时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. | 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 纯属巧合 |
[00:06] | May 12,1998 | 1998年5月12日 |
[00:28] | hey. | 嗨 |
[00:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[00:31] | You know,I,uh,I got a piece of advice. | 有人给过我一个小建议 |
[00:34] | I’d feel really selfish if I didn’t share it. | 如果不与人分享 我会觉得很自私 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | You’re supposed to picture ’em naked when you’re on the stand. | 上庭的时候如果觉得紧张 |
[00:43] | If you’re nervous. | 就想象其他人都是赤身裸体 |
[00:45] | Oh. | 嗯 |
[00:46] | I would,but,um, | 我会的 |
[00:48] | it’s my dad,so… | 但对方是我爸爸 所以 |
[00:50] | – Yeah,okay… – right. | – 是吗 好吧… – 好的 |
[00:59] | I’m truitt,by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫Truitt |
[01:02] | Tamyra. | |
[01:04] | Everyone calls me spider. | 别人都叫我Spider(蜘蛛) |
[01:06] | Well,the world would be taken over by mosquitoes | 如果没有Spider |
[01:09] | and flies if it weren’t for spiders,so… | 苍蝇 蚊子就会到处飞 |
[01:12] | good point. | 说得好 |
[01:16] | Did he do that? | 是他干的吗? |
[01:18] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[01:20] | I don’t even know you,but… | 虽然我几乎不认识你 |
[01:22] | that makes me really want to kick someone’s ass on your behalf. | 但我真想帮你好好教训他 |
[01:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:28] | So,why are you here? | 那你为什么来这里? |
[01:30] | Someone said i did something I didn’t do. | 有人说我做过一些 实际上我没做过的事 |
[01:33] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 就这样 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:38] | So,listen,if things go well today and-and I’m a free man and the criminal justice system doesn’t fail me… | 听着 如果今天一切顺利 |
[01:41] | I’m a free man and the criminal justice system doesn’t fail me… | 我能重获自由 司法体制也没让我失望 |
[01:46] | do you want to hang out? | 你愿意和我一起出去吗? |
[01:50] | tamyra? | |
[01:51] | They’re ready for you. | 他们在等你 |
[01:53] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会没事的 |
[01:55] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[01:57] | Yes! | 好! |
[01:59] | Let’s hang out. | 我们一起出去吧 |
[02:01] | My name and info’s on a sticker inside the front cover,and… | 我的名字和联系方式都写在 封皮上粘的报事贴上 |
[02:05] | it was nice meeting you. | 还有 很高兴见到你 |
[02:07] | Maybe it was good luck or something. | 也许是我的好运 |
[02:50] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:52] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:53] | What,are you guys leaving for a long lunch? | 怎么 你们要出去吃午餐? |
[02:56] | – We know you? – Kate carley.Lawyer for dhs. | – 我们认识吗? – Kate Carley 国土安全部的律师 |
[02:59] | You guys do cold jobs,right? | 你们专门处理陈年悬案? |
[03:00] | Yeah. Detectives rush,miller. | 是的 我是警探Rush 警探Miller |
[03:03] | So back in ’98,represented a teenager named tamyra borden, | 1998年 我是一个叫Tamyra Borden的 少女的代理律师 |
[03:06] | who was suing her piece-of-scum father for emancipation. | 她控告她的人渣父亲 要求脱离他的监护 |
[03:10] | – Scum like how? – Drunk. | – 怎么个人渣? – 酗酒 |
[03:12] | Good old sly liked to beat his little girl,put out his cigarettes on her. | 那个混蛋父亲喜欢打她 用烟头烫她 |
[03:15] | So I lose. | 但是我输了 |
[03:17] | Jerk judge said daughter’s testimony wasn’t evidence enough of abuse. | 该死的法官说女儿的证词 不足以证明虐待 |
[03:20] | Three months later tamyra was killed. | 三个月后 Tamyra被谋杀 |
[03:23] | Skull crushed in. | 头骨被击碎 |
[03:24] | – They put the dad away? – No,they did not. | – 她爸爸被捕了吗? – 没有 |
[03:27] | And now,dad’s brought up on charges for his stepdaughter. | 现在 那个爸爸因为虐待继女 又一次被告上法庭 |
[03:30] | – Beating her,too? – Three-year-old’s in a coma. | – 也是毒打? – 那孩子才三岁 已陷入昏迷状态 |
[03:33] | I’ve been talking to the assigned da. Doing some research,this is what I find. | 我和负责此案的检控官谈过 还做了些调查 结果找到了这个 |
[03:37] | – What is it? – Social security checks for tamyra borden ’cause her mother’s dead. | – 这是什么? – 留给Tamyra Borden的社保支票 因为她妈妈死了 |
[03:41] | Checks were stolen and cashed by dear old dad for six months after her death, | 她死后半年 支票就被她爸爸偷走兑换现金了 |
[03:45] | until uncle sam stopped sending them. | 直到国家不再给他们寄钱为止 |
[03:48] | We’ll look into it. | 我们会再去调查 |
[03:50] | I was just outta law school. | 我那时刚从法学院毕业 |
[03:53] | Me and her could’ve shared a wardrobe,ya know? | 我和她差不多年纪 |
[03:56] | Case got away from me. | 我没能赢那场官司 |
[03:58] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[03:59] | Just get the guy,so i can live with myself. | |
[04:31] | Cold Case Season 5 Episode 13 | 铁证悬案 |
[04:40] | Tamyra borden,17, | Tamyra borden 17岁 |
[04:42] | found under the kensington and allegheny overpass,august ’98. | 1998年8月 在肯辛顿到阿勒根尼的天桥下被发现 |
[04:46] | Well,blunt-force trauma to the skull’s what killed her. | 死因是钝器造成的脑组织外伤 |
[04:49] | Me speculates a hammer’s the murder weapon. | 我估计凶器是把锤子 |
[04:52] | Original theory was,neighborhood like that, | 最初推断认为 生活在那种地区 |
[04:54] | tamyra’s looking for drugs,turning tricks,maybe. | Tamyra可能在找毒品 诈骗 |
[04:57] | Interviewed family,neighbors. | 面谈过她的家人和邻居 |
[04:59] | No one knew what she was doing that day,who she might’ve been with. | 没人知道她那天在干什么 和谁在一起 |
[05:02] | What about friends? | 朋友呢? |
[05:03] | None in here. Sounds like tamyra was a loner. | 没有朋友 听起来Tamyra是个独行侠 |
[05:06] | Mother died in vegas in ’92. | 妈妈1992年死在拉斯维加斯 |
[05:09] | She and her dad were split by then. | 她和爸爸就搬走了 |
[05:11] | Sly borden– three counts of public intoxication. | Sly Borden 3次被控在公众场所酗酒 |
[05:13] | Second conviction for drunk driving in ’01. | 2001年2次被控酒后驾车 |
[05:17] | He said he hadn’t seen tamyra in a week before she died. | 他说在Tamyra死前一周都没见过她 |
[05:20] | New info on the social security checks,maybe her dad’ll be more cooperative. | 有了社保支票的新线索 也许她父亲会更合作些 |
[05:28] | Why is it that I’m in a crap cell with no cable hookup? | 干嘛把我关在连有线电视 都没有的牢房里? |
[05:33] | Ain’t that the way? | 不就是这样吗? |
[05:35] | Beat your baby girl half to death and get treated like a scumbag. | 把你的小孩打得半死 还想得到什么好待遇 |
[05:38] | Don’t come at me with that bullcrap. You ever heard of “innocent until guilty”? | 别胡扯! 你没听说过”推定无罪”吗? |
[05:42] | – We’re here to talk about tamyra. – Where were you the night she was killed? | – 我们来这里说的是Tamyra – 她死那晚你在哪? |
[05:46] | In the privacy of my own home, | 我在自己家里 |
[05:49] | sleepin’ off a bad day. | 睡了一整天 |
[05:52] | I had no idea | 我不知道 |
[05:54] | my little girl was gettin’ murdered. | 我的宝贝女儿被杀了 |
[05:57] | And you were just crippled with grief when you spent her social security checks at the track. | 你当时觉得极度悲伤 所以就花光了她的社保金 |
[06:04] | I was just trying to get by. Tamyra woulda wanted that. | 我只想糊口而已 Tamyra 也希望我这样 |
[06:07] | The daughter you physically abused? | 受到你虐待的女儿会希望你这样? |
[06:09] | I’ll bet she hated your guts. | 我敢打赌 她一定恨你入骨 |
[06:11] | That why you finished her off,sly? Couldn’t stand the way she looked at you? | 这就是你杀她的原因吗? Sly 你没法忍受她看你的目光? |
[06:14] | I hadn’t seen the girl in a week when I heard she died. | 在她死前一周我就没见过她了 |
[06:18] | And by the way, | 而且 |
[06:20] | now she is dead,everybody talks like she’s some angel. | 她死了 每个人都以为她是天使? |
[06:24] | – You got another version? – Took after her mother. | – 你有其他看法? – 跟她妈妈一样 |
[06:27] | Kind of a ho. | 都是妓女 |
[06:29] | That’s nice of you. | 你说得真好听 |
[06:31] | I’m sayin’ it wasn’t me that got her into trouble. | 我是说 不是我让她惹上麻烦的 |
[06:33] | It was herself | 是她自己 |
[06:35] | and her ho-ish habits. | 是她那淫荡的天性 |
[06:46] | dinner’s ready. | 饭准备好了 |
[06:47] | Don’t yell. | 别大声嚷嚷 |
[06:57] | Here,dad. | 给你 爸爸 |
[06:58] | Dinner. | 晚饭 |
[07:02] | You can just set it on your lap. | 你可以搁在膝盖上吃 |
[07:12] | whoa. | 哇 |
[07:18] | So… | 那么… |
[07:19] | when you were little and grandpa ed had the department store, | 你小时候 爷爷开了家百货公司 |
[07:22] | where was that? | 在哪开的? |
[07:27] | I don’t know. Downtown. | 我不知道 市中心吧 |
[07:29] | I told you this a million times. | 我告诉你上万次了 |
[07:32] | – Did you ever work there? – No. | – 你在那工作过吗? – 没 |
[07:35] | By the time I was old enough to get a job, | 当我长大了 可以在那工作的时候 |
[07:37] | the store was closing. | 商店倒闭了 |
[07:39] | No customers. | 没什么顾客 |
[07:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | Sorry?! | 对不起?! |
[07:46] | We went from being “hello,mr.Borden” | 我们也曾经有钱有地位 |
[07:50] | to havin’ our hand out like the mexican bums that took over our neighborhood, | 现在沦落到像墨西哥乞丐那样 他们到处都是 |
[07:53] | and there was nothin’ that i could do | 我也没办法 |
[07:56] | get us back on top. | 让我们恢复以前的生活 |
[07:58] | Just… | 只要… |
[07:59] | okay,dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[08:06] | you just… | 你总是 |
[08:09] | love bringing up stuff like this. | 喜欢问那样的问题? |
[08:14] | I’m a failure?! | 我是个失败者?! |
[08:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:17] | You’re t failure. | 你才是个失败者 |
[08:20] | What do you do around here,anyway? Huh? | 你总在这晃悠干什么? 嗯? |
[08:22] | Nothing. | 什么都做不了 |
[08:24] | Like a mouse. | 像只耗子 |
[08:28] | You’re out? | 你就在外面? |
[08:30] | Go sit down on the couch. | 过去坐在沙发上 |
[08:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[08:34] | I said sit down on the couch,’cause her and I are gonna walk out of here | 我说了过去坐下 因为我和她就要离开这里 |
[08:37] | and you’re just gonna watch us leave,okay,old man? | 老家伙 你就只能看着我们离开 |
[08:48] | tamyra,go wait outside. | Tamyra 到外面等我 |
[08:49] | Spider? It’s okay. | – 没关系 |
[08:52] | Wait outside. | 在外面等 |
[09:03] | farmer john, | 农夫John |
[09:05] | I’m in love with your daughter,oh… | 我爱上了你的女儿 |
[09:11] | if you ever try to see her again,I’ll make sure you fall down those stairs and don’t get up. | 如果你再去见她 我保证你会摔下楼去 再也爬不起来 |
[09:38] | last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[09:42] | Good riddance. | 可算是摆脱了 |
[09:43] | Spider? What’s his real name? | Spider? 他真名叫什么? |
[09:45] | Hell if I know. | 见鬼 我怎么知道 |
[09:47] | But tamyra was writing letters to some prisoner– number… | 但Tamyra 给某个垃圾写过信 |
[09:51] | blah-blah-blah– | 不知道他的号码 |
[09:53] | for a few months before he graced us with his visit. | 在他突然造访前已经写了几个月了 |
[09:55] | And you keep this in for ten years? | 十年后你才说出来? |
[09:57] | Certain people could view me in a bad light after that story. | 有些人听了这些故事以后 可能对我有偏见嘛 |
[10:01] | You get a look at where he was locked up with those letters? | 你有看到信上的落款吗? |
[10:04] | No. | 没 |
[10:05] | You see his car that night? | 那晚你有看到他的车吗? |
[10:07] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[10:08] | Jerk drove a nissan altima. | 那混蛋开一辆尼桑阿蒂玛 |
[10:12] | That was tamyra’s slap in my face. | 真像Tamyra摔了我一巴掌 |
[10:17] | Havin’ a boyfriend with a jap car. | 有个开日本车的男朋友 |
[10:22] | Can’t really say you dug yourself out here,sly. | Sly 你还不能完全摆脱嫌疑 |
[10:25] | – But thanks for seeing us. – We’ll be sure to stop by again. | – 很高兴你见我们 – 我们会再来拜访 |
[10:36] | – who’s the clown? – Never seen him before. | – 这小丑是谁? – 以前从没见过 |
[10:39] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友? |
[10:41] | That’s the problem with this job. People know where you work. | 这就是这工作的麻烦 人们知道你在哪工作 |
[10:44] | – Who is he? – Deadbeat from my undercover days. | – 他是谁? – 我做卧底时认识的混混 |
[10:47] | Ex-banger,dealer,just got outta prison. | 前男友 毒贩 刚从牢里出来 |
[10:50] | Came looking for a second date? | 出来第二次约会? |
[10:53] | Kidding. You don’t date. | 笑话 你从不约会 |
[10:56] | Don’t think you know so much more about things than I do. | 不要认为你比我知道得还要多 |
[10:59] | That woman just tolerates you. | 那女人只是容忍你 |
[11:00] | Toni can handle a real man. | Toni可以应付一个真正的男人 |
[11:02] | Not every woman can. | 不是每个女人都能做到的 |
[11:05] | We got a list from dmv– | 我从车管局拿了份名单 |
[11:07] | who owned a ’94 nissan altima in ’98. | 1998年所有尼桑阿蒂玛的车主 |
[11:10] | Don’t suppose any of ’em put down spider as their first name? | 不指望他们中有人名叫”Spider” |
[11:12] | No,but one guy might fit the bill. | 确实没有 但有个家伙刚好符合 |
[11:15] | Lil and scotty are with him now. | 他现在和Lily 以及Scotty在一起 |
[11:17] | No,I’m not spider. That guy’s real name is truitt leland. | 不 我不是Sipder 那家伙的真名叫Ruitt Leland |
[11:21] | And he drove a car registered to you the night he went to tamyra borden’s house? | 他那晚开着你名下登记的车 到Tamyra Borden家? |
[11:25] | He used to borrow my car,yes. | 是的 他以前常借我的车 |
[11:27] | I used to hang out with him when I was young and stupid. | 我那时很傻很天真 经常跟他混在一起 |
[11:31] | – You don’t keep up? – Have you met him? | – 你们不再联系? – 你见过他吗? |
[11:36] | The moment I graduated from angry young man-dom,i stopped spending time with him. | 当我过了愤青的年纪 |
[11:38] | i stopped spending time with him. | 我就没跟他混在一起了 |
[11:41] | What do you know about tamyra? | 你知道Tamyra的事吗? |
[11:43] | She dated spider. | 她和Sipder约会过 |
[11:46] | Stayed at his mom’s house with us for a few weeks. | 和我们在他妈妈的家里待了几周 |
[11:48] | Look,do I need a lawyer? | 听着 我需要个律师吗? |
[11:50] | I swear,I’m nothing like that guy. | 我发誓 我跟这家伙一点不像 |
[11:52] | Why are you protesting so much,elliot? | Elliot你为什么如此抗拒? |
[11:54] | God knows what he’s done that I don’t want to be associated with. | 天知道他做了什么 我可不想跟他联系在一起 |
[11:56] | He have anything to do with tamyra’s death? | 他和Tamyra的死有什么关系吗? |
[12:00] | When did she die? | 她什么时候死的? |
[12:02] | I an,she stopped coming around,but I just figured… | 她再也没回来 我只是以为 |
[12:06] | what? | 什么? |
[12:08] | That it was because of what was going on with us…with spider. | 这也许跟我们有关 跟Spider有关 |
[12:11] | Which was what,elliot? | Elliot 与什么有关? |
[12:13] | Look,my parents had a bad divorce and I had “dad” issues, | 我父母离异时闹得很不快 我又有父亲情结 |
[12:17] | which made me vulnerable to spider. | 使得我很难抗拒Spider |
[12:19] | Again… | 再说一次 |
[12:21] | stupid kid. | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[12:25] | Truitt wrote me all these letters,and I don’t know. | Truitt给我写了这么多信 我不知道 |
[12:29] | It was nice to get something in the mail. | 能收到信多好啊 |
[12:32] | My mom– she used to send postcards or whatever,but… | 我妈妈以前经常给我寄明信片 但是 |
[12:36] | yeah,truitt’s a good writer. | 是的 Truitt是个很好的作家 |
[12:39] | That’s my son. | 这就是我的儿子 |
[12:41] | And he can talk his way out of anything,too. | 无论说什么他都能侃侃而谈 |
[12:44] | Hope he warned you we’re boring over here. | 希望他提醒过你 我们这很无聊 |
[12:46] | We don’t drink or smoke or anything. | 我们既不喝酒也不抽烟 |
[12:49] | No,that’s great. | 不 已经很好了 |
[12:50] | – Want some milk? – Okay. | – 来点牛奶? – 好的 |
[12:53] | Tamyra,if you ever want a place to stay… | Tamyra 如果你想找个地方住 |
[12:57] | We have an extra room. | 我们还有间房 |
[13:00] | I left my dad,moved in here. | 我离开爸爸 搬到这里 |
[13:02] | We’re her orphans. | 我们是她收养的孤儿 |
[13:05] | Trust me,there’s no better mother. | 相信我 她是最好的妈妈 |
[13:10] | Take this downstairs. It’s “no mom allowed. | 把这个拿下楼去 这儿不需要妈妈允许 |
[13:23] | The values that we’re taught | 我们所学到的价值 |
[13:25] | are important to us, | 对我们来说很重要 |
[13:27] | don’t mean anything anymore | 但再也没什么意义了 |
[13:29] | I mean,go to school. | 我的意思是 上学吧 |
[13:31] | You can’t afford college. | 你付不起上大学的钱 |
[13:33] | Work hard. Well,some illegal aliens get my job. | 努力工作吧 一些非法移民又抢了我的工作 |
[13:37] | Be honest. Go to church. Well,I’d like to. | 虔诚点 去教堂吧 我也想这样做 |
[13:38] | But my preacher and my government are lying to me | 但是传教士和政府居然欺骗我 |
[13:41] | about what kind of people they really are. | 隐藏他们自己的真面目 |
[13:44] | But it’s not like things have ever been better. | 但这情况就没改善过 |
[13:46] | Or easier. | 或更容易 |
[13:48] | It’s the same old struggles our parents had. | 这跟我们的父母早期进行的斗争一样 |
[13:51] | What about our grandparents? | 我们的祖父母呢? |
[13:52] | My grandfather comes back from world war ii and goes to any college he wants to on the government. | 我祖父在二战后归来 |
[13:54] | and goes to any college he wants to on the government. | 他可以进任何他想上的大学 政府出钱 |
[13:57] | I come back from kuwait,I’m on my own. | 我从科威特回来 只能靠自己 |
[13:59] | Something’s gone wrong between that generation and this one. | 上一代和这一代之间差别这么大 |
[14:01] | Big time. | 大时代 |
[14:05] | I think we know what it is. | 我想我知道这是什么 |
[14:07] | It’s the government’s liberal agenda. | 这就是政府的自由主义议程表 |
[14:11] | They serve the blacks,the jews,the mexicans,and the homosexuals. | 他们为黑人 |
[14:13] | the jews, | 犹太人 |
[14:14] | the mexicans, | 墨西哥人 |
[14:16] | and the homosexuals. | 还有同性恋服务 |
[14:19] | The white race is under attack. | 白种人受到攻击 |
[14:27] | You were skinheads. | 你们是光头党 |
[14:29] | Like I said,I was lonely and lost, | 就象我说的 我孤单又茫然无助 |
[14:32] | so I hung out with spider and tolerated all that talk. | 所以才会和Spider混在一起 听那些我不想听的话 |
[14:35] | But he was the true believer. | 但他却是忠实的信徒 |
[14:39] | Tamyra’s boyfriend was a neo-nazi and she winds up with her skull bashed in. | Tamyra 的男朋友是个新纳粹分子 |
[14:42] | and she winds up with her skull bashed in. | 而她的脑袋却被击得粉碎 |
[14:44] | I wonder if spider and his steel-toed boots | 我在想Spider和他的钢头靴 |
[14:47] | know anything about that. | 是否知道答案 |
[14:54] | Truitt leland,summer of ’98, | 1998年夏天时 Truitt Leland |
[14:56] | he spends two months at the house of corrections | 因为去一家便利店滋事 |
[14:58] | for trashing a convenience store. | 在感化院待了两个月 |
[15:00] | – Owned by a vietnamese couple. – Only two months? | – 店是一对越南夫妇开的 – 就待了两个月? |
[15:03] | Court called it vandalism. Not ethnic-motivated. | 法院称那只是恶意行为 不是种族仇恨 |
[15:06] | He up to his old tricks? | 他玩惯了老把戏? |
[15:08] | Recent as ’06,cops got called to break apart a scuffle | 2006年 有人在他组织的 白人至上聚会上扭打起来 |
[15:11] | at a white pride rally he organized. | 警察去了才平息下来 |
[15:14] | No charges pressed. | 没有人提出控告 |
[15:17] | Speaking of which. | 刚说到这集会… |
[15:30] | Guess my invite got lost in the mail. | 我的邀请函可能被邮丢了 |
[15:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[15:34] | This is a neighborhood freedom coalition meeting. | 这是不受干涉的社区集会 |
[15:36] | Freedom from what,exactly? | 不受什么干涉? |
[15:39] | Phly p pd. | 费城警察 |
[15:41] | We’ve got a legal right to congregate here. | 我们这集会是合法的 |
[15:43] | What’s your issue? Tamyra borden. | – 有何贵干? |
[15:46] | You know anything about her gettin’ her head bashed in… | 能告诉我们她的脑袋怎会被敲碎了… |
[15:50] | spider? | |
[15:52] | It’s truitt. And no,I don’T. | 我叫Truitt 还有 我无可奉告 |
[15:54] | Is this your normal potluck accessory… spider? | 你平常就带着这玩意吗? Spider? |
[15:57] | Again,I’ve got a legal right | 重申一遍 我有合法权利 |
[16:00] | I have a permit. | 我有(持枪)许可证 |
[16:01] | That sets my mind at ease. | 这倒让我松了口气 |
[16:03] | Neo-nazi roaming the streets with a concealed weapon. | 新纳粹分子揣着枪在大街上闲逛 |
[16:08] | Unbelievable. The bigotry. | 难以置信 这么偏执 |
[16:10] | You should know better than anyone. | 你们应该比任何人都清楚 |
[16:12] | Just because we’re organized and proud of our race doesn’t mean we go around committing murder. | 我们组织集会并为自己的肤色而自豪 |
[16:14] | doesn’t mean we go around committing murder. | 并不意味着我们会到处杀人 |
[16:16] | Tamyra was your girlfriend when she was killed. | Tamyra 遇害那时是你女朋友 |
[16:19] | And you’ve got a history of violence. | 你还有暴力纪录 |
[16:22] | What we had was pure and innocent. | 我们活得很单纯 |
[16:24] | That girl was an aryan goddess. | 她就象个雅利安女神 |
[16:27] | Is that a compliment? | 那算是赞美吗? |
[16:28] | Oh,so you didn’t get slap-happy on her when she decided she wasn’t into the swastika thing? | 所以当你发现她不喜欢那些纳粹玩意时 |
[16:30] | when she decided she wasn’t into the swastika thing? | 你并没有感觉不爽对吗? |
[16:33] | What makes you think she wasn’t into it? | 你怎么知道她不喜欢? |
[16:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:48] | Why are you up? | 怎么还醒着? |
[16:50] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[16:52] | Why not? | 为什么睡不着? |
[16:54] | Because I was worried you couldn’t sleep. | 因为怕你睡不着 |
[16:57] | You barely talked to me tonight. | 今晚你都没怎么和我说话 |
[17:02] | Do you believe in,like,the holocaust? | 你真地相信 比如 有过大屠杀这回事吗? |
[17:07] | That it was right? | 那是对的吗? |
[17:10] | No. | 不觉得 |
[17:12] | I’m confused. | 我想不明白 |
[17:17] | Why did you talk to me that day at the courthouse? | 你那天在法院为什么和我搭话? |
[17:21] | Why did you write to me? | 为什么要给我写信? |
[17:25] | You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最美的女孩 |
[17:29] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[17:36] | I hate the way that swastika looks. | 我讨厌这个图徽的样子 |
[17:40] | It’s hate. | 全是憎恨 |
[17:42] | And I just don’t think you are like that. | 我也不觉得你是那样的人 |
[17:44] | The swastika is an ancient symbol for strength. | 万字饰是一种古老的力量象征 |
[17:48] | I mean to the sun, | 像太阳 |
[17:50] | good luck. | 好运 |
[17:53] | That’s everything I want for you. | 一切我想带给你的 |
[17:55] | For our people. | 给我们大家的 |
[17:59] | When my dad lost his job… | 我爸爸刚失业时… |
[18:02] | that’s when he started drinking. | 就开始酗酒 |
[18:05] | Who’d he lose it to? | 谁抢走了他的饭碗? |
[18:09] | An illegal alien,right? | 是非法移民 对吗? |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:15] | He just… | 他就是… |
[18:16] | he felt so useless,you know. | 觉得自己很没用 |
[18:20] | I could tell. | 我能察觉到 |
[18:24] | I just wish things could have been better for him. | 我希望他过得更顺当一些 |
[18:29] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不一定非要这样 |
[18:32] | Are you gonna help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[18:34] | Are you gonna be brave? | 你会勇敢起来吗? |
[18:47] | Why’d tamyra have to be brave? | 为什么 Tamyra要勇敢起来? |
[18:50] | What d you get her into? | 你要和她一起干什么大事业? |
[18:52] | Nothing other than defending our beliefs. | 无非是捍卫我们的信仰 |
[18:55] | – And how do you do that? – We abide by the law. | – 怎么个捍卫法? – 我们遵纪守法 |
[18:58] | You cops protect us so well,how could we not want to play nice? | 你们把我们保护得这么好 我们怎么能不好好表现呢? |
[19:02] | Nice. | 表现得不错 |
[19:04] | You remember prison. | 还记得监狱吗? |
[19:07] | How would you like that for the rest of your life? | 在那度过余生怎么样 |
[19:08] | Unless you’re going to press charges,I’m not going anywhere with you. | 除非你要指控我 我哪也不跟你去 |
[19:11] | You know you have no grounds to do that. | 你知道自己没什么证据(能指控) |
[19:13] | Plus,I have a first amendment right to congregate here | 我有宪法第一修正案赋予的合法聚会权 (赋予美国公民表达自由的权利) |
[19:15] | and that’s what I plan on doing. | 我正打算去开会呢 |
[19:18] | See ya. | 再见 |
[19:21] | Hey,spider,where’d you get that nickname from? | Spider 你这雅号从哪来的? |
[19:26] | Wouldn’t happen to do with the skinhead tattoo you get when you kill a black person, | 该不会是杀了个黑人后 和纳粹纹身一起得到的吧? |
[19:29] | would it? | 是不是? |
[19:31] | It’s ’cause I’m nocturnal. | 是因为我在夜间活动 |
[19:40] | He was taunting us,boss. | 他在嘲笑我们 老大 |
[19:42] | Jackass thinks he can hide,but he’s wrong. | 这蠢货以为他能溜呢 他错了 |
[19:45] | These are all the crime reports from the summer of ’98. | 这是98年夏天的犯罪记录 |
[19:47] | When spider ask tamyra to swear her allegiance to him, | 当Spider让Tamyra发誓效忠于自己时 |
[19:50] | said he needed her to be brave. | 说要她勇敢起来 |
[19:52] | These types can’t resist staking a claim. There’s got to be a signature in there. | 他们巴不得公开承认所有干过的坏事 档案里一定有某种信号 |
[19:56] | A week before tamyra’s murder | 案发前一周 |
[19:57] | there were broken windows at a temple in south philly. | 城南一座寺庙的窗户被砸了 |
[20:00] | The same at a mosque. | 一座清真寺也被砸了 |
[20:01] | Racist graffiti on an african-american family home | 有人在一户非裔人家的墙上涂鸦 |
[20:04] | standard curse word stuff,nothing distinctive. | 都是些种族歧视的诅咒 没什么出奇的 |
[20:07] | Oh,I’ve got something. | 我这有发现 |
[20:09] | It was flagged as ethnic intimidation ’cause it’s a honduran lady. | 受害者是洪都拉斯的女性 所以被归入种族仇恨类案件 |
[20:13] | This car belonged to nora mariposa | 车主是Nora Mariposa |
[20:15] | went missing | 在1998年8月17日 |
[20:17] | august 17,1998. | 失踪了 |
[20:21] | The day before tamyra was killed. | 就在Tamyra案的前一天 |
[20:24] | There’s graffiti on the door. | 车门上有涂鸦 |
[20:26] | That a skinhead tag? | 是个纳粹标志吗? |
[20:28] | I’veeen reading up on the crap these white supremacists use to | 我看过不少这些白人优越论者… |
[20:30] | justify their beliefs. | 为自己狡辩的材料 |
[20:32] | – That’s real educational. – Oh,the internet’s overflowing with stuff.They’re everywhere. | – 很受教育吧 – 网上这些东西都泛滥了 |
[20:36] | The one thing they can all agree on is this book the lightning and the sun. | 他们的共同信仰就是这本书 <闪电与太阳> |
[20:41] | It’s got a loving dedication to hitler himself. | 还有给希特勒的献词呢 |
[20:43] | Isn’t that sweet? | 真够温馨的… |
[20:45] | That book’s about using violence to cleanse society. | 书里充斥着用暴力清洗社会 |
[20:49] | And this tag is the lightning and the sun. | 这图案就是闪电与太阳 |
[20:53] | Nora mariposa never turned up? | Nora Mariposa 再没露过面吗? |
[20:57] | But we got a witness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[20:59] | Nora’s four- year-old son was in the car. | 她四岁的儿子当时在车里 |
[21:06] | You were four years old,miguel,when your mother went missing? | Miguel 你妈妈失踪时 |
[21:08] | when your mother went missing? | 你是四岁吗? |
[21:11] | Yeah. They found me in the car,but I didn’t remember anything. | 是 他们在车里发现了我 但我什么也想不起来了 |
[21:16] | You remember this? | 能想起来这个图案吗? |
[21:19] | Did you see someone do this? | 看见谁画的这个图案吗? |
[21:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:23] | Can we show you some other pictures? | 能再给你看一些别的照片吗? |
[21:27] | Was,uh, | 行 |
[21:29] | this guy there that night? | 这个人那天晚上在吗? |
[21:34] | I don’t know. Sorry. | 我说不准 对不起 |
[21:57] | Him and her. | 他和她 |
[21:59] | These two? | 这两个人? |
[22:01] | They were there that night? | 他们那天晚上在场? |
[22:07] | Ponche de goma. | 爆胎了(西班牙语) |
[22:09] | Flat tire. | 爆胎了 |
[22:25] | Hola,chica. | 你好 小妞 |
[22:31] | What did they do when they got out of the truck? | 他们从车里出来后都干什么了? |
[22:38] | Miguel? | |
[22:42] | They… | 他们… |
[22:43] | hurt her. | 打得她很疼 |
[22:46] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[22:53] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[22:56] | Remember I told you to be brave? | 记得我要你勇敢起来吗? |
[22:59] | Necesitas ayuda? | 需要帮助吗? |
[23:01] | Si. | 是的 |
[23:01] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[23:03] | I cannot change tire. | 我不会换胎 |
[23:05] | You guys gotta get down here. It’s going to get explosive. | 你们赶快过来吧 有好戏了 |
[23:08] | Spider. | |
[23:10] | This is for your father. | 这是给你爸爸报仇 |
[23:31] | your father, | 你爸爸 |
[23:32] | a white man, | 一个白人 |
[23:33] | lost his job because people like this | 因为这样的人才会失业 |
[23:36] | are willing to work for nothing! | 这些不计报酬 有活就干的人 |
[23:39] | Leeches! | 吸血鬼! |
[23:41] | Wait. You’ll kill her! | 住手 你会杀了她的! |
[23:46] | No. You will. | 我不会 你会 |
[23:50] | Hey,hey,it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:52] | I know that you’re scared,okay? | 我知道你很害怕 |
[23:54] | This is what it looks like when you’re fighting to get your life back,okay? | 如果你想找回原有的生活 就必须这样干 好吗? |
[23:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:29] | she shot nora. | 是她杀了Nora |
[24:32] | Looks like tamyra lost her soul to the devil. | Tamyra似乎投靠了恶魔 |
[24:42] | – F themmatch nora mariposa. – Must have hid the body. | – 没有符合Nora特征的无名女尸 – 尸体肯定被藏起来了 |
[24:47] | – Rush and will are in with the girl. – Neck tat girl? | – Rush还有Will正在审问那女孩 – 脖子上有文身的那个? |
[24:50] | She was capable of beating nora mariposa to death. could have done it to tamyra. | 她能打死Nora Mariposa 自然也能打死 Tamyra |
[24:54] | Stillman. | 我是Stillman |
[25:01] | The not-so-nice lady told you to get lost,homes. | 那位冷若冰霜的女士让你走开 |
[25:05] | I know she did, | 我知道 |
[25:07] | but she needs to talk to me. | 但我得和她谈谈 |
[25:09] | How about I talk to you,sport? | 我俩谈谈怎么样 小子? |
[25:10] | Man,I just need to see my kid. | 伙计 我就是想见见我的孩子 |
[25:13] | Your kid? | 你的孩子? |
[25:14] | Veronica. | |
[25:16] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[25:19] | I got it. | 我来处理 |
[25:22] | I said I got it. | 我说了 我来处理 |
[25:29] | I told you… | 我跟你说过… |
[25:30] | we’re done talking about this. | 这事没门 |
[25:32] | I’m not the same person as I was. | 我改过自新了 |
[25:34] | No drugs,no playing around. | 不吸毒 不闲混 |
[25:36] | – I got my act together on the inside. – Good for you. | – 我重新做人了 – 很有前途嘛 |
[25:41] | She even know about me? | 她知道有我的存在吗? |
[25:43] | What should I say? | 我该怎么告诉她? |
[25:44] | Dad’s in prison. Ex-banger thug? | 你爸爸蹲监狱 他是个黑帮打手? |
[25:48] | Kat, | |
[25:49] | you act like you’re better than me. You forgot how we met? | 别表现得高我一等似的 忘了我们怎么认识的了? |
[25:51] | – I was doing my job. – Oh. | – 我当时是在执行公务 – 哼 |
[25:54] | That’s what you tell yourself,huh? | 你就这么自欺欺人? |
[25:56] | I’ve made a life for me and her,and it works. | 我们俩一起生活 活得不错 |
[25:59] | We got it down. That’s all she needs. | 我们安定下来了 她不缺什么了 |
[26:02] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[26:06] | I leave philly in a week. | 一周之内我就会离开费城 |
[26:08] | Get away from all the elements. Make sure I stay on track. | 摆脱以前的阴影 好走上正路 |
[26:12] | Before I go… | 走之前 |
[26:14] | I’d like to meet my daughter. | 我只想看一眼女儿 |
[26:18] | I said no. | 我说了 不行 |
[26:20] | And don’t come back here again | 再也别回来 |
[26:22] | or I’ll have your sorry ass thrown back in jail. | 要不我把你扔回监狱 |
[26:34] | Those your kids screaming like banshees out there? | 外面闹得正欢的是你的孩子? |
[26:36] | Add. Yeah. | 多动症 对 是我的 |
[26:39] | I guess you weren’t a diehard skinhead,huh? | 我看你也不是死忠的纳粹分子 对吗? |
[26:42] | Love is blind. | 爱情是盲目的 |
[26:44] | And another of those kids has got spider as a D. | 其中一个是你和Spider的结晶 |
[26:47] | So? You can’t tell me who to have my babies with. | 你管不着我和谁有结晶 |
[26:50] | Four years back child support. What is he,ashamed of you guys? | 这四年他对孩子不管不顾 他怎么了 看不起你们吗? |
[26:53] | He’s a frickin’ dirtbag is what he is. | 因为他是个混蛋 |
[26:55] | And after you did everything for him. | 尤其在你为他做了一切之后 |
[26:57] | – Helped him kill a woman. – Huh? | – 帮他杀了个女人 – 什么? |
[26:59] | Nora mariposa. | |
[27:02] | We got a witness puts you as coconspirator to murder, | 目击证人指正你为帮凶 |
[27:05] | beating that woman as she lay on the ground. | 殴打倒在地上的那个女人 |
[27:08] | A witness? That’s impossible. | 目击证人? 不可能 |
[27:10] | It was frickin’ pitch-dark. | 那里一片漆黑 |
[27:15] | You’ve just put yourself at the scene of the murder,lindsay. | 你刚刚承认自己就在犯罪现场 |
[27:17] | So,that means you’re going away. | 那意味着你会去坐牢 |
[27:19] | – But I didn’t do it. – Who did,lindsay? | – 但是我没杀她 – 谁杀了她 Lindsay? |
[27:23] | Was it tamyra? | 是Tamyra吗? |
[27:25] | You’ve got one option if you want to save yourself,and that’s tell us what happened. | 你想自救只有一个选择– 告诉我们事情经过 |
[27:29] | It’s them… | 要么他们干的 |
[27:30] | or you. | 要么你干的 |
[27:32] | Spider trusted tamyra that night… | Spider那天犯了个大错 |
[27:35] | which was a huge mistake. | 他认为Tamyra可以胜任 |
[27:39] | no. | 不 |
[27:42] | No. | 不 |
[27:44] | Aye,no… | 不 |
[27:48] | No… | 不 |
[27:53] | oh,my god. | 我的天哪 |
[27:59] | Oh,my god,no… | 我的天哪 不要 |
[28:09] | – what happened? – We killed the bitch. | – 怎么了? – 我们杀了那个贱人 |
[28:11] | Roadkill. | 像撞死路上的小动物一样 |
[28:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:14] | Oh,my god. | 我的天哪 |
[28:17] | Oh,my god. | 我的天哪 |
[28:19] | Why are you freaking out on me? | 你干嘛冲我发疯? |
[28:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要杀了她? |
[28:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:24] | Spider… | |
[28:25] | you never said we’d do this. | 你没说我们要杀人啊 |
[28:27] | What did I say,elliot,huh? | 我说过什么? Elliot? |
[28:29] | What did I say?! I said this was war! | 我说过什么? 我说过这是一场战争 |
[28:32] | What do soldiers do?! What do they do,elliot?! | 战士们会怎么做? 战士们会怎么做 Elliot? |
[28:35] | I thought,I thought it was about ideas or the… | 我以为 我以为这只是想想而已 |
[28:39] | ideas? | 想想而已 |
[28:42] | – What did you think we were doing? – We have to call an ambulance! | – 你认为我们在干什么? – 我们要叫辆救护车 |
[28:46] | You stupid bitch. She’s dead. | 你这个傻子 她死了 |
[28:50] | How can you be my girl when you’re acting like this right now? | 你这样怎么能当我的女朋友 |
[28:52] | Stop! | 不要说了 |
[28:56] | Here’s an idea. Why don’t you help me clean this up? | 我有个主意 你为什么不帮我清理一下这里呢? |
[29:02] | Help me. | 帮我一把 |
[29:08] | Teamwork. Give me a T. | 团队精神 帮我一把 |
[29:16] | Wait,I told what you wanted to know. | 等等 我已经告诉你了你想知道的 |
[29:18] | You said it was me or them. | 你说过要么是他们 要么是我 |
[29:21] | We meant you and them. | 我们说的是”你和他们” |
[29:23] | – Tell us where spider is. – With his bitch wife. | - 告诉我们Spider在哪 - 还有他的老婆 |
[29:26] | They took off. Do you know where spider might hide out? | 他们逃跑了 你知道Spider可能躲在哪吗? |
[29:29] | Can’t you give me a break? I was kind of stupid back then. | 能不能让我喘口气? 我只是当初有点傻(很傻很天真) |
[29:33] | Still are,lindsay. | 现在还是 Lindsay |
[29:46] | Think you guys are going in the wrong direction. | 我想你们这些家伙走错方向了 |
[29:50] | – What? This ain’t the swap meet? – You’re gonna want to put that weapon on the ground,right now. | – 什么?这不是旧货交易会吗? – 马上把你们的武器放在地上 |
[29:53] | Now! | 立刻 |
[29:55] | put your weapon down,sweetheart. | 甜心 把你的武器放下 |
[30:03] | What did you do with nora mariposa’s body? | 你把Nora Mariposa的尸体 怎么处理了? |
[30:06] | You’re going away for life for that,spider. | 你会因这事判终身监禁的 Spider |
[30:09] | don’t care. | 别担心 |
[30:12] | – Movement’s strong inside. – Good. | - 牢里的种族运动也很激烈 - 很好 |
[30:15] | You got somebody to pray for you when you get the needle. | 当你挨针(处死刑)时会有人为你祈祷 |
[30:18] | No way. | 决不 |
[30:19] | – Double murder– nora and tamyra. – I didn’t do tamyra. | – 双重谋杀 Nora 和 Tamyra – 我没有杀Tamyra |
[30:23] | She was gonna turn you in. She was a traitor to the cause. | 她准备告发你 她是个叛徒 |
[30:26] | Something had to be done,and you were the guy to do it. | 有些事情必须要做 而下手的人就是你 |
[30:28] | Not with her. | 但是我不会对她下手 |
[30:30] | She was just a little freaked out, | 她只是有点吓坏了 |
[30:33] | but she would’ve come around. | 但她早晚会醒悟的 |
[30:35] | Deep down,she was with me. | 在内心深处 她是站在我这边的 |
[30:37] | Hoping she’d be your aryan bride? | 希望她是你的雅利安新娘 |
[30:41] | Not everybody saw my future like that. | 并不是所有人都这样看我的未来 |
[31:01] | Tamyra? | |
[31:04] | You guys were out late last night. | 你们昨晚很晚才回来 |
[31:09] | are you looking for something? | 你在找什么? |
[31:11] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没什么 |
[31:14] | Honey,what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[31:16] | Sweetheart, | 甜心 |
[31:18] | please let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[31:19] | Is it your father? | 是因为你父亲吗? |
[31:21] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | Please let me out. I need to go to the police. | 请让我出去 我要去找警察 |
[31:26] | – Is someone hurt? – She’s dead. | – 有人受伤了? – 她死了 |
[31:29] | We killed her. | 我们杀了她 |
[31:30] | Who? | 谁? |
[31:32] | A woman,a latin woman. We shot her. | 一个女人 一个拉丁女人 我们开枪杀了她 |
[31:35] | Please,let me out. | 求你了 让我出去 |
[31:39] | Do you know what those spic mud people niggers do to white women like us? | 你知道那些西裔黑鬼是怎么 对待像我们这样的白人妇女吗? |
[31:43] | Ravage us. | 他们掠夺我们 |
[31:44] | And you don’t hear about it on the news,and the cops won’t help. | 你新闻上没听吗 条子不管的 |
[31:49] | All we have is men like my son to protect us. | 只有像我儿子这样的人能保护我们 |
[31:53] | No,but this woman didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 这个女人并没做什么错事啊 |
[31:57] | We are at war with those people. | 我们和这些人在作战 |
[31:59] | You are either with us,or you’re against us. | 你要么跟我们一起干 要么跟我们对着干 |
[32:08] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[32:11] | We are. | 我们就是这样 |
[32:13] | It’s happening with or without you. | 不管有没有你 事情都会这样 |
[32:20] | Your mother killed tamyra borden? | 你母亲杀了Tamyra Borden? |
[32:23] | Why are you surprised? | 你奇怪什么? |
[32:26] | She raised me. | 她把我养大 |
[32:29] | My mother… | 我的母亲 |
[32:33] | is the ultimate believer. | 是个最虔诚的信徒 |
[32:44] | You ever heard those stories about somebody who raises a pit bull? | 没听说过养斗牛犬的故事吗? |
[32:47] | Feeds them gunpowder and kicks them to make them mean? | 给它们喂火药 踢它们 让它们变得好斗凶狠? |
[32:50] | One day the dog turns on ’em,attacks. | 有一天狗反过来攻击他们 |
[32:53] | That’s what happened to you. | 这就是发生在你身上的事情 |
[32:55] | Your little psychopath spider | 你的小神经病Spider |
[32:57] | told us what you did to his girlfriend tamyra. | 告诉我们 你对他的女友Tamyra干了什么 |
[33:00] | He straight-cold sold you out. | 他没良心 出卖你 |
[33:02] | What did I do? I talked to her. Tried to reason with her. | 我做了什么? 我和她谈了谈 试着跟她讲道理 |
[33:05] | And when that didn’t work,you killed her. | 这个没用 你就杀了她 |
[33:08] | I would never lay my hands on that girl. | 我可没对那妞下手 |
[33:11] | She was going to send spider back to jail. | 她要把Spider送回大牢 |
[33:14] | Your baby boy. | 你的宝贝儿子 |
[33:15] | – You wouldn’t let that happen. – Do you think I’m stupid? | - 你不会让这种事情发生的 - 你认为我傻了? |
[33:19] | We think you had someone else | 我们认为你有其他人 |
[33:22] | do your dirty work for you. | 来帮你做那些见不得人的事 |
[33:23] | Somehow tamyra got out | Tamyra不知道怎么出去了 |
[33:25] | and was beat to death a mile from your house. | 在离你家一英里处被殴打至死 |
[33:29] | Somehow. | 不知怎么地 |
[33:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:52] | Why aren’t you upstairs eating dinner? | 你怎么不在楼上吃饭? |
[33:55] | Elliot. | |
[33:57] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[34:00] | We ran away from our parents,and… | 我们从我们父母那逃出来 |
[34:04] | here we are again. | 我们又面临相同的处境了 |
[34:07] | We’re prisoners… | 我们都是囚犯 |
[34:09] | living with another crazy man. | 和那个疯子住在一起 |
[34:12] | Yeah. Spider’s not what I thought. | 是的 Spider跟我想象得不一样 |
[34:18] | If I could go back | 如果我能重新回到… |
[34:20] | to the night that he came to get me,i | 他朝我走来的那个晚上…我 |
[34:23] | instead of getting in that car,I’d run away. | 我会跑得远远的 而不是钻进他的车里 |
[34:26] | I’d get on the first bus out, | 我乘第一班公共汽车离开 |
[34:29] | and when I got out,I’d change my name. | 出去后 我就改名字 |
[34:33] | I’d try to always be happy. | 我会试着让自己高兴起来 |
[34:41] | Elliot,what are you doing? They’ll kill you. | Elliot 你在干什么? 他们会杀了你 |
[34:45] | You need to go. | 你必须走 |
[34:48] | Go now. Please. | 求你了 现在离开 |
[34:52] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[34:53] | Come! | 来 |
[34:55] | Don’t be scared. | 不要怕 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you to leave. | 抱歉 在你第一次来时… |
[35:01] | When you first came. | 我没叫你走 |
[35:05] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:27] | He went after her. Ten minutes later. | 十分钟后 他带着把锤子 |
[35:30] | With a hammer. | 跟上了她 |
[35:31] | And you just let him go? | 你就这样让他走了? |
[35:33] | You can’t stop young men on a mission. | 你可挡不住肩负使命的小伙子 |
[35:35] | – Elliot went after her on your mission. – You put him up to it,rayanne. | – 带着你交付的任务追赶她 – 是你迫使他那样做 Rayanne |
[35:39] | How’d you make him do it? Elliot didn’t bebelie in killing. | 你是怎么让他去做这些的? Elliot并不赞成杀戮 |
[35:42] | You don’t know elliot. | 你不了解Elliot |
[35:45] | He’s not who he pretends to be. | 他可不象他装出来的那样 |
[35:48] | He’s much weaker. | 他非常懦弱 |
[35:50] | Did you talk to spider? | 你有和Spider谈过吗? |
[35:54] | Everything all right? | 一切都还顺利吧? |
[35:56] | Tamyra wasn’t just some girl you met a few times. | Tamyra不是你只见过几次面的女孩 |
[36:00] | – You helped her escape from spider. – You both knew spider killed nora mariposa. | – 你帮她逃离Spider – 你们都知道Spider杀了Nora |
[36:04] | And rayanne says that’s what you did to tamyra. | Rayanne还说了你对Tamyra 所做的一切 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么? |
[36:09] | Well,rayanne is a trailer trash lunatic. | Rayanne是个愚蠢的疯婆子 |
[36:16] | – What is it you teach? – Economics. | – 你教什么 – 经济学 |
[36:20] | – So this is for pleasure? – Ah,lightning and the sun. | – 那么这书只是你用来消遣的? – 《闪电和太阳》 |
[36:24] | You fooled us,elliot. You look normal enough. | 你在耍我们 Elliot 你看起来太普通不过了 |
[36:27] | And nordic mythology. | 还有北欧神话 |
[36:29] | Ben klassen. | (那教派创始人 信奉白人至上主义) |
[36:30] | History of the illuminati. Mein kampf. | 光照派之史 《我的奋斗》 光照派:自称获得上帝特别光照启示的 基督教神秘主义派别 《我的奋斗》为希特勒自传 |
[36:33] | – You didn’t stop hanging out with spider because of his beliefs. – ‘Cause you two got that in common. | – 你和Spider混一起 就是因为他的信仰 – 因为你俩臭味相投 |
[36:37] | Do those college kids’ parents know the kind of sewage they’re paying you to teach their kids? | 那些学生的爹妈知道他们花了钱 让你来教他们这些垃圾吗? |
[36:41] | You don’t think economics and race belong in the same classroom? | 你不觉得经济学和人种学 该归入同一课程吗? |
[36:46] | This is all about money. | 他们都是关于钱的 |
[36:48] | 9/11. The jews bringing down the towers. | 9/11 犹太人炸毁了世贸大厦 |
[36:51] | The war we’re fighting right now with our white males. It’s all to protect israel? | 现在我们和白种男人一起做战 难道仅仅为了保护以色列? |
[36:54] | You really drank the kool-aid,didn’t you? | 你喝了酷乐(饮料名)是吗? |
[36:57] | Does it nag at you,detective, | 警探 这个让你很烦吗? |
[36:59] | that you only got your job because the liberal elite pities your race? | 你得到这份工作是因为 慷慨的精英们怜悯你的种族 |
[37:03] | You guys believe in | 你们这些人相信… |
[37:05] | alien probes,too? | 也相信外星人(对地球人做的)医学探测? |
[37:07] | The tide is turning,detective. | 潮流在变 警探 |
[37:10] | We are on the internet. We are funded and organized. | 我们上互联网 我们有钱有组织 |
[37:13] | And politicians agree: | 还有一些政客们也同意 |
[37:15] | It’s time to make our neighborhoods safe, | 该到时候确保周边邻邦安宁了 |
[37:18] | protect our borders. | 保卫我们的边界 |
[37:19] | The courts agree affirmative action is reverse racism. | 法庭承认平权措施计划 是变相的种族主义 平权措施计划:本意是保护少数族裔 但因其只根据种族,而不顾成绩能力 来分配名额 也被批评为反向歧视 |
[37:22] | You wrap it up like it ain’t narrow-minded,paranoid bullcrap, | 你把它伪装起来 就好像它不是 小肚鸡肠的偏执谬论 |
[37:25] | but it is. | 但事实上 它就是一派胡言 |
[37:27] | Well,what’s really crazy,elliot,is that you can say all this… | Elliot 真正让人觉得疯狂的 是你居然能说出这种话 |
[37:32] | but you’re jewish. | 但你自己就是犹太人 |
[37:35] | No,I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[37:36] | No. | 不 |
[37:38] | Your mother’s jewish,elliot. | Elliot 你妈是犹太人 |
[37:40] | Makes you the most self-hating son of a bitch I ever seen. | 这让你成为我所见过的 最爱自我憎恶的杂种 |
[37:43] | I’m not that. | 不是这样的 |
[37:45] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[37:51] | It’s ’cause of your mother | 因为你妈 |
[37:53] | you have this way about you. | 你才会变成这样 |
[37:55] | It’s weak. | 软弱 |
[37:57] | People see it. | 大家都注意到了 |
[37:59] | That’s why it is. | 这就是为什么 |
[38:02] | How it is. | 怎么样? |
[38:04] | How? | 怎么? |
[38:05] | Nobody respecting you. | 没人尊重你 |
[38:07] | It’s that sick thing in you. | 这就是你让人讨恶的地方 |
[38:10] | I don’t even live with my mother. I don’t even like her. | 我甚至都没跟我妈生活过 我根本就不像她 |
[38:14] | – It’s only half. – Feels like more than that. | – 只有一半 – 感觉不止这些 |
[38:16] | It’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[38:19] | You’ve gotta burn it out. | 你必须摆脱那一半 |
[38:24] | How’d you burn it out,elliot? | 怎么样摆脱呢 Elliot? |
[38:27] | Killing tamyra for the cause? | 杀了Tamyra 就能摆脱了? |
[38:30] | Rayanne convinced you. | Rayanne 说服了你 |
[38:31] | You’re not gonna leave here and say that thing you said,are you? | 你离开这里后 就不会再提这事了 对吗? |
[38:34] | Because that would be slander. I’m a white american. | 因为这些都是诽谤 我是一个白种美国人 |
[38:37] | Nothing less. | 如假包换 |
[38:39] | Take her somewhere else. | 把她带去其他地方 |
[38:41] | Wait till you’re far from here. | 直到你远离这里(才下手) |
[38:44] | Our esteemed president theodore roosevelt said it | 我们尊敬的罗斯福总统曾经说过: |
[38:46] | and I don’t know why people can’t grasp this: | “我不知道为什么人们都不能领会” |
[38:49] | “We have room for but one sole loyalty,and that is loyalt to the american people. | “我们忠诚的对象只有一个 就是美国人民” |
[38:53] | and that is loyalt to the american people. | 这就是对美国人民的忠诚 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | I’ll handle it. | 我去处理 |
[39:16] | Tamyra was american. | Tamyra是美国人 |
[39:18] | Your logic doesn’t work. | 你的逻辑有问题 |
[39:20] | I’m talking about the ordinary american. | 我说的是普通美国人 |
[39:23] | Your mailman,college student,fireman. | 邮差 大学生 消防员 |
[39:26] | They’ve been wronged, | 他们曾被错误对待 |
[39:28] | and now they’re mad. | 现在他们气坏了 |
[39:36] | I didn’t write the rules of war. They’ve existed since the dawn of time. | 战争法则不是我写的 创世纪之初就存在 |
[39:40] | Blood is spilled and it wipes us clean. | 鲜血飞溅 让我们得到净化 |
[39:45] | Why’d you need to be clean,elliot? | 为什么你需要被净化 Elliot? |
[39:48] | – You could’ve left with her. – No.She was a race traitor. | – 你本可以和她一起离开 – 不 她是个叛族者 |
[39:52] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[39:55] | And I was a soldier. | 我是一个战士 |
[40:32] | It’s what the true soldiers do. | 这是真正的战士应该做的 |
[40:35] | And when the race war starts,everyone who ever laughed at me and deserted me will say,”he knew. | 当种族战争开始后 |
[40:37] | everyone who ever laughed at me a | 每个曾经嘲笑过我 |
[40:39] | and deserted me will say, | 遗弃过我的人都将会说 |
[40:42] | he knew. | 他知道 |
[40:44] | He knew all along. | 他一直都知道 |
[41:25] | I had to. | 我必须… |
[41:28] | To be clean. | |
[44:18] | Cold Case Season 5 Episode 13 | 铁证悬案 |