时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | maybe we should start without him. | 或许我们不该再等他了 |
[00:06] | Five more minutes. | 再等五分钟吧 |
[00:09] | Does Coop even remember what a church looks like? | 库珀恐怕连教堂长什么样都忘了吧 |
[00:11] | He’ll be here. Relax. | 他会来的 放心吧 |
[00:16] | Hey, you two. Knock it off. | 你们两个 别闹了 |
[00:20] | Talk to your son this morning, Sarge? | 今早跟您儿子联系过吗 警长 |
[00:22] | Called him an hour ago. No answer. | 一小时前呼叫过他 没回复 |
[00:25] | Perfect. | 真”好”啊 |
[00:36] | What do you think, Jimmy? | 你觉得他为什么迟到 吉米 |
[00:38] | Brawl or a babe? | 打架还是寻欢了 |
[00:40] | Brawl…then a babe. | 打架 然后寻欢了 |
[00:42] | Isn’t it time he got married? | 他也该结婚了吧 |
[00:44] | Got to go out on a second date for that, Sarge. | 他得先答应进行第二次约会才有可能 警长 |
[00:47] | Okay, what are you going to believe? | 好了 哪种借口你们更愿意相信 |
[00:49] | My alarm broke or I got lost? | 我闹钟坏了 还是我迷路了 |
[00:53] | Since you were an altar boy here, Sean, | 鉴于你曾是这里的祭台助手 肖恩 |
[00:54] | I’ll go with the former. | 我还是相信第一个借口吧 |
[00:56] | There it is.What father Mac says. | 那好吧 麦克神父说什么就是什么 |
[00:58] | Lookin’ beautiful, Eileen. | 你看着真漂亮 艾琳 |
[01:02] | Sorry, really. | 很抱歉 真的 |
[01:04] | Forget it, Coop. | 算了 库珀 |
[01:05] | Been wondering where my deputy’s been hiding. | 我还在猜我的小副手藏哪里去了呢 |
[01:08] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[01:11] | So…what are we waiting for, partner? | 那么 我们还等什么呢 搭档 |
[01:17] | You have asked to have your child baptized. | 你们要求给孩子洗礼 |
[01:19] | In doing so you are accepting the responsibility | 一旦受洗 则表明你们愿意担负起职责 |
[01:22] | of training him in practice of the faith. | 以信仰为指导养育孩子 |
[01:25] | It will be your duty to bring hime… | 你们有责任引领他… |
[01:27] | Think he’ll be a cop? | 你觉得他会成长为警察吗 |
[01:28] | No choice.It’s in his genes. | 他别无选择 警脉相承 |
[01:30] | Forever blue. | 世代为警 |
[01:32] | Someone’s got to break out. | 总得有人打破常规吧 |
[01:34] | Live a better kind of life. | 过上另外一种更好的生活 |
[01:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:37] | What else could guys like us do for a living? | 我们这样的人 还能靠什么谋生呢 |
[01:40] | – Sales? – Sales. | -销售 -销售 |
[01:42] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是啊 说的真对 |
[01:45] | Send your holy spirit to dwell with him. | 让圣灵与他同在 |
[01:47] | In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. | 以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义 |
[01:51] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[02:22] | 108, are you there? | 108号 听到了吗 |
[02:26] | 108, are you there? | 108号 听到了吗 |
[03:08] | Sev Krol. Aging con. | 赛弗·克罗 老诈骗犯 |
[03:10] | Says he’s got a tip | 他说自己手上有线索 |
[03:11] | about a murdered cop, Sean Cooper. | 是关于被害警察肖恩·库珀的 |
[03:12] | – Killed in ’68. – ’68. | -1968年遇害 -68年啊 |
[03:15] | You work patrol then, boss? | 你当时是巡逻警察吧 老大 |
[03:16] | First year on the street.12th district. | 第一年上街执勤 负责第12区 |
[03:18] | So you knew him. | 所以说你认识他 |
[03:19] | He was ahead of me at the academy. | 他是我在警校的前辈 |
[03:20] | Kind of guy you didn’t forget. | 是那种很难被遗忘的人物 |
[03:22] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[03:23] | Real cowboy. | 真正的勇士 |
[03:24] | The kind modern regulations don’t allow anymore. | 差不多是现代社会容不下的那种 |
[03:28] | So what made our con see the light? | 这个犯人为什么突然要坦白 |
[03:30] | Pancreatic cancer. | 胰腺癌 |
[03:33] | Short timeline? | 活不长了吗 |
[03:34] | Four months to live. | 就剩四个月了 |
[03:35] | Says he wants to die at home with his daughter. | 他说希望死在家中 让女儿送终 |
[03:38] | Hope the tip’s good. | 希望线索有用 |
[03:45] | Where’s my smokes? | 我的香烟呢 |
[03:47] | Later. What do you got? | 再等会儿 你有什么线索 |
[03:49] | I found him in the car | 我最先发现他死在车里 |
[03:51] | before the cops and everybody got there. | 比那些警察和其他人都早 |
[03:56] | That’s it? | 就这点吗 |
[03:58] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[04:01] | Shoe’s on the other foot, ain’t it? | 现在形势倒过来了 不是吗 |
[04:03] | Passing away in a prison cell says it ain’t. | 我们可以让你病死在监狱里 所以你别横 |
[04:09] | Brick of heroin on the front seat. | 前座上有一袋海洛因 |
[04:11] | What happened to it? | 那东西后来哪儿去了 |
[04:12] | What do you think happened to it? | 你觉得会上哪儿去呢 |
[04:14] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到归谁 |
[04:16] | You got no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[04:17] | I saw him lying there dead, | 我看见他僵死在车里 |
[04:20] | radio in his hand, eyes wide open. | 手里握着对讲机 眼睛睁得大大的 |
[04:24] | A black harp stamped on the brick. | 一个黑竖琴图案贴在那海洛因上 |
[04:28] | Teddy Burke’s gang. | 是泰迪·伯克的帮派 |
[04:29] | Owned the north Philly heroin trade back then. | 当时掌控着北费城的海洛因交易 |
[04:32] | Real heavyweight. | 真正的大佬 |
[04:34] | You saying Cooper was dirty? | 你是说库珀被黑帮买通 |
[04:36] | Parked under a bridge with a whole lotta dope in the car? | 携带大量毒品 将车停在隐蔽的桥下 |
[04:41] | Don’t look like a hero, now, does he? | 起码不像是个英雄 对吧 |
[05:24] | Boxes been up here long as I can remember. | 我记忆中这些盒子一直放在这里 |
[05:26] | Cop killing. Doesn’t go to storage. | 杀警案 不会随便堆进案卷库的 |
[05:29] | Until it’s solved. | 除非真正破案了 |
[05:30] | Well, original theory, | 当年的结论是 |
[05:31] | Cooper was killed on patrol in a bad neighborhood. | 库珀在巡逻时死于治安混乱的街区 |
[05:34] | They worked this thing to death. | 他们曾不眠不休地查 |
[05:36] | Revenge theory, gang hit, jealous boyfriend. | 报仇雪恨 帮派斗阵 争风吃醋等死因猜测 |
[05:38] | Apparently Cooper was quite the ladies’ man. | 很显然库珀很讨”女人”喜欢 |
[05:41] | Went nowhere. | 都没有结果 |
[05:43] | Beat up drug dealers too. | 他对待那些毒贩也十分暴力 |
[05:45] | The “Old ways. | 当年的老方式 |
[05:45] | “Knocking heads, taking money… was different back then. | 爆头 抢钱 当时情况不一样 |
[05:51] | His partner? | 他的搭档是谁 |
[05:52] | Jimmy Bruno. | 吉米·布鲁诺 |
[05:54] | Off training a rookie. | 当时去带新人了 |
[05:55] | Force was really short-staffed then. | 当年的警力严重不足 |
[05:57] | That’s why there were incentives | 所以当年有政策 |
[05:59] | for returning vets to go to the academy. | 鼓励退伍兵去读警校 |
[06:01] | Like yours truly. | 就像我一样 |
[06:02] | And Cooper. | 库珀也是的 |
[06:06] | First on the scene was Owen Murphy. | 第一个到达案发现场的是欧文·墨菲 |
[06:07] | Could have known Cooper was on the take. | 他可能知道库珀受过贿赂 |
[06:09] | Covered it up. | 于是替他掩盖了 |
[06:10] | Start there. | 就从这里开始查 |
[06:15] | Coop’s father. Gave him the heads-up. | 库珀的父亲 我已经对他说过了 |
[06:20] | You’re accusing my son of being involved in drugs? | 你们是在指责我儿子贩毒吗 |
[06:24] | Why don’t we step into my office? | 不如去我办公室谈吧 |
[06:33] | The investigation’s just started, Sarge. | 调查才刚刚开始 警长 |
[06:35] | Investigation? It’s a disgrace. | 调查 简直是在侮辱 |
[06:38] | You want me to solve the job | 你是想让我破案 |
[06:39] | or just let it keep collecting dust? | 还是让案宗放在那里继续蒙尘 |
[06:40] | My son had a reputation. | 我儿子是光荣的 |
[06:42] | That’s all a cop has. | 那是警察唯一的荣耀 |
[06:45] | Do not dishonor his good name. | 不要玷污他的好名声 |
[06:46] | That’s not my intention. | 我并无此意 |
[06:47] | Cops didn’t do that in the old days, | 当年的警察是不会干那种事的 |
[06:49] | not when you came on the force. | 你加入警局那会儿也不是这样的 |
[06:51] | The department has changed a lot. | 警局已经变了很多 |
[06:53] | Have you changed, lieutenant? | 你变了吗 副队长 |
[07:03] | So you were the first car on the scene. | 你是第一个到达案发现场的 |
[07:05] | Found Sean Cooper’s body. | 发现肖恩·库珀的尸体 |
[07:07] | Is she your girlfriend? | 她是你女友吗 |
[07:08] | What do you know about Teddy Burke? | 你对泰迪·伯克了解多少 |
[07:10] | Everybody knew Burke was a big-time dealer. | 大家都知道伯克当年是个大毒枭 |
[07:13] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[07:14] | Was Cooper shaking him down? | 库珀有从他那里收黑钱吗 |
[07:15] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[07:17] | You’re kiddin’, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:18] | Taking Burke’s heroin, selling it? | 从伯克那里拿货 然后转手卖掉 |
[07:20] | Cooper hated Burke. | 库珀憎恨伯克 |
[07:22] | He came down on him real hard. | 他向来对他都是严厉打击 |
[07:23] | Busting him with a lot of noise? | 故意处处找他麻烦吗 |
[07:25] | Best cover ever. | 那是最好的伪装了 |
[07:26] | Oh, no. Not Coop. | 不 库珀不是这样 |
[07:28] | You should have seen this guy. | 你真该见识一下那家伙 |
[07:29] | He played by his own rules? | 他按照自己的规则办事吗 |
[07:31] | Well, let’s just say that he didn’t shy away from confrontation. | 我们或许可以说 他面对冲突从不胆怯 |
[07:34] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[07:35] | Coop was all about the law. | 库珀心中法律第一 |
[07:36] | There’s no way he got corrupted. | 他不可能被收买 |
[08:06] | Now what is a fine-lookin’ lady like you | 像你这样的一个大美女 |
[08:09] | doin’ in a dump like this? | 在这种脏乱差的地方干什么 |
[08:12] | They always run away from me. | 她们总是见到我就跑 |
[08:14] | Well, maybe it’s your shiny personality. | 或许是因为你”闪亮的”个性魅力吧 |
[08:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[08:17] | Selling ice cream. | 卖冰激凌 |
[08:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[08:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[08:21] | Let me see. | 让我想想 |
[08:23] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[08:25] | Don’t you know who I am? | 你不知道我是谁吗 |
[08:26] | A drug dealer in an ugly leather jacket? | 一个穿着丑陋皮夹克的毒贩 |
[08:28] | Am I getting close? | 我猜得对吗 |
[08:29] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你在犯大错 |
[08:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:41] | There’s ways to get a piece, officer. | 你其实也可以分一杯羹的 警官 |
[08:43] | That ain’t one. | 但你这样做可不行 |
[08:44] | Cuff him, Jimmy. | 拷上他 吉米 |
[08:46] | This won’t stick. | 你这证据站不住脚的 |
[08:47] | Why you bringing me in? | 为什么抓我 |
[08:49] | It’s your jacket. | 都是因为你的夹克 |
[08:51] | Clashes with the neighborhood. | 和周围环境不协调 |
[08:52] | Urban blight, Burke. | 城市衰败区 伯克 |
[08:54] | It’s in all the papers. | 所有报纸上都有刊登 |
[08:56] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[08:57] | I’m going to last a lot longer on these streets than you. | 我在这条街上会混得比你长久得多 |
[09:04] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[09:10] | And this run-in just slipped your mind | 你那么轻易把这次的事忘了吗 |
[09:12] | when Coop ends up dead a few months later? | 库珀几个月之后可就牺牲了 |
[09:15] | I had my own reasons for keeping mum. | 我选择沉默也是有自己的原因的 |
[09:18] | So you were dirty, too. | 所以你也被收买了吗 |
[09:23] | You a lesbian? | 你是拉拉吗 |
[09:24] | You a jackass? | 你是蠢货吗 |
[09:25] | Well, two girls– now that’s…that’s hot. | 两个女孩一起搞 那可是很性感的 |
[09:28] | Watch your tone, Murphy. | 说话注意点 墨菲 |
[09:30] | Yeah. Whatever. | 是啊 管他呢 |
[09:31] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[09:36] | That guy must get laid all the time. | 那家伙估计整天都在找女人泄欲 |
[09:38] | He’s old-school. Not used to females on the job. | 他是个守旧派 不习惯女警察来执行任务 |
[09:41] | Anyway, Jimmy was there when it hit the fan with Burke. | 总之 他和伯克结下梁子时 吉米也在场 |
[09:45] | So why didn’t he report it? | 那他为什么没报告 |
[09:52] | I didn’t know you played. | 我不知道你也玩篮球啊 |
[09:54] | I don’t. | 我不玩 |
[09:55] | Belongs to a kid in my building. | 是我楼里一个小孩的 |
[09:56] | Stole it from him. | 从他那里偷来的 |
[09:58] | You’ve lost it. | 你真是疯了[输了] |
[09:58] | No, I’ve gained it. | 不 我赢了 |
[09:59] | Gained what? | 赢得了什么 |
[10:00] | The upper hand. | 赢得了上风 |
[10:01] | Over a kid? | 对手可是个孩子 |
[10:02] | He’s out to get me. | 他快把我折磨死了 |
[10:04] | Plays morning, noon and night right outside my window. | 不分白天黑夜地在我家窗外打球 |
[10:07] | I can’t sleep. I can’t think. | 我没办法睡觉 没办法思考 |
[10:09] | It’s like all he has is this ball. | 似乎他的世界就打球一件事 |
[10:12] | And you took it away from him. | 所以你偷走了他的球 |
[10:16] | Quit lookin’ at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[10:17] | You know the police shrink’s two floors down, right? | 你知道警局的心理医生就在楼下两层 对吧 |
[10:21] | I lost it. Haven’t I? | 我是疯了 是吧 |
[10:23] | You’re close. | 你快了 |
[10:24] | Well, at least I won this round. | 好吧 至少这一轮是我赢了 |
[10:34] | Why’d you think your partner was killed? | 你觉得你的搭档为什么被杀 |
[10:39] | He was fearless. | 他无所畏惧 |
[10:41] | Used to go looking for bad guys in North Philly. | 常常在费城北部打击不法分子 |
[10:44] | I always figured one of them finally got revenge. | 我总觉得 肯定是那些人为报仇杀了他的 |
[10:47] | Tell us about Teddy Burke, Jimmy. | 说说泰迪·伯克的事吧 吉米 |
[10:50] | Well, he sure hated Coop, I can tell ya that. | 他十分仇视库珀 这点我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[10:54] | Never made it into the box. | 你在案宗里没有提过 |
[10:55] | Were you protecting Burke? | 你是在护着伯克吗 |
[10:57] | No. Guy was in atlantic city that night. | 没有 那家伙那晚在亚特兰大城 |
[11:00] | I checked it personally. | 我亲自查证过 |
[11:02] | Still no mention in the box. | 关于这点 你也没写进案宗里 |
[11:04] | ‘Cause mentioning Burke would’ve cost me my job. | 因为如果提到伯克 就会让我失去工作 |
[11:07] | Why’s that, Jimmy? | 为什么 吉米 |
[11:09] | Burke had a lot of money. Connections. | 伯克财大气粗 背后有靠山 |
[11:11] | Didn’t make sense to get his name involved. | 我没理由把他牵扯进来 |
[11:13] | Well, what did he spend his money on? | 那他把钱都花在什么上面了 |
[11:15] | Making sure he stayed out of jail. | 确保他不用坐牢 |
[11:17] | He pay off cops? | 他买通了警察吗 |
[11:19] | It was ’68. Money was around. | 那是1968年 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[11:22] | How’d it run? | 是怎么运作的 |
[11:24] | All the way to the top. | 一直买通到最高层 |
[11:31] | Eileen home tonight? | 艾琳今晚在家吗 |
[11:33] | You in love with my wife, Coop? | 你是爱上我妻子了吗 库珀 |
[11:35] | Just her cooking. | 只爱她的厨艺 |
[11:36] | She’s taking the kids to chitty chitty bang bang. | 她带孩子们去玩小飞车了 |
[11:39] | Oh, too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[11:40] | Means we gotta drink and | 那意味着我们可以通宵 |
[11:41] | watch TV all night with no one naggin’ us. | 喝酒 看电视 不会被人打扰 |
[11:44] | Damn shame. | 真遗憾啊 |
[11:45] | No, you may not use the ladies’ room. | 不 你不能用女厕 |
[11:48] | We’re allowed to beat up queers for information, right, Jimmy? | 我们可以严刑拷打基佬获取情报 对吧吉米 |
[11:51] | Your bust, your call. | 你抓的人 你做主 |
[11:54] | Inside. | 进来 |
[12:04] | Am I on LSD or is that Teddy Burke out there? | 是我吃了迷幻药 还是外面真是泰迪·伯克 |
[12:08] | Oh, you take LSD, boss? | 你服用迷幻药吗 老大 |
[12:09] | Damn it, Cooper, save the wise-ass remarks. | 该死 库珀 别耍贫嘴 |
[12:11] | Why’d you guys bring him in? | 你们为什么把他抓来 |
[12:13] | He was selling smack on a corner. | 他当时正在街角卖海洛因 |
[12:15] | And which one of you came to me for the okay? | 你们两个谁来征求我的同意了 |
[12:18] | We gotta get permission? | 我们抓坏人还需要允许吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[12:20] | Lieutenant, correct me if I’m wrong, | 副队长 如果我说错了请指正 |
[12:22] | but doesn’t the crimes code say | 犯罪条例上不是说 |
[12:24] | “The possession of drugs is illegal”? | 持有毒品是犯法的吗 |
[12:29] | Are you gonna get this jackass under control? | 你不打算管教一下这个混小子吗 |
[12:33] | I’ll make sure we get proper | 我会确保以后我们抓捕 |
[12:34] | clearance on all politically sensitive suspects. | 政治敏感的嫌犯时都事先获得准许 |
[12:36] | Screw that. | 去他妈的 |
[12:38] | Jimmy and I been together a year. | 吉米和我搭档一年 |
[12:40] | We’ve had more busts, | 我们抓到的坏人 |
[12:41] | seen more convictions than any other team. | 定罪的不法分子比其他任何小队都多 |
[12:44] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[12:46] | Point is, captain appreciates our work. | 我想说 警监很欣赏我们的工作 |
[12:50] | You think he knows you’re such good pals with Teddy Burke? | 你觉得他知道你跟泰迪·伯克是哥俩好吗 |
[12:56] | Do not try and go over my head, Cooper. | 别想越过我去找上级 库珀 |
[13:00] | You’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[13:03] | Now scram. | 滚出去吧 |
[13:06] | What about Burke? | 伯克要怎么处置 |
[13:07] | Oh, Teddy Burke? | 泰迪·伯克吗 |
[13:09] | Was he busted today? | 他今天难道被抓了吗 |
[13:34] | Mccree was taking protection money from Burke | 麦克雷从伯克那里收保护费 |
[13:37] | and spreading it around. | 并散发给其他人 |
[13:38] | Except for Coop. | 除了库珀 |
[13:40] | Were you on the payroll? | 你受贿了吗 |
[13:42] | You know how it was back then, John. | 你知道当年是什么情况 约翰 |
[13:44] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[13:45] | Take a little money in those days? | 你当年收过黑钱吗 |
[13:49] | 12th district had its own rules. | 第12分局有自己的规矩 |
[13:53] | What was Coop doing under that bridge, Jimmy? | 库珀去那桥下干什么 吉米 |
[13:55] | Night he was killed? | 就是他遇害当晚 |
[13:56] | Responding to a dispatch. | 回应总部的调遣去执行任务 |
[14:00] | No record of that dispatch on his patrol log. | 在他的巡逻日志上没有那条调遣记录 |
[14:03] | Who sent him out there? | 谁派他过去的 |
[14:04] | Radio room sent all the dispatches. | 所有调遣都是由广播室传达的 |
[14:07] | Manned by cops. | 由警察分配管理 |
[14:11] | A lot of cops owed Mccree. | 很多警察都欠麦克雷的人情 |
[14:13] | Mccree needed to get Coop under control, | 麦克雷需要管住库珀 |
[14:15] | so maybe he was set up? | 所以或许他是被算计了 |
[14:18] | By his own lieutenant. | 被自己的副队长算计了 |
[14:31] | I got Kat and Nick looking for the dispatch card. | 我让凯特和尼克去找调遣记录了 |
[14:33] | Could be in the old radio room…or city records. | 可能在老广播室里 也可能在市政记录里 |
[14:41] | Good to see you, Tom. | 很高兴见到你 汤姆 |
[14:43] | Anything for the troops. | 我愿向老战友提供任何帮助 |
[14:45] | What’s up? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[14:46] | You remember Teddy Burke? | 还记得泰迪·伯克吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah, vaguely. | 隐约记得吧 |
[14:48] | Ever arrest him? | 逮捕过他吗 |
[14:50] | Old age. | 年纪大了 |
[14:51] | Handicap and your memory, they go right in the crapper. | 记忆力就不太好了 一片混乱想不起来 |
[14:55] | He ran the heroin trade out of your district | 他在你的辖区从事海洛因交易 |
[14:57] | and never got locked up. | 却从未被抓 |
[14:58] | That’s a lot of luck. | 运气可真够好的啊 |
[15:00] | I mean, you get rid of one scumbag like Burke, | 我是说 就算你铲除一个像伯克那样的人渣 |
[15:02] | and another pops up to take his place. | 又会出现新的人渣来取代他 |
[15:05] | I mean, might as well tax ’em, huh? | 我是说 倒不如收点好处费 |
[15:07] | You take care of your men. | 你”照顾好”自己的手下 |
[15:08] | Damn right I did. | 自然少不了他们的份 |
[15:09] | That’s how we did it back in the day. You remember? | 当年就是那样的传统 你记得吗 |
[15:12] | How’d you take care of Coop? | 你又是如何照看库珀的呢 |
[15:14] | And your meaning, hotshot? | 敢问你什么意思 大警察 |
[15:16] | Cooper was responding to a dispatch the night he was shot. | 库珀被杀那晚 回应了广播调遣 |
[15:18] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[15:19] | We’re asking the questions, Tom. | 我们在问你呢 汤姆 |
[15:22] | You heard a lie. | 你们听到的是谎言 |
[15:24] | And you know the truth? | 那你知道真相吗 |
[15:29] | He was a real playboy type, Cooper. | 他是个花花公子类型的 库珀 |
[15:32] | So, between us… I ain’t surprised he got shot. | 所以 实不相瞒 我并不奇怪他被枪杀 |
[15:35] | – Jealous boyfriend? – Husband. | -吃醋的男友吗 -是丈夫 |
[15:38] | ‘Cause that is the one woman you cannot touch…ever. | 因为他绝不应该碰那个女人 永不该碰 |
[15:52] | I know it’s wrong. | 我知道我做的不对 |
[15:54] | How could you do this to me, Coop? | 你怎么能那样对我 库珀 |
[15:56] | To us? | 对我们 |
[15:57] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[16:06] | Looky what we got here. | 瞧瞧现在这局面 |
[16:09] | Give it a rest. | 省省吧你 |
[16:13] | How long has it been going on? | 你们的婚外情持续多久了 |
[16:16] | Jimmy know? | 吉米知道吗 |
[16:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:22] | What would your old man say? | 你老爸要是知道了会怎么说 |
[16:23] | His own son banging another cop’s wife. | 他的儿子搞了另一个警察的妻子 |
[16:25] | You leave Sarge out of this. | 别把警长卷进这事 |
[16:26] | Oh, you don’t tell me what to do. | 轮不到你来指挥我 |
[16:29] | Not ever again. | 再也不可能了 |
[16:32] | I don’t give a rat’s ass about you. | 我根本不在乎你怎样 |
[16:34] | But Jimmy’s a good man. | 但吉米是个好男人 |
[16:35] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不应该受到这样的对待 |
[16:38] | You end it, understand? | 到此为止 明白吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. I understand. | 是的 我明白了 |
[16:44] | This is a cop’s wife. You crossed a line. | 她是警察的妻子 你太过分了 |
[16:50] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | You better. | 最好是明白了 |
[16:59] | Cooper was having an affair with his partner’s wife? | 库珀跟自己搭档的妻子有一腿 |
[17:02] | Self-righteous jackass. | 那个自以为是的混蛋 |
[17:04] | Eileen couldn’t have been too happy about him breaking it off. | 艾琳对于他中断关系肯定心怀愤恨 |
[17:06] | Well, married woman cast off by the young womanizer. | 已婚少妇被花心大少抛弃 |
[17:10] | Had to leave a bitter taste. | 肯定痛苦不堪 |
[17:12] | Payback’s a bitch, huh? | 因果报应 是吧 |
[17:15] | Maybe she told Jimmy? | 或许她告诉吉米了呢 |
[17:24] | This nurse…says she’s looking for you. | 有个护士 说要找你 |
[17:27] | For me? | 找我吗 |
[17:28] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[17:29] | No. | 不认识 |
[17:33] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[17:34] | Like crap. | 丑死 |
[17:36] | Can’t keep ’em off me. | 但那些女人却都死缠着我 |
[17:44] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[17:45] | You stole my son’s basketball and I want it back. | 你偷了我儿子的篮球 我想要回来 |
[17:50] | Lady, | 女士 |
[17:51] | I’m getting sleep deprivation ’cause of your kid and that ball. | 因为你儿子打篮球 我连觉都睡不好 |
[17:53] | So you’re admitting you took it? | 你这是承认是你拿了吗 |
[17:55] | Didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[17:56] | I just got off a double shift, you hear me? | 我刚连上完两轮班 听见了吗 |
[17:58] | I do not have time for your brand of BS. | 我可没时间听你鬼扯 |
[18:01] | Officer, I want to report a robbery. | 警官 我要报劫案 |
[18:03] | Well, we’re, uh, homicide. | 我们是凶案组的 |
[18:05] | Take this down. | 记下来 |
[18:06] | Suspect is a white man | 嫌犯是一名白人男子 |
[18:08] | wearing an ugly-assed tie and a bad attitude. | 系着丑陋不堪的领带 态度恶劣 |
[18:11] | Well, maybe if you were home more, | 如果你有更多时间在家 |
[18:12] | he wouldn’t be clanging that ball all night. | 或许他就不会整晚打球了 |
[18:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:16] | Did I ask your opinion about my mothering skills? | 我向你请教如何教育子女了吗 |
[18:18] | Don’t have to. | 你不用问 |
[18:19] | Proof is in the pudding, lady. | 显而易见嘛 女士 |
[18:21] | If my child needed a father, | 如果我孩子需要父亲的话 |
[18:22] | you would be the last man on earth. | 世上男人死光了也轮不到你 |
[18:24] | Yeah, well, if I wanted a child, | 是啊 如果我想要个孩子 |
[18:26] | your son would be the last kid on earth. | 死也轮不到你儿子 |
[18:31] | Stay away from my boy, you hear? | 离我儿子远点 听见了吗 |
[18:33] | And while you’re at it…grow up. | 顺便奉劝你一句 像个大人样吧 |
[18:38] | You really do have a way with the nurses. | 你对付护士们真是有一手 |
[18:48] | Coop was handsome. | 库珀很帅 |
[18:50] | Brave…back from the war. | 勇敢无畏 刚从战场回来 |
[18:53] | By all accounts, an exciting guy. | 无论怎么看 都是个令人心动的人 |
[18:57] | I suppose he was, yes. | 我想他确实如此吧 |
[18:58] | Now you were married with kids. | 当年你已婚生子 |
[19:00] | Maybe looking for some excitement yourself? | 或许也在寻找些小”激情”吧 |
[19:03] | You think I was having an affair with Coop? | 你觉得我和库珀有婚外情 |
[19:06] | It seems like he was around the house a lot. | 似乎他常常流连你家 |
[19:08] | Maybe he stopped by once when Jimmy wasn’t there. | 或许吉米不在家的时候 他也去过一次 |
[19:11] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你们根本不知道自己在胡说些什么 |
[19:12] | Were you angry when Coop broke it off? | 当库珀和你分手的时候 你是不是怒火中烧 |
[19:15] | Last bit of romance goes out of your life. | 生命中最后一缕浪漫也烟消云散 |
[19:17] | Breaks your heart. | 伤透你的心 |
[19:19] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[19:20] | What was it like…Eileen? | 那是怎样的 艾琳 |
[19:23] | You two, you’re both so young. So certain. | 你们真是太年轻 认准了就以为是对的 |
[19:29] | My heart got broke, yes. | 我的心碎了 是的 |
[19:30] | But not how you think. | 但不是你们想的那样 |
[19:36] | Why you gotta piss off Teddy Burke like that? | 你为什么要那样惹恼泰迪·伯克 |
[19:39] | Are you afraid of that scumbag? | 你怕那个人渣吗 |
[19:40] | It ain’t about fear. | 不是因为害怕 |
[19:42] | You know what it’s about. | 你知道是为了什么 |
[19:43] | What’s it about, Jimmy? | 是为了什么 吉米 |
[19:45] | Keeping my job. | 保住我的工作 |
[19:46] | I ain’t going against Mccree. | 我才不要跟麦克雷对着干 |
[19:48] | So that makes it all right to be on the take? Hmm? | 所以收受贿赂也没关系 是吗 |
[19:54] | Everything’s always black and white with you. | 在你看来 一切不是黑就是白 |
[19:56] | You don’t know anything. | 你根本什么都不明白 |
[19:57] | We’re cops. | 我们是警察 |
[19:59] | That’s all I need to know. | 我只需明白这一点就够了 |
[20:02] | I got three kids. | 我有三个孩子 |
[20:04] | Don’t talk to me about | 别指责我 |
[20:05] | taking 50 bucks a week from a piece of crap. | 每周从那个人渣那里收50块钱好处费 |
[20:08] | Then you are just like Mccree. | 那你就跟麦克雷一样 |
[20:10] | Get off your soapbox, Coop. | 别满口大义了 库珀 |
[20:12] | You go out there and you bust shins | 你整天在外面抓捕坏人 |
[20:13] | ’cause it’s another good time for you. | 因为那让你觉得很爽 |
[20:15] | I bust shins because I am enforcing the law. | 我抓捕坏人是因为我在执法 |
[20:18] | You and your John Wayne act. | 你简直就跟戏里的约翰·韦恩一样正直 |
[20:19] | We’re the law. | 我们就是法律 |
[20:20] | We’re here to put the scumbags away. | 我们的存在就是为了惩奸除恶 |
[20:22] | It ain’t fun and games. | 这不是什么好玩的游戏 |
[20:23] | Sure it is. | 当然是了 |
[20:24] | Just like the fun you had slaughtering vietcong. | 就跟你屠杀那些越共分子一样的乐趣 |
[20:27] | You miss that free pass to kill, don’t you? | 你怀念那种自由杀戮的感觉 不是吗 |
[20:32] | You’re right. That was fun. | 你说的对 那的确很有乐趣 |
[21:12] | I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[21:18] | Thanks for your time, Eileen. | 感谢你的配合 艾琳 |
[21:21] | Two guys on the force having a love affair? | 两个警察之间产生恋情 |
[21:24] | Serious trouble back then. | 在当年可是个大问题 |
[21:26] | How about today? | 放到现在呢 |
[21:35] | Two male cops hitting it. | 两个男警察间擦出了火花 |
[21:38] | Recipe for disaster. | 简直是自寻死路 |
[21:39] | Remember Ray Walsh, worked narcotics? | 记得缉毒组的雷·沃什吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, big sixers fan, retired to Vegas. | 当然 超级板球迷 退休后去了维加斯 |
[21:44] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:44] | I heard he’s living with a guy. | 我听说他也和一个男人同居 |
[21:46] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[21:48] | Ray Walsh took me to a couple sixers games. | 雷·沃什曾带我去看过几次板球赛 |
[21:52] | Took you? | 带你 |
[21:55] | Tickets were free. | 免费票嘛 |
[21:57] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那也不代表有什么意图吧 |
[22:00] | Live and let live. | 各自生活不相扰 |
[22:02] | “Don’t ask, don’t tell” works just fine today, too. | “不问不说”原则如今很适用嘛 |
[22:09] | Jimmy, we all want to find | 吉米 我们都想查明 |
[22:10] | out what happened to Coop that night, right? | 库珀那天晚上到底发生了什么 不是吗 |
[22:12] | Course. | 当然 |
[22:14] | You know how it is. | 你知道我们的工作流程 |
[22:15] | We investigate the victim, find out everything about him. | 我们会调查死者 查出关于他的一切信息 |
[22:20] | Guys, I was on the force for 25 years. | 各位 我在警队工作了25年 |
[22:22] | What, you giving me a rookie test here? | 怎么 你们把我当菜鸟吗 |
[22:24] | Well, we had a long talk with Eileen. | 我们和艾琳长谈了一番 |
[22:27] | Said your marriage finally broke up ’cause, | 她说你们的婚姻最终解体是因为 |
[22:31] | uh, the way you and Coop were. | 你跟库珀之间的事 |
[22:34] | She saw you in the backyard, Jimmy. | 她看见你们在后院做的事了 吉米 |
[22:42] | Eileen’s still bitter about the divorce. | 艾琳仍在为离婚一事痛苦 |
[22:45] | Jimmy, I just want to find out who killed your partner. | 吉米 我只是想查出是谁谋害了你的搭档 |
[22:47] | Well, you got the wrong info on us. | 你误解了我们的关系 |
[22:50] | Maybe someone else got the wrong impression, too. | 或许别人也对你们的关系产生了”误解” |
[22:55] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:59] | Jimmy, Coop was your partner. | 吉米 库珀曾是你的搭档 |
[23:02] | You owe him. | 你欠他的 |
[23:16] | So I’m pulling this little queer | 所以我把那个死基佬 |
[23:18] | out of hat bathhouse on Monroe street. | 从门罗大街的澡堂里拉出来 |
[23:19] | He’s crying, “Don’t tell my wife. | 他就哭哭啼啼的 “别告诉我妻子 |
[23:25] | You must have took a little on the backdoor in Nam, Coop? | 你在越南的时候肯定也走过”后门”吧 库珀 |
[23:28] | All those lonely jungle nights. | 在丛林里无数个寂寞的夜晚 |
[23:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:31] | See, he agrees. | 瞧 他也同意 |
[23:33] | Didn’t know you played on their team. | 以前都不知道你也是基佬队伍的一员呢 |
[23:34] | Shut up, Murph. | 闭嘴 墨菲 |
[23:36] | Oh, you, too, Jimmy? | 噢 你也是吗 吉米 |
[23:37] | You a fairy queen or what? | 你是个小”女王受”什么的吗 |
[23:39] | Give it a rest, man. | 行了吧 伙计 |
[23:40] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[23:42] | Jimmy and Coop. The dynamic duo. | 吉米和库珀 “基情二人组” |
[23:44] | You know, they say Batman and Robin are homos. | 据说蝙蝠侠和罗宾也是同性恋 |
[23:50] | what if I was? | 万一我是呢 |
[23:52] | Was what? | 是什么 |
[23:53] | A homo. A queer. | 同性恋 基佬 |
[23:55] | Coop, easy. | 库珀 冷静 |
[23:56] | You one, too, Murphy? Huh? | 你也是吗 墨菲 |
[23:59] | That your problem, fairy boy? | 那是你的毛病吗 “小基” |
[24:02] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[24:06] | I ain’t no queer. | 我才不是同性恋 |
[24:09] | You get that straight. | 你他妈给我记好了 |
[24:21] | To a guy like Murphy, those were fighting words. | 对于像墨菲那样的人 那可太挑衅了 |
[24:25] | And he was first on the scene. | 而且他是第一个出现在案发现场的 |
[24:29] | Thanks for your time, Jimmy. | 谢谢你的配合 吉米 |
[24:40] | Coop wasn’t…like that. | 库珀不是 那种人 |
[24:44] | Whatever you want to call it. | 不管你们称之为什么 |
[24:46] | Sure, Jimmy. | 当然了 吉米 |
[24:50] | Neither was I. | 我也不是 |
[25:00] | Heard you got a problem with pansies on the force, Owen. | 听说你对警队里的同性恋挺不爽的 欧文 |
[25:03] | What’s she babbling about? | 她在说什么蠢话呢 |
[25:04] | When I ask you a question, you answer it. | 我问你问题 你回答就行了 |
[25:07] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:08] | Or you can spend some time down in lock-up. | 不然你就滚回监禁室 |
[25:11] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[25:14] | We know Coop humiliated you in front of your boys. | 我们知道库珀在你的同伴面前羞辱了你 |
[25:16] | Maybe you got even under that bridge. | 或许你后来在桥下报仇雪恨了 |
[25:18] | Guy was a freak, okay? | 那家伙是个变态 明白吗 |
[25:22] | But kill another cop? No way. | 但是杀害另一个警察 不可能 |
[25:24] | We’re not gonna just take your word. | 我们可不会轻易就信了你的话 |
[25:26] | Doesn’t work like that. | 我们的规矩不是那样的 |
[25:30] | Coop should’ve just let it go. | 库珀应该适时罢手的 |
[25:32] | Let what go? | 什么罢手 |
[25:35] | What he and Jimmy were doing. | 他和吉米当年在做的事 |
[25:39] | Thing like that can kill you. | 那种事会招致杀身之祸的 |
[25:45] | I can’t go on like this, Jimmy. | 我不能再这样继续下去了 吉米 |
[25:48] | Like what? | 哪样啊 |
[25:49] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[25:51] | Making plans day-to-day, | 每天都在排计划 |
[25:52] | not knowing when I’m gonna see you. | 不知道什么时候才能见到你 |
[25:54] | You see me every day. | 你每天都能见到我 |
[25:56] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[26:00] | Then say what you mean. | 那就说说你是什么意思 |
[26:04] | We got something here. | 我们之间萌生了爱意 |
[26:06] | And it ain’t going away. | 爱意不会消失 |
[26:09] | I got a family. | 我有家庭 |
[26:12] | You think Eileen wants to be married to a stranger? | 你以为艾琳想嫁给一个陌生人吗 |
[26:15] | You think if she knew, she’d want to keep living a lie? | 你觉得如果她知道 她会愿意活在谎言中吗 |
[26:17] | I ain’t leaving my kids, Coop. | 我不会离开我的孩子的 库珀 |
[26:20] | Not asking for that. | 我没要求你那样做 |
[26:22] | What then? | 那你要我怎样 |
[26:25] | ‘Member what you were talking about, | 还记得你曾经说过的话吗 |
[26:27] | living a different kind of life? | 过上一种截然不同的生活 |
[26:29] | This is our shot. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[26:30] | That was just talk. | 那只是说说而已 |
[26:32] | We’re cursed with this thing. | 我们注定摆脱不了警察的命运 |
[26:39] | My folks, been married forever, right? | 我父母 结婚已经很多年了 对吧 |
[26:43] | But whatever they had died years ago. | 但他们之间的爱情 多年前就已经死去了 |
[26:46] | And I look around and I see everyone like that. | 我目之所及 所有人都如此 |
[26:49] | Staying together ’cause of the church | 在一起不过是为了遵循教义 |
[26:52] | or ’cause it’s expected | 或为了满足别人的期望 |
[26:53] | or ’cause they got nowhere else to go. | 或根本不知道追寻另一种人生 |
[26:56] | Cursed? | 遭殃 |
[27:00] | We’re the lucky ones, Jimmy. | 我们是幸运儿 吉米 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[27:22] | Guess I don’t got a choice. | 看来我也别无选择 |
[27:43] | You think to share this with anyone else? | 你有把这事告诉过别人吗 |
[27:45] | Well, I told his dad– Sarge. | 我告诉过他父亲 警长 |
[27:47] | He’s the only person that Coop would ever listen to. | 只有他的话 库珀才能听得进 |
[27:50] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[27:51] | After the christening. | 就在洗礼之后 |
[27:52] | I figured Sarge would sort him out. | 我觉得警长一定会劝他走回正道的 |
[28:15] | I don’t believe this. | 不可能吧 |
[28:16] | Peace offering. | 求原谅 |
[28:18] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[28:19] | Looked like you were having a bad day. | 似乎你今天过得很不顺心 |
[28:21] | I wasn’t helping. | 我却让你更不顺心了 |
[28:22] | Serious understatement. | 你可真会轻描淡写 |
[28:25] | I don’t think I can fit this through. | 我觉得好像没办法从门缝里塞进来 |
[28:35] | You know we’re on the same team, right? | 你知道我们都是一路人 |
[28:36] | What team is that? | 请问是哪一路啊 |
[28:37] | Cops, nurses– making the world a better place. | 警察 护士 都是为了使世界更美好 |
[28:40] | While getting paid nothing. | 自己却一无所获 |
[28:42] | That’s deep. Really. | 真犀利深刻 真的 |
[28:50] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[28:56] | What do you say, Andre? | 你该怎么说 安德烈 |
[28:58] | He didn’t have to buy you a new ball. | 他没必要给你买个新球的 |
[29:02] | Thank you, kind sir. | 谢谢你 善良先生 |
[29:04] | Have a pleasant day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[29:10] | Sorry. Teenage boys. | 抱歉 小青年没办法 |
[29:12] | He’s a martian to me. | 他的世界我捉摸不透 |
[29:14] | Wasn’t any different when I was his age, | 我年少时也和他一样 |
[29:16] | and look how I turned out. | 看我现在变成什么样了 |
[29:18] | Yeah. I see. | 是啊 看到了 |
[29:30] | Mccree lied about no dispatch card. | 麦克雷说没有调遣记录是在说谎 |
[29:33] | Found in the radio room files. | 在广播室档案里找到了 |
[29:34] | So a dispatch definitely went out. | 所以当晚肯定有过调遣 |
[29:36] | Yep. And written on every card? | 是的 而且每张调遣记录上 |
[29:38] | Badge number of who sent out the call. | 都记录了调遣执行人的警号 |
[29:40] | I ID’d the number. | 我查了那个警号 |
[29:41] | – And? – Belonged to Coop’s father. | -结果呢 -属于库珀的父亲 |
[29:46] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[29:47] | None other. | 正是他 |
[29:50] | So he sent his own son to his death. | 他将亲生儿子送上死路吗 |
[29:59] | They come to me digging upold skeletons, telling lies. | 他们来挖掘深藏的秘密 满嘴谎言 |
[30:03] | We know about Coop and Jimmy, Sarge. | 我们知道库珀和吉米的事 警长 |
[30:05] | You knew, too. | 你也早知道的 |
[30:06] | Tough thing to abide. | 很难忍的丑事吧 |
[30:08] | My boy was a ladies’ man. | 我儿子是个花花公子 |
[30:12] | Picked ’em like cherries. | 将女人玩弄于手掌之中 |
[30:14] | You working the radio room the night your son was killed? | 你儿子死那晚 是你在调度室工作吗 |
[30:16] | Nah. | 不是 |
[30:21] | That your badge number? | 那是你的警号吧 |
[30:27] | You sent Coop to the bridge. Didn’t you? | 是你派库珀去到桥下的 对不对 |
[30:31] | I didn’t kill my boy. | 不是我杀死我儿子的 |
[30:36] | I loved him from the day he was born. | 从他出生那天起我就一直爱着他 |
[30:41] | He came out with his fists clenched, like this. | 他出生的时候 小拳头紧握 像这样 |
[30:45] | He was a man, not…not that… | 他是个铁铮铮的男人 不是那种… |
[30:49] | course not.Never that. | 当然不是 不会的 |
[30:52] | We had a reputation, him and me. | 我们是有荣誉的人 他和我 |
[30:55] | Cop’s reputation is all he has. | 警察的荣誉就是一切 |
[31:00] | Coop was going to destroy all that. | 库珀会将这一切毁于一旦 |
[31:08] | You won’t believe the load of crap that Owen Murphy just told me. | 你肯定不敢相信欧文·墨菲刚告诉我的鬼话 |
[31:13] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[31:13] | Yeah, he… | 是这样 他… |
[31:15] | he said that, uh, that you and Jimmy are, uh… | 他说 你和吉米是… |
[31:26] | ah, forget about it. It ain’t worth discussing. | 算了吧 不值一提 |
[31:29] | – Sure. – He’s crazy. | -好的 -他疯了 |
[31:33] | Right, son? | 是吧 儿子 |
[31:44] | You really want to talk about this, pop? | 你真想跟我谈这事吗 爸 |
[31:56] | You need to find a new partner. | 你需要找个新搭档 |
[32:00] | Jimmy’s good. | 吉米很好 |
[32:02] | Jimmy Bruno is a sick, disgusting son of a bitch. | 吉米·布鲁诺是个变态恶心的混蛋 |
[32:05] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[32:06] | You were led astray. | 你被引入歧途了 |
[32:08] | No one leads me. | 没人引诱我 |
[32:09] | You of all people know that, pop. | 你应该最清楚了 老爸 |
[32:12] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[32:14] | You can’t…you can’t be. | 你不 你不可能是 |
[32:25] | We raised you right. | 我们把你教养的很好 |
[32:26] | It has nothing to do with you. | 跟你们没关系 |
[32:29] | You’re not going to disgrace our family, the force. | 我决不允许你让我们家和警局蒙羞 |
[32:34] | Quit looking at me like that, pop. Please. | 别那样看着我 爸 求你了 |
[32:39] | I thought you were a man. | 我以为你是个男人 |
[32:40] | I am. | 我是 |
[32:42] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[32:44] | And you’re not my son, neither. | 你也不是我儿子 |
[32:55] | I didn’t know what I was saying. | 我不知道当时胡说了些什么 |
[32:58] | Talk about the dispatch, Sarge. | 说说调遣的事吧 警长 |
[33:02] | Mccree told me to send them to the bridge. | 麦克雷让我派他们去桥下 |
[33:07] | Mccree knew? | 麦克雷知道吗 |
[33:09] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[33:12] | I thought they were going to send some guys to rough ’em up. | 我以为他会派人去教训他们一顿 |
[33:18] | Then I heard Coop was dead. | 然后我听说库珀死了 |
[33:21] | You want to tell us the real reason | 你能告诉我们吉米当晚 |
[33:23] | Jimmy wasn’t with him? | 没和他在一起的真实原因吗 |
[33:24] | The two had never separated, not on the job. | 你们两个从未分开过 总是一起出勤 |
[33:28] | It didn’t…never added up. | 我一直没想通 |
[33:41] | I don’t care what Coop was. | 我不在乎库珀是什么样的人 |
[33:43] | Not anymore. | 再也不在乎了 |
[33:47] | I just want my boy back. | 我只希望儿子能回来 |
[34:01] | I don’t know what I would have done in your shoes, Tommy. | 我不知道如果我是你会怎么做 汤米 |
[34:03] | I mean you can’t have those types around the precinct. | 我是说 你不能让那种人出现在执法队伍里 |
[34:06] | Time was we had standards. | 当年我们可是有原则的 |
[34:07] | We did. And they were upheld. | 是的 而且被推崇得很高 |
[34:09] | – See, you understand, John. – By the lieutenant. | -你明白的 约翰 -推崇人就是副队长 |
[34:11] | Not a job for the weak. | 不是一份适合弱者的工作 |
[34:13] | No, you see weak lieutenants all the time. | 不 你总能见到不强硬的副队长 |
[34:16] | They can’t handle problems by themselves. | 他们自己解决不了问题 |
[34:17] | They’re afraid of, uh…discipline. | 他们很害怕 惩戒 |
[34:21] | So what about the guys you sent to do Coop and Jimmy? | 你派去教训库珀和吉米的人怎么样 |
[34:24] | What’d you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:26] | All due respect, Tommy. Wasn’t discipline. | 恕我直言 汤米 那不是惩戒 |
[34:29] | Guys went to scare them, | 那些家伙本只是想吓唬他们 |
[34:30] | they end up shooting Coop. | 结果却杀了库珀 |
[34:32] | That’s the definition of a mess. | 那叫弄出了乱子 |
[34:35] | I was training a rookie cop. | 我当晚去训练一个新人了 |
[34:36] | That’s why I wasn’t with him that night. | 所以我那晚没有和他在一起 |
[34:38] | That the real reason, Jimmy? | 真实原因是这个吗 吉米 |
[34:39] | I told you a million times. | 我告诉你无数次了 |
[34:41] | Look, Sarge knew about you and Coop. | 听着 警长知道你和库珀之间的事 |
[34:44] | He told your lieutenant. | 他告诉了你们的副队长 |
[34:46] | That’s why Coop was sent out to the bridge that night. | 所以库珀那晚才被派去了桥下 |
[34:51] | Truth time, Jimmy. | 该说实话了 吉米 |
[34:54] | You owe him that. | 你欠他一个真相 |
[34:58] | If I’d been with him in the car that night, | 如果那晚我和他一起在那车里 |
[35:02] | he would have had a chance. | 他会有机会逃生的 |
[35:04] | But you let him go out on his own. | 但你让他一个人去了 |
[35:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:12] | Because if I got in that car, | 因为如果我也坐上车 |
[35:16] | the whole world was going to know. | 那整个世界都会知道 |
[35:19] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[35:23] | Know what, Jimmy? | 知道什么 吉米 |
[35:27] | Who I was. | 真实的我 |
[35:31] | In a strong precinct | 在一个好的执法区 |
[35:32] | that never would have happened, Tommy. | 那种事永远不会发生的 汤米 |
[35:34] | Undisciplined cops not following the lieutenant’s orders… | 不服从管教的警察没有遵从副队长的命令 |
[35:36] | I didn’t have undisciplined cops. | 我手下没有不服从管教的警察 |
[35:38] | My men followed orders. | 我的手下都服从命令 |
[35:39] | Not on the night that Coop was killed. | 库珀遇害那晚就没有 |
[35:40] | Coop… | 库珀 |
[35:41] | there’s no word for what he was, and why do you care? | 他根本就不可理喻 你为什么这么在乎 |
[35:44] | He was a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[35:45] | He was a joke! | 他是个笑话 |
[35:45] | His type wasn’t natural. | 他那种人是违背自然的 |
[35:47] | He wasn’t right… | 他那样有悖天理 |
[35:48] | You had to clean house. | 你不得不清理门户 |
[35:48] | You damn right I did! | 你说得对 确实如此 |
[35:49] | So what’d you do? | 所以你做了什么 |
[35:50] | I shot that queer and I’d do it again! | 我杀了那个基佬 而且我愿意再杀一次 |
[36:00] | The world back then didn’t understand. | 当年的世界都不理解 |
[36:03] | You believed it was wrong. | 你认为那是错的 |
[36:06] | But that kind of thing… | 但那样的事 |
[36:07] | comes around once in a lifetime | 一辈子只有一次 |
[36:09] | and you got to hold on or you’ll lose it. | 你得紧紧抓牢了 不然你就会失去机会 |
[36:14] | Coop was right. | 库珀说的对 |
[36:16] | You were the lucky ones, Jimmy. | 你们是幸运儿 吉米 |
[36:23] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[36:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:41] | You two stick close in north Philly tonight. | 你们两个今晚得把费城北部盯紧了 |
[36:44] | Been getting armed robbery calls from under the bridge. | 有报案称在桥下发生过多起持械抢劫 |
[36:47] | Send the bad guys. | 派凶神恶煞过去 |
[36:48] | I’ll try and scare some up for you. | 我会替你找一些来的 |
[36:56] | Keep an eye on those bathhouses, Jimmy. | 留意那些澡堂哦 吉米 |
[37:12] | You gettin’ in or what? | 你到底要不要上来 |
[37:14] | I think I’m going to take out a rookie. | 我今晚还是带新人去执勤吧 |
[37:18] | – Serious? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[37:22] | I’ll pick up some beer. I’ll meet you after. | 我去买点啤酒 晚些时候见 |
[37:26] | I can’t make it tonight. | 我今晚去不了 |
[37:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:35] | Maybe it’s time for a change. | 或许该改变了 |
[37:38] | What kinda change? | 什么样的改变 |
[37:42] | I wasn’t thinking right when we talked. | 我们之前谈话时 我没有想清楚 |
[37:45] | I haven’t been right for a long time. | 我已经走错路很久了 |
[37:50] | What’s goin’ on, Jimmy? | 出什么事了 吉米 |
[37:56] | I’m not going to be making it over to your place no more. | 我不会再去你家了 |
[37:59] | You should get a new partner. | 你应该找个新的搭档 |
[38:03] | You afraid? | 你怕了吗 |
[38:06] | Nah. That’s got nothin’ to do with that. | 不 跟那没有关系 |
[38:08] | I’m afraid, too. | 我也害怕 |
[38:10] | Look, I gotta get goin’. | 听着 我得走了 |
[38:13] | Jimmy. Don’t go. Please. | 吉米 别走 求你 |
[38:23] | We’re the lucky ones. Remember? | 我们是幸运儿 记得吗 |
[38:32] | I think you got it wrong there. | 我觉得你搞错了 |
[38:36] | I ain’t a queer. | 我不是基佬 |
[38:52] | Coop! | 库珀 |
[39:07] | Need a unit at the East End, and Diamond. | 东区路和钻石路口需要警队支援 |
[39:10] | Report of a robbery. | 抢劫报案 |
[39:11] | Suspect last seen on foot. | 嫌犯是步行的 |
[39:13] | Cooper responding, and I’m a block away. | 我是库珀 距离案发地点一个街区 |
[39:51] | Officer down! | 警员受伤 |
[39:53] | East end of the bridge at Diamond. | 钻石路桥东侧 |
[39:56] | I been hit… | 我中枪了 |
[39:59] | two shots outta nowhere. | 不知从哪里射出两枪 |
[40:00] | That’s Coop. Floor it! | 是库珀 快加速 |
[40:10] | Jimmy…you out there? | 吉米 你听得见吗 |
[40:13] | I’m here, man. Hang on. | 我在 兄弟 坚持住 |
[40:17] | Coop? | 库珀 |
[40:23] | Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[40:24] | keep talking! | 继续说话 |
[40:26] | We’re almost there. | 我们快赶到了 |
[40:29] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[40:34] | Coop? | 库珀 |
[40:36] | We were the lucky ones… | 我们是幸运儿 |
[40:40] | don’t forget that. | 别忘了 |
[40:45] | Coop!Coop! | 库珀 库珀 |
[41:05] | 108, are you there? | 108号 听到了吗 |
[41:09] | 108, are you there? | 108号 听到了吗 |
[41:15] | 歌曲: “My Back Pages” 歌手: The Byrds | |
[42:17] | 已结案 肖恩·库珀 |