Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Okay, fellows, you can use the front door. 伙计们 从前门进去就好
[00:09] And if you need any water or soda, 如果想喝水或者汽水
[00:11] it’s in the kitchen. Help yourselves. 厨房就有 你们自便吧
[00:12] Thank you. Real nice of you, sir. 谢谢 先生 你真好
[00:20] I thought you were going to Barbie’s to do your homework. 你不是要去芭比家做功课吗
[00:23] She’s coming here later. 她一会儿就过来
[00:24] So these guys are really ex-cons? 这些人真的都有前科吗
[00:28] Moving company hires them, helps them get back on their feet. 搬家公司雇佣他们 帮他们重新建立生活
[00:30] Hey, stop that. 别拍了
[00:32] You’re not worried they’ll steal something? 你就不怕他们会偷东西吗
[00:34] I think people deserve a second chance. 我觉得应该给人重新开始的机会
[00:36] Like mom? 妈妈也是吗
[00:39] – That’s different. – Yeah? -那不一样 -是吗
[00:40] Let’s not do this here, please. 别在这里说了
[00:43] Fine. 好吧
[00:46] FYI, that’s mine. 对了 那箱是我的
[00:48] Where would you like me to put this? 要我把这个放在哪里
[00:49] Upstairs, first room on the right. 楼上 右手第一间
[00:55] You ready to see your new room, honey? 想去看你的新房间吗
[00:57] Come on. 来吧
[01:14] – Beautiful house, sir. – I think so. -房子真漂亮 先生 -是啊
[01:18] And you? 你觉得呢
[01:20] I want to go home. 我想回家
[01:23] I’ll get the rest of the boxes. 我去搬其他的箱子
[01:29] I’m doing the best I can here, Kate. 我已经尽力了 凯特
[01:31] – I miss mom. – So do I. -我想妈妈 -我也是
[01:33] Then why’d you put her in that place again? 那你为什么又送她去那个地方
[01:34] – She’s sick again, honey, you know that. – She’s not sick! -她又病了 你知道的 -她没病
[01:37] If she doesn’t stop drinking this time, she’s gonna kill herself. 如果她这次不戒酒 就会害死自己
[01:48] I ought to get back down there. 我该下去了
[02:31] 已结案 凯特·兰恩
[02:36] Feel anything? 感觉到了吗
[02:41] AC’s dead. 空调坏了
[02:42] It’s not even 9 o’clock and it feels like it’s 90 degrees. 这还没到9点 就感觉像有90华氏度
[02:45] Weatherman says no let up in sight. 天气预报员说近期不会有好转
[02:47] What’s that gonna do? 那有什么用
[02:49] You feel that? 感觉到了吗
[02:51] I think it’s working. 我觉得好用了
[02:53] Inmate’s been calling all morning for you. 有个囚犯打电话找你一早上了
[02:56] Andre Tibbs. 安德烈·蒂布斯
[02:58] Blast from the past. 我的旧相识了
[03:00] Name’s familiar. He on the row? 名字挺熟 他是死囚吗
[03:02] Got lethal injection for the rape-murder of a kid in ’94. 94年奸杀一个孩子 被判注射死刑
[03:06] You work that job? 你的案子吗
[03:07] Interrogated him, yeah. 对 我审了他
[03:09] He confess? 他供认了吗
[03:10] No. And if the evidence hadn’t been so airtight, 没有 但如果不是铁证如山
[03:13] I would’ve beat it out of him for what he did to that girl. 我会为他对那女孩干的事打到他认罪
[03:15] Why’s he bugging you now? 他现在来找你干什么
[03:16] My guess? This. 我猜是为了这个
[03:20] Joey Norman, cop in the 17th. 乔伊·诺曼 17分局的警察
[03:22] Thought I knew him, right? 还以为了解他呢
[03:24] Turns out the guy was dirty. 这家伙居然有问题
[03:25] Planting drugs, taking payoffs. 栽赃毒品 受贿
[03:27] And now the DA’s office is worried 现在地检官办公室担心
[03:29] he’s screwed up three of their cases. 他毁了他们的三桩案子
[03:31] So the guy blows his brains out. 这家伙吞枪自尽了
[03:33] So what’s the connect? 这有什么联系
[03:35] Dirty cop, death row inmate… 受贿警察 死囚
[03:37] Andre Tibbs always claimed 安德烈·蒂布斯一直声称
[03:39] he was framed by his arresting officer, Joey Norman. 他被逮捕他的警官 乔伊·诺曼陷害了
[03:49] Homicide. 凶案组
[03:51] Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. 好的 话费我接受
[03:54] Andre? 安德烈
[03:55] – They call me Mr. Tibbs. – Right. -人家都喊我蒂布斯先生 -好啊
[03:59] A regular Sidney Poitier. 当你是西德尼·波蒂埃[演员]啊
[04:00] Call me to talk about the movies, Andre? 来跟我谈你的电影吗 安德烈
[04:02] I heard about that dirty cop Norman offing himself. 我听说那个受贿警察诺曼自杀了
[04:05] What’d I tell you? 我怎么跟你说的
[04:06] Got nothing to do with your case. 跟你的案子毫无关系
[04:08] Man arrested me, remember? Framed me. 他逮捕了我 记得吗 陷害了我
[04:12] Nabbed that letter from my back pocket. 拿走了我后兜里的信
[04:15] That letter was never going to prove you innocent. 那封信也不能证明你的清白
[04:17] But it’d prove that cop a liar. 但能证明那个警察撒谎了
[04:20] Then maybe you’d believe my story. 那你或许就会相信我了
[04:22] Tell it to your lawyers. 跟你的律师说吧
[04:23] I’m done with them snakes in the grass. 我不想跟那些阴险小人打交道了
[04:27] – I’m telling it to you. – Nobody framed you, Andre. -我在跟你说 -没人陷害你 安德烈
[04:29] So what if he did? 如果他陷害我了呢
[04:32] You’re not gonna wonder about that? 你都不考虑一下吗
[04:35] Why should I? 我凭什么
[04:36] My execution is set. 我的行刑日期定下来了
[04:39] They’re gonna kill me in three days. 我三天后就要受刑了
[04:58] Never thought I’d be so happy to be coming down here. 没想到我会这么高兴来这里
[05:02] Only cool spot in the whole place. 整个警局就数这里凉快了
[05:04] What do we got? 什么情况
[05:05] Kate Lange, 16, raped and stabbed to death. 凯特·兰恩 16岁 被强奸后捅死
[05:08] Andre Tibbs was the only suspect. 安德烈·蒂布斯是唯一的嫌犯
[05:10] He’d just been released from county. Did three years for assault. 那时刚从郡监狱释放 因为伤人被判三年
[05:13] And was working for a moving company 他为一家搬家公司工作
[05:14] at the girl’s house the day of the murder. 案发当晚去过她家
[05:16] That night, Kate’s father heard a noise, came downstairs, 当晚 凯特的父亲听到声响 来到楼下
[05:19] saw Andre standing over his daughter’s body. 看到安德烈站在她女儿尸体旁
[05:21] Made a positive I.D. 父亲指认了他
[05:23] Officer Norman caught Andre running from the scene 诺曼警官抓到了逃离现场的安德烈
[05:25] with blood on his boots. 他鞋上还有血
[05:27] Blood that matched the victim’s. 而血就是死者的
[05:29] That’s open and closed. 证据确凿 案子结了
[05:31] What about this letter 那安德烈声称
[05:32] Andre claims this dirty cop took off of him? 受贿警察拿走的他的信呢
[05:35] Some apology to Mr. Lange for mouthing off during the move. 是为搬家当天顶撞兰恩先生而道歉
[05:39] Internal affairs would have the letter now. 信应该在内务处了
[05:41] They’ve been through Norman’s desk, locker, house. 他们搜遍了诺曼的桌子 柜子和家
[05:43] If it exists. 如果真有这封信
[05:45] State’s killing him in three days. 三天后他就要行刑了
[05:46] Don’t need anyone wondering if we got the right guy. 可不需要任何人质疑我们是不是抓对了人
[05:56] Got to you, huh? 我还是说动你了啊
[05:59] This all a game to you, Andre? 你把这当儿戏吗 安德烈
[06:00] Getting your kicks before you die? 死之前再找点刺激
[06:02] Get them while I can. 趁着还有机会吧
[06:04] And you are? 你是哪位
[06:06] Detective Miller. 米勒探员
[06:07] Welcome to the row, baby girl. 欢迎来死囚区 小姑娘
[06:09] Don’t you baby girl me, Tibbs, 少跟我来那套 蒂布斯
[06:11] or your black ass goes back to isolation. 否则你就等着关禁闭吧
[06:14] Got to earn it first, right? 我又没做坏事
[06:18] You find the letter that cop took? 你们找到那警察拿走的信了吗
[06:20] – If there was a letter. – There was. -如果真有信的话 -有的
[06:22] Even so, be a long shot officer Norman held onto it. 即使如此 诺曼警官也未必还留着
[06:26] Forget the letter. 别管那信了
[06:27] The blood, the I.D, that’s your problem. 血迹 死者父亲的指认 才是你的问题
[06:30] Look, I said a million times 我都说一百万次了
[06:31] that there was blood on my boots 我鞋上沾了血迹
[06:33] because I was inside that house. 是因为我确实进过房子
[06:36] Delivering that apology letter. Right. 去送道歉信 是啊
[06:38] I lost my cool earlier that day. 我那天早些时候发火了
[06:41] I went back that night, the door was open. 我那晚回去时 门开着
[06:44] I go inside, and that’s when I seen her. 我走进去 就看到了她
[06:48] And you just up and ran. Why not help? 你就转身跑了 不去求助
[06:50] Look in the mirror, brother. You would’ve run, too. 你照镜子瞧瞧 换了你也会跑的
[06:52] – I didn’t kill anyone. – Neither did I. -我没杀人 -我也没有
[06:54] Bottom line is, that girl’s father saw you. 问题是 女孩的父亲看到你了
[06:56] And I told you again and again that that man is lying. 我也再三说过 他撒谎了
[06:59] Why would he do that? 他为什么要撒谎
[07:00] Because I pissed him off that day. 因为我那天惹到他了
[07:05] Dad, what are we doing for dinner? 爸爸 我们晚饭吃什么
[07:07] I haven’t thought about it yet. 我还没想呢
[07:09] Do we have chocolate milk in the fridge? 冰箱里还有巧克力奶吗
[07:11] The fridge isn’t plugged in yet, honey. 冰箱还没插电呢
[07:13] Hey, the vanity and the mirror, 化妆箱和镜子
[07:14] you wanted that in your room, right? 是放在你屋里的吧
[07:16] Whatever. It’s not even mine. 随便了 反正也不是我的
[07:21] One of the last things to bring in there. 就剩下最后一件要搬的了
[07:24] I’m on it, boss. 这就去 老板
[07:26] 16 can be tough, huh? 十六岁的孩子不好对付吧
[07:28] – You got kids? – Girl, same age. -你有孩子吗 -女儿 也这么大
[07:30] Me and my daughter always been close though. 但我们俩一直很亲密
[07:32] Sometimes they turn out that way. 她们有时候就是这样
[07:34] Lucky. 你真幸运
[07:40] Need a break there, Andre? 要休息一下吗 安德烈
[07:42] I’m just, uh, 我就
[07:43] just getting my grip, boss. 歇口气 老板
[07:46] He okay? 他没事吧
[07:47] Yeah, he’s got his problems. Drinking. 他有点问题 酗酒
[07:53] Hey, let me help. 我帮你吧
[07:54] No, no, I’m good. 不用了 我能行
[07:56] It’s okay. This is valuable. 没事的 这东西很贵重
[07:58] Belonged to my wife when she was a girl. 是我妻子小时候的东西
[07:59] Please, let it go. You’re making me look bad now. 请你放手吧 你这是让我难做了
[08:01] – Let’s just put it down. – No! Come on! -放下吧 -别这样
[08:06] What the hell is wrong with you? 你有什么毛病啊
[08:08] I asked you to let it go. I said I had it. 我让你放手了 我说了我能行
[08:10] – Well, you didn’t! – Look, get out of my face. -你明明不行 -别来烦我
[08:12] You have any idea what you just did? 你知道你做了什么吗
[08:13] I said get out of my face! 我说别来烦我
[08:17] You’re done, Tibbs. 你被解雇了 蒂布斯
[08:19] Look, I need this job. 别这样 我需要这份工作
[08:23] Sorry. Clear out. 抱歉 你走吧
[08:37] So you got fired, left… 你被解雇了 走人了
[08:40] then what? 然后呢
[08:41] I started off strong that day, 我那天开始挺有精神
[08:44] but by that point, I needed a drink, bad. 但到了那时 我很想喝一杯
[08:47] So back to my corner stool I went. 所以我去了我常去的酒馆
[08:50] Right. Get your courage up, 是啊 鼓起勇气
[08:51] – start thinking about that little girl. – No. -开始想那个女孩了 -不
[08:53] Got my courage up and wrote up that apology. 我鼓起勇气 写了那封道歉信
[08:57] Why’d you wait till 1 a.m. to drop it off? 你为什么等到凌晨一点才去送信
[08:59] Because I thought if I could just make it to last call 因为我觉得如果我能忍到酒吧打烊
[09:02] and not pick up my glass that I would have a, 而不喝下那杯酒 我就会…
[09:05] I’d have a chance at a life. 我的生活就还有希望
[09:09] Time’s up, Tibbs. Let’s go. 时间到了 蒂布斯 走吧
[09:12] Less than three days left and counting. 只剩下不到三天了
[09:15] Why not go out by telling the truth? 为什么不诚实地离开人世呢
[09:17] Like I said, I already did. 我说了 我已经坦诚了
[09:28] I never believed in the death penalty. 我一直反对死刑
[09:31] But the minute I walked into that kitchen and saw my girl? 直到我走进厨房看到我女儿
[09:35] My thinking changed right there. 我的想法当时就变了
[09:36] – And you’re sure Andre Tibbs did it? – Of course I’m sure. -你确定是安德烈·蒂布斯干的吗 -当然
[09:39] ‘Cause you positively identified him as 因为你指认他就是
[09:41] the man who killed your daughter. 杀害你女儿的人
[09:42] Yes, I did. 是的
[09:43] And you’re sure officer Norman didn’t influence that call? 你确定诺曼警官没有影响你的指认吗
[09:49] If you’re 100% certain he did it, 如果你真的百分之百确信是他
[09:52] we just need you to tell us that. 我们只想听你说出来
[09:56] I was the one who found Kate’s body that night. 那晚是我发现了凯特的尸体
[10:02] Somebody had to pay. 总得有人付出代价
[10:08] I heard a noise. 我听到了声响
[10:11] I came downstairs, I saw my… 我来到楼下 就看到我的…
[10:13] Take your time. 慢慢说
[10:17] Is that him? 是他吗
[10:21] From the moving company. He was here today. 他是搬家公司的 他今天还来过
[10:24] And is he the man you saw 他是你今晚上
[10:26] in your home tonight? 在你家看到的人吗
[10:27] I hired him. I brought him here. 我雇了他 我把他带到这里来
[10:30] Mr. Lange. 兰恩先生
[10:33] I need you to focus, all right? 你得集中注意力
[10:38] Is that the man you saw? 那是你看到的人吗
[10:41] I didn’t see… 我没看到…
[10:44] I heard something, footsteps, running. 我听到声响 脚步声 跑步声
[10:48] I found him three blocks from here, 我在三个街区之外发现了他
[10:51] running with blood on his boots. 他在逃跑 鞋上还沾了血迹
[10:55] He did it. You know it, I know it. 是他干的 你知道 我也知道
[11:02] He’s got to pay for that. 他该付出代价
[11:07] Let’s start over, Mr. Lange. 我们再来一次 兰恩先生
[11:11] Is that the man you saw tonight? 那是你今晚看到的男人吗
[11:24] Yes. 是的
[11:29] My daughter’s blood was on his shoes. It had to be him. 他鞋上有我女儿的血 肯定是他
[11:33] But you didn’t see Andre in your house that night? 但你那晚没在你家看到安德烈
[11:40] You never saw him, did you? 你根本没看到他 是吗
[11:49] No. 是的
[11:52] I never saw anyone. 我没看到任何人
[12:06] What the hell is this all about? 到底是什么事
[12:07] Don’t sit. 别坐下
[12:09] Mike Lange changed his story. 麦克·兰恩改了证词
[12:10] I.D. in his daughter’s case is no good. 他对嫌犯的指认站不住脚了
[12:13] We want access to the evidence in Norman’s case. 我们要拿到诺曼案子的证据
[12:15] I.A. isn’t granting it. 内务处不允许
[12:16] Tibbs ran through all his appeals. Case is closed. 蒂布斯的上诉次数已经用完了 案子结了
[12:19] If Norman tampered with evidence, the integrity of the case is… 如果诺曼对证据动了手脚 那案子的可靠性
[12:22] I prosecuted this. Busted my ass. 这案子是我公诉的 忙得底朝天
[12:25] You questioning my integrity? 你在质疑我的廉正吗
[12:26] I.D. is out the window. That doesn’t mean anything to you? 指认不成立了 你就毫不在乎吗
[12:29] This guy stupid or what? 这家伙是蠢吗
[12:31] Speculation that another case was tainted by officer Norman 猜测诺曼警官还扰乱过其他案子
[12:33] is just that speculation. 就只是猜测而已
[12:35] Danner, I know you’ve already taken hits on your cases 丹纳 我知道你的案子已经因为诺曼
[12:37] because of Norman. 而受到了质疑
[12:38] Search warrant’s all we’re asking. 我们只想要一张搜查令
[12:40] Internal affairs will get through the inventory on their own time. 内务部会把证物整理好的
[12:42] That could take 10 years. Andre Tibbs has got two days. 那不一定要多久呢 安德烈·蒂布斯只剩两天了
[12:44] – Tough. – So if an innocent man dies tomorrow night, -那没办法 -如果明晚有个无辜的人死去
[12:47] you don’t care. 你也不在乎吗
[12:48] I’ve told you our position on this. Now, please… 我已经表明立场了 请走吧
[12:52] before I drop-kick you both out of my office. 别逼我把你们俩踢出我的办公室
[13:01] You know, I was, I was 要知道 我当时
[13:02] trying to do some good by hiring these ex-cons. 是想做件善事 才雇了这些前科犯
[13:05] Then this little girl ends up dead. 结果害死了一个小姑娘
[13:08] Worst nightmare, huh? 真是太可怕了
[13:09] If something like that happened to my daughter, 如果我女儿出了那种事
[13:12] I don’t know how I’d go on. 我真不知道要怎么撑下去
[13:15] She’s all I got in this world. 她是我这世上的全部
[13:17] Mr. Nelson, you had trouble with Andre that day, 尼尔森先生 你那天跟安德烈发生了点矛盾
[13:19] over him breaking a mirror? 他打碎了一面镜子
[13:20] Yeah, I suppose so. 是啊
[13:22] Before he walked off the job, 他被辞退之前
[13:23] do you remember him threatening Mike Lange or his daughter? 你记得他威胁过兰恩先生或他女儿吗
[13:26] No. 没有
[13:28] Notice anything odd, maybe how Andre was looking at her? 注意到什么反常情况吗 比如安德烈看她的眼神
[13:31] Hey, I’m realistic. 我这人很现实
[13:33] You know, some guys’ll look at any girl, young or old, 有些人不论老少 就是喜欢盯着女孩看
[13:36] but my concern was “Don’t touch.” 我只在乎他们”别去动手”
[13:39] – And Andre, did he touch? – No. -安德烈呢 他动手了吗 -没有
[13:43] You know, I was trying to keep my business alive. 我当时只顾着生意
[13:45] I didn’t think it mattered. 没觉得那有什么要紧
[13:48] Understood. Go on. 我能理解 说吧
[13:51] That day, early on, before I fired Andre, 那天早些时候 我辞退安德烈之前
[13:54] Mr. Lange offered to buy us lunch. 兰恩先生说要给我们买午饭
[13:56] So he gave me his car keys, and, uh, 他把他的车钥匙给了我
[14:01] I gave them to Andre. 我给了安德烈
[14:04] – Here. – What’s this? -给 -这是什么
[14:06] That’s the keys to Mike’s car. 麦克的车钥匙
[14:08] He buys, we fly. Better I stay here. 他请客 我们跑腿 我留在这里比较好
[14:11] But you’re sure he’d want me in his car? 你确定他愿意我开他的车
[14:12] Yeah, go on, hurry up. 是啊 快去吧
[14:14] Make it burgers, okay? 买汉堡
[14:18] Heading out? 你要出去吗
[14:20] How about getting us some beers? 给我们买点酒吧
[14:21] Leave him alone, Barbie. 芭比 别去烦他
[14:22] Sorry, girls, can’t do that. 抱歉 姑娘们 那可不行
[14:24] – So what’s prison like? – Shut up, you dork. God! -监狱里什么样 -闭嘴 你个傻瓜 天呐
[14:28] I mean ’cause you can totally tell us if you got shanked and stuff. 如果你在里面被人伤过 可以告诉我们
[14:33] Beep, beep, beep. Paging Mr. Drug dealer. 哔哔 呼叫毒贩先生
[14:35] You’re a total freak. 你真是个怪人
[14:37] You wanna give me that back so I can do this food run? 能把那还给我吗 我好去买吃的
[14:38] – Give it back. – Not till he answers my question. -还给他 -他得先回答我的问题
[14:42] So why were you in prison? 你为什么坐牢
[14:44] – Sure you want to know? – Yeah. -你真想知道吗 -是的
[14:47] Beat a man almost to death. 我差点打死一个人
[14:50] – Why? – Why what? -为什么 -什么为什么
[14:53] Why do that? 你为什么那么做
[14:55] I was drunk, that’s why. 我喝醉了 这就是原因
[14:59] Guess that’s why no beer run, huh? 怪不得不肯去买酒呢
[15:01] Give him his pager, Barbie. 把传呼机还给他 芭比
[15:07] You need some help getting food? 买吃的需要帮忙吗
[15:11] Andre, you still here? We’re getting hungry! Let’s go! 安德烈 还没走啊 我们都饿了 快点
[15:23] Exactly how long were they gone? 他们去了多久
[15:25] Well, long enough. 够久的了
[15:27] Burger place wasn’t that far. 汉堡店并不远
[15:29] So long enough to make a set of those keys. 那么足够去配一副钥匙的了
[15:32] Which could explain why no forced entry. 所以才没有强行闯入的痕迹
[15:39] Andre never got out of the car. 安德烈根本没离开车
[15:40] Those keys never left the ignition. 钥匙一直插在点火装置上
[15:43] Read this interview you gave back in ’94, 你94年所给出的口供
[15:45] and nowhere in here do you mention 这里面并没有提到
[15:47] driving off for a long lunch with Andre. 跟安德烈去买了很长时间午餐的事
[15:49] I was 16. 我才16
[15:51] I wasn’t gonna let my parents know I tried to seduce an ex-con. 我不能让我父母知道我想勾引一个前科犯
[15:54] So this Andre, he stop anywhere else? 这个安德烈 他还去过别的地方吗
[15:57] Like a key place? 比如配钥匙的地方
[15:59] Just the burger joint. 只去了汉堡店
[16:01] You two were gone quite awhile. 你们两个去了挺久
[16:04] ‘Cause I gave him wrong directions. 因为我给他指错了路
[16:06] Wanted to get lost with him. 想跟他一起迷路
[16:08] But he didn’t go for it. 但他没做什么
[16:11] Got anything else to tell, now’s the time. 如果还有什么想说的 那就现在说吧
[16:14] It was my fault. What happened to Kate. 凯特的事 是我的错
[16:17] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[16:20] I was always looking for a hookup, even when there wasn’t one. 我一直想找个艳遇 甚至是无中生有
[16:27] Need to wrap these boxes a little better. 这几个箱子得再好好包一下
[16:30] Oh. Sorry. 抱歉
[16:38] This box go up to your room? 这个箱子搬去你屋吗
[16:40] Nope. Attic. 不 阁楼
[16:42] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[16:47] Nice photo. 照片真不错
[16:51] I learned how to use a timer that day. 那天我学会使用计时器
[16:54] – My mom taught me how. – Did she? -我妈妈教我的 -是吗
[16:59] Are you better? 你好点了吗
[17:01] Better? 什么意思
[17:03] The drinking. 你的酗酒问题
[17:09] Forget it, it’s none of my business. I’m acting like Barbie now. 算了 这不关我事 我像芭比一样多事了
[17:12] No, everyone’s got their own point, see, their, their own bottom, 不 每个人都有自己的底线
[17:16] when there’s no place lower you can go but there. 当你跌落到谷底
[17:19] And when you hit that, you die. 触及到那条底线 你就死了
[17:23] Or you close your eyes and believe. 或者你可以闭上眼睛 选择相信
[17:26] Believe what? 相信什么
[17:29] There’s something bigger out there than what’s eating you alive. 这世上还有比吞噬你生命的更重要的东西
[17:33] Something better. 更好的东西
[17:36] Is there something better? 真有这样的东西吗
[17:39] It’s up to you to find it. 你得自己去寻找
[17:42] What if you don’t? 如果找不到呢
[17:46] Andre. 安德烈
[17:48] Need your help out here. 你来帮帮忙
[17:53] You might want to hold onto that. 你还是把照片收好吧
[17:56] Maybe I will. 或许我会的
[18:11] They had this connection, 他们很来电
[18:12] and I didn’t want her to just leave it at that. 我不想让她就那么算了
[18:14] So what’d you do about it? 你做了什么
[18:15] I got Andre’s number off his pager. 我从安德烈的寻呼机上拿到了他的号码
[18:19] And did you use it? 你打了吗
[18:22] Not me. 我没打
[18:24] I dared her to page him. 我赌她不敢寻呼他
[18:26] Bugged her all day. 烦了她一整天
[18:28] – And she finally did. – Late that night. -她最终打了 -那天深夜
[18:32] And he called right back. 他马上打回来了
[18:36] So Andre called Kate the night of the murder. 凯特遇害当晚 安德烈给她打过电话
[18:50] You called Kate Lange the night she died. 凯特·兰恩遇害那晚 你给她打过电话
[18:53] – What? – After she paged you. -什么 -她寻呼了你
[18:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[18:57] We got her phone records, Andre. 我们拿到了她的电话记录 安德烈
[18:59] Shows all the outgoing numbers that night. 上面有当晚的挂出电话
[19:01] This one look familiar? Your pager. 这个眼熟吗 是你的寻呼机
[19:04] I lost my pager that day during the move. 我搬家那天把寻呼机丢了
[19:07] – That’s the truth. – Sure you did. -就是这样 -是啊
[19:08] I never called that girl. 我没给她打过电话
[19:09] – I got no reason to believe you. – It’s true. -我凭什么相信你 -是真的
[19:11] You had her blood on your boots. 你鞋上沾了她的血迹
[19:13] I found her body. 因为我发现了她的尸体
[19:14] – You raped and killed her. – I didn’t! -你奸杀了她 -我没有
[19:18] In the den, earlier that day, 在屋里 早些时候
[19:19] – you were alone with Kate. – What? -你跟凯特独处了一会儿 -什么
[19:21] That photo of her mom on the beach? 她妈妈在海滩上的照片
[19:25] Finding something bigger, something better? Want me to go on? 寻找更重要更好的东西 还要我接着说吗
[19:28] There’s some things that ain’t got nothing to do with this case. 那些话跟这个案子毫无关系
[19:31] If you spent time together, 如果你们曾经独处
[19:32] it’s got everything to do with this case. 就跟这个案子很有关系
[19:33] Look, I say different. 我不这么觉得
[19:35] I don’t see how talking about old chitchat’s gonna help me. 我说我们谈话的内容对案子有什么用
[19:38] Maybe it’ll lead us to the truth, lead you to the truth. 或许会让我们看清真相 让你看清真相
[19:41] I’m not gonna tell you I did it if that’s what’s going on here. 我不会说是我干的 如果你是这个打算的话
[19:46] We’re way past lies, Andre. 我们不用再说谎了 安德烈
[19:48] Today’s the day. You got seven hours left. 今天就是行刑日 你只剩七小时了
[19:53] We’re not so different, you and me. 我们没什么不同
[19:56] You and me are nothing alike. 你和我完全是两路人
[19:58] Two black men from the same neighborhood… 两个黑人 在一个街区长大
[20:01] if the ball had bounced just a little bit different, 如果命运稍有偏差
[20:03] you could be sitting over here and me over there. 坐在这儿的就会是你 而站在那儿的就是我
[20:07] I never raped and murdered a little girl. 我没有奸杀一个小女孩
[20:11] Neither did I. 我也没有
[20:15] You want to spend your last hours on earth 你想最后的时刻
[20:17] telling yourself more lies… 继续自欺欺人
[20:19] be my guest. 随便你吧
[20:21] Where you going? Hey, don’t walk away from me! 你去哪里 别走开
[20:23] Do not walk away from me! 别走开
[20:43] Mr. Lange. 兰恩先生
[20:45] I was on my way to the prison. 我正要去监狱
[20:48] Execution’s set for midnight. 午夜就行刑了
[20:50] – How can we help you? – Barbie called today. -有什么事吗 -芭比今天来电话了
[20:53] She’s torn up. 她很难过
[20:55] She blames herself for what happened to Kate. 她为凯特的事感到很自责
[20:57] But it wasn’t her fault. It wasn’t anyone’s fault. 但那不是她的错 那不是任何人的错
[21:00] – No. – Except him. -对 -只是他的
[21:02] And that’s why I’m here. 所以我才会来
[21:03] I know he’s the one who killed my daughter. 我知道是他杀了我女儿
[21:05] Okay. 好
[21:07] But I want to come clean about everything. 但我想把一切都说出来
[21:14] He called Kate that night. On the phone. 他那晚打给了凯特
[21:19] – You knew about that? – It was almost midnight. -你知道 -当时都要午夜了
[21:21] I heard the phone ring, the two of them talking. 我听到了电话响 他们说话
[21:24] Why not tell the police about it? 为什么不告诉警察
[21:26] More evidence against Andre. 这也是对安德烈不利的证据
[21:27] I didn’t think I needed to. I figured you had him dead to rights. 我觉得没必要 我以为你们已经证据充足了
[21:30] And because, with no forced entry, 而且没有强行闯入的迹象
[21:31] you were worried Kate let him in. 你担心是凯特放他进屋的
[21:33] If word had gotten out about that, 我怕如果传了出去
[21:35] people would’ve said she brought it on herself. 人们就会说她是自找的
[21:38] Right. 对
[21:40] I have this… 我有些晚上
[21:43] dream some nights. 会做梦
[21:46] I’m back at the old house 我又回到了以前的家
[21:48] and Kate and her mom are there, we all are. 凯特和她妈妈在那里 我们一家人都在
[21:54] And Kate is smiling. 凯特在笑
[21:57] She’s so happy. 她是那么开心
[22:00] And she says to me, 她对我说
[22:03] “Daddy. “爸爸
[22:07] We’re home.” 我们到家了”
[22:10] Sorry my dad was yelling at you today. 抱歉我爸今天冲你大吼了
[22:15] I’ve got to go. 我得挂了
[22:19] – Who’s calling at this hour? – No one. -这时候是谁来电话了 -没谁
[22:26] “Andre”? The moving man? “安德烈” 搬家公司那个
[22:29] What? No. God. 什么 不是啊
[22:31] Why are you talking to him, Kate? 你跟他说些什么啊 凯特
[22:34] You wouldn’t understand. Forget it. 你不会理解的 别管了
[22:38] Try me. 说说嘛
[22:53] I gave her… 我已经
[22:55] all the chances I could, your mom. 给了你妈妈全部的机会
[23:01] But sometimes, if something breaks inside a person, 但有时候 如果一个人内心破碎了
[23:05] it can’t be fixed. 就无法修复了
[23:09] I know this isn’t home, Kate, 我知道这里不是家 凯特
[23:11] but maybe it will be one day. 但有一天会成为你的家
[23:20] The fridge is working now. 冰箱弄好了
[23:22] Got your chocolate milk, too. 你的巧克力奶也好了
[23:35] I love you, daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[23:38] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[23:49] We never had a chance to start over. 我们没能重新开始
[23:53] – That night wasn’t your fault. – Yeah. -那晚的事不能怪你 -嗯
[24:00] Well, I better get going. 我该走了
[24:01] – It’s getting close to time. – Yeah. -时间要到了 -嗯
[24:05] You sure you want to be there? 你真的想去吗
[24:08] I’ve been lost for 12 years. 这12年我一直茫然无助
[24:16] Maybe this will bring some peace. 或许这能给我些许安宁
[24:36] Wasn’t sure you’d come back. 我还不敢确定你会不会回来
[24:39] Been better if you’d asked for a spiritual advisor or a priest. 如果你找一个宗教导师或者牧师会比较好
[24:43] Priest can’t help me now, you can. 牧师现在帮不了我 你可以
[24:46] How am I going to do that? 我要怎么帮你
[24:48] I’d have to believe you’re innocent. I don’t. 我得相信你是清白的 而我不信
[24:50] But you did. 你信
[24:51] Somewhere along the way. 相信过吧
[24:53] So maybe you will again. 那你或许会再信我
[24:59] You know nothing’s changed. 这不会改变什么
[25:00] Your execution is going ahead as scheduled. 你的死刑会如期举行
[25:05] I’ve been informed. 这我知道
[25:10] Heat’s about to break. 热气就要消退了
[25:12] You can feel it. 你能感觉到
[25:15] Every since I ripped up my knee playing summer league, 我夏季联赛把膝盖弄坏了之后
[25:19] I could always tell when the rain’s coming. 我就一直能感到降雨的来临
[25:22] Basketball. 你打篮球
[25:24] Ninth grade and it was all over. 那是九年级的时候 一切都完了
[25:28] I wasn’t going pro or nothing. 我没法做职业球员什么的了
[25:34] Pretty sure I could have got that. 我本来可以进那里的
[25:37] Tore up my knee playing linebacker. 我打中后卫[橄榄球]伤了膝盖
[25:41] Yeah? 是吗
[25:42] Never got the benefit of predicting the weather, though. 不过没能就此开始预报天气
[25:45] Just the pain. 只是疼得要死
[25:52] I saw a man die once. 我见过一个人死去
[25:55] In this place, years ago. 就在这里 很多年前
[25:58] He lived a life full of lies. 他一生满是谎言
[25:59] So many lies, he couldn’t see through. 谎言太多了 以致他都看不清了
[26:03] But in here, in those last moments, 但在这里 在弥留之际
[26:08] you could see in his eyes he was ready to tell. 你能从他的眼中看到 他愿意说了
[26:13] Tell what? 说什么
[26:16] The truth. 说实话
[26:20] Let’s go, Tibbs. It’s time. 走吧 蒂布斯 到时间了
[26:42] Got a dead man walking here! 死囚上路
[27:28] Any last words, Tibbs? 有遗言吗 蒂布斯
[27:36] I’m sorry for you, sir. 我很为你感到遗憾 先生
[27:40] She was a nice girl. 她是个好女孩
[27:42] Maybe this will help you somehow. 或许这会让你感到欣慰
[27:56] Last moment. Time for truth, like you said. 最后时刻 就像你说的 该说实话了
[28:03] I’ll tell it to you, 我告诉你
[28:05] but all it is is what I’ve been saying all along. 但也只是我一直坚持的说法
[28:29] Hello? 有人吗
[28:41] Are you all right over there? 你没事吧
[28:44] Hello. 喂
[28:47] Oh, god. 天呐
[28:55] I got to get help. 我得去找人帮忙
[29:00] – Faith… – What? -信念 -什么
[29:04] – Faith. – Faith? -信念 -信念
[29:09] You found faith? 你找到信念了吗
[29:11] Didn’t I tell you you would? 我就说过你会的
[29:15] See, you’re not alone, all right? 你并不孤独
[29:18] I’m gonna go get help. 我会去找人帮忙
[29:20] Don’t leave me. 别扔下我
[29:32] There’s something out there bigger than what’s eating me alive. 这世上还有比吞噬你生命的更重要的东西
[29:35] Something better. 更好的东西
[29:37] And if that little girl found it, 如果她能找到
[29:40] I’ll find it, too. 我也能找到
[29:43] I gotta believe that. 我得有这份信念
[29:46] That I’ll find some peace. 我会找到安宁
[29:53] Look into my eyes. It has been there all along. 看着我的眼睛 你会知道它一直存在
[29:59] Truth. 事实
[30:35] Prove me innocent. 证明我的清白
[31:02] Will, what are you doing? 威尔 你在干什么
[31:04] We don’t got a warrant to be here. 我们没有搜查令 不能来这里
[31:06] Andre’s letter. 安德烈的信
[31:09] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[31:11] I didn’t believe him. 我没相信他
[31:12] You believed the cop. You should have been able to. 你相信了一个警察 这本不该有错
[31:14] Good thing Norman ate his gun or I’d be feeding it to him right now. 幸好诺曼吞枪了 否则我现在要给他一枪
[31:18] What’s it say? 里面怎么写的
[31:20] “Dear, Mr. Lange. “亲爱的兰恩先生
[31:22] I’ve been sitting in this bar two hours now, 我在这酒吧里坐了两小时
[31:24] trying to make sense of the world on a piece of paper. 想在一张纸上把一切理清
[31:28] But maybe there’s just this place in the end, 但或许说到底就只有这里
[31:30] this drink I’m staring into, this last stop on the road. 我面前的这杯酒 这条路最后的终点
[31:43] Today I told your girl there’s something bigger out there, 今天我告诉你女儿世上还有更重要的东西
[31:45] Something better, and she’s got to find it. 更好的东西 她得去寻找
[31:57] Make sure she does. 一定要让她找到
[31:59] ‘Cause it’s out there, it’s got to be out there. 因为那是存在的 它必须存在
[32:02] Don’t lose her like I lost my family, 别像我失去我的家庭一样失去她
[32:04] like my boss fell out with his daughter. 别像我老板那样跟她女儿闹翻
[32:06] Just up and ran away, no idea where she went. 她离家出走 都不知道去了哪里
[32:14] She’s got to keep looking. Me, too. 她得继续寻找 我也是
[32:17] ‘Cause I know, one day, we’ll both find it.” 因为我知道 有一天 我们都会找到”
[32:20] Signed, Andre Tibbs. 署名 安德烈·蒂布斯
[32:23] So Andre’s boss’s daughter split on him? 安德烈老板的女儿跟他闹翻了
[32:26] Got to be Wayne, right? 肯定是说维恩吧
[32:28] Wayne, who goes around saying how close he and his kid are? 维恩 到处说他跟女儿很亲密的那个人
[32:32] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事
[32:35] You jerk me around for three days, when you knew this was here? 你这三天糊弄我的时候都知道有这封信吗
[32:37] The Lange case is closed. 兰恩的案子结了
[32:40] You lie to my face, let a man die. 你对我撒谎 让一个人死去
[32:44] And you’re giving me a tone? 你还跟我耍脾气
[32:46] There is nothing there. Nothing. 那里面什么都没有
[32:49] You’re no better than Norman. 你比诺曼强不到哪里去
[32:51] Kate’s killer was executed last night. 杀凯特的凶手昨晚被处决了
[32:55] – Now, do I need to say it any slower? – No. -还要我再说得慢点吗 -不
[33:03] That’s just right. 这样就行了
[33:10] You’re done. 你完了
[33:11] You’re gonna be back in blues! 你要回去做巡警了
[33:14] You’re gonna be riding a mount for this! 你要为此付出代价
[33:19] Wayne Nelson’s daughter, the one he claims he’s so close with? 维恩·尼尔森的女儿 他声称跟她很亲密的那个
[33:23] Turns out she booked out 12 years ago. No contact since. 其实她12年前就跑了 再没联络
[33:27] Not my definition of “close.” 我可不会管这叫”亲密”
[33:28] And guess what her name is? Faith. 猜猜她叫什么 费斯[信念]
[33:31] And “Faith” is what Kate was saying, right when she died. 凯特临终的时候说的就是”费斯”
[33:35] Maybe a coincidence. 或许是巧合
[33:36] – We track her down? – Nah. Lil’s talking to her now. -我们去找她 -不用 莉莉正在跟她谈呢
[33:41] I know this is hard to talk about, Faith. 我知道这事很难说出口 费斯
[33:43] It was 12 years ago. I’m okay. 都是12年前的事了 我没事
[33:47] Your dad’s under investigation for a young girl’s death. 我们在就一个年轻女孩的死调查你父亲
[33:52] Okay. 好吧
[33:56] And that doesn’t surprise you? 你不觉得意外吗
[33:58] Not really. 不觉得
[34:01] I know there’s not too many reasons a girl would walk out on her dad 我知道能让一个女孩离开爸爸再不联络的
[34:05] and never look back. 原因并不多
[34:08] No. 是啊
[34:11] When did it start? 什么时候开始的
[34:13] When I was 13. 我13岁时
[34:15] I thought it was normal. 我以为这很正常
[34:20] How could you know different? 你又哪能知道那样不对呢
[34:22] But you learn. Day after graduation, I was gone. 可后来我懂事了 毕业之后我就走了
[34:26] Heard from my friends he was 听我朋友说他
[34:28] calling them 20 times a day, frantic to find me. 每天打给他们20次 疯了一样地找我
[34:33] – Did he? – No. -他找到了吗 -没有
[34:35] And then, one day, he just stops calling. 后来有一天 他突然不再打了
[34:39] Never heard from him again. 再也没有他的消息了
[34:41] You remember when that was? 你记得那是什么时候吗
[34:43] Never forgot. 永远忘不了
[34:44] June ’94. 94年6月
[34:48] That’s the same month Kate Lange was killed. 凯特·兰恩也是死在那个月
[34:58] You know what your detective did to me this morning? 你知道你的探员今早对我做了什么吗
[35:00] It’s going around. 我听说了
[35:02] I want to know how he’s gonna be disciplined. 我要知道你打算怎么教训他
[35:04] Danner, he watched a man die last night. 丹纳 他昨晚看着一个人被处决
[35:07] Heat broke. 热气消退了
[35:08] Andre was right. 安德烈说得对
[35:13] Got Wayne Nelson’s phone records. 拿到了维恩·尼尔森的电话记录
[35:15] There was one outgoing call made the night of Kate’s death. 凯特死的当晚有一通呼出电话
[35:18] To the Lange house. 打给兰恩家的
[35:21] Nelson’s here now. 尼尔森已经来了
[35:27] Go do the interview. 去审问他
[35:32] All I’m seeing here is business as usual. 我看这不还是一切照旧吗
[35:35] I said I want that detective punished. 我要那个探员受到惩罚
[35:37] Yeah, I heard you. 我听到了
[35:38] But this is our house, and I said he’s doing the interview. 但这是我的分局 我说他要去审问嫌犯
[35:45] Don’t make me drop-kick you out of here. 别逼我把你踢出去
[35:55] So you said something about a follow-up? 你说这是后续事宜
[35:59] – New developments. – Like? -有了新发展 -什么发展
[36:02] Like you talking on the phone with Kate Lange, 比如凯特·兰恩死的那晚
[36:05] the night she was murdered. 你曾跟她通话
[36:06] – What? – That’s what I said. -什么 -我也很惊奇
[36:09] Saying you didn’t hear Andre’s pager, Wayne? 你没看到安德烈的传呼机吗 维恩
[36:11] The one he left behind. You didn’t make a call? 他落下的那个 你没打电话吗
[36:14] No, no, no, no. You’re right. 不不 你说得对
[36:16] – Uh, but she was looking for Andre. – Good answer. -她是要找安德烈 -答得好
[36:19] ‘Cause we checked with the phone company. 因为我们跟电话公司核实过了
[36:22] Yeah, in fact, uh… 事实上
[36:25] It was funny because, um, at first, she thought I was Andre. 说来好笑 她起初以为我是安德烈呢
[36:29] Recall how that went? 还记得当时的情形吗
[36:30] Yeah, I called her back, and she was off and running, 我给她打了回去 她一直说个不停
[36:33] saying she wanted to finish our talk. 说想继续我们之前的谈话
[36:35] Of course, uh, I stopped her, 当然了 我制止了她
[36:37] and set her straight that it was me. 告诉她是我
[36:39] Sure you didn’t take advantage of the mix-up? 你没有占这个小混淆的便宜吗
[36:41] For a guy like you, had to be an opportunity of a lifetime. 对于你这种人 这可是千载难逢的机会
[36:47] – A guy like me? – We know about Faith, -我这种人 -我们知道费斯的事了
[36:49] what you were doing to her all those years. 你那些年对她做了什么
[36:52] I don’t like what you’re implying. 我不喜欢你的暗示
[36:54] I don’t like it either, Wayne. 我也不喜欢 维恩
[36:56] In fact, it makes me sick. 事实上 这事让我恶心
[36:58] I know what you are. 我知道你的德行
[37:00] A degenerate like you gets a chance to prey on a teenage girl, 你这种下贱的人得到一个接近少女的机会
[37:03] and it’s only weeks after Faith walked out forever. 而且当时费斯才出走几周
[37:06] – Don’t talk about Faith! – I’ll talk about her all I want. -别跟我提费斯 -我愿意提她就提她
[37:08] And, by the way, she hates your guts. 对了 她恨死你了
[37:12] So, now, along comes another young girl, 现在又出现了另一个女孩
[37:15] one who reminds you of Faith. 让你想起了费斯
[37:17] You hear her voice on the other line, late at night… 深夜时分 你在电话上听到了她的声音
[37:19] Don’t tell me you’re not going over to get your jollies. 别告诉我你不会过去找刺激
[37:22] You were missing your daughter. 你想念你女儿
[37:24] Maybe you only meant to go talk with this girl. 或许你本来只想去跟她说说话
[37:32] She wasn’t half as sweet as my Faith. 她根本不及我的费斯可爱
[37:34] ‘Cause she wasn’t beaten down by you. 因为她没被你打倒
[37:37] Probably told you to keep your dirty hands off her. 大概让你别用脏手碰她吧
[37:39] Oh, you got a sharp mouth. 你嘴巴可真厉害
[37:43] She talked back to me… 她还嘴了
[37:45] and fought me. 还抵抗
[37:47] Not like my good Faith at all. 根本不像我的费斯
[38:32] Shouldn’t be calling ex-cons. 你不该给前科犯打电话
[38:36] You’re lucky you got me and, uh… 幸好接电话的是我
[38:39] not Andre. 而不是安德烈
[38:41] That was you on the phone? 接电话的是你
[38:43] You don’t call men 你不能这样
[38:46] in the middle of the night. 大半夜给男人打电话
[38:49] ‘Cause you don’t know where a wrong mind can go. 你不知道心理不正常的人会想到哪里去
[38:55] You understand, Faith? 你明白吗 费斯
[38:58] What did you call me? 你叫我什么
[39:00] – Come here. – My dad’s coming down. -过来 -我爸爸就要下来了
[39:03] Any minute now. 随时都会来
[39:05] That’s enough, Faith. 够了 费斯
[39:07] I’m not Faith. Get outta my house. 我不是费斯 滚出我家
[39:11] Don’t fight me. 别反抗
[39:14] – I’m not Faith. I’m not Faith. – Don’t you talk back to me. -我不是费斯 -别还嘴
[39:18] You don’t want me to hurt you. 你不想我伤害你吧
[39:20] You’re always my nice girl. 你一直是我的好姑娘
[39:24] Don’t hurt me. 别伤害我
[40:13] 歌曲:”Hallelujah” 歌手:John Cale
[41:05] 已结案 凯特·兰恩
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme