Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] the following story is fictional and does not depict actual person or event 本集故事不影射任何真人真事 (本集观点亦不代表译者观点)
[00:04] BOONE STANDS ALONE BOONE 卓然不群
[00:06] August 14,2005 2005年8月14日
[00:09] (“gone “by kanye west )
[00:20] Where the hell have you been? 你到哪儿去了?
[00:22] You are 20 minutes late,and this is our first actual press for this campaign. 你迟到了20分钟 这是我们本次竞选中 第一次和媒体接触
[00:25] I’ll make it up to him. 我会补偿他的
[00:26] It’s going to take a little more than just a charming smile,Dex. Dex 这不是挂个迷人微笑就能解决的
[00:29] Andwhatdo you have on your feet?! 你脚上穿的什么鬼东西?!
[00:31] You told me to buy the suit. 你只说让我买西服
[00:32] You didn’t say anything about the shoes. 又没说要穿什么鞋子
[00:36] Sorry to hold you up. 不好意思让你久等了
[00:37] I was at the community center. 我刚才在社区中心
[00:39] Running that center,must certainly get culture shock compared to corporate litigation,eh? 管理社区中心 一定比为公司打官司 给你带来的文化震撼要大吧?
[00:43] No comparin. 没什么可比性
[00:44] What I do now matters. 我现在做得事情才有意义
[00:46] So,uh,what made you decide to jump into the tar pit of municipal politics? 你干嘛要投身本市政坛这个泥潭?
[00:50] Look sharp! 球来了!
[00:56] Gonna have to get you boys a real hoop one of these days. 该给这群孩子找个真正的篮框了
[00:58] Sorry about that.Dex is really dedicated to the kids down here. 不好意思 Dex对这里的孩子很尽心
[01:02] He’s going to need more dedication to knock Grover Boone off his perch. 他应该把更多心思放在 怎么把Grover Boone赶下台上
[01:05] Your guy has got no name,no connections,and no money. 你们没有名气 没有关系 没有钱
[01:07] Well,he’s got something better. 他有更好的东西
[01:09] Hey,Eric… 嘿 Eric…
[01:11] Heart. 爱心
[01:12] They move your brother out of the ICU yet? 你哥哥从重症监护室出来了吗?
[01:15] I’m keeping him in my prayers. 我一直在为他祈祷
[01:16] You need anything,you come see me,you hear? 你有任何需要 就来找我 知道了吗?
[01:23] This boy Eric’s older brother was walking home the other night,caught a stray bullet. Eric的哥哥某天晚上回家路上 被流弹打伤
[01:27] Local dealers flexing muscle at each other. 是附近的毒贩正在交火
[01:30] Happens every day out here. 这样的事情每天都在上演
[01:31] It doesn’t make it right,though,does it? 但这不表示这种事就是正常的 对吗?
[01:34] So to answer your question: That’s why I’m running for city council. 现在回答你的问题: 这就是我竞选市议员的原因
[01:37] Sixth Street is the biggest drug market in North Philly. 第六大街是费城北部最大的毒品市场
[01:40] Cops can’t stop it.Boone can’t stop it. 警察们阻止不了他们 Boone也没办法
[01:42] What are you going to do about it? 你有什么打算?
[01:46] I’m going to shut the whole thing down. 我一定会把这地区清理干净
[02:05] In other news,police sources said today that murdered city council hopeful, 据新闻报道 警方称被谋杀的 极有希望当选的市议员候选人
[02:08] Dexter Collins,was in possession of a significant amount of crack cocaine, Dexter Collins 携带大量的 高纯度可卡因
[02:12] strengthening speculation that the anti-drug candidate struggled with an addiction 这位声称反对毒品的竞选者 涉嫌滥用毒品
[02:16] that led to his death just five days before the election. 这也导致了他在离选举日只有5天时 悲剧性死亡
[02:26] Bleeding ulcers,man. 出血性溃疡 伙计
[02:28] I haven’t eaten in days. 我都好几天没吃东西了
[02:30] The prison doctors are useless.I can’t take it anymore. 监狱里的医生一无是处 我实在受不了了
[02:34] That’s something you should’ve considered beforerobbing five liquor stores. 你抢劫5家酒馆前就该考虑到这个
[02:37] Show some holiday spirit,man.I’m looking at 15 years. 别那么刻薄 伙计 还有15年的牢狱生涯等着我呢
[02:40] We’re looking at a three-hour drive back to Philly. 还有3小时回费城的车程等着我们呢
[02:42] Lawyer said you got something to give? 律师说你有重要线索提供?
[02:44] You know that after-hours joint on Susky? 知道下班后在Susky区的香艳场所吗?
[02:46] The Red Rooster? 那个Red Rooster?
[02:48] Got it on good authority a lot of those waitresses are pros. 那里大多数女招待都是出来卖的
[02:54] What?You’re leaving? 什么? 你们要走?
[02:56] We’re Homicide,Luther.We deal in bodies,not hookers. 我们调查凶杀案 Luther 我们处理的是尸体 不是妓女
[02:58] You’re as dumb as you look if you think that weak crap is gonna to fly. 如果以为这种鬼话就能耍我们 那你真是傻得没治了
[03:01] I was just warming up. 我刚才只是热热身而已
[03:03] I’ll see you in 15. 15年以后见
[03:04] Dexter Collins?
[03:08] – What about him? – He didn’t get killed by no drugs. – 你知道他什么事情? – 他不是因为毒品死的
[03:11] He was assassinated.Sixth Street Mafia. 他是被谋杀 第六大街的黑帮干的
[03:15] And you witnessed this? 你亲眼所见?
[03:16] A crackhead up at Graterford told me on the cell block,when I serving my last bit. 我上次坐牢时 Graterford监狱 有个瘾君子告诉我的
[03:20] He saw the whole thing go down. 他看到全过程
[03:22] Let’s talk to the smokehound. 我们去找他谈谈
[03:23] Dead.TB.Last year. 去年死了 吸毒过量
[03:26] Happen to ID the doer before he died? 他死前有指认凶手吗?
[03:28] He said he didn’t get a good look. 他说没看清楚
[03:29] Aw,that’s great.Second-hand BS from a dead witness. 真不错 一个死了的目击者那里 传来的小道消息
[03:32] Any more garbage you wanna peddle?Hey… 你还有别的垃圾信息吗? 嘿…
[03:34] The gun they used– .40 caliber SIG? 他们用的枪–点40口径的SIG手枪?
[03:38] Y’all ever find it? 想知道枪在哪儿吗?
[03:41] What’s your point? 你什么意思?
[03:44] I know where it is. 我知道枪在哪里
[03:52] There’s nothing here. 这里没有
[03:54] Wait a minute. 等一下
[04:09] 40 caliber SIG Sauer. 点40口径的Sig Sauer手枪
[04:11] Guess Luther’s not as dumb as he looks.
[04:42] COLD CASE Season 6 Episode 10 street money
[04:47] Dexter Collins,found shot to death on Sixth Street,2:00 in the morning. Dexter Collins 凌晨2点被发现 在第六大街被枪杀
[04:51] Looked like a drug deal gone bad. 看起来像是毒品交易出了岔
[04:53] He was 30 years old,raised in the badlands,full ride at Penn,Yale Law,then Wall Street. 他30岁 贫民区长大 上了宾州大学 耶鲁法学院毕业 然后去了华尔街
[04:58] The guy was a lightweight. 不是什么响当当的大人物
[04:59] He gave it up to be a community activist.Ran for city council. 后来转去做社区服务 当时正在竞选市议员
[05:01] Said he was gonna take on the drug dealers. 据称他想端掉那些毒贩
[05:04] Anti-drug candidate found shot to death with a crack pipe and a fistful of vials. 反毒品的竞选人最后被枪杀 身边还有吸毒用烟斗和大量毒品
[05:09] The crack thing never jibed to me. 毒品的事情没有改变我对他的看法
[05:11] He was a reformer.Refused to take “street money. 他是个改革者 拒绝接受黑钱
[05:14] ” Said he was going to earn votes,not buy them. 他说自己要靠努力赢得选票 而不是拿钱去买
[05:16] Ward bosses must’ve loved that. 其他政客们肯定坐着看笑话呢
[05:18] Newspapers went to town after his death.Called him the “Crackhead Candidate. 他的死引来了大批媒体报道 称他为”瘾君子候选人”
[05:21] ” But they never reported this: “The autopsy didn’t find any drugs in Dex’s system. 但他们没有报道这个: 尸检证明Dex体内没有毒品
[05:26] Maybe he hadn’t used in a while? 也许他戒了有段时间了?
[05:27] Or maybe the drugs were planted. 或者毒品是别人下的套
[05:29] – Frame job? – This was a nasty campaign. – 栽赃? – 竞选可不是一片净土
[05:31] Dex was giving Grover Boone a run for his money. Dex严重威胁了Grover Boone的地位
[05:33] 30 years on the city council? 后者在市议会呆了30年了
[05:35] Boone would eat his own children to hold on to his seat. Boone就算牺牲掉自己的孩子 也会拼命保住位子的
[05:38] Commissioner created a task force to solve Dex’s murder. 负责案子的专员成立了特别小组 调查Dex的死
[05:41] Two dozen cops,handpicked,hardly any homicide experience. 二十多个警察 精心挑选的 都没有调查谋杀案的经验
[05:45] Guess how that went. 你可以想见结果了
[05:46] So,let’s look into Luther’s story. 我们仔细研究下Luther提供的线索
[05:48] The gun we found is a match as the murder weapon, 我们找到的枪就是凶器
[05:50] but there’s nothing connecting it to the Sixth Street Mafia. 但没证据把它和第六大街黑帮联系起来
[05:53] We need more on Dex Collins than news reports and rumors.Who was close to him? 我们需要比新闻和传言更多的信息 有谁和Dex Collins关系密切?
[05:56] Well,the father,Ronnie Collins,raised Dex by himself. 他父亲Ronnie Collins 一个人把他带大
[05:59] And also his campaign manager,Cassie Michaels. 还有他的竞选经理Cassie Michaels
[06:03] Re-interview them,but let’s not rattle too many cages until we know what we’re going at. 再去找这两个人谈谈 不过有头绪之前 动作不要太大
[06:12] I’m going to meet the campaign manager. 我去见见他的竞选经理
[06:15] Something I got to take care of. 我还有其他事要办
[06:19] “Cooper.
[06:20] ” Who’s that? 是谁?
[06:21] I keep getting my neighbor’s mail. 我一直错收到邻居的信件
[06:23] You might want to stop by the post office. 去趟邮局更正一下吧
[06:33] Check it out– nine o’clock. 看九点钟方向
[06:36] Oh,not bad. 噢 不错啊
[06:39] You think I got a chance at something like that? 你觉得我有戏吗?
[06:41] Absolutely. 没问题的
[06:43] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是的
[06:51] – Hey,you. – How’s it going,Frankie? – 嘿 – 最近如何 Frankie?
[06:54] Oh,you know,busy working on my swing. 忙着练习击球技术呢
[06:57] – Yep. – Listen,I got to jet. – 这样哈 – 我得走了
[06:59] see you later? 晚点见?
[07:03] See ya. 嗯 待会儿见
[07:15] You’re an ass. 你真是个混蛋
[07:20] Dex was special. Dex是个很特别的人
[07:22] We met in law school,and I could tell he was going places,so I jumped at the chance to work on his campaign. 我们在法学院认识 我觉得他日后 肯定有所作为 所以抓住机会帮他竞选
[07:27] That must’ve been a shock,the way he died– murdered in the street like that. 他最后那样在街上被谋杀 一定很让你震惊吧
[07:31] Couple questions that never got resolved– Dex’s involvement with drugs for one. 有几个悬而未决的问题- Dex和毒品有染是其一
[07:35] Dex never so much as took a drink as long as I knew him. 我认识Dex以来 连酒都没怎么见他喝过
[07:39] I was his campaign manager. 我是他的竞选经理
[07:40] My job was knowing about his skeletons,and he didn’t have any. 我的工作就是了解他见不得人的丑事 但实际上他没什么丑事
[07:43] Sounds too good to be true. 听上去完美得不真实嘛
[07:45] – Well,it’s too good for this city. – Meaning? – 这个城市配不上他 – 意思是?
[07:47] Philly’s political machine has been in place forever. 费城的政治传统根深蒂固
[07:50] If you want to run for office,then you need name recognition. 如果你想竞选议员 首先需要被人认可
[07:52] So you pay the ward leaders,in cash,to go spread the good word. 你要给选区领袖好处 一般是现金 这才能让他们为你说好话
[07:56] Street money. 黑钱
[07:57] Ostensibly it goes to expenses,but… 表面上 这算是正常费用 然而…
[08:00] mostly it just goes into their pockets. 大部分钱最终会流到他们口袋里
[08:01] Dex refused to do that,so he made some enemies. Dex拒绝这么做 所以他树敌了
[08:04] Any of these enemies the type who’d shoot Dex,plant drugs on him? 这些敌人里有谁可能枪杀Dex 还栽赃毒品给他吗?
[08:07] In my business,we specialize in character assassination.Not the other kind. 我们这一行 擅长中伤他人声誉 别的应该还不至于
[08:12] So explain what Dex was doing on a known drug corner, 那你解释一下 在深夜 如果不是交易毒品…
[08:15] dead of night,if it wasn’t for drugs. Dex跑到那个著名的毒品角去干嘛
[08:18] He was on a mission. 他有任务在身
[08:21] Let’s get real. 我们说点实话吧
[08:22] The drug war is over; we lost. 毒品战争结束了 我们输了
[08:26] There’s a boy,16 years old,who was shot by drug dealers,died in ICU last night. 有个16岁男孩 被毒贩子打伤 昨晚死在了重症监护室
[08:35] His 12-year-old brother cried in my arms,asked me why. 他12岁的弟弟在我怀里哭泣 问我为什么
[08:40] I couldn’t tell him that’s just how it is on Sixth Street. 我不能告诉他在第六大街 这样的事不足为奇
[08:43] I couldn’t say,our district leader,Grover Boone,is too busy hosting parties for real 我不能说 我们的地区领袖 Grover Boone正忙着…
[08:49] estate developers to be accountable for the blood on our street. 和房地产开发商开派对 无暇顾及街头的流血事件
[08:55] I need to answer that boy’s question. 我得回答那孩子的问题
[09:00] Give me a chance. 给我个机会
[09:03] Sign my petion to be added to the ballot,and I swear to you,I will always be here and accountable. 在我的竞选申请上签字吧 我保证 我会永远值得信赖
[09:14] Your name’s Warren,right? 你叫Warren 对吗?
[09:16] Own the Diamond Diner.What’s wrong? Diamond餐厅的老板 你觉得那里不好?
[09:20] I don’t need an outsider telling me what it’s like on my own street. 我不需要一个局外人来告诉我 我们的地盘是怎样的
[09:23] I’m not an outsider. 我不是局外人
[09:25] I grew up here. 我在这里长大的
[09:27] Live here now,just down the block. 就住在这里 就在那边的街区
[09:29] Well… you sure as hell didn’t get that suit on Sixth Street. 你这身行头可不像出自第六大街
[09:34] Come on.Come on. 跟我来 跟我来吧
[09:50] I,uh… I assure you I,uh,plan to take better care of our district than my apartment. 我…我保证 我会把这片地区 照料的比我家好
[09:59] What’s this about? 这是什么意思?
[10:02] Uh… my dad. 嗯…是我父亲
[10:05] Some of you may know him. 可能你们有人认识他
[10:07] Ronnie Collins.
[10:09] Every morning he’s woken up,knowing he’d have to push a mop all day. 他每天早上醒来就知道 自己一整天就是做清洁工
[10:15] But he’s had faith each day his hard work was going to pay off. 但他每天都坚信 努力总会有回报
[10:21] That faith gave me a better life. 那样的信念给了我更好的生活
[10:24] So every morning,I wake up,I look in the mirror,and I see faith. 每天早上 我醒来 看着镜子 我看到了信念
[10:30] I know I can do the same for you. 我知道我也能为你们做同样的事
[10:33] All I need is your signature. 我只需要你们的签名
[10:48] Do you rember those signs painted on sidewalks and bus shelters? 还记得那些涂在人行道和 公车站的标语吗?
[10:52] Yeah,”Faith.” They were everywhere. 没错 “信念” 无处不在
[10:54] It wasn’t even us who did that. 都不是我们去涂的
[10:56] Dex’s supporters did it themselves. Dex的支持者们自发去做的
[10:59] End of the day,it wasn’t power or politics for Dex. 对于Dex来说 重要的不是权力或者政治
[11:02] All he cared about was that damn street. 他在乎的就是那条街
[11:07] And he paid for it with his life. 他为此付出了生命
[11:11] Got a hit on the murder weapon,boss. 头儿 凶器上有线索
[11:13] Registered in ’04 to a Jay Quincy,a truck driver in Chester. 04年登记在Chester的一个叫 Jay Quincy的卡车司机名下
[11:16] Reported the gun stolen with a couple others a few weeks before Dex’s death. Dex死前几周被报失窃 同时被窃的还有其他东西
[11:20] He’s done it before,too.Once in Jersey,twice in Delaware. 他之前也这么干过 一次在泽西 两次在特拉华州
[11:23] – A straw purchaser. – Lowest of the low. – 一个枪贩子 – 最不入流的家伙
[11:25] Reports guns stolen and sells them on the street. 假报枪支失窃 然后在街上卖掉
[11:27] Figure he sold to Dex’s killer. 估计是卖给了杀Dex的凶手
[11:29] Maybe one of the Sixth Street Mafia. 也许是第六大街黑帮中的一员
[11:32] Last cops I talked to were a joke. 上次警察找我谈话就是个笑话
[11:34] They already made up their minds about him.They didn’t even know what he was about. 他们早已给他下定论 他们根本不知道他是怎样的人
[11:38] You and your son pretty tight,Mr.Collins? Collins先生 你和儿子关系很紧密?
[11:40] Put everything into Dex. 我把所有心血都倾注到Dex身上了
[11:43] You understand,I… 你明白吧 我…
[11:44] I wanted him to have opportunity,get him away from here. 我希望他有机会 我希望他离开这里
[11:50] But he came home. 但是他回来了
[11:51] Said he wanted to change the way things worked on the streets. 说他希望改变这片街区的状况
[11:54] Who was I to tell him the street wasn’t worth the trouble? 我不可能跟他说 这条街根本不值得他这么做吧
[11:56] He was going after the dealers. 他把目标放在了毒贩子身上
[11:58] Only one who had guts enough to stand up to them. 他是唯一有勇气对抗他们的人
[12:03] What was his reward? 为此他得到了什么?
[12:05] Called him the crackhead candidate. 人们叫他”瘾君子候选人”
[12:10] Guess that sells more papers than… 这称呼让报纸更畅销 远甚于宣扬他的…
[12:14] faith. 信念
[12:15] Taking a look at the Sixth Street Mafia. 你们去查查第六街黑帮
[12:18] – It’s about time. – Why is that? – 只是迟早的问题 – 这话怎讲?
[12:20] Dex was out there every night trying to save folks,and those gangsters didn’t like it one damn bit. Dex每晚都去拯救那里的人 而那些黑帮早看他不爽了
[12:27] (” the corner “by common )
[12:30] Hey,friend,can I talk to you? 嘿 朋友 能和你谈谈吗?
[12:32] Listen,man,you don’t have to be doing this. 听着 伙计 你不必这样下去
[12:34] Saying you’re not alone. 我们会帮你的
[12:37] Take my card,come see me. 拿着我的名片 来找我
[12:38] We can help you get clean,give you options. 我们可以帮你戒毒 让你重新选择人生
[12:51] You best start moving. 识相的赶紧走开
[12:55] I ain’t even playing. 我没跟你开玩笑
[12:58] I know you. Victor Nash. 我认得你 Victor Nash
[13:01] – We grew up together. – Yeah,so? – 我们一起长大的 – 是又如何?
[13:03] My dad helped us set up that car wash,remember? 我爸帮助我们开了间洗车房 记得吗?
[13:06] Two bucks a car.Thought we were some regular Trumps. 2美元洗一辆车 还以为我们会这么干下去呢
[13:09] Look,’cause we know each other,I’m gonna give you a pass. 听着 看在旧相识的份上 我放你一条生路
[13:14] Go home.Now. 回家 马上
[13:17] I won’t go until all of you go first. 我不会离开 除非你们先离开
[13:20] How you plan on pulling that off?You strapped? 你打算怎么对付我? 你身上有武器吗?
[13:23] I don’t got a gun. 我没有枪
[13:27] I got faith. 我有信念
[13:29] But see,I got a gun. 但我有枪
[13:35] Yeah? 是吗?
[13:36] But you won’t use it. 但你不会用它
[13:43] Victor Nash was…
[13:45] a screwup from the age of ten. 10岁起走上了邪道
[13:47] Dex saw something there worth saving. Dex觉得他还有救
[13:51] For a while,it looked like he was right. 有一阵子 似乎他的看法没错
[13:53] – Victor left the corner? – Did odd jobs at the campaign office. – Victor离开了街头? – 在选举办公室里帮忙
[13:57] Yeah,but I never trusted him myself. 但我从来都不信任他
[13:59] You don’t just walk away from a gang like Sixth Street. 一个第六街出身的混混 不可能就这么洗心革面
[14:01] After Dex died,Victor went right back to them. Dex一死 Victor又去投奔他们了
[14:04] No questions asked. 头也不回
[14:27] Yeah,Scotty.Traffic,huh? 喂 Scotty 堵车 对吧?
[14:31] I’ll meet you on Sixth Street. 我们在第六街碰面
[14:41] This a private game? 这是私人游戏吗?
[14:43] Relax,folks.Just looking for someone. 放松 伙计们 我们要找个人
[14:54] Hey,Victor. 嘿 Victor
[14:56] I didn’t do nothing. 我什么也没干
[14:56] Besides slinging rock,guns,agg assault?That’s all in the past? 除了贩卖海洛因 枪支 严重伤人? 还有别的没有?
[15:00] One of those early achievers,I guess. 你可谓劣迹斑斑了
[15:02] Hey,why y’all hassling me? 你们惹我干什么?
[15:03] – Dex Collins. – I can’t help you. – 我帮不了你
[15:05] Now,see,that’s not how this works. 我就知道会这样
[15:07] We ask questions,then you lie. 我们问问题 然后你抵赖
[15:10] Whoops,a gun. 喔 有枪
[15:11] This the one you pulled on Dex? 是你射死Dex那把吗?
[15:14] That was a misunderstanding. 你们搞错了
[15:15] Like hanging around his campaign just before you popped him? 你混入他的竞选阵营 是不是为了伺机杀死他?
[15:17] Where were you,huh,the night he got shot? 他被枪杀那天晚上 你在哪里?
[15:19] I was at an NA meeting. 我在戒毒会
[15:20] I was all messed up; I was getting high,half hoping to get busted or dead. 我当时一团糟 吸毒成瘾 甚至巴望 被抓起来或吸过量一死了之
[15:25] He helped me. 是他救了我
[15:27] Come on,Victor.Still a soldier. 拜托 Victor 敢做敢当
[15:29] Sixth Street was losing business with his nightly visits to the corner. 自从他每晚走上街头 第六街少了很多生意
[15:32] Dex reached out to you,and you put one in his chest. Dex妨碍了你的利益 所以你要除掉他
[15:34] Sixth Street was nothing compared to who was really after Dex. 对真正想除掉Dex的人来说 第六街只是小巫见大巫
[15:50] – Is all this really necessary? – Yes. – 有必要搞这么多花头吗? – 有
[15:52] Dex,I have every member of the district coming here today. Dex 今天我召集这个地区的党员
[15:55] I have ward leaders and clergy,most of them expecting more than just a free meal. 还有选区领袖和神职人员 他们来不是为了吃顿免费午餐
[16:00] I’m not paying for votes. 我不会花钱买选票
[16:01] Then,you need to convince them to support you. 所以你必须说服他们支持你
[16:04] Dex,champagne’s gonna help with that. Dex 这对你的选情有帮助
[16:05] I should be out on the corner,not kissing political ass. 我应该走上街头干实事 而不是讨好这帮人
[16:07] You need to do both. 你得双管齐下
[16:11] Dex,look,I think that you actually have a shot here, Dex 我觉得你很有机会当选
[16:14] okay,so just straighten this tie and put on a smile. 来吧 整好领带 换上笑容
[16:18] It’s only gonna hurt a little. 这不会有什么坏处的
[16:28] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[16:31] Warren Wilson…
[16:33] I’m Lieutenant Doherty. 我是Doherty队长
[16:34] This is notification that you’re shut down for health violations pending review. 这是通知 你违反了卫生条例 这里必须停业等待进一步审查
[16:37] The inspector was here two months ago.There weren’t any problems. 检查员两个月前才来过 他们说没有问题
[16:40] You’ll have to take that up with the Health Department… 这个留着跟卫生局解释…
[16:43] assuming you have a liquor license. 如果你有卖酒许可的话
[16:45] We’re hosting a private party here tonight,expecting 150 guests. 我们今晚要开私人聚会 接待150名客人
[16:48] Not anymore– building’s only zoned for 70. 不可以– 这里只能容纳70人
[16:50] Oh,are you the fire marshal,too,or just Boone’s hatchet man? 你还兼任消防队长呢 还是说 你只是Boone的走狗?
[16:53] Cassie,it’s okay. Cassie 没关系
[16:55] He’s only doing what he’s told. 他只是奉命行事而已
[16:57] Isn’t that right,Lieutenant? 是吧 队长?
[16:59] MAN Send the rich boy home. 把有财势的小子撵回家
[17:01] Vote Grover Boone. 投Grover Boone一票
[17:03] He stands alone. 他卓尔不群
[17:04] Send the rich boy home. 把富家小子撵回家
[17:07] Vote Grover Boone. 投Grover Boone一票
[17:08] He stands alone. 他卓尔不群
[17:11] Boone is like any other gangster in the street. Boone本质和街头的黑帮无异
[17:13] He’s got muscle,too…only they wear badges. 他也靠打杀起家 只不过戴上了警徽
[17:16] Now I know you’re still using,Victor. 我知道你还在吸毒 Victor
[17:18] Saying a cop did Dex Collins,huh? 你是说 警察杀了Dex Collins?
[17:20] Saying if Boone wanted Dex done,he’d be done. 我是说 如果Boone想Dex死 他早就这么干了
[17:23] – You fill in e blanks. – Yeah,we’ll do that. – 剩下的你们自己去查 – 我们会的
[17:25] You remember how the rest of this goes. 你一定知道接下来会怎样
[17:28] Came up in the department with Pat Doherty. 把局里的Pat Doherty找来了
[17:30] He’s never served a day of street duty. 他从没有在街头执勤
[17:32] – Desk jockey,huh? – Political operator. – 文职人员? – 官场老手
[17:34] Goes lieutenant to deputy commissioner in two years. 2年时间就从小队长升上了副局长
[17:37] – Hitched his wagon to Boone. – Not just him. – 借助Boone的东风 – 不只是他
[17:39] Health Department closes Warren’s restaurant in ’05. 卫生局05年关了Warren的餐厅
[17:41] He files a complaint that gets thrown out. 他上门投诉 却被人赶了出来
[17:44] Electricity’s shut down in his house the next day. 第二天他家的电力也被切断了
[17:46] Yeah,Boone takes no prisoners. Boone从不手软
[17:48] He’s not all bad.Hires cops to moonlight for him. 这倒不坏 他雇警察业余时间为他办事
[17:51] Speaks up for us at city hall. 在市议会上替我们说话
[17:52] And then condemns us on the 5:00 news when it hits the fan. 一旦出了什么漏子 还会在5点新闻上狠批我们
[17:55] This election got ugly. 他们在选举中玩阴的
[17:56] Dex’s campaign office was broken into,volunteers harassed. Dex的选举办公室遭人闯入 选举志愿者受到骚扰
[18:00] Maybe someone went too far. 这帮人太过分了
[18:01] Making extra points for taking out the competion. 为求赢得选举不择手段
[18:04] Meeting with Warren,see if he remembers any rabid Boone supporters. 我去找Warren 看他是否记得 Boone支持者中有行为过激者
[18:08] Gonna contact Boone,too. 还要去找Boone
[18:10] That’s a hornet’s nest,Scotty. 那家伙不好惹 Scotty
[18:12] I’ll handle Boone. 我来搞定Boone
[18:15] You sold the guns on the street,filed a false report. 你把枪卖给街头混混 还伪造枪支丢失报告
[18:18] Not the first time,either.You got a whole side business going. 而且不是第一次了 你长期把这个当副业赚钱
[18:21] – Ain’t that right? – I don’t recall. – 你承认吗? – 我不记得了
[18:28] Listen,Ray. 听着 Ray
[18:29] It’s Jay. 我叫Jay
[18:31] Right– Jay. 没错– Jay
[18:34] I pulled the other reports you filed. 我收集了你填的报告
[18:36] I got them right here. 并把它们带来了
[18:38] Uh… somewhere. 可能放别处了
[18:39] Hang on a second. 稍等一下
[18:42] Seven handguns in Delaware in 2002. 2002年在特拉华州丢了7把手枪
[18:45] 12 in Jersey the next year. 次年在新泽西州丢了12把
[18:47] I got bad luck. 我运气不好
[18:48] Don’t know the half of it. 你不知道后果有多严重
[18:50] One of your guns was used in the shooting of a policeman. 其中一把枪被人用来击中一名警员
[18:52] Another wounded a little girl on a playground. 另一把在操场上打伤了一个小女孩
[18:55] Now,I’m a cop and a mom,Jay. 作为一名警察和一个母亲 Jay
[18:57] You’ve pissed me off twice already. 你已经把我惹毛两次了
[19:00] Then,there’s Dex Collins.Sold the gun to the killer. 现在加上Dex Collins 你把枪卖给凶手
[19:03] That’s conspiracy. 就等于是共犯
[19:06] – Prove it. – That’s why the DA’s here,Jay. – 拿出证据 – 这就是检察官的价值所在 Jay
[19:08] To be honest,I’m not that good a lawyer. 老实说 我本来就不是好律师
[19:11] ADD,you know?Makes it hard. 患上ADD让情况更糟了 (情绪障碍注意力紊乱)
[19:14] That’s why I work this crap job.Oh,here we go,okay,so… 所以只能干这种破差事 找到了…
[19:18] the report says that the guns were stolen from your mother’s house, 报告说枪是在你妈妈家里失窃的 即便我们证明报告是伪造的– 我们会的
[19:24] and we will– any half-assed public defender’s gonna say that 再差劲的公设辩护律师也知道
[19:27] we can’t connect it to you,so what I’m proposing is… 并不能证实它们和你有直接联系 也就是说…
[19:30] So I can go. 我可以走人了
[19:32] Yeah… 是的…
[19:34] but Mom’s gonna have to stay. 但你妈妈必须留下
[19:36] Like you’re gonna arrest an old lady. 难不成你们要逮捕一位老太太?
[19:38] You see,Ray,not only are we arresting her,but,uh… Ray 我们不但要逮捕她 而且…
[19:43] we’re gonna convict her,too. 我们要把她定罪
[19:45] Hey,Mrs.Quincy. 嘿 Quincy夫人
[19:48] Your old lady’s gonna spend the rest of her life in a cage thinking one thing: 老夫人将在牢笼里度过余生 脑子里只想着一件事:
[19:52] “My son did this to me.” “我儿子把我害惨了”
[20:00] It was a Dominican guy. 是个多米尼加人
[20:02] Hangs out at the Hardware Depot. 经常在五金卖场出没
[20:04] Jorge Gonzalez. Okay?Anything else? Jorge Gonzalez 行了吧 还有别的吗?
[20:09] Yeah,yogonna drink that? 好的 你要喝这个吗?
[20:26] You should have called first,John. 你应该打个电话预约 John
[20:28] Yeah,would he have called back? 他会回我吗?
[20:31] This is about Dex Collins. 你是为了Dex Collins而来
[20:33] I’m looking for a list of supporters from the last campaign. 我想要一份上次选举 Boone的支持者名单
[20:36] – Never gonna happen. – You impeding an investigation? – 恕难从命 – 你要妨碍我们调查?
[20:39] I’m looking out for you,John. 我是为了你好 John
[20:41] Look,Boone is just gonna refer you to his attorney. Boone正要向他的律师提起你
[20:45] Then,he’s gonna call the commissioner and have you transferred to the motor pool. 他会打电话给委员会 把你调到车辆调配场
[20:48] We did a thorough job on this case three years ago. 我们3年前已经彻查了这件案子
[20:52] Dex Collins was killed buying dope. Dex Collins是在交易毒品时被杀的
[20:54] Except you didn’t find the doer. 问题是你们一直没找到凶手
[20:55] He was probably dead,too– community service murder. 可能他也死了–被某个草根大侠干掉
[20:59] Yodon’t want to start a riot in the streets by stirring this up. 不要插手这件事 以免在坊间引发动乱
[21:03] You worried about a riot in the streets or a riot in city hall? 你是担心在坊间引发动乱 还是担心在市议会引发动乱?
[21:05] Both. 兼而有之
[21:06] So,Boone is refusing to cooperate? 那么说 Boone拒绝配合调查?
[21:09] Did I say that? 我有说过吗?
[21:11] Come on,John,relax,we’re working the same job here. 拜托 John 放松 我们的工作是一样的
[21:15] I do police work,Pat.Not exactly sure what you do. 我干的是警察的工作 Pat 我不知道你干什么
[21:20] Councilman Boone. 市议员Boone
[21:22] Good to see you,Lieutenant.Sorry I can’t talk. 很高兴见到你 队长 抱歉现在不能和你聊
[21:25] Do it again real soon. 很快会有机会的
[21:35] You paid a big price supporting Dexter Collins during the election,going against the Boone machine. 选举期间你赞助Dexter Collins 一大笔钱 帮助他对抗Boone
[21:41] Yeah,it was tough for a while. 那段日子很艰难
[21:43] No income,three daughters. 没有收入 养着3个女儿
[21:45] Worked 12 hours a day for Dex,then bartended at a club after hours just to get by. 一天为Dex工作12小时 其余时间在酒吧当侍应为生
[21:50] Back in business now,though. 但你又能重操旧业了
[21:53] Boone cooled off after Dex died. Dex死后 Boone放过我了
[21:55] Think it was one of Boone’s people?Got overenthusiastic,went after Dex?******** 会不会是Boone的人干的? 某个狂热支持者盯上了Dex?
[21:59] Well,everybody was kind of crazy. 那会儿人们都疯了一样
[22:01] You know,bricks were thrown,tires slashed,but the worst damage we did to ourselves. 双方互相砸砖头 戳车胎 但最大的伤害是自己人带来的
[22:07] What does that mean? 这话怎讲?
[22:08] Well,we were doing well in the polls,but,uh,flat broke. 我们在民调中领先 但资金不足
[22:12] The big donors were afraid of alienating Boone,so we got into bed with the wrong people. 大捐赠者都怕得罪Boone 所以我们找了不该找的人
[22:17] You’re saying it was one of Dex’s own supporters who took him out? 你的意思是 是Dex自己的支持者杀了他?
[22:21] I’m saying,you lie down with dogs… 我意思是 一旦你上了贼船…
[22:29] He’s here.Mulwrey is here. 他来了 Mulwery来了
[22:31] He’s,like,five steps behind me. 他离我只有几步远了
[22:33] – I thought you were pitching him. – Yeah,but he said that he wanted to meet you. – 我以为你回绝了他 – 是的 但他说想见你
[22:36] Dex,this guy is big money,and he is no bull,okay? Dex 这家伙有大把钱 不是吹的
[22:38] We are one minute away from having our phones repossessed,so,please don’t piss him off. 我们离成功只有一步之遥 不要惹怒他 好吗?
[22:42] Okay,don’t preach to him.Just be normal,okay? 无需向他宣扬什么 平常态度就好
[22:46] – We need this – Mr.Mulwrey,um… – 我们需要他 – Mulwrey先生 呃…
[22:50] Why don’t you,uh,come into my office? 到我的办公室去聊吧
[23:06] – Mr. Mulwrey? – I’ve heard enough.You’re my guy. – Mulwrey先生? – 我听的够多了 你是我要支持的人
[23:08] Just maybe consider some real shoes. 去买双好鞋子吧
[23:18] Oh,my God! 噢 上帝!
[23:25] There was 50 grand easy in that case. 箱子里面有5万美元
[23:28] – Street money. – What did Mulwrey want in return? – 贿选费 – Mulwrey要求什么作为回报?
[23:30] He was lobbying city hall to redevelop the Chandler Housing Projects. 他正游说市议会重启 Chandler街的房屋开发项目
[23:35] Would have displaced hundreds of poor residents. 这将强迫数以百计的贫民拆迁
[23:37] Dex spoke out against that during the campaign. Dex在竞选中公开反对这个项目
[23:39] Mulwrey figured he’d buy Dex’s silence. Mulwrey以为这样就能让Dex闭嘴
[23:42] But the next day,Dex held a press conference denouncing the Chandler redevelopment. 但第二天Dex就召开了一个记者会 公开指责Chandler的开发项目
[23:47] So Dex takes the man’s money and screws him a day later. 那么说Dex收了那个人的钱 却在第二天便倒戈相向
[23:50] Mulwrey comes out of the construction business. Mulwrey是建筑业出身的
[23:54] Waste management.Plays by different rules. 从事废物处理 这一行有它的规则
[23:56] You hit him,he hits back. 你得罪他 他一定会还击
[23:58] With a vengeance. 而且是加倍还击
[24:06] This used to be the Chandler Housing Project,right? 这里曾是Chandler房屋项目的地址 对吧?
[24:10] Pulled that eyesore down three years ago.Feels good to give back. 3年前扫清了所有障碍 很高兴又能重新开发了
[24:14] I’m sure you relocated all the people who got displaced,too. 我相信你已妥善安置了 那些被迫拆迁的居民
[24:17] The city contracted me to redevelop here. 市政府与我签订了合同 来重新开发本地区
[24:20] – Yeah,’cause you paid ’em off. – But not everyone toed the line. – 没错 因为你买通了他们 – 但不是所有人都吃你这一套
[24:23] Dex Collins,for example. 比如说 Dex Collins
[24:24] Gave him a lot of money to back off. 你给了他一大笔钱支持你
[24:26] Only he screwed you to the wall with a press conference. 他却开记者会公开反对你
[24:29] Almost ended this cash cow. 差点断了你的财路
[24:31] It’s called the cost of doing business. 做生意肯定要付出代价
[24:33] As you can see,I ended up on top. 如你所见 我最终成功了
[24:35] And Dex ended up dead. 但Dex却死了
[24:38] Dex and I were straight. 我和Dex两清了
[24:41] First time in the history of Philly politics that a candidate actually gave money back. 费城政界第一次有人退还赞助费
[24:45] Dex returned the 50 grand? Dex把5万美元还给你了?
[24:46] Guy was sincere,I’ll give him that. 要我说的话 他是个真诚的人
[24:49] – But a bit too naive for his own good.- Because he was on the up-and-up? – 但太过天真了 – 因为他太过正派了?
[24:52] Because he didn’t know that his campaign manager was taking cash from everyone 他错在不知他的选举经理到处拉赞助
[24:56] and putting it on the street. 并把钱用来在街头拢络选民
[24:58] Cassie Michaels told us they never took a penny of street money. Cassie Michaels告诉我们 他们从未收取一分贿选费
[25:01] Well,then she lied. 她在撒谎
[25:03] I don’t care how charismatic you are. 不管你的个人魅力有多大
[25:05] In ward politics,the bosses don’t lift a finger without getting paid. 在地方选举中 你不付钱 人们根本懒得动一下指头
[25:10] Cassie went behind his back? Cassie在他背后搞小动作?
[25:11] The guy ran his whole campaign on doing things different. 那家伙以用前所未有的方式参与竞选
[25:15] He just didn’t know what the other hand was doing. 他不知还有另一只手在操纵选举
[25:17] So,he gave you your money back? 那么说 他把钱还你了?
[25:18] Figured he found out what she was up to.Isn’t that why he fired her? 也许他发现了她的所作所为 所以才把她开除了
[25:28] What’s up with this new DA? 新来的检察官怎么回事?
[25:29] Waiting half an hour to start a lineup for our straw purchaser Quincy.Bell’s nowhere. 等了半小时轮到我们的证人Quincy认人 Bell却不见人影了
[25:33] – Who is this jackass anyway? – Bell’s good people. – 那家伙到底是什么人? – Bell是个好人
[25:36] His dad was a cop.Killed in the line. 他父亲是个警察 执勤时牺牲了
[25:43] Car broke down. 车坏了
[25:54] Recognize any of them,Jay? 认识他们吗 Jay?
[25:56] Hard to say.They all look alike. 不好说 他们长得都差不多
[25:58] Let’s pretend for a minute that your mom’s life depended on it because it kind of does. 想象你母亲的后半生就看这次了 事实上也差不多
[26:09] Number four. 四号
[26:10] Wasn’t hard to say,after all. 这并不难认嘛
[26:18] You held back about the street money. 你隐瞒了黑钱的事
[26:21] Dex wasn’t taking it,but you were. Dex没拿 但你拿了
[26:23] – Well,I was doing my job. – That how Dex saw it? – 我只是尽责而已 – Dex怎么看?
[26:27] – Going behind his back. – He understood. – 背着他做这事 – 他能理解
[26:29] That why he let you go? 那他为什么让你走?
[26:30] I was good at my job,and he knew that. 我工作做得很好 他也知道
[26:34] Well,it was more than that. 还不止这个吧
[26:35] I did some background on you two. 我对你们的背景做了点调查
[26:38] You met at Yale.Shared an apartment. 你们在耶鲁大学认识 住同一套公寓
[26:40] – Yeah,we were friends. – With benefits,right? – 是 我们是朋友 – 各取所需 是吗?
[26:43] – But the relationship changed. – We went in different directions. – 但后来感情生变 – 我们的目标不同
[26:46] Yet you drop everything when he calls. 但当他要你帮忙时 你放下了所有事情
[26:51] Okay. 好吧
[26:53] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么?
[26:54] You want me to say that I still had a thing for Dex?So what if I did? 说我还喜欢Dex? 喜欢又怎样?
[26:57] It had to be tough. 那一定很难受
[26:59] Him wanting you in his camp,just not on his arm. 他想让你帮他竞选 而不是当情人
[27:03] Not inhis neighborhood,at least. 至少不在他的选区里
[27:10] You know,in my experience,top motives for murder: love and money. 据我的经验 谋杀的两个最大动机 –爱情和金钱
[27:17] – I didn’t kill Dex. – Which was worse,Cassie? – 我没杀Dex – 哪个更糟 Cassie?
[27:20] Getting fired or dumped? 被抄鱿鱼还是被甩?
[27:21] I was protecting him from himself. 我是在替他保护他自己
[27:23] Dex was a saint.But he never understood. Dex是个圣人 但他不明白
[27:27] Saints don’t win elections. 圣人赢不了竞选
[27:30] We are about to take down the most powerful member of the city council. 我们要击败市议会最有势力的人
[27:33] That wouldn’t happen without street money. 没有黑钱是不行的
[27:35] You don’t get it,Cass. 你不明白 Cass
[27:36] It doesn’t count if we play by their rules. 如果我们遵守他们的规则就毫无意义
[27:38] Says who?Where is it written that Dex Collins can’t work the system? 谁说的? 哪写着Dex Collins不能使用 这条规则?
[27:42] The system’s broken. 这规则已经崩溃了
[27:43] I am trying to show people we don’t need it anymore. 我尽力向大家表明我们不再需要它了
[27:45] Your ideals are nothing if you lose.They’re nothing. 如果输了 你的理想就不值一谈 一钱不值
[27:48] That is why I’m here.Because I keep you grounded. 这就是我在这的原因 让你脚踏实地
[27:52] I put you in the game. 我让你能够参与竞选
[27:54] I didn’t ask you to. 我没求你这么做
[27:56] You think you’ve done this alone? 你觉得你一个人能做得了吗?
[27:58] If it wasn’t for me,you would still be the most popular activist on Sixth Street. 要不是我 你还只是第六街上 最受欢迎的激进分子
[28:05] Instead,you are a political presence. 现在 你是个政治家的形象了
[28:10] Just imagine what we can do. 想想我们能做什么
[28:20] You can’t be a part of this anymore. 你不能再参与竞选了
[28:25] There’s a reporter on the phone from theInquirer. <调查报>的记者打来电话
[28:27] Wants a comment from Dex about a story for tomorrow. 想要Dex点评一下明天的报道
[28:29] Has to do with June 13,1987. 跟发生在1987年6月13日的事有关
[28:33] I’m sorry.That supposed to mean something? 对不起 这有什么特别涵义吗?
[28:42] What did the reporter have? 那记者掌握什么故事了?
[28:43] He never said. 他没说过
[28:45] Dex kept things from me,too. Dex连我都瞒着
[28:48] And a day later,he was dead. 一天后 他就死了
[28:50] Yeah,that’s not good enough.Cassie,you were his campaign manager. 是 这还不够好 Cassie 你是他的竞选经理人
[28:53] His friend.You saying you never found out? 他的朋友 你说你从不知道?
[28:56] Yeah. 是啊
[28:59] Unfortunately,I did. 很遗憾 我不知道
[29:12] I’ve been meaning to tell you how much I admired your son. 我一直想告诉你 我很佩服你儿子
[29:16] – Of course, – no one’s perfect. 当然 没有人是完美的
[29:20] ‘Cause in 1987,Dex was arrested for dealing drugs. 1987年 Dex因为毒品交易被捕
[29:27] Just like the rest,looking to bring my son down. 你跟其他人一样 想看扁我儿子
[29:29] I’m looking for the truth. 我在寻找真相
[29:32] – Why didn’t you tell me? – It would have given you an excuse to walk away. – 你为什么没告诉我? – 这会让你有借口不管这事
[29:34] You owe Dex more than just sitting vigil for him. 你为Dex守夜并不能偿还你欠他的
[29:40] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[29:46] Cops come to my house one morning. 一天早上警察来了我家
[29:49] Say they busted Dex for slinging dope the night before. 说他们前一天晚上因为兜售毒品 逮捕了Dex
[29:55] I said,”No,sir,not my son.You must have got it wrong. 我说”不 长官 那不是我儿子 你们一定搞错了”
[29:59] ” But they were right. 但他们没错
[30:04] 13 years old,and they got him in lockup. 13岁 他们把他关了起来
[30:10] Judge suspended the charges because of my boy’s academics. 法官看我儿子成绩好才中止指控
[30:17] Yeah,did everything I could to keep him off the street. 是 我用尽办法不让他走黑道
[30:22] Street still killed him in the end. 黑道最后还是杀了他
[30:26] Juvenile record’s sealed,but a reporter found out anyway. 少年犯的记录是保密的 不过记者还是发现了
[30:29] Any idea who else could have told him,Ronnie? 知道谁还可能告诉他吗 Ronnie?
[30:33] Oh,yeah. 哦 是啊
[30:36] Dex’s juvenile record. Dex的少年犯记录
[30:38] Picked up for distribution of cocaine,June ’87. 1987年6月 因为贩卖可卡因被捕
[30:42] You were with him. 你和他在一起
[30:43] Dex got off.His father made a deal. Dex出狱了 他父亲和控方达成交易
[30:46] Sent him away to a fancy school.But not you,Victor. 把他送去一所高级学校 但你没有 Victor
[30:49] Nah,I took the full hit. 没有 我服满了刑期
[30:51] 24 months at Glen Mills Youth Detention Center. 在幽谷磨坊少年犯感化中心24个月
[30:55] These cords are sealed.Public has no access to them. 这些记录是保密的 公众无权查阅
[30:57] So tell me how theInquirer found out about it. 告诉我<调查报>怎么知道的
[31:02] You charging me? 你要指控我?
[31:03] Only other person who’d remember. 你是唯一知道的人
[31:05] Only one who can confirm it.You. 只有一个人可以证明 你
[31:08] Charge me if you’re gonna charge me. 要指控就指控吧
[31:10] Call Boone,tell him the job’s done. 给Boone打电话 告诉他事办完了
[31:12] Oh,you think I answer to Boone? 你觉得我是为Boone做事?
[31:13] You police,ain’t you? 你是警察 不是吗?
[31:21] I answer to him. 我为的是他
[31:25] You were pissed at Dex for dodging the bullet all those years ago. 你因为多年前Dex逃过惩罚而恨他
[31:28] Making something of himself. 就揭他的短 他自作自受
[31:29] – He gave me a second chance. – Right. – 他给了我第二次机会 – 是啊
[31:31] As his errand boy. 做他的跑腿
[31:33] What else was I good for? 我还能做什么呢?
[31:35] Exactly.You were nothing but a thug. 你什么都不是 只是个街头暴徒
[31:37] Thought you’d take him down a notch. 所以你要揭发他
[31:39] Remind everyone exactly what street Dex comes from. 让大家了解Dex到底是什么人
[31:41] But what I can’t figure out,Victor: why you had to shoot him,too. Victor 我不明白的是 你干嘛还要打死他
[31:46] I was so high that night,I barely rember what was happening. 我那晚吸多了 想不起发生了什么
[31:50] Go the hell away! 滚蛋!
[31:52] I told you.I…I thought you was a reporter. 我告诉过你 我…我以为你是记者
[31:58] Where have you been? 你去哪了?
[31:59] In here not feeling too good. 就在这 我不太舒服
[32:09] Any more? 还有吗?
[32:10] Look,I ain’t ever had nobody looking out for me. 我从没让任何人来找我
[32:12] Hey,drop that self-pity routine. 嘿 收起装可怜那一套
[32:15] The reporter just came. 记者来过
[32:16] They wanted me to know about what happened between us back in the day,you know? 他们想知道当年我们之间发生了什么 你明白吗?
[32:18] I didn’t say a word,but gave me money anyway. 我什么都没说 他们还是给了钱
[32:21] Doesn’t matter,Victor 没关系了 Victor
[32:24] I said nothing.I don’t even know how they found out. 我什么都没说 我都不知道他们怎么知道的
[32:26] It was Boone. 是Boone
[32:29] Someone slipped these under my door this morning. 今天早晨有人把这个放在我门口
[32:33] Thought it was you. 我以为是你
[32:37] Boone keeps pushing and pushing. Boone不断地进攻 进攻
[32:40] I’m sick of it. 我厌倦了
[32:45] This ends tonight. 今晚就会结束
[32:46] – What are you gonna do? – Talk to Boone. – 你要做什么? – 和Boone谈
[32:49] He’s got dirt on me,and I’ve got dirt on him. 他有我的丑闻 我也有他的
[32:59] Photo showed Boone with a woman? 照片上是Boone和一个女人?
[33:01] Stripper from the Oasis Club. 绿洲夜总会的一个脱衣舞娘
[33:03] He was doing her for months while his wife was sick and dying in the hospital. 他老婆在医院病得快死了 他却在和她乱搞
[33:07] A man of the people,my ass. 民众领袖 我呸
[33:09] When exactly did Dex go to see Boone? Dex究竟是几时去见Boone的?
[33:12] A few hours before he died. 他死前几个小时
[33:14] And you never told? 你从没说过?
[33:16] A guy like Dex. 像Dex这样的人
[33:18] High-profile,respected. 形象好 受人尊敬
[33:21] Gunned down like a dog. 却像狗一样被枪杀
[33:25] What do you think they’ll do to a guy like me? 你觉得他们对我会怎么做?
[33:38] Patrick.
[33:40] They’re towing my damn car. 他们在拖走我的车
[33:43] Jeez. 上帝
[33:54] Where did you find a parking employee with the balls to tow my car? 你从哪找的停车场小工有胆拖我的车?
[34:00] You’ve got your people,I’ve got mine. 你有你的人 我也有我的
[34:02] – Let’s talk about Dex Collins. – Why would I do that? – 说说Dex Collins吧 – 我干嘛要说?
[34:05] Because Doherty’s wife works admin at a juvenile court. 因为Doherty的妻子 在少年法庭做行政工作
[34:09] You had her look into Dex’s sealed record,leak it toThe Inquirer. 你派她查阅Dex的保密文件 把它泄露给<调查报>
[34:13] You can do better than that. 你还知道什么
[34:14] I also have a witness placing you with Dex the night he was murdered. 还有证人说Dex被杀那夜你和他在一起
[34:18] Maybe I should call my lawyers. 也许我该打给律师了
[34:20] Well,then we’re talking headlines,Grover. 那你就该上头版了 Grover
[34:22] Being a suspect in a murder investigation doesn’t really help when you’re making a run at mayor. 成为谋杀嫌疑犯对竞选市长没好处
[34:27] You know,I never knew you to be political,John. 我从不知道你这么懂政治 John
[34:30] If you’d played ball a few years ago,you’d be head of the department now. 你要是几年前就开始玩这手 早是部里的头了
[34:33] This isn’t politics. 这不是政治
[34:36] Everything’s politics. 所有事都是政治
[34:40] But since I like you,I’m going to give you ten minutes. 既然我欣赏你 就给你十分钟
[34:44] Ask your questions. 问吧
[34:46] Dex came to you the night he died.He had some photographs. Dex死的那晚去找你 他拿着一些照片
[34:50] I was expecting a showdown. 我本期待一决胜负
[34:51] But the boy had a way of surprising you. 可那孩子很会让人出其不意
[34:55] You had a… 你今天…
[34:58] tough day in the press. 面对媒体不好过吧
[35:00] It’s only going to get tougher. 以后只会更艰难
[35:02] Unless… you’ve come to surrender. 除非…你放弃
[35:11] You should probably avoid the Oasis Club. 你或许不该再去绿洲夜总会了
[35:16] At least while your wife’s in the hospital. 至少当你老婆住院时不要
[35:24] Hmm,that’s like telling a dog not to bark. 嗯–这就好像让狗不要叫一样难
[35:27] Everyone has something. 每个人都有些隐私
[35:31] Even you. 即使是你
[35:34] Let me tell my wife first. 让我先告诉我的妻子
[35:37] I don’t want her to see this in the news. 我不想让她从新闻里看到这个
[35:40] I’m giving these back to you. 我是来把这些还给你
[35:42] We’re wasting time beating each other to a pulp. 我们互相残杀只是在浪费时间
[35:46] And what do you propose? 你有什么建议?
[35:48] You kill the newspaper story,I kill the photos,no more smear jobs. 你摆平关于我的新闻 我销毁照片 不再互相诋毁
[35:52] How do I know there aren’t more copies? 我怎么知道你有没有多洗几份?
[35:53] You don’t.So let’s be the good guys,Grover. 你不知道 那就做好人吧 Grover
[35:58] I absolutely underestimated you. 我真是低估你了
[36:02] You know,if the roles were reversed,I wouldn’t pay you the courtesy. 如果我是你 我绝不会给你好脸色
[36:09] I know. 我知道
[36:10] So why are you doing it? 那你为什么这么做?
[36:13] ‘Cause I’m gonna beat you anyway. 因为我不管怎样都会打败你
[36:18] All my years in politics,I never met anyone like him. 我从政这些年 从没见过他这种人
[36:22] Kind of wish he was still around. 希望他还活着
[36:24] It would’ve made life interesting. 生活会变得很有趣
[36:26] You couldn’t last 30 years on the city council without knowing your enemies. 你在市议会30年 不可能不了解你的敌人
[36:30] You ever find out who took the photos? 你从不知道是谁拍了那些照片?
[36:32] No one in my campaign. 不是我阵营的人
[36:34] I’m curious,Grover,if Dex had lived,would you have killed the news story? Grover 我很好奇 如果Dex还活着 你会搞定那些新闻吗?
[36:48] Looks like your ten minutes are up. 看起来十分钟到了
[36:53] We’ll do it again real soon. 我们很快会再见的
[37:02] Something kicked up on your suspect from the lineup,Jorge Gomez. 疑犯中有人被认出来了 Jorge Gomez
[37:05] Turns out this isn’t his first arrest. 这不是他的第一次被捕
[37:07] I ran his name,no felonies. 我查了他的名字 没有重罪
[37:09] But he’s got a misdemeanor.Drunk and disorder in ’04. 但他有过轻罪 2004年醉酒和斗殴
[37:12] Held overnight on $500 bail. 付了500美元保释金 只被拘了一晚
[37:14] His boss at the time bailed him out. 他老板保释的
[37:16] His boss? 他的老板?
[37:17] Owner of the Diamond Diner. Diamond餐厅的老板
[37:23] You’re no career criminal,Warren. 你不是犯罪的行家 Warren
[37:26] If you were,you wouldn’t ask three other employees where to buy a gun before Jorge Gomez. 不然你就不会问Jorge Gomez 和其他3个雇员在哪能买到枪
[37:31] Or you’d have thought to toss it in the Schuylkill. 你会把枪扔进Schuylkill河里…
[37:33] Not in a drain pipe half a block from Dex’s body. 而不是离Dex尸体只有 半个街区外的排水管里
[37:36] Checked your story for that night. 我们看了你那晚的笔录
[37:37] Bartending at the Oasis. 在绿洲做招待员
[37:39] But the manager says you clocked you out early. 但经理说你那晚早走了一点
[37:41] Alibi’s shot; got you with the gun,it’s premeditated murder. 无不在场证明 和凶枪有直接联系 这是预谋杀人
[37:44] You’re looking at life. 你就等着终身监禁吧
[37:48] That gun was for protection. 那枪是用来自卫的
[37:50] That’s not how you used it. 可你不是用来自卫的
[37:52] You know,the thing about the Oasis Club? 绿洲夜总会发生的事 知道吗?
[37:54] That’s where those blackmail photos of Boone were taken. 那些勒索Boone的照片就是在那拍的
[37:56] See,what I don’t get,why put your neck out for Dex taking those photos,then get a gun to kill h? 我不明白 为什么你冒死为Dex 拍那些照片 然后却杀了他?
[38:01] That’s not how it happened. 事情不是这样的
[38:03] You going to have to explain it to us then,Warren. 那你要向我们说明一切 Warren
[38:06] So we can help you. 我们才能帮你
[38:09] Give us something for the DA. 让我们对地方检察官有个交代
[38:12] Do 20 years instead.Get some time with your family at the other end. 坐20年牢 出狱你还有时间陪陪家人
[38:17] I got a right to support a candidate without being harassed. 我有权不受威胁地支持一个候选人
[38:20] Well,sure,as long as it’s Boone. 当然 只要那是Boone
[38:22] Yeah,but Boone put the screws to you. 是啊 可Boone要搞垮你
[38:25] He used everything in his arsenal: the health department,even the cops. 他动用了他所有的权力 卫生局 甚至是警察
[38:30] He was out for blood. 他要弄死我
[38:33] He had people watching me. 他派人监视我
[38:35] It’s why I got the gun. 这就是为什么我带着枪
[38:37] Sure. 是啊
[38:40] Position you were in,hey,I’d have done the same. 如果我是你 我也会这么做
[38:43] All that rage,but why take it out on the wrong guy? 你很愤怒 但干嘛要迁怒别人?
[38:48] This epic dogfight between him and Boone, 他和Boone间的这场恶斗 把你夹在了中间
[38:52] ********* 让你不知道怎么办
[38:53] *********** 我没法思考 睡不着觉
[38:58] And Dex wouldn’t… 可Dex没有…
[39:02] What?What happened? 什么? 发生了什么?
[39:03] What made you turn? 什么让你转变了?
[39:09] All that talk about looking in the mirror,seeing faith– that was powerful stuff. 那些照镜子的理论 看到信心 —那是很打动人的
[39:16] That’s what hooked you onto Dex,right? 这就是为什么你跟随Dex 对吗?
[39:19] So let me ask you,when you look in the mirror now… 那我问你 当你现在照镜子时
[39:26] what do you see? 你看到什么?
[39:33] I see Dex. 我看到Dex
[39:45] Dex.
[39:46] There you are. 你在这
[39:49] Dex,where have you been? Dex 你去哪了?
[39:51] Look at this.No dealers.No buyers. 看看啊 没有毒贩 没有买家
[39:54] Boone had the cops sweep the block. Boone派警察清查了这个街区
[39:56] Today,Sixth Street. 今天是第六街
[39:58] Tomorrow,Seventh,the Eighth,the whole district… 明天是第七街 第八街 然后是整个地区…
[40:01] What happened with Boone? Boone怎么了?
[40:04] I wish I could’ve seen his face when he got those photos. 我真想看看他看到那些照片的表情
[40:08] It was you? 是你?
[40:10] You’re messing with the wrong guy,Warren. 你不该和他对着干 Warren
[40:13] That’s why I got this. 这就是为什么我弄了把这个
[40:15] Anyway,who cares?We are gonna win now! 再说 谁在乎? 我们要赢了!
[40:23] Dex…
[40:27] You didn’t use the photos? 你没用那些照片?
[40:30] We don’t have a chance without them. 我们不用它根本没有机会
[40:32] Look,we’re in a dead heatight now. 听着 我们现在处境是很困难
[40:34] But if we don’t pull it out this time,we’ll get him next time. 但如果我们这次没成功 我们下次会赢他的
[40:37] Next time is four years from now. 下次是四年之后了
[40:40] I don’t have four weeks! 我四个星期都活不了!
[40:44] Boone’s taken my restaurant. Boone要查封我的餐厅
[40:47] I can’t pay my bills. 我付不起罚单
[40:49] Now what’s he going to do to me when you lose? 你要是输了 他会对我怎么做?
[40:50] Warren,I guarantee you,he stays away. Warren 我向你保证 他不会这样的
[41:02] You cut a deal. 你和他做了交易
[41:05] What’d Boone offer? Boone给你什么了?
[41:06] Clean up your street? 整顿你的街道?
[41:08] Run you in another district? 让你掌管另一个区?
[41:11] Or was it a straight-up payoff? 还是直接付了钱?
[41:12] No,it’s not like that. 不 不是这样的
[41:14] I should’ve known. 我该想到的
[41:16] You’re just like the rest.All crooks! 你和其他人一样 都是骗子!
[41:18] – Sellouts! – Warren,for God’s sake… – 叛徒! – Warren 看在上帝份上…
[41:20] – And I’m the one who gets screwed! – Listen! Listen,man! – 我才是那个被整的人! – 听着!听着 伙计!
[42:00] * Keep looking through the windowpane *
[42:02] * Just trying to see through the pouring rain *
[42:05] * It’s hearing your name *
[42:08] * Hearing your name *
[42:10] * I really never felt quite the same *
[42:13] * Since I lost what I had to gain *
[42:15] * No one to blame,no one to blame *
[42:21] * It seems to me *
[42:23] * Can’t turn back the hands of time *
[42:31] * Oh,it seems to me *
[42:34] * Can’t turn back the hands of time *
[43:13] * Keep looking through the windowpane *
[43:16] * Just trying to see through the pouring rain *
[43:19] * It’s hearing your name *
[43:22] * Hearing your name *
[43:24] * I really never felt quite the same *
[43:26] * Since I lost what I had to gain *
[43:29] * No one to blame,no one to blame *
[43:34] * It seems to me *
[43:37] * Can’t turn back the hands of time *
[43:44] * Oh,it seems to me *
[43:47] * Can’t turn back the hands of time. *
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme