时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hep, hup! Hep, hup! Hep, hup! | |
[00:04] | SEPTEMBER 8, 1951 * Their heads are up, their chests are out * | 1951年9月8日 |
[00:06] | * The arms are swinging in cadence count * | |
[00:08] | * Sound off * * Sound off * | |
[00:10] | * Sound off * * Sound off * | |
[00:12] | * Cadence count * * One, two, three, four * | |
[00:15] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[00:18] | * Eenie, meenie, miney, mo * | |
[00:20] | * Let’s go back and count some mo’ * | |
[00:22] | * Sound off * * Sound off! * | |
[00:24] | * Sound off * * Sound off! * | |
[00:26] | * Cadence count * * One, two, three, four * | |
[00:29] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[00:32] | Swabbie’s got a head like a ’49 Ford. | 水兵的头肿得像49年版的福特汽车 |
[00:34] | Come on, Tully. | 加油 Tully |
[00:35] | Last round– you gotta knock this anchor clanker out! | 最后一回合 你得把这水兵干倒 |
[00:38] | You got to wear him down, Tully– you’re a Marine. | 你一定要把他撂倒 Tully 你可是海军陆战队啊 |
[00:40] | Go get him in this round, Tully. | 这回合把他搞定 Tully |
[00:48] | * I had a good home but I left * * You’re right! * | |
[00:51] | * I had a good home but I left * * You’re right! * | |
[00:53] | * Jody was there when I left * * You’re right! * | |
[00:55] | * Jody was there when I left * * You’re right! * | |
[00:57] | * Sound off * * One, two! * | |
[00:59] | * Sound off * * Three, four! * | |
[01:01] | * Cadence count * * One, two, three, four * | |
[01:04] | * One, two… three four * | |
[01:06] | * I left my gal a way out west * | |
[01:08] | * I thought this army life was best * | |
[01:10] | * Now she’s someone else’s wife * | |
[01:12] | * And I’ll be marching the rest of my life * | |
[01:15] | * Sound off * * One, two * | |
[01:17] | * Sound off * * Three, four * | |
[01:19] | * A-one, two * * Three, four * | |
[01:21] | * A-two! * * Two, two, three, four * | |
[01:24] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[01:25] | Listen up, Marines! | 听好了 战士们! |
[01:27] | Shore leave commences at 1300. | 上岸假期从13点开始 |
[01:31] | As Marines, you will conduct yourself with honor, | 作为海军陆战队 你们要自重 |
[01:35] | valor, and fidelity. | 勇敢 忠贞不渝 |
[01:40] | Outstanding job, PFC Tully. | 干得漂亮 一等兵Tully |
[01:45] | Private First Class Snow, what in Sam Hill is this?! | 一等兵Snow 这他娘的是什么玩意?! |
[01:48] | Sir, it won’t stay bloused, sir! | 报告 再也不会这么邋遢了 长官 |
[01:51] | It won’t stay bloused because you do not belong | 再也不会邋遢? 再这样你就滚出 |
[01:53] | in my beloved Corps! | 我心爱的部队 |
[01:55] | I suggest you unscrew yourself ASAP! | 赶紧把你的衣服整好了 |
[01:59] | Well, any day, sweetheart! | 记住了 每天都这样 宝贝 |
[02:01] | Sir, yes, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[02:03] | PFC Tully, tell me why I should not cancel liberty for all hands | 告诉我 一等兵Tully 为什么不能因为 一等兵Snowball的个人着装 |
[02:07] | because of PFC Snowball’s personal appearance?! | 就取消所有人的自由活动时间?! |
[02:10] | Sir, PFC Snow will square himself away! | 长官一等兵Snow会把自己的衣服弄整齐的 |
[02:13] | Marines take care of their own! | 海军陆战队员要自己照顾自己 |
[02:14] | That is our code, Sergeant! | 那是我们的规矩 班长 |
[02:15] | Outstanding answer, PFC Tully! | 回答得很好 一等兵Tully |
[02:18] | * Sound off * * Sound off! * | |
[02:18] | * Cadence count * * One, two, three, four… * | |
[02:21] | Stand by! | 站好了 |
[02:22] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[02:23] | * Eenie, meenie, miney, mo * | |
[02:26] | * Let’s go back and count some mo’ * | |
[02:28] | * Sound off… * | |
[02:29] | Platoon, dismissed! | 大家解散 |
[02:32] | Aye, aye, Sergeant! | 遵命 班长 |
[02:33] | Do it! | 快点 |
[02:36] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[02:37] | * One, two * * Three, four! * | |
[02:39] | * One, two… three, four * | |
[02:42] | Company… * One, two, three, four * | |
[02:45] | Halt! * One, two, three, four * | 别碰我! |
[02:46] | * One, two… three, four! * | |
[03:08] | I love the smell of toxic waste in the morning. | 我喜欢晨间这些有毒废物的气味 |
[03:11] | You want to watch your step. | 注意你脚下 |
[03:13] | The place is full of stuff that’ll eat your Florsheims for breakfast. | 这里有的是能把你的Florsheims鞋 当早餐的东西 |
[03:16] | What do we have? | 什么情况? |
[03:17] | A land test on a real estate deal turned up toxic levels of you-name-it. | 在一宗房产交易时做的土质测试表明 毒性水平超乎寻常 |
[03:21] | EPA clean-up crew found the remains inside. | 环保署(EPA)的清理队在土里面找到了遗骨 |
[03:24] | It was an adult male shot in the head. | 成年男子 头部中枪 |
[03:26] | M.E. tech ballparks it at .38 caliber. | M.E.气枪弹 口径0.38 |
[03:30] | – How long has it been here? – Agency says the land | – 它在这里多久了? – 代理商说 这块地当年是个合法倾倒厂 |
[03:31] | hasn’t been used as a legal dump site in over 50 years. | 距今已荒废50多年了 |
[03:35] | We need to find out who had access– | 我们得找出都有谁可以 |
[03:37] | permission to dump here. | 在这倾倒废品 |
[03:38] | That ought to be fun. | 挺有意思 |
[03:39] | EPA’s lawyers have been trying to sort that out for years. | 近些年来 EPA的律师也一直想弄清那些问题 |
[03:42] | What’s that? Dog tags? | 那是什么? 士兵身份识别牌吗? |
[03:44] | “Tully, James, C. USMC.” | “Tully James C. 美国海军陆战队” |
[03:51] | Looks like we just found a lost Marine. | 看来我们找到了一位失踪的海军陆战队员 |
[04:32] | ?? | 海军陆战队一等兵James C.Tully |
[04:35] | Accused of desertion, September 9, 1951. | 1951年9月9号 因擅离职守被指控 |
[04:39] | Stationed aboard the USS Pronto, | 在他去韩国参战的路上 |
[04:41] | on his way to do ttle in Korea. | 没有登上Pronto号军舰 |
[04:43] | The forgotten war. | 一场被遗忘的战争 |
[04:45] | Disappeared during liberty. | 在自由活动时间里失踪了 |
[04:47] | He was supposed to be back on the Pronto | 他应该在9月9日早上6点 |
[04:48] | morning of September 9, at 0600 hours. | 回到Pronto号 |
[04:52] | He never showed. | 他再没出现 |
[04:54] | I think we know why. | 原因一目了然 |
[04:55] | The kid was only 17 years old. | 当年他才17岁 |
[04:57] | Got into some kind of trouble. | 应该遇到了麻烦 |
[04:59] | On liberty, that’s no surprise. | 这在自由活动时间很正常 |
[05:00] | Drinking, shenanigans. | 喝酒 搞恶作剧 |
[05:02] | The last hoorah. | 最后一次鼓舞士气 |
[05:03] | Trying to get in as much living as possible. | 玩得要多尽兴有多尽兴 |
[05:06] | Pretty high casualty rate in Korea. | 韩战的死亡率很高 |
[05:08] | Maybe he gets cold feet? | 没准他怯场了? |
[05:09] | Ah, not likely. | 呃 不太像 |
[05:11] | Marines aren’t drafted. They enlist or volunteer. | 海军陆战队不是应征入伍 都是自愿报名参加的 |
[05:15] | Docks have always been a dangerous place. | 码头通常都是一个危险的地方 |
[05:17] | He gets separated from his fellow Marines, | 他和战友们分开后 |
[05:19] | and runs into some local riffraff? | 遇到了一群当地流氓? |
[05:21] | The guys in his platoon might know something. | 跟他一个排的士兵也许会知道什么 |
[05:23] | Yeah, if we can track them down. | 嗯 看看还能不能找到他们 |
[05:26] | Well, brother Steve Tully’s on his way to Philly to claim the remains– | 他的兄弟Steve Tully正赶往费城来认尸 |
[05:29] | a decorated Marine in Vietnam himself. | 一个战功赫赫 参加过越战的陆战队老兵 |
[05:32] | The father served in World War II. | 他爸爸参加过二战 |
[05:35] | Whole family of military men. | 全家都是军人出身 |
[05:37] | Must have been a real disgrace– | Tully因擅离职守被指控 |
[05:39] | Tully accused of being a deserter. | 家里人应该觉得很没面子 |
[05:41] | The family never believed it. | 他的家人永远也不会相信的 |
[05:43] | Sent the Naval Board of Corrections | 他们给海军正名委员会寄去了 不计其数的信件 |
[05:44] | countless letters refuting the unauthorized absence charge. | 来反驳他们无中生有的控告 |
[05:48] | To no avail. | 都石沉大海了 |
[05:49] | Trying to reverse a charge like that with the military bureaucracy | 试图与军方当局作对 反驳类似这样的控告 |
[05:52] | is like getting a battleship to reverse course– | 就犹如让军舰反航向行驶一样 |
[05:54] | slow and unlikely to happen. | 不可能成功 |
[05:57] | It’s our job to see this Marine gets his honor back. | 我们的任务就是恢复这名海军陆战队员的名誉 |
[06:17] | Hey, what the…? | 嘿 你想…? |
[06:20] | That’s for aiding and abetting | 这是报上星期你协助教唆他人 |
[06:21] | in a decapitation of my best tie last week. | 毁了我最好的领带之仇 |
[06:23] | What makes you think I had anything to do | 你凭啥觉得 |
[06:24] | – with that… incident? – Oh, don’t worry. | – 我跟那次…意外有关? – 哦 别着急 |
[06:26] | Your little partner in crime, La Bamba. | 你那犯事儿的小搭档La Bamba |
[06:28] | he’s gonna get his, too. | 也会遭此报应的 |
[06:31] | What up, fellas? | 干什么呢 同志们? |
[06:33] | You tell me, Scotty. | 我还想问你呢 Scotty |
[06:37] | ASK ME ABOUT ERECTILE. DYSFUNCTION | 问我能否勃起 没用了 |
[06:49] | My father went to his grave wondering if Jimmy was a coward. | 我爸爸临终前还在想 Jimmy到底是不是一个胆小鬼 |
[06:53] | He fought the desertion ruling. | 他试图推翻擅离职守这一罪名 |
[06:54] | He must have known different in his heart. | 他心里一定很清楚 |
[06:57] | Said it wasn’t in Jimmy’s DNA to desert. | 知道Jimmy不会当逃兵的 |
[07:00] | But he still wanted the flag to prove it. | 当他还是希望他能得到官方的证实 |
[07:02] | My brother never backed down from a fight in his life. | 我兄弟从来没放弃人生中的每一场仗 |
[07:06] | Wondering if you can tell us anything | 你能不能讲一些 |
[07:07] | about Jimmy… might help us with our investigation. | Jimmy生前的事…这对我们的调查会有帮助 |
[07:10] | Oh, yeah– brought this postcard he sent us. | 哦 好 我带来了他曾邮给我们的明信片 |
[07:14] | It’s the last time we heard from him. | 这是我们最后一次联络 |
[07:17] | “Our sergeant granted us a liberty pass. | “班长给了大家自由活动的时间 |
[07:20] | “Me and a couple guys from the platoon are gonna hit the town.” | 我和排里的几个战友进城去玩玩” |
[07:23] | You know who his friends were? | 知道他的朋友都有谁吗? |
[07:24] | No, I was just a kid when he left for boot camp. | 不知道 他去新兵营的时候我还是个孩子 |
[07:27] | Gave me his baseball glove. | 临走前留给我一副棒球手套 |
[07:29] | Told me to keep it oiled for him. | 告诉我千万别冷落了它们 |
[07:31] | Promised to teach me his curve ball when he got back. | 还答应我 回来就教我打曲球 |
[07:33] | Card’s postmarked the day he disappeared. | 邮戳日期正是他失踪的那天 |
[07:37] | I slept with it under my pillow for years, | 那些年 我一直把它压在枕头下面 |
[07:39] | just thinking it would bring him back. | 以为这样他就会回来 |
[07:44] | What about his pocket watch? | 他的怀表呢? |
[07:46] | Didn’t they find it with his, you know… | 他们在他身上没找到吗? 就是… |
[07:48] | Pocket watch? No. | 怀表? 没有 |
[07:50] | Oh, it definitely would have been on him. | 哦 他从来都是把怀表带在身边的 |
[07:51] | He treasured that watch. | 把它当宝 |
[07:52] | Robbery gone bad? | 难道遇到劫匪了? |
[07:55] | My father told him it was his duty to bring the watch back safe | 我父亲告诉他 他有责任 把那块表毫发无伤的带回来 |
[08:00] | and pass it on to his own son someday. | 并在将来某一天交给自己的儿子 |
[08:06] | Never even made it out of Philly. | 结果却再也没离开过费城 |
[08:11] | Sergeant Chaney, they said we could find you here. | Chaney班长 有人说我们能在这里找到你 |
[08:17] | I volunteer twice a week and school some of these men | 我自愿一周来两次 教这些人下跳棋 |
[08:20] | in checkers, just to let them know | 只想让他们知道 |
[08:22] | that their sacrifice still means something. | 他们的付出和牺牲是有意义的 |
[08:24] | Wondering what you remember about Private First Class Jimmy Tully. | 我们想知道你还记不记得Jimmy Tully 一等兵 |
[08:30] | One of nine guys that went to Korea came back | 从韩国回来的战士中 每9个里就有1个 |
[08:33] | in a body bag, and you’re asking me | 战死沙场 而你却向我打听 |
[08:35] | about a coward that went AWOL? | 一个擅离职守的胆小鬼? |
[08:37] | You were his platoon sergeant, right? | 你是他排里的班长 对吧? |
[08:40] | That type of behavior fit? | 他象是胆小鬼吗? |
[08:42] | Well, the kid was a hell of a boxer. | 嗯 他是个鬼才拳击手 |
[08:43] | He beat the tar out of the Navy’s best puncher | 上岸假期那天 他打败了海军中 |
[08:46] | the day of shore leave, | 最优秀的拳击手 |
[08:47] | but there’s a hell of a difference | 但是 在打拳和面对敌人的炮火之间 |
[08:49] | between taking a punch and staring down enemy fire. | 区别是相当大的 |
[08:53] | His body turned up yesterday. | 昨天 我们发现了他的尸体 |
[08:55] | We think he got killed on shore leave. | 我们觉得在上岸假期那天 他被杀了 |
[08:57] | Anyone in his platoon have a problem with him? | 排里的人有谁跟他有过节? |
[08:59] | Whoa. If Tully was killed, | 哇 如果Tully是被杀害的 |
[09:01] | it wasn’t by another Marine. | 肯定不是我们海军陆战队干的 |
[09:03] | Any idea which of his friends | 觉得他有可能和谁 |
[09:04] | he might have hit Philly with? | 一起来费城玩? |
[09:05] | Yeah, there was a guy named Max, um… | 呃 有个叫Max的家伙 嗯… |
[09:08] | Max Heid… Heidhorn… Heidhorn, yeah. | Max Heid… Heidhorn…Heidhorn 对 |
[09:12] | He was a real clown. | 他就是个小丑 |
[09:14] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会调查的 |
[09:16] | Hey, detectives… | 嘿 警探… |
[09:18] | If a guy doesn’t come back to the ship, | 如果一个人擅自不归队 |
[09:20] | I have no other choice but to declare him a deserter. | – 我别无选择 只能… – 认定他是个逃兵 |
[09:28] | Max Heidhorn? | |
[09:29] | Detectives Rush, Miller. | Rush警探 Miller警探 |
[09:31] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你能来 |
[09:34] | A fan of the ponies? | 喜欢赌马? |
[09:35] | I like to lay a few bets | 我喜欢这押几块 那押几块 |
[09:36] | here and there, keep things interesting. | 比较有趣 |
[09:39] | You got a system? | 你有一套自己的赌马方法? |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:40] | It’s called “Win some, lose some.” | “输输赢赢”嘛 |
[09:43] | But you didn’t ask me down here | 你们叫我来 |
[09:44] | to pick up tips on the sport of kings. | 不是专程向我打探赛马技巧的吧? |
[09:47] | Understand you and Jimmy Tully were friends. | 听说你和Jimmy Tully是好朋友 |
[09:49] | Sure were. | 没错 |
[09:50] | We survived boot camp together. | 我们一起熬过了新兵营 |
[09:52] | Were you with him on shore leave? | 上岸假期那天 你和他在一起吗? |
[09:54] | Me and about 500 other Marines and sailors. | 嗯 还有其他大约500个陆战队员和水手 |
[09:58] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[10:00] | That’d be hard to forget. | 那天我永远也不会忘记 |
[10:05] | Hey, Tully, get in line. | 嘿 Tully 快来排队 |
[10:07] | All right, come on, I’m buying. | 好 快点 我买单 |
[10:08] | Get an anchor and globe or, uh, maybe one of them hula girls. | 给我刺个铁锚 地球 或者 呃 一个草裙舞女孩 |
[10:12] | I ain’t got time, Max. | 我可没时间 Max |
[10:14] | * And I’ll find me a mule * | |
[10:14] | * A mule with great big ears… * | |
[10:19] | – Those Navy squids don’t do so well on land. – I’ll say. | – 这些海上鱿鱼不适应地面生活 – 我说呢 |
[10:22] | * If you turn me down * | |
[10:25] | * Down, down, down * | |
[10:28] | Valentine red. | 情人红 |
[10:32] | Color of your lips. | 你嘴唇的颜色 |
[10:33] | * And I’ll build me a hut * | |
[10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | * A hut with frozen tears * | |
[10:37] | Gotta dash. | 我得走了 |
[10:38] | * The tears I cry for you… * | |
[10:41] | Hey, Tully. | 嘿 Tully |
[10:42] | What the hell you gawking at? | 你发什么愣呢? |
[10:44] | See that? | 看到那边了吗? |
[10:46] | Yeah, I sure did. | 嗯 当然 |
[10:47] | * Tired of my embrace… * | |
[10:49] | Another barnacle looking to latch onto some sailor. | 又一个想纠缠水手的寄生虫 |
[10:51] | GUNWALE Man, the girls I told you about at this place | 哥们 这里的女孩可不止 |
[10:53] | do a whole lot more than just look, baby. | 让我们看看这么简单 宝贝 |
[10:55] | You coming? | 你来不? |
[10:56] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 你搞笑啊? |
[10:58] | Just met the girl of my dreams. | 我刚刚遇到了我的梦中女孩 |
[10:59] | Hey, anybody want to see the Liberty Bell with me? | 嘿 有没有人想跟我去看The Liberty Bell? |
[11:02] | Yeah… dumbbell meets Liberty Bell. | 哼…无聊的人就是看无聊的电影 |
[11:04] | Take it easy on the kid, Max. | 对小孩别这么苛刻嘛 Max |
[11:06] | You know, good thing you got old Tully here | 你知道吗 有老Tully在的好处就是 |
[11:08] | always sticking up for you, Snowball. | 永远帮你 站在你那边 Snowball |
[11:09] | Maybe he can, um, chaperone your little sightseeing tour. | 也许 他可以陪你去观光游览 |
[11:12] | I’m going across the street. | 我要去逛街了 |
[11:14] | Hey, no, no, | 嘿 别别别 那里是海军酒吧 |
[11:14] | that’s a Navy bar. | 嘿 别别别 那里是海军酒吧 |
[11:16] | – Karnow’s got to be sore about you beating him. – Yeah, well, | – Karnow还记着你把他打败那事呢 – 对 不过 |
[11:19] | I beat him fair and square. | 我可是光明正大的 |
[11:21] | Where I’m going, | 我去的地方 |
[11:22] | at least you won’t have to fight sailors off just to get a dance. | 至少不用为了跳支舞而要打败那帮水手 |
[11:25] | You know where to find me, Punchy. | 你知道去哪找我 拳击手 |
[11:27] | Roger that, Devil Dog. | 知道了 战友 (devil dog: 美海军陆战队队员) |
[11:31] | Tattoo was the last thing I remember about shore leave. | 对于上岸假期 纹身是我唯一能记住的事 |
[11:35] | Almost didn’t make it back to the ship due to the whiskey… | 喝了太多威士忌 光顾着和一个红发女孩厮混 |
[11:39] | and a redheaded girl. | 差点没按时归队… |
[11:40] | This Karnow, he and Tully have a history? | 这个Karnow 他和Tully有过节吗? |
[11:43] | “Mean Gene” Karnow– | |
[11:45] | Tully gave that bastard a really good pasting at a smoker right before | 在我们上岸之前 Tully在一个场合上 |
[11:49] | we got our liberty passes. | 把那个混蛋狠狠地揍了一顿 |
[11:51] | Fight over what? | 为什么打架? |
[11:53] | Boxing match over bragging rights. | 为争取吹牛权利举行的拳击比赛 |
[11:55] | Tully always took that Semper Fi, “always faithful” | Tully总是真心诚意地 |
[11:59] | business seriously. | 对待这种事 |
[12:01] | Me, on the other hand, | 我就不一样了 |
[12:02] | Karnow the type to hold a grudge? | Karnow 是那种怀恨在心的人吗? |
[12:04] | Well, first off, he was a Swabbie. | 呃 首先 他是个水兵 |
[12:06] | No love lost between Marines and sailors. | 陆战队和水手不是仇家 |
[12:18] | Gene Karnow? | |
[12:21] | Take it easy there, Dragnet. | 放轻松 Dragnet |
[12:26] | You guys looking for lessons? | 你们想来学两手? |
[12:28] | We’re here about Jimmy Tully. | 我们来这是想打听Jimmy Tully |
[12:32] | What’s he want, a rematch? | 他想干嘛 再比一场? |
[12:33] | – He’s dead. – Killed on shore leave | – 他死了 – 上岸假期时被杀害 |
[12:35] | – the night he knocked you out. – How’d that happen? | – 也就是打败你的那天晚上 – 这怎么回事? |
[12:38] | – We were just about to ask you the same question. – You think | – 我正想问你呢 – 你们觉得 |
[12:40] | I killed him because he got over a few lucky punches? | 我会因为他侥幸获胜而杀了他? |
[12:43] | So no hard feelings between you and Tully? | 那么 你和Tully之间没有什么不愉快? |
[12:45] | Hell, that match with Tully and me on board ship, | 天哪 那场和Tully在船上的较量 |
[12:49] | that was my last fight. | 是我最后一次比赛 |
[12:50] | Boiler blew up on the way to Korea, | 去韩国的途中 铁炉爆炸 |
[12:53] | and drove a six-inch piece of steel into my shoulder. | 一块6英寸长的铁块崩进了我的肩膀里 |
[12:57] | Jab wasn’t much good after that. | 戳得不浅 |
[12:59] | – You see Tully that night? – Yeah. | – 你那晚看见Tully了吗? – 嗯 |
[13:01] | Sure. | 没错 |
[13:03] | Guy had brass ones, walking into a Navy bar. | 脸皮很厚 走进了一家海军酒吧 |
[13:21] | * Here is a boogie that you should know * | |
[13:23] | * You do it every time you’re feeling low * | |
[13:26] | * There’s nothing like it anywhere * | |
[13:28] | * All you gotta do is holler “yeah” * | |
[13:30] | * You don’t say no… * | |
[13:31] | You got lucky, jarhead. | 你真走运 锅盖头(海军陆战队员) |
[13:34] | Look, I don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我不想惹事 |
[13:35] | What do you want then? | 那你想要什么? |
[13:36] | A dance. | 一支舞 |
[13:40] | Good luck and good night. | 祝你好运 玩得愉快 |
[13:42] | She’s shot down every sailor in here, | 她拒绝了这里的所有水手 |
[13:43] | including yours truly. | 包括你手下的 |
[13:44] | I’ll take my chances. | 我去试试 |
[13:46] | * Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah all the time * | |
[13:50] | * I say, “Hug,” he says, “Yeah” * | |
[13:52] | * I say, “Squeeze,” he says, “Yeah…” * – You lost this. | 你掉了这个 |
[13:55] | “Brown, Sanford and Mullins, | “Brown Sanford与Mullins |
[13:57] | Attorneys at Law.” | 律师事务所” |
[13:59] | So which one are you? | 你是哪个? |
[14:01] | I’m just a stenographer right now. | 我现在只是个速记员 |
[14:03] | Tomorrow’s my first day on the job. | 明天是我第一天上班 |
[14:05] | But someday I’m gonna have my own card just like that. | 不过总有一天我会有自己的名片 就像这个 |
[14:09] | I’d offer to buy you a drink, | 我想请你喝杯酒 |
[14:10] | but it looks like you’re doing just fine in that department. | 但是你看上去工作进行得还挺顺利的 |
[14:13] | You wanna buy me a drink, you gotta get in line. | 你想请我喝酒 先排队再说 |
[14:16] | The sailor at the end of the bar says | 酒吧那边的水手说 |
[14:17] | you’re the toughest thing in here. | 你是最难搞定的一个 |
[14:20] | Think he might’ve been right. | 他说的没错 |
[14:22] | I thought Marines were supposed to be brave. | 我觉得海军战士应该勇敢才对 |
[14:26] | A good Marine must improvise, adapt and overcome. | 一个好的海军战士应该要随机应变 积极适应 勇于征服 |
[14:32] | * Yeah-yeah all the time * | |
[14:34] | Is that why you’re in a Navy bar? | 所以你就来这里了? |
[14:35] | The one thing I swore I’d do before I shipped off was dance with a pretty girl. | 我发过誓 走之前一定 要和一个漂亮的女孩跳支舞 |
[14:39] | Is that where I come in? | 所以我就得跟你跳? |
[14:40] | Affirmative. | 完全正确 |
[14:46] | All right, but I don’t dance with strangers. | 那好吧 不过我不和陌生人跳舞 |
[14:49] | Jimmy Tully, Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. | Jimmy Tully 来自宾州的Wilkes Barre |
[14:52] | Nora Lee, Philadelphia born and bred. | Nora Lee 土生土长的费城人 |
[14:55] | Miss Nora Lee from Philadelphia born and bred, | 在费城土生土长的Nora Lee小姐 |
[14:58] | would you care to dance? | 你不介意跳支舞吧? |
[15:03] | Why don’t you drop anchor someplace else? | 你何不换个妞泡呢? |
[15:05] | – You got a problem, pal? – Besides you guys | – 你有意见么 老兄? – 你们占领了我们的酒吧 |
[15:07] | taking over our bars and bird-dogging our women? | 泡了我们的女人 你说呢? |
[15:09] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是时候 |
[15:14] | You better have a lot of bullets in that gun. | 你的枪里最好有很多子弹 |
[15:20] | Never thought I’d be defending a jarhead’s right | 从没想过我竟然会为一个锅盖头 |
[15:24] | to dance with the prettiest girl in the bar. | 能够去跟那里最美的女孩跳舞挺身而出 |
[15:26] | This tough guy, he got a name? | 那个粗鲁的男人 知道叫什么吗? |
[15:27] | Nah, didn’t bother asking. | 不知道 没问 |
[15:30] | Introduced him to the sidewalk pretty good. | 直接把他赶到了大街上 干得漂亮 |
[15:32] | Well, maybe he waited around outside for Tully. | 嗯 没准他在外面等着Tully |
[15:35] | I couldn’t tell you, because the second | 这我就不知道了 因为当时 |
[15:38] | prettiest girl in the bar was so impressed | 酒吧里第二漂亮的女孩觉得我很勇敢 |
[15:41] | with my bravery, she asked me to dance. | 就邀请我跳了支舞 |
[15:44] | Been together 55 years. | 我们已经在一起55年了 |
[15:47] | You remember anything else about this guy? | 还记得这个人有什么其他的特征吗? |
[15:48] | Yeah, had a dock workers’ union patch on his jacket. | 嗯 他的外套上有一个码头工人工会标志 |
[15:53] | That’s a funny thing to remember. | 有意思 |
[15:54] | I was a snipe, you know, an engine room rat. | 我是个粗人 天天在轮机舱里干活 |
[15:57] | I had to deal with sandcrabs like that all the time. | 我一天到晚都得跟那些鸟人打交道 |
[16:01] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[16:02] | You know, if you ever want some lessons, | 如果你们想学两招 |
[16:03] | come on down | 就来找我 |
[16:04] | and we’ll lace ’em up, okay? | 我们一起过招 怎么样? |
[16:06] | My partner needs more than that. | 我的搭档需要的不止这个 |
[16:09] | You’re what, | 您不就是 |
[16:09] | 50 push-ups from the cover of GQ? | 潇洒杂志封面那个做50个俯卧撑的家伙嘛? |
[16:12] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that, big fella. | 那我可不敢保证 大个子 |
[16:14] | I could teach him something that’d wipe that smirk right off your face. | 我倒可以教他如何让你脸上的坏笑消失 |
[16:19] | Oh… no offense, Detective. | 哦 开玩笑的 警探 |
[16:27] | Come on, come on, give me some. | 加油 加油 再打几拳 |
[16:28] | Come on. | 加油 |
[16:30] | Gunwale, your old haunts? | Gunwale 你的根据地吧? |
[16:32] | Navy bar– tied a few on here. | 海军酒吧 留连过 |
[16:34] | Some things never change. | 有些东西都没变过 |
[16:35] | I’ll bet she still remembers what I drink. | 我敢说她还记得我喝什么 |
[16:40] | John… | |
[16:41] | long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[16:43] | Irish whiskey and a beer back? | 爱尔兰威士忌外加一杯啤酒? |
[16:46] | On duty. | 不了 当班呢 |
[16:47] | This is Detective Rush. | 这位是Rush警探 |
[16:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:50] | We’re wondering if you remember Jimmy Tully. | 我们想知道你是否还记得Jimmy Tully |
[16:52] | Marine back in ’51. | 1951年 海军陆战队的 |
[16:54] | I’m good, sugar, but I’m not that good. | 宝贝 我记忆力挺好 但是没那么好 |
[16:57] | Witness said he had words over a girl with a local tough guy. | 目击者说他曾因一个女孩 跟一名本地硬汉发生口角 |
[17:00] | In the Gunwale? Imagine that. | 在Gunwale么? 常有的事 |
[17:02] | That tough guy wore a dock workers’ union patch | 那硬汉穿着一件上有 |
[17:05] | on his jacket. | 码头工人工会标志的外套 |
[17:06] | Flashed a gun. | 还亮了枪 |
[17:07] | Could be Ray Lisi. | 可能是Ray Lisi |
[17:09] | Hall of fame jackass. | 超级楞子 |
[17:11] | 86’d him from the Gunwale, oh, a decade ago. | 早就没来Gunwale了 都有十年了 |
[17:14] | He ever do time? | 他蹲过大牢? |
[17:15] | He did a good stretch at Frackville, | 他在Frackville坐过好一阵子 |
[17:17] | for beating a union scab. | 因为揍了一个不参加工会罢工的 |
[17:19] | The guy’s sucking his meals down through a straw now. | 那个人现在还在喝流食 |
[17:22] | Where’s Lisi park it these days? | 这些日子Lisi混哪儿? |
[17:24] | Over at Ruby’s with the rest of his old dock buddies. | 在Ruby酒吧跟他那些还健在的 老码头工友混呢 |
[17:27] | Probably already got his drunk on. | 可能都几杯猫尿下肚了 |
[17:29] | And he likes cops even less than Marines. | 而且他对警察的喜欢程度 还不如对海军陆战队呢 |
[17:32] | We’ll keep that in mind. | 记住了 |
[17:34] | – Thanks, Sue. – Okay. | – 谢了 Sue – 不客气 |
[17:36] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:38] | he tries to throw a bottle at you, like he did me… | 他也想扔过你酒瓶子呢 就跟他扔我一样 |
[17:41] | We’ll return the favor. | 会找他算帐的 |
[17:48] | some headway on the oil drum Tully was found in. | Tully藏身的那个油桶有发现了 |
[17:51] | What do you got? | 什么发现? |
[17:52] | List of about 50 entities that could’ve dumped there. | 大约有50家机构可以倾倒东西在那儿 |
[17:54] | Of the most interest, the Navy and the shipyard. | 最让我感兴趣的是 海军跟船坞厂 |
[17:57] | – Oil drum could have come off a ship. – Yep. | – 油桶应该是从船上来的 – 对 |
[17:59] | Check naval base records. | 查一下海军基地的记录 |
[18:00] | When I served, the military kept a paper trail a mile long | 我当兵的时候 部队把所有的 |
[18:03] | for every belt buckle, bullet and mess kit. | 皮带扣 子弹 餐具都详细登记了呢 |
[18:05] | Oh, joy. | 太好了 |
[18:07] | Oh, so where’s this old dock worker? | 哦 这老家伙在哪呢? |
[18:09] | I hear he took a swing at the cop that picked him up. | 听说他跟警察打架 被抓了 |
[18:11] | Ray Lisi? | |
[18:12] | Scotty’s got him in the box now. | Scotty已经把他带到审讯室了 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna make you pick up after yourself, Ray. | 我会让你吃不了兜着走 Ray |
[18:20] | You mind telling me what this is all about, junior? | 可以告诉我是怎么回事吗 小朋友? |
[18:23] | sure, pops. | 没问题 大爷 |
[18:24] | Either you tell me about the last time you saw Jimmy Tully, | 要么你告诉我最后一次见到Jimmy Tully是何时 |
[18:28] | or I lock you up for taking a swing at that cop. | 要么我就因为打警察把你关起来 |
[18:31] | Jimmy who? | Jimmy什么? |
[18:32] | We got an eyewitness says you flashed a gun at him. | 我们有目击证人看到你朝他亮了枪 |
[18:34] | – Oh, that’s interesting. – It gets better, see, | – 哦 真好笑 – 还有更好笑的 |
[18:36] | ’cause this Marine got shot. | 因为他被枪打死了 |
[18:40] | Well, isn’t that what they sign up for? | 这不就是他们工作的风险吗? |
[18:45] | Pulled your sheet. | 悠着点吧 |
[18:47] | You beat a guy with a .38 | 你用点38打了人 |
[18:48] | not long after Tully disappeared. | 当时Tully刚失踪不久 |
[18:49] | It’s the same caliber killed Tully. | 你用的枪跟杀死Tully的是同样口径 |
[18:51] | Guy was a scab. He kept falling on my gun. | 他就是个混蛋 自作孽不可活 |
[18:54] | Lucky I didn’t pull the trigger. | 幸运的是 不是我干的 |
[18:55] | Well, you couldn’t beat Tully, so you shot him. | 你打不过Tully 就枪杀了他 |
[18:58] | Keep trawling. | 接着编 |
[19:00] | I’m done with you, Ray. | 我就此打住了 Ray |
[19:03] | Either you talk or a few friends of that cop you swung at | 要么你说实话 要么 |
[19:05] | are gonna come in here and tuck you in for the night. | 被你打的警察朋友到这来陪你 度过”美好”的夜晚 |
[19:11] | Lucky bastard was doing just fine when I left him. | 我离开时 那混蛋还活得好好的 |
[19:15] | * I met a chick who was real great * | |
[19:18] | * Do-dah, do-dah * | |
[19:21] | * And I fixed her up for… * | |
[19:22] | Greatest city in the world. | 世界上最伟大的城市 船上的很多人都是来自费城 |
[19:25] | Maybe I’ll make it my home someday, too. | 没准将来能把这当成第二故乡 |
[19:29] | It’s already 10:00. | 已经十点了 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry, I’m keeping youwith your big first day tomorrow. | 对不起 真想留你到天亮 |
[19:35] | My friend dragged me along with her, | 我朋友非带我来的 |
[19:38] | and I wasn’t expecting to meet someone like you. | 没想到会遇到你 |
[19:40] | I know, me neither. | 我知道 我也是 |
[19:41] | We got those clumsy sailors to thank for that. | 还真得谢谢那帮海军 |
[19:44] | You probably would’ve found some other pretty girl to dance with. | 你本可以找个更漂亮的姑娘跳舞的 |
[19:47] | But I found you. | 但我找到了你 |
[19:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[19:54] | Aren’t you afraid of going over there? | 你是不是很怕去那儿? |
[19:56] | Marines aren’t supposed to show fear. | 陆战队员不该表现出恐惧 |
[19:58] | Save the slogans for your buddies. | 这话还是留着官面上说吧 |
[20:00] | I’m serious, Jimmy. | 我是认真的 Jimmy |
[20:04] | Look, any guy who tells you he isn’t afraid is a liar. | 听着 说不害怕的 都是在骗人 |
[20:07] | But my father served, and so did his father. | 但我爸爸是军人 我爷爷也是 |
[20:10] | It’s what the men in my family do. | 这是我们家的传统 |
[20:11] | * I went down to the track * – Hey… | |
[20:15] | * And I lost the shirt off my back * | |
[20:18] | What if I lose you as soon as I found you? | 如果你就那么不见了呢? |
[20:25] | I still owe you that dance, remember? | 我还欠你一场舞 不是吗? |
[20:27] | Dance marathon? | 舞蹈马拉松? |
[20:28] | Now you’re talking. | 你还真能说 |
[20:30] | Marine and fastest typist in the steno pool? | 陆战队员和速记员? |
[20:32] | We’ll be the couple to beat. | 我们会是最相配的 |
[20:34] | Nora! | |
[20:36] | What is it with this guy? | 这人怎么回事? |
[20:37] | He works down at the docks with my father. | 他跟我爸爸一起在码头工作 |
[20:38] | I can handle him. | 我来解决 |
[20:39] | If he lays one finger on you, | 如果他敢碰你一根手指头 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna clean his clock. | 我就让他好看 |
[20:45] | What’re you doing, Ray? | 你在干什么 Ray? |
[20:47] | This guy’s not gonna be here for you like I am. | 他不会像我一样对你的 |
[20:49] | I appreciate you looking out for me, | 我很感激你照看我 |
[20:50] | but you need to go home. | 但你该回家了 |
[20:52] | Please… | 拜托… |
[20:54] | Do it for me. | 就当为了我 |
[20:54] | * I’m on my way * | |
[20:56] | * Brother, hear me say * | |
[20:57] | * If you find a gal who wants your dough * | |
[20:59] | * Pack up your bag and go, man, go… * | |
[21:04] | Oh, I never been much for that lovey-dovey crud, | 我再也没见过他 |
[21:07] | but… I think she was real smitten. | 但…我想她真动情了 |
[21:10] | You don’t strike me as the observant type, Ray. | 你可不像那么老实 Ray |
[21:13] | I did not shoot that jarhead. | 我没杀他 |
[21:16] | He embarrassed you in front of your girl. | 他在你的女人面前侮辱你 |
[21:17] | She wasn’t my girl. | 她不是我的女人 |
[21:18] | The most she ever did was let me buy her a drink. | 她最多只让我给她买酒 |
[21:25] | I hope she backs that up. | 希望她也会这么说 |
[21:35] | – Your husband? – I lost him ten years ago. | – 你丈夫? – 他十年前过世了 |
[21:39] | Ben was a good man. He was there for me. | Ben是个好人 总是陪着我 |
[21:41] | Don’t make men like they used to. | 不像某些人 |
[21:44] | Was Tully around when you started dating Ben? | 你跟Ben交往时 Tully还跟你在一起吗? |
[21:47] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[21:47] | but I wasn’t that kind of girl. | 但我不是那种女孩 |
[21:50] | I met Ben a year later. | 我是一年后遇到Ben的 |
[21:52] | A friend set us up. | 一个朋友给我们牵的线 |
[21:57] | That’s my son Peter. | 那是我儿子 Peter |
[21:59] | Handsome. | 真帅 |
[22:00] | I thought you wanted to ask me about Jimmy Tully. | 我以为你想问Jimmy Tully的事 |
[22:02] | A guy named Ray Lisi said you were with Jimmy the night he disappeared. | 一个叫Ray Lisi说 Jimmy失踪那晚 你跟他在一起 |
[22:07] | We met at the Gunwale. | 我们是在Gunwale遇到的 |
[22:08] | Then hit a dance marathon. | 接着就是跳舞 |
[22:11] | “Marine and fastest typist in the steno pool.” | 陆战队员和速记员 |
[22:14] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[22:16] | – What about after that? – After that? | – 然后呢? – 然后? |
[22:19] | I would’ve given him my heart. | 我本来已经动情了 |
[22:20] | But fate wouldn’t have it. | 但命运多舛 |
[22:22] | THE GOOD LIFE | |
[22:31] | What? | 怎么? |
[22:32] | Just seeing if your boyfriend Ray comes out to stop me. | 只是看看你男朋友是否会出来阻止我 |
[22:35] | Stop you from what? | 阻止你什么? |
[22:37] | Smuggling you on the ship. | 把你偷运上船 |
[22:40] | Come on, I’ll buy you a soda. | 来 我给你买点喝的 |
[22:42] | – THANK YOU – You’re welcome. Enjoy. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:46] | I sure i am gonna miss you. | 我肯定会想你的 |
[22:48] | You’ll forget what I look like minute the ship leaves port. | 船一离港你就会忘了我的 |
[22:51] | Not if you give me a photo of yourself. | 除非你给我张照片 |
[22:53] | Do I look like the kind of girl | 你看我像是 |
[22:55] | who carries photos of herself around? | 随身带着照片的吗? |
[22:59] | Come on, let’s fix that. | 过来 我们去照一张 |
[23:02] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[23:04] | INSTANT PHOTO BOOTH | |
[23:16] | You’re supposed to look at the camera. | 你应该看着镜头 |
[23:18] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢? |
[23:20] | We’re going to have to keep doing this until you get it right. | 我们就一直照相 直到你摆好姿势 |
[23:23] | Or we could do this… | 也许我们该这么做… |
[23:35] | Private First Class Tully? | 一等兵Tully? |
[23:37] | Yes? | 是? |
[23:39] | Need to come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[23:40] | Jimmy? What’s happening? | Jimmy? 出什么事了? |
[23:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:44] | I’ll find you. | 我会去找你的 |
[23:55] | – That was the last time I saw him. – What did shore patrol want with Tully? | – 那是我最后一次见到他 – 巡逻队找Tully干什么? |
[23:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:00] | He never came back. | 他再也没回来 |
[24:05] | Anything else you remember, give us a call. | 如果你想起什么 给我打电话 |
[24:08] | Thank you for letting me know what happened to him. | 谢谢你们告诉我Jimmy出了什么事 |
[24:11] | I only knew Jimmy for a few hours, | 虽然我们只在一起几小时 |
[24:13] | but I never forgot him. | 但我一直没忘记他 |
[24:22] | Hey, John, | 嘿 John |
[24:23] | naval clerk dug up the ship’s disciplinary log book. | 海军接待处那边找到了督察日志记录 |
[24:25] | Logbook have an entry of sending out shore patrol? | 有记录曾派出巡逻队吗? |
[24:27] | Sent to question Tully’s entire platoon. | 被派出询问Tully那一排 |
[24:29] | Log entry said they were looking for a Private First Class Lenny Snow– | 日志上说 他们要找一等兵Lenny Snow |
[24:33] | suspected of taking a Navy officer’s pearl-handled .38 revolver. | 怀疑他偷了上级的点38左轮手枪 |
[24:36] | Could be our murder weapon. | 有可能是凶器 |
[24:38] | Gun was never recovered. | 手枪就此失踪 |
[24:40] | Snow spent the crossing to the Korean Peninsula | Snow在到达韩国半岛的路上 |
[24:41] | below decks in the ship’s brig. | 一直被关在禁闭室里 |
[24:44] | Well, let’s put him in our box,?? | 那么 我们把他请来 看他对枪有何说法 |
[24:50] | Had a look at your service record. | 刚看了下你的服役记录 |
[24:52] | Navy Cross, Bronze Star. | 海军十字奖章 青铜星章 |
[24:56] | That’s some tour of duty. | 是你义务服役时拿到的 |
[24:58] | I prefer not to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[25:04] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:05] | Did you serve, Detective? | 你当过兵吗 警官? |
[25:08] | Navy. | 海军 |
[25:10] | Vietnam? | 越南? |
[25:12] | – River Rat unit. – Then you know a lot of good men never made it back. | – 红鼠团的 – 那你该知道人们不愿回忆这些 |
[25:17] | Doesn’t seem right to be making a fuss over a bunch of medals and ribbons. | 得些勋章并不值得夸耀 |
[25:22] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的 |
[25:23] | Others gave more. | 有人做得更多 |
[25:24] | You straightened yourself out after shore leave, though. | 上岸后你就解放了 |
[25:26] | I’ll admit I wasn’t the most squared-away Marine in my unit. | 我承认我不是团里最好的兵 |
[25:29] | But I didn’t take that officer’s weapon. | 但我没偷上级的枪 |
[25:32] | Why’d shore patrol think you did? | 为什么巡逻队认为是你干的? |
[25:34] | Oh, I got blamed for everything. | 哦 他们什么事都赖到我头上 |
[25:36] | Didn’t help that Sergeant Chaney had it in for me. | Chaney班长老跟我过不去 |
[25:38] | You see Tully that night on shore leave? | 上岸那晚 你见到Tully了吗? |
[25:41] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[25:42] | Tried to help me out of the pickle I was in with that gun. | 他想帮我脱困 |
[25:46] | BUS STATION DEPOT This is the last call for bus 82– Pittsburgh… | 82号公车最后一次检票 匹兹堡… |
[25:59] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[26:01] | I been looking all over town for you. | 我到处找你 |
[26:04] | – I’m in trouble. – Yeah, I know. | – 我遇到麻烦了 – 我知道 |
[26:06] | Shore patrol gave me the third degree about you. | 巡逻队审问了我关于你的事 |
[26:07] | I didn’t take that revolver. | 不是我拿的枪 |
[26:10] | You gotta believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[26:11] | Then you better start convincing me– | 那你最好能让我相信 |
[26:13] | ’cause I just left the girl of my dreams. | 因为你 我离开了我的梦中情人 |
[26:14] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[26:16] | Sergeant Chaney had Max and me | Chaney班长说我和Max |
[26:17] | on police detail in officer quarters. | 进过长官住所 |
[26:19] | You were with Max? | 你和Max一起? |
[26:21] | You can ask him. | 你可以问他 |
[26:23] | I never even saw the weapon. | 我根本没见到枪 |
[26:26] | Scout’s honor. | 以军人的名誉发誓 |
[26:27] | You see Max go inside? | 你看到Max进去了? |
[26:28] | He wanted to see how squared away an officer kept his rack. | 他想看长官的窝有多整齐 |
[26:31] | You know Max. | 你知道Max |
[26:32] | He was just joking around. | 总是嬉皮笑脸的 |
[26:35] | You think Max took it? | 你认为是Max干的? |
[26:37] | If you didn’t. | 如果不是你的话 |
[26:40] | What’s it matter? | 怎么回事啊? |
[26:42] | Sarge is right– I’ll never be a good Marine. | 班长说得对 我不可能成为好士兵 |
[26:46] | You’ve got more guts than half of these guys. | 你比他们更有勇气 |
[26:49] | I don’t care what Sarge says. | 我不在乎他说什么 |
[26:50] | How you figure that? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:51] | You lied about your age to get into the Corps. | 你骗了年龄 好让自己当兵 |
[26:54] | I know a lot of guys who lied | 我知道很多人撒谎 |
[26:55] | so they wouldn’t have to serve. | 逃避当兵 |
[26:58] | Why are you so nice to me, Tully? | 你为何对我这么好 Tully? |
[27:03] | Remind me of my kid brother, I guess. | 你让我想起了我的小弟弟 |
[27:08] | Memphis? | |
[27:09] | Only place I could think of. | 我只能想到这个地方 |
[27:12] | If you run now, | 如果你逃跑了 |
[27:13] | you’ll never stop running. | 就只能一辈子做逃犯了 |
[27:15] | – I don’t know, Tully. – I’m gonna find Max, | – 我不知道 Tully – 我要去找Max |
[27:17] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我会搞定的 |
[27:19] | So you can either get on that bus, | 所以你要么上车 |
[27:21] | or you can go back to the ship, | 要么回船上去 |
[27:22] | you can look Sergeant Chaney in the eyes, | 你可以看着Chaney班长的眼睛 |
[27:24] | and you can tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相 |
[27:27] | The choice is yours. | 你自己决定 |
[27:38] | Hardest thing I ever did, | 这是我做过的最艰难的决定 |
[27:40] | not getting on that bus. | 没有上车 |
[27:42] | Shore patrol was waiting, | 巡逻队在等着我 |
[27:43] | threw me right in the brig. | 直接把我扔到禁闭室 |
[27:46] | Look, when’d you hear Tully went AWOL? | 你何时知道Tully擅离职守的? |
[27:48] | Halfway to Korea– one of the guards told me. | 到韩国的半路 一个警卫告诉我的 |
[27:53] | It didn’t make a lot of sense, though. | 这说不通 |
[27:54] | You know if Tully found Max that night? | 那晚Tully找到Max了吗? |
[27:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:58] | But if Tully gave you his word on something, | 但如果Tully答应你某件事 |
[28:00] | pretty much meant it was gonna happen. | 就一定会做到 |
[28:04] | He wasn’t just an outstanding Marine, | 他不仅仅是个好士兵 |
[28:07] | he was like a brother to me. | 对我来说 就像是兄弟 |
[28:11] | Semper Fi. | 永远都是 |
[28:15] | Spic and Span time, Max– | 别浪费时间了 Max |
[28:17] | you lied to us about seeing Tully. | 见Tully的事 你对我们撒了谎 |
[28:19] | – I said I didn’t remember. – That amnesia | – 我说我不记得了 – 也不记得 |
[28:21] | extend to taking that officer’s gun? | 偷了长官的枪? |
[28:23] | You were going to let Snow swing for that, | 你本打算让Snow背黑锅 |
[28:26] | only Tully wasn’t going to let that happen. | 但Tully不会容许此事发生 |
[28:28] | He was going to turn you in, | 他要告发你 |
[28:29] | so you shot him before he had the chance. | 所以你先杀了他 |
[28:32] | You got it all wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[28:33] | You took that officer’s gun, | 你拿了枪 |
[28:35] | and that’s conduct unbecoming the Corps. | 给部队里带来了混乱 |
[28:37] | So is shooting a guy who was just trying to help a friend. | 杀人只是帮朋友的忙 |
[28:39] | I’m guilty of a lot of things– | 我是有很多罪过 |
[28:41] | being a bad Marine is just one of ’em. | 不是个好士兵是其中一项 |
[28:43] | But you can’t say the same about Tully. | 但Tully不一样 |
[28:45] | He was some top-shelf stuff. | 他真是个无私的家伙 |
[28:48] | * You may have heard of jalopies * | |
[28:50] | * You’ve heard the noise they make * | |
[28:51] | * But let me introduce my new Rocket 88 * | |
[28:55] | * Yes it’s great * | |
[28:56] | * Just won’t wait * | |
[28:58] | * Everybody likes my Rocket 88… * | |
[29:01] | Hey, it’s Punchy! | 嘿 好啊 |
[29:02] | Give me the weapon, Max. | 把枪给我 Max |
[29:04] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[29:06] | Cut the crap. Snow told me. | 别废话 Snow都告诉我了 |
[29:07] | Ah. You gonna rat me out? | 你要供出我吗? |
[29:09] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[29:11] | But I need it back. | 但我要拿回去 |
[29:12] | It was a joke– | 开玩笑而已 |
[29:14] | to mess with Lieutenant JG Putnam, | 好让JG Putnam头昏脑胀 |
[29:16] | make him think he lost his precious revolver. | 让他认为自己搞丢了枪 |
[29:19] | A joke? | 玩笑? |
[29:20] | You know, Snow’s thinkin’ about going AWOL | Snow在考虑逃跑 |
[29:21] | because he can’t face Sergeant Chaney. | 因为他无法面对Chaney班长 |
[29:23] | That sound funny to you? | 很可笑吗? |
[29:24] | Best thing for our platoon would be for that guy to wash out. | 我们排最让人高兴的事 莫过于淘汰那个家伙 |
[29:28] | You’re wrong about him. | 你错了 |
[29:29] | That guy’s a walking mortar magnet. | 他就像个木头疙瘩 |
[29:32] | Don’t waste your last hours of shore leave on Snow. | 别把时间浪费在Snow身上了 |
[29:35] | Just give me the weapon, Max. | 把枪给我 Max |
[29:37] | I can’t. I pawned it. | 没办法 我当掉了 |
[29:41] | How do you think I met these friendly ladies? | 否则我哪有钱泡妞啊? |
[29:42] | 60 bucks?! | 60美元?! |
[29:44] | How am I supposed to get that kind of money? | 我到哪弄那么多钱? |
[29:46] | – How much you got? – Ten. | – 你有多少? – 十美元 |
[29:48] | I was gonna use it to buy something special for Nora. | 我打算给Nora买点特别的礼物的 |
[29:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心了 |
[29:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:54] | I’ll chip in. | 我赞助你 |
[30:03] | I’m not proud of what I did, | 我并不为自己的行为自豪 |
[30:05] | but I never saw Tully with that pistol. | 但我没看到Tully拿到枪 |
[30:07] | So he doesn’t show for the boat ride to Korea | 他没登上到韩国的船 |
[30:09] | and you don’t say a word? | 你也没出声? |
[30:10] | I thought maybe he took off with that girl | 我以为他跟那姑娘走了 |
[30:12] | he was so hot to get back to. | 他是那么急切想回去 |
[30:14] | It’s what I’d have done. | 我只做了这些 |
[30:16] | Back when I could run. | 只记得这些 |
[30:18] | We’ve got a gun, | 我们知道了枪的去向 |
[30:19] | but no one who saw Tully with it. | 但没人见到Tully拿着 |
[30:21] | So Tully leaves Max and what, gets the gun out of hock? | 然后Tully离开Max把枪赎了出来? |
[30:24] | But he’d need money for that. | 但他需要钱 |
[30:26] | I think I know where he got it. | 我想我知道他从哪搞到钱了 |
[30:28] | Tully did find Nora later that night. | Tully那晚确实又去找了Nora |
[30:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[30:31] | Well, something wasn’t sitting right, | 这里有些地方说不通 |
[30:32] | so I checked into Ben Conlin, Nora’s late husband. | 所以我去查了Ben Conlin Nora后来的丈夫 |
[30:35] | – The Navy officer. – Yeah. | – 海军军官 – 对 |
[30:36] | Thought if I could put him | 想知道他 |
[30:37] | and Tully in town at the same time… | 当时是否和Tully都在城里… |
[30:40] | But he was stationed in Japan. | 但他驻扎在日本 |
[30:42] | Yeah, a dead end. | 没错 死胡同 |
[30:43] | Till I found this. | 直到我发现了这个 |
[30:47] | Ben Conlin adopted | Ben Conlin在他们 |
[30:49] | Nora Lee’s three- month-old baby boy. | 结婚一个月之后收养了 |
[30:53] | A month after they got married. | Nora Lee三个月大的儿子 |
[30:54] | Birth certificate lists the father as “unknown.” | 出生证明上父亲是未知 |
[30:58] | Math points to Tully, | 时间上指向Tully |
[30:59] | and their romance didn’t end in that photo booth. | 而且他们的恋情还有后续 |
[31:06] | IN 1952, TOUGH TIME TO BE A ??? MOTHER. | 在1952年 对未婚妈妈来说 应该很难熬 |
[31:10] | ??? – HARD TO KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT. | – 你却不一样 – 你在说什么 |
[31:13] | COME ON, NORA. YOU DIDN’T MEET BEN TILL ??? PETER WAS BORN. | 你是在Peter出生后遇到的Ben |
[31:17] | Peter | |
[31:19] | is Tully’s son. | 是Tully的儿子 |
[31:22] | Got the records to prove it. | 有证明可以证实这点 |
[31:27] | I’ve never told anyone. | 我没告诉过任何人 |
[31:29] | Not even Peter. | 连Peter也没说 |
[31:31] | You lied about seeing Tully again. | 你后来又见过Tully的事 你撒谎了 |
[31:33] | Makes it hard for me to believe anything you say now. | 我很难再相信你说的话 |
[31:35] | What choice did I have? | 我还能怎么办? |
[31:37] | So I’d Start thinking– maybe Tully does go AWOL, | 所以我开始觉得 Tully确实擅离职守 |
[31:39] | then he finds out you’re pregnant, | 接着发现你怀孕了 |
[31:40] | and wants to leave you. | 而且想离开你 |
[31:42] | No. You can check. | 不对 你可以调查 |
[31:44] | I wrote letters, filed paternity requests with the VA. | 我写了很多信到VA(退伍军人管理局) |
[31:47] | I didn’t know where Jimmy was, either. | 我也不知道Jimmy在哪 |
[31:49] | Then tell me what happened. | 那告诉我发生了什么事 |
[31:54] | I waited all night for him to come back, | 我等了他一整夜 |
[31:57] | staring out my window, praying to God. | 向窗外张望 向上帝祈祷 |
[32:01] | And then, there he was. | 然后 他出现了 |
[32:15] | Nora. | |
[32:16] | Oh, I never thought I’d see you again. | 哦 真没想到还能再见到你 |
[32:23] | What’s bothering you, Jimmy? | 你怎么了 Jimmy? |
[32:25] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[32:27] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[32:29] | What happened with shore patrol? | 巡逻队为什么找你? |
[32:31] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[32:32] | I just want to make the most of our last hours together. | 我只想尽情享受最后的时光 |
[32:34] | Just let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[32:36] | You gotta be straight with me. | 你要对我坦诚以待 |
[32:37] | Something’s eating at you. | 你在烦心 |
[32:41] | They’re looking for a friend of mine. | 他们在找我一个朋友 |
[32:43] | A friend who didn’t do what they’re saying he did. | 一个被冤枉的朋友 |
[32:47] | And, uh… | 呃… |
[32:48] | I tried to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[32:51] | I couldn’t. | 但帮不了 |
[32:53] | Why couldn’t you? | 为什么? |
[32:54] | Because I don’t have the money to prove he’s innocent. | 因为我没有钱来证明他是清白的 |
[32:57] | And if you had the money, | 如果你有钱的话 |
[32:58] | you could use it to help your friend? | 就可以用来帮你的朋友了? |
[33:03] | Look, if I help him… | 听着 如果我不帮他… |
[33:05] | and he dies over there… | 他就死定了… |
[33:07] | You don’t know the future. | 未来的事不好说的 |
[33:09] | You can only follow your gut, | 跟着感觉走 |
[33:11] | like you did following me into that bar | 就像你跟着我到了酒吧 |
[33:13] | and… pestering me for a dance. | 缠着我跳舞 |
[33:19] | I can be pretty persistent when I need to be. | 如果有需要 我可是很执着的 |
[33:31] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[33:31] | My mother wore it on her wedding day. | 我妈妈结婚时戴的 |
[33:34] | It’s got to be worth more | 应该比 |
[33:35] | than whatever’s behind that pawn ticket. | 被当掉的东西值钱 |
[33:36] | – Nora, I can’t… – I don’t want to hear another word. | – Nora 我不能… – 别说了 |
[33:45] | Look, it’s not worth a lot, | 听着 这个不值钱 |
[33:47] | but it’s been in my family for a long time. | 但已经伴随我家很久了 |
[33:54] | Will you keep this for me? | 你能帮我保管吗? |
[33:56] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[33:59] | I’ll be waiting for you at the docks, before we push off. | 出发之前 我会在码头等你 |
[34:05] | Wait, wait… | 等一下 等一下… |
[34:10] | I waited by the docks to see him one last time, but… | 我在码头旁等着看他最后一眼 可是… |
[34:16] | Tully didn’t leave you… | Tully没有离开你… |
[34:18] | he was taken from you. | 他是从你身边被夺走的 |
[34:22] | He was a special man. | 他是个很特别的男人 |
[34:25] | One look and I knew what he was made of. | 一眼我就能看穿他 |
[34:32] | I want his family to have this. | 我希望由他的家人保有这东西 |
[34:43] | This will mean a lot to his kid brother Steve. | 这东西对他的弟弟Steve肯定很有意义 |
[34:49] | Detective Rush… | Rush警官… |
[34:52] | Jimmy was the love of my life. | Jimmy是我一生的爱 |
[34:56] | Thank you for giving that back to me. | 谢谢你把那份爱还给了我 |
[35:03] | So, Tully uses Nora’s necklace to get the gun out of hock. | Tully用Nora的项链去赎枪 |
[35:06] | Tully was a hard charger. | Tully还真是多事 |
[35:07] | Goes back to the ship, | 回到船上 |
[35:08] | puts the weapon back in Putnam’s locker or returns it | 把武器放回Putnam的柜子 |
[35:10] | to his platoon sergeant. | 或者交还给班长 |
[35:12] | Tough play, either way. | 哪种都很难搞 |
[35:14] | He digs, he scores. | 他藏起来就好了嘛 |
[35:16] | You were right, boss. | 头儿 你是对的 |
[35:17] | Military doesn’t buy a tin of beans or toss a grenade | 部队里不会不登记就买一个豆罐头 |
[35:20] | unless there’s a paper trail. | 或者扔出一个手榴弹的 |
[35:21] | De-requisition order to dispose | 处理Pronto舰上 |
[35:23] | of six steel oil drums of hazardous material | 6个含有危险原材料的钢油桶的 |
[35:27] | from theUSS Pronto. | 退还民用物资命令 |
[35:29] | September 9. | 9月9号 |
[35:30] | Date matches up. | 日期相符 |
[35:31] | Stuff like that doesn’t get on or off a ship | 那样的东西上下舰 |
[35:33] | without the engine room knowing about it. | 轮机舱一定知道的 |
[35:36] | “Mean Gene” Karnow was a machinist mate. | “Mean Gene” Karnow 是轮机舱大副 |
[35:38] | Throw this wrench at him, see how he answers. | 把这东西拿到他面前 看他怎么回答 |
[35:40] | This supposed to mean something? | 这说明什么呢? |
[35:42] | The date’s of interest, | 这日期很有趣 |
[35:44] | especially seeing as how Tully’s body was found in an oil drum. | 特别是考虑到Tully的尸体 被藏在油桶的日子 |
[35:46] | Right, the Marine. | 没错 陆战队下的命令 |
[35:48] | You remember this order? | 你记得这道命令么? |
[35:49] | Yeah, I come back from, uh, shore leave, | 我休完上岸假期回舰 |
[35:51] | and there’s, uh, a Marine sergeant screaming at me | 有个陆战队军士朝我大吵大嚷 |
[35:53] | to get rid of the waste oil drums ASAP. | 要我赶紧把废油桶处理掉 |
[35:56] | I tell him I don’t take orders from a jarhead. | 我告诉他我不听锅盖头指挥 |
[35:59] | Navy ship, Navy engine room. | 海军的军舰 海军的轮机舱 |
[36:03] | You refused to dump those drums? | 你拒绝丢掉那些油桶了? |
[36:05] | Yeah, and in about ten minutes, | 是的 然后过了大概十分钟 |
[36:05] | my chief comes down and chews me out, | 我的上司下来责备了我 |
[36:07] | so I go ahead and get rid of ’em. | 所以我就去把它们处理掉了 |
[36:09] | This Marine sergeant– | 这位陆战队军士 |
[36:10] | his name by any chance Chaney? | 会不会是叫Chaney? |
[36:12] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[36:14] | Thought he was all hard, | 以为他有多强 |
[36:15] | but then we get out to rough seas, | 结果出海一碰上大风浪 |
[36:17] | he’s out back puking his guts out over the rail. | 他就趴在船舷吐了个一塌糊涂 |
[36:20] | Chaney. | |
[36:25] | Took a look at your medical and service record books, Sergeant Chaney. | Chaney军士 看了你的医疗与服役记录 |
[36:29] | Spent most of your second tour in the field hospital. | 你的第二次服役大都是在野战医院里度过的 |
[36:32] | Significant battle fatigue? | 厌倦打仗了? |
[36:34] | You ask me down here to question my service record? | 你叫来问话就是为了质疑我的服役记录么? |
[36:38] | You’re way out of your depth, son. | 孩子 你屁也不懂 |
[36:40] | Something must have been eating at you real bad, | 肯定有什么在狠狠地折磨着你 |
[36:42] | ’cause you never saw any action during your second tour. | 因为你的第二次服役期间没啥表现 |
[36:45] | You want to ask me something about Tully, ask it, | 你想问我Tully的事 那就问吧 |
[36:47] | but I will not sit here and have you question my service to this country. | 但我不会坐在这里任你质疑我为国家的服役 |
[36:52] | This interview is over. | 问话结束了 |
[36:55] | You want, we can cuff you to that chair. | 你要是想的话 我可以把你铐在椅子上的 |
[37:07] | I had an officer like you– a ball-busting son of a bitch. | 我也有过一个象你一样的长官 有破坏没建设 |
[37:09] | I hated that bastard… | 我恨那混蛋… |
[37:12] | but when it was said and done, | 不过说归说 |
[37:13] | he just wanted what was best for his men. | 他是为了手下人好 |
[37:15] | He had a code. | 他有原则的 |
[37:16] | Best ones do. | 强的人都这样 |
[37:18] | Is that why you were trying to wash out PFC Snow? | 所以你才想赶走Snow? |
[37:22] | What the hell does this have to do with Snow? | 这关Snow什么事? |
[37:24] | Answer the question! | 回答我! |
[37:25] | Snow didn’t belong in the Marines! | Snow不属于陆战队! |
[37:27] | And it was your job to sort men like him. | 你的工作就是甄别他这样的人 |
[37:29] | Snow was going to fill up his boots the very minute he saw those Chinamen | Snow在志愿军一波波的冲击下 |
[37:32] | coming at us in waves. | 会撒腿就跑的 |
[37:34] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我冒昧 |
[37:36] | you were wrong about Snow, dead wrong. | 你对Snow的看法是错的 大错特错 |
[37:37] | He was 15 years old. | 他才15岁 |
[37:40] | He wanted to be a Marine so bad he lied about his age. | 他渴望当陆战队员 所以隐瞒了年龄 |
[37:42] | You buried him behind a desk and he still made it to the front line. | 你打了他的小报告 结果他还是上了战场 |
[37:46] | Awarded the Bronze Star and Navy Cross. | 得了青铜星章跟海军十字奖章 |
[37:48] | That’s a lot of bull. Snow did no such thing. | 放屁 Snow没得过 |
[37:51] | Account of Private First Class Lenny Snow’s heroic actions during battle. | 根据一等兵Lenny Snow在战争中的 大无畏行为 |
[37:56] | While you were cooling your heels in a field hospital, | 那时候你还在野战医院磨洋工呢 |
[37:58] | this is what a brave Marine was doing. | 这才是英勇的陆战队员做的事 |
[38:01] | “During a sudden enemy ambush, | “在遭遇敌人突如其来的埋伏时 |
[38:02] | “Private First Class Snow unhesitatingly | “一等兵Snow毫不犹豫地 |
[38:06] | “left his foxhole, | “l离开他的散兵坑 |
[38:08] | “moved through withering fire, and employing his rifle, | “冲进令人畏惧的枪林弹雨中 用他的钢枪 |
[38:10] | “inflicted numerous casualties. | “让敌人遭受了重大伤亡 |
[38:12] | “His actions saved the lives of his fellow Marines.” | “他的行动拯救了战友的性命” |
[38:16] | I will not listen to this. | 我不听这个 |
[38:17] | Snow was going to get us all killed over there. | Snow 差点就让我们全军覆没 |
[38:19] | I should know. | 我就知道 |
[38:22] | I’ve seen it before. | 以前都见过的 |
[38:23] | Lenny Snow exemplified the Marine Corps. | Lenny Snow是海军陆战队的楷模 |
[38:26] | Negative! | 反对! |
[38:27] | Then just when you think you got Snow going AWOL, | 在你以为能定Snow一个擅离职守时 |
[38:29] | Tully shows up to plead his case, | Tully冒出来为他辩护 |
[38:31] | says he knows Lenny didn’t take that gun. | 说他知道Lenny没拿那把枪 |
[38:33] | – Tully was wrong. – Not about Snow he wasn’t, and you know it. | – Tully错了 – 在Snow上没错 你知道的 |
[38:39] | You’re still a Marine. | 你还是海军陆战队员 |
[38:40] | Act like one. | 要有点陆战队的样子 |
[38:42] | Son of a bitch wouldn’t back down. | 臭小子就是不肯让步 |
[38:44] | He threatened to pull rank on me. | 他威胁要让我军衔落地 |
[38:47] | On me! | 我啊! |
[38:50] | This better be good, Tully. | 最好是好事 Tully |
[38:53] | Getting me out of the rack | 让我这么晚了 |
[38:54] | – at this time of night. – Sir… | – 还爬起来 – 长官… |
[38:56] | PFC Snow did not take Lieutenant JG Putnam’s revolver, sir. | 一等兵Snow没拿 JG Putnam上尉的左轮手枪 |
[38:59] | Where did you get this, Tully? | 你从哪里拿到的 Tully? |
[39:00] | – I cannot say, sir. – I didn’t copy that. | – 我不能说 长官 – 我没听到 |
[39:05] | You will give me that weapon. That is an order. | 把枪给我 这是命令 |
[39:07] | Sir, I wish only to clear Private Snow’s name. | 长官 我只希望不要将Snow除名 |
[39:11] | PFC Snow is not worthy of being a Marine. | 一等兵Snow没资格当陆战队员 |
[39:15] | – Snow is a coward and a thief, – Sir… | – Snow是懦夫 是贼 – 长官… |
[39:16] | and will not tarnish the Marine Corps with his presence. | 他的除名不会影响陆战队的声誉 |
[39:19] | …with all due respect to Sergeant Chaney, | 恕我冒昧 Chaney班长 |
[39:22] | PFC Snow is neither a coward nor a thief. | Snow不是懦夫也不是贼 |
[39:24] | You have no idea what it takes to be a Marine. | 你根本不知道当一个陆战队员应该怎样 |
[39:27] | PFC Snow believes you are trying to wash him out, sir, | Snow相信你是想赶他走 |
[39:30] | something that is against Marine Corps tradition. | 这与陆战队的传统不合 |
[39:33] | Do not lecture me about tradition! | 别跟我说什么传统! |
[39:38] | Now, you will stand down and give me that weapon. | 现在你可以下岗了 然后把枪给我 |
[39:42] | I can’t do that, sir. | 我做不到 |
[39:43] | You are disobeying orders, PFC Tully! | 你是在抗命 一等兵Tully! |
[39:48] | You will give me that weapon and you will tell me where PFC Snow is, | 你给我枪然后告诉我Snow在哪儿 |
[39:52] | or I will see to it that your sorry butt is booted back | 不然我就把你踢回 |
[39:54] | to whatever ungrateful hole you crawled out of. | 你妈妈的肚子里去 |
[39:57] | Sergeant, I am prepared to go to Captain Ryan and tell him the truth. | 班长 我想去找Ryan上尉 然后把真相告诉他 |
[40:01] | The truth? | 真相? |
[40:03] | And what truth is that? | 什么真相? |
[40:05] | That you wish to pin the theft of an officer’s weapon on an innocent man. | 你想把偷长官手枪罪名安在 一个无辜的人身上的真相 |
[40:19] | You will do no such thing. | 你办不到的 |
[40:22] | ‘Cause I decide which Marines remain in this platoon. | 因为是我决定谁能留在排里 |
[40:25] | Me and only me. | 是我 也只有我能决定 |
[40:27] | Sir, I can’t let you do that. | 长官 我不能让你那么做 |
[40:29] | You…! | 你…! |
[40:34] | Sergeant, please. | 班长 不要啊 |
[41:40] | HONORABLE DISCHARGE JAMES C. TULLY PRIVATE FIRST CLASS | 荣誉退役 一等兵 James C.Tully |
[41:46] | US MARINE CORPS SERVICE RECORD | 陆战队服役记录 |