Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Yo, is that thing on or what?s 开始录了吗
[00:00] Yeah, yeah, dawg, look at that red light. 是的 哥们儿 看那个亮着的红灯
[00:02] See it? 看到了吗
[00:06] Yo, what’s up, mamacitas? 你好吗 大波妹
[00:08] Oh, shwing! 正点
[00:11] Stop being a reject. Give me that. 别像个白痴一样 给我
[00:18] You’re about to enter another dimension. 你们将进入另一个空间
[00:20] It’s a dimension not only of sight and of sound… 这个空间不仅只有影像与声音
[00:22] Full of tweakers, preps, 还有无数嗑药狂 潮人
[00:24] horny housewives and morons galore. 饥渴的家庭主妇和白痴
[00:26] It’s the ninth circle of hell. 这是第九层地狱
[00:29] The sweaty armpit of suburbia. 市郊满是汗臭的腋窝
[00:32] You’ve just crossed over into… 你们已经进入了
[00:35] – The mall. – The mall. -死亡商场 -死亡商场
[00:41] – Shop till you drop. – Right on. -血拼到死吧 -说的好
[00:48] Eenie, meanie, miney, mo. 一 二 三 四 五
[00:52] Catch a tiger by its toe. 上山打老虎
[00:55] If he hollers, let him go. 老虎不在家 打到小松鼠
[00:58] Eenie… 一
[00:59] meanie… 二
[01:01] miney… mo. 三 四 五
[01:06] Looks like it’s homeslice’s lucky day. 看起来今天是这哥们儿的幸运日
[01:07] Ah, dope. 太酷了
[01:12] A regular Saturday afternoon in America’s town square. 这是平常的周六下午 美国小镇的商场
[01:36] The city is still reeling weeks 在两名少年枪手在林谷商场
[01:37] after two teenage gunmen 制造惨案数周后
[01:39] opened fire at the Woodland Valley mall, 这座城市仍然沉浸在悲痛中
[01:41] killing 15 bystanders before taking their own lives. 他们枪杀十五名无辜群众后 当场自杀
[01:55] 已结案 95年9月
[01:58] 已结案 95年9月
[02:02] 已结案 95年9月
[02:04] 已结案 95年9月
[02:12] The lieutenant still got you in deep freeze, Lil? 副队长还不给你好脸色看吗 阿莉
[02:14] The man knows how to hold a grudge. 他是个记仇的人
[02:16] This about that fugitive, what’s his face? 是因为那个逃犯吗 他叫什么来着
[02:18] It’s Joseph, 他叫约瑟夫
[02:19] and it’s past tense, the fugitive part. 至于说”逃犯” 已经是过去式了
[02:22] Is that a fact? 真是这样吗
[02:23] At least from what I hear. 至少我耳闻是这样
[02:24] I wonder where he’s, uh, docking his tugboat these days. 不知道这些天他都在哪里落脚
[02:28] You got me. 你难倒我了
[02:30] Okay. So, Scotty, you coming with tonight? 史考特 今晚你一起来吗
[02:33] – Why, what’s up? – Nurses. -做什么 有什么事 -护士
[02:35] Nice. 不错啊
[02:36] Oh, milking that newfound bachelorhood, huh? 又发现了单身生活的新乐趣吗
[02:38] Every drop. 乐趣多多
[02:40] – Morning, boss. – Scotty. Nick. -早上好 老大 -史考特 尼克
[02:43] Boss. 老大好
[02:46] You remember the Coulter-Hanlon job back in ’95? 还记得95年科尔特与汉伦的案子吗
[02:49] Two kids opened up with 两个孩子在商场
[02:50] a shotgun and a TEC-9 in the mall? 用散弹枪与TEC-9冲锋枪大开杀戒
[02:52] Yeah. Took forever to process the scene. 记得 搜集现场证据花了好久
[02:56] The doers offed themselves after taking out, 枪手后来自杀了
[02:57] what, uh, 15 people? 好像有十五人遇害
[03:00] The contractors renovating the air vents found a video camera. 承包商在维护通风口时 找到了一台摄像机
[03:04] And? 然后呢
[03:05] Well, it looks like it was used to film the massacre. 看起来是用来录下枪杀过程的
[03:11] Yo, what’s up, mamacitas? 你好吗 大波妹
[03:12] Oh, shwing! 正点
[03:16] Stop being a reject. Give me that. 别像个白痴一样 给我
[03:19] A real laugh riot, these two. 这两个家伙真够疯狂的
[03:21] The survivors say they busted a gut the whole time they were mowing folks down. 幸存者说他们在枪击过程中一直在狂笑
[03:25] Hell of a thing to get on tape. 竟然把这种事拍下来
[03:27] They only footage that exists. 他们只在那个出口处拍了
[03:28] No working surveillance cameras 商场那个区域的监控镜头
[03:30] in that wing of the mall, only at the two exits. 只是摆设 只有两个出入口的监控有用
[03:33] The survivors never mentioned the kids having a video camera. 幸存者里没人提到枪手有摄像机
[03:36] A lot of times in shootings like this, 大多数时候 在这种枪击案中
[03:38] people’s memories are shaky. 幸存者的记忆是模糊的
[03:39] One witness claims the gunmen were wearing red baseball caps, 一个目击者声称枪手戴着红色棒球帽
[03:42] another swears they were yellow. 另一个坚持说是黄色的
[03:45] Killer kids. 少年枪手
[03:46] First this then Colombine. 先是这个 后来又有科伦拜校园惨案
[03:48] Glad I don’t got kids. 还好我没有孩子
[03:50] I thought I saw something. Rewind it. 我好像发现了些东西 倒回去一些
[03:55] Right there. 就这里
[03:57] Neal was handing off the video camera. 尼尔这时把摄像机给了人
[04:00] So what? 那又怎样
[04:02] Who was he handing it to? 他把摄像机给了谁
[04:09] The third shooter? 第三个枪手吗
[04:51] “I am the destroyer, the apocolypse, the widowmaker. 我是毁灭者 灾难之源 寡妇制造者
[04:56] I am a rifle, I am a gun. 我是来福 我是枪
[04:58] Look down the barrel of my hate, 在我仇恨的枪口下颤抖吧
[05:00] we’re going to have some fun.” 我们会好好享受
[05:03] Words to live by. 警世恒言
[05:04] Cameron’s journal, 这是卡梅伦的日记
[05:05] two days before the shoot-out. 在枪击案前两天写的
[05:08] And Neal’s artwork broadcasting their intentions loud and clear. 尼尔的画 很清楚地表达出他们的想法
[05:13] According to classmates, 据他们同学说
[05:14] everyone knew the game plan. 大家都知道他们的计划
[05:16] The boys talked about it 24/7. 他们无时无刻不在谈这个
[05:18] But no one believed them. 但没人相信他们真会去做
[05:19] Whatever happened to kids punching each other out? 孩子们都不靠打架解决问题了吗
[05:22] Now they’re mowing each other down. 现在演变成互相残杀了
[05:23] And we still don’t know why. 我们依然不知道原因
[05:26] Childhood buddies, uh, 他们是儿时朋友
[05:28] juniors at Lakefield High at the time of the killing. 枪击案发生时在莱克费尔德高中读高三
[05:30] On weekends, Neal pushed a broom at the mall. 在周末 尼尔在商场里当保洁员
[05:32] Cameron was a counter boy at the Cinnamon King. 卡梅伦在”肉桂王”做服务员
[05:35] Well, maybe our third shooter works at the mall, too. 也许第三个枪手也在商场工作
[05:38] Stashes a video camera after the rampage, gets out of dodge. 惨案后藏好摄像机 销声匿迹
[05:41] Where’d the camera come from? 他们从哪里弄来的摄像机
[05:43] Running the serial numbers. 正在查产品序列号
[05:44] According to the boy’s computer logs, 他们的电脑日志显示
[05:46] “the destroyer” and “the apocolypse” were monikers they used online. “毁灭者”和”灾难之源”是他们的网名
[05:51] Big fans of the game called Renegade Massacre. 他们是《反叛屠杀》游戏的忠实粉丝
[05:54] What all young minds should aspire to. 真是一款年轻人应该追捧的游戏
[05:56] If Cameron was “the destroyer” and Neal was “the apocolypse,” 如果卡梅伦是”毁灭者” 尼尔是”灾难之源”
[06:00] who’s “the widowmaker”? 那谁是”寡妇制造者”
[06:02] Our third shooter. 第三个枪手
[06:03] The name doesn’t come up in the logs. 这个网名在日志里没出现
[06:05] Well, let’s check with the parents, 去找他们父母了解下情况
[06:06] could have went to school with him. 这个人有可能是他们的同学
[06:07] Bring in the survivors, too. See what they remember. 找幸存者问话 看他们还能记起些什么
[06:10] Cameron’s folks are still in town. 卡梅伦的父母仍住在这里
[06:11] Neal’s family relocated to Georgia two years ago. 尼尔一家已经在两年前迁到佐治亚州了
[06:14] If I were them, I’d run for the hills, too. 如果我是他们 我也会搬得远远的
[06:18] I knew my kid wasn’t the ringleader. 我知道我的孩子不是主谋
[06:20] Cameron was always well-behaved. He was polite. 卡梅伦品行端正 又有礼貌
[06:24] He was more of a follower, really. 他最多算是个从犯
[06:26] He play a lot of online video games, Mr. Coulter? 他经常玩网络游戏吗 科尔特先生
[06:29] I tried to get him into sports, but… 我曾尝试让他喜欢体育活动 但是
[06:31] he never took to them. 他一直不感兴趣
[06:33] You familiar with a game called Renegade Massacre? 你知道一款名叫《反叛屠杀》的游戏吗
[06:36] It’s just a game. 只是游戏而已
[06:37] Did Neal and Cameron ever play online games with other kids? 尼尔与卡梅伦有没有和同学玩网络游戏
[06:40] All the time. Dayton Moore was one. 一直如此 戴顿·摩尔就是其中之一
[06:43] Dayton Moore? He was one of the survivors. 戴顿·摩尔 他是幸存者之一
[06:46] He used to live down the block– 他曾住在这个街区
[06:47] the three of them were thick as thieves until high school. 他们三个在上高中前是死党
[06:50] He’s a real bossy kid. 他是个小霸王
[06:52] He bullied Cameron and Neal all the time. 经常欺负卡梅伦和尼尔
[06:55] Right. Thanks for your time. 好的 谢谢你的配合
[06:58] You’re going to interrogate him, aren’t you? 你们要去找他问话 是吗
[07:00] We’ll be in touch, Mr.Coulter. 我们再联系 科尔特先生
[07:01] It’s easier for you to pretend we’re monsters, isn’t it? 你们会把我们当怪物看 是吧
[07:04] Excuse me? 什么意思
[07:05] Just like the newspapers did. The TV. 就像报纸和电视上所描述的
[07:09] What everyone forgets, 可是大家都忘了
[07:11] that day we lost a child, too. 那天我们也失去了自己的孩子
[07:21] My wife, her name is Jackie. She’s in there. 我妻子杰姬 她还在里面
[07:29] The survivors are coming out. 幸存者陆续出来了
[07:31] Coming out. 出来了
[07:36] Tyra. 泰拉
[07:39] Mommy! 妈妈
[07:46] Dayton! 戴顿
[07:48] Dayton! 戴顿
[07:49] Oh, baby. 孩子
[07:57] There’s… 还会
[07:58] there’s more coming out, right? 还会有人出来 是吗
[08:00] There’s got to be more coming out, right? 肯定还会有人出来 是吗
[08:03] Are you the parents of Cameron Coulter? 你们是卡梅伦·科尔特的父母吗
[08:06] Yes, we are. 是的
[08:08] – You need to come with us. – Why? -你们要跟我们走一趟 -为什么
[08:11] No, we… we’ve got to wait here for Cameron. 不 我们要在这里等卡梅伦出来
[08:14] We think your son might have been involved. 我们认为你儿子参与了这次事件
[08:16] What? 什么
[08:17] No, no, no. You’re-you’re mistaken. 不 不 你们肯定搞错了
[08:21] My boy’s not involved! 我儿子不会干这种事
[08:22] Jim, what is going on? 吉姆 到底发生了什么事
[08:35] Everyone blamed us. 所有人都在谴责我们
[08:37] We were just an ordinary family… 我们也只是个普通家庭
[08:40] Just like your own. 和你们一样
[08:41] Ordinary families don’t have military assault rifles at home. 普通家庭可不会拥有军用冲锋枪
[08:45] A man has a right to his hobbies. 一个人有选择爱好的权利
[08:48] I’m a hunter. 我是个猎人
[08:49] What kind of animal 哪种动物
[08:50] do you hunt, with a TEC-9 semiautomatic? 需要你用TEC-9半自动步枪来猎杀
[09:06] Could you leave that door open? 能把门开着吗
[09:08] Me and closed rooms don’t really mix so well. 我在封闭的房间不太舒服
[09:10] Sure. Detectives Rush, Miller. 好 我是拉什探员 这位是米勒探员
[09:15] Always looking for the exit, huh? 总是在找出口吗
[09:17] 11 years later, you’d think I’d be over it. 已经十一年了 我还是没走出来
[09:19] You grew up with Cameron and Neal? 你是和卡梅伦还有尼尔一起长大的吗
[09:22] In grade school, that’s pretty much it. Why? 在小学时可以这样说 怎么了
[09:24] You like playing games online, Dayton? 你喜欢玩网络游戏吗 戴顿
[09:26] No, not really. 不 不怎么玩
[09:28] The game Renegade Massacre? Ring any bells? 有款游戏叫《反叛屠杀》 有印象吗
[09:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:34] How about “the widowmaker”? 那”寡妇制造者”呢
[09:39] That was my online ID. 那是我的网名
[09:40] I gamed every once in a while, so what? 我偶尔玩玩游戏 那又怎样
[09:41] Then why lie? 那为什么说谎
[09:42] Because I stopped playing 因为我很久没和
[09:43] with those psychos way before…the, the, uh, incident. 那些变态一起玩了 在事故很久之前
[09:47] Why? 为什么
[09:48] To them it wasn’t just a game, it was… 对他们来说这不仅是个游戏 而是
[09:51] it was practice. 而是一种练习
[09:52] So maybe a closet geek like yourself got caught up, too. 也许你这样的宅家极客也沉迷其中
[09:55] Took it past role-playing, made it real. 突破了角色扮演 在现实中玩了一把
[09:57] Look, lady, I was a jock– 女士 我以前是运动员
[10:00] pick of the high school litter. I didn’t need a fantasy life. 专门欺负人 我根本不需要虚拟的生活
[10:02] You did online. 你还是喜欢网络游戏
[10:04] The last thing I needed was to be seen in 我最不希望的 就是在公众场合
[10:06] public with those freaks. 被人看到和这两个变态在一起
[10:12] Check out butter face. “背多分”来了
[10:15] Everything’s hot, “but her face.” 什么都好 就是不能看脸
[10:22] Check out Davie the dork. 看戴维那个笨蛋
[10:27] Bet Clearasil’s making a killing off of him. 我打赌去痘膏在他身上赚了不少钱
[10:30] Come on, Zack, leave the dork alone. 算了 扎克 别理那个笨蛋
[10:33] Whatever. 随便你
[10:36] Yo litter getter…Neal. 喂 那个扫垃圾的 尼尔
[10:40] Got something for you. 有事找你
[10:43] – What? – You missed a fry, dude. -什么事 -哥们儿 你扫漏了根薯条
[10:48] What fry? 什么薯条
[10:54] That one. 就这根
[11:14] Oops. 真不小心
[11:21] You know, you are one talented litter getter. 知道吗 你天生就是个扫垃圾的料
[11:34] Someone should take an Uzi to this freaking mall. 就应该有人端把枪废了这烂商场
[11:39] What do you think… 你觉得怎样
[11:41] Dudes? 哥们儿
[11:52] When did this happen? 这是什么时候的事
[11:53] Uh, a few months before they went ballistic. 在他们发狂前几个月
[11:58] I was a jerk. 我是个混蛋
[12:00] We all were. 我们都是
[12:02] Maybe if we hadn’t, then, you know, 如果我们当时没那样做
[12:04] none of this would of happened. 也许就不会发生这样的事
[12:06] He killed a lot of innocent people. 他杀了很多无辜的人
[12:09] You’re not responsible for that. 并不是你的责任
[12:12] Then who is? 那是谁的责任
[12:23] They look so normal. 他们看起来好正常
[12:27] Are those the kids who did it? 行凶的小男生吗
[12:29] Yeah. 是的
[12:31] Some of the victims, too. 有些死者也一样
[12:33] Went to the same school. 上同一所学校
[12:35] Could be the third shooter’s in here. 第三个枪手有可能就在这里面
[12:37] You getting any closer to finding him? 你找到些线索没
[12:39] Most time, the doer’s already in the box. 大多数情况下 已经可以确定嫌疑人了
[12:41] Really? 真的吗
[12:44] Yeah. 是的
[12:50] Really. 是真的
[12:56] Aren’t you going to put that away? 你不把那个拿走吗
[12:57] – No. – Why not? -不 -为什么
[13:00] Cause… 因为
[13:01] it helps me remember. 这样能帮助我记忆
[13:04] Keeping photos of the victims up there. 把死者的照片摆在那里
[13:08] Remember what? 记住什么
[13:23] You must of had my photo up there, too. 你肯定也把我的照片放在那里吧
[13:25] No way. 不可能
[13:31] Rush. 我是拉什
[13:32] Been going through the security footage from the mall. 查看过了商场的监视录像
[13:35] OK? 然后呢
[13:37] – There’s something you got to see. – Be there in a few. -有些新发现 -我马上到
[13:45] I’ll be a couple hours. 我要出去几小时
[13:47] Sorry. 抱歉
[13:48] You got to do what you got to do. 你必须做你必须做的事
[13:52] You might as well get some sleep now. 你最好先睡一下
[13:54] Why’s that? 为什么
[13:58] Cause you won’t get much later. 因为你等一下就没机会睡了
[14:02] Only two ways in or out of this part of the mall. 商场的这片区域只有两个地方进出
[14:04] Security cameras were at each exit. 两个地方都有监控探头
[14:06] So, we can see who 所以我们能看到
[14:07] went in with Cameron and Neal. 谁跟卡梅伦和尼尔一起进去的
[14:09] Nope. Crowd’s too thick, 不行 人流太密集
[14:10] couldn’t even spot the boys. 连那两个小男生都找不出来
[14:11] What about who came out after the shooting started? 能看到枪响后哪些人跑出去吗
[14:14] Take a look. 看这里
[14:15] 3:05, the shooting begins. 三点零五分 枪响
[14:18] Trapping 40 civilians inside that wing. 有四十人困在那个区域
[14:20] And our third shooter. 里面包括第三个枪手
[14:22] The rampage continues for 15 minutes 枪击持续了十五分钟
[14:24] and ends when SWAT shows up right here. 直到特种部队进去
[14:27] So how’d our third shooter get out? 那么第三个枪手是怎么离开的
[14:30] That’s what we were wondering. 这也是我们想弄清楚的
[14:35] Well, maybe our guy offed himself. 也许他也自我了断了
[14:38] Got caught in the cross fire. 用互相射击的方式结束
[14:40] Cameron and Neal had the only self-inflicted gunshot wounds. 卡梅伦和尼尔身上只有自杀时留下的枪伤
[14:44] So, if our third shooter 所以 如果第三个枪手
[14:45] isn’t one of the dead… 不在死亡的人员里
[14:46] He’s posing as one of the survivors. 他伪装成了幸存者
[14:54] They interviewed servivors all morning, no dice. 一早上都在询问幸存者 没结果
[14:57] Keep at it, one of them’s got to have seen something. 继续问 其中肯定有人看到了什么
[14:59] A lot of blacked out memories. Tough going back. 记忆障碍 很难想起来
[15:01] The bottom line people don’t want to remember. 最根本的是 人们不愿意想起来
[15:06] Late night with the nurses? 又和护士们玩到很晚吗
[15:08] Somebody’s got to play doctor. 总得有人扮医生吧
[15:10] What have you got, Nick? 有什么发现 尼克
[15:11] Lead on the video camera, 根据摄像机的序列号
[15:13] traced it back to an electronic store at the mall. 查到原本属于商场里的一个电子产品店
[15:15] Turns out it was stolen a few days before the attack. 在枪击案事发前几天被偷了
[15:18] Great. 这下可好
[15:18] One of our survivors, a kid named Davie Schulman, 幸存者之一 叫戴维·舒尔曼的孩子
[15:22] was a stock boy there. 当时在那里做售货员
[15:22] You have a talk with him? 和他谈了吗
[15:24] Miller’s on it. 米勒已经去了
[15:25] Meanwhile, let’s keep interviewing the rest of them. 现在 继续询问其他幸存者
[15:28] Scotty, you got a minute? 史考特 现在有空吗
[15:36] Get the door, huh? 把门关上
[15:42] Detective Renaldi at west, 西部分局的雷纳尔迪探员
[15:44] you’re familiar right? 你们很熟 是吗
[15:45] Yeah, sure. 是的
[15:46] He gave me the heads up on a job they been working. 他让我注意他们在处理的一个案件
[15:49] Okay. 好的
[15:50] A coach at a community boxing program, early 80s. 八十年代初期 社区拳击项目的教练
[15:53] A pedophile. 恋童癖
[15:54] Is that right. 这样啊
[15:55] Your brother’s name came up. 你哥的名字被提到了
[15:58] What, Mike? What’s he got to do with it? 迈克 他和这事有什么关系
[16:00] Well, it says here he was in the program when he was 12. 资料上说他十二岁时 参加了这一项目
[16:03] So what? 这又怎样
[16:04] Well, one of the guy’s former students is going to testify, 这家伙的一个前学员准备作证
[16:06] says he should, too. 说你哥也应该作证
[16:10] He’s got it wrong. 肯定是他弄错了
[16:11] Well, you might want to take a look. 也许你想看下这些材料
[16:12] Like I said, boss, my brother’s got nothing to do with it so– 老大 我说过了 我哥和这事没关系
[16:14] The guy’s still out there by the way, coaching. 那家伙依然逍遥法外 顺便说下 还在做教练
[16:17] Until this thing goes to court. 除非能把他弄上法庭
[16:22] No harm in looking, right? 看一下也没坏处 不是吗
[16:41] I kind of lost my trust in people after that. 那件事后我已经不再相信任何人了
[16:44] I guess that’s why I ended up here. 我想这也是我在这里工作的原因
[16:47] We’re talking to all the survivors Davie. 我们在跟所有幸存者了解情况 戴维
[16:49] There might have been a third shooter. 可能有第三个枪手
[16:53] Third shooter? 第三个枪手
[16:54] You see anyone else that day? 你那天见到过其他人吗
[16:56] With Cameron and Neal. 跟卡梅伦和尼尔在一起
[16:57] I barely remember anything. 我几乎想不起来任何事情
[17:01] Flashes, sometimes. It was so loud. 有时候会有记忆浮现 非常大声
[17:04] The gunfire. 枪声
[17:06] I didn’t know bullets could do that to people. 我从不知道子弹对人有那样的摧毁力
[17:09] It’s not like in the movies. 和电影上的不一样
[17:12] No, it’s not. 是的 是不一样
[17:15] I don’t… you really like to talk about it? 我不想… 你真的想谈这些吗
[17:19] The third shooter was using a video camera. 第三个枪手当时拿着摄像机
[17:23] It was stolen from the store you worked at. 摄像机是从你工作的店里偷的
[17:26] Got something to share, Davie? 能告诉我些什么吗 戴维
[17:28] – You think I stole it. – Did you? -你以为是我偷的 -是你吗
[17:30] No. 不是
[17:32] But you know who did. 但你知道是谁偷的
[17:37] Davie hey, what’s up? Papi chulo. 戴维 你好 真帅啊
[17:41] These are cool video cameras. Maybe we can make some porn. 这些摄像机真先进 也许能用来拍黄片
[17:47] I got to have one, make a distraction for me, okay? 我想搞一部 帮我打个掩护好吗
[17:50] A distraction, like-like what? 打掩护 怎么打
[17:52] Like, throw up or something. 比如 吐一地什么的
[17:56] Just kidding, Davie. 开个玩笑啦 戴维
[18:06] They should get a room. 他们应该去开房
[18:08] He was a jerk to you, Tina. Screw him. 那混蛋根本配不上你 蒂娜 由他去吧
[18:11] Zack’s not that bad. 扎克也没那么差
[18:12] Then why’s he act like he doesn’t even know you. 那为什么他完全当你是陌生人一样
[18:17] Cause I’m the hit and run queen. 因为我是个招之即来挥之即去的人
[18:19] Quit talking about yourself like that. 别把自己说成那样
[18:21] Just thought he’d be different, I guess. 我原以为他会不一样
[18:25] What a sucker. 我真是傻
[18:32] Maybe you deserve someone who treats you better. 也许你应该找个对你更好的人
[18:40] Someone like… who? 比如说 谁
[18:47] Anyway, I’m out of here. 总之 我要走了
[18:49] Uh, what about the video camera? 那摄像机怎么办
[18:52] What about it? 什么怎么办
[18:54] What, you think I’m klepto or something? 你觉得我是个偷窃狂吗
[18:56] See you later, I guess. 回头见吧
[19:00] Not if I see you first. 那我就躲着不让你见
[19:03] Thank you for it. 谢谢啦
[19:10] Tina was a lost kind of soul. 蒂娜是个没心眼的人
[19:14] She wouldn’t of hurt anyone. 她不会伤害任何人
[19:16] You keep in touch? 你们保持着联系吗
[19:17] I dropped out of school after, you know, we kind of drifted apart. 之后我就退学了 我们就疏远了
[19:22] Thanks for your time, Davie. 多谢合作 戴维
[19:23] If you think of anything else… 如果你想到些什么
[19:25] here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[19:35] I was a bad girl, desperate for attention. 我以前是个坏女孩 巴不得全世界都注意我
[19:39] Shoplifting was means to an end. 商场盗窃只是一种手段
[19:41] How’d the video camera you stole end up in those boys’ hands? 你偷的摄像机 怎么到了那两个男生手里
[19:44] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[19:45] Cameron and Neal used it to film their shooting spree, Tina. 卡梅伦和尼尔用它拍摄了枪击过程 蒂娜
[19:48] What? Are you sure? 什么 你确定吗
[19:50] You knew them, right? 你认识他们 是吗
[19:52] From high school. Yeah, but… 高中时认识 但是
[19:54] those guys were seriously damaged goods. 这两个家伙是出了名的有病
[19:57] Talked about killing all the time, everyone knew it. 整天谈的话题就是杀人 大家都知道
[20:01] Maybe we should have listened to them, huh? 我们早相信他们说的话就好了
[20:04] Tell us what happened to the video camera. 那部摄像机后来去哪里了
[20:06] I got busted, okay? 我被抓住了
[20:08] – Security guard took me to mall jail. – Then what? -保安把我关在商场禁闭室 -然后呢
[20:11] He threatened to call my folks 他威胁说要打电话给我爸妈
[20:12] but hell if I was going to let that happen. 我怎么会让他这样呢
[20:29] Quite the little klepto… 真会偷啊
[20:32] ain’t we? 没说错吧
[20:40] So… 怎样
[20:42] What are you going to do about it…big boy? 你能把我怎样 大保安
[20:44] What do you think I’m going to do about it… girlfriend? 你觉得我会怎样做呢 小姑娘
[20:50] I’m going to call your parents… that’s what. 我要通知你家长 就是这样
[20:58] Yo, Barry. 喂 巴瑞
[21:02] You stay put. 给我老实待着
[21:21] The mall’s entire surveillance system. 商场的整个监控系统
[21:24] Lay of the land. 一目了然
[21:26] So you can see everything from here. 你在这里什么都能看到
[21:28] Half these cameras are for show. 一半的监控探头是装装样子
[21:31] A.K.A. “Dummies.” 又称”摆设”
[21:32] What about the cameras on the second level? 二楼的监控镜头呢
[21:34] Yeah, the ones near the escalators. 靠近自动扶梯的那个
[21:36] 100% fake-o’S. 完全是形象工程
[21:38] Management’s a bunch of tight wads. 管理层是一群守财奴
[21:40] So you could basically take a machine gun in this place and nobody’d ever know. 就算扛把机关枪进来也没人知道
[21:43] Or care. 也没人管
[21:45] Just imagine the look on all their faces. 可以想象那时人们的表情
[21:47] That’d be something to see. 肯定有得好看
[21:50] All those happy little folks. 瞧这些开心的小家伙
[21:53] Not so happy no more. 再也开心不起来了
[21:57] Why was he showing them the mall security system? 他为什么让他们看商场监控系统
[22:00] Cause he was a loser or desperate for attention. 因为他是个笨蛋或太想表现自己
[22:03] What happened to the video camera? 摄像机后来怎么样了
[22:05] He never ended up calling my parents. 他后来也没通知我父母
[22:07] Guess he pocketed it for himself. 我想他据为己有了吧
[22:19] Barry Lewis? 巴瑞·路易斯
[22:22] – Yeah, that’s me. – Philly P.D. -我是 -费城警局的
[22:24] Here about the mall shootout back in ’95. 我们是来调查95年的商场枪击案的
[22:27] That’s not something I spend a lot of time reminiscing on. 我知道的已经都说过了
[22:30] Wonder why you never mentioned swiping that video camera. 很好奇为什么你没提到偷了那部摄像机
[22:33] Video camera? 摄像机
[22:34] I love it when they play dumb. 我就喜欢他们装傻
[22:36] The camera you used to film your little shoot-out. 你用来录下你枪击过程的摄像机
[22:41] Hold up there, now. I was shot, if you don’t recall. 等一下 提醒下 我当时也中枪了
[22:43] Great way to take the stink off, 考虑到你当时的处境
[22:45] what with your condition and all. 这是洗刷嫌疑的好方法
[22:46] What exactly are you accusing me of? 你们到底在指控我什么
[22:48] Being a mall rent-a-cop on a power trip. 作为一个手握大权的”商场假警察”
[22:50] Planning a massacre with two whacked-out assassins. 和两个变态杀手一起策划了这起惨案
[22:52] And filming it. That about covers it. 还录下来 差不多就是指控这些
[22:56] Those kids stole that camera off my desk. 那两个孩子从我的桌上偷走了摄像机
[22:59] How convenient. 真好偷啊
[23:01] Still doesn’t explain why you were showing them the surveillance system. 还是不能解释为什么你给他们看监控系统
[23:07] They gave me respect. 他们尊重我
[23:08] So you gave two sociopaths the keys to the kingdom? 所以你就给两个反社会的人打开方便之门
[23:11] Didn’t matter in the end. 这个并不重要
[23:13] Me showing them the system. 我给他们看监控系统
[23:14] What do you mean it didn’t matter? 你说”并不重要”是什么意思
[23:16] Those kids weren’t trying not to be seen. 他们不是为了躲避监控
[23:19] They wanted to be on camera. 而是想出现在监控中
[23:21] Why would they want that? 他们为什么这么做
[23:22] Same reason everybody else does. 和每个人想的一样
[23:25] Fame. 出名
[23:45] Smile for the camera, sucker. 对着镜头笑一个 蠢货
[24:02] Let him bleed. 让他多流会儿血
[24:08] Hurry. 快过来
[24:12] Okay, you’re okay. 你能行的
[24:14] Come on. 过来
[24:21] No, wake up, wake up. Look at me. Look. 不要 醒醒 看着我 看着我
[24:24] I ca…I can’t feel nothin’. 我没… 没什么知觉了
[24:28] Hey, hey, where’s your wallet? 你的钱包在哪里
[24:30] What? 什么
[24:33] Your wallet. You got your wife’s picture in here or your kids? 你的钱包 里面有你老婆或孩子的照片吗
[24:36] You think about them,’cause you can’t die. 想想他们 你不能死
[24:39] I don’t…I don’t got nobody. 我没有 我没有家人
[24:42] No, no. 不 不
[24:44] Then you got to live. Okay? 你必须活下去 知道吗
[24:46] Okay, you got to live. Cause if you get out of here, 你必须活下去 因为只有你逃出去了
[24:48] then maybe you can find somebody, okay? 你才有可能成家生子 明白吗
[24:51] You just got to live. Okay? 你不能死 知道吗
[25:01] I-I-I did this. 是我做的
[25:04] All of it. 所有这一切
[25:06] It’s all my f…it’s all my fault. 都是我的 我的错
[25:11] I thought I was gonna die. 我以为我要死了
[25:14] What that girl said pulled me through. 那女孩的话让我挺过来了
[25:16] What did Dayton mean, 戴顿的话是什么意思
[25:18] “I did this, all of it”? “是我做的 所有这一切”
[25:22] You got me. 你问倒我了
[25:25] Could be he’s our third shooter. 也许他是我们要找的第三个枪手
[25:27] Makes sense. Cause I certainly wasn’t. 很有道理 因为肯定不是我
[25:41] You know, you guys can’t keep me in here. 你们不能把我关在这里
[25:42] Oh, we can do whatever we want, Dayton. 我们可以做任何事情 戴顿
[25:44] We are the police. 我们是警察
[25:45] We know what you did. 我们知道你做了什么
[25:47] You told Barry and Tina about it. 你把这事告诉了巴瑞和蒂娜
[25:51] You know, I don’t have to be in here. I’m leaving. 我没必要待在这里 我走了
[25:57] Sit down. 坐下
[26:08] You’re about to enter another dimension. 你们将进入另一个空间
[26:11] It is a dimension not only of sight but of sound. 这个空间不仅只有影像与声音
[26:13] Full of tweakers, preps, 还有无数嗑药狂 潮人
[26:15] horny housewives and morons galore. 饥渴的家庭主妇和白痴
[26:17] – It is the ninth circle of hell. – Turn that off. -这是第九层地狱 -关掉它
[26:19] You played Renegade Massacre for hours with those boys. 你和那两个孩子一起玩数小时的《反叛屠杀》
[26:22] It was just a stupid video game. 那只是个傻逼游戏
[26:24] Maybe playtime got boring after a while. 也许不久就觉得游戏无聊了
[26:25] Maybe you needed the real deal. 也许你需要玩真实的
[26:27] – Were you in on their plan? – No! -你参与了他们的计划吗 -没有
[26:29] – Sure about that? – I’m leaving. -真的吗 -我要离开
[26:31] Come here! Come here! Is this… 你看这里 这对你来说
[26:35] is this a game to you? 是场游戏吗
[26:39] Turn it off. 关掉
[26:42] Please. 求你了
[26:44] Please. 求你了
[26:55] I tried to stop them. 我试过阻止他们
[26:59] I knew it was wrong… 我知道那是错的
[27:02] What they were gonna do. 他们要做的是错的
[27:04] – Cameron and Neal. – No. -卡梅伦和尼尔 -不是
[27:08] Who? 那是谁
[27:09] Zack… 扎克
[27:12] and the others. 和其他人
[27:15] Your friends? 你的那些朋友
[27:16] What’d they have to do with the shooting? 他们和枪击案有什么关系
[27:22] Cause of what happened earlier that day. 因为在枪击案之前发生了件事
[27:26] I tried to stop them. 我试过阻止他们
[27:29] Maybe if I had… 如果我真的阻止了
[27:31] none of this would have happened. 什么事都不会发生
[27:44] What’s going on, man? 怎么了 伙计
[28:00] What’s up, dudes? 感觉怎样 哥们儿
[28:09] Who’s your daddy now? 现在你是谁的人
[28:17] Whoa, hold up there. 先别急着走啊
[28:19] – Where do you think you’re going to? – Stop it! -你觉得你还能去哪里 -住手
[28:21] – Leave her alone, Zack. – Shut up, Dayton. -放开她 扎克 -闭嘴 戴顿
[28:23] No. Stop it! Don’t touch me! 不要 住手 别碰我
[28:26] Stop it! 住手
[28:27] No! No! 不要 不要
[28:30] No! No! 不要 不要
[28:32] – Giddyap! – Stop! -给我进来 -住手
[28:34] No! No! 不要 不要
[28:40] Stop it! Get off of me! 住手 滚开
[28:43] No! No! 不要 不要
[28:50] Stop it! Get off! 住手 滚开
[28:53] – Tina! – Davie! -蒂娜 -戴维
[28:56] Davie! 戴维
[29:06] Davie! 戴维
[29:08] Davie! 戴维
[29:14] I’ll kill all of you! 我要把你们全杀了
[29:18] I tried to stop them. 我试过阻止他们
[29:19] I’m gonna put a bullet into all of your heads. 我要在你们每人头上来一枪
[29:27] I tried. 我试过
[29:30] I did. 真的试过
[29:34] When did this happen? 这事什么时候发生的
[29:39] An hour before the shooting started. 枪击案开始前一小时
[29:55] A bullet in all their heads. 给每人头上来一枪
[29:59] You wanted them to pay. 你要他们付出代价
[30:01] Don’t blame you. Someone did that to my girl… 这不能怪你 如果有人对我女友这样做
[30:05] forget about it. 哪还管这么多
[30:06] So you reached out to Cameron and Neal. 所以你去找了卡梅伦和尼尔
[30:09] Everyone knew their plan, knew they had guns. 谁都知道他们要做什么 知道他们有枪
[30:11] And you had all the motive in the world. 现在你有充分的动机
[30:13] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[30:14] Now, come on, Davie, 现在还这样说吗 戴维
[30:16] These guys mauled the girl you’re in love with? 这些人侵犯了你爱的女生
[30:19] You got to settle the score. 你必须去讨回公道
[30:26] Must have hurt… 肯定很受伤吧
[30:29] being in love with someone… 爱上一个人
[30:31] who didn’t love you back. 对方却不爱你
[30:35] Yeah, it did. 是的 很受伤
[30:36] But maybe if you saved her from the big bad wolves, 但如果你能英雄救美
[30:41] – she would? – I didn’t save her. -就能感动她 -我没有救到她
[30:44] You tried. 你努力过
[30:46] No… 没有
[30:49] you don’t understand. 你不会明白的
[30:51] I would have done anything for Tina… 我可以为蒂娜做任何事情
[30:53] cause all I ever wanted was for her to like me… 因为我想要的 就是她能喜欢上我
[30:56] but I let her down when she needed me the most. 但在她最需要我时 我却让她失望了
[31:08] Tina? Are you okay? 蒂娜 你还好吗
[31:10] No, uh, just don’t touch me. 不 不要碰我
[31:13] Sorry. 对不起
[31:16] I just don’t want to be touched right now. 我现在不想被任何人碰到
[31:25] You want a frozen yogurt or something? 你需要冻酸奶或别的什么吗
[31:39] We should go to the police. 我们应该报警
[31:41] The police? 报警
[31:43] They’ll arrest Zack a-and all of them for– 警察会逮捕扎克和所有人
[31:45] for what they did to you. 他们这样对你
[31:51] You still like him? 你现在还喜欢他吗
[31:52] – No, it’s not that. – Then what? -不 不是这样 -那为什么
[31:58] Well, I mean, it’s just that Zack… 我意思是 扎克
[32:02] he didn’t force me, you know? 他并没有强迫我 你明白吗
[32:11] Why are you looking at me like that? 你为什么这样看我
[32:17] Davie? 戴维
[32:19] Maybe… 也许
[32:20] maybe going to the cops isn’t such a good idea. 也许去报警并不是什么好主意
[32:25] It isn’t? 是吗
[32:27] You said so yourself. 你自己说的
[32:30] You let him do it. 你心甘情愿跟他做的
[32:32] Kind of like you let everyone… 可能你也是心甘情愿让其他人
[32:34] do it. 这样做
[32:41] So what’s the big deal? 所以有什么大不了的
[32:46] Tina? 蒂娜
[32:48] Tina? 蒂娜
[33:26] I should have stopped her. 我当时应该阻止她的
[33:29] But… you didn’t. 但是 你没有
[33:31] I didn’t believe anything bad would really happen. 我当时并不认为那种事会真的发生
[33:34] No one did. 谁都想不到
[33:46] The boss and Lil just headed over to the mall. 老大和阿莉刚赶过去商场
[33:48] The mall? Why? 去商场 为什么
[33:50] Tina walked in a few minutes ago… 蒂娜几分钟前去了那里
[33:52] with a gun. 拿着一把枪
[34:01] You got the area cleared? 你清场了吗
[34:02] She’ll be killed if they go in. 他们进去她就没命了
[34:03] She’s armed, Lil. I don’t have a choice. 她有武器 阿莉 我别无选择
[34:04] – Let me talk to her. – No way. -让我和她谈谈 -不行
[34:06] Tina doesn’t want to hurt anyone but herself. 蒂娜只是想自杀 并不会伤害任何人
[34:12] If she raises the gun, I’m not holding them back. 如果她举枪 他们就会立刻行动
[34:14] All right, let her through. 好的 让她过去
[34:22] Heads up, guys. There’s one of our coming in. 大家注意 我们一个同僚进去了
[34:53] I’m going to sit down. 我会坐下来
[34:56] If that’s okay with you. 如果你没意见的话
[35:05] Easy Lil… 小心啊 阿莉
[35:08] I know why you’re here, Tina. 我知道你为什么来这里 蒂娜
[35:11] I know what happened to you. 我知道你发生了什么事
[35:12] I haven’t set foot in this place for… 我已经有十一年
[35:16] for 11 years. 没来过这里了
[35:19] The same music, 同样的音乐
[35:21] the same kids, the same heartbreak. 同样的孩子们 同样的伤心
[35:24] Nothing changes. 什么都没变
[35:26] No. It doesn’t. 是的 没改变过
[35:29] I should have done this a long time ago. 我应该很久前就这样做的
[35:31] Like Cameron, Neal. 就像卡梅伦和尼尔一样
[35:34] So when does it end? 什么时候才会结束
[35:37] The violence. 这种暴力
[35:41] I wanted to hurt them like they hurt me. 我想报复他们对我所做的一切
[35:45] I have to pay for what I did. 我必须为自己所做的付出代价
[35:47] No. 不
[35:52] For every gun that’s fired, 每一次枪声响起
[35:55] someone can’t be in a closed room 就有人不敢再待在封闭的房间
[35:57] or walk or see their child again. 或不能走路 或再也见不到自己的孩子
[36:02] It’s not just you who pays, Tina. 付出代价的不仅是你 蒂娜
[36:08] It never is. 从来就不是
[36:10] I know. 我知道
[36:18] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[36:23] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[36:42] They were little kids, they were moms and dads 他们有的只是小孩 有的为人父母
[36:46] and they never hurt anybody. 他们从没伤害过任何人
[36:51] And it didn’t matter to Cameron and Neal. 卡梅伦和尼尔不会管这些
[36:52] They were human time bombs. 他们就像定时炸弹
[36:55] Just waiting to go off. 爆炸是迟早的事
[37:00] I lit the fuse. 我是导火索
[37:18] Want to make a porn film? 想拍黄片吗
[37:24] Girlfriend’s seriously tweaked. 这姑娘磕药磕多了
[37:26] Or I could film you… 或者我可以拍下你们
[37:28] killing everyone. 杀掉所有人
[37:30] You’re always talking about it, right? So do it already. 你们不是一直在说吗 那就去做啊
[37:35] Okay, let’s get out of here. 好了 我们走吧
[37:38] What, are you scared or something? 怎么 你们不敢吗
[37:41] What about I kill you first? 我先杀了你怎么样
[37:43] Then who’s going to make you famous, 那谁帮你们出名呢
[37:45] big boy? 大人物
[37:50] Girl’s got a point. 她说的对
[37:54] So what’s the plan, Cameron? 接下来怎么做 卡梅伦
[38:13] Kill ’em all. 把他们全杀了
[38:18] Kill everybody. 杀了所有人
[38:22] Get the camera. 去拿摄像机
[38:31] Did you see his face? 你看到他的表情了吗
[38:35] Everyone. 所有人
[39:46] This is it, bro. 就这样了 兄弟
[39:50] Roll credits, dawg. 结束了 哥们儿
[40:02] The end. 游戏结束
[41:09] Please… 求你们
[41:11] Wake up. 醒醒
[41:58] 歌曲: “If God Was One of Us” 歌手: Joan Osborne
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme