时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Look at me,Rita. | 看我这边Rita |
[00:56] | How about a little more sunshine on the goodies,huh? | 来点更诱人的如何? |
[00:58] | Zip!Men like to imagine,not see. | Zip 比起脱光了给人看 男人更喜欢若隐若现 |
[01:01] | Not this man. | 我是例外 |
[01:02] | You ain’t seeing nothing tonight,you keep it up. | 加把劲 今晚给我好好地拍照片 |
[01:04] | Oh…Betty,fix that sleeve. | Betty 把袖子挽起来点 |
[01:06] | There’s nothing’s wrong with it,Zip. | 袖子没有任何不妥 Zip |
[01:08] | Just move it up an inch. | 再挽上去一点就好 |
[01:11] | Yeah,like that. | 没错 就这样 |
[01:12] | Big difference. | 还真是差了好多 |
[01:13] | Hey,hey,hey,every detail matters in one of my pinups. | 嘿 我的美人照可是细节至上 |
[01:16] | That’s why Monty knows I’m the best. | 所以Monty才认为我是最棒的 |
[01:17] | Listen,this magazine is gonna be a lights-out,call-the-doctor smash. | 听好了 这本杂志绝对会家喻户晓 |
[01:21] | Cornucopias of cash,my friend. | 成为我们的摇钱树 |
[01:24] | Cornucopias. | 摇钱树 |
[01:26] | Here’s another fan letter from Beanie,Ree. | Ree 这是你的粉丝Beanie的来信 |
[01:28] | “Dear Ms. Flynn,thanks for writing me back.¡± | “亲爱的Flynn小姐 感谢你的回信” |
[01:31] | “I put your pinup in my locker today. | “今天我把你那期美人杂志收进储物柜了 |
[01:33] | You are prettier than all the stars” in the sky.¡± | 你是最闪亮的星星” |
[01:36] | Oh,he’s so sweet. | 他嘴巴真甜 |
[01:37] | Yeah,play with the straw,Ree. | Ree 就这样 继续 |
[01:40] | – So,how was the picture show last night? – Didn’t go. | – 昨晚的图片展如何 – 我没去 |
[01:42] | Well,I thought you had a date. | 什么 我还以为你约会去了 |
[01:43] | So did I.The rat didn’t even call. | 我页以为有约会 可那混蛋连个电话都没打 |
[01:45] | Oh,you should have come over. | 那你怎么没过来找我 |
[01:47] | Some of Zip’s New York friends were in town. | Zip的朋友从纽约过来了 |
[01:48] | You party all night? | 你们狂欢了一个晚上? |
[01:49] | Danced with the sunrise,koo koo. | 与阳光共舞 |
[01:55] | We’re going national. | 我们要名扬全国了 |
[01:57] | My new mag’s a go.Rita,they want you for the cover. | 我的新杂志成功啦 Rita 他们想让你上封面 |
[01:59] | Zip,you’re gonna take the picture. | Zip 你来拍照片 |
[02:08] | To Rita… | 敬 Rita |
[02:09] | the soda jerk who changed my life. | 你改变了我的人生 |
[02:12] | To everyone here. | 敬在场的各位 |
[02:14] | The only family I ever had. | 你们就是我的家人 |
[02:16] | Let’s paint the town red tonight!… | 今晚我们尽情狂欢吧 |
[03:06] | Jones? | 还是去Jones酒吧? |
[03:08] | We got to find another bar. | 我们换个地方吧 |
[03:10] | Got one in mind? | 想好去哪了吗? |
[03:13] | How about… | 就去… |
[03:14] | Jones? | Jones酒吧? |
[03:18] | Uh,Detective Rush? | 是Rush警探吗? |
[03:19] | – Yes? – Yeah,Gus Medica. | – 你是? – Gus Medica |
[03:22] | I’m sorry; this is the only time I could get here. | 很抱歉 我只能这个时候过来 |
[03:24] | Uh,we spoke on the phone yesterday. | 我们昨天通过电话的 |
[03:27] | Rita Flynn? | Rita Flynn? |
[03:28] | Oh,right,the pinup girl. | 哦 对 那个封面女郎 |
[03:30] | It’s a ’53 homicide. | 53年的一宗谋杀案 |
[03:32] | Detective Valens.You a relative,Mr.Medica? | Valens警探 你是她亲戚 Medica先生? |
[03:35] | No,uh,just a fan. | 不 我是她粉丝 |
[03:37] | Rita’s pinup got me through the Korean War. | Rita的美人照帮我熬过了韩战 |
[03:39] | My grandson was just deployed to Afghanistan. | 我孙子刚被派遣去了阿富汗 |
[03:42] | It has me thinking about Rita again. | 让我又想起了Rita |
[03:44] | Uh,this book came out a week ago. | 这本书是上个星期发行的 |
[03:47] | She was a real bombshell. | 她真是个人间尤物 |
[03:49] | Oh,she was more than a great figure. | 她可不仅仅是外表美丽 |
[03:52] | Her smile gave me hope. | 她的微笑让我看到了希望 |
[03:54] | Now,the book says that this is the first time that anything from Rita’s crime scene has ever been published. | 书上说 这是第一次公布 Rita案件的调查资料 |
[04:00] | Some records clerk moron probably buddied up to the media,let them have access to the box. | 肯定是某个档案室的笨蛋 和记者称兄道弟让对方得到资料 |
[04:06] | Mr. Medica,you said you had new informatio on the case? | Medica先生 你说你发现了新线索? |
[04:10] | Uh,yeah.Turns out I’ve had it for over 50 years. | 是的 原来我都已收藏了50年了 |
[04:13] | I bought this in 1955 at an estate sale of Rita’s stuff. | 这是我1955年 在Rita的财产拍卖会上买来的 |
[04:17] | It’s not your usual cheesecake. | 这不是普通的美女照? |
[04:19] | No… now,I’m a collector. | 不 我现在是个收藏家 |
[04:22] | This is unique. | 这张照片是独一无二的 |
[04:23] | I’ve never,ever seen another one like it. | 我从来没看过其他类似照片 |
[04:26] | Same clothes. | 同样的衣服 |
[04:28] | Same position of the glass on the table. | 桌上的玻璃杯也在同个位置 |
[04:30] | That’s what I noticed: same outfit,same everything. | 我也注意到了 同样的摆设 一切都是相同的 |
[04:34] | Look at the ice. | 看杯子里的冰块 |
[04:36] | Almost melted in the crime scene photo. | 犯罪现场照片里的冰已快融化了 |
[04:39] | Papers back then had said it was probably some creep,broke in… | 当时的报道说多半是个变态破门而入 |
[04:43] | So,who took this photo? | 这张照片是谁拍的? |
[04:47] | Photographer’s stamp. | 摄影师的印章 |
[04:49] | As good as a signature if we could make it out. | 如果我们可以把它复原 就能当签名证据了 |
[04:52] | May be a new witness. | 也许会是新的线索 |
[04:54] | Or the one who set Rita’s final pose. | 也许就是杀了Rita的那个人 |
[05:35] | Rita Marie Flynn | Rita Marie Flynn. |
[05:36] | Grew up poor in Tacony. | 在Tacony长大 |
[05:38] | Mom died young.Drunk father walked out. | 母亲在她很小的时候就去世 父亲酗酒离家出走 |
[05:42] | That’s a good start in life. | 童年真是够凄惨 |
[05:44] | Discovered by Monty Moran at the drugstore where she worked with her best friend, | Monty Moran在她工作的药店发现了她 |
[05:48] | Betty Sue Baker. | 她的好朋友Betty Sue Baker 也在那个药店工作 |
[05:49] | Jeffries is trying to find her. | Jeffries正在找她 |
[05:51] | Betty Sue.Got to love the ’50s. | Betty Sue 真够50年代的感觉 |
[05:54] | Downstairs neighbor heard a gunshot at 9:00,ran up, | 楼下的邻居在9点听到枪响 |
[05:56] | found the chain on the front door broken and Rita’s body. | 上楼发现门上的铰链断了 Rita被杀死在房里 |
[05:59] | Looked like an attempted sexual assault. | 看上去像是性侵犯未遂 |
[06:01] | No blood or semen,but her clothes were torn. | 没有血液或精液 但她的衣服被撕烂了 |
[06:03] | Peeping Tom had been reported in the neighborhood.Never caught the guy. | 附近邻居曾报警说有偷窥狂 但从没有抓到那家伙 |
[06:06] | No record of this mystery photographer. | 这个神秘摄影师也没有任何记录 |
[06:09] | Wanted to take a picture Rita didn’t. | Rita不想为他拍照 |
[06:11] | She kicks his ass out. | 把他赶了出去 |
[06:12] | He comes back without knocking. | 他又回来破门而入 |
[06:14] | An unregistered Webley .38 was found outside in the rain near the building. | 附近找到一把没有登记的 点38的Webley左轮枪 |
[06:18] | Matched the body bullet taken from Rita. | 与Rita体内取出的子弹相吻合 |
[06:20] | Webley’s made in England.Maybe it was registered there.Worth a look. | Webley是英国产的 也许在那登记过 查查看 |
[06:24] | Rita was on the cover of almost 30 pinup magazines. | Rita上过近30次的杂志封面 |
[06:27] | Those come dog-eared? | 你把那些杂志都翻烂了吧? |
[06:29] | Research. | 查案所需 |
[06:31] | Early ’50s: last days of selling sex with a G rating. | 50年代早期的分级制度 色情杂志还属于普通杂志 |
[06:34] | You have a pinup girl,boss? | 你也买过美女杂志吧 头儿 |
[06:36] | Sophia Loren | Sophia Loren. |
[06:38] | Had her picture taped inside my algebra book. | 我把她的照片贴在代数课本里 |
[06:40] | That will get you through math class. | 这样代数课才过得快点 |
[06:42] | Check out these theme shoots. | 看看这些照片 |
[06:44] | – Circus Girl. – Classy. | – “马戏团女孩” – 真漂亮 |
[06:49] | Rita Dresses for a Night on the Town. | Rita的变装之夜 |
[06:52] | “Planting a Garden.¡± | “园艺美女” |
[06:55] | Gardening– that’s just hot. | 园艺 真是性感热辣 |
[06:57] | Actually… | 我看看… |
[06:59] | that is kind of hot. | 还真是够火辣 |
[07:01] | Arthur “Zip” Fellig was Rita’s boyfriend.Last to see. | 绰号”Zip”的Arthur Fellig是Rita男友 也是最后一个见到她的人 |
[07:04] | I’ll try and track him down. | 我去把他找出来 |
[07:05] | Check with the ID unit.See what else they can get from Gus’s photo of Rita. | 联系身份鉴定部 看Gus提供的照片能否找到新线索 |
[07:17] | You Francine Rafferty? | 你是Francine Rafferty吗 |
[07:19] | – Depends. – On what? | – 看情况 – 什么情况? |
[07:21] | On what you want. | 看你要干嘛 |
[07:22] | I got a backlog of surveillance videos to blow up. | 我还有一堆监控录像要放大 |
[07:25] | One’s from a triple. | 只完成了三分之一 |
[07:27] | – **** – ***** | – 我是Valens 曾送了张照片过来 – 那个挂历女郎 |
[07:32] | ********** | 那个案子还挺有意思的 |
[07:35] | – Frankie – Scotty – ****** – ***** | |
[07:38] | ******Text a early ’50s. | 那是50年代柯达相纸拍的 |
[07:42] | Professional print right from the developing bath. | 专业冲印室里洗出来的照片 |
[07:44] | So,this wasn’t mass-produced? | 不是成批复制的照片? |
[07:46] | No,original. | 不 是最初的底片 |
[07:48] | Straight from a darkroom. | 直接从私人暗房里冲出来的 |
[07:50] | You missed first base,by the way. | 还有 你都没上到一垒 |
[07:53] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[07:53] | Softball game last Saturday. | 上周六的垒球赛 |
[07:58] | You missed it by a foot. | 就差了一英尺 |
[08:00] | You were too busy admiring your home run. | 你还沉醉在那个全垒打里 |
[08:03] | I played second base. | 我是二垒手 |
[08:05] | Oh,yeah.Yeah,that’s right. | 啊 想起来了 没错 |
[08:07] | What about the,uh… | 呃 那个… |
[08:10] | uh,rubber stamp? | 那个橡皮印章呢? |
[08:12] | Popped the ink and dirt traces. | 根据墨水和残留痕迹 |
[08:17] | Got this. | 还原出来的是这个 |
[08:18] | Stanley Nopell | Stanley Nopell. |
[08:20] | Great work,Frankie.Thanks. | 干得好 Frankie 谢了 |
[08:24] | You know,I touched that base. | 还有 我触到了一垒 |
[08:27] | The saddest lies are the ones we tell ourselves. | 最美好的谎言都是用来欺骗自己的 |
[08:39] | Say cheese is right. | 拍照时说”茄子”就对了 |
[08:45] | Welcome to Glamour World. | 魔法世界欢迎你们 |
[08:48] | who wants to be a star? | 谁想尝尝当明星的滋味? |
[08:50] | Detectives Valens and Miller– Philly Homicide. | 我们是Valens和Miller 费城警局凶案组警探 |
[08:54] | – We’re here about Rita Flynn. – Rita? | – 我们来调查Rita Flynn案的 – Rita? |
[08:56] | My God,after all these years. | 天啊 都过去那么多年了 |
[08:58] | Looks like you haven’t forgotten. | 看来你还记得她 |
[09:00] | She’s more popular than ever.A whole new generation is falling in love. | 她现在比以前还红 如今的年轻人都喜欢她 |
[09:05] | 500 bones?Better hope so. | 500美元? 希望能卖得出去 |
[09:07] | It’s an original signature there.It’s very rare. | 那可是她本人的签名 很难得的 |
[09:10] | Check out my Web site.My prints of her are selling like hotcakes. | 你们可以上我的网站看看 她的照片集卖得可好了 |
[09:13] | Understand you worked with her. | 你以前跟她共事过 |
[09:14] | We were a team.A good pinup isn’t just about the model. | 我们是个团队 一本好杂志可不仅仅靠个模特 |
[09:18] | We’re tracking a photographer Rita worked with. | 我们在找一个Rita合作过的摄影师 |
[09:20] | Took this. | 看看这个 |
[09:22] | Stanley Nopell? | Stanley Nopell? |
[09:24] | – You know him? – No. | – 你认识他? – 不认识 |
[09:26] | Wasn’t even aware that she worked with other photographers. | 我都不知道她还有跟 其他摄影师合作过 |
[09:29] | Seem surprised. | 你看起来挺吃惊的 |
[09:30] | Well,Rita and I were both under contract to Monty Moran,and… | Rita和我都跟Monty Moran签了约 |
[09:33] | no,Rita was faithful to me on both sides of the camera. | 无论是摄影还是日常生活 Rita一直都忠实于我 |
[09:43] | Here you go,pops. | 给你 |
[09:45] | I’m yours exclusively. | 以后我就是你的专属模特了 |
[09:46] | You won’t regret it. | 你一定不会后悔的 |
[09:48] | We’re like the immortal team of Buonarroti and Cavalieri. | 我们的团队将跟 米开朗琪罗和卡瓦列里一样辉煌 |
[09:50] | – Who are they? – No idea. | – 谁和谁? – 我也不知道 |
[09:52] | I heard that line in a movie. | 我在电影里听到的名字 |
[09:56] | Look,Rita. | 看那边 Rita |
[09:58] | He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
[09:59] | He’s got blue eyes to die for. | 他的蓝眼睛真是迷死人了 |
[10:01] | Isn’t he a dish? | 很棒吧? |
[10:03] | Supper and dessert. | 超级无敌棒 |
[10:04] | – Who is he? – He’s a banker. | – 是个什么人? – 银行家 |
[10:07] | He’s really sweet. | 他真是可爱 |
[10:08] | Betty Oh,Betty. | |
[10:10] | This one feels lucky. | 这男人走运了 |
[10:12] | Um,are you Rita Flynn? | 你好 你是Rita Flynn吗 |
[10:15] | No,she’s the Pope. | 不 她是教皇 |
[10:16] | – Can I have your autograph? – Sure thing,doll. | – 能帮我签名吗? – 当然可以 |
[10:22] | Oh,golly. | 太棒了 |
[10:25] | Drool is so charming. | 他那副花痴的神情真是性感 |
[10:26] | I used to jerk soda for that fella. | 我以前还卖过可乐给他呢 |
[10:28] | Bet he didn’t ask for your autograph then. | 但那时他可没跟你要签名 |
[10:30] | Life’s funny,ain’t it,koo koo? | 生活就是这么有趣 女人 |
[10:36] | Hey,Rita,it’s your song.Do your thing. | 嘿 Rita 这歌属于你 来唱一曲吧 |
[10:38] | – Aren’t you tired of it? – Come on,Ree.Do it. | – 你们就听不烦吗? – 来吧 Ree 唱一个 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | Funny old geezer. | 有趣的老头 |
[11:16] | He’s got a face like an angel. | 他有张天使的面孔 |
[11:20] | You and me to the top of the top. | 我们联手 天下无敌 |
[11:22] | To the top of the top! | 天下无敌! |
[11:29] | Rita was the life of the… | Rita就是生命… |
[11:33] | She was my life. | 她就是我的生命 |
[11:35] | We were going to get married. | 我们就快结婚了 |
[11:36] | All that male attention make any boyfriend jealous. | 那么多男性倾慕者 你可要嫉妒死了 |
[11:38] | Ah,it’s just part of the business. | 那只是生意而已 |
[11:40] | Long as she went home with me. | 只要她跟我回家就行 |
[11:42] | Back in the day,you said you were home the night Rita was killed. | 回想一下 你说Rita被杀当晚你在家 |
[11:46] | Hit the sack early that night for a big shoot in the morning. | 那晚早早就睡了 第二天早上有重要的拍摄活动 |
[11:49] | What about Monty? | 那Monty呢? |
[11:50] | He could’ve hired this Nopell guy for another shoot. | 他可能请了这个Nopell拍另一场 |
[11:53] | If he was a photographer,Monty would have known him.He knew everyone. | 如果他是个摄影师 Monty会知道 他谁都认识 |
[11:56] | But you never heard of him? | 但你从没听说过他? |
[11:56] | No.I told you I…I didn’t. | 是的 我说过…不认识 |
[11:59] | Stay in town,Zip. | 留在城里 Zip |
[12:01] | I might be back for a headshot. | 我可能回来拍特写照 |
[12:10] | Rita… | Rita… |
[12:12] | Yeah,she was a sweet kid. | 这孩子人很好 |
[12:14] | She was like a daughter to me. | 她就像我的女儿 |
[12:16] | Yeah,to this day I blame myself. | 直到今天我都在责备自己 |
[12:19] | Why’s that,Monty? | 为什么呢 Monty? |
[12:20] | Well,I made her famous. | 我让她成了名 |
[12:22] | And with fame came the attention of men,good and bad. | 名气大就引来了倾慕者 良莠不齐 |
[12:25] | In those days,any creep could find her address in the phone book. | 那个时候 任何怪胎 都能在电话簿上找到她的地址 |
[12:29] | – You own a gun back in ’53,Monty? – No.Why? | – 53年时你有枪吗 Monty? – 没有 为什么? |
[12:31] | Well,police never took a statement from you back then. | 因为警方从未取过你的证词 |
[12:33] | Well,I thought she was assaulted by some sick pervert. | 我以为 她是被什么变态袭击的 |
[12:37] | Did Rita have her picture taken by anyone besides Zip? | 除了Zip 还有其他人给Rita拍过照片吗? |
[12:40] | Oh,guys always wanted to take her picture. | 人人都想给她拍照片 |
[12:42] | See,the thing about a good photo,you can stare at it over and over and still find… | 一张好照片的妙处就在于 即使盯着反复看 仍能发现… |
[12:50] | a new meaning in it. | 一种新的意境 |
[12:52] | We’re looking for a photographer named Stanley Nopell. | 我们在找一位叫Stanley Nopell的摄影师 |
[12:55] | Took this picture of Rita. | 帮Rita照了这张照片 |
[12:56] | You ever work with him,Monty? | 你和他共事过吗 Monty? |
[12:59] | Stanley Nopell? | Stanley Nopell? |
[13:01] | Never heard of him. | 从没听过他 |
[13:04] | Did Rita mention anyone in particular might have been bothering her? | Rita有没有说过 有什么怪人骚扰她? |
[13:07] | No,she never said anything. | 没有 她什么都没说过 |
[13:09] | But,well,there… | 但是 的确… |
[13:11] | there was a fan. | 的确有个仰慕者 |
[13:13] | Took things a little too far. | 做得有点太过了 |
[13:16] | Al,what part of “opportunity of Brobdingnagian proportions” do you not understand? | Al 关于”绝佳机遇”你还有哪不懂的? |
[13:21] | Hey,what’s the holdup? | 嘿 怎么耽误了? |
[13:23] | Zip’s running late.Keep your hat on,koo koo. | Zip迟到了 记着戴帽子 koo koo |
[13:25] | So what are you gonna wear for the big date with Blue Eyes? | 和蓝眼睛约会 你准备穿什么? |
[13:27] | I don’t know. | 还不知道呢 |
[13:28] | I wish I could buy something new. | 要是能买件新衣服就好了 |
[13:29] | Borrow something from wardrobe.No one’ll notice. | 从化妆间借吧 没人会注意的 |
[13:31] | – You think? – Sure. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[13:33] | But I want you to report back to me lickety-split after the date. | 但我要你一约会完就飞回来向我报告 |
[13:36] | I want to hear everything. | 我想知道每个细节 |
[13:47] | Smile,you’re on Candid Camera. | 笑一个 你要被偷拍了 |
[14:04] | Mr.DeMille,I presume. | 还以为你是DeMille先生吧 (电影<日落大道>里的摄影师) |
[14:06] | Sorry,boss.Traffic. | 抱歉 老板 堵车 |
[14:07] | All right,hup two.Folks,break’s over. | 好吧 你们俩 快点 大伙 休息结束 |
[14:09] | Oh,I forgot my lei! | 噢 我忘了花环了! |
[14:17] | Beanie Emerson,yeah. | Beanie Emerson 对 |
[14:20] | He was the president of Rita’s fan club. | 他是Rita粉丝俱乐部的头儿 |
[14:22] | Sounds like he took to the job. | 听起来他很喜欢这工作 |
[14:24] | The kid showed up everywhere we went. | 我们去哪都能看到这小孩 |
[14:27] | She consider him a friend? | 她把他当成朋友? |
[14:28] | No,he was just a boy. | 没有 他只是个男孩 |
[14:30] | Back then,we thought it was teenage hijinks. | 那时候 我们以为是小孩的闹剧 |
[14:34] | Right. | 不错 |
[14:35] | Now we just call it “stalking.¡± | 我们现在称为”BT粉丝” |
[14:42] | Up all night trying to track this Stanley Nopell dude. | 整个晚上都在查这个Stanley Nopell |
[14:45] | – Any luck? – The guy’s a ghost. | – 有收获? – 这人简直是鬼魂 |
[14:47] | No driver’s license,voter registration– like he don’t exist. | 没有驾照或选举注册号: 就像他不存在一样 |
[14:51] | Well,we found Beanie. | 我们找到Beanie了 |
[14:53] | Got him in the box. | 在审讯室 |
[14:54] | He still go by Beanie? | 他还是叫Beanie? |
[15:01] | Research. | 研究调查 |
[15:11] | How’re you doing,Ben? | 你还好吗 Ben? |
[15:13] | Detectives Miller and Valens. | 警探Miller和Valens |
[15:16] | This really about Rita Flynn? | 这真是关于Rita Flynn吗? |
[15:18] | Really is.Understand you were president of her fan club. | 确实如此 你是粉丝俱乐部的主席 |
[15:20] | You bet.This was back in the ’50s. | 没错 这是50年代的事了 |
[15:23] | So it was you? | 所以那是你吗? |
[15:24] | Snuck into Rita’s apartment night she died? | Rita死的那晚偷溜进了她的公寓? |
[15:26] | What?No. | 什么? 不 |
[15:28] | You broke into her dressing room.Figure apartment’s a piece of cake. | 你闯进了她的化妆间 那闯公寓也就小意思了 |
[15:31] | Still got the panty collection,Beanie? | 还留着内裤收藏吗 Beanie? |
[15:33] | I was out of town with my parents when Rita died. | Rita死的那天我和父母出城了 |
[15:37] | Florida. | 在佛罗里达 |
[15:39] | That wasn’t the question,Ben. | 这不是我要问的 Ben |
[15:42] | Look,I was…I was 15. | 你看 我那时才…才15岁 |
[15:44] | You know what those pictures do to a kid that age? | 知道对这么大的小孩来说 那些照片意味着什么吗? |
[15:46] | Got an eyewitness saw you breaking and entering,Beanie. | 有目击证人看到你闯入公寓 Beanie |
[15:49] | You were stalking her. | 你在跟踪她 |
[15:50] | Look,maybe I was a little bit too,you know,zealous. | 瞧 我可能是太过…狂热了 |
[15:54] | I admit,I did follow her around a lot. | 我承认 我经常跟踪她 |
[15:57] | But it wasn’t me she had to fear. | 可她要怕的并不是我 |
[16:46] | Betty? | Betty? |
[16:49] | Betty,wait. | Betty 等等 |
[16:51] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[16:54] | I came to show you something. | 我来给你看样东西 |
[16:56] | Your dad said this was a restaurant. | 你爸爸说这是家餐馆 |
[16:59] | I told my dad I’m waiting tables. | 我告诉我爸我是服务生 |
[17:02] | – Please,Rita,just go. – You need money? | – 求你了 Rita 你走吧 – 你需要钱吗? |
[17:04] | I could lend you some. | 我可以借给你点 |
[17:05] | – You got $500 for all of last years’ rent? – Doesn’t your dad pay for… | – 去年的年租要500块 你有吗? – 你爸爸不负担… |
[17:09] | My dad drinks away every penny I make from photo shoots. | 拍照片赚的钱都拿去给我爸买酒喝了 |
[17:15] | You were wrong,Rita. | 你错了 Rita |
[17:17] | Men do like to see. | 男人们喜欢看 |
[17:20] | And they pay for it. | 看完还会掏钱 |
[17:22] | But,Betty,this isn’t you. | 但是 Betty 这不是你 |
[17:24] | What if Blue Eyes finds out? | 如果蓝眼睛发现了怎么办? |
[17:26] | How would he find out? | 他怎么会发现? |
[17:28] | – Oh,no,Betty,I’d… – Go to hell! | – 不 Betty 我会… – 去死吧! |
[17:35] | Yeah,I thought they were friends. | 我以为她们是朋友呢 |
[17:37] | But that girl… | 但那个女孩… |
[17:39] | she was angry. | 她可是火大了 |
[17:42] | Ashamed or something. | 羞愧还是什么的 |
[17:44] | Shame. | 羞愧 |
[17:45] | Guess that’s something a panty sniffer like you don’t suffer much,huh? | 猜你们这种内裤狂才不会羞愧呢 是吗? |
[17:49] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Such a big fan of Rita, | – 这话什么意思? – 你那么迷Rita |
[17:52] | why didn’t you tell somebody about this? | 为什么不和别人说呢? |
[17:53] | I was a minor. | 我还未成年 |
[17:55] | I wasn’t even supposed to be in that club. | 根本不该参加那个俱乐部的 |
[17:57] | Well,thanks for your time… | 好了 谢谢合作… |
[17:59] | Beanie | Beanie. |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:11] | Are you here about the Bangladesh recovery? | 是来咨询孟加拉国的重建工作吗? |
[18:13] | I’m Detective Rush,Betty. | 我是警探Rush Betty |
[18:15] | – Philly Homicide. – Homicide?I don’t understand. | – 费城警局凶案组的 – 凶杀案? 我不明白 |
[18:17] | It’s about Rita Flynn. | 是有关Rita Flynn |
[18:19] | Rita?For heaven’s sake. | Rita? 老天 |
[18:22] | You told the police back then the two of you were good friends. | 那时 你告诉警方说你们是好朋友 |
[18:25] | The best of friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[18:27] | You two ever get into a spat? | 你们有过争吵吗? |
[18:30] | No. | 没有 |
[18:32] | She made a lot more money than you as a model. | 她做模特可比你挣得多 |
[18:35] | Now,how about you?You get paid enough to make ends meet? | 你现在怎样? 钱还够用吗? |
[18:38] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[18:40] | You remember a club called The Red Curtain? | 你记得红帘夜总会吗? |
[18:47] | Ms.Rush,that was a long time ago. | Rush小姐 那是很久以前了 |
[18:50] | My father was an alcoholic who needed my help. | 我父亲是个酒鬼 需要我的支助 |
[18:54] | I’m not proud,but… | 我不以此为荣 但… |
[18:56] | I did what I had to do. | 我不得不这样做 |
[18:57] | Desperate people do desperate things. | 绝望的人会做绝望的事 |
[19:00] | If you’re implying I had anything to do with Rita’s death… | 要是你想暗示我和Rita的死有关… |
[19:03] | You lied about the fight,Betty. | 你对吵架的事撒谎了 Betty |
[19:05] | I was upset. | 我当时很生气 |
[19:09] | Rita calmed me down.We had a heart-to-heart. | Rita让我冷静下来 我们又开诚布公地谈了一次 |
[19:11] | – When was this? – At the club. | – 这是什么时候? – 在夜总会 |
[19:14] | Only Rita could find humanity in such a depressing place. | 只有Rita才能在这么乌烟瘴气的地方 发现人性 |
[19:18] | (sultry jazz music plays) | (sultry jazz music plays) |
[19:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:31] | I just lost my temper.I’m under such pressure. | 我发了脾气 我压力太大了 |
[19:33] | You don’t have to apologize,Betty. | 你不用道歉 Betty |
[19:35] | – I just want to help you. – I know. | – 我只是想帮你 – 我知道 |
[19:36] | So what was that surprise that you came to show me? | 那么 你想给我看的惊喜是什么? |
[19:40] | Remember when I was taking pictures? | 记得我在拍照的时候吗? |
[19:42] | Ta-da! | 塔哒! |
[19:44] | There’s a great one of you. | 你这张很棒 |
[19:52] | But these aren’t glamorous. | 可是这些一点也不出彩 |
[19:54] | Ordinary life can be beautiful,too. | 凡尘俗世也很美丽 |
[19:56] | Ordinary life?What are you talking about? | 凡尘俗世? 你在说什么? |
[19:58] | I don’t know.Real stuff. | 我不知道 真实的生活 |
[20:00] | Remember when we were jerking soda,all the crazy characters who would come in? | 记得我们卖苏打水的那会吗 什么疯子都能遇到? |
[20:04] | You mean like Half-a-scoop Lou? | 你是说半勺卢吗? |
[20:06] | Yeah! | 对呀! |
[20:07] | “A full scoop’s bad for the joints.¡± | “一整勺对关节不好” |
[20:09] | See,I miss people like that. | 我太怀念那样的人了 |
[20:14] | Oh,yeah…See him? | 太棒了…看到他了? |
[20:16] | That’s a face with a thousand stories. | 那是一张历经沧桑的脸 |
[20:24] | Get that camera out of here! | 把相机拿走! |
[20:27] | Lady,you better destroy that picture,or so help me,I’ll do it for you myself! | 女士 你最好把照片毁了 不然我自己动手! |
[20:32] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[20:36] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个人? |
[20:39] | Regular. | 常客 |
[20:41] | Named Reg Donaldson. | 叫Reg Donaldson |
[20:43] | Came back from the front with a few screws loose. | 从战场回来就失了魂 |
[20:46] | World War II vet? | 二战老兵? |
[20:48] | Everyone walked around him on eggshells. | 从他身边走都要小心翼翼 |
[20:50] | The scariest guy in a scary place. | 恐怖之地最恐怖的人 |
[20:52] | You know if he carried a gun? | 他有枪吗? |
[20:54] | I saw him pull it one night on a drunk who took his seat by mistake. | 有晚我看到他用枪对着一个醉汉 就因为位子被误占了 |
[20:59] | So you saw this man pull a gun on someone; Rita’s shot to death; | 你看到那男人用枪指着别人 Rita是被枪击致死的 |
[21:03] | and you never went to the police? | 你也不去报警吗? |
[21:04] | Detective…I saw this when I was working as a dancer. | 警探…我是做舞女时看到的 |
[21:12] | Good to see you turned your life around,Betty. | 很高兴看到你生活变样了 Betty |
[21:15] | Think of anything else,give me a call. | 想起什么就给我打电话 |
[21:23] | – Found something? – Maybe. | – 发现什么了? – 也许吧 |
[21:26] | Here. | 看这儿 |
[21:28] | At first,I thought this was a lighter.You see that? | 我开始以为这是打火机 看到吗? |
[21:30] | Yeah,what is it? | 是什么? |
[21:32] | Here,look closer. | 给 仔细看 |
[21:34] | Camera that took this was a Leica 3A. | 照这相片的是莱卡3A相机 |
[21:37] | It’s unique for the time.That’s actually the self-timer switch. | 那时很少见 是定时拍摄开关 |
[21:41] | Are you listening? | 在听吗? |
[21:43] | The Leica 3A,self-timer. | 莱卡3A相机 定时拍摄 |
[21:46] | Saying Rita took that photo herself. | 就是说那照片是Rita自拍的 |
[21:50] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[21:53] | Turns out that American shell-shocked war vet from the strip club | 脱衣舞俱乐部那个患弹震症的老兵 |
[21:57] | spent time in a psych ward in England. | 在英国精神病院住过 |
[21:59] | Along with our gun.Check this out. | 加上持枪 对了 |
[22:02] | ID unit says the photo Gus brought in was a self-rtrait. | 鉴证科说Gus买的照片是自拍照 |
[22:06] | But the stamp says Stanley. | 可印章上是Stanley |
[22:11] | It’s that song she used to sing. | 是她以前总爱唱的那歌 |
[22:31] | Rita… was Stanley Nopell. | Rita 就是Stanley Nopell. |
[22:35] | Saying she was a photographer? | 就是说她是个摄影师? |
[22:37] | Trying to be,at least. | 至少她想成为摄影师 |
[22:39] | Not a lot of female photographers back then,so she makes up a man’s name. | 那时没什么女性摄影师 所以她编了个男人名 |
[22:43] | Snaps a shot of Reg Donaldson with a stripper. | 不小心拍到Reg Donaldson 和脱衣舞女一起的照片 |
[22:45] | Yeah,married guy,caught red-handed. | 已婚男人 被逮个正着 |
[22:47] | Guy’s half off his nut already. | 那人本来就半疯了 |
[22:49] | Not a photo you want coming home to the missus. | 不希望老婆看到这种照片 |
[22:51] | So this guy wasn’t going after Rita the pinup girl. | 他不是冲着挂历女郎Rita去的 |
[22:54] | He was after Rita the photographer. | 而是摄影师Rita |
[23:05] | Ever spend time in the UK,Mr.Donanaldson? | 以前去过英国吗 Donanaldson先生? |
[23:07] | I thought this was about Rita Flynn. | 今天不是谈Rita Flynn吗? |
[23:09] | Well,if you could answer the question… | 希望你能回答这问题 |
[23:11] | I was in England after the war. | 我战后在英国待过 |
[23:13] | Pick up a gun while you were there? | 在那里的时候弄了把枪? |
[23:14] | – No. – But you owned a rearm? | – 没有 – 但你持有武器? |
[23:17] | A Browning .22.I worked nights in a bad neighborhood. | 一把布朗宁点22手枪 我在很乱的街区上夜班 |
[23:20] | Understand you spent some time under a doctor’s psychiatric care. | 我们知道你曾经接受精神病治疗 |
[23:23] | What is this? | 什么意思? |
[23:24] | We’ve got witnesses saying you threatened Rita Flynn. | 我们有证人说你威胁过Rita Flynn |
[23:26] | What?You think I shot her? | 什么?你们认为我杀了她? |
[23:29] | She had a photo that could have broken up your marriage. | 她拿着一张能毁了你婚姻的照片 |
[23:31] | My marriage was already broken. | 我的婚姻早就毁了 |
[23:34] | I overreacted. | 我反应过激了 |
[23:36] | I-I just wanted to be anonymous. | 我…我只希望默默无闻 |
[23:40] | Anonymous? | 默默无闻? |
[23:40] | I was pretty messed up after the war.Couldn’t relate to people. | 我战后情况糟透了 没法和人相处 |
[23:43] | Just a… | 只能… |
[23:45] | bottle in a bar. | 不停喝酒 |
[23:48] | Did you see Rita again,Reg? | 你后来又见Rita了吗 Reg? |
[23:50] | Yeah,she found me and apologized. | 是 她找到我并向我道歉 |
[23:53] | Asked me to help her out,take her around the old neighborhood. | 让我帮她的忙 带她去老城区四处转转 |
[23:57] | – Where’s that? – Tacony.She wanted to take pictures. | – 在哪? – Tacony 她想拍些照片 |
[24:02] | She pulled me out of the dark. | 她带我走出了黑暗 |
[25:09] | She said she was going to show me the pictures,but then I read in the paper that… | 她说会给我看那些照片 可后来我看到报纸… |
[25:16] | What a world. | 这是什么世界啊 |
[25:19] | Where were you that night,Reg? | 你那晚在哪 Reg? |
[25:21] | Same place I was every night: The Red Curtain,trying to forget. | 每晚都去的地方 红帘夜总会 尽力忘记一切 |
[25:24] | Rita mention anyone she was having problems with? | Rita说过和谁有矛盾吗? |
[25:27] | No,she was in a good mood.She… | 没有 她那时心情很好 她… |
[25:29] | said she was thinking about quitting modeling. | 说她考虑不当模特了 |
[25:33] | Quick follow-up. | 即时跟进 |
[25:35] | Think Rita got that photo developed somewhere or could she have done it on her own? | Rita是在别处洗的照片还是自己洗的? |
[25:41] | Lots of photography clubs back then. | 以前有很多摄影俱乐部 |
[25:43] | – Home darkrooms were pretty common. – Right. | – 家用暗房很普遍 – 是啊 |
[25:48] | So…who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[25:50] | Your great-grandfather in there or something? | 你曾祖父在里面? |
[25:53] | No,I-I found it inside a used book. | 不 我从一本旧书里找到的 |
[25:56] | Every time I look at it,I see something new.You know? | 每次看我都能发现新东西 知道吗? |
[25:59] | That guy’s derby hat there,that woman’s smile. | 那人戴着圆顶礼帽 那个女人在微笑 |
[26:03] | I wonder what made her smile. | 我在想她为什么会笑 |
[26:04] | Yeah.I love the mystery of old photographs. | 我喜欢老照片的神秘 |
[26:07] | – We’ll never know. – Well,maybe we do. | – 我们永远不会知道 – 也许可以 |
[26:10] | You see that guy?He’s knocking boots with her. | 看到那人了吗?他在和她调情 |
[26:12] | Just whispered in her ear,”My compartment,five minutes.¡± | 对她耳语 “五分钟后 我的包厢见” |
[26:16] | No. | 不 |
[26:17] | She just slipped a slow-acting poison in that guy’s drink. | 她刚在那个男的的杯里放了慢性毒药 |
[26:22] | – Why? – Well,it’s her husband. | – 为什么? – 那是她丈夫 |
[26:24] | She’s gonna inherit a million bucks. | 她会继承一百万美元 |
[26:28] | Wicked imagination,Frankie. | 很邪恶的想法 Frankie |
[26:32] | Is your cell phone dead? | 你手机坏了吗? |
[26:34] | My phone?No. | 我手机?没有 |
[26:37] | Quick follow-ups are phone calls. | 即时跟进打电话就好了 |
[26:40] | Unless there’s another reason you stopped by. | 除非你来还有别的事 |
[26:42] | Yeah.I got reservations. | 是 我预定好了座位 |
[26:44] | – You and me. – Dinner? | – 你和我 – 晚餐? |
[26:47] | – No. – What did you have in mind? | – 不是 – 你有什么打算? |
[26:49] | That a yes? | 你同意了? |
[26:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:04] | Hey,Miller got a hit on the gun.Registered to a Philip Moran in London. | Miller找到了枪的线索 它属于伦敦的Philip Moran |
[27:08] | Moran?Related to Monty Moran? | Moran?和Monty Moran是亲戚? |
[27:10] | His unRe. | 是他的叔叔 |
[27:11] | Couldn’t be our doer because he died in January ’53, | 他1953年1月就死了 不可能是凶手 |
[27:14] | ve months before Rita was murdered. | Rita被害前五个月 |
[27:16] | Uncle could have given it to Monty. | 叔叔可能把它给了Monty |
[27:17] | And Monty started a British version of See Magazine in 1950. | Monty在1950年创办了<透视>杂志英国版 |
[27:21] | Traveled back and forth all the time. | 经常来往于两地 |
[27:24] | Got a little gun problem,Monty. | 你持有枪支 Monty |
[27:26] | Haven’t we already gone over this? | 我们不是都说过了吗? |
[27:28] | Yeah,which means either you’re lying or… | 是的 就是说你要么在说谎… |
[27:30] | you’re starting to slip. | 要么就是想脱罪 |
[27:33] | Wasn’t your magazine that got Rita killed. | Rita被杀不是因为你的杂志 |
[27:36] | It was your gun. | 而是因为你的枪 |
[27:38] | I never fired a gun in my life. | 我这辈子从没开过枪 |
[27:41] | Except the one that killed Rita. | 除了杀Rita的那次 |
[27:43] | This was registered to your dead uncle. | 那枪是你叔叔的 |
[27:52] | My God,I’d forgotten all about the damn thing. | 天 我都忘了有这么个东西 |
[27:55] | My uncle gave it to me for a gift. | 我叔叔把它作为礼物送给我 |
[27:57] | A Webley .38. Bullet from that gun ended up in Rita. | 这把Webley点38手枪的子弹杀死了Rita |
[28:00] | That gun was stolen two months before Rita died. | 这把枪在Rita死前两个月就被偷了 |
[28:03] | – You never reported it. – Look,this is ludicrous. | – 你没报过警 – 这太可笑了 |
[28:06] | I had no reason to kill Rita. | 我没有理由杀Rita |
[28:09] | She tell you she was going to quit modeling? | 她告诉你她要退出模特界了吗? |
[28:10] | Eh,she told me about it,but I wasn’t upset. | 她说过 可我不生气 |
[28:12] | You invested a lot of money in her. | 你在她身上投了很多钱 |
[28:14] | Would have taken a big hit of your circulation. | 这会给你的资金周转带来很大问题 |
[28:16] | Yeah,but I was not about to let an asset like that walk out the door. | 是 可我不会让那么大笔资产溜走 |
[28:26] | Are you decent? | 你换好衣服了吗? |
[28:27] | – I used to be. – You should lock your door,cupcake. | – 我刚才换过 – 你应该锁门 亲爱的 |
[28:43] | What have we got here? | 这是什么? |
[28:47] | These are fantastic. | 真漂亮 |
[28:49] | Who took ’em? | 谁拍的? |
[28:50] | Me. | 我 |
[28:52] | Come on.Don’t kid a kidder. | 得了 别逗了 |
[28:54] | No kidding,koo koo. | 没开玩笑 宝贝 |
[28:58] | You got more tricks up your sleeve than Harry Houdini. | 你袖子里的戏法比Harry Houdini还多 (美国魔术大师) |
[29:02] | – I’m through with pinups,Monty. – Thought you were having fun. | – 我当够了挂历模特 Monty – 我还以为你很喜欢 |
[29:04] | I’m bored of making other people smile. | 我厌倦了取悦别人 |
[29:07] | When I take these pictures,I smile. | 当我拍这些照片时 我才会笑 |
[29:10] | So you want to ba photographer? | 就是说你想做个摄影师? |
[29:12] | I don’t know.Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[29:15] | These are like the ones they got in Life Magazine. | 这些照片好像<生活>杂志上登的 |
[29:17] | You could be a photojournalist,take serious pictures. | 你可以当个摄影记者 拍严肃的照片 |
[29:19] | You think? | 你真这么想? |
[29:21] | Oh,no,n-no,Rita. | 不不 Rita |
[29:23] | Uh-uh,I didn’t sign you to a pinup contract ’cause I wanted your autograph,so… | 我跟你签挂历女郎的合同 不是想要你的签名 |
[29:29] | But can’t we work something out? | 但我们可以商量一下吗? |
[29:39] | Tell you what.How’d you like ’em published? | 我问你 你想不想发表这些作品? |
[29:43] | Come on.Hey,don’t kid a kidder. | 别闹了 不要开玩笑 |
[29:46] | You got a real way of understanding people. | 你很善于理解别人 |
[29:50] | I can see it in those pictures,too. | 我也能从那些照片里看出来 |
[29:54] | Now you’re just trying to sweet-talk me. | 你只不过是想安慰我 |
[29:56] | Hey,if I can’t have you as a pinup girl,I sure as hell want you as a photographer. | 如果不能让你当我的挂历女郎 那我肯定要你当我的摄影师 |
[30:05] | As talented as Rita was in front of the camera,she was even more talented behind it. | 镜头后的Rita比在镜头前更加有天分 |
[30:10] | Hell,I was even going to make more money that way. | 那样我赚的钱会更多 |
[30:13] | What a sell: “queen of the lens.¡± | 多好的卖点–“摄影皇后” |
[30:19] | Still got some of her old negatives,too. | 我还留着她的那些底片 |
[30:21] | I never could bring myself to print them. | 从没想过去发表它们 |
[30:23] | Who else had access to that gun,Monty? | 谁还能拿到那把枪 Monty? |
[30:25] | I kept it locked up in a small safe in the studio. | 我把它锁在工作室的一个小保险箱里 |
[30:29] | Anyone else have a key to that safe? | 谁还有保险箱的钥匙? |
[30:31] | No,just Zip.Kept his expensive lenses in there. | 没有 只有Zip 他把贵重的镜头放在那 |
[30:34] | Did Zip know Rita wanted to leave modeling? | Zip知道Rita想离开模特界吗? |
[30:36] | I don’t know,but I’ll tell you one thing– I was– I wasn’t sad to see him go. | 不知道 不过 我-我对他的离开一点也不难过 |
[30:40] | Package deal like that,I was better off without. | 这样捆绑式交易 我宁愿不签 |
[30:44] | Talking about Zip with Rita? | 关于Zip和Rita的? |
[30:46] | All that time,I thought that blowhard made her look good till I realized it was the other way around. | 以前我一直以为是那吹牛大王让她出名 原来正好相反 |
[30:58] | Yes,ma’am,uh,the pictures are ready. | 是 夫人 照片洗好了 |
[31:00] | Are you aware of our two- for-one special on 8x10s? | 你知道我们8×10照片买一送一吗? |
[31:04] | Special can wait,Zippy. | 优惠套餐可以等一会 Zippy |
[31:06] | You remember the safe Monty had in his studio? | 你记得Monty工作室里的保险箱吗? |
[31:08] | Safe?No. | 保险箱?不知道 |
[31:10] | You should.He gave you a key to it. | 你应该知道 他给过你钥匙 |
[31:12] | – That’s where you kept your lenses,right? – I guess. | – 你在那放镜头 是吗? – 也许吧 |
[31:14] | Oh,yeah,come to think of it,uh,I stored a few of ’em in ther | 是 想起来了 我是在那里放了一些 |
[31:17] | Along with his gun.Come to think of that? | 和他的枪放在一起 想起来了吗? |
[31:19] | No,I don’t remember any gun. | 没有 我不记得有什么枪 |
[31:21] | Well,how about Rita telling you she wanted to quit modeling? | Rita告诉你她要退出模特界了吗? |
[31:23] | – Well,that was just something she said. – Said she wanted to become a photographer. | – 她是说过 – 跟你说她想成为摄影师 |
[31:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:28] | Taking a few snapshots and doing what I do are two different things entirely. | 照些快照跟我的职业完全是两码事 |
[31:31] | I checked your rsum,Zip. | 我看过你的简历了 Zip |
[31:33] | – You had a hard time getting work after Rita died. – I loved Ree. | – Rita死后你一时都找不到工作 – 我爱Rita |
[31:36] | It took me a while before I could photograph a woman again. | 过了一段时间我才能拍别的女人 |
[31:39] | Yeah,especially since no other magazine would hire you. | 是啊 特别是没别的杂志愿意雇你 |
[31:41] | Barely lasted another year as a pinup photographer. | 那之后你做挂历摄影师都没坚持 一年 |
[31:44] | – That’s ’cause you were a hack. – You don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 因为你是个庸才 – 你们根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[31:46] | – I created Rita. – She outgrew you,Zip. | – 我创造了Rita – 她超越了你 Zip |
[31:49] | No,it was a relationship.She…she needed me. | 不 我们是情侣 她–她需要我 |
[31:52] | She needed you to let her go,but you just couldn’t do that. | 她需要你放手 但你做不到 |
[31:55] | No.I was the photographer. | 不 我才是摄影师 |
[32:01] | I mean,we had a good thing going,the two of us. | 我是说 我们两本来相安无事 |
[32:06] | Till she had to go and turn everything upside down. | 直到她要走 事情才乱了套 |
[32:11] | (“Somewhere Along the Way” -by Nat King Cole) (“Somewhere Along the Way” by Nat King Cole playing) | |
[32:16] | These are interesting. | 很有意思 |
[32:19] | Who’d you say did this? | 你刚说是谁拍的? |
[32:20] | Me. | 我 |
[32:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[32:27] | You want to quit modeling for this? | 你退出模特界是为了这个? |
[32:30] | They’re ugly. | 它们丑死了 |
[32:35] | Well,I’m…I’m just getting started. | 我–我刚刚开始 |
[32:38] | – I’ll get better. – Stick to smiling pretty,baby. | – 会越拍越好的 – 你就保持迷人笑容吧 宝贝 |
[32:41] | Don’t ruin a good thing. | 别把好事弄糟 |
[32:44] | Don’t you believe in me,Zip? | 你不信任我吗 Zip? |
[32:47] | And what about “you and me all the way to the top of the top”? | 那”我们联手 天下无敌”又算什么? |
[32:50] | We can both do it as photographers. | 我们可以一起做摄影师 |
[32:51] | Look,I’m the photographer. | 听着 我是个摄影师 |
[32:54] | You’re a pinup girl. | 你是个挂历女孩 |
[32:56] | That’s the way it is. | 事情就是这样 |
[32:58] | I want to take different kinds of pictures. | 我想拍不同风格的照片 |
[33:00] | – Like a journalist. – Journalism takes brains. | – 像记者一样 – 报道新闻得用脑子 |
[33:03] | Dedication. | 有献身精神 |
[33:05] | No more sing-alongs in bars behaving like a tramp. | 不是像个荡女样在酒吧里唱歌 |
[33:12] | My mother taught me to sing along like that. | 我妈妈教我这样唱的 |
[33:15] | I told you that. | 我告诉你 |
[33:17] | She used to dance around the kitchen when I was a little girl, | 我小时候 她常在厨房跳舞 |
[33:19] | singing goofy songs to me. | 对我唱一些童稚的歌 |
[33:22] | I was gonna teach our daughter the same thing one day. | 我将来也会这样教我们的女儿 |
[33:31] | I don’t think we want the same things anymore,do we,Zip? | 我觉得我们追求的东西不一样了 是吗 Zip? |
[33:34] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[33:51] | I knew as soon as I saw those photos.She was good. | 我一看到那些照片 就知道她不错 |
[33:57] | I just couldn’t admit to it at the time. | 只是那时 我不能承认 |
[33:59] | You couldn’t handle that she was more talented than you. | 你就是没法接受她比你更有才 |
[34:02] | Instead,I was cruel. | 我当时很残酷 |
[34:05] | And that was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[34:07] | I went to Monty’s studio that night to get my prints of Rita. | 我那晚到Monty工作室去拿Rita的照片 |
[34:11] | I knew they’d be valuable someday. | 我知道总有一天它们会值钱 |
[34:13] | Took me all night to pack ’em up. | 花了我整晚时间来打包 |
[34:14] | Anyone to back that up? | 你打包时有人在那吗? |
[34:16] | Betty Sue was there.Trying on some of Rita’s wardrobe for her date. | Betty Sue在那 为出去约会 在试穿Rita的衣服 |
[34:20] | Betty Sue borrowed Rita’s clothes? | Betty Sue 借Rita的衣服? |
[34:23] | Well,the kid didn’t have any money. | 那孩子没什么钱 |
[34:25] | – Do you remember if she took a purse? – A purse? | – 你记得她是不是拿着个提包? – 提包? |
[34:27] | For her date.Did she borrow a purse? | 为了她的约会 她是不是借了个包? |
[34:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:31] | She was awful excited,though.She,uh,made me take a picture of her. | 她非常兴奋 让我给她拍了张照片 |
[34:34] | You still have that picture? | 你还留着那张照片吗? |
[34:36] | I’m a photographer.Got a negative of every picture I ever took. | 我是个摄影师 所拍每张相片的底片我都留着 |
[34:39] | Dig it up and print it. | 找一下 洗出来 |
[34:43] | Betty Sue dresses for a night on the town. | Betty Sue为去镇上约会而精心打扮 |
[34:54] | You remember when that photo was taken? | 你记得那张照片是什么时候拍的? |
[34:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:00] | It’s at the studio. | 在工作室 |
[35:02] | Must have been a photo shoot. | 那一定是为了拍照而拍的 |
[35:04] | – Oh,Zip said he took it the night Rita was killed. – He did? | – Zip说是在Rita被杀那晚拍的 – 他说的? |
[35:06] | You were at the studio getting ready for your big date. | 你那晚在工作室里准备你的重要约会 |
[35:10] | Oh,well,I’ll be.I’d forgotten. | 应该是 我忘记了 |
[35:13] | You forgot a lot,Betty. | 你忘记了很多事 Betty |
[35:16] | I been going over these pinup magazines | 我翻了一下这些流行杂志 |
[35:19] | You chose Seems like a time capsule. | 你选择衣服真是紧跟时尚 |
[35:20] | Rita’s “night on the town” outfit for your date with “Blue Eyes.¡± | Rita的”小镇之夜”衣着 被你穿去与”蓝眼睛”约会 |
[35:26] | Quite a trip down memory lane. | 重温昔日的美好回忆 |
[35:29] | But what does that have to do with Rita’s murder? | 可这个和Rita的谋杀案有什么关系? |
[35:32] | Everything. | 关系大着呢 |
[35:37] | You see that purse? | 你看到那个包了? |
[35:40] | You had it with you on your date. | 你约会时带着那个包 |
[35:42] | So how does it end up in Rita’s apartment? | 那怎么会跑到Rita的公寓里面? |
[35:44] | I just figured Rita borrowed it from wardrobe. | 我想是Rita借走的 |
[35:46] | – Maybe she did. – No.No. | – 也许是 – 不 不 |
[35:51] | The only way that purse gets to this crime scene is if you brought it. | 那包出现在犯罪现场的唯一途径 就是你把它带去的 |
[35:59] | I did stop by. | 我是在那停留过 |
[36:00] | But I didn’t hurt Rita. | 但我没伤害Rita |
[36:04] | I ran your fingerprints,Betty. | 我查你指纹了Betty |
[36:06] | Matches the gun. | 和枪上的吻合 |
[36:08] | How did you get my fingerprints? | 你从哪搞到我指纹? |
[36:09] | A report from the crime lab. | 犯罪实验室的记录里 |
[36:11] | And your prints are all over your office at St.Mary’s. | 你的指纹在圣玛丽的办公室到处都是 |
[36:16] | Patriot Act.Special subpoena.We dusted that place two nights ago. | <爱国法案>的特别传票 我们两天前清理了那个地方 |
[36:23] | I didn’t have a gun. | 我没枪 |
[36:24] | You were Monty’s assistant. | 你是Monty助手 |
[36:25] | You had copies of all his keys. | 你有他所有钥匙的备份 |
[36:27] | The strip club was a dangerous place. | 脱衣舞夜总会是个危险的地方 |
[36:29] | You took Monty’s gun for protection. | 你拿了Monty的枪来以防万一 |
[36:30] | Oh,that gun.Yes,I had it. | 噢 那枪 是的是我拿了 |
[36:34] | I don’t know how it got to Rita’s apartment. | 我不知道怎么跑到Rita的公寓里 |
[36:36] | Well,your date ended early,so you went to Rita’s to talk about it. | 你约会提前结束了 所以你到Rita那去聊聊这事 |
[36:40] | Just like she made you promise. | 就象你兑现当初对她的承诺 |
[36:42] | Your date was at 8:00. | 你约会在8点 |
[36:43] | The gunshot was heard at 9:00. | 听到枪声是在9点 |
[36:45] | Your date didn’t go well,did it? | 你约会不怎么顺利 是吗? |
[36:47] | A couple drinks to numb the pain? | 一两杯酒来麻醉自己? |
[36:49] | Two best friends,both working the soda shop. | 2个好朋友 都在一家冷饮店工作 |
[36:53] | Years pass and everything goes right for one,but the other one… | 几年后一个万事顺利 但另一个… |
[37:00] | She’s stuck taking care of a drunken old man. | 她被骗去照顾一个喝醉的老男人 |
[37:04] | And Rita plays and dances. | Rita在那唱唱跳跳 |
[37:07] | Everything was easy for her. | 什么事都很顺利 |
[37:11] | I just wanted one day of her luck. | 我只希望拥有一天她的幸运 |
[37:16] | One day when it was easy. | 一天 让一切都变得容易 |
[37:22] | What happened that night,Betty? | 那晚发生了什么事 Betty? |
[37:23] | I’ve devoted my life to helping others. | 我全身投入帮助别人 |
[37:27] | Helping others or seeking atonement? | 是帮别人还是弥补罪过? |
[37:31] | Someone once told me God shines his light on those who ask for forgiveness. | 有人告诉我 上帝将其光芒 遍撒在寻求宽恕的人身上 |
[37:42] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[37:56] | Rita! | Rita! |
[38:01] | Betty?What’s wrong? | Betty?怎么了? |
[38:04] | You told me to come by after the date. | 你叫我约会后来的 |
[38:06] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[38:08] | Sit down,Bets.You don’t look too good. | 坐下Bets 你看起来不好 |
[38:11] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[38:13] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:15] | It’s just another picture I took. | 这是我拍的另一张照片 |
[38:16] | – It’s of you.- Self-portrait. | – 这是你的 – 自拍像 |
[38:18] | Monty found another magazine that wants to publish me. | Monty发现另有家杂志想刊登我的照片 |
[38:23] | I had to come up with a fake name. | 我必须用假名 |
[38:25] | Stanley Nopell.Get it? | Stanley Nopell 明白吗? |
[38:26] | From your song. | 从你唱的歌里来的 |
[38:28] | Good one. | 好名字 |
[38:35] | What’s a girl gotta do to get a drink around here? | 有个女孩想在这里喝上一杯如何? |
[38:38] | Hey,hey,haven’t you had enough? | 嗨嗨 你还没喝够吗? |
[38:51] | Betty,what happened? | Betty 怎么了? |
[38:54] | My date went real swell. | 我的约会一塌糊涂 |
[38:58] | Sat down for drinks. | 我们坐下喝酒 |
[39:00] | He was excited… | 他很兴奋… |
[39:02] | a little nervous. | 有一点紧张 |
[39:04] | Then you know happened? | 然后你知道发生了什么事吗? |
[39:07] | He gave me something. | 他给了我点东西 |
[39:09] | He did? | 是吗? |
[39:10] | – Well what did he give you? – This. | – 他给你什么? – 这个 |
[39:20] | He wanted your autograph. | 他想要你的签名 |
[39:23] | He only asked me out so he could meet you. | 他请我出去是为了能见你 |
[39:27] | No.No,that can’t be true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[39:30] | He came to you that night. | 他那晚是为你来 |
[39:32] | Because he was too nervous to go to you. | 因为他太紧张 没法走到你面前 |
[39:35] | He laughed at me when he realized I thought we were on a date. | 当他知道我以为这是次约会时嘲笑我 |
[39:40] | Oh,Betty. | 哦 Betty |
[39:41] | What’s it like… | 永远幸运的感受… |
[39:45] | …to always be lucky? | …到底像什么呢? |
[39:49] | Betty,I’m not lucky. | Betty 我不是幸运 |
[39:51] | Harder I work,luckier I get. | 越努力越幸运 |
[39:54] | The men at the club– they stare,stare. | 夜总会的那些男人–他们直勾勾盯着我 |
[40:01] | They never ask me for my autograph. | 他们从不找我要签名 |
[40:07] | They ask me for other things. | 他们向我要其他的东西 |
[40:09] | Betty,you don’t have to do that. | Betty 你没必要这样 |
[40:12] | Come stay here with me. | 和我待在一起 |
[40:13] | Your dad’ll be fine. | 你父亲会好起来的 |
[40:17] | If I can’t make old Blue Eyes happy,then you should. | 如果我不能让蓝眼睛大叔高兴 那你应该可以 |
[40:23] | You make everyone happy! | 你使每个人都高兴! |
[40:25] | Life’s funny. | 生命多可笑! |
[40:27] | Ain’t it,koo koo? | 不是吗 Koo Koo? |
[40:30] | Go ahead.Sign it! | 来吧 签个名吧! |
[40:34] | Betty,don’t do this. | Betty 别这样 |
[40:36] | Sign it! | 签个名! |
[40:41] | Sign it! | 签个名! |
[40:44] | Betty… | Betty… |
[40:47] | Betty,it’s me. | Betty 是我啊 |
[40:49] | It’s Ree.I’m your friend. | 是Ree 我是你朋友 |
[40:52] | Things can change for you. | 事情会好转的 |
[40:54] | I started right where you did. | 我跟你的起点相同啊 |
[40:57] | That’s what hurts the most. | 那才是最伤人的 |