时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s really cold outside, and then… | 外面真的很冷 |
[00:07] | when you come inside– | 但是一进来 |
[00:09] | whoo– it’s really warm in here, | 真是暖和 |
[00:11] | So I’m all frizzy. | 头发卷起来了 |
[00:13] | Hold on. | 稍等一下 |
[00:15] | I can’t see. | 我看不清 |
[00:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:20] | Um… I’m Martha. | 我叫玛莎 |
[00:25] | Should we cut? Should we start over? | 要停下来吗 要不要重新录 |
[00:28] | No? | 不用吗 |
[00:29] | Go ahead. Talk about yourself. | 继续 介绍自己 |
[00:30] | Oh, me. | 我 |
[00:33] | Uh, I’m 33, | 今年33岁 |
[00:35] | and I’d really like to leave Philadelphia someday. | 真心希望有一天可以离开费城 |
[00:38] | Oh, and, uh, I’m a mortician’s assistant. | 我是殡葬师助理 |
[00:45] | I am such a sappy romantic. | 我渴望浪漫的东西 |
[00:48] | I’m not cool. | 一点都不酷 |
[00:52] | But I believe in love… | 但我相信爱情 |
[00:55] | That changes your life from black and white to color. | 它可以让你黑白的人生瞬间充满色彩 |
[00:58] | Like, you could be sitting in the park one day | 比如有天你独自坐在公园 |
[01:01] | just watching the leaves, | 吃着午餐 |
[01:04] | You know, maybe with your lunch, | 看着地上的落叶发呆 |
[01:07] | And you can meet somebody. | 然后就遇见那么一个人 |
[01:09] | You know, maybe his dog runs up to you or something, | 也许他的狗先朝你冲过来什么的 |
[01:12] | and you lock eyes | 于是一见钟情 |
[01:15] | And your whole life changes on the spot. | 那一瞬间你的人生就变了 |
[01:21] | You have to believe that kind of thing is possible | 我坚信这种事情是会发生的 |
[01:24] | or you’ll go crazy. | 不然我会疯掉 |
[01:27] | Is that good? | 这样可以吗 |
[01:30] | So, uh, w-what happens now? | 那接下来呢 |
[01:33] | I-I’ve never done this before. | 我是第一次来 |
[01:35] | Men come in, they watch your tape. | 会有男人来看你的带子 |
[01:37] | If they like it, they make you a tape. | 如果他们喜欢你 就会给你录一卷 |
[01:39] | You watch it, if you like it, you go out. | 你看了 如果也喜欢他 就可以约会 |
[01:42] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[01:43] | Our service doesn’t work for everyone. | 不过我们不保证每人都能找到心仪的对象 |
[01:45] | People can be really superficial, | 男人都很肤浅 |
[01:47] | but it’s inner beauty that counts in the end. | 但最重要的还是内在美 |
[02:42] | Sweet pad. | 床垫真不错 |
[02:45] | Well, if you like zebra print. | 你喜欢斑马纹吗 |
[02:46] | It belongs to the IRS now. | 这些现在都归国税局了 |
[02:48] | Owner here, Ramon Delgado. | 这里的屋主 雷蒙·迪戈多 |
[02:50] | Credit card fraud finally caught up with him. | 刚因信用卡诈骗而被抓 |
[02:53] | Is that why he offed himself? | 所以自杀了吗 |
[02:55] | He didn’t leave a note. | 没有留遗言 |
[02:57] | Well, it wasn’t for lack of confidence. | 鉴于他这么自恋 |
[02:59] | Guy’s got a little crush on himself. | 肯定不是因为对生活失去信心 |
[03:01] | So, why are we out on a suicide? | 那他为什么要自杀 |
[03:03] | I didn’t bring you down here for him. | 我叫你们来可不是因为他 |
[03:08] | You have to believe that kind of thing is possible | 我坚信这种事情是会发生的 |
[03:11] | or you’ll go crazy. | 不然我会疯掉 |
[03:13] | – She’s a cold job? – 1989. Martha Puck. | -她是悬案死者吗 -1989年 玛莎·帕克 |
[03:17] | .45 shot to the back. | 被人用点45从背后射杀 |
[03:19] | What’s up with the tape? | 这录像是怎么回事 |
[03:21] | Label says it’s from a dating service. | 标签上说是一种交友服务 |
[03:23] | Delgado was watching it when he shot himself? | 迪戈多自杀前在看这个吗 |
[03:25] | Neighbor heard the gunshot, came up, | 邻居听到枪响 跑过来 |
[03:26] | found the tape playing. | 看见这卷带子正在播放 |
[03:28] | So what’s the connect between Ramon and Martha Puck? | 那么雷蒙和玛莎·帕克是什么关系 |
[03:31] | Million dollar question, Scotty. | 问到点子上了 史考特 |
[03:33] | He a suspect first time around? | 那会儿的嫌犯里有他吗 |
[03:35] | Name never came up. | 完全和他没关系 |
[03:36] | Maybe he ripped her off. Guy’s a con artist. | 也许他骗了她 这人是个诈骗犯 |
[03:39] | Her face was the last thing he wants to see | 她的脸是他自杀前 |
[03:41] | before the lights go out? | 最后想看见的 |
[03:43] | Got to be more than a con. | 肯定不止诈骗这么简单 |
[03:45] | Maybe it’s a love thing. | 也许是因为爱 |
[03:51] | What? | 笑什么 |
[03:53] | Putting a connection between these two? | 把这两个人联系起来 |
[03:57] | No wonder this job went cold. | 难怪这案子成了悬案 |
[04:35] | Martha Puck, 33 years old. | 玛莎·帕克 33岁 |
[04:37] | Body found by the garbage collector | 收垃圾的在德罗伊披萨店 |
[04:38] | in the alley behind Delroy’s pizza. | 后巷里发现了她的尸体 |
[04:40] | No witnesses, no purse, | 没有目击者 没有钱包 |
[04:41] | and a lot of loose change around the body, | 尸体边散落了很多零钱 |
[04:43] | so the theory was a mugging. | 所以当时的推论是抢劫 |
[04:45] | No next of kin to follow up. | 也没有亲戚来认尸 |
[04:46] | Martha was an orphan, so the case went cold fast. | 玛莎是个孤儿 所以案子就这么搁置了 |
[04:49] | Roommate, Stephanie Levine, | 据她的室友斯蒂芬妮·莱文说 |
[04:51] | said Martha hardly had friends. | 玛莎几乎连朋友都没有 |
[04:53] | No enemies she could think of. | 也没有仇家 |
[04:54] | Lifestyle wasn’t risky. No shady connections. | 生活作风很好 也没有和不良人士有来往 |
[04:57] | Which doesn’t explain the connection to Ramon Delgado. | 这就无法解释她与雷蒙·迪戈多的关系了 |
[05:00] | ’cause he’s shady for sure. | 他肯定算是不良人士 |
[05:02] | IRS had him on tax evasion and credit card fraud. | 国税局查到他偷税以及信用卡诈骗 |
[05:05] | Eh, small-time stuff. Not the same as murder. | 和谋杀相比 都不值一提 |
[05:08] | Maybe he ripped Martha off, back in the day? | 也许当年他骗了她 |
[05:12] | Maybe he’s got some kind of fetish. | 也许他就好这口 |
[05:18] | Well, she’s a specific kind of woman. | 怎么 她是个很特别的女孩 |
[05:27] | So I got an apartment last weekend. | 我上周末买了间公寓 |
[05:30] | No kidding. | 真的假的 |
[05:31] | Figured what the heck. | 想想算了 买了再说 |
[05:33] | You ain’t gonna miss motel life? | 你不会怀念之前的汽车旅馆生活吗 |
[05:35] | There’s only a certain kind of woman | 能往汽车旅馆带的女人 |
[05:36] | you can bring back to a motel room. | 种类实在不多 |
[05:39] | You’re looking to upgrade. | 你开始有觉悟了 |
[05:40] | Thing is, | 其实是 |
[05:42] | I’m no good on my own. | 我不太习惯一个人生活 |
[05:45] | Yeah. I hear you. | 确实 |
[05:52] | Stephanie Levine? | 斯蒂芬妮·莱文 |
[05:55] | Oh. I’m sorry, we don’t do tuxes. | 抱歉 我这里不做燕尾服 |
[05:56] | – Oh, neither do we. – Philly homicide. | -我们也不做 -我们是费城凶案组的 |
[05:58] | Here about your roommate Martha Puck. | 来向你打听一下你室友玛莎·帕克的事 |
[06:03] | Could you give me a minute? | 稍等我一下 |
[06:07] | Martha? What about her? | 玛莎 关于她什么 |
[06:10] | Do you recognize this guy? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[06:15] | Hello, memory lane. | 真是陈年往事了 |
[06:18] | Yep, we both knew him. | 我们都认识他 |
[06:19] | Never met him, but saw him on tape. | 没见过真人 只看过他的录像 |
[06:22] | Video dating tape? | 交友录像吗 |
[06:24] | I made Martha sign up for a dating service, Love Juncture, | 我让玛莎去参加那个交友服务 爱相遇 |
[06:28] | So she could meet a real man. | 好让她认识些现实中的男人 |
[06:29] | Real man, meaning what? | 什么叫现实中的 |
[06:31] | As in not in one of her romance novels. | 除去她那些言情小说之外的 |
[06:35] | She would read those things all day. | 她每天就看些那种东西 |
[06:37] | Well, how’d it work out for Martha with the dating service? | 她参加之后结果如何 |
[06:40] | Truthfully? | 老实说 |
[06:42] | Better for me than for her. | 不如我的好 |
[06:45] | No. It’s too many! | 不会吧 这么多 |
[06:48] | That’s what you get for being so hot, girl. | 当然了 谁让你这么性感 |
[06:52] | – Let me check your box, miss… – Puck. | -我来看一下您的 您是… -帕克 |
[06:55] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[06:57] | Is this for… oh, wow, yeah. It’s for you. | 我找找…有了 这是给你的 |
[07:04] | “Ray-mon Del-gay-do.” | “雷蒙·迪戈多” |
[07:17] | Hey. I’m Ramon. | 你好 我是雷蒙 |
[07:20] | – Ramon. – Martha. | -雷蒙 -玛莎 |
[07:24] | I really liked your tape. | 我真的很喜欢你的录像 |
[07:26] | Uh, you don’t know how many tapes I’ve watched. | 你不知道我看过多少 |
[07:28] | It seems like every girl’s stuck-up or into herself. | 其他的女孩都太自恋了 |
[07:34] | So… baseball, uh… | 我喜欢棒球 |
[07:37] | Italian food, ice skating– on a lake, not a rink– | 意大利菜 滑冰 喜欢滑野冰不在冰场 |
[07:42] | Uh, dogs, cats, any kind of animal, | 喜欢狗 猫 所有动物 |
[07:45] | Traveling places… …uh, laughing. | 喜欢旅行 喜欢笑 |
[07:50] | Yeah, that’s me. | 这就是我 |
[07:52] | Well, if that’s not corny as hell, | 如果你不觉得我俗 |
[07:56] | maybe you’d like to meet me in person. | 也许咱俩可以见一面 |
[08:05] | He… I… | 他…我… |
[08:07] | Did you see… | 你看到了吗 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry, sweetie. That guy? | 很抱歉 亲爱的 但这个人 |
[08:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:14] | He didn’t even make me a tape. | 他都没给我录像 |
[08:17] | Well, maybe he’s looking for someone more my type. | 也许他比较喜欢我这种型 |
[08:24] | That was my first tape. | 这是我收到的第一卷录像 |
[08:27] | What are the chances of finding | 一下就找到梦中情人的几率 |
[08:29] | my dream man on the first tape? | 估计也不大吧 |
[08:33] | You’ll find your Mr. Right. | 你会找到你的真命天子 |
[08:36] | And it’ll be when you least expect it. | 爱情总是不期而遇 |
[08:42] | I was trying to protect Martha from people like that. | 我只想保护玛莎远离这种人 |
[08:44] | People like what? | 哪种人 |
[08:46] | Users, scumbags, arrogant bastards. | 吃软饭的 混蛋 臭男人 |
[08:49] | You know how you people can be. | 你知道男人都是什么东西 |
[08:53] | Uh, did she ever take Ramon up on his offer? | 那她去见雷蒙了吗 |
[08:56] | I never saw him again. | 反正我是再没见过他 |
[08:58] | – Thanks for your time. – Oh, detectives. | -谢谢你 -等一下 探员 |
[09:00] | I have a box of Martha’s stuff and no one to give it to. | 我这里有一箱玛莎的东西 也不知道该给谁 |
[09:05] | Sure. | 给我吧 |
[09:06] | Look, I don’t mean to make Martha out to be some loser | 我不想因为她那次约会没成功 |
[09:09] | just because the dating thing didn’t work out. | 就把她说得多失败一样 |
[09:12] | It doesn’t always work out | 缘分就是这样 |
[09:14] | And it doesn’t mean something’s wrong with you. | 不一定是你的问题 |
[09:18] | Couldn’t agree more. | 我同意 |
[09:24] | Hi, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:29] | Ramon and Martha made contact through this dating service. | 雷蒙和玛莎应该是通过交友服务勾搭上的 |
[09:33] | He sees her tape, tries to lure her in and rip her off. | 他看了她的带子 想要引她上钩实施诈骗 |
[09:36] | You think it’s impossible he could have | 你难道就不觉得 |
[09:37] | been interested because of how she looks? | 他是被她的外貌所吸引吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:42] | I’m not sure I want you speaking for all men. | 我不觉得你能代表所有男人 |
[09:46] | The Milkmaid’s Manor? | 《挤奶女工的庄园》 |
[09:48] | Research. | 我在研究 |
[09:49] | Prized possessions here are all romance novels. | 这里全是言情小说 |
[09:53] | She was obsessed with these things. | 她很迷恋这个 |
[09:54] | Only one of ’em turned out to be her diary. | 其中有一本她的日记 |
[09:56] | Stuffed in a book jacket. | 用书皮包着 |
[09:58] | Hiding it. Diary give us anything? | 藏起来了 有什么线索吗 |
[10:01] | The novels got to her head. | 她痴迷这些东西 |
[10:03] | She wanted a man, big time. | 非常渴望男人 |
[10:05] | The romantic fantasy is why | 因为这些浪漫的幻想 |
[10:07] | Martha didn’t listen to Stephanie. | 玛莎才不愿听斯蒂芬尼的话 |
[10:09] | So she did follow up with Ramon? | 所以她还是和雷蒙联系了 |
[10:14] | January 16, 1989. | 1989年1月16日 |
[10:16] | Martha agrees to meet him at the perfumed rose. | 玛莎同意和他在芬芳玫瑰见面 |
[10:21] | Exhibit A. | 一号证物 |
[10:22] | “I told him I’d be the one with the flower behind my ear. | “我告诉他我会在耳朵上别一朵花 |
[10:24] | “If he saw me and wanted to walk the other way, | 如果他见到我之后改变了心意 |
[10:29] | I swore my feelings wouldn’t be hurt.” | 我发誓我不会难过” |
[11:09] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[11:11] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[11:17] | Come here. Come here. | 凑过来一点 |
[11:21] | When’s the last time you had a cheesesteak? | 你上一次吃牛肉芝士三明治是什么时候 |
[11:25] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在取笑我吗 |
[11:27] | What? No. No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[11:31] | No, I asked because | 我这么问是因为 |
[11:32] | I know after we have a few drinks and talk for a long time | 我知道在我们喝过几杯然后长谈过后 |
[11:36] | I’m going to want a cheesesteak. | 我一定很饿 想吃三明治 |
[11:43] | Geno’s. | 在吉诺店 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | A lot of girls, they don’t… | 有很多女孩 |
[11:48] | they don’t bother with the cheesesteak. | 她们都不会吃这个 |
[11:50] | Gets old fast. | 怕老得快 |
[11:55] | I guess I’m probably not like a lot of other girls. | 我猜我和其他女孩不一样 |
[11:58] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[12:01] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来见你了 |
[12:04] | I, um… I think it’s great what you do. | 我觉得你的工作很棒 |
[12:08] | My parents died when I was ten. | 我父母在我十岁的时候去世了 |
[12:11] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[12:13] | – You were an orphan? – Well, I… | -你是孤儿吗 -我… |
[12:16] | I didn’t have like a little tin cup and a crutch, but… yeah. | 虽然我没有流落街头 但算是吧 |
[12:22] | Anyway, look, I-I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想要告诉你 |
[12:25] | that it meant a lot to me | 当下葬时他们把我的母亲 |
[12:28] | When they fixed up my mom to look nice. At the wake. | 打扮得很漂亮 这对我来说意义非凡 |
[12:32] | That’s why I’m in mortuary studies. | 这就是我做殡葬业的初衷 |
[12:37] | I felt the same way when my mom died. | 我母亲去世的时候我也是这么想的 |
[12:40] | Oh. Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:44] | She had a stroke when I was four. | 我四岁的时候她中风了 |
[12:48] | I laid by her side for two days, | 我在她身边躺了两天 |
[12:51] | before a neighbor figured it out and called the cops. | 直到被邻居发现并报了警 |
[12:58] | – That’s sad, Martha. – No. | -真是伤感的故事 玛莎 -不 |
[13:02] | It was peaceful. | 那感觉很平和 |
[13:05] | She was finally happy. | 她终于开心了 |
[13:20] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[13:23] | Very dashing. | 很时髦 |
[13:27] | Um, manly. | 也很男人 |
[13:33] | So Martha and Ramon hit it off. | 所以玛莎和雷蒙擦出了火花 |
[13:36] | Spite of him being full of it. | 他满口谎话 |
[13:38] | Guy did all right. | 那男人还凑合 |
[13:39] | All first date talk is crap. | 第一次约会讲的话都是骗人的 |
[13:43] | Well, Martha thought Ramon was sincere. | 玛莎倒是觉得他很真诚 |
[13:45] | She slept with him that night. | 当晚就跟他上床了 |
[13:50] | The last entry. | 最后一篇 |
[13:52] | “Today Ramon told me the reason he was drawn to me is” | “今天雷蒙告诉我他之所以爱上我 |
[13:54] | “because I look like his late mother. | 是因为我长得像他过世的母亲 |
[13:57] | I never thought I could be so happy.” | 我从没这样开心过” |
[14:00] | Now is that romantic or creepy? | 这到底是浪漫还是慎人 |
[14:04] | That’s not the last entry. | 这不是最后一篇 |
[14:06] | There’s a space in the binding. Used to be other pages here. | 装订线都露出来了 后面应该还有很多页 |
[14:09] | Did they fall out? | 是散掉了吗 |
[14:12] | Somebody took them out. | 是被人撕掉了 |
[14:13] | Jeffries just called. He’s got something. | 杰弗里斯刚来电话 有发现 |
[14:23] | Delgado had this storage unit since 1980. | 迪戈多1980年就租下了这个储物间 |
[14:40] | “Love poetry from the early 19th century.” | 《19世纪情诗集》 |
[14:44] | “Musings on women.” | 《感悟女性》 |
[14:46] | These are seduction tools. | 都是用来钓女人的 |
[14:50] | Meet the seductees. | 瞧瞧这些上钩的女人 |
[14:54] | What are we watching? | 这是什么 |
[14:56] | Video dating tapes. | 交友录像 |
[14:58] | 19 of them. | 总共19人 |
[15:01] | Love juncture. Soul of a lifetime. View and woo. | 来自各种不同的交友服务 |
[15:04] | What was he doing with these? | 他看这些做什么 |
[15:07] | Targeting women. | 寻找目标 |
[15:09] | Credit card fraud? | 信用卡诈骗吗 |
[15:10] | We ran the names on the tapes. | 我们查了所有带子里的人 |
[15:13] | Five of these women are dead. | 其中五个死了 |
[15:19] | Martha Puck’s dream man wasn’t just a con artist. | 玛莎·帕克的梦中情人不止是个骗子 |
[15:23] | He was a serial killer. | 还是连环杀手 |
[16:17] | 6:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上六点 |
[16:19] | You say it like I don’t know that. | 你不说我也知道 |
[16:22] | You got a name, kid? | 你叫什么 小子 |
[16:25] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[16:27] | How about you give it a rest, Andre. | 你能不能晚点再打 安德烈 |
[16:30] | How about you put some pants on? | 你能不能把裤子穿上 |
[16:33] | I’m a cop, smart-ass. | 我是警察 混小子 |
[16:35] | So what you going to do, homes, arrest me? | 你想怎样 抓我吗 |
[17:03] | Ramon Delgado had video dating tapes on each of these women. | 所有这些女人的录像带雷蒙·迪戈多都有 |
[17:07] | From five different dating services where he was a client. | 他同时在五个交友中心注册了会员 |
[17:09] | And each of these women died in | 而这五个女人 |
[17:11] | a hit-and-run accident in 1989. | 都死于1989年的肇事逃逸 |
[17:13] | Crossed state lines to hide his tracks. | 跨州作案 以此隐藏踪迹 |
[17:15] | One in Jersey, one in New York, the rest in Philly. | 一个在泽西 一个在纽约 剩下的都在费城 |
[17:18] | Nobody made the connect. | 所以没人把她们联系起来 |
[17:20] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[17:22] | One. Crackhead named Cherry Lesure, | 有一个 彻丽·雷歇尔 是个瘾君子 |
[17:25] | Saw victim number one, Buella Stiffler, | 她目睹了第一个死者布拉·斯蒂夫 |
[17:26] | get mowed down in the badlands. | 被撞死在荒郊野岭 |
[17:28] | Cherry said she saw “bells and bubbles.” | 彻丽说她看见了”铃铛和泡泡” |
[17:31] | Why do we write it down? | 记这些东西干什么 |
[17:33] | So that was Delgado’s M.O. | 这就是迪戈多的杀人手法 |
[17:34] | He hit his bank accounts, then he hit them. | 先谋财 再害命 |
[17:36] | These five emptied their bank accounts themselves, | 五个死者都是自己把钱取了出来 |
[17:39] | Day before they were killed. | 都在遇害前一天 |
[17:40] | Delgado convinced them to do it. How? | 迪戈多是怎么说服她们这么做的 |
[17:43] | Look at ’em. Not exactly the seasoned dating types. | 你看她们 都不像是感情生活丰富的人 |
[17:46] | You track down any of the other women from his tape collection? | 你找到其它带子里的女人了吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah, found a live one, uh, Eugenia Karpathian. | 找到了一个幸存者 尤金·卡佩 |
[17:53] | Always like fishing a lot. | 我很喜欢钓鱼 |
[17:55] | But what with water pollution what it is these day, | 但现在污染这么严重 |
[17:59] | can’t eat what we catch so… | 钓上来也不能吃 所以… |
[18:00] | Well, see what Eugenia can tell you about Ramon and his magic. | 看看尤金能不能告诉你雷蒙有什么魔力 |
[18:09] | Six tons of plush toys can’t deliver themselves, guys. | 这六吨的毛绒玩具可不会自己长腿送上门 |
[18:16] | Well, he was good-looking, at least I got that excuse. | 平心而论 至少他长得是很帅 |
[18:20] | Eugenia, did Ramon Delgado ever make you feel threatened? | 尤金 雷蒙威胁过你吗 |
[18:23] | Uh, in danger? | 生命威胁 |
[18:24] | Au contraire, he was sugar and spice. | 恰恰相反 他对人好到不行 |
[18:27] | How do you think he convinced me to let him invest my savings? | 不然我怎么会让他动用我的存款拿去投资 |
[18:31] | Invested it, all right, into his own pocket. | 最后全到了他自己口袋里 |
[18:33] | You never reported it? | 你没有报警吗 |
[18:34] | Would’ve, if it weren’t half my fault, fallin’ for his bs. | 没有 怪我自己落入了他的甜蜜陷阱 |
[18:38] | He ever say anything to you about other women? | 他提过其他女人吗 |
[18:41] | He didn’t have to say. | 根本不用说 |
[18:42] | After he wronged me, I staked out his place. | 他骗了我之后 我跟踪了他很久 |
[18:45] | Sure enough, there was a new girl. Floral print-type. | 果不其然 有个新欢 森女系 |
[19:00] | You don’t know me, technically, | 虽然你不认识我 |
[19:02] | but you and I are one in the same. | 但咱俩有着同样的遭遇 |
[19:05] | – I have to go to the pretzels now. – No. Ramon Delgado. | -我要去买饼干了 -不 雷蒙·迪戈多 |
[19:09] | He took me for all I’m worth. | 他骗走了我所有的积蓄 |
[19:11] | And he’ll do the same to you. | 肯定也会对你做同样的事 |
[19:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Excuse me. | 我不知道你在说什么 借过 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I’m a single mom. | 我是单亲母亲 |
[19:17] | I got my boy asking for soccer camp, | 自从雷蒙把我赶走后 |
[19:20] | And I can’t even give him sauce for his noodles | 我儿子找我要钱去参加足球夏令营 |
[19:22] | Since Ramon cleaned me out. | 我却连吃饭的钱都没办法给他 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry if he hurt you. | 很遗憾他伤害了你 |
[19:27] | But it’s different with me and Ramon. | 但我和他的感情不一样 |
[19:30] | So… I don’t need your warning. | 所以不需要你的忠告 |
[19:35] | “You look like my dead ma.” | “你就像我去世的母亲” |
[19:38] | He say that to you? | 他这么对你说了吗 |
[19:41] | Next he’ll ask for a key to your place. | 之后他会找你要家里的钥匙 |
[19:43] | Stuff will disappear. | 然后偷东西 |
[19:45] | He’ll borrow your car. It’ll get stolen. | 找你借车 再告诉你车被偷了 |
[19:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:52] | She knows Ramon. | 她认识雷蒙 |
[19:54] | You got to have hope. | 你得抱有希望 |
[19:56] | Just because we ain’t Morgan Fairchild, | 我们长得不漂亮 |
[19:59] | doesn’t mean we don’t deserve somebody nice. | 不代表我们遇不上好男人 |
[20:01] | Martha, who is this? | 玛莎 她是谁 |
[20:04] | We got to go home. | 我们得马上回家 |
[20:10] | Poor Martha. I’ve been there. | 可怜的玛莎 我曾经也和她一样 |
[20:12] | One day you’re on vacation in denial city, | 前一天你还沉浸在自己美好世界里 |
[20:15] | Next day you’re in a prison of your own stupidity. | 第二天却发现那全都是自己愚蠢的幻想 |
[20:19] | Thanks, Eugenia. | 谢谢你 尤金 |
[20:24] | Well, Stephanie, the roommate lied about Martha and Ramon. | 她的室友斯蒂芬妮隐瞒了她和雷蒙的事 |
[20:28] | Said they didn’t follow up. | 说他们没有联系 |
[20:30] | Well, this guy was a svengali with the ladies. | 这男人对女人很有一手 |
[20:32] | Maybe Stephanie fell for his schtick, too? | 也许斯蒂芬妮也上钩了 |
[20:37] | Oh, please. Protect Ramon? I couldn’t stand him. | 拜托 保护他 我肯本受不了他 |
[20:41] | Oh, you think you can just pick and choose | 你以为你可以选择性地 |
[20:43] | what you tell us? | 告诉我们情况吗 |
[20:45] | I have a reputation you know. | 我声名在外 |
[20:48] | As what? | 怎么说 |
[20:50] | The kind of men I date have money, and prestige, | 我交往的男人都是有钱有势的 |
[20:54] | and they do background checks. | 他们会做背景调查 |
[20:56] | If they found out that I lived with a thief, | 如果他们发现我曾和一个贼住在一起 |
[20:59] | All of this… | 我所有的一切 |
[21:00] | means nothing. | 就都完了 |
[21:03] | “Thief.” | “贼” |
[21:04] | Oh, you mean Ramon? | 你是指雷蒙吗 |
[21:08] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[21:14] | Look, Martha was your roommate. | 玛莎曾是你的室友 |
[21:17] | Doesn’t mean she reflects on you. | 不代表就会影响你的名誉 |
[21:20] | I can tell you’re… classy. | 你很有档次 |
[21:23] | True. | 没错 |
[21:26] | So you can imagine how I felt. | 所以你可以想象出我的感受 |
[21:29] | About what? | 什么感受 |
[21:30] | The day that lady with the braid saw us at the supermarket. | 那个女人在超市看到我们的那天 |
[21:34] | We raced home, | 我们赶回家 |
[21:37] | and Martha she just… | 玛莎她… |
[21:40] | transformed. | 整个人都变了 |
[21:49] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[21:52] | This thing’s out of whack. I was, uh, | 电视坏了 |
[21:53] | I was going to run it down to | 我正准备把它拿去 |
[21:54] | my buddy’s shop and get it fixed before | 我兄弟的店里修一下 |
[21:56] | Murphy Brown comes on. | 墨菲·布朗要开播了 |
[21:58] | Steph, will you give us a sec? | 斯蒂芬 回避一下好吗 |
[22:11] | I know you don’t really love me. | 我知道你不是真的爱我 |
[22:14] | You lied to me for two weeks to take my frickin’ tv? | 你骗了我两个礼拜就为了一台破电视 |
[22:27] | You can’t call the cops. | 你不能报警 |
[22:29] | They can’t prove it. | 他们拿不出证据 |
[22:34] | Please, don’t go. | 求求你 别走 |
[22:38] | I can’t get over you. | 我忘不了你 |
[22:42] | It would be too hard. | 忘记你太难了 |
[22:44] | I dreamt about you. | 你是我的梦中情人 |
[22:47] | And then you were here. | 而现在你就在我面前 |
[22:49] | And now I’m gone. | 现在我要走了 |
[22:50] | ’cause I got what I need. | 因为我要的都已经到手了 |
[22:53] | You could get more. | 你能得到更多 |
[22:56] | From the girls. | 从那些女孩手里 |
[22:58] | That you lie to. | 你骗的那些人 |
[23:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:06] | You can marry them. | 你可以跟他们结婚 |
[23:10] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[23:12] | It’s all we want. | 那是她们最想要的 |
[23:15] | To have somebody say that we’re the one. | 有个人对她们说 自己是他的唯一 |
[23:19] | If you do that, we’ll give you anything. | 如果你这么做 她们会给你一切 |
[23:21] | Anything like what? | 比如呢 |
[23:25] | Secret stashes. We have ’em… | 私房钱 我们都有 |
[23:29] | because we think we’re going to be alone forever. | 因为我们都认为自己要孤独终老 |
[23:32] | So I take the money… | 所以我拿钱 |
[23:34] | then I got a wife. Forget it. | 还得多个老婆 算了吧 |
[23:37] | – Divorce her. – That’s too messy. | -再离婚 -太麻烦了 |
[23:40] | Get rid of her. | 那就除掉她们 |
[23:45] | That don’t work, babe. I can’t do jail. | 不可能的 宝贝 我不能去坐牢 |
[23:49] | We can think of a way. | 我们能想到一个方法 |
[23:53] | For us to get away with it. | 让我们能够脱身 |
[23:57] | Us? | 我们 |
[24:00] | People die every day crossing the street. | 每天都有人死于交通事故 |
[24:06] | Martha… | 玛莎 |
[24:08] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[24:13] | Obviously, she wasn’t serious about taking anybody out. | 显然她说这些不是认真的 |
[24:16] | Oh, obviously. | 显然 |
[24:20] | People die crossing the street? | 死于交通事故 |
[24:22] | That’s how our five women were taken out. | 那五个女人就是这么死的 |
[24:25] | Hit-and-runs were Martha’s idea. | 肇事逃逸是玛莎的主意 |
[24:27] | She wasn’t Ramon’s victim. | 她不是受害人 |
[24:30] | She was his accomplice. | 她是共犯 |
[24:36] | Well, this is a big, fat waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[24:39] | Solving a murderer’s murder. | 调查一个杀人犯的死 |
[24:41] | Case gets closed… all five of them. | 这五个人都死得不明不白 |
[24:43] | Doesn’t matter how we feel about the victim. | 所以无论如何也要查 |
[24:45] | She’s not a victim. She’s a psycho. | 她不是受害人 她是个神经病 |
[24:46] | She did it for love. | 她是为了爱情 |
[24:48] | Love with a two-bit hood. | 爱上一个贱人 |
[24:50] | Ramon wasn’t pickin’ anyone off until Martha came in. | 雷蒙在遇到玛莎之前可不会杀人 |
[24:54] | That’s my piece. | 纯属个人意见 |
[24:58] | I found a pattern in the victims’ credit card charges. | 我发现受害人信用卡记录都有同样一个规律 |
[25:01] | Day she died, Buella Stiffler made a | 布拉·斯蒂夫死前一天 |
[25:03] | purchase at a florist in New Jersey. | 在新泽西的一家花店买了东西 |
[25:06] | Anastasia Farelli went to the beauty parlor. | 安娜塔西亚·法雷利则去过美容院 |
[25:08] | And Petunia Marshall got a five-point wax. | 佩妮亚·马歇尔去做了除毛 |
[25:12] | It’s Martha’s wedding plan in action. Flowers, the primping. | 这是玛莎的结婚计划 买花 美容 |
[25:16] | Purchases were made on the day they died. | 都是她们死前做的 |
[25:18] | He was marrying them, and then kills ’em | 他和她们结婚 然后在她们 |
[25:20] | before they have to pay for a honeymoon. | 付钱去度蜜月之前杀了她们 |
[25:21] | They did the ceremony, | 他们举行了婚礼 |
[25:22] | offed the girls and never filed the paperwork. | 但没有正式登记结婚 |
[25:24] | Which would explain why | 这就解释了 |
[25:25] | there’s no record of Ramon Delgado being married. | 为什么雷蒙·迪戈多没有结婚记录 |
[25:27] | I called the florist in Atlantic city, | 我联系了布拉在大西洋城 |
[25:28] | where Buella used her card. | 买花的那家花店 |
[25:29] | They said they do a lot of orders | 店主说常有 |
[25:30] | for the quickie chapel next door. | 在隔壁教堂结婚的人去买花 |
[25:33] | Midnight love chapel, it’s called. | 那间教堂叫做”午夜情” |
[25:35] | I’ll send Nick and Scotty down there. | 我叫尼克和史考特过去一趟 |
[25:53] | I can do it, but it’s not legal in this state. | 我能帮你们办 但在这个州是不合法的 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I remember Rico Suave and the two big girls. | 我记得他和那两个胖姑娘 |
[26:02] | Buella and Serena. | 布拉和赛丽娜 |
[26:06] | This “Serena” by any chance? | 这是那个叫赛丽娜的姑娘吗 |
[26:09] | Yep, that’s her. Serena Montagne. The groom’s sister. | 没错 赛丽娜·蒙塔尼 新郎的妹妹 |
[26:14] | Sister? | 妹妹 |
[26:15] | Tell us about Serena and her brother Ramon. | 跟我们说说他们兄妹俩的事 |
[26:19] | I’ve seen some wacky couples in here, | 我见过不少奇奇怪怪的情侣 |
[26:22] | But that brother and sister duo make my top five. | 但这两兄妹绝对是我见过最奇葩的 |
[26:34] | You two don’t look alike. | 你俩长得不像 |
[26:36] | – I’m adopted. – I’m adopted. | -我是被收养的 -我是被收养的 |
[26:39] | I’m adopted. | 是我 |
[26:44] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[26:46] | Maybe you should check the girls’ room. Maybe she split. | 你去看看她 不会是逃婚了吧 |
[26:48] | No, she’s coming, Ramon. | 她会来的 雷蒙 |
[26:50] | She’s been in there 40 minutes. What’d you say to her? | 她都在里面40分钟了 你跟她说什么了 |
[26:53] | The first time you saw her tape, | 说你第一次看她的录像时 |
[26:56] | it was like you got tunnel vision | 仿佛产生了幻觉 |
[26:58] | And all you could see was her, | 眼里只有她一个 |
[27:01] | And then you called me from a payphone | 之后你给我打电话 |
[27:03] | and you said, “sis, I can’t believe it. | 告诉我说”妹妹 简直不敢相信 |
[27:06] | I think I found the one.” | 我觉得我找到了我的那个她” |
[27:12] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[27:18] | You look hot in a hat. | 你戴帽子真性感 |
[27:23] | I wish it were me. | 多希望跟你结婚的是我 |
[27:26] | Walkin’ down the aisle to you. | 从红毯上慢慢走向你 |
[27:30] | Wouldn’t mom be proud? | 妈妈一定会很骄傲 |
[27:58] | Serena Montagne– name Martha used– | 赛丽娜·蒙塔尼是玛莎 |
[28:00] | it’s from one of her romance novels. | 其中一本小说里的名字 |
[28:01] | No kiddin’. | 真的假的 |
[28:02] | Yeah, a busty milkmaid finds out she’s a princess. | 讲的一个挤奶工发现自己其实是个公主的故事 |
[28:06] | Isn’t that always the way? Thanks a lot. | 言情小说不都是这样 多谢 |
[28:13] | Hey, these bubbles? | 这些是泡泡水吗 |
[28:15] | Yep. Less mess than birdseed. | 对 用起来比较好收拾 |
[28:19] | You givin’ these away in ’89? | 89年的时候你也提供这个吗 |
[28:21] | Since we opened. Help yourself. | 从开业就用了 随便拿 |
[28:26] | Bells and bubbles. | 铃铛和泡泡 |
[28:28] | For free. It’s your lucky day. | 免费的 你走运了 |
[28:31] | Crackhead who saw Buella’s hit-and-run | 那个瘾君子说她目击布拉的死时 |
[28:32] | talked about bells and bubbles. | 提到了铃铛和泡泡 |
[28:38] | We are looking for her, Cherry Lesure. | 我们在找这个人 彻丽·雷歇尔 |
[28:40] | I’m outta breath from runnin’ over here. | 一路跑过来可累死我了 |
[28:43] | My girlfriend said there was a delicious scoop o’ chocolate | 我女朋友说这里有个穿西装的帅哥警察 |
[28:46] | in a suit lookin’ for me. | 正在找我 |
[28:53] | Cherry Lesure? Detectives Jeffries and Rush. | 彻丽·雷歇尔 我们是杰弗里斯和拉什探员 |
[28:57] | Back in ’89, you saw a hit-and-run down here. | 89年的时候你在这里目睹过一起肇事逃逸 |
[29:00] | Big girl, Buella Stiffler. | 一个胖女孩儿 布拉·斯蒂夫 |
[29:01] | Dark days for me. | 不堪回首 |
[29:04] | You recall the incident or not? | 你到底还记不记得 |
[29:06] | He always this feisty? | 他脾气总是这么差吗 |
[29:09] | I told them boys in blue what I saw. | 我当时就把一切告诉警察了 |
[29:11] | They chose not to listen. | 他们不相信我 |
[29:12] | Feisty. | 不耐烦 |
[29:13] | You described seeing bells and bubbles. | 你说你看到了铃铛和泡泡 |
[29:17] | That’s right. ’cause they were doin’ a housewarming party. | 没错 因为他们正在庆祝乔迁之喜 |
[29:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:21] | It’s crazy, but they came down here | 有点疯狂 他们跑来这里 |
[29:23] | and acted like they found paradise. | 一副发现了天堂的样子 |
[29:30] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[29:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:34] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[29:35] | Keep them closed. No looking. | 闭眼 别偷看 |
[29:38] | You guys are hysterical. Where are we? | 你们可真疯 我们在哪里 |
[29:41] | Oh, you’ll see in a sec. No looking. | 马上就知道了 别偷看 |
[29:47] | Home, sweet home. | 家 温暖的家 |
[29:51] | This is what we put our down payment on? | 这是我们买下的地方吗 |
[29:55] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:57] | You have to use your imagination, Buella. | 你要发挥你的想象力 布拉 |
[29:59] | I mean, it’s not built yet, but, | 虽然这里还没建好 |
[30:01] | oh, it’s going to be beautiful. | 但建好后一定会很漂亮的 |
[30:03] | You know what? Here we go. | 不如这样 我们进去看 |
[30:09] | Oh! I just carried you over the threshold. | 我刚把你抱进家门 |
[30:11] | – You did? – I did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:13] | Close your eyes so you can picture it. | 闭上眼 发挥想象力 |
[30:15] | – Okay. – Okay? They closed? | -好 -闭好了吗 |
[30:18] | There’s the front door. | 这里是大门 |
[30:21] | There’s the little stone path leading up toward the fence. | 栅栏后面有一条石头铺的小路 |
[30:25] | – Little front yard. – Seriously? | -门前的小院子 -真的吗 |
[30:28] | – Like with bushes and stuff? – Keep ’em closed. | -种满了花花草草 -眼睛闭好 |
[30:31] | – Keep ’em closed. – All right. | -快闭好 -好吧 |
[30:34] | Yes, with bushes and stuff. | 没错 种满了花花草草 |
[30:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:59] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[31:00] | – Oh, my god. – Martha…stop crying. | -天啊 -玛莎 别哭了 |
[31:02] | Martha, Martha, stop crying. | 玛莎 玛莎 别哭了 |
[31:04] | That was fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[31:06] | You were freakin’ gorgeous just then. | 你刚才真是太棒了 |
[31:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:11] | This stuff becomes you, baby. | 你在这种事上很有天分 宝贝 |
[31:21] | You sure that wasn’t a vision from your crack pipe, Cherry? | 你确定不是你吸毒之后的幻觉吗 |
[31:24] | That’s what happened. | 事实就是这样 |
[31:26] | Big girl’s shakin’ like a leaf, | 胖姑娘吓得跟什么一样 |
[31:28] | but she took that other broad out. | 但还是下手干掉了另一个 |
[31:35] | Come see my show at the manhole Tuesday night. | 周二来看我的表演 |
[31:38] | It’s slammin’, girl. | 可好看了 |
[31:40] | And give choco-love my flyer. | 顺便把这个海报送给那个帅哥 |
[31:44] | Sure. Thanks, Cherry. | 好的 谢了 彻丽 |
[31:50] | For you… choco-love. | 给你的 帅哥 |
[31:54] | That was Vera. | 维拉刚打来 |
[31:55] | Ran Martha’s alias, Serena Montagne, and got a hit. | 查了玛莎的化名 赛丽娜·蒙塔尼 有发现 |
[31:59] | She used it for something other than marriage certificates? | 她在别的地方也用这名字了 |
[32:02] | Turns out Serena took out a life insurance policy. | 她用这个名字买了份保险 |
[32:05] | – On who? – Ramon Delgado. | -买给谁 -雷蒙·迪戈多 |
[32:08] | Guess Martha got the hang of the con game. | 看来玛莎也学会诈骗这一套了 |
[32:10] | Decided to step it up a notch, take out her true love. | 决定先发制人 除掉自己的真爱 |
[32:17] | So Martha tried to turn the tables on Ramon. | 所以玛莎想要做掉雷蒙 |
[32:20] | And scam the scammer. | 翻身做主人 |
[32:21] | Maybe he found out. | 也许被他发现 |
[32:22] | And he took her out first. | 所以杀了她 |
[32:23] | She was deep in the game. Her fake name– Serena montagne– | 她陷得太深 那个化名 |
[32:26] | she used it for a lot more than | 她不光用来 |
[32:27] | the life insurance policy on Ramon. | 给雷蒙买保险 |
[32:29] | Credit cards. | 办信用卡 |
[32:31] | And a safe deposit box. | 还租了一个银行保管箱 |
[32:33] | And guess what was in it? | 猜猜里面是什么 |
[32:34] | Other half of the diary. | 剩下的日记 |
[32:35] | – What’d she give us? – Writes about Buella Stiffler | -上面写了什么 -关于布拉·斯蒂夫 |
[32:38] | and the four other women she and Ramon murdered. | 以及另外四个她和雷蒙一起杀害的女孩 |
[32:40] | Any insight into Martha’s murder? | 关于她自己的死呢 |
[32:42] | Nothing caught up with them from their crime spree. | 他们疯狂杀人没被发现 |
[32:45] | Except Martha’s conscience. | 只有玛莎良心发现 |
[32:47] | “My dear love, | “我的挚爱 |
[32:50] | “may you keep track of every second | 愿你能记住 |
[32:53] | that we are together on this earth. | 与我在一起的每分每秒 |
[32:57] | “Your husband, Edwin. | 你的丈夫 埃德温 |
[33:01] | 1947.” | 1947年” |
[33:06] | This is so romantic. | 真是太浪漫了 |
[33:09] | What? | 什么 |
[33:11] | And we took it. | 却被我们拿走了 |
[33:14] | This is someone’s heirloom of love… | 这是某人爱的传家宝 |
[33:17] | This loser’s into ferns. | 这个笨蛋喜爱蕨类 |
[33:20] | You know anything about that? | 你有所了解吗 |
[33:24] | I don’t think I want to do it anymore. | 我不想再干下去了 |
[33:33] | Martha needs a rubdown. | 看来你需要按个摩 |
[33:37] | I’ve become a terrible person. | 我变成坏人了 |
[33:40] | And for what? | 图什么 |
[33:42] | So that I can pretend to be your sister | 好让自己能假装是你的妹妹 |
[33:45] | While some girl who thinks she’s your wife climbs all over you? | 其他女人却当自己是你的爱人和你在一起 |
[33:48] | Hey, hey. You think I like it? | 你以为我喜欢这样吗 |
[33:53] | But we can’t quit. | 但我们不能放弃 |
[33:57] | – Think I need to go for a walk. – Martha… | -我得出去走走 -玛莎 |
[34:00] | Come on, baby. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[34:03] | What we have is special. We are Bonnie and Clyde. | 我们的感情很特别 我们是天生一对 |
[34:08] | And it feels good, right? | 感觉很好 对吧 |
[34:10] | It doesn’t. | 一点都不好 |
[34:18] | You don’t like us? | 你不喜欢这样吗 |
[34:20] | You don’t like me? | 你不喜欢我 |
[34:23] | I don’t like me. | 我不喜欢我自己 |
[34:31] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[34:37] | You want a wife? | 你想要老婆吗 |
[34:40] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[34:44] | The second I saw you, I got tunnel vision. | 看到你的那一刹那 我产生了幻觉 |
[34:49] | And I knew you were the one. | 我知道你就是我的那个她 |
[34:57] | Martha Puck, will you marry me? | 玛莎·帕克 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[35:14] | “Ramon only marries a girl | “雷蒙准备杀人的时候 |
[35:15] | when he’s ready to get rid of her for good.” | 才会娶那个姑娘” |
[35:17] | “i’ve got to get him before he gets me.” | “我得比他先下手” |
[35:20] | Martha’s “Serena Montagne” credit card had three charges on it | 赛丽娜·蒙塔尼的信用卡上有三笔账单 |
[35:24] | the week after she was shot. | 是在她死后一周 |
[35:26] | Ramon used it? | 雷蒙用的吗 |
[35:27] | Take a look at the charges. | 瞧瞧花在了哪里 |
[35:29] | Grocery store, clothing boutique, pee wee soccer camp. | 杂货店 服饰店 足球夏令营 |
[35:33] | Soccer camp? | 足球夏令营 |
[35:34] | Eugenia said she wanted to send her son there | 尤金说雷蒙把她赶走前 |
[35:36] | before Ramon cleaned her out. | 本想送她儿子去的 |
[35:38] | Martha dies and Eugenia’s luck turns around. | 玛莎死了 尤金却走了大运 |
[35:48] | Thing about Martha is she was frustrating. | 玛莎的事真是令人沮丧 |
[35:52] | Some women, they think so low of themselves, | 有些女人 她们都看不起自己 |
[35:55] | gets them into trouble. | 结果就会惹上麻烦 |
[35:57] | You weren’t angry with Martha? | 你不生玛莎的气吗 |
[35:59] | Well, I was disappointed. | 我是很失望 |
[36:03] | Disappointed doesn’t explain taking | 失望可没办法解释 |
[36:05] | credit cards off her dead body | 为什么你从她尸体上拿走信用卡 |
[36:07] | and using them to buy things. | 去买东西 |
[36:08] | I got to stop you right there. I don’t do killing. | 你打住 我不会杀人 |
[36:13] | That’s too bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[36:14] | ’cause if you did, maybe Ramon wouldn’t have dumped you. | 你要是杀人的话 雷蒙也许就不会甩掉你了 |
[36:18] | I wouldn’t say he dumped me. | 他不是甩掉我 |
[36:21] | I wouldn’t use that word. | 我不会用这个词来形容 |
[36:23] | It was meant to be, though. | 但事实就是这样 |
[36:26] | Him and Martha were the real love match. | 他和玛莎是真爱 |
[36:29] | Well, there’s no accounting for taste. | 口味这种事谁说得清呢 |
[36:34] | You still love him. | 你还爱他 |
[36:40] | Oh, go ahead and judge me. | 随你们怎么想 |
[36:42] | You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman | 你不懂作为一个女人 |
[36:44] | and want somebody to love you, | 希望有人爱你是种什么心情 |
[36:46] | But you’re too old, you’re too fat, | 但你又老又胖 |
[36:50] | You’re too loud, you’re too something. | 说话太大声什么的 |
[36:53] | And every damn thing hurts your feelings | 所有的事情都会让你伤心 |
[36:55] | like it’s the end of the world. | 仿佛世界末日一样 |
[37:00] | And you… | 而你 |
[37:04] | We might as well be from different planets. | 咱们可不是一个世界的人 |
[37:06] | Martha was planning on killing Ramon. | 玛莎想要杀掉雷蒙 |
[37:09] | You found out about that. | 被你发现了 |
[37:11] | Guy like that? You don’t toss that out. | 那种男人 哪能就这样甩掉 |
[37:13] | He was using her just like he used you. | 他是在利用玛莎 就和利用你一样 |
[37:15] | I wish! | 我倒是想 |
[37:17] | After she was gone, | 她死后 |
[37:18] | I told him I’d be his new bonnie, he could be my clyde. | 我告诉他我愿意跟他在一起 |
[37:24] | But he couldn’t get over losing Martha. | 但他却忘不掉玛莎 |
[37:27] | He was watching her tape when he killed himself. | 他自杀的时候在看玛莎的录像带 |
[37:37] | Some people get lucky with love, | 有些人能遇上真爱 |
[37:41] | Some people don’t. | 有些人则不能 |
[37:43] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[37:48] | How did you know about Martha’s plan? | 你是怎么知道玛莎的计划的 |
[37:53] | She called me up. | 她打电话给我 |
[37:57] | Said I was the only person she could really confide in. | 说我是唯一能信任的人 |
[38:01] | ’cause us two… | 因为我们俩 |
[38:06] | …we knew what it was like to be under his spell. | 都知道迷上他是什么感觉 |
[38:19] | Thank you so much for meeting me here. | 多谢你出来见我 |
[38:22] | I know it’s out of your way, | 我知道这里离你家很远 |
[38:24] | but I don’t want Ramon to find me. | 但我不想雷蒙找到我 |
[38:27] | Smells good, doesn’t it? | 闻起来不错吧 |
[38:30] | Deep dish place. | 那家餐厅 |
[38:33] | I’m guessing your problem has something to do with Ramon. | 我猜你的麻烦和雷蒙有关 |
[38:37] | He wants to get rid of me. | 他想除掉我 |
[38:39] | What, like kill you? | 什么 杀了你吗 |
[38:44] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么坏 |
[38:46] | Yes, he is. | 有的 |
[38:49] | Oh, Eugenia. | 尤金 |
[38:52] | We’ve done things. | 我们做了很多事 |
[38:56] | I just lost my way. | 我失去了方向 |
[39:00] | “We”? | “我们” |
[39:03] | I helped him steal and… | 我帮他偷东西 还有… |
[39:07] | do horrible, terrible things. | 很多很坏的事 |
[39:13] | You and him? | 你和他 |
[39:18] | So, uh… what, you live together? | 你们住一起吗 |
[39:25] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[39:43] | Can I touch it? | 我能碰吗 |
[39:48] | I have life insurance on him, | 我给他买了人寿保险 |
[39:50] | and I am giving the money to you and your son. | 受益人是你和你儿子 |
[39:54] | ’cause I want to make it right, what happened to you. | 因为我想弥补发生在你身上的事 |
[40:00] | Did he ever tell you you had beautiful hair? | 他有没有说过你的头发很美 |
[40:03] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[40:07] | Yeah, well, he, uh… he told me that. | 他这么说过我 |
[40:13] | You do have nice hair. | 你头发确实很美 |
[40:16] | Can you put the gun down? | 你能把枪放下吗 |
[40:20] | I can’t really stand it if you kill him. | 如果你杀了他 我会受不了的 |
[40:23] | ’cause maybe, if you don’t want him, then, uh… | 如果你不想要他 那… |
[40:25] | What? Eugenia! | 什么 尤金 |
[40:28] | He’s a bad person. | 他是坏人 |
[40:31] | He isn’t good enough for you. | 他配不上你 |
[40:35] | Well, he’s all there is. | 我只剩下他了 |
[40:37] | But what about hope? You said there would be someone nice. | 你说过的希望呢 是你说我们会遇上好人的 |
[40:40] | I’m sick of saying that! | 我受够那些话了 |
[40:43] | It’s bad enough to have… | 那些广告 歌曲 电视节目 |
[40:46] | every damn ad, song, tv show | 都骗你说每个人都能找到真爱 |
[40:49] | lying to you about how anybody can find true love. | 我已经受够这些谎话了 |
[40:53] | But I am so sick of lying to myself. | 我也受够了自欺欺人 |
[40:57] | Oh, Eugenia. | 尤金 |
[41:00] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃希望 |
[41:03] | Love could find you when you least expect it. | 爱情总是不期而遇 |
[41:06] | You could be sitting in the park one day, reading a book… | 也许某天你坐在公园里 看着书 |
[41:10] | ’cause I am so… damn… | 因为我太… |
[41:14] | …tired. | 太累了 |
[41:43] | 歌曲: “Alone” 歌手: Heart | |
[42:25] | 已结案 布拉·斯蒂夫 |