时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | AUGUST 4, 1978 | 1978年8月4日 |
[01:04] | All right, everybody. | 好了各位 |
[01:05] | It’s time for a fast… skate! | 是时候来场速度…赛了! |
[01:15] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[01:15] | I was born ready. | 早就准备好了 |
[01:17] | Good, ’cause today’s the day I’m going to kick your butt. | 很好 因为今天我要打败你 |
[01:19] | Why, you been practicing on the side? | 为什么? 你偷偷加练了? |
[01:20] | Oh, that’s for me to know and you to find out, | 居然被你发现了 |
[01:22] | all right. | 没错 |
[01:24] | Hey, so I heard they’re trying | 我听说他们要把 |
[01:25] | to get roller skating into the 1980 Olympics. | 轮滑搞进1980年的奥运会 |
[01:27] | Wow, it’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[01:29] | And if we train really hard, | 如果我们刻苦练习 |
[01:31] | maybe we can make it. | 或许我们能拿冠军的 |
[01:32] | It would be so cool to win a medal. | 夺金一刻很爽 |
[01:34] | Can you imagine being that good? | 你以为你有那么强么? |
[01:37] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[01:55] | I’m going to beat you one of these days. | 总有一天我能赢你的 |
[01:58] | Oh, dream on. | 你就梦吧 |
[02:55] | This is Dawn Whelan. | 这位是Dawn Whelan |
[02:56] | She claims to have information | 她宣称 |
[02:57] | on an old case. | 能提供一件陈年旧案的信息 |
[02:59] | Captain Fashion | Fashion队长说了 |
[03:00] | says if I tell you what I know, | 如果我告诉你们我所知道的 |
[03:01] | I get one of those downward | 我就能多少 |
[03:02] | departures. | 减点刑 |
[03:05] | Well, that’s up to the judge. | 那事法官说了算 |
[03:07] | All we can do is listen. | 我们只负责听 |
[03:09] | You made it sound like a done deal. | 我还以为你说的是谈妥了呢 |
[03:11] | Well, tell us what you got. | 这样 你跟我们说你掌握的东西 |
[03:13] | If we think it’s worth investigating, | 如果我们觉得值得去调查 |
[03:14] | we’ll see what we can do. | 我们再看看我们能怎么做 |
[03:17] | High school girl was found dead in Fairmount Park back in ’78. | 1978年被发现死在Fairmount公园里的 中学女生 |
[03:21] | Missy Gallavan. | |
[03:23] | All over the news. | 新闻到处都有登的 |
[03:25] | You never found the guy who did it, did you? | 你们没找到杀人凶手对吧? |
[03:27] | You saw the guy? | 你看到那个人了? |
[03:29] | No. | 没有 |
[03:30] | But I saw the van she was getting in. | 不过我看到她上的那辆车 |
[03:33] | – In the park? – No. | – 公园里? – 不是 |
[03:35] | Outside a roller rink in Mayfair. | Mayfair区一个旱冰场外 |
[03:38] | One of those customized vans, | 那种改装过的面包车 |
[03:39] | had a picture painted on the side | 车侧画有图案 |
[03:41] | What kind of picture? | 什么图案? |
[03:43] | A spaceship. | 太空船 |
[03:45] | You see little green men, too? | 你还看到了绿色小人(外星人)吧? |
[03:49] | I know what I saw. | 我看到什么自己心中有数 |
[03:50] | – What color was the van? – Black. | – 车是什么颜色的? – 黑色 |
[03:52] | – What were you doing outside the rink? – Smoking a little herbal remedy. | – 你在旱冰场那儿干什么? – 抽点小药草(大麻) |
[03:56] | And did you know Missy? | 你认识Missy么? |
[03:58] | I’d seen her around the rink. | 经常看她在那儿滑冰 |
[04:00] | Girl could skate. | 滑冰女高手 |
[04:01] | But you didn’t say anything in ’78. | 可你在78年的时候啥也没说啊 |
[04:03] | My jackass boyfriend boosted a car the next night. | 第二天晚上我那个混蛋男友偷了辆车 |
[04:06] | We hightailed it to Florida. | 我们跑到佛罗里达去了 |
[04:08] | Got the “gimme”s in a bunch of liquor stores. | 在小酒铺里认识了一堆社会运动者 |
[04:10] | Just couldn’t say no to old Captain Morgan. | 一下子就栽在酒里出不来了 |
[04:13] | – Hmm. – What they got you for now? | 他们现在要拿你怎么样? |
[04:15] | Armed robbery. | 持械抢劫 |
[04:17] | Looking at ten to 12. | 想判我个十到十二年 |
[04:19] | But what I told you, that’s got to be worth | 不过我跟你说的那个 |
[04:21] | something, right? | 多少还是有点价值的吧? |
[04:23] | We’ll let you know. | 你会知道的 |
[04:24] | That’s it? | 就这样么? |
[04:27] | I got to go back to lockup? | 我还得回去坐牢? |
[04:29] | That girl’s family’s been in the dark for 30 years | 那女孩子的家人都被蒙在鼓里30年了 |
[04:31] | while you sat on that information. | 就因为你捂着那消息不说 |
[04:33] | I think you and Captain Fashion | 在我们落实你的故事时 |
[04:34] | can sweat a few days | 我想 |
[04:35] | while we check if your story holds water. | 你还得跟Fashion队长混上一阵子 |
[04:39] | Okay, Dawn? | 行么 Dawn? |
[05:21] | Ever go to the roller rink back in the ’70s? | 70年代去过旱冰场么? |
[05:24] | Roller disco back then. | 那时候叫溜冰迪厅 |
[05:26] | Like a regular club, just on skates. | 跟正常的舞厅一样 就是穿的是溜冰鞋 |
[05:28] | I had the ones that clipped on your sneakers. | 我有用运动鞋改的溜冰鞋 |
[05:31] | I used a key to tighten them. | 用钥匙固定着 |
[05:32] | Outdoor skates. Old school. | 露天滑 比较老式 |
[05:35] | I spent hours patrolling the neighborhood. | 我在邻里间滑来滑去 |
[05:38] | I was more into the night scene. | 我更多的是滑夜场 |
[05:40] | Ah, rocking the leisure suit? | 花花公子泡妞记? |
[05:42] | Watch yourself now. | 怎么说话的 |
[05:45] | I bet I’m faster. | 我滑得应该比你快 |
[05:47] | Trust me, Lil… different leagues. | 相信我 Lil…我们不是同一级别的对手 |
[05:53] | Missy Gallavan, 15 years old. | Missy Gallavan 15岁 |
[05:56] | A jogger discovered her body in a ravine | 一个慢跑者在 |
[05:57] | in Fairmount Park, near Tacony Creek. | Tacony Creek附近Fairmount公园的 一个沟壑里发现了她 |
[06:01] | Time of death around midnight. | 死亡时间在午夜左右 |
[06:02] | Blunt-force trauma to the head, possibly from a fall. | 头部有钝伤 可能是摔下去导致的 |
[06:04] | Abrasions on her knees and palms, | 手掌与膝盖磨损 |
[06:08] | broken fingernails… | 指甲碎裂… |
[06:09] | They had a series of assaults | 那个夏天公园里 |
[06:10] | in the park that summer. | 发生了一系列的杀人案 |
[06:11] | Mother said she was a tomboy, | 妈妈说她是假小子 |
[06:14] | but it looks like she went party | 不过看来她挑上了一个错误的人 |
[06:15] | – with the wrong guy. – You could fill a book with the things | 少女怀春时 她母亲不知道的事 |
[06:17] | teenage girls don’t tell their mothers. | 你一本书都能写出来 |
[06:20] | The mother Simone was a legal secretary, | 母亲Simone是个法律秘书 |
[06:22] | worked until 2:00 a. m. that night. | 那晚一直上班到凌晨2点 |
[06:24] | Well, Missy had gone to the rink | Missy跟一个叫Julie Reed的女孩 |
[06:25] | with a girl named Julie Reed. | 去的溜冰场 |
[06:27] | They split up around 10:00, | 她们十点分手的 |
[06:29] | but no one saw her take off. | 不过没人看见她离开 |
[06:31] | That leaves two hours unaccounted for. | 那就是有两个小时不知道干吗了 |
[06:32] | Anything could have happened. | 任何事都可能发生 |
[06:34] | Blue fibers found on the body. | 尸体上有蓝色纤维状的东西 |
[06:36] | Looked like carpet. | 象是地毯 |
[06:38] | Could be shag from the spaceship van? | 会不会是那辆太空图面包车上的长绒套? |
[06:40] | It was the ’70s. | 70年代爱用那个 |
[06:42] | They save the nail clippings? | 他们保留了指甲残留物? |
[06:45] | It looks like, but no DNA | 看来有点象 |
[06:47] | in ’78, so they couldn’t test them. | 不过78年还没有DNA检测这回事 他们无法检测 |
[06:49] | Hmm. Let’s get them from Evidence, | 我们去证物房 |
[06:52] | send them to the lab. | 拿了送法证科去 |
[06:53] | We got science on our side now. | 我们现在有能帮忙的技术人员了 |
[06:56] | My daughter never would have gone to the park | 我女儿绝对不可能 |
[06:58] | with some stranger. | 跟陌生人去那个公园的 |
[06:59] | Missy wasn’t who they made her out to be. | Missy不是他们想的那种人 |
[07:02] | Well, we’re not here to judge your daughter, | 我们叫你来不是要对你女儿说三道四的 |
[07:04] | Mrs. Gallavan. | Gallavan夫人 |
[07:04] | I know what the police and everybody else thought. | 我知道警察还有其他人是怎么想的 |
[07:07] | Well, we’re looking into a possible new lead on her murder. | 我们是在查关于她的死亡的一条新线索 |
[07:10] | Did you or Missy know anyone | 你或者Missy认识谁 |
[07:11] | with a customized van? | 有一辆改装过的面包车么? |
[07:13] | Why, you think someone | 怎么这么问? 你觉得是一个开面包车的 |
[07:14] | with a van hurt Missy? | 害了Missy? |
[07:15] | Maybe someone she went to school with? From the neighborhood? | 或许是跟她一起上学的? 邻居? |
[07:19] | I didn’t really know anybody in the neiborhood. | 邻居我都不怎么认识 |
[07:22] | After my husband and I split up, | 我丈夫与我分开后 |
[07:23] | Missy and I moved into an apartment | 那个夏天 Missy跟我 |
[07:25] | in Mayfair that summer. | 搬进了Mayfair的一套公寓里 |
[07:27] | Was Missy’s father in the picture? | Missy的爸爸了解她么? |
[07:29] | He took off for California with his dental hygienist. | 他早就跟他的牙科保健员去了加州 |
[07:33] | Wanted a “fresh start. “ | 想要个”全新的开始” |
[07:36] | I went back to work. | 我则出来工作 |
[07:37] | Missy told you she was going to the rink with a friend? | Missy有跟你说要和朋友去溜冰么? |
[07:40] | I trusted my daughter. | 我信任我女儿 |
[07:42] | Missy knew if she couldn’t get a ride home, she could call | Missy知道如果没人送她回家 |
[07:44] | and I’d come and pick her up. | 她就打电话给我让我去接她 |
[07:45] | Did she ever call that night? | 那晚她有打么? |
[07:48] | It’s the first time I let her go with that Julie. | 那是第一次让她跟Julie出去玩 |
[07:51] | And look what happened. | 结果就出事了 |
[07:52] | Julie Reed? | |
[07:53] | Missy had met her a couple of weeks | Missy在搬到那栋综合公寓楼前 |
[07:55] | before at the apartment complex. | 几个星期就认识她了 |
[07:58] | I should never have let her | 我不应该让她跟女孩子 |
[08:00] | get mixed up with a girl like that. | 玩得那么疯的 |
[08:01] | * Danger in the shape of something wild * | |
[08:10] | * Stranger dressed in black * | |
[08:12] | * She’s a hungry child * | |
[08:18] | I’ve seen you at the rink. | 我在溜冰场见过你 |
[08:20] | – You’re pretty good. – Thanks. | – 你滑得很好 – 谢谢 |
[08:22] | – Can you hoot the moon?” – I’m more of a fast skater. | – 你会花样滑么? – 我是速度滑 |
[08:25] | I could maybe show you a few things… | 我可以给你看点东西… |
[08:28] | if you wanted. | 如果你想看的话 |
[08:29] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | Once you know some spins and stuff, | 你要是会跳舞之类的话 |
[08:32] | we can go to the rink at night. | 我们可以晚上去溜冰 |
[08:34] | The real action happens after 9:00. | 好玩的要9点后才真正开始 |
[08:37] | Oh, that’s for over 18. | 噢 那个得18岁以上才能参加的 |
[08:38] | I’m only 15. | 我才15岁 |
[08:39] | They won’t let me in. | 他们不会让我进去的 |
[08:41] | They will if you’re with me. | 你跟我去就能进去 |
[08:43] | I have connections. | 我上边有人 |
[08:48] | You know, you could be | 你要知道 如果你化点妆的话 |
[08:49] | pretty if you wore a little makeup, | 把眼睛弄大点 |
[08:51] | played up your eyes. | 会很漂亮的 |
[08:53] | Oh, I’m really bad with all that. | 噢 这个我是真的不在行 |
[08:56] | Lucky for you, I’m an expert. | 你走运了 我是专家 |
[08:58] | We’re about the same size. | 我们尺码差不多 |
[09:00] | I could lend you clothes. | 我可以把衣服借你穿 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong with my clothes? | 我衣服有什么问题? |
[09:04] | By the time I’m done, you won’t recognize yourself. | 到时候你就认不出自己了 |
[09:11] | Julie was, uh… fast. | Julie很…呃…放荡 |
[09:13] | A lot of attitude. | 很多人对她有看法 |
[09:14] | She told detectives she was | 她跟探员说了 |
[09:15] | at the rink with Missy before they got split up. | 她们分手前 她一直跟Missy在溜冰场 |
[09:18] | Yeah, that’s what she said, all right. | 是啊 她是这么说的 整晚都在一起 |
[09:22] | Some friend she turned out to be. | 这就是朋友啊 |
[09:27] | Uh-uh, no way. | 不行 |
[09:29] | Last time you hooked me up, | 你上次骗我去 |
[09:30] | the guy wore flip-flops and forgot his wallet. | 结果那家伙穿得人模狗样的却忘了带钱包 |
[09:32] | – Onions? – Sure. | – 洋葱? – 好 |
[09:35] | No, Mom, I’m not talking to you. | 不是 妈 我不是跟你说的 |
[09:36] | – Cheese? – Heart attack special. | – 芝士? – 加料辣味 |
[09:38] | – Heart attack. – Okay, okay, fine. | – 辣味 – 好了好了 |
[09:39] | – Thanks, Jake. – But you’re babysitting. | – 谢了 – 不过你得找人看孩子 |
[09:45] | What? | 什么? |
[09:46] | My mother met some guy at church, | 我妈妈在教堂认识了一个家伙 |
[09:47] | and now I have a date tomorrow night. | 明晚要我去相亲 |
[09:50] | That a bad thing? | 不好么? |
[09:51] | You ever had a good blind date? | 你相亲有碰过好的么? |
[09:53] | I don’t do blind dates. | 我不相亲的 |
[09:54] | I like to see what I’m getting into. | 我喜欢水到渠成的 |
[09:57] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:59] | I talked to a buddy in Narcotics. | 我跟一名瘾君子谈过 |
[10:01] | Most of the guys that detailed vans in the ’70s | 70年代给那种面包车喷涂的 |
[10:02] | are tattoo artists or T-shirt airbrushers now. | 大多数现在不是纹身师就是给T恤喷图案的 |
[10:06] | What kind of loser paints a spaceship on their car? | 什么混蛋会在车上喷太空船啊? |
[10:08] | It was the ’70s. | 那可是70年代 |
[10:10] | Star Wars, that Boston album… | 星球大战 Boston的专辑 |
[10:12] | Parliament Funkadelic. | Parliament Funkadelic乐队 |
[10:13] | Uh-uh, brothers were not painting spaceships on vans. | 教友可不会在面包车上画太空船 |
[10:16] | Not anymore. | 时光不再了 |
[10:18] | Those guys got your mom down at church | 那些人在教堂哄完你妈 |
[10:19] | setting them up on blind dates now. | 现在又想相亲了 |
[10:21] | See, now, that was uncalled for. | 所以我说不好玩嘛 |
[10:24] | Pretty isolated up here, | 这里还真是偏僻 |
[10:25] | especially at night. | 特别是晚上 |
[10:27] | Just that one streetlight up on the road. | 路面上只有一盏灯 |
[10:29] | The string of assaults on the park in ’78, | 78年在这公园发生了一连串的伤害案 |
[10:31] | everyone knew not to come here after dark. | 大家都知道入夜后不能来这里 |
[10:33] | Tell a teenager not to do something, | 跟少年说不能干什么 |
[10:35] | it just makes them want do it more. | 只会让他们变本加厉 |
[10:36] | Yeah, so say she meets a guy at the rink. | 是啊 她在溜冰场认识了一个人 |
[10:38] | They get in his van, come here for some quality time. | 他们上了他的车 来了这里 争分夺秒 |
[10:41] | Things start to heat up… | 浓情蜜意… |
[10:42] | Or don’t get as hot as he wants it. | 或许没他想象中那么动情 |
[10:45] | She fights back, and he blows a fuse. | 她反抗了 于是他勃然大怒 |
[10:48] | Tosses her over the edge. | 把她推了下去 |
[10:49] | Done and done. | 俗套的剧情 |
[10:51] | Or she gets out of the car, starts to run… | 或者她跳下车子 开始逃跑 |
[10:54] | It’s dark; she can’t see where the pavement ends… | 天很黑 她看不到人行道到头了… |
[10:56] | Wham, she hits the wall, topples over. | 她撞墙了 摔了下去 |
[11:00] | Humpty Dumpty. | 矮胖子干的 |
[11:02] | One nasty fall. | 猥琐的家伙 |
[11:07] | Yeah. You do any artwork on vans back in the ’70s? | 你在70年代给面包车喷涂的? |
[11:13] | Yeah, right. | 是的 没错 |
[11:14] | I am sure your sunsets | 我相信你的日落图 |
[11:15] | would rock my world, sir, | 能让我眼前一亮 |
[11:17] | but I’m only interested in spaceships. | 不过我感兴趣的只有日落 |
[11:21] | I talked to 33 guys. | 我跟33个人谈过了 |
[11:23] | Not jack squat. | 一无所获 |
[11:24] | Oh, dudes smoked out all their brain cells. | 他们的脑子塞的都是大麻 |
[11:27] | Yeah, uh, Rufus? | 喂 Rufus吗? |
[11:29] | Uh, you do any artwork on vans back in the ’70s? | 你在70年代给面包车喷涂的? |
[11:32] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[11:33] | Spaceships? | 太空船? |
[11:34] | – You’re kidding. – I got to go run an errand. | – 你不会吧 – 我得出去办事 |
[11:37] | Hair appointment, right? | 约好了做头吧? |
[11:38] | You better quit now. | 要不你收线跟我走 |
[11:43] | Uh, yeah, Rufus? | 喂 Rufus? |
[11:48] | How long were you and Missy friends, Julie? | 你跟Missy做了多久朋友 Julie? |
[11:50] | Uh, just a few weeks before that night. | 那晚之前一两周而已 |
[11:53] | She’d just moved into the building. | 她刚搬来 |
[11:56] | Your idea to go to the rink that night, adult skate? | 是你出主意那晚去滑冰的吧? 成年滑冰? |
[11:58] | I had a lot of bad ideas back then. | 那时候我尽出馊主意 |
[12:01] | I’m sure you remember 15. | 我相信你也会记得你15岁时候的事的 |
[12:04] | – Is that you? – My daughter, Tiffany- can’t get enough | – 那是你吗? – 我女儿 Tiffany |
[12:07] | of that retro fashion. | 喜欢复古时装 |
[12:08] | Uniforms on, girls! | 制服好了 女孩们! |
[12:10] | We leave for practice in ten minutes! | 我们十分钟后要去练习! |
[12:13] | Run a pretty tight ship. | 严格控制 |
[12:15] | Idle hands, right? | 反正也有空 |
[12:17] | If they’re busy, | 如果她们忙得一塌糊涂 就没时间惹事生非了 |
[12:17] | – they can’t get into trouble. – Do you remember | 如果她们忙得一塌糊涂 就没时间惹事生非了 |
[12:19] | any guys who showed interest in Missy that night? | 那晚你记得有谁勾搭Missy么? |
[12:22] | Lots of guys. She was a cute girl. | 太多了 她是个可爱女孩 |
[12:24] | Any drove a customized van, a spaceship painted on the side? | 有谁开了改装的面包车 车侧还喷有太空船的? |
[12:28] | Spaceship. No. | 太空船? 没有 |
[12:31] | Stoners weren’t really my scene. | 抽大麻的不是我的菜 |
[12:32] | Well, what was your scene, Julie? | 那什么是你的菜呢 Julie? |
[12:34] | Anywhere I could get in. | 能让我动心的 |
[12:35] | I knew how to handle myself. | 我知道怎么处理自己的感情 |
[12:37] | – But it was all still pretty fresh for Missy. – How’d you two | 这些对Missy还是很新鲜的 |
[12:40] | – get separated that night? – Met a cute guy. | – 那晚你俩是怎么分手的? – 去见个可爱的家伙 |
[12:42] | Got distracted. | 急着去见 |
[12:45] | I know her mother still blames me for what happened. | 我知道她母亲还在怪我 |
[12:50] | Truth is, I was the kind of girl | 事实上 我就是 |
[12:51] | I try to keep my daughters away from. | 母亲不让女儿和我接近的那种人 |
[12:59] | It’s amazing. | 真好玩 |
[13:01] | Totally different than daytime. | 跟日场完全不同 |
[13:04] | Daytime’s for kids. | 日场是小孩玩的 |
[13:05] | You want a man, not a boy, right? | 你要的是男人 不是男孩 对吧? |
[13:08] | I’m… not really sure | 我…我也…不懂 |
[13:10] | – about the whole datinghing. – Try it. | – 约会什么的 – 试试 |
[13:12] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[13:14] | I’m still getting used to my mom dating. | 我还在习惯我妈去约会 |
[13:16] | You ever miss your dad? | 想过你爸么? |
[13:19] | Not much to miss. | 几乎不想 |
[13:20] | Last time I saw him, | 上一次我见到他 |
[13:21] | we went to Wanamaker’s to see Santa. | 我们去了Wanamaker看圣诞老人 |
[13:24] | I think I was four. | 那时候我四岁吧 |
[13:31] | There’s a lot of talent here tonight. | 今晚有很多高手 |
[13:34] | Now, if a guy grabs your hips | 如果有人在播”loko-motion”的时候 |
[13:35] | during “Loco-Motion,” that means he’s into you. | 捏你屁股 说明他迷上你了 |
[13:37] | – Okay. – And if he asks | – 好的 – 如果他问你在干什么 |
[13:39] | what you do, just say, “Taking some classes. “ | 你就说 在读一些培训班 |
[13:42] | It makes you sound older, ananit’s sort of true. | 那让你听起来比较成熟 又没怎么撒谎 |
[13:44] | Smart! | 聪明! |
[13:44] | I know, right? | 那当然 |
[13:46] | And don’t worry if you get nervous | 不用担心你会紧张 |
[13:48] | or run out of things to say. | 或者不知道说什么好 |
[13:50] | Just flip your hair. Guys think it’s sexy. | 你甩甩头发就好 男的都觉得那很性感 |
[13:52] | Like this? | 这样子么? |
[13:54] | Perfect. | 太对了 |
[13:56] | * I know you’ll get to like it if you give it a chance now * | |
[14:00] | * Come on, baby * | |
[14:01] | * Do the Loco-Motion * | |
[14:04] | * My little baby sister can do it with ease * | |
[14:07] | * It’s easier than learning your ABCs * | |
[14:11] | * So, come on, come on and do * | |
[14:14] | * The Loco-Motion with me * | |
[14:17] | * You’ve got to swing your hips now * | |
[14:21] | * Come on * | |
[14:22] | * Jump up * | |
[14:23] | * Jump up * | |
[14:24] | * Jump back * | |
[14:25] | * Jump back… * | |
[14:27] | Summer night, just out looking for fun. | 夏夜嘛 找点乐子 |
[14:30] | Turned out to be the worst night | 结果成了我一生中最糟糕的一夜 |
[14:31] | – of my life. – Who was the guy getting handsy | 谁帮Missy进去的? |
[14:33] | – with Missy? – Rick, the DJ. | Rick 那个DJ |
[14:36] | He was, like, a local celebrity. | 他在本地很出名 |
[14:38] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[14:38] | DJ’s friends with 15-year-old girls? | DJ的朋友才15岁? |
[14:41] | He would get us into the over-18, | 他会让我们进入18岁以上场玩 |
[14:42] | let us hang out in his booth. | 让我们呆在他的DJ房里 |
[14:44] | – He was harmless. – Rick’s DJ booth. | – 他无害的 – Rick的DJ房 |
[14:47] | Shag carpet? | 铺的长绒地毯么? |
[14:49] | It was the ’70’s. What else? | 70年代嘛 还能铺啥? |
[15:05] | Tragic what happened to that girl. | 悲剧发生在了那女孩身上 |
[15:06] | – I heard she was some skater. – You remember letting her | 我听说她很会滑冰 |
[15:09] | – into the adult skate, Rick? – Hey, the outfits | 你还记得你让她进了成年溜冰场么 Rick? |
[15:11] | those girls wore, they could go wherever they wanted. | 她们那么打扮 想去哪儿都成的 |
[15:14] | That why you decided to do the”Loco-Motion” with her? | 那为什么你要在播”loko-motion”的时候 去调戏她呢? |
[15:16] | I was the DJ. I always came out | 我是DJ 我经常在 |
[15:19] | and grabbed a body for that song. | 播那首歌的时候搞点气氛的 |
[15:22] | Never heard a lady complain. | 都没听谁投诉过 |
[15:23] | The way I heard it, you had your share | 我听来的是 |
[15:25] | of underage groupies doing time in your DJ booth. | 你把你的DJ房跟那些未成年的无知少女共用 |
[15:28] | – They all looked 18 to me. – A player like you, | 在我看来她们都18岁了 |
[15:30] | I bet you had a sweet ride back then. | 象你这样的玩主 那时候肯定有辆爱车 |
[15:32] | Maybe a cool, customized van? | 会不会是辆超酷的改版面包车呢? |
[15:34] | No. I was an AMX man. | 不是 我喜欢开的是AMX |
[15:36] | It was a fast ride, and the seats fully reclined. | 车速快 座椅还是斜的 |
[15:43] | What time did you leave the rink? | 你什么时候离开溜冰场的? |
[15:45] | I didn’t; I stayed there all night with some friends, partying. | 我没走 整晚都跟朋友在那儿呆着 开派对 |
[15:47] | These friends gonna back that up? | 那些朋友还想得起来么? |
[15:49] | Yeah, it may take a while, | 嗯 不过要费点时间 |
[15:50] | but I can probably track ’em down. | 不过他们我都能找到 |
[15:52] | How about you toss me your digits and I’ll call you | 要不你给我号码 我打给你把他们的情况告诉你吧? |
[15:54] | – with their info? – Well, how about you give me their names | 要不你把名字给我 |
[15:57] | and leave the detective work to me? | 剩下的侦探活我来干吧? |
[15:58] | Sure you never gave Missy a spin in your booth? | 你确定你没在你的DJ房里把Missy办了? |
[16:00] | Come on. There were so many girls | 拜托 那么多女孩子 |
[16:03] | back then, I lost count. | 数都数不过来 |
[16:04] | Oh, let me refresh your memory. | 噢 让我来帮你回忆一下吧 |
[16:07] | You skated with her, | 你跟她一起滑冰 |
[16:08] | and she wound up dead a few hours later. | 然后几小时后她就受创致死 |
[16:10] | Whoa. | |
[16:11] | I’m a lover, not a killer, baby. | 我是情种 不是杀手 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:15] | Look, she was cute. | 她是很可爱 |
[16:17] | I might have grabbed her. | 我也可能调戏了她 |
[16:18] | But this girl had someone else on her tail that night. | 不过那晚她身后跟着有人 |
[16:24] | What’s your sign? | 你什么星座的? |
[16:25] | Um, Pisces. | 双鱼 |
[16:28] | You are one foxy little fish. | 你是条狡猾的小鱼 |
[16:34] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事? |
[16:35] | Watch your hands, man. | 手别乱动 |
[16:36] | You touch me again, and I’ll rearrange your face, kid. | 小子 你再动我一下 我让你的脸蛋开花 |
[16:38] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你来干吗? |
[16:41] | I called your house. | 我打电话去你家 |
[16:42] | Some guy said you’d be here. | 有人说你可能在这儿 |
[16:44] | What are you wearing? | 你怎么这么打扮? |
[16:45] | Your face is all shiny. | 你的脸蛋闪闪的 |
[16:47] | It’s glitter makeup. | 是化了亮妆啦 |
[16:48] | Brings out my eyes. | 突出我的眼睛 |
[16:49] | Look, Missy, you shouldn’t be here. | Missy 你不该来这儿的 |
[16:51] | The guys are all pervy and old. | 这些人又老又猥琐 |
[16:54] | Anyway, where have you been? | 对了 你去哪了? |
[16:55] | You haven’t come to Fast Skate in weeks. | 你几星期没去练速滑了 |
[16:57] | Julie’s been teaching me some new tricks. | Julie教了我几个新花样 |
[16:59] | – I can shoot the moon. – Shoot the moon? | – 我会”射月”呢 – “射月”? |
[17:02] | What about the Olympics, huh, or are you | 那奥运会怎么办? |
[17:03] | too cool for that now? | 还是你觉得现在很爽? |
[17:05] | Just… | 你… |
[17:07] | leave me alone, Hugh, would you? | 你走吧 Hugh 行么? |
[17:11] | * ‘Cause the music got you out on the floor * | |
[17:14] | * We’re gonna dance all night… * | |
[17:17] | Sure, I could have taken the guy, | 当然 我能赶他走 |
[17:18] | but he seemed jacked on something. | 不过他好象有事走了 |
[17:20] | Did you see him with Missy later that night? | 晚些时候你有看到他跟Missy在一起么? |
[17:22] | No, but then again, I wasn’t exactly keeping tabs on her. | 没有 那晚我都没再怎么盯着她 |
[17:25] | I don’t need those reindeer games. | 我不爱玩这种青涩游戏 |
[17:26] | – Of course not. You were king of the rink, huh? – You know it. | – 当然了 你是冰场之王嘛 – 那还用说 |
[17:29] | We do a ’70s night here on Saturdays. | 我们周末要在这儿办一个70年代之夜 |
[17:31] | It’s off the hook. | 不吸毒的 |
[17:33] | You should come by. | 你该来玩玩 |
[17:34] | Give you the special VIP treatment. | 给你个贵宾待遇 |
[17:39] | So I go down to Evidence | 我去了证物房 |
[17:40] | to pick up Missy’s nail clippings. | 取Missy的指甲残留物 |
[17:42] | Mr. Happy Meal behind the counter keeps stonewalling, | Happy Meal大人老是百般刁难 |
[17:45] | finding reasons why I can’t have them. | 找茬让我拿不了 |
[17:46] | I know that guy. Loves to talk. | 我知道那家伙 嘴最多了 |
[17:48] | We go in circles for an hour. | 我们兜圈兜了一小时 |
[17:50] | Finally, he admits the box | 最后他才承认 |
[17:52] | holding them- get this- | 箱子里有 |
[17:54] | fourows back. | 在后边那四排里 |
[17:55] | Well, hey, that’s gotta be ten, 12 feet. | 嘿 那可有10到12英尺深耶 |
[17:56] | Oh, he’s not going to waddle his fast food self | 是啊 他手里还一直不舍得 |
[17:59] | all that way. | 放下快餐 |
[18:00] | Afraid the Hamburglar will grab him. | 可怕那汉堡会把他给吞了呢 |
[18:02] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:02] | Finally went and got ??? | 最后还是我自己找到了那箱子 |
[18:05] | We locate that other kid from the rink yet? | 我们找到冰场另外那个人了么? |
[18:07] | Hugh Mastersen. | |
[18:08] | Grew up in her old neighborhood. | 在她原来住的那个区长大的 |
[18:10] | I can’t decide whether this guy’s creepy or just plain sad. | 我无法判断这家伙是在装呢还是真的很痛苦 |
[18:14] | Pulled up his MySpace page. | 看了他的Myspace主页 |
[18:16] | Single male in his 40s, never married. | 40多岁的单身男子 无婚史 |
[18:18] | Still looking for that “special connection. “ | 还在找那位”特殊的熟人” |
[18:21] | Cross-check him with vehicle registration? | 有跟车辆登记记录交叉核查过么? |
[18:22] | I don’t even think he had a learner’s permit back in ’78, | 他在78年连学员证都没有 |
[18:24] | but he did call the house that night | 不过那晚他确实有打电话 |
[18:26] | asking for Missy; some guy answered, | 找Missy 有人接了 |
[18:29] | said she was at the rink. | 说她在溜冰场 |
[18:30] | The mother aware of this? | 那母亲知道这事吗? |
[18:31] | Got a call in to Simone. | 通知Simone |
[18:32] | Going through old statements, boyfriends. | 查一下旧口供 那些男友 |
[18:34] | If there’s a man with a van, we’ll find him. | 要是有谁有面包车 跑不掉的 |
[18:37] | Any progress on those nail clippings? | 指甲残留物有什么进展么? |
[18:38] | At the lab now, being tested for DNA. | 送到法证科了 还在检测DNA |
[18:40] | Will put a hurtin’ on Mr. Happy Meal. | Happy Meal先生肯定很痛苦 |
[18:50] | TATTOO | |
[18:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:53] | Get your nails done, killer? | 美甲了啊? |
[18:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:58] | So, where are you kids headed tonight | 今晚你们去哪约会啊? |
[19:01] | Think I’m gonna cancel. | 我想得取消了 |
[19:02] | The regular dating’s hard enough. | 非休息日的约会还真是难 |
[19:04] | For a single mom, it’s impossible. | 对单身母亲来说 那叫一个不可能 |
[19:06] | Yeah… why bother? | 是啊…那还烦恼什么? |
[19:09] | Get yourself some sweatpants and park it on the couch. | 买几件情趣内裤然后扔沙发上不就行了 |
[19:12] | You make it sound so bad. | 你说得真难听 |
[19:13] | Oh, you’ll go toe-to-toe with some jacked-up gangbanger, | 噢 你跟黑帮枪战起来那么英姿飒爽 |
[19:15] | but you’re afraid of a little blind date | 却害怕跟你妈在教堂里认识的家伙 |
[19:17] | your mom’s met at church? | 来上小小一次相亲? |
[19:19] | Sorry about that. Cat told me to ink his girl’s name | 让你们久等了 Cat让我把他女人的名字 |
[19:21] | across his back: Sheryl with an “S.” | 纹在他背上 S开头的Sheryl |
[19:24] | Turns out | 结果 |
[19:25] | she spells it with a “C”. | 是C开头的 |
[19:26] | Well, talk spaceships, Rufus. | 行了 说太空船的事吧 Rufus |
[19:27] | Said on the phone you remember spraying one | 电话里你说你记得当年在一辆面包车上喷过? |
[19:28] | – on a van back in the day? – Yeah, cat was a big Boston fan | 没错 Cat是Boston的超级粉丝 |
[19:31] | Thought they were gonna be the next Stones. | 还说他们会成为下一支滚石乐队呢 |
[19:34] | So much for his crystal-balling. | 因为相信他的预言 |
[19:36] | I keep my old stuff in here | 我把旧东西都搁这儿了 |
[19:38] | for inspiration. | 用来激发灵感 |
[19:40] | You remember the guy’s name? | 你记得那家伙的名字吗? |
[19:41] | Just called him Boston. | 我就叫他Boston |
[19:44] | You got great skin. | 你皮肤很好 |
[19:45] | Make an excellent canvas. | 适合纹身 |
[19:47] | Yeah, here it is. | 嗯 找到了 |
[19:53] | Huh. | |
[19:54] | Thanks, Rufus. | 谢了 Rufus |
[19:56] | We’ll try to get this back to you. | 争取能还给你 |
[19:58] | Are we good? | 没事了吧? |
[19:59] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, Missy and I grew up on the same block. | Missy跟我是同个街区长大的 |
[20:08] | We were skate buddies since kindergarten. | 我们打幼儿园起就一起结伴滑冰 |
[20:10] | Oh, sounds like you two had a real connection. | 听起来你们两个还真是老熟人 |
[20:13] | The Missy I knew was a tomboy. | 我认识的那个Missy是假小子 |
[20:14] | She used to talk about training for the Olympics. | 她经常说要为奥运会而努力训练 |
[20:18] | The guy who answered the phone | 那个在Missy家接电话 |
[20:19] | at Missy’s place | |
[20:20] | told you she was at the rink? | 告诉你她去了溜冰场的家伙? |
[20:21] | Did you recognize his voice? | 你能听出他的声音么? |
[20:22] | Figured it was her mom’s boyfriend. | 应该是她母亲的男朋友 |
[20:24] | Did it occur to you to mention that | 你在78年的时候没想到 |
[20:25] | to the police in ’78? | 跟警察提起这个么? |
[20:26] | Well, the papers said some creep picked her up | 报纸上说有人在公园 |
[20:28] | in the park, but I take it | 发现了她 |
[20:30] | you already know that. | 我还以为你们早就知道了呢 |
[20:31] | Saw your MySpace page, Hugh. | 看了你的MySpace主页 Hugh |
[20:34] | Still looking | 还在找 特殊的熟人? |
[20:34] | for that special connection? | 还在找 特殊的熟人? |
[20:37] | Who isn’t? | 谁不在找呢? 看来那时候你对Missy还蛮特别的嘛 |
[20:38] | Well, you seemed pretty particular to Missy | 谁不在找呢? 看来那时候你对Missy还蛮特别的嘛 |
[20:40] | – back in the day. – I told you we were friends. | 我说了我们是朋友 |
[20:42] | Going after her and the guy she’s with isn’t really | 跟踪她还有跟她在一起的家伙 |
[20:45] | friend behavior, is it? | 可不怎么朋友哦 是不是? |
[20:46] | That DJ was a creep. | 那个DJ是个混蛋 |
[20:48] | No argument here, but you were angry with her. | 我没意见 不过你生她气了 |
[20:51] | I wasn’t mad at her. | 我没生她气 |
[20:52] | I was worried about her. | 我是关心她 |
[20:53] | Funny way of showing it. | 这种表现方法还真有趣 |
[20:55] | When Missy moved away, she just fell off the map. | Missy一搬走 就杳如黄鹤 |
[20:58] | When I finally see her again, the way she looked… | 我终于又见到她的时候 她看上去… |
[21:01] | it just wasn’t her. | 就跟不是她似的 |
[21:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[21:12] | Um… look, I’m… | 我… |
[21:16] | I’m really sorry about before. | 我为之前的事表示抱歉 |
[21:18] | I- I haven’t heard from you since you moved. | 你搬走后我就没了你的消息 |
[21:20] | I was gonna call you, but… | 我想打电话给你 可是… |
[21:22] | things have been kind of messed up. | 日子过得并不妙 |
[21:24] | My mom works | 我妈成天工作 |
[21:25] | all the time. | 我妈成天工作 |
[21:28] | And she’s got this slimy boyfriend. | 身边还粘着男朋友 |
[21:31] | He’s always around. | 经常在家里呆着 |
[21:32] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[21:33] | did he do something? | 没对你怎样吧? |
[21:36] | Missy, it’s me. | Missy 我还是我啦 |
[21:37] | I mean, you can tell me anything. | 我是说 你什么都可以跟我说的 |
[21:41] | The other night… | 前两天夜里… |
[21:45] | we were watching TV, | 我们在看电视 |
[21:47] | and he… | 他… |
[21:51] | he touched my hair. | 他摸我的头发 |
[21:55] | It creeped me out. | 把我吓坏了 |
[22:00] | What are you going to do about it? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[22:02] | Stay out of his way. | 离他远远的 |
[22:06] | So, what have you been doing all summer? | 你这个夏天都干了什么啊? |
[22:09] | Well, found this new place. | 我发现了一个新地方 |
[22:11] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会爱死的 |
[22:14] | We can go now | 你想的话 |
[22:14] | if you want to, on my bike. | 我们现在就可以骑车去 |
[22:16] | Tear it up like we used to. | 像过去一样疯玩一把 |
[22:18] | I promised Julie I’d do the dance contest | 我已经答应Julie等一下 |
[22:19] | with her later. | 要和她参加舞蹈比赛了 |
[22:20] | But I can come by your house tomorrow. | 但我明天可以顺路来你家 |
[22:25] | We’ll start training then. | 我们到时候再一起训练 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:34] | I waited on my front steps all day, | 我在家门前等了她一整天 |
[22:35] | but she just never showed. | 她却再没出现 |
[22:36] | What’d you do after you left Missy? | 那晚你离开Missy后又干了什么 |
[22:38] | Rode my bike home; I had to get up at 5:00 | 骑车回家 我早上五点 |
[22:39] | in the morning for my paper route. | 必须起床派报纸 |
[22:42] | Pretty much quit skating after that | 从那之后我就不再溜冰了 |
[22:46] | It just wasn’t the same without Missy. | 没有Missy在 溜冰也没了乐趣 |
[22:50] | Plates from the van | 面包车的车牌 是一个叫Joe Bosquay的人登记的 |
[22:50] | came back registered to a Joe Bosquay. | 面包车的车牌 是一个叫Joe Bosquay的人登记的 |
[22:53] | He got a sheet? | 有他的资料吗? |
[22:54] | That name, Bosquay… | 那个名字 Bosquay… |
[22:59] | In ’91, | 1991年的时候 |
[23:00] | his 16-year-old stepdaughter charged him with sexual assault. | 他的十六岁继女以妨碍风化罪指控了他 |
[23:03] | The charges were dropped, but… | 后来指控取消了 但是… |
[23:05] | Where there’s smoke… | 仍旧是有嫌疑的 |
[23:06] | And Joe Bosquay alibi’d out in ’78. | Joe Bosquay78年的时候有不在场证明 |
[23:09] | Jacuzzi salesman, dated the mother. | 即可易浴缸的销售员 跟那位母亲约会 |
[23:12] | Simone’s boyfriend. | 也就是Simone的男友 |
[23:13] | Well, Simone backed him up, said he wasn’t around. | Simone帮了他一把 说他当时不在 |
[23:15] | Yeah, well, we got 30 years of history since then | 都过去三十年了 |
[23:17] | not backing Joe up. | 也很难查证了 |
[23:18] | Now, according to Hugh, | 现在 根据Hugh的说法 |
[23:20] | the guy was putting the moves on Missy a few days | 那家伙在Missy死前几天 |
[23:22] | – before she died. – Bring him in? | – 开始对她毛手毛脚 – 把他叫来问话? |
[23:24] | The mother, too. Maybe she knows more | 把她母亲也叫来 |
[23:25] | than she’s been letting on. | 她知道的可能比她透露的要多 |
[23:28] | Homicide. Stillman. | 凶杀科 我是Stillman |
[23:30] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[23:33] | It’s Miller… | 是Miller… |
[23:35] | and she’s pretending to be someone else. | 她自称是别人 |
[23:37] | She sounds drunk. | 估计是喝醉了 |
[23:38] | Miller? You sure? | Miller? 你确定? |
[23:40] | She’s asking for you, Scotty. | 她要找你 Scotty |
[23:50] | Get in, lush. | 上车 |
[23:55] | I would’ve called a cab, but I was late, | 我本来想叫出租车的 |
[23:58] | left the house without my wallet. | 但我把钱包忘在那屋子里了 |
[24:00] | So, what’s wrong with the guy? | 那个人有什么毛病? |
[24:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:02] | Good-looking, | 一表人才 |
[24:04] | manners, ordered a nice bottle of wine. | 有礼貌 还点了一瓶好酒 |
[24:07] | I just drank half of it before the calamari came. | 我在上鱿鱼之前就喝了半杯 |
[24:10] | Ah, you were nervous. | 你紧张了 |
[24:12] | It’s a rookie mistake. | 这是新手常犯的错误 |
[24:13] | I don’t have the time or energy for the game. | 我没有时间精力玩这种 |
[24:16] | Bring on the sweatpants. | 把裤子都要累湿的游戏 |
[24:17] | You, you say good-bye to him, | 你有跟他说再见吧 |
[24:19] | or just go to the bathroom, never come back? | 还是你去了厕所就再也没回去? |
[24:23] | Oh, that’s cold, man. | 伙计 你太残忍了 |
[24:27] | You got to call him tomorrow. | 你明天得给他打个电话 |
[24:29] | Make up some kind of work emergency. | 骗他说是工作上的紧急情况 |
[24:31] | Hmm-mm, I’m not calling him. | 我不会再打电话给他了 |
[24:33] | This was a one-shot deal. One and done. | 这种事只有一次机会 错一次就完蛋 |
[24:35] | Aw, come on, Kat. | 拜托 Kat |
[24:37] | You got to get back in the game. | 你得回到游戏中去 |
[24:39] | Got no game, baby. | 压根没有游戏 宝贝 |
[24:40] | – Game over. – It’s a shame. | – 游戏早就完了 – 那就太可惜了 |
[24:42] | You’re still a pretty good catch. | 你还是个抢手货的 |
[24:45] | – Yeah? – Just saying. | – 真的? – 我的意思是 |
[24:46] | You deserve more. | 你应该得到更好的 |
[24:49] | Damn straight. | 真直接 |
[24:50] | Lousy-ass cop, though. | 尽管你只是个下三滥警察 |
[24:53] | Take me home before I puke all over your car. | 在我吐你一车之前快送我回家吧 |
[24:56] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[25:12] | Joe Bosquay… | |
[25:14] | That’s a name I’d rather forget. | 我真希望能忘记这个名字 |
[25:16] | But he was your boyfriend? | 但你们在一起过? |
[25:18] | Not for long. | 没在一起多久 |
[25:20] | He was just the first guy to look at me | 他只是我丈夫离开我以后 |
[25:22] | after my husband left. | 第一个正眼看我的人 |
[25:24] | Turns out I wasn’t a very good judge of character. | 事实证明是我遇人不淑 |
[25:27] | You didn’t tell us he drove a van. | 你怎么没告诉我们他开一辆 |
[25:29] | Big spaceship on it. | 画有飞船的面包车? |
[25:30] | He didn’t drive a van. | 他不开面包车的 |
[25:32] | He drove a convertible. | 他开的是一辆敞篷车 |
[25:33] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[25:35] | He kept the top down all the time. | 他总是把顶棚敞开 |
[25:36] | I had to wear a scarf to keep my hair from blowing around. | 害得我要包上头巾以免头发乱飞 |
[25:39] | The van was registered to Joe’s business. | 这辆面包车是以Joe的名义注册的 |
[25:45] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从没见过 |
[25:48] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[25:53] | Was Joe ever home when you weren’t? | Joe有没有在你不在的时候在你家待过? |
[25:55] | No. | 没有 |
[25:57] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[25:58] | Did he have a key to your apartment? | 他有你家的钥匙吗? |
[26:01] | No. | 没有 |
[26:02] | Ever keep an extra key | 你有没有把备用钥匙留在门外过? |
[26:03] | outside your door, maybe for Missy? | 比如为了方便Missy回家 |
[26:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:13] | You don’t think… | 你们不会是认为… |
[26:16] | You ever been arrested, Joe? | Joe 你可曾被逮捕过? |
[26:17] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:18] | My record’s clean. | 我的记录干干净净 |
[26:20] | Only ’cause your stepdaughter Celeste | 全靠你的继女Celeste |
[26:21] | didn’t proceed with her case against you. | 没有继续控告你 |
[26:23] | Bitch was a liar. | 那婊子是个骗子 |
[26:25] | It was his van. | 这是他的面包车 |
[26:27] | And Joe picked up Missy at the rink. | 是Joe在溜冰场里把Missy接走的 |
[26:29] | No, no, no, th-that’s not possible. | 不 不 不可能 |
[26:31] | I- I would have known. | 有的话我会知道的 |
[26:32] | We have an eyewitness, Simone. | 我们有证人可以证明 Simone |
[26:33] | God, I brought that man into my house. | 上帝 是我引狼入室的 |
[26:38] | DA said Celeste’s mother pressured her to walk away. | 检察官说是Celeste的母亲逼她停止指控的 |
[26:41] | You had her convinced | 你让她以为 |
[26:42] | you were some kind of Prince Charming. | 你就是她的白马王子 |
[26:44] | So much for maternal instinct. | 好蒙蔽她的母性本能 |
[26:45] | Fibers found on | 实验室检测出 |
[26:46] | Missy’s body came back from the lab. | Missey尸体上的纤维 |
[26:48] | American Blue shag. | 是美国蓝长绒 |
[26:50] | One of the options offered | 是76年Chevy面包车的配件 |
[26:51] | on the ’76 Chevy Van 20. | |
[26:53] | Perfect match for your model van. | 跟你的面包车刚好匹配 |
[26:55] | I never touched Missy. | 我没动Missy一根寒毛 |
[26:58] | Missy ever try to talk to you about Joe? | Missy有没有跟你说起过Joe? |
[27:02] | She… she… | 她…她… |
[27:05] | told me something once. | 跟我提起过一次 |
[27:09] | A- a day or two before she died, but… | 就在她死前一两天 但… |
[27:11] | But what, Simone? | 但是什么 Simone? |
[27:14] | I thought it was about something else. | 我没有想到那方面去 |
[27:21] | Look! It’s called “Shoot the moon. “ | 瞧 这叫做“射月” |
[27:24] | That’s terrific! | 真是棒极了 |
[27:25] | Oh, you should come to the rink with me sometime. | 有空你也该和我一起去溜冰场 |
[27:27] | We’d have so much fun. | 一定会很好玩 |
[27:30] | Maybe Joe could come, too. | 或许我们也可以叫上Joe |
[27:32] | He’s a great dancer. | 他跳舞棒极了 |
[27:32] | I bet he’s a great skater, too. | 我猜他一定也能溜得很棒 |
[27:36] | Do you think Joe really loves you? | 你觉得Joe真的爱你吗? |
[27:38] | The way you and Dad loved each other… | 就像你和爸爸 |
[27:42] | before? | 曾经那样? |
[27:45] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[27:47] | Your dad- he’s not coming back. | 你爸爸是不会回来了 |
[27:52] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:56] | You’ve had a lot to adjust to this summer. | 你的生活在这个夏天之间改变了太多 |
[27:58] | You have been such a trooper. | 你一直都勇敢得像个战士一样 |
[28:00] | But you and me… | 但我和你… |
[28:05] | we’re a family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[28:07] | We don’t need anyone else. | 我们可以不需要别人的 |
[28:08] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:09] | Nobody will ever replace your dad. | 没有人可以代替你父亲的地位 |
[28:12] | But whoever it is | 但不管我跟谁约会 你都得给他一个机会 |
[28:12] | I’m dating, you have to give him a chance. | 但不管我跟谁约会 你都得给他一个机会 |
[28:14] | I know, and I did, but Joe’s not the guy for you, Mom. | 我知道 我也试过了 但你和Joe不合适 |
[28:19] | You are too picky, honey. | 宝贝 你太挑剔了 |
[28:21] | Maybe you’re not picky enough. | 或许是你太随便了 |
[28:32] | I just thought she missed her father. | 我以为她只是想念爸爸了 |
[28:35] | She was trying not to hurt your feelings. | 她是不想让你伤心 |
[28:37] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[28:41] | That bastard! | 那个混蛋 |
[28:44] | You were in the apartment that night. | 那晚你在她家 |
[28:46] | – You answered the phone. – So? | – 是你接的电话 – 那又如何 |
[28:47] | Missy wanted a ride home. | Missy只是想找人接她回家 |
[28:49] | Which you never told her mother or the cops back then? | 这件事你却从没有告诉过他母亲或警察? |
[28:51] | The kid ended up dead that night. | 那孩子就在那晚死了 |
[28:54] | It would have looked bad. | 我说了情况会很严重 |
[28:55] | Because it was bad! | 情况本来就很严重 |
[28:57] | You picked her up at the rink, | 是你在溜冰场把她接走 |
[28:58] | took her to the park! | 带去公园的 |
[28:59] | No! She never went anywhere with me. | 她哪儿也没跟我去 |
[29:17] | * Got a surprise especially for you * | |
[29:23] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈呢? |
[29:26] | Where’d you get this van? | 你从哪搞来的面包车 |
[29:27] | She’s still at work. | 她还在上班 |
[29:29] | I really need her right now. | 我这会儿真的很需要她 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well… you got me. | 你有我啊 |
[29:35] | * Waited so long, waited so long * | |
[29:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:37] | I need your help inside. | 里边有点事需要你帮忙 |
[29:39] | All right. | 好 |
[29:42] | Julie, wake up. | Julie 醒醒 |
[29:43] | I brought help. We’re going to get you out of here. | 我叫帮手来了 我们会把你送回去的 |
[29:46] | Do you have any idea how young these girls are? | 你知道这些姑娘有多小吗 |
[29:48] | – This is not cool. – Look, man, I… | – 这事可不轻 – 听着 伙计 |
[29:50] | This is not cool at all. | 这事可一点都不轻 |
[29:52] | I wouldn’t want to be you if the cops get wind of this. | 如果有人向警察通风报信 |
[29:54] | If somebody gave them the wrong impression. | 你可就没好日子过了 |
[29:59] | Maybe this will keep you quiet? | 这个能不能让你不走漏风声 |
[30:02] | Julie can stay till she sleeps it off? | Julie睡醒之前可以待在这里吧? |
[30:05] | And we’ll all forget this ever happened. | 我们大家都把这事给忘了 |
[30:06] | Forget what? | 忘了什么 |
[30:08] | Let’s scram, Missy. We got places to go and people to see. | 走吧 Missy 我们还有事要办 |
[30:10] | – Aren’t you going to do something? – Let’s go. | – 你就不能做点什么吗 – 走吧 |
[30:12] | I’m not leaving Julie alone. | 我不会丢下Julie一个人的 |
[30:14] | I am not going anywhere with you. | 我哪儿也不跟你去 |
[30:17] | You’re disgusting. | 你这个恶心鬼 |
[30:19] | You don’t want to come, that’s your deal, | 你走不走是你的事 |
[30:20] | but, uh, I don’t think your mom is gonna to be too thrilled | 不过要是你妈知道这事 |
[30:23] | at how you’re spending your time. | 恐怕不会太高兴 |
[30:26] | I guess now you and I have a secret. | 我想我们之间有秘密了 |
[30:33] | They were Rick’s problem after that. | 从那之后她们就归Ricky管了 |
[30:35] | I mean, I didn’t need that kind of headache. | 我可不需要为那些事头疼 |
[30:37] | Where did you go after you left the rink? | 离开溜冰场后你去了哪? |
[30:39] | I went to my friend Anita’s. | 去了我朋友Anita那儿 |
[30:43] | That, uh, lady loved her some nose candy. | 她最喜欢吸那些粉了 |
[30:46] | It made her real grateful. | 我让她舒坦了一把 |
[30:48] | More grateful | 比Simone 更舒坦? |
[30:48] | than Simone? | 比Simone 更舒坦? |
[30:50] | Simone wasn’t around. | Simone当时不在 |
[30:52] | A man has needs. | 但男人都是有需求的 |
[30:54] | I’m torn, Joe. | 我很犹豫 Joe |
[30:57] | I can’t decide if you’re too old for me to feed you your teeth. | 我不知道该不该打掉你的老牙 |
[31:16] | Mrs. Gallavan. | Gallavan女士 |
[31:23] | You were supplying drugs to minors. | 你把毒品卖给了未成年人 |
[31:24] | Trying to get over on underage girls. | 试图搞定那些未成年女孩 |
[31:26] | – I didn’t… – You lied, Rick. | – 我没有… – 你撒谎 Rick |
[31:27] | You did see Missy again that night. | 那晚你有再见到Missy |
[31:28] | Her friend Julie was high as a kite, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 她朋友Julie才high到天上去了 |
[31:31] | So you made sure Missy stayed silent. | 所以你要确保Missy不会乱说话 |
[31:32] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[31:35] | The last time I saw those girls, they were very much alive. | 我最后一次看到这些女孩的时候 她们都活得好好的 |
[31:42] | She’s freezing, Rick. | 她冻僵了 Rick |
[31:43] | She needs a doctor! | 需要看医生 |
[31:45] | Rick, what’s going on? | Rick 发生什么了? |
[31:48] | Your friend brought her old man. | 你朋友把她老爸叫来了 |
[31:49] | That’s what’s going on. | 就发生这么个事 |
[31:52] | I want you two brats out now! | 你们俩个小鬼赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[31:53] | Don’t even think about coming back. | 永远别再回来 |
[31:59] | I didn’t kill that girl. | 我没杀那个女孩 |
[32:00] | I just wanted her to take her friend and go home! | 我只是想让她带她朋友离开 赶快回家 |
[32:04] | You saying Missy left with Julie? | 你是说Missy跟Julie一起走的? |
[32:05] | Gave her that roller-skating jacket. | 给了她那件旱冰服 |
[32:08] | She was cleaning up my mess. | 她帮我收拾了烂摊子 |
[32:10] | Guess I owe her a thanks. | 我还得谢谢她呢 |
[32:11] | Sure you’re done jerking us around, Rick? | 你确定这次没耍我们吧 Rick? |
[32:13] | – Nothing else? – That’s all I got. | – 还有吗? – 没了 就这些 |
[32:15] | Talk to Julie. | 你去问Julie |
[32:17] | Good. We will. | 很好 我们会问的 |
[32:19] | What the hell? | 干什么? |
[32:20] | You got six outstanding tickets | 你在Potter郡拿有 |
[32:22] | for moving violations in Potter County. | 6张未缴清的交通罚单 |
[32:24] | Tickets? | 罚单? |
[32:25] | Well, 1,400 bucks ain’t no joke. | 嗯 1400块钱可不是小数目 |
[32:27] | Potter County PD’s on their way downstate to pick you up. | Potter郡警方正在来逮捕你的路上 |
[32:29] | Long drive. | 路程远着呢 |
[32:30] | Could take all night. | 需要一整夜 |
[32:31] | See if we can find a nice big cellmate | 看我们能不能给你安排你一个 体贴高大的室友 |
[32:33] | you can “do the Loco-Motion” with. | 陪你做做”Loco-Motion” |
[32:35] | Who’s the foxy fish now? | 看看现在谁是狡猾的小鱼 |
[32:39] | ??? for a while. | Julie来了好一阵子了 |
[32:41] | – Should be about ready to talk now. – Mm-hmm. | – 应该可以开始问话了 – 嗯 |
[32:44] | Tell her you’d be right there? | 告诉她你就到了吗? |
[32:45] | Yup, about an hour ago. | 嗯 一小时前 |
[32:47] | Nice. | 不错 |
[32:49] | So, you call him? | 你给他打电话了吗? |
[32:50] | What are you now, my life coach? | 你是谁啊 我的生活教练吗? |
[32:52] | Apparently, I’m your driver. | 很明显 我是你的生活向导 |
[32:53] | Never living that down. | 那我就不活了 |
[32:55] | Call him. | 快打 |
[32:58] | Why am I here? | 为什么还要我来? |
[32:58] | I told you everything I knew | 在我家的时候 |
[32:59] | when you were at my house. | 我已经都告诉你们了 |
[33:00] | Except the part about you going home | 除了那晚你和Missy |
[33:02] | with Missy that night. | 一起回家的事 |
[33:04] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[33:04] | Your good buddy, Rick, the DJ. | 你的好朋友 Rick 那个DJ |
[33:06] | The cute guy you hooked up with that night. | 那晚跟你鬼混的可爱男 |
[33:09] | He didn’t think you were so cute | 虽然你在他的沙发上 |
[33:10] | after you passed out | 昏过去之后 |
[33:11] | on his couch, though. | 他就不觉得你那么迷人了 |
[33:14] | He gave me some pills. | 他给了我几颗药 |
[33:16] | I barely remember that night. | 那晚发生什么我都不太记得了 |
[33:17] | You remember how Missy | 你还记得当晚 |
[33:19] | got your sorry butt out of there. | Missy是怎么把你弄出去的吗? |
[33:20] | No, I blacked out. | 不记得 我昏过去了 |
[33:21] | Yeah, that’s bull. | 别逗了 |
[33:23] | She had your back. | 她架着你 |
[33:24] | Put her jacket on you, took you home. | 给你穿上了她的外套 送你回家 |
[33:26] | Same jacket you kept all these years. | 就是你这些年来一直珍藏的外套 |
[33:30] | Let your daughter wear it. | 你让你女儿一直穿着 |
[33:33] | Why is that, Julie? | 为什么 Julie? |
[33:37] | Tiffany found it in the attic. | Tiffany在阁楼找到的 |
[33:38] | I didn’t know it was there. | 我不知道那件衣服会在那儿 |
[33:39] | You kept it for a reason. | 你留着它肯定有原因 |
[33:40] | Couldn’t bring yourself to get rid of it. | 以至于没有轻易把它扔掉 |
[33:42] | Something happened between you two, | 你们俩之间发生了些事 |
[33:44] | at the rink or on the way home. | 不是在溜冰场 就是在回家的路上 |
[33:48] | What was it, Julie? | 到底是什么 Julie? |
[33:55] | For all my talk, | 其实 |
[33:56] | I was still a virgin when I went to the rink that night. | 那晚去溜冰场之前 我还是个处女 |
[34:01] | When I got home, I realized I wasn’t anymore. | 当我回到家 却发现自己竟然失身了 |
[34:10] | It was Rick? | 是Rick吗? |
[34:15] | I remember messing around, | 我只是记得胡闹了一阵 |
[34:18] | and then things got fuzzy. | 之后就记不清了 |
[34:21] | Next thing I knew, Missy was there, | 接下来 我只记得Missy在那里 |
[34:22] | and he was kicking us out. | Rick把我们赶了出来 |
[34:26] | She came back | 她是为了你才回来的 Julie |
[34:26] | for you, Julie. | |
[34:30] | You owe it to her now to tell the truth. | 现在 你欠她一个真相 |
[34:33] | All she did was help me. | 她只是想帮我 |
[34:37] | And I was terrible to her. | 可我却对她那个态度 |
[34:43] | What happened, Julie? | 发生什么了 Julie? |
[34:45] | If I’d been a better friend, she would still be alive today. | 如果我对她好一点 她就不会死了 |
[34:53] | Do you still feel sick? | 还恶心吗? |
[34:54] | Don’t even talk to me. | 别跟我讲话 |
[34:56] | You’re mad at me? | 你还在生我的气? |
[34:57] | I invited you into my world and you blew it. | 我邀请你进入我的世界 你却不知好歹 |
[35:00] | You’ve ruined everything! | 毁了一切 |
[35:02] | I was just trying to help… | 我只是想帮你… |
[35:04] | Well, you didn’t. | 哼 越帮越忙… |
[35:05] | Rick was going to be my boyfriend, | Rick本来要成为我的男朋友 |
[35:06] | and now he’ll never speak to me again. | 现在他却再也不跟我讲话了 |
[35:09] | Were you guys… | 你们俩那个了… |
[35:10] | Duh. | 对 |
[35:11] | How else do you think I got into the over-18? | 要不然我找18岁以上的干嘛? |
[35:13] | It’s not because I’m such a great skater. | 你以为是因为我旱冰滑的好啊 |
[35:15] | He’s a jerk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[35:17] | You’ll find somebody cooler. | 你能找到更好的 |
[35:18] | Someone our age. | 跟我们同龄的 |
[35:20] | Boys our age are idiots. | 跟我们同龄的男生都是白痴 |
[35:23] | And older guys aren’t? | 比我们大的就不是了吗? |
[35:26] | I had kind of a fight with my mom’s boyfriend. | 我和我妈的男朋友吵了一架 |
[35:31] | Can I sleep over your house tonight? | 今晚能在你家过夜吗? |
[35:34] | After what you did? | 你这么对我 你觉得可能吗? |
[35:35] | I never want to speak to you again. | 我再也不想跟你说话了 |
[35:37] | But I don’t have any place to go. | 但是我没地方可去了 |
[35:42] | That’s your problem, | 那是你自己的问题 |
[35:44] | not mine. | 跟我没关系 |
[35:57] | That’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次看见她 |
[35:59] | That whistle… | 那个口哨声… |
[36:02] | someone she knew? | 这人她认识吗? |
[36:04] | I didn’t look back to see. | 我没回头看 |
[36:08] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[36:23] | All this time we’ve been looking for a guy in a van | 一直以来 我们把焦点放在那晚带Missy |
[36:25] | who took Missy to the park that night. | 去了公园的面包车司机身上 |
[36:28] | Didn’t think too much about a boy on a bike. | 却忽略了骑自行车的男孩 |
[36:31] | It’s tough when you’re 15. | 15岁那年对你来说很痛苦 |
[36:33] | All the girls move on to older guys. | 所有的女孩都去找比自己大的男人 |
[36:36] | All of a sudden, | 突然间 你变成了一个叽叽喳喳的送报小屁孩 |
[36:36] | you’re just a squeaky-voiced little kid with a paper route. | 突然间 你变成了一个叽叽喳喳的送报小屁孩 |
[36:40] | That what Missy thought of you? | 你在Missy眼中就是这样吧? |
[36:41] | Missy wasn’t like that. | Missy才不会那么想呢 |
[36:43] | How come you never married, Hugh? | 你怎么一直单身 Hugh? |
[36:45] | Just never found the right girl? | 再没找到自己喜欢的吗? |
[36:47] | Or maybe you did. | 还是说 你已经找到了 |
[36:50] | Only she just wasn’t that into you. | 只是她却不怎么喜欢你 |
[36:52] | We were just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[36:54] | But you wanted it to be more. | 但是你想进一步发展 |
[36:56] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[36:58] | It’s always that way with guys, Hugh. | 男人就是这个德性 Hugh |
[36:59] | That’s why you came back for her. | 所以你才会回来找她 |
[37:03] | You whistled to her, | 你冲她吹了个口哨 |
[37:05] | to let her know | 让她知道 你就在附近 |
[37:06] | you were there. | 让她知道 你就在附近 |
[37:06] | Just like you always did when you were kids. | 就像从孩提时你便一直陪在她身边那样 |
[37:09] | Only she wasn’t | 不同的是 她对你失去了兴趣 |
[37:09] | interested anymore. | |
[37:12] | And you’d come so far, put in all that time. | 一直以来 你付出了自己所有的时间和精力 |
[37:15] | Only Missy was a fighter. | 只是Missy没那么容易投降 |
[37:16] | What? No, no, you got it all wrong. | 什么? 不 不 你们搞错了 |
[37:19] | No, we don’t. | 没有 我们没弄错 |
[37:21] | We got your skin under her fingernail clippings, Hugh. | Hugh 我们在她的指甲里发现了你的皮肤组织 |
[37:25] | And your DNA on that can | 你留在这上的DNA |
[37:26] | to prove it. | 可以证明这点 |
[37:44] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:45] | What was your fault, Hugh? | 什么错 Hugh? |
[37:47] | I didn’t… | 我没能… |
[37:50] | I didn’t know what she wanted. | 我没能弄明白她到底想要什么 |
[37:52] | See I didn’t, I didn’t realize… | 我没…我没意识到… |
[37:55] | All she really needed was a friend. | 她只是想有个朋友 |
[37:59] | I just let it get all turned around. | 可我完全理解错了 |
[38:21] | Oh, I can’t believe you brought an extra pair. | 哦 真不敢相信你还有一双多余的鞋 |
[38:24] | They’re my old ones, but, uh, they’re adjustable. | 它们都被我穿旧了 但是…呃…你可以调整大小 |
[38:27] | Figured they’d come in handy someday. | 我就觉得它们总有一天会派上用场 |
[38:28] | I’m out of practice, but I bet I can still take you. | 我最近都没怎么练习 但我打赌还是比你快 |
[38:33] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 好 走着瞧 |
[39:03] | Missy! | |
[39:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:08] | Yeah, I’m great. | 没事 我很好 |
[39:13] | Never felt better. | 再好不过了 |
[39:15] | Well, if it wasn’t for this bum wheel, | 嗯 要不是这破轮儿 |
[39:19] | I totally would have aced you. | 我完全可以轻松搞定你 |
[39:20] | Oh, but my hair got caught on my lip gloss, slowed me down. | 我的头发粘到唇膏上了 影响速度 |
[39:24] | Tomorrow I’ll be dressed right… | 明天我会穿旱冰服… |
[39:27] | whole other race. | 到时再来一场 |
[39:28] | Yeah, so you say. | 对 你就能说后话 |
[39:32] | Oh… | 哦… |
[39:35] | Tonight really sucked. | 今晚过得糟糕透了 |
[39:40] | But this… | 但是这个… |
[39:43] | now… | 现在… |
[39:47] | it kind of makes it all okay. | 让我感觉好了很多 |
[39:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[39:59] | – No, no, I-I just… – And I thought we were friends. | – 不 不 我…我只想… – 我们只是朋友 |
[40:03] | I thought I could trust you. | 我以为我可以信任你 |
[40:05] | Well, no, no. You, you, you can trust me. | 不 不 你…你可以完全信任我 |
[40:07] | I thought that… | 我以为… |
[40:07] | After everything that’s happened today, | 发生了这种事 从今天起 |
[40:11] | I can’t believe you! | 我再也不会相信你了 |
[40:13] | Missy, Missy, I’m sorry… | Missy Missy 对不起… |
[40:14] | Missy, please! | Missy 别走 |
[40:16] | Look, we can go back to the way things used to be, okay? | 听着 我们回到原来的样子 好吗? |
[40:18] | Forget it ever happened, okay? | 忘了它 就当什么也没发生过 好不好? |
[40:20] | – We can go back to the way things were! – Get off me! | – 我们可以回到从前的 – 放开我 |
[40:25] | Missy, no! | Missy 不要啊 |
[40:31] | Missy… | |
[40:34] | Missy… | |
[40:51] | * You are here and warm * | |
[40:54] | * But I could look away and you’d be gone * | |
[41:01] | * ‘Cause we live in a time * | |
[41:05] | * When meaning falls in splinters from our lives * | |
[41:11] | * And that’s why I’ve traveled far * | |
[41:15] | * ‘Cause I come so together where you are * | |
[41:21] | * Yes, and all of the things that I said that I wanted * | |
[41:25] | ACCIDENTAL DEATH * Come rushing by in my head when I’m with you * | |
[41:29] | ACCIDENTAL DEATH * Fourteen joys and a will to be merry * | |
[41:32] | * All of the things that we say are very * | |
[41:36] | CLOSED * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[41:42] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[41:47] | * All I need is you * | |
[41:49] | * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[41:55] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[42:17] | * Ooh, sentimental lady * | |
[42:29] | * Yes, and all of the things that I said that I wanted * | |
[42:33] | * Come rushing by in my head when I’m with you * | |
[42:36] | * Fourteen joys and a will to be merry * | |
[42:39] | * All of the things that they say are very * | |
[42:42] | * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[42:49] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[42:54] | * All I need is you * | |
[42:56] | * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[43:06] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[43:08] | * Yes, and all of the things that I said that I wanted * | |
[43:12] | * Come rushing by in my head when I’m with you * | |
[43:16] | * Fourteen joys and a will to be merry * | |
[43:19] | * All of the things that they say are very * | |
[43:22] | * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[43:29] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[43:34] | * All I need is you * | |
[43:36] | * Sentimental gentle wind, blowing through my life again * | |
[43:42] | * Sentimental lady, gentle one * | |
[43:47] | * All I need is you * | |
[43:49] | * Yes, and all of the things that I said that I wanted * | |
[43:52] | * Come rushing by in my head when I’m with you * | |
[43:55] | * Fourteen joys and a will to be merry… * |