时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | First round’s on me, ladies. | 姑娘们 第一轮算我的 |
[00:21] | I’m all right, Roy. | 我就算了 罗伊 |
[00:22] | Think I’ll get some real food. | 我打算好好吃顿饭 |
[00:24] | Nah, you’re coming down to Shiny’s. | 错 你要跟我们去闪亮酒吧 |
[00:25] | Come on, Mike. | 拜托 迈克 |
[00:26] | You don’t like vodka breakfast? | 你不喜欢伏特加早餐吗 |
[00:28] | Got to work on my boat, fellas. | 我得装修我的艇啊 伙计们 |
[00:30] | Thing’s a frigging masterpiece by now. | 它都让你打造成艺术珍品了 |
[00:31] | Well, I’m taking it to Florida this year. | 我今年会开它去佛罗里达 |
[00:33] | Yeah. I’ll bet you a round he doesn’t do it. | 我跟你赌一杯 他肯定去不了 |
[00:35] | Double or nothing, | 我加一倍赌注 |
[00:36] | next five years, he still doesn’t do it. | 再给五年时间 他还是去不了 |
[00:38] | Funny. | 搞笑 |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:41] | Um, you guys just, um… | 你们先去… |
[00:45] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[01:13] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[01:19] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[01:44] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[01:45] | What’s, um… | 怎么了… |
[01:48] | Hey, what’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[01:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[01:58] | She’s burning up. | 她发烧了 |
[02:04] | I am taking you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[02:06] | No. | 不要 |
[02:07] | Yes. | 要的 |
[02:09] | You’re sick. | 你生病了 |
[02:11] | I’m taking you. | 我带你走 |
[02:13] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[02:58] | 2005年6月 M·朱拉斯基 | |
[03:07] | Feds have been building a case | 调查局花了好几年时间 |
[03:07] | for years against an Eastern European criminal. | 试图对一个东欧罪犯提起公诉 |
[03:10] | Big-time guy, goes by Nachalneek. | 绰号”纳沙尼克”的大人物 |
[03:13] | Nachalneek? | 纳沙尼克 |
[03:14] | Russian for “boss”. | 俄语的意思是”老板” |
[03:15] | He’s the puppet master of a brutal organization. | 他是一个残酷犯罪组织的幕后控制人 |
[03:18] | They have him? | 调查局抓到他了吗 |
[03:19] | He’s a phantom. | 他是个幽灵 |
[03:20] | Never been ID’d. | 身份一直没确定 |
[03:21] | What do his puppets do? | 他手下都做什么呢 |
[03:22] | Human traffic at the docks. | 在码头贩卖人口 |
[03:25] | Port of Philadelphia’s been ID’d | 费城港被认定为 |
[03:26] | as a hub for importing young girls. | 贩卖妙龄少女的集散地 |
[03:29] | Forced prostitution. | 强迫卖淫 |
[03:31] | Perfect access for New York, Jersey, DC. | 去往纽约 新泽西 华盛顿交通便利 |
[03:33] | Had a female floater in the Delaware yesterday. | 昨天在特拉华州就发现了一具女性浮尸 |
[03:35] | Jane Doe so far. | 目前身份不详 |
[03:37] | Think she was trafficked? | 你觉得她是被贩卖的吗 |
[03:38] | Dental work’s Eastern European. | 东欧的牙齿治疗技术 |
[03:40] | Poor quality, metal fillings. | 金属填料 质量差 |
[03:42] | How she connect to Nachalneek? | 怎么跟纳沙尼克联系到一起的 |
[03:43] | Right age, ethnicity. | 年龄 种族 |
[03:45] | Other signs of his MO. | 其他作案手法 |
[03:47] | Like? | 比如 |
[03:48] | Cigarette burns. | 烟头烫伤的疤痕 |
[03:50] | Soles of her feet. | 她的两只脚底都有 |
[03:52] | South detectives are working the Jane Doe floater. | 南区探员正在处理这个无名浮尸案 |
[03:55] | Where do we come in? | 我们要从哪里入手 |
[03:57] | Got any cold jobs like her? | 手头还有像她这种悬案吗 |
[04:00] | Solve that, | 破之 |
[04:00] | might help the feds’ case against Nachalneek. | 可能会对调查局起诉纳沙尼克有帮助 |
[04:04] | Don’t recall any Jane Does like this. | 我不记得有这类无名女尸案 |
[04:06] | But we had a guy. | 不过有具男尸 |
[04:08] | Polish name. | 是个波兰名字 |
[04:10] | Cigarette burns on his feet. | 他脚底也有烟头烫伤的疤印 |
[04:12] | ’05 job. | 05年的案子 |
[04:15] | You know him, boss? | 头儿 你知道他 |
[04:16] | Case caught my eye. | 这案子引起了我的注意 |
[04:18] | He was a longshoreman at the port. | 他是个码头工人 |
[04:20] | Working the docks, | 他在码头工作 |
[04:22] | he could’ve crossed paths with Nachalneek. | 可能跟纳沙尼克有过交集 |
[04:24] | Might be the key to solving this guy’s murder. | 这也许是解决这个谋杀案的关键 |
[04:27] | And catching a ghost. | 那就能抓到幕后幽灵了 |
[05:03] | Mike Chulaski, 35 | 迈克·朱拉斯基 三十五岁 |
[05:04] | Longshoreman at Harrison Marine Terminal. | 哈里森港的码头工人 |
[05:07] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[05:08] | Six days before anyone reported him missing. | 失踪六天后才有人报案 |
[05:10] | Guy was invisible. Barely left a footprint. | 他犹如隐形 练个脚印都没留下 |
[05:13] | Workers on the docks said he never missed a day. | 码头的工人们都说他从不休息 |
[05:16] | And this… | 还有这个… |
[05:18] | was his pride and joy. | 曾经是他的心肝宝贝 |
[05:20] | Nice boat. | 好漂亮的船 |
[05:22] | Wouldn’t mind one like it myself. | 我要是也有这么一艘船就好了 |
[05:24] | Mike lived on it. | 迈克住在这艘船上 |
[05:25] | Went missing after he was killed. | 他被杀之后船就失踪了 |
[05:27] | I’ll start looking for it. | 我现在就去找它 |
[05:29] | Motel he was found in was on the other side of town. | 发现他尸体的汽车旅馆在城市的另一头 |
[05:32] | They were working a theory Mike was killed by a pimp. | 警方推测迈克是被皮条客杀死的 |
[05:35] | Bludgeoned with a lamp. | 是用灯砸死的 |
[05:36] | Lots of prints, no matches. | 灯上有很多指纹 没一个匹配的 |
[05:38] | Motel clerk said another guy rented the room. | 旅馆前台说这房间是另一个人开的 |
[05:41] | Can’t describe him. | 说不出他的样貌 |
[05:43] | No-tell motel for you. | 旅馆不想多嘴惹麻烦 |
[05:45] | Copies of the bills of lading for the boxes | 这是那些箱子的 |
[05:47] | that came into the terminal. | 货运单副本 |
[05:48] | Boxes? | 箱子 |
[05:50] | Containers. | 集装箱 |
[05:51] | The FBI says the ones with the human cargo arrived | 调查局说载人的集装箱抵达时 |
[05:53] | when Mike’s dock gang was working. | 恰好是迈克的码头工人在工作 |
[05:55] | Maybe Mike was in on it? | 也许迈克参与了 |
[05:57] | We can’t tell. | 不能妄下判断 |
[05:58] | But in shipping, | 不过说到海运货物 |
[05:59] | nothing happens without the foreman knowing about it. | 没什么能瞒过工长的 |
[06:01] | Says here that was Roy Gardecki. | 这上面说工长是罗伊·加德茨基 |
[06:04] | Mike’s boss. | 迈克的老板 |
[06:05] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈谈 |
[06:06] | Know a lot about the port. | 码头的事你懂得真多 |
[06:08] | I worked on the docks when I was 16. | 我十六岁时在码头工作过 |
[06:22] | Boxes from your terminal | 罗伊 我们发现 |
[06:23] | were used to transport young girls, Roy. | 你码头的箱子用来运送年轻姑娘 |
[06:25] | Fellas, I already talked to the FBI. | 伙计们 我已经跟调查局谈过了 |
[06:28] | Not about Mike Chulaski’s murder. | 没谈迈克·朱拉斯基的谋杀案吧 |
[06:30] | Could be just what they need to push their case through. | 也许对他们的案子有帮助呢 |
[06:33] | And you get 20 years inside. | 你在这里工作了二十年 |
[06:35] | The feds don’t know what it’s like down here. | 调查局不了解这里的情况 |
[06:37] | Of course they don’t. | 他们当然不知道 |
[06:39] | They don’t know about the lowlifes coming around, | 他们不知道这里常有恶棍出没 |
[06:41] | preying on the working man trying to earn a decent wage. | 寻找想要获得较高收入的工人 |
[06:45] | And you do? | 你明白这些吗 |
[06:46] | Worked here when I was a kid. | 我小时候在这里干过活 |
[06:48] | Things I saw. | 见过很多事 |
[06:50] | Then you know it’s backbreaking. | 那你应该知道这工作有多辛苦 |
[06:52] | It’s hard work. | 确实很辛苦 |
[06:53] | Lot of temptation for the easy money. | 有各种赚快钱的诱惑 |
[06:56] | Regular guy like Mike Chulaski gets tempted. | 迈克·朱拉斯基这种普通人受到诱惑 |
[06:58] | Ends up dead, right, Roy? | 最后被灭口了吧 罗伊 |
[07:00] | So you and Mike line your pockets, | 所以你和迈克就开始赚黑钱 |
[07:02] | look the other ways when those containers came in. | 那些集装箱到港时就假装没看见 |
[07:07] | Money was good. | 那钱好赚 |
[07:10] | Mike never knew about it. | 迈克一直不知情 |
[07:11] | Why not cut him in? | 为什么没拉他下水 |
[07:12] | Wasn’t that kind of guy. | 他根本不是那种人 |
[07:14] | He had no idea. | 他什么都不知道 |
[07:18] | Till that morning. | 直到那天早上 |
[07:28] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:30] | What are we gonna do, Roy? | 罗伊 我们该怎么办 |
[07:32] | She’s so young. | 她年纪那么小 |
[07:34] | Where are her parents? | 她的父母在哪里 |
[07:35] | Alright, easy there. | 好了 别担心了 |
[07:37] | Fifteen. | 我十五岁 |
[07:38] | Not so young. | 我没那么小 |
[07:41] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警 |
[07:43] | Mike, think about what you could be getting into here. | 迈克 想想你自己会是什么下场 |
[07:47] | Phone. | 我要电话 |
[07:49] | Kiril… for job. | 打给基里尔… 找工作 |
[07:53] | For me. | 自食其力 |
[07:54] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[07:55] | You don’t want a job with that guy. | 你不会想要那种人给你找的工作的 |
[07:56] | Mike. Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[07:59] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[08:04] | Look. | 瞧 |
[08:06] | You can put her back. | 你可以把她送回去 |
[08:08] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[08:09] | Kiril will kill you if you don’t. | 不然基里尔会杀了你的 |
[08:12] | Let me… go. | 让我… 走 |
[08:18] | You got anybody in America | 你在美国有什么人 |
[08:20] | that we can call right now? | 能联系上吗 |
[08:22] | Family? | 家人 |
[08:23] | No. | 没有 |
[08:24] | No family, anywhere? | 没有家人 哪里都没有 |
[08:26] | From orphanage. | 我是个孤儿 |
[08:28] | Ukraine. | 来自乌克兰 |
[08:30] | I don’t have family either. | 我也没有家人 |
[08:34] | Orphan. | 孤儿 |
[08:35] | Me. | 我也是 |
[08:36] | – Mike! – What if that was you lying on that couch, huh? | -迈克 -要是躺在沙发上的人是你呢 |
[08:39] | Sick kid? | 一个生病的孩子 |
[08:40] | These people are running a business! | 这些人是在做生意 |
[08:41] | She doesn’t have anyone in the world! | 她在这个世界上没有一个亲人 |
[08:47] | You know what that feels like? | 你懂这种感觉吗 |
[08:49] | No one to look out for you. | 没有任何人会来照顾你 |
[08:51] | I do. | 我懂 |
[08:52] | You’re gonna keep her? | 你打算留下她吗 |
[08:54] | It’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[08:56] | I’m not putting her in that van, Roy. | 我不会让她上车的 罗伊 |
[08:58] | And if you tell me to do it one more time… | 如果你再说这样的话… |
[09:01] | Well, maybe you and me… | 好吧 也许你和我… |
[09:06] | we’ll go to the cops together. | 我们一起去见警察 |
[09:10] | Who was this Kiril she wanted to reach? | 她想要联系的基里尔是谁 |
[09:14] | American. Transported the girls. | 美国人 负责运输女孩 |
[09:17] | Middleman. | 中间人 |
[09:18] | Got a number for him? | 你有他的电话号码吗 |
[09:19] | Look, I told you what I know. | 听着 我所知道的都告诉你了 |
[09:23] | Meet you back at the car, Nick. | 尼克 你先回车上去 |
[09:27] | I know the waterfront, Roy. | 罗伊 我知道码头的规矩 |
[09:31] | Mike stood up against the lowlifes. | 迈克与这些恶棍为敌 |
[09:34] | It got him crushed. | 把命都丢了 |
[09:37] | You looked the other way. | 你视而不见 |
[09:40] | Now’s your chance to make it right. | 现在是给你机会改过自新 |
[09:44] | I’m not asking. | 我不是求你 |
[09:47] | Give me a number for Kiril. | 把基里尔的号码给我 |
[09:51] | Never had one. | 从来没留过电话 |
[09:53] | Runner dropped a message, which box to set aside, | 上家留下条子 告诉我哪个箱子放一边 |
[09:56] | he’d show up to unload. | 他只在卸货的时候才出现 |
[09:58] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[10:00] | Any idea who he was working for? | 你知道他为谁工作吗 |
[10:02] | Called him Nachalneek. | 他叫他纳沙尼克 |
[10:04] | Kiril was terrified of the guy. | 基里尔很怕这个人 |
[10:07] | What’d Mike do with Lena? | 后来迈克把莉娜怎么样了 |
[10:08] | Took her to his boat. | 带她去了他的船上 |
[10:11] | Said he was gonna help her. | 他说他要帮助她 |
[10:12] | He say how? | 他说要怎么帮她 |
[10:14] | Try and get her a visa, | 帮她拿到签证 |
[10:15] | take her to some community center for advice | 带她去社区服务中心咨询 |
[10:17] | where people would know about that stuff. | 那里的人知道该怎么做 |
[10:25] | We don’t deal with illegals. | 我们不跟非法移民打交道 |
[10:28] | Must get a few in here. | 你这里肯定有一些吧 |
[10:31] | I mainly deal with exchange students who want to stay. | 我主要处理交换学生想要留下来的案子 |
[10:34] | Occasionally, these girls show up. | 有时候 也会出现这样的女孩 |
[10:36] | Girls like Lena? | 像莉娜这样的女孩 |
[10:39] | They lie about how they got here, | 她们掩饰自己的来历 |
[10:40] | but we all know. | 不过我们都明白 |
[10:43] | Out of the containers. | 从集装箱里出来的 |
[10:45] | Any of the girls mention | 有没有哪个女孩提到过 |
[10:46] | the name Nachalneek? | 纳沙尼克这个名字 |
[10:49] | No. | 没有 |
[10:50] | They never give any details. | 她们从来不会透露任何细节 |
[10:53] | I do what I can for them, | 我能做的我会帮她们做 |
[10:54] | but they’re not supposed to be here. | 但她们不应该待在这里 |
[10:58] | You try helping Lena? | 你帮过莉娜吗 |
[10:59] | Can’t help someone | 不想让我帮的人 |
[11:00] | who doesn’t want it. | 我没办法帮她 |
[11:04] | I have no money, Mike. | 我没钱 迈克 |
[11:07] | This lady helps you for free. | 这位女士是免费帮助你的 |
[11:10] | In America people do stuff | 在美国人们互相帮助 |
[11:13] | ’cause they’re kind, you know? | 因为他们都很善良 |
[11:15] | Not ’cause they want something from you. | 并不是因为他们对你有什么企图 |
[11:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:20] | She doesn’t qualify | 她不符合 |
[11:21] | for the T1 visa. | T1签证条件 |
[11:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:24] | She wasn’t prostituted, was she? | 她不是妓女 对吗 |
[11:26] | – No, course not. – Then technically, | -不 当然不是 -那理论上讲 |
[11:28] | she’s here illegally. | 她是非法居留 |
[11:29] | That’s how the embassy will see it, | 大使馆就会这么认为 |
[11:30] | and they will deport her. | 会把她驱逐出境 |
[11:32] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没有道理啊 |
[11:33] | Back to Ukraine? | 回乌克兰吗 |
[11:35] | – No! – Lena. | -不 -莉娜 |
[11:37] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[11:38] | You don’t understa what could happen to you. | 你不知道会发生什么事 |
[11:40] | Can’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[11:42] | No money. No family. | 我没钱 也没有家人 |
[11:44] | Nothing there. | 我在那里什么都没有 |
[11:45] | You got someone | 你在这里 |
[11:45] | who cares about you now. | 会有人关心你 |
[11:47] | You don’t have to go it alone anymore. | 你再也不会一个人了 |
[11:54] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[11:55] | Can I have candy bar? | 我能买点棒棒糖吗 |
[11:59] | Why don’t you eat a real meal? | 你为什么不去吃顿正餐 |
[12:00] | Get your strength up. | 吃饱了才有力气 |
[12:03] | Better than nothing, I guess. | 总比什么都没有好 |
[12:05] | I got some change. | 我有一点零钱 |
[12:07] | Machine’s that way. | 自动售货机在那边 |
[12:15] | Growing up on your own… | 一个人长大… |
[12:18] | it’s hard. | 真的很难 |
[12:20] | People treat you | 人们会把你 |
[12:21] | like a punching bag. | 当作出气筒 |
[12:22] | I don’t want that to happen to her. | 我不想让她也这样 |
[12:24] | Knocks the life out of you. | 那会让人丧失生机 |
[12:26] | There’s not much you can do for her, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你帮不了她什么 |
[12:28] | I can look out for her, | 我可以照顾她 |
[12:31] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[12:32] | Like family. | 就像家人一样 |
[12:34] | Young girl. | 照顾年轻女孩 |
[12:36] | Can be difficult. | 会很难相处 |
[12:44] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[12:45] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[12:47] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[12:48] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[12:49] | She makes a phone call and she’s gone. | 她打了个电话就走了 |
[12:52] | I wish I could’ve helped more, | 真希望我能帮到她 |
[12:54] | but there’s a new one every day. | 但是每天都有新面孔 |
[12:57] | Think of anything else, | 如果想起别的什么 |
[12:59] | you can reach us here. | 可以联系我们 |
[13:06] | There’s only one person Lena wanted to call. | 莉娜只会给一个人打电话 |
[13:08] | Kiril. | 基里尔 |
[13:09] | – So she goes to meet him? – And Mike knows it. | -她去见他了 -迈克知道 |
[13:12] | – Tracks them down. – Gets himself killed, | -所以就跟踪他们 -想英雄救美 |
[13:13] | playing hero. | 却丢了性命 |
[13:15] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[13:19] | I… need some lost hours. | 我… 要离开一会儿 |
[13:23] | I didn’t know who else to call since the husband took off. | 自从他丈夫走后我不知道该找谁 |
[13:27] | I last saw her a week ago. | 我上次见她是在一周前 |
[13:29] | She won’t answer the door. | 她也不应门 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | She’s always saying | 她总是说 |
[13:34] | how her daughter’s got a good job. | 她女儿的工作有多好 |
[13:36] | Smart girl. | 女儿又多优秀 |
[13:38] | Is she? | 是她说的 |
[13:39] | So, I thought maybe you could take care of the rent. | 所以我想也许你可以付下房租 |
[13:42] | Due three weeks ago. | 已经拖了三周了 |
[13:43] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:44] | You said it’s been a week? | 你说这种情况已经有一周了 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:57] | Mom? | 妈 |
[13:58] | She all right? | 她还好吗 |
[13:59] | Mom? | 妈 |
[14:01] | No. | 不好 |
[14:03] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[14:42] | You said you’d clean up this time. | 你说你这次会戒掉的 |
[14:46] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[14:46] | Ending up in the ER. | 结果还进了急诊室 |
[14:48] | I gotta go home. | 我得回家了 |
[14:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不要去 |
[14:53] | I’m going home, Lilly… Oh. | 我要回家 莉莉 |
[15:00] | Doctor said you can’t drink again. | 医生说你不能再喝酒了 |
[15:02] | Help me out here, will ya? | 帮帮忙 好吗 |
[15:04] | Where’s my coat? | 我的大衣在哪里 |
[15:10] | You have late-stage cirrhosis. | 你已经是肝硬化晚期了 |
[15:13] | You’re getting admitted. | 医院要收治你 |
[15:15] | You can’t… have another drink again. | 你不能再喝酒了 |
[15:19] | Not one. | 一杯也不行 |
[15:22] | I’m fine, Lilly. | 我没事 莉莉 |
[15:24] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[15:25] | you look great, Mom. | 你看起来很不错 妈 |
[15:28] | What do you want from me? | 你到底要我怎么样呢 |
[15:40] | You’ll have to come stay with me. | 你得来跟我一起住 |
[15:49] | I thought you were “getting too old for this.” | 我以为你已经”过了做这些的年纪了” |
[15:51] | I said that when I still had a choice. | 我那么说是因为当时还有选择余地 |
[16:04] | Kiril’s in custody. | 抓到基里尔了 |
[16:05] | Tracked him to a pay-as-you-go cell. | 追踪到他的一个预付话费手机 |
[16:07] | Kiril faces federal trafficking charges. | 基里尔面临联邦层面贩卖人口指控 |
[16:09] | Any deal’s possible if he points to Nachalneek? | 如果他能指证纳沙尼克 什么条件都可以谈 |
[16:11] | Even if he killed Mike Chulaski? | 即使是他杀了迈克·朱拉斯基 |
[16:13] | Any deal. | 什么都可能 |
[16:13] | US Attorney’s gunning for Nachalneek. | 联邦检察官要扳倒纳沙尼克 |
[16:15] | It’s all about the big fish, huh? | 就是冲着大鱼去的 |
[16:16] | Never mind a poor working guy getting offed. | 没人会在意一个穷苦的工人被杀害 |
[16:18] | Nachalneek’s the prize. | 纳沙尼克才是战利品 |
[16:28] | Prize… | 战利品 |
[16:29] | is locking up Mike’s doer for life. | 是让谋杀迈克的人判终身监禁 |
[16:30] | Not for the feds. | 调查局不这么想 |
[16:32] | – Yeah, we’ll help them get their phantom. – Good. | -我们会帮他们抓到幕后幽灵 -很好 |
[16:34] | Ain’t gonna cut a deal with a murderer, though. | 但是绝不能和凶手达成什么协议 |
[16:36] | Don’t go cowboy on us, okay? | 别跟我们耍牛仔那套 行吗 |
[16:40] | What the hell does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[16:42] | The Burrell job, Scotty. | 伯勒尔的案子 史考特 |
[16:43] | Vigilante dad? | 那个义警爸爸 |
[16:45] | You screwed up. | 你把事情搞砸了 |
[16:47] | Don’t screw this up. | 别把这次的也搞砸 |
[16:50] | I put dirtbags away. | 我擒住了人渣 |
[16:51] | You do the paperwork. | 你就写写报告 |
[16:53] | Can’t handle a strong woman, | 应付不了女强人 |
[16:55] | can you? | 对吧 |
[16:56] | No, maybe I just don’t like you. | 不 也许我只是不喜欢你 |
[16:58] | Broken wing’s more your type. | 你更喜欢折翼天使类型的 |
[17:00] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:02] | I do. | 我了解你 |
[17:06] | Can’t stand it, huh? | 无法忍受是吗 |
[17:07] | Stand what? | 忍受什么 |
[17:13] | That I can handle you. | 我能应付你 |
[17:38] | So, how’d it go, Kiril? | 到底怎么回事 基里尔 |
[17:39] | Mike steals away one of your girls, | 迈克偷走了你的一个女孩 |
[17:41] | so you have him killed? | 所以你就把他杀了 |
[17:44] | My girls? | 我的女孩 |
[17:46] | I’d love to help you gents, but you got the wrong guy. | 我很想帮助你们 可是你们找错人了 |
[17:49] | Cut the BS. | 少废话 |
[17:51] | A witness saw you loading those girls into a van. | 有人看见你把那些女孩赶到货车上 |
[17:53] | Oh, look, I was just a driver. | 我只是个司机 |
[17:56] | Picked up the girls, TVs, | 接送女孩 电视机 |
[17:58] | whatever needed delivering. | 随便什么要运的货 |
[18:00] | You work for Nachalneek? | 你为纳沙尼克工作吗 |
[18:02] | Nah, just, just heard the name. | 不 只是听过这个名字 |
[18:06] | But friendly advice? | 不过给你们句忠告 |
[18:08] | You might as well stop looking. | 你们最好别再查了 |
[18:10] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[18:11] | You talk about Nachalneek, you disappear. | 只要提起纳沙尼克 你就会消失 |
[18:14] | So where’d you take the girls | 那么你们把女孩和电视机 |
[18:15] | and the TVs? | 送到哪里去 |
[18:17] | That’s where my memory fails me. | 我记不得了 |
[18:20] | Sorry, gents. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[18:26] | Lay of the land, Kiril. | 基里尔 你要搞清楚状况 |
[18:29] | You’re looking at 20 in federal prison. | 你将面临二十年牢狱之灾 |
[18:31] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[18:33] | Trafficking. | 贩卖人口 |
[18:35] | Witness, remember? | 有目击证人的 记得吗 |
[18:36] | Unless you prefer a murder charge for Mike Chulaski. | 除非你打算再背上谋杀迈克·朱拉斯基的罪名 |
[18:40] | I never killed nobody. | 我没杀过人 |
[18:41] | Help us with Mike’s murder, | 帮我们找出杀害迈克的凶手 |
[18:43] | do a reduced sentence. | 可以帮你减刑 |
[18:47] | So where’d you take Lena? | 你把莉娜带到哪里去了 |
[18:49] | Some… | 某座 |
[18:50] | crap building. | 破旧的大楼 |
[18:52] | 12 Pearl Street. | 珍珠街12号 |
[18:54] | What went on there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[18:55] | Dump full of underage tail? | 满是未成年少女的破地方 |
[18:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:02] | And Mike? | 和迈克有关 |
[19:03] | Oh, Mike was a dumbass of epic proportion. | 迈克是个超级大笨蛋 |
[19:06] | He find you on the docks | 莉娜失踪后 |
[19:07] | after Lena disappeared on him? Yeah. | 他在码头上找到了你 |
[19:09] | Wanted something wasn’t his property. | 想要回不属于他的财产 |
[19:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:16] | What? | 什么 |
[19:16] | Excuse me. Can you, uh… | 打扰一下 你能不能… |
[19:19] | I gotta talk to you. | 我想要和你谈谈 |
[19:20] | Can you…? | 你能不能… |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | Where’s Lena? | 莉娜在哪里 |
[19:26] | Curly hair. | 卷发 |
[19:28] | Yea high. | 这么高 |
[19:30] | She’s one of your girls. | 她是你们手里的一个女孩 |
[19:36] | Agh… You’re a rube. | 你个乡巴佬 |
[19:37] | You’re way out of your depth. | 太自不量力了 |
[19:39] | Better walk away. | 你最好走开 |
[19:40] | I want her. | 我要她 |
[19:42] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:43] | I want her! | 我要她 |
[19:48] | You think you can get your rocks off for free? | 你觉得你能碰上天上掉馅饼的事 |
[19:51] | Hey, wake up. It’s America. | 醒醒 这里是美国 |
[19:53] | Nothing’s for free. | 没有免费的午餐 |
[19:54] | She’s a kid. | 她只是个孩子 |
[19:55] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[19:56] | You’re begging for this girl, and you say it ain’t for sex? | 你在讨要这个女孩 还说不是为了上她 |
[19:59] | So what, you wanna watch TV together? | 那怎样 你想要跟她一起看电视吗 |
[20:03] | Admit it. | 承认了吧 |
[20:07] | All right! | 好吧 |
[20:10] | All right what? | 好什么好 |
[20:12] | I want to… | 我想要… |
[20:15] | bang her. | 上她 |
[20:17] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:19] | Just… | 只是… |
[20:22] | tell me where I can do that. | 我能到哪里上她 |
[20:27] | 12 Pearl Street. | 珍珠街12号 |
[20:30] | Knock yourself out. | 别客气 |
[20:34] | Guy was just a horny perv | 男人都好这一口 |
[20:36] | like all the rest. | 天下男人都一样 |
[20:38] | That’s all I know. | 我知道的就这些 |
[20:40] | So… | 所以… |
[20:42] | I’m done, right? | 我没事了吧 |
[20:46] | Sit your ass down. | 老实坐着吧 |
[20:47] | Your next stop’s the federal pen. | 你的下一站是联邦监狱 |
[20:53] | 12 Pearl Street’s abandoned. | 珍珠街12号早就被荒废了 |
[20:54] | Previous tenants all fake names. | 以前的租客用的都是假名 |
[20:56] | Dead end. | 线索断了 |
[20:57] | – So, Kiril played us? – Not quite. | -那基里尔是在耍我们 -并不是 |
[20:59] | Found a 911 call for an overdose | 发现那个地址在两年前 |
[21:01] | to that address two years back. | 有人因为药物过量打过报警电话 |
[21:03] | Gave the girl’s real name. | 有那个女孩的真名 |
[21:05] | Kateryna Yevchenko. | 卡捷琳娜·叶夫琴科 |
[21:07] | Accurint’s got an address for her in Long Island. | 阿库林蒂拿到了她在长岛的地址 |
[21:09] | Town called Bellport. | 一个叫贝尔波特的小镇 |
[21:10] | If Kateryna worked at Pearl Street, | 如果卡捷琳娜在珍珠街工作 |
[21:12] | maybe she knew Lena. | 她可能认识莉娜 |
[21:13] | And saw Mike when he came looking for her. | 迈克去找她的时候应该见过他 |
[21:25] | Didn’t think you were coming in. | 没想到你会过来 |
[21:27] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[21:28] | We’ve got everything covered | 你有事就去忙 |
[21:30] | if you gotta be somewhere else. | 我们这边没问题 |
[21:36] | I’d rather be here than where I was. | 和那里相比我宁愿待在这里 |
[21:40] | Fair enough. | 也对 |
[22:10] | You have an appointment? | 你们有预约吗 |
[22:12] | Kateryna Yevchenko? | 卡捷琳娜·叶夫琴科 |
[22:14] | Detectives Valens and Miller | 我们是瓦伦斯和米勒警探 |
[22:16] | from Philadelphia. | 来自费城 |
[22:18] | We’re looking into a homicide. | 我们在调查一件谋杀案 |
[22:19] | Mike Chulaski. | 迈克·朱拉斯基 |
[22:21] | Ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[22:23] | He came to Pearl Street | 他去过珍珠街 |
[22:24] | looking for a girl named Lena. | 找过一个叫莉娜的女孩 |
[22:27] | Long time ago. | 时间太久了 |
[22:29] | I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[22:40] | That why you OD’d? | 药物过量是怎么回事 |
[22:44] | What went on in that place, Kateryna? | 那个地方发生了什么 卡捷琳娜 |
[22:51] | Bad as you imagine. | 跟你们想的一样糟 |
[22:54] | Worse. | 还要糟 |
[22:57] | We were slaves. | 我们就是奴隶 |
[23:00] | How’d you get out? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[23:03] | After I am too old for Pearl Street, | 后来我年纪太大不适合珍珠街了 |
[23:05] | I go on my own. | 我就自谋生路 |
[23:08] | I am good, so I get nest egg. | 我干得不错 有一笔积蓄 |
[23:10] | What about this guy Mike? | 迈克是个怎样的人 |
[23:18] | I take money from Mike to bring him to Lena. | 迈克付我钱 让我带他去找莉娜 |
[23:21] | She wasn’t with the others? | 她没和其他人待在一起吗 |
[23:24] | In different room because she resisted. | 在另一个房间里 因为她反抗了 |
[23:35] | Another $50. | 再给五十 |
[23:46] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[23:48] | Lena. Oh, God. | 莉娜 天哪 |
[23:50] | They lied about job, Mike. | 他们的工作是骗人的 迈克 |
[23:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:53] | They lied. | 他们撒谎 |
[23:54] | – I’m gonna get you out. – They won’t let you. | -我会带你走的 -他们不会同意 |
[23:56] | They will kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[24:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[24:04] | My feet. | 我的脚 |
[24:07] | Cigarette burns. | 香烟烫的 |
[24:08] | She can’t walk. You get her hopes up, | 她走不了路 你给了她希望 |
[24:10] | you make it worse for her. | 这会让她情况变得更糟糕 |
[24:11] | You cannot save her. | 你救不了她 |
[24:12] | I’m not leaving you here, Lena | 我不会让你留下的 莉娜 |
[24:14] | I can’t walk, Mike. | 我不能走路 迈克 |
[24:17] | Nachalneek’s coming. | 纳沙尼克来了 |
[24:18] | Listen, this necklace, | 这根项链 |
[24:20] | you see this? | 看到这个吗 |
[24:22] | It’s St. Nicholas. | 这是圣尼古拉斯 |
[24:23] | He’ll keep you safe until I came back. | 他会保佑你平安 直到我回来 |
[24:34] | I’ve seen you before. | 我们之前见过 |
[24:37] | You should know better, Katya. | 卡佳 你该知道分寸 |
[24:42] | Get him out. | 把他带走 |
[24:43] | Mike, don’t leave me here. | 迈克 别留我一个人在这里 |
[24:45] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[24:47] | Don’t leave me here! Don’t leave me here! | 别把我丢在这里 别丢下我 |
[24:51] | I’ll come back for you, I promise! | 我会回来的救你的 我保证 |
[24:55] | Come back and you’re dead. | 再回来你就死定了 |
[25:04] | Nachalneek was Boyka? | 纳沙尼克就是博伊卡吗 |
[25:08] | I will never testify against her. | 我绝不会上庭指证她 |
[25:11] | That was her thing? The burning? | 那都是她干的 香烟烫伤 |
[25:14] | What she did to us. | 她对我们所做的 |
[25:18] | Punishment. | 是惩罚 |
[25:24] | So Mike promises he’s going back for Lena… | 迈克保证他会回来救莉娜… |
[25:28] | Winds up Boyka cigarette on him. | 身上留下了博伊卡的烟疤 |
[25:45] | So you’re the famous Nachalneek. | 所以你就是著名的纳沙尼克 |
[25:51] | Lot of people looking for you. | 很多人都在找你 |
[25:53] | “Nachalneek” just means boss. | “纳沙尼克”就是老板的意思 |
[25:55] | Could be anyone. | 可以是任何人 |
[25:57] | There’s a witness. | 有证人证明是你 |
[25:59] | This person wants to testify? | 这个人愿意出庭作证 |
[26:01] | The FBI is charging you with violation | 联邦调查局现在指控你违反 |
[26:03] | of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act. | 《人口贩运受害者保护法》 |
[26:07] | And this person wants to testify? | 这个人想要出庭作证 |
[26:18] | That’s their issue. | 那是他们的事 |
[26:19] | We have you for murder. | 我们抓到你杀人了 |
[26:22] | Mike Chulaski. | 迈克·朱拉斯基 |
[26:25] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这个人 |
[26:27] | You met him when he came looking for Lena, | 你见过他 他来找过莉娜 |
[26:29] | one of your girls. | 是你手里的一个女孩 |
[26:31] | Winds up dead with your trademark cigarette burns on him. | 死后被发现身上有你标志性的烟蒂烫伤 |
[26:34] | Someone has framed me. | 有人陷害我 |
[26:36] | You got to do better than that, boss. | 你得找个更好的借口 老板 |
[26:43] | I’m happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[26:45] | Honesty is the best policy. | 诚实乃上上之策 |
[26:50] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[26:52] | I’m not leaving! | 我不会走的 |
[27:06] | You are risking your life for nothing. | 你在白白拿生命冒险 |
[27:08] | What do you want for her, money? | 你想从她身上得到什么 钱吗 |
[27:10] | I need a young one. | 我要个小姑娘 |
[27:12] | Take Kateryna instead. | 把卡捷琳娜带走吧 |
[27:14] | Blonde, beautiful, | 金发碧眼 漂亮 |
[27:16] | doesn’t complain. | 不会抱怨 |
[27:18] | I want Lena. | 我要莉娜 |
[27:21] | Everybody left her, but not me. | 就算所有人都抛弃她 但我不会 |
[27:24] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[27:24] | You can’t afford Lena. | 你赎不起莉娜 |
[27:26] | I’ll give you $50,000. | 我给你五万美元 |
[27:31] | You have this kind of money? | 你有这么多钱吗 |
[27:32] | I’ll get it. | 我会有的 |
[27:36] | She has potential, but she’s difficult. | 她很有潜力 不过太难搞了 |
[27:43] | Get the money, you can have her. | 把钱凑齐 我就放了她 |
[27:45] | Kiril will contact you. | 基里尔会跟你联系 |
[27:49] | So Mike and Kiril met up? | 所以迈克和基里尔见过面 |
[27:52] | Starlight Motel. | 在星光汽车旅馆 |
[27:53] | Kiril went for my money, but I never saw it | 基里尔去拿的钱 可我没见过这笔钱 |
[27:56] | or Lena or Kiril again. | 也再没见过 莉娜和基里尔 |
[27:59] | You’re locked up, Boyka. | 你被收押了 博伊卡 |
[28:01] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[28:02] | Prostitution and conspiracy. | 组织卖淫 共谋杀人 |
[28:06] | I’ll be in jail one night. | 我顶多在监狱里待一晚 |
[28:08] | Don’t fool yourselves. | 不要自欺欺人了 |
[28:10] | But thank you for finding him. | 不过谢谢你们帮我找到他 |
[28:13] | Kiril. | 基里尔 |
[28:13] | He’s in custody. You can’t touch him. | 他目前在押 你碰不了他 |
[28:16] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[28:28] | You got stones, Kiril. | 你胆子真大 基里尔 |
[28:31] | Turned on Nachalneek. | 敢耍纳沙尼克 |
[28:33] | Pocketed Mike’s money, | 在汽车旅馆交易 |
[28:34] | killed him at the motel swap. | 拿了迈克的钱还杀了他 |
[28:37] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[28:39] | Nachalneek herself. | 纳沙尼克她本人 |
[28:42] | AKA Boyka. | 就是博伊卡 |
[28:44] | – She know I talked to you? – Yeah. | -她知道是我跟你们说的了 -是的 |
[28:47] | You two got a lot to sort out. | 你们俩有很多问题有待解决 |
[28:48] | Maybe they should talk face-to-face. | 也许该让他们当面对质 |
[28:53] | You got to get me out of general population. | 你们得把我从集体牢房弄出来 |
[28:55] | You want that, you better start singing. | 要寻求保护 你最好赶快交代 |
[28:58] | For starters, how is it you’re in a motel room with Mike, | 首先 你和迈克在汽车旅馆里发生了什么 |
[29:01] | and he ends up with his head bashed in? | 他怎么会被人猛击头部而死 |
[29:04] | Okay, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我坦白 |
[29:06] | Just protect me from her. | 但求你们别让她整死我 |
[29:09] | Listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[29:15] | I got two rooms at this motel in Point Breeze. | 我在潘特布里斯的汽车旅馆开了两个房间 |
[29:18] | Why two? | 为什么两个 |
[29:20] | I met Mike in one; | 我跟迈克在一个房间 |
[29:22] | Lena’s in the other. | 莉娜在另一个房间 |
[29:24] | The plan was, when I got the cash, | 我的计划是等我一拿到现金 |
[29:27] | I’d call Lena, bring her to him. | 我就把莉娜带出来 交给他 |
[29:30] | That was pretty cloak-and-dagger. | 还搞得神秘兮兮的 |
[29:31] | Was Boyka’s idea. | 是博伊卡的主意 |
[29:34] | That way, Mike would never know where Lena was, | 那样迈克就不会知道莉娜在哪里 |
[29:36] | if he got stupid. | 以防他出昏招 |
[29:37] | Mike bring the money? | 迈克把钱带来了吗 |
[29:38] | No. The dumbass got stupid again. | 没有 这个蠢货又出昏招了 |
[29:43] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[29:44] | I got eight grand here. | 我这里有八千 |
[29:46] | And I got the rest coming from a loan. | 其他的我用贷款 |
[29:48] | I’ll give the rest, I swear. | 我发誓 剩下的一定给你 |
[29:50] | Deal’s off. | 交易取消 |
[29:53] | I got a boat. | 我有一艘船 |
[29:57] | It’s a beauty. | 是个美人儿 |
[29:59] | Perfect, actually. | 真的很完美 |
[30:00] | I don’t need a boat. | 我不需要船 |
[30:02] | You’ll make money on this. | 你可以用它来换钱 |
[30:04] | You could sell it, get $70,000 in a heartbeat. | 你可以卖掉它 立马就能拿七万 |
[30:08] | 70? How do you figure? | 七万 你怎么算的 |
[30:10] | I spent the last ten years of my life fixing it up. | 过去十年里我一直在给它装修 |
[30:14] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[30:15] | It’s a prize. | 它非常珍贵 |
[30:16] | That’s coming from you, though. | 但这是你自己认为的 |
[30:18] | You’re a capital “T” tool. | 你就是个大傻屌 |
[30:20] | Go look at it. | 你可以自己去看 |
[30:21] | Tacony Marina, slip 220. | 塔科尼码头 220号船位 |
[30:26] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[30:27] | I’m not giving them up without Lena. | 没见到莉娜我是不会给你的 |
[30:31] | Forget it, then. | 那就算了吧 |
[30:34] | You take the boat. | 你把船拿走 |
[30:35] | I take her. | 我把她带走 |
[30:38] | She’s my family now. | 她现在是我的家人了 |
[30:51] | Your boyfriend’s acting like a dumbass, as per usual. | 你的男友跟蠢猪一样 一如既往得蠢 |
[30:54] | So sit pretty. I’ll be back in an hour. | 给我好好待着 我一小时内回来 |
[31:01] | Stay put. | 待着别动 |
[31:03] | Mike was still alive when you left? | 你走的时候迈克还活着 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:07] | Watching me from the door, that idiot. | 那个白痴还从门里看着我 |
[31:09] | And when you got back? | 那你回去的时候呢 |
[31:11] | Head’s smashed in, | 他的头被砸烂了 |
[31:13] | boat keys missing. | 船钥匙也不知所踪 |
[31:15] | Lena still in the other room? | 莉娜还在另一个房间里吗 |
[31:16] | You think I stuck around to find out? | 你觉得我还会多待一分钟吗 |
[31:20] | I screwed up a job for Boyka. | 我把博伊卡的生意搞砸了 |
[31:22] | That’s the end of the road. | 那就是穷途末路 |
[31:25] | I got lost. | 我逃了 |
[31:35] | Miller found Mike’s boat. | 米勒找到了迈克的船 |
[31:38] | The marina up in Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格州北部的码头 |
[31:41] | Find an owner? | 找到船主了吗 |
[31:42] | Guy says he bought it in cash | 那家伙说他是在费城用现金 |
[31:43] | here in Philly from a young girl, foreign accent. | 从一个操外国口音的年轻女孩手里买来的 |
[31:46] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[31:47] | Kid didn’t have a heart of gold after all. | 那孩子也不见得就心地善良 |
[31:50] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[32:00] | Kiril give this up? | 这是基里尔供出来的 |
[32:02] | New house run by Boyka. | 是博伊卡经营的新店 |
[32:03] | Thinking one of these girls knows where Lena ran? | 这些姑娘里会有人知道莉娜的下落吗 |
[32:05] | Locked in a house together. | 被关在同一个屋子里 |
[32:06] | Must’ve shared something. | 总会分享点什么 |
[32:08] | Don’t really want to see this. | 真不想看到这个 |
[33:11] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[33:14] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[33:17] | I’m not Lena. | 我不是莉娜 |
[33:20] | Lena, we found Mike’s boat. | 莉娜 我们找到迈克的船了 |
[33:22] | Stop calling me that. | 别叫我莉娜 |
[33:23] | It’s not my name. | 那不是我的名字 |
[33:25] | You want to forget who you used to be? | 你想忘以前的事了吗 |
[33:28] | When you first came here, met Mike. | 你最初到这里来 遇到迈克 |
[33:32] | He saved you. | 他救了你 |
[33:34] | I know you remember. | 我知道你记得 |
[33:37] | ‘Cause you kept his necklace. | 因为你一直戴着他的项链 |
[33:40] | That thing. | 那个东西 |
[33:42] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道是什么 |
[33:43] | You remember, Lena. | 你记得的 莉娜 |
[33:45] | How Mike told you’d always | 迈克是怎么跟你说的 |
[33:47] | be safe with this necklace, | 戴着项链你会安全的 |
[33:48] | and how you betrayed him. | 你又是怎么背叛了他 |
[33:52] | Me betray him? | 我背叛他 |
[33:56] | I did not! | 我没有 |
[33:57] | You took his money, | 你拿了他的钱 |
[33:58] | and you left him to die. | 丢下他一个人死了 |
[34:01] | He is dead? | 他死了 |
[34:05] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[34:10] | Mike said… | 迈克说… |
[34:12] | in America, people do things | 在美国 人们做事 |
[34:15] | to be kind. | 是为了行善 |
[34:17] | But they don’t. | 可是并非如此 |
[34:20] | Mike didn’t want anything from you. | 迈克不求你任何回报 |
[34:25] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[34:27] | Not from me. | 不从我这里 |
[34:31] | His house is a boat. | 他的家是一艘船 |
[34:35] | I make you look nice. | 我来把你打扮打扮漂亮 |
[34:37] | Sit still. | 坐着别动 |
[34:38] | And he says that you never are dizzy | 他说你在船上住几天 |
[34:41] | after you live there for a few days. | 就不会觉得头晕了 |
[34:43] | And he say I can go to school | 他还说我可以去上学 |
[34:46] | for free, no problem. | 免费的 没问题 |
[34:49] | I don’t want you to get your hopes up, little duck. | 我不想让你重新燃起希望 小傻瓜 |
[34:53] | But Mike promised me. | 但是迈克向我保证过的 |
[34:56] | How many time I’ve seen people in this country tell lies. | 在这个国家我见过太多的人撒谎 |
[35:01] | Not Mike. | 但迈克不会 |
[35:02] | He is different from everybody. | 他与众不同 |
[35:12] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[35:14] | Your boyfriend’s acting like a dumbass, as per usual. | 你的男友就是个蠢货 一如既往得蠢 |
[35:17] | So sit pretty. I’ll be back in an hour. | 好好待着 我一小时内回来 |
[35:28] | It is Mike? | 是迈克吗 |
[35:31] | Lenushka. | 莱努卡 |
[35:33] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么 |
[35:38] | It is good you did not hope too much. | 你没抱太大希望是好事 |
[35:43] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[35:45] | Mike wants a girlfriend. | 迈克想要个女友 |
[35:48] | For sex. | 做爱 |
[35:51] | He asked for me, | 他要了我 |
[35:53] | the pretty one. | 因为我漂亮 |
[35:58] | My poor little duck. | 我可怜的小傻瓜 |
[36:04] | He said he would come for me. | 他说他会来救我的 |
[36:12] | He wants me now. | 他现在只是想要我 |
[36:17] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[36:20] | Someone will come for you. | 会有人来找你的 |
[36:39] | I gave up hope like she said. | 就像她说的我放弃了希望 |
[36:43] | Doesn’t hurt anymore. | 就不会再心痛 |
[36:48] | Wait. He came for you. | 等等 他去找的是你 |
[36:52] | Not Kateryna. | 不是卡捷琳娜 |
[36:54] | She lied, | 她骗人 |
[36:56] | not Mike. | 迈克没骗人 |
[36:57] | No. | 不 |
[36:58] | They all lie. | 他们都骗人 |
[37:00] | He gave up his boat | 他愿意舍弃他的船 |
[37:02] | to get you from Nachalneek. | 就为了从纳沙尼克手里救出你 |
[37:06] | His boat is… is where he live. | 他的船 就是他的家 |
[37:09] | And he was willing to give it up. | 他愿意放弃他的家 |
[37:14] | For me? | 为了我 |
[37:19] | He was killed trying to save you. | 他想来救你 却被人杀了 |
[37:24] | He said that | 他说 |
[37:26] | you were his family. | 你是他的家人 |
[37:39] | Get what you wanted, | 你得到了你想要的吗 |
[37:39] | Kateryna? | 卡捷琳娜 |
[37:41] | I earn it all. | 都是我自己赚的 |
[37:42] | I work very hard to get what I deserve. | 我努力工作 我拿的都是我应得的 |
[37:45] | The American dream. | 美国梦 |
[37:46] | Now I can be new person, hold my head up. | 我现在可以重新做人 可以抬头挺胸了 |
[37:50] | Every dream takes sacrifice. | 每个梦想的实现背后都会有牺牲 |
[37:52] | What was yours? | 你牺牲了什么 |
[37:56] | I sold my body. | 我出卖了我的肉体 |
[37:59] | Does things to you. | 对人会有影响 |
[38:00] | Makes you desperate. | 让你变得绝望 |
[38:03] | You were at the motel. | 你也在那家汽车旅馆 |
[38:04] | Went to Mike’s room, night he died. | 迈克被杀当晚 你去了他的房间 |
[38:07] | You lied to Lena. | 你骗了莉娜 |
[38:08] | Said Mike didn’t want to save her. | 你说迈克根本不想来救她 |
[38:09] | He didn’t. | 他是没想来救她 |
[38:10] | He was like all the others. | 他和其他人都一样 |
[38:12] | Like the other men who hurt you? | 就像其他伤害你的人一样 |
[38:14] | Why’d you take away her chance to have a decent life? | 你为什么要剥夺她过上体面生活的机会 |
[38:18] | I was dying in that house, too. | 我也快死在那里了 |
[38:21] | So you killed a man. | 所以你杀了人 |
[38:23] | Finally get something for yourself. | 你终于得到了你想要的 |
[38:25] | You don’t understand what it was like. | 你根本不能理解那种生活 |
[38:29] | How could you?! | 你怎么能理解 |
[38:32] | Ten men a day? | 一天接十个客人 |
[38:35] | Spitting on you, ripping you apart. | 被人唾弃 被人蹂躏 |
[38:40] | When I first got there, | 我刚到那里的时候 |
[38:43] | I resisted, too. | 也反抗过 |
[38:46] | I used to believe someone would come | 我曾经相信有人会来救我 |
[38:48] | and take me away. | 带我离开那里 |
[38:52] | But no one came. | 但是没有人来 |
[38:54] | Mike did. | 迈克来了 |
[38:57] | Not for me. | 却不是来救我 |
[39:07] | You’ve seen Lena? | 你见过莉娜吗 |
[39:10] | Where has Kiril gone? | 基里尔去哪里了 |
[39:12] | Uh, to see my boat. | 去看我的船了 |
[39:16] | I’m giving it to him | 我把船送给他了 |
[39:17] | for Lena. | 为了莉娜 |
[39:21] | Where’s Lena? Is she okay? | 莉娜在哪里 她还好吗 |
[39:23] | She is not here. | 她不在这里 |
[39:26] | Now relax, Daddy. | 放松点 老爹 |
[39:29] | Yes, yes. | 很好 很好 |
[39:31] | Did something happen to her? | 她出了什么事 |
[39:34] | Okay. Get off me! | 够了 走开 |
[39:39] | Choose me instead. | 选我吧 |
[39:40] | I am much better. | 我比她好多了 |
[39:42] | You want me to be sister, daughter? | 你想让我当妹妹 还是当女儿 |
[39:46] | Please. I will. | 求你了 我什么都愿意 |
[39:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:49] | Don’t make me go back to that house. | 别让我回去了 |
[39:52] | Mike, you are a nice man. | 迈克 你是个好人 |
[39:56] | I give you anything. | 我把什么都给你 |
[39:58] | I just want Lena. | 我只想要莉娜 |
[40:00] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[40:01] | No, no. Help me. | 不 不 帮帮我 |
[40:03] | I’ll help you once I’ve got her, okay? | 等我找到她我会帮你的 好吗 |
[40:06] | – Please. – Can’t let her down. | -拜托 -我不能让她失望 |
[40:08] | I’m all she has. | 她只有我了 |
[40:10] | I want somebody to care for me so I am not alone. | 我想有人来关心我 这样我就不会孤单 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:21] | I got to find Lena. | 我要去找莉娜 |
[40:28] | What about me? | 我怎么办 |
[40:31] | I got to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[40:37] | What about me?! | 我怎么办 |
[40:40] | What about me?! | 我怎么办 |
[41:42] | 歌曲: “Fix You” 歌手: Coldplay | |
[43:01] | 结案 M·朱拉斯基 |