Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] ??
[00:04] ??? 2007年5月24日
[00:10] You get done cleaning up that mess, go tackle the john. 你把手头的活儿弄完 就去通厕所
[00:13] Stopped up again. 又堵了
[00:14] I look like a janitor, Tommy? 我看来像清洁工吗 Tommy?
[00:15] Haven’t taken my lunch yet. 我还没吃午餐呢
[00:17] You’re spending too much time on each job, Ed. 你每件工作都花了太多时间 Ed
[00:20] You gotta turn around six more cars after you clean the can. 等清完垃圾桶 你还得再修好6辆车
[00:26] I’d eat first before I walked in there, Ed. 我要是你就先吃饭 再进去 Ed (弄完了你肯定恶心的吃不下了)
[00:29] Or call FEMA. 或者打给应急管理局
[00:30] Hey, Channel 7, what’s she wearing? 嘿 看7频道 她穿的什么?
[00:33] Welcome to Pennsylvania Power… 欢迎收看宾夕法尼彩票…
[00:35] Wearing out your bank account, buddy. 穿的是你根本付不起的衣服 老兄
[00:36] It’s a sucker’s dream. 傻子才会做这种梦
[00:38] …2007.
[00:39] Ed… can I talk to you? Ed…我能和你谈谈吗?
[00:43] Yeah. 可以
[00:44] Um, I just got the estimate on my car. 呃 我刚拿到修车的估计单
[00:49] I can’t afford this. 我付不起
[00:51] Two grand-. ain’t that beautiful. 2000美金-真是太贵了
[00:54] Tommy ought to be ashamed of himself. Tommy真是不要脸
[00:56] Yeah, I just got my tuition bill, 是的 我刚拿到缴纳学费的单子
[00:58] but I need my car to get from work to school… 但我又需要一辆车来 往返学校与上班的地方…
[00:59] Relax. Relax. 放松 放松
[01:00] Most of these repairs you don’t even need. 大多数的修补你根本不需要
[01:03] And I got a rebuilt water pump in the back. 我这边有一个翻修过的水泵
[01:05] I just need it to run. 我只需要它能开就行
[01:06] Uh… what can you afford? 呃…多少钱你能接受?
[01:08] Um… maybe 400. 呃…400美金左右
[01:11] 400? 400美金吗?
[01:13] Okay. I’ll fix all the stuff you need to have done 好吧 我会把该修补的修补好
[01:15] and drop it off your place tomorrow. 然后明天给你开过来
[01:16] Don’t sweat it, Shelly. 别担心 Shelly
[01:17] – Thanks, Ed. – ?? – 谢谢你 Ed – 不客气
[01:19] You’re the best. 你最好了
[01:24] 11… 11号…
[01:25] Keep cutting folks a break like that, 你再这么帮顾客
[01:26] boss’ll take it out of your hide, Ed. 老板会找你麻烦的 Ed
[01:27] Yeah, he can kiss it. 是啊 让他放马过来
[01:28] 20… 20号…
[01:31] 49… 49号…
[01:32] Hey, what’s it up to? 嘿 奖金累积到多少了?
[01:34] Huh? 啊?
[01:36] Jackpot. What’s the latest? 累积奖金 最新数额是多少?
[01:38] I don’t know. 7, 8 mil? 我不知道 700或800万?
[01:41] 27… 27号…
[01:44] Break’s over, George. 休息时间结束了 George
[01:45] Ed, you just tell that customer we padded her bill? Ed 你刚才是不是告诉那位顾客 说我们虚报修理费用啊?
[01:50] …and 55. …和55号
[01:52] Thanks for playing Pennsylvania Power Lotto today. 谢谢收看今天宾夕法尼亚福利彩票开奖
[01:55] Benefits to public school… 收益将捐给公立学校…
[01:57] Talking to you, Ed. 我问你话呢 Ed
[01:58] You can stick it where the sun don’t shine, Tommy, 你继续待在这暗无天日的鬼地方吧 Tommy
[02:00] ’cause I quit! 因为我不干了!
[02:07] Look at this! 看看这个!
[02:17] How long you playing the lotto, Ed? 你玩彩票有多久了 Ed?
[02:18] Well, since my sister Pam was old enough to buy me a ticket. 从我姐姐Pam到了 可以给我买张彩票的年龄开始
[02:22] Hey, Ed! 嘿 Ed!
[02:23] What are you planning on doing with the 8 million? 你计划用这800万美元做什么?
[02:25] What do you think? 你认为呢?
[02:26] I’m gonna spend it! 我要花光它们!
[02:27] Oh, yeah. 噢 是呀
[03:02] Well, Detective Strickland just caught Strickland警探刚从
[03:04] that double over in Point Breeze. Point Breeze地区回来
[03:05] I’ll call you later. 我再联系你
[03:07] Look like you could use a few winks, Walt. 看来你可以休息一阵了Walt
[03:09] Too many open jobs, Lil. 有太多没侦破的案子 Lil
[03:11] Hoping you might be able to take one off my plate. 希望你能帮我解决一个案子
[03:13] Heard one might be thawing out? 听说一个案子有线索了?
[03:14] Auto mechanic named Ed Dubinski got popped in Fishtown 汽车修理工Ed Dubinski 住在Fishtown
[03:16] on his way back from the SwiftMart. 在他从SwiftMart返回的路上被害
[03:18] Way back to where? 他要回哪儿去?
[03:19] Working late in the garage. 回车库里加晚班
[03:20] Shooter took his wallet. 凶手拿走了他的钱包
[03:21] Robbery gone bad. 抢劫变成了劫杀
[03:22] What we thought. 我们本来也这么认为
[03:24] Thing is, Dubinski wasn’t just any grease monkey. 结果发现Dubinski不是普通的汽车修理工
[03:27] He won eight million in the lottery six months before. 在6个月前他才中了800万的彩票
[03:30] – Eight million? – Yeah. – 800万? – 是的
[03:32] I asked the bank to keep Ed’s account open in case the doer 我叫银行别冻结Ed的帐户
[03:36] tried to use the stolen ATM card. 想等着凶手用抢来的银行卡提钱
[03:38] How much was in the account? 帐户里有多少钱?
[03:39] – Seven and change. – Seven mil? – 7 有点零头 – 700万?
[03:43] Seven dollars and thirty-nine cents. 7美元39美分
[03:45] Dubinski went through it all. Dubinski把钱都花光了
[03:46] Lost eight million dollars? 花光了整整800万?
[03:48] Yeah. 是的
[03:48] Turns out a lot of these lottery winners get in over their heads. 事实上这些大奖获得者都会晕头转向
[03:51] One third of them go bankrupt in five years. 三分之一都会在五年内破产
[03:54] Ed was no different. Ed也不例外
[03:55] Something kicked up on the case? 这案子有什么新线索了?
[03:57] Someone used Dubinski’s card yesterday at a sandwich shop in Center City. 昨天在市中心一家三明治店 Dubinski的卡被人用过
[04:00] ATM camera working? ATM的摄像头拍下嫌犯的样子了吗?
[04:02] There wasn’t one. 没有摄像头
[04:03] Doer attempted a withdrawal, 凶手试图提款
[04:05] checked his bank balance. 查看余额
[04:06] Means the killer knew his PIN number. 说明凶手知道他的密码
[04:08] Someone who knew him? 是不是认识他的人呢?
[04:09] Or the stickup guy made him give it up. 或者是劫匪逼他说的呢
[04:11] But why wait two years to hit that account? 但为什么要过了2年去才去查看账户呢?
[04:16] Unless they think the jackpot’s still out there. 除非他们认为奖金还在里面
[04:24] cold case S06EP12 无限乐透 Lotto Fever
[04:52] Ed Dubinski,
[04:54] thirty-four. 34岁
[04:55] Moved back to his old Fishtown apartment a few days before his murder. 在被害的前几天 搬回到了Fishtown的旧公寓
[04:58] Talk about bottoming out. 落到人生的最低谷
[05:00] The guy burned through eight mil in six months. 6个月的时间这家伙挥霍掉了800万
[05:02] Wait, how’s that even possible? 等等 那怎么可能啊?
[05:03] What was he, smoking it? 难道他把钱当烟抽掉了?
[05:04] Jackpot’s up to 18 mil this week. 这周的奖金是1千8百万哟
[05:06] More people in the pool, more tickets we can buy. 越多人参与 我们就能买越多彩票
[05:08] I don’t know. Seems like a chump’s game. 我不懂 看起来是傻子才玩的游戏
[05:10] Well, this chump’s gonna be rich when the money train comes in. 当天上掉下一大笔钱时 这个傻子就发大财了
[05:13] You in the lotto pool, Will? 你也玩彩票 Will?
[05:14] Nope. It’s pointless. 没有 那毫无意义
[05:16] Wrong. 你错了
[05:17] Point is, dreaming about the things you’d do if you won. 意义在于可以梦想中奖后你能做的事
[05:20] Dubinski went for a pack of smokes at the SwiftMart around midnight. Dubinski午夜在SwiftMart买了一包香烟
[05:24] Shot in an empty lot on his way back to the auto repair shop. 回修理店的路上在一个空停车场被枪杀
[05:27] Slug from a nine recovered from the body. 在尸体里找到一颗9毫米的子弹
[05:29] Cashier, Shelly Reid, last to see talking to Rush. 收银员 Shelly Reid 最后一个与他说话的人
[05:32] Any surviving next of kin? 还有什么亲戚在世吗?
[05:34] Uh, older sister Pam, 有个姐姐Pam
[05:35] owns a hardware store in East Falls with her husband Marty. 姐姐Pam和她丈夫Marty 在East Falls经营一家五金店
[05:38] Took custody of Ed at age 18. 她在18岁时取得对Ed的监护权
[05:40] What happened to the parents? 他们的父母怎么啦?
[05:41] Lost mom to a car accident, dad to prison. 妈妈出车祸死了 爸爸进了监狱
[05:44] What else we got on Ed’s finances? 从Ed的财政状况我们还能知道些什么?
[05:45] Money manager listed here as a Roger Weaver, on the way in. 记录上说理财顾问是Roger Weaver 他正在来的路上
[05:48] PIN number was 747539. 密码是747539
[05:52] Figure the killer had to know Ed to get that number? 看来凶手肯定是认识Ed 才有可能知道密码?
[05:55] What are the odds of guessing a six-digit PIN? 猜出6位密码的概率有多大?
[05:57] I’ll bet I could guess yours. 我打赌我能猜你的密码
[05:59] Shut up. 闭嘴
[06:00] 50 bucks. Give me your ATM card. 打赌50美元 给我你的银行卡
[06:02] Tell you right now, 现在就告诉你吧
[06:03] it ain’t my birthday or my address. 密码不是我的生日和我家门牌号
[06:05] Machine eats it, you owe me double. 要是卡被吞了 你就欠我双倍
[06:08] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[06:17] I work part-time at the Swiftee. 我在Swiftee干兼职
[06:19] Going to night school to become a veterinarian. 读夜校想成为一名兽医
[06:21] Tough, though, you know? 虽然艰苦 明白吗?
[06:23] You knew Ed from the store, Shelly? 你是在店里认识Ed的吗 Shelly?
[06:24] He worked up the street, 他在那条街上工作
[06:25] used to come in for coffee and smokes. 常常过来买咖啡和烟
[06:28] Seemed like a nice guy. 看起来是个好人
[06:30] You said that he fixed your car? 你说他帮你修过车?
[06:32] It was always breaking down. 我的车经常坏
[06:33] He knew I was on a tight budget, 他知道我要节省开支
[06:35] so he’d cut me a break and then I’d give him free refills. 所以他很照顾我 我也给他免费续杯
[06:39] Ed come in to use the ATM a lot? Ed经常来用自动提款机吗?
[06:41] Sometimes. Just coffee that night, though. 有时吧 不过那晚他只喝了咖啡
[06:43] He’d just moved back to Fishtown. 他刚刚搬回Fishtown
[06:44] He seem okay to you when he left the store? 他离开店子的时候 在你看来他还好吗?
[06:47] I think he was a little embarrassed about losing all that money. 我觉得他是因花光了所有钱而感到尴尬
[06:52] Can’t believe somebody would shoot him. 简直不敢相信有人会杀了他
[06:55] Sweet guy, you know? 他是个好人 明白吗?
[06:57] I can only offer financial advice, Detective. 警探 我只是提供财政建议
[07:00] Most of my clients take it. 大多数客户都会接受
[07:01] Mr. Dubinski was an exception. Dubinski先生是个例外
[07:03] An $8 million exception. 800万美元的例外
[07:05] 5.2 after taking the lump sum. 一次性领款是领了520万美元
[07:07] 3 million after taxes. 税后剩下300万美元
[07:09] Another million down on a house with property tax due. 买房子和财产税又花了100万
[07:13] And the rest went to whomever had their hand out first. 其余的都给了那些先伸手要的人
[07:16] How’d you get hooked up with Ed, Mr. Weaver? 你怎么成为Ed的顾问的 Weaver先生?
[07:18] Well, I get most of my clients through referral, 我大多数客户都是通过介绍来的
[07:21] but Mr. Dubinski found me in the Yellow Pages. 但Dubinski先生是在黄页里找到我的
[07:23] You draw up a will for him? 你为他起草遗嘱了吗?
[07:24] Well, I set him up with an attorney to handle it, 我为他找了一个律师来处理这事儿
[07:27] but he was killed before the scheduled appointment. 但他在约见律师之前就被杀害了
[07:29] So any money would’ve gone to…? 那么所有的钱都会给…?
[07:31] His sister, 他的姐姐
[07:32] now stuck with probate. 现在一直还在遗嘱检验中
[07:33] But I’d be surprised if there’s enough to cover his funeral expenses. 不过剩下的钱连支付他的葬礼费都不够
[07:37] We’ll need to take a look at all of his financial records. 我们需要看他所有的财政支出记录
[07:39] Look, Detective, 听着 警探
[07:40] I regret I couldn’t help him more than I did. 我一直为没能更好的帮他而后悔
[07:43] But a fool and his money are easily parted. 但一个傻子的钱是很容易被瓜分的
[07:51] My little brother practically grew up in this store. 我弟弟就是在这店子里长大的
[07:53] Always tinkering with something. 经常胡乱地修修补补
[07:55] Marty taught him how to fix things. Marty教他如何修理东西
[07:58] How he got so good with cars. 这就是为什么他很会修车
[08:01] Anyone you know had a problem with Ed? 你们知道谁和Ed过不去吗?
[08:03] No. Everybody loved him; 没有 每个人都很爱他
[08:05] he was like a big kid. 他就像个大孩子
[08:08] If anything killed Ed, it was that damn lottery. 如果一定要说是什么害死了Ed 一定是那该死的彩票
[08:10] The lottery killed Ed? 彩票害死了Ed?
[08:12] We never had any money when we were growing up. 在我们成长的期间我们一直都很穷
[08:15] It was all just too much. 那些奖金简直太多了
[08:17] His face gets on TV, 而且他在电视上露过脸
[08:19] and all of a sudden he’s surrounded 突然身边出现了
[08:20] by a bunch of phonies taking advantage of him. 一大群想骗他钱的人
[08:22] Any in particular you remember? 还记得有什么特别的人吗?
[08:23] I didn’t know any of them. 我一个都不认识
[08:24] Too many freeloaders to count. 有太多来占便宜的人了
[08:26] Well, hard to believe how fast he burned through all that cash. 很难相信他在这么短的时间 把奖金全部挥霍一空
[08:28] I tried to get him to do something constructive with it, 我曾试着劝他做点建设性的事情
[08:31] but it was like, like the money wasn’t real to him. 可这钱对他来说好像–好像不是真的
[08:33] Cleaned out his apartment, there was nothing but bills left. 打扫他公寓时 除了账单没别的
[08:37] And this probate thing is still a mess. 并且遗嘱检验也是一团糟
[08:39] I’d like to get copies of Ed’s probate papers if that’s okay. 如果不介意我想要Ed的遗嘱检验的复件
[08:42] However I can help. 只要我能帮上忙
[08:43] Is Ed the kind of guy that’d give out his ATM card or PIN number? Ed是那种会交出自己银行卡和密码的人吗?
[08:47] Maybe. Ed trusted everybody– generous to a fault. 也许是吧 Ed信任每一个人– 而且过分的慷慨
[08:50] Problem was, he just… 问题是 他只是…
[08:53] couldn’t say no. 不会拒绝
[09:16] – Hey! – Hey. – 嗨! – 嗨
[09:17] Hey, hey, you guys check out the bathrooms? 嗨 嗨 你们看过浴室了吗?
[09:20] All-black porcelain and gold fixtures. 全黑瓷砖 纯金卫生洁具
[09:22] Plasma TVs in every one. Huh? 每个人房间都有等离子电视 啊?
[09:25] Oh, it’s, uh, it’s really something, Ed. 噢 这 呃 真是大手笔啊 Ed
[09:27] Are those, uh, a pinball machines over there? 那些是 呃 那边是弹球机吗?
[09:29] Yeah! 是的!
[09:30] I used to get up everyday to fix cars, 以前我每天起来都是修汽车
[09:32] now I just play pinball all day. 现在我每天都是玩弹球机了
[09:34] Hey, Pammy, you remember when we were kids when we went to Atlantic City? 嘿 Pammy 记得我们小时候去大西洋城吗?
[09:37] And then we just like played all day. 我们整天都玩这个
[09:40] Of course I remember, Ed. Yeah. 当然我还记得 Ed 是的
[09:43] Do you know all these people? 这些人你都认识吗?
[09:44] Sure, they’re all my friends. 当然 他们都是我的朋友
[09:45] Just hope you’re not spending too much money. 希望你别花太多的钱
[09:47] Oh, hey, that reminds me. 噢 嘿 这到提醒了我
[09:48] I got, I got something special for you guys. 我有 我有份特别的礼物送你们
[09:54] No, open it. Open it. 不 快打开 快打开
[09:57] Oh! The Atlantic City boardwalk. 噢!大西洋城的木板路
[10:02] – It’s 50,000! – Wow! – 这是五万美金! – 哇噢!
[10:06] I owe you, Pam. 我欠你的 Pam
[10:07] Ed, you know you don’t owe me a thing. Ed 你知道你没欠我什么
[10:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:13] You’re the best, bud. 你最好了 伙计
[10:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:16] If you guys need anything else, 如果你们还需要什么
[10:17] you just let me know, okay. 尽管开口 好吗
[10:20] Smokey One-Niner, this is Rubber Duck! 护林熊1-9号 我是橡皮鸭!
[10:22] Your presence is requested outside on the double. 你需要到外面双道上来
[10:24] Oh, dude. 噢 伙计
[10:25] Sounds like my ride just got here. Hey, come on. 听起来我的座驾刚刚到了 嘿 来吧
[10:28] Come on! 来吧!
[10:29] Hey! 嘿!
[10:31] Whoa! 喔噢!
[10:32] Yeah! 是的!
[10:40] Oh, hello, pretty car. 噢 你好啊 我的靓车
[10:41] This is awesome! 这车太棒了!
[10:42] How much this car cost, Ed? 这车多少钱啊 Ed?
[10:44] Who cares? Look at it! 管它呢? 看看!
[10:59] Old Georgie wasn’t laughing too hard 老Georgie酒醒后
[11:01] when his buzz wore off. 他就笑不出来了
[11:02] George Sweeney, from the garage? George Sweeney 也是修理厂的?
[11:04] Yeah, the two of them were… 是的 他们俩…
[11:05] like kids in a candy store. 就像是在糖果店的孩子一样
[11:07] Used to be good friends. 以前是好朋友
[11:08] Sounds like he handed out a lot of checks. 听起来他分到了很多钱吧
[11:11] We didn’t need it, 我们不需要
[11:12] but we put it to good use… 但我们把它用在了…
[11:14] something I wish that Ed would have done. 我希望Ed做的事情上
[11:17] Now, George Sweeney filed a two million-dollar lawsuit against Ed. 后来George Sweeney向Ed索要200万
[11:21] Hired that ambulance chaser with those late-night TV ads. 雇了一个在晚间电视打广告的 专打交通索赔的律师
[11:24] The “King of Compensation.” “索赔之王”
[11:25] Any record of a trial or a settlement? 有审讯和调解的记录吗?
[11:27] Looks like it was dismissed. 好像诉讼被驳回了
[11:29] George still works at the auto shop in Fishtown. George现在仍在 Fishtown的汽车修理行工作
[11:32] Near where Ed was killed. 离Ed被害的地方很近啊
[11:33] Yeah, maybe old George figured out Ed’s PIN number, 是的 也许George推出了Ed的密码
[11:35] thought he was still due a nice settlement. 觉得自己理应得到赔偿
[11:38] What do you got? 有发现吗?
[11:38] Figure out how the code’s personal, 找出密码和个人信息的关系
[11:40] we figure out how the shooter could have known it. 我们就能知道凶手是怎么推出来的
[11:41] Run Ed’s personal info? 查到Ed的个人资料了吗?
[11:42] Mm-hmm, old phone numbers, addresses, friends’ birthdays, 嗯哼 过去的电话号码 地址门牌号 朋友的生日号码
[11:45] social numbers, you name it. 社会保险号 你所能想到的
[11:47] Nothing yet. 还没任何发现
[11:48] We get any paperwork from the money manager? 从理财顾问那里取得的文件呢?
[11:50] Eight million dollars of it. 800万美金
[11:51] Saw the latest jackpot just went up to $33 million. 听说最近奖金累积到了3千3百万了
[11:54] Nick sucked you in on that pool? Nick把你也拉下水了?
[11:57] 33 will pay for a lot of old Blue Note vinyl. 3千3百万可以买 好多Blue Note公司的唱片呢
[12:00] How about you, boss? 你呢 头儿?
[12:03] Got a better chance of winning American Idol. 我赢<美偶>冠军的机会还大些
[12:11] First try, sucker. 第一次就猜对了 笨蛋
[12:12] Knew it had to be either Flyers or boobies. 你的密码设的太小儿科了
[12:15] Hey. 嗨
[12:18] That’s gonna leave a mark. 会起包的
[12:19] A little jumpy, George, 有点神经质 George
[12:20] or you just naturally clumsy? 还是你天生笨拙?
[12:22] What’s this all about, guys? 找我什么事儿 伙计?
[12:23] Ed Dubinski– you took a dive on his property. Ed Dubinski–你觊觎他的财产啊
[12:25] Ed was my friend. Ed是我的朋友
[12:26] Is that why you sued him? 所以你才告他的?
[12:27] I had a lot of medical bills. 我有太多的医疗账单
[12:29] I just needed Ed’s insurance to pay up. 我只是需要Ed的保险费来支付罢了
[12:31] – It wasn’t personal. – Oh, sure it was. – 不是什么私人恩怨 – 噢 当然是
[12:34] You go back to rebuild transmissions. 你还得回来修理变速器
[12:35] He goes off to spend his millions. 他就坐着挥霍他的数百万美金
[12:37] No, I was… I was happy for Ed. 不是的 我..我很为Ed感到高兴
[12:39] Look, I… I was his friend before he won that money, 听着 我…在他还没得到大奖前 我就是他的朋友
[12:42] and I was still his friend after he lost it. 他挥霍一空后我还是他的朋友
[12:44] How did you know he lost it all, George? 你怎么知道他挥霍一空了 George?
[12:46] Why else would you move back to Fishtown? 不然干嘛搬回Fishtown呢?
[12:48] You own a gun, George? 你有枪吗 George?
[12:49] No, no, no. 没有 没有 没有
[12:50] I never asked Ed for a thing, 我从来没向Ed要过什么
[12:52] but, I mean, you win a lotto like that, 但是 我是说 你赢得了那样的大奖
[12:54] you never know who’s gonna come crawling out of the woodwork. 你不知道什么时候就会突然冒出什么人
[13:15] To the good life. 敬美好的生活
[13:20] Listen, Ed… 听着 Ed…
[13:22] I feel real bad about that shark lawyer bugging you. 对于那贪婪的律师跑来烦你 我很抱歉
[13:24] Yeah, I got to say I was kind of surprised you didn’t talk to me first. 是啊 我得说你没事先找我谈谈 我的确有点吃惊
[13:27] I mean, we go way back, right? 我是说 我们是老朋友了 对吗?
[13:28] I know. I had no idea that he was gonna sue you. 我知道 我完全不知道他会去告你
[13:31] Yeah. 是的
[13:33] I talked to my, uh, insurance people. 我同我的 呃 保险经纪人谈了
[13:35] They said that ATV accidents aren’t covered under my policy, 他们说那全地形汽车事故 不包括在我的保险单上
[13:39] so… 所以…
[13:41] here. 拿着
[13:46] 25 Gs? 2万5千美金?
[13:48] That’s a lot of money, Ed. 是一大笔钱呢 Ed
[13:49] I can’t take this. 我不能拿
[13:50] George, we’re like family, man. George 我们就是一家人 老兄
[13:52] I don’t want this to come between us. 我不要这事儿梗在我们中间
[13:53] Just… just take it. 只管…只管拿着
[13:56] Thanks. Tsk. 谢谢 谢谢
[13:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:59] Oh. I best be going. 噢 我要走了
[14:01] Some of us got to go back to work. 我们中得有人回去工作
[14:03] What, Tommy threatened to fire you? 什么 Tommy威胁要炒了你?
[14:05] Told me I got to do three clutches tomorrow. 让我明天要修好3个离合器
[14:07] Hey, make sure you resurface the flywheel. 嘿 别忘了打磨调速轮
[14:10] Armchair mechanic. 纸上谈兵的修理工
[14:11] What can I say? I get bored. 我能说什么呢? 我厌烦了
[14:15] All right. 好吧
[14:17] First one with a head shot doesn’t have to make a run for beer. 谁先打中头就不用去买啤酒
[14:32] When the real guns came out, 当见到真家伙的时候
[14:33] you know, I knew that it was time to get back to reality. 你知道 我就知道我是时候回到现实中来了
[14:36] The hell was this crazy old codger? 那奇怪的老头是谁啊?
[14:37] – Ed said it was his father. – His father? – Ed说是他的爸爸 – 他爸爸?
[14:40] Thought he was long gone. 还以为他早就死了呢
[14:41] Yeah, he must have heard about Ed hitting the big money. 是呀 他肯定是听说Ed中奖的事情了
[14:44] Came to pick up a payday. 想来要点钱
[14:45] Didn’t look like he came back to have a catch. 看起来他不是想来要钱那么简单
[14:53] Hey! Jack Dubinski, Philly PD. Open up. 嘿! Jack Dubinski 费城警察 开门
[15:00] I’m entertaining a friend. 我有朋友在
[15:01] – Do you mind? – Not at all. – 你介意? – 不介意
[15:03] Open up, Jack. 开门 Jack
[15:05] Come back when you got a warrant. 拿到搜查令再来吧
[15:07] ?? 他有枪
[15:09] What did you do that for? 你们要干嘛?
[15:12] No, you don’t. 想都别想
[15:13] Welcome back to Philly, Jack. 欢迎回到费城 Jack
[15:15] Watch the back– not my back! 小心我的背–我的背!
[15:16] That gun’s gonna land you back in prison. 那把枪会送你回牢房
[15:18] How long depends on what you tell us. 至于关多久就看你对我们怎么交代了
[15:21] What did I do now? 我干什么了?
[15:22] For starters, you’re here… 首先 你出现在…
[15:24] in the same town your son got capped. 你儿子居住的地方
[15:26] The world’s a rough place. 这世界真是不安宁
[15:28] I don’t recall your daughter telling us you were at his funeral. 我不记得你女儿说过 你参加了他的葬礼
[15:30] I got no relationship with my daughter. 我与我女儿没有来往了
[15:32] No, you just came out of your rat hole to shake Ed down. 不 你刚从老鼠洞里爬出来 想敲Ed一笔
[15:35] A month later, your boy’s dead. 一个月后 你儿子就死了
[15:36] Just ’cause I’m a crappy dad don’t mean I’d hurt my own blood. 不要因为我是个差劲的爸爸 就意味着我会伤害我的孩子
[15:39] Ed’s old bank card got used a couple days ago. Ed的银行卡在几天前被使用过
[15:41] We turn this place upside down, we gonna find it? 我们把这地方翻个底朝天 我们会找到那张卡吗?
[15:43] Don’t know what you’re talking about. 不知道你在说什么
[15:44] Why did you go see Ed, Jack? 你为什么去找Ed, Jack?
[15:46] It wasn’t a shakedown. 不是去敲诈他
[15:47] I just… need a little help, get back on my feet. 我只是…需要小小的帮助 重新开始
[15:55] Some place you got here, Ed. 你住的地方真不错 Ed
[15:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:58] We like it. 我们都很喜欢
[16:00] Want a drink? We got a bar. 想喝一杯吗? 这里有酒吧
[16:02] Uh, beer is fine. 呃 啤酒就行
[16:03] Hey, can we get two beers, baby? 嘿 来两杯啤酒 宝贝儿?
[16:06] You remember Nikki? 你还记得Nikki吗?
[16:12] Engaged, huh? 订婚了 哈?
[16:14] Congratulations. 恭喜
[16:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:26] Might want to keep an eye on her. 你要好好盯着她
[16:29] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[16:30] One thing I know about… 就我所知…
[16:31] women who’ve got one hand on your wallet and one foot out the door. 女人一旦拿到你的钱 等于一只脚踏出了家门
[16:36] No risk, no reward, right? 舍不得孩子 套不到狼 不是吗?
[16:39] I must have got that from you. 我都是从你身上学的
[16:41] Why I kept playing the numbers all these years. 所以这么多年来我一直玩彩票
[16:43] Blew through my share of cash, too. 也花光了我所有的钱
[16:46] Wished I’d put some aside, looked out more for you. 真希望我能存点钱 多照顾你一点
[16:49] Pam took care of me. Pam把我养大了
[16:51] And Marty. 和Marty一起
[16:52] How is your sister? 你姐姐怎么样了?
[16:54] She’d be surprised to see you. 她看到你一定很吃惊
[16:56] Yeah. I know I was. – 是的 – 我就是的
[16:58] I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, kid. 很抱歉我一直不在你身边 孩子
[17:00] But we have plenty of time to catch up now, don’t we? 不过现在我们有很多时间 来弥补了 不是吗?
[17:03] Sure. 当然
[17:05] – Yeah, I’d like that. – All right. – 是的 我很喜欢那样 – 好吧
[17:07] Hey, I got something for you. 嘿 我有东西给你
[17:14] It’s a… it’s a French circus Nikki’s been wanting to see. 是…是法国马戏团表演 Nikki一直想去看
[17:17] We’re, uh, driving over to Atlantic City tonight. 我们 呃 今晚我们开车去大西洋城
[17:20] Hoping you could join us. 希望你能和我们一道去
[17:21] It sounds like fun. 听起来挺有趣的
[17:22] Yeah, I thought, like, afterwards, 是的 我想是的 在那之后
[17:24] we go to the boardwalk, like when Pam and me were kids. 我们去木板路走走 就像我和Pam小时候一样
[17:26] And then we could go play pinball 然后我们可以去玩弹球
[17:28] and go over to that museum, 去博物馆
[17:29] you know, the one with the… with the mermaid in it. 你知道 就是有…有美人鱼的那个
[17:31] Yeah, sure, Ed, listen… 是啊 当然 Ed 听着…
[17:33] uh, about that thing… 呃 关于那个…
[17:35] What, Dad? 什么 爸爸?
[17:36] We talked about it before. 我们以前谈过的
[17:53] Thanks, son. 谢谢 儿子
[17:55] Don’t worry, I-I promise to pay you back. 别担心 我-我一定会还的
[18:01] Ed didn’t like what I said about his lady, Ed不喜欢我评价他的女人
[18:03] but he sort of knew I was right. 但他知道我说的是对的
[18:05] So, where were you the night Ed got shot? 那么 在Ed被枪杀那晚你在哪儿?
[18:06] St. Joe’s. 圣乔医院
[18:07] The hospital, getting prepped for surgery. 准备动手术
[18:10] Surgery? 手术?
[18:11] Fused vertebrae so I can work again. 脊椎融合 手术后就能正常工作了
[18:14] Ed’s money saved my life. Ed的钱救了我的命
[18:15] Finally able to hold down a job. 终于能让我保住一份工作
[18:18] Another Hallmark moment in the Dubinski clan. Dubinski家族的又一精彩瞬间啊
[18:21] Yeah, we talked about… 是的 我们说好…
[18:22] keeping in touch, but it just wasn’t gonna happen. 保持联系 但却再也没联系
[18:25] Maybe you could call your daughter, 也许你可以打电话给你女儿
[18:27] see if she’ll bail you out. 看她是否愿意保释你
[18:31] Upsy daisy. 起来 吧
[18:34] ????
[18:39] “Riskey,” with an E. “Riskey” 加个E
[18:41] – Uh-uh. – Why? – 嗯呃 – 干嘛?
[18:42] Guy’s a mechanic, not a spelling bee champ. 这家伙是汽车修理工 不是拼字比赛冠军
[18:44] Put it in. 加进去
[18:46] Satisfied? 满意没有啊?
[18:48] Not until I get everybody in the pool. 直到把所有的人都拉下水为止
[18:52] Know what the jackpot’s worth? 知道奖金有多少了吗?
[18:54] Enough to get me a down payment on a Main Line mansion. 够我付市中心公寓的首付了
[18:57] Walk-in closet… 宽大的衣帽间…
[19:00] full of high-heel shoes. 放满高跟鞋
[19:02] More tickets we get, the better our chances. 买的彩票越多 中奖的机会越大
[19:07] Mama could use a new pair of shoes. 妈妈需要一双新鞋了
[19:10] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[19:13] Going through the probate papers, found this: 查了遗嘱检验文件 发现了这个:
[19:15] a Nikki Dubinski opened a credit card using Ed’s name and social. Nikki Dubinski用Ed的名字 和社会保险号开了一张信用卡
[19:20] Week before he died. 在他死前一周
[19:21] Ed’s fiancee– they ever married? Ed的未婚妻– 他们没结婚吗?
[19:23] Well, looks like she was enjoying an extended stay at the Four Seasons 看来在他发现那张卡前
[19:26] when he found out about the card. 她在四季饭店住得挺快活
[19:28] Froze the account, 冻结了账户
[19:29] and she was arrested for credit card fraud. 而她因为信用卡欺诈罪被捕了
[19:32] Nikki Dubinski,
[19:34] Nicole Atkins,
[19:36] Nikki von Haven. Quite a sheet. Nikki von Haven 案底一大堆
[19:38] Fraud charges were dropped after Ed’s murder. 欺诈指控在Ed被害后被撤销
[19:40] Lucky lady. 幸运的女人
[19:41] Know where she is? 知道在哪儿能找到她吗?
[19:42] Faxed her photo to a few of the high-end hotels 把她的照片传真去了一些高级酒店
[19:44] and just got a call back from the Hardtmore. 但只从Hardtmore得到了回音
[19:47] The concierge recognized her as one of the ladies 看门人认出她就是经常在
[19:49] on the four-star lounge bar circuit. 出现在4星级酒吧里的一位女人
[19:52] Oh… happy hunting for her next millionaire. 噢…寻找下一位百万富翁
[20:00] Macallan 18, neat. 麦卡伦18 不加冰
[20:09] Old school Scotch man. I like that. 传统的苏格兰人 我喜欢
[20:12] Nicole Gillette. Pleased to meet you. Nicole Gillette 很高兴认识你
[20:14] John Stillman– the pleasure is mine. John Stillman–是我的荣幸
[20:17] I’m thinking finance or pharmaceuticals. 我想你从事金融或医药品行业
[20:20] – Close? – Not quite. – 猜对了吗? – 不对
[20:25] Try not to make a scene, Nikki. 别把事情弄大了 Nikki
[20:27] Hate to snatch you up out of here in front of all these nice, rich people. 我可不想在 这些体面的有钱人面前逮捕你
[20:35] Ooh. Oh, my. 噢 噢 天
[20:38] I see three different names, Nikki. 我看到了3个不同的名字 Nikki
[20:39] What’s the matter, fellas, 到底是什么事 帅哥
[20:41] slow night in Killadelphia? 费城长夜漫漫?
[20:43] Ed Dubinski. Your late fianc?. Ed Dubinski 你已故的未婚夫?.
[20:45] I’m aware. 我知道
[20:46] Someone used his ATM card looking for money. 有人在ATM机上用了他的银行卡
[20:48] A little pillow talk, figured you knew his PIN. 吹吹枕头风 就能套出他的密码
[20:51] I don’t know anything about that or Ed’s murder. 我不知道他的密码和Ed的谋杀案件
[20:55] Do I look like a killer? 我看起来像杀人犯吗?
[20:56] Takes all kinds… 任何人都有可能…
[20:58] even pretty ones. 美女也不例外
[21:00] Look, Ed knew the deal. 听着 Ed清楚我们之间的关系
[21:02] He enjoyed my company, 他享受有我的陪伴
[21:03] but we both knew it wasn’t built to last. 但我们都知道关系是不会长久的
[21:08] Two guys out front just repoed your little race car, Ed. 前面有两个家伙拖走了你的赛车 Ed
[21:11] Really? 是吗?
[21:12] What, you don’t care? 怎么 你不在乎?
[21:14] You got checks bouncing all over town. 你的支票到处被退票
[21:16] Hell, the pool boy even quit. 见鬼 连泳池清洁工也辞职了
[21:18] Is that before or after you slept with him? 是在你和他睡之前还是之后发生的事?
[21:21] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[21:22] I know how this works, Nikki. 我知道是怎么回事 Nikki
[21:25] It’s been a good ride, but it’s time for me to get off. 我们在一起很开心 但是时候结束了
[21:27] No, it’s time for you to get off your duff, Ed. 不 是时候好好清理一下了Ed
[21:29] Get it together and figure out what you want. 理清思路 想想你到底想要什么
[21:32] You know what, you’re right. 你知道吗 你说得对
[21:35] I want you to keep the ring. 你还是留着那戒指吧
[21:37] So, that’s it? 就这样?
[21:38] It’s time for me to get my house in order. 我是该收拾收拾房子了
[21:39] Well, I’d start by paying your property tax bill. 我会先付你的财产税的
[21:42] It’s three months late. 已经晚了3个月了
[21:44] I don’t know which was worse, Nikki… 我真的不知道哪个更糟 Nikki…
[21:46] winning the lotto or meeting you. 中了彩票还是遇见你
[21:51] That was the beginning of the end for Ed. 从那个时候开始 Ed就完了
[21:53] Went into a tailspin when he couldn’t buy his daddy’s love. 当他没法用钱买来他爸爸的爱时 他就开始走下坡路了
[21:56] Evidently yours, neither. 很明显 你也一样
[21:57] What happened to the rest of Ed’s money? 剩下的钱 Ed都花哪儿了?
[22:00] He was all but broke by the time he moved back to Fishtown 当他夹着尾巴 灰溜溜的回到Fishtown的时候
[22:02] with his tail between his legs. 他已经什么都没有了
[22:04] Where were you the night Ed was shot? Ed中枪的那个晚上 你在哪儿?
[22:05] With a lawyer from Chestnut Hill. 跟一个从Chestnut Hill来的律师在一起
[22:08] I’d call him at work. 我会说 他是在工作
[22:11] His wife’s a real bitch on wheels. 他老婆是个脾气很坏的婊子
[22:15] Found some big gaps in Weaver’s paperwork. 我在Weaver的文件里发现了漏洞
[22:17] Yeah? How so? 是吗? 怎么回事儿?
[22:18] For one thing, he charged him 20% off the top. 一开始 他就收了他总收入的20%
[22:21] 20%?! He should have just hit the guy over the head. 20%?! 他应该直接把他打傻
[22:24] Hmm. And Weaver only put the minimum down on all of Ed’s hard assets. 而且Weaver只记录了 他所有不动产的最小部分
[22:27] his house, his car. 他的房子和车子
[22:28] To put the cash into bonds? 把钱都变成债券了?
[22:29] Or so he said, 或许他会这么说
[22:30] but it looks like he was moving money in and out of his accounts. 但是看起来他一直在动他的钱
[22:33] Using Ed’s money as a float. 他拿Ed的钱做流动资金
[22:35] Hmm. Maybe to shore up other clients’ accounts? 也许是拿去填补别的客户的账户了?
[22:36] Robbing Peter to pay Paul. 拆东墙补西墙
[22:38] I checked with the Board of Standards for certified financial planners. 我今天到注册财务策划师部门查了一下
[22:41] Ed filed a formal grievance against Weaver just before his murder. Ed被杀之前 刚刚递交了一份文件投诉Weaver
[22:45] Could have taken away Weaver’s license. 这很可能会让Weaver的执照被没收
[22:47] A/V unit found something else. 录像带上发现了点儿线索
[22:49] Check it out. 看看这个
[22:51] Also found him with three other Powerball winners around the state. 还发现他和州里 其他三个彩票的大玩家在一起
[22:55] Lottery millionaires were his racket. 那些中了几百万彩票的人 就是他的财神
[22:57] Johnny on the spot. 真奇怪
[22:58] Makes you wonder how he keeps getting there first. 怎么会那么巧他总会第一时间赶到呢
[23:02] You know what I’d get? 知道我会买什么么?
[23:04] A new Bugatti. 一辆新的布加迪老爷车
[23:06] It’s mad torque, over 600 ponies. 它的扭矩 马力超过600
[23:09] Only built 300 of them. 而只用力300的材料
[23:10] Well, you ain’t getting boo-gatti 你不会有机会的
[23:11] ’cause you didn’t pony up for the pool. 因为你买的彩票太少了
[23:14] What? What? It’s not too late, is it? 什么? 什么? 还不太晚 对吧?
[23:16] Sorry, pal. Next time. 对不起了 伙计 下次吧
[23:18] Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等等 等等
[23:19] Hey, hey, hey, here, come on. 等等 等一下
[23:22] Well…
[23:25] – Nice. – Whoa. 太好了
[23:28] What the hell? 怎么搞的?
[23:31] Look at this. 看看
[23:34] Are you serious? 开玩笑吧?
[23:36] Punkass bitch! 王八蛋!
[23:39] Punkass bitch? 王八蛋?
[23:41] You do this to my car, pal? 你把我车弄成这样的 朋友?
[23:42] Huh? You the guy that been calling me? 就是你一直打电话给我?
[23:44] Oh, man, you guys are cops? 你们是警察?
[23:46] Yeah, you got two seconds 对 再晚两秒钟
[23:47] before you catch the beating of your life, moron. 你就得被揍死 傻子
[23:49] What is your problem, man? 你有毛病吗?
[23:50] My problem? He slept with my wife. 我有毛病? 他睡了我老婆
[23:52] What? 什么?
[23:53] – Who’s your wife? – Frankie. – 谁是你老婆?
[23:55] She’s my wife. 她是我老婆
[24:05] ??? going, Roger. 知道我们查到了什么 Roger
[24:07] We found the lottery official 我们发现那个彩票工作人员
[24:08] who had been feeding you names and addresses of the latest winners. 一直在给你中奖人的地址和姓名
[24:12] Gerald Malone.
[24:13] Just lost his job. 他刚刚丢了工作
[24:14] But he is willing to testify that you paid him for the referrals. 但是他很愿意出庭作证 是你贿赂他的
[24:18] I don’t believe this. 我不相信
[24:19] Working stiff like Ed never had a chance with your paws on his money. 像Ed那样的工薪阶层 在钱的事上 哪有你精明
[24:22] I have been a certified financial planner for over 15 years. 我是持证的财务策划师 我已经干了15年了
[24:25] Certified scam artist. 持证的骗子
[24:27] Securing bad loans, making a mess of his money. 弄了一大堆的呆帐 把他的钱弄得一团糟
[24:29] But no bailout for Ed. 但是没替Ed抽资
[24:31] He had to file a grievance with the board. 他向委员会投诉你了
[24:33] You would have lost your license. 你很可能会丢掉执照
[24:34] He was gonna have you prosecuted. 他要告发你
[24:36] But a guy like you would never let that happen. 但是像你这样的人 是绝不允许这样的事儿发生的
[24:38] What’s, what’s going on? 怎么…怎么回事儿?
[24:40] You think that I had something to do with Ed’s murder? 你们觉得我和Ed的死有关?
[24:42] I’m sure the DA would find your attempt to cover up fraud 我想地方检察官肯定会相信
[24:45] and larceny pretty compelling motive, Roger. 你因为企图掩盖诈骗和 非法侵占的罪名而杀了他 Roger
[24:47] This is ridiculous. I didn’t kill Ed. 这太可笑了 我没杀了Ed
[24:50] He almost killed me. 他几乎杀了我
[24:51] You got to take the long view, Ed. 你一定要从长远来看 Ed
[24:54] Now, the market– it took an unexpected turn. 现在 市场不太正常
[24:56] Your investments are down for the moment. 你的投资现在不太好
[24:58] They’re gonna rebound at some juncture. 但是在某个时机它肯定会反弹的
[25:00] – How long? – Hard to say. – 多久? – 这很难说
[25:02] Five, maybe ten years. 也许5到10年
[25:03] But-but I… I still got some money, right? 但是… 我还有点儿钱 是吧?
[25:05] Well, cash flow’s a little light right now. 现金流通现在还可以
[25:07] No more toys for a while. 最近一段不能再买玩具了
[25:09] Uh, my house, my-my car– is that some… 我的房子 我的车 不是…
[25:11] Well, the good news is that we can use the equity left in your house 好消息是你房子里的东西
[25:14] to pay off the rest of your debts. 还可以用来还清你的债务
[25:15] And, uh, thanks to me, 而且 幸亏有我
[25:17] you still have your old apartment. 你还有你那个旧的公寓
[25:19] Thanks to you? 幸亏有你?
[25:20] Yeah. I held the lease termination, 对 幸好我有终止合约的权力
[25:22] just in case you needed someplace to go back to. 就是怕你有需要的一天
[25:24] Now, most people aren’t as lucky. 不是所有人都这么走运
[25:25] Lucky? You call this lucky? 走运? 你说这是走运?
[25:28] Back to square one is what it’s looking like. 这样看起来一切都回到了起点
[25:29] Ah, come on, Ed. 行了 Ed
[25:30] – That’s a cynical way of looking at it… – Shut up! – 你这样看是愤世嫉俗… – 闭嘴!
[25:34] I just, uh… I want to know… 我只是… 我想知道…
[25:38] I want to know how much money I have in the bank right now, 我想知道 我现在在银行里还有多少钱
[25:40] – this very second. – Around $100,000, – 现在 – 大约10万
[25:42] but I wouldn’t recommend touching that money right now, Ed. 但是我不建议你动这笔钱 Ed
[25:44] I’m gonna fix this. Come on, let’s go. Now. 就这些吧 快点儿走 马上
[25:46] What? Where? 什么? 去哪儿?
[25:49] You’re going downstairs with me to the bank so I can get my money. 下楼跟我去银行 取钱
[25:55] 100 grand in cash? 10万现金?
[25:57] He put it in the briefcase. 他把这笔钱放在了手提箱里
[25:58] Just walked right out of the bank. 就那么走出了银行大门
[26:00] Couple days later, I heard he was shot. 几天以后 我听说他死了
[26:03] Where were you that night? 那天晚上你在哪儿?
[26:04] I had to meet a new client, Suzanne McGee. 见一个新客户 Suzanne McGee
[26:06] – Hmm. – Lottery winner from Allentown. Allen镇的彩票中奖人
[26:09] Curious. 我很好奇
[26:09] You even feel anything after hosing a guy like that? 在你欺骗了这样的一个人以后 你有什么感觉?
[26:14] Let’s be honest, Detective. 说实话 警官
[26:16] Wasn’t like he earned it. 这钱也不是他挣得
[26:23] Called the IRS and the SEC. 我打电话给国税局和证�还芾砦�员会
[26:25] They’d like to have a little talk with you 他们都想跟你谈谈
[26:26] about all the money you earned, Roger. 你的钱是怎么赚来的 Roger
[26:33] Hey.
[26:36] Met a guy last night, says he knows you. 昨晚遇见了一个人 他说认识你
[26:39] Hmm. Guy who knows me? 认识我?
[26:40] Yeah. Your husband, Billy. 对 你丈夫Billy
[26:46] You’re kidding me. 你开玩笑
[26:47] Wish I was. 但愿吧
[26:50] We’re separated. 我们分居了
[26:51] We have been for a while. 已经有一段日子了
[26:52] Does he know that? 他知道吗?
[26:55] What happened? 发生什么了?
[26:58] He jumped me outside of Jones, Frankie. 他突然从后面蹦出来 Frankie
[27:00] Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. 天哪 真对不起
[27:03] But you’re okay? Did you hurt him? 你没事儿吧?你没打他吧?
[27:06] When were you planning on telling me about this? 你打算什么时候告诉我?
[27:08] I mean, that’s why you’re staying at the hotel, ain’t it? 所以你才会住在酒店 对吧?
[27:10] Look, it’s over. 我们已经结束了
[27:12] We’re just working some stuff out. 我们只是正在处理一些事儿
[27:15] Oh, this isn’t gonna be a problem, is it? 这不是问题 不是吗?
[27:18] I’m thinking, yeah. 我觉得 是个问题
[27:20] So… So, we’re off for tonight? 那么… 那么 我们今晚的约会取消了?
[27:27] No, Detective Jeffries is not here. 没有 Jeffries警官不在
[27:30] What time’s the kid getting arraigned? 那孩子什么时候被传讯的?
[27:32] Valentine? 情人节那天?
[27:34] Got it. I’ll make sure he gets it. 知道了 我保证告诉他
[27:39] Money goes to the schools, right? 钱是捐给学校的 是吗?
[27:40] Sure, boss. 当然了 头儿
[27:42] Could also buy a hell of a boat. 也可以买艘船
[27:45] Aloha. Aloha (夏威夷人问候语)
[27:48] Where are we on Ed’s missing cash? Ed失踪的钱查得怎么样了?
[27:49] Well, checked all bank accounts, safety deposit boxes. 查了所有的银行账户和保险箱
[27:52] Even Ed’s old locker at the auto garage. 甚至是Ed以前在修车厂的柜子
[27:54] No briefcase, no money. 没有皮箱 没有钱
[27:56] Just got off the phone with his landlord. 刚和他以前的房主通过电话
[27:57] Said a woman was rooting around Ed’s storage unit in the parking garage 他说一个女的在Ed停车场的 储物间里找过东西
[28:01] the day of the shooting. 就在他被害的那天
[28:02] Get a description? 能描述一下嘛?
[28:04] Medium height, brown hair, mid-twenties. 中等身高 棕色头发 20几岁
[28:06] Wearing a SwiftMart uniform. 穿着SwiftMart的制服
[28:09] Thought you just knew Ed from the store, Shelly. 我以为你和Ed只在店里见面呢 Shelly
[28:11] Uh, well, yeah. 哦 是呀
[28:13] I mean, he used to come in there all the time. 他以前总是来
[28:15] So what were you doing at his place, 那你到他住的地方干什么去了
[28:17] rummaging around his storage unit? 在他的储物间里到处乱翻?
[28:19] What? 什么?
[28:20] I wasn’t rummaging. 我没翻找东西
[28:21] What were you looking for? 你在找什么?
[28:22] I was just… Nothing. 我只是… 没什么
[28:25] I was returning his bike. 我是还他的自行车
[28:26] He let me borrow it. 他借给我的
[28:27] – His bike? – Yeah. – 他的自行车? – 对
[28:28] He lent it to me ’cause my car broke down. 因为我的车坏了 所以他就把自行车借给了我
[28:30] He gave me the key to his storage unit. 他把储藏间的钥匙给了我
[28:32] When was this? The day before. – 什么时候? – 前一天
[28:34] I had no way to get to class after work. 下班以后我没法去学校
[28:36] Really? 真的吗?
[28:39] He lend you his bank card, too? 他把银行卡也借给你了吗?
[28:40] What? No. 什么? 没有
[28:41] I dropped my car off at the shop, 我把车放在维修店那儿
[28:43] and George told me that Ed had just moved back. George告诉我 Ed搬回来了
[28:47] I heard what happened to him, 我听说了他的事儿
[28:48] so I stopped by to cheer him up. 所以就过去安慰安慰他
[28:53] Shelly.
[28:55] Can I come in? 能进来吗?
[28:56] Oh, yeah. Uh, come on in. Sorry. 哦 当然 进来 对不起
[28:58] Heard you were back. 听说你回来了
[29:00] Just wanted to stop by and say hello. 就过来打个招呼
[29:03] Brought you some cupcakes. 给你带了些蛋糕来
[29:04] Wow. Cupcakes. 蛋糕
[29:07] Thanks. Hey, um, do you want a beer? 谢谢 来瓶啤酒?
[29:09] Sure. 当然
[29:13] Figured you could use some cheering up. 我想能让你高兴点儿
[29:14] First, thought maybe I’d bring you a dog from the animal shelter. 一开始想去动物避难所去给你领条狗的
[29:19] Yeah. I’ll stick with the cupcakes. 真的 还是蛋糕吧
[29:21] Oh, you don’t like animals? 你不喜欢动物?
[29:23] No, I… I, uh… I do. 不 我… 我… 我喜欢
[29:24] I had a dog when I was a kid. 小时候 我有过一条狗
[29:26] Oh, yeah? What kind? 真的?什么狗?
[29:27] Just a mutt. 就是一般的小狗
[29:28] Um, we named him after that weird museum on, 我们用大西洋的Boardwalk的博物馆
[29:30] uh, the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. 给它起的名字
[29:32] – Ripley? – Yeah. – 对
[29:34] Yeah, he was always happy to see you. 他肯定挺高兴看见你的
[29:35] Oh, yeah, mutts are the best. 对 小狗挺好的
[29:38] Never let you down, less disease. 从来不让你失望 也不生病
[29:40] But when he did get sick, you know, we just… 但是当它真的生病了 我们…
[29:41] we just didn’t have the money to take him to a vet. 我们也没钱带它看医生
[29:44] That’s what you want to do, right, be a vet? 所以你特别想 做个兽医?
[29:46] Trying. It’s hard. 正在努力 太难了
[29:48] You know, going to school and holding down a job. 你知道 既要上学又要工作
[29:51] Yeah. 对
[29:54] How’s your… How’s your car? 你的…你的车怎么样了?
[29:55] Ugh! Worse. 坏的更厉害了
[29:57] It’s making this horrible noise. 声还是不对
[29:59] Hmm. Right when you turn it on? 就在一打火的时候?
[30:01] Yeah, it’s like it’s screaming in pain. 对 就好像是人痛的直哭
[30:03] Yeah. Probably just a belt. 对 可能就是皮带的事儿
[30:05] Drop it off at the shop? 放在维修店了?
[30:06] Oh, I did, but they said they don’t know what was wrong with it. 是 但是他们说不知道哪儿有毛病
[30:10] It’s just dying, 那车就是不行了
[30:12] but I can’t afford a new one. 但是我又买不起新的
[30:13] I can fix it. 我能修
[30:14] Oh, I thought you were done with that place. 我以为你不会再回去修车了
[30:15] I’ll just call Tommy. 我会打电话给Tommy
[30:16] I mean, he’s always looking for a good mechanic. 他一直在找好的技师
[30:18] Yeah, me, too. 对 我也是
[30:23] I mean, um… 我是说…
[30:25] if that’s what you want to do. 如果你真的想这样
[30:28] Yeah. 对
[30:31] It sure is. 我当然想
[30:36] Thanks, Shelly. 谢谢 Shelly
[30:38] Why’re you thanking me? 为什么谢我?
[30:43] Ed left me a message to pick up my car. Ed给我留了信息 让我去取车
[30:46] The garage said I owed them two grand for the work. 可是修车厂说我欠他们2千块
[30:49] Told them, no thanks. 我就告诉他们 谢谢了 不用了
[30:50] I’ll take the bus. 我还是坐公交车吧
[30:53] Ed happen to mention if he had any money left? Ed有没有提到 他有没有留下钱?
[30:55] No, and I didn’t ask him. 没有 我没问他
[30:58] Honestly… 说实话…
[31:00] I think he was glad to be rid of it. 我觉得他很高兴能摆脱钱的事儿
[31:09] You see what I see? 你和我想的一样吗?
[31:10] Ripley.
[31:11] Man’s best friend. 人类的好朋友
[31:13] Ed’s childhood dog. Ed小时候的狗
[31:16] Dear old sis figured out his PIN number? 亲爱的姐姐破译了他的密码?
[31:19] That, or she knew it all along. 也许 也可能是她一直都知道
[31:23] ??how Ed’s probate works, Pam. 能告诉我们Ed的遗嘱检验怎么样了吗 Pam
[31:26] Wish I could. It’s been such a headache. 我很想告诉你们 可是 一直都让人很头痛
[31:29] Been almost two years since Ed died, and it still isn’t closed? Ed死了有两年了 还没结束?
[31:31] It’s so frustrating, but first, 阻挠很多 首先
[31:33] they have to close out all his accounts. 他们必须关闭他所有的账户
[31:34] So it’s possible that there’s an active account still out there 所以很可能还有一个
[31:37] in Ed’s name with money in it? Ed名下的账户还在活动?
[31:39] I don’t think so. I don’t know. 我不这么想 我不知道
[31:41] You’re not even curious? 你不好奇吗?
[31:42] I mean, you’ve waited so long. 你等了那么长的时间
[31:46] What are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[31:47] You remember the name of the dog you and Ed had as kids? 你还记得你和Ed小时候养的狗?
[31:49] Our dog? You mean Ripley? 我们的狗? 你是说Ripley?
[31:51] Ripley. That’s it. Ripley 对
[31:52] – Yeah. Great name. – Of course. – 对 很大气的名字 – 当然
[31:54] I brought him home for Ed after our dad took off. 爸爸走了以后 我买给Ed的
[31:57] Ed loved that dog. Ed很爱那条狗
[31:59] Even used his name for a PIN number. 爱到用它的名字做密码
[32:02] But you already knew that. 但是你早就知道了
[32:04] What? Wait a minute. I- I don’t… 什么?等等 我…我不知道…
[32:05] Looked into your hardware store. 我们查了你的五金店
[32:06] The bank’s got a lien on it. 银行有它的扣押权
[32:10] Marty and I have had some debt issues. Marty和我是有债务问题
[32:12] Say, your real estate venture. loft conversions, wasn’t it? 你是说你的不动产投资 那个旧房改造 是吗?
[32:16] Yeah, that market went south after Ed died. 对 Ed死后那个市场也搬到南方了
[32:19] You slog through two long years waiting for Ed’s probate to close. 两年来你们那么艰难 就是在等Ed的遗嘱检验结束
[32:23] His debts get paid off, 他的债务付清了
[32:25] and you’re still left with nothing. 而你一毛钱也拿不到
[32:26] How’s that happen? 怎么会这样?
[32:27] Eight million to zero in six months. 6个月 8百万就没了
[32:29] What is this? 这是什么?
[32:30] I mean, I’d be dying to check 我也特别想要知道
[32:31] the balance of that last outstanding account, too. 最后的未消账目有多少
[32:34] Especially if I had Ed’s bank card. 尤其是如果我有Ed的银行卡
[32:37] No. 不
[32:39] I loved my brother. 我爱我弟弟
[32:41] We… argued over money, 我们…是因为钱的事儿起过争执
[32:44] but we were still family. 但是我们始终是一家人
[32:48] We’re converting each floor into a loft space. 我们正把每一层都转成仓储式的
[32:51] The kitchen will go here. 厨房在那儿
[32:53] And the living room… 起居室…
[32:55] will go here. 在那儿
[32:56] Wow.
[32:58] It looks really, really good, Pam. 看着真的太好太好了 Pam
[33:01] Yeah. 对
[33:02] well, careful. 小心点儿
[33:03] Good luck. 你运气真好
[33:06] Ran into a little bad luck, Ed. 我运气不好 Ed
[33:08] That’s why I asked you here. 所以才会找你来
[33:13] Marty miscalculated a couple things in the budget. Marty预算里做错了几处地方
[33:16] But with your help, 但是有你的帮助
[33:17] we can still get these lofts completed on schedule. 我们还是能把这里按时完工
[33:19] What happened to the check I gave Marty three weeks ago? 3周前 我给Marty的支票呢?
[33:23] The other 50,000? 那5万块?
[33:24] I didn’t know about that. 我不知道
[33:27] I’m sorry, Pam. 对不起 Pam
[33:28] I just can’t invest any more money in this. 我不能再在这里投钱了
[33:33] You spent $150,000 on a race car, 你花15万买了辆跑车
[33:36] and you won’t help us out with a real investment? 却不愿意真的投资帮我们?
[33:38] The car was stupid. 买那辆车是件蠢事
[33:39] Blowing all that cash, 我花了所有的钱
[33:40] but so is trying to solve erybody else’s problems. 但是也在试着解决所有人的问题
[33:43] Everyone else? 所有人的?
[33:46] It just complicates things, Pam. 这件事儿太复杂了 Pam
[33:50] In a bad way. 而且是很不好的复杂
[33:53] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 对不起
[33:57] – Don’t worry about us. – Yeah? – 别担心我们 – 真的吗?
[33:58] You guys are going to be all right? 你们会没事儿?
[34:00] Yeah. Of course. 对 当然
[34:01] – Okay. – We have other options. – 好的 – 我们还有其他选择
[34:03] Business line of credit, home equity line, yeah. 我还可以透支借款 还可以抵押房产
[34:06] We’ll be fine. 我们会没事儿的
[34:10] Question is, are you going to be okay? 问题是 你不会有事儿吧?
[34:11] Yeah. 对
[34:12] I’m just trying to get back to where I started. 我只是回到了起点而已
[34:16] Are you completely broke, Ed? 你是完全破产了吗 Ed?
[34:18] Hey, I got my old job back. 我又去老地方上班了
[34:22] I think everything’s going to work out all right. 我想一切都会好起来的
[34:27] I was so embarrassed. 我当时很尴尬
[34:29] It’s hard enough to ask someone for money. 开口跟人借钱就已经很难了
[34:33] It must’ve been even harder for Ed to turn us down. Ed拒绝我们 对他来说一定更难
[34:35] So your husband never told you 所以你丈夫没告诉你
[34:37] he had already hit Ed up for $50,000? Ed已经给了他5万?
[34:39] Marty got in over his head. Marty很受打击
[34:40] He’d shut down whenever I brought up money. 我一问他钱的事儿 他就不出声
[34:43] This is a consent form. 这是一份同意书
[34:45] It allows us to search your store. 允许我们搜查你的商店
[34:48] The store? I don’t understand. 商店? 我不明白
[34:50] Well, it would just help us to clear both you and your husband. 这才能帮你和你丈夫洗清冤屈
[34:53] Marty? But that’s ridiculous. Marty?但是这太可笑了
[34:55] You don’t think for a minute that Marty… 你们不会以为Marty…
[34:59] Do I need a lawyer? 我需要律师吗?
[35:01] Only if you have something to hide. 除非你有要隐瞒的事儿
[35:20] That’s a filthy habit, Marty. 这个习惯可不好 Marty
[35:23] I had a girlfriend, 我以前有个女朋友
[35:25] chewed her nails. 也爱咬指甲
[35:26] It drove me crazy. 这差点儿让我疯了
[35:28] Yeah, I guess, you take it all on yourself, huh? 我想 你一直都是自己处理所有的事儿?
[35:30] Running a business, paying the bills… 经营店 付账单…
[35:32] – Why am I here, Detective? – I’m just saying, – 叫我来干什么 警官? – 我说
[35:34] if I got myself into money trouble, 如果有钱方面的问题
[35:36] I’d have a chat with the little lady. 就和那个矮个子女士聊聊吧
[35:38] You know, not be a coward about it, that’s all. 你知道不用觉得丢人
[35:42] I know how to handle my own business, thank you. 我知道怎么处理我自己的事儿 谢谢
[35:44] Is that why your wife had to go beg her brother for more money? 你处理的结果就是 你妻子去跟他弟弟借钱?
[35:48] – After you? – Pam told you that. – 还是在你去过以后? – Pam告诉你的
[35:50] Also said you screwed up big time on that loft project. 还说你搞砸了那个改建的项目 都让你弄砸了
[35:53] No, we just need enough to get started with the construction, 没有 只要有足够的钱 我们就能重新开始建
[35:56] – that’s it. – He already gave you a hundred-K. – 就这样 – 他已经给了你几万块
[35:58] Hell, I’d have turned you down, too. 要是我也会拒绝你的
[35:59] A hundred thousand was nothing! 几万块对他根本是九牛一毛!
[36:02] He had eight million. 他有8百万
[36:03] Did you even like your brother-in-law, Marty? 你喜欢过你妻子的弟弟吗 Marty?
[36:06] Yeah, I did. 当然
[36:09] I loved Ed. 我爱Ed
[36:12] I treated him like he was my own. 我对他就像对自己的弟弟
[36:14] And he repaid you by saying “no” 而他对你的回报却是”不行”
[36:16] – when you needed him most. – Are we finished here? – 当你最需要他的时候 – 我们说完了吗?
[36:18] Sit down! 坐下!
[36:21] Where were you night Ed got shot? Ed死的那天晚上 你在哪儿?
[36:23] Where I am every night. 在我每天都在的地方
[36:24] Home with Pam. Ask her. 和Pam在家里 你可以问她
[36:27] He was with me, watching TV. 他和我一起看电视
[36:30] – Thank you. – Watching what? – 谢谢 – 看的什么?
[36:35] I don’t know, um… 不知道…
[36:37] Uh… uh,Wheel of Fortune. … 好像是轮盘赌
[36:41] The rest of the night? 看了一整晚?
[36:44] And Marty never went out? Marty一直没出去?
[36:47] I mean, um… 我是说…
[36:49] Sometimes he went back to the store to close… 有时他会回商店关门…
[36:51] to clean up; you know, to make sure it was locked up. 打扫打扫 确认一下门都锁好了
[36:53] Oh, so he left to go back to the store that night? 那么那天晚上他还是回商店了?
[36:57] I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道 我不记得了
[36:58] I don’t know. I can’t remember. 我不知道 我不知道 我不记得了
[37:00] You remember what you were watching, 你记得看了什么电视
[37:01] but you don’t remember if he went out? 却不记得他是否出去了?
[37:04] Where’s, where is Marty? Marty…Marty 在哪儿?
[37:05] I need to talk to him. 我想和他谈谈
[37:07] How did he react when you told him 当你告诉他 Ed不会借你们钱时
[37:08] that Ed wasn’t going to give you the money? 他什么反应?
[37:12] He must’ve been angry, wasn’t he? 他很生气 是吧?
[37:13] What? No. 什么? 没有
[37:16] No, it wasn’t like that. 没有 不是那样的
[37:18] Oh, everything you did for him, 你为他付出那么多
[37:19] raised him when your father couldn’t be bothered. 你爸爸抛弃你们的时候 是你把他养大了
[37:22] We did what was right. 我们做的对
[37:25] – What we had to do. – But Ed didn’t. Did he? – 是我们应该做的 – 但是Ed不是 不是吗?
[37:29] The fact that you had to, you know, even ask for money? 事实是 你们竟然还得 自己开口要钱?
[37:34] Marty had a right to be upset. Marty有权生气
[37:36] No. No, Marty loved Ed. 不 没有 Marty爱Ed
[37:45] He was my brother. 他是我弟弟
[38:08] Got it. 找到了
[38:19] $8 million. 8百万
[38:31] Oh, jeez. 天哪
[38:33] Marty, you scared me. Marty 你吓死我了
[38:35] Wait, wait– what are you doing here? 等等 你在这儿干什么?
[38:36] Did you really tell Pam you won’t help us out, Ed? 你真的跟Pam说 你不会帮我们 Ed?
[38:38] Come on, Marty, I’m done talking about money. 行了 Marty 我不想再谈钱的事儿了
[38:40] Do you know how hard it was to ask you for that? 你知道张嘴跟你借钱有多难吗?
[38:45] Marty, I’m sorry. I can’t pay for your business mistakes. Marty对不起 我不能为你的错误付钱
[38:47] My mistakes? 我的错误?
[38:48] We had to delay construction, 我们不得不晚点儿再建
[38:50] because your sister didn’t get the permits. 是因为你姐姐拿不到执照
[38:51] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该说什么
[38:52] We might lose the store. 我们可能会失去那个商店
[38:54] – What? – The store, Ed! – 什么? – 商店 Ed!
[38:55] Where you grew up! 那个你长大的地方!
[38:57] Does that mean anything to you? 对你没意义么?
[38:58] Pam didn’t say anything about that. Pam没提
[39:00] I just… I don’t get it, man. 我… 我不明白
[39:02] I mean, after all we did for you. 我们为你付出了那么多
[39:05] All the sacrifices we made for you. 为你做了那么多牺牲
[39:07] Look, I’m sorry, Marty. 对不起 Marty
[39:08] I can’t give you the money. I don’t have it. 我给不了你们钱 因为我没有
[39:11] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[39:15] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[39:18] I’m sorry, Eddie. 对不起 Eddie
[39:19] The money’s coming to us whether you’re dead or alive. 不管你是死了还是活着 钱都要是我们的
[39:22] No, it’s not, ’cause it’s all gone. 不 不是 因为钱都没了
[39:24] That’s not true! 你撒谎!
[39:25] I gave to someone who deserved it. 我把钱给了应得的人
[39:27] The only person who didn’t ask me for it… 唯一没跟我要钱的人…
[39:37] Well, it turns out, there was more money out there, Pam. 现在看 结果外面真的还有钱 Pam
[39:41] Shame you’ll never see it. 可惜你永远都看不到了
[39:47] Where did you get this? 你在哪儿找到的?
[39:49] Your dresser drawer. 你梳妆台的抽屉里
[39:50] The search consent you signed was also for your home. 你签的那份同意书里 包括我们可以搜查你家
[39:56] Marty… 不 不是Marty
[39:56] No. Not Marty. 不 不是Marty
[40:00] You. 是你
[40:01] You knew the PIN number. 你才知道密码
[40:04] The card’s going to have your prints all over it. 这张卡上到处都是你的指纹
[40:07] You waited so long, 你等了那么长时间
[40:08] you finally just had to check that account, didn’t you? 终于去查看了一下账户 不是吗?
[40:13] I didn’t shoot my brother. 我没开枪打我弟弟
[40:14] No, you sent your husband to do the dirty work, 不 你让你丈夫去做
[40:16] then you tried to throw him under the bus. 然后好让他背这个黑锅
[40:18] How dare you… 你怎么敢…
[40:19] All you did for Ed, 你为Ed所做的一切
[40:21] all those years. 那么些年
[40:22] How could he just blow it all? 他怎么能说忘就忘了?
[40:24] Even gave some to your father. 他甚至给你们父亲钱
[40:26] – No, he didn’t. – Oh, yes he did, Pam. – 不 他没有 – 他给了 Pam
[40:28] Somehow he cared more about Jack than you. 不管怎么样 他更关心Jack
[40:31] My father was a bum. 我爸爸就是个流浪汉
[40:33] Without me, they would’ve put Ed into the system. 没有我 他们早把Ed送到社会福利机构了
[40:37] He was eight years old. 那时他才8岁
[40:38] And the one time you came to him, 而就那么一次 你去找他帮忙
[40:40] he turned you down. 他却拒绝了你
[40:42] I was his sister. And he owed me! 我是他姐姐 他欠我的!
[40:48] …to someone who deserved it. …给了应得的人
[40:49] The only person who didn’t ask me for it… 唯一没跟我要钱的人…
[40:55] It’s over. 结束了
[41:21] Oh…
[41:38] *So young and so hungry, so unqualified* * 那么年轻 那么饥饿 那么没有资格*
[41:43] *Don’t want the jobs anyways, no settled life* *不想再工作 不想再要安定的生活*
[41:47] *To get out of here, two options, one chance* *远离这里 两个选择 一个机会*
[41:52] *You joined the army and I started a band* *你参了军 我组建了乐队*
[41:57] *We’ll meet at the bar, we’ll buy us a round* *我们在酒吧里相见 喝一杯*
[42:01] *We’ll toast that we’re back home* *为我们回到家里而干杯*
[42:04] *We’ll toast this damn town* *为了这个见鬼的镇子干杯*
[42:06] *Annie’s still working behind the bar* *Annie还在酒吧工作*
[42:10] *You can buy her a drink, I’ll sleep in the car* *你可以请他喝一杯 我还睡在车里*
[42:15] *Well, let’s go* *走吧*
[42:18] *It’s on the way back home* *现在已在回家的路上*
[42:22] *It’s on the way back home* *现在已在回家的路上*
[42:27] *It’s on the way back home* *现在已在回家的路上*
[42:37] *We’ll be there soon* *很快我们就会到那里*
[42:42] *We’ll be there soon* *很快我们就会到那里*
[42:48] *One of two choices* *两个选择里的一个*
[42:50] *I guess I’ve made mine* *我想我已经下定决心*
[42:52] *I drink in a different town nearly every night* *我几乎每晚在不同的小镇喝酒*
[42:57] *And now you don’t drink for months at a time* *而你现在几个月才喝一次*
[43:01] *I owe you a couple rounds, we’re back home tonight* *我欠你几杯酒 今晚我们回家*
[43:06] *We’ll meet at the bar, we’ll drink to old times* *我们在酒吧见面 为了逝去的日子干杯*
[43:11] *We’ll toast that we’re back home and those left behind* *为了我们回到了家 为了那些逝去的 干杯*
[43:16] *Annie’s still working behind the bar* *Annie还在酒吧工作*
[43:20] *You can buy her a drink and I’ll sleep in the car* *你可以请她喝一杯 我还住在车里*
[43:25] *Let’s go* *走吧*
[43:28] *It’s on the way back home* *现在已在回家的路上*
[43:32] *It’s on the way back home tonight* *今晚已在回家的路上*
[43:37] *It’s on the way back home* *现在已在回家的路上*
[43:43] *We’ll be there soon* *很快我们就要到家*
[43:47] *We’ll be there soon* *很快我们就要到家*
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme