时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Black-and-white is, like, | 黑白片真是 |
[00:27] | so beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[00:28] | Can’t believe I made my Joseph Shaw | 我居然为你们几个家伙 |
[00:30] | signature popcorn for these guys. | 做了乔瑟夫·肖的招牌爆米花 |
[00:33] | And they’re asleep! | 在睡大觉呢 |
[00:34] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[00:37] | Joseph, next time I’m picking the movie, man. | 乔瑟夫 下次我要选电影 |
[00:39] | I’m trying to broaden your mind, Corey, | 我想开拓你们的视野 科瑞 |
[00:41] | but that’s fine, whatever. | 但无所谓了 |
[00:42] | Bad enough you keep us sober. | 你逼我们戒毒就算了 |
[00:44] | You make us watch black-and-white movies, too. | 还逼我们看黑白电影 |
[00:47] | All right, that’s it, guys. Lights out. | 行了 伙计们 睡觉吧 |
[00:50] | Come on, everybody up. | 都起来吧 |
[00:53] | Let’s go. Up. | 走了 起来 |
[00:55] | I’m eating, like, so much sugar, I totally can’t sleep, I bet. | 我吃了那么多糖 肯定是睡不着了 |
[00:58] | Read a book in your room. | 回房里读书吧 |
[01:00] | I’ll walk you back, Crystal. | 我送你回去 克里斯托 |
[01:03] | Hey, you all, you made it. | 你们都做得很好 |
[01:06] | One more day clean and sober. Yeah! | 又是不沾毒的一天 好样的 |
[01:09] | Yeah, way to go, man. | 做得很好 |
[01:11] | – Get sleep, man, okay? – All right. | -去睡吧 -好的 |
[01:16] | Take care. Come on. | 保重 去吧 |
[01:59] | Corey! | 科瑞 |
[02:06] | Orlando. | 奥兰多 |
[02:08] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命啊 来人啊 |
[02:12] | Orlando, it’s all right, man, hang in, hang in there. | 奥兰多 没事的 撑住 |
[02:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[02:50] | 05年5月 乔瑟夫·肖 | |
[03:08] | What’s with your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[03:10] | None. | 没事 |
[03:11] | Kind of looks broken. | 好像是伤了 |
[03:13] | Uh, looks worse than it feels. | 没有看上去那么严重 |
[03:15] | You get in a fight or something? | 你打架了吗 |
[03:17] | Nah. | 没 |
[03:19] | Got a call from east. | 东部分局来电话了 |
[03:20] | Someone just tried to use the credit card | 有人试图使用去年一宗凶案 |
[03:22] | of a murder victim from last year. | 死者的信用卡 |
[03:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[03:27] | Check cashing place in Kensington, two days ago. | 肯星顿一个支票兑现处 就在两天前 |
[03:30] | Wallet was taken off the body? | 死者的钱包被偷了吗 |
[03:32] | Who’s the victim? | 死者是谁 |
[03:33] | Joseph Shaw. He died last year. He was a murder witness. | 乔瑟夫·肖 去年遇害 是一宗凶案的目击者 |
[03:36] | Shot two weeks before he was supposed to ID the doer in court. | 他两周后本该出庭指认凶手 |
[03:38] | Didn’t pin his death on the guy he was gonna finger? | 没把他的死跟他要指认的人联系在一起吗 |
[03:40] | No, they lost traction. Shaw’s case went cold. | 没有 他们查不下去 案子就被搁置了 |
[03:43] | Till today. | 直到今天 |
[03:44] | When someone gets the bright idea | 有人灵机一动 |
[03:46] | of using a dead man’s credit card. | 想到要使用死人的信用卡 |
[03:48] | Hope whatever they bought was worth it. | 希望那人买的东西真那么值得 |
[04:22] | So I heard something I got to ask you about. | 我听说了件事情 我得问问你 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[04:27] | It true you keep pictures of victims next to your bed, | 你办案期间真的把死者的照片 |
[04:30] | when you’re working on a case? | 放在床头边吗 |
[04:32] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[04:34] | People talk. | 人多嘴杂 |
[04:35] | Just seems a little freaky. | 就是觉得怪吓人的 |
[04:38] | Easy to look at all the files and boxes, | 光看卷宗和这些箱子 |
[04:41] | forget the lives behind them. | 很容易忘记他们背后的生命 |
[04:45] | Joseph Shaw, 38. | 乔瑟夫·肖 38岁 |
[04:46] | He was killed right before he was set to testify | 他被杀时正要出庭 |
[04:48] | against Corey Lewis. | 指证科瑞·刘易斯 |
[04:50] | Shotgun blast to the face, through the door. | 被猎枪击中面部 枪击穿透门 |
[04:52] | So suspect number one is Corey, | 头号嫌犯是科瑞 |
[04:54] | who didn’t want Joseph taking the stand? | 他不希望乔瑟夫指证他 |
[04:56] | But Corey was in jail when Joseph was killed. | 但是乔瑟夫被杀时科瑞在监狱里 |
[04:59] | Cops figured he must’ve reached out, | 警方认为他一定想办法 |
[05:00] | gotten someone else to do it. | 找人帮他去做的 |
[05:01] | Yeah, but the kid didn’t seem to have much reach. | 但那孩子没什么人可找 |
[05:03] | Was a loner who lived at a rehab center | 他独来独往 住在一家戒毒中心 |
[05:05] | called Robinson Teen House. | 叫做”罗宾森青少年之家” |
[05:06] | Place Joseph worked as a counselor. | 乔瑟夫在那里做辅导员 |
[05:08] | Know it from my narcotics days. | 我干缉毒时听过那地方 |
[05:10] | Treats drug-addicted teens from all backgrounds. Has a great rep. | 为各种背景的毒瘾少年提供治疗 名声很好 |
[05:13] | Yeah, it was started by Jane and Ted Robinson, | 创始人是简和泰德·罗宾森 |
[05:15] | big Philly philanthropists. | 费城的大慈善家 |
[05:16] | Neighbor who ID’ed the body told the cops | 认尸的邻居告诉警方 |
[05:18] | Robinson house was Joseph’s life. | 罗宾森之家就是乔瑟夫的生命 |
[05:20] | So maybe the Robinsons can tell us more about our victim. | 或许罗宾森夫妇能帮我们多了解死者 |
[05:23] | Let’s find out what Corey knows about this credit card being used. | 去问问科瑞知不知道信用卡是怎么回事 |
[05:26] | Now here’s a guy who wouldn’t look so bad on a bedside table. | 把这家伙放在床头柜上是够养眼的 |
[05:42] | We started this place after our son Tom died of a meth overdose. | 汤姆死于冰毒吸食过量后 我们创建了这里 |
[05:48] | Being here has helped us as much as it’s helped any of the kids, | 说实话 在这里工作不仅帮助了那些孩子 |
[05:50] | to tell you the truth. | 还让我们受益良多 |
[05:52] | Did you know Joseph Shaw well? | 你们对乔瑟夫·肖很了解吗 |
[05:54] | Sure, and the kids loved Joseph. | 当然 孩子们都很喜欢乔瑟夫 |
[05:56] | Well, he sweated through rehab with them every step of the way. | 他陪着他们走过戒毒的每一步 |
[06:00] | He struggled with heroin himself, growing up. | 他年轻时也曾与海洛因做过斗争 |
[06:02] | He even did a few months in jail before he got clean. | 他戒毒之前甚至蹲过几个月的监狱 |
[06:05] | So he knew what the kids were going through. | 所以说他了解孩子们的感受 |
[06:07] | With a lot of social workers, the kids are just a file. | 对于很多社工而言 那些孩子不过是一份档案 |
[06:11] | But Joseph always said | 而乔瑟夫总说 |
[06:12] | it was important to see the lives behind the file. | 一定要看到档案背后的生命 |
[06:15] | And he did. | 他也的确是这么做的 |
[06:18] | Can you tell us about his relationship with, | 能跟我们说说他跟那个 |
[06:20] | uh, Corey, the boy accused of murder? | 被控谋杀的男孩科瑞的关系吗 |
[06:23] | Corey was like our son Tom, in a lot of ways. | 科瑞在很多地方跟我们的儿子汤姆很像 |
[06:26] | He was tough, put up walls. | 他很倔强 心墙很厚 |
[06:29] | But Joseph knew how to get through them, | 但乔瑟夫知道要怎么打动他们 |
[06:32] | right from the start. | 从一开始就是如此 |
[06:36] | Let me out of this damn prison! | 让我离开这该死的监狱 |
[06:38] | – The new guy’s freaking out! – Chill out, bro! | -新来的人发狂了 -冷静点 伙计 |
[06:41] | Corey, we know what you’re going through. | 科瑞 我们理解你的感受 |
[06:43] | You don’t know anything. You just met me yesterday, bitch! | 你什么都不知道 我们昨天才认识的 贱人 |
[06:46] | Let him slam. | 让他发火吧 |
[06:48] | My son used to do this kind of thing all the time, | 我儿子以前也总这样 |
[06:49] | end up in hospitals. | 最后进了医院 |
[06:52] | You’re a strong bastard, aren’t you? | 你小子挺强硬啊 |
[06:54] | – I’m getting out of here, man. – No, you’re not. | -我要离开这里 -不 你休想 |
[06:57] | You know, when I was using, man, I was hollowed-out and weak. | 我当初吸毒的时候 整个人虚弱极了 |
[06:59] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[07:01] | You’re in here because you’re an addict, man. You got a disease. | 你来这里是因为你有毒瘾 那是病啊 |
[07:03] | – That’s bull, man! – Denial. Been there, done that! | -别胡说了 -否认 这我也经历过 |
[07:06] | What we do here Corey, | 科瑞 在我们这里 |
[07:07] | is we try to help you kick addiction’s ass. | 就是要帮你克服毒瘾 |
[07:09] | It takes some serious muscle. | 这可是需要很大气力的 |
[07:11] | There’s a dent in that door tells me | 而那门上的凹痕告诉我 |
[07:13] | you’re strong enough to pull it off. | 你有做到这一点的力量 |
[07:15] | Bet I could put a dent in that door. | 我肯定也能给门上打出凹痕来 |
[07:16] | I’d rather see you get to group, Orlando. | 我更希望看你去互助组 奥兰多 |
[07:18] | You put that strength in the right direction, | 把这份力量用在正确的地方 |
[07:20] | you’re gonna be a star here. | 你会成为这里的明星 |
[07:36] | We thought Corey was getting on track after that. | 我们以为那之后科瑞走上正途了 |
[07:39] | Was there anyone Corey was close to, | 科瑞跟谁很亲密吗 |
[07:40] | could have convinced to kill Joseph, | 或许会被说服去杀乔瑟夫 |
[07:43] | – stop him from testifying? – No. | -阻止他作证 -不会的 |
[07:45] | The other kids just didn’t seem to connect with Corey. | 其他孩子跟科瑞似乎不怎么谈得来 |
[07:53] | Orlando and the witness to his murder are dead, | 奥兰多和目击他被杀的人都死了 |
[07:56] | and you’re free as a bird. | 于是你也自由了 |
[07:58] | Things worked out pretty good for you, didn’t they, Corey? | 看来命运待你不薄啊 科瑞 |
[08:00] | Look, I don’t have to talk about Orlando. | 听我说 我不想谈奥兰多的事 |
[08:02] | Those charges were dropped. | 那些指控都撤销了 |
[08:03] | Fine. Let’s talk about Joseph. | 好吧 那我们说说乔瑟夫 |
[08:05] | I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[08:07] | And I got an airtight alibi for the night he was killed. | 而且他死的那晚我有可靠的不在场证明 |
[08:10] | Oh, someone just used his credit cards. | 有人刚刚用过他的信用卡 |
[08:12] | You got any ideas about that? | 你知道那是怎么回事吗 |
[08:13] | No, but I’ll tell you what I think. | 不 但我有个想法 |
[08:16] | I think what sank Joseph is the same thing that always sinks a guy. | 我觉得乔瑟夫遇害的原因 跟其他男人一样 |
[08:21] | Women. | 女人 |
[08:22] | It’s romantic of you, Corey. | 你可真浪漫 科瑞 |
[08:24] | You know it’s true. | 就是这样嘛 |
[08:27] | Come on, you’ve been sunk, too, right? | 你们也被女人害惨过吧 |
[08:31] | Why don’t you tell us what the hell you’re talking about? | 不如跟我们说说你到底指的是什么 |
[08:33] | I’m talking about how love makes people crazy. | 我是说爱会使人发疯 |
[08:41] | I couldn’t keep my girlfriend, ’cause I was always lying, | 我没能留住我女友 因为我总是撒谎 |
[08:43] | sneaking off to get a fix. | 溜出去吸毒 |
[08:45] | She kept busting me. | 而且总被她抓到 |
[08:47] | The drug’s like our secret affair, right? | 毒品就像我们的地下情 不是吗 |
[08:49] | The lies catch up with us, | 那些谎言终会让我们付出代价 |
[08:51] | ’cause we ain’t nearly as smart as we think we are. | 因为我们根本没自己想的那么聪明 |
[08:53] | Jasmine was my dream girl, too. | 贾斯敏是我的梦中情人 |
[08:55] | How so? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[08:59] | She was hot. | 她很性感 |
[09:01] | What about you, Joseph? | 你呢 乔瑟夫 |
[09:04] | Who’s your dream girl? | 你喜欢什么样的女孩 |
[09:05] | I don’t have a lot of time for relationships right now. | 我现在没什么时间经营感情 |
[09:08] | I got my hands full with you punks. | 我净忙活你们这帮家伙了 |
[09:10] | Oh, must be something that turns up your temperature. | 总会有人令你心动吧 |
[09:13] | Guess it would be someone smart, | 大概会是一个聪明的女人 |
[09:16] | as passionate about her work as I am, | 对她的工作像我一样充满热情 |
[09:18] | and not allergic to cats. | 而且不会对猫过敏 |
[09:23] | How about you, Corey? | 你呢 科瑞 |
[09:27] | Someone fine. | 优雅的女人 |
[09:29] | You know, who dresses nice. | 衣着得体 |
[09:31] | Someone who gives a damn about me. | 在乎我的人 |
[09:34] | See, that’s an important step, Corey. | 瞧 这一步很重要 科瑞 |
[09:37] | ‘Cause you’re right, you deserve that, man. | 因为你是对的 你应该拥有爱 |
[09:40] | I mean, you all do. | 你们都是的 |
[09:43] | I get your subliminal message, Joseph. | 我听懂你的意思了 乔瑟夫 |
[09:45] | – What message? – Just because I’m allergic to cats, | -什么意思 -我对猫过敏 |
[09:47] | and I’m too young to be all passionate about some dumb job… | 我太小了 没有什么愚蠢的工作可去在乎 |
[09:51] | Stop acting like a freak, Crystal. | 别发疯了 克里斯托 |
[09:52] | You should be with someone your own age, anyways. | 而且你也该跟你的同龄人在一起 |
[09:54] | Joseph, we could seriously make it together. | 乔瑟夫 我们可以好好在一起的 |
[09:56] | Don’t just reject me. | 别拒绝我 |
[09:57] | Crystal, I’m not rejecting you as a person, | 克里斯托 我没有拒绝你这个人 |
[09:59] | but there’s no chance of… | 但是我们绝不能… |
[10:00] | Stop! I can’t even look at you! | 别说了 我都没法看你 |
[10:02] | Your face is, like, haunting me, okay? | 我简直满脑子都是你的脸 |
[10:05] | Crystal… | 克里斯托 |
[10:07] | it might be best for you to have group with a different counselor. | 或许你还是换一个辅导员比较好 |
[10:11] | I can’t survive like this. | 我真是受不了了 |
[10:13] | I’m gonna kill myself. | 我要自杀 |
[10:15] | Or I’m gonna kill you. | 要不就杀了你 |
[10:22] | As soon as I heard Joseph got shot in the face, | 我一听说乔瑟夫被人爆头 |
[10:26] | I thought crazy Crystal. | 就想到了疯婆子克里斯托 |
[11:18] | Crystal Eckersdorf? | 克里斯托·埃克斯托夫 |
[11:20] | Detectives Jeffries and Miller, Philly PD. | 我们是杰弗里斯和米勒探员 来自费城警局 |
[11:24] | I’m out of jail and out of trouble’s the sweet thing. | 我不蹲监狱 也不惹麻烦了 |
[11:27] | So even though you’re cops, | 所以即便你们是警察 |
[11:29] | I’m not nervous right now. | 我也不觉得紧张 |
[11:31] | We’re about to kill that buzz, Crystal. | 我们要扫你的兴了 克里斯托 |
[11:33] | Take us back to a year ago, back when you were in a bad way. | 跟我们说说一年前 你状态不好的时候 |
[11:37] | You told Joseph Shaw you loved him | 你跟乔瑟夫·肖说你爱他 |
[11:38] | and if you didn’t kill yourself, you’d kill him. | 如果你不自杀 就会杀了他 |
[11:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:44] | Now he’s dead, shot right in the face | 现在他死了 被人击中面部 |
[11:46] | you didn’t want to look at anymore. | 击中了那张你不想看的脸 |
[11:48] | Shot by me? No, you’re wrong. | 你们觉得是我吗 那就错了 |
[11:50] | That so? | 是吗 |
[11:53] | You know how… if a person is drowning, | 你们知道如果一个人要淹死了 |
[11:56] | they’ll, like, freak out | 那人会慌乱 |
[11:57] | and try to drown the person who’s rescuing them? | 要把来救他的人也一起拉下水吗 |
[12:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:02] | Joseph was the person who’d rescue you. | 乔瑟夫就是拯救他人的人 |
[12:04] | Saying that put him in harm’s way? | 你是说这给他带来了危险吗 |
[12:09] | You gonna say by who? | 你要说是谁吗 |
[12:10] | – Oh, but it’s so sad. – Crystal. | -真悲哀啊 -克里斯托 |
[12:15] | Joseph’s foster brother. | 乔瑟夫的干弟弟 |
[12:17] | He stopped by one time | 他来过一次 |
[12:19] | and I was like, “Oh, my god, Joseph’s family is as bad as mine.” | 我当时想”天呐 乔瑟夫的家庭跟我的一样糟” |
[12:23] | Which is bad. | 那可是很糟糕 |
[12:27] | Every guy who’s ever liked me… | 每一个喜欢过我的人 |
[12:31] | dies including Orlando. | 都死了 奥兰多也是 |
[12:35] | – Wilder, what are you doing here? – Hey, bro. | -怀尔德 你来干什么 -兄弟 你好啊 |
[12:37] | Crystal, can you step out for a minute? | 克里斯托 你能出去一下吗 |
[12:39] | No, no. I’ll be real quick. | 不用 我这就走 |
[12:41] | Landlord’s screwing me. Wants a deposit. | 房东跟我过不去 要我交订金 |
[12:43] | I’ve given you my last dime. | 我把钱都给你了 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna leave. | 我还是走吧 |
[12:47] | I’m afraid I’m gonna forget who you are. | 我怕我会忘了你是谁 |
[12:49] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[12:50] | I want to look at you and see you, | 我想看到好好的你 |
[12:52] | all right? Not this. | 好吗 而不是这副模样 |
[12:55] | Look, I know she made you feel like you’re nothing. | 听我说 我知道她让你觉得你一无是处 |
[12:59] | But you’re not. | 但不是那样的 |
[13:01] | You’re not, man. | 你不是那样的 |
[13:03] | Joe wants to make everybody perfect, like him. | 乔想把每个人都塑造得像他那么完美 |
[13:08] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:10] | See you. | 再见了 |
[13:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:23] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[13:32] | Wilder’s mom, Joseph’s foster mom… | 怀尔德的妈妈 乔瑟夫的养母 |
[13:36] | she would, like, not let them eat, | 她会不让他们吃饭 |
[13:38] | but she’d, like, stuff her face. | 但自己却吃得饱饱的 |
[13:41] | Nice way to grow up. | 好幸福的童年啊 |
[13:43] | They got into heroin as kids. | 他们小时候就染上了海洛因 |
[13:45] | Only Joseph kicked it. | 但是乔瑟夫戒掉了 |
[13:48] | Some people just can’t get sober. | 有些人就是戒不掉 |
[13:51] | You make it look like a breeze. | 听你说得好像很轻松 |
[13:53] | So Joseph tried the tough love approach with Wilder. | 乔瑟夫想对怀尔德试行忠言逆耳的办法 |
[13:57] | Who was jonesing and probably not in control of himself. | 而他在吸海洛因 或许无法自控 |
[14:00] | And Joseph was dead, like, two days later. | 乔瑟夫两天之后就死了 |
[14:08] | Your Wilder Dautry’s been rubbing elbows with the law | 怀尔德·道崔从14岁开始就 |
[14:10] | since he was 14. | 屡次犯法 |
[14:11] | Possession, possession, public urination… lovely. | 藏毒 藏毒 公共场所小便 不错 |
[14:14] | But arrests drop off after May 2005. | 但2005年5月之后就没有逮捕记录了 |
[14:17] | Yeah, when his foster brother, Joseph, turns up dead. | 就是他的干哥哥 乔瑟夫死的时候 |
[14:20] | – No trace of Wilder since then? – Nope. | -怀尔德之后就消失了吗 -是的 |
[14:22] | Got a last known address, Reba Dautry. | 最后一个已知地址 莉巴·道崔 |
[14:25] | Mother? | 妈妈吗 |
[14:26] | And Joseph Shaw’s foster mom. | 也是乔瑟夫·肖的养母 |
[14:30] | Kid at the park saw somebody | 公园的孩子看到有人 |
[14:32] | beat the crap out of that pervert guy. | 狠狠地揍了一顿那个变态 |
[14:35] | Must’ve gotten what was coming to him. | 这叫恶有恶报 |
[14:37] | That courtesy of you? | 是你干的吗 |
[14:39] | Me? | 我 |
[14:41] | Nah. | 不是 |
[14:47] | I took in Joseph when he was 15. | 乔瑟夫15岁的时候 我收留了他 |
[14:50] | Nobody else wanted him. | 其他人都不想要他 |
[14:52] | He and Wilder got thick as thieves. | 他和怀尔德十分亲密 |
[14:55] | Turned against me. | 合起伙来对付我 |
[14:56] | How so, Mrs. Dautry? | 怎么说 道崔太太 |
[14:58] | Called DHS on me. | 向社保局举报我 |
[15:01] | Imagine that. | 可想而知 |
[15:02] | Yeah, that right there. That’s the look he’d give me. | 就这样 他以前就这样看我 |
[15:06] | Wilder disappeared right around when Joseph died. | 乔瑟夫死的时候 怀尔德也失踪了 |
[15:09] | You know why? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[15:10] | Figured he took off | 我猜他是走了 |
[15:11] | ’cause he ran out of people in Philly to mooch off of. | 因为费城再没有他可以揩油的人了 |
[15:14] | They were seen arguing. | 有人看到他们起争执 |
[15:16] | Always something with those two. | 他们俩总有事端 |
[15:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:19] | Well…the last time I saw them, they were up a creek, | 我最后一次见到他们 他们惹了麻烦 |
[15:23] | looking to me to bail them out. | 想让我帮他们 |
[15:29] | Look, he needs your help. | 听我说 他需要你帮助 |
[15:29] | He’s coming down and he’s got no place to stay. | 他病了 而且没地方可去 |
[15:32] | You act like you’re better than him. | 你一副自己比他强多少的样子 |
[15:34] | I read about that place you work. | 我听说你工作的地方了 |
[15:36] | Kids stabbing each other. | 孩子们彼此伤害 |
[15:38] | I was threatened today about that. | 今天还有人威胁我呢 |
[15:40] | I don’t want Wilder near me, it’s dangerous. | 我不想让怀尔德待在我身边 太危险 |
[15:43] | Can’t stay here. I got fosters in all the bedrooms. | 也不能待在这里 每个卧室都有孩子 |
[15:47] | I want to get him out of the city to the farm. | 我想带他离开费城 去农场 |
[15:50] | That old shack? Who even knows where the key is? | 那栋老房子 谁知道钥匙在哪啊 |
[15:53] | Reba, look, I know we haven’t been family to each other, | 莉巴 听我说 我知道我们一直不像一家人 |
[15:57] | but we need this, me and him. | 但我和他需要你帮忙 |
[16:03] | You two got enough out of me. | 我对你们俩已经够尽责了 |
[16:06] | Wilder? | 怀尔德 |
[16:09] | Joseph will take care of you, alright, pumpkin, hmm? | 乔瑟夫会照顾你的 好吗 宝贝 |
[16:12] | – I want to go to my room. – We’ve got to go, brother. | -我想回房间 -我们得走了 老弟 |
[16:15] | Come on, we’ll get you to my place, clean you up. | 我带你去我家 给你收拾一下 |
[16:22] | You’re the mother of the year, Reba. Thanks for everything. | 你真是年度最佳母亲 莉巴 谢谢了 |
[16:28] | Sounds like the same award my mom was up for. | 听上去像我妈也曾被提名的奖项 |
[16:32] | So you sent Joseph packing? | 你让乔瑟夫走人了吗 |
[16:34] | With a strung-out drug addict for company? | 还带着一个病怏怏的瘾君子 |
[16:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:39] | What was the farm Joseph asked you about? | 乔瑟夫问你的那个农场是怎么回事 |
[16:41] | Family place up Limekiln pike. | 岚靳峰那边家里的房子 |
[16:44] | Just a pile of boards and nails by now. | 现在就剩一堆烂木头钉子了 |
[16:48] | Address, Reba. | 地址 莉巴 |
[16:58] | Might want to get that hand X-rayed, Scotty. | 手还是去拍个片子吧 史考特 |
[17:00] | Eh, it’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[17:02] | Just, uh, jammed it in a pickup game. | 就是在选拔赛上伤到了 |
[17:07] | Heading out, Lil? | 要走吗 阿莉 |
[17:08] | I was, uh, thinking I’d go out to the Dautrys’ farm now. | 我想现在去一趟道崔家的农场 |
[17:11] | Go in the morning. | 早上去吧 |
[17:13] | Two of you. | 你们俩一起去 |
[17:14] | Okay, good night, boss. | 好的 晚安 老大 |
[17:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:44] | Archer? | 亚彻 |
[18:47] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[18:54] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[19:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:05] | I’m the police. | 我是警察 |
[19:06] | I’d like some proof of that. | 拿出点证明来 |
[19:16] | Who was murdered in your apartment? | 死在你公寓的人是谁 |
[19:22] | My foster brother Wilder. | 我干弟弟 怀尔德 |
[19:24] | – Did you kill him? – Of course not. | -是你杀了他吗 -当然不是 |
[19:27] | Guy was a mess, but I loved him like hell. | 虽然他有很多问题 但我很爱他 |
[19:31] | You let everyone think it was you. | 你让大家以为那是你 |
[19:34] | They thought they’d killed me. | 他们以为他们杀了我 |
[19:36] | If I came forward, they’d try again. | 如果我出现 他们又会来杀我 |
[19:38] | They? | 他们 |
[19:42] | What are you doing out here at night, alone? | 你大晚上一个人来这里干什么 |
[19:44] | Looking for Wilder. | 我是来找怀尔德的 |
[19:46] | Trying to solve your murder. | 想侦破你的案子 |
[19:48] | I guess I should be grateful. | 看来我该感激你喽 |
[19:50] | These are some odd hours. | 感觉真奇怪啊 |
[19:53] | What are you, a workaholic, detective? | 你是个工作狂吗 探员 |
[19:56] | Who was trying to kill you, Joseph? | 是谁想杀你 乔瑟夫 |
[19:58] | I spent the last year trying to find out. | 我去年一直在查这事 |
[19:59] | Get proof the police have to pay attention to. | 想拿到警察不能忽视的证据 |
[20:01] | Tell me what you know, I can take it from there. | 把你知道的告诉我 剩下的我会解决 |
[20:04] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[20:05] | These people have the resources, and the reach to stop you. | 这些人神通广大 能找关系阻止你 |
[20:10] | That sounds a little paranoid. | 听上去像是你想多了 |
[20:11] | I wish it was. | 那倒好了 |
[20:15] | You have to trust me. I can help. | 你得信任我 我能帮你 |
[20:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:23] | Lilly Rush. | 莉莉·拉什 |
[20:25] | Detective Lilly Rush. | 莉莉·拉什探员 |
[20:28] | Well, you must think I’m a wacko. | 你一定觉得我是个疯子吧 |
[20:29] | This, this, this isn’t as Ted Kaczynski as it looks. It’s a… | 我不是泰德·卡辛斯基那种疯子 |
[20:33] | It’s a good life out here. | 在这里生活很好 |
[20:35] | Quiet. | 很安静 |
[20:39] | I could see that. | 看得出来 |
[20:44] | Does it feel like we’ve met before or something? | 你觉不觉得我们好像见过似的 |
[20:48] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | Tell me what happened, Joseph. | 到底怎么回事 乔瑟夫 |
[20:59] | I was at Robinson house the day before Wilder was murdered. | 怀尔德死前那天 我在罗宾森之家 |
[21:04] | Joseph? I gotta talk to you. It’s important. | 乔瑟夫 我得跟你谈谈 是要紧事 |
[21:08] | Could we talk in your office? | 我们能去你办公室谈谈吗 |
[21:10] | So, yeah, I’ll work on taking criticism better. | 好的 我会努力更好地面对批评 |
[21:14] | Cool. Thanks, Joseph. | 好的 谢谢 乔瑟夫 |
[21:18] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[21:19] | I haven’t slept in two months, not since Orlando died. | 奥兰多死后 我这两个月都无法入眠 |
[21:22] | I know. | 我明白 |
[21:22] | Joseph, the kids who need love and support the most, | 乔瑟夫 那些最需要我们爱和支持的孩子 |
[21:25] | we can’t just throw them away. | 我们不能就这么抛弃他们 |
[21:27] | We don’t throw anyone away, Jane. | 我们没有抛弃任何人啊 简 |
[21:28] | What about Corey? | 那科瑞呢 |
[21:30] | – Corey? – He needs us. | -科瑞 -他需要我们 |
[21:32] | We’re his family, and you testifying | 我们是他的家人 如果你去作证 |
[21:34] | just slams the door in his face. | 无异于把他关在家门之外 |
[21:37] | But Corey killed a boy. | 但科瑞杀人了 |
[21:40] | He needs to take responsibility for that. | 他得承担责任 |
[21:41] | But Corey had to do it. | 但科瑞没办法 |
[21:44] | Orlando was going to ruin everything, and bring down this place. | 奥兰多要毁了一切 毁掉这里 |
[21:47] | Bring it down? What are you talking about? | 毁掉这里 你在说什么啊 |
[21:51] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[21:54] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on here, | 听我说 我不明白是怎么回事 |
[21:57] | but I’m gonna testify, Jane, no matter what. | 但不论怎样 我要去作证 简 |
[21:59] | You won’t testify, and that’s final. | 你不能去作证 就这么定了 |
[22:04] | Next night, there was a hole in my door, | 第二天晚上 我的门被人打出了洞 |
[22:06] | and Wilder was dead. | 怀尔德死了 |
[22:08] | You think Jane was involved? | 你觉得简跟这事有关吗 |
[22:10] | I’ve been following Corey, see if I could find out more. | 我一直在跟踪科瑞 想查明内情 |
[22:11] | That’s dangerous, Joseph. | 那很危险 乔瑟夫 |
[22:13] | And I tried to find Crystal, | 我试着去找克里斯托 |
[22:14] | see what she knows, but she’s disappeared. | 问她知道些什么 但她失踪了 |
[22:15] | She just got out of jail. | 她刚刚出狱 |
[22:17] | I can talk to her first thing tomorrow. | 我明天一早就去找她 |
[22:19] | Look, you can’t tell anyone I’m alive. | 你不能告诉任何人我还活着 |
[22:23] | I have to bring you in. | 我得带你回局里 |
[22:24] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[22:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:30] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[22:33] | Used the credit card? | 用信用卡的人 |
[22:37] | Laura got chomped by a raccoon, | 劳拉被一只浣熊咬了 |
[22:39] | and I had to rush her to the vet’s in the city. | 我连忙带她去城里找兽医 |
[22:43] | The card was still in my wallet. | 卡还在我钱包里 |
[22:44] | I was so upset about the whole thing, | 我当时只顾着救她 |
[22:46] | I just wasn’t thinng straight. | 都没多想 |
[22:50] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[23:08] | Valens. | 瓦伦斯 |
[23:10] | Scotty, I’m at the Dautry farm, and there’s nothing here. | 史考特 我在道崔家农场 这里什么都没有 |
[23:14] | No point in you driving out. | 你就不用过来一趟了 |
[23:16] | Wait, you went on your own? | 等等 你自己去了吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I was up early, just thought I’d swing by, you know. | 嗯 我起得早 就想自己过来看看 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:24] | And, listen, can you tell the boss I’m gonna take a sick day? | 对了 你能替我向老大请一天病假吗 |
[23:27] | Lil, what’s going on? | 阿莉 怎么回事 |
[23:28] | Nothing, I’m just, um… gonna take off sick. | 没事 我就是要请一天病假 |
[23:31] | Will you tell him? | 能转告他吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 当然 |
[23:42] | She on her way in? | 她快到了吗 |
[23:43] | No. She’s, uh… taking a sick day. | 不 她要请病假 |
[23:47] | She never takes off sick. | 她从来不请病假 |
[23:49] | Manager from the check cashing store called back. | 支票兑现处的经理回电话了 |
[23:51] | Has a security video we can look at | 他有一卷信用卡使用当晚的 |
[23:53] | from the night the card was used. | 监控录像可以给我们 |
[23:56] | Lil’s sick. | 阿莉病了 |
[23:57] | She’s never sick. | 她从来不生病 |
[24:04] | Ah, detective, good to see you. | 探员 见到你很高兴 |
[24:06] | I’m so sorry, I’m afraid I’m rushing off | 抱歉 但我正急着赶去 |
[24:08] | to a board meeting this morning. | 今早的一场董事会议 |
[24:09] | Actually, I’m looking for your wife. | 事实上 我在找你妻子 |
[24:11] | Uh, she’s out. Can I have her call you? | 她出门了 我让她打给你吧 |
[24:14] | Did you know she asked Joseph not to testify against Corey? | 你知道她曾要求乔瑟夫不要指证科瑞吗 |
[24:18] | – Where did you hear that? – Please answer the question. | -你从哪听到的 -请回答问题 |
[24:20] | Someone misunderstood, I’m sure. | 肯定是有人误会了 |
[24:22] | Well, she was pretty clear about it. I believe the phrase was, | 她说的很明确 我相信原话是 |
[24:25] | “Do not testify against Corey.” | “不要指证科瑞” |
[24:28] | If she said anything like that, | 如果她说过那种话 |
[24:30] | it was in the interest of | 也肯定是为了 |
[24:31] | protecting Robinson house and the residents there. | 保护罗宾森之家和那里的孩子 |
[24:33] | What exactly was she protecting them from? | 保护他们不受什么的侵害呢 |
[24:37] | I think you’re getting in over your head here, detective. | 我觉得你有点冲昏头脑了 探员 |
[24:40] | – Really? – Really. | -是吗 -是的 |
[24:54] | Crystal? | 克里斯托 |
[24:57] | I’m detective Rush. | 我是拉什探员 |
[24:59] | I’m pretty popular with you guys these days, huh? | 我最近很受你们欢迎啊 |
[25:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:04] | You had something you wanted to tell Joseph | 乔瑟夫被杀前一晚 |
[25:06] | the night before he got killed? | 你有什么事想跟他说 |
[25:08] | Kinda weird you know about that. | 你居然知道这事 很奇怪啊 |
[25:11] | Help a starving musician, dudes? | 帮帮穷困的音乐家吧 |
[25:13] | No. | 不 |
[25:15] | Later | 回头吧 |
[25:18] | That guitar’s got no strings. | 那把吉他没有琴弦 |
[25:21] | Whatever. It’s the music I care about. | 随便了 我在乎的是音乐 |
[25:27] | You cared about Joseph, too. | 你也在乎乔瑟夫 |
[25:31] | And if you know something… | 如果你知道什么 |
[25:34] | maybe you could tell us who hurt him. | 或许你可以告诉我们是谁伤害了他 |
[25:36] | But everyone who’s ever said anything about it… is dead. | 但每个说起那事的人都死了 |
[25:41] | With your help, we can put the murderer away for good. | 如果你帮我 我们就能永远把凶手关起来了 |
[25:52] | It was the night before Orlando got killed. | 是奥兰多被杀的前一晚 |
[25:57] | You want to get a game of cards or something, before lights out? | 熄灯前想打副牌 或做点别的吗 |
[26:00] | Lights out is like right now. | 马上就熄灯了 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna go look for Joseph. | 我要去找乔瑟夫 |
[26:04] | You’re making a fool out of yourself, you know that? | 你这是在作践自己 你知道吗 |
[26:07] | – You’re better than that. – Not really. | -你不是那种人 -我就是 |
[26:10] | Yeah, you are. | 你不是的 |
[26:13] | Come on, Crys, come hang with me. | 走吧 克里斯 跟我一起玩 |
[26:15] | Too much energy right now. Sorry. | 我现在太亢奋了 抱歉 |
[26:18] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | Whatever. | 随便你了 |
[26:21] | Later. | 回见 |
[26:44] | Corey… | 科瑞 |
[26:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:56] | Jane and Corey, together? | 简和科瑞在一起 |
[26:58] | Totally, creepily, together. | 完全 恶心地 在一起 |
[27:07] | Next day, I told Orlando. | 第二天 我告诉了奥兰多 |
[27:10] | And you think that’s what got him killed? | 你觉得他是因此被杀的吗 |
[27:13] | I know it did. | 就是因为这事 |
[27:16] | He said he was gonna give Corey hell, | 他说他要让科瑞好看 |
[27:17] | maybe make some money off it. | 敲诈他点钱 |
[27:21] | Next thing I know… | 紧接着 |
[27:24] | Orlando’s dead. | 奥兰多就死了 |
[27:34] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:36] | – I found out what was going on. – And? | -我查清是怎么回事了 -怎么回事 |
[27:38] | I need you to come in. First thing. | 你明天一早得来局里 |
[27:41] | Look, if Corey doesn’t spill, I’m out in the open… | 如果科瑞不说 而我又暴露了自己 |
[27:43] | He’ll spill. I’ll make him. | 他会说的 我会让他说的 |
[27:46] | Will you be there? | 你会来吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I will. | 当然了 |
[27:54] | I, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[27:57] | Where the hell you been? I been trying to call you all day. | 你去哪了 我一整天都在给你打电话 |
[28:00] | Turned my phone off. | 我关机了 |
[28:03] | You don’t look sick. | 你不像生病的样 |
[28:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:09] | Security video from the check place. | 支票兑现处的监控录像 |
[28:12] | Something on here you should see. | 你得看看 |
[28:16] | You know what’s on here, don’t you? | 你已经知道这上面的内容了吧 |
[28:22] | I went to the farm last night. | 我昨晚就去了农场 |
[28:24] | – He was there. – You lied to me? | -他在那里 -你对我撒谎了 |
[28:26] | Something got into my head, I, I can’t… | 我就是觉得我不能… |
[28:28] | – What the hell’s going on with you? – Stop! | -你到底怎么回事 -别说了 |
[28:30] | I started having feelings… | 我对这个人 |
[28:33] | for this guy I… | 有感觉 |
[28:36] | before I even knew he was alive. | 甚至是在我知道他还活着之前 |
[28:39] | I’ve gone off the deep end, right? | 我闯祸了 是吧 |
[28:45] | You got to talk to the boss, tell him what’s going on. | 你得跟老大谈谈 告诉他来龙去脉 |
[28:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:51] | I will, first thing. | 明天一早就去 |
[28:55] | But it’s not just the case. Scotty, it’s… | 但不止是这案子 史考特 |
[28:58] | him. | 是他 |
[29:00] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | Sounds crazy, huh? | 听上去很疯狂吧 |
[29:10] | I get the messed-up-affections thing, believe me. | 相信我 错爱这种事我很有体会 |
[29:18] | Crap. I screwed up. | 该死 我搞砸了 |
[29:25] | So… | 那 |
[29:28] | you all right here? | 你没事了 |
[29:32] | Thanks, Scotty. | 谢谢你 史考特 |
[29:41] | Now how’s that feeling? | 手怎么样了 |
[29:45] | It’s killing me. | 要疼死了 |
[30:20] | Corey’s sweating in a cell. | 科瑞在牢里呆着呢 |
[30:24] | Where’s Joseph? | 乔瑟夫呢 |
[30:25] | He’s coming. | 他会来的 |
[30:30] | Rush. | 拉什 |
[30:51] | So? | 你说吧 |
[30:54] | You went out to the farm alone. | 你独自去了农场 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:58] | And lied to Scotty, and then went AWOL all day. | 对史考特撒谎 然后失踪一整天 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:05] | But Joseph would’ve ditched out if I told you… | 但是如果我告诉了你 乔瑟夫就会逃跑 |
[31:07] | You don’t cover for a guy dodging the law! | 你不能为一个逃避法律的人打掩护 |
[31:12] | That’s not how to be a cop, | 当警察不能这样 |
[31:14] | and it’s certainly not how to be a homicide detective. | 当一位凶案组探员更是绝不能这样 |
[31:17] | – I know. – And where is he now? | -我知道 -他现在在哪里 |
[31:20] | He’s… | 他 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:28] | – I don’t understand what you did here. – I don’t, either. | -我真不明白你到底是怎么回事 -我也是 |
[31:37] | You should leave my office. | 你出去吧 |
[31:45] | And, and what? What’s gonna happen? | 然后呢 之后怎么样 |
[31:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:51] | I don’t know that this can be fixed. | 我不知道这事能不能就这么过去 |
[32:09] | I don’t think you get it, Corey. | 我看你没懂 科瑞 |
[32:11] | It’s the end of the line for you. | 你好日子到头了 |
[32:13] | Joseph’s alive. | 乔瑟夫还活着 |
[32:15] | And he’s gonna testify you killed Orlando. | 他会指证你杀了奥兰多 |
[32:18] | Joseph raised from the dead? | 乔瑟夫死而复生了吗 |
[32:21] | Where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[32:22] | Well, can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[32:24] | You killed Orlando | 你杀了奥兰多 |
[32:26] | ’cause he knew what was going on with you and Jane. | 因为他知道了你和简的事 |
[32:28] | You all are crazy. | 你们都疯了 |
[32:30] | I’ll say it again, I didn’t kill Orlando. | 我再说一遍 我没杀奥兰多 |
[32:34] | You did, Corey. | 你杀了他 科瑞 |
[32:38] | I saw you. | 我看见了 |
[32:41] | You’re supposed to be dead, man! | 你应该已经死了 |
[32:43] | – She told me. – Who? | -她告诉我了 -谁 |
[32:52] | Corey, baby, what happened? | 科瑞 宝贝 怎么回事 |
[32:55] | – You didn’t do it, did you? – I did it for you. | -不是你干的吧 -我是为你才那么做的 |
[32:58] | What? | 什么 |
[33:00] | Orlando knew about us, | 奥兰多知道我们的事了 |
[33:02] | but I got rid of him before he could tell anybody. | 但我趁他还没能告诉别人就干掉了他 |
[33:04] | Jane, I protected you. | 简 我保护了你 |
[33:08] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[33:10] | Don’t tell me that you don’t feel like that, Jane, please. | 别告诉我你没有这种感觉 简 求你了 |
[33:14] | I just… I just wanted to comfort you, | 我只是想安抚你 |
[33:19] | to, to hold you. I’m… | 抱着你 |
[33:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:27] | I bet you wouldn’t want people talking about | 你肯定不想让别人说你 |
[33:28] | how you touch the boys at Robinson house. | 碰罗宾森之家的孩子吧 |
[33:31] | – What? – Look… | -什么 -听着 |
[33:33] | I’m not saying it was like that with us, Jane, | 我并不是说我们是那样的 简 |
[33:35] | but that’s how people are gonna talk. | 但人们会那么说的 |
[33:37] | – Don’t say that about me. – Joseph saw me do it. | -别那么说我 -乔瑟夫看见我了 |
[33:41] | So you got to shut him up. | 让他把嘴闭上 |
[33:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:47] | Jane Robinson promised she’d get rid of Joseph? | 简·罗宾森保证会干掉乔瑟夫 |
[33:51] | But she lied. | 但她撒谎了 |
[33:54] | I thought she loved me. | 我以为她爱我呢 |
[33:56] | Well, she tried to kill him, man. That make you feel better? | 她试图杀他 这下你好受点了吗 |
[33:59] | She still sends me things. | 她还给我寄东西 |
[34:01] | Sends me lots of things. | 给我寄很多东西 |
[34:09] | We got this. | 我们来吧 |
[34:27] | So, um… | 嗯 |
[34:30] | You know, this is weird. I just feel… | 这感觉真怪 我就是… |
[34:34] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[34:36] | From the moment I saw you in my house, holding a gun on me. | 从我看到你在我家 拿枪指着我那一刻起 |
[34:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -是啊 |
[34:43] | – It’s, um… – New? | -这是… -前所未有 |
[34:50] | So where will you go? | 你打算去哪里 |
[34:53] | Oh. Farm for a while. | 去农场住一阵 |
[34:57] | Should I… | 我要 |
[34:59] | keep the door open, in case you want to… | 留着门 万一你想来… |
[35:03] | track me down? | 找我 |
[35:09] | Keep it locked. | 锁好吧 |
[35:14] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | I can break in if I need to. | 如果有必要 我能闯进去的 |
[35:22] | My client has dedicated her life to Robinson house. | 我的委托人为罗宾森之家投入了全部精力 |
[35:25] | She has helped countless teenagers kick addiction. | 她曾帮助无数青少年戒掉毒瘾 |
[35:27] | And took liberties with at least one of them. | 并且至少跟其中一位有染 |
[35:29] | This is outrageous. They can’t say that to her. | 这太过分了 他们不能对她说这种话 |
[35:31] | You promised Corey you’d kill Joseph. | 你向科瑞保证会杀掉乔瑟夫 |
[35:33] | You seriously take the word of a deluded youth over my client’s? | 你们真要相信一个妄想的少年而不是我的委托人吗 |
[35:39] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[35:40] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[35:43] | Your letters to Corey. | 你给科瑞写的信 |
[35:44] | He saved them all. | 他全部保存起来了 |
[35:48] | “Dear sweet boy, your letters cannot come soon enough.” | “亲爱的孩子 你的信真让我等得心焦” |
[35:51] | This one’s from last week. | 这一封是上周的 |
[35:54] | No. | 不 |
[35:54] | “Dear Corey, the leaves are falling from the trees, | “亲爱的科瑞 树叶落下来了 |
[35:57] | and I know your birthday is coming. | 我知道你的生日快到了 |
[35:59] | The first day of Fall.” | 是秋天的第一天” |
[36:01] | Writing concerned letters is not a crime. | 写信表达关切并不是犯罪 |
[36:03] | She promised. | 她保证过的 |
[36:05] | She promised what? | 保证了什么 |
[36:06] | It’s Tom’s birthday she’s talking about. | 她说的是汤姆的生日 |
[36:09] | The first day of Fall. | 秋天的第一天 |
[36:12] | Is your wife having problems? | 你妻子有什么情绪问题吗 |
[36:14] | She’s been depressed… since our son died. | 我们儿子死后 她一直很抑郁 |
[36:18] | This is why you killed Joseph Shaw? | 所以你才杀了乔瑟夫·肖吗 |
[36:21] | So you and Corey could keep your little romance going? | 这样你和科瑞就能继续秘密恋情了 |
[36:25] | We couldn’t just slam the door in his face. | 我们不能就那么把他关在门外 |
[36:27] | So you shot Joseph. | 于是你杀了乔瑟夫 |
[36:29] | It’s hard to picture your wife hurting anyone. | 很难想象你妻子会伤害什么人 |
[36:32] | She wouldn’t, she can’t. | 她做不出 她做不了 |
[36:34] | Tell us, Jane! | 告诉我们 简 |
[36:35] | All I ever wanted was to help him. | 我只是想帮助他 |
[36:38] | Jane, stop! Make them stop! | 简 别说了 让他们停下 |
[36:41] | It wasn’t her, was it? | 不是她吧 |
[36:43] | Who took care of Joseph? | 不是她杀了乔瑟夫 |
[36:49] | We survived the worst thing parents can live through. | 我们经历了父母最可怕的梦魇 撑了下来 |
[36:52] | We were almost whole again, and then that kid… | 我们就要恢复如初了 可那孩子 |
[36:57] | she’s all I have left, lieutenant. | 我就只有她了 副队长 |
[37:01] | I would do anything for her. | 我愿为她做任何事 |
[37:07] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[37:11] | You could go to jail. He’s 17! | 你会进监狱的 他才17岁 |
[37:14] | – I want to save him. – You can’t. | -我想拯救他 -你救不了 |
[37:18] | This stops here. | 不能再继续了 |
[37:21] | This kid is not our son. | 这孩子不是我们的儿子 |
[37:23] | What about Joseph? | 那乔瑟夫呢 |
[37:26] | He’ll tell. | 他会说出去的 |
[37:33] | I’ll take care of that. | 我会去处理的 |
[37:36] | But you have got to pull it together. | 但你必须得振作起来 |
[37:38] | Starting tomorrow, no more of this. | 从明天开始 不能再这样了 |
[37:42] | No more Corey. | 不能再跟科瑞联系了 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | No more sleeping all day, | 不能再一睡一整天 |
[37:50] | and no more of this sadness. | 不能再沉溺于伤痛了 |
[37:56] | We can be happy. | 我们能幸福的 |
[38:00] | ‘Cause that’s what Tom would want. | 汤姆也会希望我们能幸福 |
[38:07] | I just miss him, Teddy. I do. | 我只是想他 泰德 真的 |
[39:05] | 歌曲:”Collide” 歌手:Howie Day | |
[40:12] | 05年5月 道崔·怀尔德 | |
[40:26] | 已结案 道崔·怀尔德 |