时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:00] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来 |
[01:01] | Medellin, Colombia. | 哥伦比亚 麦德林 |
[01:05] | Why are you here? | 为什么来美国 |
[01:06] | Visiting my boyfriend. | 看我男友 |
[01:11] | Third time in the last year. | 去年来了三次啊 |
[01:13] | He misses me. | 他很想我 |
[01:16] | Is this all your luggage? | 你就这么多行李吗 |
[01:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:21] | Are you carrying any drugs? | 你携毒了吗 |
[01:23] | No. | 没有 |
[01:29] | Welcome to the United states. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[01:51] | – Hola, carino. – Hola. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -你好 |
[02:02] | You look good. | 你真好看 |
[02:04] | Mentiroso. No, I don’t. | 骗人 才没有呢 |
[02:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:09] | Let’s hit the road. | 我们上路吧 |
[02:51] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[02:54] | Narcotics said it’s about a cold job? | 缉毒组说这是为了一桩悬案 |
[02:55] | Drug mule killed in ’98, Ana Castilla. | 98年被杀的毒贩 安娜·卡斯迪拉 |
[02:58] | Number one suspect was her handler, Ramiro. | 头号嫌犯是控制她的毒枭 拉米罗 |
[03:00] | – The guy inside. – Disappeared for eight years. | -就是里面的人 -消失8年了 |
[03:02] | Came back to Philly for his brother’s wedding. | 回费城来参加他弟弟的婚礼 |
[03:04] | Lil, you remember Manny Fernandez, | 你还记得曼尼·费南德兹吧 |
[03:06] | – my old boss at west. – Sure. Hi. | -我在西部分局时的上司 -当然 你好 |
[03:08] | Me and Manny worked the Cortez drug bust together. | 我和曼尼合作了针对科泰兹团伙的缉毒行动 |
[03:11] | Ramiro was Cortez’s point man. | 拉米罗是科泰兹团伙的主力 |
[03:13] | Nailing Cortez was the biggest takedown of the ’90s. | 科泰兹团伙是90年代绊倒的最大团伙 |
[03:15] | Your undercover job. | 你当时是卧底 |
[03:19] | I didn’t know you worked undercover. | 我都不知道你干过卧底 |
[03:21] | Just the one job. Ramiro’s lackey. | 就那一次 给拉米罗跑腿 |
[03:24] | So you knew the victim? | 你认识被害人吗 |
[03:26] | Ana. Yeah. | 安娜 是的 |
[03:44] | Alvaro? | 阿瓦罗 |
[03:47] | Detective Valens. | 我是瓦伦斯探员 |
[03:48] | You’re a cop? | 你是个警察 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I’ve been waiting a long time to see you again. | 是啊 我等这一天等了很久 |
[03:52] | Son of a bitch. I trusted you! | 你个混蛋 我信任你 |
[03:53] | Ah, don’t break my heart here, Ramiro. | 别惹我伤心啊 拉米罗 |
[03:55] | You moved the drugs the same as I did. | 你跟我一样参与贩毒了 |
[03:57] | Ain’t gonna be me rotting in a prison cell though, is it? | 但我却不会把牢底坐穿 是不是 |
[03:59] | What’d you do to Ana Castilla? | 你对安娜·卡斯迪拉做了什么 |
[04:00] | – I didn’t do nothing to her. – Right. | -我没对她做什么 -是吗 |
[04:03] | Who cares about a dumb bitch mule? | 谁在乎一个运毒的傻贱人 |
[04:07] | – Let’s go, pal. – I did. | -放开我 -我在乎 |
[04:48] | Undercover, huh? | 你还干过卧底 |
[04:49] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:51] | Seems like something that would’ve come up. | 这种事居然没听你提过 |
[04:54] | Also went to soccer camp as a kid. I ever mention that? | 我小时候还参加过足球夏令营 这我提过吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah, but the Cortez bust, that was huge. | 但是科泰兹的案子 是桩大案 |
[05:01] | Would think you’d still be bragging about it. | 按理说你应该到现在还吹个不停呢 |
[05:04] | What’d you do for Ramiro? | 你在拉米罗手下干什么 |
[05:05] | I was a driver. Supposed to find out the chain of command. | 我是司机 任务是查明团伙人员结构 |
[05:10] | Ana Castilla. 22. Found stabbed | 安娜·卡斯迪拉 22岁 被刺死 |
[05:13] | and gutted outside of st. Abigail’s church. | 开膛破肚 就死在圣阿比盖尔教堂外 |
[05:15] | Died from a pellet bursting? | 是因为毒包破了吗 |
[05:17] | They cut her open to get the drugs? | 他们把她切开取走毒品 |
[05:18] | That was the theory. | 当时是这么认为的 |
[05:19] | Ramiro was her boss, and the number one suspect. | 拉米罗是她的老板 也是头号嫌犯 |
[05:22] | Job went cold when he skipped town. | 他跑路后 这案子就搁置了 |
[05:25] | But now he’s back, and on our turf. | 但现在他回来了 案子也归我们管 |
[05:28] | And you knew Ana? | 你认识安娜吗 |
[05:29] | I picked up the girls at the airport, brought them to Ramiro. | 我去机场接运毒的女孩 带她们去找拉米罗 |
[05:32] | You get Ana all three of her trips? | 安娜三次运毒都是你去接吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, we talked. Connected, I guess. | 对 我们谈话 有几分交情吧 |
[05:36] | – This was gonna be her last run. – Oh, yeah? | -她本来不打算再做了 -是吗 |
[05:39] | She was 24 hours away from getting out, | 她第二天就打算脱离这一切 |
[05:42] | going home to Colombia. | 回家去哥伦比亚 |
[05:43] | You see her the day she died? | 她死的那天你见过她吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:56] | You never brought flowers before. | 你以前从没给我买过花 |
[05:58] | Well, there was a lady selling them outside. | 机场外刚好有个女人在卖花 |
[06:01] | Never kissed me before either. | 你以前也没吻过我 |
[06:05] | Just making it look good. | 只是想装得像一些 |
[06:14] | You must be fighting with your real girlfriend. | 你肯定在跟你真正的女友吵架吧 |
[06:19] | – What makes you say that? – I’m right, yeah? | -你为什么那么说 -我说对了吧 |
[06:27] | Yeah, she wants a wedding date. | 是啊 她想定下婚期 |
[06:30] | And I don’t know what the rush is. | 我觉得没必要这么着急 |
[06:32] | You should be happy you have someone, Alvaro. | 你有爱人应该感到庆幸 阿瓦罗 |
[06:36] | I just don’t see doing that till I want kids. | 我只是觉得等想要孩子了再结婚也不迟 |
[06:39] | When’s that? | 什么时候呢 |
[06:41] | 40, maybe. | 或许40吧 |
[06:43] | You’re like my sister Sofia. | 你就跟我妹妹索菲娅似的 |
[06:45] | We call her la princesa because she wants everything. | 我说她是个小公主 因为她什么都想要 |
[06:48] | Asi? | 那怎么了 |
[06:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:58] | It’s what I want. | 我想要的 |
[07:01] | Get a job for a big company in Bogota. | 在波哥大一家大公司找份工作 |
[07:04] | Work by a window with a nice view, | 在一扇有风景的窗前工作 |
[07:07] | flowers on my desk. | 桌上摆着鲜花 |
[07:10] | Bet you could make that happen. | 你肯定能美梦成真 |
[07:14] | So you gonna stop this work? | 那么 你要退出吗 |
[07:17] | I’m telling Ramiro tonight. | 我今晚就跟拉米罗说 |
[07:20] | You know he won’t let you go easy. | 你知道他不会轻易放过你的 |
[07:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:35] | Dropped her at the motel, | 我把她送到了旅馆 |
[07:36] | where they collect the goods from the girls. | 他们在那儿取走运毒女孩身上的货 |
[07:39] | Next morning, her body’s found. | 第二天 就发现了她的尸体 |
[07:42] | You look into it at all? | 你当时查过吗 |
[07:43] | Couldn’t. I was still on the job. | 没法查 我们的行动没结束呢 |
[07:45] | Maybe Ana didn’t die from a pellet bursting. | 或许安娜的死不是因为毒包破裂 |
[07:47] | Maybe Ramiro killed her because she wanted out. | 或许拉米罗因为她想退出而杀了她 |
[07:50] | Then why cut her open? | 那何必开膛破肚 |
[07:51] | A warning to his other girls, | 或许是杀鸡儆猴 |
[07:53] | keep them in their place? | 让其他女孩安分守己 |
[07:55] | Narcotics just handed Ramiro over to west. | 缉毒组把拉米罗交给西部分局了 |
[07:57] | – You can have a go at him. – Yeah? Good. | -你可以去审审他 -是吗 太好了 |
[08:15] | That suit looks like a Halloween costume on you. | 你穿那西装像是万圣节的装扮 |
[08:18] | Trick or treat, huh, Alvaro? | 不给糖就捣蛋 阿瓦罗 |
[08:20] | Forgot how funny you were. And how stupid. | 都忘了你有多风趣 多傻了 |
[08:24] | Weddings and funerals | 婚礼和葬礼 |
[08:25] | always bring back the dummies who are supposed to stay lost. | 该躲起来的傻瓜总为这两件事跑回来 |
[08:28] | I figured eight years later | 我以为都8年了 |
[08:29] | you wouldn’t still have your nose to the ground. | 你不会还盯得那么紧 |
[08:31] | But I guess you had it bad for her, eh, Alvaro? | 但她让你无法忘怀 是不是 阿瓦罗 |
[08:34] | Don’t call me that. | 别那么喊我 |
[08:36] | Hermano, I saw how you watched her. | 兄弟 我看到你看她的眼神了 |
[08:39] | Were you doing her the whole time? Huh? Alvaro? | 你一直都在干她 是不是 阿瓦罗 |
[08:45] | Did you hear me or not? | 你听到没有 |
[08:47] | Why’d you cut up Ana? | 你为什么给安娜开膛 |
[08:48] | She O.D. from the drugs inside her? | 她体内的毒包破裂 摄入毒品过量了吗 |
[08:49] | We got all 70 cookies, no problem. | 我们拿回了70包毒品 完全没问题 |
[08:52] | So why’s she gutted like a fish? | 那她为什么还被开膛了 |
[08:53] | Someone sliced her, make it look like me. | 有人剖开了她 弄成是我干的 |
[08:56] | But I never touched her. | 但我没碰过她 |
[08:57] | Ana wanted out. She told you that, didn’t she? | 安娜想抽身离开 她跟你说了吧 |
[09:00] | Por favor, they all talk big. So what? | 得了吧 他们各个能吹牛 又能怎样 |
[09:02] | But this girl, good English, gutsy. | 但这个女孩英语好 有胆魄 |
[09:06] | She was one of your best. | 她是你最好的毒贩 |
[09:08] | No way you were letting her go. | 你肯定不愿让她走 |
[09:10] | What happened, Ramiro? | 到底怎么回事 拉米罗 |
[09:12] | She lost her mind. | 她疯了 |
[09:15] | That’s what. | 就是这么回事 |
[09:25] | Tranquila. | 镇定点 |
[09:27] | You’ll be okay when they’re all out. | 等都拿出来 你就没事了 |
[09:29] | You felt like this, too? | 你也有这种感觉吗 |
[09:31] | For a little while. | 有段时间是的 |
[09:33] | – But I’m fine now, see? – See | -但我现在不是没事了 -是啊 |
[09:38] | – I did this for my son. – Yeah? | -我这是为了我儿子 -是吗 |
[09:40] | To get him out of jail. | 为了让他出狱 |
[09:42] | His wife gave up on him. He’s a good boy. | 他妻子放弃了他 他是个好孩子 |
[09:45] | He just needs another chance. | 他只是需要个新机会 |
[09:48] | Ana. You travel again in two months. | 安娜 你过两个月再去一次 |
[10:04] | No, Ramiro. | 不 拉米罗 |
[10:06] | This is my last run. | 这是我最后一次了 |
[10:10] | Oh, you decide now? | 怎么 你说了算吗 |
[10:12] | I have the money to help my sister. | 我有足够的钱帮我妹妹了 |
[10:14] | But you haven’t even been paid yet. | 但你还没拿到钱呢 |
[10:16] | Yeah, I gave you all 70 cookies. | 我给了你70个毒包 |
[10:17] | But you haven’t been paid yet. | 但你还没拿到钱呢 |
[10:22] | You don’t need me. You have lots of girls. | 你不需要我了 你有其他的女孩 |
[10:24] | But not everyone can bluff like you. | 但不是每个人都像你这么能唬人 |
[10:28] | Those big innocent eyes, huh? | 这么漂亮无邪的大眼睛 |
[10:31] | – People believe your crap. – I want out. | -谁都会相信你的谎言 -我不想干了 |
[10:34] | What matters is what I want! You understand? | 我想怎么样才是重要的 你懂吗 |
[10:37] | And I want to keep the money from this trip, | 这一趟的钱我不想给了 |
[10:39] | you’ll get it next time. | 下次再一起给你 |
[10:40] | You can’t keep me here. | 你不能强留着我 |
[10:45] | Where will you go without this? | 你没这个能去哪里 |
[10:55] | Come get it. | 过来拿啊 |
[11:04] | I came out in a few minutes. She was gone. | 我几分钟后出来 她就没影了 |
[11:07] | Where could she go? No money, no passport. | 她能去哪里 没钱 没护照 |
[11:10] | If her smart like you, you stay alive. | 如果她像你这么聪明 就能活下来 |
[11:13] | – She was dumb, so she’s dead. – She wasn’t dumb. | -可她蠢 所以死了 -她不蠢 |
[11:16] | Okay, she was a genius. She’s still dead. | 好吧 她是个天才 可她还是死了 |
[11:22] | You know what? Hmm? | 你知道吗 |
[11:25] | You should have seen him with this Ana. | 你真该看看他跟安娜在一起的样子 |
[11:28] | He was all over her. | 他对她很痴迷 |
[11:30] | He says she was just a friend. | 他说他们只是朋友 |
[11:32] | And you believe what he says? | 你就信了吗 |
[11:35] | Do you think that he’s never lied to you? | 你觉得他从没对你撒过谎吗 |
[11:38] | You didn’t know him then. I did. | 那么你不了解他 我了解 |
[11:41] | We’re done here. | 到此为止 |
[11:50] | So how many of them drug cookies could one girl swallow? | 一个女孩能吞下多少毒包啊 |
[11:53] | Up to 80. | 最多80个 |
[11:54] | And they’re each worth two or three grand? | 每个毒包值两三千吗 |
[11:57] | So every girl’s carrying a quarter of a million bucks in her gut. | 所以说每个女孩肚子里藏了25万 |
[12:00] | No wonder they open them up if they die. | 怪不得她们死了会被开膛呢 |
[12:03] | How did you do? | 查得怎么样了 |
[12:04] | Talk to some of her drug buddies, think we got a lead. | 跟她以前几个毒贩朋友谈了谈 可能有线索 |
[12:05] | There’s a Colombian guy, helps newcomers in the community. | 有个哥伦比亚人 帮助新来社区的人 |
[12:08] | El Ranchero. | 人称”农场主” |
[12:09] | – Also known as Father Peralta. – A priest? | -也叫帕罗塔神父 -是个神父 |
[12:12] | Who, in ’98, told the cops he didn’t know Ana, | 98年时 他告诉警察他不认识安娜 |
[12:15] | but her contacts say otherwise. | 而她的熟人说可不是这样 |
[12:16] | – Is that right? – And guess what church he serves? | -是吗 -猜猜他在哪座教堂供职 |
[12:20] | St. Abigail’s. | 圣阿比盖尔教堂 |
[12:22] | Where Ana’s body was found. | 也是安娜尸体被发现的地方 |
[12:30] | Local Columbians say you’re known as El Ranchero, the rancher. | 当地的哥伦比亚人称你为农场主 |
[12:33] | Because you wrangle the mules. That some kind of joke? | 因为看管着那些运毒的女孩 是笑谈吗 |
[12:37] | I can’t help what people call me. | 别人怎么喊我我管不了 |
[12:40] | But you do help these girls. | 但你的确帮那些女孩 |
[12:41] | I do what I can. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[12:43] | You help a girl named Ana, September ’98? | 98年9月的时候 你帮过一个叫安娜的女孩吗 |
[12:49] | Hard to forget that pretty face. | 这么漂亮的女孩让人难以忘怀 |
[12:51] | You know she ended up dead behind your church. | 你知道她死在你教堂后面 |
[12:56] | I was new here, was reaching out to these girls. | 我当时刚来这里 出手帮助这些女孩 |
[13:00] | – Figured it was someone warning me not to. – And? | -我以为那是警告我别多管闲事 -那你呢 |
[13:03] | I ignored it. Help them still today. | 我没理会 现在还在帮她们 |
[13:06] | What’d you do for Ana that night? | 你那晚怎么帮助安娜的 |
[13:08] | Gave her a place to stay, sanctuary in the church. | 给了她留宿的地方 在教堂里的庇护所 |
[13:11] | Out of the kindness of your heart? | 完全是出于善心吗 |
[13:13] | Saints, sinners, I serve people in need. | 不论是圣人还是罪人 我帮助需要帮助的人 |
[13:17] | But you didn’t help the cops solve her murder. | 但当年你却不帮助警察破案 |
[13:20] | You said you didn’t even know Ana in ’98. | 98年时你还说你不认识安娜 |
[13:24] | These girls work for drug dealers. | 这些女孩为毒贩干活儿 |
[13:26] | Most of my parishioners are here illegally. | 我大部分教友都是非法移民 |
[13:29] | I’m not gonna deal with cops. | 我不能跟警察打交道 |
[13:31] | So what else did you lie about? | 那你还撒了什么谎 |
[13:32] | Are you suggesting I had something to do with Ana dying? | 你是在暗示我跟安娜的死有关吗 |
[13:35] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[13:37] | I was administering last rites | 我那晚在科布溪 |
[13:39] | at a hospital that night in Cobbs creek. | 一家医院给人做临终祈祷 |
[13:42] | Anyone else here with Ana? | 有谁跟安娜一起待在这儿吗 |
[13:44] | There was another girl in hiding, Ceci. | 还有一个藏在这儿的女孩 塞西 |
[13:47] | Know where we can find Ceci? | 我们去哪找塞西 |
[13:50] | I helped her get her job. | 我帮她找到了工作 |
[13:58] | Philadelphia police. | 费城警局 |
[14:00] | I’m just a housekeeper, and I have all my papers. | 我只是个管家 而且证件齐全 |
[14:02] | Miss Caroline can tell you. | 卡罗琳女士能证实我的说法 |
[14:04] | We’re here about Ana Castilla’s murder, Ceci. | 我们是为安娜·卡斯迪拉的凶案而来 塞西 |
[14:08] | I, I heard they cut her up. | 我听说她被人开膛了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, but we’re not sure she was holding any drugs. | 对 但我们不确定她携毒了 |
[14:13] | You know why someone might have done that? | 你知道有谁会那么干吗 |
[14:16] | It could be revenge. Girls are property. | 或许是报复 女孩是毒贩的财产 |
[14:19] | Dealers don’t like them getting away. | 毒贩不喜欢他们跑掉 |
[14:22] | I was lucky this was all I got, the first time I tried to run. | 我第一次跑的时候只挨了这么一下 算幸运了 |
[14:28] | So how’d you finally get out? | 你最终怎么脱离他们的 |
[14:29] | After ten runs, my stomach couldn’t hold anything no more. | 运了10次之后 我的胃再也承受不住了 |
[14:32] | I was useless to them. | 我对他们没用了 |
[14:35] | You were bunked up with Ana at the church, the night she died. | 安娜死的那晚 你跟她都住在教堂里 |
[14:38] | Those were bad times. | 那时候真艰难 |
[14:41] | Well, looks like things have improved. | 看来你现在过上好日子了 |
[14:43] | No, my boss gives me her hand-me-downs. | 这衣服是我老板不要的 |
[14:46] | What do you remember about Ana that night? | 你记得那晚安娜的事吗 |
[14:49] | How she was a nice girl, trying to help her little sister. | 她是个好女孩 想帮助她妹妹 |
[14:54] | She was wound up. | 她很紧张 |
[14:56] | Running for your life will do that. | 逃命的人当然紧张 |
[14:57] | She talk to you about Ramiro? | 她谈到过拉米罗吗 |
[14:59] | That’s all she talked about. | 他是唯一的话题 |
[15:01] | How she had to make it home. | 说她得想办法回家 |
[15:14] | After the first run, I bought my parents a car. | 我第一次运毒后 给我父母买了辆车 |
[15:18] | Sofia wanted to know where I got the money. | 索菲娅问我是哪弄来的钱 |
[15:20] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[15:21] | No. She looks up to me. | 没有 她敬仰我 |
[15:27] | It pays good. Being a secretary? | 当秘书挣钱多吗 |
[15:31] | If I could get a job like that, I could put her in school. | 如果我能得到那样的工作 就能供她读书了 |
[15:37] | I bet you could get a job, too. | 你肯定也能找到工作 |
[15:39] | I don’t want to go back there. | 我不想回去 |
[15:42] | Besides I’m going to Miami soon with my boyfriend. | 而且我很快就要跟我男友去迈阿密了 |
[15:48] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么啊 |
[15:50] | He’s caught up, too, you know? He’s trying to get out, like us. | 他也脱不开身 他跟我们一样 也在想办法 |
[15:55] | Oh, yeah? Are you okay? | 是吗 你没事吧 |
[15:59] | I quit using when I got here. Father Peralta’s rules. | 我到这儿之后就戒毒了 帕罗塔神父的规矩 |
[16:06] | Ceci, digame, what’s Miami like? | 塞西 告诉我 迈阿密什么样 |
[16:11] | Nightclubs, music, sun… | 有夜店 音乐 阳光 |
[16:17] | sun all of the time. | 成天都有阳光 |
[16:21] | Oh, my god, Ana. | 天呐 安娜 |
[16:23] | How did you get away from Ramiro tonight? | 你今晚怎么从拉米罗那儿逃出来的 |
[16:27] | I ran. | 我跑掉了 |
[16:29] | Left a new lady there. She was sick. | 丢下了一个新来的女人 她病了 |
[16:32] | If a pellet opened, there’s nothing you can do. | 如果毒包破了 你也帮不了她 |
[16:35] | she’s gonna die if you’re there or not. | 不管你在不在场 她都会死 |
[16:36] | But maybe I can get her out, get her to a doctor. | 或许我能帮她脱身 带她去看医生 |
[16:39] | He would never let you. | 他不会允许的 |
[16:40] | Besides, you can’t go back. | 而且你不能回去 |
[16:50] | I stole two cookies. | 我偷了两个毒包 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | – Let me see. – I hid them. | -让我看看 -我给藏起来了 |
[16:57] | – Ramiro’s gonna kill you, Ana. – No. | -拉米罗会杀了你的 安娜 -不 |
[17:01] | He’s going to give me my passport for them. | 他会拿我的护照换毒包 |
[17:08] | I tried to help her, but she was crazy. | 我想帮她 但她疯了 |
[17:10] | – She went back to the motel. – Back to Ramiro? | -她又回旅馆去了 -回拉米罗那儿 |
[17:12] | She had that, that trade stuck in her head. | 她脑子里全是跟他交易 |
[17:15] | The pellets for her passport? | 拿毒包换护照 |
[17:18] | I wonder if her sister ever knew how much Ana wanted to help her. | 不知道她妹妹知不知道她姐姐这么拼命地想帮她 |
[17:21] | Was that the last time you saw her, Ceci? | 那是你最后一次见到她吗 塞西 |
[17:23] | She went. | 她去了 |
[17:25] | She never came back. | 就再没回来 |
[17:34] | You lied to us, Ramiro. | 你撒谎了 拉米罗 |
[17:35] | Look who’s talking. Never saw a guy hustle good as you. | 瞧瞧谁说这种话 没见过比你更能忽悠的了 |
[17:38] | Ana stole two cookies from you. Came back to the motel to barter. | 安娜偷了你两个毒包 回到旅馆找你交易 |
[17:41] | You were a natural on the street, you know why? | 你就适合在街上混 知道为什么吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I know you killed her. You’d cut a girl up for a lot less. | 我知道是你杀了她 你下手根本不会迟疑 |
[17:45] | You got a criminal nature, is why. | 因为你骨子里有犯罪的冲动 |
[17:48] | You loved it out there in the dirt. | 你喜欢跟我们混在一起 |
[17:51] | Not like now. | 不像现在 |
[17:52] | Choking on that tie. You’re so shined up, | 领带勒得紧紧的 西装革履 |
[17:54] | – there’s nothing left of you. – You bought my act, Ramiro. | -根本不像你 -你上了我的当 拉米罗 |
[17:57] | – It’s your bad. – That’s right. I bought it. | -那是你自己不好 -对 我上当了 |
[17:58] | So did the whole crew. | 我们的人都上当了 |
[18:00] | You were damn good at lying to the people you was with every day. | 你非常会对每天跟你在一起的人撒谎 |
[18:05] | Talk trash all you want. It don’t change what you did. | 随便你怎么说 你干了什么就是什么 |
[18:09] | Why you care so much about this girl? | 你为什么这么在乎这个女孩 |
[18:11] | We ain’t talking about me. | 我们说的不是我 |
[18:13] | She came back to trade you the drugs for her money and passport. | 她回来找你拿毒品换她的钱和护照 |
[18:16] | Is that when the knife came out? | 所以你才对她动刀了吗 |
[18:17] | She came, but without the drugs. | 她来了 但是没带毒品来 |
[18:21] | So I couldn’t kill her. | 所以我不能杀她 |
[18:27] | – Where’s Delia? – Done. | -迪莉娅呢 -走了 |
[18:29] | – Where are the cookies? – I didn’t bring them. | -毒包呢 -我没拿来 |
[18:35] | I want my passport and a thousand dollars, | 我要我的护照和一千块 |
[18:37] | and then you’ll get them. | 然后我就会给你 |
[18:38] | Why you think you can call the shots, huh? | 你凭什么觉得你能说了算 |
[18:40] | Because I got something you want, | 因为我有你想要的东西 |
[18:41] | hidden somewhere you’ll never find. | 而且藏在你永远找不到的地方 |
[18:43] | Not how it works. | 这样不行 |
[18:44] | We do the deal, and I go. | 我们交易 我就走 |
[18:47] | Ramiro. Got them all. Minus the busted one. | 拉米罗 都拿到了 除了破掉的那个 |
[18:52] | Oh, god. Delia? | 天呐 迪莉娅 |
[18:54] | Stop walking unless you want to be next. | 你不想做下一个 就站在那儿 |
[18:58] | She died. You know how it goes. | 她死了 你懂规矩 |
[19:01] | Padre! | 神父 |
[19:03] | Ramiro, open it! | 拉米罗 开门 |
[19:08] | Ramiro, open it! | 拉米罗 开门 |
[19:13] | Open it. | 开门 |
[19:17] | Valos. | 神父 |
[19:20] | She’s coming with me. | 她要跟我走 |
[19:30] | Father Peralta? What’s he doing there? | 帕罗塔神父 他怎么会在那儿 |
[19:33] | He’s looking out for his newest girl. | 他在照看他的新女孩 |
[19:35] | And I’m the fool who actually fears god. | 我则是敬神的傻瓜 |
[19:37] | What’s that mean, his newest girl? | 什么意思 他的新女孩 |
[19:39] | You think that he took care of young, | 你觉得他照顾年轻 |
[19:41] | pretty girls just for heaven points? No. | 漂亮的女孩 是为积德吗 不 |
[19:44] | He’s getting something back, and it wasn’t nothing holy. | 他是有回报的 而且一点也不神圣 |
[19:47] | Ana wouldn’t do that. | 安娜不会那么做的 |
[19:48] | She put 70 lumps of heroin in her gut. | 她把70条海洛因放进胃里 |
[19:52] | She wouldn’t do something naughty for a night of safety? | 她不会为了保一夜平安干点下贱事吗 |
[19:54] | Come on, Alvaro. | 别天真了 阿瓦罗 |
[19:56] | Sure she would. | 她当然会的 |
[20:03] | You were at the motel that night with Ana, padre, right? | 你那晚和安娜在旅馆 对吗 神父 |
[20:06] | hours before she died. | 就在她死前几小时 |
[20:10] | We know you’re not pals with the cops. | 我们知道你不跟警察打交道 |
[20:12] | But that needs some explaining. | 但你得解释清楚 |
[20:18] | I went there to protect her. | 我去那儿是为了保护她 |
[20:20] | Was this still out of the goodness of your heart? | 还是出于好心吗 |
[20:24] | Or did you have something else in mind? | 还是你另有企图 |
[20:27] | – Like what? – Young girls. | -你指什么 -年轻女孩 |
[20:30] | No money, no family, no nothing. | 没钱 没亲人 一无所有 |
[20:33] | Who better to get an off-the-record piece of tail from? | 占她点便宜也肯定不用担心她说出去 |
[20:35] | But maybe Ana wouldn’t go for it. | 但安娜却不肯 |
[20:37] | Maybe she didn’t think | 或许她觉得 |
[20:38] | a man of the cloth should be trying to get in her pants. | 神职人员不该想占她的便宜 |
[20:41] | And maybe she threatened to expose | 或许她威胁要说出去 |
[20:42] | the big community hero as a scumbag. | 社区英雄其实是个大混蛋 |
[20:46] | Have I sinned in my past? | 我过去有过罪孽吗 |
[20:50] | Yes. We all have. | 当然 我们都有 |
[20:53] | Priests are supposed to aim higher than the average slob. | 神父应该比一般混混更高尚一点 |
[20:56] | My church is in a war zone, | 我的教堂是个战区 |
[20:59] | filled with desperate people. They sin to stay alive. | 里面住的是走投无路的人 他们为生存而犯罪 |
[21:03] | You want to do some good for them? | 你想帮助他们吗 |
[21:04] | You get your hands dirty if you have to. | 就得在必要的时候干点不得已的事 |
[21:06] | For the greater good. | 为了成全大局 |
[21:08] | So it’s okay to hit on her. | 那么就可以去泡她 |
[21:10] | I didn’t. Not Ana. | 我没有 没对安娜那样 |
[21:13] | That girl brought out the best in me. | 她挖掘出了我最善良的一面 |
[21:19] | Talk about the motel. | 说说旅馆的事 |
[21:24] | I got her out of there. | 我把她带了出来 |
[21:27] | Back to safety. At least for the night. | 回到安全地带 至少那晚是安全了 |
[21:44] | I told Delia she would be okay. | 我告诉迪莉娅她会没事 |
[21:50] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[21:51] | But I knew she was dying and I lied. | 但我知道她要死了 我撒谎了 |
[21:53] | It wasn’t a lie. | 那不是谎言 |
[21:58] | It wasn’t a lie. It was hope. | 那不是谎言 那是希望 |
[22:14] | Ana, you have to leave. | 安娜 你得离开 |
[22:17] | – But you said I’m safe here. – Yes. For tonight. | -但你说我在这儿会很安全 -今晚是的 |
[22:20] | But he will come here tomorrow. | 但他明天会来 |
[22:22] | – Looking for you. – He still has my passport. | -来找你 -但我的护照还在他那儿 |
[22:25] | Forget that. | 别想那个了 |
[22:27] | Forget going home? | 别想回家了吗 |
[22:38] | Then I’ll find work here. | 那我就在这儿找工作 |
[22:40] | I’ll send money to Sofia to bring her over. | 我寄钱给索菲娅把她弄过来 |
[22:41] | Ramiro will find you here. | 拉米罗会找到你的 |
[22:45] | I have the pellets. | 我有毒包 |
[22:47] | – Maybe I can get money for them… – I can’t help you with that. | -或许我能拿来换钱 -这我不能帮你 |
[22:50] | They’re worth a lot. | 很值钱的 |
[22:51] | Forget the drugs. Forget the money. | 别去想毒品和钱的事了 |
[22:54] | It’s time for you to save yourself. | 现在你得自救 |
[23:10] | Now we have to find you a place to stay. | 现在得给你找个地方待着 |
[23:18] | There is someone I can call. | 我可以找一个人 |
[23:30] | She used the rectory phone. | 她用了教区长家的电话 |
[23:34] | Left a few minutes later. | 几分钟后就走了 |
[23:35] | – Who’d she call? – All I heard was his name, Alvaro. | -她打给谁了 -我只听到了名字 阿瓦罗 |
[23:45] | Alvaro. | 阿瓦罗 |
[23:47] | – Isn’t that… – Scotty. Yeah. | -那不是… -史考特 没错 |
[23:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:57] | Close the door, Scotty. | 关上门 史考特 |
[24:05] | We know you talked to Ana later that night. | 我们知道你那晚晚些时候跟安娜通话了 |
[24:08] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:11] | The priest overheard a conversation. | 神父听到了你们谈话 |
[24:13] | I just said it didn’t happen. | 我说我没跟她通话了 |
[24:17] | Do you think I’m lying to you, boss? | 你觉得我在骗你吗 老大 |
[24:20] | Lil? | 阿莉 |
[24:22] | Why’d she have your number, Scotty? | 她为什么有你的电话 史考特 |
[24:24] | My number? No, she… | 我的电话 不 她… |
[24:45] | It’s because, um… | 因为 |
[24:48] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[24:55] | I got in with her. | 我跟她走得太近 |
[25:00] | Those car trips. | 我接送了她几回 |
[25:02] | We’d talk. | 我们聊天 |
[25:06] | And… | 于是 |
[25:08] | – she got into my head. – Was she a girlfriend, Scotty? | -我喜欢上了她 -你跟她有染吗 史考特 |
[25:12] | No. I didn’t do that. | 没有 我没那么做 |
[25:14] | Look, she didn’t want much. | 听我说 她想要的不多 |
[25:16] | To get home to Colombia. | 只想回家去哥伦比亚 |
[25:18] | Get a clerical job, put her sister in school. | 找个职员工作 供妹妹上学 |
[25:21] | – Did you tell her you were a cop? – No, absolutely not. | -你告诉她你是警察了吗 -没有 |
[25:23] | Did she know? | 她知道了吗 |
[25:25] | She figured me out. | 她自己猜出来了 |
[25:29] | – I didn’t deny it. – Right. | -我并没否认 -这样啊 |
[25:36] | Look, I guess part of me wanted her to know. | 我想我有一部分希望她知道 |
[25:39] | Wanted her to call me. | 希望她打给我 |
[25:43] | So I could save her. | 那样我就能救她了 |
[25:56] | You drive fast. | 你开车好快 |
[25:58] | It’s the only speed I know. | 我就会这么开 |
[26:01] | You like the rush. | 你喜欢那份刺激 |
[26:03] | Don’t you? | 你不吗 |
[26:05] | – What? – Come on. | -怎么了 -得了吧 |
[26:08] | When you’re lying to that ball-buster customs cop, | 你对那些厉害的海关警察撒谎 |
[26:11] | and all those drug dogs are sniffing at you, | 那些缉毒犬嗅你 |
[26:15] | and then he finally waves you on through, | 最后他终于肯放行 |
[26:17] | how do you feel? | 你是什么感觉 |
[26:19] | Great. | 很棒 |
[26:20] | Yeah, it feels great. | 没错 感觉很棒 |
[26:22] | Because it’s a rush, right? | 因为那很刺激 不是吗 |
[26:24] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[26:27] | I pretend I’m someone else when I talk to them. | 我跟他们说话的时候假装自己是另一个人 |
[26:29] | Someone who’s not scared. | 一个不觉得害怕的人 |
[26:32] | And it works. | 那样很好使 |
[26:34] | You do the same thing? | 你也这样吗 |
[26:40] | I took your phone, Alvaro. Last trip. | 我上次拿走了你的手机 阿瓦罗 |
[26:46] | I thought I’d lost it at work. | 我以为是在工作时弄丢了 |
[26:48] | I saw the names on it. | 我看到了上面的名字 |
[26:49] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[26:51] | – It makes sense. – Ana… | -这就说得通了 -安娜 |
[26:53] | That you’re more than just this driver. | 你不止是个小司机 |
[26:55] | Ana, don’t talk about it. I mean it! | 安娜 别说了 我是认真的 |
[27:19] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[27:21] | Will you give me your phone number? | 你能把你的电话告诉我吗 |
[27:22] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[27:24] | So this is good-bye, then. | 那我们就此别过了 |
[27:30] | It’s been good. | 一直以来都不错 |
[27:33] | Talking. | 能跟你聊天 |
[27:37] | Be nice to your girlfriend. She won’t wait till you’re 40. | 好好待你女朋友 她不会等到你40的 |
[27:45] | Ana… | 安娜 |
[28:00] | Only if you’re in trouble. | 有麻烦再找我 |
[28:16] | Now you know why I don’t talk about it. | 现在你知道我为什么从来不提了 |
[28:20] | I was no good. | 我不好 |
[28:24] | I didn’t have the discipline to not get involved. | 我无法自律 卷了进去 |
[28:27] | You should have told us, Scotty. | 你该告诉我们的 史考特 |
[28:28] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 我没觉得那有什么要紧 |
[28:30] | I hoped it didn’t matter, because she never called. | 我希望没什么要紧 因为她没打电话 |
[28:33] | But she did call. | 但她打了 |
[28:35] | I never talked to her. | 我没跟她说上话 |
[28:36] | What number did you give her? | 你给她的是什么电话 |
[28:39] | My undercover line at west. | 我在西部分局的卧底电话 |
[28:41] | If you didn’t answer it, who did? | 如果你没接听 那会是谁 |
[28:44] | Only could have been my boss. | 只可能是我上司 |
[28:49] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[28:57] | 费城警局 中心分局 | |
[28:59] | Hey, Manny. | 曼尼 |
[29:00] | Hey, something new on the case? | 案子有新进展吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:05] | – Ana called me that night. – And? | -安娜那晚给我打电话了 -然后呢 |
[29:09] | And she got you. | 但却是你接听了电话 |
[29:11] | – What? – Do not lie to me. | -什么 -别对我撒谎 |
[29:13] | The Cortez case is in, Manny. We can talk safely. | 科泰兹的案子没问题了 曼尼 你说吧 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:22] | She called for Alvaro. Said he gave her his number. | 她打来找阿瓦罗 说他把电话给了她 |
[29:26] | I knew that had to be wrong, | 我知道这肯定是搞错了 |
[29:29] | because Scotty Valens wouldn’t make a dumb move like that. | 因为史考特·瓦伦斯不会干这么蠢的事 |
[29:31] | – How could you not tell me? – How could I? | -你怎么能不告诉我 -我怎么能 |
[29:33] | – You were protecting the Cortez bust. – That’s right. | -你在保护科泰兹的行动 -没错 |
[29:36] | That was our job, Scotty. You took your eye off the ball. | 那是我们的工作 史考特 你却玩忽职守 |
[29:39] | Yeah, I did. | 对 没错 |
[29:40] | She was a drug runner, part of his operation. | 她是运毒犯 他的手下 |
[29:42] | We were trying to bring down. | 我们想扳倒他们 |
[29:43] | But you sent her to die, Manny! | 但你让她去送死了 曼尼 |
[29:44] | And I wouldn’t have had to if you didn’t screw up! | 要不是你添乱 我犯得着这样吗 |
[29:50] | I was cleaning up your mess. | 我是在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[29:53] | What did you tell Ana when she called? | 安娜来电话时 你怎么跟她说的 |
[29:55] | – I said no Alvaro here. – She leave it at that? | -我说这里没阿瓦罗这人 -她没追问吗 |
[29:57] | No, she said, “I know where the station is. I’m coming there.” | 不 她说”我知道警局在哪里 我会过去” |
[29:59] | – Ana showed up at west? – If she was seen there, | -安娜去西部分局了吗 -如果有人看见了她 |
[30:02] | Cortez would’ve closed ranks, our bust would have been screwed. | 科泰兹团伙会一致对外 我们的行动就完了 |
[30:05] | I had to head her off at the pass. | 我只好约她在别的地方见 |
[30:16] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[30:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:20] | I talked to you on the phone. | 我刚跟你通过电话 |
[30:23] | I need Alvaro! | 我要找阿瓦罗 |
[30:25] | – There’s no Alvaro here. – Please. | -没有什么阿瓦罗 -求你 |
[30:28] | There’s a car following me. It’s him. | 有辆车在跟踪我 是他 |
[30:30] | – Who? – Ramiro. | -谁 -拉米罗 |
[30:39] | You must have got a wrong number. | 你打错电话了 |
[30:40] | No! Alvaro knows me! | 不 阿瓦罗认识我 |
[30:43] | Please! I’m trying to stay alive! | 求你 我只想活下去 |
[30:46] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[30:47] | Don’t send me away. Arrest me! Put me in jail! | 别把我打发走 逮捕我 让我进监狱 |
[30:50] | You’ll be okay. | 你不会有事 |
[30:52] | They’re gone now. | 他们走了 |
[30:56] | Por favor. | 求你了 |
[31:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:16] | You think I wanted to do that? | 你以为我想那样吗 |
[31:17] | Think I got no heart? | 你以为我没有心吗 |
[31:20] | – No. – Tough choices, Scotty. | -不是的 -这是不得已 史考特 |
[31:22] | You get your hands dirty if you have to. | 必要的时候就得不择手段 |
[31:26] | For the greater good. | 为了成全大局 |
[31:28] | You get a look at this girl in the car? | 你看清坐在车上的女孩了吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Black hair, blonde streaks, hopped up. | 看到了 黑头发 一绺金发 吸毒了 |
[32:11] | Nice spot. | 好地方啊 |
[32:13] | I killed this girl. | 我害死了她 |
[32:17] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[32:18] | I shouldn’t have done that job. | 我不该干那个的 |
[32:21] | I can’t keep my boundaries. | 我把持不住 |
[32:23] | Look, you give a damn. | 你有情有义 |
[32:26] | Makes you a great cop in most situations. | 在大部分情况下 这说明你是个好警察 |
[32:28] | I do this over and over. | 我总是这样 |
[32:31] | You saw me last year with Christina, so damn sloppy. | 你也看到去年和克里斯蒂娜的事了 那么大意 |
[32:36] | You were screwed up last year. | 你去年状况很糟糕 |
[32:37] | I wasn’t screwed up in ’98. | 但我98年的时候不是啊 |
[32:41] | If I’d just been careful, | 如果我能小心点 |
[32:45] | – kept things clean… – What? | -做事利落 -怎么 |
[32:49] | A girl swallowing drugs to get a better life? | 那姑娘为了得到更好的生活吞毒 |
[32:53] | She was doomed. | 她没救了 |
[32:56] | You couldn’t have saved her. | 你根本救不了她 |
[32:58] | I got bad habits. | 我是恶习成性 |
[33:01] | I got to change. | 我得改变自己 |
[33:07] | So who was driving the car, Ceci? | 开车的是谁 塞西 |
[33:10] | The night Ana died. Blue SUV, headlights off, following her. | 安娜死的那晚 蓝色SUV 关闭大灯 跟着她 |
[33:15] | – You were in the passenger seat. – No. It wasn’t me. | -你坐在副驾 -不 那不是我 |
[33:17] | That ain’t gonna fly, Ceci. | 别骗人了 塞西 |
[33:19] | A cop picked you out of a photo spread. | 一个警察在一堆照片中挑出了你的 |
[33:20] | You were a junkie, and you knew Ana had two cookies somewhere. | 你是个瘾君子 你知道安娜藏了两包毒包 |
[33:24] | You’d been in that church for two days without a fix. | 你在教堂里有两天没吸毒了 |
[33:26] | You’d have done anything to get some. | 你会不惜一切得到毒品 |
[33:28] | Two pellets of pure heroin | 两包纯海洛因 |
[33:29] | would have been worth following her for. | 肯定值得你跟着她 |
[33:30] | – Worth killing for. – No. | -值得你杀她 -不 |
[33:33] | Who was driving the car?! | 开车的是谁 |
[33:34] | Talk about that, maybe we make a deal. | 你说出来 我们或许能做交易 |
[33:41] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的交易 |
[33:49] | Lighter sentence. | 减刑 |
[33:51] | – How light? – Talk. | -减多少 -你先说 |
[33:58] | My boyfriend. | 是我男友 |
[34:04] | He have a habit, too? | 他也吸毒吗 |
[34:06] | I told him she had two pellets, and he said, “Let’s go find her.” | 我告诉他她有两包毒品 他说”我们去找她吧” |
[34:10] | I was just trying to get to Miami. | 我只是想去迈阿密 |
[34:13] | The sun. | 享受阳光 |
[34:34] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[34:40] | – I thought it was Ramiro. – I saw you leave the church. | -我以为是拉米罗呢 -我看见你离开了教堂 |
[34:43] | Ceci, I’m so scared. | 塞西 我好怕 |
[34:45] | It’s okay. My boyfriend will help us. | 没事了 我男友会帮我们 |
[34:46] | We’ll drive all the way to Miami. | 我们会一路开去迈阿密 |
[34:48] | – Veras? – Come on. | -真的吗 -来吧 |
[34:52] | Thank you, Ceci. | 谢谢你 塞西 |
[34:54] | – You have the cookies, right? – No. | -毒包在你身上吗 -不在 |
[34:57] | – We have to get them. – Forget it, it’s too dangerous. | -我们得去拿 -不行 太危险了 |
[34:59] | No, Ana. Where are they? | 不 安娜 毒包在哪里 |
[35:03] | No. | 不 |
[35:05] | You’re the one who cut Delia. | 是你给迪莉娅开了膛 |
[35:09] | Tell us where they’re at. | 告诉我们毒包在哪里 |
[35:12] | I looked everywhere you could’ve put them. | 我找遍了你可能藏东西的地方 |
[35:14] | – We need them, Ana. – Oh, Ceci… | -我们需要毒包 安娜 -塞西 |
[35:18] | Where are they? | 东西在哪里 |
[35:20] | What about Miami? | 你不去迈阿密了吗 |
[35:22] | We can go. If you just tell us where you… | 我们可以去 但你得告诉我们你藏… |
[35:24] | – You swallowed them. – No. | -你给吞下去了 -没有 |
[35:27] | If they ain’t at the church, where else are they going to be? | 如果不在教堂 又能在哪呢 |
[35:31] | – I didn’t swallow them. – Yes, you did! | -我没吞毒 -你就是吞了 |
[35:35] | You think that we won’t get them? | 你以为我们拿不到吗 |
[35:38] | Give them to us, Ana. You know what can happen. | 给我们 安娜 否则后果你清楚 |
[35:45] | You’ll kill me. | 你们会杀了我 |
[36:35] | 歌曲:”Return to innocence” 歌手:Enigma |