时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | * So take these words * | |
[00:21] | * And sing out loud * | |
[00:24] | * ‘Cause everyone * | |
[00:30] | Max! Max! * Is forgiven now * | |
[00:31] | Ma’am, ma’am, stay back. | 女士 往后退 |
[00:33] | Go on the other side of the street. | 到大街对面去 |
[00:34] | My baby’s in there! My son! | 我的宝宝在里面! 我的儿子啊! |
[00:36] | Where is he? Oh, my God! | – 他在哪? – 噢 天啊! |
[00:37] | He’s just a little baby! What floor? | – 他还是个小宝宝呢! – 哪一层? |
[00:39] | Hey, we got a kid in there! Radio Mcllroy. | 里面有孩子! 呼叫Mcllroy |
[00:41] | Ma’am, what floor? | 女士 哪一层? |
[00:42] | The fourth floor! 4F! Fourth! | 第四层! 4F! 第四层! |
[00:44] | 4F! 4F! Mcllroy! | |
[00:45] | Mcllroy, fourth floor… | |
[00:47] | * And it’s someplace simple where we could live * | |
[00:52] | * Something only you can give * | |
[00:55] | * And that’s faith and trust * | |
[00:59] | * And peace while we’re alive * | |
[01:02] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[01:05] | * Andhe one poor child who saved this world… * | |
[01:10] | My baby! | 我的宝贝! |
[01:12] | No! | 不! |
[01:13] | * If we all just stopped * | |
[01:15] | * And said a prayer for them. * | |
[01:18] | Oh, my God, my baby! | 天啊 我的宝贝! |
[01:21] | My baby Max! | 我的宝贝Max啊! |
[01:40] | Central Detectives picked this lady up a few hours ago. | 市中心的探员们几小时前带走了这名女士 |
[01:43] | Said she went nuts in Rittenhouse Square. | 说她在Rittenhouse广场发疯 |
[01:45] | Scared the pants off some dudes feeding the birds. | 把喂小鸟的行人都吓坏了 |
[01:47] | Ex-junkie. She still using? | 曾是瘾君子 她还有吸吗? |
[01:50] | Don’t know. Sure acting that way. | 不知道 那样的表现 很难说 |
[01:52] | Screaming she knows something about a job from ’05. Oh, boy. | 大喊着一件05年发生的事 |
[01:55] | This should be a waste of time. | 这根本就是在浪费时间 |
[01:56] | Lot of people you give the benefit of the doubt, | 你从不对人妄下论断 |
[01:58] | but not addicts, huh? | 但不包括瘾君子 对吧? |
[02:00] | I was raised by one. | 我就是被这样的人养大的 |
[02:03] | Got no illusions left. | 什么幻想都没有了 |
[02:04] | Heads up. Trouble’s coming. | 瞧 麻烦来了 |
[02:06] | Hey, ladies. | 嘿 女士们 |
[02:08] | Tombs are the place | 今天这地方很冷清哦 我要去找个疯子谈话 再过几个牢房就到了 |
[02:09] | to be today, huh? I got a stimulating | |
[02:10] | conversation to look forward to, few cells down. | |
[02:13] | Priscilla Chapin. | |
[02:14] | Oh, smackhead zombie. I know her. | 哦 那个吸毒的怪胎 我认识她 |
[02:15] | You know all the screw-ups, Saccardo. | 所有失足的人你都认识吧 Saccardo |
[02:17] | Hey, they make me feel good about myself. | 嘿 他们让我自我感觉良好 |
[02:18] | Got hauled in for disorderly conduct this morning. | 因早上扰乱公共秩序的行为被羁押 |
[02:21] | Says she’s got a tip. | 说她有个线索 |
[02:22] | Yeah, waste of your time. | 是吗 浪费你的时间而已 |
[02:23] | That’s what I said. | 我就那样说的 |
[02:28] | You’re making a mistake! | 你们错了! |
[02:29] | I need to get out of here! | 我要离开这里! |
[02:31] | This is… | 这真是… |
[02:38] | Morning, Priscilla. | 早上好 Priscilla |
[02:40] | Detectives Miller and Rush. | Miller探员和Rush探员 |
[02:41] | I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[02:43] | You’ve got to help me. | 你们一定要帮我啊 |
[02:44] | You’ve got to get me out of here. Yeah? ‘Cause, uh, | – 你们得把我放出去 – 是么? 因为 呃… |
[02:46] | we heard you had information on a homicide, | 我们来是听说你有个关于谋杀案的线索 |
[02:47] | but if you got an appointment… | 但如果你约了… |
[02:48] | It’s about my son. Says here that | – 是关于我儿子的 – 这里写着 |
[02:50] | the apartment you were living in in 2005 burned to the ground | 2005你居住的地方彻底烧毁 |
[02:53] | with your eight-month-old son in it. | 你8个月大的儿子也在里面 |
[02:55] | Ruled accidental death. | 被裁定为意外死亡 |
[02:57] | Not a murder. | 不是谋杀 |
[02:58] | I saw him this morning in the park. | 今天早上我在公园里看到他了 |
[03:02] | You saw your son? | 你看到自己儿子了? |
[03:03] | Yeah. Max was on the playground. | 是的 Max在运动场上 |
[03:07] | I know it was him. | 我知道是他 |
[03:08] | I- I ran over to him, | 我向他跑过去 |
[03:09] | but th he was gone in the crowd. | 但他消失在人群里了 |
[03:11] | You using again, Priscilla? | 你又吸毒了吧 Priscilla? |
[03:13] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | No. I… | 没有 我… |
[03:16] | I’m clean. | 我已经戒掉了 |
[03:19] | When I got pregnant, I did 90 meetings in 90 days. | 我怀孕之后 连续三个月都每天参加戒毒会 |
[03:21] | I haven’t used since. | 从那时起就没再吸过了 |
[03:24] | So how’s it make sense, | 那样的话怎么说得通 |
[03:25] | your son being in the park today? | 你今天怎么会在公园里看到自己的儿子? |
[03:26] | It’s not what they thought it was. | 事情不是他们想的那样 |
[03:29] | That fire… Well, they blamed it on you. | – 那场火… – 他们把责任都推在你头上 |
[03:31] | Left the gas stove on in your apartment. | 离开房子的时候不关暖炉 |
[03:32] | It was cold. The heat didn’t work. | 那时很冷 而且暖气坏掉了 |
[03:35] | Sometimes I put the stove on. | 有时候我会开暖炉 |
[03:37] | You left your baby alone that night to… | 那晚你独自留下孩子去… |
[03:39] | “grab some cigarettes at the bodega. “ | “吸上两口”吗? |
[03:42] | Came back, | 回来之后 |
[03:43] | fire had taken everything. | 大火已经到处都是了 |
[03:44] | Just some cigarettes, huh? | 就抽几根而已 不是吗? |
[03:46] | Should’ve prosecuted you for negligent | 应该告你过失杀人的 |
[03:47] | homicide, Priscilla. | |
[03:48] | I didn’t turn the gas on. | 我没有开煤气 |
[03:50] | Not that night. | 那晚没开 |
[03:53] | So who did? | 那么是谁开的? |
[03:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | Somebody else. | 其他人吧 |
[03:56] | When you figure it out, | 你想清楚后 |
[03:57] | holler at us. I’m out. | 再跟我们发牢骚吧 我要走了 |
[04:01] | Please, you got to believe me. | 拜托 你们一定要相信我 |
[04:04] | I saw my son. | 我看到自己的儿子了 |
[04:05] | His name is Max. | 他叫Max |
[04:07] | He has sandy hair and he has | 他有一头黄棕色的头发 |
[04:09] | a birthmark on his right arm! | 右边手臂上有胎记! |
[04:11] | It was him in the park! | 公园里的是他! |
[04:15] | We’ll take a look. | 我们会查查 |
[04:17] | Any truth to what you’re saying, | 如果你说的是真话 |
[04:20] | we’ll find it. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[04:57] | What do you got from Rittenhouse Square | 你在Rittenhouse广场 |
[04:59] | that points to Priscilla Chapin’s son? | 有没有找到指向Priscilla Chapin儿子的线索? |
[05:00] | I tracked down only two kids there this morning, | 我只追查出今天早上出现过的两个孩子 |
[05:03] | eight and ten. | 8岁和10岁 |
[05:04] | Too old. | 年纪都太大了 |
[05:05] | Coroner’s report tells it all, though. | 验尸官的报告已经写得很详细 |
[05:06] | “Blast threw Max Chapin out of his crib, | 气浪把Max Chapin从婴儿床震飞 |
[05:08] | “fractured his bones. Blaze got everything | 骨头碎裂 大火烧毁一切 |
[05:10] | but the skeleton. ” Gas fire? | – 只剩下骨头 – 瓦斯大火? |
[05:12] | February 12, 2005. | 2005年2月12日 |
[05:14] | Time PFD got it under control, 252 Baker Street | 在消防局控制火势之后 |
[05:17] | burned to the ground. | Baker街252号已经烧得片瓦不留 |
[05:18] | All the tenants got out except the baby. | 除了婴儿外 其他租客都成功逃生 |
[05:21] | Mom told the police she left him alone | 妈妈对警方说 她单独留下孩子才10分钟而已 |
[05:22] | for ten minutes. | |
[05:23] | A neighbor had the baby monitor. | 一个邻居帮她查看小孩 |
[05:25] | That’s her babysitting solution? | 那就是她照顾孩子的方法? |
[05:27] | This Priscilla has possession charges. | Priscilla曾在01 02和04年 |
[05:29] | ’01, ’02 and ’04. | 被起诉过 |
[05:32] | A teenage runaway. | 少女时代离家出走 |
[05:33] | Avoided juvie by doing rehab. | 进了戒毒中心 才不用去少管所的 |
[05:34] | Baby’s father in the picture? | 孩子他爸呢? |
[05:35] | Mom said he was AWOL, | 孩子的妈妈说他一直都不在 |
[05:37] | never even met the kid. | 连孩子都没见过 |
[05:38] | No one listed on the birth certificate. | 出生证明上也没人签名 |
[05:40] | Louie! Didn’t have to dress up for us. | 不需要为了我们特地正装打扮吧 |
[05:43] | If not for you, | 不为你 还会为谁呢? 明显还有我 |
[05:44] | then who, Rush? Me, clearly. | |
[05:47] | What’s your take on the Baker Street | 你带来Baker街大火的资料了吗? |
[05:48] | fire, Louie? Well, right here’s | – 嗯 这里就是… |
[05:49] | the source of the gas leak. | 煤气泄露的源头 |
[05:51] | The kitchen. | 厨房 |
[05:53] | Neighbors said Priscilla Chapin had a habit of leaving | 邻居说Priscilla Chapin习惯离家的时候 |
[05:55] | the gas stove on. Hinky thing? | – 不关暖炉 – 有点古怪 |
[05:58] | I’m seeing alligator patterns | 我看到那边墙壁上的 |
[06:00] | in that room right over here. | 短吻鳄图案 |
[06:01] | The baby’s room. | 婴儿房? |
[06:02] | Yup. What do you mean “alligator”? | – 是的 – 你说的墙壁上的”短吻鳄”是什么意思? |
[06:03] | On the walls, if fire burns really hot | 如果火势猛烈 |
[06:06] | or burns it for a long time, it does it, but… | 烧了很长时间 就会出现类似那样的图案 |
[06:08] | But if the fire started in the kitchen, | 但如果大火从厨房开始烧 |
[06:10] | that’s where you should see them. Right. | – 就应该在厨房里出现 – 没错 |
[06:13] | So the fire marshal had it wrong in ’05. | 所以05年的时候 消防队长想错了 |
[06:16] | sn’t an accident? | 不是意外? |
[06:17] | Look, the gas came from the stove. | 听着 煤气从暖炉里泄露出来 |
[06:19] | It caused the blast, you know? | 造成大火 |
[06:21] | But there was a fire burning in that kid’s | 但爆炸发生前 |
[06:23] | room before the explosion. | 婴儿房就已经起火了 |
[06:24] | So how’s that happen? An eight-month-old doesn’t | 那怎么可能? 8个月大的婴儿可不会玩火柴 和发现婴儿尸体的消防员谈谈 |
[06:25] | play with matches. Have a talk with the firefighter | |
[06:28] | who found the baby; see what he remembers from that bedroom. | 看看他对卧室的情形还能想起什么 |
[06:32] | McILROY: You’re saying the fire started in the baby’s room? | 你是说婴儿房首先起火的? |
[06:37] | That’s one theory. | 只是一个理论 |
[06:38] | Depends on what you saw. | |
[06:41] | You remember a candle, incense? | 你还记得现场有蜡烛熏香什么的吗? |
[06:44] | Anything might’ve sparked a fire in that room? | 任何能引起火花的东西? |
[06:46] | Anything incendiary wasn’t eaten up by then, | 那时任何还没烧完的东西 |
[06:48] | I- I wod’ve reported it, but, uh… | 我都会报告 但是… |
[06:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[06:56] | It’s a tough memory to shake, | 看到一个孩子死得那么惨 |
[06:57] | seeing a kid die like that. | 真是不堪回首的记忆 |
[06:59] | Yeah, my daughter had just been born, | 是啊 那时我女儿刚出生 |
[07:01] | so, uh… Know you did the best you could. | – 所以… – 知道你已经尽力了 |
[07:04] | Heading in there, I, I… | 进去那里 我… |
[07:07] | I didn’t know what I’d find. | 我不知道自己会发现那样的情况 |
[07:38] | I’ve seen places… | 我看过很多地方… |
[07:39] | junkies let their kids sleep on the floor. | 瘾君子让孩子睡在地板上 |
[07:41] | There’s trash everywhere. | 到处都是垃圾 |
[07:44] | Not this kid. | 但这个孩子不一样 |
[07:45] | This one was loved. | 这个孩子是被深爱着的 |
[07:47] | There was glass | 地板上有玻璃? |
[07:48] | on the floor? From the window. | 是窗户的玻璃 |
[07:50] | It was broken. | 被打破了 |
[07:52] | If it got broke | 如果是气浪造成的 |
[07:53] | the blast, it should’ve blown out… | 应该向外爆开… |
[07:55] | onto the fire escape. | 炸到防火梯那儿的 |
[07:57] | Well, it was inside the apartment, for sure. | 但我很肯定玻璃是在房间里的 |
[07:59] | I almost cut myself getting that kid out. | 我把孩子抱出去的时候 几乎割伤自己了 |
[08:01] | The window wasn’t broken in the blast. | 窗口不是因为气浪而破裂的 |
[08:04] | Someone busted into that room, started that fire. | 有人闯进房间纵火 |
[08:07] | And this just became a homicide. | 这就变成谋杀案了 |
[08:11] | Owner of 252 Baker | Baker街252号的主人 |
[08:12] | got $925,000 | 从这场彻底烧毁一切的大火中 |
[08:14] | in insurance money when the place burned down. | 获得925,000保险金 |
[08:16] | That neighborhood? | 就凭那个街区? |
[08:17] | Couldn’t have gotten that on the market | 即使他把墙壁贴满金纸 |
[08:19] | if he wallpapered in gold. | 也不可能在市场上卖到这个价钱 |
[08:20] | Victor Martinez. | |
[08:22] | He’s got two condos in Mt. Airy, | 他在Mt. Airy有两所公寓 |
[08:23] | and a high-rise downtown. | 在市中心还拥有高层物业 |
[08:25] | So 252 Baker’s the eyesore. | 所以Baker街252号是眼中钉 |
[08:27] | Makes motive. | 形成动机 |
[08:29] | Licenses and Inspections | 行政监督局几分钟前 |
[08:30] | sent these over a couple minutes ago. | 把这个送过来了 |
[08:32] | Code violations filed against the landlord | 4F的租客曾举报房东 |
[08:34] | by the tenant in 4F. | 违反租赁条约 |
[08:35] | That Priscilla? Yep. | – 是Priscilla? – 是的 |
[08:37] | Said the heat wasn’t working | 说那年冬天 |
[08:38] | in the dead of winter. | 暖气坏掉了 |
[08:39] | “Unsanitary conditions. “ | “坏境有碍健康” |
[08:40] | That can bring a hefty fine. Or worse, | 那样会带来好结果 也可能会坏事 |
[08:43] | guy gets sued by the city. | 这家伙被市里起诉 |
[08:44] | Loses those condos. | 失去了那些产业 |
[08:47] | That fire could’ve killed two birds | 那场大火 |
[08:48] | with one stone for you, Victor. | 对你来说真是一石二鸟啊 Victor |
[08:50] | Get some cash from that rat trap. | 凭那片废墟捞到不少钱 |
[08:53] | Finished off your pain in the ass tenant, | 还把讨厌的房客解决掉了 |
[08:55] | Priscilla Chapin. Excuse me? | – 什么? |
[08:58] | What about me being a member of the Chamber of Commerce, | 作为一个商会成员 |
[09:00] | and a Catholic, makes you think | 和天主教徒 你怎么会认为 |
[09:02] | that I would take the life of a child? | 我会夺掉一个孩子的性命? |
[09:03] | That part was, uh… | 那部分真是… |
[09:07] | unfortunate. | 真的很不幸 |
[09:09] | But you’re a businessman, Victor. | 但你是个商人 Victor |
[09:10] | And that neighborhood, wasn’t getting | 而那个街区不可能会变好 |
[09:12] | any better. For your information, | 你要知道 |
[09:13] | I had an interested buyer, | 我有个买家有意向 |
[09:15] | and I would’ve made more than the insurance. | 赚到的钱可能比保险金还多 |
[09:17] | That’s real concrete. | 那是很实在的好处 |
[09:18] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相? |
[09:20] | Yeah, Priscilla Chapin’s the reason | 是的 Priscilla Chapin是导致我的财产 |
[09:23] | my property got burnt to a crisp. | 化为乌有的罪魁祸首 |
[09:25] | By leaving the stove on? I’m talking about her lifestyle, man. | – 把暖炉开着? – 我是说她的生活方式 |
[09:28] | Tried to go clean for the baby. | 想为了孩子而戒毒 |
[09:32] | Once that bed is made… you know. | 毒品这玩意一旦沾上 |
[09:34] | Tough to leave the addict life behind. | 这辈子都很难戒得掉 |
[09:37] | So she start using again? | 她又开始吸毒了? |
[09:38] | She was white-knuckling it. | 她克制住自己 |
[09:40] | Trying to turn her life around. | 想改变自己的人生 |
[09:43] | Some people didn’t want to get left behind. | 有的人不喜欢被抛下 |
[09:50] | Please stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[09:52] | It’s time to go to sleep now, baby. | 该睡觉了 宝贝 |
[09:57] | There, that’s better? | 这样好点了吧? |
[09:58] | You love the dryer, don’t you? | 你喜欢干衣机 是吧? |
[10:01] | Please, please, | 别哭了 别哭了 |
[10:02] | please, I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[10:04] | Honey, shh… | 宝贝 别吵了… |
[10:08] | People said | 人们都说 |
[10:08] | you were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[10:09] | Priscilla… | |
[10:14] | But I knew you was laying low. | 但我知道你一直在躲起来 |
[10:20] | Look, man… | 听着 老兄… |
[10:23] | I, uh, I had a baby, | 我有个孩子 |
[10:26] | Franklin. So? | – 那又怎样? |
[10:29] | I’m going to get a job. | 我会找份工作 |
[10:31] | A part-time job, and I will pay you back. | 找份兼职 然后会把钱还你 |
[10:33] | Don’t got to pay me back like that, girl. | 可以用自己来支付啊 |
[10:38] | I’m, I’m clean. | 我已经戒了 |
[10:41] | I’m a mom now. | 我已为人母 |
[10:44] | Then I need cash. | 那就把钱给我 |
[10:45] | Three days. | 三天 |
[10:47] | And if you fail to uphold our business agreement, | 如果你没办法履行我们的协定 |
[10:50] | then I might have to get creative. | 那我会用别的方法 |
[10:57] | He’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[10:57] | It’s okay, Max. | 没事的 Max |
[10:59] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[11:06] | It’s nice of you to intervene there, Vic. | 你可真会做好事啊 Vic |
[11:08] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
[11:09] | You know who that guy is? | 你知道那个人是谁吗? |
[11:11] | Franklin Palmer. | |
[11:12] | Big-time crack and heroin dealer. | 大毒枭 |
[11:14] | He’s a real humanitarian. | 他可是个真正”博爱”的人啊 |
[11:16] | You didn’t hear this all from me, all right? | 我什么都没告诉过你们 好吧? |
[11:19] | Oh, relax. He’s in prison now. | 放松点 他在坐牢呢 |
[11:21] | Yeah, for torching the house of one of his enemies. | 是啊 把他对头的房子烧掉 还怕什么? |
[11:31] | You threatened Priscilla Chapin | 你威胁Priscilla Chapin |
[11:32] | to give you your money back or else. | 还钱或用别的方式支付你 |
[11:34] | Week later, her apartment | 一周后 |
[11:35] | building goes up in flames. | 她的房子被烧毁了 |
[11:37] | You realize her kid died in that fire? | 你知道她的孩子在大火中丧生吧? |
[11:40] | I do. | 是的 |
[11:43] | Sometimes God plucks the most beautiful flowers. | 有时候上帝就是会把美好的东西带走 |
[11:45] | You wouldn’t be gettin’ sarcastic | 你不会是在嘲讽孩子的死吧? 不是的 伙计 |
[11:47] | about a kid dyin’, would ya? No, man. | |
[11:49] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:51] | I don’t take severe measures with that kinda | 我对熟客的标准可没那么严 Priscilla戒了 |
[11:53] | repeat customer. Priscilla was clean. | |
[11:55] | She wasn’t coming back to you. | 她没有再回去找你 |
[11:57] | So maybe you took away | 也许你怀恨在心 |
[11:58] | the thing she loved. | 夺在她的所爱 |
[11:59] | Smack is what she loved, dawg. | 海洛因才是她爱的 |
[12:01] | H is a pleasure | 海洛因是这世上 |
[12:02] | like you c’t f fd in this world. | 无与伦比的享受 |
[12:05] | Give that up for a crying baby | 为一个整天哭闹的孩子 |
[12:07] | and a fast food job? | 和快餐店的工作而放弃? |
[12:10] | No contest. | 根本不需要考虑 |
[12:11] | Saying Priscilla fell off the wagon? | 你是说Priscilla放弃了? |
[12:12] | Sayin’ whole point of usin’ | 我的意思是 |
[12:14] | is to escape reality. | 吸毒只是为了逃避现实 |
[12:17] | And that girl’s | 而那个女孩的生活 |
[12:18] | reality was bleak. | 是绝望的 |
[12:26] | * I’m not in love with the modern world * | |
[12:34] | * I was a torch driving the savages back to the trees * | |
[12:43] | * Modern world has more ways… * | |
[12:47] | Have you seen Ellis? | 你看到Ellis了吗? |
[12:49] | What’re you doing here, Chantelle? I’m working. | 你来这干吗 Chantelle? 我在上班呢 |
[12:52] | He ain’t been around. | 他不见了 |
[12:53] | I don’t know, I think maybe he left me. | 我不知道 也许他离开我了 |
[12:54] | He’s no good, Chantelle. | 他又不是好货色 Chantelle |
[12:56] | He can’t stay with anyone longer than two weeks anyway. | 他和任何人在一起都不超过2个星期 |
[12:59] | Look, I gotta get back to work… | 我得继续工作了… |
[13:01] | I’m thinkin’ maybe it’s ’cause of you. | 也许都是因为你 |
[13:02] | ‘Cause I know you been calling about that baby. | 我知道你一直为了孩子的事打电话来 |
[13:05] | You better stay away from him! | 你离他远一点! |
[13:08] | He needs to own up to his responsibilities… | 他得负起该负的责任… |
[13:09] | He don’t want you or your kid. | 你和孩子 他都不想要 |
[13:13] | He probably ain’t even the father, | 也许他根本不是生父! |
[13:14] | he don’t owe you squat! | 他不欠你什么! |
[13:15] | He is the father and he will help us. | 他是生父 他会帮我们的 |
[13:18] | You know what? You see him around? | 你知道吗? 如果你见到他 |
[13:20] | You tell him I’m going to the cops if he doesn’t own up. | 就跟他说 如果他不肯承认 我会去报警的 |
[13:22] | Stay away from him! | 离他远一点! |
[13:23] | I’ll kill you, bitch! Hey! | – 我会杀了你的 婊子! – 喂! |
[13:25] | Get out! Get out! | 出去!出去! |
[13:27] | I’ll break… | 我会… |
[13:28] | Out of this store! | 炸掉这间店! |
[13:35] | Priscilla, that’s it. | Priscilla 够了 |
[13:37] | No. You, too. | – 不 – 你也走吧 |
[13:38] | ease. Please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[13:39] | Matt, I… | Matt 我… |
[13:40] | I need this job! | 我需要这份工作! |
[13:45] | It was only a matter of time before she came callin’, | 她复吸是迟早的事 |
[13:49] | except I got locked up a few days later. | 只是几天后 我就入狱了 |
[13:51] | Who was the crackhead? | 那个爆炸头女人是谁? |
[13:53] | Man, I don’t know, man. | 伙计 我不知道啊 |
[13:54] | You know, all them fiends be the same. | 她们看起来都差不多 |
[13:55] | Got me. | 问倒我了 |
[13:56] | And the baby’s daddy? Ellis? | 孩子的爸爸呢? Ellis? |
[13:58] | Do I look like 411, dawg? | 我看起来像是知道的人吗? |
[14:01] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:02] | skinny white boy. | 瘦小的白人男生 |
[14:04] | Be surprised if he’s still kickin’ it. | 如果他还活得好好的 我会很惊讶的 |
[14:06] | Short shelf life, these types. | 就是那种迟早横尸街头的人 |
[14:08] | Especially | 特别是Franklin还在那儿逼他们 |
[14:08] | with Franklin here pushing ’em off. | |
[14:14] | Why haven’t you found Max? I don’t understand. | 你们为什么还不去找Max? 我不懂 |
[14:17] | We need to talk about Max’s father. | 我们得和Max的爸爸谈谈 |
[14:19] | Ellis. | |
[14:20] | Ellis? Why? ‘Cause back | Ellis? 为什么? |
[14:22] | in the day you told his girl | 因为那时 你和他女友说 |
[14:23] | you were gonna rat him out, | 你要告他 |
[14:24] | get his ass tossed in jail | 把他送进大牢里 |
[14:26] | if he didn’t pay up. | 如果他不肯付钱的话 |
[14:27] | Ellis was broke, okay? | Ellis破产了 好吧? |
[14:29] | We were in love with dope, not each other. | 我们都迷上毒品 而不是对方 |
[14:30] | He never even met Max. | 他从来都没见过Max |
[14:32] | You need to find | 你要找到我儿子 |
[14:33] | my son. He’s out there. | 他就在某个地方 |
[14:37] | There was no four-year-old boy | 公园里没有四岁的孩子 |
[14:38] | at that park. Yes, there was. | 有的 明明有的 |
[14:39] | Is there a reason you’re protecting Ellis? | 为什么你要保护Ellis? |
[14:42] | Maybe he came back, hurt your kid? | 也许是他回来伤害你的孩子的呢? |
[14:48] | That first night in the hospital, | 在医院的第一晚 |
[14:51] | when Max was born, | Max出生的那晚 |
[14:54] | they, uh, they put him in this little plastic thing next to me. | 他们把他放在我身边的小塑料箱里 |
[14:59] | And he started to cry in the middle of the night. | 半夜他开始哭 |
[15:02] | He was all swaddled up. | 他被包扎得很紧 |
[15:05] | And I took it all off of him, | 我帮他解开 |
[15:07] | all those layers | 那么多层 |
[15:09] | and I put him right here on my heart, | 然后我把他抱在胸口 |
[15:14] | skin to skin. | 肌肤相触 |
[15:17] | And I felt him | 然后我感受他 |
[15:18] | start to breathe like me. | 他的呼吸开始和我一致 |
[15:22] | It’s the first time I ever felt like I had something to give. | 那是我第一次感到有奉献的对象 |
[15:27] | I would never allow anyone to hurt him. | 我不会让任何人伤害到他 |
[15:41] | You called? | 你找我? |
[15:43] | Uh, Ellis Smith. | 嗯 Ellis Smith |
[15:45] | Know him? | 认识他吗? |
[15:47] | Of him, yeah. | 他吗 是的 |
[15:48] | Guy’d sell his mama for a fix. | 这家伙困难的时候会把妈妈也卖掉 |
[15:50] | Oh, where can I find him? | 我们应该去哪里找他? |
[15:53] | He’s a user nomad. | 他是个流浪汉 |
[15:54] | I hear his sister pays for him | 我听说他姐姐会不时付钱 |
[15:55] | to go into the Maloney-Smith Center every once in a while, | 让他进Maloney-Smith中心 |
[15:58] | make a half-assed attempt to get clean. | 尝试让这个不长进的家伙戒除毒瘾 |
[16:00] | Real winners you hang with, Saccardo. | 真是你认识的人里面最极品的一个啊 |
[16:01] | Hey, you know, you find Ellis, keep him for me. | 嘿 听着 如果找到Ellis 留给我 |
[16:05] | I got a Mexican trafficking thing | 我手上有单墨西哥人走私案子 |
[16:06] | I want to conversate with him about, a’ight? | 得跟他好好谈谈 好吧? |
[16:08] | A’ight. | 好的 |
[16:17] | What? Why’re you workin’ this job? | – 干吗? – 你为什么会接这个案子? |
[16:18] | How make the big bucks. You got a thing | 有什么好反对的 你是对儿童案件情有独钟呢? |
[16:20] | for kid jobs? | |
[16:22] | Or addicts? | 还是对瘾君子啊? |
[16:23] | Or is it the combo platter- | 还是因为这个两者皆有的… |
[16:24] | kids with addict moms? | 瘾君子的孩子? |
[16:26] | Just doing my job, Saccardo. | 只是做好自己的工作 Saccardo |
[16:29] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[16:38] | I saw Ellis here | 我看到Ellis在诊所附近出现过 |
[16:39] | at the clinic around Thanksgiving maybe? | 好像是感恩节吧 |
[16:41] | Not since then, no. | 自那以后就没看到过了 |
[16:42] | Well, he ever mention anything about his son? | 他完全没提到过儿子的事吗? |
[16:45] | The one who died. | 那个死去的孩子 |
[16:47] | Ellis is an addict. | Ellis是瘾君子 |
[16:48] | He doesn’t have a lot of lucid moments, | 他很少有清醒的时候 |
[16:50] | especially of, I’s say, accountability. | 特别是要面对责任的时候 |
[16:52] | What about the baby’s mother? | 那孩子的妈妈呢? |
[16:54] | Oh, she came by here once, | 哦 她来过一次 |
[16:56] | to visit him with the baby. Priscilla was here? | – 和孩子一起来探望他 – Priscilla来过这里? |
[16:58] | Mmm. On hands and knees. Like Ellis was any kind of help. | 嗯 费了好大劲才来到的 以为Ellis能帮得了她 |
[17:00] | She make any threats about going to the cops? | 她有威胁去找警察吗? |
[17:02] | Not that I know of. | 这我就不知道了 |
[17:04] | You know Ellis pretty well. | 你很了解Ellis |
[17:05] | I mean, rehab gets intimate. | 帮人复原能知道很多秘密 |
[17:08] | Well, yes, it can. | 是的 的确那样 |
[17:09] | When they’re honest. | 当他们说真话的时候 |
[17:10] | He seem like the type who’d hurt his kid? | 他像是会伤害孩子的人吗? |
[17:12] | Hurt him? | 伤害孩子? |
[17:13] | You mean set that fire? | 你是指他放火吗? |
[17:15] | I know that for addicts, serving their addiction | 我了解吸毒者 满足毒瘾 |
[17:18] | is more important than anything. | 比任何事情都重要 |
[17:20] | More than their own life. | 比自己的命还重要 |
[17:23] | Or the life of their child. | 比他们孩子的命重要 |
[17:34] | Max is really sick, | Max病得很严重 |
[17:35] | Ellis. | |
[17:36] | I swiped baby aspirin, | 我偷儿童阿司匹林 |
[17:38] | ’cause I lost my job. | 因为我失业了 |
[17:42] | But it’s not working. I need to take him to a doctor. | 但吃药不管用 我得带他去看医生 |
[17:44] | Why do you want to lay it all on me, Priscilla? | 你干吗要指望我呢 Priscilla? |
[17:46] | Look at where I’m at. | 看看我在什么地方 |
[17:47] | You think this is easy for me? | 你以为我容易吗? |
[17:51] | I’m trying everything I can to stay clean. | 我正想办法戒清毒瘾 |
[17:53] | Everything. | 想尽任何办法 |
[17:55] | You’re the only one I can ask for help. | 你是我唯一能求助的人 |
[17:57] | I never said I wanted a kid. | 我从来没说过想要孩子 |
[18:02] | Well, here he is. | 他就在这儿 |
[18:04] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[18:08] | He’s the most amazing thing | 他是世界上 |
[18:10] | in the whole world. | 最美妙的 |
[18:11] | * You’ll knock on my door and up we’ll go * | |
[18:15] | He’s got snot all over his face. | 他满脸都是鼻涕 |
[18:19] | Ellis. | |
[18:21] | Visiting hour’s over, | 探访时间到了 |
[18:22] | okay? | 好吗? |
[18:31] | Call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[18:43] | I can’t- | 解不开 |
[18:44] | It’s stuck. | 缠住了 |
[18:49] | It’s a cute onesie. | 很可爱的衣服 |
[18:51] | Made it yourself? | 自己做的? |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:54] | Keeps me busy at night. | 让自己整晚都有事情忙 |
[18:55] | Making stuff for him. | 帮他做点小东西 |
[18:58] | He likes flowers. | 他喜欢花 |
[19:04] | Tough times. The nights. | 晚上是最艰难的 |
[19:06] | They don’t tell you how hard it’s going to be. | 他们不会告诉你那个过程有多难 |
[19:08] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[19:11] | I just… | 我只是… |
[19:12] | I just wish someone had told me. | 我只是希望有人能告诉我 |
[19:21] | She was in a bad way, | 她很困难 |
[19:23] | poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[19:24] | Not a lot of resources | 没太多资源 |
[19:25] | for someone trying to stay sober while raising an infant. | 能让她在抚养孩子的时候还保持清醒 |
[19:28] | No money, no babysitter, nothin’. | 没钱 没保姆 什么都没有 |
[19:30] | I’ve got a four-year-old. | 我有个四岁的孩子 |
[19:31] | And the limits of your sanity are pushed. | 真的需要用尽所有精力来照顾 |
[19:33] | But I’ve got a great husband, | 但我有个好丈夫 |
[19:34] | and a job. | 还有工作 |
[19:36] | Priscilla was all alone. | Priscilla只有她自己 |
[19:40] | Single mother | 单身母亲 |
[19:40] | at the end of her rope, no one left to turn to. | 面临绝路 没有可以帮忙的人 |
[19:43] | So why’d she lie about going to Ellis | 如果不是为了保护Ellis |
[19:44] | if she wasn’t protecting him? | 干吗撒谎说没见过他呢? |
[19:46] | ‘Cause maybe it wasn’t him she was protecting. | 也许她想保护的不是他 |
[19:49] | Had the coroner take a second look | 让验尸官再看了一次 |
[19:50] | at the autopsy photos of Max. | Max的尸检照片 |
[19:52] | Anything new? | 有新发现吗? |
[19:54] | Bone fractures from the blast, | 气浪导致骨头碎裂 |
[19:57] | baby got tossed around. | 孩子被抛来抛去 |
[19:59] | But some of ’em are showing calcification. | 但其中一些骨头呈现钙化的形态 |
[20:02] | Healing. | 正在愈合的表现 |
[20:04] | Meaning those fractures are old. | 表明那些骨折是旧伤 |
[20:07] | We’d know more if we had a body, but… | 如果有尸体 我们能发现更多… |
[20:09] | looks like Max was being abused. | 看来Max被虐待过 |
[20:12] | Seems like Priscilla couldn’t make a go of it. | 看来Priscilla还是忍耐不了 |
[20:16] | Abusing the kid, goes too far one night. | 虐待孩子 一天晚上终于失控 |
[20:19] | Sets the fire to cover it up. | 放火来掩盖罪行 |
[20:32] | Should’ve held her from day one. | 应该把她多关押一天 |
[20:35] | Now Priscilla’s in the wind. Work says it’s been two days. | 现在Priscilla不知道躲哪去了 她工作的地方说她已经失踪2天了 |
[20:40] | She’s probably under a bridge somewhere. | 也许在桥下露宿之类的吧 |
[20:42] | Back with Ellis? | 回去和Ellis一起? |
[20:43] | More like guilt creeping up. | 更像是内疚感发作了 |
[20:50] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:52] | She just bought this. | 她买了这个 |
[20:55] | Doesn’t add up. | 合起来看没有道理啊 |
[20:56] | All this. | 所有这些 |
[20:58] | The abuse. | 虐待 |
[20:59] | Seems like | 看起来 – 她很爱这个孩子 – 但更爱毒品 |
[21:00] | – she loved that kid. – Loves her drugs | 看起来 – 她很爱这个孩子 – 但更爱毒品 |
[21:01] | more. | |
[21:03] | Kids always lose out. | 孩子一向都是被牺牲的 |
[21:05] | But we know Priscilla wasn’t using anymore. | 但我们知道Priscilla没有再吸毒了 |
[21:08] | Not back then, at least. | 至少那时没吸 |
[21:09] | She left him that night, though. | 她那晚丢下了他 |
[21:11] | All alone. | 一个人 |
[21:13] | They think you’re too young to notice, | 父母认为孩子还小不会注意 |
[21:15] | to care. | 也不关心 |
[21:17] | You won’t remember. | 你不会记得 |
[21:20] | You do. | 但是你记得很清楚 |
[21:25] | The postmark’s from last week. | 邮戳日期是上星期 |
[21:27] | Who’s Priscilla know on the Main Line? | 在Main Line Priscilla还认识谁? |
[21:29] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:32] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[21:34] | That’s the same address. | 地址是一样的 |
[21:37] | Whoever that is, | 不论来自谁 |
[21:39] | they’ve been sendin’ her checks she don’t cash. | 他们给她寄了支票 但她没兑现 |
[21:44] | I wish we could tell you where our daughter is, | 我真希望能告诉你们 我们的女儿在哪 |
[21:47] | but we’ve been out of contact with her | 但我们早就跟她失去联系了 |
[21:49] | for almost four years. | 有四年了 |
[21:51] | Because of her drug problem? | 因为她吸毒? |
[21:53] | We sent her to an excellent detox program | 当她还是个高中生 |
[21:55] | when she was a senior in high school. | 我们把她送去最好的戒毒疗程 |
[21:58] | She relapsed, we tried again. | 她毒瘾又犯了 我们再送她去 |
[22:01] | She ran away. | 她就逃跑了 |
[22:03] | I have to ask you a delicate question, | 我得问你们个问题 |
[22:05] | Mr. and Mrs. Chapin. | Chapin先生 夫人 |
[22:07] | Do you think Priscilla was capable of hurting her child? | 你们认为 Priscilla有可能 伤害她的孩子吗? |
[22:10] | Max? | |
[22:14] | – You want to say no, but… – No! | – 我真想说不可能…但是… – 不可能 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry we couldn’t | 很抱歉 |
[22:22] | be more helpful. | 我们帮不上忙 |
[22:23] | I can show you out. | 我带你们出去 |
[22:29] | Thanks for your time. | 打扰了 |
[22:36] | You send her money, Julie. | Julie 你寄过钱给她 |
[22:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:38] | No way any mom can shut out her child completely. | 没有母亲会完全不顾她的女儿的 |
[22:43] | We need to find Priscilla. | 我们得找到Priscilla |
[22:45] | She never cashes those checks. | 她从没兑现过那些支票 |
[22:48] | Sometimes she takes my calls. | 有时候她会接我的电话 |
[22:50] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[22:51] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗? |
[22:53] | I wouldn’t know. She doesn’t trust me. | 不可能知道 她不信任我 |
[22:57] | And I don’t blame her. | 我不会责怪她 |
[22:59] | We turned her away, you see. | 你也知道 我们赶她走的 |
[23:02] | Right before the fire. | 就在那场大火前 |
[23:15] | I’d… like to borrow some money | 我想… 借些钱 |
[23:19] | to, uh, take him to a good doctor, | 嗯 带他去看好点的医生 |
[23:22] | to help us move into a clean, safe apartment, | 还能让我们搬进一个干净安全的家里 |
[23:25] | and, uh, I understand you probably feel weird about that. | 嗯… 我理解 你们可能会觉得这很奇怪 |
[23:30] | And I… I wouldn’t ask if it was just for me. | 如果只是为我自己 我绝对不会要你们的钱 |
[23:34] | There is no realistic long-term plan for you and this child. | 对于你和孩子 你不可能 有什么现实的长远计划 |
[23:41] | But Max is the only reason why I’m not using. | 但Max是我活得有意义的唯一理由 |
[23:47] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[23:47] | There are people who can give this child what he needs. | 有其他的人可以给这孩子他需要的东西 |
[23:50] | We can help you find them. | 我们可以帮你找到他们 |
[23:54] | What? | 什么? |
[23:56] | No. | 不行 |
[23:59] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[24:05] | He… he loves me, you know. | 他… 他也爱我 |
[24:07] | Maybe that’s not good enough. | 或许只有爱是不够的 |
[24:09] | His parents are drug addicts. | 他父母是瘾君子 |
[24:11] | He may not be… what you want in a son. | 他或许… 成不了你期望的孩子 |
[24:16] | Have you ever thought of that? | 你有想过这个问题吗? |
[24:17] | But Max is perfect. | 但Max很棒 |
[24:21] | He is gonna be better than all of us. | 他会比我们任何人都优秀的 |
[24:25] | I’m not giving up my son. | 我不会丢下我的宝宝 |
[24:27] | – What about the money? – You can keep it. | – 那你还要钱吗 – 你们留着吧 |
[24:32] | She protected her child, like I never did mine. | 她在保护她的孩子 我从没这样做过 |
[24:36] | What do you know about the baby’s father? | 对孩子的父亲 你了解什么吗 |
[24:38] | Could she be with him now? | 她现在会不会跟他在一起 |
[24:40] | When she was a teenager, I used to see him with her, | 当她还年轻时 常看到她和那个男人一起 |
[24:42] | those times I’d drive around all the places | 那时 我会开车到 |
[24:45] | where she used drugs. | 所有她可能吸毒的地方 |
[24:48] | If you could tell us where those places were… | 能不能告诉我们 那些地方… |
[24:50] | The 17th Street underpass was the main one. | 地下十七街 是她最常去的 |
[24:56] | If you find Priscilla, | 如果你们找到Priscilla |
[24:58] | please tell her she can come home. | 一定告诉她 她能回家了 |
[25:03] | No strings attached this time. | 我们不会再逼她了 |
[25:15] | Happy hunting. | 有得找了 |
[25:18] | Home, sweet home. | 真是吸毒者的乐园 |
[25:20] | – Hey, how you doing, buddy? Seen this guy? – Elvis ??? | 嘿 过得怎么样 伙计? 见过这家伙吗 |
[25:23] | No? | 没? |
[25:24] | – You seen this dude? – no? | 见过这家伙吗 没? |
[25:29] | You seen this guy? | 见过这家伙吗 |
[25:31] | He’s over there? | 他在那边 |
[25:33] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[25:34] | Rush. | |
[25:42] | All you gotta do is answer my question. | 你要做的 就是回答我的问题 |
[25:45] | And quit denting my car. | 别再撞我的车了 |
[25:47] | – Ellis! – Hey, Saccardo. | – 嘿 Saccardo |
[25:48] | – I don’t know where she is! – We need him conscious. | – 我不知道她在哪 – 他得保持清醒 |
[25:54] | Hey, you missed a spot. | 嘿 你漏个了地方 |
[25:57] | Talk about Priscilla. | 说说Priscilla |
[25:58] | I told him! | 我告诉过他了 |
[25:59] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[26:01] | I haven’t seen her in years. | 好多年没见过她了 |
[26:03] | She was gonna rat you out, Ellis. | Ellis 她要离你而去 |
[26:05] | So you torched her place, to shut her up. | 所以你烧了她的家 让她闭嘴 |
[26:06] | – That’s crazy. – Where were you, | – 简直胡扯 – 大火那晚 |
[26:08] | night of the fire? | 你在哪? |
[26:10] | I was with Priscilla. | 我和Priscilla在一起 |
[26:12] | The night your kid burned up, | 你们的孩子被烧死那晚 |
[26:13] | you two were hanging out together? | 你们俩在一起? |
[26:14] | I didn’t know she left the kid by itself. | 我不知道她留下孩子一个人 |
[26:16] | Would you have really cared? | 你真会关心这事吗? |
[26:17] | That what you two lovebirds | 那晚你们在外双宿双栖 吸多了吧? |
[26:18] | were doing that night, getting high? | |
[26:22] | I found her. | 我找的她 |
[26:24] | She was in a bad way, you know, jonesin’ hard. | 知道不 她状况很不好 毒瘾犯了 |
[26:28] | I’m not the guy that’s gonna help you make the right choice. | 我可不是能帮你们做正确决定的人 |
[26:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:42] | Now, why you wanna walk | 上车吧 车上暖和 |
[26:43] | when you can jump into a warm car? | 别在外面走了 |
[26:48] | Come on, Pris, it’s freezing out there. | 来吧 Pris 外面冻死了 |
[27:02] | Are you high? | 你吸多了吧 |
[27:03] | I love this stuff. | 这东西太爽了 |
[27:06] | The moment I tried it, | 我吸了一口 |
[27:09] | I knew nothing else could compete. | 就知道没东西能跟它比 |
[27:17] | Maybe my parents are right. | 或许我父母说的对 |
[27:22] | Maybe Max would be better off with somebody else. | Max跟着其他的人生活会更好 |
[27:27] | Somebody better than me. | 比我更尽责的母亲 |
[27:32] | It’s just so hard to hold on. | 这样坚持 太难了 |
[27:36] | Then let go. | 那就放手 让他走吧 |
[27:38] | HeHe | 嘿 |
[27:41] | I can fix you up. | 我可以让你好过点 |
[27:44] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[27:49] | Just like old times. | 像过去一样 |
[27:53] | Priscilla? | |
[28:23] | Priscilla was strong, you know? She just walked away. | 告诉你们 Priscilla很坚强 她就那么走了 |
[28:27] | So… that’s five minutes you’re alibied. | 所以… 你们只有五分钟不在场证明 |
[28:30] | My sister had me picked up | 我姐报警抓了我 |
[28:31] | for jacking her ride. | 我偷了她的车 |
[28:32] | – Spent a night in jail. – Yeah, we’ll check that. | – 一晚上呆在牢里 – 我们会查证的 |
[28:37] | Any idea where Priscilla might be hiding out? | 知不知道 Priscilla可能藏在哪? |
[28:40] | The flower mart, maybe. | 可能 在花市 |
[28:43] | Near the port. | 港口附近 |
[28:45] | Hey, she didn’t hurt him. | 嘿 她绝不会伤害他的 |
[28:46] | She loved that kid. Left it all behind for him. | 她爱那孩子 做所有事都是为了他 |
[28:49] | Tough choice. | 艰难的选择 |
[28:50] | Toughest there is- you just wouldn’t know. | 是世上最艰难的 你不会了解 |
[28:54] | Done with this piece of crap? | 问完这垃圾话了吧 |
[28:56] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[28:58] | That was Nick. | Nick打来的 |
[28:59] | Coroner took a look at the exhumed body. | 法医检查了婴儿的尸体 |
[29:01] | Yeah? | 怎么样? |
[29:03] | Says something ain’t right. | 有事情不大对 |
[29:05] | Max Chapin was eight months old. | Max Chapin有八个月大 |
[29:07] | He would’ve had teeth. | 他本该长牙了 |
[29:09] | Teeth survive fire same as bone. | 牙齿和骨头一样 大火损毁不了 |
[29:12] | But there are none on the jawbone. | 但尸婴的颚骨上没有牙齿 |
[29:14] | Some kids get theirs late. | 死的是别的婴孩 |
[29:16] | Yeah, but there’s this… | 没错 但问题是… |
[29:18] | The anterior fontanel. | 尸婴的前囟 |
[29:20] | Okay? | 怎么了? |
[29:22] | Soft spot, top of the head. | 婴孩头顶上的卤门 |
[29:23] | Closes up from the time they’re born till they’re two. | 从他们出生长到两岁 就会闭合 |
[29:25] | This skull here, | 这个尸婴的头骨 它的卤门长3公分 宽2公分 |
[29:26] | the fontanel’s 3 by 2 centimeters. | 这个尸婴的头骨 它的卤门长3公分 宽2公分 |
[29:29] | That’s too big for an eight-month-old like Max. | 对像Max这种八个月大的婴孩来说 太大了 |
[29:31] | Well, what’s it normal-sized for? | 哦 这种尺寸的应该属于多大的婴孩? |
[29:32] | A four-month-old. | 四个月的 |
[29:36] | So this is not Max Chapin. | 所以尸婴不是Max Chapin |
[29:39] | It was another kid who died in that fire. | 大火里烧死的 是另一个婴孩 |
[29:42] | Well, if this kid ain’t Max, who is he? | 如果尸婴不是Max 那是谁? |
[29:46] | And where’s Priscilla’s son? | Priscilla的儿子又在哪? |
[29:54] | You’re not getting Ellis Smith. We’re not done with him. | 你不能带走Ellis Smith 我们跟他的事还没完 |
[29:56] | Did I say anything? | 我有说什么吗 |
[29:58] | The fire was just a diversion. Whoever set it wanted Max. | 火灾只是掩饰 放火的人想掳走Max |
[30:01] | And had access to an infant. One who wouldn’t be missed. | 而且还要是能接近孩子的 他本不该被掳走的 |
[30:04] | So who knew Priscilla would be out of the apartment that night? | 那谁会知道Priscilla那晚不呆在家里? |
[30:06] | The ex, Ellis. But he was in lockup, right? | Ellis 不过他整晚在拘留所 对吧 |
[30:09] | Pretty elaborate plan, kidnapping a baby. | 精心设计的计划 诱拐一个婴孩 |
[30:11] | Had to know Mom would be gone. | 肯定知道母亲会出去 |
[30:13] | Think I might have our Baby John Doe. | 我知道无名尸婴的身份了 |
[30:14] | Dropped off at St. Paul’s ER February 11, ’05. | 05年2月11日 在圣保罗医院的急诊室被遗弃 |
[30:18] | Severe contusions and internal bleeding. | 严重擦伤 内出血 |
[30:20] | There’s your abuse. | 遭受了虐待 |
[30:21] | Died the next day. | 第二天死掉了 |
[30:23] | And this baby went missing from the hospital? | 然后那孩子从医院消失了? |
[30:25] | Brought down to the morgue, | 被放在停尸间 |
[30:27] | then vanished, day of Priscilla’s fire. | 然后消失了 正是Priscilla家着火那天 |
[30:29] | Who had access to the morgue? | 谁去过停尸房? |
[30:30] | About 250 people. | 大约有250个人 |
[30:32] | All the employees. | 所有的医院职工 |
[30:33] | County hospital, crap security. | 烂医院 破保卫措施 |
[30:35] | Will, you and Kat go to St. Paul’s. | Will 你和Kat去圣保罗医院 |
[30:37] | Find out who admitted Baby John Doe, who was on shift | 查一下谁接收了那个无名婴孩 谁负责 |
[30:40] | in NICU, and the morgue. | 把他从婴儿治疗室送到停尸间 |
[30:41] | Lil, track down Priscilla, try the flower mart. | Lil 继续追查Priscilla的下落 试试花市那儿 |
[30:44] | There’s a crack den few doors down from 252 Baker. | Baker街252号再走几步 就有个瘾君子窝点 |
[30:47] | Desperate souls if you’re lookin’ | 那里一堆 |
[30:48] | at who might’ve taken a kid. | 带着孩子的绝望女人 |
[30:50] | You two talk to Priscilla together. | 你们俩一起去 |
[31:27] | I thought about not leaving him that night. | 我想过那晚不把他留在家里 |
[31:32] | It was so cold. | 那晚很冷 |
[31:37] | I closed the window really tight, | 我把窗户都紧紧关上 |
[31:41] | and I said, “I’ll be right back. “ | 我还说”我马上就回来” |
[31:46] | I should have gone home. | 我应该早点回家 |
[31:50] | He probably cried for me. | 他也许在哭着找我呢 |
[31:54] | Why didn’t I hear him? | 为什么我没听见 |
[31:56] | Because you left. | 因为你走了 |
[31:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:03] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:05] | They shoulda put me away. | 他们应该把我抓起来 |
[32:07] | Why’d you leave him? | 你为什么要离开他? |
[32:08] | What does it matter? | 这跟那有什么关系? |
[32:09] | Oh, it matters. | 有关系 |
[32:11] | ‘Cause I gotta know… | 因为我想知道… |
[32:12] | why a mother would leave a child all alone like that. | 一个妈妈为什么要那样 丢下自己的孩子不管 |
[32:20] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[32:33] | It’s like when you’re a kid, right? | 这就像你小时候 对吧? |
[32:37] | And you run out in front of your parents into the street. | 在父母眼里消失 混迹街头 |
[32:44] | That’s what it’s like when you first start using. | 当你开始吸毒的时候你就那样了 |
[32:49] | Free. | 自由了 |
[32:51] | You’re flying, man. You… | 你尽情放纵自己 姐们 你.. |
[32:53] | And you hear him calling out for you, | 你知道他在呼唤着你 |
[32:55] | but you don’t care, do you? | 但是你不在乎了 是吧? |
[33:00] | No. | 是的 |
[33:01] | Next thing you know, you… | 然后 你.. |
[33:04] | you don’t know how to get home no more. | 你不知道怎样回家面对 |
[33:08] | You were finding your way home. | 你想改过自新 重新回家 |
[33:11] | All by yourself. | 独自努力 |
[33:15] | ‘Cause you stayed clean that night, | 所以那天晚上你忍住了 |
[33:17] | didn’t you? | 对吧? |
[33:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:27] | I did. | 我没有吸毒 |
[33:28] | For your son. | 为了你儿子 |
[33:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:34] | It’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[33:36] | I left him. | 我把他留在家里 |
[33:38] | But I just thought… | 但是我以为… |
[33:41] | if I could make it through the night, | 如果我能挺过那个晚上 |
[33:45] | then Max and I would have another day together. | 那我跟Max就能有新的生活了 |
[33:54] | Why here, Priscilla? | 为什么在这儿 Priscilla? |
[33:57] | It was right after he was born, | 就在他出生后 |
[34:00] | when the heat first went out. | 暖气停了 |
[34:07] | This was the first place I felt hope. | 这是第一个让我感到希望的地方 |
[34:14] | It’s okay, Max. | 乖 Max |
[34:16] | It’s okay. | 乖乖的 |
[34:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:24] | Please. | 帮帮忙 |
[34:25] | * The itsy bitsy spider ran up the water spout * | |
[34:30] | * Down came the rain… * | |
[34:33] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到… |
[34:40] | *… life I’ve been waiting * | |
[34:44] | * Hot heels anticipating * | |
[34:48] | * Another love I found * | |
[34:51] | * Not to let it down * | |
[34:58] | * Ah… * | |
[35:10] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[35:14] | We’re okay. Okay? | 没事了 乖啊 |
[35:15] | * Ah… * | |
[35:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:21] | I’ll always keep you warm, Max. | 我会让你一直都暖暖的 Max |
[35:24] | And happy and loved. | 一直被幸福 爱包围着 |
[35:29] | I promise I’ll never leave you, baby. | 我保证 永远也不会离开你 宝贝 |
[35:31] | * Ah… * | |
[35:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:45] | I promised him. | 我向他保证 |
[35:50] | Why did I break so many promises? | 为什么不能信守诺言? |
[35:58] | Priscilla? | |
[36:00] | we think your son might be alive. | 我们觉得你儿子可能还活着 |
[36:07] | Who knew that you came here to the mart at night? | 那天晚上谁知道你到这花市来? |
[36:10] | Ellis. Ellis knew. | Ellis Ellis知道 |
[36:12] | – Who else? – I don’t know, I… | – 还有谁? – 我不知道 我 |
[36:14] | I told that rehab counselor. | 我告诉给戒毒师了 |
[36:16] | The one at Maloney-Smith Center? | Maloney-Smith中心的那个? |
[36:18] | Lois Rabinski? | |
[36:20] | I told her it was the only way | 我告诉她那是唯一 |
[36:22] | I stayed clean. | 能让我度过挺过毒瘾的办法 |
[36:24] | She seemed like she understood. | 好像她能够理解 |
[36:27] | What about my son? | 我儿子呢? |
[36:30] | What about my baby? | 我的宝贝在哪? |
[36:32] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[36:50] | Where is he, Lois? | 他在哪 Lois? |
[36:51] | Where’s Max? | Max在哪? |
[36:52] | Who’s Max? | Max是谁? |
[36:53] | You can’t just come in here. | 你们不能就这样闯进来 |
[37:01] | Max Chapin is the child you two kidnapped | Max Chapin就是你们俩绑架的孩子 |
[37:03] | in 2005. | 在2005年 |
[37:04] | I’m calling our lawyer. | 我要打电话给我们的律师 |
[37:06] | You took that little baby’s body | 你从你工作的 |
[37:07] | from St. Paul’s Hospital | 圣保罗医院偷走那个孩子 |
[37:08] | where you work, Doc. | 医生 |
[37:09] | Set that fire to cover your tracks. | 放了把火来掩盖你的罪行 |
[37:11] | This is crazy. Those are outrageous lies. | 胡扯 都是无稽之谈 |
[37:14] | This is our son. | 这是我们的儿子 |
[37:17] | Our son. His name is Isaac. | 我们的儿子 他的名字是Isaac |
[37:18] | His mother named him Max. | 他的生母给他起名为Max |
[37:21] | And she wants him back. | 她想找回她的儿子 |
[37:23] | Oh, yeah | 哦 没错 |
[37:24] | Priscilla’s alive. | Priscilla还活着 |
[37:26] | You thought she O.D.’d. | 你以为早她吸毒过量死了 |
[37:27] | She went so deep down the rabbit hole | 她陷入那毒穴那么深 |
[37:29] | that she wouldn’t care about Max. | 以为她不能照顾好Max |
[37:31] | – But she does. – She’s clean. | – 但是她做到了 – 她戒掉了毒瘾 |
[37:33] | Been clean four and a half years. | 已经摆脱毒品四年半了 |
[37:34] | She misses him so much. | 她极其思念她的孩子 |
[37:37] | Her little boy. | 她的小心肝 |
[37:39] | Who are you talking about? My wife is Isaac’s mother. | 你们在说什么 我老婆才是Isaac的妈妈 |
[37:42] | – Tom… – Please, Lois. | – 拜托 Lois |
[37:44] | We can do this here, or we can let the DNA test | 你们可以现在就承认 或者我们让DNA测试 |
[37:46] | do the talking. | 来说明一切 |
[37:54] | She was just like so many others | 她就像我曾看到的 |
[37:56] | I’d seen. | 其他那些人 |
[37:59] | Who don’t care. | 他们谁也不在乎 |
[38:01] | Who can’t do it. | 她照顾不了那孩子 |
[38:03] | Sweetheart, why are you doing this? | 宝贝 你为什么要说出来? |
[38:05] | The day I met that woman… | 我见到那个女人那天 |
[38:07] | Priscilla. | |
[38:10] | I had just found out I had to have another D & C. | 我刚知道我又要做流产手术 |
[38:14] | Another miscarriage. | 再次失去孩子 |
[38:18] | I wanted a baby so badly. | 我是多么的想要个孩子 |
[38:23] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[38:25] | We had so much to give. | 我们可以给他一切 |
[38:26] | So much love. | 所有的爱 |
[38:38] | That woman couldn’t take care of him. | 那个女人照顾不了他 |
[38:41] | Just like that other one abandoned at the hospital, | 就像那个被遗弃在医院的孩子 |
[38:43] | beaten to death, probably | 被他那不负责的父母 |
[38:44] | by crackhead parents. | 虐待致死 |
[38:46] | That would’ve been Max. | 那样Max根本就活不下来 |
[38:48] | We were saving his life. | 我救了他的命 |
[38:49] | That’s what you tell yourself, huh? | 那就是你给自己找的借口? |
[38:51] | But you knew the truth. | 但是你知道那不是事实 |
[38:53] | You saw his room. | 你看过他的房间 |
[38:54] | It was like walking into a room filled with a rainbow, | 那就像迈进一个满是彩虹的屋子 |
[38:57] | wasn’t it? | 对吧? |
[39:08] | No. That room was tiny. | 不对 那个屋子很小 |
[39:10] | It was dirty. | 而且很脏 |
[39:11] | And then he came home to us. | 然后那孩子来到我们家 |
[39:14] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[39:26] | Let’s see what we have here. | 让我们看看这宝贝儿 |
[39:34] | He wasn’t yours. | 他不是你们的 |
[39:35] | He never was. | 从来不是 |
[39:36] | You must’ve known that. | 你知道的 |
[39:38] | How did you live with yourself? | 你心里怎么过得去? |
[39:42] | I told myself to forget. | 我让自己忘记 |
[39:45] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[39:50] | Small, so prec… | 小小的 那么可.. |
[40:12] | * This time, this place * | |
[40:16] | * Misused mistakes * | |
[40:19] | * Too long, too late * | |
[40:23] | * Who was I to make you wait? * | |
[40:26] | * Just one chance, just one breath * | |
[40:30] | * Just in case there’s just one left * | |
[40:33] | * ‘Cause you know, you know * | |
[40:37] | * You know… * | |
[40:41] | * I love you * | |
[40:44] | * I loved you all along * | |
[40:48] | * And I miss you * | |
[40:51] | * Been far away for far too long * | |
[40:55] | * I keep dreaming * | |
[40:58] | * You’ll be with me and you’ll never go * | |
[41:02] | * Stop breathing * | |
[41:05] | * If I don’t see you anymore * | |
[41:11] | * I love you * | |
[41:15] | * I loved you all along * | |
[41:18] | * And I miss you * | |
[41:22] | * Been far away for far too long * | |
[41:25] | * I keep dreaming * | |
[41:29] | * You’ll be with me and you’ll never go * | |
[41:33] | * Stop breathing * | |
[41:36] | * If I don’t see you anymore * | |
[41:44] | * So far away * | |
[41:46] | * Far away for far too long * | |
[41:51] | * So far away * | |
[41:53] | * Far away for far too long * | |
[41:56] | * But you know, you know * | |
[42:00] | * You know… * | |
[42:04] | * I wanted * | |
[42:07] | * I wanted you to stay * | |
[42:11] | * ‘Cause I needed * | |
[42:14] | * I need to hear you say * | |
[42:18] | * That I love you * | |
[42:20] | * I love you * | |
[42:22] | * I’ve loved you all along * | |
[42:25] | * I forgive you * | |
[42:29] | * For being away for far too long * | |
[42:32] | * So keep breathing * | |
[42:35] | * ‘Cause I’m not leaving you anymore * | |
[42:40] | * Believe it * | |
[42:43] | * Hold on to me and never let me go * | |
[42:47] | * Keep breathing * | |
[42:50] | * ‘Cause I’m not leaving you anymore * | |
[42:54] | * Keep breathing * | |
[42:57] | * Hold on to me and never let me go * | |
[43:02] | * Keep breathing * | |
[43:04] | * Hold on to me and never let me go. * |