Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Get in the car, homegirl! 上车啊 宅女!
[00:23] Yeah, it’s party time, yo! 是啊 玩乐时间到了!
[00:24] They’re here! 他们来了!
[00:29] You don’t have to go, Anna. Anna 你可以不去的
[00:33] Not every Amish person leaves for rumspringa. 不是所有的阿门派教徒都得Rumspringa的 (该教派满16岁的青年必经阶段)
[00:35] Mom. 妈
[00:37] That’s why you never got to see the ocean 这就是您去不了您一直想去的
[00:38] like you always wanted. 大海的原因啦
[00:40] Today’s my birthday. 今天是我的生日
[00:41] I’m-I’m-I’m 16. 我…我…我都16岁了
[00:44] I didn’t forget. 我没忘呢
[00:50] It’s soil from the garden, 这是花园里的土
[00:52] so you won’t forget where home is. 让你不会忘记家的方向
[00:54] I couldn’t find any sand. 我找不到沙子
[00:56] Don’t worry, Mom. 别担心 妈妈
[00:57] I’m going to see the real ocean. 我要去看的是真正的大海呢
[01:01] I love you. 我爱你
[01:02] And I love you. 我爱你
[01:15] Get in, get in. 上车 上车
[01:18] Put this in– it’s great. 放这个吧 超好听呢
[01:20] Write to me every day. 每天都给我写信吧
[01:21] Tell me what it’s like out there. 告诉我那儿是什么样的
[01:23] Every single day. I promise. 一天一封 我答应你
[01:25] Whoo! Let’s do it. 哇哦! 出发
[01:41] How fast can you get us to the train station? 你多快能把我们送到火车站那儿啊?
[01:42] The train station? 火车站?
[01:44] We’re going to Philadelphia, Rachel. 我们去费城呢 Rachel
[01:46] Philadelphia? 费城?
[01:47] That’s a city– a big city. 那可是城市…大城市
[01:49] The bigger the better. 越大越好呢
[01:58] Anna.
[03:13] City kicked in for some new windows. 新气象把这里都弄得死气沉沉的
[03:16] Only took them five months. 才用了五个月
[03:19] Nice not having that constant reminder. 幸好没接到那张通知书
[03:23] Heard IAD came by last week and talked to Scotty. 听说上周IAD过来找Scotty谈话了
[03:26] Yeah, he talk to you anything about it? 是啊 他有跟你透露点什么吗?
[03:28] – No. – You’re detectives. – 没有 – 你们是警探
[03:30] Right? 对吧?
[03:34] And you are? 你是?
[03:35] Sarah Gunden.
[03:36] My sister Anna disappeared a year ago. 我姐姐Anna一年前失踪了
[03:39] We deal in homicides, not missing persons. 我们处理的是谋杀案 不是失踪人口
[03:41] She wrote to me 她天天给我写信
[03:42] every day, just like she promised, 跟她答应我的一样
[03:46] and then her letters just stopped. 然后她的信曳然而止
[03:50] And what was your sister doing in Philly? 你姐姐在费城干吗?
[03:52] She came here on rumspringa. 她是来过Rumspringa的
[03:54] Mine started today. 我的是今天开始
[03:55] Rumspringa. That that Amish-kids-gone-wild thing? Rumspringa 阿门派小孩放纵的日子?
[03:59] The day we turn 16, all rules stop. 我们满16岁那天 所有的清规戒律都不算数
[04:01] We’re allowed to go into the world, 我们被允许入世
[04:03] do English things, till we decide to go back. 做我们想做的 直到我们决定回家为止
[04:06] Maybe your sister liked our ways better. 或许你姐姐更喜欢我们的生活方式吧
[04:08] Anna wouldn’t have just disappeared without telling me. “A Anna不会不告而别的
[04:10] I just know. 我就知道
[04:13] Something happened to her. 她出事了
[04:19] Last one’s dated August 20, 2006. 最后一封是2006年8月20号
[04:22] It’s a Kensington postmark. 邮戳是Kensington的
[04:24] Ain’t exactly the tea-and-crumpets part of town. 这绝对不是镇子里 优哉闲哉的玩乐方式
[04:26] You know who she was staying with? 你知道她跟谁在一起吗?
[04:27] A friend. 一个朋友
[04:29] She didn’t use names. 她没说名字
[04:30] Anna ever have any broken bones? Anna的骨头有没有损伤过呢?
[04:32] Dental work? 牙齿弄过没有?
[04:33] Something to identify her? 有什么可以确认她身份的?
[04:35] She’s missing a tooth in the back. 她后边掉了一颗牙
[04:37] The way our dentist fixes cavities. 我们那儿的牙医补过了
[04:40] Is there a number we can reach you? 留个电话我们联系你吧?
[04:45] Verkler’s? Verkler商店?
[04:46] It’s a farm supply store down the road from my home. 我家那条路上的一家农产品供应店
[04:49] They’ll find me. 在那儿能找到我
[04:50] How? Smoke signals? 怎么找? 烧狼烟么?
[04:55] You’re not staying in Philly? 你不留在费城了?
[04:57] The only reason I care about rumspringa 我关心Rumspringa的唯一原因
[04:59] is to find out what happened to my sister. 就是想搞清楚我姐姐到底怎么了
[05:06] Amish kid in Philadelphia. 在费城的阿门派小孩
[05:09] A babe in the woods. 带枷示众者
[05:10] Should’ve stayed where she belonged. 属于哪里她就该留在哪里
[05:23] SYNC:阿比么给
[05:47] Talked to IAD. 和IAD谈过了
[05:49] Guy’s a real son of a bitch. 那家伙真他妈混蛋
[05:52] No kidding. 很严肃
[05:53] Yeah, and he knew about the Burrell job, 是啊 他知道Burrell那单活
[05:55] what went down, and for the life of me, 是怎么搞砸的 我这辈子
[05:58] I can’t figure out how he found out about that. 都搞不清楚他是怎么知道的
[06:01] I don’t know either. 我也不知道
[06:03] A lot of smoke and mirrors, these investigations. 层层迷雾 环绕着这些调查
[06:06] Sure about that, boss? 你确信吗 老大?
[06:10] You want to rephrase that, Scotty? 你想改证词吗 Scotty?
[06:13] Is that in my file? 我的档案里边有写那个吗?
[06:15] Vigilante dad tried to kill Burrell Vigilante试图杀害Burrell
[06:17] based on info you gave him. 是根据你给他的信息
[06:20] You think no one was going to figure that out? 你觉得会没人发现么?
[06:22] Are you saying everyone knows? 你是说大家都知道?
[06:24] Your own fault, Scotty. 是你自己的错 Scotty
[06:28] You screwed up. 你干的够糟的
[06:39] No shortage of Jane Does 在这友爱之城里
[06:40] in the City of Brotherly Love. 从来不缺少无名尸体
[06:43] What happens when you got 406 homicides in a calendar year. 一年里接到406宗谋杀案 你还能怎样呢
[06:47] Here’s something. 这儿有些东西
[06:47] 16-to-18-year-old female, missing molar. 16至18岁女性 少一颗臼齿
[06:50] DOD between August 10 and September 10, 2006. 国防部 2006年8月10日至9月10日
[06:54] Postmark date of Anna’s last letter fits. 和Anna最后一封信的邮戳日期符合
[06:57] City demolition crew found her body in the basement 城市整改队在Kensington的
[06:59] of an abandoned apartment building in Kensington. 一幢废弃建筑物的地下室发现了她的尸体
[07:02] Emerald Street. Emerald大街
[07:03] Surface abrasions on her heels, carpet fibers. 脚后跟磨损 有地毯纤维残留
[07:06] Well, she was dragged there. 她是被拖到那里去的
[07:08] I’ll check real estate files for owners. 我查了那幢楼盘真实业主的档案
[07:10] Cause of death’s a five-inch serrated knife. 致命伤为一个五英寸的锯齿刀伤
[07:13] Ouch. 哦
[07:14] No signs of sexual trauma. 无性侵犯迹象
[07:16] No drugs or alcohol in her system. 体内无药品或酒精残留
[07:18] And no suspects. 无可疑人员
[07:19] Case went cold almost from day one. 案子打第一天起就成了悬案
[07:21] What’s an Amish girl doing 这个阿门派女孩
[07:22] in an abandoned apartment building in Kensington? 在一幢Kensington的废弃建筑地下室干什么?
[07:26] Dressed like this. 还穿成这样
[07:28] That don’t look so Amish to me. 在我看来可不像阿门派的风格
[07:30] Maybe she runs out of money, turns to the streets? 也许她缺钱于是就到街上去赚点?
[07:32] Gets killed by a john? 被一个嫖客杀害?
[07:34] Roller coaster rumspringa. 跌荡起伏的Rumspringa啊
[07:36] We get anything from those letters she wrote? 她写的这些信有什么发现吗?
[07:38] Nah, just the typical teenage angst. 没什么 就是些少女时期的焦虑
[07:40] Kid that age– ain’t easy survivin’ a brand-new culture. 这个年纪的孩子 不太容易适应一个崭新的环境
[07:43] And you would know? 你怎么知道?
[07:46] My dad– 我爸爸
[07:47] he came here from Cuba when he was 15. 他15岁时从古巴来到这里
[07:50] This type of thing changes a person. 这种事情可以改变一个人
[07:55] We, uh, Photoshop her picture 我们把这张
[07:58] with Amish clothes, 穿着阿门派服饰的照片处理后
[07:59] recirculate it, maybe get lucky. 打算向外公布 希望有所收获
[08:02] Well, who’s going to Lancaster, 那谁去Lancaster
[08:03] see if the family can make an ID? 去看看那个家族能否确认下她的身份?
[08:06] I hear the Amish don’t like outsiders too much. 我听说阿门派的人不太喜欢外来者
[08:08] Not into chasing some horse and buggies? 总不至于兴师动众地驱赶你们吧?
[08:12] Hell, no. 不会
[08:15] No, don’t look at me. 不 别看我
[08:17] So, who’s going? 那么 谁去呢?
[08:22] What the hell these people do all day? 这些人整天到底在干些什么?
[08:24] No TV, phone. 没有电视 没有电话
[08:26] Place is like a Colonial day reenactment. 就像当年的殖民地
[08:29] Quit gawking. 别傻看
[08:31] And they’re looking at us like we’re the weirdoes. 他们看我们就好像我们很古怪
[08:39] May I help you? 有什么能帮忙吗?
[08:40] Philly PD, Mrs. Gunden. 费城警探 Gunden女士
[08:45] We’re here about your daughter. 我们来是因为你女儿
[08:46] You found Anna? 你们找到Anna了?
[08:48] You brought these outsiders here? 是你把这些外来者带来的?
[08:53] Where is my sister? 我姐姐在哪儿?
[08:54] We have a photo we’d like you to look at. 我们有张照片你得看看
[08:56] For identification purposes. 为了确认身份
[08:58] Identification purposes? 确认身份?
[09:00] A Jane Doe. 无名氏
[09:02] A girl without a name? 没有名字的女孩
[09:05] We think it might be her. 我们觉得可能会是她
[09:18] We’d like to ask a few questions about the day she left. 我们要问你些关于她离开那天的问题
[09:21] No. 不
[09:22] Ma’am? 夫人?
[09:24] Whatever happened to my daughter… 无论我女儿怎么样了…
[09:27] it was God’s will. 都是上帝的意愿
[09:30] It’s not our place to interfere. 我们不该干涉
[09:33] It’s the Amish way. 这是阿门派的宗旨
[09:36] Well, it’s our job to get to the truth of what happened. 得知事实真相是我们的工作
[09:39] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[09:42] She left with Rachel Wagler, 她和Rachel Wagler走的
[09:45] her best friend. 她最好的朋友
[09:46] She lives down the road. 她住在路坡下
[09:49] I’d like to see my daughter. 我想见到我的女儿
[09:52] We’ll make arrangements to get her back to you 我会安排好尽快
[09:53] as soon as possible. 带她回来
[09:55] My baby has to come home. 我的宝贝得回家
[10:08] Philly PD. 费城警探
[10:09] Is this Rachel Wagler’s home? 是Rachel Wagler的家么?
[10:11] Yes. 是的
[10:12] She’s inside. 她在里面
[10:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:15] You can wait here… sir. 你可以在这儿等…先生
[10:33] Rachel?
[10:37] I’m Detective Rush. 我是Rush探员
[10:39] Philly Homicide. 费城命案科的
[10:41] Homicide? 命案?
[10:42] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[10:43] I’m here about Anna Gunden. 我是来问问Anna Gunden的事
[10:47] Her family just 她家人刚刚
[10:48] identified her body. 确认了她的尸体
[10:55] Is there some way I can help you? 我怎样才能帮你?
[10:57] Understand the two of you 知道你们两人
[10:58] went to the city together. 是一起进城的
[11:00] I barely even remember that. 我都记不起了
[11:02] Must have been some reason the two of you split up. 肯定由于什么原因你们俩分手了
[11:05] I… wanted to come home. 我…想回家
[11:08] She didn’t. 她还不想
[11:10] Why? 为什么?
[11:27] Mighty quiet around here. 这地方很安静
[11:31] Might want to give me a hand. 帮个忙行吗
[11:37] Hmm.
[11:41] You must miss her a lot. 你一定很想念她
[11:43] It’s a real tragedy. 这是活生生的悲剧
[11:46] She’s better off in the afterlife. 她来生一定会过得更好
[11:48] I was talking about you. 我是在说你
[11:51] Not having your best friend around. 失去了最好的朋友
[11:53] And she never even got to meet your baby. 她再也看不到你的孩子了
[11:58] Of course I miss her. 我当然很想她
[12:00] So help me find the person who killed her. 那就帮助我找出杀害她的凶手
[12:06] I hated it out there. 我讨厌城里的样子
[12:09] The cars, 那些汽车
[12:10] the noise… 噪声…
[12:11] And the people– one minute they’re happy, 还有那里的人们 一开始还高高兴兴的
[12:14] the next they’re mad. 突然间就会发火
[12:16] You never knew what was going to happen next. 你永远不知道下一刻会怎样
[12:18] Anna didn’t mind? Anna不介意吗?
[12:21] No way. 一定不
[12:23] She loved chaos. 她喜欢混乱
[12:25] Blasting music. 要听爆耳朵的音乐
[12:27] No rules. 没有秩序
[12:30] What happened when you went to the city? 你们进城后发生了什么?
[12:32] Anna was in heaven. Anna很开心
[12:35] But for me.. 可对于我…
[12:38] it might as well have been another planet. 还不如在地上找个洞钻进去
[13:07] Jakob!
[13:11] Anna!
[13:12] Oh! 噢
[13:13] * Suddenly I see * Anna.
[13:21] Amish in the house! 呆在屋里的阿门乖乖女!
[13:23] What’s up, homegirl? 吹的什么风啊 宅女?
[13:24] What’s up? We made it. 什么风? 我们来了啊
[13:25] Gots any news from the homestead? 家里有什么消息吗?
[13:27] My parents still lame as always? 我父母的脚还瘸么?
[13:29] I haven’t seen them since I called you from Verkler’s. 自从上次在Verkler给你打电话后 我就没见过他们
[13:31] Yeah, no worries. 是啊 没什么好担心的嘛
[13:33] So, ready to par-tay or what? 那么 准备好参加聚会了吧?
[13:35] Definitely! What about the beach? 当然! 海滩怎么样?
[13:37] Shh. Relax, female-lady-girl. 别急 端庄的女孩
[13:39] Every damn Amish kid wanting to see the ocean. 所有阿门孩子都想看海
[13:42] First we gots a scene to check. 我们得先找个地点
[13:44] – All right? Come on. – Okay. – 好么? 来啊 – 好的
[13:46] Did you hear that? A party. 你听见了吗? 聚会呢
[13:48] But aren’t you scared? 你不害怕么?
[13:50] Nothing’s the same as home. 和家里完全不一样
[13:52] No one’s telling us what to do either. 也没人对我们指手画脚了
[13:54] “Keep your voices down, girls.” “说话小声点 姑娘”
[13:55] “Don’t be so proud, girls.” “别那么骄傲 姑娘”
[13:57] It’s hard to figure out who you are 当你循规蹈矩时
[13:58] when you’re just following rules. 就找不到自我了
[13:59] You promise to stay close? 你答应我两人不分开的?
[14:01] Yes. 我会的
[14:01] And if you get scared, just remember: 要是你害怕了 只要记住
[14:03] life is not a dress rehearsal. 生活不像彩排可以重来
[14:15] I wish I could take it all back. 我真想一切都没发生过
[14:18] Say I never cracked a beer, tried other things. 我永远都不会砸啤酒瓶啦 尝试其他的那些东西啦
[14:21] This Jakob character– 那个叫Jakob的人
[14:23] he Anna’s connection to the city? Anna在城里就联系的他?
[14:25] He left during rumspringa, decided not to be Amish anymore. 他在Rumspringa期间离开了 决定脱离阿门派的世界
[14:30] He loved the English world, 他热爱世俗的世界
[14:32] couldn’t understand 真搞不懂
[14:32] why anyone would want to come back. 为什么还要回来
[14:34] And you girls were staying with him? 你们和他呆在一起?
[14:36] At his apartment. 在他的住房
[14:37] Recall where that was? 还记得是哪里么?
[14:41] Frankford Avenue. Frankford大道
[14:42] In Kensington? 在Kensington?
[14:44] He said that was his “hood.” 他说那是他的”神袍”
[14:47] Why? 怎么了?
[14:59] You ready to go? 可以走了么?
[15:01] Yeah, let’s get outta here. 好吧 我们走
[15:24] Had me fooled, homeboy. 你把我耍了 宅男
[15:26] ??? pegge you for Amish. 没想到你也是阿门宗派的
[15:29] Amish? 阿门派?
[15:30] I said good-bye to those backward folks forever. 我已经和那些乡巴佬永远告别了
[15:33] So you’re English to the core now? 那你现在是个完完全全的正常人了?
[15:35] Word. 没错
[15:36] Got me a PlayStation, 我有Playstation游戏机
[15:38] 250 channels 250个频道的
[15:39] of satellite TV and a fridge 卫星电视 还有
[15:41] full of 40s. 装满了啤酒的电冰箱
[15:43] Yeah? 是吗?
[15:44] That your bait, luring Amish girls out to their death? 那就是你的诱饵 将阿门女孩引向死亡?
[15:49] I didn’t kill Anna. 我没有杀Anna
[15:51] I was helpi’ her out. 我在帮她脱离那个世界
[15:52] She wanted in, I took her to all the dope places. 她想加入 我就带她去了很多地方
[15:55] This relationship sexual? 有发生关系吗?
[15:57] Man, she was Amish! 老兄 她是阿门派的!
[15:58] You think I mess around with farm-raised tail? 你觉得我会和乡下女孩鬼混么?
[16:00] You talk that way around your mother? 你和你妈妈也这么说话?
[16:05] I’m just sayin’, 我是说
[16:07] maybe I could’ve eased her into the scene gentle. 也许我能温柔地对待她
[16:09] You know, given her a chance to accumulate. 让她有机会积累经验
[16:14] Anna…
[16:15] get herself into trouble her first night out? 第一次晚上出去有惹什么麻烦么?
[16:18] Nah, that was my bad. 不 那是我的错
[16:21] Girl had no business being in that punk’s crib, 女孩在那些鬼地方没有经验
[16:23] and I shoulda knew it… 我本该知道的…
[16:36] Rachel still won’t wake up. Rachel还没醒来
[16:38] Word! 那是!
[16:39] One adult beverage, that whale’s beached. 来杯成人饮料 就算是头鲸鱼也挡不住
[16:41] I promised I’d look out for her. 我答应要照看她的
[16:43] I don’t even know how long she’s been passed out up there. 可连她在那儿晕了多久都不知道
[16:46] It ain’t your fault 这不是你的错
[16:47] female-lady-girl slams her booze. 端庄的女孩喝得酩酊大醉而已
[16:49] Now, you ready to party or what? 现在 你准备好狂欢了吗?
[16:57] The hell’s Vince coming over for? Vince这家伙来干嘛?
[16:59] Who’s that? 他是谁?
[17:00] You don’t want to know. 你还是别知道
[17:01] He’s crazy. 他是疯子
[17:03] Hope it’s cool, uh, I heard about your party. 够酷的 听说你的聚会了
[17:05] Name’s Jakob. 我叫Jakob
[17:21] Damaged freak. 没救了
[17:22] I’ll be back. 我会回来
[17:24] Yo!
[17:24] The hell you doing? 你要干嘛?
[17:26] Living. 没事
[17:32] Girl had some kinda death wish. 女孩好像有求死之意
[17:34] I should’ve looked out for her better. 我本该多看着她点
[17:36] Well, what about that knife? 那把刀是什么样?
[17:37] Big-ass thing, you know, with them nasty jags on the side. 很凶悍 就是那种带边上带锯齿的
[17:41] Freak always had it on him. 那家伙总带在身上
[17:43] Is that right? 情况属实?
[17:44] Word on the street is 街上流传
[17:45] that he did some time in juvie for stabbing a kid to death. 他以前捅死了一个孩子 在少管所呆过一段时间
[18:14] This isn’t Thing Right Therapy. 这不算你的工作 对吧?
[18:17] Talking. 治疗 谈话
[18:19] I gotta put in my hours. 我会算进工作时间的
[18:21] Standard protocol. 标准流程
[18:22] Right. 是的
[18:26] Your daughter? 你女儿?
[18:29] Yes. 对
[18:32] Her name is Jessica. 她叫Jessica
[18:37] If you just wanna fill the paper work? 如果你愿意 签个字好么?
[18:40] Say I was here? 说明我来过
[19:03] Okay. 就这样吧
[19:05] Lilly?
[19:06] There’s a reason it’s required 和一个刚经历过枪案的人聊天
[19:07] to talk to someone after a shooting. 是有原因的吧
[19:09] Sure. 没错
[19:11] Traumatic event like that, yeah. 像那样的创伤 是的
[19:13] Are you having any trouble sleeping? 你睡觉没问题吧?
[19:15] Nightmares? 做噩梦吗?
[19:18] No. 没有
[19:22] Okay. 好的
[19:24] See you next week. 下周见
[19:38] Looks like him right here. 是这个人吧
[19:39] Yeah. 是的
[19:41] Vince Patrielli? 是Vince Patrielli吗?
[19:44] Who’s asking? 你是谁?
[19:45] Philly PD. 费城警探
[19:49] So, Vince…
[19:56] Want to try it again, dumbass? 还要再试试吗 混蛋?
[19:57] – I didn’t do nothing! – So why you running? – 我什么都没干! – 那你为什么跑?
[19:58] Felt like a workout. 就当是演习吧
[20:00] Checked your juvie records. 查一下你的少年犯记录
[20:01] Ain’t nothing about you knifing a guy. 看是不是会没有你捅人的事
[20:03] Bunch o’ bull to make you seem like a badass. 那么喜欢动粗 一定很会捣乱
[20:05] You off Anna Gunden 你杀了Anna Gunden
[20:07] to prove you were some kind of man? 来证明你还是个男人?
[20:11] She’s dead? 她死了?
[20:12] Aw, nice touch. 说到点子上了
[20:14] Hustler like you 象你这样的小混混
[20:15] acting like you give a crap on the Amish girl. 装成在阿门女孩面前只会说废话么?
[20:18] It ain’t like you think it was. 不像你们想得那样
[20:19] Then clue us in, ’cause the meter’s running. 可迹象表明就是那样啊
[20:22] She may have looked Amish, but she sure didn’t act it. 可能她看上去像阿门教的 但她做起事来就不像
[20:51] I have a spot like this, too. 我也住这样的地方
[20:55] I have six brothers and sisters. 我有六个兄弟姐妹
[20:58] Louder than tornadoes. 声音比龙卷风还响
[21:01] I bet it’s even better up on the roof. 我打赌屋顶会比这儿好
[21:04] Ain’t gettin!up there in that muumuu. 你不会就穿成这样上去吧
[21:06] So fix it. 对了
[21:08] Make me look English, not Amish. 这让我看上去像正常人 而不像阿门派人
[21:10] My clothes, they’re… 我的衣服 有点…
[21:12] Stupid? 愚蠢?
[21:15] Fix them. 可以改的
[21:17] With this… 用这个…
[21:29] How do you know I won’t do more? 你怎么知道我不会干点别的?
[21:32] Like cut you? 比如说割你衣服?
[21:35] Because you believe in God. 因为你相信上帝
[21:40] Yeah, right. 是的 没错
[21:43] If God exists, he was taking work off the day I was born. 如果上帝存在 那他在我出生的那天没来上班
[21:50] Your parents don’t live here, do they? 你父母不住在这儿 是吗?
[21:52] What’s your problem? 你想问什么?
[21:53] I just meant you’re alone, aren’t you? 我是说 你一个人住 对吗?
[21:58] Maybe. 也许吧
[22:01] So, why do you have a spot like this? 那为什么住这么一个地方?
[22:05] Guess I just don’t like people much. 大概是因为我不喜欢和人接触
[22:10] Maybe I was waiting for you. 或者是因为我要等你
[22:31] Turn. 转过去
[22:41] I look… 我看上去有点…
[22:42] Sick. 病态
[22:44] You can’t tell I’m Amish? 你看不出我是阿门派人?
[22:45] No way. 绝对看不出
[22:49] Well, maybe a little. 好像有点…
[23:08] We partied together 24/7, 我们彻日彻夜的狂欢
[23:10] maybe two, three weeks. 大概两三周的时间
[23:13] Then she split. 后来她走了
[23:15] No good-bye, nothing. 没道别 没留下什么
[23:16] That’s a nice story, Vince. 故事不错 Vince
[23:18] Your summer of love. 你的夏日恋情
[23:20] Those Amish kids– they always go back, right? 这些阿门派的孩子 都会回去的吧?
[23:23] I thought that’s what happened. 我想应该是这样的
[23:24] Where’d this knife of yours go? 你的那把刀在哪儿?
[23:25] Someone stole it. 被人偷走了
[23:28] Around the time Anna took off. 差不多就在Anna走的那会儿
[23:30] Didn’t seem like an odd coincidence? 这也太巧合了吧?
[23:32] Not till you tell me she’s dead. 不知道她死了就不算巧合
[23:36] Can I go now? 我能走了吗?
[23:37] Nah. I think I’ll hang onto you for a while. 不行 我得扣你一会儿
[23:42] Valens.
[23:44] Right. 好
[23:46] Pharmacist in Kensington ID’d Anna’s photo. Kensington的一个药剂师认出了Anna的照片
[23:49] She came into the store 大概一年前
[23:50] about a year ago, but she wasn’t the one 她来过店里 但不是那个
[23:51] sporting the Amish-wear. 穿阿门派服饰的人
[23:53] She was with a friend? 她和朋友来的?
[23:54] Yeah, kind of mousy girl. 是的 有一个很害羞的女孩
[23:56] Brown hair, maybe five foot, three. 褐色的头发 大概5英尺3寸高
[23:58] Sounds like Rachel Wagler. 听上去像Rachel Wagler
[24:00] Mm.
[24:02] Anna was the one wearing normal clothes? Anna穿的是正常的衣服?
[24:04] I don’t know if you’d call them normal. 我不知道 要是你觉得那是正常
[24:06] The dress was all ripped up, kind of dirty looking. 裙子都撕碎了 脏兮兮的样子
[24:09] But you know kids these days. 但你知道现在的孩子就这样
[24:11] You have a pretty good memory. 你的记性真好
[24:13] I remember all my shoplifters. 在我店里偷东西的我都记得
[24:22] This color’s sick. 这颜色有点恶心
[24:23] Don’t you think? 你觉得呢?
[24:24] Sick? 恶心?
[24:26] You should hear yourself. 你别跟我说话
[24:27] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[24:29] Are you mad at me or something? 你生我的气?
[24:31] I want to go home. 我想回家
[24:33] We’re just starting to have fun. 我们刚玩得高兴
[24:35] You mean you and Vince. 你在说你和Vince吧
[24:39] Well, I think I’m, you know… 是啊 我大概是 你明白的…
[24:42] What, in love? 什么 爱上他了?
[24:44] Why are you acting like this? 你干嘛这副样子?
[24:47] God. 天
[24:48] Why did I listen to you? 我当初为什么要听你?
[24:50] About coming here? 后悔来这儿?
[24:51] We didn’t want any more rules. 我们不想再那么守规矩了
[24:52] You didn’t want rules. 是你不想要规矩
[24:54] I like rules. 我喜欢规矩
[24:55] I like being Amish. 我喜欢做个阿门教徒
[24:57] It’s not my fault nothin’s good enough for you. 你自己不喜欢那样不是我的错
[24:59] All right, young lady. 好了 小姐
[25:01] I didn’t do anything. 我没买什么
[25:01] I was talking to her. 我在说她
[25:02] I knew you wouldn’t pay for that. 我知道你不想付钱
[25:08] A pregnancy test? 孕检试剂?
[25:12] But… who was it? 可是…他是谁?
[25:15] If you tell anyone, I’ll kill you. 如果你告诉别人 我会杀了你
[25:18] I swear, Anna, I’ll kill you. 我发誓 Anna 我会杀了你的
[25:23] Wouldn’t usually expect the dowdy one 我也没想到那个衣衫褴褛的
[25:25] to have the sticky fingers, but… 会是个小偷 可是…
[25:27] You press charges? 你起诉她了吗?
[25:29] Girl in a predicament like that, Amish and all– 一个阿门女孩处于那样的困境
[25:33] I figured she had enough problems. 我想她是够麻烦的了
[25:35] And her problem’s just going a whole lot worse. 她的麻烦就是她的整个天塌了
[25:40] So, if Rachel’s pregnant 这么说 要是Rachel在
[25:41] in August ’06… 8月6日已经怀了孕…
[25:43] What’s term, 40 weeks? 大概会是多久呢 40周?
[25:47] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[25:49] Well, maybe this son of hers ain’t so Amish after all. 也许她怀的这个孩子不是阿门人的种
[25:51] If you want to split hairs, her kid won’t decide 如果你想斤斤计较的话 她的孩子在Rumspringa之前
[25:54] if he’s Amish till after rumspringa. 可是无法确定自己 就一定是阿门人的哦
[25:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:00] Been needing one of these. 正想要这么一个
[26:01] Yeah, I heard about shop class, Nick. 是啊 Nick 我听说有购物一族
[26:04] You going native on us? 你带我们去逛逛?
[26:05] You should take a trip out there. 你是该出去玩玩
[26:06] No, thanks. 不了 谢谢
[26:08] You ever notice when the power goes out 你们注意到一停电
[26:10] all the buzzing stops? 那些嗡嗡作响的东西就停下来了?
[26:12] Streetlights, 街灯
[26:13] refrigerators, stuff you didn’t even know 冰箱 和一些不知道什么
[26:15] makes noise? 发出噪音的东西?
[26:17] That’s what it’s like. 那时就像
[26:19] Pure silence. 纯粹的安静
[26:22] He is goin’ native. 他越来越会梨花体了
[26:26] So, Rachel gets back to the farm pronto. Rachel很快就回到了农场
[26:29] Passes the kid off as her new husband’s. 把她新丈夫的孩子生了下来
[26:31] Mose.
[26:32] And no one’s the wiser unless Anna threatens to tell. Anna自作聪明威胁要说出去
[26:35] Now that’s a secret worth killing for. 这个秘密足以让她杀人
[26:41] We’re a happy family. 我们是个幸福的家庭
[26:42] Why can’t you just leave us alone? 你干吗不放过我们呢?
[26:44] If you’d been straight with me the first time, 如果你一开始就老实跟我说
[26:46] I wouldn’t be here. 我也不会来了
[26:46] I answered your questions. 我回答了你的问题
[26:48] Forgot the part where you got pregnant on rumspringa? 忘记了告诉我 你在Rumspringa过程中怀孕的事?
[26:55] – I didn’t mean to lie. – Course not. -我不想撒谎的 -那当然
[26:58] I didn’t want to talk about the worst night in my life. 我只是不想谈起我一生中最糟的晚上
[27:00] Night you killed Anna to keep her quiet? 你杀了Anna以让她闭嘴的晚上?
[27:02] “Tell anyone, and I’ll kill you.” 要是你告诉别人 我就杀了你
[27:04] Your words. 你的原话
[27:05] I was scared. 我是害怕
[27:08] She wouldn’t have told anyone. 她不会告诉任何人的
[27:10] You’ve got motive, no alibi. 你有杀人动机 没有不在场证据
[27:11] We were like blood. 我们就像是亲生姐妹一样
[27:13] We came from the same place. 我们来自同一个地方
[27:17] It was the English who were heartless. 世俗的人才会无情
[27:23] I can’t believe we’re going to see the ocean. 我不相信我们要去看海了
[27:27] And the ocean’s going to see you. 是大海会看到你
[27:28] Come on, let’s just go. 快 我们走吧
[27:30] – Go ahead, I’ll catch up. – Are you sure? -你先走 我来追你 -你确定?
[27:34] Just go. 快去吧
[27:45] My God. 天哪
[27:48] It’s so beautiful. 太美了
[28:02] Anna?
[28:06] I’m sorry what I said to you. 我为对你说过的话感到抱歉
[28:09] I was scared. 我害怕
[28:10] Did you take the test? 你有去检查么?
[28:11] I don’t know what I’m going to do. 我不知道我该怎么办
[28:18] Have you ever seen water so big? 你有见过这么广阔的水面么?
[28:20] Just the pond behind the schoolhouse. 只见过校舍后边的水塘
[28:24] Do you think there’s another world out there? 你觉得外面还有另外一个世界么?
[28:26] Something better than this one? 比这个更好的?
[28:29] I don’t know. I… 我不知道 我
[28:32] I doubt it. 我怀疑
[28:34] Rachel, if you tell me who it is, maybe I can help. Rachel 你告诉我是谁干的 或许我能帮你呢
[28:40] What’s up, homegirls? 怎么样了 姑娘们?
[28:42] Don’t even say 千万别说
[28:43] Jakob doesn’t deliver, bitches! Jakob不遵守规则
[28:45] Look at this scene! 看看这风景
[28:46] You’re wasted. u’re always wasted. 你这个废物 你总是那样
[28:49] I want to be English forever! 我想永远做个世俗的人
[28:51] Being Amish sucks! 当阿门人真恶心
[28:54] Amish say 阿门人说
[28:54] they helpin’, but they ain’t. 他们能帮忙 不过他们不帮
[28:56] Livin’ in the 1600s,ll pious 跟生活在17世纪一样
[28:58] and crap. 真恶心
[28:59] Can’t tell me what to do no more. 再不能控制我了
[29:03] Wait. 等等
[29:05] You and Jakob? 你和Jakob?
[29:06] No. 不
[29:06] Then who? 那是谁?
[29:14] Vince.
[29:17] What? 什么?
[29:19] It was Vince. 是Vince
[29:20] But… how could you do that? 不过 你怎么能那样做?
[29:24] I didn’t do anything. He did. 我什么都没做 是他做的
[29:26] I was drunk. 我喝醉了
[29:27] You promised to stay close, but you didn’t. 你答应要守在我身边的 却没做到
[29:31] And all I can see is his face on top of me. 我看到的就只有压在我身上的他
[29:35] The night we got to Philly? 就我们去找Philly那天晚上么?
[29:37] He’s not the person you think he is, Anna. 他不是你想的那样的 Anna
[29:40] None of them are. 他们都不是
[30:02] Anna thought that monster was her knight in shining armor. Anna以为那个野兽是 她穿着金光闪闪的盔甲的骑士
[30:06] And the baby? 那个孩子呢?
[30:08] I asked Anna to come home with me… 我叫Anna跟我一起回家
[30:12] But she said she wasn’t going to let them get away with it. 可她说她不会让他们轻易脱身的
[30:16] Will you testify against him? 你愿意做证指证他么?
[30:20] My husband loves my boy like his own. 我丈夫把我儿子当成是自己亲生儿子一样
[30:24] Please, don’t make me. 求你了 别逼我
[30:32] How did I know I’d be talkin’ 我怎么知道我还会
[30:33] to you again, bitch? 再跟你说话呢 混蛋?
[30:35] Don’t know. Woman’s intuition? 我也不知道 直觉吧
[30:41] Enough! 够了
[30:42] Scotty.
[30:48] Wasn’t all hunky-dory 你和Anna不像
[30:50] with you and Anna like you said. 你所说的那么光辉呀
[30:52] Unless raping her best friend is part of ??? ritual? 你还强奸了她最好的朋友
[30:55] You got a son out there. Boy doesn’t know who you are. 你还有个儿子 他根本就不知道你是谁
[31:03] Cry me a river. 真让人痛哭流涕
[31:05] Kid’s living on some sunny-day farm. 孩子住在阳光灿烂的农场上
[31:07] You’re going away for this. 你完了
[31:09] You saying that Amish loser is going 你说死脑筋的阿门笨蛋
[31:10] to hop on her horse and buggy and testify? 会站出来作证?
[31:12] She already agreed to it. 她已经同意了
[31:13] Said she’s been living for the day 说她活着就为了
[31:15] she takes you down. 扳倒你的那天
[31:16] It’s a dog-eat-dog world. 真是个狗咬狗的世界呀
[31:19] I just bit first this time. 只不过这次我先给咬了
[31:21] We’re talking about more 我们现在要说的
[31:22] than rape charges here, Vince. 可不止是强奸而已 Vince
[31:24] Try murder one. 还有一级谋杀
[31:27] I told you… I didn’t kill Anna. 我告诉过你了 我没有杀Anna
[31:30] She knew what you did to Rachel. 她知道是你杀了Rachel
[31:31] She called you out, 她打电话叫你出去的
[31:32] didn’t she? 不是么?
[31:34] Girl like that– 像那样的女孩子
[31:37] she wasn’t afraid of anything. 又有什么好怕的
[31:38] Not even you. 连你也不怕
[31:46] For a while, I… 有一阵子 我…
[31:48] thought it could have been different. 我觉得这会不同
[31:50] You know… 你知道的
[31:53] if I met her sooner. 如果我早点遇到她
[31:55] Before you raped her best friend. 在你强奸她最好的朋友之前
[31:59] Bottom line is, Anna wanted to go home. 事情是 Anna想要回家
[32:04] What’s with the silent treatment all the way from the shore? 从海滩出来一路上你都沉默不语?
[32:07] Anna, come on. What’s with you? Anna 别这样 你到底怎么了?
[32:08] I thought I knew you. 我以为我很了解你
[32:10] I thought you were special. 我以为你很特别
[32:12] You do know me. 你确实了解我
[32:13] She told me, all right? 她都告诉我了 好吧?
[32:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[32:18] Rachel.
[32:20] I know what you did to her. 我知道你都对她干了些什么
[32:22] It was just a joke, ’cause she was lame and all. 只是开个玩笑 她太无趣了
[32:24] Somebody dared me. It was dumb. 是有人跟我打赌 太蠢了
[32:25] I-I didn’t even know you yet. 我 我那时候都还不认识你呢
[32:27] I can’t believe how stupid I was. 我都无法相信这有多蠢
[32:29] Believing in you and me, and-and thinking it was fate. 相信我和你 相信这就是缘分
[32:34] – Anna, come on… – Don’t! -Anna 别这样 -不
[32:34] Just don’t! 别
[32:37] Grow up, Amish bitch. 该长大了 阿门婊子
[32:39] This is the real world. 这就是真实的世界
[32:41] Everyone was right about you. 人人都想对你图谋不轨
[32:44] You are a damaged freak. 你就是个被毁了的变态
[32:46] Yeah, but you’re the pathetic whore who came begging for it! 是呀 但是你是个跑来乞求的可怜的婊子
[32:48] You’re hurting me! 你弄疼我了
[32:49] Anna?
[32:52] Mom? 妈妈?
[33:07] So, Anna’s mother was there? 那么 Anna的妈妈也在场?
[33:11] She forgot to tell us about this field trip. 她可忘了告诉我们她这次实地考察呀
[33:13] Next thing you know, Anna’s dead. 后来 Anna死了
[33:16] wouldn’t be the first christian to kill. 问题是 是谁杀了她
[33:37] Isn’t losing my daughter punishment enough? 难道失去我的女儿对我的惩罚还不够么?
[33:40] Not if you killed her. 如果是你杀了她就不是
[33:42] Lying to us about being in Philly 关于去了Philly的事你撒谎了
[33:44] makes us think you did. 让我们觉得是你干的
[33:45] And if I told you, 如果我告诉你们
[33:48] would that have brought Anna back? Anna就回得来了么?
[33:49] Your daughter was trying to figure out a lot of things 你女儿在Rumspringa过程中
[33:52] while on rumspringa. 想搞清楚很多事
[33:54] To be or not to be Amish. 要不要成为阿门教徒
[33:58] Tough question to answer at that age. 对于那个年龄的孩子来说 真是个够难的问题
[34:01] But it looks like she was starting to figure it out. 不过 看来她开始明白了
[34:05] “I see Mom practically locked in the kitchen, 我看到妈妈被锁在厨房里
[34:09] raising seven children, and I don’t know 抚养了7个孩子 我不知道
[34:11] if that’s what I want from my life.” 那是不是我想要的生活
[34:14] You were losing her. 你就要失去她了
[34:16] You couldn’t let that happen. 你不能让这一切发生
[34:18] The example she’d be setting for Sarah, 她是给Sarah和其他女儿们
[34:20] your other daughters… 树立的榜样
[34:21] Something Anna used to say: Anna以前说过
[34:23] “Life is not…” 生活不是
[34:24] “…a dress rehearsal.” 彩排
[34:29] I saw that on a… bumper sticker. 我在 汽车保险杆上的贴纸上看到过
[34:35] I knew Anna would appreciate it. 我知道Anna会很喜欢
[34:38] She was… 她是
[34:40] everything I wanted to be but couldn’t. 我想成为的人 但我却做不到
[34:47] She was fearless. 她是无畏的
[34:50] Strong. 坚强
[34:53] Anna’s death… Anna的死
[34:56] was my fault. 是我的错
[34:59] I should have let her come home. 我应该让她回家的
[35:08] Why did you come here? 你来这儿干吗?
[35:11] I heard Rachel came back, so I went to see her. 我听说Rachel回来了 所以我来看看她
[35:14] And then I was worried about you. 而且我很担心你
[35:17] Why? 为什么?
[35:20] A woman doesn’t have seven babies 一个生了7个孩子的女人
[35:21] without knowing what a pregnant girl looks like, Anna. 很清楚怀孕是怎么回事 Anna
[35:25] I thought there was something for me here. 我以为我能在这儿得到点什么
[35:29] But I was wrong. 但是我错了
[35:31] I’m coming home with you. 我跟你一起回家
[35:35] Mrs. Gunden? Gunden夫人?
[35:37] Jakob.
[35:38] Do my parents know that you’re here? 我父母知道你来这儿了么?
[35:40] Did they send you? 他们叫你来的么?
[35:42] I thought maybe they were worried or something. 我想他们可能有些担心
[35:45] My mom, maybe? 我妈妈 或许吧?
[35:48] Mom? He’s talking to you. 妈妈? 他在跟你说话
[35:51] Jakob Beachy is in bann. Jakob Beachy在受禁令
[35:53] We are forbidden to talk to him. 我们不能跟他说话
[36:01] Good-bye, Mrs. Gunden. 再见 Gunden夫人
[36:03] Tell my folks I miss them, okay? 告诉我家里人 我想他们 好吧?
[36:16] This is for you. 这是给你的
[36:19] It’s real sand. 是真正的沙子
[36:24] You saw the ocean? 你去看海了?
[36:28] I know you think there’s some big world beyond it or whatever, 我知道你觉得有比这更大的世界
[36:32] but it was just pretty. 不过那很美
[36:37] That’s all it was. 也就此而已
[36:38] Are you sure? 你确定?
[36:41] Did you really look? 你有真正的看到过么?
[36:47] I don’t want you to come home out of fear, Anna. 我不要你因为恐惧而回家 Anna
[36:51] I’ve seen people give up. 我看到过有人放弃
[36:54] But never you. 但你绝不能放弃
[36:57] Why are you saying these things? 你为什么要这么说呢?
[37:01] It’s like you want me to stay. 就像你想让我留下一样
[37:03] I never had the chance. 我从来没这个机会
[37:08] But there is another world out there. 但是外面有另外一个世界
[37:11] A world much bigger than… 比这个世界要
[37:15] than this one. 大很多
[37:17] You just have to really look. 你真的得自己去看看
[37:27] All this time, 始终
[37:29] I thought she’d found something better. 我都以为她找到了更好的东西
[37:33] But I was wrong. 不过我错了
[37:36] You said Jakob Beachy was banned? 你说Jakob Beachy受禁令了?
[37:39] Excommunicated. 被逐出教会了
[37:41] But still, he’d come back 但是他还是会在深夜
[37:43] late at nights, on drugs, 回来 吸毒后
[37:46] begging to be let back. 乞求让他回来
[37:49] And so the church gave him an ultimatum. 所以教会就给他下了最后通牒
[37:53] Which was what? 是什么?
[37:55] ??? 要么受罚
[37:56] or never come back again. 要么永远都别回来
[38:06] So Jakob gets hooked. 那么Jakob受罚了
[38:08] Has no idea what to do about it. 他不知道该怎么办
[38:10] What happens when you send your 18th century kid 把一个18世纪的孩子
[38:12] into a 21st century world? 送进21世纪会怎样?
[38:15] Do you want to take a ride? 你来开车吧?
[38:17] Where we going? 我们去哪儿?
[38:19] Chase some horse and buggies. 去找某个老古董
[38:34] Fools got me on LoJack? 拿追踪系统找到我的?
[38:36] Ain’t hard to find someone in your shoes. 要找你这样的人并不难
[38:39] Easiest place to score in Kensington. 在Kensington最容易找得到
[38:42] You’re a far cry from home, huh, Jake? 你家离这儿满远的 哈 Jake?
[38:48] My family’s from Cuba. 我家是从古巴来的
[38:50] You know where that is? 你知道在哪儿么?
[38:52] Yeah, I guess. 是呀 我想我知道
[38:56] Guy named Castro takes over, 1959. 一个叫卡斯特罗的家伙 在1959年掌控了那地方
[39:01] Throws anyone who objects in jail 把所有反对他的人送进监狱
[39:03] or worse. 说不定更糟
[39:05] My family’s one of the lucky ones. 我家算是幸运的
[39:07] But no matter how long they’ve been in this country, 不过 不管他们在这个国家呆多久
[39:11] it still ain’t… home. 那都不是家
[39:15] You spend New Year’s Eve with any Cuban, 你跟古巴人一起过新年前夜
[39:17] you hear them give the toast: 会听到他们致祝福辞 (西班牙语)
[39:23] “Next year in Cuba.” 明年在古巴
[39:25] But 1959? 可1959呢?
[39:31] You do the math. 你自己算算
[39:33] Been waiting a long time. 等了很长时间
[39:36] You tell me your life story, 你告诉我你的故事
[39:38] I’ll tell you mine? 我告诉你我的?
[39:41] I’m thinking they’re one in the same. 我想会是一样的
[39:42] I mean you lost your home, 你失去了你的家
[39:45] your family, everything you’ve ever known. 你的家人 还有一切你所熟悉的东西
[39:47] I know what that does to a person. 我知道那会让人变成怎样
[39:50] How it makes them feel inside. 我知道那会是什么样的内心感受
[39:55] Lost. 迷惘
[39:58] So you pretended to love the English world, 所以 你假装热爱世俗的世界
[40:00] but deep down you were scared. 不过 越装你就越害怕
[40:07] I just want to go home so bad. 我只是太想回家了
[40:10] They want you to come home, Jakob– your parents. 他们想让你回家的 Jakob 你的父母
[40:15] They do? 他们想么?
[40:17] I just talked to them. 我刚跟他们谈过
[40:18] They miss you, too. 他们也很想你
[40:23] Yeah, just like Anna’s parents miss her. 是呀 就像Anna的父母想她一样
[40:30] I didn’t mean to hurt her. 我不想伤害她的
[40:33] She had a chance to get out of this place. 她有机会走出那地方
[40:37] And hear the quiet again. 再次得到宁静
[40:39] But she didn’t even care. 可她却不在乎
[40:48] Jakob?
[40:50] What’s wrong? 到底怎么回事?
[40:51] Where’s your mother? 你妈妈在哪儿?
[40:52] – She went home. – How come you get to go home -她回家了 -你怎么能回家
[40:55] and I don’t? 而我不能?
[40:56] Why don’t they love me, too? 为什么他们不爱我呢
[40:58] I’m not going home. 我不会回家
[40:59] Stop lying. 别撒谎了
[41:01] I changed my mind. 我改主意了
[41:02] I’m going to do rumspringa the way we’re supposed to. 我要以我们的应有的方式 完成Rumspringa
[41:05] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[41:07] I just want to go home. 我只是想回家
[41:09] You can. 你可以的
[41:10] You’ve just got to quit partying. 你退出教会就行了
[41:11] I don’t know how! 我不知道怎么办
[41:15] I’m going to go back with you. 我要跟你一起回家
[41:17] You’re going to tell my folks I’m better. 你要告诉大家 我变好多了
[41:19] You’re going to tell them that I stopped doing bad things. 你要告诉他们 我没有干坏事了
[41:22] They’ll believe you. 他们会相信你的
[41:23] – I’m not going back. – You have to! -我不要回去 -你必须回去
[41:25] – It’s the only way! – No, Ja… -这是唯一的办法 -不 Ja…
[41:28] Stop! 住手
[41:30] Jakob, I’m going. Jakob 我要走了
[41:32] Get out of my way. 让开
[41:40] (stammers)Co 噢 噢 别这样
[41:42] Stand up! 站起来
[41:44] We’re going to go home. We’re going to go home. 我们回家 我们回家
[41:48] We’re going to go home. No, no… 我们回家 不 不
[41:51] We’re going to go home. 我们回家
[41:56] We’re going to go home. We’re going to go home. 我们回家 我们回家
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme