时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on cold case: | |
[00:02] | Family massacre,the jacobys. | Jacoby一家惨遭屠杀 |
[00:04] | Mom,dad and son shot and killed. | 爸爸 妈妈 儿子都被枪杀 |
[00:06] | The daughter survived a bullet to the head. | 女儿头部中弹 但逃过死劫 |
[00:09] | – I remember. – Who is he? | – 我记起来了 – 他是谁? |
[00:11] | You’re not gonna take her from me. Not again. | 你不能再把她从我身边抢走了 |
[00:13] | – Hey! – I’ll kill all of you. | – 嘿! – 我要把你们都干掉 |
[00:16] | hey! | 嘿! |
[00:17] | You’re coming,too. | 你也进来 |
[00:19] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[00:21] | – You’re gonna die. – Shoot me!Do it now! | – 你死定了 – 开枪!开枪啊! |
[00:28] | The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event. | 本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合 |
[00:36] | pop says we’re not supposed to go past mrs.Mortenson’s house. | 爸爸说我们不能到 超过Mortenso先生家范围的地方去 1994年9月2日 |
[00:36] | September2,1994 | 爸爸说我们不能到 超过Mortenso先生家范围的地方去 1994年9月2日 |
[00:38] | Who cares what your pop says? | 你爸爸说的算什么? |
[00:40] | No,serious. He’ll blow a gasket if we go to the pool again. | 不 真的 如果我们再去那个游泳池 他会发火的 |
[00:42] | So what are we gonna do? Hang out here in snoozerville? | 那我们干什么?留在”乏味镇”? |
[00:45] | He said a kid just got beat up really bad in fishtown. | 他说有个孩子 在Fishtown被狠狠揍了一顿 |
[00:50] | jackie’s gonna go wee-wee in his diaper. | Jackie吓得要尿裤子了 |
[00:53] | – Scaredy cat. – Shut up,man.I ain’t scared. | – 胆小鬼 – 闭嘴 我才不害怕呢 |
[00:57] | So what are you waiting for,wusses? | 那你还等什么呢 胆小鬼? |
[00:59] | – All right. – To the pool. | – 好咯 – 向游泳池出发 |
[01:46] | fishtown teenagers dylan noakes and teddy nimmo | Fishtown的少年 Dylan Noakes和Teddy Nimmo |
[01:50] | were convicted today in the brutal deaths of three local fifth-grade boys. | 因残杀三个当地五年级男孩 于今天被宣判有罪 |
[01:53] | Nimmo was the only one to confess to the crime, | 只有Nimmo承认犯罪事实 |
[01:56] | calling it a “thrill kill.” | 并称之为”刺激的杀戮” |
[03:05] | look who bothered coming to work. | 看看谁回来了 |
[03:09] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[03:10] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[03:12] | – you okay? – Oh,yeah,they… | – 你还好吧? – 很好 他们… |
[03:14] | they just took the stitches out. | 他们今天刚为我拆了线 |
[03:17] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没事儿 我很好 |
[03:18] | – You look good,lil. – You do. | – 气色不错 Lil – 确实不错 |
[03:22] | – The city’s going all-out,huh? – Yeah. | – 大家都已经在全力工作了? – 是啊 |
[03:24] | Take a bullet,think they’d give you more than a mickey mouse band-aid. | 挨了枪子儿 就以为能享受点儿 比给个米奇创可贴好些的待遇? |
[03:26] | Didn’t stop them from siccing iad on our asses. | 内务部也不照样在我们这儿搞调查 |
[03:30] | Protocol– said he’s got to dot the “I’s,” cross the “t’s,” | 程序规定―他要一丝不苟的调查 |
[03:33] | prove it was a good shooting. | 证明我们没开错枪 |
[03:35] | So,uh,you ready to jump back in the saddle here or what? | 那你…准备重新投入工作了了? |
[03:42] | Nervous nellies. | 都神经紧张了 |
[03:45] | need a refill. | 我去弄点儿吃的 |
[03:47] | Second that. | 我也去 |
[03:49] | – Uh,get you anything,lil? – No,no,I’m good.Thanks. | – 给你带点什么Lil? – 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:52] | – Are you detectives? – You need something? | – 你们是探员吗? – 需要帮忙吗? |
[03:55] | You people killed my son. | 你们害死了我的儿子 |
[03:57] | Teddy. | |
[03:59] | Teddy nimmo. | |
[04:00] | Welcome back,lil. | 欢迎回来Lil |
[04:04] | I heard about that job. | 我听说过这案子 |
[04:05] | Your son and his buddy did a triple back in ’93,’94. | 你儿子和他朋友在93 94年 犯了多重谋杀罪 |
[04:09] | We put him away,lady,we didn’t kill him. | 我们只是把他关起来了 没有杀他 |
[04:11] | Might as well have. Teddy hung himself. | 还不一样 Teddy上吊自杀了 |
[04:13] | They gave me his stuff from the cell. | 他们把他在监狱的遗物给我了 |
[04:16] | I found this letter. | 我发现了这封信 |
[04:25] | “I tape their eyes shut “so they stay in the dark forever. | “我贴住了他们的双眼 他们将永远留在黑暗中” |
[04:28] | “Just like me. | “就像我一样” |
[04:30] | Stop me. I am the monster. | “阻止我 我才是魔鬼” |
[04:32] | ” Must have been the real killer that sent him that letter when they first locked him up. | 一定是他第一次被捕后 真凶寄给他的 |
[04:35] | Should’ve given it to his lawyer. | 应该把这个交给他的律师的 |
[04:38] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[04:39] | Teddy tried. Again and again. | Teddy试过了 一次又一次 |
[04:41] | I just talked to that jackass. He never listened. | 我跟那个混蛋说了 他根本不听 |
[04:43] | Maybe ’cause your son wrote it. | – 或许是因为这就是你儿子写的 – 不可能 相信我 |
[04:45] | Ain’t possible. Believe me. | |
[04:47] | We’re not gonna just take your word. | 我们不能只听你的一面之词 |
[04:49] | My boy,uh, | 我儿子… |
[04:51] | he couldn’t write. | 不会写字 |
[04:53] | He could barely read. | 连认字都很困难 |
[04:54] | They said he was a monster because he was used to smile at the trial. | 他们说他是魔鬼 因为他在审判的时候经常笑 |
[04:58] | That’s what teddy does when he’s scared. | Teddy害怕的时候就会这样 |
[05:00] | He smiles. | 会笑 |
[05:02] | My son, | 我儿子 |
[05:04] | he wouldn’t hurt a soul. | 绝不会伤害任何人 |
[05:08] | We’ll look into it,mrs.Nimmo. | 我们会调查的 Nimmo太太 |
[05:11] | No,you won’T. | 不 你们不会的 |
[05:13] | We’re just fishtown trash,right? | 我们不过是Fishtown的垃圾 不是吗? |
[05:17] | People like us… | 像我们这样的人… |
[05:19] | we don’t matter. | 没人会在乎 |
[05:22] | XXXXXXX | 阶级感真鲜明 |
[05:25] | Cops never released that detail to the public, | 警察从未将案子细节公之于众 |
[05:28] | doer taping the dead kids’ eyes shut. | 凶手贴住了孩子们的眼睛 |
[05:30] | Well,he had an accomplice,right? Maybe that guy wrote it. | 不是有同伙么?也许是他写的 |
[05:33] | Well,then who mailed it? | 那谁寄的呢? |
[05:34] | Postmark’s from philly. | 邮戳是费城的 |
[05:37] | His buddy’s doing life up in graterford. | 但那个家伙在Graterford服刑 终身监禁呀 |
[05:40] | Could be worth another look. | 也许值得一查 |
[05:42] | Could be a wild-goose chase. | 也可能会徒劳无功 |
[05:45] | And it’s closed. | 而且已经结案了 |
[05:46] | Well,if the killer’s still out there… | 如果真凶还逍遥法外 |
[05:48] | it’s not. | 就不算了结 铁证悬案 |
[06:21] | Cold Case Season 05 Episode 01 | |
[06:27] | The victims were last seen on their bikes outside the raymes residence. | 最后有人看到死者 是在Raymes小区外 |
[06:31] | Bodies found a day later. | 尸体一天后被发现 |
[06:33] | Ran into the doers at the abandoned pool. | 在废弃的游泳池遇到凶手 |
[06:35] | Dylan and teddy’s “hangout. | Dylan和Teddy的”老巢” |
[06:37] | ” Our cause of death,blunt force trauma. | 钝器外伤致死 |
[06:39] | Multiple blows to the skull,the face. | 多次击打头骨 面部 |
[06:42] | Murder weapon never found. | 凶器始终没找到 |
[06:44] | Criminal psychologist said the scene”reflected the frenzied, | 犯罪心理学家说现场”体现了一个处受虐待” “精神严重受损害儿童心中的愤怒” |
[06:47] | “explosive rage of a severely disturbed and abused child.” | |
[06:51] | Or two of them. | 或者是两个 |
[06:53] | Teddy,raised by a crackhead single mom. | Teddy被有精神病的单身母亲抚养大 |
[06:57] | Dylan,bumped around the foster care system since age five. | Dylan 5岁就被扔在了寄养中心 |
[07:01] | History of abuse,petty crime,setting fires. | 有过施虐 轻微犯罪 放火前科 |
[07:04] | On the stand,dylan called himself a “nihilist. | 另外 Dylan自称”虚无主义者” |
[07:07] | ” No beliefs,no loyalties,no purpose in life but destruction. | “没有信仰 不对任何人效忠 生活无目标 除了破坏” |
[07:10] | – I didn’t know you worked this job. – No,I didn’T. | – 没想到您也参与了这案子的调查 – 我没参与 |
[07:12] | This kind of massacre,everyone knew about it,wanted answers,blood. | 这种大屠杀 众人皆知 都想揪出凶手 让他们血债血偿 |
[07:18] | Glad to have you back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[07:20] | Good to be back,boss. | 回来的感觉真好 头儿 |
[07:23] | Start counseling yet? | 心理辅导开始了吗? |
[07:25] | Not yet. I… will. | 还没有…但会的 |
[07:28] | Joe connelly was the assigned back in ’94. | 94年是Joe Connelly负责这个案子 |
[07:32] | Thinking we’d have a talk with dylan,too. | 我觉得有必要和Dylan谈谈 |
[07:35] | Teddy confessed. | Teddy认罪了 |
[07:36] | Witness at the boys’ school overheard them bragging about the murders,what’s there to talk about? | 他们学校有证人无意中听到他们吹嘘杀人 还有什么好谈的? |
[07:40] | The letter,who sent it? Question documents has it. | 那封信谁寄的? 文书鉴定处拿去鉴定了 |
[07:42] | Maybe they give us some answers. | 也许他们能为我们找到答案 |
[07:45] | Joe connelly was a good cop. | Joe Connelly是个好警察 |
[07:47] | Job’s closed. | 案子已经结了 |
[07:50] | You got any open jobs for me,boss? | 还有没结的案子给我吗 头儿? |
[07:54] | Counseling’s not optional here,rush. | 心里辅导一定要做 Rush |
[07:57] | Get that done first. | 先把那个解决了 |
[08:00] | Yeah. I will. | 是 我会的 |
[08:07] | Gotta put in my shrink hours after that shooting. | 中枪后还得挤出时间做心里辅导 |
[08:10] | Make sure I’m not nuts. | 确保我没疯 |
[08:12] | Gotta be to come back to this job. | 当然了 你要继续在这工作 |
[08:19] | You know,I,um, | 我 嗯… |
[08:21] | I never got to say,uh, | 一直没机会说 |
[08:23] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | For what you did. | 你为我所做的 |
[08:28] | I told that iad jerk what a hero you were. | 我告诉那个内务部的混蛋 你是个了不起的英雄 |
[08:31] | As long as you don’t make me do it again. | 只要你别让我再那么做好了 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:36] | Take a ride up to graterford? | 去趟Graterford? |
[08:39] | Wasting our time. | 真浪费我们的时间 |
[08:41] | Got nothing but,right? So you coming? | 反正也没事儿 对吧?去吗? |
[08:47] | found this in your,uh,buddy’s belongings,dylan. | 在你朋友Dylan的遗物里发现了这个 |
[08:53] | Nice try. | 做得不错嘛 |
[08:54] | I didn’t write that drivel. | 那些蠢话不是我写的 |
[08:57] | Barely looked at it. | 你看都还没看 |
[08:58] | Would you prefer a handwriting sample? | 要不要对照下笔迹? |
[09:01] | Save us all this face-to-face? | 省得面谈这么费劲 |
[09:04] | Heard about what happened to teddy yet? | 听说Teddy的事了吗? |
[09:09] | oh,shocking people… that get you off? | 引发恐慌…能让你兴奋? |
[09:13] | You sure you want to know what gets me off,lady? | 你确定想知道什么能让我兴奋吗 女士? |
[09:15] | We’re out. Forget this ass clown. | 我们走吧 别理这个混蛋小丑 |
[09:17] | Locked in a dark room for hours, | 写这信的人 |
[09:19] | your letter writer. | 在小黑屋被关了几个小时 |
[09:22] | Little boy blue. | 小孩子郁闷了 |
[09:25] | Boo-hoo. | |
[09:25] | You ever locked in a dark room,dylan? | 你有没有被在小黑屋关过 Dylan? |
[09:27] | I am now. | 现在不就是 |
[09:28] | All those halfway homes,mean foster mommies. | 经历了那些寄养所 吝啬的养母 |
[09:31] | You must hate the world. | 你肯定很仇恨这个世界 |
[09:33] | – Killing those boys your payback? – Sure. | – 杀了那些男孩来报复? – 当然 |
[09:38] | I’m the fire-breathing dragon from happily ever after land. | 我就邪恶新世界里那头喷火的龙 |
[09:42] | Nice tat. | 纹身很酷 |
[09:44] | I just got it. | 刚纹的 |
[09:46] | You want one? | 你想要吗? |
[09:48] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没回答问题 |
[09:50] | You’ll believe what you want. The truth’s irrelevant. | 你只会相信想得到的答案 无所谓是否是真相 |
[09:52] | Truth being you’re a murdering son of a bitch. | 真相就是你是个混蛋杀人犯 |
[09:53] | Truth being we were 17 and stupid. | 真相是我们那时17岁 很傻 |
[09:56] | – We still believed. – Believed what? | – 还相信… – 相信什么? |
[09:59] | That they wouldn’t put you away for a crime you didn’t commit. | 相信他们不会因为你未曾犯的罪行惩罚你 |
[10:05] | – here they come. – Here they are. | – 他们来了 – 他们来了 |
[10:12] | how could they give us life,dyl? We didn’t do anything. | 他们为什么要判哦们终身监禁 Dyl? 我们什么都没干 |
[10:21] | where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪? |
[10:23] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[10:25] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[10:27] | You let my son die! I hope they kill you in prison! | 你杀死了我儿子! 我希望他们在监狱里干掉你! |
[10:30] | Jack! I want my son back! | Jack! 我要我的儿子! |
[10:34] | Let’s give them what they want then. | 他们要什么就给他们什么吧 |
[10:52] | land of the free,home of the brave. | 自由之国 勇敢之家 |
[10:55] | Guilty for… | 因另类… |
[10:57] | being a freak. | 而有罪 |
[11:00] | Welcome to the U.S.Of A. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[11:02] | You’re breaking me up here,homes. | 你在挑战我的忍耐极限 小子 |
[11:04] | Stay a little longer,guapo. I’ll break you in for real. | 再多呆一会 帅哥 你会习惯的 |
[11:07] | You promise? | 是吗? |
[11:10] | I’m done here. | 我说完了 |
[11:13] | – Attitude like that helped put you here in the first place. – Being poor is what put us away | – 是你的态度把你送到这来的 – 是贫穷卑微把我们送到这来的 |
[11:17] | Not to mention your buddy’s confession. | 更别说你的朋友还承认了罪行 |
[11:19] | He was a kid,okay? | 他只是个孩子 好吧? |
[11:21] | Mama’s boy. No match for that cop. | 妈妈的乖儿子 哪玩儿得过警察 |
[11:23] | You saying connelly forced teddy to lie? | 你是说Connelly逼Teddy说谎? |
[11:26] | Cop forcing a false confesssion? | 警察逼迫他认罪? |
[11:29] | No… | 不… |
[11:31] | that never happens. | 怎么可能呢 |
[11:38] | That letter is pure B.S. | 那封信纯粹是胡说 |
[11:40] | Dylan’s a con artist. | Dylan诡计多端 |
[11:42] | Primo sociopath. | 严重的反社会者 智商190 |
[11:44] | Got a iq of 190. | |
[11:46] | He’s playing you. | 他在耍你 |
[11:49] | Well,maybe he is. | 嗯 也许是吧 |
[11:51] | Just doing due diligence,joe. | 我们只是觉得该认真查查 Joe |
[11:53] | You saying I blew the job? | 你是说我搞砸了? |
[11:55] | I’m just saying I’m doing mine. | 我是说我只是在做我份内的事 |
[12:00] | Takes a while, | 他们花了些时间 |
[12:02] | beating a person to death. | 把人活活打死 |
[12:04] | – The kind of job that gets to you. – Cost me my marriage. | – 这工作很折磨人 影响到你的生活了吧 – 赔上了我的婚姻 |
[12:09] | I hear that. | 我听说了 |
[12:11] | We searched all night, | 我们搜查了整晚 |
[12:13] | and then I found them. | 最后找到了他们 |
[13:14] | it rained the night before they were killed. | 他们遇害前一夜下了雨 |
[13:18] | mud…XXXXXXXXX | 到处泥泞不堪 |
[13:20] | think of anything else,you know where to find us. | 想起其他的什么 你知道在哪儿可以找到我们 |
[13:24] | Appreciate your time,joe. | 谢谢你的配合 Joe |
[13:27] | The night I go to arrest that punk,dylan, | 我去逮捕Dylan的那天晚上 |
[13:30] | you know what he says? | 知道他说了什么吗? |
[13:32] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[13:33] | “Think I’ll be on the news tonight? | “我今晚会上新闻吗?” |
[13:36] | ” Now you tell me they didn’t do it. | 你还能说不是他们干的? |
[13:45] | The guy did his job. What the hell are we doing? | 那家伙尽力了 那我们还忙什么? |
[13:47] | Spinning our wheels. | 做无用功 |
[13:49] | Dylan’s handwriting wasn’t a match to the letter. | Dylan的笔迹和那封信不符 |
[13:52] | Ain’t what you call exact science. | – 这也不完全科学 – 可以作假的 |
[13:53] | Could have faked it. | |
[13:55] | Could’ve got some prison groupie to write it. | 也可能是找监狱里的什么人写的 |
[13:58] | The kid’s a genius,right? | 那孩子是个天才 不是吗? |
[13:59] | No forensics connecting him to that kind of crime scene? | 没有鉴证证据能证明 他去过犯罪现场吗? |
[14:02] | Come on. And what happened to the murder weapon? | – 而且凶器又到哪儿去了? – 他们扔了 |
[14:05] | They dumped it. | |
[14:06] | Bodies were left where they’re sure to be found,sure to be connected to dylan and teddy, | 尸体被扔在了显而易见 且能使Dylan和Teddy洗不脱干系的地方 |
[14:09] | so why hide the weapon? | 那为什么要把凶器藏起来? |
[14:11] | You’re reaching,lil. | 你碰到头绪了Lil |
[14:12] | And you’re reaching for my kung pao chicken. | 你碰到我的宫爆鸡丁了 |
[14:17] | – It’s family style. So what? – Do I look like your family? | – 一家人不都这样吗 怎么了? – 我跟你像一家人吗? |
[14:22] | Connelly said there was a storm the night before the murders. | Connelly说谋杀案发生前夜有暴风雨 |
[14:25] | – Mud all over the scene,right? – Yeah,so what? | – 现场到处泥泞不堪 对吧? – 对 那又怎样? |
[14:27] | And the kids supposedly rode their bikes to the pool. | 如果孩子们是把自行车骑到了游泳池 |
[14:31] | So why no mud in their wheels? | 那为什么车轮上都没有泥? |
[14:36] | Squeaky clean,every one of them. | 非常干净 每个都是 |
[14:39] | When connelly was tracking mud all over the damn place. | 而Connelly是跟着泥印查到那儿的 |
[14:43] | Pool wasn’t the death scene,just the dump site. | 游泳池不是死亡地点 只是抛尸点 |
[14:46] | Somebody carried the boys there, | 有人把孩子们搬到那儿 |
[14:49] | and their bikes. | 连带他们的自行车 |
[14:51] | So where were they killed? | 那他们是在哪儿遇害的? |
[15:00] | Still Thought I told you this job was closed. | 我记得我跟你说过这案子结了 |
[15:02] | Well,the kids weren’t murdered at the pool. | 嗯…孩子们不是在游泳池遇害的 |
[15:05] | So? | 然后? |
[15:06] | How’d dylan and teddy transport the bodies? | Dylan和Teddy是怎么搬运尸体的? |
[15:09] | Didn’t own a car,didn’t even have licenses. | 没有车 连驾照都没有 |
[15:11] | Th ey could’ve stolen a car to get them. | 他们可能偷了一辆 |
[15:13] | No vehicle thefts reported in the vicinity of the pool. | 游泳池那一带没有车辆丢失的报告 |
[15:16] | Well,could’ve carried them there at night. No one would have seen them. | 也可能是晚上搬过去的 没人会看见他们 |
[15:19] | Okay,sure, | 好吧 |
[15:20] | so why go to all that trouble of putting bodies in the one spot connected to you? | 那为什么要这么费力 把尸体放在一个和自己有关联的地方? |
[15:25] | You’re saying the dump site was a setup? | 你是说抛尸在那儿是想陷害? |
[15:27] | Well,bodies were supposed to be found, | 尸体要确保肯定会被找到 |
[15:30] | pinned on the bad kids who hung there 24/7. | 还要能和整天 都呆在那儿的坏孩子扯上关系 |
[15:32] | So where were they killed? | 那他们到底是在哪儿遇害的? |
[15:35] | That’s what we got to find out. | 这就是我们现在要去查的 |
[15:38] | you talk to any of the parents yet? Probably knew their kids’ haunts. | 跟家长们谈过吗? 也许他们知道孩子常去的地方 |
[15:41] | Sean’s folks left the state years ago. Moved to oregon. | Sean的父母几年前搬走了 去了俄勒冈州 |
[15:43] | We reached out to george’s family. | 我们去了George家 |
[15:46] | Got shut down. | 吃了闭门羹 |
[15:47] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[15:49] | Job’s closed. Why dig up the worst memory of your life? | 案子已经结了 何必还要揭开最疼的伤疤? |
[15:51] | Jack’s parents are still in fairmont. | Jack的父母还在Fairmont |
[15:54] | His mom was the last to see. | 他妈妈是最后见到他们的人 |
[15:55] | Jeffries and miller are having a talk. | Jeffries和Miller在跟她谈话 |
[16:00] | All right,scotty,you’re the assigned on this one. | 好吧 Scotty 这案子就你负责 |
[16:04] | Yeah,sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:14] | They put those monsters away and you want to let them go. | 那些魔鬼已经抓起来了 你们居然想放了他们 |
[16:16] | That’s not what we’re doing,mr.Raymes. | 我们不是这个意思 Raymes先生 |
[16:18] | We wanted to ask about… | 我们想知道… |
[16:21] | some other places jack and his friends might have played. | Jack和他的伙伴可能去 其他什么地方玩? |
[16:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:25] | We think your son and his friends were killed elsewhere,moved to the pool. | 我们认为你儿子和他朋友在别处遇害 然后被转移到游泳池边 |
[16:29] | Moved? | 转移? |
[16:31] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[16:32] | Is this really necessary? We just barely got our lives back together. | 这真有必要吗?我们才刚刚回复正常生活 |
[16:36] | I’m not really sure that my wife can go through this again. | 我认为我妻子无法再经受这一切 |
[16:39] | I’ve noticed a lot of empty factories in the neighborhood. | 我注意到这附近有许多废弃工厂 |
[16:42] | – Did any of the boys play there? – No. | – 孩子们去那里玩过吗? – 没有 |
[16:44] | I told jack to stay away from those places. | 我告诉过Jack离那些地方远些 |
[16:47] | – Boys will be boys. – Not jack,he was a good kid. | – 男孩总归是男孩 – Jack不是那样 他是个好孩子 |
[16:50] | He always minded his mom and me,and he would never’ve done anything without telling us. | 他总是听他妈妈和我的话 做什么事总会预先告诉我们 |
[16:55] | Got anything to add,mrs.Raymes? | 你有什么要补充吗 Raymes太太? |
[17:01] | I should have stopped him from going? | 我应该阻止他去… |
[17:03] | Going where? | 去哪儿? |
[17:05] | Off the block that day. | 那天我该阻止他去那里 |
[17:09] | – To the pool! – Jack,where do you think you’re going? | – 去游泳池! – Jack 你要去哪里? |
[17:14] | nowhere. | 哪儿都不去 |
[17:15] | Get over here,mister. | 过来 先生 |
[17:20] | I’m working tee lath shift tonight,so the last thing I need is you running all over town. | 我今晚要上晚班 所以我不希望你到处乱跑 |
[17:25] | Oh,jack,not again with the wipeouts. | Jack 别再从车上摔下 |
[17:28] | Taking that bike away if you can’t be more careful. | 如果你不小心点 我就没收车 |
[17:30] | I am careful,mom. | 我很小心的 妈妈 |
[17:32] | You’ve been to that pool again,haven’t you? | 你又去那个游泳池了 是吗? |
[17:33] | We can do wheelies and cool stuffhe tre. | 在那能玩车技和其他酷游戏 |
[17:36] | And sean and george will go home if we have to say in snoozerville. | 如果我们不得不留在”乏味镇”上 Sean和George就会回家 |
[17:39] | And I’ll be all alone! | 我就会一个人了! |
[17:42] | Look,you can go past mrs.Mortensen’s if you promise to stay away from the pool. | 如果你保证不去游泳池 就可以去超过Mortensen家以外的地方 |
[17:46] | Really,mom? | 真的 妈妈? |
[17:47] | Go on,get out of here before I change my mind. | 去吧 趁我改主意前快走 |
[17:51] | You might want to zip up your backpack before your buddies see lil’ duke. | 也许你该拉上背包拉链 这样你的伙伴 就看不到”小公爵”了 |
[17:57] | Why are you carrying him around anyway? | 你为什么总带它到处跑? |
[18:02] | ‘Cause lil’ duke keeps the dragon away. | 因为”小公爵”能赶跑恶龙 |
[18:04] | The dragon? | 恶龙? |
[18:15] | I thought he’d be safe. | 我还以为他很安全的 |
[18:17] | I never should have let him off the block. | 我真不该让他离开本街区 |
[18:20] | Jack mentioned something about a dragon? | Jack提起过什么恶龙的事吗? |
[18:23] | I didn’t think anything of it. | 我没在意过 |
[18:26] | Kids’ imaginations and all. | 孩子总喜欢幻想 就那样 |
[18:28] | Jack had that stuffed animal the day he died? | Jack遇害那天也带着公仔玩具? |
[18:31] | Police said they never found it. | 警察说他们没找到 |
[18:34] | Maybe you will? | 也许你们能找到? |
[18:35] | It was his favorite toy when he was a little kid. He slept with it curled up in a little ball. | 那是他最爱的玩具 他小时侯就抱它睡觉 |
[18:39] | He said it,uh,”kept the monsters away. | 他说它”能赶走怪物” |
[18:44] | ” I mean,not that he’d ever admit it. | 我是说 他从未承认过 |
[18:48] | He was just a little boy,okay? | 他还只是个小孩子 对吗? |
[18:51] | He was the victim. Not them. | 他才是受害者 而不是他们 |
[18:58] | The dragon. | 恶龙 |
[18:59] | Those boys were scared of you. | 那些小男孩很怕你 |
[19:01] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[19:03] | This ball and chain kind of makes it hard to converse. | 手铐和脚链让我很难转身 |
[19:05] | You push them off their bikes at the pool? | 你在游泳池那里 把他们推下车 |
[19:07] | Bruise them? | 让他们摔伤? |
[19:09] | I scared them. I never touched them. | 我吓唬过他们 但从未碰过他们 |
[19:11] | Never came up in the first investigation,you bullying them. | 你吓唬他们 首次调查中你可没说过 |
[19:14] | If I had told,it’d give connelly more rope to hang me with. | 如果我说了 那只会给Connelly更多借口咬定我 |
[19:17] | You know that. | 你清楚这点 |
[19:25] | You think them set you up? | 你觉得是他们设计陷害你? |
[19:29] | Three little boys died. | 三个小孩死了 |
[19:32] | Someone’s got to pay. | 总有人得付出代价 |
[19:33] | Like the trash from the wrong side of the tracks. | 就象路上的垃圾总要被清扫干净 |
[19:37] | – So,the whole neighborhood lies? – Just the ones that matter. | – 那么说 附近所有人都在撒谎? – 只有重要的几个人 |
[19:39] | The cop,the wannabe cheerleader. | 警察 和想要当啦啦队长的人 |
[19:41] | The star witness who heard you take credit for the murders? | 那个听到你吹嘘谋杀的关键证人? |
[19:45] | – Come on. – Oh,you mean the attention whore? | – 说吧 – 你是指那个哗众取宠的女人? |
[19:47] | Year before the trial,she’s running around school saying that she’s got terminal cancer,right? | 审判前一年 她在学校里到处宣称 她得了晚期癌症 知道吗? |
[19:51] | And your lawyer never brought this up? | 你的律师从来没提过这事? |
[19:52] | I guess it slipped his mind. | 我猜他根本没把这事放心上 |
[19:54] | ‘Cause you’re nothing but trash. | 因为你只是垃圾 |
[19:58] | Did you kill those boys,dylan? | 你杀了那几个男孩吗 Dylan? |
[20:00] | “Evil triumphs. | “恶人之所以获胜…” |
[20:03] | ” You wrote that. | 是你写的 |
[20:04] | “When good men do nothing. | “只因好人袖手旁观” |
[20:07] | ” That’s the quote. | 那是引用 |
[20:10] | “Evil triumphs | “恶人之所以获胜” |
[20:11] | when good men do nothing. | “只因好人袖手旁观” |
[20:15] | ” Edmund burke. | Edmund Burke说的 (18世纪英国政治家 美学家) |
[20:19] | Guess you’re not familiar. | 想来你不太熟悉他 |
[20:29] | We’ll check out that witness. But if this is some kind of con… | 我们会去调查那个证人 但如果这只是你的诡计… |
[20:32] | spent half my life in here. | 我已经在这儿呆了半辈子 |
[20:34] | I’m probably gonna die in here,to | 很可能死在这里 |
[20:36] | I’m all out of cons. | 我没必要耍诡计 |
[20:40] | I didn’t kill those boys. | 我没杀那几个男孩 |
[20:58] | In court,you testified dylan said,quote, | 你在法庭上作证说 Dylan说 我引用一下 |
[21:01] | “we killed those brats,bashed their heads in.It was fun” | “我们杀了那几个小娃娃 狠揍他们的头 那真有趣” |
[21:05] | that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[21:07] | Why does it matter now? | 干嘛现在又要提出来? |
[21:09] | – He said you made it up. – And you believe that weirdo? | – 他说是你编造的 – 你相信那个怪人? |
[21:14] | I found this in the court records,too. | 我还在法庭纪录里找到了这个 |
[21:16] | Restraining order you filed against your homeroom teacher. | 你对你的导师申请了限制令 |
[21:20] | – Claimed he was stalking you. – What is this? | – 声称他在跟踪你 – 这又怎么样? |
[21:22] | Stalking,cancer… | 被人跟踪 患上癌症… |
[21:24] | I mean,help me out here,heidi,’cause from where I’m sitting | 帮我搞清楚 Heidi 因为据我所知… |
[21:27] | you got a real problem with fact and fiction. | 你确实无法区分现实和小说 |
[21:29] | Everyone said they did it,even our principal. | 大家都说是他们干的 连校长都这样说 |
[21:32] | Oh,so they must’ve,right? | 那就肯定是他们干的 对吗? |
[21:33] | Dylan and teddy | Dylan和Teddy |
[21:35] | poured pig’s blood in assembly to protest the rwandan genocide | 在集会上喷洒猪血 抗议卢旺达种族屠杀… |
[21:38] | or whatever it was called,okay? | 或别的什么 好了吗? |
[21:40] | They were freaks. | 他们都是疯子 |
[21:43] | guess what I heard? | 猜猜我听到了什么? |
[21:44] | When they found those little boys, | 他们发现那几个小男孩时 |
[21:46] | their heads were like smushed pumpkins. | 他们的脑袋被打得象砸烂的南瓜 |
[21:50] | Oh,my god,freak alert,12:00. | 上帝 妖怪来了 12点方向 |
[21:55] | I thought you’d be dead from cancer by now,heidi. | 我还以为你现在已经死于癌症了 Heidi |
[21:57] | Um,do I even know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[22:00] | from second grade,remember? | 从二年级就认识了 记得不? |
[22:02] | I popped you under the jungle gym. | 我在攀登架下面遇见你 |
[22:07] | I bet you killed those kids. | 我打赌是你杀了那些孩子 |
[22:10] | Maybe we bash your head in,bitch. | 也许我们也该砸烂你脑袋 婊子 |
[22:16] | So,dylan never actually said, | 那么说 Dylan从未真正说过… |
[22:20] | “we killed those brats,bashed their heads in”? | “我们杀了那几个小娃娃 狠揍他们的头” |
[22:23] | Teddy confessed to that cop,right? | Teddy向那个警察坦白了 不是吗? |
[22:26] | What else do you want? | 你还想要什么? |
[22:31] | Homegirl basically made it up. | 证词基本是乖乖女编造的 |
[22:35] | No one questioned her story. | 没人质疑她的说法 |
[22:37] | Someone had to pay. | 总有人要付出代价 |
[22:39] | Why not the fishtown freaks? | 要不就Fishtown的怪人好了? |
[22:41] | House of cards coming down. | 空中楼阁倒了 |
[22:43] | – We go back to connelly? – And say what?That your caseuc sked? | – 我们回去找Connelly谈? – 谈什么?你的案子办砸了? |
[22:46] | How about “it’s looking like a cover-up”? | 这样问如何:”似乎有人掩盖在什么”? |
[22:48] | Checked out abandoned factories in fairmont. | 我查了Fairmont附近被废弃的工厂 |
[22:50] | Complaint came in the night of the murders. | 谋杀案发生当晚 就有人投诉… |
[22:52] | Six-foot-five homeless man,caucasian, | 一个6尺5寸高的流浪汉 白种人 |
[22:54] | spotted in empty lot at the corner of fifth and allen. | 出现在第5街和Allen街交界处的空荡停车场 |
[22:58] | That’s five blocks from the pool. | 那里离游泳池只隔5个街区 |
[23:00] | And get this: The guy was agitated,freaked out,and covered in blo. | 看看这个:那人焦躁不安 精神恍惚 浑身是血 |
[23:03] | – Od unis pick him up? – No,complaint gets lost in the system. | – 没人把他抓起来吗? – 没有 投诉在系统里遗失了 |
[23:06] | By the time it surfaces the next morning, | 但次日早上它再次出现时… |
[23:08] | our homeless man’s long gone. | 流浪汉早跑得无影无踪了 |
[23:10] | – Unbelievable. – Gets better. | – 难以置信 – 还有更妙的 |
[23:12] | Questioned documents found what looks like a partial number | 文书鉴定处在这份文件的右上角… |
[23:15] | in the upper right hand corner. | 发现了一种像是某种残缺的编号 |
[23:18] | Same kind of number evidence control uses in our investigations. | 和我们证据管理部用的编号一样 |
[23:22] | You’re saying the letter was mailed to teddy from inside homicide? | 你是说 这信是从凶杀组内部寄给Teddy的? |
[23:26] | Like I said,cover-up. | 我说了 有人掩盖了此事 |
[23:33] | *************six-foot-five male. | Vera去城里避难所找6尺5寸高的男性了 |
[23:38] | Needle in a haystack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[23:40] | Worth checking with the cops on homeless shuttle, | 得跟负责”流浪者之家”的警察谈一下 |
[23:42] | see if they picked up any jolly green giants on their sweeps. | 看他们是否在清扫行动中 抓过什么”快乐的绿巨人” |
[23:46] | What about the letter? | 信的事怎么样了? |
[23:47] | Well,evidence custodian back in ’94 was a uni name of jade diaz. | 94年的证据管理员名叫Jade Diaz |
[23:51] | Only one who could’ve signed it out. | 她是唯一能签发证据文件的人 |
[23:53] | Funny thing is,she transferred out of evidence control | 有意思的是 |
[23:54] | she transferred out of evidence control | 她在审判开始前两周… |
[23:56] | two weeks before the trial. | 被调离了证据管理部 |
[23:58] | You having a talk? | 你们谈过了? |
[23:59] | Miller is. | Miller在谈 |
[24:01] | You realize this is a cop’s career? | 你清楚这关系到一个警察的职业生涯吗? |
[24:04] | A cover-up,too. | 也关系到掩盖事件 |
[24:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:06] | That’s a big maybe. Step lightly. | 但这个”也许”太严重了 谨慎行事 |
[24:09] | Always do,boss. | 我一直很谨慎 头儿 |
[24:13] | You don’t think she’s ready to be back. | 你认为她还没准备好回来? |
[24:21] | Doer had to write it. | 一定是凶手写的 |
[24:24] | Public never knew he taped up their eyes. | 公众不知道凶手贴住了死者眼睛 |
[24:28] | Seen lots of evidence over the years. | 这些年我看过太多证据了 |
[24:30] | I don’t recall that letter. | 记不起这封信了 |
[24:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:35] | Well,according to your log, | 根据你的登记记录 |
[24:37] | letter came in after teddy’s confession. | 信是Teddy招供后寄来的 |
[24:41] | Connelly must’ve seen it. | Connelly一定看过它 |
[24:43] | But he had his doers,so he buries it. | 但他自认抓到了凶手 所以就隐瞒了此事 |
[24:46] | I’m due at roll call in 20. Want to speed this up? | 我八点要去上班 能快点结束吗? |
[24:48] | But you know the letter exists | 你知道这封信的存在 |
[24:51] | and you got access. | 并且你能拿到它 |
[24:53] | So you mailed it to teddy. | 所以你把它寄给了Teddy |
[24:56] | You like being a cop? | 你喜欢当警察吗? |
[24:57] | The job? | 喜欢这个工作? |
[25:00] | – Yeah. – Me,too. | – 喜欢 – 我也是 |
[25:05] | Teddy hung himself. | Teddy上吊自杀了 |
[25:08] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[25:10] | Oh… | 哦… |
[25:12] | I thought you knew. | 我还以为你知道 |
[25:14] | Just turned 30 years old. | 刚过30岁生日 |
[25:17] | What a waste. | 真可惜 |
[25:21] | Wonder how he felt… | 猜猜当他看到那封信时… |
[25:24] | when he got that letter? | 他会有怎样的感受? |
[25:26] | Knowing you believed in him. | 知道你信任他 |
[25:27] | Only one in the world who did. | 全世界只有你相信他 |
[25:31] | Connelly interviewed the kid. Twelve hours. | Connelly审讯那孩子 审了12个小时 |
[25:34] | Had me set up the tape for the confession. | 让我准备好带子以录下口供 |
[25:38] | Tape? | 录音带? |
[25:40] | There was never a taped confession at the trial. | 庭审时从没出现过招供录音带 |
[25:45] | You don’t say. | 是吗? |
[25:57] | We know about the tape,connelly. | 我们知道录音带的事了 Connelly |
[26:00] | One that never made it to court. | 那盘从未作为呈堂证供的录音带 |
[26:03] | Don’t you have open jobs to work? | 你们就没其他未了结案可办? |
[26:05] | Bad guys to catch? | 没有坏蛋可抓? |
[26:07] | Six-foot-five homeless guy, | 6尺5寸高的流浪汉 |
[26:09] | bloody,agitated,five blocks from the pool. | 浑身是血 情绪激动 离游泳池5街区远 |
[26:12] | He bad enough for you? | 对你来说不是坏蛋吗? |
[26:15] | you saying I’m out of line? | 你说我处理失当? |
[26:18] | Pot calling the kettle black,bro. | 五十步笑百步 兄弟 |
[26:21] | Excuse me? | 再说一次? |
[26:22] | Iad’s got it hard for you,and everyone knows it. | 内务部找你麻烦 每个人都知道 |
[26:28] | That was a good shooting… bro. | 你说的真对…兄弟 |
[26:30] | Someone’s gonna take a fall. | 有人要倒霉了 |
[26:32] | And from what I hear… | 就我所听到的… |
[26:34] | – you’re their butt boy. – Oh,yeah? | – 你就是他们的笑柄 – 是吗? |
[26:37] | All right,talk about the tape. | 行了 谈谈录音带的事 |
[26:43] | You got no idea the kind of pressure we were under. | 你们不了解我们当时所受的压力 |
[26:46] | Kid killers out there… | 残杀儿童的凶手逍遥法外… |
[26:48] | must’ve been tough. | 一定让你很难熬 |
[26:50] | They did it, | 是他们干的 |
[26:52] | but the littta baslerds won’t own up. | 那小杂种就是不肯交代 |
[26:53] | So what do you do? Let them walk? | 你会怎么做?放他们走人? |
[26:55] | Not a chance. | 没门儿 |
[26:57] | So you brought in teddy,the weak one. | 所以你审讯了Teddy 意志软弱的那个 |
[26:59] | Crying about how he’s innocent,how he wants his rights. | 他哭诉他是无辜的 哭着要他的权利 |
[27:03] | Where were those dead kids’ rights when they were being beaten to death? | 那几个孩子被打死时 他们的权利又在哪儿? |
[27:09] | They didn’t have any rights. | 他们没有任何权利 |
[27:21] | I already told you,we didn’t do nothing. | 我早告诉过你 我们没做任何事 |
[27:23] | You saw those kids at the pool,though,didn’t you? | 你在游泳池边看到那些孩子 对吗? |
[27:26] | No. Not that day,we didn’T. | 不是 不是那一天 我们没有 |
[27:27] | And you got mad at them ’cause they called you freaks,weirdoes. | 你被他们气疯了 因为他们叫你疯子 怪物 |
[27:31] | – didn’t they? – No. Just you do that. | – 他们是那样叫你吗? – 不是 只有你这样叫 |
[27:43] | you hit them over and over | 你一次又一次打他们 |
[27:45] | till they stopped moving. | 直到他们不动为止 |
[27:49] | Just say it,and you can go home. | 只要说出来 |
[27:51] | and you can go home. | 你就能回家了 |
[27:53] | And this nightmare is over. | 这场恶梦就结束了 |
[28:01] | don’t you want to go home,teddy? | 难道你不想回家吗 Teddy? |
[28:05] | : Yeah. | 想 |
[28:21] | then just say it. | 那就说吧 |
[28:25] | we saw them at the pool. | 我们在游泳池边看到他们 |
[28:30] | then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[28:34] | We stabbed them. | 我们刺中了他们 |
[28:35] | You hit them,you mean,right? | 你是说 你们打了他们 对吗? |
[28:38] | Thrill kill. | 刺激的杀戮 |
[28:40] | Yeah… okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[28:42] | We hit them. | 我们打了他们 |
[28:43] | Over and over until they stopped moving. | 一次又一次 直到他们不动为止 |
[28:50] | I want my mom. | 我要我妈妈 |
[28:52] | I want to go home. | 我要回家 |
[28:59] | you got no right to judge me. | 你没权利评判我 |
[29:03] | Those boys did it. | 是那两个小子干的 |
[29:06] | You sure about that… connelly? | 你肯定吗 Connelly? |
[29:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对肯定 |
[29:11] | Then why’d you bury the tape? | 那你为何要把带子藏起来? |
[29:19] | My snitch swears he saw big foot here a couple hours ago. | 我的线人发誓说几小时前 在这里看到一个大块头 |
[29:23] | Your snitch’s a money- grubbing pain in the ass. | 你那贪财的线人太难缠了 |
[29:26] | Yo! | 你! |
[29:27] | You seen a six-foot-five homeless guy here,mamacitas? | 你们见过一个6尺5寸高的流浪汉吗 辣妞? |
[29:32] | I can just take you in for loitering. | 你们拉客 凭这个我就能抓你们进局子 |
[29:35] | Been to every shelter,soup kitchen in the city. | 可能去了城里任何一个避难所 慈善食堂 |
[29:37] | We’re not gonna find him. | 我们找不到他的 |
[29:39] | Well,it’s time to shut down hooker mart. | 到时候关闭卖淫市场了 |
[29:46] | No pay or play till you give me sasquatch,ladies. | 没报酬也没得玩儿 |
[29:48] | till you give me sasquatch,ladies. | 除非你们告诉我大块头在哪儿 女士们 |
[29:51] | It’s a fool’s errand. They’re not gonna talk to you. | 傻死了 她们才不会告诉你呢 |
[29:54] | Look… | 看着吧… |
[29:57] | you fly, | 别得意 |
[29:58] | I’ll buy. | 赌赌看 |
[30:00] | Get me a couple of cold ones. | 我就赢你点儿小钱好了 |
[30:03] | You want to find someone? | 想找人吗? |
[30:06] | All you had to do was ask the right way,big boy. | 问对路子就行 猛男 |
[30:13] | er whe’d you get the dog,big man? We found it in your cart. | 从哪儿弄到这只公仔狗的 老家伙? 它在你的推车上 |
[30:17] | From the devil. | 从魔鬼那儿 |
[30:19] | You mean from the little boy,in the pool. | 你是说游泳池里的小男孩儿? |
[30:22] | How’d you know about that? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[30:24] | ‘Cause he’s god,jackass. | 因为他是上帝嘛 笨蛋 |
[30:28] | That’s right. I see everything. | 没错 我目睹了一切 |
[30:31] | I saw what you did to those little boys. | 看到你对孩子们做了什么 |
[30:33] | – I didn’t mean to. – Prove it. | – 我不是故意的 – 拿出证据来 |
[30:36] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[30:39] | It was him… | 是他… |
[30:42] | the devil. | 那个魔鬼 |
[30:44] | He made me do it. | 是他逼我做的 |
[31:09] | All the evil in the world in those eyes. | 他的眼里满是邪恶 |
[31:13] | He ran… | 他跑了… |
[31:15] | he dropped it. | 把这个丢下 |
[31:17] | I took it… | 我捡了起来 |
[31:20] | to show the world… | 要告诉全世界… |
[31:22] | what he did to those children. | 他都对那些孩子做了些什么 |
[31:25] | Looks like we got played. | 看起来咱们是被耍了 |
[31:29] | By the devil himself. | 魔鬼把我们都耍了 |
[31:32] | – ******** | – ******** – 把他的手铐戴上 – 等等 |
[31:34] | too late. | 太晚了 |
[31:36] | you’re pretty good. | 你真行啊 |
[31:37] | – You had me going t re. Hethis how you get your kicks? – Hey,I didn’t lie to you… | – 耍得我团团转 就是这个能让你兴奋吗? – 嘿 我可没撒谎 |
[31:41] | you were at the pool,standing over the bodies. | 你当时就在游泳池里 站在尸体边 |
[31:43] | We got a witness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[31:45] | – You wouldn’t understand. – You’re right. | – 你不会理解的 – 没错 |
[31:47] | I got no idea what it’s like to look into three little kids’ eyes and beat them to death. | 看着孩子的眼睛 把他们活活打死 我都不知道这是什么感觉 |
[31:51] | – Yeah,well,neither do I… – you were standing over their bodies! | – 对 我也不知道… – 你就站在尸体边上! |
[31:54] | You were holding jack’s bloody toy in your hand! | 手里拿着Jack那沾满血的玩具! |
[31:57] | You want to believe I did it?! Then fine! | 你非要相信是我干的?!行啊! |
[31:59] | Okay,I did it! I killed them! | 没错 是我干的!我杀了他们! |
[32:03] | – You’re a monster… – you’ve got no idea what that means. | – 你是个魔鬼… – 你根本不明白 |
[32:06] | – Why’d you tape their eyes shut? – I thought I knew how cruel and ugly the world was. | – 为什么要把他们眼睛贴上? – 我还以为自己明白这世界有多残酷多丑陋 |
[32:10] | I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[32:14] | They were just kids. | 他们还只是孩子 |
[32:17] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[32:20] | We all were. | 我们也只是孩子 |
[33:14] | sometimes I dream that,um… | 有时候我会梦到… |
[33:20] | they’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[33:23] | And we all get to start over again. | 我们都过上了新的生活 |
[33:30] | You saw jack curled up with that stuffed dog? | 你看见Jack抱着那个公仔狗? |
[33:34] | Are you sure? | 能肯定吗? |
[33:36] | like he was asleep. | 就像睡着了一样 |
[33:41] | It was keeping him safe. | 而那个公仔能守护他 |
[33:55] | stooping pretty low bringing me in like this. | 真是屈尊啊 居然带我来这儿 |
[33:57] | Well,found your son’s stuffed dog,henry. | 找到你儿子的公仔狗了 Henry |
[34:00] | Lil’ duke. It was left with him. | “小公爵”就和他在一起 |
[34:03] | Your son was,uh,afraid at nights. | 你儿子…夜里会害怕 |
[34:06] | – And your wife worked the graveyard shift. – What’s your point? | – 妻子有时在墓地值夜班 – 你想说什么? |
[34:13] | Leaving him home alone with you. | 把儿子单独和你留在家里 |
[34:16] | Night he died. | 就在他遇害的那天晚上 |
[34:19] | you people are unbelievable. | 你们这帮人真是不可理喻 |
[34:21] | Those bruises jack had. | Jack身上那些伤 |
[34:23] | Dylan didn’t give them to him,did he? | 并不是Dylan打的 对吧? |
[34:28] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[34:31] | Ask anyone– ask my wife. | 随便问谁啊 问问我妻子 |
[34:34] | She’s here. | 她就在这儿 |
[34:41] | look… | 听着… |
[34:42] | you got the animals who murdered my child. | 害死我儿子的禽兽 你们已经抓到了 |
[34:44] | – Now,why don’t you just leave well enough alone? – Doesn’t work like that. | – 为什么还不放过我们? – 我们查到的可不是这样 |
[34:48] | Hey,got to step out. | 嘿 我要出去 |
[35:12] | why are you doing this to us? | 为什么要这样对我们? |
[35:22] | I think you know why,tanya. | 我想你知道为什么 Tanya |
[35:24] | We lost our son. | 我们失去了儿子 |
[35:26] | We’re the victims here. You have no right. | 我们才是受害者 你们没权利这样做 |
[35:30] | what’s it like? | 这是什么感觉呢? |
[35:32] | Cooking his meals,sleeping in the same bed,making love… | 替他做饭 |
[35:33] | sleeping in the same bed, | 同床共枕 |
[35:36] | making love… | 跟他亲热… |
[35:37] | with the man who killed your child? | 却明知他杀了你们的孩子? |
[35:41] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这么说? |
[35:43] | My husband is a good man,decent,kind. | 我丈夫是个好人 正派善良 |
[35:46] | It’s so much easier to believe monsters do these things… | 相信下毒手的是禽兽而不是人… |
[35:51] | not men. | 要容易的多吧 |
[35:54] | – I don’t have to listen to this garbage. – We found jack’s stuffed animal. | – 我才不听这种废话 – 我们找到了Jack的公仔狗 |
[35:58] | Lil’ duke. | “小公爵” |
[36:00] | It was in the pool. | 在游泳池里 |
[36:03] | He was holding it,just like he did at night when he was sleeping. | 他把它抱在怀里 就像夜里熟睡时一样 |
[36:09] | I… I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[36:11] | Whoever hurt him | 伤害了他的人 |
[36:13] | loved him,too. | 一定也爱着他 |
[36:18] | I have to find my husband. | 我要去找我丈夫 |
[36:19] | If jack was alive today… | 如果Jack现在还活着 |
[36:22] | he’d be… | 应该已经… |
[36:23] | 24. | 24岁了 |
[36:26] | A man. | 是个大男人了 |
[36:27] | Able to protect himself. | 能保护好自己 |
[36:30] | But he couldn’t back then. | 可那时候 他却不能 |
[36:33] | – He was just a little boy. – Please,stop this. | – 他还是只是个孩子 – 求求你 别说了 |
[36:36] | But you can protect him,tanya. | 可你能保护他 Tanya |
[36:38] | you can help him now. | 你现在能帮他 |
[36:42] | What’d you see,tanya? | 你都看到什么了 Tanya? |
[36:44] | : I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我都看到什么了 |
[36:47] | You tried to forget, | 你试着忘记 |
[36:50] | but you can’T. | 却忘不掉 |
[36:55] | It was the day we buried our son… | 儿子下葬那天 |
[37:00] | that I saw… | 我看见… |
[37:26] | honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:29] | You found that. | 你找到了 |
[37:31] | I’ve been looking everywhere for that thing. | 我正到处找它呢 |
[37:38] | You must have dropped it. | 你一定是弄掉了 |
[37:44] | I miss him,honey. | 我想他 亲爱的 |
[37:47] | I miss him,too. | 我也想他 |
[38:10] | he has flashlights in every room,you see. | 每个房间 他都放了手电筒 |
[38:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:14] | Henry’s always been terrified of the dark. | Henry总是恐惧黑暗 |
[38:19] | He sleeps with the lights on. | 睡觉也开着灯 |
[38:23] | You wanted to get caught. You were screaming to get caught. | 你希望警察来抓你 你呼喊 想让他们抓你 |
[38:27] | But no one listened. | 可没人理睬 |
[38:28] | They already had dylan and teddy,the perfect scapegoats. | 他们已经抓到了Dylan和Teddy 绝妙的替罪羊 |
[38:31] | But what gets you in the end is the people you love. | 可最后把你送进法网的 还是你最爱的人 |
[38:34] | Like what happened to you as a boy. | 正如你在孩提时代的遭遇 |
[38:38] | I’m not following. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[38:48] | Who locked you in A… dark room,henry? | 谁把你锁在…黑漆漆的房间里 Henry? |
[38:53] | Your wife isn’t protecting you anymore. | 你妻子不再庇护你了 |
[38:55] | Enough with the act. | 别再演戏了 |
[39:00] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[39:01] | I’m not talking to you. | 才不跟你们谈 |
[39:04] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[39:06] | Maybe you shldou spend some time alone then. | 也许你该一个人呆会儿 |
[39:11] | In the dark. | 在黑暗中 |
[39:16] | no. | 不要 |
[39:24] | if you lock me in here,I’ll kill you! | 敢把我关在这儿 我就杀了你们! |
[39:26] | I will kill you! | 我就杀了你们! |
[39:28] | You hear me? ! | 明白吗?! |
[39:29] | Sit down,henry. | 坐下 Henry |
[39:33] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:44] | Don’t leave me in here. | 别把我留在这儿 |
[39:46] | Please,don’t leave me in here. | 求你了 别把我留在这儿 |
[39:48] | You promised yourself you would never let it happen again. | 你想自己保证 再也不允许有这种事发生 |
[39:51] | No one would ever put you in the dark. | 再也不会让人 把你关在黑暗中 |
[39:54] | Or they would pay. | 不然就得付出代价 |
[39:56] | And that’s why you taped their eyes shut. | 所以你把他们的眼睛贴上了 |
[39:59] | Make them pay forever. | 让他们永远付出代价 |
[40:01] | He was… | 他… |
[40:02] | he was a bad boy,that jack. | 他是个…Jack是个坏孩子 |
[40:06] | Sneaking off. | 偷偷溜出去 |
[40:09] | So many… | 有那么多… |
[40:12] | so many dirty bad things in the dark… | 那么多肮脏的事情在黑暗中 |
[40:16] | waiting for you. | 等着你 |
[40:17] | I told him to play inside with the others. | 我叫他和同伴们在屋里玩 |
[40:20] | Where it was safe. | 屋里安全 |
[40:23] | : Nowhere is safe. | 哪儿都不安全 |
[40:26] | It’s darkness everywhere. | 哪儿都是黑暗一片 |
[40:31] | Inside the house,inside the basement. | 屋里 地下室里 |
[40:33] | Inside… | 我的… |
[40:36] | inside of me. | 我的心里 |
[40:39] | Jack! | |
[40:40] | How many times I got to tell you to put those damn bikes away? | 把自行车放好 还要我说几次? |
[40:48] | : Don’T. | 不要 |
[40:51] | No. | 不 |
[40:53] | Please,daddy. | 求求您 爸爸 |
[40:56] | Don’t leave me here. | 别把我丢在这儿 |
[40:59] | no,not the dark! | 别 我怕黑 |
[41:01] | please don’t! | 求求您 不要啊! |
[41:21] | Daddy. | 爸爸 铁证悬案 -=结束=- 禁止任何商业用途否则后果自负 |