33:26] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[33:28] | I still got Shameless’ money from the run. | 我出来时还带着”无赖”的钱 |
[33:30] | I-I-I don’t want to… I can’t see him again. | 我 我 我不想…我不想再见到他 |
[33:35] | Wh-What am I gonna do? | 我 我应该怎么做? |
[33:45] | Sarah,let’s run. | Sarah 我们逃跑吧 |
[33:48] | You and me.We don’t need anybody else. | 就你和我 不需要其他人 |
[33:51] | Darren… w-we can’t. | Darren… 我们不能 |
[33:53] | There’s nothing left for you here.Me either. | 你在这没什么值得留恋的 我也一样 |
[33:56] | Let’s just take this money and go and never look back. | 我们带上这笔钱走吧 再也不回来 |
[33:58] | – But my father… – …Is gone. | – 但我的爸爸… – 他离开你了 |
[34:02] | He let you down. | 他伤了你的心 |
[34:07] | I won’t.I’ll take care of you. | 我不会 我会照顾你 |
[34:14] | I’ll be your family now. | 从现在开始 我就是你的家人 |
[34:17] | You gotta trust me. | 你应该相信我 |
[34:27] | She wouldn’t go with me,so I just… I just rode away. | 她不愿和我一起离开 所以我就… 我就自己骑摩托走了 |
[34:31] | And took the money and just… left her there alone? | 带走了钱…还把她一个人留在那里? |
[34:35] | Nowhere to go? | 无路可走? |
[34:38] | I can’t believe you would do that. | 我不相信你会那样做 |
[34:41] | I mean,you cared about her,right? | 我是说 你关心她 对吗? |
[34:44] | Yes,I cared about her. | 是的 我关心她 |
[34:48] | So,she climbed up behind you on that bike and you rode away. | 她爬上了你的车 你把车开走了 |
[34:55] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[34:57] | Did you realize how much trouble you were in? | 你知道你当时遇到多大麻烦吗? |
[35:00] | The only way to save yourself from the Jackals,to redeem yourself– | 把你自己从豺狼帮手中救出来 去赎身的唯一办法– |
[35:05] | – take care of the problem for them. – No. | – 就是帮他们解决掉他们的麻烦 – 不 |
[35:09] | I would never ever hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[35:13] | Then who did? | 那么是谁干的? |
[35:17] | You don’t gotta talk,Shameless. | 你不需要说话 无赖 |
[35:21] | We’ll lay it out for you. | 我们帮你陈述真相 |
[35:23] | Got testimony from ex-affiliates– about 30 years of methamphetamine trade across three states. | 从前任成员获得的证词-30年里 横跨3个州进行毒品交易 |
[35:30] | That makes it federal time. | 够得上联邦重罪了 |
[35:31] | Got your club minutes,outlining every stupid,illegal-ass activity you and your buddies ever engaged in. | 俱乐部备忘录概述了你和你兄弟们 参与过的每一件愚蠢的违法行为 |
[35:38] | Real smooth,Jack.We love stuff in writing. | 太顺利了 伙计 我们喜欢书面的东西 |
[35:41] | And we got your old prospect,Darren Malloy,in the next room giving you up for Sarah Blake’s murder. | 抓到了前任新人Darren Malloy 他就在隔壁供出你杀害了Sarah Blake |
[35:46] | Only ride you’re gonna be taking now… is upstate. | 你能去的只有一个地方…监狱 |
[35:51] | Punk will never sing. | 混混是不会告密的 |
[35:53] | – No? – Prospect or not. | – 不会? – 不管他是不是新人.. |
[35:56] | No Jackal talks to cs. | 没有一个豺狼帮成员会和警察说话 |
[35:59] | Oh,yeah. | 没错 |
[36:02] | You know everything about the Jacks,right? | 你知道一切帮会成员的事 对吗? |
[36:04] | Everything worth knowing. | 每一件有价值的事情 |
[36:11] | Recognize him? | 还记得他吗? |
[36:16] | That’s your boy– Monster. | 他是你的人–怪兽 |
[36:19] | Your sergeant at arms. | 你的贴身警卫 |
[36:22] | – You know he was state police? – You brought him into the club. | – 你知道他曾是州警吗? – 你把他带进了俱乐部 |
[36:25] | Vouched for a cop,across the board. | 为一个警察担保 真周到 |
[36:28] | Man,rest of the MC finds out about that,it’s gonna be a cold winter watching your back in gen-pop. | 伙计 其他成员要是发现了 你的日子可不好过了 |
[36:34] | See,you know everything about the Jackals and now,so do we. | 瞧 你知道豺狼帮的每件事 我们现在也都知道 |
[36:43] | Want to take bets on your boy Darren keeping his lid on? | 想打赌Darren会帮你隐瞒吗? |
[36:50] | You walked away from the job before,and a girl died. | 你之前逃离了你的工作 导致一个女孩死亡 |
[36:54] | Time for you to make it right. | 是时候去纠正这一切了 |
[36:56] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[36:57] | Tell me everything Shameless knows about Darren. | 告诉我们无赖有多少了解Darren |
[37:07] | Shameless sold you out,Darren. | 无赖出卖你了 Darren |
[37:10] | Shameless? | 无赖? |
[37:14] | No way,never. | 不可能 决不会 |
[37:18] | Your first bike was a Sportster 883,’cause you were too scrawny to handle an FLH. | 你第一辆车是运动者883 因为你当时 太瘦弱驾驭不了哈雷FLH |
[37:24] | A bitch bike. | 没种的车 |
[37:26] | That was no bitch bike. | 那不是没种的车 |
[37:29] | – It was beautiful. – And when your father got killed,you ran to Shameless. | – 它很帅的 – 当你的父亲死后 你跑去无赖那里 |
[37:33] | You cried on his shoulder. | 你趴在他肩头哭泣 |
[37:37] | Remember what he told you,Darren?******** | 记得他怎么和你说的吗 Darren? 他说了什么? |
[37:43] | He said,”Look around. | 他说 “看看周围 现在… |
[37:47] | Every Jackal in this room is your father now. | 屋里每一个成员都是你的父亲” |
[37:50] | ” Said they were gonna raise you to have class. | 说他们会让你成为一个有地位的人 |
[37:54] | You never cried again,did you? | 你再也没有哭过 对吗? |
[38:00] | Until the night you killed Sarah. | 直到你杀了Sarah的那晚 |
[38:18] | We were gonna run away together. | 我们打算一起逃走 |
[38:23] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[38:26] | She trusted me. | 她信任我 |
[38:33] | But I let her down. | 我却让她失望了 |
[38:40] | Because I was a coward. | 因为我是个懦夫 |
[39:29] | Ofthe bike,prospect. | 下车 新手 |
[39:31] | Your back warmer,too. | 后面那个 也下车 |
[39:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:50] | Thought you and your sheep could just light out with my money? | 妄想你和你女人能带着我的钱逃走? |
[39:53] | – Shameless,wait. – Your old man’d be ashamed. | – 无赖 等等 – 你的父亲会为你感到羞耻 |
[39:57] | He’d knock you on your ass,if he were alive. | 他会猛踹你屁股 如果他还活着的话 |
[40:02] | Shameless,we were gonna bring you the money. | 无赖 我们给你拿来了钱 |
[40:05] | – I was on my way to see you. – Is that right? | – 我正在来见你的路上 – 是这样吗? |
[40:09] | Last I checked,West Chester Pike leads away from my door. | 据我所知 West Chester公路离我家远着呢 |
[40:13] | – No,I was gonna come… – Hey,hey,hey,it’s all right. | – 不 我打算来… – 嘿 嘿 没有关系 |
[40:19] | You’re not the first brother led astray by a woman. | 你不是第一个被女人带歪的弟兄 |
[40:26] | Won’t happen again,though. | 但绝不会有下一次了 |
[40:33] | Go get my shovel,prospect. | 去把我的铲子拿来 新手 |
[40:40] | – Darren… – Now! | – 马上去! |
[40:47] | Darren?Darren,Darren? | |
[40:54] | Darren!Don’t let them do this Darren! | Darren!别让他们这么做 Darren! |
[41:00] | Darren!Darren! | |
[41:07] | Darren!Darren! | |
[41:15] | Darren!Darren! | |
[41:29] | (“Simple Man” by Lynyrd Skynyrd plays) | |
[41:32] | * Mama told me * | |
[41:35] | * When I was young Come sit beside me * | |
[41:44] | * My only son * | |
[41:48] | * And listen closely * | |
[41:52] | * To what I say * | |
[41:56] | * And if you do this It’ll help you * | |
[42:00] | * Some sunny day Oh,yeah * | |
[42:20] | * Oh,take your time Don’t live too fast * | |
[42:28] | * Troubles will come * | |
[42:32] | * And they will pass * | |
[42:36] | * Go find a woman And you’ll find love * | |
[42:44] | * And don’t forget,son There is someone * | |
[42:48] | * Up above And this simple… * | |
[42:56] | * Kind of man Will be something * | |
[43:04] | * You love and understand * | |
[43:08] | * Baby,be a simple… * | |
[43:12] | * Kind of man Oh,won’t you do this * | |
[43:18] | * For me,son,if you can… * | |
[43:32] | * Forget your lust For the rich man’s gold * | |
[43:40] | * All that you need Is in your soul * |