时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay, this one’s from me. | 好了 这个是我送的 |
[00:09] | I told you guys, no gifts. | 我跟你们说过 不要送礼物 |
[00:11] | Who ever believes that? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[00:13] | Come on. Open it already, Bren. | 来吧 拆开看看 布兰 |
[00:14] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[00:18] | Oh, Dana, this is adorable. | 戴娜 这个实在太可爱了 |
[00:21] | I told you you’d like it. | 我跟你说过你会喜欢的 |
[00:24] | How can you tell it’s a girl, mommy? | 你怎么知道是个女孩呢 妈妈 |
[00:26] | Cause when I do this, she sounds just like you. | 因为当我这样做 她的反应就和你一样 |
[00:30] | Give me a hand, Sweetie. come on. | 来搭把手 小可爱 |
[00:39] | Time to pack it on, girls. | 甜点时间到 姑娘们 |
[00:41] | Oh, and I’m supposedto be dieting. | 我本来是要节食的 |
[00:44] | One of the few good perks of being this huge | 这么胖的为数不多的好处之一就是 |
[00:46] | is you can eat like a horse. | 可以拼命吃 |
[00:49] | Bring it on! | 拿过来吧 |
[00:51] | Right here. | 放这里 |
[00:52] | Dana. | 戴娜 |
[00:53] | Hey. No boys allowed! | 男士止步哦 |
[00:55] | I told you this wasa girls’ party, babe. | 我跟你说过这是女士聚会 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | From the National Guard. | 国民警卫队寄来的 |
[01:02] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:05] | I’m being deployed? | 我被派往前线了吗 |
[01:10] | But you have a kid. | 但你有个孩子 |
[01:14] | How soon? | 什么时候走 |
[01:15] | Uh, three weeks. | 三周后 |
[01:18] | Who’s going to take care of Lindsey? | 那谁来照顾琳赛 |
[01:20] | I will, baby. | 我来 亲爱的 |
[01:25] | Hey, I’m a baker. | 我只是个面包师 |
[01:28] | Probably get stationed in one of Saddam’s old palaces | 也许驻扎在萨达姆的某个旧官邸 |
[01:31] | grilling filets for the generals. | 给将军们做大餐 |
[01:33] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:35] | Well, here. I’ll slice the tart. | 来 递给我 我来切馅饼 |
[01:39] | You’re going away, mommy? | 你要离开吗 妈妈 |
[01:41] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 在你不知不觉中 我就回来了 |
[01:43] | In no time at all. | 很快很快 |
[02:32] | 失踪人口 2004年10月至2004年12月 | |
[02:48] | That Veronica in the car? | 车上的是维罗妮卡吗 |
[02:50] | We’re on our way to school. | 我们正准备去学校的 |
[02:52] | She’s pouting because I won’t let her come with. | 她正在生气 因为我不让她过来 |
[02:55] | Eight-year-old wants to see a crime scene? | 八岁小孩就想看犯罪现场 |
[02:57] | She’s a weird kid. | 她古怪得很 |
[03:00] | – Hey, boss. – Morning. | -老大早 -早 |
[03:02] | We got a floater? | 发现了浮尸吗 |
[03:03] | Not exactly. Marine unit was doing a trawl of the Delaware, turned this up. | 不算是 水警在特拉华河打捞时发现了这个 |
[03:14] | Is that an arm? | 是只胳膊吗 |
[03:17] | Ran the serial number, | 序列号显示 |
[03:18] | matches the prosthetic of a missing Iraq war veteran. | 假肢属于一位失踪的伊拉克战争退伍军人 |
[03:21] | Guy couldn’t catch a break, huh? | 这家伙运气真不好啊 |
[03:23] | Gal. Dana Taylor. | 是个女兵 戴娜·泰勒 |
[03:26] | Went missing three months after returning from the middle east. | 从中东返回三个月后就失踪了 |
[03:28] | How long could someone with a missing arm stay lost? | 少只胳膊的人能失踪多久 |
[03:31] | You ever see the Fugitive? | 你看过《亡命天涯》吗 |
[03:33] | These things don’t come cheap. | 这个可不是便宜货 |
[03:35] | It’s a custom fit, titanium. | 定制的 钛合金材料 |
[03:38] | Not something you’d just toss. | 不会随便扔掉的 |
[03:39] | Not on purpose. | 绝对不是故意的 |
[03:40] | So where’d the rest of her go? | 那她的尸体在哪里 |
[03:42] | Well, if the arm was in the river, | 如果假肢在河里找到 |
[03:43] | odds are the body is, too. | 那她的尸体很可能也在河里 |
[03:45] | Divers are coming out. | 潜水员马上到 |
[03:48] | Not really a “bring your daughter to work day.” | 今天不太适合作为”带女儿上班日” |
[04:05] | Lady soldier, huh? | 是个女兵吗 |
[04:07] | Yup. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Got to wonder. | 让人不得不想 |
[04:09] | Wonder what? | 想什么 |
[04:10] | Remember the girl in Iraq, had that guy on a leash? | 记得那个在伊拉克给战俘脖上套狗链的女兵吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[04:17] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[04:18] | I just don’t get these chicks that want to tote guns and take prisoners for a living, | 我只是搞不懂这些想以扛枪抓人为生的女人 |
[04:21] | no offense. | 别介意啊 |
[04:24] | Dana Taylor, 30. | 戴娜·泰勒 三十岁 |
[04:25] | Three months in Iraq. | 在伊拉克待了三个月 |
[04:30] | Joined the guard to pay for cooking school. | 为了交烹饪学校学费加入了警卫队 |
[04:32] | Seven and a half years into an eight-year bid. | 服役期八年 已经过了七年半 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Probably never thought she’d get called up. | 是的 也许她从没想过会被派到前线 |
[04:36] | Lost her right arm | 在费卢杰附近 |
[04:38] | in a grenade attack on her truck outside Fallujah. | 手榴弹击中她的卡车 让她失去了右臂 |
[04:40] | Ribbon of valor for heroism– | 获得了英勇勋章 |
[04:42] | pulled another soldier out of the wreckage. | 她把另一个士兵拉出了卡车残骸 |
[04:44] | When’d she get back? | 她什么时候回国的 |
[04:45] | June 2004. | 2004年6月 |
[04:47] | Disappeared October the same year. | 在同年十月失踪 |
[04:49] | Last to see was the husband, Geoff. | 最后见到她的是她丈夫 杰夫 |
[04:51] | Says she went for a walk that night, never came back. | 说她那晚出去散步 就再也没回来了 |
[04:55] | Lame story. | 牵强的故事 |
[04:57] | Yeah, so lame it could be true. | 是很牵强 但可能真是这样 |
[04:58] | Though he and Dana were going through a rough patch. | 考虑到当时他和戴娜正经历一个难关 |
[05:02] | So maybe she took a header into the river on her own? | 所以她可能去投河自尽了 |
[05:04] | Or maybe the husband pulled | 也可能他丈夫上演了一出 |
[05:05] | a Scott Peterson. | “斯科特·彼德逊杀妻案” |
[05:08] | Valens upstairs? | 瓦伦斯在楼上吗 |
[05:10] | Taking lost time. | 今天补休 |
[05:12] | Didn’t say why. | 没说原因 |
[05:32] | Uncle Scotty’s here! | 史考特叔叔来了 |
[05:34] | What’s up? How you doing, man? | 你好啊 小伙子 |
[05:36] | Oh, you’re so big. | 真是重啊 |
[05:38] | Where’s your mom and dad, huh? | 爸爸妈妈呢 |
[05:41] | Hey, Scotty. | 你好 史考特 |
[05:42] | What? You run out of corn flakes or something? | 怎么 家里玉米片吃完了吗 |
[05:44] | I can’t visit my own brother without being abused, hmm? | 来看望亲哥哥 还得听风凉话 |
[05:49] | Orange juice was sour. We had to throw it away. | 橙汁馊了 必须扔掉 |
[05:52] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, enough with that, Emilio. | 别再说了 埃米利奥 |
[05:55] | – What’s up? – Hi, mommy. | -什么事 -妈咪 |
[05:57] | Uh, you know, maybe we could take a walk, or… | 要不 我们出去走走 |
[06:00] | Oh, papi, a walk. | 他爸 出去走走 |
[06:05] | I won’t rough him up too bad, hmm? | 我不会把他怎样的 |
[06:11] | So, something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:16] | You remember coach Fitzpatrick? | 你还记得菲茨派特里克教练吗 |
[06:20] | What, the boxing guy who taught classes at gym around the way. | 拳击教练 在附近健身房教课的那个吗 |
[06:26] | He… got picked up. | 他 被抓起来了 |
[06:29] | A lewd act with a minor. | 因为猥亵儿童 |
[06:32] | DA’s really gunning for him, and he’s got a long list of… | 地检官正在全力搜集证据 有一大串的 |
[06:36] | witnesses. | 证人名单 |
[06:37] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[06:40] | You’re on the list, Mikey. | 你也在名单上 迈克 |
[06:45] | That-that don’t make sense. | 这怎么可能 |
[06:47] | – No? – No. | -不可能吗 -不可能 |
[06:49] | But to put this guy away, | 如果要将这家伙定罪 |
[06:50] | they’re gonna need all the ammo they can get. | 地检官需要尽可能多的证据 |
[06:52] | Hey, god bless ’em, but I can’t help. | 上帝保佑他们 可我爱莫能助 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | I just told ’em I’d check with you. | 我会告诉他们 我问过你了 |
[07:02] | Told who? | 告诉谁 |
[07:06] | The people who got it wrong, I guess. | 那些搞错名单的人 |
[07:19] | Dana never took off that arm. | 戴娜从没取下过那个假臂 |
[07:21] | She wanted to be as normal as possible. | 她想尽可能和常人一样 |
[07:23] | Like before. | 就像以前 |
[07:25] | Before Iraq. | 去伊拉克前 |
[07:28] | She come home different? | 她回来后有什么不同吗 |
[07:29] | If you had your arm blown off, wouldn’t you? | 如果你的手臂被炸掉了 会一样吗 |
[07:32] | Just asking a question. | 直接回答问题就好 |
[07:34] | Yes. She was different. | 是的 她不同以往了 |
[07:36] | When I got back from vietnam, | 当年我从越南回来后 |
[07:38] | my wife and I had some troubles. Adjusting. | 我和我妻子之间也有问题 需要调整 |
[07:41] | We were working it out. | 我们正在努力 |
[07:44] | Till she walked out the door that night and | 直到她那晚走出那扇门 |
[07:46] | I became a widower. | 我就成了孤家寡人 |
[07:47] | She happen to mention she was headed toward the river that night? | 那晚她提到了要去河边吗 |
[07:51] | She used to go on long walks alone. | 她经常一个人走很久 |
[07:54] | Never said where she went. | 从没说过她走去哪里 |
[07:56] | Any problems with friends, neighbors? | 和朋友邻居间有什么矛盾吗 |
[07:58] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:00] | Fish town’s a military neighborhood. | 费什镇是个军人社区 |
[08:02] | Dana went over, did her duty. | 戴娜去前线服役 |
[08:04] | People respected that. | 人们都很尊重她 |
[08:06] | I hate to ask, but suicide? | 我不想这么问 但可能是自杀吗 |
[08:13] | I thought we were finding our way back. | 我以为我们正在重拾过去 |
[08:16] | Maybe Dana couldn’t make it. | 也许戴娜觉得做不到 |
[08:18] | Like you said, she came back different. | 就像你们说的 她回来后变了 |
[08:22] | And it… threw me. | 让我很受挫 |
[08:31] | You know what I miss the most? | 你知道我最想念什么吗 |
[08:33] | Your leg? | 你的腿 |
[08:38] | The chow? | 军粮 |
[08:39] | The danger. | 战场的危险 |
[08:44] | Geoff. | 杰夫 |
[08:46] | – Hey, Linds! – Mommy! | -琳琳 -妈妈 |
[08:51] | They couldn’t put your arm back on? | 他们不能把你的手臂接回去吗 |
[08:56] | No, baby, they couldn’t. | 不行 宝贝 他们没办法 |
[08:59] | It’s okay. Give your mama hug. | 没事 快抱抱你妈妈吧 |
[09:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:05] | We’re all going to get used to it. | 我们都会习惯的 |
[09:06] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[09:10] | I don’t like it. It’s weird. | 我不喜欢这样 怪怪的 |
[09:13] | Lindsey! | 琳赛 |
[09:13] | Hey, it’s just an arm, Okay? | 没事 只是少了只手臂而已 |
[09:15] | I got another one. | 我还有另一只啊 |
[09:19] | I’m so glad to be back. | 能回来我真高兴 |
[09:21] | We’re glad, too. | 我们都很高兴 |
[09:25] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[09:28] | Neighborhood’s been pretty sleepy without you around raising some. | 没有你闹腾 整个社区都没什么生气 |
[09:31] | Been busy kicking Iraqi ass. | 忙着收拾伊拉克呢 |
[09:33] | Whoa, Tommy. | 注意点 汤米 |
[09:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:36] | You… | 有孩子在 |
[09:37] | forget. | 我忘了 |
[09:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:42] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[09:44] | In a week. | 一周内 |
[09:45] | I’ll have a prosthetic by then. | 那时就装上假肢了 |
[09:47] | Be 100%. | 百分百完整 |
[09:51] | Well, 90%. | 好吧 只有九成 |
[10:01] | I couldn’t look at her. | 我无法直视她 |
[10:03] | And she knew it. | 她能感觉到 |
[10:05] | So, maybe that hurt enough, | 也许那样就足以伤害她到 |
[10:06] | she put herself in the river. | 让她跳河轻生了 |
[10:08] | The person who’d know better than me? | 比我更清楚会不会的人 |
[10:11] | Tommy. | 是汤米 |
[10:12] | Tommy from the hospital? | 医院的那个汤米吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, he was just a guy we knew from the neighborhood, | 是的 他原本只是我们社区的邻居 |
[10:16] | but after what they went through, | 在他们一起经历那件事后 |
[10:18] | he was her new best friend. | 他成了她最好的朋友 |
[10:21] | Was he in the rpg attack, too? | 那次手榴弹袭击他也在吗 |
[10:23] | He was the one she saved. | 是她救了他 |
[10:26] | If Dana had any secrets, it’s Tommy who’d know ’em. | 如果戴娜有什么秘密 汤米肯定知道 |
[10:35] | Me and Dana fought in Iraq, | 我和戴娜在伊拉克 |
[10:37] | 93 days and nights. | 并肩作战了整整93个日夜 |
[10:40] | Brings you together, huh? | 所以你们变得亲密了 |
[10:41] | In a way you can’t understand. | 这种感情你们不会明白的 |
[10:43] | Her cell phone records show a lot of calls to you, | 她的手机记录里 有很多是打给你的 |
[10:46] | Tommy, after you both got back. | 汤米 就在你们回国后 |
[10:48] | Includes the night she disappeared. | 包括她失踪的那晚 |
[10:50] | Uh, it’s ’cause we talked every night. | 因为我们每晚都会聊天 |
[10:53] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你们想的那种 |
[10:55] | We talked about the war, rehab. | 我们聊的是战争 康复 |
[10:57] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[10:58] | Who’s Frank? | 弗兰克是谁 |
[11:00] | Our friend. | 我们的朋友 |
[11:02] | Died in the attack. | 死于那次袭击 |
[11:04] | That you and Dana survived? | 就是你和戴娜死里逃生的那次 |
[11:07] | What’d you talk about the night she disappeared? | 她失踪的那晚 你们聊了些什么 |
[11:10] | Well, the usual. | 和平时差不多 |
[11:12] | Night terrors. Seeing Frank in our dreams. | 夜惊 在梦里见到弗兰克 |
[11:15] | How the thanks you get for fighting | 我们从战场回来 得到的回报就是 |
[11:17] | is people back here looking at you like you’re a freak. | 人们把我们像怪物一样看待 |
[11:20] | Sounds hard to live with. | 听起来很难忍受 |
[11:22] | No one else gets it, so we’d tell each other. | 别人没法理解 所以我们只能互相倾诉 |
[11:33] | I wrote the guard. | 我给警卫队写了信 |
[11:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:36] | Asked them to send me back over. | 请求再派我去前线 |
[11:39] | – You’re kidding. – Nope. | -你开玩笑吧 -真的 |
[11:41] | I’m walking good as new. | 我能完全正常走路了 |
[11:43] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[11:49] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:51] | It was just… | 只是有点 |
[11:59] | Oh, Dana, they’re precious. | 戴娜 做得好精致啊 |
[12:02] | No, it’s the best I can do at the moment. | 哪里 我目前只有这种水平了 |
[12:03] | They’re sweet. | 看起来很不错啊 |
[12:06] | – Brenda? – No. | -布兰达 -不用 |
[12:15] | Look at that face. | 看这张可爱的小脸 |
[12:19] | I see Frank every time I look at her. | 每次看到她就像看到了弗兰克 |
[12:22] | Missed you at his memorial. | 你没去参加他的葬礼 |
[12:26] | I heard it was beautiful. | 我听说仪式很感人 |
[12:29] | Out on the bridge… | 在那座桥上 |
[12:32] | I guess you had something better to do? | 我猜你有更重要的事要做 |
[12:34] | I didn’t think you wanted me there. | 我想你不希望看到我去 |
[12:36] | Oh, you got that right. | 你说对了 |
[12:37] | So what should I have done? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[12:39] | Just don’t act like we’re friends. | 别装成我们是朋友一样 |
[12:41] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[12:43] | And we never will be again. | 而且永远不会再是了 |
[12:44] | Brenda, you’ve had a few… | 布兰达 你喝多了 |
[12:45] | You blew it off, too, Tommy, so you just save it! | 你也不是个好东西 汤米 省省吧 |
[12:48] | It’s hard on us, too. | 我们也一样很难受 |
[12:50] | You didn’t lose anyone. | 你们可没失去什么人 |
[12:52] | We lost Frank. | 我们失去了弗兰克 |
[12:54] | You don’t have a baby with no father. | 你的孩子没有失去父亲 |
[12:57] | I can’t stand to see you alive | 我无法接受你活得好好的 |
[13:00] | when he is nothing but as he sat the bottom of that river. | 但他却要在河底长眠 |
[13:13] | Why was Brenda laying this on Dana? | 为什么布兰达要怪罪戴娜 |
[13:18] | Dana was driving the truck when… | 当时 是戴娜在开车 |
[13:22] | So she blames her for her husband dying? | 所以她把丈夫的死怪罪到她身上 |
[13:25] | But Brenda wasn’t in her right mind. | 但布兰达那时有点失去理智 |
[13:27] | She was drinking all the time, | 她一直在喝酒 |
[13:29] | and half crazy over losing Frank. | 失去弗兰克后 精神就不太正常 |
[13:32] | Crazy enough to kill someone? | 不正常到会去杀人吗 |
[13:45] | Crap! | 见鬼 |
[13:50] | Are you trying to smoke us out? | 你想把我们都熏出去吗 |
[13:51] | A nudge would have worked. | 推我们走就可以了 |
[13:52] | I was trying to make breakfast. | 我想做顿早餐 |
[13:54] | Oh, maybe I’ll take a rain check. | 也许我应该改天再来 |
[13:57] | In my family, “cooked” pretty much meant | 在我家 做饭的意思就是 |
[13:59] | whatever was spinning under the heat lamp at 7-11, so… | 在便利店里买些加热后能吃的东西 所以 |
[14:02] | So I guess this is it then. | 所以 我猜你只有这种水平了 |
[14:06] | Go ahead, pack your bags and leave. | 去吧 收拾你的东西走吧 |
[14:08] | It’s been nice knowing you. | 能认识你很高兴啊 |
[14:09] | Get the door on your way out, huh? | 出去时把门关上 |
[14:11] | Yeah, sure thing. Adios. | 当然了 拜拜 |
[14:12] | Cut and run. | 快走吧 |
[14:15] | You wouldn’t be the first. | 反正你不是第一个 |
[14:19] | Who left you, Lil? | 谁离开过你 阿莉 |
[14:21] | What? | 说什么 |
[14:25] | My dad. | 我父亲 |
[14:27] | I was six. | 在我六岁那年 |
[14:29] | Yeah? | 这样啊 |
[14:33] | I always thought he’d come back. | 我总以为他会回来 |
[14:37] | My high school graduation, I’m sitting there, | 高中毕业典礼时 我坐在那里 |
[14:40] | looking for him in the bleachers. | 在观众看台中寻找他的身影 |
[14:43] | Did he show? | 他来了吗 |
[14:44] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:54] | Like I said, you wouldn’t be the first. | 就如我说的 你不是第一个 |
[14:58] | Yeah, well, you know, maybe I’ll stay, see if I can’t be the last. | 那我也许会留下 看我是不是最后一个 |
[15:14] | We appreciate you taking the time. | 感谢你抽空前来 |
[15:16] | You said it was about Dana. | 你说是关于戴娜的事 |
[15:19] | Did you find her? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[15:20] | Her arm. | 只找到假肢 |
[15:22] | We’re thinking the rest of her might be dead. | 我们认为她其余的部分 可能死了 |
[15:26] | You missed the sensitivity training, did you? | 警校教委婉表达的课你没去吗 |
[15:28] | Fourth of July, 2004, | 2004年7月4日 |
[15:31] | things got ugly between you two. | 你们俩那天关系闹得很僵 |
[15:33] | I was reeling over Frank’s death. | 我当时因弗兰克的死失去理智 |
[15:37] | Not for nothing, I was a few glasses into the chablis. | 不是没原因的 当时喝了一些夏布利酒 |
[15:42] | That can fuel the fire. | 那足以引爆怒火 |
[15:43] | I was grieving, not homicidal. | 我只是伤心过度 不是杀气冲天 |
[15:48] | And I was home with my | 她失踪的那晚 |
[15:49] | six-month-old the night she went missing. | 我和我六个月大的宝宝在一起 |
[15:51] | Well, a six-month-old can’t alibi you, Bren. | 六个月的孩子不能提供不在场证明 布兰 |
[15:54] | How would killing Dana help me? | 杀了戴娜对我有什么好处 |
[15:57] | Wouldn’t bring Frank back. | 又不能让弗兰克起死回生 |
[15:58] | Murder ain’t logical like that. | 杀人动机不是用这种逻辑来判定的 |
[16:01] | Look, I apologized to her. | 我向她道过歉 |
[16:02] | After the hangover. | 酒醒后 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Things got back to normal for us again. | 我们俩又恢复到平常的关系 |
[16:07] | Of course, going “back to normal” not so easy. | 当然 恢复平常没这么容易 |
[16:11] | No. | 是的 |
[16:16] | Like a lot of guys coming back, | 就像很多回来的人一样 |
[16:17] | it seemed like part of Dana was stuck in Iraq. | 戴娜某方面还陷在伊拉克没有抽离 |
[16:28] | How come daddy’s not driving me to gymnastics? | 为什么爸爸不开车送我去体操馆 |
[16:31] | Cause mommy’s home now. | 因为妈妈现在回来了啊 |
[16:33] | And this was always our thing, right? | 而且以前一直是我开车送的 不是吗 |
[16:36] | Daddy always lets me sit up front. | 爸爸一直让我坐前面的 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you braid Lucy’s hair, huh? | 你给露西娃娃编辫子吧 |
[16:47] | So I stopped drinking. | 我戒酒了 |
[16:49] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[16:51] | After the way I talked to you… | 我那天那样对你说话 |
[16:53] | Oh, come on. | 别再提了 |
[16:54] | It was understandable. | 可以理解 |
[16:58] | I’m going to grief counseling, to talk about Frank… | 我会去参加悲伤辅导 谈谈弗兰克的事 |
[17:05] | – Missing him. – Sure. | -很想他 -是的 |
[17:07] | You thought about it? | 你想过吗 |
[17:10] | Counseling? | 心理辅导 |
[17:11] | Me? For what? | 我 为什么 |
[17:13] | Geoff says you never even talked about the attack. | 杰夫说你从来没跟他谈过那次袭击 |
[17:17] | No. | 是的 |
[17:19] | I’d like to know what happened. | 我很想知道到底发生了什么 |
[17:24] | We were driving. | 我们正在开车 |
[17:26] | Like we are now. | 和现在一样 |
[17:32] | Orders are you keep moving, you never stop. | 上头的命令是一直前进 不能停 |
[17:35] | What was Frank doing? | 弗兰克在做什么 |
[17:36] | He was looking out. | 看着车窗外 |
[17:38] | You always have to look out cause the one thing out of place | 你必须时刻警惕 因为不对劲的事 |
[17:41] | can be the thing that… | 就有可能是… |
[17:43] | “The thing that” what? | 就有可能是什么 |
[17:47] | Get out here. | 快闪开 |
[17:50] | Hey lady, what are you, a freak? | 女士 你是疯子吗 |
[17:52] | – What are you doing? – Mommy, don’t! | -你在做什么 -妈妈 不要这样 |
[17:54] | Didn’t you see me coming? Are you a complete a moron? | 你没看到我开车过来吗 你是个白痴吗 |
[17:56] | – Dana, stop! – What a total loser! | -戴娜 住手 -真是个疯子 |
[17:59] | What a freak! | 真是个变态 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:12] | I keep forgetting I can’t act like that at here. | 我总是忘记 在这里不能这样 |
[18:20] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[18:21] | She’s always doing that, making people mad. | 她总是这样 惹恼其他人 |
[18:28] | From happy homemaker to road rage case. | 从一个快乐的主妇 变成路怒症患者 |
[18:32] | That’s quite a flip. | 变化真大啊 |
[18:33] | Combat vet, classic PTSD. | 退伍军人 典型的创伤后紧张性精神障碍 |
[18:36] | I realized that day that | 我那天意识到 |
[18:37] | the Dana I knew was gone. | 我认识的戴娜已经不存在了 |
[18:41] | I wonder who else she went off on. | 不知道她还向谁发过火 |
[18:44] | Sounds like this daughter could tell some tales. | 听起来好像她女儿知道些什么 |
[18:50] | Do you know where my mom went? | 你们知道我妈妈去哪里了吗 |
[18:53] | We’re trying to find out. | 我们正在努力找她 |
[18:55] | That’s why we’re here. | 这是我们来这里的原因 |
[18:56] | Do you remember when she came back from the war, Lindsey? | 你还记得她从战场回来的时候吗 琳赛 |
[18:59] | Yeah, she didn’t have an arm. | 记得 她没了一只手臂 |
[19:01] | We heard she’d get upset sometimes, | 我们听说她有时会发火 |
[19:03] | make people mad. | 惹恼其他人 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:06] | Do you remember any of those people? | 你还记得有哪些人吗 |
[19:09] | No. | 不记得 |
[19:12] | You won’t get in trouble if you tell us. | 告诉我们 你不会有事的 |
[19:18] | Maybe one man. | 好像记得一个 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | At my school assembly. | 在我的学校大会上 |
[19:23] | He sat behind my mom. | 他坐在我妈妈后边 |
[19:26] | In this time of unrest, | 在这动荡的时期 |
[19:28] | we honor our own war heroes, | 我们尊敬我们的战争英雄们 |
[19:31] | who put themselves in harm’s way to keep you safe. | 他们用自己的生命换来我们的安宁 |
[19:34] | There are currently… | 现在… |
[19:36] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[19:38] | My petition to go back was rejected. | 我重回军队的申请被拒绝了 |
[19:42] | I got medically discharged. | 因身体原因必须退役 |
[19:44] | It was a long shot. | 机会本来就不大 |
[19:46] | It was also my last shot. | 这是我最后的机会 |
[19:48] | – At what? – I just… | -什么的最后机会 -我只是 |
[19:51] | got nothing, no one. | 一无所有 独自一人 |
[19:58] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:59] | Hold this for me. | 帮我收好它 |
[20:01] | And her daughter is in Miss Connor’s third grade class. | 她女儿在康纳老师的三年级班 |
[20:04] | Please welcome Lindsey Taylor’s mom corporal Dana Taylor. | 有请琳赛·泰勒的母亲 戴娜·泰勒下士 |
[20:19] | I was in Iraq for three months. | 我在伊拉克待了三个月 |
[20:23] | I drove a supply truck. | 我驾驶物资补给车 |
[20:25] | I was scared going over, | 我害怕去前线 |
[20:27] | but was ready to do my duty. | 但还是准备好履行自己的职责 |
[20:33] | Then, this happened to me. | 然后就变成这样了 |
[20:37] | Now I… | 现在我 |
[20:39] | I have confused feelings about the war. | 我对这场战争感到困惑 |
[20:42] | So instead of giving you a speech, maybe I’ll just take some questions. | 我就不做演讲了 大家提问吧 |
[20:50] | Did you ever waste anyone? | 你曾杀过人吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 没有 |
[20:59] | But I watched my good friend get wasted. | 但我亲眼见到我好友被杀 |
[21:01] | His name was Frank. | 他叫弗兰克 |
[21:03] | One second, he was telling a joke, | 前一秒他还在给我们讲笑话 |
[21:05] | and in the next, his… | 下一秒 他 |
[21:07] | his blood and his insides were all over the truck… | 被炸得血肉横飞 整个车内都是 |
[21:10] | all over me. | 我全身也是 |
[21:12] | It’s not like a video game or a movie. | 那场面不像电子游戏或电影里那样 |
[21:16] | It breaks your heart right in half. | 那场面会撕碎你的心 |
[21:24] | Our next guest | 下一位嘉宾 |
[21:26] | has been in the navy his entire career. | 他的职业生涯都奉献给了海军 |
[21:30] | What kind of soldier are you? | 你算个什么军人 |
[21:32] | The kind that tells the truth. | 讲出真相的人 |
[21:34] | I’m going back for my second tour in a week. | 我将在一周后重回战场 |
[21:36] | How do you think my kid feels now? | 你觉得我孩子现在会怎么想 |
[21:38] | Maybe we should go, Linds… | 也许我们该走了 琳琳 |
[21:40] | You should have stayed in the damn kitchen. | 你就应该老老实实待在厨房里 |
[21:41] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[21:43] | You got no business trying to do a man’s job. | 你根本不该做男人的工作 |
[21:46] | I’m a soldier, same as you… | 我是个军人 和你一样 |
[21:50] | His son Charlie is in Mr. Levin’s fifth grade class. | 他的儿子查理 在莱文老师的五年级班 |
[21:55] | Someone ought to teach you a lesson. | 应该有人出来给你上一课 |
[21:57] | So please welcome lieutenant Jamal Ross. | 有请贾马尔·罗斯中尉 |
[22:05] | Who was this man? | 这男的是谁 |
[22:06] | Penny Kozlowski’s dad. | 佩妮·科兹洛夫斯基的爸爸 |
[22:10] | That helps a lot, Lindsey. | 你的话很有帮助 琳赛 |
[22:13] | Maybe my mom went away cause of me. | 也许妈妈离开是因为我 |
[22:17] | Why would she do that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:18] | Cause maybe she found out I thought her arm was scary. | 也许她感觉到了我很怕她的假臂 |
[22:22] | You know what, Lindsey? | 你知道吗 琳赛 |
[22:24] | If you were my girl, I’d be so proud. | 如果你是我的女儿 我会为你感到骄傲 |
[22:27] | You would? | 真的吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah, because you’re brave. | 是的 因为你很勇敢 |
[22:31] | I know your mom could see that just like I can. | 我知道你妈妈也这样觉得 |
[22:42] | Thanks a lot, sir. | 多谢了 先生 |
[22:47] | Sounds like this Kozlowski | 听起来这位科兹洛夫斯基 |
[22:48] | didn’t like girls fighting his war. | 不认同女人上战场 |
[22:51] | What say we find out how much? | 我们去一探究竟吧 |
[23:01] | Josh Kozlowski? | 乔什·科兹洛夫斯基 |
[23:05] | Who’s asking? | 你们是谁 |
[23:06] | Philly homicide. | 费城凶案组的 |
[23:07] | It’s about Dana Taylor. | 是关于戴娜·泰勒的事 |
[23:09] | Homicide, huh? | 凶案组 |
[23:10] | Not surprised, the mouth on her. | 不意外 她嘴不把门 |
[23:13] | We heard you were a real fan of her speech | 我们了解到在你女儿学校大会上 |
[23:15] | at your daughter’s assembly. | 你对她的演讲非常”感兴趣” |
[23:17] | GI janes. | 女大兵 |
[23:18] | Some jobs women just can’t do. | 有些事不适合女人去做 |
[23:20] | Not disagreeing, | 不是不同意 |
[23:21] | but why go after Dana? | 但你为什么针对戴娜 |
[23:22] | Cause that bitch traumatized every kid in the place. | 因为那次演讲对孩子影响很坏 |
[23:25] | So maybe you retaliated. | 所以也许你要报复一下 |
[23:26] | Aggravated assault does seem to be your specialty. | 故意伤害是你的强项 |
[23:29] | That Taylor broad needed to be shut up. | 那个叫泰勒的大嘴女人必须闭嘴 |
[23:32] | And if I was the one who did it, I’d tell you. | 如果是我做的 我肯定会承认 |
[23:34] | All the same, we got to verify your | 我们还是要核实 |
[23:36] | where abouts when she disappeared. | 她失踪的那天你在哪里 |
[23:37] | I keep great calendars. | 我的行程记录得非常好 |
[23:39] | You tell me the date, I’ll tell you where I was. | 你告诉我日期 我告诉你我在哪里 |
[23:41] | Deal. | 成交 |
[23:52] | They say you’re only supposed to cut to the first five-leaf. | 有人说只能剪掉最上面的五片叶子 |
[23:54] | Is that right? | 有这么一说吗 |
[23:57] | My grandma was a green thumb. | 我外婆很有园艺天赋 |
[23:59] | Always said that’s how you get double the bloom in return. | 总是说这样才能让花开得更多 |
[24:02] | That’s a good tip. | 不错的窍门 |
[24:04] | Got any tips for me? | 有什么可以告诉我的吗 |
[24:07] | You know your husband’s temper all too well, I bet. | 我相信你对你丈夫的脾性非常了解 |
[24:11] | Got anything to add? | 有什么要补充的吗 |
[24:16] | – I knew that woman. – Dana. | -我知道那个女人 -戴娜 |
[24:18] | Well, I knew of her. | 我知道她一些事 |
[24:20] | – Meaning? – I knew her husband. | -具体一点 -我认识她丈夫 |
[24:25] | Paula, who’s your friend? | 保拉 介绍下你朋友吧 |
[24:26] | This is Geoff. | 这位是杰夫 |
[24:27] | His wife Dana’s a soldier. | 他妻子戴娜是个军人 |
[24:29] | – Hi, Geoff. Hi Geoff. – Hi. | -你好 杰夫 – 大家好 |
[24:31] | Welcome to ours support group. | 欢迎来到我们互助会 |
[24:34] | Tell ’em about her. | 跟大家讲讲她的事吧 |
[24:39] | Dana well, she’s been my girl since we were 15. | 戴娜 她15岁时我们就在一起了 |
[24:45] | We got a kid. | 我们有个小孩 |
[24:48] | Thank god cause that’s | 感谢上帝 因为 |
[24:49] | all I have to hang onto right now. | 这是我现在唯一的依靠了 |
[24:51] | I mean, I’m not even allowed to know where Dana is. | 我甚至不被允许知道戴娜在哪里 |
[24:56] | Just that she’s… | 只是说她 |
[24:57] | over there some place. | 去了某个地方 |
[25:01] | I worry all the time and… | 我一直很担心 |
[25:08] | I…I guess, just feel kind of lost. | 我觉得迷失了方向 |
[25:14] | Why don’t we take a coffee break? | 我们休息一下 喝喝咖啡吧 |
[25:24] | Helps to talk, right? | 说出来好多了 不是吗 |
[25:26] | – Feel like a fool. – Why? | -感觉像个傻子 -为什么 |
[25:28] | Cause I’m a man, Paula. | 因为我是个男人 保拉 |
[25:30] | Sitting around expressing feelings… | 坐在这里 搞内心独白 |
[25:36] | I know you’re a man. | 我知道你是个男人 |
[25:50] | So Geoff had a side dish. | 所以杰夫有婚外情 |
[25:53] | A lot of people have Jodys. | 很多人都有”留守男士” |
[25:56] | Jodys? | 留守男士 |
[25:57] | Someone to keep company with till your soldier comes home. | 给自己作伴 直到家里的军人回来 |
[26:00] | Meaning it wasn’t serious between them? | 你是说他们并不是来真的 |
[26:03] | Except Paula’s husband kept re-upping, | 只是保拉的丈夫一直在战场 |
[26:05] | so she was alone a lot. | 所以她独身的时间比较多 |
[26:07] | My opinion, she wanted something real with Geoff. | 我感觉 她真的是想和杰夫在一起 |
[26:10] | So his wife coming home was a problem. | 所以他妻子回家成了一个障碍 |
[26:13] | And when Paula wants something, she’s pretty determined. | 当保拉想要什么时 她非常坚决 |
[26:26] | Your husband’s overseas, Paula? | 你丈夫在国外吗 保拉 |
[26:30] | Ass-deep in the sunni triangle. | 长年驻守在逊尼三角地区 |
[26:32] | Not exactly a garden spot. | 那里可不是花园 |
[26:35] | Desert air must appeal to him. | 沙漠环境对他挺有吸引力的 |
[26:36] | He keeps re-enlisting. | 他不断延长服役时间 |
[26:41] | Lonely nights? | 独守空房 |
[26:42] | I keep busy. | 我让自己保持充实 |
[26:45] | Like with Geoff Taylor? | 比如和杰夫·泰勒在一起 |
[26:47] | Me and Geoff might’ve had a thing. | 我和杰夫也许是有什么 |
[26:50] | A thing. | 有什么 |
[26:51] | Like an affair? | 婚外情吗 |
[26:52] | No, we’d get together and do crosswords. | 不是 我们在一起玩填字游戏 |
[26:56] | And Dana, being your friend, didn’t count for much. | 而你的朋友戴娜 对你来说并不重要 |
[26:58] | Wartime. Rules change. | 战争时期 规则会改变 |
[27:01] | So you and Geoff are hitting it, | 所以你就和杰夫暧昧着 |
[27:03] | then Dana comes home, and he starts flying right. | 戴娜回来后 他又开始正经做人 |
[27:07] | You’re out in the cold. | 你被冷落了 |
[27:08] | You know the old saying about the woman scorned. | 你也知道常言道 最毒女人心 |
[27:11] | Except I wasn’t. | 但我没有被冷落 |
[27:15] | The affair kept going? | 婚外情还在继续吗 |
[27:16] | Geoff was patient. | 杰夫很有耐心 |
[27:18] | But a month after she came home, Dana still wouldn’t let him touch her. | 但戴娜回来几个月后 仍然不让他碰 |
[27:21] | So pretty soon, he’s back in your arms. | 所以不久 他又重投你怀抱了 |
[27:24] | And then it all blew up. | 这次就东窗事发了 |
[27:29] | Button up already. Got to get out of here. | 快扣好衣服 你现在得走了 |
[27:32] | My house tomorrow? | 明天去我家好吗 |
[27:36] | What are we doing, Paula? | 我们到底在做什么 保拉 |
[27:38] | Living. | 生活 |
[27:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | We could make it permanent. | 我们可以正式在一起 |
[27:44] | Sometimes I think… | 有时我真的想 |
[27:51] | What, baby? | 想什么 亲爱的 |
[27:52] | I get dark thoughts. | 我有很可怕的想法 |
[27:55] | About changing my life. | 想改变自己的生活 |
[28:02] | No. | 不 |
[28:03] | I-I thought you were at rehab. | 我以为你在康复中心 |
[28:05] | Lindsey’s school called. She has a fever. | 琳赛学校来电话 她发烧了 |
[28:08] | Look, Dana… | 听着 戴娜 |
[28:09] | So I’ve been busting my ass trying to learn how to brush my teeth again, | 我在努力适应 让自己再次学会刷牙 |
[28:11] | and this is what you’re doing? | 而你却在偷情 |
[28:12] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, me too. | -抱歉 -是啊 我也抱歉 |
[28:15] | But, hey, let me make it right. | 但是 我来拨乱反正吧 |
[28:16] | I’ll pack up and get lost. Leave you to it. | 我会收拾好离开 让你们快活 |
[28:18] | Come on, that’s not gonna happen. | 拜托 我不会让你走的 |
[28:19] | And I’ll take Lindsey with me, | 但我要带琳赛走 |
[28:19] | Cause there’s no way I’m letting this bitch set an example for my little girl. | 因为我绝对不会让这个贱人成为我女儿的榜样 |
[28:22] | Dana… | 戴娜 |
[28:25] | I can’t believe you threw it all away. | 我不敢相信你放弃了我们的一切 |
[28:35] | You probably think | 你也许觉得 |
[28:36] | I’m some bimbo home-wrecker. | 我就是个喜欢破坏别人家庭的放荡女人 |
[28:38] | Pretty much. | 没错 |
[28:41] | He was lonely. So was I. | 他很孤独 我也是 |
[28:43] | And then Dana cleared the way for you. | 戴娜给你让出了位置 |
[28:45] | Once she busted us, it was over. | 她发现我们的事后 就结束了 |
[28:48] | Over for her, too. | 对她来说也结束了 |
[28:49] | She disappeared that night, leaving Geoff kind of single. | 她在那晚失踪了 让杰夫恢复了单身 |
[28:53] | Like I said, that was the end of him and me. | 我说过了 我和他结束了 |
[28:56] | But no worries, I’ve got a new Jody now. | 但别担心 我现在有了新的”留守男士” |
[28:59] | Congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[29:01] | You can go, Paula. | 你可以离开了 保拉 |
[29:12] | Didn’t Geoff say his little girl was all he had to hang onto? | 杰夫不是说过 他女儿是他唯一的依靠吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. If Dana was gonna leave and take the kid… | 说过 如果戴娜带着女儿一起走 |
[29:19] | Maybe those dark thoughts got the best of him. | 也许这样让可怕的想法占了上风 |
[29:36] | Didn’t tell us about your girlfriend, Geoff. | 你没有跟我们说你婚外情的事 杰夫 |
[29:39] | Excuse me? | 说什么 |
[29:41] | The skank, Paula. | 那个荡妇 保拉 |
[29:45] | Sounds like you found out anyway. | 反正你也知道了 |
[29:47] | Didn’t want to share that piece of the puzzle? | 不想和我们分享些内情吗 |
[29:49] | Would you? | 换你会吗 |
[29:50] | If a murder cop was asking, | 如果一个调查谋杀案的警察问话 |
[29:51] | yeah, I’d come clean. | 我会老实回答 |
[29:53] | Ashamed enough of something, you do a lot to hide it. | 羞愧难当的事 当然会尽量不谈 |
[29:58] | Not to mention it gives you motive for offing your wife. | 更不用说还能成为谋害你妻子的杀人动机 |
[30:03] | I didn’t kill Dana. | 我没杀戴娜 |
[30:05] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[30:06] | You loved your daughter, too, and Dana wanted to take her away. | 你也爱你女儿 但戴娜想带走她 |
[30:08] | Look… | 听我说 |
[30:11] | Whatever punishment I had coming my way, I was gonna take it. | 无论当时对我有什么惩罚 我都会承担 |
[30:14] | But something good actually came out of all that crap. | 但正因为这件破事 事情向好的方向发展了 |
[30:18] | Oh, yeah? What? | 是吗 怎么回事 |
[30:21] | We finally talked about it. | 我们终于开始交谈了 |
[30:24] | About…? | 谈什么 |
[30:26] | What happened over there. | 战场上的事 |
[30:29] | How’s she doing? | 她怎样了 |
[30:31] | Fever’s down. | 退烧了 |
[30:34] | Helps her sleep. | 这能帮她入睡 |
[30:35] | She always loved this. | 她一直喜欢这样 |
[30:38] | Still does. | 现在仍然喜欢 |
[30:44] | You’re going, huh? | 你打算走 是吗 |
[31:07] | What happened, Dana? | 发生了什么 戴娜 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:12] | Just like I lost you over there. | 就像你的心还没有回来 |
[31:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:19] | Look, I’ll go if that’s what you want. | 如果你想我离开我就离开 |
[31:22] | But first… | 但首先 |
[31:26] | tell me… | 告诉我 |
[31:29] | what happened over there, when you got hurt. | 你受伤的那次到底发生了什么事 |
[31:36] | – You don’t want to know. – Yeah, I do. | -你不会想听到这些的 -我想 |
[31:39] | You’ll hate me. | 你会恨我的 |
[31:40] | I could never hate you. | 我永远不会恨你 |
[31:44] | That ribbon of valor I don’t deserve it. | 那枚英勇勋章 我没资格拿 |
[31:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:51] | What happened to Frank was my fault. | 弗兰克的死是我的错 |
[31:56] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[31:58] | We’d just made a delivery. | 我们运送物资完毕 |
[32:01] | We were driving back… | 开车返回时 |
[32:04] | Frank was telling a stupid joke, | 弗兰克正在讲一个蹩脚的笑话 |
[32:08] | and then suddenly, there was something in the road. | 突然看到路上有情况 |
[32:10] | – Someone. – Who? | -有个人 -是谁 |
[32:23] | A little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[32:26] | And they tell you, you see anyone in the road, you… | 我们被告之 无论在路上碰到什么人 |
[32:29] | you just run ’em down. | 都要直接开过去 |
[32:31] | Even a kid? | 甚至是小孩 |
[32:32] | They use kids to get the convoys to stop. | 他们会利用小孩让车队停下来 |
[32:36] | but I didn’t see a trap, I saw a little girl, | 但我看到的不是陷阱 而是个小女孩 |
[32:40] | who could’ve been Lindsey. | 也可能是我的女儿啊 |
[32:41] | So I slowed down, and that’s when we got hit. | 所以我慢了下来 接着就发生了袭击 |
[32:47] | Dane. Dane. | 戴娜 戴娜 |
[32:52] | Typical girl soldier, right? | 典型的女兵 不是吗 |
[32:55] | That wasn’t a girl thing. | 这不是因为你是女人 |
[32:56] | It-it was a human thing. | 而是人性的问题 |
[33:00] | I would’ve done the same. | 我也会这样做 |
[33:03] | Baby, an RPG killed Frank, | 亲爱的 是火箭推进榴弹杀死了弗兰克 |
[33:07] | not you. | 不是你 |
[33:16] | I don’t want that ribbon. | 我不想要那枚勋章 |
[33:18] | It’s keeping me in a place I don’t wanna be. | 它将我禁锢在我痛恨的状态 |
[33:23] | – So get rid of it. – And Frank. | -那就扔了它 -还有弗兰克 |
[33:27] | We gotta say good bye to him. | 我们要跟他告别 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:30] | Can you stay with Linds for a couple hours? | 你能留下来几小时照顾琳琳吗 |
[33:33] | Sure. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[33:35] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Good. | 好的 |
[33:39] | Dane? | 戴娜 |
[33:44] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的爱人 |
[33:55] | I was praying she’d come home and want to start over. | 我祈祷她回家后 想重新开始 |
[34:00] | But she never made it back. | 但她再也没回来了 |
[34:03] | You didn’t go with her? | 你没和她一起去 |
[34:04] | No. | 没有 |
[34:06] | So what did she mean by “we”? | 那她说的”我们”是指谁 |
[34:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:11] | I always assumed she went on her walks alone. | 我一直以为她是单独去的 |
[34:15] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[34:16] | He didn’t go to Frank’s memorial either. | 他也没去参加弗兰克的葬礼 |
[34:18] | And he had the ribbon of valor. | 英勇勋章在他手上 |
[34:20] | So where would they go to say good bye? | 他们是去什么地方告别 |
[34:21] | Ashes were in the river, right? | 骨灰是撒到河里了 是吗 |
[34:35] | We know why Dana went out that night, Tommy. | 我们知道了戴娜那晚出门的原因 汤米 |
[34:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:39] | To ditch that ribbon of valor. | 为了扔掉那枚英勇勋章 |
[34:42] | Put the war behind her. | 也要扔掉战争阴影 |
[34:44] | Any thoughts how she might’ve done that? | 想过她会怎么做吗 |
[34:47] | Not really. | 没去想过 |
[34:48] | Want my guess? | 想听下我的想法吗 |
[34:49] | She threw it in the river. | 她把勋章扔到河里 |
[34:51] | Where Dana ended up, too. Probably. | 也许就是戴娜葬生的那条河 |
[34:54] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么跟我说 |
[34:55] | Cause she called you that night. | 因为她那晚给你打过电话 |
[34:57] | Asked you to meet her. | 叫你出来见她 |
[34:58] | Bring the ribbon. | 把勋章拿给她 |
[34:59] | She knew you both needed to lay Frank to rest. | 她知道你俩都需要将弗兰克这个心结放下 |
[35:03] | So what if that’s true? | 就算是这样又如何 |
[35:05] | Seems like something you’d mention, | 是这样你就会说出来 |
[35:06] | unless something went real wrong that night. | 除外那晚事情失控了 |
[35:10] | What I don’t get? | 我不明白的是 |
[35:11] | Dana saved you. | 戴娜救了你 |
[35:12] | Pulled you from that truck. | 把你拉出了卡车残骸 |
[35:15] | Why would you want to hurt her? | 为什么你还想伤害她 |
[35:16] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[35:18] | That is the last thing I’d want. | 那是我绝对不会去做的事 |
[35:20] | Well, I believe you, Tommy, cause I think | 我相信你说的 汤米 因为我认为 |
[35:22] | you wanted more of her than you could have. | 你希望和她的关系不止停在这一步 |
[35:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:27] | Iraq. Rehab. | 伊拉克 康复治疗 |
[35:29] | All those late night calls when you got home. | 你们回来后的那些深夜电话 |
[35:31] | Brings you together in a way | 将你们拉近了距离 |
[35:35] | other people can’t understand. | 别人无法理解这种感情 |
[35:36] | Hard not to get attached to someone after all that. | 经历过这些 不爱上一个人很难 |
[35:40] | But she was married. | 但她已经结婚了 |
[35:42] | Geoff was messing around on her. | 杰夫出轨了 |
[35:44] | She told me that night. | 那晚她告诉我了 |
[35:46] | And you saw your opening. | 所以你看到了希望 |
[35:54] | Seemed like she felt the same, | 我们聊天时 |
[35:57] | when we’d talk, you know? | 好像她也有这样的想法 |
[35:59] | I got her… | 我懂她 |
[36:02] | and she got me. | 她也懂我 |
[36:08] | And no one else did. | 其他人不会明白 |
[36:12] | I thought it was gonna be the start of a new life. | 我以为可以开始新的生活了 |
[36:16] | Instead it was the end. | 结果却是结束 |
[36:27] | What are you doing? Thought of danger again? | 你在做什么 又想做危险的事吗 |
[36:32] | River looks beautiful from up here. | 从这里看下去 这条河真美 |
[36:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:37] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[36:42] | What are you going to do with it? | 你拿它来做什么 |
[36:46] | Move on. | 放下过去 |
[36:49] | This is about what was. | 这象征着过去 |
[36:52] | Memories, right? | 记忆 不是吗 |
[36:54] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[36:59] | It’s time to leave’em behind. | 是时候放下了 |
[37:06] | Rest in peace, Frankie. | 愿你安息 弗兰克 |
[37:16] | New chapter, huh? | 翻篇了吧 |
[37:18] | Right. | 是 |
[37:24] | So how about you and me? | 我们一起怎么样 |
[37:28] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[37:29] | There’s a reason we talk every night, Dana. | 我们每晚聊天是有原因的 戴娜 |
[37:32] | Why we never wanna hang up. | 为什么我们从来不想挂电话 |
[37:35] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[37:37] | We went through a lot together. | 我们一起经历了很多 |
[37:39] | And now it’s part of our lives. | 这些经历已经是我们生活的一部分 |
[37:42] | – I have a family. I can’t… – He cheated on you. | -我有个家 我不能 -他出轨了 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:46] | And maybe we’ll never recover from that, but we’re gonna try. | 也许关系永远无法修补 但我们会尝试 |
[37:54] | When I’m standing right here? | 我站在你面前 你居然说这些 |
[37:56] | Tommy, we almost died together. | 汤米 我们差点一起丧生 |
[37:59] | Of course that brought us close. | 当然那种经历让我们很亲密 |
[38:01] | I got nothin’ else, Dana. | 我一无所有了 戴娜 |
[38:03] | You got me. | 你有我 |
[38:04] | – As your friend. – No. That’s not enough. | -是你的朋友 -不 这样不够 |
[38:07] | We’re vets. That’s special. | 我们是退伍军人 这份感情很特别 |
[38:09] | Oh, bull. That’s nothing. | 得了吧 那什么也不算 |
[38:13] | I can’t… hold on to that. | 这种感情不足以支撑我 |
[38:17] | We’re finding our way back, Tommy. | 我们在想办法回归以前的生活 汤米 |
[38:20] | And we’re gonna make it. | 我们一定会好起来的 |
[38:23] | You will. | 你会 |
[38:25] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[38:28] | Not me! | 我不会 |
[38:30] | No…! | 不 |
[38:35] | No…! | 不 |
[38:37] | Dana! No! | 戴娜 不 |
[38:43] | Dana, no! | 戴娜 不 |
[38:46] | Dana! | 戴娜 |
[38:50] | 歌曲:”Little by Little” 歌手:OASIS | |
[39:38] | 已结案 戴娜·泰勒 |