Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Tell mama I’m going to play. 告诉妈我玩去了
[00:33] You better be home before the streetlights come on, girl. 天黑前最好回家来 丫头
[00:41] Fireflies turn into fairies at the end of summer. 萤火虫在夏末会变成精灵
[00:44] Why fairies? 为什么
[00:46] ’cause, they do. 没有为什么
[00:49] You made that up. 你瞎说
[00:50] You never see fireflies in the winter, right? 你从没在冬天见过萤火虫吧
[00:53] In brooklyn, we never saw them ever. 我在布鲁克林的时候根本没见过萤火虫
[00:55] ’cause they turn into fairies, that’s why. 因为它们都变成精灵了
[00:57] Yeah? And go where? 是吗 然后去哪了
[01:00] Their castle in the sky, where nothing ever dies. 在它们在天上的城堡里并得到永生
[01:04] But not all fairies make it. 但不是所有的精灵都能到那里
[01:05] Why not? 为什么
[01:06] ’cause the trolls catch them. 巨怪会抓它们
[01:09] Where do the fireflies really go, Melanie? 萤火虫到底去哪里了 梅兰妮
[01:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:18] My brother said when summer ends, 我哥说到了夏末
[01:20] you won’t play with me anymore. 你就不会再和我玩了
[01:22] Why? 为什么
[01:23] ’cause you’re white, and I’m black. 因为你是白人 我是黑人
[01:26] But we’re best friends. 但我们是最好的朋友
[01:29] – Forever? – Forever and a day. -永远 -永远永远
[01:32] Maybe when summer ends, the fireflies go to heaven. 也许到了夏末 萤火虫都上天堂了
[01:35] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[02:19] Let’s get forensics in here, 叫法医过来
[02:21] see if they can pick anything up. 看他们能不能发现点什么
[02:23] – Lil. – Morning, boss. -阿莉 -早 老大
[02:25] What do you got? 什么情况
[02:26] Ever hear of a letter arriving 31 years too late? 听说过迟到31年的信吗
[02:29] Too late for what? 迟到什么
[02:31] Save the life of a young girl. 拯救一个小女孩的生命
[02:33] Former postman lived here? 住这里的人以前是邮递员
[02:34] Died last week. 上礼拜去世了
[02:36] Refused to deliver mail to blacks on his route back in ’75. 75年的时候拒绝在他负责的黑人区送信
[02:39] Welcome to the U.S.Postal Service. 这就是美国邮政
[02:41] His family found bags of mail stashed in the basement. 他的家人在地下室发现了这些信
[02:44] The inspector’s been sifting for hours. 警员已经筛查很久了
[02:46] This was in one of them. 这是其中一封
[02:49] From an eight-year-old girl, Melanie Campbell. 一个8岁小女孩儿梅兰妮·坎贝尔写的
[02:51] Went missing in ’75. 她在75年失踪
[02:53] Body never found. Presumed homicide. 尸体一直没有找到 推测已被谋杀
[02:55] Postcard’s addressed to her best friend, next door neighbor, 信是送给她最好的朋友 就住在她隔壁
[02:57] Cherise Pierce, black girl. Take a look. 雪妮丝·皮尔斯 黑人女孩 你看
[03:01] The trolls got me. 我被巨怪抓了
[03:03] Some kind of message? 是暗号吗
[03:05] It was postmarked the day Melanie disappeared. 邮戳上的日期是她失踪那天
[03:08] Cry for help. 应该是求助吧
[03:10] 31 years too late to save her. 过了31年 已经来不及救她了
[03:13] Maybe not too late to catch her killer. 但是还来得及抓住凶手
[03:47] Melanie Campbell, age eight. 梅兰妮·坎贝尔 8岁
[03:49] Abducted from her bedroom, night of october 23, 1975. 1975年10月23日晚上在自己的卧室被诱拐
[03:54] Her bloody ballet shshoe found in a nearby park. 附近的公园里发现了她染血的芭蕾舞鞋
[03:56] Tender-age search. 年纪这么小
[03:57] Lot of time, manpower on this one. 花了很多时间和人力去找她
[03:59] Body never recovered. 尸体一直没找到
[04:00] Theory was an intruder came in 猜测是有人
[04:02] through a broken basement window. 打破地下室窗户闯入
[04:03] A postcard was sent to her neighbor, Cherise Pierce. 当天有张明信片寄给她的邻居 雪妮丝·皮尔斯
[04:07] Never made it. 没有送到
[04:08] These kids were tight. 这两个孩子关系很好
[04:09] Best friends, hung out 24/7. 最好的朋友 成天在一起
[04:11] Not the only Pierce in here. 皮尔斯家可不止一个人
[04:12] Prime suspect at the time was Cherise’s 当时的头号嫌犯
[04:15] teenage brother, Terrell Pierce. 是皮尔斯的哥哥 特勒尔·皮尔斯
[04:17] Based on what? 为什么
[04:19] Kid had no record, straight-A student, Mr.Clean. 这孩子没案底 成绩又好 绝对清白
[04:23] Neighbor ID’d Terrell in the Campbells’ 那晚邻居在坎贝尔的院子里
[04:24] backyard, night of the abduction. 看到过特勒尔
[04:25] And these words “Saw that colored boy monkeying around on 目击者的话说”看到那个黑色杂种
[04:29] the side of their house.” 在他们房子周围转”
[04:30] That’s credible. 听着真可信
[04:32] Lifted a partial palm print from 坎贝尔家地下室窗户上
[04:33] the Campbells’ basement window. 找到一部分掌印
[04:34] No match to Terrell. 不属于特勒尔
[04:36] Didn’t stop them from interrogating him. 那也拦不住他们继续审问他
[04:38] Six times. 总共六次
[04:39] Parents were questioned, too, but dismissed as suspects. 父母也被问话 但作为嫌疑人被放走了
[04:42] ’cause once the black kid was ID’d, it was all about him. 因为一旦嫌犯是黑人 那肯定就是他干的了
[04:45] Brewerytown was lily-white back then. 布鲁威尔镇当时住的全是白人
[04:47] Pierces were the first black family to move in. 皮尔斯是第一家搬进去的黑人
[04:49] That some kind of excuse? 这算理由吗
[04:51] Not an excuse, the times. 不是理由 那时候就是这样
[04:52] Aka white flight. 白人大迁徙
[04:53] Families hightailing it to the burbs, 白人举家搬迁到郊区
[04:55] terrified that their property values would tank. 因为害怕自己的身家财产收到威胁
[04:58] One way to spin it. 都是借口
[05:00] At least one white family stayed. The Campbells. 至少坎贝尔一家选择留下来
[05:03] Families of missing kids do that, refuse to move. 有孩子失踪的家庭就会这样 不愿意搬家
[05:06] Yeah, waiting for their child to walk through the door. 是啊 等着他们的孩子回来
[05:09] Lily’s gonna talk to the parents. 莉莉会去和她家人谈谈
[05:12] You want to take Cherise and Terrell? 你想去找雪妮丝和特勒尔吗
[05:14] Sure. 好的
[05:23] Could be Terrell didn’t deserve any of this. 或许特勒尔不该遭到如此对待
[05:27] Neither did Melanie. 梅兰妮也是
[05:40] “The trolls got me.” “我被巨怪抓了”
[05:44] It was addressed to the girl next door, Cherise Pierce. 这是寄给隔壁女孩儿雪妮丝·皮尔斯的
[05:49] You think Melanie wrote that? 你觉得是梅兰妮写的吗
[05:50] Possibly. Could “the trolls” have meant something? 有可能 “巨怪”有什么特殊含义吗
[05:54] Melanie was always going on about 梅兰妮痴迷于那些关于
[05:56] fairies and trolls and fireflies. 精灵 巨怪还有萤火虫的故事
[05:58] Quite an imagination. 都是天马行空的幻想
[06:00] But it was just child’s talk. 只是孩子随口说着玩罢了
[06:02] Melanie did not write this. 这不是梅兰妮写的
[06:03] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[06:04] She just started the third grade, 她才上三年级
[06:06] and she didn’t know cursive. 怎么会写草书
[06:08] Of course Melanie wrote that. These are her words. 这当然是梅兰妮写的 这是她的口气
[06:11] But anyone who heard her playing would’ve known them. 任何听过她说话的人都模仿得出来
[06:13] Who wrote it, then? 那你说是谁写的
[06:14] Maybe the person who took her. 也许是抓她的人
[06:16] What kind of a monster would do a thing like that? 什么样的变态才会干出这种事
[06:19] That’s what I’m here to find out, Mrs.Campbell. 我来就是为了把他找出来 坎贝尔女士
[06:22] – So you’ll find Melanie, too? – Oh, Frances. -那你也会找到梅兰妮了 -够了 弗朗西丝
[06:24] She is alive. 她还活着
[06:28] It’s been 31 years. 已经过了31年
[06:29] I don’t care if it’s 131 years. 就算是131年我也不管
[06:33] Melanie is out there. 梅兰妮肯定还活着
[06:38] Can I walk you out? 我送你出去吧
[06:51] We are prisoners in this house because my wife believes 因为我妻子坚信我们的女儿有一天会回来
[06:55] our daughter’s gonna walk through that front door. 所以我们都被关在了这间房子里
[06:57] Just thought you should know we’re reopening the case. 我们又重新开始调查这个案子了
[06:59] All I want is to bury my child. 我只想让我的孩子入土为安
[07:03] I understand. 我明白
[07:07] Then bring her home. 那就把她带回来吧
[07:22] It was a lifetime ago. 那简直恍如隔世
[07:26] I barely remember that girl. 我都快记不起来那个女孩了
[07:27] You were best friends back when 你们在黑人和白人从不来往的时候
[07:29] blacks and whites didn’t exactly mix. 可是最好的朋友
[07:32] Take a look around. 看看周围
[07:33] Still don’t. 现在也一样
[07:35] I know you probably got an unfair shake in ’75. 我知道你75年的时候可能遭受了不公平的对待
[07:37] Probably? 可能
[07:39] Cops had me in the box for 16 hours at a time. 警察曾把我关在牢里整整16个小时
[07:42] That’s rough. 那真不好受
[07:43] Should’ve seen the ’50s and ’60s, you want to talk rough. 50年和60年那会儿才叫不好受
[07:47] You were ID’d in the girl’s yard the night she disappeared. 那女孩失踪当晚有人看见你在她家院子里
[07:50] By an old busybody who thought 根据一个觉得黑人
[07:52] blacks should go back to Africa. 应该滚回非洲的老事精的口供
[07:54] So that was a flat-out lie? 这么说他在撒谎
[07:56] Flat-out. 是的
[07:59] Talk about you and Melanie. 说说你和梅兰妮的事吧
[08:01] Like I said, it was long time ago. 我说了 时间太久记不起来了
[08:03] “The trolls” mean anyone in particular? “巨怪”有特殊含义吗
[08:07] Could be the difference between 这可关系到
[08:08] finding Melanie’s killer or not. 能否找到凶手
[08:12] Trolls were people we didn’t like. 巨怪是指我们不喜欢的人
[08:14] Go on. 继续
[08:15] We had codes for everything. 我们有许多暗号
[08:16] I’d say something like “Alvina lights a spark.” 比如我说”阿尔娜亮起了火花”
[08:20] “Alvina lights a spark?” “阿尔娜亮起了火花”
[08:22] Code for “I left a note on our clothesline.” 意思是”我留了张纸条在晒衣绳上”
[08:25] So who were the trolls? 那巨怪是指谁
[08:26] Almost everyone. 几乎所有人
[08:28] Our friendship wasn’t looked on too kindly. 大家都不爽我们的友谊
[08:30] By who? 比如呢
[08:31] The whole neighborhood had it out for us, from the start. 从一开始 全社区的人就都不爽我们
[08:35] Everyone except Melanie. 除了梅兰妮
[08:37] Leave…! 滚
[08:56] Get out of here, critters! 滚出去 臭虫
[08:57] Leave…! 滚
[09:06] What does “critters” mean, Terrell? “臭虫”是什么意思 特勒尔
[09:10] Dad told you to go inside, Cherise. 爸要你进屋去 雪妮丝
[09:14] “critters” means bugs and stuff. “臭虫”就是虫子
[09:20] Want to see my fireflies? 你想看我的萤火虫吗
[09:22] Are those…bugs? 这是虫子吗
[09:24] Their booties light up at night. 晚上它们会发光
[09:27] They do. Like magic. 真的 像魔法一样
[09:30] I mean, if you believe in that stuff. 如果你相信的话
[09:34] Quit talking to that girl! 别和她说话
[09:36] Go home, Melanie! 进屋去 梅兰妮
[09:37] You’re not the boss of me, Mr. Wilson! 你没权利管我 威尔森先生
[09:39] I told you to go home. Now! 我要你现在就进屋去
[09:43] Leave…! 滚
[09:53] My mom said you can come over after dinner. 我妈说晚饭后你可以来玩
[09:57] I live right here. 我就住在这里
[09:58] We can catch fireflies when it gets dark. 晚上我们可以一起去抓萤火虫
[10:02] See you later, alligator. 一会儿见 美洲鳄
[10:03] After awhile, crocodile. 一会儿见 鳄鱼
[10:08] Quite a welcoming committee. 这个欢迎可真”隆重”
[10:10] Courtesy of Hank Wilson, head of the civic club. 承蒙市民俱乐部会长汉克·威尔森的好意
[10:14] Civic club? More like a lynch mob. 市民俱乐部 听着倒像是流氓俱乐部
[10:17] Racists parading around as neighborhood associations. 种族歧视的游行简直像他们的社区活动一样
[10:20] Who was this bozo? 这个会长是什么人
[10:22] He owned the local hardware store. 他在镇上开了家五金店
[10:24] To him, the only thing worse than 对他来说 唯一比黑人更糟糕的
[10:26] us were whites who didn’t go along. 是不听话的白人
[10:28] Like Melanie. 比如梅兰妮
[10:33] Our friendship might have cost her her life. 也许她是因为我们的友谊而丢了性命
[10:50] It was our neighborhood, not theirs. 那是我们的社区 不是他们的
[10:53] Your family was there for 30 years, 你的家族在那里住了30年
[10:55] then, here come the coloreds. 然后黑人来了
[10:56] And to make matters worse, little Melanie Campbell 更糟的是 小梅兰妮·坎贝尔
[10:58] gets all buddy-buddy with the black girl. 还和他们成了好朋友
[11:00] Could make a die-hard racist like you blow a gasket. 你这种强硬的种族主义者可气坏了吧
[11:02] Whoa, hold on there. 说话小心点
[11:04] When Melanie disappeared, all the 梅兰妮失踪的时候
[11:05] white people got spooked, moved out. 所有的白人都吓坏了 搬走了
[11:08] Had to sell my house at a loss. 我不得不亏本卖了房子
[11:11] We were working people. 我们是工薪阶层
[11:12] House was all we had. 房子是我们的全部
[11:14] Beat up your own kid regular for looking at you funny. 没事就打自己的孩子
[11:16] What’s that got to do with anything? 和这有什么关系
[11:18] Maybe you let the fists fly with Melanie. 也许你也打了梅兰妮
[11:19] Lippy little kid must have pissed you off. 那个爱顶嘴的小姑娘肯定让你很生气
[11:21] I was working at the hardware 她失踪那晚
[11:22] store the night she disappeared. 我在店里工作
[11:24] We’ll check that. 我们会去查查的
[11:25] Go ahead, and while you’re at it, 去吧 你们查我的时候
[11:26] check out a guy by the name of Wes Floyd. 顺便查一个叫做韦斯·弗洛伊德的家伙
[11:29] Who’s he? 那是谁
[11:30] Real estate scumbag that was creeping 一个做房地产的混蛋
[11:32] around the neighborhood back then. 当时就是他到处吓唬社区里的人
[11:34] Tried to scare all the white folks into moving. 想让所有的白人都搬走
[11:36] Why? So he could clean up? 为什么 让自己可以大捞一笔
[11:38] Type like that would do anything for a buck. 那种人 为了钱什么都能做出来
[11:42] You hear about that break-in the other day? 你听说前几天那起入室抢劫了吗
[11:44] Right down the street. 就在街那头
[11:46] Thank goodness no one was hurt. 辛亏没人受伤
[11:47] Imagine what would happen if that family was home? 想像一下如果当时家里有人会怎样
[11:50] That’s terrified! 太可怕了
[11:51] Known fact– blacks move in, crime goes up. 事实就是 黑人一来 犯罪率就上升了
[11:55] 6 7 8 9 10 Six, seven, eight, nine, ten…
[11:58] Bad things happen to decent people. 坏事总发生在好人头上
[12:01] Well, we all know one another here. 我们很熟的
[12:03] Oh, for now, sure, but once the dam breaks, 现在当然是 可是头一开
[12:05] no stopping who comes in. 以后再来谁就说不好了
[12:07] You don’t want to be the last to leave, do you? 你可不想最后一个走吧
[12:09] I guess not, but… 不想 但是
[12:10] Place like Genessee Creek offers a safe 而像小溪镇这种地方
[12:12] environment for families like yours. 能给你的家庭提供一个安全的环境
[12:14] State-of-the-art kitchens. Big yard. A pool. 前卫的厨房 大院子还有游泳池
[12:19] This heat, a pool would be nice. 这么热 有个游泳池确实不错
[12:21] Don’t you fall for it, Frances! 弗朗西丝 别被他骗了
[12:25] Get out of here. 滚开
[12:26] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你在搞什么鬼
[12:29] Just doing business. 做生意而已
[12:31] Showing the nice lady the homes I have for sale. 给这位女士看看我卖的房子
[12:33] You’re trying to scare whites out of this neighborhood, 你想把社区里的白人都吓走
[12:36] but nobody here’s leaving. 没人会走的
[12:38] Except the spooks over there. 除了那家黑鬼
[12:40] It’s our neighborhood. 这是我们的社区
[12:43] Sure it is. 当然了
[12:48] My husband would never agree. 我丈夫不会同意的
[12:58] Neighborhood’s gonna tip one day soon, 他们早晚会走的
[13:00] and you’ll be the last white face around. 最后只会剩下你这一个白人
[13:02] Not if I can help it. 有我在就不会
[13:05] And if one bad thing happens to some nice little white kid? 如果某些白人小姑娘发生什么不测的话
[13:11] Won’t be up to you. 那可就由不得你了
[13:19] His houses in the suburbs weren’t selling worth squat. 他的房子都在郊区 根本不值钱
[13:23] Then Melanie disappears and he makes a killing. 梅兰妮失踪让他大赚一笔
[13:26] Neighborhood tipped in, like, eight seconds. 社区的人一下子都搬过去了
[13:29] Thanks for sharing. 谢谢你的故事
[13:31] Now get before I drop-kick you out of here. 自己滚出去吧
[13:38] Genessee Creek. 小溪镇
[13:41] It’s that tony subdivision over near Abington. 是阿宾顿旁边的那个小地方吗
[13:43] Lot of people made a killing off of white flight. 白人大迁徙的时候让很多人赚了大钱
[13:46] Sounds like this Wes Floyd guy was one of them. 看来这个韦斯·弗洛伊德是其中之一
[14:00] I see your real estate ads all over the place, Wes. 我到处都看得到你的房地产广告 韦斯
[14:03] Bus stops, billboards. 车站 广告牌
[14:05] I do well. 我是干得不错
[14:07] And to think, it all started with Genessee Creek, 你的第一桶金是从小溪镇来的吧
[14:09] and the abduction and murder of a little girl. 因为一个小女孩被绑架谋杀
[14:14] I’m a businessman, not a killer. 我是个商人 不是杀人犯
[14:16] You made out like a bandit after 梅兰妮·坎贝尔的失踪
[14:18] Melanie Campbell disappeared. 让你赚得满盆满钵
[14:19] Sold 12 homes in one week. 一周就卖出12间房子
[14:21] They say you make your own luck. 他们是你走运
[14:23] Maybe you made yours. 也许这个”运”是你自己造的
[14:26] The timing was fortuitous, so arrest me. 只是走运而已 抓我啊
[14:30] Already have a record, Wes. 你可是有案底的 韦斯
[14:32] Silly trespassing charges for putting 只是擅自进入别人的院子
[14:34] a few “sold” signs in people’s yards. 放上”待售”的牌子而已
[14:36] To make it look like people were moving when they weren’t. 让别人看着以为他们要搬走了
[14:38] Smashed a few windows, too. 还砸碎的几扇玻璃
[14:40] Made people think crime was going up. 让人们以为犯罪率越来越高了
[14:42] Scare them out of Brewerytown into your white suburb. 把人从布鲁威尔镇吓走 搬进你的白人小区
[14:46] It was business. 都是生意
[14:47] And it was the neighbors that 而且对梅兰妮有意见的不是我
[14:49] had it out for Melanie, not me. 是社区里的人
[14:50] Neighbors like who? 比如呢
[14:51] The kids on that block. 那个年轻人
[14:53] Saw the troubles myself at the bus stop. 我在车站亲眼看见的
[15:01] Fairies like sweet stuff. 精灵喜欢甜的东西
[15:03] Like honey? 比如蜂蜜
[15:04] What if we put some in a jar? 如果把它们放进罐子里会怎样
[15:07] Yeah, and if they like it… 如果它们喜欢的话
[15:09] First day of school and Melanie’s 第一天来学校
[15:10] already got a show-and-tell. 梅兰妮就带东西来做展示演讲了
[15:13] You gonna talk jive for us, huh? Dy-no-mite. 你准备来给我们讲段相声吗
[15:17] Shut up, Dale. 闭嘴 戴尔
[15:18] Come on, Mel, we don’t got to listen to him. 走吧 梅 我们不用理他
[15:20] What’d you say, darkie? 你说什么 黑妹
[15:22] Um…nothing. 没什么
[15:25] Then say you’re sorry. Or I’m gonna smack you. 那就说对不起 不然我揍你
[15:29] Like your daddy smacks you? 像你爸揍你一样吗
[15:34] Second thought… 我想了想
[15:36] Maybe Melanie should get in the first lick. 也许应该让梅兰妮动手
[15:38] – Hit her. – No. -打她 -不
[15:39] – Hit her. – Stop it! -打她 -住手
[15:41] – Hit her! – I said stop! -打她 -我让你住手
[15:47] Little bitch. 小贱人
[15:48] Come on. 走吧
[15:53] Stupid troll. 白痴巨怪
[16:02] Saw that kid picking on the little ones all the time. 总是看见那孩子欺负小孩
[16:05] You know his name? 知道他叫什么吗
[16:06] Dale Wilson. Hank Wilson’s son. 戴尔·威尔森 汉克·威尔森的儿子
[16:09] Runt-of-the-litter type. 小杂种一个
[16:10] Humiliated by a little girl. 还被一个小女孩羞辱了
[16:12] Infront of the other kids. 在其他孩子面前
[16:14] And if Dale was anything like his pops, not exactly the 如果戴尔和他爸一样
[16:17] forgiving and forgetting type. 那绝对是个记仇的主
[16:25] How’d it make you feel, Dale? 你是什么感觉 戴尔
[16:27] Getting popped by Melanie Campbell in front of everybody. 大庭广众下被梅兰妮·坎贝尔打
[16:30] Not long after, she goes missing. 之后不久她就失踪了
[16:32] I was just young, dumb. 我那会儿只是年轻不懂事
[16:34] Can’t argue there. 那倒是
[16:36] Held back twice. 那时被拘留了两次
[16:37] So? That don’t mean nothing. 那又怎么样
[16:38] Your old man was damn near burning 你老爸当年
[16:40] crosses on lawns back then. 就是个不规矩的人
[16:42] You telling me you didn’t get even? 你告诉我你没有去报复
[16:44] I’m not my father. 我和他不一样
[16:45] Sure acted like him at that bus stop. 在巴士站的表现和他可是一模一样
[16:48] And I felt bad about it. 所以我觉得很抱歉
[16:51] No one knew better than me what it’s like getting picked on 没人比我更能体会
[16:54] by someone twice your size. 被比你大几号的人欺负的感觉
[16:56] Oh, so you just let it pass, then? 所以你就让这事就这么过去了吗
[16:58] Let bygones be bygones? 既往不咎
[17:02] I went to Melanie’s house the next day. 我第二天去找梅兰妮了
[17:07] To even the score? 去揍她吗
[17:09] To apologize. 去道歉
[17:19] We can leave notes to each other here from now on. 我们以后可以在这里给对方留纸条
[17:23] Where no one’ll see ’em. 别人都看不到
[17:24] In the storm pipe? 放在水管后面
[17:25] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:27] Get away from us, Dale. 离我们远点 戴尔
[17:29] I’m sorry for what I did, okay? 那天的事我很抱歉
[17:31] Sorry to both of us? 给我们两个都道歉吗
[17:35] Now get down from there before you hurt yourself. 快下来 别摔着了
[17:41] Why are you crying? 你哭什么
[17:43] My mom took down the clothesline. 我妈把晾衣绳收起来了
[17:45] She said we can’t play together anymore. 她说我们不能再在一起玩了
[17:47] Her mom said they’re going to move, too. 她妈妈还说他们要搬走了
[17:51] Why? 为什么
[17:52] ’cause the neighbors don’t like 因为社区里的人
[17:53] fireflies and bugs and stuff. 不喜欢萤火虫什么的
[17:55] Who doesn’t? 谁不喜欢
[17:57] Them. 他们
[18:03] That isn’t about your fireflies. 那指的不是萤火虫
[18:05] It isn’t? 不是吗
[18:07] It’s about Cherise. 是在说雪妮丝
[18:10] She’s the critter, stupid. 臭虫说的是雪妮丝 傻子
[18:12] I’m a bug? 我是虫子
[18:14] No, not a bug. 不是虫子
[18:15] – A critter’s like… – Like what? -就像是 -是什么
[18:18] Like not us. 异类
[18:20] A critter’s like…not a person. 不是人的意思
[18:23] But I’m a person. 但我是人啊
[18:26] Look, you don’t see horses and 就像你从没见过
[18:27] chickens playing together, do you? 马和鸡一起玩一样
[18:28] I like horses and chickens. 我喜欢马和鸡
[18:30] But they don’t play together, do they? 但它们不会在一起玩 对吗
[18:40] That’s a hell of a thing to tell a kid. 跟孩子说这个有点残忍
[18:45] That’s the way the world was. 这个世界就是这样
[18:48] I was just the messenger. 我只是告诉他们而已
[18:49] Someone vandalized their house? 有人在他们的房子上涂鸦
[18:52] That’s, uh, the story, anyway. 据说是这样
[18:54] What, you disputing it, Dale? 你有别的看法吗 戴尔
[18:57] All I know… 我只知道
[18:58] Mrs.Campbell came into my dad’s hardware 坎贝尔女士去了我爸的店
[19:00] store asking about paint removers. 去买油漆清洗剂
[19:02] To get rid of the graffiti. So what? 为了擦掉涂鸦 怎么了
[19:05] So that was two days before her house got vandalized. 那可是在被涂鸦的两天前
[19:09] Are you saying Mrs.Campbell knew it was gonna happen? 你是说坎贝尔女士事先就知道会这样
[19:12] I’m saying she wrote those words herself. 我是说那些字是她自己写的
[19:23] Melanie and Cherise were best friends. 梅兰妮和雪妮丝是好朋友
[19:25] That’s right. 没错
[19:27] It concern you at all? 你们对此有困扰吗
[19:28] Your daughter hanging with a black girl? 你的女儿和一个黑人孩子玩
[19:30] No. Why are you asking? 没有 问这个干什么
[19:33] “Critter lovers. ” remember that? “臭虫爱好者” 还记得吗
[19:35] Someone spray-painted those words on our house. 有人写在我们房子上的
[19:39] Never reported it. Wonder why. 你们没有报警 为什么
[19:45] It was nothing, it was just a couple of pranksters. 又不是什么大事 有人恶作剧而已
[19:49] Why stir up more trouble? 为什么要小题大做
[19:51] We know about the visit to the hardware store, Mrs.Campbell. 我们知道你去五金店的事 坎贝尔女士
[19:53] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:55] Things were heating up. 事情变严重了
[19:56] You wanted to get out of the neighborhood. 你想搬出这个社区
[19:59] Get to Genessee Creek. 搬去小溪镇
[20:01] That’s why you vandalized your own home. 所以你涂了自己的房子
[20:08] People were so angry. Hank, all the rest. 大家都很愤怒 汉克和其他人
[20:13] I was afraid. 我很害怕
[20:14] Of what they’d do to you. 他们对你做了什么
[20:15] Not me. Melanie. 不是我 是梅兰妮
[20:16] There was so much hatred. Ugliness. 外面对她有意见的人太多了
[20:21] You wanted to shield her from all that. 你想保护她
[20:25] So I…told her not to play with Cherise anymore. 所以我让她别再和雪妮丝玩了
[20:33] That sometimes it’s best to stick with your own. 最好和白人小孩一起玩
[20:36] Aw, for god’s sake, Frances! 天啊 弗朗西丝
[20:38] You refused to leave. I didn’t have a choice. 你不愿意搬走 我也没办法
[20:40] They were decent, hard-working people just like us. 他们和我们一样都是勤勉的人
[20:45] I know. 我知道
[20:48] I was just trying to protect my little girl. 我只是想保护我的小女儿
[20:51] I had no idea what damage it would cause. 没想到会有什么后果
[20:58] Dale? 戴尔
[21:02] What happened? 怎么了
[21:03] It’s nothing. 没什么
[21:05] Who hit you? Tell me. 谁打你了 告诉我
[21:07] My dad. Heard about that “critter lover”. 我爸 听说了涂鸦的事情
[21:12] Said it’s my fault all the white people are moving out. 说是我害得大家都搬走了
[21:16] Crazy, huh, Mrs.C.? 难以置信吧 坎贝尔女士
[21:22] Be sure and get an ice pack from the school nurse. 记得去医务室拿个冰袋敷一下
[21:28] Alvina lights a spark. 阿尔娜亮起了火花
[21:32] Mel, you hear me? Alvina lights a spark. 梅 听见了吗 阿尔娜亮起了火花
[21:36] I’m not playing that anymore. It’s little kids’ stuff. 我不玩了 那都是小孩子的东西
[21:42] You don’t wanna see the fireflies? 你不想看萤火虫了吗
[21:46] No. 不了
[21:48] They’re gonna leave, turn to fairies. 它们要走了 变成精灵
[21:50] Fireflies aren’t fairies, okay? 萤火虫不是精灵好吗
[21:53] But you said… 但你说过
[21:54] And horses and chickens don’t play together. 马和鸡也不会一起玩
[21:56] You said we’d be friends forever. 你说过我们永远是好朋友
[21:59] No such thing as forever. 没有什么是永远的
[22:14] That night, my little girl was gone. 那晚 我的小女儿不见了
[22:22] I thought our child was in danger. 我以为我的孩子有危险
[22:28] And she was. 确实是
[22:32] Alvina lights a spark. 阿尔娜亮起了火花
[22:33] That meant Cherise left a note for Melanie. 意思是雪妮丝留了纸条给梅兰妮
[22:35] But the clothesline was down. 但晾衣绳已经拿走了
[22:38] So they were leaving them in the storm pipe, right? 所以纸条应该放在水管后面
[22:43] The note never turned up. 那张纸条一直没被发现
[22:49] Oh…that’s a reach. 有点高
[22:52] Need some leverage. 得找个垫脚的地方
[22:53] Same basement window the doer used in ’75. 75年的时候凶手也是从这个窗口进去的
[22:57] Lifted a partial palm print off of that ledge. 留下了一部分掌印
[23:02] Wasn’t a hand print on the ledge. 那根本不是掌印
[23:05] It was a foot. 是脚印
[23:19] Neighbor spotted you in the Campbells’ 梅兰妮失踪的那晚
[23:21] yard night Melanie disappeared. 有人看到你在她家的院子里
[23:23] Already told you… racist old bat made that up. 我说过了 他撒谎
[23:29] Got a print off that window ledge. 窗台上留下了一个印记
[23:32] From a heel. 脚印
[23:39] Tell me it’s not gonna match yours, Terrell. 不会刚好和你的吻合吧 特勒尔
[23:45] I didn’t hurt that white girl. 我没有伤害那个女孩
[23:47] I said…tell me it’s not gonna match yours. 我问你 到底是不是你的
[23:56] You made me a fool. 你骗了我
[23:58] I defended you to my boss, believed in you. 我在我长官面前维护你 我相信了你
[24:02] Maybe you shouldn’t have. 也许你错了
[24:13] What were you doing in her yard? 你在她院子里做什么
[24:15] Getting the note back for my sister. 把我妹留的纸条拿回来
[24:16] Then why not say that? 那你怎么不说
[24:18] A black boy in a white girl’s 白人小孩失踪那晚
[24:19] yard same night she goes missing? 有个黑人出现在她院子里
[24:21] No one’s going to believe me. 没有人会相信我的
[24:22] I would! 我会
[24:23] You’re the police. 你是警察
[24:25] I learned 31 years ago what that means. 我31年前就知道那意味着什么了
[24:27] Guilty till proven innocent. 有罪推论
[24:30] They treated me like I wasn’t even human. 他们根本不把我当人看
[24:33] Times change, Terrell. 时代变了 特勒尔
[24:35] Not so much. 也没变太多
[24:37] I just wanted to protect my little sister. 我只是想保护我妹妹
[24:42] I did what I had to do that night. 那晚我做了该做的事
[24:44] Go on. 接着说
[24:46] I told Cherise the truth. 我跟雪妮丝说了实话
[25:00] Heard about what went down at the bus stop today. 我听说了今天车站的事情
[25:03] Sorry. 真遗憾
[25:04] I left a note for her in the storm pipe. 我在水管后给她留了个纸条
[25:06] For Melanie? 给梅兰妮
[25:07] Maybe she’ll find it and want to be friends again? 也许她看到后会跟我重新做朋友
[25:11] Cherise… 雪妮丝
[25:15] She’s never going to be your friend. 她永远都不会是你的朋友
[25:17] You see, white people, they look 你瞧 在白人眼里
[25:19] at us, and they see ugliness. 我们都不是好人
[25:22] They do? 真的吗
[25:23] They don’t see how pretty you are, or how smart or how cool. 他们看不到你有多酷 多美 多聪明
[25:29] But I do. 但我看得到
[25:31] And you gotta see that, too. 你也应该看到
[25:33] Melanie thinks I’m cool. 梅兰妮觉得我很酷
[25:36] You can’t trust ’em. Not even Melanie. 你不能相信他们 即使是梅兰妮
[25:39] I can’t? 不能吗
[25:41] Emmett Till learned that the hard way. 艾米特·提尔的教训
[25:43] Who’s Emmett Till? 艾米特·提尔是谁
[25:44] Boy who whistled at a white girl. 他向一个白人女孩儿吹口哨
[25:47] After, these dudes dragged him out of bed 之后一帮人在晚上
[25:50] in the middle of the night, shot him. 把他从床上拖下来 开枪打死了
[25:53] He wasn’t even that much older than you. 他比你大不了多少
[25:55] Now I’m not trying to give you 我不是想吓唬你
[25:56] nightmares or nothin’, Cherise. 雪妮丝
[25:59] I’m just lookin’ out for my little sis. 我只是想保护你
[26:05] Will you get the note back for me? Please? 你能帮我把纸条拿回来吗 求你了
[26:12] Sure thing. 当然了
[26:17] Now to bed, okay? 你先睡 好吗
[26:25] Terrell? 特勒尔
[26:28] Asdid Emmett go to heaven? 艾米特去天堂了吗
[26:32] All kids go to heaven. 所有的孩子都会去天堂
[26:45] I never forgot the look in her eyes when I told her that. 我忘不了当时她的眼神
[26:48] She grew up faster than she should have. 远超过她应有的成熟
[26:50] Sounds like you both did. 你俩都是
[26:57] So…you got the note? 你把纸条拿回来了吗
[27:05] It was gone when I got there. 我去的时候纸条已经没了
[27:06] Gone? Who took it? 没了 谁拿走了
[27:10] I guess Melanie. 我猜是梅兰妮
[27:12] You tell Cherise that? 你告诉雪妮丝了吗
[27:15] Do you know what the note said? 你知道纸条上写了什么吗
[27:19] You gotta make this right, Terrell. 你要做正确的事 特勒尔
[27:21] By me. 对我
[27:24] Cherise just wanted her friend back. 雪妮丝只想让她的朋友回来
[27:26] What’d the note say? 纸条上写了什么
[27:29] Meet me in the woods…tonight. 今晚在树林等我
[27:41] So Melanie went into the woods that night. 这么说晚梅兰妮去了树林
[27:42] And so did Cherise. 还有雪妮丝
[27:52] Melanie wasn’t abducted from her bedroom. 梅兰妮不是在她卧室被绑架的
[27:54] She went to the woods that night. 她那晚去了树林
[27:56] The woods? 树林
[27:57] You asked her to meet you there, Cherise. 你要她在那里等你 雪妮丝
[27:58] In your note. 你的纸条是这么写的
[27:59] That’s ridiculous. 太扯了
[28:01] Alvina lights a spark. 阿尔娜亮起了火花
[28:03] Your secret code. Meant you left her a note. 那是你们的暗号 意思是你给她留了纸条
[28:06] Meet me in the woods tonight. 今晚在树林等我
[28:08] You were waiting for her there. 你当时在那里等她
[28:10] We were best friends. For forever and a day. 我们是好朋友 永远的好朋友
[28:14] But Melanie didn’t believe in forever anymore. 但梅兰妮已经不相信永远了
[28:16] The bus stop. She abandoned you. 她在车站甩了你
[28:18] Quite a betrayal. 背叛了你
[28:19] It was. 确实是
[28:20] What happened in the woods that night? 那晚在树林发生了什么
[28:22] I spent my whole life trying to forget. 我一生都试图忘掉
[28:24] But you couldn’t. 但你做不到
[28:28] We moved to an all black neighborhood, 我们搬去了一个黑人社区
[28:31] a world away from Brewerytown. 远离布鲁威尔镇
[28:33] And it just got easier to pretend like it never happened. 装作什么都没发生比较容易
[28:36] What never happened? 什么没发生
[28:39] I should have listened to Terrell. 我应该听特勒尔的
[28:41] Black and white, never meant to be. 黑人就不该和白人在一起
[28:43] And I have spent my entire life living like that. 我这辈子都是这么过来的
[28:45] Never trusting another white person. 永远不要相信白人
[28:49] We believed fireflies were fairies 我们相信萤火虫是精灵
[28:52] and friendships lasted forever. 友谊可以长存
[28:57] But we were wrong. 但我们都错了
[29:11] Look. Fairies. Last of the season. 你瞧 精灵 夏天最后一批
[29:15] Thought you didn’t believe in fairies. 我还以为你不相信有精灵
[29:17] I’m sorry I was mean to you at the bus stop. 对不起我在车站对你那么刻薄
[29:18] Why’d you do that? 你为什么要那样
[29:20] My mom said it was better to stick with your own. 我妈说最好不要和你玩
[29:22] Terrell said that, too. 特勒尔也这么说
[29:24] But I don’t want to stick with my own. 但我不想和其他人玩
[29:25] I want to be with you, Cherise. 我想和你玩 雪妮丝
[29:28] Me, too, Mel. 我也是 梅
[29:29] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[29:31] – Forever? – And a day. -永远吗 -永远永远
[29:42] Can’t keep away from that critter, can you? 你就是离不开那个臭虫 是吗
[29:44] What do you want, Dale? 干什么 戴尔
[29:46] I drive to this critter’s house 我开车去臭虫家想吓唬她
[29:47] to scare her, and what do I see? 你猜我看到了什么
[29:50] This one trying to sneak off. 看到你溜出来
[29:52] Thought you could get away, huh? 你以为你能跑得掉吗
[29:56] I got beat because my dad thinks I spray-painted your house. 我爸打了我 因为他以为是我在你家房子上涂鸦
[29:59] – Did you? – No. -是你吗 -当然不是
[30:01] And now the whole neighborhood’s gonna 现在社区里的人都要搬走了
[30:02] move out and he says it’s ’cause of me. 他说都是因为我
[30:08] He hates me. 他恨我
[30:11] You’re scaring us. 你吓到我们了
[30:13] None of this would’ve happened if you hadn’t moved here. 如果你没搬来 什么都不会发生
[30:15] I wanna go home. 我想回家
[30:18] Melanie, run! 梅兰妮 快跑
[30:28] I heard the gunshots, and I knew, and I did nothing. 我听到了枪响 但我什么都没做
[30:32] Just kept running. 只是一个劲地跑
[30:34] Anyone would have. 换谁都会这样
[30:37] It’s my fault we were in the woods. 是我让她去树林里的
[30:42] It’s my fault she died. 是我害死了她
[30:45] You weren’t the one with the gun. 开枪的不是你
[30:48] Every night I would dream about him 我每晚都梦到他
[30:51] coming into my room and taking me. 到我的房间来要带走我
[30:55] And then the dreams finally stopped. 然后这个噩梦终于结束了
[30:59] Until now. 直到现在
[31:01] The postcard. 因为那张明信片
[31:04] Just the other night I had a dream. 前几天我做了一个梦
[31:08] Melanie was with the fireflies. 梦到梅兰妮和萤火虫在一起
[31:11] In a better place. 在一个更好的地方
[31:14] Heaven. 天堂
[31:27] We got an eyewitness who saw you shoot Melanie. 我们有目击者说看到你开枪杀了梅兰妮
[31:30] That’s crazy. 怎么可能
[31:31] Is it? 不可能吗
[31:32] Cherise didn’t see me shoot nobody. 雪妮丝才没看到我开枪
[31:39] Never said it was Cherise, Dale. 我可没说是雪妮丝 戴尔
[31:43] You sent the postcard. 明信片是你寄的
[31:44] Insurance, to keep Cherise quiet. 为了让雪妮丝闭嘴
[31:46] Your old man beat the crap outta you. 你老爸把你揍得不轻
[31:48] You were lookin’ to get even. 你想报复
[31:49] You followed Cherise into the woods 那晚你跟着雪妮丝进了树林
[31:50] that night, with your father’s gun. 带着你老爸的枪
[31:57] I never meant to hurt… 我没想伤害任何人
[31:58] Oh, cut the bull! 别说废话了
[32:00] You shot at Cherise! 你冲雪妮丝开枪
[32:01] To scare her. 想吓唬她
[32:07] But then…she screamed… 但她开始尖叫
[32:12] and I thought…I thought I killed her. 我以为我杀了她
[32:17] And I panicked. 就慌了
[32:17] So, you had to kill Melanie, too– she was a witness. 所以你也得杀了梅兰妮 她是证人
[32:20] Point of no return. 走投无路了
[32:22] My dad beat me every night for that critter lover thing. 我老爸每晚都因为涂鸦的事打我
[32:29] If he found out about this… he’d kill me. 如果他知道了这事 肯定会杀了我
[32:34] So I did what I had to do. 所以我做了迫不得已的事
[32:38] What, Dale? 什么事 戴尔
[32:41] I put her in the car and drove…for hours. 我把她放进车里 一直开 开了好几个小时
[32:47] Till we got to the west virginia state line. 一直到西弗吉尼亚边界
[32:50] Then what happened? 然后呢
[32:51] Then I pulled off the road. 我把她放到路边
[32:55] It was dark and there was no one around. 当时很暗 周围没人
[33:02] Just us. 只有我们
[33:17] Stop. 站住
[33:19] Right here. 这里停下
[33:22] Why’d you have to be friends with that critter? 为什么你非要跟那个臭虫做朋友
[33:32] Why? 为什么
[33:33] I just want to go home. 我只想回家
[33:39] This is all your fault, you hear me. 这都是你的错 知道吗
[33:41] ’cause you had to be friends with her. 因为你跟她做朋友
[33:44] Please. 求你了
[33:47] Close your eyes. 闭上眼
[33:54] I want my mommy. 我想妈妈
[33:58] You can’t tell on me. 你不能告发我
[34:01] Please. 求求你
[34:03] Not anymore. 不能了
[34:11] And then I just…drove away. 之后我就开车走了
[34:31] No unidentified child murder victims 1975年西弗吉尼亚
[34:33] that age in West Virginia, 1975. 没有那个岁数无名儿童的谋杀记录
[34:37] Doesn’t make sense. 不可能啊
[34:39] Rural area. 那种郊区
[34:40] Animals could’ve carried her off. 也许是动物把她叼走了
[34:42] Or the body was never found. 或者尸体一直没被发现
[34:43] Interstate files are a joke. 州际公路报告一点用都没有
[34:45] No national database on missing kids back then. 那个时候也没有失踪儿童数据库
[34:48] Kid crossed state lines, easy to fall through the cracks. 穿越州界的小孩很容易被遗漏
[34:51] So even if the body was found, 这么说即使尸体被发现
[34:54] no way toconnect it to our missing Philly girl. 也没办法和费城的失踪女孩联系起来
[34:56] Needle in a haystack. 简直像是大海捞针
[34:58] Police report, West Virginia, october ’75. 75年西弗吉尼亚的警方报告
[35:01] State trooper found a girl just off route 1. 州警在一号公路发现一个女孩
[35:03] She was shot but alive. Head injury. 受了枪伤但是没死 头部受伤
[35:06] No memory of who she was or where she came from. 不记得自己的身份和家乡了
[35:09] Transported to the county hospital in critical condition. 伤势很重 转移到县医院进行抢救
[35:12] Then put in foster care. 之后被送到寄养家庭
[35:14] Melanie’s still alive? 梅兰妮还活着
[35:22] Excuse me? 打扰一下
[35:25] Are you Jennifer Robinson? 你是珍妮弗·罗宾森吗
[35:28] Philadelphia PD. 我们是费城警方
[35:32] You were a gunshot victim in ’75. 你在75年受过枪伤
[35:36] Ain’t you folks a little late to the party? 你们现在才来查有点晚了吧
[35:38] Hmy you don’t remember the shooting? 你不记得这事了吗
[35:40] Or where you’re from? 也不记得你从哪里来
[35:42] Couldn’t have been good, right? 挺好的 不是吗
[35:44] Family was probably the reason I was in those woods. 也许就是家人把我扔在那里的
[35:47] You’re wrong. 你错了
[35:49] Your mom and dad never stopped looking for you. 你父母一直在找你
[35:52] Never stopped hoping you’d walk through their door again. 一直期望着有一天你会回去
[35:57] Is that right. 是吗
[35:58] Their names are Norman and Frances Campbell. 他们叫诺曼·坎贝尔和弗朗西丝·坎贝尔
[36:00] Good people. 都是好人
[36:03] I don’t remember. Sorry. 抱歉 我不记得了
[36:08] They never forgot you, Melanie. 他们一直没忘记你 梅兰妮
[36:14] Is that my name? 那是我的名字吗
[36:16] And your best friend was a girl named Cherise. 你最好的朋友叫雪妮丝
[36:18] She was with you that night, in the woods. 她那晚和你一起在树林里
[36:23] A lot of people still waitin’… for you to come home. 很多人都在等着你回家
[36:29] I should get back to work. 我该回去工作了
[36:31] You and Cherise left notes for each other on the… 你和雪妮丝总是给对方留言 就放在…
[36:34] On the clothesline. 晾衣绳上
[36:37] You believed in fireflies and fairies. 你相信萤火虫就是精灵
[36:41] Please. Stop. 请不要再说了
[36:43] That’s why he brought you into the woods. 这就是为什么他把你带去树林里
[36:45] Because you were brave. 因为你很勇敢
[36:48] In a world that wasn’t. 在那样的世界里
[36:55] I remember…I wasn’t alone. In the woods. 我记得我不是一个人在树林里
[37:04] Because the fireflies were there… 因为那里有萤火虫
[37:07] Telling me heaven had to wait. 告诉我别急着去天堂
[37:11] ’cause I had to live. 要我活下去
[38:00] 歌曲: “Fleetwood Mac” 歌手: Landslide
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme