Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Do I miss you? 我想不想你
[00:23] Only when I breathe. 无时无刻都在想你
[00:25] Take-out tuesday, Brent…your favorite. 布伦特 今天是你最爱的快餐周二
[00:28] Take-out tuesday, my favorite. 我最爱的快餐周二
[00:29] Ruby, off the phone. 露比 别打电话了
[00:30] I got to go. 我得挂了
[00:32] Ruby, it’s almost 6:30. 露比 都六点半了
[00:34] It’s not like you didn’t see the boy a couple of hours ago. 你几小时前不是还和他在一起吗
[00:36] Yeah. Me, too. 嗯 我也是
[00:38] Totally. 肯定的
[00:40] Doug says hi. 道格向你们问好
[00:41] Hi, Doug. 你好 道格
[00:42] His parents still on the outs? 他的父母还在吵架吗
[00:44] If that’s what you want to call it. 差不多吧
[00:46] We’re going to study later, if that’s okay? 可以的话 我们等下要一起学习
[00:49] Study? 学习
[00:50] Yeah, dad, study. Over here. 是的爸 学习 就在这里
[00:53] ‘Cause the racket at his house makes it, like, totally impossible. 他家吵得根本没法儿学习
[00:56] Somehow I doubt that’s the only reason. 应该不止这一个原因吧
[01:05] Can I just eat in my room? I’m starving. 我能去房间吃吗 饿死了
[01:06] Ruby, you can wait 30 seconds. 露比 再等30秒
[01:11] Did you ever think that maybe Sammy likes yellow, Brent? 布伦特 你有没有想过也许萨米喜欢黄色
[01:15] – No. – Well, what if he does? -没有 -如果他喜欢呢
[01:16] – What if he loves yellow? – Ruby… -也许他就爱黄色 -露比
[01:20] I’m sure Sammy hates yellow, 我敢肯定萨米和你一样
[01:21] – just like you do. – Three red flakes, -讨厌黄色 -三颗红色
[01:23] two blue, one green, no yellow. 两颗蓝色 一颗绿色 没有黄色
[01:25] That’s what Sammy likes. 这就是萨米喜欢的
[01:26] That’s exactly what Sammy will get, because… 萨米马上就能吃到了 因为
[01:32] Dinnertime. 开动吧
[02:16] 03年11月 史蒂夫·哈里斯
[02:18] 03年11月 丽莎·哈里斯
[02:23] So this kid, Brent Harris? 这个孩子 布伦特·哈里斯
[02:24] Yeah, one of the orderlies told me about him 之前我在社保局工作的时候
[02:26] when I was here on a DHS job. 一个看护人跟我说了他的事
[02:28] Parents were killed three years ago? 父母三年前被人谋杀
[02:30] Well, found in their car. 被人发现死在车里
[02:32] .38 caliber rounds to the chest, neck. 武器是点38手枪 直中胸口和脖子
[02:34] Well, it says here this kid, Brent, was at home when it happened. 档案里写事发时 这个孩子正在家里
[02:36] But you think he knows something? 但你觉得他知道些什么
[02:37] Well, all I know is, I mention his parents’ murder, 我只知道 当我跟他提到他父母的死时
[02:39] and he blurts out this number. 他说了一串数字
[02:41] What kind of number? 什么数字
[02:42] It’s a long one. I don’t know. 很长 我也不清楚
[02:43] All right, we’re here for a number? 我们来就是为了一串数字
[02:45] Look, a lot of people with autism have rotograph memories. 很多自闭症患者有着照片式的记忆
[02:47] Details matter, and I figured 所有细节都记得清清楚楚
[02:49] since I’m familiar with this ace detective… 我想着既然我认识这么棒的探员
[02:52] You mean me, right? 你是在说我吧
[02:53] Yeah. I thought it’d be worth a shot. 是啊 我觉得值得一试
[02:58] I should warn you, though. He’s, uh… he’s not real friendly. 我得先提醒你 他对人不是很友善
[03:00] I ain’t lookin’ for a friend. 我又不是要和他交朋友
[03:02] He used to be real high-functioning. 他从前属于高功能自闭症患者
[03:03] – But not anymore? – No, not since his parents died. -现在不了 -自从他父母去世后就不是了
[03:09] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[03:13] Brent? 布伦特
[03:18] I’m detective Rush, and this is my partner, detective Valens. 我是拉什探员 这位是我的搭档瓦伦斯探员
[03:23] We want to talk to you about what happened to your parents. 我们想跟你谈谈你父母的事
[03:29] They died three years ago. 他们三年前去世了
[03:32] They were murdered. 被人谋杀
[03:33] 065739.1 065739.1.
[03:39] What does that number have to do with your parents’ murder, Brent? 这串数字和你父母的死有什么关系 布伦特
[03:41] 065739.1 065739.1.
[03:44] Brent. Did you hear the question? 布伦特 你听到我的问题了吗
[03:47] Brent, does that number mean something or what? 布伦特 这串数字有什么特别含义吗
[03:53] It’s a wild-goose chase. 根本是浪费时间
[03:57] Kid doesn’t even understand the question. 他根本听不懂我们的问题
[04:04] It means something, Scotty. 这数字确实有含义 史考特
[04:06] What? 什么
[04:08] Harrises’ car, night of the murder? 这是那晚在哈里斯的车里拍下的
[04:11] Look at the odometer reading. 你看里程表
[04:16] The same number the kid’s been saying. 跟这孩子说的数字一样
[04:17] Down to the exact tenth of a mile. 分毫不差
[04:20] Yeah, but that car was impounded. How could he know that? 但那车已经被扣押了 他是怎么知道的
[04:24] ‘Cause he was there. 因为他在车上
[04:26] He saw his parents murdered? 他目击了他父母的死
[04:28] 065739.1 065739.1.
[05:09] Steve and Lisa Harris. 哈里斯夫妇
[05:10] Gunned down a block away from their house. 在离家一个街区的地方被人枪杀
[05:12] Theory was a carjacking gone wrong. 警方怀疑是劫车升级成杀人
[05:14] Cold from the start. No suspects, no nothing. 毫无线索 没有目击者 什么都没有
[05:16] According to the daughter’s statement, 根据他们女儿的证词
[05:18] parents were on their way to the local drive-thru. 当晚她父母正要开车去当地的快餐店
[05:20] These people had some serious bad luck. 他们运气可真差
[05:22] Six months prior to getting whacked, 六个月前他们的热带鱼店失火
[05:24] their tropical fish store burnt down. 已经是个大打击了
[05:26] Daughter said Brent was with her at home 女儿说布伦特当时跟她一起在家里
[05:27] waiting for her parents to come back. 等着她父母回来
[05:29] Well, now we know he was in the car. 现在我们知道他当时在车里
[05:31] – So why’d she lie? – Good question. -那她为什么要撒谎 -问得好
[05:33] So this Brent, can he count cards, toothpicks, what? 这个布伦特 他能算牌还是数牙签啥的吗
[05:37] All we know is he can’t show emotion. 我们只知道他无法表达情绪
[05:39] Got to be rough, being a parent to a kid like that. 做这种孩子的父母 一定很不容易
[05:42] No hugs, no affection. 没有拥抱 没有感情
[05:43] I can’t imagine. 无法想象
[05:48] Brent, your sister said you were home with her. 布伦特 你姐姐说那晚你跟她一起在家
[05:51] Why would she say that? 她为什么要这么说
[05:55] Did you see your parents murdered, Brent? 你目睹了你父母的死吗 布伦特
[05:57] 065739.1 065739.1.
[06:00] Did you see who did it? 你看到凶手了吗
[06:01] Do you remember anything from that night, Brent? 你还记得任何关于那晚的事吗 布伦特
[06:04] Anything at all? 什么都可以
[06:09] Look, you were in the car, Brent. 布伦特 听着 那晚你在车上
[06:12] You saw the odometer number, 065739.1. 你看到里程数 065739.1
[06:19] What did you see before the numbers changed? 在那之前你都看到了什么
[06:24] What did you see when the number was 当数字还是065739.0的时候
[06:26] 065739.0? 你看到了什么
[06:31] 065739.0 065739.0.
[06:34] Yeah. What happened? 对 发生了什么
[06:37] The light turned red. 变红灯了
[07:06] “Are you high”? “你爽吗”
[07:07] Uh, the killer was wearing those shoes, Brent? 凶手的鞋上写着这个吗 布伦特
[07:10] Is that what you’re trying to tell us? 你是想告诉我们这个吗
[07:19] He tell you anything else? 他跟你说了别的事吗
[07:21] Yeah. Um… killer’s shoes. 说了 凶手的鞋
[07:25] “Are you high” Was written on them. 鞋上写着”你爽吗”
[07:27] – Are you high. I went there. – Come again. -你爽吗 我去过那里 -什么
[07:30] Ritter Union high school. That’s what all the kids called it. 里特联合高中 那里的孩子都这么叫
[07:33] So the doer went to the same school as Brent. 这么说凶手和布伦特是同一所学校的
[07:35] It’s not such a bad idea, me bringing you down here. 看来我让你们来真是做对了
[07:38] Serious lead on a double. 找到了一条双重谋杀的线索
[07:39] Not too shabby. 真不错
[07:41] Maybe you should deputize me like in the old west. 也许我应该来做你的搭档
[07:45] Catch up with you in a second? 我等下来找你吧
[07:51] So, um… I know it’s been kind of hectic lately. 我知道我最近有点忙
[07:55] What’s going on, Lil? 发生什么事了 阿莉
[07:56] An old friend’s in trouble. 一个老朋友遇上了麻烦
[07:58] What kind? 哪种
[07:59] A long story. It’s… 说来话长 就是…
[08:00] No. I mean, what kind of friend. 不 我是说哪种朋友
[08:03] He, uh… 他…
[08:06] he asked me to marry him once. 他向我求过婚
[08:10] You never told me that. 你从没告诉过我
[08:11] Just a dumb pipe dream. 都是瞎扯罢了
[08:14] Ray’s not the settling down type. 雷不是可以共度一生的人
[08:17] And you are? 你是吗
[08:19] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[08:21] I’m here with you. 我和你在一起呢
[08:24] Are you? 是吗
[08:32] Foster parents don’t let me out of this pit, but whatever. 养父母不让我离开这里 但是无所谓了
[08:40] I visit Brent every weekend. 我每周都会去看布伦特
[08:42] Barely says a word. 他都不怎么说话
[08:44] How’d you guys get him to open up? 你们是怎么让他开口的
[08:45] Asked him about your parents’ murders. 问了他关于你父母的死
[08:47] Rattled off a bunch of numbers at the mention of it. 他听到后说了一堆数字
[08:50] Well, I guess that’s good, right? 那挺好的 不是吗
[08:52] I mean, if he can do that, maybe he’ll be ready. 如果他能这样 也许就已经准备好了
[08:54] Ready for what? 准备好什么
[08:55] Living with me. 搬来跟我住
[08:57] I’m turning 18, moving out. 我马上18了 可以搬出去
[09:00] You know, he’s the only family I’ve got left. 他是我唯一的家人
[09:03] So, why’d you lie to the cops, Ruby? 所以你为什么要对警察撒谎 露比
[09:04] Say Brent was at home with you? 说布伦特那晚跟你一起在家
[09:05] I didn’t lie. 我没撒谎
[09:06] He was home in his room. 他确实是在他房间
[09:09] No possibility you’re wrong? 不会是你记错了吗
[09:11] I was on the phone. 我当时在打电话
[09:14] I just assumed. I mean, it was take-out tuesday. 所以我猜的 那晚是快餐周二
[09:16] Take-out tuesday? 快餐周二
[09:18] Yeah. Every tuesday night, my parents 每周二晚上 我父母都会
[09:19] would bring back take-out while I stayed home with Brent, 买快餐回来 而我和布伦特就在家等他们
[09:23] – Unless… – Unless what? -除非… -除非什么
[09:26] To people with autism, routine is everything. 对自闭症的人来说 一切讲究规律
[09:29] So? 所以呢
[09:30] So sometimes, my parents would bring him along. 所以偶尔 我父母会带上他
[09:33] You know, try to get him used to change. 试着让他习惯一下改变
[09:35] So this could’ve been a practice run? 所以那晚也许是这样吗
[09:37] What does this have to do with what happened to my mom and dad? 这和我父母的死有什么关系
[09:39] We think Brent was in the car when the murders took place. 我们认为你父母死时 布伦特在车里
[09:43] – No. – And he saw the killer’s shoes. -不会吧 -而且他看到了凶手的鞋
[09:45] The words “Are you high” were graffitied on ’em. 上面印着”你爽吗”
[09:48] The guy who killed my parents went to my high school? 凶手跟我是同一个高中的
[09:51] Anyone come to mind? 有可疑对象吗
[09:52] Yeah. A big tagger. 有个人很可疑
[09:54] Even bigger jerk. 还是个大混蛋
[09:59] No touching 别碰我
[10:01] Oh, crap. 靠
[10:03] No, no, no. No, no. 不 不 不
[10:04] – Here we go again. – Brent? -又来了 -布伦特
[10:06] Ruby to the rescue. 我要去救他
[10:08] 里特联合高中 加油 老虎队
[10:09] I thought we was tight, Brent, huh? Homies. 我们关系不是很铁吗 哥们儿
[10:12] I thought we shared our work. 你的就是我的
[10:13] No-no touching, no touching. 别碰我 别碰我
[10:16] Now, give me the math homework. 快把数学作业给我
[10:17] No touching! No touching! 别碰我 别碰我
[10:18] Why you got to be getting all selfish on me? Withhold the love… 为什么你要对我这么小气 对爱这么保留
[10:21] Leave him alone! 离他远一点
[10:23] Little miss thang, getting all gangsta. 小姑娘挺凶啊
[10:25] Look who’s talking, moron. 你好意思说这种话
[10:27] Stealing Brent’s math homework when you’re, like, 19. 几岁了还要抄布伦特的作业
[10:30] Least I ain’t the one with dumbo in my family. 至少我家里没出一个白痴
[10:33] No! You just act like you’re not Lily-white from the suburbs. 你个乡下人就别再装了
[10:36] – Shut up before I cap you! – Bring it on, dumbo! -再说我就废了你 -来啊 白痴
[10:39] Hey, you want to mess with my girl? 你想找我女友麻烦吗
[10:41] I- I ain’t got no beef with you. 我跟你又没过节
[10:43] See, you mess with Brent, you mess with me. 你找布伦特麻烦就是找我麻烦
[10:45] That goes for all of you. 你们都听好了
[10:46] You touch my brother again, and I will kill you! 你再碰我弟一下 我就杀了你
[10:49] Not if I kill you first, skank. 没准我先杀了你呢
[10:52] You say something, punk-ass? 你说什么 混蛋
[10:53] No, Doug, I ain’t say nothing. 道格 我什么都没说
[10:57] I didn’t think so. 我猜也是
[11:07] Know what happened to this jackass? 这混蛋之后怎么样了
[11:09] Yeah, he dropped out of school after my parents were killed. 我父母死了之后他就退学了
[11:13] So maybe he goes after some payback on Ruby or Brent, 也许他之后想去报复露比或布伦特
[11:16] wearing those shoes. 穿着那鞋
[11:17] But the parents got in the way. 但他们的父母坏了他的计划
[11:37] Got to say, not bad for a white kid from the ‘burbs. 作为一个乡下长大的孩子来说 画得还挺好的
[11:42] Or for a punk beats up the special needs kids. 或者是欺负智障小孩的小混混
[11:45] I don’t even know what that means. 什么意思
[11:47] Ruby Harris humiliates you in front of all your friends. 露比·哈里斯在所有人面前羞辱了你
[11:49] And her parents wind up dead. 然后她的父母就死了
[11:51] Ruby Harris… 露比·哈里斯
[11:53] I do her? 我上过她吗
[11:54] Brent Harris’s sister. 布伦特·哈里斯的姐姐
[11:58] The autistic kid. 那个自闭症的孩子
[12:00] Oh, dumbo! 噢 那个白痴
[12:01] Yeah, dumbo that wouldn’t let you cheat off his math test. 对 那个不让你抄作业的”白痴”
[12:04] Why do you think I dropped out of school? 你以为我为什么要退学
[12:06] When dumbo’s lapping you, it’s time to go. 连白痴都比不上 还待在那里干什么
[12:09] Killer wore shoes, like the ones you’re wearing now, Greg. 凶手穿的鞋 和你穿的这双一样 格雷格
[12:17] That’s impossible. 那不可能
[12:18] I mean, these dogs ain’t even that old. 这鞋都还新着呢
[12:20] I just made ’em this past year. 我去年才做出来
[12:21] So maybe you were wearing a prototype. 也许你当时穿的是原版
[12:23] Lady, you know how many pairs of shoes I’ve customized for people? 小姐 你知道我为别人做过多少双鞋吗
[12:25] We’re only interested in one pair. 我们只对一双有兴趣
[12:27] Said “Are you high” on them. 上面印着”你爽吗”
[12:29] That narrows it to, like, a hundred. 类似的得有百来双
[12:32] So you just let it go, then? 那你就此罢休了吗
[12:35] Ruby dissing you in front of all your pals? 露比在那么多人面前羞辱了你
[12:37] I didn’t just let it go. 我可没有善罢甘休
[12:38] But I sure the hell didn’t kill nobody. 但我也不会去杀人
[12:39] What did you do? 那你做了什么
[12:40] I got some practice in. 我画了点东西
[12:42] Wasn’t my finest work, but… 虽然算不上是我最好的作品 但…
[12:49] Principal’s office. 校长办公室
[12:52] What the hell happened? 这是怎么回事
[12:53] Brent, mom and dad are here, all right? 布伦特 没事了 爸妈来了
[12:57] We’re going to take you home. 我们来带你回家
[12:59] So you can see Sammy. 这样你就能去看萨米了
[13:04] He misses you. 他很想你
[13:05] Sammy’s a fish. He doesn’t miss people. 萨米是条鱼 不会想别人
[13:10] Did you do this? 这是你干的吗
[13:12] Do what? I’m here for a student council meeting, dawg. 干什么 我在这里等学生会开会呢
[13:16] – Mr. And mrs. Harris, I am so sorry. – Sorry? -哈里斯夫妇 我很抱歉 -抱歉
[13:19] You promised you’d have someone looking out for Brent. 你答应过会让人照顾好布伦特的
[13:22] – The state mandates it. – The state budget -这是国家规定的 -国家只分配了
[13:23] gets one special needs counselor for the entire ninth grade. 一个特殊教育需求顾问给整个九年级
[13:26] I can’t tell you how sick to death we are of your excuses. 我们已经受够了你的借口了
[13:28] If you have a problem with 如果你对现行
[13:29] the way the special needs program is run… 照顾特殊孩子计划有不满的话
[13:31] Don’t you dare tell us to 别再让我们
[13:32] write another letter or call the school board, 写信或打电话给校委会
[13:34] because we’ve already done that a dozen times! 我们已经干过太多次了
[13:36] It’s okay. It’s over. 没关系 都结束了
[13:38] We are officially withdrawing Brent from your school. 我们要让布伦特退学
[13:41] Well, that is your prerogative. 那是你们的权利
[13:43] You’re glad, aren’t you? 你很开心吧
[13:44] I think Brent might be happier in another school, yes. 是的 我认为布伦特在别的学校会开心一点
[13:48] But I know the alternatives are expensive. 但我知道那些地方学费高昂
[13:50] Yeah, they are expensive. 确实很贵
[13:53] Too expensive. 太贵了
[13:55] There’s no turning back now. 没别的办法了
[14:00] Come on, Brent. 走吧 布伦特
[14:06] It’s time for plan B 是时候执行备用计划了
[14:15] Plan B? 备用计划
[14:17] Any idea what that could’ve meant? 你知道那是什么意思吗
[14:19] Hey, I’m the guy who needed to cheat off the dummy, remember? 我可是要抄白痴作业的人 记得吗
[14:33] I been reading up on autism. 我最近在研究自闭症
[14:35] They can’t lie. 他们无法撒谎
[14:37] Incapable of it. 没有能力撒谎
[14:39] No kidding. 真的假的
[14:40] Same with humor. They don’t get it. 和幽默感一样 他们完全不能理解
[14:41] You say something like, “Guy was high as a kite.” 你跟他们说”这人喝醉了”[飞得像风筝一样高]
[14:44] And they’re like,”How could a guy be high as a kite? 他们就会想”人怎么可能飞得像风筝一样高”
[14:47] He weighs too much.” “人那么重”
[14:49] Riveting. “有意思”
[14:56] Hello, Brent. 你好 布伦特
[14:58] Remember me? Detective Valens. 还记得我吗 我是瓦伦斯探员
[15:03] – That’s my badge number. – Neat trick. -这是我的警徽号 -厉害
[15:07] It’s all about triggers. I say, “Detective Valens.” 跟他说话是要技巧的 就像我说”瓦伦斯探员”
[15:11] And he coughs up. I get it. 他就会接这个 我懂了
[15:12] Listen, kid, I want to ask you some questions. Okay? 听着 孩子 我要问你几个问题 好吗
[15:16] Vera. 维拉
[15:24] You remember when your parents 你还记得你父母
[15:25] pulled you out of Ritter Union high school, Brent? 让你从里特联合高中退学吗 布伦特
[15:28] You were covered in yellow spRay paint. 当时你被人喷上了黄色喷漆
[15:29] You don’t like yellow, do you, Brent? 你不喜欢黄色对吧 布伦特
[15:31] Three red flakes, two blue, one green, no yellow. 三颗红色 两颗蓝色 一颗绿色 不要黄色
[15:35] Not my favorite color, either. 我也不喜欢黄色
[15:37] Well, now that we got that settled. 好吧 我们都知道了
[15:45] As your parents were leaving the principal’s office, 当你父母离开校长办公室时
[15:49] your dad said, “It’s time for plan B.” 你父亲说”是时候用备用计划了”
[15:52] Save Sammy. 救萨米
[15:56] Plan B meant “Save Sammy”? 备用计划指的是”救萨米”
[15:59] Plan B. Save Sammy. 备用计划 救萨米
[16:03] Who the hell is Sammy? 萨米又是谁
[16:06] Plan B. 备用计划
[16:06] Save Sammy. 救萨米
[16:36] So Sammy’s a fish? 萨米是条鱼
[16:38] Siamese fighting fish. Betta splendens. Indigenous to thailand. 暹罗斗鱼 产自泰国
[16:42] Males live alone… 雄性都独居
[16:42] Who saved Sammy, Brent? 谁来救萨米 布伦特
[16:45] Doug saved Sammy. 道格救萨米
[16:46] Doug, your sister’s boyfriend? 你姐姐的男友道格吗
[16:47] Doug says hi. 道格跟我打招呼
[16:51] Is that a yes? 这是”是”的意思吗
[16:55] You did good, Brent. Real… 你做得很好 布伦特 真的…
[17:00] good. 很好
[17:24] Had a talk with Brent, Doug. 我们跟布伦特聊了一下 道格
[17:26] Brent’s talking? 布伦特开口说话了
[17:28] That’s great. 真是太好了
[17:29] Maybe not so great for you. 对你来说也许不太好
[17:31] Why’s that? 为什么
[17:31] He put you at the scene of his parents’ murders. 他把你和他父母的谋杀案联系起来了
[17:34] No way. That can’t be. 那不可能
[17:35] Says you. 随你怎么说
[17:36] I was at the batting cages. 我当时在棒球练习场
[17:37] I didn’t clock out till 9:00. You can check. 9点才下班 你们可以去查
[17:39] We will. 我们会的
[17:40] Besides, I loved that kid. 再说了 我喜欢那孩子
[17:42] His whole family, not just Ruby. 喜欢他们一家 不光是露比
[17:43] – You still in contact with her? – No. -你跟她还有联系吗 -没有
[17:46] After her parents died, she froze me out. 她父母去世后 就不理我了
[17:47] Why’s that? 为什么
[17:48] I hung out with the Harrises a lot 因为我和家里关系不太好
[17:50] on account of my family being a total disaster area. 所以大部分时间都和哈里斯一家在一起
[17:53] So you reminded Ruby too much of the past? 所以你会让露比想起过去
[17:55] That’s what I like to think, anyway. 我就这么想吧
[17:57] Better than the alternative. 总比其他的理由来得好
[17:59] That she stopped loving me? 比如她不爱我了
[18:04] Brent was real specific, Doug. 布伦特说得很具体 道格
[18:08] Said you saved Sammy. 说你救了萨米
[18:10] Saved Sammy? 救萨米
[18:11] Said you picked his cup 说你那晚在车上
[18:13] off the floor of the car the night of the murder. 把掉在地上的萨米捡起来了
[18:17] Yeah. I know what he’s talking about. 我知道他的意思
[18:20] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[18:20] You see, autistics like Brent, 你知道 像布伦特这种自闭症患者
[18:22] they can’t keep time straight. 他们对时间的概念不是很清楚
[18:23] You made a study? 你研究过吗
[18:25] No. Ruby told me. 不 是露比告诉我的
[18:27] You see, it’s like Brent can’t keep things in sequence, you know? 布伦特脑子里的事都很无序 懂吗
[18:30] Like, he talks about yesterday 就好像 昨天和一年前发生的事
[18:31] or a year ago like it happened at the same time. 对他来说都像是同时发生的一样
[18:33] What’s that got to do with Brent placing you at the crime scene? 这和他说你在谋杀现场有什么关系
[18:36] Everything. ‘Cause I did save Sammy. 关系大了 因为我确实救过萨米
[18:39] Just not the night he was talking about. 只不过不在那晚
[18:53] No. No. No. No. No. No, 不 不 不
[18:55] No, no. 不 不
[18:56] Go back to your room, Brent. 回你房间去 布伦特
[18:57] No. No, no, no. No, Sammy doesn’t like other fish. 不 不 萨米不喜欢其他的鱼
[19:01] Brent, calm down. 布伦特 冷静
[19:01] No, this is Sammy’s house. 不 这是萨米的家
[19:03] You’re right, Brent, this is Sammy’s house. 你说得没错 布伦特 这是萨米的家
[19:05] And no one’s gonna hurt him. 没人会伤害他
[19:06] He’s going to start stimming for sure. 他要开始犯病了
[19:08] No… the fish store is their house. 鱼店才是他们的家
[19:10] Brent, remember how we talked about transitions? 布伦特 还记得我们说过要改变吗
[19:12] Well, this is one of them. 这就是其中之一
[19:13] You’re just going to have to get used to these fish being here. 你得习惯其他的鱼在这里
[19:19] No, no, no, no. 不 不
[19:20] No, no. 不 不
[19:22] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[19:29] Save Sammy! Save Sammy! Save… 救萨米 救萨米
[19:30] It’s okay, Brent. See? It’s okay, Brent, look. 没事了 布伦特 你瞧
[19:37] See, look, I saved Sammy. He’s fine. 瞧 我救了萨米 他没事
[19:41] Doug saved Sammy. 道格救了萨米
[19:43] Yeah, he did. 没错
[19:46] You know what, Brent? 你知道吗 布伦特
[19:48] I bet Sammy would like to look at the other fish. 我猜萨米会喜欢看其他的鱼
[19:49] Betta splendens. Males live alone. 暹罗斗鱼 雄性都独居
[19:51] Just-just look, not go near them. 只是看 不是生活在一起
[19:53] Just look, okay? 只是看 好吗
[20:07] See, Brent. He likes it. I can tell. 瞧 布伦特 我看得出来他喜欢
[20:27] What were the Harrises doing with all those fish in the basement? 哈里斯把鱼都搬去地下室做什么
[20:31] I promised I wouldn’t say. 我答应他们不说的
[20:33] When did this happen, Doug? 这是什么时候的事 道格
[20:36] This was before the fire, wasn’t it? 店里失火之前 对吗
[20:41] They didn’t want to kill their own fish. 他们不想伤害自己的鱼
[20:42] So they brought them home. 所以把它们都带回家了
[20:43] That’s what plan B was. 这就是备用计划
[20:45] Burning down their own store. 烧掉自己的店
[21:11] So they’re finally kicking you out of here, huh? 他们终于要放你走了吗
[21:13] I’m driving the nurses to distraction. 我在这里让护士都分神了
[21:16] Keep coming in and giving me sponge baths. 不停想进来帮我擦身体
[21:22] It’s nice your guy let you come visit. 他们能放你进来看我可真好
[21:25] I’m here to say good-bye, Ray. 我是来道别的 雷
[21:27] Good-bye, good-bye? 什么道别
[21:28] Like sayonara? Adios? Forever? 再也不见的意思吗
[21:31] – This isn’t a joke. – Who’s laughing? -我不是开玩笑 -你看我笑了吗
[21:44] I’m leaving in the morning. 我早上就走
[21:47] Back to Jersey? 回泽西吗
[22:00] I’m thinking maybe California. 也许去加州
[22:02] California. 加州
[22:10] You know this guy, 你也知道这个人
[22:13] he’s just a rookie. 他只是个菜鸟
[22:17] We go way back, Lil. 我们是老相识 阿莉
[22:18] – I know. – So come with me? -我知道 -跟我一起走吧
[22:21] I got to stop running sometime. 我得停止逃避了
[22:22] I’m ain’t running from anything. 我没逃避任何事
[22:23] I meant me. 我是说我
[22:26] Then stay. 那就留下
[22:31] Bye. 再见
[22:36] Bye. 再见
[22:46] Bye. 再见
[23:00] Your brother may not be able to lie, Ruby. 你弟弟没办法撒谎 露比
[23:02] But you don’t seem to have any problem with it. 但你倒是挺行的
[23:04] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[23:06] The fish store. 热带鱼店
[23:07] Your parents burning it down. 是你父母自己烧掉的
[23:09] My parents were the best, so don’t you dare. 我父母都是好人 不要乱说
[23:12] You got a temper, Ruby? 你脾气挺大啊 露比
[23:14] When it comes to people talking trash about my family, 如果有人说我家人坏话
[23:17] yeah, I do. 我是会发脾气
[23:19] Ever occur to you that arson 有没有想过那件事
[23:20] might’ve had something to do with their murder? 会和他们的死有关
[23:22] My parents did what they had to do. 我父母也是情非得已
[23:23] They had to burn down their own store? 他们为什么要烧掉自己的店
[23:24] They were desperate. 太绝望了
[23:25] Why? 为什么
[23:27] Because a couple months before they yanked Brent out of school, 因为在他们让布伦特退学的前几个月
[23:29] this jerk offered them something they couldn’t resist. 有个混蛋给了他们无法抗拒的东西
[23:32] What? 什么
[23:33] Hope. 希望
[23:36] On the autism spectrum disorder, Mr. Harvey, 作为自闭症患者 哈维先生
[23:38] Brent is very high functioning. 布伦特属于高功能自闭症患者
[23:40] He knows everything there is to know about tropical fish. 他知道所有关于热带鱼的事
[23:43] And he’s excellent at math, 而且数学很好
[23:44] Aren’t you, Brent? 对吗 布伦特
[23:45] I’m in algebra 1A. 我在上代数1A课程
[23:47] Well, that’s terrific. 真棒
[23:48] But here at North Bend, 但在北本德这所学校
[23:50] our real focus is on emotional 我们的主要目标是放在表达情绪
[23:51] and social development. 以及发展社交能力上
[23:53] That’s great. That’s just what we’re looking for. 那太好了 这正是我们需要的
[23:57] Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. 这里就有个活生生的例子
[23:59] That’s Jason. 那是杰森
[24:01] When he came to north bend, 当他刚来我们这里时
[24:02] he wouldn’t let anyone near him. 不愿意让任何人靠近他
[24:04] Now look at him. 你瞧他现在
[24:06] That’s amazing. 真是太神奇了
[24:08] Has Brent ever hugged you? 布伦特抱过你们吗
[24:10] Or held your hand? 或者是牵过你们的手吗
[24:11] Touched your face? 触摸你们的脸吗
[24:13] No. 没有
[24:14] Well, that’s the hope we hold out 这就是我们学校
[24:16] for parents here at north bend. 带给你们这种父母的希望
[24:21] But there is one obstacle. 但有一个问题
[24:23] I’m afraid we have a waiting list. 我们有一个等待名单
[24:25] How long? 名单有多长
[24:26] We’re not even taking names. 现在都已经不登记了
[24:31] There is an alternative, however. 但还有一种选择
[24:33] It’s, uh, an incentive program. 可以参加一个赞助计划
[24:36] One where I see to it that Brent’s name 那样的话我会关照布伦特
[24:38] goes to the top of the waiting list. 直接排到等待名单第一位
[24:41] You see to it? 你会关照
[24:42] Yes. 没错
[24:43] For an incentive. 只要一点点赞助
[24:48] How much? 多少
[24:49] 20 grand. In cash. 两万块 现金
[24:58] So your parents burned their own store to pay the bribe? 所以你父母烧掉店是为了凑贿赂的钱
[25:00] Except the insurance company boned us. 可惜保险公司雪上加霜
[25:03] Said the store had faulty wiring. 说起火是因为店里线路问题
[25:05] Never paid the claim. 没有赔钱
[25:06] Your mom and dad must’ve been devastated. 你父母一定伤心死了
[25:07] They were. 是啊
[25:08] They lost everything trying to pay off that pimp. 他们为了贿赂那个人 付出了一切
[25:10] But they were determined, right? 但他们心意已决 不是吗
[25:13] Desperate. 绝望
[25:15] Would’ve done anything. 可以让人做出任何事
[25:18] So what if they went back to him? 所以如果他们又回去找他
[25:20] Turned the tables. 扭转了局面
[25:22] Used his bribe against him. 用他受贿的事来威胁他
[25:27] Got to hand it to you, Harvey. 不得不赞一下你 哈维
[25:29] Heck of a scheme. 挺会耍手段的
[25:32] Extorting desperate parents. 敲诈绝望的父母
[25:34] That’s offensive. 这话说得太过了
[25:36] You make $42,000 a year 你每年薪水只有4万2
[25:38] and live in an $800,000 waterfront condo. 却住着80万的海滨别墅
[25:41] I have dedicated my life to this school. 我的一生都献给了这所学校
[25:42] To these kids. 这些学生
[25:43] Doesn’t explain the discrepancy in your finances. 还是解释不了你的钱从哪来的
[25:47] Do I receive gifts every now and then from grateful parents? 我是偶尔会从那些感激我的父母那里收一点礼物
[25:50] Yes. Guilty. 我承认
[25:51] Now what about people who can’t afford to give you gifts? 那些送不起礼物的父母呢
[25:54] People like the Harrises. 比如哈里斯一家
[25:56] The Harrises? 哈里斯一家
[25:57] Yeah, they came to you, 没错 他们来找过你
[25:58] threatened to expose your little incentive program. 威胁你要曝光你所谓的赞助计划
[26:00] Oh, they never threatened me. 他们从没威胁过我
[26:03] Sure about that? 你确定
[26:04] Yeah, they begged me to let their kid in. 确定 他们求我让他们的孩子入学
[26:06] And you said no. 然后你拒绝了
[26:07] I gave them my best advice. 我给了他们最好的建议
[26:08] Gratis. 免费的
[26:09] Which was? 那是什么
[26:11] There’s a school in Vermont for kids with autism. 佛蒙特州一家专收自闭症儿童的学校
[26:13] Doesn’t charge tuition. 不收学费
[26:14] Vermont? 佛蒙特州
[26:15] Yeah. I even made some calls for them. 是啊 我帮他们联系了一下
[26:17] Made sure their kid could get in. 确保他们的孩子可以去
[26:18] And did he? 他们同意了吗
[26:19] Yes. They were going to move there. 是的 他们准备搬过去
[26:21] The whole family? 全家吗
[26:24] I’m all about the kids. 我一心只为孩子
[26:26] Yeah, you’re a real champ. 是啊 你可真是无人能及
[26:42] Joseph. 乔瑟夫
[26:50] I found a place for Ruby at a halfway house. 我把露比安排去了教习所
[26:53] She can live there with Brent if she wants. 她可以在那里和布伦特住在一起
[26:55] I’ve been calling you. 我一直在给你打电话
[26:57] Went by your apartment last night, 我昨晚去了你家
[26:58] ’cause I thought we were going to talk, but… 想和你谈谈 但是…
[27:00] You never showed up. 你没回家
[27:03] I was at the hospital. 我昨晚在医院
[27:05] With him. 和他一起
[27:09] Saying good-bye. 跟他道别
[27:11] And after… 之后
[27:13] I walked all night. 我走了一晚上
[27:16] Now I’m here. 现在回来了
[27:19] With you. 和你一起
[27:21] Sounds like it was a tough decision. 听起来是个艰难的抉择
[27:23] It was. 确实是
[27:27] It’s just that, Ray knows me. 雷了解我
[27:30] Everything about me. 了解我的一切
[27:31] And maybe if you let me in, 如果你对我敞开心扉
[27:32] I’ll leave you, too? 我也会离开你吗
[27:33] Ray never left me. 雷从没离开过我
[27:34] No. He’s just never around. 对 他只是一直不在你身边
[27:39] I mean maybe that’s what you really want. 也许这就是你真正想要的
[27:41] No. 不
[27:43] I want to be with you. 我想和你在一起
[27:44] What, for like a week, a month, then what? 在一起一周 一个月 然后呢
[27:51] Can’t we try? 我们就不能试试吗
[27:55] I left your keys on the table. 我把钥匙放在你桌上了
[27:59] Don’t leave, Joseph. 别离开我 乔瑟夫
[28:00] Please. 求你了
[28:02] Look, I’m not your consolation prize. 我不是你的”安慰奖”
[28:13] I don’t want to be alone. 我不想一个人
[28:19] Maybe you do. 也许你想的
[28:40] Why not go to the normal sibling, ask about Vermont? 为什么不去问他姐搬家的事
[28:42] ‘Cause the sister lies. 因为姐姐会撒谎
[28:44] And your boy Brent can’t. 你的布伦特就不会
[28:45] That’s right. 没错
[28:46] Take off your tie. 把领带摘了
[28:49] What? 什么
[28:50] Your tie, it’s yellow. 你的领带 黄色的
[28:51] Brent hates yellow. 布伦特不喜欢黄色
[28:54] Forget it. 想得美
[28:56] No way. 不可能
[29:07] Uh, it’s detective Valens, Brent. 我是瓦伦斯探员 布伦特
[29:12] That’s right. 没错
[29:17] Your parents cared a lot about you, Brent. 你父母很关心你 布伦特
[29:20] You know that? 你知道吗
[29:21] Mom and dad. 爸爸妈妈
[29:23] They cared so much they were planning on moving 他们为了你能去更好的学校
[29:26] so that you could go to a better school. 都准备要搬家了
[29:29] A school in Vermont. 搬去佛蒙特
[29:31] 345652SW38 345652SW38.
[29:35] What do those numbers have to do with Vermont, Brent? 这些数字和佛蒙特有什么关系 布伦特
[29:37] Vermont. 佛蒙特
[29:38] 345652SW38 345652SW38.
[29:41] Brent, where did you see those numbers? 布伦特 你在哪看见的这些数字
[29:50] Okay. 好
[29:52] Okay. 好
[29:55] Okay,okay. 好的 好的
[29:56] Forget Vermont. 不去佛蒙特了
[30:08] I know what that number is, 我知道这数字什么意思
[30:09] at least the last part. 至少后半段
[30:10] What? 什么
[30:11] SW38 SW38.
[30:12] Smith and Wesson .38. 史密斯威森点38手枪
[30:16] So the first part must be the serial number. 所以前面的是编号
[30:18] Kid, you just gave us the gun. 孩子 你帮我们找到了凶器
[30:23] It’s all about triggers, boss. 最重要的是找对关键字 长官
[30:25] Triggers? 关键字
[30:27] Say the right word, 说对了
[30:27] you get the right answer. 答案就出来了
[30:28] So you’re clueing into Brent? 所以是你启发了布伦特
[30:30] I don’t want to take all the credit. 我不想一个人独揽功劳
[30:31] I mean, Scotty was there. 毕竟史考特也在
[30:34] I got it. 找到了
[30:35] The serial number. 这个序列号
[30:36] Who’s the gun registered to? 登记在谁的名下
[30:40] Steve Harris. 史蒂夫·哈里斯
[30:43] Brent’s dad? 布伦特的爸爸
[30:46] Parents were killed with their own gun. 父母是被自己的枪杀死的
[30:58] Your parents were killed with their own gun, Ruby. 有人用你父母的枪杀了他们 露比
[31:01] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[31:02] A gun you had access to. 那把枪你能拿到
[31:06] You think I killed my own parents? 你觉得是我杀了他们
[31:07] You didn’t want to move to Vermont. 你不想搬去佛蒙特
[31:11] Vermont. 佛蒙特
[31:13] We know about that, Ruby. 我们已经知道了 露比
[31:15] Moving away from Doug. 要离开道格
[31:17] Your amazing boyfriend. 你那完美男友
[31:19] “Forget Vermont,” “不去佛蒙特”
[31:21] Your parents said right before they were shot. 你父母临死前这么说
[31:23] That’s why they were killed. 这就是他们被杀的原因
[31:26] None of us wanted to move. 我们都不想搬家
[31:29] But they said we had to, for Brent. 但他们说为了布伦特必须搬
[31:32] It was always about Brent, wasn’t it? 他们总是只想着布伦特 对吗
[31:34] Your cross to bear. 你受不了了
[31:35] I understood. 我能理解
[31:37] You know, I have a sister, Ruby. 我有个妹妹 露比
[31:40] A real screw up. 惹祸精妹妹
[31:42] And no matter how perfect I was, 但不管我表现得多好
[31:44] my mom was all about her. 我母亲却只关心她
[31:46] It was like I didn’t even exist. 就像我不存在一样
[31:49] That’s not how it was with us. 我们家可不是这样
[31:50] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[31:52] You didn’t bail Brent out of trouble all the time? 每次布伦特出事都要你来救他
[31:55] You didn’t hate them for ignoring you, 你对他们无视你不心怀不满吗
[31:58] for a freak? 就为了一个怪胎
[31:59] Don’t call him that. 别这么说他
[32:01] He didn’t mean to do it. 他不是故意这么做的
[32:05] Do what? 做什么
[32:07] What did Brent do, Ruby? 布伦特干了什么 露比
[32:10] That night… 那晚
[32:11] The night your parents were killed? 你父母遇害那晚
[32:14] Brent came home… 布伦特回到家
[33:08] I buried his clothes 我把他的衣服和枪
[33:10] and the gun in the backyard. 都埋在了后院
[33:18] Okay, Ruby. 好吧 露比
[33:22] I won’t be able to take care of Brent now, will I? 我没办法再照顾他了 对吗
[33:29] No. 对
[33:49] It’s me, Brent, 是我 布伦特
[33:50] detective Valens. 瓦伦斯探员
[33:52] That’s right. 没错
[33:57] We talked to your sister Ruby. 我们和你姐露比谈过了
[33:59] She told us what happened. 她交代了事发经过
[34:03] You were in the car with your parents when they were murdered. 你父母被杀那晚 你和他们一起在车里
[34:06] 065739.1 065739.1.
[34:08] That’s right, Brent. 没错 布伦特
[34:09] That was the odometer number. 这是里程数
[34:14] Then you saw those shoes. 然后你看到那双鞋
[34:15] Are you high. “你爽吗”
[34:16] And you didn’t want to move 而且你不想搬家
[34:17] ’cause you don’t like change. 因为你不喜欢改变
[34:19] That’s why your dad said, 所以你父亲才会说
[34:20] “Okay, okay, forget Vermont.” “好的好的 不搬去佛蒙特了”
[34:22] 345652SW38 345652SW38.
[34:26] The serial number of the gun. 那支枪的编号
[34:30] The gun that you fired. 那把你开的枪
[34:34] The gun you fired, Brent! 是你开的枪 布伦特
[34:40] The gun your sister said you were holding. 你姐说你拿着那把枪
[34:42] 215-555-0196 215-555-0196.
[34:47] 215… 215…?
[34:49] That’s a Philly area code, Brent. 那是费城的区号
[34:50] That’s a phone number. 这是个电话号码
[34:54] What does that number have to do with you holding the gun? 这和你拿枪有什么关系
[34:57] 215-555… 215-555…
[34:58] Brent, whose phone number is that? 布伦特 这是谁的电话
[35:02] Sammy’s house. 萨米家的
[35:18] The killer got a call from someone in your house, Brent? 凶手接了从你家打来的电话吗 布伦特
[35:23] Sammy’s house. 萨米家
[35:25] Your house. 你家
[35:30] My house. 我家
[35:42] Brent, 布伦特
[35:45] detective Valens… 瓦伦斯探员
[35:53] Proud of you. 以你为傲
[35:55] Okay. 好
[35:59] Okay. 好
[36:26] Hey, detectives. How you doing? 探员们 你们好
[36:27] Oh, Brent’s been talking again, Doug. 布伦特最近又开始说话了 道格
[36:29] That’s good, right? 是件好事 对吧
[36:30] Ruby made a phone call from her house 凶案发生那晚
[36:32] the night of the murder. 露比从家里打了个电话
[36:33] At 6:20. 6点20分
[36:34] To your cell. 打给了你
[36:35] Don’t lie, 别撒谎
[36:36] ’cause we got the phone records. 我们已经拿到通话记录了
[36:37] Yeah, your point? 你们想说什么
[36:38] Brent saw his home number 布伦特看到自己家的号码
[36:39] flash on the killer’s phone. 显示在凶手的手机上
[36:41] Your phone. 你的手机
[36:43] Whoa, wait, back up. 等一下
[36:44] Uh, Brent saw? 布伦特看见的
[36:45] That’s right. 没错
[36:46] Brent. 布伦特
[36:47] And Brent doesn’t lie. 而且布伦特从不撒谎
[36:48] And you might have clocked out of work at 9, Doug, 也许你那晚9点才下班
[36:50] but nobody remembers you being around 6:00 and 7:00. 但6点到7点间没人看见过你
[36:54] And we know you helped the Harrises move their stuff 我们也知道你帮哈里斯一家
[36:56] out of their store, 把东西从店里搬出来
[36:58] the gun they kept there included. 包括那把枪
[37:02] You said you loved the Harrises, Doug. 你说你爱他们 道格
[37:06] I did. 爱过
[37:09] They were like the family I never had. 他们就像我的家人一样
[37:13] But they were going to move away. 但他们要搬走了
[37:15] You were going to lose Ruby and the family 你要失去露比 失去他们
[37:17] that was better than your own. 这个更像家人的家庭
[37:25] See, you don’t get it. 你们不懂
[37:26] Get what? 不懂什么
[37:28] That Brent’s the lucky one. 布伦特很幸运
[37:30] Not being able to feel anything. 什么都感觉不到
[37:33] ‘Cause you felt too much? 但你感受到太多
[37:36] Look, I loved Ruby more than anyone’s ever loved anybody. 我比任何人都要爱露比
[37:43] And you couldn’t let a love like that just disappear on you. 你接受不了她要离开的事实
[37:50] The thought of her not being with me, moving away forever… 一想到她要离开我 搬去很远的地方
[37:57] Not a possibility. 根本无法想象
[38:00] So you had to stop them. 所以你要阻止他们
[38:02] I didn’t want to, I swear. 我没想杀他们的 我发誓
[38:06] But it was like my heart… 但我就像着了魔一样
[38:10] it was like… 就好像
[38:15] Lovesick. 爱到痴狂
[38:35] What… 搞什么
[38:36] Oh, what are you doing out here in the rain? 大雨天你在这里干什么呢
[38:38] You’re soaked. Hop in. 你都湿透了 快进来
[38:39] Come on, it’s take-out tuesday. 来吧 今天是快餐周二
[38:40] I know. 我知道
[38:45] I can’t let you do it. 我不能让你们这么做
[38:46] – Do what? – Take her away from me. -做什么 -带她离开我
[38:48] Ruby? 露比
[38:49] She’s my air. 她是我的生命
[38:49] I cannot breathe without her. 没了她我活不下去
[38:51] I will die, I swear. 我会死的 我发誓
[38:52] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:54] You can’t take her. 你们不能把她带走
[38:55] – I mean it. – Okay,okay. -我是认真的 -好的 好的
[38:56] Forget Vermont. 不去佛蒙特了
[38:58] You say that now, but I know you will do anything for Brent. 你现在这么说 但我知道你为了布伦特什么都会做
[39:01] No, no. 不 不
[39:03] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:04] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[40:35] 歌曲: “In My Place” 歌手: Coldplay
[41:15] 已结案 03年11月
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme