时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | August 12,2007 | 2007年8月12日 |
[00:08] | stole the woman of my dreams,dave. | Dave 你抢走了我的梦中情人 |
[00:11] | I ever tell you at,brenda? | Brenda 我跟你说过这话吗? |
[00:13] | What?What’s it matter now?I said it | 没什么大不了的 我说了 |
[00:16] | Anyway. | 管他的 |
[00:17] | Brenda and dave– giving the rest of us idiots hope. | Brenda和Dave –给了我们最后的希望 |
[00:22] | Rihanna UMBRELLA | |
[00:27] | Say something nice? | 说点好话? |
[00:29] | David turned me down,even after I took my clothes off. | 我衣服都脱了 David还是拒绝我 |
[00:34] | But we’ve all grown up,right? | 但我们都长大了 对吧 |
[00:37] | Bren,your turn. | Bren 该你了 |
[00:40] | Say something to you and dave 30 years from now, | 对三十年后的你和Dave说点话 |
[00:42] | when you’re old and shriveled and watching this on your craftmatic adjustable bed. | 那时你俩老态龙钟 满脸皱纹 躺在可调节的床上看带子 |
[00:51] | hey,you and me,um,30 years from now. | 嘿 三十年后的你我 |
[00:55] | I guess… maybe I’ll think I’m crazy for saying this, | 我想 说这话很疯狂 |
[00:58] | but I can’t wait until we’re old… | 可我等不及和你一起慢慢变老 |
[01:01] | and happy and grandchildren piled ’round us on our craftmatic adjustable bed. | 高高兴兴 儿孙们绕在调节床边.. |
[01:06] | Listen up! | 听着 |
[01:09] | Who’s the einstein that left their lights on? | 谁忘了关前车灯? |
[01:11] | – Volv g3d-7l3b – oh,that’s me.babe | – 沃尔沃 G3D-7l3B – 是我 宝贝 |
[01:17] | Give me your keys. I’ll go | 给我钥匙 我去 |
[01:19] | I forgot sngethiom in the car anyway. | 我去 反正有东西落在车上了 |
[01:21] | A surprise. | 一个惊喜 |
[01:22] | – no more surprises,please. – no this is a good one | – 别来惊喜了 – 这是个大惊喜 |
[01:25] | so you don’t have to tell the proposal story all night. | 这样你就不用整晚讲求婚的事了 |
[01:27] | Long as you’re not running out on me. | 只要你别扔下我跑了 |
[01:30] | Prevailing wisdom is that I don’t deserve you. | 大家都认为我配不上你 |
[01:32] | You don’T. | 你才不是呢 |
[01:49] | Brenda. | |
[01:51] | Brenda! | |
[01:52] | There’s no way she’d just disappear. | 她就这么消失了 没道理呀 |
[01:54] | She probably went to get something. | 也许去拿东西了吧 |
[01:55] | If she went somewhere,she would have taken her car. | 可她会开车去的呀 |
[01:58] | Brenda! | |
[02:04] | what is that? | 那是什么? |
[02:11] | no | 不 糟了 |
[02:34] | I really don’t remember,but if you say I was there,I guess I was. | 我真不记得了 但你说我在 那就在吧 |
[02:40] | Her fianc must be real broken up. | 她的未婚夫肯定心都碎了 |
[02:43] | Bet he misses her. | 他一定很想她 |
[02:46] | Ted huffard,deputy sheriff in ripley,west virginia,sent it. | 西弗吉尼亚州Ripley市副警长Ted huffard寄来的 |
[02:50] | Pulled him over for an illegal turn,finds the plates in the trunk. | 他违反转弯规定 被勒令靠边停车 在车厢里找到一些车牌 |
[02:52] | Car is not only stolen,it’s in felony vehicle status. | 车不但是偷来的 还是一桩重案的物据 |
[02:55] | What for? | 为什么? |
[02:56] | Seen leaving a restaurant parking lot in chestnut hill the night | Branda Macdowell在07年8月12日被诱拐 |
[03:00] | Branda macdowell was abducted August 12,’07. | 有人看见 那辆车当晚正驶离栗山饭店停车场 |
[03:04] | Car’s a late-model gold honda accord. | 车是最新款的金色本田雅阁 |
[03:06] | Driver’s side dent. | 驾驶员座位有凹痕 |
[03:08] | Reported stolen in grays ferry two days before brenda disappears. | Branda失踪前两天 车在格雷斯港口被偷了 |
[03:11] | the night of her engagement party,guy lures her out of the restaurant | 订婚那晚 她被骗出餐厅 |
[03:14] | by turning on her volvo’s headlights,then calls the plates into the restaurant | 有人开了她的前车灯 然后告诉餐厅车牌 |
[03:19] | Smart trick. | 真有一手 |
[03:20] | Presumed homicide– investigation never turned up the body. | 推测是凶杀案– 但一直没找到尸体 |
[03:24] | Looks like a happy girl. | 看来很开朗 |
[03:25] | There’s a ribbon bouquet found at the scene,lots of blood. | 现场找到花束 上面都是血 |
[03:28] | No matches,not even hers. | 没找到匹配的 也不是她的血 |
[03:30] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[03:31] | Dna matched this guy’s? | DNA检测和这个男人的匹配? |
[03:32] | Huffard offered him a cigarette,got a match off his saliva. | Huffard让他抽烟 检测了他的唾液 |
[03:35] | His blood. | 是他的血 |
[03:36] | So she fought back. | 她反击了 |
[03:38] | Lot of good it did her. | 这可帮大忙了 |
[03:39] | This nutjob got a name? | 这个疯子叫什么? |
[03:41] | He calls himself john smith,but the number on the florida license he was carrying doesn’t exist. | 他自称John Smith (类似”张三””李四”) 但他的佛州车牌照是假的 |
[03:45] | No match on the prints and dna’s not in codis. | 指纹不匹配 Codis数据库里也没有他的DNA |
[03:48] | More like a john doe. | 真像个无名氏 |
[03:49] | We need a body and a confession before he gets to philly and lawyers up.tonight | 在他押送到费城 找好律师前 要找到尸体 让他认罪 今晚就要完成 |
[03:53] | Who’s going to take the ride? | 谁想去押送他回来? |
[03:55] | Toni’s making casserole. | Toni今晚做炖菜 |
[03:58] | You gonna play the casserole card again? | 又找这个借口了? |
[04:00] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[04:03] | Going to need you on call,nick,in case we get anything. | 电话联系 Nick 万一我们有进展的话 |
[04:05] | Chasing a bag of bones,boss. | 老大 去找一堆骨头 |
[04:12] | Tell that to her fianc? | 就这样告诉她的未婚夫吗? |
[04:18] | You found brenda? | Brenda找到了? |
[04:22] | You know him? | 认识他吗? |
[04:24] | No,if I did,I’d kill him myself. | 不认识 认识的话 非亲手杀了他 |
[04:26] | Could be the guy who reads your meter or the grocery store clerk. | 这人是加油站或杂货店的人吗? |
[04:34] | Never seen him before in my life. | 从没见过他 |
[04:38] | Well,thanks for taking a look,david. | David 谢谢你过来 |
[04:40] | We’ll keep you posted. | 我们会跟你保持联系 |
[04:45] | You know,everyone keeps telling me I need to,uh,move on. | 每个人都要我..重新开始 |
[04:49] | But how am I supposed to do that? | 可我怎么做得到呢? |
[04:53] | I need you to find her this time. | 这次你们一定要找到她 |
[04:55] | I need to bury her. | 我要安葬她 |
[04:58] | See what we can do. | 我们尽力而为 |
[05:00] | I’ll walk you out. | 我带你出去 |
[05:09] | Take a ride? | 想一起去兜风吗? |
[05:11] | West virginia is more than a ride. | 去西弗吉尼亚可不是兜风 |
[05:14] | You’re talking all night here. | 一晚上你都谈这 |
[05:15] | You got something else going on? | 你有事吗? |
[05:18] | Was planning on washing my hair,actually. | 其实 我打算洗头 |
[05:22] | still having trouble sleeping,huh? | 还是睡眠不好吗? |
[05:26] | – Look,you coming or not? – Yeah. | – 听着 去还不去? – 好吧 |
[05:28] | – But I’m driving.the – let’s go | – 不过我开车 – 出发吧 |
[05:31] | John smith’s waiting. | |
[06:02] | Cold Case Season 5 EP 15 | 铁证悬案 |
[06:07] | *********Did you? | 开了一晚上车 对吧? |
[06:09] | About four hours. | 大概4小时 |
[06:11] | From philly,that’s flying. | 像从费城飞过来的 |
[06:12] | Well,my partner’s got a lead foot. | 我搭档脚都酸了 |
[06:14] | Judge took care of the extradition papers. | 法官签署好了引渡文件 |
[06:16] | Hope y’all have better luck getting a body out of him. | 祝你们好运 能从他嘴里套出尸体在哪 |
[06:19] | Plan on taking our time getting back. | 计划在回去路上想办法 |
[06:22] | Give us a chance to talk. | 找机会和他谈 |
[06:23] | He’s polite,good manners. | 他很有礼貌 |
[06:25] | Wouldn’t have picked him out of a crowd. | 丢在人堆里 都看不到他 |
[06:26] | He was going nuts in his cell,so I put him over here instead. | 他在牢里会发疯 所以把他锁这里了 |
[06:30] | Get up now,john. | 起来 John |
[06:31] | Detectives rush and valens taking you back to philly. | 警探Rush和Valens带你回费城 |
[06:37] | Man said get up. | 长官说起来 |
[06:39] | Things make it hard to stand. | 抱歉 这些让我站不起来 |
[06:44] | Not meant to be comfortable. | 更谈不上舒服了 |
[06:46] | I never met a female detective. | 我还从没遇过女警探 |
[06:48] | Certainly hope they appreciate everything you’ve given up to do what you do. | 衷心希望他们欣赏你为工作所做的牺牲 |
[07:11] | You got a real name or we part of this john smith charade? | John Smith是你真名 还是在玩猜字游戏? |
[07:15] | You want to talk to me. | 你想和我说话吗? |
[07:17] | Blood,dna. | 血 DNA |
[07:18] | Already got enough to put you away. | 已经足够抓你了 |
[07:20] | Don’t need you saying jack. | 根本不需要你再说什么 |
[07:23] | Then why are we taking the scenic route,unless you want to find her body? | 那干嘛还绕远路 想找尸体吗? |
[07:28] | Give you a chance to help yourself,cooperate. | 给你机会坦白从宽 合作点 |
[07:33] | We’ll talk to the da,see what we can do. | 那样我们可以跟检察官求情 |
[07:35] | You a kenzo? | 你用Kenzo香水? |
[07:36] | You sound like you’re from kensington. | 听起来你象是来自Kensington |
[07:38] | – Port richmond maybe. – I’ll ask the questions | – 或者是Richmond港口 – 由我来问 |
[07:42] | Kensington. | |
[07:46] | There’s no place to stop for food this way,bathroom. | 这条路没卖吃的 也没厕所 |
[07:49] | Guess you’ll have to hold it. | 你忍着吧 |
[07:54] | Your perfume. | 你的香水 |
[07:55] | It’s flowery. | 是花香型的 |
[07:57] | Not what I’d expect from someone in your position. | 和我猜的女警官会擦的香水不一样 |
[08:00] | Don’t wear it. | 我没擦香水 |
[08:03] | Cologne then. | 那是你的古龙水了? |
[08:05] | It’s aftershave. | 是须后水 |
[08:08] | There’s nothing flowery about it. | 这可没花香 |
[08:12] | So how’d you do it,john? | 你怎么做的 John? |
[08:14] | Taking a child’s one thing. | 拿了别人的东西 |
[08:16] | Woman like brenda would have screamed. | 象Brenda那样的女人是会尖叫的 |
[08:18] | You see the world in a certain way,the way you want it to work. | 你是按照自己的想法来看世界 |
[08:22] | You don’t know that. | 你不懂的 |
[08:23] | Are you saying you two had some kind of… relationship? | 你是说你俩有什么关系? |
[08:27] | I’m saying sometimes the pieces of the puzzle don’t fit. | 我说的是 有时两个人就是不合拍 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause she fought back. | 因为她反击了 |
[08:31] | Your blood at the scene. | 现场有你的血迹 |
[08:33] | You get your ass handed to you by a woman,johnny boy? | 你被个女人揍了 Johnny小子 |
[08:36] | I’m not the guy you look at and think “rapist. | 我不是那种你觉得是强奸犯的人 |
[08:39] | ” I’m more like the guy you see at the dentist’s office. | 我更像是你在诊所里看到的人 |
[08:42] | No reason to fight me. | 没有理由反抗我 |
[08:45] | So you wanted to be important,stand out. | 你想成为重要人物 出类拔萃 |
[08:49] | ‘Cause women like brenda don’t notice losers like you. | 因为象Brenda那样的女人 是不会注意到你这种囊种的 |
[08:51] | A well-mannered woman like that? | 有教养的女人会这样吗? |
[08:54] | She notices. | 她注意到我了 |
[08:57] | All you got to do is ask. | 你只要开口就行了 |
[09:12] | Excuse me Sorry,over here. | 不好意思 来一下好吗? |
[09:16] | I pick up take-out for my wife– she’s six months along, | 我正给我夫人买外卖 她怀孕6个月了 |
[09:19] | craving chili fries– and my car won’t start. | 很想吃炸薯条–但我的车坏了 |
[09:22] | Murphy’s law,right? | 墨菲法则 对吧? |
[09:24] | Uh,mind if I use your cell phone to call aaa mine just died? | 能借你的手机告诉美国汽车协会 我的车熄火了吗? |
[09:29] | You can use the phone inside. | 里面有电话 |
[09:31] | Hey,brenda macdowell,right? | 你是Brenda Macdowell 对吧? |
[09:33] | I’m john smith We ran the marathon for hart-fitzgerald together. | 我是John Smith 我们一起跑过 哈特-菲兹杰拉德事务所的马拉松 |
[09:39] | You’re at the firm? | 你也在事务所? |
[09:40] | Paralegal,getting my degree at night. | 律师助手 上夜校拿的文凭 |
[09:43] | Right.john smith | 好吧 John Smith |
[09:45] | Hey,don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:46] | I work in the basement. | 我在地下室工作 |
[09:47] | You’re in litigation,right? | 你在诉讼部工作吧? |
[09:49] | Didn’t think that westtech case was winnable. | 真想不到你赢了Westtech的案子 |
[09:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | If you could,um,you know,hurry. | 可以请你..快点吗? |
[10:02] | That party in there is for me. | 那边的聚会是为我举办的 |
[10:04] | – I’m getting married. – oh congratulations | – 我要结婚了 – 恭喜 |
[10:07] | Best decision I ever made. | 我做过的最好决定 |
[10:09] | Hi,john smith again. | 还是John Smith |
[10:11] | We got cut off. | 车启动不了 |
[10:12] | Right,’96 accord. | 对 96版的雅阁车 |
[10:15] | Do you mind giving it a try?I might have done the trick there | 你来发动试试看?我试老是不行 |
[10:31] | Hey,it worked. | 它动了 |
[10:35] | Real stunt you pulled there at the end of the marathon. | 你在跑马拉松最后一段时真绝了 |
[10:38] | Never seen a girl so pleased with her damn self. | 从没见过有女孩对自己这么满意过 |
[10:57] | just gave us abdtiucon,brain trust. | 聪明人 直接说是绑架吧 |
[11:00] | Well,don’t say I never gave you anything. | 别说我什么都没告诉你 |
[11:03] | Oh,impressive,john. | 令人印象深刻 John |
[11:05] | Any ape can hold a gun. | 猴子都会拿枪 |
[11:07] | You talked to her,roped her in. | 你和她搭讪 绑架了她 |
[11:08] | You got her when she least expected it in some parking lot going to turn off her lights. | 她去停车场关灯 最无防备时 你抓住了她 |
[11:13] | She saw the world a certain way. | 她看这个世界的方式 |
[11:15] | The way she wanted it to work. | 是她自己所希望的 |
[11:16] | Makes a person weak,vulnerable. | 这就让人变得虚弱 不堪一击 |
[11:19] | And that’s how you work.finding their soft spot | 你就是这么干的 找他们的弱点 |
[11:23] | Kind of like you,detective. | 就像你一样 警探 |
[11:26] | Well,read me well. | 你很懂我嘛 |
[11:27] | Just like you read her. | 你也这么看她的吧 |
[11:29] | – You a runner,john? – No. | – 你跑了马拉松 John? – 没有 |
[11:32] | What were you doing at the marathon? | 那你在那干了什么? |
[11:34] | Not a paralegal,are you,john? | 你也不是律师助手吧 John? |
[11:45] | No john smith at your fianc’s law firm,nobody who matches his description. | 你未婚妻的律师事务所没这人 没有人符合他的描述 |
[11:49] | We think he was stalking her. | 他应该是在跟踪她 |
[11:51] | Following her routine,knew where she worked. | 跟踪她的日常生活 知道她工作的地方 |
[11:54] | We ran the marathon together last year. | 我们去年一起参加了马拉松赛跑 |
[11:58] | You see anyone suspicious? | 发现什么可疑人物了吗? |
[11:59] | – Showing a real interest in brenda there? – No. | – 对Brenda有兴趣的人? – 没有 |
[12:05] | I just had eyes for her. | 我只顾着看她了 |
[12:09] | We did it! | 终于跑完了! |
[12:11] | We… did it. | 我们…跑完了 |
[12:15] | what’s our time? | 花了多长时间? |
[12:17] | Four hours,23 minutes,and 13 seconds. | 4小时23分13秒 |
[12:20] | So if I ever had any doubts | 如果我曾经怀疑过 |
[12:24] | about what we’re capable of doing… together… | 我们能够…一起做什么事情 |
[12:30] | ….I mean,everything in front of us… | ….我是说 面对所有事情… |
[12:34] | ..are you Brenda!- | ..你 Brenda! |
[12:39] | will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗? |
[12:43] | I-I’m supposed to ask! | 我 这是该我问你的话呀! |
[12:43] | I was gonna ask you! | 我正打算要问你呢! |
[12:45] | – So,is… is that…? – yes yes let’s get married! | – 那么你愿意吗? – 愿意 愿意 我们结婚吧! |
[12:51] | we’ll have to check that footage,david. | David 我们需要检查一下这些录像 |
[12:57] | give you a few minutes. | 你先冷静一会 |
[13:02] | You meet a lot of people like me,don’t you? | 你见过很多像我这样的人 是吧? |
[13:06] | Does it ever get any easier? | 是不是以后就没那么难过了? |
[13:10] | I’ll be outside when you’re finished. | 我在外面等你 好了就出来找我 |
[13:19] | You can do it,brenda. | 你能行的 Brenda |
[13:21] | That’s it! | 看吧! |
[13:26] | – You okay,honey?you all right? – I’m okay | – 没事吧 宝贝?你还好吗? – 我没事 |
[13:29] | You scraped your knee. | 你的膝盖擦破了 |
[13:30] | I can do it,daddy. | 我能行的 爸爸 |
[13:32] | I want to try again. | 我要再试试看 |
[13:41] | Go,sweetie!go Brenda! | 加油 甜心!加油 Brenda! |
[13:44] | Never let go,do they? | 他们从不会放弃 是吧? |
[13:46] | Ones that don’t get the bodies. | 只要还没发现尸体 |
[13:51] | Vera found the owner of that gold honda. | Vera找到了金色本田的车主 |
[13:55] | Draggin’ my ass out of bed in middle of the night,and for what? | 大半夜把我从床上叫起来 到底想干嘛? |
[13:58] | I reported that car stolen eight months ago. | 我8个月前报案车被偷了 |
[14:01] | We need your help finding the man who took it. | 我们需要你帮忙找到偷车贼 |
[14:03] | Have you seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗? |
[14:04] | He the sob who got me my parking tickets? | 就是这混蛋让我收那么多停车罚单的? |
[14:07] | Parking tickets? | 停车罚单? |
[14:08] | Four of ’em since it’s stolen. | 被偷之后我收到了4张罚单 |
[14:12] | Newark,all of ’em. | 都是在Newark地区 |
[14:13] | Parking guy got the vin number through the windshield. | 停车场管理员从挡风玻璃上 得到了车辆识别码 |
[14:16] | Same cross street’s on all four. | 四张罚单都是同一个地方的 |
[14:18] | He’s going back to the same place,staying long enough to get ticketed. | 他每次都去那里 停太久吃到罚单 |
[14:21] | – His neighborhood? – or where he dumped the body | – 是他住的地方? – 或者他处理尸体的地方 |
[14:23] | Thank you,mrs.Phillips. | 谢谢你 Phillips太太 |
[14:25] | What about my damn car? | 我那该死的车怎么样了? |
[14:32] | don’t know him. | 不认识 |
[14:39] | great idea,miller: Knocking on doors in the middle of the night. | 半夜敲门 还真是个好主意 Miller |
[14:42] | None of these mopes has seen the guy. | 这里的衰人没一个见过这家伙 |
[14:44] | Memory serves,it was your great idea,mr.Casserole. | 唤醒记忆 这可是你的伟大想法 Casserole先生 |
[14:49] | Philly pd You seen this guy? | 费城警察 见过这个人吗? |
[14:52] | Live over there,the brown door,about a year back. | 一年多前 住那边 棕色门那里 |
[14:55] | Only cracker on the block. | 这个街区唯一的穷白人 |
[14:57] | This cracker got a name? | 知道他名字吗? |
[14:58] | Keep to himself. | 没人知道 |
[15:00] | – Drove an old gold thing. – Honda? | – 开一辆金色旧车 – 本田? |
[15:02] | Sound about right. | 大概是吧 |
[15:07] | Philly pd Open up! | 费城警察 开门! |
[15:11] | Do you hear something inside? | 你听到里面的声音了吗? |
[15:13] | I don’t hear nothin’. | 听到才怪了 |
[15:16] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[15:30] | what the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[15:34] | I think we found her. | 我想我们找到她了 |
[15:41] | ********* | 闻到这里有股味道 |
[16:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[16:10] | the place belongs to a john smith. | 这是John Smith的房子 |
[16:13] | Bought it with $6,000 cash. | 6000美金买下的 现金支付 |
[16:16] | John smith He buys a house with an alias? | John Smith 他用化名买的房子? |
[16:19] | I find a buyer in this neighborhood,I ain’t asking questions,either. | 如果有人买了这里的房子 没有人会多嘴多问的 |
[16:22] | Yeah,he’s ready for us. | 是 他已经准备好 我们可以进去了 |
[16:38] | couldn’t hide her forever. | 不可能一直把她藏起来的 |
[16:40] | Toilet,sink. | 厕所 洗手池 |
[16:43] | You could keep someone alive for however long you wanted. | 你想要她活多久都可以了 |
[16:46] | How long? | 多久? |
[16:47] | Long enough to do this. | 久到有足够的时间做这些 |
[16:53] | this is like a pow camp. | 这就像是个战俘营 |
[16:56] | Your mind on the wall,all you got. | 你的思想都反映在墙上了 你就只有这些了 |
[16:59] | Must have taken her weeks.months | 可能关了她几个星期 甚至几个月 |
[17:01] | She didn’t just die in this dungeon. | 她不光是死在这个地牢里 |
[17:04] | She lived here,too. | 她还在这里生活了一段时间 |
[17:16] | We found her,john. | John 我们找到她了 |
[17:18] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[17:19] | You found brenda? | 你们找到Brenda了? |
[17:20] | Kept her in that newark dungeon for months before you killed her. | 杀她前 把她关在Newark的囚室里好几个月 |
[17:23] | What the hell you doing with her all that time? | 那段时间你都对她做了什么? |
[17:26] | Newark? | |
[17:28] | – You mind opening a window? – yeah I do mind | – 开一下窗你介意吗? – 我介意 |
[17:31] | I can’t breathe. | 我快要窒息了 |
[17:35] | You didn’t like your cell back in west virginia. | 你不喜欢你在西佛吉尼亚的牢房 |
[17:38] | Don’t like to feel crowded. | 不喜欢拥挤 |
[17:40] | You spend time in lockup,john? | 你待过监狱吧 John? |
[17:42] | – You showing her what it feels like? – No. | – 你想让她明白那种感觉? – 不是 |
[17:44] | ‘Cause that’s where you’re headed. | 因为那就是你的想法 |
[17:46] | Rest of your days in a cage. | 在牢笼里度过余生 |
[17:50] | Yeah,pretty girl,brenda. | Brenda是个漂亮的女人 |
[17:52] | Yes,she was. | 没错 她很漂亮 |
[17:55] | Oh,so what? | 然后呢? |
[17:57] | You can’t pitch a tent,johnny?that your problem? | 你不举? 是吗? |
[18:00] | – you think it was about sex? – Power. | – 你觉得这与性有关? – 是权力 |
[18:03] | You can’t imagine a man wants to keep a woman around without hurting her,can you? | 一个男人把女人关起来却不伤害她 这对你来说无法想象 是吧? |
[18:07] | Not locked in his basement,homes. | 不是关在他家的地下室里 |
[18:09] | If I wanted to have sex,I could pay for women off the streets,in bars. | 如果我想发泄 大可以去街上 去酒吧里花钱找女人 |
[18:14] | Common as road kill,filth like that. | 就跟撞死路上的小动物没什么两样 |
[18:18] | Nice tail on this one. | 跟踪的活干得不错 |
[18:22] | Sure you didn’t get a piece of that? | 你确定没有这种照片? |
[18:25] | You get a piece of that? | 你有吗? |
[18:26] | Bet you think about it,time to time? | 我打赌 你肯定时不时会想到她? |
[18:32] | Oh,if you weren’t having your way with her,why did you keep her for so long? | 如果不是对她有想法 为什么困了她那么久? |
[18:35] | Tell me something first. | 你先告诉我 |
[18:38] | What gets you out of bed in the morning? | 每天早上是什么力量驱使你起床? |
[18:41] | Everyone’s got something they hold onto. | 每个人都有自己可以依靠的东西 |
[18:44] | Keeps them tethered to this world. | 让他们在人世间活下去 |
[18:47] | No wedding ring. | 没有结婚戒指 |
[18:49] | A boyfriend,perhaps? | 或者 是男朋友? |
[18:52] | So what was brenda holding onto? | 那么支持Brenda的是什么? |
[18:54] | Love. | 爱 |
[19:03] | what are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[19:06] | – Where am I? – you were sleeping you woke up | – 我是在哪里? – 你刚才睡着了 现在醒了 |
[19:09] | You stay away from me! | 你离我远点! |
[19:11] | David!David! | |
[19:13] | David’s not here. | David不在这里 |
[19:19] | help!Someone help me!Help! | 救命!有人在吗!救命啊! |
[19:23] | No one can hear you. | 没人听得到的 |
[19:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[19:27] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[19:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:32] | They’ll find me. | 他们会找到我的 |
[19:34] | They won’t stop until they find me! | 他们一定会找到我的! |
[19:37] | They might be looking for you,but no one’s looking for me. | 他们会找你 但不会有人来找我的 |
[19:44] | How long do you think it’ll be till there’s a red mustang in his driveway? | 你觉得他生活里出现另一个女人要多久? |
[19:51] | Everyone’s going to tell him to move on. | 所有人都会劝他重新开始 |
[19:53] | That’s a guarantee. | 肯定是这样 |
[19:55] | How do you know about david’s ex-girlfriend? | 你怎会知道David前女友的事情? |
[19:59] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[20:00] | That look on your face. | 你脸上现在的表情 |
[20:03] | It’s just like little brenda on her bike. | 就像骑在自行车上的小Brenda |
[20:07] | Red lips. | 红色的嘴唇 |
[20:09] | Red knee. | 流血的膝盖 |
[20:11] | Any other kid would have run to mommy.not you | 所有孩子都会哭着找妈妈 但你不会 |
[20:16] | Determined.always | 总是很有决心 |
[20:20] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[20:21] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:24] | I’m just waiting for you to catch up. | 我只是在等你明白过来 |
[20:46] | That get you off,huh? | 那让你失望了 是吧? |
[20:48] | The mind games? | 玩智力游戏? |
[20:49] | Smith: I told you once: It wasout abn’t sex. | 我告诉过你: 跟性无关 |
[20:52] | You wanted something. | 你想得到一些东西 |
[20:53] | Drive her nuts?The chicken scrawl on the walls. | 把她逼疯? 墙上刻的那些东西 |
[20:56] | She tried to keep her sanity for a while by marking off the days, | 她想通过在墙上记录天数 来维持头脑清醒 |
[21:01] | but there was no point to that. | 但那样做是没用的 |
[21:04] | Little brenda. | 小Brenda |
[21:06] | You knew her when she was a kid? | 她还是个孩子时 你就认识她了? |
[21:09] | You’re the detective.figure it out | 你是警探 自己想吧 |
[21:25] | He said she was marking off the days. | 他说她计算过去的时间 |
[21:27] | No windows,no lights coming into that room. | 没有窗户 那个房间里没有光线 |
[21:29] | So how did she know what day it was? | 那她怎么会知道时间呢? |
[21:34] | Will,it’s rush. | Will 我是Rush |
[21:36] | Brenda on her bike. | Brenda骑着自行车 |
[21:37] | A fall,um,skinned knee maybe? | 摔倒了 可能膝盖摔破了吧? |
[21:40] | That mean something to you? | 这些信息有用吧? |
[21:43] | The part of the movie where brenda learned to ride her bike, | Brenda学骑自行车那段影片 |
[21:46] | skinned her knee– he must have seen it. | 摔破膝盖那段– 他肯定是看过了 |
[21:49] | – Did you show it to anyone else? – No. | – 你给其他人看过吗? – 没有 |
[21:54] | Brenda was going to show it at the engagement party. | Brenda本来想在订婚派对上播放的 |
[21:56] | Uh,it was still in her car when she disappeared. | 她失踪时 录像带还在她车上 |
[21:58] | She make it herself? | 她自己制作的吗? |
[21:59] | Or give it to one of those places that edits your home video for you? | 还是把资料给了制作家庭录像带的公司? |
[22:02] | She gave it to,uh,some company. | 她给了…某家公司 |
[22:05] | She got the movies from our families and gave them to some place. | 她从我们家里找到这些录像 给了某家公司 |
[22:09] | She mention the name? | 她说过是什么公司吗? |
[22:11] | Your best angle. | Your Best Bngle公司 |
[22:12] | something like that?It was,uh… it was near her office. | 大概是叫这个?就在…就在她公司附近 |
[22:16] | John,just talked to the owner of best angle. | John 我们刚跟Best Angle公司的老板谈过 |
[22:19] | Place brenda brought her home videos? | 为Brenda制作录影带的公司? |
[22:21] | Turns out john smith worked there. | John Smith刚好就是那家公司的 |
[22:23] | Owner says he was their best editor. | 老板说他是公司最好的编辑 |
[22:24] | Worked there for a year,paid in cash,before quitting four days ago. | 做了1年 4天前辞职 临走领了工资 是现金 |
[22:28] | Owner says he’s on his way to marion,illinois for his next gig. | 老板说他在伊利诺伊州Marion找了份新的工作 |
[22:30] | Till his bad turn in ripley. | 他在Riply拐弯违章 |
[22:32] | Four previous employers since ’02: Life videos in newark,edit right in detroit. | 02年来换过4份工作 Newark的Life Videos公司 底特律的Edit Right公司 |
[22:36] | Two more in atlanta and queens. | 还有亚特兰大和Queens的两个公司 |
[22:38] | – All editing houses – so? | – 都是视频编辑公司 – 还有呢? |
[22:39] | One client from each of his jobs matches a missing woman from the same city,same year. | 每份工作 都有一个客户跟当地当年 失踪妇女的特征相吻合 |
[22:44] | Boss. | 老大 |
[22:45] | Me’s preliminary report is back. | 法医的初步尸检报告出来了 |
[22:47] | Dental records on the newark body didn’t match brenda macdowell’S. | Newark尸体的牙医记录与 Brenda Macdowell的记录不符 |
[22:50] | Wasn’t brenda in that basement. | 地下室里的不是Brenda |
[22:52] | Newark? | |
[22:54] | Colleen legarth. | 是Colleen Legarth |
[22:55] | Missing since november ’06. | 2006年11月失踪 |
[22:58] | They find a cause of death? | 死亡原因找到了吗? |
[22:59] | No strangulation,no ligatures,no broken bones. | 没有勒痕 没有绳绑 没有骨折 |
[23:01] | Tox report’s clean. | 没有中毒 |
[23:03] | How’s he killing them? | 他是怎么把人杀了的? |
[23:05] | Five women. | 5个女人 5个城市 |
[23:06] | five cities | 5个女人 5个城市 |
[23:07] | five basements | 5个地下室 |
[23:09] | Let lil d anscotty know. | 通知Lil和Scotty |
[23:11] | This guy is not just a serial killer. | 那家伙不光是个连环杀人凶手 |
[23:13] | He’s a collector. | 他还是个”收藏者” |
[23:32] | Notice you never use your signal. | 你都没亮过警灯 |
[23:35] | Cops drive however they want. | 条子开车都肆无忌惮的 |
[23:37] | Gotta have some perks with the job. | 就当是警察的补贴了 |
[23:40] | Body in newark wasn’t brenda. | Newark发现的尸体不是Brenda |
[23:43] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[23:44] | I never lied.you made an assumption | 我从未撒过谎 是你在做假设 |
[23:47] | The way you wanted to see it. | 你就想看到那种结果 |
[23:49] | Four other women locked up out there somewhere. | 还有四个女人被关在别的地方 你想告诉我们这点 为什么? |
[23:53] | you wanted us tto knows about ’em Why? | |
[23:53] | How did you kill them? | 你是怎么杀了她们的? |
[23:55] | Your fancy labs can’t tell you? | 你们精密实验室的人不知道吗? |
[23:57] | You watched their tapes,picked them for a reason. | 看过她们的录像后 你选中她们肯定有原因 |
[24:00] | – Somethin’ you liked about ’em. – or hated | – 你看中了她们身上的什么东西 – 或者是讨厌 |
[24:02] | You still haven’t told me what gets you out of bed,detective. | 你还是没告诉我 你每天起床的动力是什么 警探 |
[24:05] | Tell me where brenda is and I’ll make sure you don’t get the needle. | 告诉我Brenda在哪儿 我留你条小命不死 |
[24:07] | Is it the rush you get from seeing dead people? | 你看到死人会冲动吗? |
[24:10] | Has to be a reason you became a homicide cop. | 你选择当重案组警察肯定有原因 |
[24:13] | That what happens to you? | 你是为了什么呢? |
[24:14] | When you kill ’em? | 你杀她们的时候? |
[24:16] | Death’s the only thing that’s real. | 死亡是唯一真实的事 |
[24:20] | It’s the purest thing you’ll ever see. | 是你见过的最纯粹的东西 |
[24:21] | You god now? | 现在你又是上帝了? |
[24:23] | Question is,what’s that rush covering for you? | 问题是 你的冲动是为了掩盖什么呢? |
[24:28] | You seem to know a lot about it.why don’t you tell us? | 你似乎懂得很多 干嘛不告诉我们? |
[24:30] | When there’s one thing you hold onto,it takes on a special significance. | 当你有支撑自己的信念时 它的力量是无穷尽的 |
[24:36] | And when that’s taken away,you’re left with nothing. | 把它拿走 你就什么都没有了 |
[24:41] | Like that woman from newark. | 就像那个在Newark的女人 |
[24:43] | Colleen. | |
[25:12] | colleen What’d you say?What’d you say? | Colleen 宝贝儿 你说什么? |
[25:18] | That’s right.I’m right here. | 没错 我在这儿 |
[25:24] | look at that smile.Honey!She just smiled at me! | 看这小脸蛋笑的 老公 她朝我笑了! |
[25:29] | She smiled! | 她笑了! |
[25:31] | Look at you.Beautiful as the sun. | 你看你 美得如同晨曦 |
[25:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:43] | Pretty little girl. | 很漂亮的小姑娘 |
[25:47] | Maybe she’d like it here,too,someday. | 也许哪天她也会喜欢待在这儿 |
[26:00] | Such fragile things they hold onto. | 他们借以依靠的东西是那么脆弱 |
[26:04] | And when they’re gone,they just… float away. | 一旦它们消失了 她们就…如浮萍四处飘散 |
[26:09] | That’s how you kill them? | 你就是这样杀了她们的? |
[26:11] | Kill them. | 杀了她们 |
[26:12] | That’s a funny way to put it,really. | 这么说还真好笑 真的 |
[26:14] | Talk about brenda. | 谈谈Brenda |
[26:16] | You got nothin’ to lose,right?where’d you put her body? | 你光脚的不怕穿鞋的 她的尸体在哪儿? |
[26:18] | We’ve been talking about that one all night. | 我们就这个问题已经讨论了整晚了 |
[26:20] | Boring. | 太无趣了 |
[26:23] | But not the end. | 还没说完呢 |
[26:25] | Not how you crushed her. | 还没说你是怎么弄垮她的 |
[26:28] | No,you don’t talk about that.Why not? | 你不想谈 为什么? |
[26:32] | It takes a lot of discipline keeping a woman locked up for months. | 把一个女人关好几个月 需要相当的自我克制力 |
[26:38] | No one hearing her screams. | 没人听到她尖叫 |
[26:39] | Must be a reason you got caught now. | 你现在被抓住肯定有原因 |
[26:41] | And made that bad turn. | 走出那步错招 |
[26:44] | Meticulous guy like you. | 像你这种心思缜密的人 |
[26:45] | – Something rattled you. – No.you’re wrong | – 有什么事让你心慌了 – 没有 你说错了 |
[26:47] | Got under your skin. | 惹恼了你 |
[26:49] | – For you to make a mistake like that. – I don’t make mistakes! | – 让你犯下那样一个错误 – 我没犯错 |
[26:54] | Brenda’s still alive,isn’t she? | Brenda还活着 是吧? |
[27:00] | You know,I think I’m done talking. | 我说完了 |
[27:04] | He left philly four days ago. | 他四天前离开费城的 |
[27:05] | If she’s still alive,we don’t have much time. | 如果她还活着的话 我们要抓紧了 |
[27:06] | Newark’s the only city where you have both the abduction site and the dump site. | Newark是唯一一个既是绑架地 又是抛尸地的地方 |
[27:11] | The abduction took place here. | 他在这里实施绑架 |
[27:12] | Here’s the basement. | 地下室在这里 |
[27:13] | Less than a 20-minute drive. | 开车20分钟都不到 |
[27:14] | Stillman: He gets them inside before the chloroform wears off. | 他要在氯仿的效力消失前 把她们搬进地下室 |
[27:17] | He’s finding basements in poor neighborhoods where no one sees anything,says anything. | 他租贫民区的地下室 在那儿没人关心别人在干什么 |
[27:20] | Here’s the restaurant where brenda was abducted. | 这里就是Brenda被绑架的饭店 |
[27:22] | Searching a 20-minute radius,three low-income our contact neighborhoods fall inside. | 方圆20分钟车距内有3个贫民区 |
[27:26] | At the recorder’s office is looking for properties bought in cash for less than ten grand by john smith. | 不动产办公室正在找John Smith 用一万元以下的现金购得的房产 |
[27:31] | How’s miller doing on the videos? | Miller的录像带看的怎样了? |
[27:46] | Got tech support out of bed, | 已经把技术科的人给找来了 |
[27:47] | downloaded the movies john smith made of his victims. | 下载了John Smith制作的 关于受害人的视频影片 |
[27:50] | What’s the common thread? | 有什么共通之处? |
[27:52] | We know that,we find brenda. | 找到这个 就能找到Brenda了 |
[27:55] | We dreamed about this day for so long. | 我们盼这天盼了好久 |
[28:00] | And here you are. | 你终于降临了 |
[28:07] | different classes,different ages. | 不同阶级 不同年纪 |
[28:09] | Some had families; some didn’T. | 有些有家有口 有些没有 |
[28:12] | Only thing in common is… they all had something to live for. | 唯一的共同点就是 她们都有支撑她们的信念 |
[28:18] | Fianc?kids god | 未婚夫 孩子 上帝 |
[28:23] | Wide net there. | 差了十万八千里 |
[28:25] | Maybe not so wide. | 也许没差那么远 |
[28:30] | Monica had god. | Monica心中有上帝 |
[28:31] | Colleen had her baby. | Colleen有她的孩子 |
[28:33] | And brenda had david. | Brenda有David |
[28:36] | Chose women with something to live for. | 选择那些生活中有信念的女人 |
[28:38] | Someone they loved. | 那些女人有各自热爱的人 |
[28:40] | Not something you’d know about. | 你不会懂的 |
[28:42] | Must have driven you crazy.all the thing they had. | 你一定快被逼疯了 看着她们有的这些 |
[28:46] | Not you,though. | 而你却没有 |
[28:48] | I edited their sloppy lives into something beautiful. | 我把她们的琐碎生活编辑成美妙的生活 |
[28:51] | I gave them a way to believe the delusions they were hanging onto. | 我让她们去相信她们赖以支撑的虚幻生活 |
[28:55] | Delusions?look who’s talking | 虚幻生活? 听听谁在说这话? |
[28:57] | What’s on those videos isn’t who they are. | 录像上的人不是真正的她们 |
[28:59] | It’s a charade. | 那都是自欺欺人 |
[29:00] | To give their lives meaning. | 让她们的生活有意义 |
[29:03] | Like the job gives your life meaning. | 就像做警察让你的生活有意义一样 |
[29:05] | I’ve had it with your bs.where is brenda? | 我已经受够了你扯的屁话了 Brenda在什么地方? |
[29:07] | Don’t pretend you don’t know what I mean,detective. | 别假装听不懂我什么意思 警探 |
[29:09] | Where’d you put her body,you freak? | 你把她尸体丢哪儿了 你个变态! |
[29:11] | No,I,I do. | 不 我明白 |
[29:15] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[29:17] | Who are you when it’s taken away? | 不然你会变成什么样子? |
[29:19] | The job. | 如果不做警察 |
[29:21] | No one. | 什么也不是 |
[29:24] | Like them. | 跟她们一样 |
[29:26] | Even the one who had god. | 就连那个心中有上帝的也一样 |
[29:28] | Monica.the singer. | Monica 歌手 |
[29:30] | She gave up the easiest. | 她是最快放弃的 |
[29:32] | She couldn’t understand how god could leave her in that room so alone. | 她不明白上帝为什么要把她 一个人扔在那间屋子里 |
[29:38] | I saw it in her eyes. | 我从她的眼中看出来了 |
[29:41] | The moment she realized there was no god. | 那一刻她意识到了 根本就没有上帝 |
[29:45] | That if god was anything,he was the greatest con man of all. | 如果真有其人的话 他也是世上最大的骗子 |
[29:59] | once hope is gone,dying is just a formality. | 一旦没了希望 死亡只是个形式了 |
[30:05] | You sealed her in there alive? | 你把她活活封在里面? |
[30:08] | First,I took the door off its hinges. | 首先 我把门拆了 |
[30:11] | She was free to go,run. | 她可以走 可以逃跑 |
[30:13] | I wouldn’t have stopped her. | 我不会拦她的 |
[30:15] | But she wasn’t looking for a way out anymore. | 可她没有再找逃生的路了 |
[30:18] | Sounds like you’re… familiar,detective. | 听上去你…很熟悉的样子 探长 |
[30:23] | Son of A… | 狗杂种… |
[30:31] | where ‘s brenda?Where is she? | Brenda在哪儿?她在什么地方? |
[30:33] | Scotty | |
[30:38] | Scotty!Stop! | Scotty!住手! |
[30:46] | She’s here.In these woods. | 她在这里 就在这片林子里 |
[30:54] | A mile further,there’s a blinking yellow light. | 一里外有盏黄灯在闪的地方 |
[30:57] | Path to the right heads into the woods. | 右边的小路 一直走到林子里 |
[30:59] | A quarter mile in,there’s a clearing. | 往里走四分之一里地 有片空地 |
[31:04] | Puinhim t the car. | 把他带上车 |
[31:19] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[32:25] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[32:28] | The guy’s got an endgame,lil. | 这家伙最后的疯狂了 Lily |
[32:30] | Who knows what he’s got waiting in those woods? | 谁知道他在林子里埋伏了什么 |
[32:31] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:32] | But we know his pattern.houses basements not woods | 但我们知道他的模式 房子 地下室 绝不是树林 |
[32:35] | What if we’re wrong and she’s in there right now? | 要是我们错了 而她就在里面呢? |
[32:41] | No service. | 没信号 |
[32:43] | We don’t have time to wait for backup. | 我们没时间等后援了 |
[32:46] | We’re armed. | 我们有枪 |
[32:48] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[32:49] | You ready to pull the trigger? | 你做好开枪的准备了? |
[33:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:01] | Try anything,I’ll blow your head off. | 敢乱动 就把你头打爆 |
[33:11] | You get lil or scotty on the line yet? | 联系上Lily和Scotty了吗? |
[33:13] | Cell phone keeps dumping to voice mail. | 手机一直转到语音信箱里去 |
[33:15] | Last time they called was waynesburg. | 他们上次来电是在Waynesburg |
[33:16] | Nothing between here and there but lumber. | 从那里到这儿 中间只有片树林子 |
[33:19] | The hell are they doing? | 他们在搞什么鬼? |
[33:20] | Going renegade.with a psychopath in custody | 脱离正常路线 还带着个拷着的疯子 |
[33:31] | Almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[33:32] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[33:34] | Know these woods pretty good. | 你很熟悉这片树林 |
[33:36] | This where you’re from,you sick bastard? | 你就是当地人?你个死变态 |
[33:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[34:03] | got something. | 有什么东西 |
[34:06] | Smit If only you had videos of your own. | 要是你的录像里只有自己的话 |
[34:08] | Of course,there’d be no one in them.mo one to show them to | 当然片子里不会有别人 也不会拿给别人去看 |
[34:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:13] | I’m taking a look. | 我来看看 |
[34:14] | Scotty… I got it. | Scotty… 没事 |
[34:24] | What do you got? | 是什么? |
[34:25] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[34:26] | It’s a dried-up well. | 是口枯井 |
[34:28] | You said you wanted to know what happened to brenda. | 你说你想知道Brenda怎么了 |
[34:31] | Well,brenda’s not in there. | Brenda不在里面 |
[34:32] | No,but someone else is. | 没错 但有人在里面 |
[34:56] | So cold. | 好冷 |
[35:02] | So cold… so cold… | 好冷… 好冷… |
[35:11] | please help me | 请帮帮我 |
[35:58] | It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. | 那是我见过的最美丽的事 |
[36:01] | Watching a woman die? | 看着一个女人死去? |
[36:03] | Watching her give up. | 看着她放弃 |
[36:06] | The rest is just a formality. | 余下的只是一个形式 |
[36:11] | We understand each other finally. | 我们终于达成共识了 |
[36:15] | Dungeons like this well. | 地牢就像这口井 |
[36:16] | You were trying to recreate this,hmm? | 你想重现这一幕是吧? |
[36:20] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[36:21] | Nobody. | 不知道 |
[36:24] | I came here. | 我到这儿来 |
[36:26] | -I listened to your story | 听了你的故事 |
[36:27] | – Now tell me where brenda is. – you’re just like them | – 现在告诉我Brenda在哪儿 – 你就跟她们一样 |
[36:30] | ,trying to hold on to something make-believe. | 想抓住那些你相信的救命稻草 |
[36:32] | Because there will always be another brenda out there,another me. | 因为总会有另一个Brenda 另一个我 |
[36:36] | Maybe it’s time you see,detective,how false your god is. | 也许是时候看看你的信念了 警探 看看它有多失败 |
[36:39] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪儿 |
[36:42] | Looks like we’ve run out of time. | 好像我们都没时间了 |
[36:44] | Where is she?! | 她在哪儿? |
[36:46] | – She’s dead. – No. | – 她死了 – 不 |
[36:49] | Pull the trigger! | 开枪! |
[36:51] | – You son of A… – lil,it’s what he wants. | – 你个狗杂种 – Lil 他就希望你这样做 |
[36:53] | Can’t spend his life in a cell like his victims did. | 他不想下半辈子像他的受害人一样 蹲在小囚室里 |
[36:56] | That’s why he brought us out here. | 所以他把我们引到这儿来 |
[36:59] | She was weak.like you | 她很软弱 像你一样 |
[37:01] | Brenda’s alive.i know she is | Brenda还活着 我知道她还活着 |
[37:04] | She wasn’t like that woman in the well; she was strong. | 她跟井里的那个女人不一样 她很坚强 |
[37:06] | – You need to believe that,but you’re wrong. – No. | – 你想相信这点 但你错了 – 不 |
[37:09] | She broke in that dark,lonely,little room. | 她在那个漆黑 孤寂的小房间里崩溃了 |
[37:13] | Just like one day you will,too. | 你迟早也会那样的 |
[38:02] | you can’t tread water forever. | 你无法一直踩水 |
[38:04] | Eventually,you’ll get tired just like brenda. | 最终 你会感到疲倦 就像Brenda一样 |
[38:07] | No,that song. | 不 那首歌 |
[38:09] | She was humming that song. | 她在哼那首歌 |
[38:10] | “Chasing far all gloom and terror,”brightening all the path we tread. | “追逐一切阴霾与恐惧 点亮我们踏过的路” |
[38:15] | ” The bells at ascension church in kensington have been playing that song every morning since I was a kid. | 我还是孩子时 Kensington的Ascension教堂 每天早上都会奏这首歌 |
[38:23] | That’s how brenda knew what day it was. | Brenda就是靠这歌知道又过了一天了 |
[38:25] | That’s how she held on. | 她就是靠这个坚持下来的 |
[38:27] | I told you,she’s dead. | 我告诉你了 她死了 |
[38:29] | Even in the ugliness of kensington,she found something to cling to,something beautiful. | 就算在Kensington最丑陋的角落 她也找到了可以依靠的东西 美好的东西 |
[38:35] | She didn’t break,did she,john? | 她没崩溃 对吧 John? |
[38:38] | She never gave up. | 她从未放弃过 |
[38:40] | Because when it was all taken away in the end,she still had herself. | 因为就算一切被夺走 她还有她自己 |
[38:46] | I know where that church is. | 我知道那座教堂在哪里 |
[38:50] | I know that neighborhood. | 我知道那个街区 |
[38:57] | find her,lil. | 找到她 Lil |
[39:00] | Don’t walk away from me! | 别从我身边走开! |
[39:04] | don’t you leave! |