Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] The dynamic woman has it all. 现代女性面面俱到
[00:06] She’s a career woman, a with-it mom. 既是事业女性 又是时髦辣妈
[00:09] A vital partner for her husband. 还是丈夫的好伴侣
[00:11] If you want to bring your brand into the future, 如果你想要你的品牌长远发展
[00:13] you want to be worn by today’s woman. 目标群体就应该是现代女性
[00:17] Today’s woman, the dynamic woman, 而现代女性
[00:19] needs a perfume that goes from 需要一款效力持久的香水
[00:20] morning to night and doesn’t quit. 从早到晚都不会消散
[00:22] Today’s woman… 现代女性…
[00:28] Please excuse me one second, Stella? 抱歉 失陪一下 斯黛拉
[00:35] Sitter’s sick again. I’ve got to be in court. 保姆又病了 我还要去法庭
[00:38] Should be right back. 马上就回来
[00:40] Roger, you can’t be serious. 罗杰 别这样
[00:41] Think your secretary can keep an 能不能让你的秘书
[00:42] eye on ’em for a minute or two? 照看他们两个一下
[00:44] You know how fussy the baby gets with other people. 你知道婴儿多容易吵到别人吗
[00:46] I’m in the middle of a presentation here. 我正在做创意展示呢
[00:47] And my clients gets 20 years to life if I don’t show up. 我如果不出庭 我的客户得去牢里蹲二十年
[00:51] Okay. Who can be quiet the longest? 好吧 你们谁会比较安静
[00:54] Not her. That’s for sure. 肯定不是她
[00:56] Maybe you can help out your little sister. 也许你可以照顾你的小妹妹
[00:57] – What do you say, buddy? – Okay. -可以吗 -好吧
[01:00] Okay, okay, get out of here before I change my mind. 好了好了 在我反悔之前快走
[01:03] Okay. 好
[01:04] What would we do without you? 没有你我可怎么办
[01:06] Fall utterly to pieces? Knock ’em dead. 死得很惨吧 庭上加油
[01:09] – You, too. – Okay. Piece of cake. -你也加油 -小意思
[01:15] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[01:18] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:20] What does it look like, Einstein? 你说呢
[01:22] Sit right there, Devon. 去那边坐着 戴文
[01:24] This is my son. Say hi, Devon. 这是我儿子戴文 给大家打个招呼
[01:26] – Hi. – Hi, Devon. -你们好 -你好戴文
[01:28] I didn’t know what else to do. 我也不知道该怎么办
[01:29] Make Roger screw up his career, not yours? 让罗杰搅黄自己的工作 而不是你的
[01:35] – Working mother – But always a dedicaTed professional. -职业母亲 -但对待工作十分专注
[01:39] Like the dynamic woman. 就像现代女性
[01:42] – I am… – She is the dynamic woman. -我… -她就是现代女性的代表
[01:46] Which is why our company is so 所以由我们公司
[01:48] suited to create your ad campaign. 为你们的产品做广告简直太合适
[01:50] We know her hopes and dreams, 我们懂现代女性的期望于梦想
[01:52] her fears and purchasing patterns. 恐惧 还有购物习惯
[01:55] Today’s woman wants it all, 现代女性想做到全方位出色
[01:56] and she’ll get it. 她们也确实可以做到
[01:58] Let’s show you the numbers we worked up. 让我们给你们看一下我们统计的数字
[02:06] Hey, mom, can I color this? 妈 我能给它涂色吗
[02:10] Yes. 当然可以
[03:00] Lil, Frannie. 莉莉 弗兰妮
[03:01] Frannie’s got something for us, boss. 老大 弗兰妮有案子要交给我们
[03:03] Yeah? What’s that? 是吗 什么案子
[03:04] Infant death. ’82. 1982年 婴儿死亡
[03:06] Iris Felice. 艾瑞思·菲利斯
[03:09] She was six months old. 六个月大
[03:11] Sudden infant death syndrome. You got thoughts otherwise? 死因是婴儿猝死综合症 有其他推断吗
[03:15] Well, some of the old-time coroners– 以前的验尸官
[03:16] They used outdaTed information to determine SIDS. 他们用过时的信息判定婴儿猝死综合征
[03:19] Which is why the me has Frannie and the other 所以我和弗兰妮加上几个助手
[03:21] assistants reviewing all the SIDS cases. 正在重新审查1980年到85年间
[03:22] From 1980 to ’85. 所有婴儿猝死的案例
[03:25] And with Iris, I found something. 艾瑞思的案子里 我发现了这个
[03:28] These photos are from the scene before they moved the body. 这些照片是他们移走尸体前拍下的
[03:30] Tricky thing about SIDS is it forensically 婴儿猝死综合症的特别之处在于
[03:32] looks like other causes of death. 死因总是很不明了
[03:34] Heart stops. Fluid in the lungs. 心脏停止 肺部积水
[03:36] But that doesn’t explain this. 但无法解释这个
[03:39] The baby’s hair–it’s wet. 她的头发是湿的
[03:42] Fluid in the lungs, plus wet hair? 肺部积水加上湿头发
[03:44] Could have been a drowning? 可能是溺死的
[03:45] Hair could’ve dried by the time it got to the coroner’s. 也许送到法医那时头发已经干了
[03:47] – he wouldn’t have seen it. – Yeah, in ’82 especially. -所以法医没有注意到 -没错 特别是在那个年代
[03:50] They weren’t as suspicious of infant death as we are now. 他们不会像现在这么在意婴儿的死
[03:52] You work a few of these baby jobs, you get suspicious. 如果你办过几起弑婴案 你就会在意了
[03:55] What looks like SIDS could be anything but. 也许死因另有蹊跷
[03:58] You certain about that? 你确定吗
[04:00] Well, some people say SIDS doesn’t really exist. 有人说婴儿猝死综合症根本不存在
[04:03] Babies don’t die for no reason. 婴儿不会无缘无故死亡
[04:04] – But… – But you can’t say for sure. -但是… -但也不能确定
[04:07] Med school taught me we know less 医学院教会我的就是
[04:09] about life and death than we think. 我们对生命与死亡的认识只是皮毛
[04:13] We’re gonna turn these parents’ lives upside down again, 我们最好有个很好的理由
[04:15] we got to have a good reason. 才可以再去揭起这对父母的伤疤
[04:17] Well, if there’s a chance a kid’s 如果有一丝的可能
[04:19] murder slipped through the cracks, 这个孩子是被谋杀的
[04:20] Maybe that’s reason enough. 那就值得了
[05:02] Iris Felice. 艾瑞思·菲利斯
[05:04] Found dead in her crib at 6:30 A.M. 1982年4月19日早上6点半
[05:06] on April 19,1982. 被发现死在自己的婴儿床上
[05:08] Mother called 911. 母亲打了911报警
[05:10] Well, the cops at the scene thought SIDS 到现场的警察认为是婴儿猝死综合症
[05:12] coroner backed it up. 验尸官也这么认为
[05:13] There was no reason to suspect foul play, 没有理由怀疑是他杀
[05:15] no signs of prior abuse. 父母没有虐童的倾向
[05:17] Baby was premature, but had a clean bill of health, otherwise. 婴儿是早产儿 但身体很健康
[05:20] We sure the hair wasn’t wet from sweat? Maybe the weather. 确定头发不是汗湿的吗 也许天气太热
[05:24] Nah, looked it up. 不 我查过了
[05:26] – A freak snowstorm that night. – Spring in Philly. -那晚下暴风雪 -标准的费城春天
[05:29] Another reason we’re America’s vacation destination. 要不说我们这里是全国度假胜地呢
[05:33] There was a baby-sitter with Iris and 那晚有个保姆照顾艾瑞思
[05:35] her brother until 8:00 P.M. that night. 和他哥哥 一直到晚上八点
[05:37] The parents checked on the baby when they got home. 父母到家的时候查看过婴儿的情况
[05:39] Said she was fine. 说没有问题
[05:41] Well, it leaves whoever’s in the house after that. 那嫌犯就只剩下那晚在家的人了
[05:43] Mom, dad. Always comes back to them. 父母 总是和他们脱不开关系
[05:46] Oldest story in the book. 俗套的剧情
[05:48] Well, they split up in ’83, few months after Iris died. 83年他们就分开了 就在艾瑞思去世后几个月
[05:51] Let’s have a talk. Close this job pronto. 去找他们谈谈 速战速决
[05:58] Please have a seat. 请坐
[06:04] We’re reinvestigating your daughter’s death. 我们正在重新调查你女儿的死
[06:07] I don’t understand. 什么意思
[06:09] Well, certain forensics don’t add up. 有些事情很奇怪
[06:11] We think Iris was drowned. 我们认为艾瑞思死于溺水
[06:16] My god. 天啊
[06:20] Did anyone have access to your daughter? 有其他人可以接触到您女儿吗
[06:22] Just her father and me. 只有我和她父亲
[06:24] – Anybody have keys to the house? – No. -还有谁有家里钥匙吗 -没有
[06:27] I mean, the nanny and the housekeeper, 保姆和管家当然也有
[06:29] but I always dead-bolTed the doors at night. 但晚上我都会把房门反锁
[06:30] Why do that? 为什么
[06:32] Iris was premature. We thought we’d lose her from the get-go. 艾瑞思是早产儿 我们一开始还以为会失去她
[06:35] She pulled through, tough little cookie. 但她熬过来了 这个坚强的小家伙
[06:39] – Anyway, I was very protective of her. – Must have been rough. -所以我对她呵护有加 -一定很累吧
[06:43] No one tells you how hard it is with kids, do they? 没人告诉过你带孩子有多辛苦 对吧
[06:47] How’d your ex-husband handle the stress? 你前夫是如何应对这份压力的
[06:50] Iris was fragile. We had to be so careful all the time. 艾瑞思很虚弱 我们时刻都得很小心
[06:55] His patience ran out pretty quickly. 他的耐心很快就用完了
[07:00] – You look beautiful. – I look 80. -你真美 -我老得像80岁了
[07:03] It’s a hot 80. 那也是性感的80岁
[07:08] I’m beat, babe. I’m bone-tired. 我很累 亲爱的 精疲力尽
[07:14] Then stop talking. 那就别说话了
[07:17] Baby did you hear about that rapist guy in Mount Airy? 你听说芒特艾里的那个强奸犯了吗
[07:20] Yeah, babe, let’s talk about that. 你非要现在说这个吗
[07:22] I’m sorry. My timing. 抱歉 我真不会挑时候
[07:26] You locked the garage, right? 车库你锁好了吧
[07:27] – Let’s go upstairs. – Okay. -我们上楼吧 -好
[07:32] – But did you? – It’s locked. -到底锁好了吗 -锁好了
[07:34] You’re beautiful. Come on. Let’s go upstairs. 你真美 来吧 我们上楼去
[07:40] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[07:41] Locking these, and then I just want to check on the baby. 把窗户锁好 然后去看看孩子
[07:43] No, no, no. No checking. She’s fine. 别别 不用检查了 她好得很
[07:45] – I’m just gonna peek. – But you’re not gonna peek. -我就去瞄一眼 -才不会
[07:47] You’re gonna nudge her, you’re gonna wake her, 你肯定要去抱抱她 把她弄醒
[07:49] and it’s 40 minutes to get her back to bed. 又得花40分钟才能把她哄睡着
[07:50] The hospital said we should check on her… 医生说我们应该多看看她
[07:52] But that was months ago. She’s fine now. 那都是几个月前说的了 她现在没事了
[07:54] – What if they’re wrong? – Honey, please. -如果医生错了呢 -亲爱的 求你了
[07:58] We haven’t been together since I don’t know when. 我们都多久没亲热了
[08:01] So let’s be together. 来吧
[08:08] Great. 太好了
[08:14] Mommy! Mommy! Iris is crying! 妈 艾瑞思在哭
[08:18] – Devon, go back to sleep! – You don’t have to yell at him. -戴文 回去睡觉 -你别吼他
[08:20] Well, this is what I told you I didn’t want. 知道我之前为什么不想要了吧
[08:23] What, another kid? 什么 第二胎吗
[08:25] I just wish we could go back to the way things were. 我就是希望能回到从前
[08:29] We can’t. We have Iris now. 不行了 我们已经有艾瑞思了
[08:36] They said we can have it all. 人们总说我们可以同时兼顾
[08:38] Family, husband, career. 家庭 丈夫和事业
[08:40] They just didn’t say how. 但他们没说该怎么做
[08:42] When did this incident happen? 这次争吵是在什么时候
[08:44] A few months before Iris passed. 艾瑞思去世前几个月
[08:47] Things get any better? 事情后来有好转吗
[08:49] A baby’s always a challenge, even to the happiest marriages. 再美满的婚姻 遇到孩子的问题也是挑战
[08:53] I kept hoping they would, but… 我也希望情况会好转 但是…
[08:57] Then Iris died, and…what we had kind of died with her. 艾瑞思去世了 我们的婚姻也随她而去
[09:11] You cut ties with your family pretty 你女儿去世之后
[09:13] fast after your daughter died. 你马上就离开家了
[09:15] Every time I looked at my wife, I saw Iris. 每当我看见我夫人的时候 都会看见艾瑞思
[09:17] – Sure it wasn’t guilt you were seein’? – Guilt for what? -难道不是因为愧疚吗 -愧疚什么
[09:20] It seems like you got over the whole 我们的意思是
[09:22] thing pretty fast is all we’re sayin’. 你从失去孩子的阴影里出来得够快的
[09:23] You didn’t want a second child, Roger. 你本来就不想要第二胎 罗杰
[09:26] Molly was busy with her company, 茉莉工作很忙
[09:28] so I was the first one home most nights. 几乎每晚都是我先回家
[09:30] I fed the kids, I bathed them. 我喂他们 给他们洗澡
[09:32] Must have been hard on you. 一定很累吧
[09:36] It was. Iris wasn’t an easy baby. 是的 艾瑞思很不好带
[09:39] She’d wake up seven, eight, nine times a night. 她一晚上要醒七八次
[09:42] All I wanTed was sleep. 而我只想好好睡一觉
[09:43] Maybe you were tired one night, 也许有天晚上你受不了了
[09:45] accidentally drop her in the tub. “不小心”把她扔进了浴缸里
[09:49] Never ends? The looks, questions. 真是没完没了 这些怀疑 这些问题
[09:55] There’s no statute of limitations on murder, Roger. 谋杀是没有诉讼期的 罗杰
[09:58] Believe me, when your child stops breathing, 相信我 当你失去了孩子
[10:03] there’s no one you blame more than yourself. 你就只会自责而已
[10:21] Where…where are you taking her? 你要带她去哪里
[10:24] She needs her mobile. 别忘了她的床铃
[10:26] Don’t forget to pack her mobile for the hospital. 把她的床铃带去医院
[10:34] Hey, buddy, why don’t you go to bed? 你先回去睡觉吧
[10:37] You close the door to your room. 自己把门带上
[10:42] I have to get her things packed. 我得把她的东西收拾好
[10:53] – She’s not going to the hospital. – She’s not? -她不是去医院 -不是吗
[10:59] – We didn’t check on her enough, Roger. – Molly, please. -我们没照看好她 罗杰 -茉莉 别这样
[11:03] I told you we should have checked on her more. 我说了我们应该多看看她的
[11:14] I remember how cold it was in her room that night. 我还记得那晚房间里有多冷
[11:18] Because of the snowstorm. 因为那晚的暴风雪
[11:19] No. Her window was open. 不 是她房间的窗户没关
[11:22] A window was open in the nursery? 婴儿房的窗户没关
[11:25] Molly was a fanatic about locking them 茉莉每次都会把窗户锁上
[11:27] because Iris slept on the ground floor. 因为艾瑞思的房间在一楼
[11:29] Did you tell the cops about this? 你跟警察说这事了吗
[11:31] Thought it wouldn’t help any. 我以为无关紧要
[11:33] Window doesn’t explain SIDS. 窗户和婴儿猝死综合症又没关系
[11:36] We’ll look into it. Thanks for your time, Mr.Felice. 我们会查查的 谢谢你的配合 菲利斯先生
[11:45] Iris’d be 24 now. 艾瑞思现在应该24岁了
[11:50] She had Molly’s eyes. 她眼睛和茉莉一样
[11:52] I bet she’d be as beautiful as her mother. 我打赌她肯定跟她母亲一样美
[12:04] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给 -谢谢
[12:10] So…when my sister died, 我妹妹去世之后
[12:12] my parents put all her things into storage, 我父母把她的所有东西都收了起来
[12:14] Stopped talking about her. Like she never even exisTed. 绝口不提她 就像从来没有过她一样
[12:18] So I stole that. 所以我把那个偷了出来
[12:22] Iris is my daughter’s middle name. 我女儿的中间名也叫艾瑞思
[12:24] That’s nice. 真好
[12:26] Your bedroom was right above the nursery, wasn’t it? 你的房间就在婴儿房的上面 对吗
[12:29] Yeah. Why? 对 怎么了
[12:30] Did you hear anything that night? 那晚你听到什么吗
[12:32] I don’t remember. That was a long time ago. 时间太久 我不记得了
[12:35] Your parents have any trouble with the baby? 你父母对你妹妹有什么意见吗
[12:37] After Iris died, my mother couldn’t get out of bed. 她去世后 我母亲难过得下不了床
[12:40] My father wouldn’t eat. 我父亲茶饭不思
[12:42] They wouldn’t have brought this upon 他们绝不会做什么事
[12:43] themselves if that’s what you’re thinking. 来这样折磨自己的
[12:45] Dad took off pretty fast after. 你父亲很快就离开家了
[12:47] Being a father myself, 作为父亲
[12:50] if I couldn’t protect my little girl, I’d run, too. 如果我没能保护好我女儿 我也会逃跑
[12:52] – Except he still had you. – Guess he forgot. -但他不是还有你吗 -也许忘了吧
[12:56] Anyone else in the house at this time? 当时你家还有别人吗
[12:58] My parents worked a lot, so… there was a lot of hired help. 我父母工作很忙 所以家里请了不少人
[13:02] – At least one of them was… – Homicidal? -其中有一个人… -可能会杀人
[13:08] The nanny Marta. Didn’t take her long to traumatize us. 叫玛塔的保姆 很快就给我们造成了心理创伤
[13:16] Marta! I can’t reach the mobile! 玛塔 我够不着床铃
[13:24] Marta?! 玛塔
[13:37] I want to play with the music mobile. 我想玩那个音乐床铃
[13:43] Are you pretending like you’re in church? 你把这里当教堂吗
[13:46] Close the door, Devon. Come here. 关上门 戴文 过来
[13:52] On your knees. 跪下
[13:54] – We’re not allowed to… – Like this. -我们不能… -像这样
[14:01] We’re not allowed to put the baby in the bathtub. 我们不能把她放在浴缸里
[14:03] Only daddy can. 只有爸爸可以
[14:06] We’re going to make baptism. You want one? 我要给她做洗礼 你想吗
[14:09] But if you die with no baptism, you go to hell. 如果你不接受洗礼 会下地狱的
[14:14] You do? 真的吗
[14:16] We have to save your little sister. 我们得救你妹妹
[14:19] We have to save all the little babies. 救所有的孩子
[14:32] Let’s make her an angel, yes? 让她成为天使吧 好吗
[14:34] Daddy says that’s too much water. 爸爸说这样水太多了
[14:37] It’s time to pray. 该祈祷了
[14:43] That gave me nightmares for a while. 这件事让我做了一段时间噩梦
[14:46] – You tell your parents? – No. -这事你告诉父母了吗 -没有
[14:49] I was scared of Marta, but I guess I didn’t want to lose her. 我很怕她 但不想让她走
[14:52] She was pretty intent on that baptism. 她很执着于那个洗礼
[14:55] It seemed like it. Why? 好像是 怎么了
[14:56] We think your sister may have been drowned. 我们觉得你妹妹也许是溺死的
[15:07] I don’t know if I could do it. 我不知道如果我失去维罗妮卡
[15:09] Get myself together again if I lost Veronica. 要如何再振作起来
[15:11] I don’t know if I’d call the Felice family together. 我觉得菲利斯一家到今天都没能振作起来
[15:14] They seemed pretty normal till their kid died. 在女儿去世之前 他们看起来都很正常
[15:17] Well, you say potato, I say po-tah-to. 我们聊不到一块去
[15:21] Hey, Ozzie and Harriet, you done with your squabble? 你们两个争完了吗
[15:23] – I found something here. – What? -我有发现 -什么
[15:27] – Well, I googled. – The future is now. -我谷歌了一下 -时代进步了
[15:32] Found Marta Chavez, the Felices’housekeeper, 在这个网上发现了菲利斯家的保姆
[15:35] on a website here. 玛塔·查韦斯的名字
[15:36] SIDS support group. 婴儿猝死综合症互助会
[15:37] She lost somody to SIDS? 她身边有人死于这个病吗
[15:39] Her son…in 1981. 她儿子 1981年去世
[15:42] One baby, maybe, but two dying mysteriously? 一个还好 两个都这样
[15:46] Disturbing coincidence, at best. 往好了想是巧合
[15:48] At worst, we got our murderer. 往坏了想 也许她就是凶手
[15:59] Every year on her birthday, I think about Iris. 每年艾瑞思生日我都会想起她
[16:03] How old she would be. What kind of things she would like. 她现在多大了 会喜欢什么样的东西
[16:07] The Felice family know you lost a kid of your own? 菲利斯家知道你孩子也去世了吗
[16:10] No. 不知道
[16:11] You didn’t feel like you should tell ’em, 你要专门照顾他们的孩子
[16:13] since you’d be around their baby? 不觉得应该把这事告诉他们吗
[16:14] My son died of SIDS. It was not my fault. 我儿子死于婴儿猝死综合征 不是我的错
[16:19] That’s what they said about Iris. 艾瑞思也是这么死的
[16:20] My son died in his sleep and I don’t know why, 我儿子在睡梦中去世了 我不知道原因
[16:23] and I have to live with that. 我只能接受现实
[16:29] I know that being nice is not a big part of your job… 我知道你们的工作就是要冷酷无情
[16:32] But you could at least have the facts, SIDS is real. 但你们至少应该知道 婴儿猝死综合症是真实存在的
[16:36] You were trying to baptize Iris in the bathtub. 你曾想在浴缸里给艾瑞思做洗礼
[16:39] I was crazy with grief for my son. 我儿子的死让我悲痛欲绝
[16:41] I wanTed to keep her safe. 我只是想保护她
[16:43] We think she was drowned. 我们认为她是被淹死的
[16:44] Maybe you gave the baptism another shot. 也许之后你又试了一次
[16:46] Held her down too long. 但不小心把她在水里放太久了
[16:48] I love children. I don’t hurt them. 我喜欢孩子 不会伤害他们
[16:51] And I was in El Salvador the week she died. 她去世的时候我人在萨尔瓦多
[16:54] – We’ll check on that. – Go ahead. -我们会去查证的 -去吧
[16:56] While you at it, check at this girl Brie Romeo. 顺便查查这个女孩儿 布莱·罗密欧
[17:00] – Who’s that? – She was the nighttime babysitter. -她是谁 -她是夜班保姆
[17:03] Someone to watch the kids so they could go out. 晚上在家看孩子 好让他们可以出门
[17:06] And…? 然后呢
[17:07] Well, first it seemed like a good idea, 看起来是挺好的
[17:10] but one night I stopped by the house. 但有天晚上我路过他们家
[17:13] Saw with my own eyes that girl was not a good idea. 亲眼看见那个女孩有多么不靠谱
[17:21] Brie, it’s me! I forgot my purse. 布莱 是我 我的钱包忘拿了
[17:28] Brie, get up. 布莱 起来
[17:34] Marta. I fell. 玛塔 我摔了一跤
[17:38] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:41] Nothing. 没干什么
[17:49] These are supposed to stay locked like Molly says. 茉莉说这里要锁好
[17:52] Well, Molly wants it like a frickin’ crypt in here. 茉莉恨不得把整座房子都封起来
[17:57] You can’t have your boyfriend here. 你不能带男友来
[18:00] Take a chill pill. He’s not my boyfriend.Yet. 别激动 他还不是我男友呢
[18:08] My water tastes funny. 我的水味道怪怪的
[18:14] What is this green stuff? 这绿色的是什么
[18:16] Iris’s bottle is green, too. 艾瑞思的也是绿色的
[18:19] Okay, back to bed. Now. 够了 快回去睡觉
[18:26] I gave him some cough syrup, spaz. 我给他们喝了点止咳糖浆
[18:29] It helps the babies sleep better so we can have adult time. 能让他们睡得更好 这样我们就有点私人时间
[18:32] I am calling Mrs.Felice. 我要告诉菲利斯夫人
[18:35] You breathe a word of this, 你要是敢跟她说一个字
[18:37] I’ll have my father, who is a super-lawyer, 我就让我的律师父亲
[18:39] call immigration faster than you can say daddy’s girl. 立马打电话给移民局
[18:43] Got it, Bible-thumper? Now get. 懂了吗 狂热教徒 滚吧
[18:53] And you never told the Felices about this? 你就没告诉菲利斯家这件事吗
[18:56] I wanTed to. 我想来着
[18:58] I thought it’d be worse for the kids 但我觉得
[19:00] If Brie had my ass kicked out of the country, far from them. 如果布莱把我弄走了 情况会更糟
[19:03] But now, I’m a citizen so she can kiss it. 但现在我是美国公民了 不怕她
[19:08] – Thanks, Marta. – Yeah, sure. -谢谢 玛塔 -没事
[19:15] So this babysitter’s drugging the kids. 所以这个保姆给孩子们下药
[19:19] Could have done it again the night the baby died 也许那晚她又下药了
[19:21] Only she gave Iris too much. 但是剂量有点多
[19:23] If the baby od’d…she would sweat. 如果服药过量 就会流汗
[19:36] My mom used to give me whiskey to make me sleep. 我妈以前为了让我睡着给我喝威士忌
[19:39] I give it to my kids. What’s the big deal? 我也这么喂我孩子 有什么大不了
[19:41] Bet it didn’t hurt you at all. 对你倒是没什么影响
[19:43] I didn’t even give her cough syrup that night. 我那晚根本没给她喝药
[19:46] And why should we believe you, Brie? 我们凭什么相信你 布莱
[19:47] Because, ’cause Tad broke up with me, okay? 因为塔德跟我分手了
[19:50] He wasn’t even coming over. I had no reason to do it. 他都没有来 我没必要给他们喝药
[19:53] You know how we can get in touch with Tad? 我们可以向塔德求证的你知道吧
[19:55] You guys are, like, out there. 你们真是什么都不知道
[19:57] Do you even know what was going on 你们知道他们家当时
[19:59] a t the Felice house back then? 到底是什么情况吗
[20:00] How about you fill us in? 你说说吧
[20:02] Molly may have been beautiful and smart whatever, 茉莉那时候也许美丽又聪明
[20:05] but she was not there for her man. 但她对她老公不管不顾
[20:09] That your professional opinion? 这就是你的专业意见吗
[20:11] Believe me.The babysitter knows all your dirty secrets. 相信我 家里的见不得人的秘密 保姆都知道
[20:16] The Felices had some big ones. 菲利斯家可有个大秘密
[20:19] You’ve put a lot of pressure on me here. 你给我的压力很大
[20:21] Come on, we are have a great time. It’s a lot of fun. 拜托 我们在一起很开心
[20:26] It was a mistake. I was lonely. 我当时太寂寞了 犯了错误
[20:29] You’re a liar. You still want it. 你骗人 你还想要的
[20:36] – You should go. – I can’t accept that. -你该走了 -不行
[20:39] I have a family, Stella. 我是有家的人 斯黛拉
[20:40] Molly’s changed. You know it and I know it. 茉莉变了 你我都知道
[20:42] She’s been having a hard time the 过去几个月对她来说是很难熬
[20:44] last few months. We both have. 我们两个都是
[20:45] All she talks about, all she cares about are the kids. 她全部心思都放在孩子身上了
[20:47] Iris was premature. It scared her to death. 艾瑞思是早产儿 所以她很担心她
[20:51] She won’t even sleep with you 她都不愿跟你同房了
[20:52] anymore and you’re defending her? 你还帮她说话
[20:54] She’s my wife. 她是我老婆
[20:55] And I’m not. That’s the point. 我不是 这就是重点
[20:58] This is over. 我们结束了
[21:01] You have to go. 你走吧
[21:03] You don’t throw me away like a used tissue. 你不能对我呼之则来挥之则去
[21:06] No one does that to me. 没人可以这样对我
[21:09] Hey, Stella. I just… 斯黛拉 我…
[21:17] got here. 刚进来
[21:21] Gorgeous wife. Two kids. But… 好老婆 两个孩子 但是…
[21:24] Roger was banging the best friend. 罗杰却上了她的闺蜜
[21:27] Told you the family wasn’t super-perfect. 我就说他们家不完美吧
[21:31] – When did you see this? – A few nights before the baby died. -这是什么时候的事 -孩子去世前几晚吧
[21:35] Yeah. That’s right. 应该没错
[21:39] Thanks, Brie. 谢谢你 布莱
[21:43] Stella sounds like the kind of woman 斯黛拉听起来
[21:45] that wouldn’t take no for an answer. 不像是容易妥协的女人
[21:47] Yeah, made Roger pay for kicking her to the curb. 也许因此要让罗杰付出代价
[21:52] What, your boyfriend can’t leave a message? 你男友不会留言吗
[21:55] It’s not Joseph. 不是乔瑟夫
[21:59] Ray, I told you not to call… 雷 我都说让你别打电话…
[22:24] Lot of trouble to get me to see you. 见你可真不容易
[22:33] I called you. A lot of times. 我给你打了很多次电话
[22:38] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 对不起
[22:44] – I should’ve picked up. I should’ve… – I know…. -我应该接的 我应该… -我懂
[22:46] – Believed you. – It’s all right, Lil. -相信你的 -没关系 阿莉
[22:50] How did it happen? 怎么回事
[22:52] Just came at me from behind. 他们从后面袭击我
[22:54] Never saw ’em till the last minute. 没有看到他们的长相
[22:56] Well, give me their names. I’ll bring them in. 名字告诉我 我把他们全抓回来
[22:58] – No – No, seriously, I mean it. -别 -我是认真的
[23:00] – That’s not why I called you. – Okay. -我找你不是要你去抓他们 -好吧
[23:07] Not a lot of people… 我不想让别人
[23:11] nobody really, I’d want seeing me like this. 任何人 看到我这副样子
[23:16] You’ve seen me like this. 你也见过我这副样子
[23:20] Remember when you made me a milkshake? 还记得你给我做奶昔吗
[23:22] That was all you could eat. 因为你只能吃那个
[23:24] It was a busted jaw. 你下巴当时伤得很严重
[23:28] You made a mess of my mom’s kitchen. 你把我妈的厨房弄得好乱
[23:31] It was a mess already. 本来就挺乱的
[23:38] Couple of kids? 俩熊孩子
[23:43] Well, I owe you, Ray. 我欠你的 雷
[23:47] I’m gonna make this right. 我会帮你讨回公道
[23:49] I don’t want that. 我不想你这么做
[23:53] I just want you here. 我只想你陪着我
[24:08] I’m here. 我在呢
[24:13] Bunch of bull, Roger, first time around. 你之前撒了不少谎啊 罗杰
[24:17] You pretend to be all broken up about Iris. Your marriage. 装着对艾瑞思还有你的婚姻都很难过的样子
[24:20] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[24:21] We’re talking about Stella. 我们在说斯黛拉
[24:22] About you banging your wife’s business partner. 你跟你老婆的生意伙伴上床的事
[24:25] And best friend. Class act there. 还是她的闺蜜 真俗
[24:27] – It was a mistake. – That cost your daughter her life. -犯了个错而已 -赔上了你女儿的命
[24:35] We were so in love. Molly and I. 我和茉莉都深爱着对方
[24:39] With each other and with Devon. 也爱着戴文
[24:43] – And then everything changed. – When Iris was born. -但突然一切都变了 -在艾瑞思出生之后
[24:46] Molly became so distant. It was like I lost her. 茉莉和我越来越疏远 我感觉我失去她了
[24:54] I-I just wanted what we had. 我只想变回以前的样子
[24:58] Tell yourself whatever you want. 随便你怎么安慰自己
[25:01] Your daughter’s dead ’cause of you. 你女儿的死是因为你
[25:10] You ever lose a child? 你失去过孩子吗
[25:14] What? 什么
[25:15] There is nothing you can do to me at 不管你对我做什么
[25:18] I haven’t already done to myself. 都不会比我失去孩子更受伤
[25:27] We heard a dirty thing about you, Stella. 我们听说了一点关于你的丑事 斯黛拉
[25:30] You wouldn’t be the first. 听过我丑事的人多了
[25:31] Something about you knocking heels 我们听说
[25:33] with your best friend’s husband? 你跟你闺蜜的老公有一腿
[25:35] Don’t mince words, do you? 你说话可真直白
[25:38] Pretty pissed off when Roger broke it off. 罗杰甩掉你的时候一定很生气吧
[25:41] Chose his family over you. 为了家庭放弃你
[25:43] Yeah, woman scorned. But I got over it. 是啊 伤害了我 但我想开了
[25:47] It was wrong to begin with. 跟他一开始就是错误的
[25:48] Thing that’s eatng us is a few days later, the baby’s dead. 我们奇怪的是 几天之后孩子就死了
[25:51] Felice family falls apart. 菲利斯一家也散了
[25:53] I was devastated, too. Roger and Molly were my best friends. 我也很伤心的 罗杰和茉莉是我的挚友
[25:59] I know how that sounds. 我知道这听起来很假
[26:02] I was mad at her, okay? 我确实生过她气
[26:04] She bailed out on me. She was never around. 她对我不管不顾 总不来上班
[26:07] The company we dreamed having was dying. 我们梦想的公司马上就快完了
[26:10] So you slept with her husband? 所以你睡了她老公
[26:12] And that wasn’t the only mistake I made. 我还犯了另一个错误
[26:17] – What do you mean? – I had a chance to stop it. -什么错误 -我本来可以阻止这一切
[26:21] Stop what? 阻止什么
[26:22] Molly tried to tell me about Iris. 茉莉跟我说过艾瑞思的事
[26:24] And I was so caught up in that stupid 但我那会儿心思全在罗杰身上
[26:27] dance with Roger, I couldn’t even see it. 根本没有往心里去
[26:33] Go. The tv spot. 广告剧本 开始
[26:35] The dynamic woman steps out of a taxicab. 现代女性从一辆出租车上下来
[26:37] She’s wearing a suit. 她穿着正装
[26:38] She’s jogging. She’s wearing heels… 她正在慢跑 她穿着高跟鞋…
[26:43] And? Come on, Molly. 然后呢 拜托 茉莉
[26:45] You’re the genius. I’m the looks. 你出主意 我装门面
[26:46] Do we have to go over this every time? 难道每次都得重复一遍吗
[26:51] – Molly, what’s wrong? – It’s nothing. -茉莉 你怎么了 -没什么
[26:58] I mean…I think Roger’s hiding something from me. 我觉得罗杰有什么事瞒着我
[27:05] – He’s just busy with work. – I’m never there for him. -他只是工作太忙了 -我一直没有陪他
[27:09] You know, maybe I pushed him away. 也许是我太冷淡他了
[27:11] I’m just–I’m just so tired all the time. 我太累了
[27:12] And the kids always need me. 孩子总是那么需要我
[27:14] Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill, Molly. He loves you. 别大惊小怪的 茉莉 他爱你
[27:19] – Hey, Stel, can I tell you something? – Sure. -斯黛拉 我能跟你说件事吗 -当然
[27:24] I’m…so alone. 我好孤独
[27:31] You’re not alone, Mol. I’m here. 你不孤独 茉莉 你还有我
[27:37] Something’s wrong with Roger. 罗杰有点怪怪的
[27:42] At night, he’s in the baby’s room. 有天晚上 他在婴儿房
[27:44] I hear him through the monitor talking to himself. 我从对讲机里听见他自言自语
[27:47] What do you mean “talking to himself”? 自言自语些什么
[27:49] Stop that. Don’t hurt her. Don’t hurt the baby. “住手 别伤害她 别伤害孩子”
[27:59] What I gonna do, Stel? 我该怎么办 斯黛拉
[28:02] Roger loves Iris. You know that. 罗杰很爱艾瑞思 你知道的
[28:04] He’d never lay a hand on her. 绝对不会伤害她
[28:07] – Yeah, I-I know. – You must be imagining things. -我知道 -肯定是你想太多
[28:17] You’re right. 你说得对
[28:19] I haven’t had much sleep. I must have just made it all up. 我一直很缺觉 一定是幻听了
[28:32] Stop that. You’ll hurt her? “住手 别伤害她”
[28:34] Sounds like Roger was losing it. 听起来罗杰有点失控
[28:36] I should’ve believed her, 我应该相信她的
[28:39] but I was so into Roger I didn’t want to. 但我当时太迷恋罗杰 不愿相信他有问题
[28:42] Molly didn’t mention this to us. 茉莉没有跟我们说这件事
[28:44] She never wanted to see ugliness in other people, 她从来不愿面对别人丑陋的一面
[28:47] least of all the father of her children. 更不用提对她孩子的父亲了
[28:50] – When did this incident happen? – The day before. -这是什么时候的事 -前一天
[28:55] The day before Iris died? 孩子去世的前一天吗
[29:11] I know you were having problems. 我知道你当时状态不太好
[29:14] I don’t know what you’re talking about… 我不明白你的意思
[29:16] Wandering around the nursery in the 半夜跑到婴儿房里
[29:18] middle of the night, talking to yourself. 自言自语
[29:19] Don’t hurt her. “别伤害她”
[29:24] How could you know that? 你怎么知道的
[29:25] Your ex-wife… heard you on the baby monitor. 你前妻从对讲机里听到了
[29:30] Why can’t you let this rest? 为什么你们要缠着这事不放
[29:32] ‘Cause a little kid died. 因为一个小女孩死了
[29:34] And that was bad enough. 这就已经够糟了
[29:36] Let us be. Please. 放过我们吧 求你了
[29:45] I can’t. 不行
[29:58] It was an accident. 那是个意外
[30:03] Go on. 继续
[30:07] If I’d been around more, 如果我多花点时间
[30:09] spent time with my kids, 陪我的孩子们
[30:11] maybe none of this would’ve happened. 也许这一切都不会发生
[30:12] What do you mean if you’d have 你这话
[30:14] spent more time with your kids? 是什么意思
[30:16] He was just a little boy. He didn’t know what he was doing. 他那时只是个孩子 不知道自己在做什么
[30:23] Don’t put him in jail, please. 求你们别抓他
[30:25] Devon? What did he do? 戴文 他做了什么
[30:27] He went to the nursery at night. 那晚他去了婴儿房
[30:29] He was just worried about her. 他只是担心她
[30:31] What happened the night she died? 那晚到底发生了什么
[30:49] Hey, Dev. What did I tell you? 戴文 我跟你说什么来着
[30:52] To leave the baby alone at night. 晚上不要来打扰她
[30:54] That’s right, pal. 没错
[30:56] ’cause when you come in here and poke her, it hurts her. 因为你进来动她的话 会伤到她
[30:59] What if she needs baptism? 万一她需要洗礼怎么办
[31:04] She’s okay, buddy. 她没事的
[31:07] But…daddy…she’s not breathing. 但是 爸 她不呼吸了
[31:15] Iris? Sweetie? 艾瑞思 亲爱的
[31:18] Devon, why is she wet? 戴文 为什么她是湿的
[31:20] Iris? Iris, wake up. 艾瑞思 醒醒
[31:23] Iris? Iris, wake up. 艾瑞思 艾瑞思 醒醒
[31:27] Wake up. 快醒醒
[31:29] Come on.Wake up. 拜托 醒来吧
[31:31] Wake up. 醒过来
[31:33] Iris. Come on, baby. Come on. Wake up. 艾瑞思 宝贝 求求你醒过来
[31:36] Wake up, baby. 醒过来 宝贝
[31:38] Daddy, did I hurt the baby? 爸 是我伤害她了吗
[31:47] No, no, no. No, she’s… 不 不 不 她…
[31:52] She’s fine. She’s gonna be just fine. 她没事 她会没事的
[32:02] Devon was a high-strung kid. 戴文是个很容易紧张的孩子
[32:06] I should’ve gotten him help. 我应该带他去看医生的
[32:11] He was scared because of what Marta said. 他被玛塔说的话吓到了
[32:15] – What’re you going to do to him? – I don’t know. -你们要把他怎么样 -我不知道
[32:18] Arrest me. 抓我
[32:19] He’s got a life. You can’t take that away from him. 他还有大好人生 不能被你们毁掉
[32:22] I can’t do that, Mr.Felice. You know that. 我们不能这样 你知道的 菲利斯先生
[32:23] He didn’t mean it. 他不是故意的
[32:28] Did you tell Molly what happened that night? 你告诉茉莉那晚发生的事了吗
[32:32] I lied. And I had Devon lie. 我对她撒了谎 也让戴文撒谎
[32:38] I thought it would save us. But it destroyed us. 我以为这会挽救我们 结果却毁了我们
[32:59] Go ahead. I’ll be up in a minute. 你先走 我等下就来
[33:05] – We need you to come in with us. – Why? -你得跟我们走一趟 -为什么
[33:07] We talked to your father, Devon. 我们跟你父亲谈过了 戴文
[33:11] What did he tell you? 他跟你们说了什么
[33:12] Why don’t you come with us? 我们回局里再说吧
[33:16] He told you about me. 他告诉你们我的事了吧
[33:19] That’s okay. It’s okay. It’s good. 没事 挺好的
[33:23] ’cause it’s out. ’cause I can’t live like this anymore. 说了也好 我也没法继续这样下去了
[33:28] I can’t hold my baby. I’ve never picked her up, not once. 我无法面对自己的孩子 一次都没抱过她
[33:31] My hands… 我这双手
[33:36] I’m responsible for what happened to Iris. 害艾瑞思丢了性命
[33:40] Tell us what happened that night. 告诉我们那晚发生的事
[33:42] I wanted to baptize her, but I… I must have let her drown. 我想给她做洗礼 可能不小心让她溺水了
[33:47] You don’t remember? 你不记得了吗
[33:48] Not really. But I must have, right? 不记得 但肯定是我干的 不是吗
[33:51] What do you remember? 你记得什么
[33:53] Being in the nursery. The mobile’s playing. It’s cold. 在婴儿房里 床铃在响 很冷
[33:59] But you couldn’t reach the mobile. 但你是够不到床铃的
[34:03] So who turned it on? 是谁打开的
[34:07] Someone was in the room before you. 有人在你之前去了婴儿房
[34:10] No, I don’t remember that. 我不记得了
[34:13] Some memories are too painful to remember. 有些记忆太痛苦 所以记不住
[34:16] Especially for children. 特别是小孩子
[34:18] But I remember putting her in the bath. 但我记得我把她放进水里
[34:20] You just said you didn’t. 你刚才说没有
[34:22] – What do you want from me? – The truth. -你到底想要我说什么 -真相
[34:23] I’m telling you the truth. 我说的就是真相
[34:25] Maybe what you think is the truth is 也许你以为的”真相”
[34:27] less painful than what really happened. 没有实际那么痛苦
[34:35] I didn’t…I didn’t give her the bath. 我没有把她放水里
[34:39] Why not? 为什么
[34:43] Because my mom was there. 因为我妈在
[34:52] I’m so sorry, baby. I’m so sorry I can’t protect you. 对不起宝贝 对不起我不能保护你
[34:58] Mommy? 妈妈
[35:00] The world’s such a dangerous place for a baby. 这个世界对婴儿来说太危险了
[35:02] And I’m not a good mother. 而我又不是一个好母亲
[35:04] It’s me. I’m what’s wrong. 是我 都是我的错
[35:43] Mommy? 妈妈
[35:52] Give us a kiss good-bye, Dev. 跟我们吻别吧 戴文
[35:56] Where are you going, mommy? 你要去哪里 妈妈
[35:58] Don’t cry, okay, sweetheart? Be mommy’ strong little man. 别哭 亲爱的 做妈妈坚强的男子汉
[36:02] Okay. 好
[36:04] – I love you so much, Dev. – Me, too, mommy. -我爱你 戴文 -我也爱你 妈妈
[36:17] Good-bye. 再见
[36:31] I thought I was never gonna see her again. 我以为再也见不到她了
[36:34] Because she wanted to die, too. 因为她想和艾瑞思一起死
[36:39] Thank you, Devon. 谢谢你 戴文
[36:41] This is crazy, but the worst part is 说来疯狂 但最让我伤心的是
[36:44] that she didn’t want me with her. 她都不愿意带上我
[36:47] She wanted to leave me behind. 她想丢下我
[36:51] She was in pain, Devon. 她太痛苦了 戴文
[36:54] She wanted better for you. 她想你过得好
[37:05] I come in here sometimes. 我偶尔会来这里
[37:08] To think about Iris, time to time? 偶尔会想艾瑞思吗
[37:11] More like every moment of every day. 每时每刻都在想
[37:15] Do you really? Think about it, I mean? 你真的会想她吗
[37:20] When my mom was 25, she already had two kids. 我母亲25岁的时候 已经有两个孩子了
[37:25] No money, tiny, dirty place we called home. 没有钱 家里又肮又乱
[37:30] She was on her own? 她一个人带大你们吗
[37:32] You know, one time, I remember she brought 有一次 她把所有的食物
[37:34] out all this food from the cabinets, 从柜子里拿出来
[37:36] Put it out like we were having a party, 好像我们要开派对一样
[37:38] Then she left us, 然后就离开了我们
[37:41] Locked the doors for…two days. 把门锁了两天
[37:50] That’s a…that’s a terrible thing to do to a child. 这样对待孩子真是狠心
[37:54] Well, it was better than the alternative. 如果她不走
[37:56] What she mightave done, if she hadn’t left. 也许会做出更过分的事情
[38:02] It’s hard having kids, and nobody tells you that. 以前没人告诉过我 养孩子这么难
[38:05] No, they don’t. 没错
[38:07] All the terrible things that can happen to a baby. 人们能对婴儿多残忍
[38:10] – You know, as a cop, I’ve seen things… – Please, stop. -作为警察 我已经看得太多了 -求求你 别说了
[38:14] You saw them, too, didn’t you? Those terrible things. 你也见过很多了吧
[38:19] I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[38:21] Locking the windows, the doors. 总是把门窗锁好
[38:23] You tried to shut out the danger. 你想让她远离危险
[38:26] I was prective because Iris was premature. 我这么小心是因为她是早产儿
[38:30] You imagined all the things that 你常常幻想
[38:31] could happen to Iris so often, 艾瑞思遇到危险
[38:32] You started to believe you wanted them to happen. 你开始以为是自己想让她遇到危险
[38:34] – That’s the sickness. – No! -这是病 -不
[38:36] That’s the sickness. It’s postpartum psychosis. 这是病 产后抑郁症
[38:38] No. 不
[38:40] It must be unbearable, the fear of yourself, especially. 这份恐惧一定让你难以承受
[38:44] I don’t know what happened to Iris. 我不知道艾瑞思是怎么了
[38:46] You have spent the last 24 years trying to forget, 过去24年你都试图要忘记
[38:48] but you know. 但你知道
[38:52] The snow. It snowed that night, remember? 那晚下雪了 记得吗
[38:57] I thought it was a sign.The snow. 我以为那雪是预兆
[39:03] A sign of what? 什么的预兆
[39:05] It snowed the night that she was born. 她出生那晚也下雪了
[39:08] And I thought she’d go back to where she came from. 我以为这样她就能回到她来的地方
[39:12] A better place than with me. 一个比跟我在一起更好的地方
[39:42] Mommy’s right here, baby. Right here with you. 妈妈就在这里陪你 宝贝 妈妈陪着你
[39:47] Go to sleep now. 睡觉吧
[40:31] Mommy! Mommy! 妈妈 妈妈
[40:39] Iris? Iris? 艾瑞思 艾瑞思
[40:43] My little girl. Iris? 我的宝贝女儿 艾瑞思
[40:46] Baby. Iris? 宝贝 艾瑞思
[40:49] Baby, come on. I’m sorry. 宝贝 醒醒 对不起
[40:53] Iris? My baby! 艾瑞思 我的宝贝
[40:55] 歌曲:”Open Arms” 歌手:Journey
[40:58] Iris? 艾瑞思
[41:44] 已结案 06年11月
[43:39] 艾瑞思·菲利斯 挚爱的女儿
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme