Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The following story is flctional and does not depict any actual person or event. 本故事纯属虚构 并不影射任何真人真事
[00:08] March 28,1989 1989年3月28日
[00:34] – I’d like an application for club membership. – Yes – 我想申请为俱乐部会员 – 好的
[01:17] ******** 呼叫派遣中心
[01:22] Gunshot****** 女性受害者 头部中枪 在密斯特大学内 尽快
[01:59] Ms.rush? Lilly? Rush小姐? Lilly?
[02:01] Is there someone we should contact? 我们应该联系哪位?
[02:23] You under the weather,lil? 你今天不舒服 Lil?
[02:25] I was up late. Paperwork. 我睡晚了 案头工作
[02:29] Why are we here? 我们为什么来这里?
[02:30] Me wants us to take a look at a jane doe. 他们要咱们来看无名女尸
[02:34] They just find the body? 他们才找到尸体吗?
[02:35] A guest of st.Michael’s hospital. 圣米高医院的病人
[02:37] 18 years on the city dime. 18年前入住的
[02:38] Well,how’s that make her a homicide? 那怎会让她成为谋杀受害者?
[02:40] She died last night. 她昨晚死了
[02:42] Back in ’89,she got caught on the wrong side of town, The wrong end of a gun. 她在1989年被发现倒在城里偏僻处 不知什么原因挨了枪
[02:45] Me says death’s a result of the bullet wound to her head. 法医认为 她头部的枪伤导致死亡
[02:49] Meaning jane doe’s our jurisdiction. 意味着这具无名女尸在我们管辖范围内
[02:51] Original theory is she’s a transient,#ssome kind of altercation. 最初被认为是流浪者 和别人口角引发的
[02:54] Anything new? 新的线索?
[02:55] Just a mysterious admirer. 只有一个神秘的崇拜者
[02:57] Leaves a care package every month. 每个月留下”慰问包裹”
[02:59] Champagne,caviar,godiva chocolate. 香槟 鱼子酱以及Godiva巧克力 (Godiva: 顶级巧克力品牌)
[03:01] Some care package. 好个慰问包裹
[03:02] Yeah,not that jane doe noticed. 无名死者看不到了
[03:04] Been in one of those persistent vegetative states since the shooting. 中枪后就一直处于植物人阶段
[03:07] Trapped inside her own mind. Damn. 她只能沉浸在自己的意识里 见鬼
[03:10] What a way to go. 真是个不错的开始
[03:13] They let you across the street in daylight? 他们允许你大白天横穿马路?
[03:15] Prepping testimony. 预排上庭作证
[03:16] Some of these medical types need coddling. 某些医务案需要细心关照
[03:18] And they send you? 他们派你来?
[03:20] That’s funny. 这真可笑
[03:22] And with that ringing endorsement… 有你的大力赞同…
[03:25] Don’t be so sensitive. 不要那么敏感
[03:29] I should go. 我要走了
[03:30] – I’m glad to see you back on the job. – Thanks. – 很高兴看到你回到工作岗位 – 谢谢
[03:34] Lieutenant. Detective. 中尉 侦探
[03:39] and i thought the cold war was over. 我还以为冷战已经结束了
[03:41] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢?
[03:43] only thing you didn’t do was pull her pigtails. 你就差揪她辫子了
[03:47] I’ll meet you inside. 我们进去再碰头
[04:03] this woman suffered a cerebral hemorrhage,resulting in a massive stroke. 这名女子脑出血 造成大面积中风
[04:07] Bullet fragments dormant in the brain accelerated the process. 留在脑中的弹片加速了这一进程
[04:10] You saying almost 20 years dying in a hospital bed is accelerated? 你是说 躺在病床上近20年才死亡 是加速过程?
[04:14] I’m saying the bullet killed your victim. 我是说 子弹杀死了受害者
[04:16] Just took some time doing it. 只不过费了些时间(才达到目的)
[04:17] Yeah,this we knew. 是啊 这点我们知道
[04:19] Got something else? 还有其他线索吗?
[04:20] As i was saying before you decided to honor us with your presence,i believe i do. 在你赏光到我们这来之前 我相信我找到了
[04:28] What are we looking at? 这是什么东西?
[04:29] Saline breast implants. 生理盐水乳房植入物
[04:31] Circa 1989. 大约是1989年做的
[04:33] Uncommon back then? 那时候很罕见吗?
[04:34] Well,most of the industry still used silicone. This was rare. 那时大多数业内人士仍用硅胶 这个相当罕见
[04:38] So,these things expensive? 那么 这东西很贵了?
[04:40] Yeah. 嗯
[04:42] Must have spent about ten grand on these. 买这些一定花了约1万美元
[04:44] a lot of money to spend on yourself. 大量金钱花在自己身上了
[04:46] Woman was no transient. 这女人不是流浪者
[04:48] Means someone out there should be missing her. 那就是说 外边一定人在挂念她
[04:51] That or they’re glad she’s finally dead. 或者他非常高兴 她终于死了
[05:20] Cold Case Season05 Episode05 Thick As Thieves 铁证悬案
[05:30] Jane doe,mid-30s,found in the badlands,shot in the face. 无名女尸 30多岁 在荒地被发现 脸部中枪
[05:34] Well,cops back then figured she was homeless. 当时警方认定她是流浪者
[05:37] Thinking now,rich girl gets robbed for her cartier. Puts up a fight. 目前看来是富家女因佩带的Cartier珠宝 被人打劫 引发一场搏斗
[05:41] Ballistics can’t get much on the bullet fragments. 弹道学家没从子弹碎片找到线索
[05:42] Probably a nine-millimeter. 大概是9毫米口径
[05:44] Well,that narrows it down. 那就缩小了嫌疑范围
[05:46] Only witness seems to be the victim herself. 似乎唯一的证人就是死者本人
[05:48] Leaves us with one photo to identify her. 只留下张照片给我们确定她的身份
[05:52] And half her face is gone. 半边脸已经不见了
[05:54] Well,that’s where 18 years helps us. 18年的时光帮了我们大忙
[05:56] Computer-generated renderings of what jane doe looked like before she was shot. 电脑重现了无名女尸18年前 被射击前的样子
[06:00] We’re circulating them to missing persons bureaus across the country. 我们向全国的失踪人口部门 分发这些(照片)
[06:03] Pretty lady. 漂亮的女士
[06:04] Got something. 找到线索了
[06:06] Serial number on the saline pouches traced back to a dr.Jeremy fincher. 按盐水袋上的序列号追查到 Jeremy Fincher医生
[06:10] Plastic surgeon out of cherry hill,new jersey. 整形外科医生 樱桃山 新泽西
[06:13] Oh,bring him in. Let’s see what the doctor remembers. 把他带来 看他能想起什么
[06:20] This is margot chambers. From the club. 这是Margot Chambers 俱乐部会员
[06:23] We used to mingle on the 19th hole. 我们通常在高尔夫酒吧遇到
[06:26] 19th hole. That in cherry hill? 高尔夫酒吧 它是在樱桃山吗?
[06:30] It’s anywhere my friends johnny and walker reside. 我朋友Johnny和Walker去的
[06:33] Gotcha. 知道了
[06:33] Margot came to the club,i don’t know,winter of ’89. Margot来这个俱乐部 我不清楚 大概是1989年冬天
[06:38] Left six months later. 6个月后她就离开了
[06:40] You two close? 你们关系很亲昵?
[06:41] I wouldn’t call it that. 我不会这么说
[06:42] She came in for breast augmentation. 她来这里是为了隆胸
[06:44] I thought it was strange. 我觉得很奇怪
[06:46] Why is that? 为什么?
[06:47] Margot had a classic beauty most women would have envied. Margot有大部分女性都羡慕的古典美
[06:52] She was… 她… …
[06:54] She was exquisite,really. 她非常高雅 真的
[06:57] Sounds like you were fond of her. 听起来像你喜欢她
[06:59] I didn’t see the need for the work, 我觉得她其实没必要做这个隆胸
[07:00] But margot had a way of convincing people. 但Margot擅长说服别人
[07:03] Any idea why she was so insistent? 你觉得 为什么她会如此坚持?
[07:05] She didn’t say. 她没有透露
[07:06] But a couple weeks after the procedure, 但做完手术几星期后
[07:08] I realized she was competing in a different league. 我意识到 她是在其他方面和人争高下
[07:12] And country club women play dirty. 乡村妇女泡鸭俱乐部
[07:29] You’re staring at my breasts,jeremy. 你正盯住我的乳房不放 Jeremy
[07:32] Just admiring the craftsmanship. 只是欣赏我的手艺
[07:34] Yes,you do good work. 是的 你做得很好
[07:36] You made it easy,margot. 是你使手术变得容易 Margot
[07:37] I feel ashamed to even accept money for it. 我很惭愧收你的钱
[07:39] That’s okay. I don’t intend to pay. 好的 我没打算支付
[07:48] that son of a bitch. 这狗娘养的
[08:02] Hi,margot. 嘿 Margot
[08:03] Don’t hi,margot me,you little hussy. 别对我说”嘿 Margot” 你个荡妇
[08:06] Excuse me. 你说什么?
[08:07] Your husband aware you’re a full-service operation,dear? 你丈夫知道你的贴身服务吗 亲爱的?
[08:10] Ms.chambers,i think you’ve had too much to drink. Chambers 小姐 你喝太多酒了
[08:12] What’s she do for you that i don’t? 她为你做了什么我没做的?
[08:15] What’s this two-piece whore got on me? 这个比基尼婊子哪点比我好?
[08:17] Listen,i think there’s a misunderstanding. 听着 我想我们有点误会
[08:19] Damn straight there is,sweetheart. 他妈的 明摆着的 宝贝
[08:21] You’re messing with private property. 你和我的”私有财产”在乱搞
[08:23] I’m sure i don’t know what you’re talking about. 我肯定我不知道你说什么
[08:25] Come closer. I’ll be clearer. 过来点 我再说清楚点
[08:27] Listen,margot,you need to stop. You’re making a fool of yourself. 听着 Margot 你必须停止 你正在大出丑
[08:30] How can you do this? 你怎能这么做?
[08:32] We have something,spencer. 我们有过关系了 Spencer
[08:33] It’s over,and you… 都过去了 而且你… …
[08:36] – Let go of me this instant,or i’ll… – What? – 你马上放开我 否则我… – 怎么?
[08:39] What,you’ll get me fired? 怎么 你会让我被开除?
[08:42] You’ve got far more than a job to lose. 你将失去比工作重要得多的东西
[08:45] You push me,margot,i’ll push back. 你逼我 Margot 我也会逼你
[08:54] Needless to say,the pool boy was gone after that incident. 不用说 那件事后泳池男童走人了
[08:58] But margot disappeared,too. 但Margot也消失了
[09:00] I-i always assumed she went to aspen,the hamptons. 我 我一直以为她去了Aspen,Hamptons (均为美国富人度假胜地)
[09:03] What about spencer’s hot squeeze,melissa? Spencer的甜心Melissa呢?
[09:07] She still around? 她仍生活在那附近?
[09:08] Mel? Mel’s a fixture. Mel? Mel是”固定资产”
[09:10] Her husband practically owns the club. 实际上 她丈夫拥有俱乐部
[09:13] Did her mouth last year. 去年帮她做了唇部整容手术
[09:15] Frown lines. 去除皱纹
[09:24] This won’t take long,will it? Tee time’s in 15. 这不用多久 是吗? 15分钟后我要去打高尔夫
[09:27] It’s about spencer mason. 是关于Spencer Mason 的事
[09:29] Young guy worked here about 18 years ago,cabana boy . 那个18年前在这工作的泳池服务生
[09:32] Can’t pin him down. 记不得他了
[09:33] Yeah,might be involved in the shooting of margot chambers. You knew her. 是 他可能卷入Margot Chambers枪击案 你认识他的
[09:36] Yes,but i have no memory of him. 是的 但我记不起他了
[09:39] well,that’s kind of funny ’cause we did a little background on you. 这真有意思 我们查过你的背景了
[09:41] Pulled credit card records from 1989. 调出了1989年的信用卡记录
[09:44] There’s a lot of charges: marriot,ritz,hilton… 有很多花费: 万豪 里兹 希尔顿… (均为豪华酒店)
[09:47] Those are hotels,right? 这些都是酒店 对不对?
[09:50] Spencer and i were involved. Spencer和我搞过外遇
[09:53] A tryst with the pool boy. 与那个泳池服务生约会
[09:55] More than a tryst. 不仅仅是约会
[09:57] He was my ticket away from this place. 他是我离开这里的原因
[09:59] Talk about margot and spencer. 谈谈Margot 和 Spencer
[10:01] He said that dragon lady had him by the throat. 他说 那个恶妇逼人太甚
[10:03] She was blackmailing him to continue seeing her. 她勒索他继续和她保持关系
[10:06] How’d she manage that? 她怎么做到的呢?
[10:07] Said if he didn’t keep her happy,she’d accuse him of rape. 说他如果不让她爽到 她会指控他强奸
[10:10] Turn him in to the cops. 把他送进局子
[10:12] Well,hell hath no fury. 喔 最毒妇人心啊
[10:14] Spencer needed to get away. Spencer需要脱身
[10:16] He was in trouble. 他有麻烦
[10:18] I was going to save him. 我本来打算救他
[10:31] Spencer?
[10:35] Spencer?
[10:37] – Were you followed? – No. – 你被跟踪了吗? – 没有
[10:39] Margot’s been watching my every move. Margot一直监视我的一举一动
[10:40] Are you sure you weren’t followed? 你肯定你没被跟踪?
[10:41] I was careful. 我很小心
[10:49] Did you bring the money? 你把钱拿来了吗?
[10:57] The dream’s almost ours. 我们快要梦想成真了
[10:58] You and me,white jamaican sands… 你和我 白色小屋 牙买加沙滩…
[11:01] We’re gonna be so happy. 我们会幸福的
[11:06] She’s here. I thought you said you were careful. 她来了 我以为你很小心
[11:08] I was. I… 我 我…
[11:09] What do we do? 我们现在怎么做?
[11:11] I’ll take the car,lose her on the expressway,come back for you. 我先开车去高速公路甩了她 然后回来接你
[11:13] What’ll i do without you? 没有你我怎么办?
[11:14] Baby,there’s no telling what she might do if she sees you. 宝贝 如果她看到你 还不知道会做出什么事
[11:17] Hide here. I’ll come back for you. 躲起来 我会回来接你
[11:23] hold onto this. 拿好这个
[11:28] and be careful. That’s my heart. 小心点 这就是我最宝贝的
[11:41] I hid in that place for hours. 我在那里藏了好几小时
[11:43] He took my car,$50,000 cash. 他开走了我的车 拿走了5万美元现金
[11:47] Played me like the fool i was. 把我像个傻瓜那样耍
[11:49] Ever report it? 报案了吗?
[11:50] Told my husband i had a gambling problem. 告诉我的丈夫 赌博输了那些钱
[11:53] Went into therapy for a few months. 去心理治疗了几个月
[11:56] Moved on with my life. 然后重新开始
[11:58] Now,if there isn’t anything else… 现在 如果没有其他事的话…
[12:00] No. You can go. 好的 你可以走了
[12:06] This guy’s a pro. 这家伙是职业骗子
[12:08] Plays the two rich broads off against each other,comes out clean. 耍了两个富婆 让她们互相争斗 然后全身而退
[12:11] Not so clean,if margot caught up with him a few weeks later. 没做到全身而退 如果Margot几周后抓到他
[12:15] They mix it up. 他们会爆发激烈冲突
[12:17] And he took more than her money. 这次他不仅夺走了她的钱
[12:27] You turned me in to iad,didn’t you? 是你把我出卖给内务部 对吗?
[12:30] Your charm never ceases to amaze. 你的魅力不会因此而减少啊
[12:32] Not even denying it? 居然好意思承认?
[12:34] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[12:35] I got asked a question. 我被找去询问
[12:37] Answered honestly. Try it sometime. 我诚实地回答 下次你也该试一下
[12:39] Where i come from,we got an issue with someone,we tell ’em. 我认为 如果对别人有意见 应该说出来
[12:42] Where i come from,we don’t tolerate screwups. 我认为 我们不能容忍工作失误的人
[12:45] What’s your problem? 你到底有什么问题?
[12:46] I could ask you the same thing. 我也想问你同样的问题
[12:49] You’re pissed i never made a move? 你是怪我没有及时采取行动吗
[12:51] Come on,scotty. 算了吧 scotty
[12:53] Figured you were smarter than that. 我以为你会更聪明一些
[12:55] Oh,yeah,you got me all figured out,huh? 哦 你觉得你看穿我了是吧
[12:58] You are nothing if not predictable. 如果不能看穿你 你就什么也不是
[13:06] See that coming? 这样你料到了吗?
[13:08] Go ahead. 继续吧
[13:09] Destroy everything. 全砸了啊
[13:11] It’s what you’re good at. 这是你擅长的
[13:12] You got no idea what i’m capable of. 你不知道 我到底能走到哪一步
[13:15] Is that right? 是吗?
[13:31] Got a hit off the photo we’re circulating on margot chambers,boss. 队长 我们分发的Margot Chambers照片 有线索了
[13:35] Someone step forward? 有人找到线索了
[13:36] Well,you could say that. 可以这么说
[13:38] Margot chambers is also margot chandler, Margot Chambers就是Margot Chandler
[13:43] margot keller… 又叫Margot Keller
[13:46] Margot kentworth? 还有Margot Kentworth
[13:48] Each name comes with its own social security number, 每个名字都有独立的社会保险号
[13:50] Birth certificate and criminal record. 出生证明和犯罪记录
[13:53] She has outstanding warrants in four states: 她在四个州被通缉
[13:55] Fraud,check-kiting,grand theft… 欺诈 支票欺诈 重度盗窃
[13:59] Margot’s no rich victim. Margot根本不是富婆受害者
[14:00] She’s a con artist. 她是个骗子
[14:02] Just like spencer. 跟Spencer一样
[14:04] In fact… They were a team. 事实上 他们是一伙的
[14:11] WANTED FRAUD MARGOT CHAMBERS AND SPENCER MASON 通缉 诈骗罪 Margot CHAMBERS和Spencer MASON
[14:18] well,margot and spencer had quite a partnership. Margot和Spencer是搭档关系
[14:21] They spent years crisscrossing the country running their various scams. 他们有好几年时间施展各类骗术 在全国流窜作案
[14:25] The flop,the flat joint,the sawbuck switch. 就像牌桌上抽三张 敲竹杠 偷天换日
[14:30] You got some kind of secret past we don’t know about,nick? 你还有我们不知道的秘密往事吧 Nick
[14:33] Just his old uncle vernon. 只隐瞒了他的老伯父Vernon
[14:35] He knew some things. 他的确知道些事情
[14:36] Yeah,unfortunately,all the wrong things. 是啊 不幸的是 都不是什么好事
[14:39] Well,by the time margot and spencer ended up back east, 当后来Margot和Spencer回到东部时
[14:42] They had their country club scam going strong. 他们把乡村俱乐部的骗术玩得更娴熟了
[14:45] Spencer roped in the lonely rich girls,margot scared them. Spencer负责勾引孤独的富婆 Margot负责恐吓她们
[14:48] And they walked away with a pile of cash. 然后带着大把钞票跑路
[14:50] So what got between them? 他们之间发生了什么矛盾?
[14:52] Maybe spencer got tired of doing all the heavy lifting. 也许Spencer疲于干”粗活”
[14:55] Must’ve been exhausting,pulling the knock-and-tickle on all those trophy wives. 那一定够呛 要处理那些勾引来的 有夫之妇
[14:59] Or she was jealous. Older woman,younger man. 或许她是因为嫉妒 老女人配年轻男人
[15:01] Afraid she couldn’t keep his interest. 害怕她再也无法引起他的兴趣
[15:02] So how do we find a guy who changes his name more often than his underwear? 那我们怎么找一个 换名字比换内裤还勤的人
[15:06] Figure he’s the one who slipped in and out of margot’s hospital. 看来他就是Margot住院时 偷偷去看她的那个人
[15:09] Left gifts every month for 18 years. 18年来 每个月都送礼物
[15:12] That’s some guilty conscience. 那是罪恶感所致
[15:14] Like maybe he’d want to pay his last respects at her grave. 他可能会到她的墓前 做最后告别
[15:17] So we plant an obit. 我们发个讣告 引他上钩
[15:19] Margot chambers,blah,blah,blah… Margot Chambers 如何如何…
[15:21] Being buried at oak pines cemetery. 被安葬在松栎林公墓
[15:24] Stake it out. 派人监视
[15:25] No,not me. Got court. 不 我去不了 我得上庭
[15:27] When? 什么时候?
[15:29] Whenever the stakeout is. 每一次监视行动时
[15:41] Plant an obit,she says,stake it out. 她说弄个墓碑 然后守株待兔
[15:45] Yeah. 是啊
[15:47] Day and a half of my life i’m not getting back. 白白浪费我一天半时间
[15:50] ‘Cause i’m so stimulated sitting next to you? 我受的罪也不比你少
[15:57] What in the hell is the sawbuck switch? 到底什么是”偷天换日”?
[16:01] Uh,you got a $20 bill? 恩 你有一张20块现钞吗?
[16:05] You want to see the trick or not? 你到底想不想看变戏法?
[16:14] So i go into a busy tavern and i order a beer waving this 20. 假设我走进一家生意兴隆的餐厅 挥着这张20块 点一杯啤酒
[16:19] You pour my suds,and give me change for the 20 你帮我满上 然后给我那20块的找头
[16:24] instead of the ten i actually gave you. 其实我只给了你一张10块
[16:37] Got a car coming. 有辆车过来了
[16:54] Spencer mason?
[16:56] He’s rabbiting. 他逃跑了
[17:29] it’s tough. 很痛苦吧
[17:30] Losing someone close. 失去一个很亲近的人
[17:35] I’m certain wherever she is,she’s glad you came. 我肯定 无论她现在哪里 都会为你的到来感到高兴
[17:40] Don’t be too sure. 不要那么肯定
[17:44] My husband. 我的丈夫
[17:46] Sometimes i feel responsible. You know? 知道吗 有时我觉得自己对此负有责任
[17:51] You like older men,detective? 你喜欢老男人吗 警探?
[17:53] ‘Cause your husband died in 1942. 因为你丈夫1942年就去世了
[18:01] Nice trick with the decoy. 用假目标误导我们也是好把戏
[18:03] Well,if i knew they’d send a cop looks like you,i wouldn’t have bothered. 如果知道他们派象你这么漂亮的警察来 我就不会费心准备了
[18:13] Gonna make this hard on us,spencer? 别让我们难做 Spencer
[18:16] Wouldn’t dream of it. 想都没想过
[18:21] you’ve been lucky a long time,spencer. 一直以来你都很走运 Spencer
[18:25] 18 years,not one arrest. 18年来没有一次被捕
[18:27] It’s not luck that’s kept me out of trouble. 并不是运气让我摆脱困境的
[18:30] I’m out of the game. 我已经洗手不干了
[18:32] Just like any working man. 像普通上班族一样
[18:34] Fake social. 伪造的身份
[18:36] Half a dozen aliases. 数不清的化名
[18:37] Which name’s real? 哪个才是你的真名?
[18:41] You gonna turn me in to the feds? 你们要把我交给联邦调查局吗?
[18:42] We’re not interested in your scams,spencer. 我们对你的把戏没兴趣 Spencer
[18:45] We’re murder police. 我们是调查谋杀案的
[18:48] You think i shot margot. 你们认为我杀了Margot吗?
[18:50] I’ve been in and out of that hospital a thousand times. 我在那家医院进出无数次了
[18:53] If i wanted margot dead,i could’ve done it easy. 如果我想让Margot死 我早就可以轻易下手
[18:56] Fbi’s just a phone call away,spencer. 打个电话就能招来联邦调查局 Spencer
[19:00] They’d be real excited to meet you. 他们见到你一定会很兴奋
[19:05] All right,wait. 好吧 等等
[19:07] After we took the redhead in cherry hill,i wanted out. 我们在樱桃山骗了那个红发女人后 我就想退出
[19:11] I was sick of the game. 我厌倦了这种游戏
[19:14] But then we got to philly and… 但当我们到了费城之后
[19:16] It started again. 一切又卷土重来
[19:21] Got a dream. 我有个想法
[19:23] Little white shack in jamaica. 去牙买加买个白色小屋
[19:26] Right on the beach. 就在沙滩上
[19:27] It’s not much,but i’d kill or die to have you there. 不会很花钱 但我愿意 不顾一切把你带去那里
[19:32] You’re overselling. 你吹得太过份了
[19:34] Too specific in the beginning,too grand at the end. 开始还仔细筹划 后来就自以为是
[19:37] You want to entice the girl. 你想诱骗那个女孩
[19:38] What the hell are you looking at? 你到底在看什么?
[19:43] You know why you like her? 你知道你为什么喜欢她吗?
[19:45] She looks like me. 因为她长得像我
[19:47] Trailer park version,anyway. 不管怎么说 都是贫困地区出身的
[19:49] I’m sick of this. 我受够了
[19:50] The same bit,the same girl,the same crappy motel. 一样的勾当 一样的女人 一样的烂汽车旅店
[19:55] I’m tired. 我厌倦了
[19:57] You tired of this,too? 你连这个也厌倦了吗?
[20:00] Margie,i know you’re there! Margie 我知道你在里面
[20:03] Who is it,the cops? 是谁 警察吗?
[20:04] Just get in the bathroom now. 快到洗手间去
[20:06] Open the damn door now! 快打开这该死的开门
[20:13] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[20:14] It’s been a while,lenny. 好久不见 Lenny
[20:15] What brings you to the big city? 哪阵风把你吹来大都会的?
[20:16] I know that little turd’s here somewhere. 我知道那个小混蛋就在这附近
[20:18] Don’t take another step. 你再迈一步试试看
[20:21] You gonna do me like you did hank? 你想像对待Hank一样对我吗?
[20:22] I didn’t put that gun in your brother’s mouth. 我可没把枪放进你弟弟的嘴里
[20:24] Might as well have,margie. 一样的 Margie
[20:25] It’s margot now. 现在是Margot了
[20:27] You took every penny hank had. 你拿走了Hank所有的钱
[20:29] You took his pride. 带走了他的尊严
[20:31] He had fun while it lasted. 他也享受过了
[20:32] He was my baby brother,margie. 他是我的弟弟 Margie
[20:34] I told you it’s margot. 我说过是Margot了
[20:37] Now get the hell out of my room. 给我滚出去
[20:41] You made a mistake. 你错了
[20:43] You should’ve killed me when you had the chance. 你应该乘这机会杀了我
[20:45] ‘Cause i sure as hell am going to make you pay. 我不会轻易放过你的
[21:00] It was the first time i saw what we did to people. 我第一次意识到我们带给别人的痛苦
[21:03] After their lives fell apart. 他们的生活都四分五裂了
[21:05] I got out after that. 之后我就退出了
[21:07] I took my split from cherry hill,went to florida the next day. 拿了樱桃山搞到的钱里我那份 第二天就去了佛罗里达
[21:11] And margot? Margot呢?
[21:13] Well,when i left,she was running scared. 我离开时 她正胆战心惊
[21:17] Was planning a quick exit. 计划尽快逃跑
[21:19] Not quick enough. 还不够快
[21:24] You buyin’ this line? 你相信他的说法吗?
[21:26] Story holds. 故事倒是站得住脚
[21:27] Henry delpy out of blossburg, 伯罗斯堡的Henry Delpy
[21:29] Pa reported a margie kentworth taking everything he owned back in the mid -’70s. 70年代中期 Margie Kentworth拿走了他的一切
[21:34] Guy ended up eating his gun. 最后吞枪自尽
[21:36] The brother lenny goes after her thinking eye for an eye? 他弟弟Lenny追着她想以牙还牙?
[21:41] Check him out. 查查他
[21:43] Well,what about prince charming? 那白马王子呢?
[21:45] I’ll cut him loose. 放他走
[21:47] But put a plainclothes unit on him,see what he does. 派便衣监视着 看看他会干什么
[22:02] Margie finally got in over her head. Margie最终还是做过了头
[22:04] You mean,margot. 你是说Margot
[22:06] She could’ve called herself the queen of sheba. 她可以叫自己希巴女王
[22:09] It wasn’t going to change who she was: 叫什么都改变不了她的本质
[22:11] trailer-park trash,like all of us. 下层拖车区的垃圾 像我们一样
[22:13] Are you saying she came from here? 她是这里出身的?
[22:15] Oh,yeah. Two rows back,as a matter of fact. 对 事实上 就在两排房子后面
[22:17] Though,by the age of ten,you could see,she meant to get out. 但她10岁时 就能看出她要离开这里
[22:19] – Ambitious? – Motivated. – 很有野心? – 有动机
[22:22] Mom beat the crap out of her daily… 天天被妈妈痛打
[22:25] Yeah,margie would watch the old movies to escape. What was the one? Margie为了逃避看老电影 那个叫什么来着?
[22:28] Audrey hepburn and humphrey bogart. 奥黛丽-赫本和汉弗里-博格特演的
[22:30] Sabrina,yeah. <龙凤配> 对
[22:32] – Poor girl makes good. – Like margot. – 灰姑娘过上好生活 – 就像Margot
[22:34] Yeah,margie watched it over and over. 对 Margie看了一遍又一遍
[22:37] Started believing she deserved more than a welfare husband or a canned chili dinner. 相信自己不应只落得嫁穷小子 吃辣味罐头当晚餐的生活
[22:41] Sad story. 悲伤的故事
[22:42] Oh,no. She got what she deserved. 不 她自有报应
[22:44] Well,not the attitude i’d be going for if i was trying to look innocent. 我要想证明自己清白 可不会这样说
[22:48] I-i wasn’t out to kill her. 我不是去杀她的
[22:50] I was going to turn her in to the cops. 我想把她交给警察
[22:53] This old hick from the boonies had a few tricks up his own sleeve. 我这个乡下老头还是有几招的
[22:56] Planted a bug in her room. 在她房里放了窃听器
[23:01] Lenny…
[23:02] You’re a man after my own heart. 你真是深得我心
[23:17] What’s that? 那是什么?
[23:19] You’ve never had pop rocks before? 你没吃过跳跳糖?
[23:22] Okay. Pour some in your mouth. 倒嘴里
[23:31] Funny,right? 很好玩 是不是?
[23:32] Now drink some soda. 再喝点苏打水
[23:41] – Where’d you come from? – Nowhere. – 你的家在哪? – 我没有家
[23:44] Born on the run,lived that way ever since. 逃亡路上出生 逃亡路上生长
[23:46] 15 states in 18 years. 18年里呆过15个州
[23:49] How about you? 你呢?
[23:52] Five miles down the interstate. 过州边界5英里
[23:54] Where i was born,raised… 我在那出生 长大
[23:57] Probably where i’ll die. 也许还会死在那
[24:11] sounds like paradise. 听着像天堂
[24:18] Sorry. 对不起
[24:21] Um,i’ll just go. 我这就走
[24:25] Leave the towels. 毛巾留下
[24:30] No time to be doing the maid. 没时间再泡妞了
[24:32] I mean,honestly,what’s the angle? 老实说 你想怎么样?
[24:34] The angle,margot,is none of your business. 我想怎么样 Margot 与你无关
[24:37] Everything’s my business right now. 现在一切都与我有关
[24:38] We’re in trouble. 我们有麻烦了
[24:39] And while you were servicing the help,i was working our exit strategy. 你顾着享乐时 我在考虑退休计划
[24:45] Life insurance? 人寿保险?
[24:46] Three million dollars’ worth. 简直三百万
[24:48] All i got to do is sign over the beneficiary card to you. 我只要把受益人填成你
[24:51] I die. We’re rich. 我一死 我们就富有了
[24:54] You kind of really need a body to make this work. 你得搞个尸体才行
[24:58] Insurance companies won’t take your word on it. 保险公司不会相信你的
[25:01] That maid of yours,kylie– she really does a crap job. 你的小服务生 Kylie 她实在不怎么样
[25:06] No way. 不行
[25:08] She’s off-limits. 不能打她的主意
[25:09] She looks like me. 她和我长得很像
[25:10] With a little work,the right clothes,we could pass as twins. 稍微打扮 换件合适的衣服 我们就能变成双胞胎
[25:13] I’ve never asked you for anything,not once,but i’m asking now. 我从没向你要求过什么 一次也没 现在我请求你
[25:18] We don’t have the time. 我们没有时间了
[25:20] And she already trusts you. 她已经很信任你
[25:22] It’s perfect. 这是个完美的计划
[25:26] I won’t do it. 我不会这么做
[25:26] You don’t have a choice. 你别无选择
[25:28] Your other option is run,for the rest of your life. 要不然你下半辈子都得逃命
[25:32] Because lenny’s just the first. Lenny只是第一个
[25:33] There’s more out there,guaranteed. 还会有更多人追上门 我保证
[25:35] We reached the end of the line,baby. 我们玩过头了 亲爱的
[25:38] But with this,not only do we disappear,we do it rich. 但有了这个 我们不但能消失 还能带着大笔钱消失
[25:47] Then you can buy any kind of normal you want. 然后你想过哪种正常生活都没问题
[25:54] So by the time i got the tape to anyone who’d listen, 等到终于有人愿听这带子时
[25:57] Margie and the kid had disappeared,and i mean vanished off the face of this earth. Margie和那孩子已经消失 从地球上消失得一干二净
[26:02] So margot was going to fake her own death using the boyfriend’s new girl? 所以Margot想用男友的新妞 伪造自己的死?
[26:06] Boyfriend? 男友?
[26:07] Is that what you guys think? 你们是这么想的?
[26:09] Spencer wasn’t margie’s boyfriend. Spencer不是Margie的男友
[26:12] He was her son. 是她的儿子
[26:22] Heard about mother issues before. But this is messed up. 我听说过不称职的母亲 但这太搞了
[26:25] Must’ve had the kid when she was 14. 肯定是14岁时怀上
[26:27] Put him to work before he could talk. 他还没学会说话就逼他去骗人
[26:29] Conspiracy,fraud,murder. 同谋 欺诈 谋杀
[26:31] Hallmarks of any mother-son relationship. 母子关系的特点
[26:33] Got it. 找到了
[26:35] I found the insurance policy. 我找到保险文件了
[26:37] Three million dollars,taken out on margot mckinney. 3百万美元 Margot Mckinney
[26:40] Payable to… Linus larrabee. 受益人是Linus Larrabee
[26:43] Expired three years ago. 三年前过期了
[26:45] Woman takes a bullet to the skull, 脑袋中了一枪
[26:46] Manages to hold on three years after her insurance expires. 保险过期后 还撑了3年
[26:49] What i call resolve. 我认为是执着
[26:51] Now,who’s linus larrabee? 谁是Linus Larrabee?
[26:53] Figure spencer can shed some light. 也许Spencer能告诉我们点什么
[26:55] ‘Cause he’s been so forthright up to now? 因为他一直很坦白?
[26:58] Doesn’t matter. 用不着了
[26:59] Spencer ducked his tail an hour ago. Spencer一个小时前把便衣甩掉了
[27:00] Lost in a crowd of tourists by independence park. 混在独立公园的一群游客中跑了
[27:04] That slick son of a bitch. 狡猾的混蛋
[27:05] On the other hand,we’ve got a lead on kylie kramer,the motel maid. 另外 找到了Kylie Kramer的线索 那个旅馆服务生
[27:09] Not dead? 没死?
[27:10] Very much alive. 活得好好的
[27:11] She’s got a history,too. 她也有前科
[27:13] Juvenile record. 少年犯
[27:14] So it’s sealed. 那么说她的档案是保密的 (美国少年犯的档案法定不对外开放)
[27:15] Not anymore. 不再是了
[27:17] Kylie’s father went down for rape when she was nine. Kylie 9岁时 爸爸就因为强奸坐牢
[27:20] Put her in bad with men from the start. 这让她一开始就对男人没好印象
[27:23] This girl’s no joke. 这女孩不是盖的
[27:25] Stalking charges,battery. Agg assault? 被指控跟踪 殴打 暴力袭击?
[27:28] Knifed a guy who was two-timing her. 用刀捅了一个背叛她的男人
[27:30] Maybe kylie gets wind of margot’s plan to do her in… 也许Kylie知道Margot准备把她…
[27:33] Does margot first. 先干掉了Margot
[27:43] Spencer was good. You know? Spencer很棒 你知道吗?
[27:45] Better than them other slugs out there. 比其他男人好
[27:47] kind of guy you want to hang on to,huh? 是你喜欢的那种人?
[27:49] Believe me,girl,i tried,with everything i got. 相信我 我试过 使尽全身招数
[27:54] Mother issues,right? 母亲的问题?
[27:56] Same story,different book. 换汤不换药
[27:58] If it’s not a wife,it’s a mom. 不是妻子 就是母亲
[28:01] Margot was a bitch on wheels. Margot是个不折不扣的婊子
[28:04] Bitch that deserved to die? 活该被杀死的婊子?
[28:05] That’s not me saying it. 我没这么说
[28:08] I heard you were handy with a blade,push comes to shove. 你也曾拿刀子捅过人
[28:12] Troubled youth is what they call it. 问题青年 大家都这样说
[28:15] But that’s the past. 但那都过去了
[28:17] Like to believe you,kylie. 很想相信你 Kylie
[28:19] The only problem is margot was looking to take you out of the picture. 问题是Margot计划把你干掉
[28:23] you still being here,and her being dead… 现在你还活着 她却死了
[28:26] Brings up questions. 让人怀疑
[28:28] Well,maybe i have some answers. 也许我能回答
[28:33] I told you,margot. I don’t want it. 我说了 Margot 我不想要这个
[28:35] Of course you do. It’s godiva. 你当然想要 是Godiva巧克力
[28:41] It’s got sauce inside. 里面有调料
[28:43] Not sauce,cherry cordial. 不是调料 是樱桃酒
[28:45] It’s not a thousand-dollar napkin. 这又不是上千块钱的围兜
[28:47] Margot,she’s an adult. Margot 她是大人了
[28:48] Well,all evidence to the contrary. 事实看起来不是
[28:51] Now,let’s see if we’ve made any improvement. 看看有没有成果了
[28:57] What the hell is this? 这什么啊?
[29:00] I think you look great. 我觉得很漂亮
[29:02] I look like you. 我看着像你
[29:05] But that’s what spencer likes,dear. Spencer就喜欢这样 亲爱的
[29:08] No. I liked her the way she was. 不 我喜欢她原来的样子
[29:12] Oh,don’t frown,kylie. 别皱眉头 Kylie
[29:13] Show off those pearly whites we fixed for you. 配上我们给你挑的珍珠项链 出去炫耀一翻
[29:17] The bill’s paid. 账单有人付了
[29:19] By whom? 谁付的?
[29:20] A red-headed woman. 一个红头发的女人
[29:21] She left this,said it belongs to him. 留下了这个 说是他的
[29:27] How’d she find us? 她怎么找到我们的?
[29:29] We’ve got to complete this tonight. 我们今晚就得了结这事
[29:30] – We can’t. – We don’t got a choice,spencer. – 不行 – 我们没有选择了 Spencer
[29:33] Complete what? 了结什么事?
[29:40] Should’ve seen the looks on their faces. 你们应该看看他们当时的表情
[29:42] Like they just got goosed or something. 就好像他们刚被人揍了一样
[29:45] What happened after that? 之后发生了什么?
[29:46] I go to spencer’s room that night and he is gone. 我去了Spencer的房间 但他已经走了
[29:49] I mean,not a trace. 什么痕迹也没留下
[29:50] Margot,too… Margot也是
[29:52] Along with my last chance at something real. 带走了我最后一丝希望
[29:55] Take it from me,girl… 听我一句
[29:57] You dodged a bullet. 你躲过了一颗子弹
[30:01] Rush.
[30:02] Your boss made a mistake. 你的上司犯错了
[30:04] Should’ve put you on my tail. 应该让你来监视我
[30:06] Where are you,spencer? 你在哪 Spencer?
[30:07] Haven’t guessed my real name yet? 还没猜出我的真名?
[30:10] I’m not playing games. 我可不喜欢玩游戏
[30:12] Go to the beginning,figure it out. 回到案件开头 弄清楚
[30:14] When you do,i’ll be waiting. 我会等着
[30:19] you lied to us,melissa. 你说谎了 Melissa
[30:21] You weren’t over spencer,far from it. 你没有放弃Spencer 正好相反
[30:23] You were following him. 你跟踪了他
[30:25] Looking to settle the score. 想给自己讨公道
[30:27] That’s not true. 不是的
[30:30] A witness places you at a philadelphia hair salon with margot same day she took a bullet. 有人证明你在费城的一家美发店出现过 Margot死的同一天
[30:36] Got a registered nine-millimeter beretta,belongs to your husband. 找到一把9毫米口径的贝瑞塔枪 登记在你丈夫名下
[30:39] They took from you,melissa. 他们拿了你的钱 Melissa
[30:41] Played you like a cheap piano. 把你哄得团团转
[30:43] He nearly destroyed my marriage. 他几乎毁了我的婚姻
[30:45] I don’t doubt it. 我深信如此
[30:47] Trying to explain away all that cash. 要解释清楚那么多钱都去了哪
[30:49] It wasn’t the money. 不是钱的问题
[30:51] It was the humiliation. 是羞辱
[30:53] They were laughing at me. 他们都在嘲笑我
[30:58] You couldn’t let that stand. 你无法忍受
[31:01] I tracked him down. 我跟踪他
[31:04] Took weeks. 花了好几个星期
[31:06] Calling every damn country club in new jersey,new york,pennsylvania. 找遍了所有的乡村俱乐部 纽泽西 纽约 宾夕法尼亚
[31:11] And that’s when you decided to kill them. 然后你决定杀了他们
[31:14] I watched them at the motel. 我在旅馆门口监视他们
[31:18] Waited for dark. 等到天黑
[31:21] For my moment… 等着时机出现…
[31:24] I saw a woman going into spencer’s room. 我看到一个女人进了Spencer的房间
[31:27] At first,i thought it was margot,but it wasn’t. 开始我以为是Margot 但不是她
[31:52] Margot was in the next room Margot在隔壁房间
[31:54] Then everything just got crazy. 之后事情变得非常可怕
[32:02] Oh,my god,oh,my god,oh,my god. 哦 我的天 我的天
[33:05] I don’t know what the hell happened and i don’t want to know. 我不知道到底发生了什么 也不想知道
[33:09] I left. 我离开了
[33:10] Tried to forget i was ever there. 努力忘记我去过那里
[33:25] So kylie and spencer double-crossed margot. 那么说 Kylie和Spencer合谋把Margot耍了
[33:28] They fake her murder,make it look real. 他们伪造了Kylie的死 做得看上去象真事
[33:31] Why? 为什么?
[33:33] They needed her to sign the beficiary card on the insurance. 他们需要她在保险单上签字
[33:37] That means margot the master grifter got beat at her own game. Margot这个骗子大王被自己设的局害死了
[34:01] I did what you said. 我照你说的做了
[34:03] I went to the beginning. 从头开始
[34:06] Blossburg. 布罗斯堡
[34:09] Not much consensus on margot,except everyone remembers she loved those old movies… 大家对Margot各持其辞 但都说她爱看老电影
[34:16] Especially sabrina. 尤其是<龙凤配>
[34:18] Yeah,must have seen it a thousand times. 对 肯定看过上千次
[34:21] It’s a good one. 好电影
[34:25] What was humphrey bogart’s name in it again? 汉弗莱-博加特在里面叫什么名字来着?
[34:30] Linus…
[34:32] Larrabee.
[34:34] Linus larrabee.
[34:38] The same name’s on the hotel registry. 他在旅店登记时用的名字
[34:42] Also,the beneficiary on margot’s insurance policy. Margot的保险受益人也叫这名字
[34:46] Your birth name,right? 这是你的真名 对吧?
[34:50] Yeah,margot thought it sounded fancy. 对 Margot觉得它很特别
[34:55] It didn’t do me any favors on the playground. 但其实没帮到我什么
[34:59] I know what it’s like. 我可以想象的到
[35:02] Having a difficult mother. 有一个这样的妈妈
[35:04] Took you out on the road early,huh? 很早就开始让你工作吧?
[35:07] Put me to work at six. 6岁就开始了
[35:09] Well,that kind of life,anyone could understand your anger. 过那种生活 谁都能理解你的愤怒
[35:16] Playing the sympathy card. 你在装同情吗?
[35:20] Is that your game,lilly? 这就是你的打算 Lilly?
[35:22] You wanted me to find you here. Why? 你想让我找到你 为什么?
[35:28] I’d never hurt margot. 我从未伤害过Margot
[35:30] I took care of her all those years. 这些年我一直照顾她
[35:33] Because she was your mother. 因为她是你妈妈
[35:34] She was the only one who knew me. 因为她是唯一懂我的人
[35:37] No one will ever love me the way she did. 没有人像她一样爱我
[35:44] Then why’d you kill her? 那你为什么杀死她?
[35:49] You’re a con man. 你是个骗子
[35:51] Probably lie with your last breath. 大概下土安葬前还在说谎
[35:56] But i need you to be honest. 但我需要你说实话
[35:59] Not for me. 不是为了我
[36:03] For margot. 为了Margot
[36:07] For your mother. 为了你妈妈
[36:10] I just wanted to be normal. 我只想当一个普通人
[36:20] Stand up,baby. You’re going to get blood everywhere. 站起来 宝贝 你会弄的到处是血
[36:24] Come on. Move. 快点 动起来
[36:34] Got to go now,baby. 该走了 宝贝
[37:01] Everything’s going to be okay. 一切都会好的
[37:05] I’ll make sure of it. 我保证
[37:08] You have to sign the beneficiary card over to me. 你先把保险单签了
[37:11] You earned it tonight,kid. 你今晚的表现赢得了它 孩子
[37:18] Guess i did. 我猜也是
[37:21] We’ll dump the body,get rid of the car. 把尸体和车都扔了
[37:23] I got the bus tickets,too. 车票我已经买好了
[37:35] Blanks? 空弹?
[37:41] I didn’t think you had it in you. 没想到你居然有这种想法
[37:44] Honestly,i didn’t see it coming at all. Work of art,darling. 老实说我完全没想到 真是出色 亲爱的
[37:49] And who knew you had a brain? 谁知道你也有一手?
[37:51] Spencer,do it already. Spencer 快点动手
[37:55] Put the gun wn,dolinus. 把枪放下 Linus
[37:57] She’s not worth it. 她不值得你这么做
[37:58] Shut up,margot. 闭嘴 Margot
[37:59] I did it all for you because i love you. 我这么做都是为了你 我爱你
[38:04] You’re the only one who matters. 你才是最重要的人
[38:06] Don’t listen to her,spencer. 别听她说 Spencer
[38:08] The day you were born,i swore you’d have a better life. 你出生那天 我就发誓要让你过上好生活
[38:12] You’re my only reason to live,linus. 你是我活下来的动力 Linus
[38:15] You’re my son. 你是我的儿子
[38:20] I can’t. 我做不到
[38:21] And i’m your mother. 我是你妈妈
[38:24] You’re a monster. 你是个魔鬼
[38:27] Mama? 妈妈?
[38:32] Mama? 妈妈?
[38:35] Say something. 说话啊
[38:38] Please. 求你了
[38:42] I’m sorry,mama. 对不起 妈妈
[38:45] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[38:53] I wanted so bad to have my own life, 我太想拥有自己的生活了
[38:58] to be free of her. 离开她
[39:01] Now after all these years,you are. 这么多年之后 你是自由身了
[39:07] And i’m so… 失去她…
[39:11] Lost without her. 我完全迷失了
[39:22] It was his idea… 那是他的主意…
[39:24] The whole thing. 整件事都是
[39:26] Take her down and get the money. 杀了她拿走钱
[39:29] But i never had a chance with that woman in his life. 但因为她 我什么都没得到
[39:32] He was what she made him. 是她成就的他
[39:34] She was his mother. 他们是母子
[39:36] We were supposed to be free after. 那之后我们本该远走高飞
[39:43] But spencer just sat there,staring at her. 但Spencer只是坐在那 瞪着她
[39:47] So you did everything. 所以你搞定一切
[39:51] Cleaned the room,dumped the body,the car. 打扫房间 扔掉尸体和车
[39:56] All he had to do was come and get me. 他只需要来找我
[40:00] He never showed. 但他没来
[40:05] Three days i waited… 我等了三天…
[40:09] And then i heard the news on the radio. 然后听到新闻广播
[40:16] That bitch was still alive. 那个贱货还活着
[40:31] I’ve been waiting. 我一直在等你
[40:35] Where were you? 你去哪了?
[40:43] Spencer. It’s time to go before somebody sees us here. Spencer 该走了 不能让任何人看到我们在这
[40:52] I did this for you,you know? 我这么做是为你
[40:55] For our dreams. Remember? 为了我们的梦想 记得吗?
[41:01] We’re free now. We can go anywhere we want. 我们自由了 想去哪都行
[41:07] Please don’t make me go alone. 求你别让我一个人走
[41:12] I can’t leave her. 我不能离开她
[41:15] She’s my mother. 她是我妈妈
[42:11] “One More Try” A1 片尾曲 “One More Try”
[44:20] Cold Case Season05 Episode05 Thick As Thieves 铁证悬案
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme