Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Keep it straight. That’s it.That’s it, Clay. 保持直线 就是这样 克雷
[00:07] Attaboy. Got to keep it straight. 好样的 一定要保持直线
[00:10] That’s it, pedal a little faster. 就这样 蹬得再快点
[00:12] Straight. 直线
[00:14] Doing good, Clay. Keep your head up. 做得很好 克雷 别低头
[00:16] Hang on. Lean forward. 坚持住 身体前倾
[00:18] Faster, faster, Clay. 再快点 再快点 克雷
[00:20] – You got it. – Don’t let go! -你能行的 -别放手
[00:22] That’s it, you got it. You got it, Clay. 就这样 你能行的 克雷
[00:24] You got it. 你能行的
[00:25] – Dad! – Steer. -爸爸 -扶好把
[00:37] You had it there for a second. 你刚刚有点会骑了
[00:41] – Are you okay, honey? – He’s okay. -你没事吧 宝贝 -他没事
[00:42] – Mitch, maybe you should take… – He’s fine. -米切 或许你应该… -他没事
[00:45] You’re okay, there, champ. You just got to walk it off. 你没事 小子 活动活动就好了
[00:47] I told you not to let go. 我让你别放手的
[00:49] Trust me, Clay, this is the only way to learn. 相信我 克雷 只有这样才能学会
[00:51] – No, I can’t do it. – Sure, you can. -不 我做不到 -你当然能做到
[00:54] You just got to get back on the horse. 你只需要再回到马上
[00:55] No, I don’t, and it’s not a horse. 不 我做不到 而且这也不是一匹马
[00:57] Come on, I’ll be right behind you. 来吧 我就在你身后
[00:59] I promise I won’t let anything bad happen. 我保证绝不会让你出事
[01:01] I want the training wheels back on. 我想要还装上助学轮
[01:08] Whatever you want, buddy. 只要你高兴就行 伙计
[01:10] You’re the one who said you didn’t want to 你自己说的不想做小伙伴里面
[01:12] be the last of your pals riding around with training wheels. 唯一还在用助学轮的那个
[01:19] I’ll give it another shot, 我可以再试一次
[01:20] but only if you don’t let go until I say so. 但我让你放手你才能放
[01:26] Deal. Let’s go. 成交 开始吧
[01:28] Come on. 来吧
[01:29] Okay, pedal faster this time. 好了 这次蹬得再快点
[01:33] Pedal faster. 蹬快点
[01:34] Look straight. You can do it. 往前方看 你能做到的
[01:36] – Pedal faster. – Don’t let go. -蹬得再快点 -别放手
[01:38] Little faster. 再快一点
[01:39] Come on. Come on, Clay. 快点 快点 克雷
[01:41] That’s it, that’s it. 这就对了 这就对了
[01:42] – Steer, Clay. – Dad! -扶好车把 克雷 -爸爸
[01:44] Steer. 扶好车把
[01:45] I’m doing it! I’m doing it, dad! 我会骑了 我会骑了 爸爸
[01:50] – Oh, gosh. – Backwards, Clay. -哦 天哪 -回来 克雷
[01:52] Brakes! 停车
[01:53] Clay, backwards! 克雷 回来
[01:55] Clay! 克雷
[01:56] Slow down! 慢一点
[02:41] What’s up with the fresh job? 新案子找我们干嘛
[02:43] Some joker took a header off a high-rise last night. 一个哥们昨晚一头从高楼上栽了下来
[02:46] They yanked us out of bed for a jumper? 为了个跳楼的把我们从床上拽起来吗
[02:48] The boss is already here. 老大已经来了
[02:53] That’s got to be 20 stories up. 这至少得有20层高
[02:54] Guy’s a pizza. 这哥们摔成披萨了
[02:56] If he’s still in one piece. 如果还完整的话
[02:58] It was nice of him to beat rush hour. 还好是在早高峰之前
[03:00] Victim’s a Harold Dixon, 55. 被害人名叫哈罗德·迪克森 55岁
[03:08] We got called for a suicide? 要我们来查自杀案吗
[03:09] Wasn’t a suicide, 不是自杀
[03:11] hands are bound. 手被绑住了
[03:12] Plastic ties. 被塑料绳绑着
[03:14] Bound? You’re saying the guy was pushed? 绑住 你是说他是被推下来的
[03:18] He was a registered sex offender. 他是名登记在册的性侵犯
[03:20] Now that’s a damn shame. 那确实可惜了
[03:23] Found this note stuffed in his pocket from the doer. 在他的口袋里找到这张凶手留下的纸条
[03:28] “I’m going to take out a piece of garbage every day “我会每天扔下一个垃圾直到你们找到
[03:32] till you solve the murder of my son Clayton Hathaway.” 杀死我儿子克雷顿·海瑟维的凶手”
[03:36] Looks like we’re going to need a few more garbage bags. 看来我们得多准备几个垃圾袋
[03:41] Missed the dumpster. 没对准垃圾箱
[04:17] Six-year-old Clayton Hathaway. 6岁的克雷顿·海瑟维
[04:19] Snatched off his bike back in 1987. 1987年骑车时被绑架
[04:22] Found two days later raped, strangled, 两天后找到 遭性侵 被勒死
[04:24] bike was never recovered. 自行车一直没有找到
[04:25] Kid disappeared on the dad’s watch. Mitch Hathaway. 孩子在爸爸米切·海瑟维眼皮底下失踪
[04:28] Police zeroed in on the father after the body 警方在他干活的一处工地发现尸体
[04:31] was found at a construction site he was developing. 于是把他列为重点侦查对象
[04:33] Traces of semen matched his father’s blood type. 精液痕迹与父亲的血型匹配
[04:35] Even the wife checked out on him at the trial. 连妻子在审判的时都不愿为他说话
[04:37] Guilty till proven innocent. Jury didn’t take long. 有罪推定 陪审团很快就定罪了
[04:40] – He got life. – So why’d they let him out? -无期徒刑 -那为什么放他出来
[04:42] After endless appeals, 经过漫长的上诉
[04:43] DNA test revealed that DNA测试证明
[04:44] the original evidence was contaminated. 原始证据被污染了
[04:46] The judge overturned the conviction, ordered a new trial. 法官推翻了原来的判决 下令重新审判
[04:49] Lack of evidence, we had no case to move forward. 因为缺乏证据 我们无法给他定罪
[04:51] Hathaway was released a month ago. 海瑟维一个月前被释放
[04:53] You still think he did it. 你依旧认为是他干的
[04:54] Doesn’t matter what we think, 我们怎么认为不重要
[04:55] matters what we can prosecute. 重要的是我们有什么证据起诉
[04:57] What matters to your boss is he’s got a PR disaster on the loose. 你上司看重的是 他是逍遥法外的公关危机
[05:00] If he did it, 如果真是他干的
[05:01] why’s he going around shoving sex offenders off buildings? 那他为什么要到处把性侵犯扔下楼
[05:05] Harold Dixon molested half a dozen boys 哈罗德·迪克森猥亵过六个
[05:07] the same age as Clayton. 克雷顿这个年纪的孩子
[05:08] Yeah, he could have just pulled him off the Megan’s Law web site. 他可能只是在性侵犯登记网站上找到他的
[05:08] 1996年以一个受害女孩命名的《梅根法》规定 各州的性犯罪者注册机构必须向公众公布性侵犯信息
[05:10] If that’s his hit list, 如果那是他的黑名单
[05:11] right now he’s spraying buckshot. 现在他正大开杀戒
[05:13] Why are we going after this guy again? 我们为什么要抓他啊
[05:14] He’s performing a public service. 他在为公众服务
[05:16] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[05:17] Hey, nobody else can figure out what to do with ’em, 别人都不知道怎么对付这些人
[05:20] certainly not the courts. 至少法庭不能
[05:21] They serve their time. 他们已经蹲过监狱了
[05:22] We can’t incarcerate them forever. 我们不能永远关着他们
[05:23] Fine, then… cut ’em off. 好啊 那砍了他们
[05:25] That’ll fix the problem. 这就能解决问题了
[05:26] Sex offender web site’s just an admission by the state 性侵犯登记网站只是州政府的信息平台
[05:29] that they can’t keep society from harm. 不能阻止社会被侵害
[05:30] So we just let some crazed vigilante 那我们就应该让疯狂的义警
[05:32] use the registry as a hit list? 把登记名单当成刺杀名单吗
[05:33] Crazed vigilante, grieving father. 疯狂的义警 悲伤的父亲
[05:35] It was bound to happen sooner or later. 这是早晚要发生的事情
[05:36] Talk to the ex-wife,see what 去和他前妻谈谈
[05:38] she remembers about the day her son disappeared. 看她是否记得她儿子失踪那天的事
[05:41] Scotty, 史考特
[05:42] line two. 2线
[05:47] Yeah. Valens. 我是瓦伦斯
[05:49] You going to solve my son’s murder, detective? 你会侦破我儿子的案子吧 探员
[05:55] Hathaway? 是海瑟维吗
[05:58] I read about your brother’s case in the paper. 我在报纸上看到了你哥哥的案子
[06:00] So what? 那又怎样
[06:03] – I’m not a monster. – You killed a man last night. -我不是恶魔 -你昨晚杀了个人
[06:07] He had it coming. You of all people know that. 他罪有应得 你应该最清楚这一点
[06:10] This isn’t about me, Mitch. 别扯到我身上 米切
[06:11] No, it’s about what I lost. 没错 这是为了我儿子
[06:14] And what I need you to do. 而我需要你去破案
[06:16] You want to talk to me, come on in and tell me your story. 你想跟我谈 就来警局 跟我讲你的故事
[06:20] I didn’t kill my son, detective. 我没杀我儿子 探员
[06:22] Now do your job and find who did. 做你该做的 查出谁是凶手
[06:42] Has Mitch tried to contact you since he’s been released, Tara? 米切出狱后他有和你联系吗 塔拉
[06:45] No. 没有
[06:47] But he must have written me over a… 但他在监狱里给我寄过…
[06:50] a thousand letters from prison. 数不清的信
[06:53] After that first on I… 看了第一封之后
[06:56] I threw the rest out. 我把其余的都扔了
[06:58] Why? What’d he say? 为什么 他写了什么
[07:03] That he didn’t do it. 他说不是他干的
[07:05] You never showed at the trial. 你没有出庭作证
[07:07] – You believe he did. – That’s what the courts said. -你觉得就是他干的 -法庭是这么说的
[07:13] Look,it was just too painful, I… 当时实在是太痛苦了
[07:15] I just couldn’t handle it. My world caved in. 我无法面对 我的整个世界都垮了
[07:19] You ever seen this man before, Tara? 你之前见过这个人吗 塔拉
[07:23] No. 没有
[07:24] Why? 怎么了
[07:25] He was a pedophile. 他是个恋童癖者
[07:27] Your ex-husband killed him this morning. 你前夫今早把他杀了
[07:29] What? 什么
[07:32] Mitch killed someone? 米切杀了人吗
[07:34] He promised to do it again 他说还会继续杀人
[07:36] unless we solve Clay’s murder. 除非我们侦破克雷的案子
[07:39] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该告诉你们什么
[07:41] If there’s anything you might be able to remember 你能不能回忆起
[07:43] about the day your…son was murdered. 你儿子被杀那天的事
[07:48] Before he disappeared. 在他失踪前
[07:50] It’s what every parent fears most. 那是每个家长最害怕的事
[07:53] It’s.. it’s your worst nightmare. 那是最可怕的梦魇
[07:55] Only for us, 只是对我们来说
[07:58] it was real. 这个梦靥是真实的
[08:05] – Where’s Clay? – What? -克雷在哪 -什么
[08:09] Clay– where is he? 克雷 他在哪里
[08:11] He was just here riding around in the driveway. 他刚就在车道上骑自行车
[08:12] Well, you were supposed to be watching him. 你应该看着他的
[08:14] I was. Relax. 我是在看着他 放松点
[08:15] He probably just rode around the block with Johnny. 他可能只是跟约翰尼绕着街区骑车去了
[08:18] Well, he’s not supposed to go past the corner. 他不应该骑过拐角处的
[08:21] Don’t worry, I’ll go get him. 别担心 我去找他
[08:27] Clay! 克雷
[08:30] Clay! 克雷
[08:33] Clay! 克雷
[08:40] Clay! 克雷
[08:54] Hey,have you guys seen Clay? 你们看到克雷了吗
[08:57] Not since this morning. 今早之后就没看到了
[08:59] He’s not with Johnny? 他没和约翰尼一起吗
[09:02] Tara, is something wrong? 塔拉 出什么事了
[09:05] Linda, I don’t know where he is. 琳达 我不知道他在哪
[09:08] I didn’t see him. 我没看到他
[09:09] I don’t understand. He couldn’t have gone far. 我不明白 他不会走太远啊
[09:11] I’ll get the car, go look for him. 我去开车 我们去找他
[09:14] I’ll get my keys, Mitch. 我也去开车 米切
[09:20] Clay! 克雷
[09:24] They found him two days later, 两天后他们找到了他
[09:29] and there’s not a day 从此之后的每一天
[09:32] that goes by that I don’t blame myself. 我都在责备我自己
[09:36] You said you saw a postman? 你说你看到了一个邮递员
[09:39] Uh,right. 没错
[09:43] That’s strange. 这很奇怪啊
[09:46] Clay disappeared on a Sunday. 克雷是在星期天失踪的
[09:56] Better start explaining what the hell 你最好解释一下
[09:58] you were doing on that street delivering mail on a Sunday, Ernie. 你为什么星期天还去那条街送信 厄尼
[10:01] Sometimes I’d drop off parcels on my off-days 有时候我会在休息日送包裹
[10:04] if the address was on my way home. 如果地址正好和我回家顺路
[10:06] Only back then, you didn’t have a record for diddling boys yet. 只是那时你还没有猥亵男童的犯罪记录
[10:09] Run whatever test you want. 想做什么测试随你
[10:11] I never touched that kid. 我没碰过那个孩子
[10:13] Wasn’t my thing. 他不合我的口味
[10:15] Your thing? 你的口味
[10:16] My preference was blond-haired boys, ages eight to 12. 我喜欢金发男孩 8到12岁左右的
[10:20] Slight build, introverted. 身材修长 内向害羞
[10:22] I was always very specific. 我的喜好一向很专一
[10:24] Gee, I guess we’re way out of line here. 老天 你真是不嫌臊呢
[10:27] All in the past. 都是过去的事了
[10:28] Years of therapy, I stay off the internet. 经过几年的治疗 我戒了网
[10:32] Got mechanisms to help curb the urges. 已经学会如何抑制冲动了
[10:34] Well, that’s comforting. 真让人放心
[10:35] It doesn’t matter if you believe me. 你相不相信我都无所谓
[10:38] I paid my debt to society. 我已经对社会还了债
[10:39] Far as I’m concerned, 依我看来
[10:40] you’ll never pay for what you did to those kids. 你永远无法补偿你对那些孩子犯下的罪
[10:42] Hey. I would never kill a child. 我绝不会杀孩子的
[10:46] I love children. 我爱孩子
[10:48] Guy who killed that boy was an amateur, 杀掉那个男孩的人是个外行
[10:50] worried about getting caught. 担心被抓住
[10:52] An amateur? 是个外行
[10:53] If a boy is properly groomed, 如果你处理得当
[10:54] you don’t worry about them telling anyone. 就不必担心他们会告诉任何人
[10:57] They give you…consent. 他们会…同意你那么做
[11:00] Consent? 同意
[11:01] A child can’t give an adult consent. 孩子不能同意大人对他们做那种事
[11:03] Someday, society will come around to accept it. 总有一天 社会终将接受这个现实
[11:06] You sick… 你个恶心的…
[11:09] If you ask me, you ought to be going after that little bitch. 如果要我说 你们应该去找那个小娘们
[11:12] – What little bitch? – Hathaways’ babysitter. -你说谁 -海瑟维的保姆
[11:15] Wasn’t like she was really watching the kid. 她当时根本没在照看那小孩
[11:18] – What was she doing? – More like who. -她在干什么 -不是”什么” 是”谁”
[11:21] Preppy jock boyfriend always over there, sneaking around. 她的大学预科运动员男朋友总去跟她鬼混
[11:25] When the Hathaways were gone? 海瑟维夫妇不在的时候吗
[11:27] Always got to watch out for the young, clean-cut ones. 永远要小心那些年轻好看的孩子
[11:39] No, cut it out! Stop it! 不 停下来 不要这样
[11:47] You’re going to be okay. Quit being a baby. 你不会有事的 别这么孩子气
[11:56] Come on, pal, it’s not that bad. 伙计 没那么糟糕
[11:59] You know what? You like baseball, right? 你喜欢棒球 对吧
[12:02] Who doesn’t like baseball? Yeah? 谁不喜欢棒球呢 是吧
[12:04] You know, my dad has season tickets to the Phillies, right? 我爸有费城人队的季度票
[12:09] Really? 真的吗
[12:11] You think you might like to go sometime, 也许什么时候你会想去看看
[12:14] see the Phillie fanatic 看看费城人的吉祥物
[12:16] dancing on the dugout? 在队员席上舞蹈
[12:20] Okay. 好吧
[12:21] Just don’t tell Trish what happened. 别告诉翠西发生了什么
[12:25] All right? 好吗
[12:26] It’ll be our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密
[12:30] Just us guys. 就你知我知
[12:36] Total amateur hour. 完全是外行
[12:39] Never ceases to amaze me 我总是惊讶于
[12:40] how many parents put their kids in play. 有那么多父母把孩子送到别人手上
[12:43] Just offer them up. 任人宰割
[12:44] Guess you’d know. 这你当然了解
[12:46] That’s why I was surprised when I heard it was the dad. 所以听说凶手是他爸爸时 我很吃惊
[12:49] Unless that’s all changed. 除非这一点改变了
[12:52] Something I should know? 有什么我该知道的吗
[12:55] We’ll be in touch. 我们会保持联系的
[12:57] P.O. knows where to find me. 假释官知道在哪能找到我
[12:59] 24-7. 全天监控
[13:06] Clayton Hathaway came back to a pay phone 克雷顿·海瑟维的电话是用公用电话打的
[13:08] outside Market East Station. 就在市场街东站外面
[13:10] Check with SEPTA, 跟宾州东南交通局联系一下
[13:11] see if they can pull a security tape, 看他们能不能调出监控录像
[13:12] confirm it’s really Hathaway. 确认那真是海瑟维
[13:14] So what are we doing to find him? 我们要怎么找他
[13:17] Where Hathaway called from, 海瑟维打电话过来的地方
[13:19] the building where he pushed Dixon– 他把迪克森推下来的那栋楼
[13:21] see if we can narrow his location. 看看我们能不能缩小他位置的范围
[13:23] So you have no idea where he is? 就是说你不知道他在哪
[13:24] Every cop in the 15th district has an updated photo of him. 15分局的每个警察都有他的最新照片
[13:29] What are the red pins? 这些红针是干什么的
[13:30] Registered sex offenders who lived or worked in proximity 87年在海瑟维家附近生活或者工作的
[13:33] to the Hathaway residence back in ’87. 记录在案的性侵犯
[13:36] Depressing, huh? 很糟糕吧
[13:38] Names, photos and addresses, 姓名 照片 地址
[13:39] all listed on the Megan’s law web site. 都列在性侵犯登记网站上
[13:41] That’s the law. 法律是这样也没办法
[13:43] We need to shut down the site till we find Hathaway. 找到海瑟维之前得先关掉网站
[13:45] Public access to that site supersedes the risk. 公众访问权比这点风险要重要
[13:48] Really? Public got a right 真的吗 公众有权
[13:49] to know that wasn’t a suicide yesterday? 知道昨天那不是自杀吗
[14:06] Yeah, sure. Trish was my girl back in high school. 没错 翠西是我高中时的女朋友
[14:10] When she used to babysit for the Hathaways. 当时她给海瑟维夫妇的孩子做保姆
[14:11] Heard you used to drop in on her quite a bit. 听说你还常去看她
[14:14] Well, no parents. Best opportunity to get some play. 家长不在 可是找乐子的最佳时机
[14:17] Sure. Then you take them out to the old ballgame, right? 当然了 然后你就带他们去看棒球 对吧
[14:20] ‘Cause boys love baseball, right? 因为男孩子都喜欢棒球嘛
[14:23] Long as they don’t tell anybody what happened. 只要他们不告诉别人发生了什么事
[14:27] – That’s sick. – No argument there. -真恶心 -这我完全同意
[14:29] No,you… 不 你
[14:30] I have three kids, two boys of my own. 我有三个孩子 两个男孩
[14:33] We know about the blood on the underwear, Adam. 我们知道内裤上血渍的事 亚当
[14:35] Clay bawling his eyes out. 克雷当时不住地哭
[14:37] No, you’ve got this all wrong. 不 你们都弄错了
[14:40] I was raiding the liquor cabinet, okay? 我当时在偷喝酒柜里的酒 好吗
[14:44] I accidentally dropped a glass on the kitchen floor. 我不小心打碎了一个杯子在厨房地板上
[14:47] Kid comes in from the outside 那孩子从外面进来
[14:48] in his bare feet, steps on it, cuts his foot. 赤着脚 踩到碎片 把脚划伤了
[14:51] So how’d blood get on his underwear, Adam? 那血怎么到他内裤上了 亚当
[14:53] I just grabbed something from the laundry basket, 我随手从洗衣篮里抓了件什么
[14:55] whatever, just to stem the blood flow. 就只是想止住血
[14:57] Kid’s underwear was on top. 他的内裤就在最上面
[14:58] Do you know how dumb that sounds? 你知道那听起来多蠢吗
[15:02] Is the god’s honest truth, I’m telling you. 上帝作证我说的是实话
[15:04] You going to have to do better than that. 你得编得更真点才行
[15:06] Hey,I wasn’t even in town when the kid disappeared. 那孩子失踪的时候我都不在城里
[15:09] I didn’t even hear about it until I got back. 我回来才知道的
[15:11] Just a horror show. 简直太可怕了
[15:15] Always haunted me. 一直让我忘不掉
[15:18] Something else you want to share? 你还有别的想说吗
[15:20] I was over at the house one night when Trish was sitting. 有天晚上 翠西照看孩子时我去看她
[15:23] And I saw something… 我看到些事情
[15:26] kind of disturbing. 挺让我不安的
[15:41] Come on! 来吧
[15:42] What? I heard the garage open. 等等 我听到车库门开了
[15:47] Hey, guys, we’re home. 孩子们 我们回来了
[15:49] Hide! Hide! 藏起来 快藏起来
[15:57] Come on, Johnny, we got to hide it! 快点 约翰尼 我们得把它藏起来
[15:59] – Who gave it to you? – The scarecrow. -谁给你的 -稻草人
[16:01] No way! 不可能
[16:02] You can’t say anything 你什么也不准说
[16:04] or he won’t give me any more cool stuff. 否则他就不会再给我好东西了
[16:05] – Clay! – Your parents are coming! -克雷 -你爸妈来了
[16:07] Clay. 克雷
[16:09] Don’t tell anybody or scarecrow will get mad at me. 别跟别人说 要不然稻草人会生我气的
[16:11] Clay, you better hide it. 克雷 你快把它藏起来吧
[16:13] Swear not to tell? 发誓不告诉别人吗
[16:14] Swear. 我发誓
[16:30] – The scarecrow? – Like some kind of secret pal. -稻草人 -好像是个秘密伙伴
[16:34] But who the hell would give that knife to a six-year-old? 但谁会给一个6岁孩子那种刀呢
[16:36] You never mentioned it to Trish? 你没跟翠西提过吗
[16:38] I was gonna but… 本来要说的但是
[16:40] it took me an hour to get out of there 我花了一个小时才逃出那里
[16:42] and then I forgot. 然后我就忘了
[16:44] You remember now? 你现在想起来了
[16:46] Well, it seemed kind of irrelevant after they busted the dad. 他们抓走了爸爸之后 这似乎无关紧要了
[16:50] Gose to show you never can tell. 人心隔肚皮啊
[17:02] It was long time ago. 那是很久以前了
[17:04] Anyhow I was only six-year-old. 而且我才6岁
[17:06] Clay was my best friend back then. 那时克雷是我最好的朋友
[17:09] It’s pretty devastating what happened. 那事真是太可怕了
[17:10] Scarred the whole neighbourhood 吓坏了所有邻居
[17:13] My parents became paranoid about my playing outside after that. 那以后 我父母对我在外面玩总是忧心忡忡的
[17:16] John, you remember anyone with the nickname “Scarecrow”? 约翰 你记得有谁昵称是”稻草人”吗
[17:20] Yes. This older kid… 记得 一个大些的孩子
[17:24] goth freak, lived next door to us. 哥特范怪人 住在我们隔壁
[17:26] Got a real name? 记得本名吗
[17:30] Damon Childress? 达蒙·奇尔德雷斯
[17:32] Something off with that guy. 总觉得他不太对劲
[17:34] He was into all kinds of weird crap we thought he was cool. 他喜欢各种诡异的东西 我们觉得他很酷
[17:36] Like what? 比如说
[17:37] Ninja stars, medieval weapons, nunchucks. 忍者镖 中世纪武器 双截棍
[17:40] – Butterfly knife? – Right, you name it. -蝴蝶刀呢 -嗯 你想得到的都有
[17:44] He slept in his basement, 他睡在地下室里
[17:46] parents just let him alone. 他父母也不管他
[17:46] Had his own back entrance. 他有自己的后门
[17:48] – You saw his bedroom? – Even though you guys were only six. -你见过他的卧室 -你们只有6岁啊
[17:51] Guess he didn’t have a lot of friends in his own age. 估计他没几个跟自己同龄的朋友
[17:53] – Was kind of unstable. – Emotionally disturbed. -他不太稳定 -情绪紊乱
[17:55] Yeah. Just had to be careful not to rile him up. 是的 要小心别激怒他
[17:58] Or what? He ever turn on you? Clay? 不然怎样 他攻击过你们或克雷吗
[18:01] Once. 有一次
[18:03] Came after both of us. 追着我们俩
[18:10] He-Man, Master of the Universe! 宇宙巨人希曼
[18:13] By the power of Grayskull! 灰壳显灵
[18:16] I have the power. Watch this one, Clay. 力量在我身体里 瞧我的 克雷
[18:19] Watch. 瞧着点
[18:21] We got to get back, Johnny. 我们得回去 约翰尼
[18:23] I’m not supposed to go past our street. 我不能离开街道
[18:25] One sec. Just watch. 就一会儿 看着我
[18:30] Little punk. 小家伙
[18:32] – Hey, Damon. – Why you been ducking me? -你好 达蒙 -为什么躲着我
[18:34] What? 什么
[18:36] – What do you mean? – Think you can just steal from me. -什么意思 -你竟敢偷我的东西
[18:38] But…you said I could have that knife. 但你说那把刀就给我了
[18:40] Nothing is free. You owe me, boy. 没有白拿的事 你欠我的 小家伙
[18:54] You! 你
[19:06] Went back home and just hid in my room. 我回家躲在房间里
[19:11] Never saw him again. 再没见过他
[19:14] Never told your parents. 也没告诉你父母
[19:15] I thought that freak would kill me. 我以为那怪人会杀了我
[19:17] Those times Damon let you down into his basement, 达蒙带你们进他地下室的时候
[19:21] he ever try anything? Touch you? 有做过什么吗 摸过你们吗
[19:23] Not me. 我没有
[19:25] Scarecrow was more the type to get off on torturing cats. 稻草人喜欢折磨猫
[19:28] – Think he killed one the same day. – You saw him do that? -我想他那天杀了一只 -你看到了吗
[19:32] Kill an animal? 杀死一个动物
[19:33] I heard something later that night, 我那天晚上听到声音了
[19:36] looked out, saw Damon in his back yard, burying something. 往外看 看见达蒙在后院埋东西
[19:50] Damon Childress’ family moved out the neighborhood 达蒙·奇尔德雷斯一家在
[19:52] couple of months after Clay Hathaway was killed. 克雷·海瑟维被杀几个月后就搬走了
[19:55] Current owners gave us pemissin to dig up the yard. 现在的主人允许我们在院子里挖掘
[19:58] Looks like they found something. 好像找到什么了
[20:13] Clay’s bike. 克雷的自行车
[20:20] Yeah? 喂
[20:21] Did you find him yet,detective? 你找到他了没 探员
[20:23] – Mitch? – You know who killed my son? -米切 -你知道是谁杀了我儿子吗
[20:27] We are close, we’ll find him. I promise. 快了 我们会找到他的 我保证
[20:30] – You belive me. – I believe you, Mitch. But… -你相信我 -我相信你 米切 但…
[20:33] you are not helping us, dropping bodies. 你那样杀人不是在帮我们
[20:35] nobody lifted a damn finger on my son’s murder till now. 之前从没人管过我儿子的案子
[20:38] – This ain’t the way to go about it. – You’re right. -这不是处理的方式 -你说的对
[20:41] These guys should be burned at the stake. 这些人应被处以火刑
[20:43] You got our attention. Nobody else needs to die. 你得到我们的注意了 不该再有人死了
[20:46] No. I… 不 我…
[20:49] I has to do this, for my son. 我必须这么做 为了我儿子
[20:52] Your son’s…gone, Mitch. 你儿子已经死了 米切
[20:55] Only ’cause I promised him that I’d be there, and… 是因为我答应他我会保护他 可…
[21:00] and I wasn’t. 我却没做到
[21:04] – I understand how you feel. – You don’t. -我明白你的感受 -你不明白
[21:09] I lost everything. 我什么都没了
[21:11] I know. But… 我知道 但…
[21:13] – You have to stop what you are doing… – Too late. -你得停下 -太晚了
[21:16] I already took out the trash today. 我今天已经倒过”垃圾”了
[21:40] Anything back on Mitch’s call? 米切的来电查到什么了吗
[21:42] Blocked number, all we got is it was a cell phone. 号码屏蔽了 只知道是手机
[21:45] And a DA’s office on crisis control. 地检那边要拼命控制局面了
[21:47] Ballbuster alert, 6 o’clock. 六点钟方向 小心女汉子
[21:50] – Any ID yet on the victim? – Still trying to get prints off him. -被害人身份确认没 -还在获取指纹
[21:53] Soon as we scrape him off the hood. 得先把他从引擎盖上刮下来
[22:00] What? 怎么了
[22:02] Come see. 过来看
[22:04] No thanks, pass. 不用了 谢谢
[22:06] No, Scotty, 不 史考特
[22:07] got to take a look at this. 过来看看
[22:23] It’s Grabowski. 是格拉博夫斯基
[22:27] The postman? 那个邮递员
[22:29] Special delivery. 专门送给我们的
[22:30] How could he know who we’re talking to? 他怎么知道我们找过了谁
[22:34] ’cause he is following us. 他在跟踪我们
[22:37] You interviewed that man, 你讯问了那人
[22:38] and didn’t notify him of possible he threat his life? 却没提醒他 他可能有危险吗
[22:41] Think I’ll sleep okay tonight, thanks. 我今晚会睡得很香的 谢谢
[22:43] We have a responsibility 我们有责任
[22:44] to notify anyone who’s a possible target. 告知那些可能成为目标的人
[22:46] Sure, why not offer them all 当然 不如对他们都进行
[22:47] – protective custody? – Scotty! -保护性拘留吧 -史考特
[22:51] We’ll do our best to notify every 我们会尽力通知
[22:53] level three sex offender who fits the profile. 每个符合特征的三级性侵犯
[22:56] My boss is suspending public access to the Megan’s Law web site. 我上司暂停了公众对性侵犯登记网站的访问权
[23:03] Have a good day, counselor. 过得愉快 律师
[23:28] Got any Batman back issues? 有《蝙蝠侠归来》那期吗
[23:31] Depends. 看情况
[23:32] Detective Comic, Dark Knight, Shadow of the Bat? 是要《侦探漫画》《黑暗骑士》还是《蝙蝠之影》
[23:35] Got anywhere, 就是那本讲
[23:36] Batman fights that guy 蝙蝠侠的对手
[23:38] who looks like Ichabod Crane? 是那个长得像伊卡伯德·克莱恩的家伙
[23:40] Preyed on people’s fears? 那个专门恐吓他人的家伙
[23:42] – You mean Scarecrow? – Yeah, that’s him. -你指稻草人吗 -是的 就是他
[23:47] What you know about that guy… 关于那家伙你都知道什么
[23:49] Damon? 达蒙
[23:54] What it this about? 你们来干什么
[23:55] Boy named Clayton Hathaway. 还记得克雷顿·海瑟维吗
[23:58] Long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了
[23:59] Yeah. But I’m sure you remember him… 是的 但你肯定还记得
[24:02] Or at least, burying his bike in your back yard. 至少记得把他的自行车埋在了后院
[24:06] All right. 好吧
[24:08] I took this kid’s bike. 我拿走了他的自行车
[24:10] It was stupid. I was going to sell it, but that’s it… 是很蠢 我本打算卖掉 但仅此而已…
[24:13] You were assaulted a that six-year-old, 你袭击了一名6岁的孩子
[24:14] stole his bike and threaten his life. 偷了他的车 还威吓他
[24:16] I had a lot more anger than friends back then. 我当时满心怒火 却没什么朋友
[24:19] – But I didn’t kill him. – Then why did you bury the bike? -但我没杀他 -那为什么要埋车
[24:21] As soon as the kid went missing, I panicked. 这孩子一失踪 我就吓坏了
[24:23] You need to come down, make a statement, Damon. 你得跟我回警局录份口供 达蒙
[24:25] Wait! 等等
[24:25] I don’t get the hassle. 这是干什么啊
[24:27] Didn’t the dad do it? Even the mom said so. 不是他爸爸做的吗 他妈妈都这么说
[24:30] – No, she didn’t. – I heard by myself. -不 她没说过 -我亲耳听见的
[24:32] She knew way before anyone else. 她是最先知道的
[24:46] Don’t worry about the caterer, Mitch. I took care of it. 米切 我给过酒席承办人钱了 你别操心了
[24:49] Right. Thanks, Cliff. 好 谢谢 克里夫
[24:52] Anything you need, just ask. 需要什么尽管说
[25:01] I found something out, Linda. 我发现了一件事 琳达
[25:04] What is it? 什么事
[25:07] I just… 我…
[25:10] I don’t know him anymore. 我已经不认识他了
[25:12] What do you mean, Tara? 什么意思 塔拉
[25:14] I should’ve seen it, I should have stopped it somehow. 我真该看出来的 真该阻止他
[25:18] What? 什么啊
[25:19] He’s not the man I thought he was. 他不是我想象中的那个人
[25:22] What’re you saying, Tara? 你在说什么 塔拉
[25:24] I saw something, Linda. 我看到了一样东西 琳达
[25:30] What would you do if you found out your husband was a monster? 如果你发现你丈夫是个恶魔你会怎么做
[25:39] So, Tara saw something that turned her against Mitch. 塔拉看到了什么让她背弃米切的东西
[25:42] Yup. 没错
[25:43] Before the cops or anyone else knew. 在警察和别人知道之前
[25:44] But she never said anything. 但她却什么都没说
[25:46] Never testified against her husband. 也没指证她丈夫
[25:47] Didn’t go to his trial, either. 但也没去庭审
[25:49] That’s when everybody said they knew he did it. 所以大家都认准是他干的
[25:52] Wife loses faith in the husband, so does the jury. 妻子不相信丈夫 陪审团也不相信了
[25:57] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[25:59] No. 没有
[26:00] He’s here to protect you. 他是来保护你的
[26:12] You already knew, Tara. 你已经知道了 塔拉
[26:14] Before the police suspected it was Mitch. 早在警方怀疑米切之前
[26:17] You turned on him because you found out something before the wake. 你在守丧之前发现了什么 于是背弃了他
[26:20] That your “Husband was a monster.” 还说你丈夫”是个恶魔”
[26:22] Does it matter what I believed? 我怎么想的要紧吗
[26:24] Yes, it does. 当然要紧
[26:29] I failed, 我失败了
[26:30] you know… 知道吗
[26:32] I failed to protect my own child. 我没能保护好我自己的孩子
[26:35] What made you think it was Mitch? 你为什么认为是米切
[26:37] You think you know someone. 你自以为了解一个人
[26:40] Everything you believe to be true. 自以为你相信的一切都是真的
[26:47] You have no idea. 但其实什么都不知道
[26:49] What did you see, Tara? 你究竟看到了什么
[26:53] I was such a fool. 我真是太傻了
[27:08] The caterer’s here. 酒席承办人员来了
[27:10] People will be coming soon. 大家陆续都要来了
[27:12] You shouldn’t have babied him so much. 你不该那么溺爱他
[27:15] What? 什么
[27:16] Made him vulnerable, 让他变得脆弱
[27:18] the kind of kid these guys prey on. 那些人就喜欢脆弱的孩子
[27:24] You think this is my fault? 你觉得这是我的错
[27:26] You are the one that always pushed him. 是你老那么逼他
[27:29] “Let him go, he’s fine, he’s a boy… 随他去吧 他没事 他是个男孩
[27:32] – I was right. – You were wrong. -我说得没错 -你错了
[27:35] You let him go, only he’s not fine, Mitch. 你随他去了 但他不是没事 米切
[27:39] He’s dead. 他死了
[27:43] I need some aspirin. 我得去吃点阿司匹林
[28:24] Honey. 亲爱的
[28:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[28:37] I just miss him so much. 我就是太想他了
[28:42] Do you really? 真的吗
[28:45] What? 什么
[28:46] Do you really miss him, 你真的想他吗
[28:48] you mean it? 真的吗
[28:55] Why are you looking at me like that? 你为什么那么看我
[29:11] He had photos of Johnny Burrell? 他有约翰尼·布雷尔的照片
[29:13] Thumb in his mouth… same way Clay was found. 拇指放在嘴里 跟克雷被发现时一样
[29:17] You never came forward with those photos? 你从没说出过照片的事
[29:19] They had enough to convict him. 他们有足够证据给他定罪了
[29:20] I was trying to protect my friend. 我只是想保护我的朋友
[29:22] I never wanted Linda to see those, so I destroyed them. 我不希望琳达看到那些照片 所以我销毁了
[29:27] You never told her. 你没跟她说过
[29:32] I told her… 我跟她说
[29:35] to never let her son go near Mitch again. 永远别让她儿子再靠近米切
[30:00] Hathaway? 海瑟维
[30:01] You leave my wife alone. 你别去骚扰我妻子
[30:03] You twisted, lying sack of crap. Wasting our time. 你个撒谎的变态 浪费我们的时间
[30:06] What? 什么
[30:07] You’re no better than the garbage you kill. 你不比你杀的那些”垃圾”强
[30:09] What’re you talking about? 你在说什么
[30:10] I know what you did– 我知道你做了什么
[30:11] those photos you took of Johnny Burrell, sucking his thumb. 你拍下约翰尼·布雷尔吮拇指的照片
[30:14] What? 什么
[30:16] Photos? 什么照片
[30:17] Your wife found them in the bathroom, Mitch. 你妻子在浴室里发现的 米切
[30:19] Remember? 想起来了吗
[30:22] No, no. 不不
[30:24] You wonder why she turned on you, you psychopath… 你还不明白她为什么背弃了你 你个变态
[30:46] There’s a lot of things not adding up, Johnny. 有很多事说不通 约翰尼
[30:49] Things you never told us. 你没告诉我们的事
[30:52] Anyone. 也没告诉任何人
[30:53] We can understand why, 我们能理解
[30:55] how painful it is to admit. 承认一定很痛苦
[30:57] – Admit what? – What Mitch Hathaway did to you. -承认什么 -米切·海瑟维对你做的事
[30:59] I don’t know what you mean. He didn’t do anything to me. 我不懂你的意思 他没对我做什么
[31:01] If you don’t deal with this now, 如果你现在不去面对
[31:03] eventually, it’ll just eat you alive. 早晚会被它侵蚀
[31:06] – No. You got the wrong guy. – You think you’re strong, -不 你们怪错人了 -你以为自己很坚强
[31:09] it’s all in the past. 那事都过去了
[31:11] Then one day you wake up, you just can’t get out of bed. 可有天你醒来 却连起床的精神都没有
[31:15] Or worse, you do the same thing to somebody else. 或者更糟 你去那样伤害别人
[31:18] – Even your own kid. – No. That’s not me. -甚至你自己的孩子 -我不是那种人
[31:20] Johnny, we need your help here. 约翰尼 帮帮我们
[31:23] We know what Hathaway liked. 我们知道海瑟维喜欢什么
[31:26] – What he did to you… – The photos he took of you. -他对你做了什么 -他拍的你的照片
[31:29] What-what photos? 什么照片
[31:30] The ones of you in bed, sleeping with your thumb in your mouth. 就是你躺在床上 吮着拇指入睡的那些
[31:34] Posed just like his son Clay after he killed him. 就像他杀死他儿子克雷后给他摆出的姿势
[31:39] – It’s okay, you can tell us. – No, it’s not okay! -没事 你可以告诉我们 -怎么没事
[31:42] All right it never was. And I don’t care what you think. 根本不是没事 我不管你们怎么想
[31:45] It wasn’t Mr. Hathaway who took the photos. 拍照片的不是海瑟维先生
[32:43] Go to sleep, son. 睡吧 儿子
[32:50] Night, daddy. 晚安 爸爸
[33:01] It was your father who took those pictures? 是你爸爸拍了那些照片
[33:05] I swear my father never touched me in that way. 我发誓 我爸爸没那么碰过我
[33:09] Maybe because you were his own son. 或许是因为你是他儿子
[33:13] You were off-limits. 你不能碰
[33:17] But Clay wasn’t so lucky. 克雷就不那么幸运了
[33:30] Yeah? Rush. 嗯 我是拉什
[33:34] – What? – I need a marked car to go to 8th and Walnut. -什么 -派警车去第八大街和沃纳特大街街口
[33:36] Okay, Cliff Burrell. 克里夫·布雷尔
[33:37] – Just send the car over and meet me there. – Right now? Where? -派车过去 我们到那儿见 -现在 在哪
[33:39] What do you mean? Why not? 什么意思 怎么不行
[33:41] – Hang up. – What? -挂断 -什么
[33:42] Hang up. 挂断
[33:45] Hathaway just took Cliff Burrell 海瑟维把克里夫·布雷尔
[33:46] up to the roof of the building where he works. 带上了他工作的大楼的屋顶
[33:48] What? 什么
[33:48] – Boss said swat is en route. – That ain’t possible. -老大说特警队已经在赶往那里了 -不可能
[33:50] How the hell could Hathaway have known it was Burrell? 海瑟维是怎么知道是布雷尔的
[33:56] Scotty? 史考特
[33:58] I told him about the pictures Tara found. 我跟他说了塔拉找到照片的事
[34:00] I thought it was him. 我以为是他
[34:03] We got to go. 我们走吧
[34:31] – Go to the edge. Go to the edge. – Please, please. -去边上 过去 -求你 别这样
[34:34] Move! 快点
[34:39] Move! 过去
[34:41] Shut up! 闭嘴
[34:45] Shut up! 闭上嘴
[34:50] Shut up! 别叫唤了
[35:02] Mitch! 米切
[35:07] Mitch, it’s me. 米切 是我
[35:11] – It’s me, detective Valens. – That’s fine right there, detective. -瓦伦斯探员 -别往前了 探员
[35:14] I know it wasn’t you, Mitch. 我知道不是你 米切
[35:16] I’m on your side here. 我是你这边的
[35:19] I gave up believing anybody was on my side a long time ago. 我早就不相信有人会站在我这边了
[35:22] Understood, but listen to me now. 我懂 但你听我说
[35:26] You don’t put down that gun and step back, 你如果不放下枪 退回去
[35:28] these guys are going to put a bullet in your brain. 他们会打死你的
[35:31] I don’t plan on walking off this roof alive. 我本来就没打算活着从屋顶下去
[35:34] But I’m taking this piece of garbage with me. 但我要这个垃圾给我陪葬
[35:36] – Please, please! – Shut up! -求你了 -闭嘴
[35:37] I know you want to kill him, Mitch. I understand, I do, but… 我知道你想杀他 米切 我懂
[35:40] you don’t want to die this way. 但你不想这么死去的
[35:44] He killed my son. 他杀了我儿子
[35:47] He planted those photos, he turned my wife against me. 他栽赃照片 让我们夫妻反目
[35:51] Mitch… 米切
[35:53] Tell him what you did. 告诉他你做了什么
[35:55] I want to know before you die. Tell him what you did. 你死前我要知道 说出来
[35:57] Tell him! Tell him damn it! 说啊 说啊
[35:59] Mitch, this won’t bring your son back. 米切 你这么做儿子也不会回来
[36:01] Oh, you’re going to die, you’re going to die. 你要死了 你要死了
[36:04] Stop! Mitch! No! 住手 米切 别啊
[36:07] Stop! 住手
[36:08] – Stop! – Easy, Mitch! -住手 -别激动 米切
[36:10] Tara. 塔拉
[36:15] He did this. 是他干的
[36:17] To Clay. 是他害死了克雷
[36:20] To us. 是他害了我们
[36:23] I’m sorry, Mitch. 对不起 米切
[36:26] I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. 对不起我没相信你
[36:30] I let you down. 我辜负了你
[36:34] But I lost him. 我失去了他
[36:38] I looked away. 我没留神
[36:42] I never should have looked away. 我不该大意的
[36:44] No, this is not your fault, Mitch. 这不是你的错 米切
[36:49] Don’t do this, Mitch. 别这么做 米切
[36:53] Oh, please, 求你了
[36:55] don’t do this. 别这么做
[36:59] I need you. 我需要你
[37:04] Do you know I never stopped loving you? 知道吗 我从没停止爱你
[37:07] Me, too. 我也是
[37:10] Me, too. 我也是
[37:13] Cliff, just… 克里夫
[37:15] tell the truth. 把真相说出来吧
[37:17] We know how you watched his son while he slept, took pictures of him. 我们知道你看着你儿子睡觉 拍他的照片
[37:22] I… I’m so sorry… 对不起
[37:25] But you couldn’t touch Johnny, ’cause he was yours. 你不能碰约翰尼 他是你儿子
[37:28] I swore I never would. 我不会那么做的
[37:30] So you took mine. 所以你就杀了我儿子
[37:35] You took my boy from me. 你夺走了我儿子
[37:40] I fought it for… 好久以来
[37:42] for so long. 我一直克制着
[37:44] The feelings. 那些感觉
[37:45] And then, I-I… 但后来
[37:47] I couldn’t anymore. 我再也忍不住了
[37:48] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[38:03] Hey, little buddy, what happened? 小家伙 你怎么了
[38:06] Damon took my bike. 达蒙抢了我的自行车
[38:07] He pushed me off, and I scraped up my knee. 他推倒了我 我蹭破了膝盖
[38:13] – Tore it up pretty good, huh? – It hurts bad. -伤得挺厉害吗 -好疼啊
[38:17] Well, let me seeee. 我看看
[38:27] Need to clean that up, get you a bandage. 得清理下伤口 给你包扎一下
[38:32] I’ll just walk home. 我走回家就好
[38:34] It’s okay. 没事的
[38:36] I got a first aid kit in my tool chest. 我的工具箱里有急救箱
[38:38] Something to take the sting out. 能帮你止痛
[38:40] I don’t know. 还是算了
[38:43] Won’t hurt a bit, promise. 不会疼的 我保证
[38:46] My dad always tells me just walk it off. 我爸总说走走就好了
[38:50] Come on. 得了
[38:51] You’re bleeding. 你都流血了
[38:54] You want a soda or something? 要喝饮料吗
[38:56] Got a fridge full back in the garage. 我车库里有一冰箱的汽水
[38:58] What kind? 什么样的
[39:01] You like grape? 喜欢葡萄味的吗
[39:06] Yeah, sure. 嗯 好啊
[39:09] Go on. Help yourself. 来吧 自己拿
[39:46] 歌曲:Never Surrender 歌手:Corey Hart
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme