时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Shake it, baby. | 跳起来 宝贝儿 |
[00:13] | I just finished reading The Feminine Mystique, | 我刚读完《女性的奥秘》 |
[00:15] | and I don’t get it, Alison. I mean, | 但我不太明白 艾莉森 |
[00:17] | I’m not some kind of man-hater. | 我又不恨男人 |
[00:19] | Cause there’s so much to love. | 因为他们太值得”爱”了 |
[00:25] | I mean, I’m proud, being a housewife, | 作为一个家庭主妇 一个母亲 |
[00:28] | a mother. I don’t hate my life. | 我很自豪 我不讨厌我现在的生活 |
[00:30] | – Well, hating your life isn’t Betty’s point. – Then what is? | -作者不是想让你厌恶生活 -那是什么 |
[00:33] | Loving it. Do you love your life, Libby? | 热爱生活 你热爱自己的生活吗 莉比 |
[00:37] | Last chance, macho men. | 最后的机会 猛男们 |
[00:40] | If your keys aren’t in the bowl, I can’t pick’em! | 如果你的钥匙不在碗里 我可就抽不到它 |
[00:43] | Whoo! You heard my wife! | 你们都听见我老婆的话啦 |
[00:45] | Time to get real free and real naked! | 是时候好好放纵一下了 |
[00:49] | – Now that’s women’s lib for you. – What’s going on? | -那就是妇女解放 -什么意思 |
[00:52] | Carl didn’t tell you? | 卡尔没告诉你吗 |
[00:55] | It’s a key party. Everyone’s doing it. | 这是换妻派对 每人都要参加 |
[00:59] | Not everyone. | 我可不同意 |
[01:05] | Carl, let’s go. | 卡尔 我们走 |
[01:07] | – What? We just got here. – I want to go home. | -什么 我们才刚来 -我想回家了 |
[01:10] | Loosen up, Lib. Get yourself a drink. | 放松点 莉莉 去倒杯酒喝 |
[01:12] | You knew about this, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 是吧 |
[01:16] | I promised Joe I’d play. | 我答应了乔要参加的 |
[01:19] | It’s something he heard about when he was in California. | 这是他在加利福利亚学来的 |
[01:21] | We live in Pennsylvania. | 这里是宾夕法尼亚 |
[01:23] | It’s just a game, Lib. | 只是个游戏罢了 莉莉 |
[01:24] | When Joe got home, he left his wife for a 23-year-old stewardess. | 乔回家的时候 为了一个23岁的空姐抛弃了老婆 |
[01:31] | It’s not just a game. | 这可不是游戏 |
[01:35] | Take a cab, then. I’m staying. | 那你自己打车回去吧 我要留下来 |
[01:37] | God knows it’s been a frigid winter. | 外面可冷着呢 |
[01:39] | Let’s go, foxy ladies. You pick his keychain, | 来吧 性感女郎们 你们来抽钥匙 |
[01:42] | and he sticks his keys in your ignition. | 他们来让你爽 |
[01:48] | Who’s gonna kick things off? | 谁第一个来 |
[01:54] | I will. | 我 |
[01:57] | Libby? | 莉比 |
[01:59] | I said, I will. | 我说我先来 |
[02:15] | Who’s the lucky macho man? | 这个幸运的猛男是谁 |
[02:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[02:34] | – Mom! – I hate this part. | -妈 -我讨厌这种时候 |
[02:36] | Mom! Mommy! Mom! Oh! | 妈 妈 |
[02:41] | Young lady, you’re gonna have to step back. | 小姑娘 你不能进来 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:46] | That’s my mom! | 那是我妈 |
[02:50] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[02:53] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 对了 就这样 |
[02:55] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[03:01] | We’ll find the person who did this. | 我们会抓到凶手的 |
[03:05] | You will? | 真的吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:10] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:30] | 79年2月 莉比·布兰得利 | |
[03:47] | Got here fast as we could, Will. | 我们一接电话就赶来了 威尔 |
[03:49] | Missing my beauty sleep. Better be good. | 害我的美人觉都没睡成 最好是急事 |
[03:51] | Kids camping out, having some sort of Blair Witch scare fest. | 一帮年轻人在这里露营 探险 |
[03:56] | Making a movie? | 拍电影吗 |
[03:57] | Looking for a ghost. | 寻鬼 |
[03:58] | As in Casper the Friendly? | “鬼马小精灵”里那种吗 |
[04:00] | Libby Bradley. | 莉比·布兰得利 |
[04:02] | Found stabbed in tse woods, 1979. | 1979年被人刺死在这片树林里 |
[04:04] | Kids been calling the place haunted ever since. | 之后年轻人都说这里闹鬼 |
[04:07] | What’d they find? | 他们找到了什么 |
[04:08] | Ski jacket stuffed in a tree trunk. Doer must’ve dumped it. | 树干里发现了她的外套 应该是凶手丢下的 |
[04:11] | Amount of blood looks like a stabbing. | 上面看起来是被刺时留下的血迹 |
[04:14] | From 27 years ago. | 27年前的 |
[04:16] | Half mile from where we found her. | 就在她尸体半英里之外 |
[04:18] | A few hundred yards beyond our search area. | 离我们当时的搜索边界几百码而已 |
[04:20] | Called her daughter to ID it. | 我已经打电话叫她女儿来认了 |
[04:22] | You called a family member at 2:00 A.M. over a jacket? | 你凌晨2点打给别人就因为一件外套 |
[04:25] | She’s been calling me for 27 years. | 她这27年不停打给我 |
[04:28] | You worked the job back in ’79? | 79年是你负责这宗案子 |
[04:31] | And made a promise I couldn’t keep. | 还承诺了我做不到的事 |
[04:33] | Rookie mistake. | 新手错误 |
[04:36] | Will? | 威尔 |
[04:41] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[04:42] | Detectives Rush, Vera. | 这是拉什和维拉探员 |
[04:46] | You found something? | 你找到新线索了吗 |
[04:48] | Ski jacket. Thinking it might be your mom’s. | 滑雪衫 可能是你母亲的 |
[04:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:56] | You recognize it? | 你认出来了吗 |
[04:59] | She used to call it her bumblebee jacket | 她以前管它叫大黄蜂 |
[05:00] | because of the black stripe. | 因为上面有黑色条纹 |
[05:05] | Found this in the pocket. Car keys. | 在口袋里找到这把车钥匙 |
[05:09] | – That doesn’t make sense. – What doesn’t? | -没道理啊 -什么 |
[05:12] | – Those car keys couldn’t be hers. – Why not? | -这肯定不是她的钥匙 -为什么 |
[05:15] | Because my mother didn’t know how to drive. | 因为我妈不会开车 |
[05:53] | Blood on the jacket’s O-positive, same as Libby Bradley’s. | 衣服上的血迹是莉比·布兰得利的 |
[05:57] | Best theory back in ’79 was a mugging gone wrong. | 当时我们的推断是抢劫升级为杀人 |
[06:00] | Lots of transients in those woods back then. | 当时那片树林里有许多流浪汉 |
[06:02] | – No signs of sexual assault? – Nope. | -没有性侵的迹象吗 -没有 |
[06:04] | Always wondered why she wasn’t dressed for the cold. | 我当时一直在想 那么冷的天 |
[06:07] | Dead of winter. | 她怎么没穿外套 |
[06:08] | Doer must have lifted her jacket. | 肯定是凶手拿走了 |
[06:09] | – Never found the murder weapon? – Never ID’d it. | -没有找到凶器吗 -没有 |
[06:12] | Puncture wound to the left lung. Drowned in her own blood. | 左肺被刺伤 血流进肺里窒息而死 |
[06:16] | Husband Carl and daughter Helen were the last to see her | 老公卡尔和女儿海伦是最后见到她的人 |
[06:18] | before they left for work, school. | 分别在他们上班和上学之前 |
[06:20] | Estimated time of death: 2:00 P.M. | 死亡时间是中午两点 |
[06:22] | Carl was at work all day. Alibi checked out. | 卡尔一直都在公司 有不在场证明 |
[06:26] | Real stand-up people. | 他是个正直的人 |
[06:28] | Every year, Helen sends me a card on her mother’s birthday. | 每年海伦都会在她母亲生日时寄卡片给我 |
[06:32] | Not this year. | 但今年没有 |
[06:35] | It’s tough to hold on, keep believing. | 坚持信念是件不容易的事情 |
[06:39] | I never forgot. | 我从没忘记 |
[06:42] | Checked with the manufacturer. | 和制造商联系过了 |
[06:44] | Key was for a ’75 Cadillac Eldorado. | 是75年产的凯迪拉克埃尔多拉多 |
[06:50] | Transients don’t drive Cadillacs. | 流浪汉可开不起凯迪拉克 |
[06:52] | Doer was close to home, same social circle. | 凶手一定是同个圈子里的人 离家很近 |
[06:55] | Let’s talk to the husband. | 去找她丈夫谈谈 |
[06:57] | Oh, and, uh, boss needs you. | 老大找你 |
[07:07] | Scotty. ADA Thomas. | 史考特 这位是助理地检官汤玛斯 |
[07:11] | Heard you on the stand a few months back. Impressive. | 几个月前在庭上见过你 印象深刻 |
[07:14] | Thanks. So what’s up? | 谢谢 有什么事吗 |
[07:17] | My sole witness | 我所负责的 |
[07:18] | in the Fitzpatrick molestation trial committed suicide. | 菲茨帕特里克一案的唯一证人自杀了 |
[07:22] | You talking about Jimmy Donohue? | 你是说吉米·多诺吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah. You know him? | 是的 你认识他吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, old neighborhood. When’d it happen? | 以前的邻居 什么时候的事 |
[07:29] | Last night. He hung himself. | 昨晚 上吊自杀 |
[07:33] | You knew the guy. Sorry. Don’t pull punches. | 既然你认识他 那我就直话直说了 |
[07:36] | Don’t need to. | 说吧 |
[07:38] | Bottom line, Scott, is Fitzpatrick’s gonna walk. | 如果没有别人站出来指证他的话 |
[07:40] | No else is willing to come forward. | 菲茨帕特里克就会被释放 |
[07:42] | Unless your brother does. | 除非你哥站出来 |
[07:46] | Already talked to him. No dice. | 已经和他谈过了 没用 |
[07:48] | It’s tough when it’s family. | 说服家人总是难一点 |
[07:50] | Your meaning? | 什么意思 |
[07:51] | Seen you on the stand, detective, working that magic. | 我见识过你在庭上的表现 探员 你可以的 |
[07:54] | Ain’t my brother’s keeper. | 我又管不了他 |
[07:56] | But you are a cop, right? | 但你是警察 不是吗 |
[08:03] | You know where you can reach me. | 有消息就联系我 |
[08:05] | Sure, Alex. | 当然 爱丽克斯 |
[08:19] | We have new evidence in your wife’s murder, Carl. | 我们有你妻子一案的新线索 卡尔 |
[08:21] | New evidence. Like what? | 什么新线索 |
[08:24] | Kids out in the woods found her ski jacket. | 有孩子在树林里发现了她的滑雪衫 |
[08:27] | Keys in the pocket. | 口袋里找到了这把钥匙 |
[08:29] | For a Cadillac. | 属于一辆凯迪拉克 |
[08:30] | Wondering if you might know something about it. | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[08:34] | Well, I, uh… | 我… |
[08:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:40] | Your daughter wants answers. I assume you do, too. | 你女儿想抓到凶手 我相信你也是 |
[08:43] | You have to understand, it was the ’70s. | 你得理解 那是70年代 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | We didn’t always behave like that. We had families. | 我们并不常那样 我们都有家庭 |
[08:52] | We were decent people. | 都是正派人 |
[08:54] | Talk about the keychain. | 说说钥匙的事吧 |
[08:57] | Libby picked it. | 是莉比抽到的 |
[08:59] | What do you mean, picked it? | 什么叫抽到 |
[09:03] | At a key party. | 在一个换妻派对 |
[09:06] | Who’s the lucky macho man? | 这个幸运的猛男是谁 |
[09:10] | I guess that’d be me. | 应该是我 |
[09:15] | Man of the house goes home with the foxiest lady at the party! | 最性感的女人抽到了男主人 |
[09:21] | Don’t let me get in the way, honey bunny. | 千万别想我 亲爱的 |
[09:24] | You pick now, hot pants. | 该你抽了 美人 |
[09:26] | I want to know who’s grooving in our pad tonight. | 我想知道谁今晚会和你在一起 |
[09:29] | You sure about this, Libby? | 你确定吗 莉比 |
[09:30] | I-I think so. I don’t know. | 应该吧 我也不知道 |
[09:34] | Those are mine! Those are mine. | 这是我的 我的 |
[09:37] | You be easy on my wife, macho man. | 对我老婆好一点 猛男 |
[09:40] | Think you mean your second wife. | 你是说你的第二任老婆吧 |
[09:44] | I’ll just get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[09:52] | Hey, I thought you were in bed. | 我还以为你睡了 |
[09:53] | It’s hard to sleep in Studio 54. | 这么吵我睡不着 |
[09:57] | – Hi, Mrs. Bradley. – Hi, Jed. | -布兰得利女士你好 -你好 杰德 |
[10:02] | Ready if you are. | 可以走了吗 |
[10:04] | Night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[10:12] | So… | 所以 |
[10:14] | Libby and Bill left together. | 那晚莉比跟比尔走了 |
[10:16] | And two months later, she’s dead with his keys in her pocket. | 两个月之后她死了 口袋里装着他的钥匙 |
[10:22] | I started this. | 一切因我而起 |
[10:24] | Taking her to that key party. | 都怪我带她去那个换妻派对 |
[10:26] | Maybe Bill finished it. | 也许因比尔而终 |
[10:41] | – Bill Huxley? – Son of a bitch! | -比尔·赫克利斯 -妈的 |
[10:44] | Detectives Rush, Vera. | 我是拉什探员 这位是维拉探员 |
[10:46] | This is a members-only establishment. | 这里只有会员才能进来 |
[10:48] | So is police headquarters. How about we chat down there instead? | 警察局也是 要不我们去那里谈 |
[10:53] | I’ll catch up on the next hole. | 你们在下一洞等我 |
[10:55] | You remember Libby Bradley, stabbed in ’79? | 你还记得79年被人刺伤身亡的莉比·布兰得利吗 |
[10:59] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那都多久以前的事 |
[11:00] | Maybe for you. | 对你来说也许是 |
[11:02] | For some, still feels like yesterday. | 对某些人来说 仍像发生在昨天 |
[11:04] | Something going on between you two? | 你俩有点什么吗 |
[11:05] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[11:07] | We just knew each other from the neighborhood. | 我们只是邻居而已 |
[11:10] | What about that key party? | 那换妻派对呢 |
[11:12] | – Oh, that. – Yeah, that. | -那个啊 -就是那个 |
[11:14] | – It was one night. – Really? | -只是一夜风流而已 -真的吗 |
[11:16] | Then why were your car keys in her pocket the night she died? | 那为什么她死的那晚 口袋里有你的车钥匙 |
[11:20] | Maybe sitting in a cell for a few hours will jog that memory. | 也许让你去监狱蹲一会儿 你就想起来了 |
[11:26] | She had my keys because it wasn’t just a one-night stand. | 她有我的钥匙是因为我跟她不是一夜情而已 |
[11:29] | Go on. | 继续 |
[11:32] | We had something special. | 我们有着特殊的共鸣 |
[11:37] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没干过这种事 |
[11:40] | Don’t tell anybody, but neither have I. | 别告诉别人 我其实也没有 |
[11:46] | Well, I guess we should just, you know, what Joe said. | 那就照着乔说的做 |
[11:51] | Take off our clothes. | 先脱衣服 |
[11:53] | Right, right, okay. | 对 对 好吧 |
[12:23] | Wow, you look… | 瞧你 |
[12:25] | You have a nice body. | 身材真好 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | What’s wrong? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[12:52] | I’ve been with Carl since was I was 18. | 我18岁就和卡尔在一起了 |
[12:55] | He’s the only man I’ve, I’ve ever… been with. | 生命中只有过他一个男人 |
[12:59] | When everybody else was going to Woodstock, | 当大家都跑去参加音乐节 |
[13:00] | the whole sexual revolution thing, | 喊着性爱革命的时候 |
[13:03] | we were raising families. | 我们已经在养家糊口了 |
[13:05] | I got pregnant when I was 20. | 我20岁怀孕 |
[13:06] | Yeah, same as Alison. Well, 21. | 艾莉森也差不多 21岁吧 |
[13:09] | Carl and I were just kids when we met, I mean… | 当初遇到卡尔的时候 我们都还是孩子 |
[13:12] | We don’t even have anything in common anymore. | 现在我和他都没有什么共同话题了 |
[13:15] | Maybe that’s why he cheats on me. | 也许这就是他出轨的原因 |
[13:20] | Alison and I haven’t had sex in over two and a half years. | 艾莉森和我已经两年半没有做爱了 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. I’m telling you things you don’t want to hear. | 抱歉 你肯定不想听这些 |
[13:28] | No, no, it’s just I-I didn’t know that, that other people… | 不 我只是没想到有人和我同命相连 |
[13:35] | – Bill? – Yes, Libby. | -比尔 -莉比 |
[13:39] | You ever feel like we missed out on things? | 你有没有觉得过我们错过了些什么 |
[13:44] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在补还来得及 |
[14:03] | So how’d your wife feel about your newfound soulmate? | 你妻子对你新认识的灵魂伴侣有何感想 |
[14:07] | What the hell am I protecting her for? | 我还护着她做什么 |
[14:09] | We’re divorced 25 years. | 都离婚25年了 |
[14:12] | After that key party, | 那个换妻派对之后 |
[14:14] | Alison took the angry, cynical thing to a whole new level. | 艾莉森的脾气变得更加暴躁 |
[14:18] | She became downright hostile. | 完全把我当敌人 |
[14:20] | That Cadillac was the family car. Alison drove it mostly. | 凯迪拉克是家里的车 基本都是艾莉森在开 |
[14:24] | So the happy face keychain? | 那个笑脸的钥匙呢 |
[14:27] | Wasn’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[14:29] | It was hers. | 是她的 |
[14:40] | Alison Huxley? | 艾莉森·赫克利斯 |
[14:43] | You’re new here. | 你们是新来的 |
[14:45] | I know just the class to open up your chakras. | 我知道有门课可以打开你们的轮穴 |
[14:47] | My chakras can wait. | 我的轮穴可以晚点再说 |
[14:49] | We’re here about Libby Bradley. | 我们是来问关于莉比·布兰得利的事 |
[14:52] | Oh, real tragedy, that. | 那真是个悲剧 |
[14:54] | It threw all of us into a tailspin. | 震惊了我们所有人 |
[14:57] | On the bright side, | 往好处想 |
[14:58] | it put an end to her affair with your husband. | 至少是结束了她和你丈夫的外遇 |
[15:02] | I wasn’t happy Libby was banging my husband, | 我是不爽她和我老公有一腿 |
[15:05] | but somebody had to do it, right? | 但总得有人和他睡啊 |
[15:07] | So… you knew about the affair? | 这么说 你知道外遇的事 |
[15:09] | Maybe you helped bring it to a close. | 也许你因此而杀了她 |
[15:11] | I was too blitzed to get out of bed in the morning, | 我每天醉得早上都起不来 |
[15:14] | never mind murder. | 更别提杀人了 |
[15:16] | Bill said you were pretty angry. | 比尔说你很生气 |
[15:17] | Oh, and Bill’s still an idiot. | 他是个白痴 |
[15:19] | I wasn’t angry. I was depressed. | 我不生气 我是绝望 |
[15:22] | I was popping “Mother’s Little Helpers” by the fistful. | 我那时吃安定吃得很凶 |
[15:25] | – Self-medicating. – Bingo. | -自我治疗 -没错 |
[15:27] | No one ever talked about depression back then. | 那会儿没有抑郁这么一说 |
[15:30] | We were just bored housewives. | 我们只是被当成无聊的家庭主妇而已 |
[15:32] | So, why’d Libby have your car keys? | 那么为什么你的车钥匙在莉比身上 |
[15:35] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[15:36] | I wasn’t the one driving that boat. | 那车又不是我在开 |
[15:44] | You are a stone fox. | 你真是美呆了 |
[15:47] | Think we can sneak out of here? | 我们能先溜走吗 |
[15:49] | Okay. Julie and I have an announcement to make. | 我和朱莉有件事要向大家宣布 |
[15:52] | – Hot stuff? – You say it, | -亲爱的 -你来说吧 |
[15:54] | Joey baby, you’re so dynamite with words. | 宝贝 你说话比较激动人心 |
[15:57] | The key party was, like, the coolest, | 换妻派对 |
[16:00] | most far out thing that ever happened to us. | 是我们经历过最酷的事情 |
[16:03] | – Right on. – We don’t need a game to do what comes naturally. | -没错 -我们不需要总用游戏来实现 |
[16:07] | We decided to have an open marriage. | 我们决定拥有一个开放式的婚姻 |
[16:12] | Pigs in a blanket? Anyone? | 香肠面包 谁要吃 |
[16:14] | They’re from a box. My mom’s specialty. | 这可是我妈的绝活 |
[16:16] | Helen, please. | 海伦 拜托 |
[16:20] | We’re totally into it and we think you guys should be, too. | 我们是认真的 建议你们也考虑一下 |
[16:23] | Our egos are liberated from our fear of our own ID. | 我们应该把自我从恐惧中释放出来 |
[16:29] | What the hell are you people talking about? | 你们到底想说什么 |
[16:31] | Means Mr.Puka Beads here | 意思是这位猛男 |
[16:32] | gets to dip his fondue fork in all our pots. | 想把我们都上个遍 |
[16:35] | Jed, pour me another. | 杰德 再给我倒一杯 |
[16:38] | Wow, Mom, you actually remember my name. | 妈 你居然还记得我名字 |
[16:41] | Well, that’s one way to put it, Alison. | 你可以这么说 艾莉森 |
[16:43] | But yeah, sure. I can dig it. | 不过我确实这么想 |
[16:46] | Maybe we should give it a try. | 也许我们应该试试 |
[16:47] | How ’bout you ease up on those martinis? | 你还是少喝点吧 |
[16:49] | How about we quit pretending like our marriages mean anything? | 我们还是别假装恩爱夫妻了 |
[16:52] | That’s the attitude I’m talking about. | 我喜欢你这想法 |
[16:56] | You know, maybe I have had a little too much to drink. | 我觉得我确实喝的有点多 |
[16:59] | I should go. I’m really not feeling too hot. | 我该走了 感觉有点不舒服 |
[17:02] | You look fine to me. | 我看你还挺好的 |
[17:03] | Way too hot for a fifth grade teacher. | 依然是个火辣的小学老师 |
[17:06] | Why don’t you stick around? | 不如再留下来玩会儿 |
[17:07] | Oh, I think I’ll be fine once I’ve had a good night’s sleep. | 我好好睡一觉应该就没事了 |
[17:10] | Hey, Jed, why don’t you give her a ride home, buddy, would you? | 杰德 你去送她回家吧 |
[17:20] | More cheese for the rest of us. | 剩下的人可以多吃点了 |
[17:22] | Last time I saw those keys– | 那是我最后一次看到那把钥匙 |
[17:24] | the night my hubby recruited our son to help with his affair. | 我那亲爱的让我们的儿子去帮他搞外遇 |
[17:28] | Help with his affair? | 搞外遇 |
[17:29] | The whole I’m-not-feeling- well routine | 那个”我不舒服先走”的借口 |
[17:31] | was a ruse for them to meet while the rest of us got hammered. | 是他俩在我们其他人喝醉时幽会的暗号 |
[17:34] | Jed was their personal chauffeur. | 杰德是他们的专职司机 |
[17:36] | – You’re kidding. – Wish I were. My son was an innoct bystander. | -开玩笑吧 -我也希望 但我儿子是无辜的 |
[17:41] | How’d you find out about this arrangement? | 这你是怎么知道的 |
[17:43] | Well, I was drugged, not brain-dead. | 我虽然迷糊 但我可不傻 |
[17:46] | Ask Jed. His memory was a lot better than mine. | 不信去问杰德 他记性比我好 |
[17:56] | Chauffeuring your father’s mistress, | 载你父亲的外遇对象 |
[17:58] | not exactly an ideal childhood. | 这可不是个美好的童年 |
[18:00] | Whose was? | 谁的童年幸福呢 |
[18:02] | Got a point there. | 你说得对 |
[18:04] | Still, not many fathers | 但还是很少有父亲 |
[18:06] | asking their kids to get involved like that. | 会让儿子参与到这种事情中来 |
[18:09] | Make you upset? | 让你伤心了吗 |
[18:11] | Your dad running around like that? | 你父亲做这种事 |
[18:16] | I was a lonely kid, | 我是个孤独的孩子 |
[18:18] | sort of caught in nowhere land. | 身边没有一个可以说话的人 |
[18:20] | – Meaning? – I was happy to do it. | -什么意思 -我很高兴他让我出力 |
[18:23] | Because I got something out of it, too. | 因为我也从中得益 |
[18:25] | – What’s that? – A friend. | -得到什么 -一个朋友 |
[18:34] | You know, Mrs. Bradley… | 布兰得利老师 |
[18:36] | Libby. Please, I’m not that ancient. | 叫我莉比就好 我还没那么老 |
[18:38] | You were, like, my favorite teacher in fifth grade. | 你是我最喜欢的小学老师 |
[18:41] | All that stuff you taught us about astronomy? | 所有你教我们的天文学知识 |
[18:43] | I’m, I’m totally into it now. | 我现在依然很着迷 |
[18:45] | Well, that’s nice, Jed. | 那真好 杰德 |
[18:47] | There’s so much going on out there. | 外面发生着那么多事 |
[18:49] | The universe is expanding. Here it’s just… | 宇宙在扩张 而这里 |
[18:55] | it’s always the same. | 却始终不变 |
[18:57] | Ah, here’s not that bad. | 这里也没那么糟 |
[18:59] | Yeah. It kind of is. | 有的 |
[19:03] | You’ve got your whole life ahead of you. | 你的大好前程在等着你 |
[19:05] | You can do anything that you want. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[19:09] | Just don’t wait until it’s too late. | 只是别等到一切都为时已晚 |
[19:13] | Like you did? | 像你一样吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[19:23] | There’s an eclipse coming. | 日蚀马上要来了 |
[19:26] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[19:27] | They say it’s like once-in-a-lifetime. | 他们说这是百年一遇的 |
[19:30] | Ah, true. It is beautiful. | 没错 会很美 |
[19:31] | But you can’t even look at them. You’ll go blind. | 但你甚至都不能看它 会瞎的 |
[19:35] | You can with a pinhole camera. | 可以用小孔照相机来看 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah, you showed us in class. Mine fell apart. | 对 你在课上给我们展示过 我的坏掉了 |
[19:43] | How about I help you make a new one? | 我帮你做一个新的吧 |
[19:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Um, and I can teach you to drive if you want. | 那我就教你开车吧 |
[20:00] | About time I learned. | 我也是该学学了 |
[20:02] | Oh, here, um, take your own set. | 这副给你吧 |
[20:06] | – You planning to walk home? – Oh, no, I… | -那你走回去吗 -不 我 |
[20:09] | I got a spare. | 我还有备用的 |
[20:13] | – Um, you know, Mrs. Bradley… – Libby. | -还有 布兰得利老师 -是莉比 |
[20:18] | I know about you and my dad. | 我知道你和我爸的事 |
[20:21] | – Jed. – No, no, it’s cool. | -杰德 -没关系的 |
[20:23] | Really, because he and my mom don’t really talk. | 因为他和我妈都不怎么说话了 |
[20:29] | Your dad’s a special kind of guy. | 你爸爸很特别 |
[20:32] | Once-in-a-lifetime? | 百年一遇的那种人吗 |
[20:39] | See you soon, Jed. | 再见 杰德 |
[20:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:48] | Once a week, I’d take her driving | 我每周教她开车一次 |
[20:50] | and we’d talk about astronomy. | 每次都会聊天文 |
[20:52] | Got close. | 越来越亲密 |
[20:53] | Jed. Libby ever mention someone she might have been afraid of? | 杰德 莉比有没有提过她害怕什么人呢 |
[20:58] | You know, a few times after our lessons, | 好几次我教完之后 |
[21:02] | I’d drop her at her house and he’d be waiting. | 送她到家 那个男人都会在等她 |
[21:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:08] | Joe Livingston. | 乔·利文斯顿 |
[21:10] | Dr. Free Love was hot for Libby? | 他对莉比有意思吗 |
[21:12] | Seemed that way. Always there when Mr. Bradley wasn’t around. | 看起来是 布兰得利先生不在的时候总看到他 |
[21:16] | Never thought to mention that back in ’79? | 79年的时候怎么不说这事 |
[21:20] | Everyone said it was a homeless person. | 大家都说是流浪汉干的 |
[21:27] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[21:40] | Scotty. | 史考特 |
[21:43] | Since when do you smoke? | 你什么时候开始抽烟了 |
[21:48] | Bad habit. | 坏习惯 |
[21:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[21:52] | Something came up. | 出事了 |
[21:55] | – Something like what? – With that Coach Fitzpatrick thing. | -什么事 -关于菲茨帕特里克教练的事 |
[21:59] | – What the hell is wrong with you, Scotty? – Just listen. | -你有病吗 史考特 -听我说 |
[22:00] | No. No. I told you I’ve got nothing to do… | 不 我说过了不关我事 |
[22:01] | Jimmy Donohue killed himself. | 吉米·多诺自杀了 |
[22:05] | What? | 什么 |
[22:09] | You gotta tell them, Mike. | 你得站出来 麦克 |
[22:12] | I’m going inside. | 我进去了 |
[22:13] | Hey, you’re on the same road as Jimmy unless you say something. | 如果你不说的话 下场会和吉米一样 |
[22:15] | Get off of me. | 别碰我 |
[22:20] | – I know what happened. – You shut up. | -我知道发生了什么 -闭嘴 |
[22:22] | – You didn’t come home. So I went to the gym. – Shut up! | -你没回家 所以我去体育馆找你 -闭嘴 |
[22:27] | You always came home at 6:00, so I went to find you. | 你总是6点准时回家的 所以我去找你 |
[22:29] | Swear to God, you don’t shut your mouth… | 我发誓如果你不闭嘴的话 |
[22:30] | – I saw you in his office. – You don’t know what you saw. | -我看见你在他办公室 -你不懂 |
[22:32] | – I saw what he was doing! – Shut up! | -我知道他做了什么 -闭嘴 |
[22:35] | – I saw what Coach Fitz was doing to you. – Shut up! | -我看到教练对你做的事了 -闭嘴 |
[22:39] | I never told no one. | 我从没告诉任何人 |
[22:41] | I… | 我 |
[22:43] | I let you down, Mike. | 我辜负了你 麦克 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:05] | – Heard you were a free love swinger-type, Joe. – Still am. | -听说了你的风流韵事 乔 -现在依然风流 |
[23:09] | Also heard you were trying | 还听说 |
[23:10] | to get in Libby Bradley’s bell bottoms. | 你在打莉比·布兰得利的主意 |
[23:12] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[23:13] | Why else camp out on her doorstep 24/7? | 不然你为什么总在她家晃悠 |
[23:16] | She was a foxy lady. I wanted a piece of the pie. | 她是个性感尤物 我想一亲芳泽 |
[23:19] | Can you blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[23:21] | And when she told you to take your puka beads and shove ’em, | 然后当她拒绝你的时候 |
[23:23] | maybe you killed her. | 你一气之下就杀了她 |
[23:24] | Lots of fish in the sea back then. Now, too. | 那时妞可多着呢 现在也是 |
[23:28] | Not much of an alibi, Joe. | 这可算不上不在场证明 乔 |
[23:30] | The day Libby was killed, | 莉比被害那天 |
[23:31] | Julie and I were joining the Mile-High Club | 朱莉和我正在去夏威夷的头等舱上 |
[23:35] | first class to Waikiki. | “欲仙欲死”呢 |
[23:37] | I’ll check that out. | 我会去查证 |
[23:40] | Bottom line: | 实际上 |
[23:41] | Libby turned me down; I moved on to greener pastures. | 莉比是拒绝了我 我就转换目标了 |
[23:45] | – Too bad she couldn’t. – What do you mean? | -可惜她不行 -什么意思 |
[23:47] | Took her little affair too seriously. | 她把外遇太当真了 |
[23:49] | She thought Bill was the answer. | 以为比尔就是她的真命天子 |
[23:51] | I’m guessing he wasn’t? | 我猜她想错了 |
[23:53] | She found out the hard way at Helen’s Sweet 16 party. | 她在海伦的16岁生日派对上才醒悟过来 |
[24:10] | And at our next lesson, I’ll teach you how to parallel park. | 下节课我要教你平行停车 |
[24:20] | My dad, he’s just… He doesn’t mean it. | 我爸 我爸只是在逢场作戏 |
[24:31] | Dance with me | 跟我跳舞 |
[24:32] | Just stop, would ya? | 别这样 行吗 |
[24:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:36] | You’re crowding me, Libby. Let me breathe. | 你逼得我喘不过气来 莉比 |
[24:38] | You said that we had something special. | 你说我们之间很特别 |
[24:40] | Yeah, yeah, we did. | 以前是 |
[24:41] | – “Did”? – I wanted to have fun. | -以前 -我只想找点乐子 |
[24:44] | But now you’re just suffocating me. | 但你现在让我快窒息了 |
[24:47] | I thought what we had was… | 我以为我们之间是 |
[24:49] | Was…what, Libby? | 是什么 莉比 |
[24:53] | Once in a lifetime. | 百年一遇的 |
[24:56] | If you were going to fall in love | 如果我知道你会爱上我 |
[24:58] | I never would’ve climbed into the bed. | 我是绝对不会和你上床的 |
[25:03] | I don’t want another wife. | 我不想再要个老婆了 |
[25:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:21] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:08] | – What the hell is your problem? – Leave me alone. | -你发什么神经 -别管我 |
[26:10] | You’re embarrassing me, acting like a fool. | 你像个傻子一样 把我的脸都丢尽了 |
[26:11] | You’re the one that started | 不是你先开始吗 |
[26:12] | all this wanting to spice up the marriage. | 想给婚姻找点乐子 |
[26:14] | – Well, now I don’t. – Too late. | -现在不想了 -晚了 |
[26:15] | Shut up. We’re going home. | 闭嘴 跟我回家 |
[26:16] | Take it easy, man. You’re hurting her. | 放松点 你弄疼她了 |
[26:18] | – It’s too late to go home. – I told you to shut up! Let’s go! | -现在干什么都晚了 -我让你闭嘴 走 |
[26:27] | So Carl wanted to go back to the way it was. | 这么说卡尔想让一切变回原来的样子 |
[26:30] | It was too late. | 但已经太晚了 |
[26:31] | Genie was already out of the bottle. | 覆水难收 |
[26:33] | I’d never seen him lose his cool like that. | 我从来没见过他这么生气 |
[26:36] | When was this party? | 这派对是什么时候的事 |
[26:38] | The night before Libby was killed. | 莉比被害的前一晚 |
[26:43] | Real ugly fight, | 在你女儿生日那晚 |
[26:45] | night of your daughter’s party. | 吵得那么凶 |
[26:47] | Night before your wife died, in fact. | 也是你夫人被害前一晚 |
[26:49] | You couldn’t control her anymore | 你已经控制不了她 |
[26:51] | and you like control. Don’t you, Carl? | 但你就喜欢控制人 不是吗 卡尔 |
[26:53] | It doesn’t mean that I killed Libby. | 那也不能说明是我杀了她 |
[26:56] | Lot of times that’s how it happens. | 事实经常是这样 |
[26:57] | Wife changes on you, you go nuts. | 老婆出轨 丈夫发疯 |
[26:59] | – I did not kill my wife! – Never heard that before. | -我没杀我老婆 -每个人都这么说 |
[27:03] | I told you. I was at work all day. | 我说过了 那天我都在上班 |
[27:07] | Three-martini lunches back then. | 休息时间那么多 |
[27:08] | Plenty of time to duck out and do murder. | 足够你溜出来杀了她 |
[27:12] | Libby wanted a divorce. And I didn’t. | 莉比想要离婚 而我不想 |
[27:17] | Never mentioned that back in the day. | 当时怎么不说 |
[27:19] | Well, I knew how it would look. | 我知道说出来会有什么后果 |
[27:21] | It would’ve put a serious crack in that perfect image of yours. | 破坏你的完美形象 |
[27:23] | Big house. Beautiful wife… | 大房子 漂亮老婆 |
[27:25] | Not to mention a motive for murder. | 现在动机更充分了 |
[27:26] | I tried to talk her out of it. | 我试着挽回她 |
[27:28] | Till I saw the damage we were doing. | 直到我看见我们所造成的后果 |
[27:33] | The person who was suffering the most. | 那个受伤最深的人 |
[27:35] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[27:38] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[27:42] | We’re not going to make it, Carl. | 我们没法继续下去了 卡尔 |
[27:46] | You don’t just walk out on a marriage. | 你不能就这么离婚 |
[27:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:52] | It’s not what people do. | 没人这么做 |
[27:56] | I’ve been doing what people told me my whole life. | 我这辈子都在听别人告诉我该做什么 |
[27:58] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[28:02] | We built a life together. | 我们共建了一个家庭 |
[28:03] | No, you built it, Carl. I was just along for the ride. | 不 是你建立的 卡尔 我只是你的附属品 |
[28:08] | You’re leaving me for Bill? | 你要为了比尔离开我吗 |
[28:10] | No, this has nothing to do with him. Not anymore. | 不 和他没关系了 |
[28:16] | I’ve always been scared to be alone. | 我以前总是害怕一个人 |
[28:22] | But maybe not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[28:25] | Maybe we can both make it on our own. | 也许我们都能各自过好生活 |
[28:41] | See what you did? | 看你做的好事 |
[28:43] | Oh, my God, you’re bleeding. | 天啊 你在流血 |
[28:46] | You humiliated me! In front of the whole world! | 你在所有人面前让我难堪 |
[28:49] | What the hell were you trying to do? | 你在干什么 |
[28:51] | I hate my life! I hate both of you! | 我厌恶我的生活 我恨你们 |
[28:53] | Get away from me! Don’t touch me! | 离我远点 别碰我 |
[28:55] | – Helen, enough! – Give me your hand! | -海伦 够了 -把手给我 |
[28:58] | You’re sleeping with our neighbors. | 你和我们邻居上床 |
[29:00] | You’re a joke, you know that? Just a common whore! | 你就是个笑话 就是个婊子 |
[29:03] | – Helen, please. – Don’t touch me! | -海伦 求你了 -别碰我 |
[29:06] | You come near me and I swear to God I will kill you! | 你再靠近我 我就杀了你 |
[29:08] | – Helen, put that down. – I swear to God! | -海伦 把冰锥放下 -我发誓 |
[29:11] | I will. | 我会杀了你 |
[29:19] | No suicide attempt on record. | 这段笔录上没有 |
[29:23] | It was a family secret. | 家丑不可外扬 |
[29:24] | Helen picked up an ice pick? | 海伦当时拿着冰锥 |
[29:27] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[29:29] | Could’ve caused a puncture wound. | 伤口可能是这个造成的 |
[29:30] | – Probably didn’t go to school the next day. – Of course she did. | -也许她第二天没上学 -怎么可能 |
[29:34] | After a traumatic night like that? | 经历了这种事还去上学 |
[29:37] | Wh– what exactly are you implying? | 你们想说什么 |
[29:40] | Your daughter was home the day Libby was murdered. | 莉比被害那天你女儿在家 |
[29:43] | That’s crazy. | 太扯了 |
[29:44] | Explains why she’s been hounding us all these years. | 这样就可以解释她这么多年为什么缠着我们 |
[29:47] | Maybe she was looking to get caught. | 也许她想被抓到 |
[29:53] | We spoke to your father, Helen. | 我们和你父亲谈过了 海伦 |
[29:55] | Know about your suicide attempt. | 知道你曾企图自杀 |
[29:57] | And the fight with your mom. Night before she was killed. | 还有她被害前一晚你和她吵架 |
[30:01] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[30:03] | Your mother embarrassed you in front of all your friends. | 你妈让你在朋友面前颜面尽失 |
[30:06] | Bad enough you wanted to die. | 你连死的心都有了 |
[30:08] | That state of mind make you do crazy things. | 这种情况下总会做出过激的举动 |
[30:12] | You should have told me, Helen. | 你应该告诉我的 海伦 |
[30:15] | I couldn’t. | 我说不出口 |
[30:18] | I was so ashamed. | 太丢人了 |
[30:22] | The day after the party, | 派对后第二天 |
[30:24] | we were in the house together alone– my mom and me. | 我和我妈在家里 |
[30:28] | Go on. | 继续 |
[30:31] | She tried to talk to me. | 她想跟我谈 |
[30:34] | And I just pushed her away. | 但我拒绝了 |
[30:37] | When all she wanted to do was make things right. | 她当时只想挽回一切 |
[31:04] | We need to talk about last night, Helen. | 我们得谈谈昨晚的事 海伦 |
[31:07] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[31:13] | How about I talk? | 那我说 |
[31:17] | You just listen. Okay? | 你就听着 好吗 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry for how I acted these last few months. | 我对我这几个月所做的事感到很抱歉 |
[31:27] | I haven’t been much of a mother to you. | 我没尽到当妈的责任 |
[31:31] | I don’t care, Mom. | 我不在乎 妈 |
[31:33] | Helen, please. Just listen. Okay? | 海伦 请听我说 好吗 |
[31:36] | All my life… | 我这一辈子 |
[31:38] | I’ve been somebody’s daughter or wife. | 都在做别人的女儿 妻子 |
[31:43] | Always someone else’s somebody. | 总是在做别人的附属品 |
[31:47] | I never had the chance to just… | 从没有机会 |
[31:50] | be me. | 做自己 |
[31:53] | But what you did last night | 但你昨晚所做的事 |
[31:56] | made me realize what is truly important to me. | 让我发现 对我来说最重要的 |
[32:01] | You. | 是你 |
[32:03] | I don’t need a man. | 我不需要男人 |
[32:06] | But I need my little girl. | 但我需要我的宝贝女儿 |
[32:12] | You can’t act like that anymore. | 你不能再那样了 |
[32:16] | You’re the grown-ups, not us. | 你是大人 不像我们 |
[32:18] | I promise you things are going to change. | 我发誓一切都会好起来的 |
[32:24] | I just want my mom back. | 我只想要我以前的妈妈 |
[32:27] | – I’m right here. – No. | -我就在这里 -不 |
[32:33] | I just need to be alone. Okay? | 我需要一个人待会儿 好吗 |
[32:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:48] | You’re my once-in-a-lifetime. | 你是我的一生所爱 |
[32:51] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[32:54] | You will. | 你会懂的 |
[33:16] | Cardboard box and tinfoil? | 纸箱和锡箔纸 |
[33:18] | Where was she going with those things? | 她拿这些东西去哪里 |
[33:20] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:27] | That was the way I treated my mother | 我见她的最后一面 |
[33:32] | the last time I saw her. | 就是这么对她的 |
[33:36] | She knew you loved her, Helen. | 她知道你爱她 海伦 |
[33:39] | 16-year-old acting out doesn’t fool anyone. | 16岁的火气骗不过任何人的 |
[33:52] | Know what you can make with a cardboard box and tinfoil? | 知道用纸箱和锡箔纸能做什么吗 |
[33:57] | Mm, I give up. | 想不出 |
[33:58] | Pinhole camera. | 小孔照相机 |
[34:01] | I’m supposed to know what that is? | 那是什么东西 |
[34:03] | It’s used to watch an eclipse. | 用来看日蚀的东西 |
[34:05] | Only other thing you need to make it is a sharp object. | 再加一件尖锐的东西就可以了 |
[34:08] | – Like an ice pick. – Right. | -比如冰锥 -没错 |
[34:10] | The day Libby was killed, February 26, 1979, | 1979年2月26日 莉比被害那天 |
[34:14] | there was a total solar eclipse. | 有一场日全食 |
[34:17] | Which Jed wanted to see. | 就是杰德想看的那个 |
[34:19] | Let’s bring him in to talk about. | 把他叫来问问 |
[34:25] | Excuse me | 我出去一下 |
[34:44] | I been thinking about what you said the other day. | 我一直在想你那天所说的话 |
[34:48] | – Letting me down. – Forget about it. | -“你辜负了我” -别说了 |
[34:51] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[34:54] | – You know. – Yeah. I know. | -知道吗 -知道 |
[35:01] | So let’s do it. | 那来吧 |
[35:07] | Let’s put this guy away. | 去把那个人抓起来 |
[35:43] | Ever get around to seeing that eclipse, Jed? | 看过日蚀吗 杰德 |
[35:46] | What eclipse? | 什么日蚀 |
[35:48] | The one Libby promised to show you. | 莉比答应要让你看的那个 |
[35:50] | Libby… didn’t promise me that. | 莉比没有答应过我 |
[35:55] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[35:57] | Once-in-a-lifetime thing to see. | 那可是百年一遇的 |
[36:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:05] | Your mom told us you were in the woods that day, | 你母亲告诉我们你那天在树林里 |
[36:07] | watching the eclipse. | 看日蚀 |
[36:09] | She couldn’t have known that. | 她不可能知道 |
[36:11] | My parents never knew where I was. | 我父母从来不知道我在哪里 |
[36:13] | So you were out in the woods. | 所以那天你是在树林里了 |
[36:16] | Well, I… | 我 |
[36:20] | went out there, but not near Libby. | 我是去了 但不在莉比那里 |
[36:22] | I mean… not where she was found. | 我是说 离她被害的地方很远 |
[36:26] | So if you weren’t out there | 如果你没在那边看日蚀 |
[36:27] | watching the eclipse, what were you doing? | 那你是在干什么 |
[36:31] | Must been confusing. | 一定很困扰吧 |
[36:33] | Parents acting like kids. | 自己的父母像孩子一样 |
[36:35] | And where’d that leave you? | 那你怎么办 |
[36:37] | I was fine. | 我挺好的 |
[36:39] | Fine? Driving your dad’s mistress around? | 载你父亲的外遇对象叫好吗 |
[36:43] | Pouring their drinks while | 在他们大谈开放婚姻 |
[36:44] | they talked about open marriage and key parties? | 玩着换妻派对的时候给他们倒酒 |
[36:47] | Dirty dancing with your fifth-grade teacher? | 跟自己的小学老师跳热舞 |
[36:50] | I was 15, that would’ve screwed me up good. | 如果是我15岁 我可吓坏了 |
[36:56] | It was like they forgot we were there. | 他们好像根本忘了我们在场 |
[36:59] | But you were there. | 但你们都在 |
[37:01] | Listening to every word they said. | 听着他们说的每一句话 |
[37:03] | Watching everything they did. | 看着他们做的每一件事 |
[37:06] | We were just kids. | 我还只是个孩子 |
[37:08] | They took that all away. | 他们把一切都夺走了 |
[37:11] | What they did to you was wrong. | 他们对你的所作所为是错的 |
[37:14] | What Libby did to you was wrong. | 莉比对你的所作所为也是错的 |
[37:19] | Talking to me… | 那样和我说话 |
[37:22] | dancing with me like that. | 和我跳舞 |
[37:24] | So when she met you in the woods… | 所以当她在树林碰到你时 |
[37:28] | I… | 我 |
[37:32] | I thought she wanted more. | 我以为她想更进一步 |
[37:43] | Libby, I didn’t think you were going to show. | 莉比 我还以为你不来了 |
[37:45] | You must be freezing. | 你冻坏了吧 |
[37:47] | – Here. – I wasn’t sure, you know, | -给 -我不确定 |
[37:49] | I mean… after last night with you and my dad. | 经过昨晚你和我爸的事 |
[37:52] | Oh, that has nothing to do with us, | 那和咱俩又没关系 |
[37:53] | Jed. I’d promised you I’d show you this. | 杰德 我答应了要让你看这个的 |
[37:57] | When are we going driving again? | 我们什么时候再学车 |
[38:03] | Look. You have been a great teacher. | 听着 你一直是个好老师 |
[38:08] | But I need to give these back to you. | 但我得把这还给你了 |
[38:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[38:13] | I can’t meet you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[38:15] | – Why? Did I do something wrong? – No, no. | -为什么 我做错什么了吗 -不 不 |
[38:18] | – So why are you… – I need more time with Helen. | -那你为什么 -我要多花点时间陪海伦 |
[38:23] | But what about me? | 那我呢 |
[38:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:26] | Dancing last night… that blew me away. I mean, it was hot. | 昨晚的舞 让我爽翻天 |
[38:30] | And now that you and my dad are done… | 现在你和我爸结束了 |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | You and me can. You know. | 你和我就可以… |
[38:37] | Jed, that’s not… I never meant to give you that idea. | 杰德 我从没想让你有这种想法 |
[38:42] | But I make you laugh. | 但我逗你笑了 |
[38:44] | And on our driving lessons sometimes you touch my hand. | 你学车的时候常摸我头 |
[38:47] | No, Jed, that’s not what I meant. | 不 杰德 你误会我的意思了 |
[38:49] | But you held me against you. | 但你明明抱紧我 |
[38:50] | You turned me on, on purpose. | 你故意挑逗我 |
[38:52] | – I have to go. I’m sorry. – Don’t walk away from me. | -我得走了 抱歉 -别离开我 |
[38:54] | Jed, you’re a kid. We’re friends. That’s all. | 杰德 你还小 我们只是朋友 |
[38:57] | We have something heavy, okay. Our egos are liberated and… | 我们是有感情的 我们的自我需要释放 |
[39:00] | – I want to get it on with you. – The eclipse! Jed, stop! | -我想和你在一起 -日蚀 杰德 住手 |
[39:04] | You did it with my father. What’s wrong with me? | 你都和我爸做过了 为什么不能和我 |
[39:08] | – Jed, stop. – You promised. | -杰德 住手 -你答应过的 |
[39:10] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[39:19] | Mrs. Bradley? | 布兰得利老师 |
[39:25] | Get up. Mrs. Bradley. | 起来 布兰得利老师 |
[39:49] | 歌曲: “Broken Hearted Me” 歌手: Anne Murray |