时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | All right, open up, son. I can’t do it by myself. | 快点 孩子 我一个人可做不完 |
[00:22] | Come on, no half-stepping, ladies. | 快点 别磨磨蹭蹭跟娘们似的 |
[00:27] | Push it up. | 推上去 |
[00:32] | Six feet, girls. | 今天要挖两米 |
[00:34] | First shift burrowed under the river | 前一班的人在河底都挖了一米五 |
[00:36] | five feet. That means that we go six. | 所以我们必须挖两米 |
[00:39] | That’s a nice shiny new helmet there, Nate. | 新头盔真不错啊 内特 |
[00:40] | Couldn’t get one with a little flashlight? | 怎么不再加个手电筒上去 |
[00:44] | Wife wouldn’t let me back down | 我不戴头盔 |
[00:45] | in the hole without a hard hat. | 我老婆就不让我下来 |
[00:48] | At least your old lady cares if you get cracked in the dome. | 至少你老婆还在乎你的死活 |
[00:50] | Oh, my sister treating you that bad these days? | 我姐姐最近对你不好吗 |
[00:53] | What do you mean “these days”? | 什么叫最近 |
[00:55] | Tell you what Alice cooked up last night, | 我都不忍心告诉你昨晚爱丽丝 |
[00:57] | but I don’t want to rub it in. | 给我做了什么好吃的 免得你不痛快 |
[00:58] | You’re lucky you got a woman like that. | 你找了这么个老婆真是福气 |
[01:00] | Woman who don’t give a man no quarter, you mean. | 你是说我那个不给人留半点情面的老婆吗 |
[01:07] | Cave-in or blowout don’t get your | 塌方和爆炸都没伤到你岳父 |
[01:09] | father-in-law, that cough will. | 但他那咳嗽可就不一定了 |
[01:11] | He ought to retire. Let someone carry the weight of foreman. | 他该退休了 让别人来接替他 |
[01:14] | – That’ll be you, Donny. – You think? | -你是最佳人选 多诺 -你这么觉得吗 |
[01:17] | Like I said, my wife’s counting on you | 我早说过了 我老婆就指望你 |
[01:19] | to bring all of us up out of here. | 保护我们大家的安全呢 |
[01:20] | All them stories you tell… | 听你讲了那么多她的事 |
[01:22] | It’d be nice to finally meet old Alice. | 要是有机会见她一面就好了 |
[01:25] | Not in this here world. | 那是不可能的 |
[01:27] | Down here every joe’s blood runs brown– same as the muck. | 我们在这里不分肤色 全是泥土的颜色 |
[01:30] | But not up there. | 上面可不是这样 |
[01:36] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[01:39] | – Get back to work. – Hey, Nate! | -快去工作 -内特 |
[01:50] | Watch it there, Nate. | 小心点 内特 |
[01:52] | Eight million ways to die every day. | 每天都上演各种死法 |
[01:55] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[01:57] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[02:49] | Figure on stretching that shirt out another day? | 你衬衣怎么都不换的 |
[02:53] | You want to check my shorts there too, hoss? | 我内裤换没换你要不要也管一下 |
[02:57] | Transit workers found the body expanding the subway. | 工人扩建地铁时发现一具尸体 |
[03:00] | Five stories under the river. | 在河底下五层 |
[03:02] | I ain’t going down there. | 我才不下去 |
[03:03] | What’s the matter, don’t like tunnels? | 怎么 不喜欢隧道吗 |
[03:05] | They got rats the size of badgers. | 下面的老鼠有獾那么大 |
[03:08] | No, man, even the rats hate it down there. | 哥们儿 那里连老鼠都不愿下去 |
[03:11] | Bulldozer broke through an old service tunnel. | 推土机推倒这个旧隧道时 |
[03:14] | Found the bones. | 发现了这些骨头 |
[03:15] | Adult male. Blunt force trauma to the skull. | 成年男人 颅骨上有钝器创伤 |
[03:17] | Found behind a tunnel that got sealed in 1948. | 发现骨头的隧道1948年就已经被封闭了 |
[03:21] | Guy needs a paleontologist, not a detective. | 你们需要找个考古学家 不是探员 |
[03:23] | Could be one of those mole people? | 可能是住在隧道里的流浪汉 |
[03:25] | Wasn’t a mole, this was a sandhog. | 不 这是个隧道挖掘工 |
[03:28] | – Sandhog? – Urban miner. | -隧道挖掘工 -地下工作者 |
[03:30] | Died with his boots on. | 死时还穿着靴子 |
[03:32] | “Compressed air worker, number 505. | “空气压缩机操作员 编号505 |
[03:34] | If found sick or unconscious, | 如发现不适或昏迷 |
[03:36] | return to medical decompression lock | 请送回伯特曼建筑公司工地 |
[03:38] | at Bertleman construction site.” | 进行医疗救治” |
[03:40] | Sandhogs were required to carry those badges at | 隧道挖掘工必须随身带着这个牌子 |
[03:42] | all times, in case of an attack of the bends. | 发生塌陷事故时可以辨别身份 |
[03:44] | How’s a miner get the bends? | 挖掘工能遇上什么塌陷 |
[03:46] | Working deep underground in compressed air. | 在高压的地下工作 |
[03:48] | Tunnels, subways, sewers… you name it. | 隧道 地铁 下水道这些地方 |
[03:51] | Say if it’s deeper than a grave, a sandhog dug it. | 所有比坟墓还深的地方 都是他们挖出来的 |
[03:53] | Looks like this poor schmuck might have dug his own. | 看来这个可怜鬼把自己葬在下面了 |
[03:55] | You see those miners trapped on the news, | 你看新闻里那些被困在地下的矿工 |
[03:57] | they move half of earth to get a guy out. | 人们不惜一切代价都要把他们救出来 |
[03:59] | At least, recover a body. | 活要见人死要见尸 |
[04:02] | This guy didn’t get left behind. | 这人不是没及时逃生 |
[04:05] | He got buried on purpose. | 而是遭人故意埋葬 |
[04:49] | Donuts… is that some kind of cop joke? | 甜甜圈 这是在开警察玩笑吗 |
[04:52] | What, cops are the only ones allowed to eat fried dough? | 怎么 只有警察才能吃甜甜圈吗 |
[04:54] | – I never eat donuts. – Never? | -我从来不吃甜甜圈 -从来不 |
[05:00] | – Oh, you have sugar on your cheek. – Come on and get it. | -糖粘在脸上了 -来帮我擦掉 |
[05:04] | – Get over here. – Got to eat a donut first. | -过来 -你先吃一个 |
[05:07] | – I don’t want a stupid donut. – No, first. | -我才不想吃 -尝一尝嘛 |
[05:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Give me the bag. | 给我 |
[05:20] | Attagirl. | 真乖 |
[05:22] | Pretty damn good. | 真好吃 |
[05:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:29] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然 |
[05:32] | I, uh… | 我… |
[05:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:37] | Aw, you’re a detective, you’ll figure it out. | 你是探员 你会想到答案的 |
[05:42] | Look, okay, I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[05:45] | – I’ll call you later? – Sure, right. | -晚点联系你 -好的 |
[05:57] | I had OSHA check the state archives on this one… | 职业安全与健康管理局的人正在查相关的档案 |
[06:00] | Compressed air 505 was registered as a John Donovan. | 编号505的压缩机操作员名叫约翰·多诺万 |
[06:04] | John “Boomer” Donovan. | 能干的约翰·多诺万 |
[06:06] | You familiar? | 你认识他 |
[06:07] | Down-in-the-muck sandhog became head | 40年代的时候 |
[06:10] | of the local 37 back in the ’40s. | 他是挖掘工人37区的头儿 |
[06:12] | He was reported missing in 1948. | 他在1948年被报失踪 |
[06:15] | Donovan turned hero after he took on | 多诺万在和管理层谈判 |
[06:17] | management then mysteriously disappeared. | 然后神秘失踪之后就成了英雄 |
[06:19] | Know your sandhog history, boss. | 这么熟悉挖掘工啊 老大 |
[06:21] | Neighborhood I grew up in, you either | 在我长大的地方 |
[06:23] | became a cop, a fireman or a sandhog. | 你要么当警察 要么当消防员或隧道挖掘工 |
[06:25] | And I got this thing about being burned or buried alive. | 要么被活埋 要么被烧死 |
[06:29] | So how do we know oui guy wasn’t just crushed in a cave-in? | 我们怎么确定他不是死于一起单纯的隧道事故 |
[06:33] | Disappeared on a sunday back in ’48. | 他是在48年的一个周日失踪的 |
[06:36] | He wasn’t down there working. | 周日下去可不是因为工作 |
[06:37] | Theory at the time was Donovan took | 当时警方认为多诺万和管理层 |
[06:39] | on management in a labor dispute. | 有劳资纠纷 |
[06:41] | Thought he bought himself a pair of cement shoes | 警方怀疑是这起纠纷 |
[06:43] | and a one-way ticket to the bottom of the river. | 要了他的命 |
[06:45] | Couldn’t prove it without a body. | 但没尸体就没证据 |
[06:47] | Only surviving next-of-k’s a brother-in-law. | 唯一在世的亲人是他小舅子 |
[06:50] | Robert McCallister. | 罗伯特·麦卡利斯特 |
[06:51] | An old sandhog? | 也是隧道挖掘工吗 |
[06:52] | Former head of the union. | 前工会主席 |
[06:54] | If he’s not at home, check down at | 如果他不在家 |
[06:56] | Mulrooney’s in devil’s pocket. | 就去穆尔尼酒吧看看 |
[06:58] | What’s that, a sandhog bar? | 那是哪儿 挖掘工常去的酒吧吗 |
[06:59] | We got Jones tavern, they got Mulrooney’s. | 我们有琼斯酒吧 他们有穆尔尼 |
[07:09] | Keep Donovan’s photo up there with the top-shelf whiskey. | 放着多诺万的照片 还供着威士忌 |
[07:14] | They’re still buying him shots. | 他们现在还会给他买酒 |
[07:17] | Donovan was married to your sister? | 多诺万和你姐结婚了 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I introduced ’em. | 是啊 我介绍的 |
[07:22] | A lot of sandhogs in your family? | 你家里很多人当挖掘工人吗 |
[07:24] | Third generation. | 三代都是 |
[07:26] | My old man spent 30 years in the hole. | 我老爸挖了30年的洞 |
[07:29] | Big Mac. | 绰号老爹 |
[07:33] | Nice lighter. | 打火机不错 |
[07:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | A gift from Big Mac on my wedding day. | 我结婚的时候他送给我的 |
[07:40] | Only thing that could hold a flame in the tunnels. | 唯一能在隧道里打着火的东西 |
[07:42] | We hear management had it out for your brother-in-law. | 我们听说管理层的人和你姐夫有矛盾 |
[07:47] | Sam Bertleman did. Everyone knew it. | 山姆·伯特曼嘛 大家都知道 |
[07:50] | Head of Bertleman construction? | 伯特曼建筑公司的头儿 |
[07:53] | None other. | 没错 |
[07:55] | The guys were going deaf down in | 我们在下面不管是失聪 |
[07:57] | the hole, getting killed, maimed. | 还是丧命 残废 |
[07:59] | Didn’t stop that greedy bastard. | 那个贪婪的混蛋根本不管 |
[08:01] | But Donovan tried to. | 但多诺万不同 |
[08:02] | Donny became foreman, he was the only one | 他当了工头后 |
[08:04] | that had the stones to take the boss man on. | 成了唯一敢和老板抗争的人 |
[08:08] | When did he start organizing the men? | 他是什么时候开始反抗的 |
[08:10] | Just after his pal Nate died in the hole? | 在他的好哥们内特死在洞里之后 |
[08:12] | There was no stopping him. | 没人能阻止他 |
[08:33] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[08:35] | – Bobby! – I’m here, pop. | -鲍比 -老爸 我在这里 |
[08:39] | Where’s Donny? | 多诺呢 |
[08:46] | Donny! | 多诺 |
[08:49] | Donny, you’re ok? | 多诺 你还好吗 |
[08:53] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[08:56] | There was no masks in there, nothing! You knew that! | 下面连面具都没有 你知道的 |
[08:59] | – Leave it be! – We didn’t have a chance! | -别管这个了 -我们连逃命的机会都没有 |
[09:03] | Nate? | 内特 |
[09:06] | Nate?! | 内特 |
[09:09] | You’re his wife? You’re Alice? | 你是他老婆吗 你是爱丽丝 |
[09:11] | Where is he? Where is my husband? | 他在哪里 我老公在哪里 |
[09:13] | You left him down there? | 你把他留在下面了 |
[09:15] | It happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快 |
[09:17] | We could barely see. The smoke was everywhere. | 我们根本看不清 烟太大了 |
[09:19] | Nate?! | 内特 |
[09:20] | Nate! Nate! | 内特 内特 |
[09:23] | No! Nate! | 不要啊 内特 |
[09:27] | No…. | 不要啊 |
[09:33] | Wake up, Nathan! Wake up. | 醒来 内森 快醒来 |
[09:36] | You promised me! | 你答应过我的 |
[09:38] | You promised me you’d come home to me! | 你答应过我会安全回家的 |
[09:43] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[09:55] | I’m so sorry, Alice. I really am. | 很遗憾 爱丽丝 请节哀 |
[10:02] | You were supposed to watch over him! you were his friend! | 你是他的朋友 你应该照看好他的 |
[10:14] | Couldn’t blame her. But it was misdirected. | 不能怪她 但那确实是个错误 |
[10:17] | Bertleman didn’t give a rat’s ass about | 伯特曼根本不在乎 |
[10:19] | the safety of any of his workers. | 他手下工人的安全 |
[10:21] | And that’s when Donovan started organizing the men? | 多诺万就是从那时起组织你们对抗他 |
[10:24] | Few months later, he disappears. | 几个月后他就失踪了 |
[10:27] | Mary said he went off to the pub, never came home. | 玛丽说他去了酒吧 再也没回来 |
[10:30] | You figure Bertleman had your brother-in-law killed? | 你觉得有可能是伯特曼杀了你姐夫吗 |
[10:34] | Donovan was about to lead a walkout. | 多诺万正准备发起罢工呢 |
[10:38] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[10:48] | Sam Bertlemen? | 山姆·伯特曼 |
[10:51] | Somewhere we can talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah. I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[10:54] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[10:55] | Just found John Donovan’s body in | 我们在斯古吉尔河底的隧道 |
[10:57] | a tunnel under the Schuylkill. | 发现了约翰·多诺万的骸骨 |
[10:59] | Not to slow you down or anything. | 可不是故意要耽误你时间 |
[11:00] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 跟我有什么关系 |
[11:02] | Might have with your old man. | 可能跟你父亲有关 |
[11:04] | My father built this city, every damn tunnel. | 这城市所有的隧道都是我爸建起来的 |
[11:07] | You think that’s the first body | 你以为这是第一次 |
[11:08] | that’s turned up underground? | 在隧道里发现尸体吗 |
[11:10] | This is one of his workers. A union leader, too. | 这次发现的是他的工人 还是工会领袖 |
[11:13] | Look, the last thing my old man wanted was | 我父亲最不想看到的 |
[11:15] | to make John Donovan some kind of martyr. | 就是约翰·多诺万出什么意外 |
[11:17] | Funny how he turned up dead, then. | 那他死得真是很讽刺 |
[11:19] | They blamed my pops ’cause it was easier | 他们之所以怪我父亲 |
[11:21] | than looking at one of their own. | 是因为不想互相猜疑 |
[11:23] | You saying another sandhog did it? | 你是说这是别的工人下的手 |
[11:25] | All that band of brothers union stuff? Bunch of B.S. | 他们那个工会简直就是扯淡 |
[11:29] | There’s this one guy Zaccardo, always causing trouble. | 里面有个叫扎卡多的 总是惹麻烦 |
[11:37] | It ain’t right what happened to Nate. | 内特死得很不值 |
[11:39] | But not a damn thing’s gonna change till we make it change. | 如果我们不联合起来 悲剧还会重演 |
[11:42] | Wrong tree, Donny boy. Go bark somewheres else. | 你找错人了 小多诺 跟别人说去 |
[11:44] | Nate was one of us, Zaccardo. | 内特是我们中一员 扎卡多 |
[11:46] | One of our brothers. We owe him. | 是我们的兄弟 我们欠他的 |
[11:47] | You wanna walk off the job over some dead spade? Go ahead. | 你想因为个死人而丢工作那就自己去 |
[11:52] | What’d you call him? | 你管他叫什么 |
[11:52] | You crossed the line, making a fool of yourself | 你太离谱了 跟那个黑寡妇一起 |
[11:55] | with that bugaboo widow in front of everyone. | 在大家面前丢尽了人 |
[11:58] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[12:06] | – Enough! – Not your concern, old man. | -够了 -跟你没关系 老东西 |
[12:08] | You don’t talk about her like that! | 不许你这么说她 |
[12:11] | Shut up, Donny. It’s over. | 闭嘴 多诺 够了 |
[12:13] | Oh, it ain’t over. | 还没完呢 |
[12:15] | I can promise you that. | 我保证 |
[12:24] | Went for scaling bar, huh? | 差点拿钢管是吗 |
[12:27] | Bash a man’s skull with that. | 想要下杀手吧 |
[12:29] | Donovan had guts, | 多诺万是个有胆的人 |
[12:31] | but Mateo Zaccardo was a mean son of a bitch. | 但那个马特奥·扎卡多就是个混蛋 |
[12:33] | Didn’t appreciate being humiliated. | 肯定咽不下这口气 |
[12:37] | You think he killed Donovan? | 你觉得是他杀了多诺万吗 |
[12:38] | He was a sandhog, and down in that hole, anything can happen. | 他是隧道工 在地底下 什么都有可能发生 |
[12:42] | Any idea where Zaccardo ended up? | 知道现在扎卡多的情况吗 |
[12:44] | Last I heard, prison. | 最近听说是在监狱 |
[12:46] | Caved some poor bastard’s head in during a bar fight. | 在酒吧开了别人的脑袋 |
[13:02] | Life for second degree murder. | 被控二级谋杀判终身监禁 |
[13:05] | Killed a man with a crowbar outside a bar. | 用铁撬在酒吧外把人打死 |
[13:09] | Guy had it coming. | 他自找的 |
[13:11] | Did John Donovan? | 那约翰·多诺万呢 |
[13:13] | You had motive, opportunity, a serious beef. | 你有动机 机会 跟他过节不小 |
[13:16] | He work for you? | 他是你手下吗 |
[13:21] | It’s time to set the record straight… | 是时候做点好事了 |
[13:24] | Clear your conscience. | 摸摸你的良心 |
[13:25] | Your age, the D.A. Might work out a deal. | 你这个岁数 地检官可能会帮你减刑 |
[13:28] | Time served. | 都蹲了这么久了 |
[13:30] | I’ll talk to you. | 我只跟你谈 |
[13:35] | Or you can rot in prison for all I care. | 或者你就死在这里吧 我不关心 |
[13:41] | It’s always something with them. | 黑人就是黑人 |
[13:47] | What about you and Donovan? | 你和多诺万怎么回事 |
[13:48] | We had a difference of opinion. We worked it out. | 我们观点不同 但是求同存异 |
[13:51] | I’ll bet. | 是吗 |
[13:52] | Just because I wasn’t gonna strike | 我不去参加罢工 |
[13:53] | don’t mean I killed the guy. | 不代表我会杀了他 |
[13:55] | No? | 是吗 |
[13:56] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[13:58] | It was the coloreds. | 肯定是黑人 |
[14:00] | They blamed him for Nate’s death. | 他们怪他害死了内特 |
[14:03] | You mean the west indian sandhogs? | 你是指西印第安人吗 |
[14:04] | West indians, afro-americans. | 西印第安人 非洲亚裔美国人 |
[14:06] | They can call themselves whatever they want. | 随便他们怎么称呼自己 |
[14:08] | They had it in for Donovan in the worst way. | 他们都对多诺万怀恨在心 |
[14:11] | And how would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:12] | Only place near the dig to get refills | 工地旁边有个咖啡厅 |
[14:15] | was a coffee shop served coloreds. | 专门做黑人的生意 |
[14:18] | So long as as you didn’t touch the silverware, it was fine. | 你在那里可不能乱搞 |
[14:48] | Coffee, please. | 请给我咖啡 |
[14:52] | Be ready in a minute. | 稍等 |
[14:57] | It’s good, you found something. | 你找到工作了 真好 |
[14:59] | – Cream or sugar? – Just black. | -加糖还是奶 -黑咖啡就行 |
[15:02] | Like this place used to be? | 跟这里一样黑吗 |
[15:09] | The boys at the hoghouse passed the hat. | 工人们一起筹的 |
[15:11] | It ain’t much. It’s the best we can do. | 虽然不多 但我们尽力了 |
[15:16] | Nate was right. | 内特说得对 |
[15:18] | You give a man no quarter. | 你说话不留情面 |
[15:22] | Nate told you that? | 内特跟你说的吗 |
[15:24] | He told me a lot of things. | 他跟我说过很多事 |
[15:26] | Did he now. | 现在不行了 |
[15:29] | – I miss him, too, Alice. – Not like I do. | -我也很想他 爱丽丝 -跟我没法比 |
[15:33] | What about getting her what’s due? | 不如把她应得的钱给她 |
[15:35] | The union is working on getting some kind of settlement. | 工会正在和他们谈条件 |
[15:38] | Me and Nate, we paid our dues regular. | 我和内特都准时付会费 |
[15:40] | Bad enough we get shut out for the best jobs. | 好的活儿却从来轮不到我们来做 |
[15:42] | – I hear you, Bishop. – Do you? | -我明白你的意思 贝西普 -是吗 |
[15:45] | Maybe a white man gotta die down in that | 也许死一个白人在下面 |
[15:47] | hole for the union sit up and take notice. | 这样工会就会重视了 |
[15:48] | That it? | 对吗 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[15:55] | Take care now. | 保重 |
[15:56] | I will. | 好的 |
[16:07] | You think Bishop made good on that threat? | 你觉得贝西普付诸实践了吗 |
[16:10] | Well, put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[16:12] | I wasn’t the only sandhog who ever served time. | 坐过牢的工人可不止我一个 |
[16:17] | Bishop had a record. | 贝西普也不干净 |
[16:19] | And a bad attitude. | 脾气也不好 |
[16:28] | You were never paid a settlement? | 你没有收到抚恤金吗 |
[16:29] | Bertlemen wouldn’t give a dime for a black man’s life. | 伯特曼绝不会为黑人的命付一分钱的 |
[16:33] | Bishop was pretty upset about it. | 贝西普对此很愤怒 |
[16:35] | He was all bark, no bite. | 他只是嘴上说说而已 |
[16:39] | You two keep in touch? | 你们还有联系吗 |
[16:41] | He passed… | 他二十年前 |
[16:43] | 20 years ago. | 就去世了 |
[16:44] | And, no, we didn’t. | 所以没联系了 |
[16:46] | What about you, Alice? | 那你呢 爱丽丝 |
[16:48] | You were pretty upset with Donovan, too. | 你那时也很生多诺万的气吧 |
[16:50] | I was upset that my husband died and I can’t make the rent. | 我生气是因为我丈夫死了 我连房租都付不起 |
[16:53] | Donovan helped me in a time of need. | 缺钱的时候多诺万会帮我 |
[16:55] | Donovan come by regular to give you money? | 多诺万常来给你钱吗 |
[16:58] | To check on me. To see how I was getting by. | 来看我 看我过得怎么样 |
[17:04] | He ever talk about work, anybody who might’ve had in for him? | 他会跟你谈工作上的事吗 比如有谁跟他有矛盾 |
[17:08] | No. | 没有 |
[17:10] | Mostly, we… just talk about Nate. | 多数时候 我们都在聊内特的事 |
[17:16] | You like talking to him, | 你喜欢和多诺万 |
[17:18] | Donovan? | 聊天吗 |
[17:19] | He was the first man to make me laugh again. | 他是第一个让我重新笑起来的男人 |
[17:22] | Got to be I looked forward to seeing | 所以我很期待 |
[17:25] | him on his way home from a shift. | 他每次下班回家前来找我 |
[17:28] | Sounds like Donovan was there quite a bit. | 听起来多诺万常去看你 |
[17:30] | Well, he didn’t have much to go home to. | 反正他回家也没意义 |
[17:33] | Meaning his wife? | 你是指他老婆 |
[17:34] | Couldn’t get pregnant, so she crawled up inside a bottle. | 不能怀孕 所以开始酗酒 |
[17:40] | He didn’t talk about it much, and… and I didn’t ask. | 他很少提起 我也不问 |
[17:44] | Back then, people stuck it out… | 那个年代 即使情况再糟 |
[17:47] | Even if it didn’t make sense. | 人们也都会坚持下来 |
[17:49] | Just the times. | 那个年代就是这样 |
[17:51] | He was still married and white, and I was neither. | 他是已婚白人 我两个都不是 |
[17:55] | Did that stop you? | 这能阻止你们吗 |
[18:00] | One evening, we were talking longer than usual… | 有天晚上 我们聊得比平时都长 |
[18:07] | And finally we just run out of things to say. | 最后无话可说了 |
[18:14] | Listen to that. | 听听 |
[18:17] | Ah, nothing in the world quite like it. | 没有比这更好的东西了 |
[18:20] | Like what? | 什么 |
[18:22] | The blues. | 蓝调音乐 |
[18:25] | Nate always said you liked your music. | 内特常说你爱音乐 |
[18:28] | It ain’t just music. | 这不光是音乐 |
[18:29] | No? Then what? | 那是什么 |
[18:33] | Makes me feel like I’m not alone listening to that. | 听着它的时候会让我觉得自己不孤单 |
[18:39] | It’s good to see you smile again. | 能再看到你笑真是太好了 |
[18:42] | Nate– he always used to say a smile like that, | 内特以前常说 |
[18:45] | Light up every tunnel in the city. | 你的笑可以照亮城里所有的隧道 |
[18:47] | Come on now. | 拜托 |
[18:48] | I always wondered what he meant. Now I know. | 我以前体会不到 现在懂了 |
[19:01] | Ought to be getting home now. | 该回家了 |
[19:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:30] | What’d you say this song was called again? | 你刚才说这歌叫什么名字 |
[19:33] | I never said it. | 我没说过 |
[19:37] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -是啊 |
[19:40] | Yeah, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:44] | I like everything about it. | 喜欢它的一切 |
[20:08] | Who is it? | 谁唱的 |
[20:11] | Satchmo. | 书包嘴[路易斯·阿姆斯特朗] |
[20:19] | Hey what? | 怎么 |
[20:22] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[20:53] | White, married man, black woman. | 白人已婚男人和黑人女人 |
[20:56] | That could get you in trouble today. | 即使是现在也会让你惹上麻烦 |
[21:01] | I knew it couldn’t last and it didn’t. | 我知道维持不了多久 事实也确实是那样 |
[21:03] | Must have been tough to let that go. | 放手一定很不容易吧 |
[21:08] | Anybody else know? | 有别人知道这事吗 |
[21:09] | Just the brother-in-law. | 只有他小舅子知道 |
[21:13] | Bobby McCallister? | 鲍比·麦卡利斯特 |
[21:38] | Hey, Lil. | 阿莉 |
[21:41] | Want to go for a ride? | 想兜个风吗 |
[21:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[21:46] | Oh, gee, Ray, it’s nice to see you too, you know. Hey. | 你应该说”雷 很高兴见到你” |
[21:49] | I’d love to go for a spin. | “我很愿意跟你去兜个风” |
[21:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:54] | At least I got a smile. | 至少你笑了 |
[21:57] | Nice to see you, Ray. | 很高兴见到你 雷 |
[22:01] | You know, the way, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[22:03] | We left it last time, that was… nice. | 上一次真是太美妙了 |
[22:11] | Look, I, uh… | 我… |
[22:14] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[22:16] | Something I did wrong? | 我做错事了吗 |
[22:25] | Something he did right. | 原来是他做对事了 |
[22:28] | You didn’t take the call. | 你怎么不接电话 |
[22:32] | I’m not taking a ride with you either. | 我也不跟你去兜风 |
[22:34] | Come on. I just want to talk. | 别这样 我就想和你谈谈 |
[22:37] | So talk. | 谈吧 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | I, uh, I got hooked into this deal with a bunch | 我最近在贝永做了一笔交易 |
[22:48] | of street bikes up in Bayonne, with my shop. | 遇到了一些麻烦 |
[22:52] | Turned out to be hot. | 事情变得很棘手 |
[22:55] | – What do you want me to do? – I don’t know. | -你想我做什么 -不知道 |
[22:57] | Call in a favor with the Jersey state police? | 给新泽西警方打个电话通融一下 |
[23:00] | I’m serious, Lil. | 我是认真的 阿莉 |
[23:03] | These guys are, too. | 那些人也是 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:08] | Not this time. | 这次我帮不了你 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[23:24] | So… | 那么… |
[23:28] | See you around, Ray. | 再见了 雷 |
[23:40] | Come on, Bobby | 拜托 鲍比 |
[23:41] | You knew that Donovan was stepping out on your sister. | 你知道多诺万出轨了 |
[23:44] | – With the widow of a sandhog. – A black woman, no less. | -跟那个寡妇好上了 -还是个黑人 |
[23:46] | Why open that up? | 我为什么要说出来 |
[23:48] | Bring shame to my family? | 给我家族蒙羞吗 |
[23:50] | Dishonor my sister like that? | 这样给我姐蒙羞吗 |
[23:53] | Oh, so this was a family matter? | 那么这是家族问题了 |
[23:54] | That how you dealt with it, Bobby? | 你是这么来处理的吗 鲍比 |
[23:55] | I know Mary had her problems, | 我知道玛丽有她的问题 |
[23:57] | but Donovan was out of control. | 但是多诺万太过分了 |
[23:59] | Out of control how? | 怎么过分 |
[24:03] | You gotta realize, Donny had a lot | 你要知道 |
[24:05] | bigger problems on his plate. | 多诺万问题一大堆 |
[24:07] | Like what, Bobby? | 比如什么 鲍比 |
[24:08] | He was going ahead with the walkout, | 他要发起罢工 |
[24:11] | but he had no idea what he was walking into. | 但他根本不知道后果 |
[24:28] | Change of plans. Things are getting stepped up. | 计划有变 我们要提前 |
[24:31] | Stepped up? | 提前 |
[24:32] | We need to know who’s with us now. Can’t wait. | 我们要知道谁站在我们这边 等不及了 |
[24:36] | Why all of a sudden? | 怎么这么突然 |
[24:37] | I think Bertleman found out about the walkout. | 我觉得伯特曼知道罢工的事了 |
[24:43] | What is it, Bobby? | 怎么了 鲍比 |
[24:45] | Heard Bertleman hired goons. Pinkertons. | 听说伯特曼雇了打手 平克顿公司 |
[24:47] | – Who told you that? – Guys are talking, Donny. | -谁告诉你的 -大家都在说 多诺 |
[24:51] | Those pinkerton thugs are good for | 这些人最拿手的 |
[24:53] | only one thing– cracking skulls. | 就是教训不听话的人 |
[24:55] | Guys don’t need to hear that now. | 现在没必要告诉他们这些 |
[24:57] | Means the boss is brining in scabs, | 老板准备动真格了 |
[24:59] | and I got a family to feed. | 我还有家人要养 |
[25:01] | What are you saying? You’re out? | 你什么意思 你要退出吗 |
[25:05] | Look, Bobby, things get rough, | 听着 鲍比 如果事情变得棘手 |
[25:06] | I need to know I can count on you. | 我得确保你能靠得住 |
[25:07] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[25:09] | Bertleman knows what you’re planning, he knows everything. | 伯特曼知道你的计划 什么都知道 |
[25:11] | What? How’s he know? | 什么 他怎么知道的 |
[25:17] | Aw, no. | 不是吧 |
[25:21] | – I’m sorry. – Bobby. | -对不起 -鲍比 |
[25:24] | He threatened my job. | 他用工作威胁我 |
[25:26] | Big Mac, too. | 还威胁我父亲 |
[25:28] | I had kids. A family. | 我有家庭 有孩子 |
[25:31] | So you told. | 所以你泄密了 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry, Donny. | 对不起 多诺 |
[25:48] | I never forgot the look in Donny’s eyes. | 我永远忘不了他当时的眼神 |
[25:50] | You never mentioned it. | 你从来没提过这事 |
[25:52] | Couldn’t have help your big union career. | 这可会影响你在工会的声望 |
[25:54] | You being a stooge and all. | 你背叛朋友这种事 |
[25:56] | It’s something I’m not proud of, believe me. | 我对此也深感羞愧 |
[26:00] | He was like a brother to me. | 他就像我的亲兄弟 |
[26:04] | You got any idea what that’s like? | 你明白这种滋味吗 |
[26:07] | What, Bobby? | 什么滋味 鲍比 |
[26:08] | Wondering if I was the one that got him killed. | 感觉是我害死了他 |
[26:13] | Hey, you. | 喂 |
[26:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:19] | I got a meeting over in family court this afternoon, | 我刚才在家庭法庭有个会议 |
[26:22] | and so I figured I’d stop by, see if you ate lunch. | 所以过来看你一眼 看你吃了没有 |
[26:24] | Oh, uh, yeah. I kinda ate on the run. This case. | 我在办案的路上吃过了 |
[26:29] | Yeah. No, I figured as much. | 我猜也是 |
[26:32] | I know you called last night. I, um, just got… | 我知道你昨晚给我打电话了 |
[26:36] | Caught up on the job. | 我有事脱不开身 |
[26:37] | No, forget it. I was just seeing if you | 没事 我就是想问问你 |
[26:39] | wanted to grab dinner. That’s all. | 要不要一起吃个晚饭 |
[26:40] | It turned into a long night. | 我昨天加班到很晚 |
[26:42] | Don’t worry about it. Some other time. | 没关系 改天就是 |
[26:44] | Great. Uh. Maybe tonight? | 好啊 不然今晚吧 |
[26:47] | Uh… we’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[26:50] | Look, I better run. | 我该走了 |
[26:54] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[26:55] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[26:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:01] | You don’t have to say it just ’cause I did. | 不要因为我说了你就逼自己说 |
[27:02] | No, I want to say it. | 不 是我想说的 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | Hey, kids! | 孩子们 |
[27:12] | – Hey, guys. – Nick Vera. | -伙计们 -我叫尼克·维拉 |
[27:13] | Joseph Shaw. | 我叫乔瑟夫·肖 |
[27:15] | I remember. | 我记得你 |
[27:19] | Will Jeffries. | 这是威尔·杰弗里斯 |
[27:21] | So you’re still in town? | 你还住在这里 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I’m working with the DHS, court and community services. | 我在国土安全部法院及社区服务部工作 |
[27:25] | Yeah, that’s right, delinquent youth. | 没错 专管少年犯 |
[27:27] | At-risk juveniles, yeah. | 是有犯罪倾向的青少年 |
[27:29] | – It’s good work. – Yeah. I-I think so. | -是份好工作 -我觉得也是 |
[27:35] | We better go. | 我们该走了 |
[27:43] | Why can’t I meet a nice girl at a halfway house? | 我在感化院怎么碰不到好女孩 |
[27:46] | Save it. | 别说了 |
[27:48] | I didn’t know the guy stuck around Philly. | 我都不知道他还在费城 |
[27:50] | Well, now you do. Anything new on Bertleman? | 现在知道了 伯特曼那边有新消息吗 |
[27:52] | McCallister’s story checks out. | 查过麦卡利斯特说的事了 |
[27:54] | Turns out Bertleman was going to squash | 伯特曼确实雇了平克顿公司 |
[27:56] | the strike by hiring Pinkertons. | 准备瓦解罢工行动 |
[27:58] | Goons for hire. | 职业打手 |
[27:59] | Specialize in bashing skulls. | 专长是砸人脑袋 |
[28:01] | Might explain the blunt-force trauma. | 这样尸体上的伤就解释得通了 |
[28:07] | Real interesting guy, your old man. | 你老爸很有意思 |
[28:10] | Not the most ethical, but… interesting. | 道德方面就不说了 |
[28:13] | He was a businessman. Sometimes you gotta play hardball. | 他是生意人 有时候就是得玩点硬的 |
[28:16] | Yeah, the Pinkertons were pretty handy with a bat. | 是啊 平克顿的人相当强硬 |
[28:20] | He ever tell you about them? | 他告诉你过这些吗 |
[28:21] | Heard about that, but he didn’t | 听说了 但他不需要 |
[28:23] | need them to deal with Donovan. | 雇这些人去对付多诺万 |
[28:25] | That right? | 是吗 |
[28:26] | Already had him over a barrel. | 早就把他搞定了 |
[28:28] | What do you mean? Donovan was for sale? | 什么意思 多诺万被收买了吗 |
[28:31] | No. Let’s just say Donovan put | 这么说吧 |
[28:33] | himself in an untenable position. | 他的把柄被抓到了 |
[28:51] | That’s something, ain’t it? | 挺不错的 是吧 |
[28:52] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[28:54] | I know what you’re planning, son. | 我知道你的计划 孩子 |
[28:56] | I’m here to tell you it ain’t gonna happen. | 我是来告诉你 你是不会成功的 |
[28:58] | Ain’t up to you, Mr.Bertleman. | 那可不是你说得算的 伯特曼先生 |
[29:00] | Either you drop this whole strike nonsense, | 要么你放弃罢工那些乱八糟的事 |
[29:03] | or your life’s about to get a whole lot bumpier. Got me? | 要么你麻烦就大了 明白吗 |
[29:07] | The only way you’re gonna stop this strike, | 唯一能停止罢工的方法 |
[29:09] | is across the table hearing our demands. | 就是你坐下来听我的诉求 |
[29:11] | I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 我觉得你没明白我的意思 |
[29:12] | We lost a good man down in the hole– | 一个好人死在了隧道里 |
[29:14] | Nate Stallworth, you might recall the name. | 内特·斯托沃斯 你还记得这名字吗 |
[29:18] | I can’t be threatened, and I ain’t for sale. | 我不受你威胁 也不会被收买 |
[29:21] | No. | 对 |
[29:23] | Kinda figured that already, son. | 这点我也知道 |
[29:24] | And if I get hurt, that’s just gonna put | 如果我出了意外 |
[29:26] | more of a fire in the boys’ bellies. | 只会让其他人更加愤怒 |
[29:28] | You’re right. But… | 你说得没错 但是 |
[29:32] | If another poor colored woman | 如果是那个可怜的黑人寡妇 |
[29:33] | disappears on her way home from work, | 突然在下班回家路上失踪了 |
[29:36] | Well, ain’t nobody really miss her but you. | 除了你应该就没人会想她了 |
[29:40] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[29:41] | It’s my job to know what’s going on. | 这就是我的工作 |
[29:44] | What’d you say your friend’s name was again? | 你刚说你朋友叫什么来着 |
[29:47] | You think about that real hard. | 你好好想想 |
[29:50] | You leave her alone. | 你别碰她 |
[29:53] | Now get your shovel and get back to work. | 拿上你的铲子 回去工作 |
[30:08] | One thing I learned from my daddy about being the boss– | 我从我父亲那里学到的一点做老板的心得 |
[30:11] | Most times it ain’t what you do, | 大多时候重要的不是你的作为 |
[30:13] | it’s what people think you’re capable of. | 而是让别人知道你的能耐 |
[30:16] | But Alice lived. | 但爱丽丝还活着 |
[30:18] | He never laid a hand on her. Heard she left town. | 我父亲没有碰她 听说她搬走了 |
[30:21] | That right? When? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[30:23] | Around the time Donovan disappeared. | 多诺万失踪前后 |
[30:33] | Alice Stallworth left Philadelphia on April 28 of 1948. | 爱丽丝·斯托沃斯1948年4月28日离开费城 |
[30:40] | The same day Donovan went missing. | 多诺万失踪的同一天 |
[30:41] | Right. Move to Chester, Pa. | 没错 搬去宾州切斯特市了 |
[30:44] | What’s in Chester? | 为什么去切斯特 |
[30:45] | I thought maybe a relative, but we couldn’t locate anyone. | 我猜是有亲戚在那边 但是没查到 |
[30:48] | Found this instead. | 倒是找到了这个 |
[30:50] | Hospital record from November, 1948. | 1948年11月的医院记录 |
[30:53] | – Alice was sick? – Not sick | -爱丽丝病了吗 -不是 |
[30:55] | Pregnant. She gave birth to a nine-pound baby boy. | 是怀孕 生了个9磅的男孩 |
[31:00] | Nate had been dead 11 months. | 那时内特已经死了11个月 |
[31:01] | No way he could have been the father. | 孩子父亲不可能是他 |
[31:05] | So Alice was pregnant when she left town. | 所以爱丽丝搬走的时候有孕在身 |
[31:08] | With Donovan’s baby. | 怀着多诺万的孩子 |
[31:13] | We know you left Philadelphia, Alice. | 我们知道你搬离费城 爱丽丝 |
[31:16] | The same day Donovan disappeared. | 和多诺万失踪是同一天 |
[31:19] | Like I said before, things got complicated. | 就像我之前说的 事情变复杂了 |
[31:22] | Well, they were already complicated. Him married, you a widow. | 是很复杂 他已婚 你是寡妇 |
[31:26] | Black, white. | 他是白人 你是黑人 |
[31:30] | I know all the reasons why it was wrong back then, thank you. | 我知道这在当时为什么不被接受 谢谢提醒 |
[31:34] | But then you found yourself pregnant. | 但你发现自己怀孕了 |
[31:41] | It was foolishness from the jump. | 这事从一开始就是错的 |
[31:44] | I shoulda known better. | 我早该看清 |
[31:52] | Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[31:55] | You gave your son his name. | 你给儿子取了他的名字 |
[32:02] | I wanted to remember him… | 我想记住他 |
[32:06] | To remember his words. | 记住他所说过的话 |
[32:09] | You’re not alone. | “你不孤单” |
[32:14] | Tell me what happened the night he disappeared, Alice. | 告诉我他失踪那晚发生了什么 爱丽丝 |
[32:17] | I should have known it wouldn’t last. | 我早该知道那段情持续不了多久 |
[32:22] | Something that special never does. | 那种特殊的感情是不会持久的 |
[32:37] | Will you relax, baby? You’re gonna wear out the floor. | 放轻松 亲爱的 地板都要被你踩穿了 |
[32:51] | That the one Big Mac gave you? | 这是你老爹给你的吗 |
[32:53] | When I made foreman. | 我当上工头那天送我的 |
[32:55] | Oh, that means something. He chose you to lead those man. | 那很有意义 他选了你来接替他 |
[33:00] | Sometimes you gotta make touch choices, | 有的时候你会面临艰难的抉择 |
[33:01] | choices you don’t want to make. | 做你不愿做的选择 |
[33:04] | Come close. Got something special to tell you. | 过来 有些特别的事要告诉你 |
[33:09] | What’s wrong, baby? You here, but you ain’t here. | 你怎么了 亲爱的 你魂不守舍的 |
[33:17] | This has to end, you and me. | 你和我该结束了 |
[33:21] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | You knew this was going to happen. | 你早就有心理准备了的 |
[33:25] | What’s really going on, Donny? | 到底怎么了 多诺 |
[33:27] | You know what the boys would say if they found out? | 你知道别人会说长道短的吧 |
[33:29] | Since when do you care about that? | 你什么时候起在乎这些了 |
[33:31] | I’m a married man, Alice. | 我是个已婚男人 爱丽丝 |
[33:32] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[33:35] | Even if I left my wife, which I can’t, | 就算我能离开她 |
[33:37] | you know it could never work. | 咱俩也没可能 |
[33:39] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:40] | Oh, come on, Alice. Us? | 拜托 爱丽丝 我们俩 |
[33:43] | Out there? | 公开恋情 |
[33:46] | Forget it. | 还是算了吧 |
[33:51] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[33:56] | No, I don’t. | 不爱 |
[34:05] | Go to New York, someplace you can start over. | 去纽约或什么地方 重新开始 |
[34:08] | – I can send you money. – Get out. | -我会寄钱给你 -滚 |
[34:12] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[34:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:21] | Not like I am. | 我更遗憾 |
[35:08] | I never listened to that song again. | 我再也没听过那首歌 |
[35:12] | You ever tell your son about him? | 你没给你儿子说过他的事吧 |
[35:16] | It was just me. | 没有 |
[35:18] | I was all he ever knew. | 他一直不知道 |
[35:22] | Donovan’s lighter, the one with the cross… | 多诺万的打火机 上面有十字架的那个 |
[35:27] | Big Mac gave it to him? | 是老爹给他的吗 |
[35:32] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[35:34] | Donovan was trying to protect you. | 多诺万是想保护你 |
[35:38] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[35:40] | He was about to take on some guys that played rough. | 他和一些人要起冲突了 |
[35:45] | Didn’t want you to get hurt. | 不想让你受到牵连 |
[35:47] | He broke it off so you’d leave. | 他只有这么做 你才会离开 |
[35:52] | Maybe he was just a man afraid of the times. | 也许他只是一个向时代屈服了的男人 |
[35:58] | Or maybe he just loved you. | 也许是因为他爱你 |
[36:13] | Built to last forever, those things. | 做出这个打火机的人希望它能永远流传下去 |
[36:21] | You know, once they even found | 你知道吗 有一次 |
[36:23] | one inside the belly of a fish. | 有人在鱼肚子里发现了一个 |
[36:27] | They pulled it out, and it lit right up… | 拿出来以后还能点着 |
[36:31] | Very first time. | 一次就点着了 |
[36:35] | It still works for me. | 我的也还能用 |
[36:38] | Nothing lasts forever, right? | 没有什么是永远的 对吗 |
[36:42] | Except the statute of limitations on murder. | 除了谋杀案的诉讼期 |
[36:48] | This wasn’t a wedding present | 这不是你父亲给你的结婚礼物 |
[36:50] | from your father, was it, Bobby? | 对吗 鲍比 |
[36:53] | Big Mac gave it to Donovan when he made him foreman. | 这是多诺万当上工头时老爹送给他的 |
[36:59] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[37:02] | Belongs to me. | 是我的 |
[37:04] | The only way you could have that lighter is | 你能拿到这个打火机的唯一可能 |
[37:06] | if you saw Donovan the night he disappeared. | 就是多诺万失踪那晚你见过他 |
[37:09] | I was a sandhog, too, you know? 20 in the hole. | 我也是挖掘工 20岁就下去了 |
[37:13] | But you got passed over by your own father. | 但你父亲没有选择你 |
[37:17] | He made Donovan foreman. | 他选择了多诺万 |
[37:20] | I was his son. | 我是他儿子 |
[37:22] | His blood. | 继承了他的血脉 |
[37:25] | The good one. | 良好的血脉 |
[37:27] | You’d think he’d respect you more. | 按理说他应该更尊重你 |
[37:31] | He treated me like a mope with a muck stick. | 他根本瞧不起我 |
[37:34] | Like I couldn’t do anything more. | 好像我什么都做不好一样 |
[37:37] | And Donovan could do no wrong. | 而多诺万就很完美 |
[37:38] | Donovan the natural. | 多诺万是天生的好手 |
[37:42] | Donovan the leader. | 天生的领导者 |
[37:43] | Nothing you did was ever good enough. | 从来不觉得你做得好 |
[37:47] | Damned if I was gonna sit back and | 我可不会就那样放弃 |
[37:49] | watch him become the big hero. | 看着他变成大英雄 |
[37:52] | Instead it was you, Bobby. | 所以你代替了他 鲍比 |
[37:54] | With Donovan gone, you became president of local 37. | 多诺万走了的话 你成了37区的头儿 |
[37:59] | Achieved what he never got a chance to do. | 完成了他未完成的事 |
[38:02] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[38:06] | You got rid of him. | 除掉了他 |
[38:08] | Finally. | 没错 |
[38:11] | But you know the worst part? | 但你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[38:17] | They went and turned him into a damned saint. | 他们还是把他当英雄 |
[38:25] | Want to let you know right away Donny, | 我第一时间就来找你了 多诺 |
[38:27] | heard there were scabs down here. | 听说下面有问题 |
[38:29] | You are right. | 你做得对 |
[38:31] | Aw, look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[38:34] | Idiots were in the dynamite. | 这些白痴把火药留在下面了 |
[38:37] | Lucky they didn’t blow a head off. | 没炸死他们算他们走运 |
[38:41] | Better check the rest of the supplies. | 最好检查一下其他设备 |
[38:44] | – I’ll check over at the shaft. – All right. | -等我值班的时候再检查 -好吧 |
[38:46] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[38:48] | They probably left the misfires in the muck. | 也许泥里还有残留 |
[38:53] | Bobby, I’m glad you’re with us. Rough as it’s gonna get. | 鲍比 很高兴你站在我们这边 事情会变得很棘手 |
[38:57] | Couldn’t live with myself, letting you go it alone. | 没办法看着你孤军奋战 |
[39:03] | In the long run, it’s gonna be better for all of us. | 长远来看 这对我们都好 |
[39:06] | All because of you. | 全是托你的福 |
[39:19] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[39:27] | Donovan? | 多诺万 |
[39:29] | You got a light? | 你有火吗 |
[39:33] | Here. | 接着 |
[39:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[40:04] | Always gotta be the hero. | 你总会是个英雄 |
[40:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:11] | Bobby? What are you doing? | 鲍比 你在干什么 |
[40:14] | Not this time. | 这次不行了 |
[40:41] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[40:44] | Bobby… help me, | 鲍比 救我 |
[40:48] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[40:50] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[41:02] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[41:08] | You’re not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[41:34] | 歌曲:”I Wonder” 歌手:Tony Bennett | |
[42:43] | 已结案 06年10月 |