Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The following story is flctional and does not depict any actual person or event. 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
[00:05] June 16,2002 2002年6月16日
[00:08] twelve– yeah, that’s it, baby. Feelin’ it now. Come on. 12点 好的 宝贝 快发
[00:11] Ten,king,queen,minus three… 10点 K Q 去掉3张
[00:14] man,kid over here mumblin’ to hisself like mr.Magoo. 那小子像脱线先生一样自言自语
[00:19] He’s my half-brother terrance. He cool,man. 我同父异母的兄弟Terrance 别管他
[00:21] I thought he was homeless. 我还以为是个孤儿呢
[00:24] Man,forget all that,aight? Just hit me. 别提那个了? 发牌
[00:29] Bang,you busted. 嘣 你爆了
[00:31] Dang,all right… hold up. 见鬼等等
[00:37] Yo,t,man,gimme ten. T 兄弟 给我10块
[00:38] Naw,forget it,man. We out. 不 算了吧 别玩了
[00:39] Come on,man. We wanna run with the big dogs,we gotta bring it. 得了 我们想玩大的 就得先赢回来
[00:42] You bring it,all right. You just keep giving it all away. 怎么赢 你一直在输
[00:45] Are you watchin’ the game? I was just on a roll. 你也看到了? 我手气正旺
[00:47] I just need to get it back. 会赢回来的
[00:49] Hey,boy,you wanna ante up or take your half-ass brother on home? 小子 你下注还是领你白痴弟弟回家?
[00:57] twenty. Deal me in. 20块 算我一个
[00:59] what’s up with this fool? 这白痴想干嘛?
[01:00] Naw,he just playin’. 他就想一起玩玩
[01:01] I said deal me in. 说了算我一份
[01:15] Yo,t,what you doing? T 你干嘛?
[01:16] It’s called doublin’ down. Hit me. 加倍下注 发牌
[01:18] Man,t,you can’t double down on no 17. You gonna bust. T 不能在17点时加倍啊 会爆的
[01:21] Another ten says I beat every hand here. 再加10块 赌你们所有人
[01:24] it’s your money,fool. 输的是你的钱 白痴
[01:27] I thought I said hit me. 我说了快发牌
[01:32] twenty-one. What you got? 21点 你呢?
[01:34] Damn. 该死
[01:36] Damn! 该死!
[01:38] Man,that was luck. 你走运而已
[01:39] You would’ve bust on that same hand,chump. 那样的牌十有八九会爆的 白痴
[01:42] Nine times out of ten,but there’s 52 cards in the deck, 没错是十有八九 不过一副牌有52张
[01:45] and you already burnt 11 out of 12 face cards,plus all your tens and aces. 12张花牌你已经用掉11张 再加上你所有的10和A
[01:49] Leaving even odds,I get a four or lower. 相同的赔率 我都能拿到4或更小的牌
[01:51] And I thank you for that. 多谢你们啊
[01:52] By the way,name’s terrance. How you like my chump change now? 顺便说一声 我叫Terrance 不是什么白痴
[02:00] yo,let me see that. 让我看看
[02:34] Boss,guy over there says he’s the father of a terrance carter. 头儿 那人说是Terrance Carter的父亲
[02:37] Teenage gunshot victim, back ’02 那个2002年被枪杀的少年
[02:40] he wants to see if he could get his son’s personal effects for keepsake. 他想把儿子的遗物拿回去“保存”
[02:44] Five years after the fact? 在案发5年后才想起来
[02:46] Claims he hadn’t seen the boy since he was a baby. On the outs with the mother. 儿子出生后就没再见过他 他们夫妻感情不和
[02:50] Asked if he could get his son’s wallet, 想拿回他儿子的钱包
[02:52] said he needed his social security number. 他说需要那孩子的社会安全号
[02:55] Scumbag’s trying to commit fraud. 骗子想趁机行骗了
[02:57] Pull the kidoc’s sial. 已经去查了
[02:59] Already on it.
[03:05] Sir,I’m afraid we can’t release any evidence or personal effects 先生 恐怕在调查结束前不能
[03:08] until an investigation’s been closed. I’m sorry. 给你任何证据和遗物 抱歉
[03:10] So how’s that investigation going? 那调查进行的咋样了?
[03:12] Five years now,ain’t it? 已经5年了 是吧?
[03:13] Bullet was never matched to any other case,registered gun or otherwise. 子弹和其它案子里用过的枪 注册过的枪等等 都不匹配
[03:17] So what,case closed? 你意思是 案子了结了?
[03:19] There were people on that block who know damn well who shot your son,mr.Carter. 那条街上有人清楚是谁杀了你儿子 Carter先生
[03:23] Unfortunately,none are willing to cooperate with the police. 可惜没人愿意和警方合作
[03:27] So that’s how it is,now,huh? Just… 就那么回事 对吗? 都是…
[03:30] chalk it up to the neighborhood? 街坊邻居的不对了?
[03:32] Didn’t say that. 不是那意思
[03:33] So what then? 那啥意思?
[03:34] It’s my son’s fault he got shot? That’s it? 我儿子被杀是他自找的? 是吗?
[03:36] – Sure there’s enough blame to go around. – What? – 这种抱怨早听腻了 – 什么?
[03:38] Mr.Carter,if you know anyone,anyone who might talk to us, Carter先生 如果你知道任何 愿意合作的人
[03:43] we’d always appreciate any help. 我们会感谢您的协助
[03:45] Yeah,right. 当然
[03:46] Otherwise,y’all just done looking. 否则 你们就只会干瞪眼
[03:51] Maybe we should look again. 也许我们得再查一遍了
[03:53] Starting with the rock that slug just crawled out from under. 从那蠢货提起的陈年旧案开始
[03:57] Turns out terrance carter’s social security number’s still in use. Terrance Carter的社保号仍在使用中
[04:01] Used to open three different charge accounts since his death. 在他死后开过3个不同的帐户
[04:04] So either he’s still alive and kicking… 不是那孩子还没死
[04:06] or somebody already beat dad to the punch.
[04:35] Cold Case Season05 Episode06 铁证悬案
[04:41] Missed you at jones last night. 昨晚没见到你嘛
[04:43] Oh,yeah,sorry,man. 抱歉 兄弟
[04:44] Just got caught up with this thing. 有事情缠住了
[04:48] Blonde or brunette? 金发美女还是黑发美人?
[04:49] I wish. 我也这样希望
[04:50] Some pain-in- the-ass ada. 是某个很难搞定的助理检察官
[04:52] Let me guess: 让我猜猜:
[04:54] The redheaded nutcracker with the nice set of pins? 是那个浑身是刺的红发女?
[04:58] Nah,just some dinosaur prepping an old robbery in west. 不 是某个笨蛋想讨论 发生在西区的抢劫旧案
[05:02] Original theory on terrance carter? Terrance Carter案子的 原先结论是什么?
[05:05] Kid caught a random bullet on a rooftop in north philly five years ago. 5年前在北费城的一座楼顶 他凑巧被流弹误杀
[05:08] Not so random. 没那么巧
[05:10] Find all kind of spent shells up on those rooftops. 那些楼顶上有用过的各种类型弹壳
[05:13] Thugs and bangers going up there to test out their nines,.22s,you name it. 暴徒和劫匪都去那里试枪 口径9毫米 22毫米 应有尽有
[05:16] So some punk taking target practice drops a kid with an unlucky stray. 这么说是这孩子倒霉 当了人家射击练习的靶子
[05:20] We know why terrance was up there? 知道Terrance为什么在那儿吗?
[05:23] Drugs,guns,escape– could’ve been just about anything on that block. 毒品 枪械 逃亡– 在那街区一切都有可能
[05:28] That’s 29th street turf– no evidence of gang affiliation? 那是29街区–没有帮派斗争的证据吗?
[05:30] Not really,just this. 没 只有这个
[05:35] Looks like a name and number. 像个名字和号码
[05:37] Sam 678-9235?
[05:39] Phone number came back to nothing. 查过 没这个电话号码
[05:41] No kid named sam,witness or suspect. 无论是目击者还是疑犯 都没人叫Sam
[05:46] Statement from the kid’s mother was less than helpful. 孩子他妈也没提供任何有用线索
[05:50] Welfare mom,nowhere dad,kid had no chance. 吃救济金的妈 失踪在外的爸 这孩子毫无出路
[05:53] No witnesses,no leads,no big surprise on that block. 在那街区找不到目击者和线索不奇怪
[05:56] Social security number on terrance carter was first used to open an account shortly after he died. Terrance Carter刚死 有人就用他的社保号开了帐户
[06:02] Peco? Peco公司?
[06:04] Philadelphia electric. 费城电力
[06:08] Same address given for terrance carter. 和Terrance Carter的地址一样
[06:10] Residence of the mother,cheryl carter. 他妈妈Cheryl Carter的住所
[06:13] So mom just steals her dead kid’s social? 他妈盗用了死去儿子的号码?
[06:15] Probably figured he wasn’t using it. 想想他也用不着了
[06:19] Parents like that,who needs enemies? 有这样的父母 谁还需要其他敌人?
[06:22] Nerve of that man. 那人疯了
[06:24] Trying to come in and collect on terrance. 来这里想拿Terrance的东西
[06:27] When it comes to picking the bones of your dead son,you got gerald beat. 说到捞你死去儿子的好处 你倒赶在了Gerald前头
[06:31] Excuse me? 你儿子死后一周 你就盗用了他的社保号
[06:33] Only took you a week after your son’s murder to steal his social security number.
[06:38] Funeral wiped me out. 葬礼让我破了产
[06:40] They cut me off,turned off all my utilities. 他们断了我的水电煤
[06:43] You collected on the victim’s comp fund for burial expenses. 葬礼花费有死者补助金
[06:46] Barely covered a pine box. 连松木棺材的钱都不够
[06:49] Terrance’s father never chipped in? Terrance他爸没有凑钱吗?
[06:51] Not a dime. 一个子都没有
[06:52] Not worth a damn as husband or a father. 他不配做丈夫或父亲
[06:56] You don’t know how tough it was,raising that boy on my own. 你不知道我一个人养他有多难
[06:59] Terrance get into trouble? Terrance有什么麻烦吗?
[07:00] Boy was nothing but a daydreamer. 他只爱做白日梦
[07:03] Told him… if he wasn’t gonna go to school,he needed to find a way to earn. 我告诉他 如果不去上学就自己赚钱
[07:08] How? He was only 14. 怎么赚? 他才14岁
[07:10] I had two jobs when I was his age. 象他那么大时 我都打两份工了
[07:13] And school… didn’t get me nothing but pregnant. 学校除了让我怀孕外啥好处也没
[07:16] Legal dropout age is 16. 法定退学年龄是16岁
[07:18] Oh,you gonna lecture me now? 你这是想给我上课吗?
[07:21] What was terrance doing up on that roof when he got shot? Terrance被杀当天在楼顶做什么?
[07:25] Told the police,he’d started hanging out up there with michael. 早告诉警察了 他和Michael一起出去的
[07:28] Michael?
[07:29] His half-brother. 他同父异母的哥哥
[07:31] They grew up on the same block. 他们一起长大的
[07:33] But his mama,she didn’t raise him right. 但是 Michael的妈妈没管好他
[07:37] What were they doing up there? 他们去那儿干嘛?
[07:39] Playing the fool,skipping school,trying to duck me. 干蠢事 逃学 躲开我
[07:46] – High or low,t? – High.Face card. – 大还是小 T? – 大 花牌
[07:51] Next. 下一张
[07:53] Low– two,three or four. 小– 2 3或者4
[07:55] Come on,man. I got this cold. 快点 我不行了
[07:58] You hear from dad? 你有爸爸消息吗?
[08:01] No. You? 没 你呢?
[08:02] My mama got a letter,from inside. 我妈收到封信 从牢里寄来的
[08:04] Asked how big I was. 问我多大了
[08:06] Said he wanted to catch up. 说他想弥补
[08:08] He said that? 他说的?
[08:09] Called me his main man. 说我是他最关心的人
[08:11] Please. He just tryin’ to get back with my moms. 拜托 他只想追回我妈
[08:14] He ask about me? 他问起我了吗?
[08:16] Yeah. Yeah,you know… 是的 当然
[08:20] forget it. Don’t matter. 算了 没关系
[08:25] What’s up with that bird man anyway? 那养鸟的在干吗?
[08:27] Got all them locks on his birds. 给鸟上锁
[08:29] Crazy fool’s got twice as many locks on the apartment. 这疯子家里的锁有那两倍多
[08:32] Heard he got a safe full of cash,too. 听说他保险箱里塞满了钞票
[08:34] How them birds always know to come back? 鸟怎么知道自己飞回来?
[08:36] Man,forget the birds. 别管那鸟了
[08:37] Focus on the deck. 看牌吧
[08:39] Naw,man. We done practicing.I got it. 不 练习结束 我可以了
[08:41] Hey,hey,hey,hey. 嘿 嘿
[08:42] No more small-time. 别不当回事
[08:44] We gonna hustle a man’s game,roll in with a shot caller. 咱们以后要在玩牌时骗钱 和老大一起干
[08:47] Now,come on. Finish the deck,T. 现在继续 把剩下的牌说完 T
[08:50] Six cards left in the deck. 最后6张牌是
[08:51] Two kings,a black jack,a pair of eights and a deuce. 两张K 一张黑桃J 一对8和一个2
[08:55] Damn,man. We about to get rich. 我们会发财的
[08:58] Or die trying. 或是死得很惨
[09:02] Terrance was counting cards? Terrance会记牌?
[09:04] Some stupid corner hustle,up to no good. 雕虫小技 没啥油水可捞
[09:07] Only way to make money counting cards is playing blackjack. 靠记牌就能赢的唯一玩法是21点
[09:10] Takes a real computer upstairs to bring down the house. 好像随身带了台让大伙羡慕的电脑
[09:13] Terrance was real good with numbers. Terrance对数字很在行
[09:15] What do you think he meant by roll in with a shot caller, hustling some card game? 他提到的跟老大一起干 玩牌时作弊 是什么意思?
[09:19] Don’t know, 不知道
[09:21] but michael was always trying to suck my boy into it. Michael总是带我儿子去干坏事
[09:26] Just like I told the do-nothing police back then. 和我先前告诉那些无能警察的一样
[09:29] That kind of attitude makes you friends. 你这种态度还能交到朋友
[09:31] Didn’t matter then to y’all,just like I know it won’t now. 那时没关系 将来也一样
[09:44] Finish up with that head shrink yet? 看过主治心理医生了吗?
[09:47] What? First the boss,now you? 什么? 先是头儿 现在你又问?
[09:49] I just want to know if I’m rollin’ with a nut job. 我只想知道是不是在和患者搭档
[09:53] One more session,I’ll be certified. 再有一个疗程 我可以自己当医生了
[09:57] That our guy? 那是我们要找的人吗?
[10:00] How’d you get the horse,michael? 怎么坐轮椅了 Michael?
[10:04] Grow up in a war zone,this how you end up. 生活在暴力频发区的下场
[10:07] Another casualty of the neighborhood,just like your dead half-brother. 又一个受害者 像你死去的异母弟弟
[10:10] About time y’all cared. 你们现在关心起这事了
[10:12] You with terrance the night he got shot? Terrance被杀的那晚 你和他一起吗?
[10:13] I was home. 我在家里
[10:15] Only took another year for a bullet to catch up to me. 一年后我也被射中了
[10:18] Tryin’ to tell these kids what happens you run on the streets, 想告诉这些孩子 走在街上
[10:20] don’t get your head on straight. 别太猖狂
[10:22] Terrance’s mother seems to think you know who shot him. Terrance他妈认为你知道是谁杀他的
[10:24] Y’all need to consider the source. 你们不想想这话谁说的?
[10:26] She never liked me ’cause of my moms. 她从来不喜欢我 因为我妈的缘故
[10:28] So what were you doing up on that roof with terrance, 你和Terrance去那个楼顶干嘛?
[10:31] talking some big card hustle? 讨论玩牌必杀骗术?
[10:32] We were just looking for an angle to play. 我们只是在找一个玩牌的方法
[10:34] Stake our claim. 赢取应得的钱
[10:36] What kind of angle? 哪一类的方法?
[10:39] Setting a real good example for these kids. 你想给这些孩子做个好榜样
[10:41] Keeping your mouth shut about your brother’s murder? 却对你兄弟被害的事绝口不提?
[10:43] Five years now. 已经过去五年了
[10:45] That’s real brave. 还真是勇气可嘉嘛
[10:47] And for what? 为了什么?
[10:50] Lot of good it did you. 给你带来不少好处了
[10:52] There was only one card game that mattered. 只有一场牌局最重要
[10:54] But you ain’t hear it from me. 但你们别告诉别人是我说的 好吧
[10:56] An underground card game? Where? 是地下牌局吗? 在哪里?
[10:58] Big fat ray’S. 是大胖Ray的
[11:00] Knew if I could get t in on that game, 我知道 如果我可以参加的话
[11:03] we could do some serious damage. 我们能够大捞一票
[11:04] How? You were just a couple of kids. 怎么办到? 你们只是2个小孩
[11:06] So how I got the idea to set up the meet with delonte. 我想了个主意 好让我们和Delonte见面
[11:09] Knew if we rolled in with him,nobody’d mess with us. 如果我们当他的跟屁虫 没人会搭理我们
[11:12] – Delonte? – King. – 那里的老大
[11:16] Banging thug. 是个暴徒
[11:18] Shot caller in the 29th street crew. 是29街区的黑帮老大
[11:21] Turned out delonte had other plans for terrance. 结果Delonte对Terrance另有安排
[11:29] no disrespect,yo. 没有不敬之意
[11:30] Just got a proposition for your man here is all. 只是对你家老大有个提议
[11:38] Michael,my half-brother terrance. Ready to go to work. Michael 我的异母兄弟 Terrance 我们想找点事情做
[11:41] Don’t need no more corner boys slinging for me,man. 我不再需要街角卖毒品的小孩了
[11:45] Talking about big fat ray’s game. 我说的是大胖Ray的牌局
[11:47] You get us in the door,we can run the table. 你带我们进去 我们就能赢大钱
[11:49] Y’all get half our cut. 你可以分一半
[11:51] I’m good with all kinds of numbers. 我对数字很在行
[11:53] – Like the code on your door there. – Say what? – 比如说你车门上的密码 – 你说什么?
[12:00] Punk must have seen me punch in the code over my shoulder before, 你们一定是偷看到我输密码
[12:03] like they do at them atms. 就像偷看自动取款机密码
[12:06] Hold up,chill. 放松点 冷静
[12:07] How’d you get that combo,young’un? 你是怎么知道密码的?
[12:09] That lock? Got about 3,000 combinations. 那个密码锁吗? 大概有3000种组合
[12:11] Take ten minutes to crack it cold,but your man here made it easy. 一般要花十分钟破解 不过你的伙计帮了大忙
[12:14] Say what? 你说什么?
[12:16] Ten numbers on the keypad. 键盘上有10个数字
[12:17] But there’s two to each button,so it’s really just a five-digit pin. 不过2个数字在一个键上 这样就只有5个键
[12:20] So? 然后呢?
[12:21] So it cuts it in half,some 1,600 possible numbers. 这样就减掉一半可能 大概有1600种组合
[12:25] And since that 29th street ink gave me the first two digits, 看到29街纹身就知道了前2个数
[12:27] I figure there’s only a couple hundred left now by looking at the keypad I saw the five/six, 看到键盘上的5/6键和7/8键 被手指按的快褪色了
[12:31] seven/eight buttons were worn down by fingerprints. 我就知道只有两百种可能了
[12:34] Which makes sense,it’s a ‘sixers town. 这就能说通了 费城是76人队主场
[12:36] So 29-76,got one number left,figure I got a one in five shot. 那么就是2976 只剩最后一个数 只有五选一了
[12:41] Guess I just guessed right. 刚好猜对了
[12:42] How’d you get that last number? 你是怎么知道最后一个数的?
[12:45] what? 怎么了?
[12:47] Your shirt,fool. The number. 是你衣服的号码 笨蛋
[12:51] All right,young’un. 好的 小家伙
[12:53] Know about the safe bolted into a floor. 知道有家人把保险箱藏在地板下
[12:57] You got to get in and out,quick. 你得干的动作利索点
[12:59] Keypad lock or combo,we can get it done in under ten minutes. 无论键盘锁或组合锁 10分内我们可以搞定
[13:02] Was I talking to you? 我有跟你说话吗?
[13:06] Yeah,we could do it. Let’s line it up. 好的 我们可以做 就这么说好了
[13:10] All right. Next week,then. 好的 下周见
[13:13] But… you get caught… 要是你被抓了
[13:15] try to cross me? 想把我供出来?
[13:17] You don’t wanna know me. 你会宁愿不认识我
[13:29] Delonte used you for break-ins? Delonte要你参加入室行窃吗?
[13:31] Not me. Just terrance. 没我 只有Terrance
[13:33] Couple weeks later,t was dead. 几周后 T就被杀了
[13:35] You think delonte took him out. 你认为Delonte杀了他
[13:37] So terrance could never finger him. 那样Terrance就无法指证他了
[13:39] My boy t was special,you know. 我兄弟 T 很特别
[13:42] It’s like a blessing and a curse around here. 这地方象是被祝福和诅咒同时光临
[13:45] A curse? 诅咒?
[13:46] Soon as people find out you got something,they want a piece of you. 如果有人发现你发达了 他们就想从中分一杯羹
[13:49] Where’s this,uh,delonte now? Delonte现在何处?
[13:52] He upstate on stick-up he did. 他因持枪抢劫坐了牢
[13:54] Just know,boy like that don’t snitch. 记好了 那种孩子不是告密者
[13:57] And he ain’t afraid of doin’ no time either. 也不怕坐牢
[13:59] Even the devil makes deals. 哪怕他和魔鬼做了交易
[14:01] Maybe… 可能吧 但他一向能搞清楚
[14:08] So… 那么
[14:10] off the painkillers yet? 没吃止痛药了吗?
[14:13] Been off. 没有了
[14:15] Wound’s almost healed up. 伤口基本上愈合了
[14:17] You haven’t been sleeping much. 你睡得不多吧?
[14:19] That obvious,huh? 很明显吗?
[14:21] Any nightmares? 做噩梦吗?
[14:25] Last session. 最后一个疗程了
[14:26] Might as well go out with a bang,right? 最好心情愉快地离开 对吗?
[14:29] So to speak. 可以这么说
[14:36] the other night… yeah.*** 那天晚上我做了个梦
[14:40] They were wheeling me into the er, 他们推我进急诊室
[14:44] lights everywhere,voices. 到处都是灯光和声音
[14:47] How’d you feel? 你感觉怎样?
[14:48] How did I feel? 我感觉怎样?
[14:52] scared,I guess. 我想是恐惧吧
[14:56] They were badgering me,asking me questions. 他们纠缠着问我
[14:59] Questions like what? 问些什么?
[15:01] I-I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[15:03] Try. 想一下
[15:05] Is there anyone to call? 你想给谁去电话吗?
[15:06] Who do you want us to call? 你想要我们给谁去电话?
[15:09] Something like that. 一些类似的问题
[15:10] Was there? 有吗?
[15:12] Was there what? 有什么?
[15:14] Anyone to call,lilly? 有想要去电话的人吗 Lilly?
[15:17] When you’re in a situation like that, 当你处在那种情形下
[15:18] you ask yourself these things,take inventory of your life. 你会问问自己 审视过往的生活
[15:24] What you’ve done,whom you’ve loved. 你做过什么 你爱过谁
[15:26] That’s what your nightmare’s telling you. 你做的梦会告诉你这些
[15:30] That photo’s gotta be what,15 years old? 那张照片已经有15年了吧?
[15:34] Your daughter,jessica,she’s not a little girl anymore,is she? 你女儿 Jessica不再是小女孩了 对吗?
[15:40] You didn’t answer the question. 你没回答我问题
[15:42] No prom,graduation,wedding photos… 没有高中毕业舞会 大学毕业 结婚照
[15:47] just wonder why. 只是感到好奇
[15:50] You two still even talk anymore? 你们俩还联络吗?
[15:53] Maybe not. 可能没有吧
[15:55] That’s why you fix other people’s problems. ‘Cause you can’t fix your own? 那就是你想解决别人问题的原因 因为你处理不好自己的?
[15:58] That’s impressive. 真让人印象深刻
[16:00] Too bad you can’t see yourself the way you see me. 你能看清我却看不清你自己
[16:06] Oh,I,uh… my time’s up. 时间到了
[16:13] The nightmares won’t end,lilly. 噩梦不会结束的 Lilly
[16:15] Until you can do that. 除非你能那么做
[16:37] ***** 坐下
[16:44] Remember him,delonte? 记得他吗 Delonte?
[16:49] Another dead clocker off the block? 又一个死在大街上的毒贩?
[16:51] Terrance carter,five years back. Terrance Carter 5年前的事
[16:52] Wasn’t a clocker,but he sure was good with numbers. 他不是毒贩 不过对数字很在行
[16:55] Kid you thought might be good at cracking combinations. 他好象很会破解密码组合
[16:58] That code scribbled on his hand mean something to you? 你知道他手上写的数字含义吗?
[17:02] I can’t help you. 我无能为力
[17:03] You used him for break-ins. 你曾利用他进行入室行窃
[17:05] Did I now? 我现在还这样做吗?
[17:07] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[17:08] No sweat off your back,take terrance out of the picture after a job. 完事后干掉Terrance 眼都不眨一下
[17:12] Leaving no one to flip on you. 那样就没人指证你了
[17:16] Sorry,fellas. 抱歉 伙计们
[17:17] We done playin’ footsie? 我们斗嘴完了吗?
[17:18] Co says you’re the alpha dog on this cell block. 狱官说你是这里的老大
[17:21] Makes sense,with half your crew locked up in here. 有道理 你有一半手下关在这里
[17:24] I get anything I want on the inside. 我在里面要什么有什么
[17:26] Really? 真的吗?
[17:28] Don’t see nothing about conjugal visitation. 我没看到夫妻探望记录
[17:31] Don’t nobody get that. 没人有那个特权
[17:32] See my baby mama through the glass once a month. 我妻子每月隔着玻璃窗看我一次
[17:35] Saying we might be able to pull some strings you play this right. 我们能设法让你们有机会呆一起
[17:39] So pull. 那就去办吧
[17:40] Give us something about the break-ins, 告诉我们关于入室行窃的事
[17:41] and maybe you get to put your jack in a box. 可能你的小弟弟就能放对地方了
[17:45] Glaze that ham with some real honey. 给它上点真正的”蜂蜜”
[17:51] I used that punk once for a break-in,but it didn’t work out. 我只用那个小阿飞做过一次 但没有成功
[17:56] All the more reason to fear him snitching. 所以更怕他去告密
[17:58] Please. 拜托
[17:59] Kid was all brains and no balls. 那孩子聪明有余 胆量不足
[18:03] You ask me,wasn’t no pot shot took him out,either. 如果问我 我也没杀他
[18:24] Check in there for the safe. 到那边找下保险箱
[18:26] Go,go. 去啊
[18:52] what you doing? 你在干什么?
[18:55] Where’s the safe? 保险箱在哪?
[18:57] Who is there? 谁在那里?
[18:59] – who’s there? 快跑
[19:12] you hit the bird man’s apartment. 你们闯进了养鸟人的家
[19:15] Crazy ol’ coot came home blasting. 那疯子回家就乱开火
[19:17] Was terrance hit? Terrance被打中了吗?
[19:19] No,just wet his pants. 没有 吓得尿湿了裤子
[19:22] Didn’t grab nothing but some stupid notebook. 除了些没用的笔记外 什么都没拿
[19:25] But the bird man got a good look at his face. 可养鸟人看清楚了他的脸
[19:28] – So? – So,kid got shot up on that roof,right? – 所以说? – 那孩子在屋顶中枪了 是吗?
[19:31] You’re saying it’s the bird man? 你说是养鸟人干的?
[19:32] He always up there. 他一直在那的
[19:34] Figured he caught up to the little man one day. 我想他终于逮住了那小子
[19:37] Took him out. 杀了他
[19:50] Had an uncle used to race bird. 我有个叔叔养过信鸽
[19:54] He’s kinda plump for a homing pigeon. 他很喜欢信鸽
[19:57] Oscar’s a rock pigeon. Oscar是一只野鸽
[19:59] Fell out a nest into the gutter when he was a baby. 小时候时从巢里摔到了排水沟里
[20:02] Nursed him back to health. 我一直照顾他到康复为止
[20:05] I need to talk to you about a break-in,augustine. 我要跟你谈下入室行窃的事 Augustine
[20:07] Your apartment. Few years back. 在你家 5年前
[20:09] Shots fired. Remember that? 你开枪了 记得吗?
[20:14] Some punks broke into my place. Had to protect myself. 有些流氓闯进我家 我不得不自卫
[20:18] Only you never reported it. 只是你从没报过警
[20:21] 911’s a joke on this block. 打911报警在这个街区是笑话
[20:23] Boys got what was coming to ’em. 那几个孩子也得到教训了
[20:26] Unfortunately,one of ’em got shot. 不幸的是 他们中的一个中枪了
[20:28] Right up here on the roof of this building. 就在这里 这幢楼的楼顶
[20:30] 14-year-old terrance carter. 14岁 Terrance Carter
[20:32] Bullet from a nine. 9毫米口径的枪
[20:33] We check your apartment,we gonna find that weapon? 如果搜查你的公寓 会找到那把枪吗?
[20:36] Search away. 去搜吧
[20:37] I didn’t kill that boy. 我没有杀那个男孩
[20:38] The code written on his hand… 他手上写的数字
[20:42] – mean anything to you? – Nope. – 你知道些什么吗? – 不
[20:46] But he didn’t talk much about his personal life. 他没怎么和我聊过私生活
[20:48] You talked to terrance? When? 你和Terrance聊过? 什么时候?
[20:51] Right up here on this roof. 就在屋顶这里
[20:53] Under much different circumstances. 聊过很多次
[21:07] Sick of you damn kids… 讨厌的死小孩
[21:08] – wait,wait,wait. – Trying to steal from me again? – 等等 – 准备再偷一次吗?
[21:10] I was just trying to bring back what belonged to you. 我只想把你的东西还给你
[21:23] Who did this? 谁写的?
[21:24] I was just messin’ around. 我只是瞎写写
[21:26] I didn’t mean to screw it up. 我不是存心捣乱的
[21:37] How’d you do this? 你是怎么做的?
[21:39] When? 什么时候做的?
[21:40] Don’t know. Just get caught up in stuff,lose track of time. 不清楚 被这些东东迷住了 时间不知不觉就过去了
[21:44] Sorry. 抱歉
[21:45] So that model airplane in your apartment– 你房里的那个飞机模型–
[21:47] that some kind of hobby? 是某种爱好吗?
[21:49] Some kind of career. 那是我的事业
[21:51] You make planes with numbers? 你用数字造飞机?
[21:54] It’s called design. 那叫设计
[21:55] It’s all about numbers. 飞机设计全都和数字有关
[21:56] How you learn about all that stuff? 你是怎么学到那些东西的?
[21:58] Planes,birds,flying. 飞机 鸟 飞行
[22:01] Try the public library. 去公共图书馆就知道了
[22:02] Sounds boring. 听上去挺无聊的
[22:07] the more I know about flight,the less I know. 关于飞行 知道得越多 就越觉得自己无知
[22:11] Gotta have a passion for it. 你必须对它有激情
[22:13] But you wouldn’t know anything about that. 你不会想知道这些的
[22:15] Why’s that? 为什么?
[22:16] It would require you to use your brain for something 它需要你专心动脑子
[22:18] other than trying to rip people off. 而不是去偷别人的东西
[22:23] That one bird in the red cage… 红色笼里的那只鸽子
[22:25] how come he don’t ever get out? 怎么从来都不出来?
[22:27] Lost his will to fly. 它已经不想飞了
[22:29] It’s a bird,ain’t it? 它只不过是一只鸟 对吗?
[22:30] So you’re not only a thief, 你不仅仅是一个贼
[22:31] you’re a know-it-all pain-in-the-ass,too? 还是自以为无所不知的讨厌鬼
[22:34] ‘Sup,t? “怎么了 T?”
[22:38] Let’s go. 走吧
[22:44] Race ’em. 赛鸽比赛
[22:46] Every thursday from the basketball courts. 每个星期四 在篮球场
[22:50] Race what? 比赛什么?
[22:51] The babies. 幼鸽
[22:52] Flight training. 飞行训练
[22:55] You’d probably think it was boring. 你可能会觉得很无聊
[23:05] Kid was special. 那个孩子很特别
[23:08] Raw mathematical ability,off the charts. 天生的数学才能 超乎想像
[23:11] He show up for the races? 他去看比赛了吗?
[23:13] And the math and flight lessons. 还去了数学课和飞行课
[23:15] Tried to challenge him, 想刺激他一下
[23:17] show him there’s a world outside this block. 让他看看在这街区外面另有一个世界
[23:21] Till the inevitable happened. 直到某件无法避免的事发生
[23:23] What’s that? 什么事?
[23:25] Some con showed up in his life. 有骗子出现在他的生活中
[23:27] Some con? 骗子?
[23:28] Claimed he was his father. 声称他是Terrance的父亲
[23:31] Gerald carter?
[23:33] Came to see his son? 来见他的儿子?
[23:34] All I know is,few days after dad shows up, 我只知道 他父亲出现的几天后
[23:39] I wake up to feed my birds, 我醒来去喂鸽子时
[23:42] and they’d found that boy’s body. 他们发现了小孩的尸体
[23:48] Right over there. 就在那里
[23:52] got a real selective memory,gerald. Gerald 你还真是贵人多忘事啊
[23:55] Coming in here with that tale-of-woe-bs about not getting to see your son. 到这来编个悲情故事 说见不到你儿子
[23:59] Look,I came back around,but my ex didn’t know. 听着 我是回去了 但我前妻不知道
[24:02] Court said I owed child support,alimony,all that nonsense. 法院说我欠孩子的赡养费 全他妈胡扯
[24:05] Nonsense? 胡扯?
[24:07] See? 明白不?
[24:08] I knew the boy’s mom would flip out she knew I contacted him. 如果他妈知道我去见他 肯定会气疯
[24:11] So,why lie to us,unless you had something else to hide? 为什么对我们撒谎 除非你有事想隐瞒?
[24:15] Me and the law,on a need-to-know basis. 我和警察打交道 只说该说的
[24:19] Ain’t about to change now. 现在还是这个原则
[24:26] So,you hadn’t seen your son in years. 你好多年没见你儿子
[24:29] All of sudden,you pop up in his life. 然后突然出现在他生活中
[24:31] Couple days later,he’s dead. 几天后 他死了
[24:33] Bad coincidence. 这巧合不怎么妙嘛
[24:34] Even worse,you split again. 更糟糕的是 你又跑了
[24:37] Didn’t even stick around to bury him. 甚至都没参加他的葬礼
[24:40] maybe I wasn’t the best father… 也许我不是一个好父亲
[24:43] but terrance was my blood. 但是Terrance 是我的骨肉
[24:45] Came back ’cause I had to give it another try. 我回来是因为我想再试一下
[24:51] Four basic forces of physics at work in flight. 飞行中四个基本的物理作用力
[24:54] Lift versus gravity; thrust versus drag,bernoulli’s principle… 升力对抗重力 推力对抗阻力 柏努利定律
[24:59] if you say so,boss. 你说怎样就怎样 老板
[25:00] I didn’t say so. 不是我说了算
[25:01] It’s a fact. 这是事实
[25:02] Flight is a delicate balance of math and physics. 飞行是数学和物理的精密平衡
[25:04] The larger the wing… 机翼越大
[25:05] the greater the lift. 升力越大
[25:06] Wing aspect ratio. 机翼展弦比
[25:07] Speak your peace got that. 我明白
[25:09] Really? 真的?
[25:12] where’d you get that? 你在哪里看到的?
[25:13] Public library. 公共图书馆
[25:16] the formula you used to design that plane in your apartment? 那就是你在公寓里设计飞机的公式?
[25:20] I used to be an engineer. 我曾经是个工程师
[25:21] Big firm. Long time ago. 很久以前 一个大公司
[25:23] How you end up back here? 那你怎么会到这里来的?
[25:27] I wanted to rethink the way we design planes, 我想重新思考我们设计飞机的方案
[25:30] but they didn’t,so I left. 但是他们不认同 我就离开了
[25:32] Rethink? 重新思考?
[25:35] Birds have flexible wings. 鸟类有柔韧的翅膀
[25:37] Took us thousands of years to approximate what they just come by naturally. 我们花了几千年时间 才造出和它们差不多的东西
[25:42] Go ahead. 别傻呆着
[25:43] Let her rip. 让她飞
[25:44] For real? 真的?
[25:45] Go on. 去吧
[25:46] It’s what they’re born to do. 它们生来就是为了飞翔
[25:58] there are things which seem incredible to most men who’ve never studied mathematics. 有些事对不懂数学的人来说难以置信
[26:03] Never thought about birds like that. 从来没从这角度想过鸟类
[26:05] We’re all in the gutter, 我们都生活在水沟里
[26:07] but some of us are looking at the stars. 但有些人却在仰望群星
[26:09] Who said that? 谁说的?
[26:11] Oscar wilde. Oscar Wilde(爱尔兰著名唯美作家)
[26:12] Oscar,huh?
[26:14] Terrence.
[26:18] dad? 老爸?
[26:19] Michael told me i might find you here. Michael 说我也许可以在这里找到你
[26:21] Didn’t mention how big you went and got. 他没说你都这么大了
[26:23] I was hoping we could talk a bit. 我们能不能谈一下
[26:26] Maybe catch me up on some things,son. 我想知道一些事情
[26:30] Keep your eye on the stars,kid. 把目光停留在群星上 孩子
[26:34] come on baby 来吧 孩子
[26:37] So,baby,you be good. 你还好吧
[26:45] that bird man wasn’t his father. 那个养鸟的人不是他老爸
[26:48] I was. 我才是
[26:50] You had a problem with augustine. 你看不惯Augustine
[26:52] Grown man hanging out with my boy,acting white? 一大把年纪和我儿子混一起 明明是黑人却装成白人?
[26:56] couldn’t figure out his angle. 都闹不明白他啥意思
[26:58] That’s no surprise. 那有什么奇怪的
[26:59] You’re not that bright. 是你没那么聪明
[27:01] But your son– he was special. 但是你的儿子–很特别
[27:05] Least one of ’em anyway. 不管怎么说 至少有一个是聪明人
[27:07] So that was your angle. 这就是你的观点喽
[27:09] You figured out what terrance could do. 你知道了Terrance能做什么
[27:11] Michael told you he could count cards. Michael告诉你 他会记牌
[27:14] Never heard nothing about that. 从来没听过
[27:16] Just glad we got to spend some time together. 能待在一起很开心 仅此而已
[27:18] A couple days later,he winds up dead. 几天后 他死了
[27:21] Yeah,you’re father of the year. 你可真是”年度最佳父亲”嘛
[27:23] Don’t need to justify nothing to y’all. 我不需要对你们证明什么
[27:26] He was my son. 他是我儿子
[27:28] You’re nothing but a lowlife con. 你只不过是一个小混混
[27:30] I grew up around shiftless fools like you, 我成长的环境里都是你这种蠢蛋
[27:33] expect something for nothing. 整天期待不劳而获
[27:35] Who you think you are,man? 你以为自己是谁啊?
[27:37] I’m the guy who goes around cleaning up all your mess. 我就是清理你这种混蛋的人
[27:40] Screwed up families and sons you don’t even deserve. 把家庭和儿子弄得一团糟 你甚至不配拥有他们
[27:43] At least my boy understood. 至少我儿子理解我
[27:48] Never forget your people,where you came from. 永远别忘记你的同胞 别忘记自己从哪来的
[27:53] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思?
[27:55] I wouldn’t expect a couple of black cops to understand that. 我没指望一对黑人警察会明白
[28:01] go ahead. Take a swing. 来啊 动手打我啊
[28:04] I could use the money. 我可以拿赔偿金了
[28:10] Just a matter of time before we sort this out,gerald. 找出真相只是时间问题 Gerald
[28:29] terrance went to the library,right? Terrance 去过图书馆?
[28:32] The number written on his hand. 写在他手上的字母
[28:34] Could be some sort of reference number. 可能是某些参考资料的号码
[28:36] What,like a book? 比如一本书?
[28:38] I’m not sure if it’s dewey decimal,but it could be a date. 不确定那是否是杜威十进制数 也可能是一个日期
[28:42] Six,seven,89.
[28:45] Sam.
[28:47] I’m thinking newspaper,magazine,some sort of periodical? 可能是报纸 杂志 或者期刊吗?
[28:53] 23-five.
[28:55] Page number? 页码?
[28:57] Terrance looked something up, Terrance 在找什么东西
[28:58] but he wasn’t writing any book reports. 但是他没有写过读书笔记
[29:01] Well,it’s worth a shot. 值得去查一下
[29:04] Hit the library,dewey. 去图书馆看看 杜威先生
[29:12] S-a-m– san antonio mercury news. S-A-M-指报
[29:15] That’s got to be it,right? 是那个吗?
[29:17] Your call,bro. 你决定 兄弟
[29:18] Okay,june,’89. 1989年六月
[29:21] that’s the reason I did not make it through college. 那就是我没有大学毕业的原因
[29:25] Yeah,college blows,dude. 对 堕落的大学 伙计
[29:29] June 7,1989,page 23. 1989年六月7号 第23页
[29:34] Plane crash outside of dallas. Dallas市外的坠机事故
[29:36] Take a look. 看看
[29:39] Uh,civilian plane,down in flames,killed five people. 民航飞机坠毁起火 5人死亡
[29:44] Keep going. 继续
[29:46] Mechanical malfunction attributed to a flaw in the airplane’s design. 飞机设计缺陷引发机械故障
[29:50] Aeronautical firm named in the lawsuit. 航空公司被起诉
[29:54] And one particular engineer. 特别提到了某位工程师
[29:55] Augustine bennett.
[29:58] Talk about a career-killer. 职业的杀手
[30:00] And terrance found out. Terrance发现了
[30:04] You’re a proud man,augustine. Augustine 你是个自负的人
[30:06] Once a top-flight aeronautical engineer. 曾经是世界顶级航空公司的工程师
[30:09] But you screwed up. 但是你搞砸了
[30:11] Big time. 大麻烦
[30:14] Plane you designed back in the ’80s went down. 你在80年代设计的飞机坠毁了
[30:18] All five passengers died. 机上5名乘客都死了
[30:20] And everyone blamed you. 并且每个人都指责你
[30:24] To get to that level and fail so publicly must have been devastating. 升到那种地位却当众身败名裂 一定是毁灭性打击
[30:30] You had to walk away,to bury it. 你不得不离开 把那件事埋藏起来
[30:32] But all those years later,along comes this precocious 14-year-old boy. 但这么多年后 这一切又和那个 早熟的14岁男孩回来了
[30:38] A whiz kid. 一个神童
[30:40] And you let him in,and he digs up the one thing you buried. 你让他进入你的生活 他发现了你想掩埋的事
[30:45] Confronts you. 他来质问你
[30:47] You can’t handle it ’cause now you’re a just a liar. 你不知道怎么办 因为你是个骗子
[30:51] Right? 对吧?
[30:53] You’d have to be perfect,you know. 你必须做到完美无缺
[30:57] A man in my position. 在我这个位置上的人
[31:01] Because if you mess up,people die. 因为如果你犯错 就会有人死掉
[31:06] And you lose everything. 然后你一切都没了
[31:10] Augustine,did you shoot terrance up on that roof? Augustine 你有没有在楼顶上 开枪杀了Terrance?
[31:15] He was caught in the middle. 他正左右为难
[31:18] Being dragged down by people who didn’t have his best interests at heart. 被一些并不真为他着想的人拉过去
[31:28] Where you been? 你去哪了?
[31:30] You haven’t showed up for class all week. 整周都没来上课
[31:33] Back in the game,huh? 继续玩牌去了?
[31:36] Got to make it out. 我得想清楚一些事
[31:37] Only way how. 到底该过哪种生活
[31:38] Like your old man? 像你老子一样?
[31:39] Bumming around this block. 在这里游手好闲
[31:41] Dice and card games till you wind up in jail or shot? 掷骰子玩牌 直到坐牢或被枪打死?
[31:46] What you want from me? 你想从我这儿得到点什么?
[31:49] To start trying to use your brain for something else. 用你的脑子做点别的什么
[31:52] Create something for once in your life. 在你的人生中创造点什么
[31:56] Or you want to wind up some loser,kicking ’round here till you drop. 还是你想成为失败者 在这里游荡到死
[32:00] What,like you? 怎么 像你一样?
[32:03] When you planning on telling me? 你准备什么时候告诉我?
[32:06] You know,about the plane? 关于飞机?
[32:09] The one that crashed? 坠机的那个
[32:13] You’re just like the rest of ’em. 你和他们一样
[32:15] And now look at you. 看看你
[32:16] You can barely leave the building. 你几乎不离开这座楼
[32:18] Listen to you. 听听
[32:20] Never even been off the block. 你从没离开过这个街区
[32:22] At least I tried. 至少我试过
[32:24] Don’t worry about me. 别为我担心
[32:26] Do the math,smart guy. 学数学吧 你很聪明
[32:28] They got a formula for young black males round here, 他们给这里的年青黑人算了个公式
[32:30] how long you’ll live. 算出你的平均寿命
[32:31] Guess we’ll see. 我猜我们会看到的
[32:36] You’re done wasting my time. 我再不会为你浪费我的时间了
[32:38] You’re going to have to decide what you’re going to do with your life. 你得自己决定 要过什么样的生活
[32:41] Already did. 已经决定了
[32:44] Got a game to play. 去玩牌
[32:49] Forced him to choose that night. 那天晚上强迫他选
[32:52] Between you and the streets. 在你和游荡街头之间选择
[32:54] Terrance was dead before dawn. Terrance在天亮前死了
[32:58] Some big card game,huh? 某个重要牌局?
[33:00] Big fat ray’s? 大胖Ray的?
[33:06] Think delonte told a big fat lie. Delonte撒了个大谎
[33:12] How about a hand of blackjack,delonte? 来把21点怎么样 Delonte?
[33:15] Name your stakes. 下注吧
[33:17] Nah,I don’t gamble. 我不赌的
[33:19] That’s right. 很对
[33:20] You cheat… 你诈骗…
[33:21] and lie. 而且说谎
[33:22] Told us you dropped terrance after the break-in. 说你在Terrance入室行窃后就不要他了
[33:25] But blackjack was your game and terrance could count cards. 但你玩21点 Terrance会算牌
[33:28] Whatever. 没什么说的
[33:30] Conjugal visitation’s off the table. 夫妻探视的交易取消了
[33:33] Count on five more years of making love to a sock. 你就指望今后五年跟袜子做爱吧
[33:36] Try not to strip all the bark off the wood. 别把皮都磨破了
[33:39] Nothing new. 没什么奇怪的
[33:40] I’m a man. 我是个男人
[33:41] That’s right. 对
[33:42] Keep acting the big man. 那就继续象个老大
[33:44] Like you still run the game. 像你还掌管大局一样
[33:46] Tough to call the shots after you’re transferred to a supermax facility. 当你转到高控区时 就很难发号施令了
[33:49] You’d be in solitary,lockdown 23 hours a day. 你会被单独关押 每天23个小时
[33:53] Kind of like veal. 有点像待宰的小牛
[33:55] Except for that one hour where they let you walk around that little concrete-walled pen. 除了每天1个小时 能在混凝土高墙里走走
[33:59] Just in case you forgot you’re in a zoo. 以免你忘了自己被关在动物园里
[34:02] No need to be talking no supermax. 没必要提高控区
[34:04] But I throw you a bone,you got to give me something. 我给你块骨头 你也得给我点什么吧
[34:10] Sorry,that’s all that’s on the table. 对不起 就桌上这点儿
[34:16] I brought the kid to fat ray’s game. 我带那孩子去大胖Ray的赌局
[34:18] To count cards. 去算牌
[34:20] I was the player. 我来赌
[34:21] Kid was the spotter. 他看着
[34:23] He’d watch the deck. 他看牌
[34:25] I’d watch the kid. 我看着他
[34:26] He’d signal you? 你给你打信号?
[34:28] The count was low,he’d cross his arm. 点数低的话 他交叉胳膊
[34:31] The deck was high,he’d touch his chin. 点数高的话 他摸下巴
[34:34] Simple. 很简单
[34:36] I would’ve cut him in,too. 我本来想分点钱给他
[34:38] But what? 但是?
[34:40] Little man didn’t stick to the plan. 小家伙不依照计划行事
[34:45] keep it coming,ray. 继续 Ray
[34:48] **** 15了
[35:06] double it up. 加倍赌注
[35:08] hit me 发牌
[35:11] 5 makes 20 5 现在是20点了
[35:14] busted. 输了
[35:21] well,that leaves you,D. 好吧 都给你 D
[35:24] Taking a beatdown tonight,ray. 我今天手气很好 Ray
[35:31] Give me another one. 再给我来一杯
[35:33] that leaves you, D. 去
[35:34] I’m fixing to bring down the house. 我准备通吃啦
[35:42] That’s my boy right here. 真是我的好儿子
[35:45] I’ve been watching you do your thing. 我在看你做事
[35:48] Smooth. Smooth. 很棒 很棒
[35:51] Say me and you take a little trip this weekend? 你和我这周末来次旅行吧
[35:53] Father,son,atlantic city. 父亲和儿子 大西洋城(著名赌城)?
[35:59] What about michael? 那Michael呢?
[36:02] Nah,just me and you. 只有你和我
[36:04] The tables won’t know what hit ’em. 没人会知道
[36:14] Nah,I got school. 不行 我得上学
[36:17] Don’t worry about that. 别担心
[36:19] Hey. 嘿
[36:21] You’re my main man. 你是我最关心的人
[36:24] Do your thing,boy. 做你的事情吧 孩子
[36:57] Bring it,big man. 来吧 大家伙
[36:59] hit me 发牌
[37:10] 25
[37:12] Busted. 你输了
[37:22] he cost me a lot of bank. 他让我输了很多钱
[37:24] He punk’d you. 他耍了你
[37:26] That was unacceptable. 那是无法接受的
[37:28] Think what you want. 随便你怎么想都行
[37:29] I ain’t shoot that kid. 我不会杀那孩子的
[37:31] all right,why would you do that when all you had to do was order the hit? 好吧 如果只需下个命令就能搞定 干嘛还要自己动手?
[37:35] You got somebody to testify to that? 你有证人吗?
[37:40] I didn’t think so. 我可不这么想
[37:43] His half-brother was at the card game, 他同父异母的哥哥也在现场
[37:46] hanging with 29th street crew colors. 和29街的兄弟们混在一起
[37:48] Michael.
[37:49] Kid was a wannabe. 那孩子是个狂热追随者
[37:51] Still had to prove himself. 仍然想证明自己
[37:53] So you used michael to track down terrance to kill him. 所以你利用Machael找到Terrance 然后杀了他
[37:56] Michael knew the score. Michael知道如何去干
[37:58] He wants to take it into his own hands,so be it. 他想亲自动手 所以就让他去了
[38:01] Son of a bitch. 婊子养的
[38:03] But that ain’t on me. 但不能算到我头上
[38:04] I didn’t pulled that trigger. 我没扣扳机
[38:07] Oh,yeah… 哦 是…
[38:09] there’s not a whole lot of natural light at supermax. 在高控区见不到自然光照
[38:11] We’ll be sure to send you a postcard, 我们一定会给你寄卡片
[38:12] and let you know what season it is. 告诉你季节的转换
[38:15] Hey,what’s up? 嘿 怎么回事?
[38:16] We had a deal. 我们有交易的
[38:18] You got somebody to testify to that? 有人做证吗?
[38:23] Didn’t think so. 我不这么认为
[38:32] It’s a real shame,how you got caught up in the game,michael. 真丢脸 你被困在赌局里了 Michael
[38:36] Had to do delonte’s bidding. 你得听Delonte的命令
[38:38] Prove yourself. 来证明自己
[38:41] thug life. 暴徒的生活
[38:43] 29th street crew. 29街的人
[38:45] That’s just how it is out there. 那里的生活就是这样的
[38:47] You got to choose. 你得选择
[38:49] Choose what? 选择什么?
[38:50] Play or pray. 加入比赛还是祈祷
[38:51] It was about survival. 都是关于生存
[38:53] Terrance made his choice,that night at the card game. Terrance做了选择 在那天的牌桌上
[38:57] Wound up getting him killed. 结果被杀了
[38:59] What were you doing there,michael? 你在那干嘛 Michael?
[39:03] Terrance was your blood. Terrance是你的亲兄弟
[39:06] But delonte… 但是Delonte…
[39:08] was your new family. 是你新的家庭
[39:09] We know he told you to go after terrance, 我们知道他让你找Terrance算账
[39:12] and you knew where to find him. 你也知道到哪儿找他
[39:15] Gang pretends it’s your family. You know? 流氓假装是你的家人 知道不?
[39:18] Guess you found out the hard way it’s all a bunch of bull. 我想你吃了很大的教训才发现 他们全在撒谎
[39:23] After I caught one in the back,wound up whizzing in a bag… 在我背后中了一枪 只能坐轮椅时…
[39:29] guess they had no use for me no more. 想他们再也不需要我了
[39:32] None of them cared. 他们谁也不关心
[39:34] Never did. 从不
[39:36] Except T. 除了 T
[39:39] He was my brother. 他是我弟弟
[39:41] But he should’ve kept going. 但他应该继续向前
[39:44] Never looked back. 再也不往回看
[39:50] You know,I found him the one place we always went to as kids. 我在那个我们还是孩子时经常去的 地方找到他
[39:54] The roof. 楼顶
[39:57] Now why’d he go there? 他去那儿干什么?
[40:01] He came back for me. 他回来找我的
[40:06] Time to fly,little buddy. 到飞的时候了 伙计
[40:09] Why’d you do it,t? 你为什么要那么做 T?
[40:11] You messed up bad. 你全弄砸了
[40:13] Mike,listen… Mike 听着…
[40:14] how we gonna get delonte’s money back? 我们怎么把Delonte的钱弄回来?
[40:16] We can’T. 我们没办法
[40:17] We’re not. Screw delonte. 不管了 去他的Delonte
[40:19] What? 什么?
[40:19] Screw dad. Screw all of ’em. 去他的爸爸 让他们都滚
[40:21] Oh,you mean screw me,too. 哦 你是说也让我滚?
[40:23] Nah,don’t you see? 不是 你看不出来吗?
[40:25] They ain’t gonna do nothin’ but let you down. 他们只会让你失望
[40:27] I don’t get it,man… 我不明白…
[40:28] I always tried to look out for you. 我一直努力照顾你
[40:30] I know,that’s why I’m telling you we got to get the hell out of here,mike. 我知道 所以我告诉你 我们要离开 Mike
[40:32] And go where? 去哪?
[40:34] And do what? 做什么?
[40:34] I’m not worried. We’re smarter than all of ’em. 我不担心 我们比他们都聪明
[40:37] See,that’s ’cause you got something special. 看 那是因为你有天赋
[40:41] Everybody see that. 所有人都知道
[40:44] But this is all I got. 但我所有的
[40:46] These four blocks. 就是这四个街区
[40:47] That’s not true. 那不是真的
[40:50] But if we stay here,going this way… 但如果我们呆在这儿 继续这种生活
[40:53] we’ll die here. 早晚我们会死在这儿
[40:58] It’s where we at now,T. 我们已经走到这一步了 T
[41:02] You had a choice. 你可以选的
[41:05] But now you left me with none. 但现在你让我没得选
[41:08] Just come with me,mike. 和我一起走吧 Mike
[41:12] Just get out of here 离开这儿
[41:19] just come with me 跟我走
[41:22] you shouldn’t have come back,T. 你不应该回来的 T
[41:25] Don’t do this,mike. 别这么做 Mike
[41:27] I’m sorry,T. 对不起 T
[41:30] You’re my brother. 你是我哥哥
[41:33] See,you special. 看 你是天才
[41:35] Don’t do this,mike. 别这么做 Mike
[41:37] Me? 我?
[41:39] I’m a nobody. 我一无是处
[41:55] oh,lordy,trouble so hard
[42:00] oh,lordy,trouble so hard
[42:05] oh,lordy, trouble so hard
[42:09] oh,lordy, trouble so hard “去寻找星星了 谢谢 T”
[42:14] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[42:18] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[42:23] went down the hill other day
[42:27] soul got happy and stayed all day
[42:32] went down the hill other day
[42:36] so darn happy I stayed all day
[42:40] oh,lordy, trouble so hard
[42:45] oh,lordy, trouble so hard
[42:49] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[42:54] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[42:58] oh,lordy,trouble so hard
[43:03] oh,lordy trouble so hard
[43:07] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[43:11] don’t nobody know my troubles but god
[43:16] went in the room didn’t stay long
[43:20] looked on the bed and brother was dead
[43:25] went in the room didn’t stay long
[43:29] looked on the bed and brother was dead
[44:18] Cold Case Season 05 Episode 06 铁证悬案
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme