时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Thing’s gonna break my back. | 这玩意快把我的腰累折了 |
[00:06] | Dad, it’s slipping. | 爸爸 它太滑了 |
[00:07] | – Honey, let me help you. – It’s okay. | -亲爱的 我来帮你 -没关系 |
[00:09] | Exercise. | 运动一下 |
[00:10] | It’s good for me. | 对我有好处 |
[00:14] | King Warlord strikes again! | 沃劳德王又发起进攻了 |
[00:16] | Why is it guns all the time? | 为什么只会用枪 |
[00:17] | I’m getting him karate lessons. | 我要让他去学空手道 |
[00:19] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[00:21] | How much are those? | 那要多少钱 |
[00:23] | I don’t know. Not much. | 我不知道 不多吧 |
[00:25] | Probably not a lot. | 大概不是很贵 |
[00:25] | I knew a lot of kids who took ’em in Ohio. | 我知道很多俄亥俄的孩子都学 |
[00:27] | We can manage, Adam. | 我们可以应付 亚当 |
[00:29] | Your job starts tomorrow. | 你明天就开始工作了 |
[00:30] | Don’t need a pep talk, Emily. | 艾米莉 我不需要打气 |
[00:33] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:34] | Are you gonna get the rest of the boxes out of the truck? | 你能把剩下的箱子搬下卡车吗 |
[00:36] | Just give me a second, will ya? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[00:37] | I need one second for my stuff, okay? | 我这边有点事 行吗 |
[00:49] | Remember the night of the tornado in Cincinnati? | 记得辛辛那提的龙卷风之夜吗 |
[00:52] | Mom made us all sleep in the basement. | 妈妈让我们都睡在地下室 |
[00:54] | No. | 不记得 |
[00:55] | We stayed up all night. Made popcorn. | 我们一夜没睡 做爆米花 |
[00:59] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[01:01] | Remember, Dad? | 记得吗 爸爸 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[01:05] | Gonna be a lot easier life here, guys. | 这里的生活会轻松得多 伙计们 |
[01:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:42] | Help me. | 救我 |
[02:06] | Family massacre. | 灭门惨案 |
[02:08] | Mom, Dad and son shot and killed. | 父母和儿子均中枪身亡 |
[02:10] | Dad’s prints were all over the gun. | 枪上全都是父亲的指纹 |
[02:13] | The Jacobis. | 雅各比一家 |
[02:15] | Dad was an out-of-work computer programmer. | 父亲是个失业的程序员 |
[02:17] | Looked like he was the doer. | 看起来像是他干的 |
[02:19] | It was a John List kind of thing. | 就像约翰·李斯特的案子那样 |
[02:21] | The older kid, the daughter, survived a bullet to the head. | 大女儿被子弹击中头部但侥幸生还 |
[02:25] | Can’t decide if that’s lucky or not. | 说不清是幸运还是倒霉 |
[02:27] | You’re alive, | 你活着 |
[02:27] | but you got to face knowing your dad tried to off you. | 却要面对你父亲想要杀死你的事实 |
[02:30] | We could never confirm the father was the doer, | 我们还没确定他父亲是凶手 |
[02:32] | but now that Kim’s awake and talking… | 但既然金醒了 可以说话了… |
[02:34] | Your boss wants a statement. | 你上司想要一份供词 |
[02:37] | Doctor says Kim’s memory is spotty, | 医生说金的记忆很零散 |
[02:39] | but we can try. | 但我们可以试一试 |
[02:42] | Boss wants to close the case. | 头儿想把案子结了 |
[02:44] | meaning the DA wants himself | 就是说地检署 |
[02:45] | on the front page with his arm around little orphan Kim | 想搂着小孤儿金上报纸头版 |
[02:48] | and us doing the work for him. | 而活得我们来干 |
[02:50] | We can’t all have bosses like yours. | 不是每个上司都跟你们头儿一样 |
[03:00] | Hey. I’m Ed. | 我是艾德 |
[03:02] | Been working with Kim for the last five months. | 过去五个月一直负责照顾金 |
[03:05] | Detective Rush and Valens. | 我们是拉什和瓦伦斯探员 |
[03:08] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:09] | Lot better since she came to a few weeks ago. | 比几周前刚苏醒的时候好多了 |
[03:12] | Real progress. | 进展良好 |
[03:16] | Hi, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[03:19] | We need to talk to you about what happened the night of the shooting. | 我们想跟你谈谈枪杀案那晚发生的事 |
[03:27] | Kim… | 金 |
[03:29] | was it your father who did this to you? | 是你父亲干的吗 |
[03:34] | He loved you. | 他爱你们 |
[03:36] | Your mom, too. | 妈妈也爱你们 |
[03:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:38] | I can see it in these photos. | 从这些照片里能看得出 |
[03:41] | I don’t really remember that night. I’m sorry. | 我真的记不住那晚发生了什么 抱歉 |
[03:44] | You were in the house with your family. | 你当时和家人一起待在房子里 |
[03:47] | Do you remember what you were doing? | 你记得你们在干什么吗 |
[03:55] | – Is she okay? – Kim, I’m right here. | -她还好吗 -金 我就在这里 |
[03:59] | Was there a fight? | 发生争吵了吗 |
[04:01] | Your father get upset about something? | 有什么事让你父亲心烦的吗 |
[04:02] | I don’t remember! | 我不记得了 |
[04:03] | No, don’t. Dad. | 不 不要 爸爸 |
[04:05] | – Please. – No! | -求你了 -不要 |
[04:13] | Always. Romeo. | 永远爱你 罗密欧 |
[04:19] | Kim, look at me. | 金 看着我 |
[04:22] | You sure you saw your father’s body before you were shot? | 你确定你被枪击前看到了你爸爸的尸体 |
[04:28] | Means the dad wasn’t the shooter. | 那意味着开枪的人不是他父亲 |
[04:31] | Maybe she should rest. | 她可能要休息一下 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry, Kim, | 我很抱歉 金 |
[04:38] | for putting you through that. | 让你回想起痛苦的经历 |
[04:52] | Someone else was in that house that night. | 当晚有其他人在那间屋子里 |
[04:54] | Someone calling themselves Romeo. | 自称是罗密欧的人 |
[04:56] | Left a witness behind. | 留下了一个目击证人 |
[04:58] | Witness who’s starting to remember. | 证人开始恢复记忆了 |
[05:40] | Gun was registered to Adam. Prints on it were his. | 枪登记在亚当名下 上边有他的指纹 |
[05:43] | The Jacobis were on the verge of bankruptcy. | 雅各比一家濒临破产 |
[05:45] | Adam had recently lost an IT job in Cincinnati. | 亚当刚丢了辛辛那提的程序员工作 |
[05:49] | Dad moved the family to Philly for work. | 爸爸为了工作带全家搬到费城 |
[05:51] | Got fired a month later. | 一个月后又被炒鱿鱼 |
[05:52] | Neighbor said Adam was depressed. | 邻居都说亚当很沮丧 |
[05:54] | Original investigation found the family computers behind the house, | 最初的调查发现 屋后的家用电脑 |
[05:58] | all smashed up, hard drives erased. | 全都被毁 硬盘也被清空 |
[06:01] | – Presumably by Adam. – I can relate to that part. | -像是亚当干的 -我也能体会这种感受 |
[06:04] | Let’s get those computers. | 我们去看看那些电脑 |
[06:05] | Maybe the Tech Unit can find something pointing to our shooter. | 也许技侦组能找到揭示凶手的证据 |
[06:09] | Lil do the interview with you this morning, Scotty? | 史考特 今早阿莉和你一起去问话了吗 |
[06:12] | Said she was stopping at home on her way back. | 回来的时候她说要回一趟家 |
[06:23] | Had a dream you were reading to me. | 我梦见你在读书给我听 |
[06:26] | Your favorite book when you were a kid. | 是你小时候最喜欢的书 |
[06:29] | I can’t remember the name. | 我不记得书名了 |
[06:33] | Brought you some lunch. | 我给你带了点午饭 |
[06:35] | Came back from work for that? | 上班时间回家就为了这个 |
[06:37] | Didn’t want you going hungry, complaining nonstop. | 不想让你饿着 还抱怨个不停 |
[06:44] | Mom, you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:48] | Go on now before they wise up and fire you. | 快走吧 别让他们发现再炒了你 |
[06:56] | You call me if you need anything. | 如果有需要随时给我打电话 |
[06:59] | You got my cell, right? | 你有我手机号 对吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, so go. | 对 对 我没事 快走吧 |
[07:03] | Go. | 走啊 |
[07:05] | Go get ’em, Lilly. | 去抓他们 莉莉 |
[07:14] | The Velveteen Rabbit. | 《绒布小兔子》 |
[07:17] | That was the book. | 就是那本书 |
[07:19] | Made me read it a million times. | 你让我念了无数遍 |
[07:25] | The stuffed rabbit who wanted to be real, | 想变成真兔子的绒布小兔子 |
[07:28] | and the boy he belonged to. | 还有他的小男孩主人 |
[07:30] | He became real, remember? | 他变成真兔子了 记得吗 |
[07:34] | When the boy let him go. | 就在男孩放走他的时候 |
[07:39] | Bet he missed him for the rest of his life. | 但是他一辈子都在想念他 |
[07:42] | That stubborn old thing came back. | 那个固执的老东西回来了 |
[07:45] | Make sure the boy was okay. | 想确定那个男孩没事 |
[07:50] | – He did? – Couldn’t keep him away. | -真的吗 -就是离不开他 |
[07:58] | Go on now, Lilly. | 走吧 莉莉 |
[08:03] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈 |
[08:07] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[08:25] | So you’re the one who found the bodies, Mr. Reed? | 里德先生 是你发现的尸体吗 |
[08:29] | Our kids were pals. We shared a carpool. | 我们的孩子是好朋友 我们拼车出门 |
[08:32] | Waited in the driveway 20 minutes, | 我在车道上等了二十分钟 |
[08:35] | then I went in. | 然后进门 |
[08:37] | Is it true that the wife was the family’s main breadwinner? | 他们一家的生计主要靠妻子吗 |
[08:40] | Dental hygienist, plus parent in charge. | 她是牙科保健师 还是带孩子主力 |
[08:44] | – Kids didn’t listen to Adam? – The daughter didn’t listen, | -孩子们不听亚当的话 -女儿不听 |
[08:47] | not when it came to that boyfriend of hers. | 每当谈到她男友的时候 |
[08:50] | Boyfriend? | 男友 |
[08:51] | That wasn’t in the report. | 记录里没有提及 |
[08:53] | You ever meet this guy? | 你见过她男友吗 |
[08:53] | No. | 没有 |
[08:54] | But one morning, | 不过有天早上 |
[08:56] | it was my turn to drive the kids to school, | 轮到我开车送孩子们去上学 |
[08:58] | and, as usual, the Jacobis were late. | 和往常一样 雅各布一家又迟到了 |
[09:01] | Adam, my hands are full. | 亚当 我腾不出手来 |
[09:03] | Please, just get his lunch ready. | 拜托 给他准备好午餐 |
[09:05] | Hey. | 喂 |
[09:07] | I just found something on this computer. | 我在这台电脑上发现了点东西 |
[09:10] | We need to have a family discussion, young lady. | 小姐 我们得来一次家庭谈话了 |
[09:12] | I found your online chats. | 我看了你的在线聊天记录 |
[09:14] | What online chats? | 什么在线聊天记录 |
[09:16] | That’s none of your business. Don’t read her e-mail. | 这不关你的事 别乱看她的电子邮件 |
[09:18] | You are too young to write those… things to that boyfriend. | 你还太小 不应该给你男友写那些东西 |
[09:22] | Me and Rick don’t talk online, Dad. | 爸爸 我跟瑞克不在网上聊天 |
[09:24] | We need to meet this Rick. | 我们要见见这个瑞克 |
[09:25] | And have you guys fight in front of him? No way. | 然后你们要当他面吵架吗 没门 |
[09:29] | Martin and Jeff are here! | 马丁和杰夫来了 |
[09:30] | What’s taking you guys so long? | 你们磨蹭什么呢 |
[09:33] | I was just, uh… | 我还是… |
[09:35] | So, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:38] | No more computer for you, Kim. | 你不许再玩电脑 |
[09:39] | And no more cell phone. | 也不许再用手机 |
[09:40] | Adam, come on. | 亚当 别这样 |
[09:41] | Emily, | 艾米莉 |
[09:42] | if you’d read them you wouldn’t trust her either. | 如果你看过那些东西也会担心 |
[09:45] | You know, just because you’re miserable, | 爸爸 你是很悲惨 |
[09:46] | Dad, doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be. | 但没必要让我们跟着一起悲惨 |
[10:01] | Teenagers. | 青少年 |
[10:02] | Glad I’ve got that to look forward to. | 看到了我孩子未来的样子 |
[10:04] | Where’d Kim meet this boyfriend? | 金和她男友是在哪里认识的呢 |
[10:06] | School, I guess. | 我猜在学校吧 |
[10:08] | Adam said the kid called at all hours, | 亚当说这孩子总是打电话 |
[10:10] | wouldn’t leave his name. | 从不愿意留名字 |
[10:12] | You ever hear Kim refer to him as “Romeo”? | 你们听过金叫他”罗密欧”吗 |
[10:15] | No. I did see him once, though, | 没有 不过我见过他一次 |
[10:17] | from my living room, at night. | 不过是晚上从我起居室看过去的 |
[10:19] | He was skulking around the Jacobis’ house. | 他在雅各比家附近躲躲藏藏的 |
[10:23] | Getting ready for a balcony scene? | 又是罗密欧与朱丽叶的阳台戏 |
[10:32] | Rick Lambert? | 瑞克·兰伯特 |
[10:34] | Detectives Jeffries, Rush. | 我们是杰弗里斯和拉什探员 |
[10:37] | I didn’t do it. | 我没干过什么 |
[10:38] | Want to talk to you about your girlfriend Kim Jacobi. | 想和你聊聊你的女友金·雅各比 |
[10:41] | Whoa. The new girl that got shot? | 那个新来的被枪击的女孩 |
[10:44] | She was, uh, | 她不是 |
[10:45] | not my girlfriend. | 不是我的女友 |
[10:48] | Her family thought different. | 她的家人可不这么认为 |
[10:50] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[10:51] | Kim had the wrong idea about us. | 金误会了我们之间的关系 |
[10:53] | How so? | 那是什么关系 |
[10:56] | I was breaking in the new girl. | 我试试新来的女孩 |
[10:58] | “Friends with benefits” is what it’s called. | 传说中的”炮友”关系 |
[11:01] | Youth of today- real inspiration. | 现在的年轻人 真是榜样啊 |
[11:04] | We know about the online messages you two were exchanging. | 我们看过你们俩的网上聊天记录 |
[11:07] | Nah, not me. | 不是我 |
[11:09] | Me and my mom don’t have a computer. | 我和我妈都没有电脑 |
[11:11] | You think Kim could’ve been chatting with some other guy? | 你觉得金是在和别人聊天 |
[11:14] | Mmm, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | Name “Romeo” mean anything to you? | 你对”罗密欧”有印象吗 |
[11:20] | That’s the dude finally spoke her language. | 终于有人跟她有共同语言了 |
[11:22] | And what language is that, Rick? | 瑞克 什么共同语言 |
[11:24] | You know, feelings. | 感觉 你懂得 |
[11:49] | What the hell is this? | 什么鬼东西 |
[11:52] | It’s not from you? | 不是你给我的吗 |
[11:52] | Uh, no. And you better not be telling people it is. | 不是 你最好别告诉别人是我给的 |
[11:57] | Well… you’re the only person I know at this school. | 你是我在学校里唯一认识的人 |
[12:00] | Read the frickin’ card, yo. It’s got hearts on it. | 念念这张破卡片 上面还有爱心呢 |
[12:04] | I’m the only one who knows the real you, | 我是唯一真正懂你的人 |
[12:07] | how unhappy you’ve been, Kim, for a long time now. | 金 你已经难过很久很久了 |
[12:10] | – I’ve watched… – Give it back, Rick! | -我一直注视着… -还给我 瑞克 |
[12:13] | I’ve watched you at school, outside your house. | 在学校和你家门外 我都注视你 |
[12:17] | In fact, I’m watching you right now. | 其实 我现在也在注视着你 |
[12:27] | …Stalker. | 跟踪狂 |
[12:34] | Always, Romeo. | 永远爱你 罗密欧 |
[12:47] | Always, Romeo. | 永远爱你 罗密欧 |
[12:49] | Kim was needy. | 金缺乏爱 |
[12:51] | She was loving that card with all the sentiments and what not. | 她非常喜欢那些伤春悲秋的东西 |
[12:54] | Thanks for your insights, Rick. | 谢谢你提供的信息 瑞克 |
[12:56] | Hey, wish I could tell you more, but… | 要是我知道得多点就好了 但是… |
[12:59] | Right, you’re not her boyfriend. | 对 你不是她的男友 |
[13:04] | So maybe those online chats really weren’t between Kim and Rick. | 所以那些聊天记录真不是金和瑞克的 |
[13:08] | They were between her and a secret admirer. | 是她和一个神秘的爱慕者的 |
[13:10] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[13:15] | Tech Unit recovered the shadow drives of the Jacobi computers. | 技侦组恢复了雅各比电脑上的隐藏分区 |
[13:19] | It’s a mess, | 乱七八糟的 |
[13:20] | but they found the messages Adam was mad about. | 不过他们找到了让亚当发狂的短消息 |
[13:23] | – Who was Kim writing to? – Montague01. | -是金写给谁的 -蒙太古01 |
[13:26] | That’s Romeo. | 就是罗密欧 |
[13:29] | I know my Shakespeare. | 我读过点莎士比亚 |
[13:30] | Same guy who Kim claims shot her. | 就是金说的枪击她的人 |
[13:33] | Messages go on for a month, | 网上聊天聊了一个月 |
[13:34] | then all online communication stops. | 然后就中断了所有联系 |
[13:37] | Week later, he sends her the rose. | 一周后 他送玫瑰花给她 |
[13:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:40] | – Photo Kim sent him. – High school insignia. | -金给他发的照片 -高中校徽 |
[13:43] | Could be how he tracked her, sent her the flower. | 他可能就是靠这个线索找到她 给她送花 |
[13:46] | These two would chat for hours. | 这两个人能聊上几小时 |
[13:48] | All this soul-baring stuff. | 讲的都是灵魂层面的东西 |
[13:50] | This guy’s rap is they’re like Romeo and Juliet, | 这家伙说他们就像罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[13:53] | meant to be together. | 天生一对 |
[13:54] | It’s fate. | 命中注定 |
[13:56] | – Did Kim respond to that? – Yep, | -金对此有回应吗 -有 |
[13:58] | till his messages took a turn for the loony | 直到谋杀案发生的前几周 |
[14:00] | a few weeks before the murders. | 他的言辞变得疯狂起来 |
[14:03] | I see you crying in your bathroom at night. | 我看到你晚上在浴室里哭泣 |
[14:05] | Your family brings you so much pain. | 你的家人带给你太多痛苦 |
[14:08] | If they were gone, we could love each other wholly. | 如果他们死了 我们就能全心全意相爱 |
[14:11] | Violent delights have violent ends. | 暴烈的快乐必将暴烈地终结 |
[14:15] | He’s offering to get rid of her family. | 他打算除掉她的家人 |
[14:18] | Declaration of his love. | 爱的宣言 |
[14:20] | She stopped returning his messages at that point. | 因此她不再回复他的信息 |
[14:22] | But maybe it was too late. | 但也许为时已晚 |
[14:23] | Romeo decided to take out the Capulets. | 罗密欧决定干掉凯普莱特一家 |
[14:26] | Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou…? | 罗密欧 罗密欧 汝为何而来 |
[14:34] | I knew the man who shot my family? | 我认识杀害我家人的凶手 |
[14:36] | You talked to him on the computer every night for months. | 你连续几个月每晚在电脑上和他聊天 |
[14:39] | Told him you were lonely. | 跟他说你很孤独 |
[14:41] | Lonely? | 孤独 |
[14:42] | You ever meet him? Romeo. | 你从没见过他吗 这个罗密欧 |
[14:45] | I don’t think I’d do that. | 我不会做那种事的 |
[14:46] | He watched you some nights. Outside the house. | 有几天晚上他就从你家门外注视着你 |
[14:49] | Saw you crying in the bathroom. | 他看到你在浴室里哭泣 |
[14:52] | Bathroom? | 浴室 |
[14:57] | – I used to hide there. – Hide? From what? | -我曾经躲在那里 -躲什么 |
[15:00] | I remember steam on the windows. | 我记得窗户上的水蒸气 |
[15:02] | I could hear voices. | 我能听到些声音 |
[15:05] | I wanted to disappear. | 我想消失 |
[15:07] | What were you hiding from, Kim? | 你在躲什么 金 |
[15:08] | I tried to call someone, but I didn’t have any friends. | 我想要找个人聊聊 可是我没有朋友 |
[15:12] | Because you don’t tell me what’s going on with you | 因为你不告诉我出了什么事 |
[15:13] | and I’m trying to help! | 我是想帮你 |
[15:16] | Just figure this out alone! | 就自己想办法吧 |
[15:40] | Did you like the rose? | 你喜欢玫瑰花吗 |
[15:42] | – Who are you? – Did you? | -你是谁 -喜欢吗 |
[15:45] | I liked the card. | 我喜欢那张卡片 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry your parents are fighting. | 你父母吵架我很遗憾 |
[15:50] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[15:53] | I know you wanted to call someone and cry, | 我知道你想找个人打电话 你想哭 |
[15:56] | but there was no one to call. | 但是却找不到 |
[15:59] | How’d you know I wanted to call someone? | 你怎么知道我想找人打电话 |
[16:01] | Because… | 因为… |
[16:03] | I’m watching you. | 我在注视着你 |
[16:12] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[16:13] | Sort of. | 但看不清 |
[16:15] | I’m your Romeo. Come to rescue you. | 我是你的罗密欧 我是来救你的 |
[16:20] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[16:22] | I mean, why do you like a girl you’ve never even met? | 我是说 你怎么会喜欢一个从没见过的女孩 |
[16:26] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[16:27] | I understand you. | 我理解你 |
[16:30] | Wanting somebody to really ask you how you are | 想有个人真心在乎你过得好吗 |
[16:32] | and care about the answer. | 在乎你说的话 |
[16:35] | I want that, too. | 我也一样 |
[16:37] | How are you, Romeo? | 你好吗 罗密欧 |
[16:41] | Better… | 比我… |
[16:44] | than I used to be. | 曾经过得好 |
[16:46] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[16:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:59] | – Draw an arrow through it. – Why? | -画一支箭穿过它 -为什么 |
[17:02] | Cupid’s bow. | 丘比特之箭 |
[17:12] | – Good night, Kim. – Don’t go. | -晚安 金 -别走 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe I talked to him like that. | 难以相信我会那样跟他说话 |
[17:26] | You saw red and yellow lights in the yard? | 你看到院子里红的和黄的光吗 |
[17:30] | Stuart’s laser gun had red lights. | 斯图尔特的激光枪能射出红光 |
[17:33] | Yellow lights could’ve been from another gun. | 黄光可能是其他的枪射出的 |
[17:35] | Maybe he had a friend over. | 也许他和朋友一起 |
[17:36] | Neighbor’s kid? | 邻居家的孩子 |
[17:38] | Could be he got a look at Romeo. | 他会不会见过罗密欧 |
[17:44] | I know that wasn’t easy. Thanks. | 我知道这不容易 多谢 |
[17:48] | Who sent this? | 是谁送的 |
[17:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:11] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他 对吗 |
[18:18] | Put a police detail on Kim ’round the clock. | 派警员24小时保护金 |
[18:22] | Any luck tracking Romeo? | 有没有罗密欧的线索 |
[18:23] | Canvas at the school was a bust. | 学校那边什么都没查到 |
[18:26] | No high schoolers using his moniker? | 没有学生叫这个绰号 |
[18:29] | And no luck tracing the Jacobis’ phone records to our stalker. | 雅各比家电话也没有和跟踪狂的通话记录 |
[18:32] | Looking into their personal cells now. | 现在开始查他们的手机 |
[18:35] | Thanks for coming back in, Martin. | 马丁 谢谢你们能回来协助调查 |
[18:36] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[18:39] | You and Stuart played laser tag in the front yard at nights? | 你和斯图尔特晚上会在前院玩激光枪 |
[18:43] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[18:44] | Now why would you be in trouble? | 为什么你会惹麻烦 |
[18:46] | Jeff, if you have something to tell us about the Jacobis | 杰夫 如果你能告诉我们雅各比家的事 |
[18:49] | we won’t get mad. | 我们不会生气的 |
[18:54] | The night that Stuart died, | 斯图尔特死掉的那天晚上 |
[18:56] | I went over to his house. | 我去过他家 |
[18:59] | – What? – To play laser tag. | -什么 -找他玩激光枪战 |
[19:01] | And you saw someone outside the house? | 你看到屋子外面有什么人吗 |
[19:03] | No. | 没有 |
[19:05] | Someone inside. | 屋子里面有人 |
[19:11] | Jeff! | 杰夫 |
[19:12] | Gotcha. Now you got to get me. | 抓到你了 现在轮到你来抓我 |
[19:14] | It’s late, guys. We’re all hittin’ the hay. | 太晚了 我们都要睡觉了 |
[19:17] | I can watch them if you want to go to bed, Em. | 如果你想睡觉 我可以看着他们 |
[19:19] | Oh, you said you were tired. | 你不是说累了吗 |
[19:25] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:42] | Look, Dad. | 快看 爸爸 |
[19:48] | Who did this, Kim? | 是谁干的 金 |
[19:49] | Romeo, I think. | 我猜是罗密欧 |
[19:52] | Romeo? | 罗密欧 |
[19:53] | Is that who you were messaging? | 是跟你聊天的那个吗 |
[19:54] | I never messaged anybody, Dad! | 我从没跟任何人聊过天 爸爸 |
[19:56] | I saw your screen name, Kim, | 我看到你的网名了 金 |
[19:57] | and now he’s been in our house; | 现在他都到我们家来了 |
[19:58] | you need to stop lying to me! | 你别再跟我撒谎了 |
[19:59] | She’s not! | 她没撒谎 |
[20:02] | Kim didn’t send those messages. | 那些信息不是金发的 |
[20:05] | I did. | 是我 |
[20:28] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[20:30] | Emily was posing as her own daughter on the Internet? | 艾米莉在网上装成自己的女儿 |
[20:33] | And she brought the stalker into her home. | 还把跟踪狂引到了家里 |
[20:47] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:48] | Any luck tracking the slide show on the Jacobis’ computer? | 雅各比电脑上的幻灯片有查到些什么吗 |
[20:51] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:53] | Romeo’s a hacker pain in the ass. | 罗密欧是个让人头疼的黑客 |
[20:55] | Got something off of Kim’s cell phone. | 从金的手机上找到些东西 |
[20:57] | One she wasn’t supposed to be using? | 她不该用手机的啊 |
[20:59] | Teenage girls don’t listen to their parents. | 小姑娘都不会听她们父母的 |
[21:01] | That’s good news for us. | 对我们是件好事 |
[21:02] | She made a call, night of the shooting. | 枪击案当晚 她打过一个电话 |
[21:04] | To Romeo? | 给罗密欧的 |
[21:05] | No, to her friend with benefits. | 不 给她炮友的 |
[21:07] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[21:09] | – Homeslice forgot to mention that. – Right. | -那小子没提过这事 -对 |
[21:12] | – Hey, you see Lilly this morning? – No. | -你今天早上见过莉莉吗 -没 |
[21:15] | Everything is okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:31] | Door’s unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[21:41] | My mom died. | 我妈去世了 |
[21:45] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[21:47] | Uh, no, Lil. | 不 阿莉 |
[21:53] | I found her. | 我发现了她 |
[21:56] | She was alone… when… | 她自己一个 就这么… |
[22:01] | I sat here… with her. | 我就坐在她旁边 |
[22:05] | She was so… | 她那么安静… |
[22:07] | still. | 一动不动 |
[22:12] | She called the office… | 她打来过办公室 |
[22:17] | I told her to call my cell… if she had… | 我让她打我手机 如果她打了… |
[22:20] | she… wouldn’t died alone. | 她就不会走得那么孤单 |
[22:23] | Lil, you gotta know it wasn’t your fault. | 阿莉 你要知道这不是你的错 |
[22:25] | I should been here, Scotty. | 我应该在这里陪着她 史考特 |
[22:27] | Lil, you did everything you could. | 阿莉 你已经尽力了 |
[22:32] | Never say goodbye. | 都没来得及说再见 |
[22:36] | I’m here for you, | 我会在这里陪着你 |
[22:40] | anything. | 无论什么事 |
[22:42] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:45] | Just wanna be alone now, okay? | 我现在就想一个人静静 好吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:04] | When you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[23:05] | just say, | 只要说声 |
[23:07] | “hey” | “嘿” |
[23:09] | I’ll be there. | 我就会来你身边 |
[23:35] | Kim called you the night of the murder. | 金在案发当晚打过电话给你 |
[23:37] | – Got the phone records. – I didn’t kill anybody. | -有通话记录 -我没杀人 |
[23:40] | You saying that ain’t quite good enough for us, Rick. | 这说辞我们可不太满意 瑞克 |
[23:42] | – She called me. You’re right. – Yeah, we know. | -是 她是打给过我 -我们知道 |
[23:45] | She was crying about her family. | 她哭诉她的家庭 |
[23:46] | So you head over there thinking she’s vulnerable, | 所以你就觉得她很脆弱 |
[23:48] | up for some easy play? | 可以轻易上手了 |
[23:49] | That is not why I went to her house. | 我不是因为那样才去她家的 |
[23:51] | Then, why’d you go, genius, the night of the murders? | 聪明人 那么案发当晚你为什么要去 |
[23:53] | ‘Cause she was crying and I wanted to make sure she was okay. | 因为她哭了 我想确定她没事 |
[23:58] | She was a really sweet girl. You know, I… | 她真的是个好女孩 我… |
[24:01] | Don’t say you liked her. | 别说你喜欢她 |
[24:04] | I kind of got attached, okay? | 我有点喜欢她 |
[24:07] | Kim was a good person. | 金是个好人 |
[24:09] | Maybe she was a little depressed, | 也许她有点沮丧 |
[24:10] | but her parents, like, ignored her. | 可是她的父母忽视她 |
[24:12] | Sounds like you’re defending her, Rick. | 听起来你在维护她 瑞克 |
[24:14] | Why would you have to defend Kim? | 为什么你要维护金 |
[24:17] | Like I said, she was depressed. | 就像我说的那样 她很沮丧 |
[24:22] | Get rid these danm computers. | 把这些该死的电脑扔了 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry, Adam. | 我很抱歉 亚当 |
[24:28] | I’m sorry, Kim. | 我很抱歉 金 |
[24:31] | It’s okay, mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:33] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[24:36] | You don’t have to tell your mother | 你没必要告诉你妈 |
[24:37] | that putting you, putting all of us in da… | 把你 把我们都置于危… |
[24:39] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 别说了 |
[24:41] | Don’t let your daughter think this is okay. | 别让女儿觉得这样没什么 |
[24:46] | I went on the site thinking… | 我上了那个网站 想… |
[24:49] | maybe I’d connect with some old friends. | 也许我应该联系几个老朋友 |
[24:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:53] | And… I went to make my profile and | 我去填了资料 |
[24:57] | all of the pictures of me were… | 我所有的照片都… |
[25:04] | And I don’t want to be this person | 我不想变成这种人 |
[25:06] | whose husband doesn’t think she’s appealing anymore, | 她的老公觉得她魅力不再 |
[25:10] | and her kids think she’s boring and annoying, | 她的孩子觉得她很无聊 又烦人 |
[25:14] | so… | 所以… |
[25:18] | I used to look like you. | 我曾经也像你一样 |
[25:22] | I used to be so happy and vibrant like you. | 像你一样开开心心 充满活力 |
[25:27] | Is that what you think? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[25:30] | That I’m happy? | 我很开心 |
[25:32] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[25:35] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[25:39] | Only Romeo really knows me. | 只有罗密欧真正了解我 |
[25:49] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | Kim had a gun? | 金有枪 |
[26:20] | She tried to talk to me sometimes | 她有时候试图告诉我 |
[26:23] | about how… | 她有… |
[26:25] | bad she felt. | 多么难过 |
[26:28] | And I only made things worse. | 我却只会火上浇油 |
[26:32] | I could have helped her and… | 我本来可以帮她的 |
[26:34] | Maybe the Jacobis would have lived. | 也许雅各比一家就不会死 |
[26:47] | Lil, I heard. | 阿莉 我听说了 |
[26:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:53] | I need to be here. | 我要留在这里 |
[26:55] | Keep busy. | 让自己忙碌一点 |
[27:15] | Kim! | 金 |
[27:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:19] | Sit here. It’ll be a while. | 坐这里吧 得有一会儿 |
[27:22] | Ever read Romeo and Juliet? | 读过《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吗 |
[27:25] | Crazy kids, those two. | 他们俩都是疯狂的孩子 |
[27:28] | Do anything for love. | 为了爱可以做任何事 |
[27:32] | Kind of like you. | 有点像你 |
[27:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:35] | Well, Rick saw you with the gun. | 瑞克看到你拿着枪 |
[27:37] | Gun? | 枪 |
[27:39] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[27:40] | Is that the real reason you can’t remember? | 这是你记不得的真正原因吗 |
[27:42] | ‘Cause you don’t want to? | 因为你根本不想记得 |
[27:43] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么这样说 |
[27:44] | I would never do anything bad to them. | 我决不会做出任何对他们不利的事 |
[27:46] | Your mom put your photo on the Internet, | 你妈妈把你的照片放在网上 |
[27:48] | pretended to be you. | 假装是你 |
[27:52] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[27:53] | Your family didn’t know you. | 你家人不理解你 |
[27:54] | They didn’t even try. | 他们甚至没有试着理解你 |
[27:56] | I didn’t hate my family. I wouldn’t hurt them. | 我不恨我的家人 我不会伤害他们 |
[27:58] | No? | 不会吗 |
[28:00] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:06] | I wanted to hurt myself… | 我想要伤害的是我自己… |
[28:09] | not them. | 不是他们 |
[28:16] | Kim. | 金 |
[28:18] | Kim. | 金 |
[28:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[28:21] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[28:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:24] | I thought it was locked up. | 我以为你把它锁起来了 |
[28:25] | There was someone in the house, so I took it out. | 屋里有人 所以我把它拿出来了 |
[28:28] | Kim, sweetheart… | 金 亲爱的… |
[28:29] | Stuart, go to your room. | 斯图尔特 去你的房间 |
[28:30] | No, let him stay. | 不 让他留下 |
[28:35] | We can’t stand to watch | 我们不能眼睁睁看着 |
[28:37] | the two people we love most in the world tear each other apart. | 我们最爱的两个人互相伤害 |
[28:42] | So you’re tired from work | 所以你工作辛苦 |
[28:43] | or you need work. | 而你需要工作 |
[28:44] | Is that more important than our family? | 难道比我们的家庭还重要吗 |
[28:50] | Fix your problem. | 把问题解决了吧 |
[28:52] | It’s not that simple, Kim. | 没那么简单 金 |
[28:54] | We were happy before once. | 我们曾经很快乐 |
[28:56] | Remember that time in Cincinnati? | 还记得在辛辛那提的时光吗 |
[28:58] | The tornado. | 那场龙卷风 |
[29:05] | Maybe we should make some popcorn. | 也许我们应该做点爆米花 |
[29:09] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[29:17] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[29:19] | I know where it is. | 我知道放在哪里 |
[29:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:44] | You saw him, Kim. | 你看到他了 金 |
[29:47] | You know who he is, don’t you? | 你知道他是谁 对吗 |
[29:50] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:57] | You’re not going to take her from me. | 你们不能把她从我身边带走 |
[29:59] | Not again. | 这次不会了 |
[30:07] | I’ll kill her before I let you do it. | 我宁可杀了她也让你们夺走她 |
[30:09] | I’ll kill all of you. | 我会杀掉你们所有人 |
[30:26] | No one’s going to get hurt, Ed. | 没有人会受到伤害 艾德 |
[30:27] | We’re going to work it out. | 我们会把问题圆满解决 |
[30:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:30] | Put your handcuffs on now. | 马上戴上你们的手铐 |
[30:33] | Cuff yourselves to the door. | 把你们自己铐在门上 |
[30:34] | You, file cabinet. | 你 铐在文件柜上 |
[30:36] | You, take the keys! Now! | 你 把钥匙拿过来 马上 |
[30:44] | Come on. Let’s go, lady. | 动作快点 小姐 |
[30:46] | – Get his keys! – I’m going as fast as I can. | -拿上他的钥匙 -我已经尽快了 |
[30:49] | I said shut up! | 我说闭嘴 |
[30:51] | Listen to me, Ed. | 听我说 艾德 |
[30:53] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[30:55] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. You understand? | 我不想任何人受伤 你明白吗 |
[30:58] | Give me the keys now. | 马上给我钥匙 |
[31:00] | Get me a helicopter on the roof. | 给我在屋顶停架直升飞机 |
[31:04] | I can make that happen, | 我能办到 |
[31:06] | but it’s going to take time. | 但是需要时间 |
[31:10] | And I need to make a call. | 而且我得打个电话 |
[31:27] | We got a situation in homicide. | 凶案组有情况 |
[31:29] | I need to talk to your tactical commander. | 我要和你们的战术指挥官通话 |
[32:02] | Get the sharpshooters into position. | 让狙击手就位 |
[32:04] | Third floor, east side. | 三楼 东侧 |
[32:07] | Hostage taker’s a guy named Ed Marteson. | 劫持人质的家伙叫艾德·马特森 |
[32:09] | Just got texted by someone inside. | 刚收到里面的人发来的消息 |
[32:10] | Marteson smuggled a.38 in with the wheelchair. | 马特森在轮椅里夹带了一把点三八 |
[32:14] | It’s Vera again. | 又是维拉发来的 |
[32:15] | Hostage taker at southeast window. | 劫持人质者在东南窗口 |
[32:18] | Southeast window. | 东南窗口 |
[32:20] | If your field of fire is clean, take the shot. | 时机成熟就开枪 |
[32:27] | Hey, you miss, you’re going to kill one of ours. | 一旦你们有闪失 就会伤到我们的人 |
[32:29] | Back off, Detective. | 让开 警探 |
[32:29] | Let me do my job. | 别妨碍我们工作 |
[32:39] | That’s why I got that job, Kim. | 金 我之所以找了这份工作 |
[32:42] | To be close to you. | 就是为了接近你 |
[32:44] | So my face’d be the first you saw when you woke up. | 当你醒来 就能看到我的脸 |
[32:51] | Ed, listen to me now. | 艾德 现在听我说 |
[32:53] | Let the others go. I’ll stay. | 放了其他人 我留下 |
[32:55] | No! | 不 |
[32:58] | No one is going anywhere. | 谁也不许离开 |
[33:03] | Do you feel happy now? | 你现在开心了吗 |
[33:06] | Just tell me | 告诉我 |
[33:08] | because, because… | 因为 因为… |
[33:11] | that’s all I wanted. That’s why I did this. | 这是我唯一想要的 所以我才会这样做 |
[33:17] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[33:30] | She’s just scared, Ed. | 她只是被你吓坏了 艾德 |
[33:36] | Helicopter’s coming right now. | 直升机马上就到 |
[33:39] | It’ll come from behind that building. | 会从那幢楼后面飞过来 |
[33:46] | To your right. | 到你的右边 |
[34:11] | I hate liars. | 我讨厌骗子 |
[34:19] | You’re gonna die. | 你死定了 |
[34:20] | She doesn’t love you! | 她不爱你 |
[34:22] | She doesn’t love you. | 她不爱你 |
[34:23] | She didn’t even write those e-mails. | 那些电子邮件根本不是她写的 |
[34:26] | You want to say that again? | 你敢再说一遍吗 |
[34:31] | Shots fired from inside. One hostage down. | 里面开枪了 有个人质倒下了 |
[34:32] | White male, 50s. | 白人男性 五十多岁 |
[34:34] | – That’s our lieutenant. – Stand down. Stand down. | -是我们队长 -暂停 行动暂停 |
[34:37] | I told you not to fire, you idiot. | 我说过别开枪 笨蛋 |
[34:38] | You understand I outrank you?! | 你知道我比你级别高吗 |
[34:39] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[34:43] | – I’m getting in there. – What about him? | -我要进去了 -他呢 |
[34:45] | Screw that guy. | 去他妈的吧 |
[34:51] | Lil. | 阿莉 |
[34:53] | – They lied to you. But I won’t. – Get away from me. | -他们骗你 可我不会 -离我远点 |
[34:57] | Listen, you got to get away from those windows | 你得离那些窗户远点 |
[34:58] | or they’ll kill you. | 否则他们会杀了你的 |
[35:00] | There’s no windows in there. You’ll be safe. | 那里没有窗户 你会安全的 |
[35:13] | – You’re coming, too. – You don’t need her. | -你也得来 -你没必要拉上她 |
[35:25] | I’m going. | 我跟过去 |
[35:43] | There’s a room behind that. | 那后面有个房间 |
[35:46] | It’s safer. | 更安全 |
[35:49] | You better not be lying to me. | 你最好别骗我 |
[35:52] | They can see you in here. | 你在这里他们会看到 |
[35:55] | There, they can’t. | 在那里就看不到了 |
[35:57] | Come in and I’ll kill them both! | 你们敢进来 我就杀了她们 |
[36:02] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[36:13] | John. | 约翰 |
[36:15] | He’s going into shock. | 他受惊了 |
[36:17] | Nick hurry up. | 尼克 快点 |
[36:28] | Bullet went clean through. Let’s get a dress. | 子弹直接穿过身体 快包扎一下 |
[36:32] | Hang in there, boss. | 坚持住 头儿 |
[36:46] | Hey. Where’s Lil? | 阿莉在哪里 |
[36:49] | In there. | 在那里面 |
[36:55] | I used to be an EMT. | 我曾经是个急救员 |
[36:58] | Which means I knew how to care for you when you got hurt. | 我知道当你受伤时该怎么照顾你 |
[37:05] | You got to know that it’s fate with us. | 你要知道这是我们的缘分 |
[37:07] | Look, | 听着 |
[37:08] | I have to make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[37:11] | Put it down. | 放下手机 |
[37:13] | You want to get out of here, right? | 你想要出去吗 |
[37:15] | They’re gonna come in if I don’t call. | 如果我不打电话他们就会冲进来 |
[37:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:20] | OK? | 好吗 |
[37:32] | I need a helicopter on the roof right now. | 我要一架直升机马上停到天台 |
[37:34] | We’re outside the interview rooms. | 我们在询问室外面 |
[37:36] | You can’t see in here, so… | 你们看不到这里面的情况 所以… |
[37:39] | don’t try anything. | 别做徒劳的尝试 |
[37:41] | You’re not in the interview rooms? You’re in observation? | 你不在审讯室 你在观察室吗 |
[37:43] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这个意思 |
[37:46] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[37:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:53] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:56] | You want me to come in? | 你想要我进来吗 |
[37:58] | Get him to turn away from the two-ways and stay down. | 让他背对双向玻璃 然后你蹲下 |
[38:05] | – They’re, uh… they’re on their way. – You’re lying. | -他们马上就过来 -你骗我 |
[38:09] | Maybe I should just kill you now! | 也许我应该现在就杀了你 |
[38:14] | Why do you take such good care of someone who doesn’t love you? | 你为什么要这么关心一个根本不爱你的人 |
[38:17] | She does. | 她爱我 |
[38:19] | You’re trying to make her into a different person | 你想要把她变成另一个人 |
[38:21] | who loves you the way you want to be loved, | 用你想要的方式去爱你 |
[38:24] | but it’s not gonna happen. | 但这是不可能的 |
[38:26] | She wrote things to me. | 她给我写过东西 |
[38:28] | But you don’t know. | 可是你不知道 |
[38:30] | See… you hold on to the good things, | 你坚持要真善美 |
[38:35] | but there were bad things, too. | 可是也存在假恶丑 |
[38:37] | Right, Ed? | 对吗 艾德 |
[38:44] | She rejected you. | 她拒绝了你 |
[38:47] | She rejected you. | 她拒绝了你 |
[38:49] | – That’s not true. – Well, you shot her. | -这不是真的 -你向她开了枪 |
[38:55] | Why do you think you did that? | 你觉得自己为什么要那么做 |
[39:01] | She called me her Romeo. | 她说我是她的罗密欧 |
[39:05] | Promised to love me forever. | 她发誓永远爱我 |
[39:14] | But she lied. | 可是她骗了我 |
[39:17] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:21] | – It’s me– Romeo. – Dad! | -是我 罗密欧 -爸爸 |
[39:23] | No one ever rescued me from my family, | 从来没有人把我从家里解救出来 |
[39:26] | but I’m gonna do it for you because I love you, Kim. | 可是我想来解救你 因为我爱你 金 |
[39:29] | No, don’t…! | 不 不要 |
[39:30] | – Don’t! – Please! | -不要 -求你了 |
[39:33] | No! | 不 |
[39:35] | Oh, my god, Adam! | 我的天呐 亚当 |
[39:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[39:40] | You’ve caused her so much pain. | 你带给她那么多痛苦 |
[39:43] | But not anymore. | 不过再也不会了 |
[39:44] | No, it’s not true! | 不 这不是真的 |
[39:45] | Don’t do it. Don’t. | 不要这么做 不要 |
[39:49] | You-you can take me. | 你可以带我走 |
[39:52] | You can take me, | 你可以带我走 |
[39:53] | but just let my kids out, okay? | 但是放过我的孩子 好吗 |
[39:57] | Just let them go out the back, all right? | 让他们从后门出去 好吗 |
[40:01] | I don’t want you. | 我不需要你 |
[40:04] | No! | 不 |
[40:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:18] | Do you feel better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[40:20] | ‘Cause they’re gone. | 因为他们都死了 |
[40:22] | They’re gone. | 他们死了 |
[40:27] | No more crying, my love. | 不会再有哭泣 我的爱人 |
[40:29] | My Juliet. | 我的朱丽叶 |
[40:34] | – Kim? – Get away from me! | -金 -离我远点 |
[40:37] | – But you said you loved me. – Don’t touch me! | -可是你说过你爱我 -别碰我 |
[40:40] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[40:42] | But I love you! | 可是我爱你 |
[40:45] | Always. | 永远爱你 |
[40:48] | Romeo, | 罗密欧 |
[40:54] | you have to let her go. | 你得放了她 |
[40:58] | It’s not gonna be how you wanted it to be. | 你想要的永远不可能实现 |
[41:00] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[41:02] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[41:03] | You don’t think somebody could love me? | 你觉得没有人会爱我吗 |
[41:10] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[41:12] | You want to shoot me? | 你要向我开枪 |
[41:14] | You want to shoot me? Shoot me now. | 你要向我开枪 那现在就开枪 |
[41:16] | – You’re gonna die. – Then do it already! | -你死定了 -那你开枪啊 |
[41:19] | Shoot me! | 向我开枪 |
[41:21] | Do it now! | 现在马上 |
[41:33] | Lil! | 阿莉 |
[41:36] | He got me. | 他打中我了 |
[41:37] | Lil? | 阿莉 |
[41:42] | Get the paramedics. | 去叫医生 |
[41:46] | Get the paramedics! | 去叫医生 |
[42:11] | 歌曲:”Stolen” 歌手: Dashboard Confessional | |
[42:58] | 爱情不是用眼睛 而是用心灵去看的 所以长翅膀的爱神丘比特被画成了瞎子 | |
[42:58] | Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. | |
[44:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 |