Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Will he ask me or won’t he? 他会不会邀请我啊
[00:39] Maddy? 麦迪
[00:41] Hey, Michael. 迈克
[00:43] I wanted to ask you something. 我想问你点事
[00:45] Um, about the Valentine’s dance? 关于情人节舞会
[00:47] Yeah? 怎么了
[00:48] Do you wanna be like… 你愿不愿意…
[00:50] – you know, like… – Your date? -就是… -做你的舞伴吗
[00:52] If someone already asked, just… 如果有人邀请你了…
[00:54] No. 没有
[00:55] Forget it. 那算了
[00:56] I mean, no, nobody asked. 我是说 还没人邀请我
[01:01] You sure you wanna go with me? 你确定你想跟我一起吗
[01:02] Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure. 嗯 我确定
[01:04] Then…yes. 那就定下了
[01:08] I’m late for first period, but I… 我第一节已经晚了
[01:10] I’ll see ya later? 等会见吧
[01:12] See ya. 回见
[01:54] “But to whom can I be responsible 如果你对我视而不见
[01:56] when you refuse to see me?” 我又怎么能承担起责任
[02:23] Help! 救人啊
[02:24] Somebody! Help! 谁来帮帮忙
[02:27] You’re okay. 你会没事的
[02:29] You’re okay, you’re okay. 没事了 你没事了
[02:49] ADA Thomas stopped by. 助理检察官托马斯来了一趟
[02:51] Asked about you, Scotty. 问起了你 史考特
[02:53] Yeah. What about? 问什么了
[02:54] Just asked about you. 就是随口一问
[02:56] She’s hot. 她挺靓的
[02:58] If you like that type. 如果你喜欢这个类型
[03:00] And what type is that exactly? 那到底是什么类型呢
[03:02] Ballbuster. 女王
[03:03] Like I said, smokin’. 就像我说的 超级靓
[03:05] That ballbusting neighbor 你那凶神恶煞的邻居
[03:06] still giving you grief about that basketball? 还为了篮球的事找你麻烦吗
[03:09] – Way past grief. – Oh yeah? Do tell. -早就不是麻烦了 -是吗 分享一下
[03:11] Another one bites the dust. 又一个拜倒在石榴裙下的
[03:13] Get out while you still got time. 趁着陷得不深 赶紧抽身吧
[03:15] Thinkin’ long term on this one, Nick? 打算长期发展吗 尼克
[03:16] He got tickets to the ballet. 他都买了芭蕾舞的票
[03:19] Sensitive guy. You like that? 感性的男人 你喜欢不
[03:21] Yeah. Don’t be late. Again. 别再迟到了
[03:23] Toni gets it. Life of a cop. 托妮明白的 警察嘛
[03:26] Where’s Miller? 米勒去哪了
[03:28] Storage. Been mopin’ all morning. 贮藏室 一早上都在找东西
[03:30] Oh, yeah? What’s up? 是吗 怎么了啊
[03:31] Probably hormones. 估计是荷尔蒙吧
[03:34] Hormones? 荷尔蒙
[03:38] Yeah, you know, that female cycle thing. 就是女性生理周期什么的
[03:44] Sensitive guy. 敏感的男人
[03:49] What? 怎么了
[03:54] What? 怎么了嘛
[04:06] Cold job? 悬案吗
[04:08] Skill Jones. 希尔·琼斯
[04:10] Knew him, so to speak. 算是认识他吧
[04:13] – That right? – I was working undercover. -怎么说 -我当时在做卧底
[04:15] Doing drug buys in North Philly. 调查费城北的毒品交易
[04:17] It was a lifetime ago. 很多年以前的事了
[04:21] Looks like a nice kid. 看着是个好孩子
[04:23] Dealer. 毒品贩子
[04:24] Deep in the game. 深陷其中
[04:26] I was the one who found him. 是我发现他的
[04:29] Help! 救人啊
[04:31] Help! 救人啊
[04:32] Somebody! Help! 谁来帮帮忙啊
[04:35] Look at me. Look at me, look at me, 看着我 看着我
[04:37] look at me, look at me. 看着我 看着我
[04:40] Kid died in my arms. 他死在我怀里
[04:44] He was 15. 他当时15岁
[04:48] Is that why you came down here? 你就是为这事过来的吗
[04:51] First time since I made murder cop. 调到凶杀科后第一次
[04:54] Always wondered when I would. 一直在想我什么时候会来
[04:56] So why today? 为何是今天呢
[04:58] Fifth-year anniversary of his death. 是他的忌日 五年了
[05:01] I found that box next to his. 我发现他的案子跟这个放在一起
[05:04] Madison Reed. Chestnut Hill rich kid. 麦蒂逊·里德 栗山区的富家子弟
[05:07] Both shot and killed same day, 都是同一天被枪杀的
[05:10] exact same time. 时间也一样
[05:12] 8:03 a.m. 早上8:03
[05:13] Weird. 很诡异
[05:15] Jobs could be connected. 两个案子可能有关系
[05:17] White girl from the burbs, dealer from the projects? 郊区的白人女孩 和贫民窟的毒贩
[05:21] Seeing someone die… 眼见着人死去
[05:24] …kinda changes you forever. 会改变你的一生
[05:27] Yeah. It does. 是的
[05:28] Don’t know much about him. 不太了解他
[05:31] Except his name. 除了他的名字
[05:32] You need a reason to open a job. 重开案件得有个原由
[05:34] No one left to speak for Skill, 会为希尔和麦蒂逊出头的人
[05:37] for Madison. 都不在了
[05:39] Except us. 除了我们
[05:42] Maybe that’s reason enough? 也许这个原由就够了
[06:27] Madison Reed. 麦迪逊·里德
[06:28] Shot with a .357 magnum at close range. 近距离被点357口径的马格南射杀
[06:31] That’s a rare weapon. Any luck tracking it down? 很罕见的枪 有什么线索吗
[06:33] Turned that school inside out. 把学校翻了个遍
[06:35] Got no weapon, no motive. 没发现武器 也没发现动机
[06:37] Kind of crime doesn’t happen in Chestnut Hill. 这种犯罪在栗山区很少有
[06:39] Chalked it up to random violence. 归为偶然性暴力活动
[06:41] Job went cold after a year. 一年后成了悬案
[06:43] – What about Skill Jones? – Small-time punk. -那希尔·琼斯呢 -小混混
[06:45] Theory was a drug deal gone south. 猜测是毒品交易出了岔子
[06:47] Gave up on him after a few weeks. 几周后就放弃调查了
[06:49] We have a last to see? 有最后见到死者的人吗
[06:51] Not on Skill. 希尔没有
[06:52] But another kid, Michael Ellis, 但一个叫迈克·埃利斯的孩子
[06:54] saw Madison at school right before she got shot. 在她被枪杀前 在学校见过麦迪逊
[06:57] Well, Scotty and I’ll have a talk. 我和史考特回去找他谈谈
[06:59] Madison was a straight “A” student, 麦迪逊是一名全优生
[07:01] track star, student government type. 运动健将 学生领袖型的人物
[07:03] What’s the connect to Skill? 会有希尔有什么关系
[07:05] We don’t know yet. 我们还不知道
[07:11] You got any informants left from your narc days? 你在缉毒组时的线人还有联系吗
[07:14] Toomey Nelson. 图米·尼尔森
[07:15] Crackhead, junk peddler, 吸毒 也贩毒
[07:17] North Philly 411. 费城北区的线人
[07:34] Can’t say I don’t take you anywhere nice. 别说我不带你去好地方
[07:36] Least I don’t go to the ballet. 至少我不去看芭蕾
[07:39] Yo, wassup, dawg? 嗨 怎么样 兄弟
[07:41] How ya doin’? 混得如何
[07:42] Oh, damn! 见鬼了
[07:44] Five-oh! Five-oh! 条子来了 条子来了
[07:46] Yeah, that’s right. 是的
[07:48] The po-po’s rollin’, y’all. 警察来巡街了
[07:50] Yo, baby girl, where’s them stilettos and the tube top? 你怎么不穿细高跟和小抹胸了
[07:53] Yeah, well… 这个嘛
[07:54] I’d be respectable now. 我现在可是体面了
[07:56] Says you. 你就扯吧
[07:57] So, what? You the boyfriend? 这是谁 你男友
[07:59] Philly Homicide, homeslice. 费城凶杀组 伙计
[08:01] No doubt. 绝对的
[08:02] Toomey got somethin’ for ya. 图米绝对有货
[08:04] I give you the po-po discount. Two dollar. 这个2块钱卖你给你 警察折扣
[08:07] Think I’ll pass. 还是算了
[08:11] How ’bout the bling? 这条链子呢
[08:12] Well that’s not for sale, baby girl. 那个可不卖哦 美女
[08:14] That’s my dreamcatcher. 那是我的捕梦网
[08:16] How ’bout some tube socks, instead? 这些袜子怎么样
[08:18] Thinkin’ I might need some 411. 你还是给我点消息吧
[08:22] Bring it! 你说吧
[08:23] Remember that dealer got shot? 记得那个被枪杀的毒贩吗
[08:25] Skill Jones? 希尔·琼斯
[08:26] Skill was good people. 希尔是好人
[08:28] Gave Toomey respect. That don’t come cheap out here. 很尊重图米 在这片可不常用
[08:31] – You owe him then? – No doubt. -那你欠他人情吗 -那是肯定的
[08:33] I didn’t speak my piece back in the day 当时我不敢说什么
[08:35] but now Champ’s audi… 但现在尚普不在了
[08:37] – Who’s Champ? – Dealer. -谁是尚普 -毒贩子
[08:39] Worked the Wilson projects back in 2002. 2002年时在威尔森区活动
[08:41] Word was he was movin’ in on a house run by Skill’s posse. 传闻他想抢希尔那伙人活动的一栋屋子
[08:45] – Turf war? – Well, over new product. -争地盘吗 -是为了新的毒品
[08:47] Tried to take Champ out of commission for real. 想把尚普彻底踢出去
[08:51] Yeah? 是吗
[08:52] Who’d you hear this from? 你听谁说的
[08:53] Seen it with my own eyes. 我亲眼看到的
[09:02] When’d this go down? 什么时候发生的
[09:03] Few weeks before Skill get hisself shot. 希尔被杀几周前
[09:06] And of all nights… on the New Year. 还偏偏是在元旦晚上
[09:17] Champ, don’t never wanna catch you near the house. 尚普 别让我在屋子附近逮到你
[09:20] Hear? I can’t hear you. 明白吗 我听不清
[09:24] I can’t hear you! 我听不到你说什么
[09:27] You dissin’ me, homey? That it? 你敢无视我么 小子
[09:32] You a man now, Skill. 你是个男人了 希尔
[09:34] It’s time you earned them stripes. 你该去教训他们了
[09:39] You a bitch, too? 你是娘们吗
[09:40] – Nah, man. Nah. – Then get to it, homey. -怎么会 -那动手吧
[10:00] Took half of Champ’s ear off with them pliers. 用钳子夹掉了尚普的半只耳朵
[10:03] Cold. 真冷血
[10:03] Champ go after Skill? 尚普找希尔报仇了吗
[10:05] Tried to, but Skill went underground. 他试过 但希尔藏了起来
[10:07] Where to? 去哪了
[10:08] Only fams was his gramps up in the projects. 唯一的亲人是在贫民区里的祖父母
[10:11] So what was the turf they were warrin’ over? 他们要抢的地盘是在哪里
[10:13] Shootin’ gallery on 6th and MLK. 第六大道和马·路·金大道交界处的吸毒点
[10:17] Cookhouse for a little bit o’ hell called methamphetamine. 是制作冰毒的小工坊
[10:20] All right, Toomey. 好吧 图米
[10:22] Holla at me if you hear anything else. 你有消息的话 来找我
[10:24] I don’t touch the crunk myself. 我明白的很
[10:26] Gotta keep tip-top for the ladies. 最好的保管留给美女们
[10:41] You were the last to see Madison alive, Michael. 你是最后见到麦迪逊的人 迈克
[10:43] I asked her to some stupid dance that morning, yeah. 我那天早上邀她去一个白痴舞会
[10:45] Were you two boyfriend and girlfriend? 你们是男女朋友吗
[10:47] No, we kinda grew up together, but not really, no. 没 算是一起长大 但不是
[10:49] She have a beef with any of your classmates? 她和哪个同学有矛盾吗
[10:51] No way. Maddy was like totally popular. Everyone loved her. 不可能 麦迪很受欢迎 人见人爱
[10:53] Was she dabbling in drugs at all, Michael? 她有用过毒品吗 迈克
[10:56] No, no way. 没 不可能
[10:57] Wanna look at me when you answer that? 能看着我回答问题吗
[11:02] Maybe you’ll feel more comfortable talking downtown. 也许跟我们走一趟 你能放开来说话
[11:04] Wait a minute, are you arresting me? 等等 你们要逮捕我吗
[11:06] Not if you stop lying. 除非你不撒谎
[11:10] It was like a few weeks before she was… you know. 应该几周前 就是她被那个…
[11:13] Shot. 枪杀
[11:15] Our moms had this book club. 我们的妈妈组织了个书友会
[11:17] That day it was Madison’s house. 那天是在麦迪逊家
[11:19] Go on. 继续
[11:20] Her dad had just took off, 他爸爸刚离开她们
[11:22] leaving them penniless basically. 基本上一分钱都没留
[11:25] It was really awkward 那处境很尴尬
[11:26] ’cause in Chestnut Hill, money’s everything. 因为在栗山 没钱寸步难行
[11:35] Hey, Maddy. 麦迪
[11:36] Uh, my mom sent this. 我妈让我送这个来
[11:38] She, uh, couldn’t make the book club. 她书友会来不了了
[11:41] She… 她…
[11:43] Had another engagement? 有其他事吗
[11:45] Funny how busy everyone’s mom is since my dad left. 真搞笑 我爸离开后 每个人都很忙
[11:51] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[11:53] Got a “D” In Orman’s English class. 奥尔曼的英文课我只拿到了D
[11:57] That wench gives Ds to everyone. 那个村姑给谁都那么低
[11:59] Maybe if I didn’t, he would have stayed. 如果我考好了 也许他就不会走了
[12:03] Your dad didn’t leave because of your “D,” Maddy. 你爸爸离开不是因为你拿了D 麦迪
[12:10] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[12:13] It’s, like, gonna burn you if you don’t put it down. 快把盘子放下 不然会烫到的
[12:27] Please don’t tell anybody. 千万别告诉任何人
[12:30] Michael. 迈克
[12:31] I thought I heard you come in. 我就感觉听到你进来了
[12:35] Is your mom here, too? 你妈妈也来了吗
[12:36] She… had something to do. 她… 有点别的事
[12:40] So good seeing you, Michael. 看到你真好 迈克
[12:42] You grow an inch every time I do. 每次见到你 好像都长高了
[12:45] Madison, how many times do i have to tell you 麦迪逊 收拾好你的东西
[12:47] to clean up your stuff? 要我说几次啊
[12:51] Yearbook, Mrs. Reed. 在看年鉴 里德太太
[12:53] Madison never stops, does she? 麦迪逊总是这样吧
[12:57] Uh, I should go. 我该走了
[13:01] See you, Maddy. 回见 麦迪
[13:02] See ya. 回见
[13:10] I didn’t tell anyone. 我谁都没说过
[13:11] Maybe I should have. 也许我本该说的
[13:14] Those vials. 在小瓶里
[13:15] Sounds like crack or meth. 像是可卡因或冰毒
[13:17] Looks like we got our connect. 看来找到关联了
[13:20] You ever seen this guy, Michael? 你见过这个人吗 迈克
[13:23] No. Who is he? 没 他是谁
[13:24] A drug dealer from North Philly. 费城北的毒贩
[13:25] Drug dealer? 毒贩
[13:26] I don’t think Madison went to that part of town, like ever. 我觉得麦蒂逊从来没去过那边
[13:29] No kidding. 真的吗
[13:44] I know I’m late. 我知道我迟到了
[13:45] Like I said: life of a cop. 就像我说的 警界人生
[13:47] Life of a cop? 警界人生
[13:50] Cop who’s still got those tickets 要是还有兴趣的话
[13:52] in case someone’s interested. 我这还有票的哦
[13:55] Think it’s too late for that. 我想有点太晚了
[14:01] It won’t happen again, Toni. 不会再这样了 托妮
[14:04] You said that the last time. 你上次就是这么说的
[14:07] I was working this job. 我在忙的这个案子
[14:11] Kid wasn’t much older than Andre. 死者跟安德烈差不多大
[14:14] Never seen Andre take to someone the way he does to you. 从没见过安德烈像喜欢你这样喜欢一个人
[14:18] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[14:20] He’s mine. 他是我儿子
[14:22] Don’t want to make promises I can’t deliver. 不想对他做出不能履行的承诺
[14:24] Who’s saying I can’t deliver? 谁说我做不到了
[14:26] You can’t make it to a date, Nick, come on. 你连按时赴约都不能保证 尼克
[14:31] What’s this really about,Toni? 你到底想要说什么 托妮
[14:35] I never intended to settle down with a cop. 我从没想过要跟一个警察在一起
[14:39] Wondering every night if he’ll walk through that door. 每晚都要担心他今晚还能不能回来
[14:42] I never intended on being Insta-Dad, 我也没想过要做别人的养父
[14:44] but sometimes life throws you a curve. 但有时候人生如戏啊
[14:46] Are you saying my son’s a burden? 你是说我儿子是累赘吗
[14:48] No. 不是
[14:51] I’m saying give me a shot. 我是说给我个机会
[15:00] I can’t. 我做不到
[15:08] Sorry. 对不起
[15:30] A super achiever like Madison 麦迪逊这样的优等生
[15:32] could have used meth to pull all-nighters. 可能会用冰毒来熬通宵
[15:34] How it usually starts. 一般都是这么开始的
[15:36] Next thing you know, you’re hooked to the grave. 等你反应过来 已经深陷其中了
[15:38] No tox report from her autopsy. 她尸检时没进行毒物检测
[15:41] Goody Two-Shoes like her, no need. 像她这样的乖乖女 也难怪没有
[15:43] Could be Skill was her dealer. 可能是希尔卖给她的
[15:45] Or someone closer to home. 也可能是离她更近的人
[15:47] Gibby Hanes, senior at Madison’s high school. 吉比·海恩斯 麦迪逊的学长
[15:51] Misdemeanor arrest for slinging meth. 因贩卖冰毒的轻罪被拘留
[15:53] Pleaded out as a minor. First-time offense. 以未成年身份定罪 是初犯
[15:57] Chestnut Hill bling talks. 栗山区的钱能推磨
[15:59] North Philly bling don’t. 北费城就不行了
[16:01] Let’s bring Gibby in. 把吉比带来吧
[16:02] And Mom. 还有她妈妈
[16:04] Any 411 on Skill? 希尔那边有消息吗
[16:07] Suspect numero uno: local drug rival named Champ. 头号嫌疑 当地的毒贩尚普
[16:10] Bit the big one a few months back. 案发几个月前死了
[16:13] Is that right? 这样啊
[16:16] Clockers’ shelf life being what it is. 毒贩的寿命都不长嘛
[16:20] Leaving us high and dry. 这下我们线索断了
[16:22] But Skill’s gramps is still around. 但希尔的祖父母还在
[16:25] Maybe that’s where he hid out. 也许他当时藏在那
[16:26] You’ll have a talk? 你们要过去一趟吗
[16:28] Yes, we will. 是的 要去
[16:30] You think Madison was a drug addict? 你们认为麦迪逊吸毒吗
[16:33] Excuse me, you are…? 抱歉 请问您是…
[16:34] I’m her mother. 我是她妈妈
[16:35] And you’re wrong, dead wrong. 你们搞错了 大错特错
[16:38] Maddy was a good girl. 麦迪是个好孩子
[16:39] Michael had no right to tell you that. 迈克没权利这么说她
[16:41] Why don’t we talk in private? 我们单独谈谈吧
[16:42] It’s bad enough that you never found her killer. 没找到凶手已经够糟糕了
[16:44] And now you’re blaming her? 现在还要责怪她
[16:46] I think you’ve done enough already. 你们不要再添堵了
[16:52] What a parent doesn’t know… 真是不知情的妈妈啊
[17:04] Skill lost his daddy to the needle, 希尔的父亲死于毒品注射
[17:06] his mama to the pipe. 母亲死于吸食过量
[17:09] You might say white powder is the family curse. 毒品简直就是他们一家的诅咒
[17:11] You were all Skill had left in the world. 你是希尔唯一在世的亲人
[17:14] Since he was but a baby. 从他还是婴儿起
[17:16] I loved that boy like he was the sun and the moon. 我爱他如同掌上明珠
[17:19] But… you know Skill was in the game. 但你知道希尔也进了这个圈子
[17:22] I tried to stop him, 我想让他跳出来
[17:23] but then the Lord showed him the error of his ways. 但主用特有的方式告诫了他
[17:28] You want to elaborate, Mr. Jones? 能具体说说吗 琼斯先生
[17:30] New Year’s Eve, about three weeks 新年前夜 大概在
[17:34] before the Lord took him from me. 他离世的三周前
[17:36] Same night they worked over Champ. 跟尚普起冲突的那晚
[17:38] What happened on New Year’s Eve? 新年前夜发生了什么
[17:41] My grandson finally came home. 我的孙子终于回到了家
[17:56] Skill? 希尔
[17:58] Skill, that you? 希尔 是你吗
[18:01] Skill. 希尔
[18:03] What’s wrong with you, boy? 你怎么了 孩子
[18:06] You’re bleeding, son. 你在流血吗
[18:07] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[18:11] I can’t get it off! 我洗不掉
[18:13] Grandpa. 爷爷
[18:14] What’d you do, boy? 你干了什么 孩子
[18:20] I… I hurt a kid. 我伤害了一个孩子
[18:28] You got to get out the game, Skill. 你得跳出这个圈子 希尔
[18:31] You hear me? 你听到了吗
[18:33] Who’s gonna take care of the bills? 那生活费怎么办呢
[18:35] Who’s gonna take care of you, Grandpa? 谁来照顾你呢 爷爷
[18:37] Who? 能靠谁吗
[18:38] That gun ain’t the answer. 可用枪并不是办法
[18:40] Never was, it never will be. 以前不是 以后也不是
[18:43] All I know is banging, Grandpa. 我只会做混混 爷爷
[18:45] Then you got to dream bigger dreams. 那就要去追随梦想
[18:46] Like what? 我哪有呢
[18:48] Go back to school. Make something of yourself. 回去上学 找到自己的价值
[18:51] I… I, I just want… 我…我只想…
[18:57] What, Skill? 怎么了 希尔
[18:59] To find peace. 找到平静
[19:11] Skill got out the streets, 希尔再也不在街上混了
[19:14] stay here with me and went back to school, 跟我住在一起 回去上学
[19:16] but then he died. 但后来死了
[19:18] What kind of gun did Skill have? 希尔的枪是什么样的
[19:21] .357 Glock.Why? 点357口径格洛克 怎么了
[19:23] Same type of gun that killed Madison. 跟杀死麦迪逊的枪一样
[19:27] You ever see this girl, Mr. Jones? 你见过这个女孩吗 琼斯先生
[19:31] Maybe with Skill? 也许跟希尔一起
[19:33] White girl? 白人女孩
[19:36] I don’t think so, no. 没有 没见过
[19:38] Who is she? 她是谁
[19:40] Killed the same day your grandson was. 跟你孙子在同一天被杀了
[19:49] Anything else, 想起来其他事
[19:51] give us a call. 给我们打电话
[19:54] That why y’all care now? 所以你们现在才关心这事
[19:56] About Skill? 查希尔的案子
[19:58] ‘Cause a white girl died? 因为有个白人女孩死了
[20:02] I was the one who found him, mr. Jones… 是我在运动场上 发现他的
[20:06] …on that playground. 琼斯先生
[20:11] Did he find peace? 他死时很平静吗
[20:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:26] Stockbroker? 你是股票交易员
[20:28] Pay as well as drug dealing? 跟卖毒品收入一样高吗
[20:31] Your partner’s funny. 你同事真会开玩笑
[20:32] You remember a kid named Madison Reed? 你记得麦迪逊·里德吗
[20:34] Shot down in the schoolyard. 在校园里被枪杀
[20:35] And that’s relevant to me how? 跟我有关系吗
[20:37] We know about you slinging, Gibby, 我们知道你卖毒品 吉比
[20:39] so lose the “Aw,shucks” act. 别再装糊涂
[20:41] I was small potatoes, okay? 我是小打小闹
[20:42] The most I sold was dried out pot from my sock drawer. 卖的最多是在抽屉里晒干的大麻
[20:45] Says here you dealt meth. 卷宗上说你卖冰毒
[20:46] Look, I peddled a few vials at school, okay? So what? 我是在学校里卖过几瓶 那又怎么了
[20:49] Selling to rich teenyboppers. 卖给富家女
[20:51] Tough guy. 够厉害
[20:52] At least I got laid. 至少让我享了艳福
[20:56] Wasn’t a jock, so I was Chestnut Hill’s Tony Montana. 我不爱运动 就是栗山区的疤面煞星呗
[20:58] Say hello to my little friend. 跟我的小伙计打声招呼
[21:01] Big man on campus, huh? 学校里的大人物啊
[21:03] So why’d you quit slinging? 那你后来怎么不干了
[21:04] ‘Cause I almost blew up my mom’s Viking stove. 因为我差点把我妈的炉灶炸了
[21:07] She would have freaked. 她肯定会吓死
[21:08] So…Madison bought from you? 麦迪逊跟你买的
[21:10] Like I said, I was done dealing it, 我说了 我不干了
[21:11] so I brought her to the source. 就把她介绍给我的上家
[21:13] Out of the goodness of your heart. 你还真是好心
[21:14] She was hot. 她很性感
[21:15] Freshman. Drool, drool. Plus she gave me 20 bucks. 让人垂涎欲滴的新生 而且她给了我20块
[21:18] Talk about where you took her. 你把她带去哪了
[21:20] Was a cookhouse on 6th and MLK in North Philly. 费城北第六大道和马·路·金大道交界的作坊
[21:24] Where the big boys played. 真正的瘾君子乐园
[21:25] In the same house Skill’s boys worked. 希尔他们就在那出没
[21:28] That where she scored? 她在那里吸毒吗
[21:29] Wrong again. 又猜错了
[21:30] Let’s just say that she had a soft spot for the crunkheads. 这么说吧 她对毒贩大发圣母心
[21:47] What a bunch of sad sacks. 这些人真可悲
[21:50] I’m audi in, like, two seconds. 我真是一秒都不想多待了
[21:52] You cannot leave me here. 你不能把我留在这
[22:04] Mom! 妈妈
[22:07] Mom! 妈妈
[22:09] Mom! 妈妈
[22:10] – Maddy. – Mom? -麦蒂 -妈吗
[22:11] Is that you, baby? 是你吗 宝贝
[22:12] I’ve been looking for you everywhere. For two days! 我到处在找你 都两天了
[22:17] You’re such a good girl, Maddy. You know that? 你是个好孩子 麦蒂 不是吗
[22:19] You promised you’d quit, you’d stop this time!. 你保证过会戒掉的 一定不再用了
[22:21] I know. I know, I tried, I did. 我知道 我努力试过了
[22:25] But I just want to not feel things anymore, 但我不想再有任何感觉
[22:28] so just let me do that, okay? 就让我来一下吧
[22:30] I want to go home. 我想回家
[22:31] Please, Mom. 走吧 妈妈
[22:33] But it’s just like heaven here, sweetie. 但这就跟天堂一样 宝贝
[22:35] Don’t you see how pretty it is? 你看不到这多美啊
[22:37] We’re in heaven. 这是天堂啊
[22:49] Pathetic, huh? 可悲吧
[22:50] Some people have no self-control. 有些人一点自制力都没有
[22:52] Her mom was the meth addict? 她妈妈是冰毒成瘾者
[22:54] Not Madison? 麦迪逊不是吗
[22:55] Bingo. 答对了
[22:57] I sold to Mrs. Reed once at some PTA meeting. 我在某次家长会上卖给里德太太一次
[23:00] Middle-aged loser. 中年窝囊废
[23:01] But then you stopped dealing. 但之后你就不卖了
[23:04] So Shirley had to look for her fix elsewhere. 所以雪莉就得另寻他路
[23:08] In Skill’s sort of heaven. 去希尔的那个”天堂”
[23:21] Madison was a good girl, Shirley. 麦迪逊是个好女孩 雪莉
[23:23] Too bad you weren’t. 可惜你不是
[23:25] I’m not sure I understand. 我没听懂你的话
[23:28] The Jenny Crank diet, does that ring any bells? 瘾君子套餐有印象吗
[23:30] Coming in here with an attitude 冲我们横眉冷对
[23:32] when you were nothing but a tweaker, 而你实际就是个瘾君子
[23:33] a junkie, a crankhead. 毒鬼 毒虫
[23:35] You have no right to talk to me like that. 你没权利这样对我说话
[23:37] You bought drugs from a kid in Madison’s school. 你从麦迪逊的同学那里买毒品
[23:39] And when that well dried up, 被你吸完以后
[23:40] you left your daughter for days looking to score. 你把女儿扔在家里好几天 出去嗑药
[23:43] You’ve got no proof of that. 你没有任何证据
[23:44] You want proof? 你要证据吗
[23:46] Your daughter is six feet under because of you. 你女儿因为你而命丧黄泉
[23:48] You’ve known for five years 五年来你心知肚明
[23:49] why she was killed, so enough with the bull. 你女儿为何被杀 就别再装蒜了
[23:51] I was trying to hold it together after my husband left, okay? 我丈夫走后 我苦苦支撑这个家
[23:54] The bills and the house, 维持日常开销还要供房子
[23:56] trying to pretend that we were okay when we were drowning. 情况岌岌可危还要假装一切正常
[23:59] Oh,smoking meth. 所以就吸冰毒
[24:01] That’s the answer? 这就是解决方法
[24:03] It was a nightmare. 那简直是恶梦
[24:04] And I couldn’t wake up. 醒不了的恶梦
[24:06] I had no one to turn to. 我投靠无门
[24:14] You recognize him? 你认识他吗
[24:22] Someone I’d buy from at the house. 我在吸毒点买过他的货
[24:28] Madison used to give me that look, too. 麦迪逊也曾经这样看着我
[24:31] So… disappointed in me… 对我失望至极…
[24:36] again. 一次又一次
[24:37] Looks like you got clean. 看来你已经戒了
[24:40] I tried so many times. 我试过很多次
[24:44] But if addiction was a battle, rehab was war. 但如果上瘾是一次战役 脱瘾就是一场战争
[24:50] I’ll get clean, Maddy. 我会戒掉的 麦迪
[24:52] This time I will. 这次肯定戒掉
[24:54] Okay, Mom. 行 妈妈
[24:55] You don’t believe me, baby. 你不相信我吗 宝贝
[24:59] You always say that and it always ends up the same. 你每次都这样说 但结果都是一样
[25:01] Not this time. 这次不会了
[25:03] I promise. 我保证
[25:06] Do you remember when dad left? 你还记得爸爸走时你怎么说的吗
[25:08] What? 什么
[25:10] You promised we’d be okay. 你保证我们不会有事
[25:11] I did? I don’t remember. 是吗 我不记得了
[25:15] I do. 我记得
[25:18] Then we will. 那我们就不会有事
[25:24] Excuse me? Mrs. Reed? 请问 是里德太太吗
[25:27] Yeah? That’s my mom. 对 是我妈妈
[25:29] We can’t admit you tonight. 我们今晚不能收治你
[25:32] What? Why not? 什么 为什么
[25:34] We don’t have the room. 我们没有床位了
[25:35] The city’s been overwhelmed. 城区人满为患
[25:36] All the clinics are filled to capacity. 所有的诊所都满员了
[25:38] If you don’t take her, she’ll go out again. 你们不收她 她今晚又要出去吸毒的
[25:41] Madison, please. 麦迪逊 拜托
[25:41] I sleep in her bed every night 我每晚都跟她睡一张床
[25:43] so if she leaves I know and I can stop her, 就是为了拦着她 不让她晚上出去
[25:45] but sometimes I can’t stop her. 但有时候拦都拦不住
[25:47] There’s nothing I can do, I’m sorry. 我无能为了 抱歉
[25:51] Please, help us. 求你了 帮帮我们
[25:58] Please. 求求你
[26:00] There’s a number you can call. 我给你们一个电话号码
[26:02] I’ll get it. 我去取
[26:08] Maddy? 麦迪
[26:10] Maddy, what are we gonna do now? 麦迪 我们现在该怎么办
[26:22] I went out that night and got high. 当晚我又出去嗑药了
[26:27] And the next night. 第二天晚上也去了
[26:29] Until one day my little girl was gone. 直到我的宝贝女儿去世
[26:34] Too late for her. 对她来说太晚了
[26:40] It takes everything I’ve got, 我竭尽全力
[26:43] every single day not to go out and score. 每天不出去吸毒都痛不欲生
[26:48] But I made my daughter a promise, 但我对女儿做过保证
[26:51] and I intend to keep it. 我一定要信守承诺
[27:06] It’s Skill’s high school? 这是希尔就读的高中吗
[27:08] Grandpa said that he had came back here before he died. 他爷爷说他死前回到这里上课
[27:13] It’s none of my business, 别怪我多管闲事
[27:14] so if you don’t want to answer, that’s fine by me. 如果你不想说 我也不多问
[27:16] Toni dumped me. 托妮把我甩了
[27:18] For real? 来真的吗
[27:20] Why? 为什么
[27:21] Cop’s hours, the life, who wants it? 警察的生活作息 谁能要啊
[27:23] Yeah. I hear that. 是啊 我懂
[27:26] You okay? 你没事吧
[27:30] For a second there, I thought she was the one. 有那么一瞬间 我以为她就是我要找的人
[27:38] Skill Jones. 希尔·琼斯
[27:39] His grandfather said he was in school before he was killed. 他祖父说他被杀前在这里上学
[27:42] He was in my class for exactly three weeks. 他在我的班里正好上满三周课
[27:46] And then he dropped out. 然后他就辍学了
[27:47] Why? 为什么
[27:48] Because he realized he had no future in academia? 因为他意识到自己的学业没有前途吧
[27:51] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[27:52] You remember any interactions 你是否记得希尔
[27:53] Skill might have had with fellow students… 与同学有过什么交流吗
[27:55] over this? 关于这个的
[27:57] .357 Glock. 点357口径格洛克
[27:59] There was one kid, came looking for Skill, 有一个孩子来找过希尔
[28:02] but I don’t think it was a gun he wanted. 但我觉得他不是来找抢的
[28:05] Take your seats, now. 马上坐好
[28:07] Deshawn, Shanelle,do I look like I’m playing? 德尚 夏奈尔 我像是在开玩笑吗
[28:12] Now if you’ll open your books, I’d like somebody to read. 把书翻开 我要找人读了
[28:15] Skill? 希尔
[28:18] “I…a-am… “我是…
[28:24] “One… of the… “ 一个…
[28:26] “…the most irresponsible beings…” 最不负责任的人…
[28:31] “That’s… e-ever… lyved.” 谁都干不上
[28:35] Lived. The correct pronunciation is lived. 念”赶” 正确的读音是”赶”
[28:44] “Ir… irr… 不负…
[28:48] “Irresponsibility is part of my invisibility.” 不负责任是被无视人生的一部分
[28:50] Come on, Skill. 拜托 希尔
[28:56] “To…who-m… 对于… 那些…
[29:01] “Can-can-can… 能够…
[29:04] This is 9th grade level, for goodness sakes. 这是九年级水平的文章 我的天呐
[29:06] Don’t you know how to read? 你不识字吗
[29:11] Go on. 继续
[29:13] No. 不
[29:15] What did you say to me? 你跟我说什么
[29:16] I said no. 我说不
[29:21] If you won’t obey the rules of my classroom, you can leave. 如果你不愿意遵守课堂纪律 那就离开
[29:24] Now. 快读
[29:26] “But to… 但是…
[29:29] “Who-who-m… 我又能…
[29:31] “Can I-I be… 为谁…
[29:36] “Re-re-spon-sible… 负责任的…
[29:43] …when you refuse to see me?” 当你拒绝看见我时
[29:45] Skill! Skill! 希尔 希尔
[29:47] Get in your seats! Now! 回到座位上 马上
[29:51] Skill! 希尔
[29:53] Skill! 希尔
[29:54] Skill! 希尔
[29:56] One of your customers is calling. 你的顾客在喊你
[29:57] I don’t deal no more. 我不贩毒了
[29:58] Once a hood, always a hood. 一日行窃 终身是贼
[30:05] No doubt. 毫无疑问
[30:15] Is this the kid you saw? 这是那个孩子吗
[30:17] Yes. 是的
[30:18] Now if you don’t mind, 抱歉我得去上课了
[30:19] the hordes will be storming the fort any minute now. 再不过去 这帮猴子就要把房盖揭开了
[30:24] Looks like our Chestnut Hill prep 看来栗山区学生仔
[30:25] and our North Philly drug dealer were pretty copasetic. 跟北费城毒贩的关系不是一般铁
[30:29] Funny that Micheal left it out. 迈克尔怎么没提这茬呢
[30:34] You and Skill were tight, Michael. 你跟希尔关系很好 迈克尔
[30:37] I didn’t know that kid. 我不认识那孩子
[30:38] Got an eyewitness who saw you with Skill. 我们有个目击证人看到你俩在一起
[30:40] It’s time to come clean. 该如实交代了
[30:44] Look, 是这样的
[30:46] I knew about Madison’s mom, okay? 我知道麦迪逊母亲的事 好吧
[30:49] And the drugs. 还有毒品的事
[30:52] How? 怎么知道的
[30:53] Because I kept going over to their house. 因为我经常去她们家
[30:55] I saw how she got. 我看到她如何弄的毒品
[30:56] So why not tell anybody? 那为什么不告诉其他人
[30:57] Because stuff like that doesn’t happen in Chestnut Hill. 因为这种事在栗山区很新鲜
[30:59] People were already treating them like dirt. 人们已经对他们不理不睬了
[31:02] You had to protect Madison. 你得保护麦迪逊
[31:06] Then one weekend she just disappeared. 而周末后她不见了
[31:08] When was this? 什么时候得事
[31:08] The weekend before she died. 她被害前的周末
[31:11] Did you find her? 你找到她了吗
[31:13] I asked Gibby, he knew everything about drugs. 我去问吉比 他对毒品的事了如指掌
[31:16] He said that she was probably out 他说她可能又去
[31:17] looking for her mom again. 找她妈妈了
[31:19] Told me about Skill. 告诉我去找希尔
[31:20] That’s why you were at Skill’s school? 所以你就去了希尔的学校
[31:23] At first, he wouldn’t take me to Maddy. 一开始 他不肯带我去找麦迪
[31:25] Wouldn’t take my money or anything. 也不要钱 什么都不要
[31:28] Then I told him, you know… 然后我告诉他…
[31:31] Told him what? 告诉他什么
[31:34] That I loved her. 说我爱她
[31:37] I was gonna be the big hero. 我要当超级英雄
[31:40] But when I found Madison in that house, 但当我在吸毒点找到麦迪逊
[31:44] she was already gone. 她已经没有意识了
[32:09] That her? That your girl? 是她 你的女孩
[32:28] I came for my mom. 我来找我妈妈
[32:31] To bring her home. 来带她回家
[32:31] But I-I can’t find her. 但我找不到她
[32:36] I got so tired, you know? 我太累了
[32:39] I just want to… 我只是…
[32:41] not feel things anymore. 不想再感受任何事
[32:44] Go to her, man. 来扶她 伙计
[32:58] Your boyfriend here, 你男朋友来了
[33:00] came to bring you home. 来带你回家了
[33:04] There’s nothing for me there. 那里没有我的位置
[33:05] Nothing for you here, either. 这里也没有
[33:12] Yo, come on. Get on up. 你快点 起来
[33:15] You don’t belong here. You’re just a kid. 你不属于这里 你只是个孩子
[33:19] So are you. 你也是
[33:21] Me and you? 你我都是
[33:23] We’re worlds apart. 你和我天差地别
[33:30] I just wanna… disappear. 我只是想… 消失
[33:36] Become invisible. 变成看不见的人
[33:39] ‘Cause no one even sees me. 没有人能看到我
[33:42] You ain’t invisible. ‘Cause I can see you. 你不是隐形人 我能看到你
[33:46] And you got to, too. 你也要看到自己
[33:47] Even if no one else in the whole world does. 即使全世界的人都看不到
[33:51] Let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[33:53] You and me both. 你和我都回家
[33:56] Okay. 好吧
[33:57] Come on. 来吧
[34:04] Take this. 拿着这个
[34:05] You ain’t gotta pay me. 你不用付钱给我
[34:08] It’s a dreamcatcher. 这是捕梦网
[34:09] My mom gave it to me. 我妈妈给我的
[34:13] It’s yours now. 我送给你了
[34:16] So you can get home, too. 这样你也能回家了
[34:30] I took her home that night. 我那晚送她回家了
[34:35] And the next day she was dead. 第二天她就死了
[34:38] That necklace, she gave it to Skill? 那个项坠 是她送给希尔的吗
[34:41] Then how did Toomey end up with it? 怎么最后落到图米的手里呢
[34:46] Michael, you’re sure that Skill had that gun on him? 迈克尔 你确定希尔拿着那把枪吗
[34:49] He told Madison he was giving up on dealing. 他告诉麦迪逊他不再贩毒了
[34:52] And that he’d sell it. 还要卖了那把枪
[34:52] Sell it to who? 卖给谁了
[34:55] To some white guy. 卖给一个白人
[34:56] What white guy? 哪个白人
[34:57] Somebody that brought her to the house. 带她去吸毒点的一个人
[35:00] Gibby? 吉比
[35:08] Come on now. Why you gotta get all po-po on ol’ Toomey? 拜托啦 干嘛跟图米玩条子这套
[35:14] Sit down. 坐下
[35:16] Okay. 好吧
[35:19] Where’d you get that necklace, Toomey? 那个项坠是从哪来的 图米
[35:22] One on your cart? 你推车里的那个
[35:23] Dumpster, I don’t know. 垃圾箱捡的 忘了
[35:26] You been lyin’ to me from the get-go. 你从一开始就对我撒谎
[35:27] Come on, baby girl, Toomey don’t play like that. 拜托 妞妞 图米不玩这套的
[35:30] Don’t baby girl me, you two-bit junkie liar. 别叫我妞妞 你这个贱货毒鬼骗子
[35:37] So it’s like that now, huh? 态度变成这样了啊
[35:38] Straight up. 就这样
[35:41] Talk about where you got that piece of junk necklace. 说说那个破项链坠是从哪来的
[35:44] It ain’t a piece of junk! 那不是垃圾
[35:48] It’s a dreamcatcher. 是捕梦网
[35:51] Dreamcatcher,huh? 好一个捕梦网
[35:53] We all got dreams, baby girl. 我们都有梦想 妞妞
[35:59] You think I planned this? 你以为我想这样吗
[36:01] Pushin’ that cart, even the cluckheads laughin’ at me? 推着一个手推车 任那些蠢货嘲笑
[36:05] Wasn’t supposed to be like this. 不应该是这样的
[36:08] Skill gave you respect. 希尔尊重你
[36:11] It’s payback time. 你该回报他了
[36:12] Please. 拜托
[36:14] He like all the rest in the end… 他最后跟其他人一样了
[36:17] What’d he do to you, Toomey? 他把你怎么样了 图米
[36:21] He looked at me the way you lookin’ at me right now. 他就像你现在这样看我
[36:25] Like I wasn’t a man. 好像我不是一个人
[36:32] “But to whom can I be responsible 如果你对我视而不见
[36:35] when you refuse to see me?” 我又怎么能承担起责任
[36:44] You like my piece, Skill? 喜欢我的枪吗 希尔
[36:46] Ol’ Toomey be packin’. 老图米带枪了
[36:48] Where you get that? 从哪弄的
[36:49] Dumpster behind the bodega. 酒窖后边的垃圾箱
[36:51] Say we trade it for some vials? 拿这个换几瓶药怎么样
[36:54] Gave it up for good. 我不干了
[36:55] Slingin’. 贩毒
[36:59] Dreamcatcher. 捕梦网
[37:01] Gotta think bigger dreams than that, man. 得有更高的人生追求啊 伙计
[37:02] Look around, boy. 到处看看 孩子
[37:04] Streets paved with all sorts o’ dreams. 街头上铺满了梦想
[37:07] Come on, Toomey hurting here. 快点 图米难受着呢
[37:08] I ain’t invisible. 我不是看不见的人
[37:10] Ain’t gonna end like this for me. 不能再这样下去了
[37:12] You think you better than this or somethin’? 你觉得你能比现在更好吗
[37:14] I can’t end up like you, Toomey. 我不想落得跟你一样 图米
[37:17] Like me? What you talkin’ about? 像我一样 我怎么了
[37:19] I mean, look at you, man. 你照镜子看看 伙计
[37:23] Look at you. 看看吧
[37:32] Then what happened, Toomey? 然后呢 图米
[37:40] I’ve been here for hours… 我等了好几个钟头
[37:41] Like we care. 关我们屁事
[37:42] I’m not some dumb hood from the ghetto. 我可不是那些贫民窟的烂货
[37:44] No, you’re some dumb ass 不 你是个蠢货
[37:45] whose daddy can’t bail him out for murder. 杀了人连老爹也保不了你
[37:48] I want my lawyer. 我要找律师
[37:49] Are you sure? 确定吗
[37:50] Take a few hours. 得等好几个小时
[37:51] Maybe we lose your paperwork. 没准我们还会弄丢你的手续文书
[37:52] Let you ride it out in lock-up over the weekend. 让你周末都蹲在号子里
[37:55] Oh, guys down there’d love to 这可爱的栗山式微笑
[37:57] test drive that Chestnut Hill smile. 你的狱友们一定很想跟你玩玩
[38:00] We know about the gun, Gibby. 我们知道枪的事了 吉比
[38:01] How you bought it off Skill. 你从希尔手里买的
[38:02] Same gun that killed Madison. 杀死麦迪逊的就是这把
[38:04] I never bought some stupid Glock off that hood. 我从来没在那里买过什么该死的格洛克
[38:09] Never said it was a Glock. 我从没说过是格洛克
[38:11] I don’t have to listen to this crap. 我没必要听这些废话
[38:13] You’re the worst kinda scum. 你是最恶心的那种人渣
[38:14] Selling drugs to kids to get laid? 用毒品换取小女孩的肉体
[38:16] You think it’s some sorta video game? 你以为这是玩电子游戏吗
[38:17] You can’t touch me. That’s police brutality. 你不能碰我 这是暴力执法
[38:19] On a second thought, get over here. 我改主意了 给我过来
[38:21] You wanna get laid? 你想上小女孩吗
[38:22] Cons will rip a kiddie pusher like you in two. 囚犯们会把你这个侵童者撕成两半
[38:24] Don’t put me down there! 别送我进去
[38:25] Start talkin’, maybe we work something out with the DA. 老实交代 也许我们能跟检方求求情
[38:28] No deals, no way. 不做交易 没门
[38:29] Justice time for you, Gibby… 接受惩罚吧 吉比
[38:30] I’ll talk, okay, I’ll talk! 我说 我都交代
[38:38] Look, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. 我不想伤害任何人
[38:42] Why’d you kill her, Gibby? 你为什么要杀她 吉比
[38:44] Talk. 说
[38:48] I just wanted to be cool. 我只是想保持高大形象
[38:51] I mean I was Tony Montana, you know? 我可是疤面煞星啊
[38:56] She was gonna take that all away. 她要毁了我的形象
[39:09] Take a look at my lil friend. 瞧瞧我的小朋友
[39:12] Get away from me! 离我远点
[39:13] Keep your voice down,you moron. 小点声 蠢货
[39:15] You’re nothing but a stupid drug dealer! 你就是个愚蠢的毒贩
[39:17] At least my mom’s not a methhead. 至少我妈不是吸毒鬼
[39:19] I’m gonna tell the cops what you did. 我会把你做的事告诉警察的
[39:20] Newsflash, girlfriend, rich kids like me don’t do jail. 我这种富家子弟是不会坐牢的 小妞
[39:23] You’ll still get kicked outta school. 但学校还是会开除你
[39:24] Lose all your stupid friends. 那些蠢货朋友都会离开你
[39:26] You know,the only reason people like you 人们喜欢你的唯一原因
[39:28] is ’cause you deal! 就是你卖毒品
[39:29] Wanna say that again, bitch? 你再说一遍 贱货
[39:32] Look at me,huh? 让我照照镜子
[39:36] Look at me? 让我照镜子
[39:40] Look at you, boy. 你照照吧 孩子
[39:42] Toomey,this ain’t gonna change who you are,man. 图米 这无济于事 伙计
[39:47] You wanna bet? 你敢打赌吗
[40:01] Say it again, loser. 再说一遍 窝囊废
[40:02] You’re the loser not me. 你才是窝囊废
[40:03] Shut up. 闭嘴
[40:04] You’re worse than an addict. 你比瘾君子还坏
[40:05] I told you to shut up! 我让你闭嘴
[40:06] Everybody laughs behind your back ’cause you’re a joke! 所有人都在背后嘲笑你 因为你就是个笑话
[40:31] Help! 救人啊
[40:32] Somebody! Help! 来人啊 救人啊
[40:35] Oh,okay, okay. 好了 好了
[40:37] Look at me, look at me. 看着我 看着我
[40:39] Keep looking at me, right here. 一直看着我 看这里
[40:40] Right here, look at me. 看这里 看着我
[40:42] Look at me, look at me! 看着我 看着我
[40:43] Look at me. 看着我
[41:34] 歌曲: “With Or Without You” 歌手: U2
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme