Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I can’t do this. 我做不来
[00:08] This is insane. 真是疯了
[00:10] What am I thinking? 我是怎么想的
[00:21] I can do this. 我行的
[00:23] I’m as good as the next guy. 我不比别人差
[00:28] 弗兰西斯维尔社区剧院 《歌厅》今日试唱 加入我们吧
[00:36] Next. 下一位
[00:39] What are you singing? 你唱什么
[00:41] – “Willkommen”? – Of course. -《欢迎》 -好的
[00:45] Give me your name, tell me something about yourself. 报上姓名 介绍一下自己
[00:47] Dennis Hofferman. 丹尼斯·霍夫曼
[00:49] I’m just a cabdriver. 我只是个出租车司机
[00:53] A singing cabdriver. That’s terrific. 会唱歌的出租车司机 好极了
[00:56] I’ve never really sang in public before. I’ve… 我从没当众表演过
[00:58] never done anything like this before. 我从没做过这样的事
[01:01] That’s fine. 没事的
[01:09] *Willkommen, bienven…* *欢迎 欢迎*
[01:14] Sorry. 抱歉
[01:16] Butterflies. 我太紧张了
[01:18] You know what? Um… 要我说
[01:21] maybe I’ll just come back. 我还是回去吧
[01:22] No, wait a minute, wait a minute. 等一下
[01:24] Why don’t you just turn around, face the back of the stage? 不如你转过去 面向舞台后面
[01:28] No prying eyes. Just you, alone in your cab. 没人盯着你 只有你一人坐在出租车里
[01:38] *Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome* *欢迎 欢迎*
[01:44] *Fremde, etranger, stranger* *陌生的客人*
[01:49] *Gluklich zu sehen* *来我们这儿看看吧*
[01:52] *Je suis enchante* *我很高兴*
[01:54] *Happy to see you bleibe, reste, stay* *你愿意留下玩玩*
[02:00] *Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome* *欢迎 欢迎*
[02:04] *I’m Cabaret, au Cabaret, to Cabaret* *我们歌厅 莺歌燕舞*
[02:16] What’s taking Dennis so long? 丹尼斯怎么还不回来
[02:18] Clinton, go find him. Tell him we’re minutes away, for Pete sake. 克林顿 去找他 告诉他我们马上要开始了
[02:21] Dennis? 丹尼斯
[02:23] Showtime. Dennis? 上场了 丹尼斯
[02:52] And now! 现在
[02:53] Final time you’re telling me monsieur, 好戏马上要开场了
[02:55] ladies and gentlemen. 女士们 先生们
[03:07] – Good morning, boss. – Morning. -早啊 老大 -早
[03:09] Detectives Rush and Vera, 拉什和维拉探员
[03:10] this is Della Gardener, theater owner. 这位是黛拉·加德纳 剧院主人
[03:13] Morning. 早
[03:13] Excuse me if I’m still trembling like a leaf. 抱歉我抖得这么厉害
[03:15] It’s been a very upsetting morning. 我一早上都十分不安
[03:17] Stagehands were moving set furniture out of storage 舞台管理把道具家具从仓库里搬出来时
[03:19] and they dropped a piece. 发现了把枪
[03:20] Take it that’s not a prop. 我猜那不是道具
[03:22] No, it’s a real live .38. 对 是真的 点38口径
[03:24] Mrs. Gardener had bought the furniture used, a few years ago. 加德纳女士几年前买下的家具
[03:27] Got a very good deal on it. 而且价钱很便宜
[03:28] I bet. Who was the original owner? 肯定的 原先是谁的
[03:30] Francisville community theater. 弗兰西斯维尔社区剧院
[03:32] There was an unsolved murder there in 2002, 2002年那里发生了起凶案 未能侦破
[03:34] place shut down. 那里关闭了
[03:35] This was the dresser from the set 这个梳妆台是
[03:38] of Fraulein Schneider’s boardinghouse. 施耐德小姐公寓那组道具中的
[03:42] They were doing Cabaret. 他们要上演《歌厅》
[03:46] Actor went out for a smoke before the show, 演员开演之前出去抽烟
[03:48] was shot and killed with a .38. 被一把点38口径的枪打死
[03:51] Wallet was missing 钱包不见了
[03:52] and there’d been a series of holdups in the area. 而且那里曾发生多起持枪抢劫
[03:54] But someone off the street 但如果是街上
[03:55] wouldn’t have been able to slip unnoticed 哪个劫匪干的 不可能偷偷溜进去
[03:57] onto the stage, hide the gun. 把枪藏在舞台上
[03:59] So if this gun’s the murder weapon, 如果这把枪是凶器
[04:01] shooter was from inside the theater. 凶手就是剧院的人了
[04:02] We need to go back and look at actors, 我们得回去查查那些演员
[04:04] crew, whoever else was inside. 还有剧组人员什么的
[04:06] *”Life is a Cabaret, old chum.”* *生活就如卡巴莱歌舞 伙计*
[04:10] *”Come to the Cabaret.”* *来我们歌厅吧*
[04:15] I hate musicals. 我讨厌音乐剧
[04:17] Well, you wouldn’t if you’d seen me as Danny Zuko 如果你见过我八年级时在《油脂》里
[04:18] in my eighth grade production of Grease. 扮演的丹尼·祖库 就不会讨厌音乐剧了
[04:21] Brought the house down. 震撼全场
[04:54] Victim is Denise Hofferman. 35, cabdriver. 死者是丹尼斯·霍夫曼 35岁的出租车司机
[04:57] One of the most dangerous jobs there is, 最危险的工作之一
[04:59] and the guy gets shot doing a musical. 他却因为出演音乐剧被杀
[05:01] Was killed opening night, before the curtain even went up. 开演之夜被杀 表演还没开场呢
[05:03] Robbery theory seemed solid at the time. 当时认为抢劫是很可靠的推测
[05:05] That part of Francisville had a string of holdups, same M.O. 弗兰西斯维尔那一带发生了多起抢劫 手法一致
[05:08] One shot to the chest, close range, wallet gone. 近距离胸口中枪 钱包失踪
[05:11] Somebody sure wanted it to look like a robbery. 凶手倒是煞费苦心地伪装成抢劫
[05:13] Ballistics confirms the .38 is the murder weapon. 弹道检测证实点38口径手枪就是凶器
[05:16] There was a fiance, Gloria Hill. 死者有个未婚妻 格洛瑞娅·希尔
[05:19] Let’s talk to her first, 我们先去找她
[05:20] see if Dennis was having trouble with anyone there. 问问丹尼斯是不是跟剧院里谁有矛盾
[05:22] Then we gotta talk to a bunch of actors. 还得找一帮演员谈话
[05:24] Try and guess who’s telling the truth. 猜猜谁在说实话
[05:30] Dennis was the sweetest guy I ever knew. 丹尼斯是我认识的最好的人
[05:32] Honest to the bone. And that’s not so easy to find, you know? 十分诚实 这种人很难找到的
[05:36] Yeah. I do. 我知道
[05:38] We were real happy. 我们真的很幸福
[05:40] About to set a wedding date, too. 都准备订婚期了
[05:41] You two meet here? 你们在这儿相遇的吗
[05:43] My family owns the place. 这里是我家开的
[05:44] Dennis was right out of community college, 丹尼斯当时刚离开社区大学
[05:47] took it as a temporary job after his mom died. 他母亲死后 本来他只把这作为临时工作
[05:49] But he stuck around. 却一直干了下去
[05:51] Got comfortable, I guess. But he had so much talent. 大概是干习惯了 但他非常有才华
[05:55] Was my leading man right here in the garage. 他是我这车行的主角
[05:57] What made him decide to audition for Cabaret? 他为什么去为《歌厅》试唱呢
[06:01] – Did he know someone at that theater? – No. -他认识剧院的什么人吗 -不
[06:04] He saw the sign driving by. 他开车驶过时看到了牌子
[06:07] Said it was like a siren went off in his head. 他说当时觉得脑海里响起了警笛
[06:09] Week later, he auditioned. 几周后 他去试唱了
[06:11] How’d he get along with the group there? 他跟那里的人相处得怎么样
[06:13] There was some trouble right from the beginning. 从一开始就有些麻烦
[06:15] What kind of trouble? 什么样的麻烦
[06:16] Neither of us had any idea 我们俩都完全不知道
[06:18] what a cutthroat world the theater was. 戏剧圈的竞争有多激烈
[06:26] No nerves. They’re lucky to have you. 别紧张 你能参与是他们有幸
[06:29] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:37] This show is about the danger… 这部剧是关于
[06:42] of not facing the truth. 不面对真相的危险
[06:46] The truth about others, and, most important, 关于他人的真相 最重要的
[06:50] the truth about yourself. 是关于自己的真相
[06:52] So I have a question. 我有个问题
[06:56] Can you shut off your memory and live in the now? 你能否关闭你的记忆 活在这一刻里
[07:02] A community will form here if and only if… 我们要形成一个团体的必要条件是
[07:07] you… 你们
[07:09] trust… 相信
[07:13] me. 我
[07:14] Trust me. 相信我
[07:16] And why should you trust me? 你们为什么要相信我
[07:19] Because I’ve acted with Uta Hagen on stage 因为我曾跟乌塔·哈根同台演出
[07:21] and with Bobby Deniro in movies? No. 曾跟鲍比·德尼罗一同出演电影吗 不
[07:25] You should trust me… 你们要相信我
[07:28] because I’m the director. 是因为我是导演
[07:32] Rehearsal! 开始彩排
[07:33] Let me have my Sally over here, my Cliff over here, 我的萨莉到这儿来 克里夫到这儿来
[07:37] my emcee over there. 我的主持人到这儿来
[07:44] Shut off my memory. Live in the now. Wow. 关闭我的记忆 活在这一刻里
[07:47] That’s intense stuff. 可不简单呢
[07:48] – So you’re playing Sally? – Yep. Name’s Nora. -你扮演萨莉 -对 我叫诺拉
[07:51] I saw you at the audition. You were really good. 你试唱时我看到你了 你真的很不错
[07:54] God, I was so nervous. 天呐 我当时好紧张
[07:56] I just, I wanted it so bad. 我真的很想成功
[07:57] I can’t believe I got a lead role. 真不敢相信我得到了主角
[07:59] – Oh, sorry. – Yeah, watch it. -抱歉 -看着点
[08:01] – I was just… – So you think Cliff is the lead roll? -我只是 -你觉得克里夫是主角吗
[08:04] It’s one of them, isn’t it? 至少是主角之一吧
[08:06] No, the emcee is the star of this show. I’m in every damn scene. 不 主持人才是剧中的明星 我每一场都有
[08:10] Cliff is just some sucker who walks around and watches everybody. 克里夫不过是走来走去看着别人
[08:13] I mean, you don’t even have your own song, man. 你都没有自己的独唱 伙计
[08:15] Listen, I’m sorry if I offended you. 如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉
[08:16] Of course, the emcee is a lead role. 主持人绝对是个主角
[08:18] I don’t think you’re hearing me. You get in my way, 你想你没听懂 你挡我的路
[08:21] you step in my space, 你跑到我的地盘上来
[08:22] and you ain’t gonna make it to opening night. 你就活不到首演之夜了
[08:34] Denny was so excited about that first rehearsal, 丹尼为第一次彩排感到格外激动
[08:36] he didn’t even sleep the night before. 他前一天晚上都没睡着
[08:38] Then that Clinton had to ruin it for him. 可那个克林顿却毁了他的心情
[08:40] What did Dennis think about Clinton? 丹尼斯对克林顿是怎么看的
[08:42] He didn’t mention it again, and I thought things got better. 他后来再也没提了 我以为有所好转
[08:47] Guess I was wrong. 看来我错了
[08:59] – What can I get you guys? – We’re not here for the cosmos. -你们要点什么吗 -我们不是来喝酒的
[09:02] Oh, too bad, I make a mean one. 那太糟了 我调酒很有一手
[09:06] We’ve got some questions about Dennis Hofferman. 我们要问你几个关于丹尼斯·霍夫曼的问题
[09:08] I’m buried here. 我很忙
[09:09] Show’s gonna start soon, and I got to serve people. 表演就要开始了 我要给人上酒呢
[09:11] Hey, you wouldn’t want to lose your job. 是啊 你可不想丢了工作
[09:13] Criminal record of yours could make it hard to find work. 毕竟你有案底 会很难找到工作
[09:22] That’s a cheap shot, man. 这样可不厚道 伙计
[09:23] That theft charge is from way back. 那些盗窃指控是很久以前的事了
[09:25] Theft, possession, trafficking stolen goods, 盗窃 藏毒 交易赃物
[09:28] you were a real live gangbanger, weren’t you, Clinton? 你可真是个名副其实的混混 克林顿
[09:30] I was messed up, yeah. 我当时很糟糕 没错
[09:31] But that was before I got with the theater, got off the street. 那是我接触戏剧 离开那种生活之前
[09:34] We heard you brought trouble right in with you, 我们听说你把麻烦也带进了剧院
[09:35] got tough on other actors, threatened Dennis. 冲其他演员耍横 威胁丹尼斯
[09:38] I learned real early how to play tough to cover up being scared. 我早就学会了故作强硬掩盖自己的恐惧
[09:41] That’s all it was, but I got over it. 我就是害怕而已 但我克服了那种心态
[09:43] And me and Denny got tight. 也和丹尼成了朋友
[09:45] – You can ask anybody in the cast. – We will. -你随便去问剧组的人 -我们会的
[09:47] Look, I had no reason to hurt anybody there. 听我说 我没理由伤害剧组任何人
[09:50] That place turned my life around, put me on a solid path. 那里改变了我的生活 让我走上正路
[09:54] I’m a family man now. 我现在是有家室的人了
[09:55] Problem is, we know someone from inside killed Dennis. 问题是 我们知道有剧组内的人杀了丹尼斯
[09:58] And you’re the only one with a rap sheet. 而你是唯一一个有案底的人
[10:00] Let’s just say that I wasn’t 这么说吧
[10:01] the only one with anger management issues. 我不是唯一控制不住火气的人
[10:03] You got something to say, I suggest you let it fly. 你有什么要说 最好赶快说
[10:07] Our big daddy director… 那位大导演
[10:09] had a serious dark side. 有很吓人的阴暗面
[10:15] Mama… 妈妈
[10:17] doesn’t even have an inkling… 完全不知道
[10:20] that I’m working in a nightclub 我在一家夜店工作
[10:23] in a pair of lacy pants. 穿一条蕾丝花边短裤
[10:28] So, please, sir. 先生 拜托
[10:31] *If you run into my mama* *如果你遇见了我妈妈*
[10:34] *Don’t reveal my indiscretion* *可别把我的轻佻告诉她*
[10:38] *Give a working girl a chance…* *给我一个机会*
[10:49] *Hush up, don’t tell mama shush up* *别说啊 别告诉妈妈*
[10:52] *Don’t tell mama don’t tell mama, whatever you do…* *别告诉我妈妈 不论如何*
[10:57] *If you… if you…* *如果你 如果你*
[11:02] Oh, my bad. I forgot where I’m supposed to be. 我的错 我忘了我的走位了
[11:05] I think my cross messed you guys up. 我觉得我走过去把你们弄糊涂了
[11:06] No, you guys were perfect. I’m the idiot. 不 你们很好 我太傻了
[11:10] Found a whole new thing I’m awful at. Dancing in heels. 我新发现了一件我做不好的事 穿高跟鞋跳舞
[11:13] Line, please! 请提示台词
[11:14] If you had a secret, you bet I would keep it. 如果你有秘密 我必然为你保密
[11:16] *I would never tell on you* *我绝不会说出去*
[11:19] You think it’s cute, that you don’t know what you’re doing? 你觉得你糊里糊涂很好笑吗
[11:22] – Of course not, I… – Nora, I actually believed in you. -当然不是 -诺拉 我可是相信你的
[11:25] Sally Bowles is supposed to be a second-rate singer, 萨莉·鲍尔斯应该是个二流的歌手
[11:29] but you are hovering below third-rate! Try harder! 而你在三流线以下徘徊 再努力点
[11:35] And the emcee is supposed to be from the streets. 而主持人是街上的混混
[11:39] I want you to give me some of that dirt, that edge, 你要拿出那种下贱 犀利的气场
[11:42] not this lazy punk attitude. Try harder! 而不是一副无所谓的态度 再努力点
[11:48] Lyle is just the music director, and yet, he knows every word, 莱尔只是音乐指导 他知道全部台词
[11:52] and you can’t remember your own? Pathetic! 你却记不住你自己的台词 真可悲
[11:57] I think they’re both really talented. 我觉得他们都很有才华
[12:04] I know you’re a big shot in the business, 我知道你是圈里的大牌
[12:06] but that doesn’t mean you can treat people like that. 但那不代表你可以那样对待别人
[12:08] You think you know better than I do, cabbie? 你觉得你比我还厉害吗 的哥
[12:12] I’m just saying you don’t have to be mean, that’s all. 我只是想说你不用那么刻薄
[12:14] I will be and do whatever it takes 只要能让这部剧到达更高水准
[12:17] to get this show to the next level. 我会不惜一切代价
[12:19] – Do you understand? – I guess not. -你明白吗 -恐怕不明白
[12:21] Then let me explain. 那我给你解释清楚
[12:22] My reputation is on the line here, and I will crush anyone 这事关我的名誉 我绝不会允许任何人
[12:27] before I let them embarrass me 让我出丑
[12:29] or ruin what I have worked 30 years… 或是毁了我辛苦30年
[12:33] to build! 经营的成果
[12:36] Take five! 休息五分钟
[12:40] Good looking out. 谢谢你替我们说话
[12:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:49] Dennis stood up for us. 丹尼斯替我们说话
[12:51] I don’t think Rafe ever forgave him for that. 我觉得雷夫一直没原谅他
[12:53] You saying that’s motive for murder? 你认为他有杀人动机
[12:55] The thing is, 问题是
[12:57] Rafe came asking me about guns 丹尼斯被杀前几周
[12:59] a few weeks before Dennis was killed. 雷夫为枪的事找过我
[13:01] What? 什么
[13:02] I know I should have said something, 我知道我该说点什么
[13:03] but I’m the one with the record, 但有案底的是我
[13:05] and I knew I’d be the one to get in trouble. 我知道到头来肯定是我惹祸上身
[13:06] For talking to him about guns? 因为跟他谈枪的事吗
[13:07] He wanted me to get him one. 他让我给他弄一把枪
[13:09] You know, since I knew my way around the streets. 因为我在街上混过
[13:11] So I did a .38. 所以我弄了把点38口径
[13:28] Rafe Webb? 雷夫·韦伯
[13:30] That’s right. 没错
[13:32] Detectives Rush, Miller. 我们是拉什和米勒探员
[13:33] Lady cops, terrific. 女警官 太棒了
[13:37] Here to ask you about Dennis Hofferman. 我们想问你关于丹尼斯·霍夫曼的问题
[13:40] What a tragedy that was. 那真是起惨剧啊
[13:43] Two years ago, I did Ibsen. 两年前 我参演易卜生的剧
[13:45] I played the father of a dead child, 我扮演痛失儿子的父亲
[13:47] and I tapped into my feelings for Dennis. 我就挖掘我对丹尼斯的感情
[13:51] – Got the best reviews of my life. – Congratulations. -得到了平生最好的剧评 -恭喜
[13:54] Rafe, we hear you got yourself a gun 雷夫 我们听说你买了把枪
[13:56] a few weeks before Dennis died. 就在丹尼斯死前几周
[13:58] Well, how is that relevant? 这有什么关系
[13:59] Dennis was shot in a stick-up. 丹尼斯是在抢劫中被杀
[14:01] New information says otherwise. 有新证据表明不是这样
[14:03] Well, I, uh… 我
[14:05] I’m afraid I did get a gun. 我的确是买了把枪
[14:06] And why’d you do that? 你为什么要买枪
[14:08] I heard the cop movie 我当时听说有部电影
[14:09] “Blue blood” was shooting in Philly. 《警察世家》要在费城开拍
[14:11] I was going to audition. 我本想去试镜
[14:13] I’m method. 我是体验派表演法的
[14:15] I needed to tap into the emotions 我如果要扮演警察
[14:17] of holding a gun if I was going to play a cop. 就得了解那种手里拿着枪的感受
[14:19] So you bought a real one? 所以你就买了把真枪
[14:21] Yeah, I went to target practice, too, 我还去过靶场
[14:23] and then the studio decided to cast Blue blood out of Hollywood. 但之后制片厂决定在好莱坞之外找人
[14:27] Where’s the gun now, Rafe? 那枪呢 雷夫
[14:29] It was stolen out of my office 被人从我办公室偷走了
[14:32] just a little time before the show. 就在演出前不久
[14:33] – And you never mentioned this before? – You see… -你之前就没提过这事吗 -你瞧
[14:37] I bought it illegally, so I couldn’t exactly report it stolen. 我是通过非法途径买的枪 又不能上报失窃
[14:40] That’s kind of shaky, Rafe. 这有点站不住脚啊 雷夫
[14:42] Especially since people saw you and Dennis fighting. 尤其是有人看见你和丹尼斯起争执
[14:45] Said you weren’t too happy with him. 据说你对他不是很满意
[14:46] Our relationship was tumultuous, yes. 我们之间是有过争执
[14:49] You see, my style is to tear actors down, 因为我习惯瓦解演员
[14:52] and then build them back up. 然后再重塑他们
[14:54] I don’t shoot them. 我不会开枪杀人
[14:55] We could bring him in right now for buying the gun. 我们现在就能因非法购买枪支逮捕他
[14:58] Might help him tap into the emotions of jail time. 或许能让他了解入狱的感情
[15:00] Look, I didn’t kill Dennis, 我没杀丹尼斯
[15:02] and I don’t know who did. 我不知道是谁干的
[15:05] But there was a little situation 但是丹尼斯让自己陷入了
[15:09] that Dennis had gotten himself into. 一点小情况
[15:12] *I met this truly remarkable girl* *在这座不可思议的城市里*
[15:19] *In this really incredible town* *遇见了一个了不起的姑娘*
[15:22] *And she skillfully managed to talk her way into my room* *她油嘴滑舌 让我把她放进了屋*
[15:28] Very nice, you two. 你们俩很棒
[15:32] What are you smiling about? 你在笑什么啊
[15:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:35] I’ve just been kind of flying on air since rehearsals started. 自从彩排开始 我一直情绪高涨
[15:39] Me, too. 我也是
[15:40] This place is kind of magical, isn’t it? 这里真神奇 是吧
[15:45] All right. 好了
[15:46] Now, do you all remember 你们还记得
[15:48] when I said that trust is the key to performance? 我说信任是表演的关键吗
[15:52] Well, I want to try something. 我要试一个办法
[15:53] Put down your scripts, come up here and form a circle. 放下你们的稿子 到这儿来围成一个圈
[15:57] Here’s what I want. 我要你们这么做
[15:59] I want you to fall back into the arms of the person behind you. 向后倒进你身后的人的怀抱里
[16:04] Before you fall, 你倒之前
[16:06] I want you to tell a secret about yourself, 说出一个自己的秘密
[16:09] something that you have never shared before. 你从未跟人分享过的秘密
[16:11] It’s all about creating a safe environment, people. 我们要创造一个安全的环境
[16:15] Start with you, Robin. 你先来 罗宾
[16:23] I felt relief when my father died. 我爸死的时候我觉得如释重负
[16:31] Clinton, to me. 克林顿 倒向我
[16:38] I don’t trust any of you. 我不信任你们任何人
[16:42] I respect that. 我尊重你的诚实
[16:46] Dennis? 丹尼斯
[16:56] I started driving a cab 我开出租车
[16:57] because I didn’t want to be lonely all the time. 是因为我不想一直一个人待着
[17:03] That’s deep. That’s deep. 真是深刻啊
[17:04] Nora, to Dennis. 诺拉 倒向丹尼斯
[17:11] I think I’m falling in love with my leading man. 我觉得我爱上了我的男主角
[17:16] Me? 我吗
[17:38] Plenty of blowups at this place, huh? 剧院里有火气的人真不少啊
[17:40] Welcome to the theater. 戏剧就是如此
[17:41] So what was Lyle’s problem? 莱尔这是为什么
[17:43] He had a thing for Nora, I’m afraid. 恐怕他是喜欢诺拉
[17:45] How did Dennis take Nora’s confession? 丹尼斯对诺拉的表白是什么反应
[17:47] He made it perfectly clear to Nora that he had a fiancee, 他明确地告诉诺拉他已经订婚了
[17:50] but she didn’t like that. 而她可很不高兴
[17:52] Did either of them have access to your office, 他们有谁能进入你办公室
[17:55] where you kept the gun? 你藏枪的地方吗
[17:56] Everyone did. I never locked it. 谁都能 我不锁门的
[18:09] Nora and Lyle are on their way in now. 诺拉和莱尔正在赶来
[18:11] – So we’re looking at the love triangle? – Yep. -他们是三角恋吗 -对
[18:13] Nora angry at the rejection, Lyle the jealous outsider. 诺拉因为被拒而生气 莱尔是嫉妒的局外人
[18:17] We believe this director? 导演的话可信吗
[18:21] Plenty of big dramas with these people. 这些人的戏码一出出的
[18:22] Hard to sort through what’s real and what’s made up. 真弄不清哪个是真 哪个是假
[18:25] That Clinton kid seemed on the level. 那个克林顿似乎很诚实
[18:27] You kidding? 你开玩笑吧
[18:29] You actually bought his act? 你居然上了他的当
[18:30] I’ll put money down on Clinton being clean. 我敢打赌克林顿没问题
[18:32] Five bucks. 赌五块
[18:33] Five bucks? What kind of stakes are those? 五块 那算什么赌注啊
[18:35] 20 bucks on the director as doer. Biggest liar, biggest ego. 赌20块 导演是凶手 大骗子 自负狂
[18:39] I’m going with Lyle the piano man. Sneaky guy with a bad crush. 我猜是弹钢琴的莱尔 鬼鬼祟祟的爱慕者
[18:43] I say Nora. Lady could handle a .38 easy, 我赌诺拉 女人也能轻松使用点38口径
[18:46] and the female species ain’t exactly on my good side right now. 而且现在我跟女人的八字不合
[18:50] – What’s this? – It’s an IOU. -这是什么 -欠条
[18:54] I’m going Clinton, the emcee. 我认为是克林顿 主持人
[18:56] A street kid who couldn’t break his bad habits. 改不掉恶习的混混
[18:59] *Life is a Cabaret, my friends* *生活就如卡巴莱歌舞 伙计*
[19:05] Hey, here’s my gal now. 我的姑娘来了
[19:11] Is one of you detective Valens? 哪位是瓦伦斯探员
[19:15] I perform on cruise ships these days. 我现在在游轮上表演
[19:19] You’d be surprised how high-end the productions are. 你肯定想不到制作有多高端
[19:21] Oh, I’ve heard they’re top-notch. 我听说那可是顶尖团队
[19:24] Nora, how did you feel about Dennis? 诺拉 你对丹尼斯是什么感觉
[19:25] Honestly? I was in love with him. 说实话 我爱上了他
[19:28] Must have been hard, 肯定很难受吧
[19:29] falling for a guy who was engaged to someone else. 爱上一个跟别人订婚的人
[19:31] And humiliating. 而且很丢脸
[19:33] once everyone else knew about your feelings. 别人都知道了你的感情
[19:35] Is that why you shot him? 所以你才开枪打死了他吗
[19:36] I would never hurt Dennis. 我绝不会伤害丹尼斯的
[19:40] He was this beautiful, open person who saw the best in everyone. 他是个帅气开朗的人 看到每个人的优点
[19:47] After two months, it was like we’d always known each other. 相处两个月 我觉得我们就像旧相识
[19:51] But there was that little problem of his fiancee. 但是他未婚妻是个问题啊
[19:53] Dennis didn’t want to hurt her. 丹尼斯并不想伤害她
[19:55] But, after the show’s run, he was going to leave her. 但演出结束后 他就会离开她
[19:58] – For me. – Really? -跟我在一起 -真的吗
[20:00] ‘Cause that’s the first we’ve heard about it. 这我们可是头一次听说
[20:04] We found ourselves during Cabaret. 我们在《歌厅》的彩排中找到了自我
[20:07] And we found each other. 也发现了彼此
[20:11] We hear you got pretty upset 我们听说诺拉坦白
[20:12] when Nora announced her feelings for Dennis. 她对丹尼斯的感情时 你发了火
[20:16] Me and every other straight guy there. 我和那里的直男都很生气
[20:19] But you were the only one who stormed out of the theater. 但只有你一人冲出了剧院
[20:21] I didn’t storm out of the theater 我冲出剧院不是
[20:22] because of my little crush on Nora. 因为我对诺拉的感情
[20:25] Why, then? 那是为什么
[20:26] These little dramas within the drama 这些剧院里的小戏码
[20:29] always end up hurting the show. 总是会搅和了剧目
[20:30] These actors are given a chance to perform onstage, 这些演员有机会在台上表演
[20:34] realize a dream, 实现梦想
[20:35] and they risk it all for these fleeting emotions. 他们却为这些转瞬即逝的感情而冒险毁掉一切
[20:40] But sounds like you were suffering some 但听起来你也产生了
[20:42] fleeting emotions yourself. 转瞬即逝的感情
[20:43] Nothing I’d let interfere with the performance. 但我不会为此干扰演出
[20:45] So you’re pretty dedicated. 这么说你很投入喽
[20:48] The theater’s my life. I love it. 戏剧是我的生活 我热爱戏剧
[20:52] But I know exactly what can happen 但我非常清楚
[20:55] when emotions start to boil over. 情感升温的后果
[20:59] *Lady peaceful* *平静女神*
[21:01] *Lady happy* *快乐女神*
[21:04] *That’s what I long to be…* *我一直渴望你们的垂青*
[21:10] *All the odds are* *而幸运之神*
[21:12] *They’re in my favor* *站在我这边*
[21:15] *Something’s bound to begin* *有事就要发生*
[21:22] *It’s gotta happen* *一定会发生的*
[21:26] *Happen sometime* *总会发生*
[21:30] *Maybe this time* *或许这次*
[21:34] *I’ll win* *我会赢*
[21:45] Good. 真棒
[21:47] All right! 太棒了
[21:49] Great sound check. 校音真棒
[21:53] Now, before we take our break, I have an important announcement. 我们休息之前 我要宣布一件重要的事
[21:57] Many of you have heard of Barry Turk, my agent in New York. 你们很多人都知道我纽约的经纪人 巴里·特科
[22:02] – Doesn’t he represent Deniro? – That’s right. -他不是德尼罗的经纪人吗 -对
[22:04] And, drumroll, please. 鼓声请响起
[22:07] He’s going to come and see the show next week on opening night! 下周首演之夜 他会来看我们表演
[22:12] And he’s told me that if he sees good talent, 他说如果他看到有才华的演员
[22:16] he might sign someone up. 说不定会签下那人
[22:20] It’ll be you the agent signs, Nora. 经纪人肯定会签你 诺拉
[22:22] You’ve got that star quality. 你很有明星特质
[22:24] No, it’ll be you. 不 肯定是你
[22:27] You’re the talented one, you’re just so real up there. 你才真的有才华 你在台上演得活灵活现
[22:31] Maybe it’ll be both of us. 或许我们都能签约
[22:36] – Oh, hi, Gloria. – Hey, Lyle. -格洛瑞娅 你好啊 -你好 莱尔
[22:39] Made some brownies for the gang. You’ve all been working so hard. 我给大家做了些布朗尼 你们一直那么辛苦
[22:42] That’s nice of you, thanks. 太谢谢你了
[22:45] Dennis, I can’t imagine life after the play. 丹尼斯 我真无法想象演出结束后要怎么办
[22:50] Without you. 没有你要怎么办
[22:53] We’re an amazing team, you know that? 我们真是好搭档
[22:56] Yeah, I do. 是啊
[22:59] Being here with you is the only time I’m really happy these days. 这些日子 只有在这儿跟你一起才觉得快乐
[23:11] I should’ve turned off the speakers 她一走进隔间
[23:13] as soon as she walked into that booth. 我就该关掉扬声器的
[23:15] But part of me hoped it would explode. 但其实我也有点希望事情会爆发
[23:19] And I’d be the one end up with Nora. 我就会跟诺拉在一起了
[23:22] Gloria made it sound like everything with Dennis was solid. 听格洛瑞娅说 她跟丹尼斯的感情很好
[23:25] No way. 绝对不是
[23:26] That woman was furious. I thought she’d kill him then and there. 那个女人都气疯了 我以为她会当场就杀了他呢
[23:29] – Did you see her again? – Yeah. -你后来还见过她吗 -嗯
[23:33] Uh, backstage, opening night. 首演之夜 在后台
[23:36] She was upset and looking for Dennis. 她很生气 到处找丹尼斯
[23:49] *Isn’t that long a stay* *多么长的一段时光*
[23:53] *Life is a Cabaret* *生活就如卡巴莱歌舞*
[23:59] What is your problem with musicals? 你怎么就对音乐剧那么反感
[24:07] When was your wedding going to be, Gloria? 婚礼定在哪天 格洛瑞娅
[24:10] We hadn’t decided. 我们没定下来呢
[24:11] Most of my girlfriends pick a place 我大部分女友一知道男友要求婚
[24:14] soon as they know they’re getting hitched. 就立马选好了地方
[24:15] Unless there’s trouble, 除非你们有麻烦了
[24:16] like their fiance’s in love with someone else. 比如未婚夫移情别恋
[24:20] Gloria, we know you were upset 格洛瑞娅 我们知道你很难过
[24:22] and that you went backstage before the show. 演出开始前还去了后台
[24:25] I never even found him. 但我都没找到他
[24:27] Saw that Nora first and left. 先看到了那个诺拉 就走了
[24:29] Ask any of my family. They were all there for the big show. 去问我的家人吧 他们都去看演出了
[24:32] We can’t help if you don’t 如果你不如实告诉我们
[24:33] tell us the truth about your relationship. 你们的关系到底怎么样 我们帮不了你
[24:36] I loved Dennis. 我爱过丹尼斯
[24:38] But once those rehearsals started, 但彩排开始之后
[24:40] I faded into the background to him. 我就被他忘在脑后了
[24:43] Well, why didn’t you tell us, Gloria? 你为什么不告诉我们呢 格洛瑞娅
[24:44] I didn’t tell anybody. 我谁都没告诉
[24:46] We were engaged for five years 我们订婚五年
[24:49] while everyone here called me a fool 大家都说我太傻了
[24:51] and I kept waiting for him to commit. 我一直等着他安下心来
[24:54] How could I admit to anyone that it never would have happened? 我怎么能承认他永远不会安心跟我在一起了
[25:02] *How the world can change* *世界就此改变*
[25:05] *It can change like that* *就这样改变了*
[25:08] *Due to one little word* *就因为一个词而改变*
[25:14] All I could think about the whole shift was the opening tonight. 我开车时满脑子想的都是晚上的首演
[25:18] Almost ran a couple of curbs. 差点压到马路牙子上
[25:23] I have a meeting with the director today so I should leave soon. 我待会儿要去见导演 所以我得走了
[25:26] Is your girlfriend gonna be there? 你女朋友也会去吗
[25:27] What? 什么
[25:30] I heard you the other night with that actress. 我听见你那天跟那个女演员说的话了
[25:32] I know something’s going on. 我知道你们有事
[25:34] Nothing happened between me and Nora, I swear! 我和诺拉之间什么都没有 我发誓
[25:36] But you want it to, don’t you? 但你想有事 不是吗
[25:42] I love you, Gloria, I really do. 我爱你 格洛瑞娅 真的
[25:46] But I’m just a little confused right now. 我现在只是觉得有点糊涂
[25:47] Obviously. 这还用说
[25:49] I don’t want to hurt you, 我并不想伤害你
[25:51] but I need some time to think about all this stuff. 但我需要时间想想清楚
[25:56] Remember when I first got this job? 还记得我最初得到这份工作的时候吗
[25:59] I was gonna save money and travel, maybe. Go to Australia. 我本打算攒钱去 比如澳大利亚
[26:03] Of course I remember. 我当然记得
[26:04] But I never did. I never did anything except drive a cab. 但我没能去 我一直都只是开出租车
[26:07] We can travel, if that’s what you want. 如果你想 我们可以去旅行
[26:09] No, I’m just saying… 不 我只是想说…
[26:14] I haven’t made much of myself, 我一直没什么成就
[26:17] and this meeting with the director, 而这次跟导演见面
[26:19] I know it’s supposed to be a secret, 虽然我不该说出来
[26:21] but I really think 但我真的觉得
[26:21] that it could make my future a whole lot brighter. 这能让我的前景光明得多
[26:24] Brighter. 光明
[26:26] I don’t understand, Denny. 我不明白 丹尼
[26:28] I thought we had a really good life together. 我以为我们在一起很幸福呢
[26:30] Were things really so dark before? 你之前一直觉得很阴暗吗
[26:33] I just… 我只是…
[26:35] I know I’ve been a disappointment. 我知道我一直很令人失望
[26:39] I just don’t want to be that anymore. 我只是不想再那样了
[26:41] You were never a disappointment to me. 我从来没觉得你令我失望
[26:57] I guess you never really know anyone all the way. 看来人从来不能真正了解另一个人
[27:00] What was the secret meeting with the director, day of the show? 演出当天跟导演的秘密见面是怎么回事
[27:03] All Dennis said was that 丹尼斯只说
[27:05] it was with Rafe’s bigwig agent and Nora. 是跟雷夫的大经纪人和诺拉一起见面
[27:09] So I got angry again. 所以我又生起气了
[27:12] That was the last time we spoke. 那是我们最后一次说话
[27:19] So what was this meeting with Dennis before the show? 你演出前跟丹尼斯见面是怎么回事
[27:20] Since you left that out before, maybe you can fill us in now. 这件事你上次没说 或许现在可以跟我们讲讲
[27:24] I didn’t think it was important. 我当时没觉得这有什么要紧
[27:26] It was simply so Dennis could meet my agent, Barry Turk. 我只是想让丹尼斯见见我的经纪人 巴里·特科
[27:31] Our problem is, we called Barry Turk. 问题是 我们找过巴里·特科
[27:34] Got his client list. 拿到了他的客户名单
[27:38] You’re not on it. 上面没有你
[27:42] I was once. 以前有的
[27:45] But Barry hadn’t returned my phone call in six years. 但巴里有六年没接过我的电话了
[27:49] So you lied to Dennis and Nora. 那么说你对丹尼斯和诺拉撒谎了
[27:51] Not exactly. 也不是
[27:52] I mean, I’d left another damn message for his assistant. 我又给他的助手留了个信
[27:56] – I was really hoping he’d show. – Well, he didn’t. -我真的希望他会来 -但他没有
[28:00] I couldn’t tell my actors that I’d slipped to the “B” list. 我不能告诉我的演员我变成二线导演了
[28:03] I needed to build myself up in their eyes. 我得在他们面前树立威信
[28:06] – For your own ego? – Absolutely not! -为了你的自负吗 -绝对不是
[28:12] Maybe you’re right. 或许你说得对
[28:14] Maybe it was for my own ego. 或许就是为了我的自负
[28:17] Whatever it was, 不管怎么样
[28:18] I’m afraid it may have cost Dennis dearly. 恐怕我的行为让丹尼斯付出了很大代价
[28:25] Barry Turk got stuck in New York. 巴里·特科滞留在纽约了
[28:28] Missed the train. But he’ll jump a later one. 没能赶上火车 他会上下一班车
[28:30] So he’ll make the show tonight, 那他今晚还能去看演出吧
[28:32] be able to see me and Dennis perform. 能看到我和丹尼斯表演
[28:34] – Of course. – Are you sure? -当然 -你确定吗
[28:38] Look, what’s important for you two to keep in mind 你们两个必须要记住的是
[28:41] is that tonight’s performance could decide someone’s future. 今晚的表演 会决定某个人的未来
[28:46] – God, I’m nervous. – You should be. -天呐 我好紧张 -你应该紧张
[28:49] The truth is, I have a lot of say 实话实说 我对巴里决定
[28:51] over who Barry chooses to represent. 跟谁签约是有很大话语权的
[28:53] He must really respect your opinion. 他肯定很尊重你的意见
[28:55] He does. 的确
[28:57] And he likes to keep a short client list. 而且他不想代理太多人
[29:00] Only one new client a year. 每年只签约一个新人
[29:05] – One client? – That’s right. -一个 -没错
[29:09] Well, it should definitely be you, Nora. 绝对应该是你 诺拉
[29:12] You’re truly gifted. 你真的很有天赋
[29:15] You’re right, Dennis. 你说得对 丹尼斯
[29:16] Rafe, Dennis is 35. I’m just 25. 雷夫 丹尼斯35了 我才25
[29:20] I’m the one with a real chance to make it in the business. 我才真正有机会在这个圈子里混出头
[29:23] I’m the real talent here. 我才是真的有才华的人
[29:24] You know I would work the hardest for it. 你知道我非常努力
[29:26] I am committed to going all the way no matter what it takes. 我愿付出任何代价 一直走到底
[29:30] What was I thinking? I… 我怎么想的啊 我…
[29:34] I almost ruined my life because of you! 我差点为了你毁了我的生活
[29:47] I thought a little healthy competition would be good for them. 我以为营造点健康的竞争环境对他们有好处
[29:50] I didn’t think Nora would be so consumed by it all. 没想到诺拉会那么着迷
[29:54] Consumed enough you think she’d kill him? 以至于会想杀了丹尼斯吗
[29:57] Make sure she got the agent? 确保她能签约
[29:58] She made it quite clear she was going to be a star. 她明确表示 自己要做明星
[30:03] No matter what it took. 愿付出任何代价
[30:11] So Nora wanted the spotlight. 诺拉渴望受人瞩目
[30:13] The question is, was she desperate enough to kill for it? 问题是 她会为此杀人吗
[30:15] We’ve been going through the play mementos Rafe gave us. 我们在看雷夫给我们的演出纪念品
[30:17] He told us Dennis rushed to a copy place before the show, 他说丹尼斯在演出前急匆匆地去了一家复印店
[30:20] – and we found out why. – Cabaret program. -我们知道为什么了 -《歌厅》的节目大纲
[30:23] A manager there told us they were about to run it off 经理说他们正要开印
[30:25] and Dennis stopped them. 丹尼斯阻止了他们
[30:26] – Wanted to change his notes. – Notes? -想改掉自己的附言 -附言
[30:29] Each actor has a place 每个演员都能
[30:30] where they can write personal stuff to their family and friends. 为朋友或家人写一段私人的寄语
[30:32] “Gloria, I’m sorry if I lost my way in the dark. “格洛瑞娅 很抱歉我在黑暗中迷失了方向
[30:37] You are the only star that can make my future brighter. 你是唯一能点亮我未来的明星
[30:39] Let’s set a date.” 我们定日子吧”
[30:40] Since the show never went on, 而演出没能进行
[30:42] Gloria never saw the program 格洛瑞娅也没拿到大纲
[30:44] – or knew Dennis had come around. – Clinton. -也不知道丹尼斯回心转意了 -克林顿
[30:50] I, uh, I got something I think you people need to hear. 我有些东西你们应该听听
[30:54] Go ahead. 放吧
[30:55] I didn’t say anything before because I… 我之前之所以没说
[30:58] I knew you’d believe her over me. 是因为我知道你们会信她不信我
[31:00] But now I got proof. 但现在我有证据了
[31:03] Clint, this is Nora. 克林顿 我是诺拉
[31:05] I know the police have been talking to you, 我知道警方找你谈话了
[31:08] and if you tell them what I did that night, 如果你告诉他们我那晚干了什么
[31:10] you will be very, very sorry. 你会非常后悔的
[31:15] See? Always bet on the dame. 瞧见没 赌女人准没错
[31:30] Your friend Clinton’s in the next room. 你朋友克林顿就在隔壁
[31:33] – He played us your message. – Oh, god. -他给我们放了留言 -天呐
[31:36] Yeah. You need to tell me what happened, Nora. 是啊 你得告诉我们是怎么回事 诺拉
[31:40] I’m such an idiot. Why am I such an idiot? 我真是个傻瓜 我怎么这么傻呢
[31:43] Don’t know. But you better start explaining. 不知道 但你得解释了
[31:48] I didn’t want Clinton to say anything 我不想让克林顿说出去
[31:50] because my career is really about to take off. 是因为我的事业真的要有起色了
[31:54] And getting convicted of murder might get in the way? 而被控谋杀会成为你的事业绊脚石吗
[31:56] I did not kill Dennis. I’m innocent! 我没杀丹尼斯 我是无辜的
[31:58] Hey, this ain’t a performance, Nora. 这可不是表演 诺拉
[32:00] This is real life, and you’re in real trouble. 这是现实生活 你真的有麻烦了
[32:07] Okay. 好吧
[32:09] Okay. 好吧
[32:10] I was young and insecure, 我当时年轻 没安全感
[32:15] and I let my emotions get the best of me. 我一时冲动 做了傻事
[32:31] *I met this truly remarkable girl* *在这座不可思议的城市里*
[32:38] *In this really incredible town* *遇见了一个了不起的姑娘*
[32:41] *And she skillfully managed to talk her way into my room* *她油嘴滑舌 让我把她放进了屋*
[32:45] Oh, Cliff! 克里夫
[32:46] *I’ve got a terrible feeling I’ve said a dumb thing* *我怕我是说了傻话*
[32:51] *Besides I’ve only got one narrow bed* *而且我只有一张窄窄的床*
[32:54] *We’ll think of something* *我们会想办法的*
[32:59] You can’t be mad at me forever, Dennis. 你不能一直生我的气 丹尼斯
[33:01] I’m just committed, totally. 我只是一心投在演戏上
[33:05] That’s why I’ll bet you’ll be a star. 所以我相信你一定能当上明星
[33:09] I’ll be driving my cab. 而我会继续开出租车
[33:12] This was fun. 这一切真有趣
[33:14] But I don’t think I like shutting off my memory, 但我想我不喜欢关闭我的记忆
[33:16] living in the now. 活在这一刻里
[33:18] You forget too much. 会忘记太多事
[33:20] Hey, they’re looking for you guys in costumes. 服装部那边在找你们
[33:23] I’m gonna get ready. 我得去做准备了
[33:28] Man, I’m kind of nervous. 我可真紧张啊
[33:34] I don’t blame you. 这也难怪
[33:37] Rafe told me 雷夫告诉我
[33:39] Barry Turk wants to walk out of here with some new clients. 巴里·特科可能会跟谁签约
[33:42] Cool. 好啊
[33:44] – I think you are so talented. – Thank you. -我觉得你很有才华 -谢谢
[33:47] But I’m afraid Dennis has a better shot. He’s just… 但恐怕丹尼斯的希望更大 他…
[33:52] more commercial, you know? 更有商业气息
[33:57] Well, we’ll see, I guess. 那就走着瞧了
[33:59] But why take that chance? 何必冒险呢
[34:03] If we mess Dennis up, 如果我们惹得丹尼斯心烦
[34:05] the agent can focus on you and me instead. 经纪人就会把注意力放在我们身上了
[34:07] What do you mean, mess him up? 什么叫惹他心烦
[34:09] Look, I know about your background, okay? 我知道你的背景
[34:11] The jail time, the gangs. It’s all cool with me. 蹲监狱 混帮派 我不介意的
[34:14] If you put on a ski mask, 如果你戴一个滑雪面具
[34:16] which they have in the costume room, by the way, 服装室里就有
[34:18] and wait outside until Dennis goes for his cigarette break… 去外面等着丹尼斯出来抽烟
[34:20] A ski mask? 滑雪面具
[34:21] Just listen, okay? 听我说啊
[34:23] You could pretend to be a robber, 你可以装成是劫匪
[34:25] take his wallet, scare the hell out of him. 抢走他的钱包 吓得他半死
[34:27] You could use the director’s gun! 你可以用导演的枪
[34:29] I saw that he keeps it in his office drawer. 我看见他把枪放在办公室的抽屉里
[34:31] You want me to shoot Dennis? 你要我开枪打丹尼斯
[34:32] Of course not. 当然不是了
[34:34] I just want you to rattle him up so he’s a wreck onstage. 我只想让你吓唬他 这样他会在台上演砸
[34:37] Then you and I can shine, 这样你我就能大放异彩了
[34:40] blow that Barry Turk away. 震住那个巴里·特科
[34:43] You are out of your mind. 你真是疯了
[34:44] Nobody gets hurt, and we’ll go to the next level. 没人会受伤 而我们又能更上一层楼
[34:47] What’s crazy about that? 这有什么疯狂的
[34:49] You know… 知道吗
[34:51] a couple of months ago, 几个月前
[34:54] I would have done it. You know that? 我会这么做的 知道吗
[34:57] Because I would have believed that that was all I was good for. 因为我会觉得我就这点本事
[35:01] But not anymore. 但现在不是了
[35:03] And if I ever get an agent, 如果我能跟人签约
[35:07] it’s gonna be because I put on one hell of show. 也会是因为我呈现了一场精彩的表演
[35:16] After what Clinton said, I realized I was acting like a lunatic. 听了他的话 我才意识到自己有多疯狂
[35:19] Your plan is exactly how it went down. 你的计划一点不差地发生了
[35:22] – It’s a heck of a coincidence. – I know. -这也太巧了吧 -我知道
[35:25] Why do you think I didn’t want Clinton to talk? 所以我才不想让克林顿说出去
[35:27] I knew how guilty it made me look. 我知道这会对我很不利
[35:29] But I swear on my life, 但我发誓
[35:33] I did not hurt Dennis. 我没伤害丹尼斯
[35:35] One of them must have done it. It’s too detailed a plan. 肯定是他们中一人干的 计划得这么详细
[35:39] Unless someone overheard it. 除非被人偷听到了
[35:45] I’m glad to help, 我很乐意帮忙
[35:46] but I’m pretty sure I told you guys everything I know already. 但我知道的都告诉你们了
[35:49] I don’t think so, Lyle. 不是吧 莱尔
[35:52] No? 不吗
[35:54] No. 不
[35:56] We know you were in that booth for sound check, 我们知道你在隔间里做校音
[35:58] that you could hear everything onstage. 可以听到台上的一切
[36:00] You heard Nora’s plan the night of the show, 演出当晚 你听到了诺拉的计划
[36:02] and you went through with it, didn’t you? 而你去实施了 不是吗
[36:04] Her plan? I have no idea what you’re talking about. 什么计划 我不知道你们在说什么
[36:06] The actors are given a chance to “Get onstage, realize a dream.” 这些演员有机会”在台上表演 实现梦想”
[36:11] Your words. 你自己说的
[36:12] That your dream, Lyle? To be onstage? 那是你的梦想吗 莱尔 上台表演
[36:14] Come on. I love playing music. 得了吧 我热爱演奏
[36:17] But the music isn’t what people clap for 但演出结束后
[36:19] at the end of the show, is it? 人们不是在为音乐鼓掌
[36:20] That’s because they’re morons. 那是因为他们都是白痴
[36:23] Now, I think you’re a lot like Dennis, 我觉得你很像丹尼斯
[36:25] watching life pass you by, dreaming of a spotlight. 看着生命逝去 渴望受人瞩目
[36:29] But Dennis was brave. 但丹尼斯很勇敢
[36:30] He got up his nerve, went out there and auditioned. 他鼓起了勇气 去试唱了
[36:33] – You were too scared. – That why you killed him? -而你却不敢 -所以你才杀了他吗
[36:35] Or did you kill him just because you knew he was better than you? 或许你杀他是因为你知道自己不如他
[36:37] Better than me? I don’t think so. 不如他 我看未必
[36:39] Oh, pretty easy to sit on the sidelines, judging. 在一旁观看 评价是很容易的
[36:41] But you know what? 但是你知道吗
[36:42] I don’t think you could’ve hacked it under those bright lights. 我看你在镁光灯下根本演不好
[36:44] You’re wrong! 你错了
[36:47] If I’d gotten onstage that night 如果那晚我上了台
[36:48] with Barry Turk in the front row, 巴里·特科坐在前排看我表演
[36:50] everyone would’ve been blown away! 所有人都会赞叹不已的
[36:52] – But you were never gonna get onstage. – Wrong again! -但你永远都登不了台 -又错了
[36:55] With Dennis gone, 丹尼斯一走
[36:56] I was the only one who could go on in his place. 只有我能顶替他上台
[36:57] I knew every word of that show! 我对剧本滚瓜烂熟
[37:00] You killed him and thought the curtain would still go up? 你杀了他 还以为剧目会照常上演吗
[37:02] I was just gonna hit him in the leg, send him to the hospital. 我本想打他的腿 让他上医院
[37:04] It isn’t fair they canceled the show! 他们取消演出太不公平了
[37:09] Whatever happened to “The show must go on”? 不是说”演出必须继续”吗
[37:14] I knew every word. 我背得滚瓜烂熟
[37:16] Every word. 一字不差
[37:19] You don’t believe me? 你们不信吗
[37:31] There was a Cabaret 有一家歌厅
[37:35] and there was a master-of-ceremonies 和一位主持人
[37:39] and there was a city called Berlin 有一座城市叫柏林
[37:41] in a country called Germany. 那是在一个叫德国的国家
[37:45] It was the end of the world. 那是世界的尽头
[37:49] And I was dancing with Sally Bowles 而我跟萨莉·鲍尔斯翩翩起舞
[37:55] and we were both fast asleep. 我们都睡着了
[37:59] *The sun on the meadow is summery warm* *草地上的艳阳 夏天般温暖*
[38:06] *The stag in the forest runs free* *树林里的牡鹿 自由地奔跑*
[38:12] *But gather together to greet the storm* *大家聚集起来 迎接暴风雨*
[38:19] *Tomorrow belongs to me* *明天属于我*
[38:29] Give me all your money. 把钱给我
[38:35] Lyle, that’s the worst fake voice I ever heard. 莱尔 这是我听过的最差劲的假声音了
[38:39] What are you up to? 你这是干什么啊
[38:42] You think I’m a joke, huh? 你觉得我很好笑吗
[38:46] You think you’re better than me, huh? 你觉得自己比我强吗
[38:49] Let’s go inside, okay? It’s almost time. 我们进去吧 快到时间了
[38:51] No, my time! Not yours. 不 是我的时刻 不是你的
[38:55] You’ve had enough. 你风光够了
[38:57] Look, all I want to do is put on a good show 听我说 我只想好好表演
[38:59] and go home to my fiancee. 然后回家 到我未婚妻身边
[39:01] This is my home! 这里就是我的家
[39:03] It’s all I have! 这是我的一切
[39:04] And this! 而这
[39:07] is going to be my show. 将会成为我的表演
[39:10] For once, I’m gonna be the one that gets to shine! 这一次 我要大放异彩
[39:16] Lyle! 莱尔
[39:45] 歌曲:”Maybe This Time” 选自:”Cabaret”
铁证悬案

Post navigation

Previous Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 铁证悬案(Cold Case)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme