时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” | “若有一天我们对重要之事保持沉默 那我们的生命也就结束了” |
[00:07] | May 18,1982 | 1982年5月18日 今天引用马丁・路德・金的这段话 |
[00:08] | These words of martin luther king jr.Hold special import today, | 1982年5月18日 今天引用马丁・路德・金的这段话 |
[00:12] | as our own lives begin; | 来作为我们新生活的开始 |
[00:14] | as we go forth,past these ivory towers, | 当我们步入社会 走出象牙塔 |
[00:17] | into a city and a world rife with poverty, | 进入城市 进入一个充满贫穷… |
[00:22] | with war,and with injustice. | 战争和不公平的世界 |
[00:26] | Be brave,be fearless… | 要勇敢 要无畏… |
[00:31] | and most importantly,be compassionate. | 最重要的是 要有同情心 |
[00:34] | Congratulations,class of 1982… | 祝贺你们 1982届的同学们 |
[00:38] | we are officially graduated. | 我们正式毕业了 |
[02:06] | another late night? | 又熬夜了? |
[02:09] | Too many margarita gin kills me. | Margarita杜松子酒简直要了我的命 |
[02:12] | Gin? You mean tequila. | 杜松子酒? 你是说龙舌兰酒? |
[02:16] | I don’t make ’em,I just drink ’em. | 我不造酒 我只喝酒 |
[02:18] | Trouble sleeping,huh? | 睡眠不佳吗? |
[02:20] | No,not at all. | 不 没那回事儿 |
[02:22] | You’re here early. | 你来早了 |
[02:24] | Anything to get out of ppd. | 只要能离开局里就行 |
[02:27] | Jeffries biting everyone’s head off? | Jeffery 还是唠叨个没完? |
[02:29] | I won’t even step foot into stillman’s office. | 我再也不会踏进Stillman的办公室半步 |
[02:32] | When’s the boss back? | 头儿什么时候回来? |
[02:33] | Two more weeks. Counting the days. | 还有两周 度日如年 |
[02:35] | And minutes. | 度时如年 |
[02:36] | So,what’s up? | 是什么案子? |
[02:38] | Kid buried here– a mike delaney. | 有个孩子埋这儿了 叫Mike Delaney |
[02:41] | College type,shot back in ’82. | 是个大学生 1982年被枪杀的 |
[02:42] | Someone vandalized his grave. | 有人弄坏了他的墓碑 |
[02:44] | The 25th anniversary of his death coming up. | 25周年忌日快到了 |
[02:47] | University’s doing some kind of memorial service for him? | 大学要为他做些悼念? |
[02:50] | Big man on campus,back in the day. | 在学校时挺有名的 |
[02:52] | College police,homicide– | 学校警察 重案组 |
[02:53] | both turned the place inside out. | 把这翻了个底朝天 |
[02:55] | Got nothing– no suspects,no motives. | 什么也没找到 没嫌疑犯 没动机 |
[02:58] | straight-a student,varsity jock… | 优等生 校队运动员… |
[03:02] | president of the local “meals on wheels” chapter… | 当地”轮车餐”分会的主席… (一种提供免费食品的慈善活动) |
[03:04] | making the rest of us look like lazy-ass good-for-nothings. | 让我们看起来像懒鬼和废物 |
[03:08] | Had a reputation as a womanizer. | 出了名的会玩女人 |
[03:11] | A real casanova. | 不折不扣的花花公子 |
[03:12] | Every girl on campus wanted him,every guy wanted to be him. | 校园里所有女孩都喜欢他 所有男孩都想成为他 |
[03:16] | But who’d want to kill him? | 但有谁会想杀他呢? |
[03:21] | Maybe her. | |
[03:52] | Cold Case Season05 Episode10 Justice | 铁证悬案 |
[03:57] | ******* | 最早的推测是枪击 |
[03:59] | University’s in the middle of one of philly’s poorest hoods. | 那大学座落在费城最贫困的地方之一 |
[04:02] | Lots of tension between the students and the locals. | 学生和当地人关系紧张 |
[04:04] | Well,no one heard the altercation,gunfire. | 没人听见有口角 枪声 |
[04:07] | Graduation night,everyone’s loaded. | 毕业之夜 所有人都在场 |
[04:10] | Security guard found mike’s body the next morning,middle of the quad. | 保安第二天早上发现Mike的尸体 就在院子中间 |
[04:14] | There was a nine-millimeter recovered three blocks from the cceme srine… | 离现场3个路口有个9毫米的弹壳 |
[04:18] | matched our victim’s ballistics. | 与射杀死者的子弹弹道吻合 |
[04:20] | No prints. | 没有指纹 |
[04:20] | The serial number was filled off,making it untraceable. | 枪的序列号被抹去了 没办法追踪 |
[04:24] | No national ballistics database back then. | 当时还没有国家弹道数据库 |
[04:26] | Might be able to sniff it out now. | 或许现在能有发现 |
[04:28] | Let’s run it. | 开始干吧 |
[04:31] | Sure,boss. | 好的,头儿 |
[04:34] | We’re also looking into the cemetery surveillance footage from this morning– | 我们还察看了今早公墓的监控录像 |
[04:37] | maybe our tagger got caught on tape. | 或许疑犯被录到带子上了 |
[04:39] | The trajectory of the bullet indicates the doer was anywhere from five-two to five-four. | 从子弹的轨迹来看 凶手身高在5尺2寸到5尺4寸之间 |
[04:44] | Well,if the doer’s a vigilante rape victim,height could point to a woman. | 如果疑犯是某个为强奸受害者出气的 义务警察 这个身高就指向某个女人 |
[04:47] | Might’ve found our tagger. | 有线索了 |
[04:49] | Police report filed back in ’82 at west detectives. | 西区警局有1982年的案件卷宗 |
[04:52] | Alleged rape naming michael delaney as the doer. | 有件声称Michael Delaney 是强奸犯的案子 |
[04:55] | Who’s the victim? | 谁是受害者? |
[04:56] | Name’s left blank. | 这栏空着 |
[04:57] | The assigned officer was a maggie lafferty. | 办案的是个叫Maggie Lafferty的女警 |
[05:01] | “Locked and loaded” lafferty. | “母夜叉” Lafferty |
[05:03] | Instructor at the academy range. Was a real ball-buster. | 是学校的辅导员 那可是个苦活 |
[05:07] | Want us to have a talk? | 要我们找她谈话吗? |
[05:08] | Do you really need me to tell you what to do? | 真要我来告诉你们怎么做吗? |
[05:10] | Just checking… boss. | 只是确认一下 头儿 |
[05:13] | Don’t call me boss. | 别叫我头儿 |
[05:23] | I’m out of here at 5:00 today,so no dilly-dallying. | 下午5点前我得离开这 所以别浪费时间 |
[05:26] | You a 5:00 P.M. Man now? | 那你是5点先生吗? |
[05:28] | That toni’s doing? | 那是受Toni影响吗? |
[05:29] | Ah,figured I’d set a good example for andre. | 我想我该给Andre树个好榜样 |
[05:31] | Sit-down family dinners. | 准时回家吃饭 |
[05:33] | what? | 什么? |
[05:34] | Know what I’m getting you for christmas– tickets to the ballet. | 知道我给你的圣诞礼物是什么吗? 芭蕾表演的门票 |
[05:37] | – Ballet? – Yep. | – 芭蕾? – 对 |
[05:38] | The nutcracker. | <胡桃夹子> |
[05:43] | is that the pit bull? | 那位就是女斗士吗? |
[05:45] | Maggie lafferty? | |
[05:47] | Philly P.D. | 费城警察局的 |
[05:48] | Would’ve never guessed,cheap suit and all. | 从没想到 穿廉价外套的 |
[05:53] | You worked sex crimes at west in ’82,right,maggie? | 你1982年在西区性犯罪部门工作 对吗 Maggie? |
[05:56] | On the line,too. So what? | 是的 怎么了? |
[05:57] | You handle this job? | 这案子是你经手的? |
[06:02] | I remember the kid,sure. | 我记得这孩子 当然 |
[06:05] | Said a michael delaney raped her? | 说一个叫Michael Delaney的人强奸了她? |
[06:08] | Yep. Nothing I could do. | 对 但我什么也做不了 |
[06:10] | I thought you were sex crimes. | 我想你是负责性犯罪案件的人 |
[06:11] | A joke,back in the day. | 在那时 这只是个笑话 |
[06:13] | I had a desk,a phone,that’s it. | 我有张办公桌 有个电话 就那样了 |
[06:15] | Nobody cared. | 没人在乎(这个部门) |
[06:16] | Not that you’d remember. | 不是你记得的那样 |
[06:18] | You,maybe. | 也许你还记得当时是怎样的状况 |
[06:19] | So you sent her away. NiCe | 你打发她走了 真好 |
[06:21] | my lieutenant said rape victims were gals that just regretted it the next morning. | 队长说 被强奸者都是第二天 就会后悔的小女孩 |
[06:24] | My hands were tied. | 我的行动受到限制 |
[06:27] | Real door prize,your lieutenant. | 你的队长可真强 |
[06:28] | Men– can’t live with ’em,can’t kill ’em off. | 男人们总是食之无味 弃之可惜 |
[06:31] | Drop the battle axe. Talk about the girl. | 别贫嘴了 谈谈那女孩 |
[06:35] | Name was,uh… tess… | 她叫…额…Tess |
[06:37] | tessie something or other. | 叫什么Tessie的吧 |
[06:39] | Scholarship kid from kensington,working a job in the school cafeteria, | 来自Kensington 拿奖学金的学生 在学校餐厅打工 |
[06:43] | raising her kid brother,parents dead. | 父母双亡 还要养她的弟弟 |
[06:45] | How’d she run into delaney? | 她怎么认识Delaney的? |
[06:46] | Knew the ass-clown from school. | 学校”屁股小丑”游戏中认识的 |
[06:48] | Real charmer,that guy. | 那家伙很迷人 |
[06:49] | Gave her a paper rose before he tore her up. | 他在强奸她前送了她一朵纸玫瑰 |
[06:53] | So this tessie comes in… | 那么Tessie走进警局 |
[06:55] | and boy,was she a wreck. | 还有个男孩 她身心疲惫 |
[07:03] | Don’t you think it’d be wise to leave your kid brother home? | 你不认为把弟弟留在家会更明智吗? |
[07:07] | I told jimmy I got robbed,that’s why we’re here. | 我告诉Jimmy 我被抢劫了 所以我们来报警 |
[07:11] | He’s scared to stay home alone. | 他害怕单独呆在家里 |
[07:13] | So you,uh,knew your attacker? | 那你认识施暴者吗? |
[07:15] | We went out two nights ago. | 两天前的夜里我们在一起 |
[07:18] | So you dated this guy? | 你和他约会? |
[07:20] | We didn’t date. | 不是约会 |
[07:21] | We went out. Once. | 我们只出去过一次 |
[07:24] | and,uh,where’d the rape occur? | 那他在哪强奸你? |
[07:27] | In… | 在… |
[07:30] | in my apartment. | 在我公寓里 |
[07:33] | He dropped me off after dinner; he said he had to use the bathroom, | 饭后他送我回家 他说要上洗手间 |
[07:37] | any witnesses to what transpired? | 有目击证人吗? |
[07:41] | My brother was asleep in the next room. | 我弟弟睡在隔壁房间 |
[07:45] | Maybe I should’ve screamed,woke him up,so he could’ve witnessed it. | 或许我该大叫 惊醒他 那他就可以做证了 |
[07:51] | Look,you want to press charges,I can do that. | 听着 如果你要指控他 我可以帮你 |
[07:54] | But this is how it’s gonna play out. | 但接下去就是这种结果 |
[07:57] | How much did you have to drink? | 你喝了多少酒? |
[07:59] | What were you wearing? | 当时你穿什么衣服? |
[08:00] | Why’d you bring him home? | 你为什么带他回家? |
[08:01] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[08:02] | Do you bring guys up to your place a lot? | 你经常带男人回家吗? |
[08:03] | Are you sexually promiscuous? | 你喜欢滥交吗? |
[08:07] | get the picture? | 你明白了吗? |
[08:09] | And after that,he’ll still walk. | 在那之后 他会无罪释放 |
[08:11] | I’ve seen it time and again. | 这种结局 我已经看过无数次了 |
[08:13] | What if he comes back? | 如果他再来怎么办? |
[08:15] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[08:17] | If he breaks in,you can report it. | 如果他强行闯入 你就报警 |
[08:21] | Otherwise,lock your doors. | 否则 你就锁好你的门 |
[08:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry; I really am. | 我很抱歉 真得很抱歉 |
[08:32] | just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[08:43] | when he was done,you know what he said? | 你知道他做完后说了什么吗? |
[08:47] | “You’re prettier when you smile.” | “你笑起来更美” |
[08:51] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah… | – 抱歉 – 恩… |
[08:53] | me,too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[09:04] | didn’t even have a name for date rape back then. | 那时还没有”约会强奸”这个定义 |
[09:07] | Rape shield laws are supposed to protect victims from being crucified on the stand. | 强奸保护法应能保护那些 在庭审时受被告律师折磨的受害者 |
[09:11] | Game was different if you knew your attacker. | 如果你认识施暴者 情况就不同了 |
[09:13] | No one saw ’em as real victims. | 没人当她们是真正的受害者 |
[09:15] | So mike rapes this girl,gets off scot-free. | Mike强奸了她 却一点事都没有 |
[09:19] | That’s justice. | 这就是正义吗? |
[09:20] | That was the law. | 这就是当时的法律 |
[09:26] | Tessie bartram. | |
[09:28] | Philly homicide. | 费城重案组 |
[09:30] | Homicide? | 重案组? |
[09:32] | Where were you this morning? | 今早你在哪? |
[09:34] | Here. Home. | 在这里 家里 |
[09:35] | Getting ready for work. Why? | 准备去上班 怎么了? |
[09:36] | Got anyone to verify that? | 有人可以作证吗? |
[09:38] | No. I live alone. | 没有 我独居 |
[09:39] | What is this about? | 到底怎么了? |
[09:41] | Does the name mike delaney ring any bells? | 对Mike Delaney 这个名字有印象吗? |
[09:44] | Of course. | 有啊 |
[09:46] | He went to my school. | 他和我同校 |
[09:47] | The grave was vandalized this morning. Know anything about that? | 他的墓碑今早遭到破坏 你知道吗? |
[09:50] | Absolutely not. | 一点都不知道 |
[09:52] | Well,we know what he did to you. | 我们知道他对了做了什么 |
[09:54] | Look,I’m late for an appointment. | 我有个约会要迟到了 |
[09:56] | No one believed you,so you pretended it never happened. | 没人相信你 所以你假装没发生过 |
[10:00] | But it did. | 但那确实发生了 |
[10:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[10:04] | I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[10:09] | – What do you want from me? – The truth. | – 你们想怎么样? – 要知道真相 |
[10:12] | 25 years later– you’re kind of late to the party. | 25年了 你们貌似有点迟了 |
[10:14] | Understandable,you wanting revenge. | 你想复仇 这可以理解 |
[10:16] | So,in other words,did I kill that bastard? | 那你是说 我杀了那王八蛋? |
[10:19] | Did you? | 是你杀的吗? |
[10:21] | Graduation day I was home with my brother,so,no. | 不是 毕业典礼那天我和我弟弟都在家 |
[10:25] | You didn’t go to your own graduation? | 毕业典礼你都没参加? |
[10:27] | I dropped out after it happened and I never set foot on that damn campus again. | 那事发生后我就辍学了 我再没踏进 那该死的校园一步 |
[10:32] | You grew up in kensington. | 你在Kensington长大的 |
[10:34] | Must’ve felt lucky to be at that school. | 能上那学校 你肯定感到很幸运吧 |
[10:38] | I felt even luckier when “the” mike delaney liked me.” | 我感到更幸运的是 大名鼎鼎的Mike Delaney喜欢上我 |
[11:15] | Here’s the deal: I’m just gonna say it, | 这事是这样的 我要说 |
[11:18] | so don’t think I’m a dope or whatever. | 别当我是个笨蛋什么的好吗 |
[11:20] | Okay… | 好… |
[11:22] | every night,I see you sitting here, | 每天晚上 都看见你坐这儿 |
[11:25] | not messing around like the rest of us, | 不象我们其他人那样胡闹 |
[11:27] | or killing time till the bars open, | 或者无所事事地等酒吧开门 |
[11:30] | and I’m thinking this girl’s different. | 我想这个女孩肯定与众不同 |
[11:33] | Special. | 很特别 |
[11:35] | Yeah,right. | 是的 没错 |
[11:37] | just hear me out,okay? | 听我说完 好吗? |
[11:39] | Because every night,I’m like: | 每一晚 我都对自己说 |
[11:42] | “Go over there right now,say the perfect thing…” | “马上过去 说些甜言蜜语” |
[11:45] | but I know whatever it is,she’ll just think it’s some dumb pick-up in a library. | 但我清楚不论我说什么 她都会觉得 是个在图书馆钓女孩的混球 |
[11:52] | Not yet,I don’T. | 现在我还没这么想 |
[11:53] | You think I should give it a shot? | 你觉得我该试一下? |
[11:55] | Go for it. | 放马过来吧 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna do it then. | 那我就开始了 |
[12:00] | okay? You ready?Here it comes. | 准备好了吗? 看好了 |
[12:07] | would you have dinner with me? | 跟我共进晚餐吧? |
[12:13] | I bought his crap,hook,line and sinker. | 我听信了他的废话 毫无保留地相信了 |
[12:16] | You were young,he was good. | 你还年轻 他看上去很不错 |
[12:19] | I had nightmares about it for months afterward. | 之后几个月 我恶梦不断 |
[12:22] | I would wake up terrified thinking he was in my room. | 我会被吓醒 以为他就在我房里 |
[12:27] | Thought I was going crazy. | 觉得我快要疯了 |
[12:30] | Must have been awful. | 那一定很可怕 |
[12:32] | And that’s why you dropped out? | 所以你辍学了? |
[12:35] | I got a job and I put my brother through college. | 我找了份工作 把弟弟送进大学 |
[12:38] | At least one of us graduated. | 至少我们中有一个毕业了 |
[12:42] | – If that’s it,can I go? – Yeah. | – 如果就这点事 我可以走了吗? – 当然 |
[12:48] | If you find who killed him… | 如果你找到杀死他的人… |
[12:51] | give ’em a medal. | 给他们颁个奖牌 |
[12:56] | Guys like delaney make it hell for the rest of us. | 像Delaney这种人 把男人推进了地狱 |
[12:59] | Your point? | 你的意思是? |
[13:01] | My point is,sometimes women say no when they don’t mean it | 我意思是 有时女人想要的时候却说不 |
[13:05] | ’cause if they didn’t,they’d be thought of,you know… | 如果不那样说 就会被认为… 你知道的 |
[13:08] | hos? | 婊子? |
[13:09] | Digging that ditch deeper. | 把意思说清楚些 |
[13:11] | I would never call a woman a ho. | 我从不叫女人为婊子 |
[13:12] | All I’m saying is what’s a guy to do,back off at the first no? | 如果女人一开始就说”不” 男人该怎么做? 打退堂鼓? |
[13:17] | Human race would go extinct. | 人类都会绝种了 |
[13:19] | No means no. | “不” 就意味着”不要” |
[13:20] | How many ways you need that spelled out? | 还要怎么说你才能搞清楚 |
[13:22] | The name of the game is pursuit. | 这是有关追求的游戏 |
[13:24] | You run,I chase. | 你跑 我追 |
[13:26] | You ain’t chasing me anywhere. | 你在哪都没追过我 |
[13:28] | We follow up on tess’ alibi or what? | 去调查Tess的不在场证词还是干嘛? |
[13:30] | It checked out. | 调查过了 |
[13:31] | Doesn’t mean the brother isn’t lying. | 但难说弟弟有没有撒谎 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause “no” means “yes.” | 因为”不”意味着”是”? |
[13:34] | Enough,both of you. | 够了 你们两个 |
[13:37] | I think I found something– mike’s yearbook. | 我在Mike的毕业年鉴上找到些线索 |
[13:44] | Mike gave tessie a rose when they met,we know that. | 我们知道 Mike遇见Tess时 送了玫瑰花给她 |
[13:47] | There are more roses,more girls. | 这有其他的玫瑰 其他的女孩 |
[13:50] | There must be ten women there. | 可能有十个女孩 |
[13:51] | Could be other victims or maybe women he was zeroing in on. | 也许是其他受害人 或是Mike盯上的目标 |
[13:55] | Saying we got a serial rapist? | 我们找到个强奸惯犯? |
[13:57] | Saying we got a new pool of targets. | 是我们多了一群嫌犯 |
[14:00] | And any one of them could have killed him. | 她们中任何一个都可能是凶手 |
[14:07] | Are these the other women from mike’s yearbook? | 他们是Mike年鉴上的女孩? |
[14:09] | Yeah. Picked ’em all up at the library. | 对 Mike都是在图书馆钓上她们 |
[14:11] | Same bs with the paper rose. | 都送了同样的纸玫瑰 |
[14:13] | One of the girls we couldn’t bring in– shaina mcnulty. | 还有一个没法来 Shaina Mcnulty |
[14:16] | She lawyer up? | 她请律师了? |
[14:17] | Nah,she put a bullet in her head a few months before mike was killed. | 不是 她开枪自杀 在Mike死前几个月 |
[14:20] | She was 18. | 死时才十八岁 |
[14:21] | Rush and miller are doing the interviews. | Rush 和Miller 在问她们话 |
[14:23] | Figured female cops should talk to them. | 应该由女警跟他们谈 |
[14:25] | Meanwhile,us jerk male cops got the security footage from the cemetery. | 我们这些垃圾男警去看 墓地的监控录象 |
[14:29] | Only visitor yesterday morning,only one who could have vandalized mike’s grave. | 昨天早上唯一去过墓地的人 也是唯一能毁坏Mike墓碑的人 |
[14:32] | Can’t make heads or tails. | 无法确定是谁 |
[14:33] | I’ll show it to the groundskeeper. | 我送给守墓人看看 |
[14:35] | The girls’ yearbook photos,too. | 把年鉴上女孩们的照片也带上 |
[14:37] | Might jog his memory. | 也许会令他想起点什么 |
[14:38] | So why do we even care about this job? | 我们为什么要去查这桩案子 |
[14:40] | The guy got what was coming to him,in my book– community service murder. | 要我看 他罪有应得 属造福大众的谋杀 |
[14:44] | Damn right. | 太正确了 |
[14:46] | ‘Cause we’re murder cops. Go do your jobs. | 因为我们是管谋杀的警察 干活去 |
[14:59] | Mike didn’t rape me. | Mike 没有强奸我 |
[15:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[15:03] | You dated him,though. | 你和他约会过 |
[15:05] | Once. | 一次 |
[15:06] | We had nothing in common. | 我们没有共同语言 |
[15:07] | We went our separate ways. | 然后分道扬镳了 |
[15:08] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[15:10] | Did you have sex with him? | 你们上床了吗? |
[15:12] | That’s really none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[15:14] | Did you say no? | 你说过”不要”吗? |
[15:18] | Well,that’s what you’re supposed to say,right? | 女人们不就该这样说吗? |
[15:21] | Can’t be too easy. | 不能表现得太随便 |
[15:22] | Is that what you think,you were easy? | 你觉得自己是个随便的人吗? |
[15:27] | I’d had too much to drink. | 我喝多了 |
[15:29] | So it’s your fault what he did? | 所以你就该为他的行为负责? |
[15:32] | Maybe it was. | 也许吧 |
[15:33] | Maybe I shouldn’t have brought him up to my room. | 也许我不该带他回我房间 |
[15:38] | – I think I had too much wine. – Me,too. | – 我喝多了 – 我也是 |
[15:47] | – I’m still a virgin,mike. – Me,too. | – 我还是处女 Mike – 我也是 |
[15:49] | Seriously,I,I don’t want to. | 说真的 我不想要 |
[15:53] | – ******* – what are you doing? | – 那你带我来干什么? – 你干什么? |
[15:55] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 难道你不知道结果吗? |
[16:00] | please don’t! No! | 不要 |
[16:05] | I was sending mixed signals,I guess. | 也许我让他误会了 |
[16:08] | No,you were pretty damn clear. | 不 你没错 |
[16:11] | What does it matter now | 现在还有什么要紧呢? |
[16:15] | did you kill him,melinda? | 你杀了他 Melinda? |
[16:17] | I wasn’t raped,okay? | 我没有被强奸 |
[16:21] | I wasn’t some victim. | 我不是受害人 |
[16:28] | In college,I was on top of the world. | 在大学 我是风云人物 |
[16:32] | Head of my sorority,dating 24-7,big-time party girl. | 女生联谊会主席 随时都有约会 舞会上的交际花 |
[16:39] | And then you met mike. | 然后你遇到了Mike |
[16:40] | After two dates,I was planning our wedding in my head. | 两次约会后 我就幻想着跟他结婚 |
[16:44] | Pathetic,huh? | 很可怜吧 |
[16:47] | You liked him. | 你喜欢他 |
[16:48] | He said I was different,special. | 他说我与众不同 是特别的 |
[16:52] | Right. | 对 |
[16:54] | You ever tell anyone what he did? | 你跟人说过他的行为吗? |
[16:58] | The morning after it happened,I tried to tell my best friend. | 事后第二天早上 我想告诉我的好友 |
[17:04] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[17:07] | You guys totally did it. | 你们做了 |
[17:09] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 别提了 |
[17:16] | tore this off you. | 他从你身上撕下的 |
[17:17] | – Mike’s a total animal. – Give it back,lisa.Come on! | – Mike真是头野兽 – 给我 Lisa 行了 |
[17:22] | What’s wrong,kar? | 怎么了 Kar? |
[17:31] | He raped me. | 他强奸了我 |
[17:33] | What? | 什么? |
[17:34] | We were kissing,and then… | 我们接吻 然后… |
[17:37] | he changed. | 他突然变了 |
[17:40] | Come on,kar. | 好了 Kar |
[17:42] | A guy like mike doesn’t need to rape anyone. | Mike用不着强奸任何人 |
[17:45] | I mean,you wanted to do it with him,right? | 是你想跟他上床的 不是吗? |
[17:51] | Yeah… right. | 对 没错 |
[18:01] | Let’s just hope he calls. | 我们等他打电话来吧 |
[18:04] | I just always wondered why he did it. | 我一直想不通他为什么这么做 |
[18:06] | I liked him,you know? | 我喜欢他 |
[18:08] | He didn’t have to force me. | 他用不着强迫我 |
[18:12] | Where were you the night he was shot? | 他被杀的那晚 你在哪? |
[18:15] | Oh,please,I didn’t kill him. | 拜托 我没杀他 |
[18:19] | I didn’t even press charges. | 我甚至没有起诉他 |
[18:21] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[18:22] | I was the party girl,okay? | 我是交际花 |
[18:24] | I knew what everybody would say. | 我知道大家的反应 |
[18:26] | I didn’t want to be raped all over again. | 我不想再一次被”强奸” |
[18:29] | A lot of anger keeping your secret bottled up. | 愤怒使你三缄其口 |
[18:34] | Anger? | 愤怒? |
[18:37] | You wouldn’t know the half of it. | 你根本体会不到 |
[18:39] | A guy like mike deserved what he got. | Mike是罪有应得 |
[18:42] | Damn right he did. | 当然罪有应得 |
[18:44] | Maybe you got even. | 也许你想报复 |
[18:45] | I wanted to,believe me. | 我当然想 相信我 |
[18:48] | Saw him on campus everywhere weeks after. | 几周后 我又在校园处处见到他了 |
[18:53] | Always with that damn smile. | 脸上挂着那该死的笑 |
[19:12] | hey,pretty lady. | 嘿 美女 |
[19:14] | Screw you. Get away from me. | 去你的 离我远点 |
[19:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:17] | You’re mad I haven’t called. | 我没打电话 你很生气 |
[19:19] | you son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[19:20] | You know damn well what happened! I said no! | 你很清楚是怎么回事 我说过不要的 |
[19:24] | But you didn’t mean it… | 但你不是这个意思 |
[19:27] | did you? | 不是吗? |
[19:36] | I told the dean and he promised to look into it. | 我跟校长说过 他答应调查这事 |
[19:40] | Next thing you know,mike’s giving a valedictorian speech. | 接着 Mike得到了在毕业典礼上 演讲的机会 |
[19:45] | And you knew he’d never pay. | 你清楚他不会受到惩罚 |
[19:48] | The 25th anniversary of his death– boo-hoo. | 他的第25个忌日 嘿嘿 |
[19:53] | You were the one who wrote “rapist” on his grave,weren’t you,regie? | 你在他墓碑上写的”强奸犯” 是你吧 Regie? |
[20:02] | I got pregnant after. | 我怀孕了 在那事以后 |
[20:07] | I took care of it on my own. | 全靠自己解决掉的 |
[20:11] | Never told a soul. | 没告诉任何人 |
[20:16] | So,yeah,I did. | 对 是我写的 |
[20:22] | Fine me. | 对我罚款吧 |
[20:24] | The world had to know what he did to you… | 应该昭告世人他对你犯的罪 |
[20:26] | to the others. | 还有对其他人的 |
[20:28] | Others? | 其他人? |
[20:33] | How many were there? | 还有多少个? |
[20:36] | Did you kill him,regie? | 你杀了他吗 Regie? |
[20:38] | No,but I’m glad somebody stopped him… | 没有 但我高兴有人杀了他 |
[20:44] | since you people never did. | 既然你们这些人从没有做到 |
[20:52] | can I come in? | 我能进去吗? |
[20:53] | What the hell you want? | 你要干什么? |
[20:55] | The rape victim who offed herself,shaina mcnulty? Found something. | 那个自杀的受害人 Shaina Mcnulty 有新发现了 |
[20:58] | Turns out she used her dad’s nine-mill to do the deed. | 她是用她父亲的9毫米口径枪自杀的 |
[21:01] | Same make and model that killed mike. | 跟杀死Mike的枪是同一型号 |
[21:03] | So maybe dad found out about the rape? | 父亲发现了女儿被强奸一事 |
[21:05] | Figured that’s why his little girl killed herself. | 明白了女儿为什么自杀 |
[21:07] | Went looking for justice. | 进而去寻找正义吧 |
[21:09] | Dirty harry style. | 痞子哈利的风格 |
[21:11] | You owned a nine-millimeter smith & wesson back in ’82,mr. Mcnulty. | Mcnulty先生 在1982年 你有一把9毫米口径的枪吧? |
[21:15] | Same kind of gun that killed mike delaney. | 和杀死Mike Delaney的是同一型号 |
[21:18] | And my little girl. | 还有我女儿 |
[21:20] | Can’t blame you for offing that bastard. I would have,too. | 不该怪你杀了那个混蛋 我也会这么做的 |
[21:23] | No way he’s getting away with it. | 他不能逃脱惩罚 |
[21:26] | I didn’t believe her. | 我不相信我女儿 |
[21:29] | Shaina told you what happened with mike? | Shaina告诉了你她跟Mike的事? |
[21:33] | And I told her that nice girls don’t bring boys up to their rooms. | 我说好女孩不会把男人带回自己房间 |
[21:37] | That’S…what I said. | 那就是…我就是那样说的 |
[21:41] | Hard knowing the right thing to say. | 找到正确的回答很难 |
[21:44] | Shaina shut down right before my eyes. | 我就看着她自我封闭 |
[21:47] | Stopped eating,holed up in that damn dorm room. | 不吃不喝 关在寝室里 |
[21:51] | I thought it was a phase. | 我以为过一阵就好了 |
[21:56] | She’d grow out of it. | 她最终会走出阴影的 |
[22:01] | Then I got the call. | 接着我就接到了电话 |
[22:05] | Where is shaina? | Shaina在哪? |
[22:08] | Shaina! | |
[22:10] | Mr. Mcnulty,sir,you can’t go in there. | 先生 你不能进去 |
[22:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[22:19] | Why didn’t anyone try and stop her? | 为什么没人阻止她? |
[22:23] | Why didn’t you help my little girl? | 为什么你不帮帮我女儿? |
[22:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:29] | I’m so sorry. | 真得对不起 |
[22:41] | If I had just believed her | 如果我信任她 |
[22:44] | maybe shaina would still be here. | 也许Shaina还能活下来 |
[22:47] | Mr. Mcnulty,you sure you saw that female cop in her dorm room? | Mcnulty先生 你确定在Shaina宿舍见过一位女警? |
[22:53] | I never forgot her face. Like she’d seen a ghost. | 我不会忘记那张脸 她的表情跟见了鬼一样 |
[22:57] | She had a book,one of shaina’S. | 她手上拿着Shaina的书 |
[22:59] | Her diary. | 是她的日记 |
[23:01] | Can we take a look at it? | 能让我们看看吗? |
[23:03] | I think they kept it,the cops. | 可能被警察拿走了 |
[23:06] | Had to pack up her room and her stuff. | 我得整理她的房间和遗物 |
[23:16] | They didn’t even clean up the blood. | 他们连血迹都懒得擦 |
[23:21] | We’ll give you a minute,mr. Mcnulty. | 我们出去 你冷静一下 Mcnulty先生 |
[23:27] | Didn’t stop mike when she had the chance. | 她有机会时 却没去阻止Mike |
[23:29] | So maybe she takes the law into her own hands. | 所以她想亲手声张正义 |
[23:31] | Don’t call her locked ‘n loaded lafferty for nothing. | 母夜叉Lafferty的名号可不是白叫的 |
[23:43] | ********** | 鉴定证实了射杀Mike Delaney的枪 |
[23:46] | Turns out it matched a nine mil used in an ’81 north philly robbery. | 就是1981年费城北部抢劫案中 使用过的9毫米枪 |
[23:51] | Same year you were working evidence. | 同年你正好在做法证工作 |
[23:53] | Gun disappeared shortly after. | 那把枪没多久就不见了 |
[23:55] | You gotta be kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:57] | We’re a barrel of laughs here. | 我们都很会搞笑 |
[23:59] | Save the smartass remarks for the civilians. | 少来那套 留着对付老百姓吧 |
[24:01] | ‘Cause you’re a cop. | 因为你是警察 |
[24:02] | Right side of the law. | 站在正义这边 |
[24:03] | You want to take me in,girlfriend,go for it– | 想套我的话? 尽管来吧 |
[24:05] | I’m calling my F.O.P.Lawyer. | 我要打电话给警察同业会的律师 |
[24:06] | So you found shaina mcnulty’s diary. | 你发现了Shaina Mcnulty的日记 |
[24:09] | Realized mike raped her,too. | 发现Mike也强奸了她 |
[24:12] | Your fault,that kid eating her gun– you could have stopped him. | 是你的错 害那女孩吞枪自杀 你本来可以阻止他的 |
[24:17] | I went to the da,right? | 我找过地方检查官 行了吧? |
[24:19] | Told him I had two vics and a serial rapist on my hands. | 我说我手上有个案子 涉及两个受害者和一个强奸惯犯 |
[24:24] | He said I had no witnesses,no evidence,no case. | 他说没有证人 没有证据 无法立案 |
[24:28] | So you took care of business. | 所以你决定插手此案 |
[24:30] | Your own way. | 用你自己的方法 |
[24:31] | Our job is to protect the victims. | 我们的工作是保护受害人 |
[24:35] | Sometimes you gotta bend the rules. | 某些时候可以变通一下 |
[24:36] | More than bend the rules. | 不只是变通吧 |
[24:38] | You went off the reservation,lafferty. | 你已超出了你的职权范围 Lafferty |
[24:40] | Damn right I did. | 是的 没错 |
[24:41] | Nothing was gonna stop that guy except a smith and wesson. | 要阻止那家伙 只能靠枪杆子 (Smith&Wesson 美国最大枪械制造厂之一) |
[24:45] | So you tracked him down. | 所以你跟踪他 |
[24:46] | Took him out. | 杀了他 |
[24:48] | No. | 没有 |
[24:49] | But I did what I had to do. | 但我做了我应做的 |
[24:52] | So I was thinking we’d treat ourselves to a flick tonight. | 我们今晚去看电影 |
[24:54] | We got movie money,tessie? | 我们有钱看电影了 Tessie? |
[24:55] | Hey,don’t worry about it,okay? | 不用你担心这些 好吗? |
[24:58] | You’re 12,geez,think about girls or something. | 你才12岁 老天 脑袋里应该想小女生之类的事 |
[25:03] | Tessie? | |
[25:05] | That,uh,robbery… | 那个…抢劫案… |
[25:06] | think we might have found your wallet. | 我们可能找到了你的钱包 |
[25:08] | Put the ice cream away,jimmy,before it melts. | Jimmy 把冰淇淋放好 别化了 |
[25:10] | I’ll wait for you,tess. | 我等你 Tess |
[25:12] | Go up,already. | 快点上去 |
[25:14] | I’ll be there in a minute,okay? | 我马上来 |
[25:26] | thinking about what you said. | 我一直在想你说的那些话 |
[25:28] | Him coming back. | 如果他再来 |
[25:30] | Got the right to defend yourself. | 你有权保护自己 |
[25:33] | Yeah,I remember. Lock my doors. | 我记得 把门锁好 |
[25:35] | Other ways to do it. | 还有别的方法 |
[25:38] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[25:41] | He comes at you,it’s called imminent danger. | 如果他再来找你 法律上叫”迫在眉睫的危险” |
[25:44] | The da’ll never charge you. | 检察官不会控告你 |
[25:47] | You’re telling me… to kill him. | 你是叫我… 杀了他 |
[25:50] | That would be,uh,unethical of me as a cop. | 作为一个警察 这么做有违职业道德 |
[25:55] | Just informing you of your rights is all. | 我只是告知你 你有这个权利 |
[26:02] | mail’s piling up.Might want to check your box. | 邮箱满了 你该清理一下邮件 |
[26:20] | you gave her the gun that killed mike delaney. | 射杀Mike Delaney的那把枪是你给她的? |
[26:22] | Get off the high and mighty,will you? | 不要一副高高在上的样子 |
[26:25] | System wasn’t gonna protect victims like her,I had to. | 这个体制不会保护她那种人 我得保护她 |
[26:28] | By telling her how to commit a felony. | 方法就是教她如何犯下重罪 |
[26:31] | ’82 was a long,long time ago. | 1982年是好久以前的事了 |
[26:36] | My memory’s kind of fuzzy. | 我有点记不清了 |
[26:37] | Well,we’ll subpoena you. | 我们会传讯你的 |
[26:39] | Put you on the stand. | 命令你出庭做证 |
[26:40] | You try to take that kid down,you’ll get nothing from me. | 你们想毁了那孩子 我什么都不会说 |
[26:44] | Saying you’re gonna lie in court? | 那么你打算在法庭上说谎? |
[26:45] | Saying I don’t remember squat,so don’t hold your breath,goldilocks. | 我是说我不记得了 别太激动 美女 |
[26:57] | You want to question tessie,I need to be present. | 如果要审讯Tessie 我也要在场 |
[27:00] | And you are? | 你是? |
[27:00] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[27:01] | Also my lawyer. | 也是我的律师 |
[27:05] | Fine. Have a seat. | 好的 请坐 |
[27:08] | We know sergeant laffertygave your client a gun. | Lafferty警官给了你当事人一把手枪 |
[27:12] | Same one that was used in the murder of mike delaney. | 与杀死Mike Delaney的是同一把 |
[27:14] | And this witness is willing to testify to that? | 那位证人愿意出庭作证吗? |
[27:19] | I didn’t think so. | 我想不会吧 |
[27:20] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[27:21] | The nightmares. | 噩梦一般 |
[27:23] | Making you relive what happened,over and over. | 在你脑海里一遍一遍重现 |
[27:28] | Is that a question or a monologue? | 你是在问话还是在独白? |
[27:30] | And until you tell someone what really happened,the nightmares won’t stop. | 除非你说出事情真相 否则噩梦不会结束 |
[27:35] | Believe me,tessie. I know. | 相信我 Tessie 我理解你 |
[27:43] | He used me… like A… | 他把我… 当作… |
[27:47] | toilet. | 厕所 |
[27:48] | You don’t have to talk to her. | 你不需要对她说 |
[27:52] | And every time he smiled at me, | 每次他对我微笑 |
[27:56] | I was right back on that kitchen floor,and… | 我躺在厨房的地板上… |
[28:01] | his smell… | 他身上的味道… |
[28:02] | – my client’s done talking. – No,no,we’re not done here. | – 我当事人的谈话到此为止 – 不行 还没有完 |
[28:04] | Oh yeah,we are. | 哦不 结束了 |
[28:05] | Yeah,you killed him,didn’t you,tessie? | 所以你杀了他 对吗 Tessie? |
[28:07] | Oh,I wanted to. | 我真想杀了他 |
[28:08] | Tessie,shut up. | Tessie 别说了 |
[28:09] | – Nightmares won’t stop,till you tell me what you did. – Let’s go.Now | – 想要噩结束 告诉我你做过什么 – 我们走 |
[28:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[28:18] | We’re done here. | 到此为止 |
[28:36] | Justifiable homicide,you ask me. | 要我说的话 这是正当杀人 |
[28:38] | I hear that. | 我听见了 |
[28:39] | Loud and clear. | 再清楚不过了 |
[28:41] | Moot point. Struck out on this one. | 毫无意义的争论 就此打住 |
[28:43] | Nice try,lil. | 干得不错 Lil |
[28:45] | Yeah. Way to go,lil. | 是啊 有得忙了 lil |
[28:47] | It’s not our jobs to decide which murders we like or don’t like. | 我们的工作不是决定 喜欢哪些谋杀案 不喜欢哪些 |
[28:50] | Nah,our job is to put away some kid for doing the right thing. | 我们的工作是把那些声张正义的孩子 送进监狱 |
[28:54] | So we let every vigilante walk? | 所以我们应该放过所有的”义务警员”? |
[28:56] | That what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思? |
[28:57] | Saying,maybe let this one. | 这么说吧 也许可以放了这一个 |
[29:01] | Well,I need to talk to her again. | 我得再和她谈谈 |
[29:03] | Not gonna happen. she is lawyered up. | 不可能了 她已经有了律师 |
[29:05] | What is it with you and this case? | 你干嘛盯着这个案子不放? |
[29:08] | Why do you even care about that scumbag? | 干嘛要管那个无耻之徒? |
[29:09] | It’s not about him. | 与他无关 |
[29:11] | Then what? | 那是为什么? |
[29:12] | ‘Cause I can’t figure out why you’re wasting our time. | 我实在想不出你干嘛要浪费时间 |
[29:18] | There’s got to be a way to talk to her,right,boss? | 总有办法找她谈一谈 对吧 头儿? |
[29:23] | Go home,lil. All of you.Please. | 回家吧 Lil 大家都回去 |
[29:35] | Quite a spread you got here,john. | 午餐不错嘛 John |
[29:38] | Wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会来 |
[29:41] | So how’s it going back at the ranch? | 重返牧场感觉如何? |
[29:43] | Say we take her out,hit the high seas,come back next year. | 打算把它卖了 出海旅游 明年回来 |
[29:48] | That bad,huh? | 情况很糟? |
[29:49] | Well,chasing our tails on this one. | 为了某个案子忙得团团转 |
[29:53] | Doer’s gonna walk. | 嫌犯想脱罪 |
[29:54] | Rush won’t let it go. | Rush 死抓着不放 |
[29:56] | Well,she’s got good instincts,will. Let her follow them. | 她直觉一向很准 Will 随她去 |
[30:01] | Sometimes being the boss means staying out of their way. | 有时候当头的要放手让下属自己干 |
[30:04] | I’m done playing peacemaker. I’m not cut out for it. | 我做够了和事佬 天生不是那块料 |
[30:08] | We need you back,john. | 我们需要你回来 John |
[30:11] | I got 31 years on the job,will. | 我已经干了31年了 Will |
[30:14] | Maybe it’s time to have a life. | 也该享受一下生活了 |
[30:16] | Ah,sunstroke talking there. | 不怕中暑吗 |
[30:20] | I think I’ve lost my taste for it. | 我已经失去兴趣了 |
[30:22] | The politics,or the job? | 对办公室政治 还是对这份工作? |
[30:25] | There a difference? | 有区别吗? |
[30:32] | Doing some reading? | 在看书? |
[30:34] | Shaina’s diary. | Shaina的日记 |
[30:36] | A few months before she killed herself, | 自杀前几个月写的 |
[30:39] | this entry: “I know I’m not alone in my pain.” | 这一段: “我知道痛苦的不只我一人” |
[30:44] | “There are others who wrote on the wall.” | “还有其他人在墙上写字” |
[30:47] | “He won’t get away with what he did.” | “他会遭报应的” |
[30:49] | Shaina knew about the other girls? | Shaina认识其他女孩吗? |
[30:51] | Sounds like it. | 好像认识 |
[30:53] | So what’s this “wall” they wrote on? | 她们是在什么样的”墙”上写字? |
[30:57] | Place on campus where they could leave messages. | 校园里某个可以留言的地方 |
[31:01] | Well,we know he picked up his victims at the library. | 那些受害者都是在图书馆被盯上的 |
[31:03] | Maybe there? | 也许就是那? |
[31:05] | No internet chat rooms back in ’82. | 1982年还没有网上聊天室 |
[31:09] | A bulletin board maybe? | 也许是块布告板? |
[31:10] | Some place girls could communicate… privately. | 某个可供女孩们私下交流的地方 |
[31:15] | like a bathroom stall? | 比如淋浴隔间? |
[31:17] | Old school chat room. | 老式的学校聊天室 |
[31:18] | For men and women both. | 男生女生都会用 |
[31:20] | Worth following up? | 要追查下去吗? |
[31:22] | Do it. | 去查吧 |
[31:25] | You coming,will? | 你也一起来 will? |
[31:29] | Glad you asked. | 非常乐意 |
[31:36] | I always wondered what you ladies had in here. | 我一直想知道女浴室里有什么 |
[31:40] | Everything you got. | 你们有的 我们都有 |
[31:42] | Not quite. | 不一定 |
[31:45] | Think they’d clean up this stuff,time to time. | 我想他们已经清理过很多次了 |
[32:01] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[32:09] | “Md.” Michael delaney. | |
[32:11] | “I told my dad and he said it was my fault.” | “我告诉了我父亲 他说都是我的错” |
[32:14] | Shaina. | |
[32:16] | There’s more. | 这边还有 |
[32:18] | Other girls. | 其他女孩写的 |
[32:22] | “I told the dean…” | “我告诉校长…” |
[32:23] | And nothing happened. | 毫无结果 |
[32:28] | “I told the cops…” | “我告诉了警察…” |
[32:30] | And nothing happened. | 毫无结果 |
[32:32] | He raped me,too. | 他也强奸了我 |
[32:34] | “I told my roommate,and she said I asked for it.” | “我告诉了室友 她说是我自找的” |
[32:37] | Karin wrote that. | Karin写的 |
[32:41] | “He raped me too and I never told anyone…” | “他也强奸了我 我没告诉任何人…” |
[32:42] | “He raped me,too,and I never told anyone ’cause it was my fault.” | “他也强奸了我 我没告诉任何人 因为都是我的错” |
[32:51] | They lied. | 她们撒谎 |
[32:52] | They knew about each other. | 她们彼此认识 |
[32:54] | And they made a plan. | 然后她们定出一个计划 |
[33:00] | To kill him. | 杀了他 |
[33:01] | We have to stop him together FOREVER | “我们必须阻止他 永远” |
[33:07] | karin and melinda here,too. | Karin和Melinda也在这里 |
[33:10] | One of them’s gonna break. | 他们中一定有人说实话的 |
[33:11] | You want to make a deal,now’s the time. | 如果你想达成辩诉交易 现在正是时候 |
[33:13] | I didn’t kill mike delaney. | 我没有杀Mike Delaney |
[33:18] | You did it togheetr. | 你们一起干的 |
[33:19] | With tessie,too. We know that. | 还有Tessie 我们都知道了 |
[33:20] | That is ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[33:22] | Writing on the wall says different,regie. | 那面墙上可不是那么写的 Regie |
[33:25] | Remember now? | 想起来了? |
[33:27] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[33:28] | I wasn’t raped. | 我没被强暴 |
[33:29] | Your handwriting gonna match the wall,melinda? | 你的笔迹会和墙上的吻合吗 Melinda? |
[33:34] | That was just… stupid writing. | 那只是… 随便乱写的 |
[33:36] | It didn’t mean anything. | 没什么意义 |
[33:37] | Sure it did. | 当然有意义 |
[33:38] | Then shaina killed herself. | 因为Shaina 自杀了 |
[33:40] | You had to make him pay. | 你们必须让他付出代价 |
[33:42] | I never even met her. | 我根本就不认识她 |
[33:46] | “No matter how much I try,I just want it to end.” | “不管我有多努力 我只想做个了结” |
[33:50] | “I hope you won’t be mad at me.” | “我希望你们没有生我的气” |
[33:52] | “I’m just not as strong as you.” | “我只是没你们那么坚强” |
[33:55] | Shaina’s last entry in her diary. | Shaina的最后一篇日记 |
[33:59] | It was dedicated to you. | 是写给你们的 |
[34:02] | The women on the wall. | 在墙上写字的女人们 |
[34:10] | She was barely 18. | 她还不到18岁 |
[34:14] | A kid. | 还是个孩子 |
[34:20] | It isn’t fair what he did to her. | 他对她犯下的罪 实在是太不公平了 |
[34:23] | What he did to all of you. | 对你们所有人犯的罪 |
[34:26] | So you made a plan together. | 你们共同筹划了这个计划 |
[34:28] | Waited on the quad till nightfall. | 在院子里 等待夜幕降临 |
[34:30] | Please,stop this. | 求你了 不要再说了 |
[34:32] | And then you saw him– alone. | 然后你们看见他…孤身一人 |
[34:35] | Coming fm roa party? | 刚从派对回来 |
[34:38] | Or maybe another girl’s room? | 或从又一个女孩的房间出来 |
[34:41] | No one was going to stop him. | 没人会阻止他 |
[34:45] | Except us. | 除了我们 |
[34:46] | He had that stupid smile on his face. | 他脸上一直挂着那副傻笑 |
[34:51] | Always that damn smile. | 总是那副该死的笑脸 |
[34:53] | But then he saw us. | 但是 当他看见了我们 |
[34:56] | And he knew. | 他就知道… |
[34:59] | It was… payback time. | 是时候… 还清罪孽了 |
[35:07] | Say what you did to us. | 快承认你对我们做的事 |
[35:11] | What is this? | 什么意思? |
[35:12] | You can’t pretend it didn’t happen– what you did to all of us. | 在你对我们犯下的罪行面前 你不能假装什么都没发生过 |
[35:15] | Why? Why’d you do it? | 为什么? 为什么你要做这样的事? |
[35:17] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[35:17] | You raped us. | 是你强暴了我们 |
[35:21] | Right. | 我懂了 |
[35:23] | – You’re crazy. – Say it. | – 你们疯了 – 快说 |
[35:27] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 我不想听这些 |
[35:30] | Say it. | 快说 |
[35:32] | Say it. | 快说 |
[35:33] | Tessie,what are you doing? | Tessie 你在做什么? |
[35:34] | Say it,you son of a bitch. | 快说 你这婊子养的 |
[35:36] | Say what you did? | 快承认你做的好事? |
[35:39] | Say it! | 快说! |
[35:43] | he wet his pants. | 他吓得尿裤子了 |
[35:46] | That little piece of crap wet his own pants. | 那废物 吓得尿湿了自己的裤子 |
[35:49] | How does it feel,huh? | 感觉怎么样? |
[35:51] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[35:52] | Oh,my god,tessie,don’T. Please… | 天哪 Tessie 不要 求求你了… |
[35:54] | kill him,tessie,now,do it. | 杀了他 Tessie 快 就现在 |
[35:55] | Okay,okay,okay. Okay,I did it. | 好吧好吧…是我干的 |
[35:59] | Say it! | 快说! |
[36:06] | I raped you. Okay? | 我强暴了你们 行了吗? |
[36:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry,please… | 我真得很抱歉 求求你们… |
[36:13] | please don’t shoot me. Please… | 求你别杀我 求求你… |
[36:17] | I can’T. | 我不行 |
[36:19] | What? | 什么? |
[36:20] | Kill him now,tessie,do it! | 杀了他 Tessie 动手! |
[36:25] | I won’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[36:26] | I won’t become him. | 我不要变得和他一样 |
[36:28] | Let’s go home. Please,tessie. | 我们回家 求你了 Tessie |
[36:31] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[36:37] | Then we left him there. | 我们就那样把他留在那儿 |
[36:40] | We went back to my dorm room and stayed there until dawn. | 我们回到我的宿舍一起待到天亮 |
[36:43] | And that’s when we heard. | 我们就在那时听说 |
[36:45] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[36:47] | I was glad. | 我很高兴 |
[36:50] | Thought it would make us better. | 以为这消息能让我们感到好受些 |
[36:53] | But it didn’T. | 但事实并不是那样 |
[36:57] | You were together until the next morning? | 你们一起待到天亮? |
[37:00] | All of you? | 所有人? |
[37:01] | Even tessie? | Tessie也在? |
[37:03] | No one left that room until we got the news. | 听到那个消息前 没人离开过房间 |
[37:07] | Then why’d tessie’s brother lie? | 那为什么Tessie的弟弟要说谎? |
[37:10] | Said she was with him that night. | 说那晚她和自己在一起 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause he was her alibi. | 因为他是Tessie的不在场证明 |
[37:16] | And she was his. | Tessie也就是他的不在场证明 |
[37:20] | My client isn’t saying another word. | 我的当事人什么也不会说了 |
[37:22] | This isn’t about your client. | 这和你的当事人无关 |
[37:23] | Trajectory of the bullet indicates the shooter was five-four, | 弹道报告显示 开枪者大概有5尺4寸 |
[37:27] | five-two,average sized female. | 或5尺2寸高 中等身高的女性 |
[37:30] | Or a 12-year-old boy. | 或者 一个12岁男孩的身高 |
[37:34] | Real protective,weren’t you,jimmy? | 非常想保护你姐姐 是不是 Jimmy? |
[37:37] | Parents were dead… | 父母双亡… |
[37:38] | making you the man of the family. | 让你成为家中的男子汉 |
[37:40] | You people are pathetic… | 你们这些人真是可悲… |
[37:42] | tessie,don’t talk to them. | Tessie 不要和他们说话 |
[37:44] | Kids know more than we think. | 孩子知道的事比我们想象的多得多 |
[37:46] | Hear things,see things. | 听到的 看到的事 |
[37:48] | Bottle it all up inside. | 把它们深藏在心底 |
[37:50] | But it’s killing you. | 但它们会折磨你 |
[37:52] | Wheas just a kid. This is ridiculous. | 他当时还是个孩子 这太荒唐了 |
[37:56] | Tell them,jimmy. You were home,right? | 告诉他们 Jimmy你当时在家 对吗? |
[38:01] | Right? Jimmy? | 对吗? Jimmy? |
[38:07] | I saw him. | 我看见他… |
[38:10] | Leave the apartment. I saw…everything. | 离开公寓 我看见了…所有的事 |
[38:13] | Okay,I killed him. | 好吧 是我杀了他 |
[38:15] | I did it. Arrest me. | 我干的 逮捕我吧 |
[38:16] | He wasn’t sorry. On the quad. | 他没有一点儿后悔的意思 在那个院子里 |
[38:20] | I followed you that night. | 那晚我跟踪你们 |
[38:21] | I was supposed to protect you… | 我只想保护你… |
[38:23] | jimmy,shut up! | Jimmy 别说了! |
[38:24] | I am confessing,okay? I killed that animal. | 我坦白行吗? 是我杀了那个畜生 |
[38:26] | No,you didn’T. | 不 你没有 |
[38:27] | Jimmy,don’t do this. | Jimmy 别这样 |
[38:28] | I picked up the gun… | 是我捡起了枪… |
[38:32] | stupid bitches… | 一帮蠢货… |
[38:37] | whores… | 婊子… |
[38:48] | then what happened? | 然后发生了什么? |
[38:52] | I had to protect you,tess. | 我必须要保护你 Tess |
[38:58] | Please don’t do this to him. | 求你们不要这样对他 |
[39:00] | He was just a little boy. | 他那时还只是个孩子 |
[39:01] | Don’t do this to us,not again. | 别这样对我们 别再这样 |
[39:10] | You picked up the gun because you were scared. | 你捡起了枪 因为你当时很害怕 |
[39:16] | You thought you were in danger. | 你觉得你正处在危险中… |
[39:21] | Imminent danger,didn’t you,jimmy? | 迫在眉睫的危险 对不对 Jimmy? |
[39:24] | Is she doing what i think she’s doing? | 她正在做的 就是我想的吗? |
[39:27] | Didn’t you… | 你是不是… |
[39:29] | I’m not hearing it. You? | 我什么也没听见 你呢? |
[39:36] | Tell them yes,jimmy. | 告诉他们是的 Jimmy |
[39:37] | You picked up the gun because you thought you were in danger. | 你捡起了枪 因为你觉得你身处危险之中 |
[39:42] | Jimmy,do it for me,please. | Jimmy 就算是为了我 求你了 |
[39:45] | Just tell them the truth. | 告诉他们真相 |
[39:51] | Tessie’s little brother? | Tessie的弟弟? |
[39:55] | Jimmy,right? | Jimmy 对不对? |
[39:58] | She told me about you. | 她对我说起过你 |
[40:01] | Come on,bud,give me the gun. | 来 伙计 把枪给我 |
[40:06] | So … | 那么 … |
[40:08] | what you’re saying then is he came at you,right? | 你意思是 他正向你逼近 对吗? |
[40:15] | Grown man coming at a 12-year-old boy,who knows what he’d do? | 成年男人逼近一个12岁的男孩 谁知道他会做出什么事来 |
[40:19] | Threat to your life. | 威胁你的生命 |
[40:21] | Say yes,jimmy. Please. | 快说是 Jimmy 求你 |
[40:27] | I know what you did to her. To tessie. | 我知道你对她做过什么 对Tessie |
[40:31] | You got it all wrong,buddy. | 你误会了 小伙计 |
[40:34] | No,ide sash no. | 不 她说了不要 |
[40:37] | They all say that. | 她们都那样说过 |
[40:40] | But they don’t mean it. | 她们并不是说真的 |
[40:43] | You’ll see one day. | 以后你会明白的 |
[40:44] | I was there. I heard everything. | 我就在那儿 听得清清楚楚 |
[40:50] | Between you and me,kid? | 就你我之间私下说吧 孩子 |
[40:53] | Your sister was one hell of a lay… | 你姐姐根本就是个… |
[40:55] | shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[40:56] | then he moved in for you,right? | 然后他向你扑过来 对不对? |
[40:59] | Left you no choice. | 让你别无选择 |
[41:00] | You know the law. | 你知道法律规定 |
[41:02] | You won’t go away for defending yourself. | 正当防卫不算犯罪 |
[41:06] | Because you had to shoot,didn’t you,jimmy? | 因为你必须开枪 是不是 Jimmy? |
[41:13] | You’re all I got left. | 你就是我所有的一切 |
[41:16] | Tell them. | 快告诉他们 |
[41:19] | I couldn’t let him hurt you ever again… | 我不能再让他伤害你… |
[41:57] | “Save A Prayer” by Duran Duran | |
[44:05] | Cold Case Season05 Episode10 Justice | 铁证悬案 正义 Justice |